Page 39 of 620 FirstFirst ... 29343738394041444989139539 ... LastLast

Thread: Create-A-Servant 3

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Kabalisto Koga's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Shiki-pon View Post
    Until this morning I hadn't planned on posting any of them at all.
    Nandatou ! Wait do you mean you made them all TOday !?

In any case after reading them all ,i cant help but to applaud you Shiki .

though im curious what is the meaning of their Alter Ego qualification ?
    Your verified Chikara-production Studios !

Dont ship me with anyone unless i say so !

When you wake a Dragon in his Lair...

love warrior <3 world-0 the god of world-0's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Muses: You found plausible Classes for all of them? Dude, that's why you are so respected.

Dammit, now I want to find a way to do the rest of the Pleiades to go with the Merope I already have.

here is a list of my servant sheets(new and improved format for my servant sheets)

Come explore the White Library, and reach the bottom of this Abyss
    Fate / White Memoria

Blog Entries
    Will you be doing the Hyades as well, or just stick with the Pleiades as soon as you figure out how to do it?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragolord09 View Post
    Will you be doing the Hyades as well, or just stick with the Pleiades as soon as you figure out how to do it?
    I don't know. Inspiration is a fickle mistress and the muses don't bless me like they seem to have blessed Shiki-pon.

here is a list of my servant sheets(new and improved format for my servant sheets)

Fate / White Memoria

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteFrenzy View Post
    ALL THE MUSES. IN A SINGLE POST. SHIKI YOU MADPERSON. I can’t imagine the horror of editing all this (which ain’t even close to the horror of having to think of 9 individuals oh my GOD the all the work). In honor to all of your effort, I’ll even comment on them separately, you deserve that.

Good to know you liked them, and thanks for the comments. The formating was murder, though I'd like to think it was worth it.

Quote Originally Posted by Kabalisto Koga View Post
    Nandatou ! Wait do you mean you made them all TOday !?

In any case after reading them all ,i cant help but to applaud you Shiki .

though im curious what is the meaning of their Alter Ego qualification ?
    I laid out the classes into my big ol' file of Servant sheets last night and wrote them out today.
    They all qualify for Alter Ego since they're all Muses. I figure that as simply a Muse they're all in a single Alter Ego (possibly representing the artistic blessing split off from Apollo).

Quote Originally Posted by the god of world-0 View Post
    Muses: You found plausible Classes for all of them? Dude, that's why you are so respected.

Dammit, now I want to find a way to do the rest of the Pleiades to go with the Merope I already have.
    In hindsight, the classes were pretty obvious. Foreigner was a bit of a throw-in, but the instrument and association with music to amuse the gods fit.

Vis-a-vis the Pleiades, I might as well throw out a few suggestions that spring to mind:
    Taygete: Might be a Rider with the Cerynean Hind. According to certain traditions, she was transformed into a golden doe (equated with the aforementioned hind), but also pursued it alongside Artemis' hunting party. Both the mount and the rider could be the same creature in different bodies.
    Electra: As the foster parent and guardian of Aphrodite's daughter Harmonia, she might maybe qualify-ish as a Shielder (or some other sort of defender). Her name standing for amber (and amber being connected to lightning due to its ability to produce static electricity), she might have a Zeus-blessed shield that emits lightning or something to help in her task. Might also be an Avenger due to the stuff that happened to her (and possible conflation with/possession of the other Electra).
    Alcyone: Not much to go on with this one. She's apparently recorded as the guardian of the Mediterranean. Rival to Maia, might be a double Servant for irony purposes (and lack of material).
    (A)Sterope: Might be another of those figures Greek myth co-opted in the Nasuverse (similar to the Dioscuroi, who were originally something else and were then warped by human understanding). She's somehow related to Asterië/Eurynome, a creator figure of Pelasgian myth. And even if she isn't, the connection might give her some degree of power anyway.
    Celaeno: A Celaeno was a prophetic (literal) harpy met by Aeneas. Not much to go on besides that.
    Maia: Marked as shy and beautiful so that might be a part of her character and/or abilities. Has a deep connection to Ursa Major and Ursa Minor, so perhaps another Rider but with bears?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by the god of world-0 View Post
    I don't know. Inspiration is a fickle mistress and the muses don't bless me like they seem to have blessed Shiki-pon.
    Don't worry about it, inspiration will hit you sooner or later. And if not for this set, then perhaps for other names like Hildebrand, Mausolus, Laozi, Erebus, Nyx, Eos, Bleda, Gaiseric, Odoacer, and/or Baduila for instance?

Blog Entries

Saber of Fairness

"Servant, Saber. So long as you keep your honor, my arm shall be your blade and my body your shield."

Class: Saber
    Alignment: Lawful/good
    Region: Britain
    Height: 160cm
    Weight: 58kg
    Dislikes: Cheaters, greedy people, broken weapons
    Talent: Defending
    Armaments: Sword, Shield
    Natural Enemy: Gaius Julius Ceasar

stats

Str: B
    End: A
    Agi: B
    Mna: D
    Lck: C
    NP: B

Skills

Class Skills

Magic Resistance(D): Cancel Single-Action spells. Magic Resistance of the same degree as an amulet that rejects magical energy.

Riding(B): Vehicles and horses can be handled with above-average skills. However, it cannot ride the likes of Phantasm Races such as Monstrous Beasts.

Personal Skills

Military tactics(C+): Possess the Military skills and tactics to effectively direct a single army, and conquer/maintain order over a single country. Saber has a unique bonus if she goes against Servants with the "roman" trait.

Battle Continuation(A): The ability to survive. It makes it possible to fight even with deadly injuries and can remain alive so long as one does not receive a decisive fatal wound. Never gives up no matter what until the very end, even after being struck on the with Ceasar's sword, Saber still kept fighting for fifteen days before dying.

Guardian Knight(B): A rare Skill granted to Saber, being a noble knight aspired to “protect” Britain and a symbol of its independence. Through a genuine sense of duty in protecting others, she displays a tremendous rising in defensive power albeit temporarily.

Honor in Fairness(B): A Skill born from anectodes where Saber won in single battle against Ceasar even after he cheated by poisoning his sword. Saber receives a bonus in strength and endurance against opponents that are "cheating", This refers to traps, surprise, and mental attacks, as well as poison and curses. This Skill also blocks mental attacks, allowing Saber to maintain herself even in disadvantageous situations

Noble Phantasm

Red Death
    Angau Coch

A sword that used to belong to the Roman emperor Gaius Julius Ceasar with the name of
    Yellow Death
    Crocea Mors
    , but Saber manage to obtain the weapon after a fight and use it to defeat several enemy soldiers, after which it was renamed.

When its True Name is released, after the first strike that automatically hits the target, Luck Checks are conducted “until one fails”, and it becomes possible for this attack to be granted an additional guaranteed strike no more than the number of checks that had consecutively succeeded. A super consecutive attack.

As an additional effect, Saber can spend a bit of her own life force to ensure another hit. This can be used up to fifteen times consecutively, but every time it will sap more of her health. Although using all the fifteen will most likely defeat any enemy, she will also absolutely die if she does so.

Grey Death
    Angau Llwyd

Saber's shield and favorite item, which she refers to it as her "most trustful ally". The Noble Phantasm is not actually the shield itself (it's actually just a regular shield), but a conceptual barrier born from Saber's legend that surrounds it.

By deploying its true name, the barrier expands to surround Saber herself, blocking any attack aimed in her direction. Then, She can willfully choose to take part in the damage in exchange for a chance of stealing the enemies' Noble Phantasm. If successful, she will be able to use all of the properties of the noble phantasm, including those who would otherwise not be available for anyone but the original owner. Saber can also increase the chance by choosing to take more damage.

Likewise, She can renounce the chance of stealing the Noble phantasm, and instead of reflecting part of the damage back to the opponent, however, anything overrank B has a chance of breaking through, with the chance scaling the higher the rank. It should be noticed that only physical objects can be stolen, and conceptual Noble Phantasms without form can only be deflected.

Background

Saber's identity is that of Nynniaw (Romanized Nennius), a mythical prince of Britain at the time of Julius Caesar's invasions of Britain. Her story appears in Geoffrey of Monmouth's History of the Kings of Britain.

She fought alongside Cassibelanus, her brother, when Caesar invaded. She and her nephew Androgeus led the troops of Trinovantum (London) and Canterbury, encountered Caesar's own troops, and Saber faced Caesar in single combat. Caesar struck Saber a blow to the head, but his sword got stuck in Saber's shield. After they separated in the melée, Saber threw away her own sword and attacked the Romans with Caesar's sword, killing many.

According to Geoffrey, "everyone whom she struck with the sword either had his head chopped off or else was so wounded as Saber passed that he had no hope of ever recovering". Fifteen days after the battle Saber died of her head wound, and was buried at London (the City of the Trinovantes), near the North Gate. Caesar's sword was buried with her.

Personality

Saber is a girl who strongly admires the ideals of knighthood, perhaps even a little too much. She strives to live by these ideals, but her naivete and strong personality make her come off as more of a child pretending than an actual knight.

She is impulsive when in battle, often getting into trouble without thinking about how she will get out of it. Still, her heart is pure. Saber is very loyal to her Master and can actually be a good friend.

She has a bit of an obsession with weapons, especially cool and unique ones. Although she dislikes Caesar, she does acknowledge his good taste in swords.

Dialouge

"Come, Master! Watch my Knightly heroics!"

"I wonder what kind of weapon would combine with your style, Master. Maybe..."

Gaius Julius Ceasar: "Finally, my great opponent! Even if you cheat again, you will just be defe... What the hell happened to your body?"

Boudica: "Miss Boudica is a splendid person and a valorous friend in arms, but she keeps treating me like a child! Stop, I am a knight!" (throws a small tantrum)

Emiya: (Stares intently at Kanchou and Bakuya)

"Chaldea is the best! so many cool weapons."

"Cheating is no good. If you win by Cheating, then you didn't win at all."

Last edited by the god of world-0; May 17th, 2021 at 04:21 PM.

Fate / White Memoria

Wyrd oft nereð unfǽgne eorl, þonne his ellen déah... Skull's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Nennius: Not to nitpick, but "Glas" is blue in Welsh not Gray which would be "Llwyd". Also I wouldn't call Nennius' region "England" since it didn't exist back then, maybe follow the example of the Arthurian characters and use the geographical term "Britain" instead?

Blog Entries
    Done. Also noted, I need to find a better Welsh dictionary. Anymore opnions?

Fate / White Memoria

Trace: Overcringe King of Padoru's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    I just finished reading the Muses and they're one of the best things I've ever read. They're all great girls but poor Euterpe in particular deserves tons of hugs and love ;-;

Nennius: Looks like a really balanced Servant. Her NPs can be high-risk, high-reward but you can also play it safe with her by letting her be a tank. As someone who likes using that fighting style in most games, I approve.

By the way Shiki, can I use some of your FCs? I'm interested in the black-and-white horned girl and the samurai mecha.
    Last edited by King of Padoru; May 20th, 2020 at 07:04 PM.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by King of Padoru View Post
    By the way Shiki, can I use some of your FCs? I'm interested in the black-and-white horned girl and the samurai mecha.
    Yeah go right ahead.

The relevant links are here (horned girl) and here (mecha emperor)
    Last edited by Shiki-pon; May 20th, 2020 at 07:14 PM.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Thanks man.

Not a day over sixty and with the eyes of a cornered ferret. WhiteFrenzy's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Author's notes
    GUESS WHO FINALLY CAME BACK. I'm sorry I know this thread was better off without me, but I can't help it.

Anyway, this is a quick sheet that I had in my archives and today I had a sudden inspiration to finish him. I have nothing else to say other than protecc him.Thank you as always for having me!

“I, Servant… Master… Protect…”

berserker
    ― The Unsung Saint ―

Class: Berserker
    Other Classes: Lancer
    Alignment: True Neutral
    Place of Origin: Europe

Natural Enemy: Anyone that hurts Master
    Attribute: Earth
    Traits: Servant, Male, Humanoid, Divine, Earth or Sky, Weak to Enuma Elish

STRENGTH: C

ENDURANCE: B

AGILITY: C

MANA: E

LUCK: C

NOBLE PHANTASM: C+

Class Skills

divinity: C

As a Servant who was revered as a saint well into the 19th century, the strength of his nature as a Divine Spirit is equivalent in rank to the deities of minor cults and the forgotten gods of yore.

mad enhancement: E

Strength and Endurance parameters receive bonus during combat. Furthermore, not only language ability is exceedingly simple, but continuing complex thoughts over long periods of time is difficult. But then again, he was already an animal to start with, so nothing really changed here...

“Talking… No, like…”

Bond 1
    A Servant of a sweet disposition and with simple needs. All he wants is the praise of his Master and a good spot to lay down and doze off after a job well done. Despite his friendly demeanor, one shouldn’t thoughtlessly mistreat his Master under any circumstance while on his watch―his bite is very strong.

Bond 2
    Height/Weight: 150cm・46kg
    Source: Historical Fact
    Region: Europe
    Alignment: True Neutral

Warning: Despite everything, he is a naughty boy that can only be off leash in a secluded area, because he’ll never resist the urge to run off in pursuit of a perceived prey.

Bond 3
    For hundreds of years, residents in the Dombes region of eastern France worshipped a saint who was said to help protect infants from illness and danger. They prayed to his name and brought sick infants to his shrine for healing. Such tales aren't very unusual for a saint—except this one was a dog.

St. Guinefort was owned by a wealthy knight. One day, as they went out to tend to their household matters, the knight and his wife left their infant son in the care of their dog. They returned to find a scene of carnage in the child’s nursery—the crib overturned, and blood spattered around the room. Guinefort had blood smeared all over his muzzle. The knight, believing that Guinefort had killed his son, struck the dog with his sword, killing him. Immediately afterward, he heard the cry of a baby and found his son, healthy and whole, underneath the overturned crib. Next to the baby was a snake that had been bitten to pieces. Realizing that he had killed the dog unjustly, he buried the dog in a well and planted a grove of trees around it as a memorial, to make amends.

As the story of the brave and loyal Guinefort spread, people began to visit the well and brought their sick children there for healing. Despite attempts to erase his legend during the Middle Ages, the cult of St. Guinefort lived on, and the locals continued to pray to him. A folklorist found that the well and grove still existed in the late 1870s, while a historian discovered evidence that people were still venerating the dog-saint after World War I.

Bond 4

animal dialogue (self): B

Complex nuances are not understood, but the level of mutual understanding is of the above average variety. Because the inheritance of this Skill comes from the body, it does not improve the Servant’s mental capacities, but merely facilitates him to “communicate with human words.” At this Rank, his vocabulary is that of a toddler, with around 15 known words.

Furthermore, because St. Guinefort is an animal, it is possible for him to command life forms of a lower rank than him (excluding humans) as the Alpha of his pack.

shapeshift: C+

Though he had transformed, his intelligence and animal instincts remained unaffected in this human body. Furthermore, originally the physical form should be rather different, as St. Christopher was recorded in the Throne of Heroes as an adult male, but it has been modified to a smaller stature to better suit the new host.

man’s best friend: A

In old proverbs dogs were rarely depicted as faithful or as man’s best friend, but as vicious, ravening, or watchful―that because they were largely functional before the 19th century, performing activities rather than engaging in partnerships with their owners. However, because of this Servant’s story and the condition of modern day’s interspecies partnerships, he can attract to him a large amount of positive attention by merely existing.

Furthermore, as a symbolic existence, his very presence is able to pull the strings in a human being’s heart. Legends says that just one glimpse at his puppy eyes is enough for one to feel an intense urge to pet his head and tell him he’s a “good boy.”

christ-bearer: A+ *

St. Christopher was approached by a child and asked to be helped across a river. However, during the crossing, the child’s weight grew and became extremely heavy, and it was only by great effort that he safely delivered the infant to the other side. When asked why he was so heavy, the child explained that He was the Christ and when St. Christopher carried Him, he also carried the weight of the whole world on his shoulders.

A sublimated ability that allows this Servant to possess strength beyond that of a normal human being as a defense mechanism. Furthermore, because it is wielded by a gentle-hearted Saint, it is an ability that is only employed “to protect the Master.” At this Rank, this Servant can lift anything 50 to 60 times his own bodyweight.

* As a Skill not wielded by St. Guinefort, conditions for its activation may vary.

Bond 5
    A composite-type Servant that combines three Phantoms: St. Guinefort―the Saint dog regarded as the patron of children, Gelert―a legendary Irish hound said to be killed by King Llywelyn the Great after he mistook the blood in the dog’s mouth for the one of his infant, and St. Christopher―also called Reprobus, the giant martyr that carried Christ in his arms.

While the Parameters and abilities comes from St. Guinefort, as the main Phantom composing the Saint Graph of this Servant, the human body is from St. Christopher. With time, oral traditions passed by during the Middle Ages gave this man a legend where he had the head of a dog and the body of a man―his further association with canines probably came as a bonus from this, too.

His appearance of a boy with an eyepatch seems to be a reflex of Gelert’s and Guinefort’s legends as animals hurt by their owners. However, it seems that this Servant wear such wounds rather with pride than with shame. It also doubles as a reminder to absolutely not fail a second time.

Bond 6
    “Bad… Bad, human… Die!”

crimson-colored devotion
    heliwrshel vipère

Type: Anti-Unit
    Range: 52m~150m
    Max. number of targets: 1

A curse of certainty, the impossible made possible. A preventer of both bad and good luck type of Noble Phantasm.

Probability and luck are reversed in order to create a
    miracle
    path to victory
    . Usually, Berserker just has to pick his conceptual desire, and then he will instinctively feel the series of steps required to attain the path to that future――however, because he is an exceedingly simple creature, there is always one driving conviction guiding his entire soul forward: the story of a loyal hound that, against all odds, managed to protect an infant from certain death becomes a curse wielded by this Servant, where an enemy “is fated to die by his fangs from the moment they engaged in combat.”

Bond 7
    Likes: Dozing off under the sun, Laying on grass, Peanut butter, Headpats
    Dislikes: Bad humans, A sad Master, Fireworks, Thunderstorms

Although his body is that of a human child, his mind is that of an animal. Simpleminded and friendly, he will always make sure to be close to his Master, as any faithful companion would do. “Protect… Master…”, as he occasionally vocalizes, is his default mode, and he’s constantly alert to dangers coming from anywhere―but, one could easily disarm him if they have treats in their possession. Even! Then! He’ll make sure to bite the hand that fed him if he doesn’t trust that person, no matter who they are! As an animal, he solely relies on his instinct, that are always right in determine if a human is “good” or “evil.”

He prides himself in his loyalty and is very attuned to the needs of his human―furthermore, can be easily trained into fetching the newspaper or any object that he can carry in his mouth. (More training is required to teach him that, in this body equipped with two opposable thumbs, he doesn’t need to rely on his mouth to carry stuff anymore.)

He will also follow his instincts with little to no restraint, if not properly taught of the ways of human interaction: if he wants to play he’ll play, if he wants to nap he’ll nap, if he wants to eat he is going to eat――and if he feels threatened, he’ll attack. Munch munch.

This Servant enjoys the company of all humans, but is drawn towards the children most of the time. A Master with a lot of patience is required, for they’ll have to train this boy to not pounce on the kids when they are playing.

Extra #1

Good boy-Type Servant.
    Tries his best to not be a bad boy. Success rate at around 91%. Hiccups sometimes happens.

Bite force: 551psi *
    (* It may vary depending on certain conditions, like the activation of the Christ-Bearer Personal Skill or his Madness Enhancement passive Skill.)
    Coat: Short. Requires little grooming beyond regular baths, but as a side note: his bed hair is quite a sight.
    Nails: Fast-growing, please trim them regularly.
    Temperament: Gentle, energetic and friendly.
    Nutrition: Peanut butter... Wanna…
    Exercise: Frequent jogs and walks in the dog-park are required for him to burn off some of that boundless puppy energy. He loves to play fetch and run obstacle courses.
    Lifespan: A friend for life!

Extra #2
    ascencion lines:

>>Ascension 1<<I, weird…
    >>Ascension 2<<Still, hungry… More…
    >>Ascension 3<<Master… I, happy…
    >>Ascension 4<<Master, I… Forever… Protect…

bond lines:

>>Bond 1<<I, play… Master…
    >>Bond 2<<Sleep… I, Master… Go…
    >>Bond 3<<More… Pet...
    >>Bond 4<<Pet, pet, pet! Pet! More, pet…!
    >>Bond 5<<Master… I, love… Love…

dialogues:

>>Iddle 1<<Master… Pet…
    >>Iddle 2<<Master… Want, food…
    >>Iddle 3<<Master… I, protect.

>>During an event<<Noisy… I, Master, go…

>>Likes<<Master… Love…
    >>Dislikes<<Noisy, light… Bad…

interaction lines:

>>Children Servants<<I, play… Play!
    (Needless to say, he loves them and is always drawn towards them if they are in Chaldea. Hans is bad civilization though, his essence is that of an adult and yet is short like a child. Doggo is very confused.)

>>Hessian Lobo<<Fear, bad… Bad…
    (A vortex of bad energy and resentment in the shape of a big dog. No wonder Berserker doesn’t wanna get close to this Servant.)

>>Cú Chulainn<<Play…! Plaaaaaay! Now~!!
    (A kindred spirit. This creature is shaped like a human being and yet, he is a dog! Wah, so happy!)

>>Kiyohime<<Bad. Snake, bad. I, Master… Protect…
    (This serpent better scram or else God help her. Quick, he’s already showing his teeth!)

Last edited by WhiteFrenzy; May 21st, 2020 at 09:11 PM.
    ——————
    WHITEFRENZY'S
    servants | masters
    —————

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Having written the only other Guinefort sheet here, I have to appreciate this one. Making him a composite of the various "saintly hound" characters was a unique and cool idea. Personality is also super adorable.

Not a day over sixty and with the eyes of a cornered ferret. WhiteFrenzy's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by RoydGolden View Post
    Having written the only other Guinefort sheet here, I have to appreciate this one. Making him a composite of the various "saintly hound" characters was a unique and cool idea. Personality is also super adorable.
    I'm so glad you liked this one, Royd! And since we're at this, lemme confess that I totally read your sheet too to have, like, an inkling of an idea of what to do with this guy (as, you said, the only other one we had of this particular character). DID I MENTIONED SHE'S THE GOODEST OF GIRLS? I'm relieved that it didn't ended up being sorta of a copy then hahaha.
    ——————
    WHITEFRENZY'S
    servants | masters
    —————

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    What a great pupper! 10/10 I'd give him all my peanut butter.

Blog Entries
    first ist good to have you here again in the thread Howaito not only as commentator but also as active servant maker !

Guinefort is a sweet Little Thing ! He get some roasted Spareribs and cutlets from me ! though why does he like peanut butter ?

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    first ist good to have you here again in the thread Howaito not only as commentator but also as active servant maker !

Guinefort is a sweet Little Thing ! He get some roasted Spareribs and cutlets from me ! though why does he like peanut butter ?
    Liking peanut butter is another classic dog stereotype.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by King of Padoru View Post
    What a great pupper! 10/10 I'd give him all my peanut butter.
    Yes g o o d you're a certified good hooman now.
    THANK YOU PADORU I'M GLAD YOU LIKED HIM <3

Aww thank you Koga. :'D I'm glad you liked this good boi. Also yes give him all the tasty food (and then watch him become a chonk boi like hessian lobo)

But as for your question... You know, this doesn't have any deep reason or anything, is just one of those "urban legend"-type of stapple food / stereotype you tend to associate with a certain animal, like milk for cats or cheese for mouses; not always true, but the status is still there.
    ——————
    WHITEFRENZY'S
    servants | masters
    —————

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by RoydGolden View Post
    Liking peanut butter is another classic dog stereotype.
    Sorry but i live in a area were peanut butter repectively peanuts in general play virtually no role in the Nutrition .