Page 378 of 621 FirstFirst ... 278328368373376377378379380383388428478 ... LastLast
Results 7,541 to 7,560 of 12413

Thread: Create-A-Servant 3

祖 Ancestor
    Blog Entries
    Yup, I remember when I first started out making my sheets just a little while ago. You kind of work your way into a style of your own

Quote Originally Posted by mathieu View Post
    Why everything is all white ?
    Check the dropdown menu at the bottom of the page, maybe?

祖 Ancestor
    Blog Entries
    Click the “full site” button on the bottom if you are experiencing this problem.

屍鬼 Ghoul
    Thanks it's was very strange

caster of the world Grand caster the fountain of youth

Class: Caster

Other Classes:ruler,assassin(??),alter ego
    True Name: fountain of youth
    Alignment: Lawful Good
    Place of Origin: thought-out world myth ( but primarily American)

Parameters:

STR:C-
    END:A+
    AGI:C+
    MGI:EX
    LCK:C (D)
    NP:A+-EX

Height: 5,7 ( can be the height of anyone that has drank from it)
    Weight:120 I'd ( same as casters height they can have any height that a person has ever drank from it)
    Likes: earth and all of its Children, Rainy Days, Sunny days
    Dislikes: the past things it has done, itself
    Talent:
    Natural Enemy: Beasts, Moon Cell, Anything that would want to harm the earth or its children
    Attribute:Earth
    Traits: Divine, Unknown Gender , Weak to
    Enuma Elish , Brynhildr's Beloved , Humanoid
    Armament:none
    Catalyst: a shard of the fountain

Class Skills:
    Item construction C-(B-) : technically a skill that caster has C- due to her personal skill "LIving Mana'' it has been brought up a B- with this skill, given that Caster has the right amount of time and materials, she can create any item that was on a person that she has absorbed. Alongside this, she's able to make any medical or healing item as well to coincide with her natural caretaker like nature.

Territory creation B+(A+) : caster makes a bounded field like area where it starts drizzling with water from caster herself. Any healing magecraft that is used within this area is significantly amplified and the natural healing process in general is highly sped up. Along with this caster is aware of everything living being that is inside of the territory

Magic resistance A++ : a skill normally reserved for knight classes. Caster gets it at such a high rank because of what she is. Unlike most beings which are flesh and blood with mana flowing through their bodies. Caster is pure Mana given life.

Divinity C: though caster is not a a god herself. She still has this still due to being a divine construct those throughout the ages of her gaining more human memories of emotions skill
    Has weakened slightly from its original B+

Personal Skills:
    Living mana EX: this skill has taken the place of the skill true magecraft caster would have in her other class summons. It represents what caster is, a being of pure Mana. Because they are like this, they have extremely high resistance and knowledge over magecraft in general. The spell also allows caster to recognize what a magic using does is one with if it has any components and weaknesses at it may have

Immortality of the Grail EX: this is a skill that is solely unique to caster this skill represents the regeneration and immortality given to caster drawing upon all of the lives that she has consumed over her eons of living. In truth, it's not true immortality caster still technically can die but to do that you would have to get rid of the countless numbers of souls that she has collected over her time on earth. This is not a passive skill. Caster can willingly turn it off and on. Which most of the time she has it off because though it does make her nay killable while she has it on and is being attacked. She hears the screams and agony in her head of all of the people. All of the souls being squashed to caster, it feels like little chunks of her very soul are being ripped from her.

Loving of the purest soul A+: A skill that represents The other aspect of casters purity. She's not just pure in the fact that she has one of, if not the purest forms of Mana that being herself. She also is one of the purest beings of soul, A skill being akin to almost that of "anti-evil" servants and beings in general of evil alignment feel off and almost sick to their stomach who went in the presence of caster. On top of this it does a second purpose. Because of the period of her very being, she's also immune to corruption. Anything that would try to taint or change her saint graph fails. This is such a strong effect to the point where in a similar aspect to Gilgamesh she cannot have an alter version of herself, not because she has an ego like the king of heroes. It's because there is nothing to corrupt in that purity.

Clairvoyance A+:Caster's, form of this skill let's them see what any human is doing within the current moment. And if they are someone of significant Mana amounts. She might be able to even see glimpses into their future.

Noble Phantasm(s):

The woman of many faces but no faces at all

Ranking: A++

Classification anti-unit/Anti-personality

Range: 65

Maximum Number of Targets: 1 person

A noble phantasm that Castor by her own choice almost never uses cuz it disgusts her. She sees it as the ugliest use of her power but nonetheless she has it. The woman of many faces, but no faces is a noble phantasm where caster. Uses her power to forcefully absorb someone into her collective conscious. Unlike the people from throughout history that willingly drink from her and joined her conscious when she does it to an unwilling target for the targets, it is a very very agonizing and cruel process. It's almost as if they are very being is being stripped and teleported to another world and they cease being an individual. But there are ways to get around her noble phantasm people of significant enough willpower or things of the sort or able to resist in overcome the absorption, but even still Even those of the highest of egos in willpowers will still have a significant amount of their mana drained from the experience

Power of Earth's purest evils atonement

Ranking:EX

Classification:anti-army/anti-evil

Range: 55

Maximum number of targets: 1-400

The ultimate trump card of the fountain, The ultimate representation of her purity and immortality. The power of earth purest evils atonement, Is a reality marble of caster. The inside of the reality marvel is a sprawling lush beautiful jungle full of wildlife that are even unknown to modern day being long extinct. Within this reality marble, any one of the lawful alignment feels soothing angelic voices, welcoming them in soothing them of their pains and wounds, almost as if the The lives of caster are welcoming them and acting as guardian angels for them, any good alignment servant that is in power of The reality marble silly have their wounds healed over time and have their luck and endurance parameters increase by two stages. On the other hand, any chaotic aligned servants that are inside of the reality marble start feeling fear and pain welling up inside of them and start hearing agonizing screaming of the past lives of caster and seeing hellish abominations roaming around them. Chaotic aligned servants inside of the reality. Marble have their luck and endurance lowered by two stages. On top of all of this, while Caster is under the effects of her reality marble, all of her stat parameters that are not already EX are brought up a full letter parameter as well as she has full manipulation over the plants in the reality marble The plants and reality malleable act as B rank Noble phantasms and have a similar property to Enkidu chains of heaven except the more evil someone is while wrapped by the vines, the harder it is to escape.

Lore:
    The legendary fountain of youth, the mystical water that could give someone immortality and eternal youth. It is said that in the early 1500s Spanish explorer Juan Ponce de León discovered the fountain in bimini florida. Which is in fact true the Spanish explored did find the mystical fountain. But unlike what modern day history believes he did not die to an arrow by native Americans. He did successfully like many others before and after him find the fountain and drink from it. But that was his downfall like all those others. Because the tale of the fountain of youth giving in mortality and eternal youth is not wrong. But it is more so of a half truth because it does give whoever drinks from it all of those gifts within the form of becoming part of the fountain. Whoever drinks from it is absorbed into the crystal blue water of the fountain becoming part of it. Everyone that has ever drank from it becomes part of its collective knowledge. Therefore, eternally living and always staying youthful in its crystal blue wate
    Personality:
    The fountain is naturally a very kind individual through its eons of living. It's grown to one of the earth and everything that lives on it and likes to help them in any way that I can. But at the same time it also tries to hide itself and stays away because It understand that if people get to it and find out what it is, they'll try to drink from it and become part of it which it would not wish upon anyone. Because of this the fountain is reserved most of the time trying to stay away from people not until she finds out whether or not they will want the immortality

Opinions/ interactions on fellow servants
    CC: Hm... I don't exactly trust her, especially someone of her kind. But as long as she does not try to hurt anyone I can tolerate her at least try to.

Archer emiya: I feel sorry for you. I wish there was something I could do to help after all the pain you suffered just to try and help everyone you could. You are now cursed to be a puppet eternally.

DaVinci: I've Heard there are a great inventor that set the foundation for much of modern technology. I might need to ask them to help show me more of it since I'm not The most familiar with it.

angra mainyu: I love humanity despite all of its shortcomings and I'm willing to forgive All of those besides one. What they did to him was unforgivable turning out normal human person into the embodiment of everything. Evil is unforgivable. He is one of the few people that I would willingly let to join me, just so that he could be eased of his suffering.

Opinion on beasts: Well there isn't much to say they're disgusting , abhorrent , vulgar there's any list of words of what you could describe the mass, their things that shouldn't exist that want to wipe out humanity and that cannot be left to happen ever.

Creator Notes: (sorry if this is not the most well made thing ever but i have been lurking her for a good bit and wanted to try making something of my own even if its not the best i still how it came out )

祖 Ancestor
    Blog Entries
    Caster of the Fountain of Youth : Nice sheet it kind of reminds me of my first sheet. I think you can clean it up a bit with some nice formatting but other than that it's a nice and simple sheet.

Blog Entries
    welcome lurker-turned-member.
    An interesting start and decent debut.
    I guess you wrote this on mobile? Autocorrect can be annoying. Try to find a template for your formatting to get things started, it will make your life easier. And if you can on laptop or computer.
    I would suggest you avoid the skill rank shenanigans for now until you get a better footing in the creation process. They make it more complicated than it needs to be. Also, NP have a name and a title to add more flair.

I think your idea has potential. To me it seems like a great candidate for an Elemental of sorts, like pinetree's recent Mother of Gold or FGO's Hinako. I think Living Mana can be replaced with Incarnated Spirit to show exactly that. The rest is fine as it is. Once you get used to formatting it will look cleaner. Use some bold and underline to make new parts of the sheet more visible and will go a long way.
    Keep it up
    "Let's see the color of your coin, my friend."

Behold my vault of Heroes.
    Where the Heavens and the Abyss breath the Music of Humanity.

The King's duty is to provide. And provide, I shall.
    University of Formatting | Gallery of Potential | Memorandum of the Extra Class Kings

Our Kingdom will grow. And we shall know each citizen.
    Create-a-Servant 4 soon.

祖 Ancestor
    Blog Entries
    Guys, What did you all think of last sheet I think It got buried a bit there. Also what do you guys have those link to your servant index underneath your comments I want to know.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Ismail2002 View Post
    Guys, What did you all think of last sheet I think It got buried a bit there. Also what do you guys have those link to your servant index underneath your comments I want to know.
    You have to put the link to your blog in your signature. The servant archive itself is created on a blog in case you didn't know.

Servant Sheet Compilation
    'Winner' of the Legendary Jack-Off

祖 Ancestor
    Blog Entries
    Okay where is that, I can't seem to find it

Quote Originally Posted by DelRey View Post
    welcome lurker-turned-member.
    An interesting start and decent debut.
    I guess you wrote this on mobile? Autocorrect can be annoying. Try to find a template for your formatting to get things started, it will make your life easier. And if you can on laptop or computer.
    I would suggest you avoid the skill rank shenanigans for now until you get a better footing in the creation process. They make it more complicated than it needs to be. Also, NP have a name and a title to add more flair.

I think your idea has potential. To me it seems like a great candidate for an Elemental of sorts, like pinetree's recent Mother of Gold or FGO's Hinako. I think Living Mana can be replaced with Incarnated Spirit to show exactly that. The rest is fine as it is. Once you get used to formatting it will look cleaner. Use some bold and underline to make new parts of the sheet more visible and will go a long way.
    Keep it up
    thank you for the advice! i mostly made this when i was at school and bored so it was phone but in the future i will make sure to stick to pc. For templates is there any i can use i could not really find any, for what to call it i like that idea of Incarnated Spirit it fits it i had trouble trying to come up with worlds to call it since its not truly a person or really being so its can of hard to explain.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Kabalisto Koga's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    click on settings on the top of the forum , my friend then look at the list on the left side where "edit signature" is then are you seeing a box which is the signature box then after writhing in it and saving . Be sure that your signature is on you see that when you click on go advanced at the option far down .
    Your verified Chikara-production Studios !

Dont ship me with anyone unless i say so !

When you wake a Dragon in his Lair...

Blog Entries
    In your settings you should find an option called edit signature. For blogs, just go to the blogs tab at the top left under the site name and hit create new.
    EDIT: Assassin'd by Koga.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by pokemonmaster View Post
    thank you for the advice! i mostly made this when i was at school and bored so it was phone but in the future i will make sure to stick to pc. For templates is there any i can use i could not really find any, for what to call it i like that idea of Incarnated Spirit it fits it i had trouble trying to come up with worlds to call it since its not truly a person or really being so its can of hard to explain.
    I would also suggest working on your English grammar too since you tend to make sentences without proper punctuation/capitalization. I assume English is your second language but it's probably good to at least brush up a little bit to make your sheets look nicer. Your spelling is really good though.
    Last edited by Anju Addams; January 30th, 2022 at 06:10 PM.

祖 Ancestor
    Blog Entries
    Thanks Guys I think, I got It right.
    Last edited by Ismail2002; January 30th, 2022 at 06:41 PM.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by pokemonmaster View Post
    lets start simple. Once u got comfy with sheet creation you can learn to expand your formatting
    to copy it click "Reply with Quote" and in the window you can copy everything from here on:

Character Image/Faceclaim: (Optional)
    Source:

Class:
    Other Classes:
    True Name:
    Alignment:
    Place of Origin:

Parameters:

STR:
    END:
    AGI:
    MGI:
    LCK:
    NP:

Height:
    Weight:
    Talent:
    Natural Enemy:
    Attribute:
    Traits:
    Armament:
    Catalyst:

Class Skills:

Personal Skills:

Noble Phantasm(s):

Noble Phantasm Name
    Noble Phantasm Title

Type:
    Range:
    Max Targets:

Lore:

Personality:

Relationships:

Creator Notes: (Optional)

University of Formatting | Gallery of Potential | Memorandum of the Extra Class Kings

Create-a-Servant 4 soon.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Anju Addams View Post
    In your settings you should find an option called edit signature. For blogs, just go to the blogs tab at the top left under the site name and hit create new.
    EDIT: Assassin'd by Koga.

- - - Updated - - -

Ha gotchu !

ps: i hope the joke wasnt offensive Anju .

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks Guys I think, I got It right.
    no problem i like to help .
    Last edited by Kabalisto Koga; January 30th, 2022 at 07:34 PM.

[QUOTE=DelRey;3174513]lets start simple. Once u got comfy with sheet creation you can learn to expand your formatting
    to copy it click "Reply with Quote" and in the window you can copy everything from here on:

ok i did that now im guessing i just put everything i had on my old post on this new template and clean up the spelling/grammar?

Blog Entries
    Do that or use the template for your next sheet. Up to you

Create-a-Servant 4 soon.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kabalisto Koga View Post
    ps: i hope the joke wasnt offensive Anju .
    Eh?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Anju Addams View Post
    Eh?
    i meant if you were angered honestly i am bad at jokes and fear that i insult others when i do one .

similarily like i am more a pessimist which tries to be positive .

i hope you understand what i meant