Page 410 of 620 FirstFirst ... 310360400405408409410411412415420460510 ... LastLast
Results 8,181 to 8,200 of 12385

Thread: Create-A-Servant 3

Local Extra Class Aficionado DelRey's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I mean that does sound pretty character study to me still. Divine spirits have not much of a character study to begin with because they are supposed to be one-sided by nasudesign, right?
    "Let's see the color of your coin, my friend."

Behold my vault of Heroes.
    Where the Heavens and the Abyss breath the Music of Humanity.

The King's duty is to provide. And provide, I shall.
    University of Formatting | Gallery of Potential | Memorandum of the Extra Class Kings

Our Kingdom will grow. And we shall know each citizen.
    Create-a-Servant 4 soon.

Your average angst/edge supplier BnEl15's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by pokemonmaster View Post
    Hmmmm I kinda want to do a foreigner but they seem like weird servents to do. Form what I understand there basically things that are beyond human understanding correct?
    Yeah, generally, they're connected to some Outer God or Great Old Ones from Lovecraftian mythos, but there are cases for other entities outside the scope of "humanity".

@Del: Idk, calling it a character study just makes it feel like I'm touching even more depth than I usually do lol. I'm sure there are gods who have their more "human" aspects and stories to tell, like the Greek gods for example, but connecting those aspects with the larger scope of things we know in the Nasuverse (Machine Gods, Sefar invasion, the Moon Cell, etc.) is way outta my league.
    Last edited by BnEl15; April 8th, 2022 at 12:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by BnEl15 View Post
    Yeah, generally, they're connected to some Outer God or Great Old Ones from Lovecraftian mythos, but there are cases for other entities outside the scope of "humanity".
    If I were to make one It would probably be something more towards beyond human understanding. Since I don't know the first thing about lovecraftian lore

Local Extra Class Aficionado DelRey's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    You can make a foreigner without outer god by making the thing that makes them "beyond human" vague.
    I always reder to vanatos' francis e. Dec. Sheet as the prime example. You can find hers in my extra class comp in my sig
    "Let's see the color of your coin, my friend."

Behold my vault of Heroes.
    Where the Heavens and the Abyss breath the Music of Humanity.

The King's duty is to provide. And provide, I shall.
    University of Formatting | Gallery of Potential | Memorandum of the Extra Class Kings

Our Kingdom will grow. And we shall know each citizen.
    Create-a-Servant 4 soon.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    I'll take the chance to mention the wonderful Foreigner Ada Lovelace by NMR-3, host to the AI Singularity and probably my favorite fanmade Foreigner.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by NINE-lives View Post
    Weird question: what would you say is your niche as a servant creator.
    No clue. I'm trying to not to make too many Servants that belong to the same CaS3 category until I've filled all the categories - i.e. I didn't follow up Konrad der Rote with Otto I and Liudolf of Swabia, didn't follow up Hayreddin Barbarossa with Dragut, etc. etc.. That doesn't always apply though; for instance, in most contests, there are more restrictions in the first place, so that becomes less important. Does that count as a niche?

Last edited by Serra; April 8th, 2022 at 01:51 PM. Reason: typo: Dragul -> Dragut

Quote Originally Posted by DelRey View Post
    You can make a foreigner without outer god by making the thing that makes them "beyond human" vague.
    I always reder to vanatos' francis e. Dec. Sheet as the prime example. You can find hers in my extra class comp in my sig
    That sound like a really cool way to go about it, Making what they are is what makes them a foreigner instead for getting eldritch power for some outer god

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Serra View Post
    I'm trying to not to make too many Servants that belong to the same CaS3 category until I've filled all the categories
    I actually feel that but with Classes. When writing I'm always like "bro did you forget Archers exist?? Assassins????" but then I end up doing another Berserker or whatever.

死徒(上級)Greater Dead Apostle Spammin Spiff's Avatar
    I doubt I have a niche, and if I do I haven't noticed it yet.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by pinetree View Post
    I actually feel that but with Classes. When writing I'm always like "bro did you forget Archers exist?? Assassins????" but then I end up doing another Berserker or whatever.
    Yeah I get that part too lol. Now that I've got one each of the regular classes I can say that I haven't ignored any of them entirely, at least

Hmm I was sitting in class and just had an idea. Would an avenger Julius Caesar work? Considering how he died, I'm thinking it could maybe be a cool idea.
    Last edited by pokemonmaster; April 8th, 2022 at 01:25 PM. Reason: Phone autocorrect is dumb

祖 Ancestor
    Blog Entries
    Come join us in the womb thread. This really isn’t the place to discuss this.

Come join us in the womb thread. This really isn’t the place to discuss this.
    Oh yeah I forgot that existed. Thank you. I will move over there

Blog Entries
    Weird question: what would you say is your niche as a servant creator. What I mean by this is that everyone on her has a different style and niche for the servants they make. Cursed is our grand servant guy. Delrey is our psychologist and foreigner guy. Wyvern is our Brazil guy. What’s your niche as a servant creator.

Blog Entries
    Weird question: what would you say is your niche as a servant creator. What I mean by this is that everyone on her has a different style and niche for the servants they make. Cursed is our grand servant guy. Delrey is our psychologist and foreigner guy. Wyvern is our Brazil guy. What’s your niche as a servant creator.
    Never finishing sheets is my niche.
    More seriously though, 90 percent of my sheets (WIP or finished) are either Female Casters or Assassins. Makes sense considering they are my favourite classes with Assassin just slightly ahead thanks to Jackie.
    Pronouns - She/Her
    Winner of the Legendary Jack-Off
    TRANS LIVES MATTER

Top Five Favourite Servants

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by pinetree View Post
    Yeah, me too. I still haven't done any Sabers or Lancers, and have only one Berserker!

祖 Ancestor
    Blog Entries
    You seem a bit oversaturated in terms of casters and foreigners.

Not a day over sixty and with the eyes of a cornered ferret. WhiteFrenzy's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Master_Therion View Post
    And what a niche this one is. Still waiting for my next History lesson.
    ——————
    WHITEFRENZY'S
    servants | masters
    —————

Does anyone here recall an Archer Sun Quan sheet (Three Kingdoms era)? I could swear I'd saw it at some point early in this thread's lifespan, possibly on CaS2, the monthly contest, or elsewhere, but I can't find it and it's driving me nuts.

my niche is making the best servants

uuuuh i would say i tend to go way outside the box from the get go, at the premise level, that's my 'niche', i guess. it's always fun making weird shit 'fit' into the mold of a servant, so i tend to do that. which is weird, cuz were i to write an actual fate fic i'd stick mostly to reasonable concepts for the servants...

i also have a tendency to make characters? as in like, lots of personality, you know? i think so, at least.