Page 430 of 620 FirstFirst ... 330380420425428429430431432435440480530 ... LastLast
Results 8,581 to 8,600 of 12386

Thread: Create-A-Servant 3

Local Extra Class Aficionado DelRey's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    according to my online tool, i at least did not accidentally reuse the same link twice. This is the mistake i expect from me usually. I doubt there are any mistakes now outside perhaps wrong regions. Another argument for an Iberia category is that it was under muslim control for a while, so this category could check out this time properly.
    Lambda, how do you even sort all this? by hand? or with the sort tool from Word?

Quote Originally Posted by Random View Post
    Personally, I feel like I'm about to Watcher Travesty Unfold.

Please clap, then bring popcorn.
    "Let's see the color of your coin, my friend."

Behold my vault of Heroes.
    Where the Heavens and the Abyss breath the Music of Humanity.

The King's duty is to provide. And provide, I shall.
    University of Formatting | Gallery of Potential | Memorandum of the Extra Class Kings

Our Kingdom will grow. And we shall know each citizen.
    Create-a-Servant 4 soon.

Blog Entries
    watcher discourse is a bunch of mids fighting for fourth place

all hail the 7 class orthodoxy

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    I pity the person attempting to make the most of any regular class.
    May Emperor Royd the Prolific be merciful to them.

Blog Entries
    Royd is, no questions asked, the king of the core classes. Eternal legend

University of Formatting | Gallery of Potential | Memorandum of the Extra Class Kings

Create-a-Servant 4 soon.

Not a day over sixty and with the eyes of a cornered ferret. WhiteFrenzy's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Go full Danielle Steel.
    Pump out the same sheet but with different historical characters to not make it obvious and call it a day.
    Who cares everything is fair game for the Crown.

Be your own Faker.
    ——————
    WHITEFRENZY'S
    servants | masters
    —————

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Lambda-Nu View Post
    Will do! If anyone else has any new compilations that still need to be added, let me know and I will get to it when I can.
    Hi, I'm not sure if I qualify, but here is my compilation list. Thank you so much! https://blogs.nrvnqsr.com/entry.php/4406-Servant-List

Blog Entries
    now that i took a look at your comp again (and of course you qualify, you are a creator here like anyone else) you should not use collapse for your servant links. use the URL tag and color them within the bracket. That reduces it to one click instead of two

Create-a-Servant 4 soon.

I can't believe it's not Rider! DesReploid's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Lambda-Nu View Post
    Will do! If anyone else has any new compilations that still need to be added, let me know and I will get to it when I can.
    I believe I am also missing from the creators list. I'll put the link here for your copying ease: https://blogs.nrvnqsr.com/entry.php/...ant-Compendium

Also, thank you very much for using your time to keep that OP post up-to-date!
    《 ~~ ★ ~~ ★ ~~ ★ ~~ ★ ~~ 》

My Servant Compendium

《 ~~ ★ ~~ ★ ~~ ★ ~~ ★ ~~ 》

Darkened Misty Metropolis Lambda-Nu's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by DesReploid View Post
    I believe I am also missing from the creators list. I'll put the link here for your copying ease: https://blogs.nrvnqsr.com/entry.php/...ant-Compendium

Also, thank you very much for using your time to keep that OP post up-to-date!
    Thanks! I really do try my best.

Also, I might just update the creators section now while I’m on break. It takes much less effort than update the much more complex Servant list.

Also, I’m honestly thinking that Rey’s idea to merge Spain and Portugal into an Iberian Peninsula section might be a good idea. They’re both pretty small sections individually, especially Portugal.

- - - Updated - - -

Okay, Creators list has been updated. If there’s anyone I missed, please speak up.

- - - Updated - - -

But heads-up; break’s almost over, so I won’t be able to update the Creators list until after my shift ends.
    The joys of being a Mommy

Loading... Loading... Loading... Loading... Complete.

Servant Database (v2.0)

CHALDEA SECURITY ORGANIZATION: AUTHORIZED PERSONNEL ONLY
    Singularity / Lostbelt Database

For those of you who'd like to see how far I'm getting on constructing new Servant sheets
    Upcoming Servant Sheets

Blog Entries
    i see now

i have to kill royd to claim the throne

祖 Ancestor
    Blog Entries
    Hey, no murders here alright or you will go to jail

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by NittyGritty View Post
    i see now

i have to kill royd to claim the throne
    Unfortunately for you, killing me is an impossible task.

Blog Entries

Source: Daamn on Pixiv

Class: Caster
    Other Classes: N/A
    True Name: Andre le Notre
    Alignment: Lawful Good
    Place of Origin: France (17th Century)

Parameters:

STR: C
    END: D
    AGI: D
    MGI: C
    LCK: C
    NP: B

Height: 170cm
    Weight: 150lbs
    Dislikes: Chaos, Untamed Nature
    Talent: Gardening
    Natural Enemy: Koyanskaya of Light, Koyanskaya of Darkness
    Attribute: Man
    Traits: Male, Humanoid, Weak to Enuma Elish
    Armament: Champs-Elysses
    Catalyst: A leaf from the Versailles Garden

Class Skills:

Item Construction C+: The ability to create items. As Andre is not a mage in and of himself, he is not able to create items naturally. However, he is able to create a plant copy of any item that is associated with gardening, as well as, theoretically, any item that he associates with gardening.

Territory Creation C: The ability to construct a bounded field. As Andre isn't a mage, he can't create it naturally, but due to his skill at gardening, he can create a bounded field by removing nature pver leylines, which he did in life by accident, qualifying him for this class. This bounded field is more effective at blocking beings belonging to Nature.

Personal Skills:

Jardin a la Francaise A++: The style known as French Formal Gardening. As he was the greatest of them all in this style, he has it at its maximal rank, A++. This is the ultimate gardening technique, causing his very existence and powers to be antithetical to the concept of Nature, further harming Nature Spirits and beings heavily connected to the natural world. In addition, this grants him a rank-up to his Strength, Endurance, and Agility. Lastly, this also grants him proficiency in all gardening techniques.

Broderie B: Andre's brilliant colors in his gardening and his painting skills have been sublimated into this skill. The plants that he grow can be converted into colors, which he can apply to anything. If he colors himself with his own plants, he gains Prescence Concealment at the same rank within his Territory.

Gardener of Versailles D+: The ability to grow plants in his footsteps. This has been granted to him by his status as Gardener of Versailles. However, due to his mentality, this has dropped down in rank, only allowing him to grow small plants. However, if he is using existing seeds, this shoots up to B rank, allowing him to quickly and easily cultivate almost any plant, no matter whether it should be able to live in its environment.

Noble Phantasm(s):

Champs-Elysees
    The Avenue Of Paris

Type: Anti-Unit
    Range: 5 meters
    Max Targets: 1

The sublimation of the designs he created for Paris that created the Avenue des Champs-Elysees, it manifests as a pair of pruning shears. It is a fairly innocuous noble phantasm, with one single property, the ability to "crush with the force of an entire avenue". In essence, while he is using it, his strength parameter is ranked up and armor below rank C is ignored.

Versailles
    Garden of Order

Type: Bounded Field
    Range: 100 meters
    Max Targets: 100

This noble phantasm manifests the gardens of Versailles as a bounded field expanding from his Territory Creation. However, due to his mentality, these have been reshaped into a bounded field that enforces order on existence there. Phantasmal beasts made of topiary roam an endless maze of plants, wherein it is almost impossible to find the center. In addition, the area, with the exception of the center, is antethetical to Chaotic or Neutral servants, only being dealable with easily by Lawful servants. Andre, on the other hand, maintains in the center, a fountain which restores Mana to anyone who reaches it passively.

Lore: Andre Le Notre was a French gardener, born into a family of gardeners. He studied mathematics, painting, and architecture, and worked with Charles le Brun. He then rose in fame, from working with the king's brother, to the Tuileries, to all of the King's gardens, to becoming the Controller of all royal buildings. He completed many gardens, but his most famous are the Gardens at Versailles.

Personality: A stern and strict man obsessed with order and neatness. He despises untamed nature, and adores cultivated gardens. He finds most systems of government chaotic, with only a Monarchy being orderly enough. He also finds any Chaotic servants absolutely horrendous, and even Neutral servants will also be disliked by him. So if he ever meets a Lawful Monarch who also loves order, he will feel as if he made an ally. His wish for the holy grail is for all of nature to be chopped away, transformed into perfect order.

Relationships:
    Koyanskaya: "A nature spirit makes the world more chaotic. You must be cleansed! Versailles!"
    Lawful Monarchs: "Oh, my Lord. A pleasure to meet a kindred spirit. Do you have any gardens that need a gardener?"
    Chaotic Monarchs: "False king, you have fallen out of your way. Do not worry, I shall cleanse you of your chaos! Versailles!"
    Marie Antoinette: "A member of the house of Bourbon. A pleasure to meet you, queen of France."
    Clytie: "Intriguing, a fellow artist. But you are far too chaotic. I shall cleanse you of your madness. Versailles!"
    Last edited by jishara; June 4th, 2022 at 12:48 PM.

Blog Entries
    That was educational. I deduced him in GaS but i didnt read into his craft. I feel like one could have done more and less with him.
    The epithets for the class skills seem unneeded and the ranks too high. Item Construction (not creation btw) can be used to make items he needs like scissors or fertilizer and perhaps whatever can be made out of the plants and flowers he uses. When provided with some seeds he can cultivate them too. Stuff like that. Topiary too of course but mentioning that outside his NP they dont do much except look good.
    For Territory Creation, looking up the forms he uses i think a gimmick that he can build gardens on top of leylines is neat and the bushes follow their pattern. Here one can say he gained access to this class because, even by accident, he used this to make the most out of his art.
    I would structure jardin differently. First two sentences stay, then you tell us it is the ultimate gardening technique. As the greatest gardener, as a skill this grants him control over "nature itself" in that he, like human anatomy understanding, he can deal extra damage against nature spirits and servants that use plants as weapon. For example he would be a natural counter to my Orcus. It flows better than "here a really powerful skill and here some minor useless quirk".
    Broderie is another case where you can do more with actually himself. He studied painting, then let him see himself a painter that uses actual plants as his color and reapply that to himself. Here item construction could add that with the materials he uses to color his gardens, he can make actual paint from them. Applying "making something of nature a canvas" he can color himself with it and gain something like presence concealment while inside a garden of his. Like Morg's The Artist did. In a limited way he could apply this to allied as well.
    Np are fine but i would remove the Reality Marble and make it his garden that he makes with territory creation. RMs are actually pretty rare and an outright stated non-magus if his standing shouldnt have one. He is a niche servant that fits the style of first setting up his trump card. This flows better with his kit. He can use the leylines to empower the topiary golems and his Broderie makes him stealthy inside his garden to attack with his scissors. Now he is a threat you can sell.

Create-a-Servant 4 soon.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by DelRey View Post
    That was educational. I deduced him in GaS but i didnt read into his craft. I feel like one could have done more and less with him.
    The epithets for the class skills seem unneeded and the ranks too high. Item Construction (not creation btw) can be used to make items he needs like scissors or fertilizer and perhaps whatever can be made out of the plants and flowers he uses. When provided with some seeds he can cultivate them too. Stuff like that. Topiary too of course but mentioning that outside his NP they dont do much except look good.
    For Territory Creation, looking up the forms he uses i think a gimmick that he can build gardens on top of leylines is neat and the bushes follow their pattern. Here one can say he gained access to this class because, even by accident, he used this to make the most out of his art.
    I would structure jardin differently. First two sentences stay, then you tell us it is the ultimate gardening technique. As the greatest gardener, as a skill this grants him control over "nature itself" in that he, like human anatomy understanding, he can deal extra damage against nature spirits and servants that use plants as weapon. For example he would be a natural counter to my Orcus. It flows better than "here a really powerful skill and here some minor useless quirk".
    Broderie is another case where you can do more with actually himself. He studied painting, then let him see himself a painter that uses actual plants as his color and reapply that to himself. Here item construction could add that with the materials he uses to color his gardens, he can make actual paint from them. Applying "making something of nature a canvas" he can color himself with it and gain something like presence concealment while inside a garden of his. Like Morg's The Artist did. In a limited way he could apply this to allied as well.
    Np are fine but i would remove the Reality Marble and make it his garden that he makes with territory creation. RMs are actually pretty rare and an outright stated non-magus if his standing shouldnt have one. He is a niche servant that fits the style of first setting up his trump card. This flows better with his kit. He can use the leylines to empower the topiary golems and his Broderie makes him stealthy inside his garden to attack with his scissors. Now he is a threat you can sell.
    Hi, thank you so much! I have updated him.

Blog Entries

reformatting process for Lambda: Step 1 changing linking format from URL to POST, in progress...

This is a quick project to make our lives as compilers easier in the future. I post it here to prevent accidental mess-ups from my site.
    Step 1: reformatting the links
    Step 2: adding latest milestone
    Step 3: merging of Spain & Portugal to Iberian Peninsula
    Step 4: adding sections for the contests
    --------------

Welcome to the third edition of Create-A-Servant, where you copy-paste information from Wikipedia to turn historical figures into cute waifus with sword beams.

Some other relevant threads
    Create-A-Servant 1, the first Servant thread.
    Create-A-Servant 2, the second Servant thread.
    Create your own Modern Fiction Servants, for Servants from fictious works after 1900.
    Monthly Create-A-Servant Contest, an extension of this thread where quality > quantity. See here for DelRey's compilation of sheets posted to this forum.
    Create-A-Mage, for Nasuverse original characters, Masters or not.
    Monthly Create-A-Mage Contest, an extension of Create-A-Mage where quality > quantity.
    Beast lair forumites, servant style! post your own!, where you turn yourself or other users into a Servant.
    Create A Singularity / Lostbelt, for FGO-based scenarios.
    Servant/Project Idea Thread, "The Womb", for projects that haven't been fully realized yet.
    Create our own Mythological / Historical Reconstructions, for ideas on how specific pantheons fit into the lore of the Nasuverse.
    The Throne of Snippets, for short stories featuring fan-made Servants.

Current index

Mythology and History
    Ancient Mesopotamia

Archer - Ashurbanipal by doncosaco
    "Avenger" - Enlil (Lostbelt) by TheTruthWhale
    Berserker - Naram-Sin by RoydGolden
    Berserker - Umul by BoktaiMoon
    Caster - Enki by Justiciar Hux
    Caster - Enkidu (Lostbelt) by TheTruthWhale
    Grand Rider - Ziusudra by Kabalisto Koga
    Lancer - Alulim by Stillinneverland
    Lancer - Ea-Nasir (Summer] by BoktaiMoon
    Lancer - Nungal by Kamera
    Monster - Ullikummi by RoydGolden
    Pretender - Ea-Nasir by RoydGolden
    Rider - Nebuchadnezzar II by Cursed by Fortuna
    Rider - Ninurta by Vance
    Rider - Shamhat by Nuclear
    Rider - Shulgi by RoydGolden

Voyager - Enheduanna-Nikkal by DelRey

Arabic Mythology and History

Saber - Uqba Ihn Nafi by Ismail2002

Australia

Balkans

Britain

Alter Ego - John Tenniel by Vance
    Alter Ego - Mad Hatter (Frederick Liddell) by DracoFay
    Alter Ego - Golden Bride Fran by DelRey
    Alter Ego - Idol Group SIX (Wives of Henry VIII) by Nuclear
    Alter Ego - Sir James Clark Ross & Lady Jane Franklin by DelRey
    Archer - Dame Ragnelle by BoktaiMoon
    Archer - Jack Churchill by Morg van Destro
    Archer - Marian Loxley by King of Braves
    Archer - Mary Amelia Cecil & Old Sally by BnEl15
    Archer - Pwyll by the god of world-0
    Archer - Sir Isaac Newton by Baron Magnus
    Archer - William Wallace by Kabalisto Koga
    Assassin - Artoria Pendragon by Glazy
    Assassin - Christian Caldwelll by RoydGolden
    Assassin - Culhwch and Olwen by Morg van Destro
    Assassin - Dorian Gray | Edvard Munch (Halloween) by DelRey
    Assassin - Fairy Knight Dagonet by Morg van Destro
    Assassin - Hereward Wæcnan by Skull
    Assassin - Mary Seacole by WhiteFrenzy
    Assassin - Peter Pan by Cataquack Warrior
    Assassin - Robin Hood by BnEl15
    Assassin - Sanddef by Morg van Destro
    Assassin - The Halifax Slasher by Morg van Destro
    Assassin - Thomas Derrick by Cursed by Fortuna
    Assassin - Thomas Paine by StormBringer207
    Assassin - William Burke & William Hare by BnEl15
    Avenger - Jack the Ripper by Kamera (2nd Ascension)
    Avenger - Jack the Ripper by JDMan9011
    Avenger - Sherlock Holmes/Jack the Ripper by Anju Addams
    Avenger - Vortigern by Skull
    Beast VI - James Watt by RoydGolden
    Berserker - “Alice Liddell”/Lewis Carrol by RoydGolden
    Berserker - Big Brother by RoydGolden
    Berserker - George III by RoydGolden
    Berserker - Greysteil by Morg van Destro
    Berserker - Hueil mab Caw by Skull
    Berserker - Isambard Kingdom Brunel by SleepMode
    Berserker - Macbeth by King of Braves
    Berserker - Mordred (Alter) by Lambda-Nu
    Berserker - Rawhead-and-Bloody-Bones by MalacodaZero
    Berserker - Robert Hubert by BnEl15
    Berserker - The Sheriff of Nottingham by BnEl15
    Berserker - Vortigern the Usurper by Morg van Destro
    Berserker - Vortimer by Morg van Destro
    Caster - Anne Boleyn by asterism42
    Caster - Ariel by the god of world-0
    Caster - Fairy Knight Agravain/Sluagh by BoktaiMoon
    Caster - John Logie Baird by BnEl15
    Caster - Mary Shelley by Baron Magnus (1st part)
    Caster - Patrick Branwell Bronte by Vance
    Caster - Peter Pan by Cataquack Warrior
    Caster - Rhiwallon by the god of world-0
    Caster - Richard Neville (Light) by Nuclear
    Caster - Roberta Hooke by BnEl15
    Caster - Rosamund Clifford by BnEl15
    Caster - Sir Erec by Morg van Destro
    Caster - Ursula Southeil by Frigix
    Faker - Charles Augustus Howell by DelRey
    Faker - Dagonet the Fool by Morg van Destro
    Faker - Fairy Knight Bedivere/Changeling by Wyvern
    Faker - Genivere by Skull
    Faker - Lancelet by BnEl15
    Faker - Mercadier by the god of world-0
    Foreigner - Demon King "The Leviathan" by Wyvern
    Foreigner - Mary Pearcey/Jack the Ripper by TheTruthWhale
    Foreigner - Percy Fawcett by RoydGolden
    Foreigner - Robert Liston by WhiteFrenzy
    Foreigner - Sir John Franklin (Santa) by DelRey
    Gatekeeper - Aleister Crowley by NMR-3
    Gatekeeper - Glewlwyd Gafaelfawr by Morg van Destro
    Lancer - Cerdic by Skull
    Lancer - Dindrane by BoktaiMoon
    Lancer - Edern ap Nudd by Morg van Destro
    Lancer - Elaine of Corbenic by Bird of Hermes
    Lancer - Gaheris by Master of Chaos
    Lancer - Lamorak by BoktaiMoon
    Lancer - Sagramore by BoktaiMoon
    Lancer - Sir Balin by Vance
    Lancer - Sir Percival by Skull
    Lancer - Uther Pendragon by Skull
    Lancer - Zerbino/”Roland” by BnEl15
    Lover - Anne Boleyn by Wyvern
    Monster - Cath Palug by Morg van Destro
    Monster - Glatisant by Morg van Destro
    MoonCancer - Ada Lovelace by TheLordOfAwesome
    Rider - “Mad” Jack Churchill (Summer) by Morg van Destro
    Rider - Arthur Wellesley by Skull
    Rider - Calogrenant by Skull
    Rider - Cassivellaunus by Skull
    Rider - Henry Every by DelRey
    Rider - Henry V by RoydGolden
    Rider - James Watt by RoydGolden
    Rider - Johnnie Talbot by Sunny
    Rider - Mark by Skull
    Rider - Morfran by Morg van Destro
    Rider - Peter Pan by Cataquack Warrior
    Rider - Peter the Great by Shiki-pon
    Rider - Pwyll by BnEl15
    Rider - Robert Dudley (Santa) by BnEl15
    Rider - Robert the Bruce by King of Braves
    Rider - Sulis Minerva by Skull
    Rider - Thomas Hobbes by Areop-Enap
    Rider - Vortimer (Santa) by Morg van Destro
    Rider - William Adelin by BnEl15
    Rider/Assassin - John Paul Jones by Baron Magnus
    Ruler - Constantine III by Skull
    Ruler - Count Angrès by Morg van Destro
    Ruler - Fairy Knight Bedivere/Silky by BoktaiMoon
    Ruler - Saint Edern by Skull
    Saber - Accolon by BoktaiMoon
    Saber - Aleister Crowley by Baron Magnus
    Saber - Artúr mac Áedán by Skull
    Saber - Ben Jonson by BnEl15
    Saber - Brunor le Noir by Vance
    Saber - Calogrenant by Morg van Destro
    Saber - Dagonet by Morg van Destro
    Saber - Edward the Black Prince by ScarfDyedShadow
    Saber - Fairy Knight Pelleas/Dracae by BoktaiMoon
    Saber - Galactica Saber (Artoria) (Servantverse) by the god of world-0
    Saber - Galeholt by Morg van Destro
    Saber - Henry Plantagenet by Skull
    Saber - Jack Churchill by Frigix
    Saber - Medraut by Vance
    Saber - Melehan by BoktaiMoon
    Saber - Molly Cutpurse by WhiteFrenzy
    Saber - Morgause by BoktaiMoon
    "Saber" - "Mysterious Hero X" by Nuclear
    Saber - Nennius by the god of world-0
    Saber - Peter Pan by Cataquack Warrior
    Saber - Richard Neville (Darkness) by Nuclear
    Saber - Robert Dudley by BnEl15
    Saber - Sir Gowther by BnEl15
    Saber - Sir Kay by realcasually
    Saber - Sir Marrok (Alter] by RoydGolden
    Saber - Sir Morien by DoubleD20

Saber - Tor le Fise Aries by Morg van Destro
    Saber - Vortigern Pendragon by Morg van Destro
    Shielder - Galahad by Nafaalilargus
    Shielder - Vortimer by BoktaiMoon
    Watcher - H. G. Wells by Morg Van Destro
    Watcher - Jack the Ripper by BnEl15[/post] by Nafaalilargus

Central Asia and Mongolia
    Archer - Khutulun by BnEl15
    Archer - Tirgatao by Spartacus

China

Archer - Feng Meng by the god of world-0
    Archer - Hou Yi by VitaVitaAR
    Archer - Hou Yi by DracoFay
    Archer - Jiao Yu by the god of world-0
    Archer - Zhou Tong by BnEl15
    Assassin - Ashina Jiesheshuai by arrowofsky
    Assassin - Li Si by Shiki-pon
    Assassin - Liang Hongyu by Vance
    Assassin - Liu Jin by BnEl15
    Assassin - Ng Mui by Vance
    Assassin - Yang Luchan by Vance
    Assassin - Yim Wing-Chun by RoydGolden
    Assassin - Yueno by Kamera
    Assassin - Zhuan Zhu by BoktaiMoon
    Avenger - Empress Dowager Cixi by Lady Vanatos
    Berserker - Golden Horned King & Silver Horned King by King of Padoru
    Berserker - Guan Feng by SaberRoxas
    Berserker - Li Zhang by the god of world-0
    Berserker - Liu Pengli by BnEl15
    Caster - Cangjie by Kamera
    Caster - Li Shaojun by the god of world-0
    Caster - Meng Po by BnEl15
    Caster - Mengzi by Kamera
    Caster - Xu Fu by the god of world-0
    Caster - Zhongli Chun by Nuclear
    Caster - Zhuang Zhou by the god of world-0
    Faker - Lu Bu by realcasually
    Foreigner - Li Bai by NMR-3
    Grand Lancer - Erlang Shen by Cursed by Fortuna
    Lancer - Fu Hao by Spartacus
    Lancer - Guan Yu by SaberRoxas
    Lancer - Liu Bei by the god of world-0
    Lancer - Yim Wing-Chun by the god of world-0
    Rider - Bull Demon King by Lambda-Nu
    Rider - Ching Shih by TheLordOfAwesome
    Rider - Dongfu by Wyvern
    Rider - Huang Gai by RoydGolden
    Rider - Liang Hongyu by Vance
    Rider - Liu Bei by the god of world-0
    Rider - Qin Er Shi & Zhao Gao by BnEl15
    Rider - Zhao Gongming by the god of world-0
    Rider - Zheng He by Ismail2002
    Ruler - Fu Hao by Lady Vanatos
    Ruler - Ye Xian & Duan Chengshi by TheTruthWhale
    Saber - Lu Bu (Lostbelt) by TheTruthWhale

Christianity and Judaism

"Ruler" - Apostle Paul by Morg van Destro
    "Saver" - "Jesus" by kiwi
    "Saver" - Shimon Bar Kokhba by RoydGolden
    Alter Ego - Mastema by King of Padoru
    Archer - Benjamin by Spammin Spiff
    Archer - David by Cursed by Fortuna
    Archer - David-Hayk by Cursed by Fortuna
    Archer - Esau by Menwearpink
    Archer - Gideon (Santa) by RoydGolden
    Archer - Isaac by Bloble
    Archer - Jonathan by BnEl15
    Archer - St. Barbara by Zork Knight
    Assassin - Caiaphas by Perry Ellis.
    Assassin - Daniel by RoydGolden
    Assassin - Delilah by RoydGolden
    Assassin - Eve by Vance
    Assassin - Jael by Vance
    Assassin - Lucifer Morningstar by the god of world-0
    Assassin - Marchosias by DracoFay
    Assassin - Rahab by Vance
    Assassin - Satan by Vance
    Assassin - Tamar by BoktaiMoon
    Avenger - Adam (Alter) by Elecrom
    Avenger - Cain by Fate's End
    Avenger - Elisa ben Abuyah by RoydGolden
    Avenger - Nameless Crusader (Lily) by Vance
    Beast - Eve by GilgameshKingOfMemes
    Berserker - Guinefort by WhiteFrenzy
    Berserker - Judah by TentuaRedRad
    Berserker - Samson by RoydGolden
    Berserker - Samson by Shiki-pon
    Caster - Azazel by Vance
    Caster - Enoch (Redux) by Baron Magnus
    Caster - Enoch by Baron Magnus
    Caster - Jahaziel by Kamera
    Caster - Joseph by Nuclear
    Caster - Joseph by RoydGolden
    Caster - Judas Iscariot by BoktaiMoon
    Caster - Metatron by RoydGolden
    Caster - Raphael by NittyGritty
    Caster - Samuel by Spammin Spiff
    Caster - St. Nicholas by Kamera
    Caster - Witch of Endor by Vance
    EX - Jesus Christ EX by by Temflakes403
    Foreigner - Sandalphon by Baron Magnus
    Gatekeeper - Uriel by Vance
    Gatekeeper - Ziz by RoydGolden
    Lancer - Abel by RoydGolden
    Lancer - Cassius Longinus (Lostbelt) by RoydGolden
    Lancer - Gabriel by RoydGolden
    Lancer - Innocentius VIII by the god of world-0
    Lancer - Phinehas by RoydGolden
    Lancer - Yeshua by Mema
    Pretender - Azazel by Kamera (3rd Ascension)
    Rider - Black Rider/Famine by Kamera
    Rider - Deborah and Barak by Vance
    Rider - Red Rider by Justiciar Hux
    Rider - Saint Columba & The Loch Ness Monster by NittyGritty
    Rider - Sandalphon by RoydGolden
    Rider - Simon Bar Kokhba by RoydGolden
    Rider - The Red Rider by Glazy
    Rider - War by NittyGritty
    Ruler - Abaddon by the god of world-0
    Ruler - Josiah by Spammin Spiff
    Ruler - Mary of Nazareth by AFanficWriter
    Ruler - Metatron by Baron Magnus
    Ruler - Saint Maria Goretti & Zadkiel by Cursed by Fortuna
    Ruler - The White Rider by Slick146
    Saber - Akiva Ben Yosef by RoydGolden
    Saber - Antichristus by RoydGolden
    Saber - Judah by SSW
    Saber - Michael by Vance
    Saber - St. Mercurius by the god of world-0
    Saber(&Lancer, Archer, Rider, Assassin, Caster, Berserker) - Jesus Christ by Baron Magnus
    Saver - Jeshua ben Joseph by Hawkeye
    Saver - Jesus by Kamera
    Saver - Marcellinus-Sandalphon by Baron Magnus (second part]
    Saver - Maria by King of Padoru
    Shielder - Esther by King of Braves
    Shielder - Mary of Bethany by BoktaiMoon
    Shielder - Metatron by Baron Magnus (first part]
    Watcher - Star of Bethlehem by DelRey

Egypt & Northern Africa

”Joker” - The Fool by Wyvern
    Alter Ego - Neferuaton (Lostbelt) by Kabalisto Koga
    Alter Ego - Harpocrates by RoydGolden
    Ancient Dragon - Apophis (Lostbelt) by Kabalisto Koga
    Archer - Khufu by Hiraeth
    Archer - St. Catherine of Alexandria by jishara
    Assassin - Juleidah by RoydGolden
    Caster - Apsethus of Libya by Vilen
    Caster - Imhotep by Cursed by Fortuna
    Caster - Imhotep by King of Braves
    Caster - Imhotep by TheLordOfAwesome
    Caster - Mansa Musa (Santa) by DelRey
    Lancer - Ozymandias by NittyGritty
    Lancer - Wadjet (Alphard Alshua) by DelRey
    Rider - Imhotep (Summer) by TheLordOfAwesome
    Rider - Nefertari by the god of world-0
    Rider - Tutankhamen by Cursed by Fortuna
    Ruler - Ozymandias (Summer) by NittyGritty
    Saber - Baligant by Vance
    Shielder - Nekhbet (Canaan) by DelRey
    Voyager - Mansa Musa by DelRey

Watcher - Ra by DelRey

Finland

Archer - Nasshut by Serra
    Avenger - Kullervo by Hound of Ulster
    Rider - John Joseph Merlin by BnEl15
    Saber - Kullervo by NittyGritty

France

Archer - Baphomet by the god of world-0
    Archer - Georges Melies by RoydGolden
    Archer - Ro-Sham-Bo by Perry Ellis.
    Archer - Tarrare (Summer) by WhiteFrenzy
    Assassin - Bertrandon de la Boquiere by Kabalisto Koga
    Assassin - Gabriel Nicolas de la Reynie by RoydGolden
    Assassin - Jeanne La Motte by HeroicLegend
    Assassin - Nostradamus by Kamera
    Assassin - Rocambole by Vance
    Avenger - Beast of Gevaudan by the god of world-0
    Avenger - Jean Valjean by Valfodr
    Avenger - Marguerite de Bressieux by WhiteFrenzy
    Avenger - Maximilien Robespierre by RoydGolden
    Berserker - “René Descartes”/Descartes’ Evil Demon by BnEl15
    Berserker - Albert Camus by RoydGolden
    Berserker - Charles VII by Morg van Destro
    Berserker - Daniel Auber by DelRey
    Berserker - Isabeau of Bavaria by the god of world-0
    Berserker - Jean de L’Ours by Vance
    Berserker - Julie d'Aubigny by Vance
    Berserker - Karolus Magnus by Language Man
    Berserker - King Philip IV by BoktaiMoon
    Berserker - Roland by Hound of Ulster
    Caster - Alcina by BnEl15
    Caster - Antoine Laurent de Lavoisier by massive_jojo_reference
    Caster - Le Maitre Chat/Nekomata by the god of world-0
    Caster - Marie Therese De France by Vance
    Caster - Maugis d’Aigremont by Serra
    Caster - Princess Elisabeth of France by jishara
    Caster - Urbain Grandier by BnEl15
    Faker - Arsene Lupin by SilverShadow2001
    Faker - Claude des Armoises by Vance
    Foreigner - Antoine de Saint Expurey by RoydGolden
    Foreigner - Lady Carcas by the god of world-0
    Foreigner - Leopold II by Perry Ellis.
    Lancer - Alexandre Eiffel by Perry Ellis.
    Lancer - Geoffroi de Charny by the god of world-0
    Rider - Harlequin by the god of world-0
    Rider - Jean Bureau by Cursed by Fortuna
    Rider - Jeanne D'Arc by Shiskabob
    Rider - Nicolas-Joseph Cugnot (Alter) by kiwi
    Rider - Saint Richardis by BnEl15
    Rider - Theroigne de Mericourt by BnEl15
    Ruler - Hugues de Payens by Kamera
    Ruler/Avenger - Louis IX by Kamera
    Saber - Eleanor of Aquitaine by BnEl15
    Saber - Jean D'Arc by BoktaiMoon
    Saber - Julie d’Aubigny by King of Padoru
    Saber - Julie D’Aubigny by Vance
    Saber - Mathurine de Vallois by BnEl15
    Saber - Odo by BnEl15
    Voyager - Cher Ami by RoydGolden
    Watcher - Margaret Maher by Vance

Watcher - Pucelle's Voices by Vance

Germany and Germanic People

Alter Ego - Grimm by jishara
    Alter Ego - Ostara by DelRey
    Archer - C. Stockwell & M. von Sinner by DesReploid
    Archer - Gavrilo Princip by BoktaiMoon
    Archer - Lügenbaron by Bugs
    Assassin - "Robin Hood" by BnEl15
    Assassin - "The Artist" by Morg van Destro
    Assassin - Adele Spitzeder by asterism42
    Assassin - Johann Adam Weishaupt by BnEl15
    Assassin - Krampus by Vance
    Assassin - Oswald Boelcke by DesReploid
    Avenger - Wilhelm II by massive_jojo_reference
    Berserker - Endymion by BoktaiMoon
    Berserker - Karl Marx by Elecrom
    Berserker - Miklos Toldi by BathoryErszebet210
    Berserker - Teutobod by BoktaiMoon
    Berserker - Thiess of Kaltenbrun by RoydGolden
    Berserker - Werewolf of Bedburg by TheLordOfAwesome
    Caster - Anne Frank by Vance
    Caster - Christian Rosenkreuz by Skull
    Caster - Donar by Kabalisto Koga
    Caster - Eostre by the god of world-0
    Caster - Fasolt by BoktaiMoon
    Caster - Franz Anton Mesmer by BnEl15
    Caster - Hansel and Gretel's Witch by Vance
    Caster - Lorelei by Cursed by Fortuna
    Caster - Maria Nannerl Mozart by jishara
    Caster - Siegfried Guntherson by BoktaiMoon
    Foreigner - Sigmund Freud (Redux) by DelRey
    Foreigner - Sigmund Freud (Summer) by DelRey
    Foreigner - Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart (Lily) by DelRey
    Lancer - Dracula by Justiciar Hux !!!!!
    Lancer - The Smith of Kochel by Kabalisto Koga
    Monster - Krampus by Vance
    Rider - Bäckerhexe (Santa) by Vance
    Rider - Brunhilde by BoktaiMoon
    Rider - Georg Wilhelm Steller by Kabalisto Koga
    Rider - Konrad der Rote by Serra
    Rider - Sir Ulrich von Lichtenstein by BnEl15
    Rider - Svalinn by Vance
    Rider - Witege by Skull
    Ruler - "Nicolas Bourbaki" by DelRey
    Ruler - Carl Jung by DelRey
    Saber - Alberich by BoktaiMoon
    Saber - Dietrich von Bern by Hound of Ulster
    Saber - Hildebrand by Skull
    Saber - Johannes Liechtenauer by Shiki-pon
    Saber - Johannes Liechtenhauer/Gespensterjäger (Servantverse) by WhiteFrenzy
    Saber - Sir Daniel by Bugs
    Saver - Ludwig van Beethoven (Light) by DelRey
    Voyager - Franz Liszt by DelRey

Voyager/Assassin - Caspar David Friedrich by DelRey

Greek Mythology and History

"Lancer" - "Prince of the Lillies" by doncosaco
    "Rider" - "Athena" by RoydGolden
    (Grand)Berserker - Sisyphos by Cursed by Fortuna
    Alter Ego - Echidna by BoktaiMoon
    Alter Ego - Euclid by kiwi
    Alter Ego - Hermes Trismegistos by GilgameshKingOfMemes
    Alter Ego - Ikaros by pinetree
    Ancient Giant/Ruler - Porphyrion by BoktaiMoon
    Archer - Artemis V (Orion) (Lostbelt) by Wyvern
    Archer - Aura by BoktaiMoon
    Archer - Echo-Narcissus by NittyGritty
    Archer - Erato by Shiki-pon
    Archer - Eurytus by RoydGolden
    Archer - Hyacinthus by BnEl15
    Archer - Hylas by Vance
    Archer - Kourai Khryseai by Kamera
    Archer - Meleager by Cursed by Fortuna
    Archer - Merope by the god of world-0
    Archer - Odysseus by Bugs
    Archer - Phemonoe by MehKitteh
    Assassin - Antenor by RoydGolden
    Assassin - Apega by Zork Knight
    Assassin - Atropos by jishara
    Assassin - Autolycus by BnEl15
    Assassin - Autolycus by Hound of Ulster
    Assassin - Harpies (Polyphonte/Agrius/Oreius) by BoktaiMoon
    Assassin - Hektor by Nuclear (The Santa)
    Assassin - Helen of Troy by RoydGolden
    Assassin - Orestes by BnEl15
    Assassin - Philoctetes by The Fair Tyrant
    Assassin - Thanatos by Morg van Destro
    Assassin - Timoclea by RoydGolden
    Assassin - Trophonius &Agamedes by RoydGolden
    Avenger - Hera IX (Saint Martha) (Lostbelt) by Wyvern
    Avenger - Pandora by 34
    Berserker - Agave by the god of world-0
    Berserker - Ares VII (Quetzalcoatl) (Lostbelt) by Wyvern
    Berserker - Calypso by RoydGolden
    Berserker - Cerberus by Serefin99
    Berserker - Charybdis by Vance
    Berserker - Diogenes by RoydGolden
    Berserker - Hippocleides by BnEl15
    Berserker - Io by RoydGolden
    Berserker - Milon of Croton by Kabalisto Koga
    Berserker - Nemean Lion/Cybele by Cataquack Warrior
    Berserker - Nessus by King of Padoru
    Berserker - Pasiphae by Vance
    Berserker - Terpsichore by Shiki-pon
    Caster - Aeschylus by RoydGold
    Caster - Alcestis by BoktaiMoon
    Caster - Arachne by Vance
    Caster - Chloris by the god of world-0
    Caster - Daedalus by LeadDemon
    Caster - Demophon by BoktaiMoon
    Caster - Epicurus by RoydGolden
    Caster - Euclid by Glazy
    Caster - Hecuba by RoydGolden
    Caster - Hestia by Vance
    Caster - Hipparchus of Nicaea by Cursed by Fortuna
    Caster - Iapyx by pinetree
    Caster - Midas by Shiki-pon
    Caster - Orpheus by pinetree
    Caster - Perdix by BoktaiMoon
    Caster - Sappho by RoydGolden
    Caster - Simonides by RoydGolden
    Caster - Thales by Kabalisto Koga
    Caster - Thomas Malory by BnEl15
    Caster - Trophonius &Agamedes (Halloween) by RoydGolden
    Caster - Urania by Shiki-pon
    Foreigner - Apelles by RoydGolden
    Foreigner - Euterpe by Shiki-pon
    Foreigner - Sciron by RoydGolden
    Gatekeeper - Io-Argus by RoydGolden
    Gatekeeper - Orcus by DelRey
    Gatekeeper - Pallanides by DelRey
    Grand Berserker - Herakles-Vajrapani by ItsaRandomUsername
    Gunner - Hephaestus III (Sigurd) (Lostbelt) by Wyvern
    Lancer - Adonis by doncosaco
    Lancer - Alcibiades by BnEl15
    Lancer - Amphitrite&Delphin by DelRey
    Lancer - Antigonus I Monophthalmus by Kamera
    Lancer - Apelles by RoydGolden
    Lancer - Cadmus by the god of world-0
    Lancer - Cadmus by Hound of Ulster
    Lancer - Damasen by BoktaiMoon
    Lancer - Epaminondas by BnEl15
    Lancer - Pallas by the god of world-0
    Lancer - Pericles by RoydGolden
    Lancer - Phyrra by BoktaiMoon
    Lancer - Sarpedon by RoydGolden
    Lover - Andromeda by Morg van Destro
    Lover - Iron Apega by Wyvern
    Lover - Omphale by Wyvern
    Lover - Thetis by the god of world-0
    Remainer - Erebos by Kabalisto Koga
    Rider - Aesop by Elecrom
    Rider - Aphrodite X (Astarte=Inanna) (Lostbelt) by Wyvern
    Rider - Argo by Lambda-Nu
    Rider - Chrysomallos by Vance
    Rider - Cinyras by RoydGolden
    Rider - Daedalus by Traffic Cone
    Rider - Elissa Dido by doncosaco
    Rider - Geryon by BoktaiMoon
    Rider - Hebe by BoktaiMoon
    Rider - Hippomenes by RoydGolden
    Rider - Icarus by NittyGritty
    Rider - Leda by jishara
    Rider - Meleager by jishara
    Rider - Perseus by Morg van Destro
    Rider - Polyhymnia by Shiki-pon
    Rider - Pytheas of Massalia by RoydGolden
    Rider - Troilus by RoydGolden
    Rider - Tros by BoktaiMoon
    Ruler - Clio by Shiki-pon
    Ruler - Diomedes by Manthano
    Ruler - Galatea by kiwi
    Ruler - Plato by Kamera
    Ruler - Zeus II (Alexander) (Lostbelt) by Wyvern
    Saber - Aischylos by Kabalisto Koga
    Saber - Astyanax by BoktaiMoon
    Saber - Calliope by Shiki-pon
    Saber - Chrysaor by Der Ritter
    Saber - Chrysaor by Morg van Destro
    Saber - Chrysaor by pinetree
    Saber - Lityerses by Cursed by Fortuna
    Saber - Oedipus by SSW
    Saber - Prometheus (Aozaki Tōko) by ItsaRandomUsername
    Saber - The Moirai by Justiciar Hux
    Saber - Theseus by Master_Therion
    Saber - Troilus by SSW
    Saber Coronus by BoktaiMoon
    Saver - Persephone by SleepMode
    Shielder - "Robin Hood" by Nuclear
    Shielder - Amaltheia by the god of world-0
    Shielder - Athena III (Artoria Pendragon) (Lostbelt) by Wyvern
    Shielder - Pittacus of Mytilene by RoydGolden
    Shielder - Telesphorus by WhiteFrenzy
    Voyager - Pytheas of Massalia (Santa) by RoydGolden
    Watcher - Coronis by Kamera
    Watcher - Eurystheus by NMR-3
    Watcher - Trophonius by RoydGolden

India

Archer - Abhimanyu by AAM1232
    Archer - Karna by Glazy
    Archer - Queen Gandhari by jishara
    Archer - Rama by Baron Magnus
    Archer - Sita by the god of world-0
    Assassin - Mount Everest by the god of world-0
    Assassin - The Champawat Tiger by Serra
    Avenger - Shakuni by BnEl15
    Beast V - Ravana by Bunhelier
    Berserker - Raktabika by Kamera
    Faker - Jhalkaribai by Vance
    Lancer - Vaisravana by Kamera
    Lover - Edvard Munch by DelRey
    Rider - Indrajit by Hound of Ulster
    Rider - Kanthaka by Sunny
    Rider - Prahlad by DelRey
    Rider - Ravana by Baron Magnus
    Rider - Ravana (Redux) by Baron Magnus
    Rider - Yama by Justiciar Hux
    Ruler - Mumtaz Mahal by the god of world-0

Indochina

Lover - Angelica by BnEl15
    Rider - Bleda by BoktaiMoon
    Rider - Belda by Vance

Ireland

Assassin - Badb Catha by Baron Magnus
    Assassin - Findabair by Sunny
    Assassin - Stingy Jack by Baron Magnus
    Assassin - Stingy Jack by Kamera (1st Ascension)
    Avenger - Deirdre & Naoise by Sunny
    Caster - Culann by BoktaiMoon
    Caster - Hans Sloane by Kamera
    Caster - Matholwch by Baron Magnus
    Caster - Nemian de Fuile by Baron Magnus
    Caster - Stingy Jack by the god of world-0
    Lancer - Ciabhán by WhiteFrenzy
    Lancer - Ferdiad by Cursed by Fortuna
    Lancer - Labraid Loingsech by Shiki-pon
    Lancer - Lugh by the god of world-0
    Lancer - Lughaid Lámhfhada by WhiteFrenzy
    Lover - Finnabair by Wyvern
    Rider - Laeg by Vance
    Rider - Macha Aon Uair Fior by Baron Magnus
    Rider - The Morrigan by Baron Magnus
    Rider - Niamh by Kamera
    Saber - Caílte Mac Rónáin by Cursed by Fortuna
    Saber - Claiomh Solais by Vance
    Saber - Cu Chulainn by Hound of Ulster
    Saber - Tethra by kiwi
    Shielder - Conall Cernach by RoydGolden
    Watcher - Celeste Albaret by Vance

Japan

Alter Ego - Heikegani-Crios by RoydGolden
    Archer - Ariwara no Narihara by WhiteFrenzy
    Archer - Minamoto no Yorinobu by BoktaiMoon
    Archer - Minamoto Yorimasa by Cursed by Fortuna
    Archer - Mishima Yukio by suwaa
    Archer - Ōku no Hime Miko by the god of world-0
    Archer - Tsuruhime Ōhōri by RoydGolden
    Archer - Yaegiri by BoktaiMoon
    Assassin - Ishiwaka Goemon by Skull
    Assassin - Jirocho Shimizu by BnEl15
    Assassin - Kichō/Nō-hime/Azuchi by King of Padoru
    Assassin - Minamoto no Raikou by Nuclear
    Assassin - Nishina Daisuke by the god of world-0
    Assassin - Shikome by Vance
    Assassin - Tenjo no Usagi by Vance
    Assassin - Tsukumogami by Vance
    Assassin - Yaoya Oshichi by RoydGolden
    Avenger - Izanami-no-Mikoto (Lostbelt) by Lambda-Nu
    Avenger - Oichi by BnEl15
    Avenger - Suzuki Magoichi by Cursed by Fortuna
    Avenger - Tesso by Cursed by Fortuna
    Berserker - Ashikaga Yoshiteru by Cursed by Fortuna
    Berserker - Chiba Sana by Vance
    Berserker - Hi-no-Kagutsuchi & Mizuhame-no-Mikoto by Lambda-Nu
    Berserker - Hiruko/Ebisu by BoktaiMoon
    Berserker - Hoshiguma Douji by BoktaiMoon
    Berserker - IJN Yamato by MrEvanTheOne
    Berserker - Ono no Komachi by WhiteFrenzy
    Berserker - Osamu Dazai/Ōba Yōzō by BnEl15
    Berserker - Shizuka Gozen by Master of Chaos
    Berserker - Tenjo no Usagi by Vance
    Berserker - Yamata-no-Orochi by Lambda-Nu
    Caster - “Tokyo Rose” by NMR-3
    Caster - Fujiwara no Chikata by Serefin99
    Caster - Kaguyahime by RoydGolden
    Caster - Kuzunoha by the god of world-0
    Caster - Ono no Takamura by BnEl15
    Caster - Orihime by the god of world-0
    Caster - Osamu Dazai by heianayylien
    Caster - Takiyashahime by Lambda-Nu
    Caster - Ukemochi-no-Kami (Summer) by King of Padoru
    Companion - Hachiko by Cursed by Fortuna
    Foreigner - Antoku by RoydGolden
    Foreigner - Nagasunehiko by the god of world-0
    Gunner - Kasato Maru by Wyvern
    Lancer - Hata no Kawakatsu by the god of world-0
    Lancer - Kaihime by RoydGolden
    Lancer - Kato Kiyomasa by Cursed by Fortuna
    Lancer - Komatsuhime by the god of world-0
    Lancer - Maeda Matsu by Vance
    Lancer - Mizuhame-no-Mikoto (Kinmon Tatsugorō) by King of Padoru
    Lancer - Myorin by the god of world-0
    Lancer - Nakano Takeko by kiwi
    Lancer - Tokoyo (Summer) by RoydGolden
    Lancer - Yomotsu Shikome (Summer) by Vance
    MoonCancer - Yuki-Onna by DelRey
    Rider - Danzaburō-mujina by the god of world-0
    Rider - Katsu Kaishū by BnEl15
    Ruler - Saitō Hajime by Master of Chaos
    Ruler - Ushi-Gozen by sentence
    Saber - “Tachibana Muneshige”/Tachibana Ginchiyo by Cursed by Fortuna
    Saber - Issun-boshi by Shiki-pon
    Saber - Katakura Kagetsuna by heianayylien
    Saber - Momotarō by Comun
    Saber - Nakazawa Koto by Vance
    Saber - Niten Doraku by pinetree
    Saber - Ōtakemaru by Cursed by Fortuna
    Saber - Sakanoue no Tamuramaro by BoktaiMoon
    Saber - Sasaki Rui by Vance
    Saber - Sitonai by BoktaiMoon
    Saber - Susanoo-no-Mikoto by Glazy
    Saber - Taira no Masakado by Baron Magnus
    Saber - Tsukahara Bokuden Takamoto by the god of world-0
    Saber - Yagyu Jubei Mitsuyoshi by Cursed by Fortuna
    Saber - Yamaoka Tesshu by BnEl15
    Saber - Yamato Takeru by VitaVitaAR
    Saber - Yamato Takeru by the god of world-0
    Saber - Yasuke by BoktaiMoon

Korea

Caster - Seondeok Yeowang by BnEl15
    Rider - Kim Il-sung by Frigix
    Rider - Yi Sun-sin by King of Braves

Saber - Khaula bint al-Azwar by Bunhelier

Netherlands

North & Central America

"Voyager" - "Phileas Fogg" by RoydGolden
    (Grand) Assassin - Santa Muerte by Cursed by Fortuna
    Alter Ego - John Bunyan by NittyGritty
    Alter Ego - Nameless Patriot by RoydGolden
    Alter Ego - Edgar Allen Poe by massive_jojo_reference
    Alter Ego - H.P.Lovecraft (Alter) by Baron Magnus
    Archer - Abraham Lincoln by King of Braves
    Archer - Annie Oakley by BnEl15
    Archer - Deborah Samson Gannett by massive_jojo_reference
    Archer - Mason Locke Weems/”George Washington” by NittyGritty
    Archer - Mayahuel by kiwi
    Archer - Samuel Colt by BoktaiMoon
    Archer - Squanto by RoydGolden
    Archer - Walter Johnson by Lodrago
    Assassin - Frances Glessner Lee by BnEl15
    Assassin - Jim Jones by Morg van Destro
    Assassin - Mad Gasser of Mattoon by Vilen
    Assassin - Matthew Hopkins by King of Braves
    Assassin - Orrin Porter Rockwell by Baron Magnus
    Assassin - Rose Mackenberg by Vance
    Assassin - Sasquatch/”Patty” by kiwi
    Assassin - The Ghost of Marvel by kiwi
    Avenger - Black Kettle by BnEl15
    Beast - The Wendigo Curse by Cursed by Fortuna
    Berserker - Cornelius Vanderbilt by Jetkinen
    Berserker - Glooscap by Baron Magnus
    Berserker - John Henry by doncosaco
    Berserker - Lizzie Borden by Vance
    Berserker - Pele by Wyvern
    Berserker - Wendigo by Shiki-pon
    Caster - Barbara G. Walker by Gabriulio
    "Caster" - Dr. Seuss by jishara
    Caster - El Rey Dorado by the god of world-0
    Caster - Francis Pharcellus Church/Ebenezer Scrooge by Morg van Destro
    Caster - George Andrew Romero by pokemonmaster
    Caster - Joseph Smith (Alter) by Legendary Hero of the Chain
    Caster - Linda Richards by Vance
    Caster - Lyman Frank Baum by Sunny
    Faker - "Albert Johnson" by Kabalisto Koga
    Faker - Claude Doggins/Maurice Doreal by Baron Magnus
    Faker - Edgar Allen Poe by Baron Magnus (2nd part]
    Faker - H. H. Holmes by Morg van Destro
    Faker - Rufus Wilmot Griswold by NMR-3
    Foreign Archer - Florence Foster Jenkins by DelRey
    Foreigner - Area 51 by BoktaiMoon
    Foreigner - Francis E. Dec by Lady Vanatos
    Foreigner - Howard Phillips Lovecraft by Morg van Dester
    Foreigner - Jesse Livermore (Softreboot) by DelRey
    Foreigner - Keziah Mason by VitaVitaAR
    Foreigner - Mark Twain by NittyGritty
    Grand Berserker - H.P.Lovecraft by Baron Magnus
    Lancer - “Trader” by DelRey
    Lancer - Philippe de Longvilliers de Poincy by Serra
    Lancer - Phineas P. Gage by Wan Dering'cul Tivator
    Lancer - Smokey Bear by kiwi
    Lancer - Tecun Uman by RoydGolden
    Pretender - Belle Starr by BnEl15
    Pretender - H. P. Lovecraft by Baron Magnus (3rd part)
    Rider - Abraham Lincoln by Justiciar Hux
    Rider - Barnum Brown by TheLordOfAwesome
    Rider - D.B. Cooper by Glazy
    Rider - Delahaye by TheTruthWhale
    Rider - Eleanor Creesy by Vance
    Rider - Emily Elizabeth Dickinson by Sunny
    Rider - Ichabod Crane and Abraham Van Brunt by King of Braves
    Rider - Nanabohzo by the god of world-0
    Rider - Wilbur Whateley by MalacodaZero
    Saber - Abraham Lincoln by massive_jojo_reference
    Saber - Rosie the Riveter by RoydGolden
    Saber - Thomas Hoyer Monstery by RoydGolden
    Voyager - Moowis by Baron Magnus
    "Voyager" - "Phileas Fogg" by RoydGolden
    Watcher - Elvis Presley's Impersinators by BnEl15

Persia

Archer - Mithridates I by Serra
    Assassin - Hassan-i-Sabbah by Kabalisto Koga
    Berserker - Rumi by Kamera
    Caster - Abu Bakr al-Razi by Kamera
    Caster - Banu Musa Brothers by Ismail2002
    Gatekeeper - Daena by DelRey
    Gatekeeper - Spenta Mainyu by Chuck12
    Grand Rider - Cyrus the Great by Cursed by Fortuna
    Lancer - Cambyses II by BnEl15
    Rider - Kay Kawus by Kabalisto Koga
    Rider - Rostam by Cursed by Fortuna

Portugal

Post-Classical Italy

Roman Mythology and History

Watcher - Flavius Stilicho by Serra

Scandinavia

Alter Ego - Jenny Lind by Vance
    Alter Ego - Gerdr by Nuclear (The Gardener)
    Alter Ego - Tsarevich Dimitri Ivanovich by BnEl15
    Archer - Aegil by Skull
    Archer - Hodr by BoktaiMoon
    Archer - Thrud by Kamera
    Assassin - Espen Askeladd by Shiki-pon
    Avenger - Jormungandr by Justicar Hux
    Avenger - Linnormr (Moon Cell) by Shiki-pon
    Avenger - Vidar by RoydGolden
    Berserker - “Freyja”/Thor by alexcoene
    Berserker - Angantyr by HeroicLegend
    Berserker - Karolina Olsson (Summer) by Vance
    Berserker - Modi by Kamera
    Berserker - Prince Lindworm by Vance
    Berserker - Ragnar Lodbrok by pinetree
    Berserker - Signy by BoktaiMoon
    Berserker - Søren Kierkegaard by Kamera
    Berserker - The Mother by Vance
    Caster - Little Match Girl by Vance
    Caster - Sandman (Santa) by Baron Magnus
    Caster - Skuld by VitaVitaAR
    Foreigner - Edvard Munch (Redux) by DelRey
    Foreigner - Karolina Olsson by Vance
    Lancer - Gunnar Hámundarson by BnEl15
    Lancer - Höðr by Kamera
    Lancer - Lagertha by VitaVitaAR
    Lancer - Mithotyn by SpoonyViking
    Lancer - Otr by BoktaiMoon
    Lancer - Valkyrie Agnar by BoktaiMoon
    Lancer - Vidar by the god of world-0
    MoonCancer - Hati by TheTruthWhale
    Rider - Guthrum by RoydGolden
    Rider - Huld by the god of world-0
    Rider - Leif Erikson by NittyGritty
    Rider - Magni by Kamera
    Rider - Olaf Tryggvason by SpoonyViking
    Rider - Tommelise by the god of world-0
    Saber - Cnut Sweynsson by Skull
    Saber - Regin by the god world-0
    Saber - Sigurd “Snake-in-eye” Ragnarson by BoktaiMoon
    Saber - Svanhildr by BoktaiMoon
    Saber - Thrud by Delrey
    Saver - Kvasir by RoydGolden
    Shielder - Lagertha by RoydGolden
    Shielder - Sol by BoktaiMoon
    Shielder - Svalinn by Vance
    Voyager - Samuel-Balto by Nuclear (The Guide)
    Voyager - Sandman by Baron Magnus

The Slavs and Caucasia

Alter Ego - Anna Pavlova/Odette by BnEl15
    Alter Ego - Sergej Rachmaninoff (Lily) by DelRey
    Alter Ego - Stephen Bathory by Nuclear
    Archer - Alena Arzamasskaia by Vance
    Archer - Dobrynya Nikitich by Perry Ellis.
    Archer - Lyudmila Pavlichenko by RoydGolden
    Assassin - Count Dracula by Elecrom
    Assassin - Kresnik of Rejection by the god of world-0
    Avenger - Mariya Oktyabrskaya by Vance
    Avenger - Vengeful Amur Tiger by DelRey
    Avenger - Vladimir Komaróv by King of Padoru
    Berserker - Baba Yaga by FairyTale46
    Berserker - Justina Ilona Szilágyi by the god of world-0
    Berserker - The Viking of Stamford Bridge by RoydGolden
    Berserker - Zmeya Gorynych by Spartacus
    Caster - Grigori Rasputin by King of Braves
    Caster - Igor Stravinsky by jishara
    Caster - Sidonia von Borcke by Master of Chaos
    Caster - Vasilisa by VitaVitaAR
    Caster - Veles by DelRey
    "Caster" - "Viktor Hartmann" by jishara
    Caster/Rider - Koschei by Skull
    Faker - Alena Arzamasskaia by Morg van Destro
    Faker - Anastasia Nikolaevna Romanova by BnEl15
    Lancer - Alyosha Popovich by Spartacus
    Lancer - Tugarin by Sunny
    Lancer - Vasilisa the Beautiful by RoydGolden
    MoonCancer - Hevelius-Holst by DelRey
    Rider - Catherine the Great by King of Braves
    Rider - Ilya Muromets by Hound of Ulster
    Rider - Ilya Muromets by NittyGritty
    Rider - Marie Curie by Vance
    Rider - Peter the Great by Shiki-pon
    Rider - Rachmaninoff (Lily) & Veles (Santa) by DelRey
    Rider - Sergei Prokokiev by jishara
    Rider - Wotjek by Cursed by Fortuna
    Rider - Yuri Gagarin by Kamera
    Ruler - Catherine the Great by GOJIRA98
    Saber - Herodias by Vance
    Saber - Ilya Muromets by RoydGolden
    Saber - Ladislaus I by RoydGolden
    Saber - Lucian of Samosata by RoydGolden
    Saber - Sergej Rachmaninoff by DelRey
    Saber - Vladimir the Great by Perry Ellis
    Watcher - Sputnik-1 by 34

Spain

UncatEgorised Others

The Nasuverse
    Fate
    Alter Ego - Lev Lainur Flauros by Justiciary Hux
    Alter Ego - Magical Amber by the god of world-0
    Alter Ego - Magical Caren by the god of world-0
    Assassin - Shirou Emiya by Morg van Destro
    Avenger - Angra Mainyu/Irisveil von Einzbern by Morg von Destro
    Avenger - Mila by Morg van Destro
    Foreigner - Shinji Matou by Morg van Destro
    Lancer - KOTOMINE by Morg van Destro
    MoonCancer - Moon Cell Administrator by Justiciar Hux
    Rider - Kaiser Rin by Der Ritter
    Rider - MATOU by Morg van Destro
    Saber - Justice by Morg van Destro
    Saver - New Testament by the god of world-0
    Shielder - S-Olga Marie by Justiciary Hux[B]

Tsukihime
    Alter Ego - Brainwashing Detective by the god of world-0
    Alter Ego - Phantasmoon by the god of world-0

Contest Compilations:

Secret Santa Contest 2022/01 Compilation here

Monthly Create-a-Servant Contest:

Spoiler:
    1st Prompt: Sabers

2nd Prompt: Phantoms
    Archer – Anna Ioannovna|The Snow Queen by Alexcoene
    Archer – Jack Fiddler|Gaasyenditha by Funderfullness
    Archer – Nathaniel Bumppo|Awi Usdi by SSW
    Archer – Wilhelm Tell|Appleshooters by Omida
    Archer – Xiāo Hé|Zhāng Fú Dé|7 Sages of the Bamboo Grove|Fú Bō Jiāngjūn by SleepMode
    Assassin – “Alcatraz” by Aridwolverine
    Assassin – Altera|Wells’ Martian by TresserT
    Assassin – “Arsène Lupin” by Bird of Hermes
    Assassin – Corpo-Seco by pinetree
    Assassin – Jean-Henri Fabre|Mothman by Hakuro
    Assassin – Kuntī|Kuntilanak by 34
    Assassin – La Llorona|German by Express
    Assassin – Sebastian Moran|The Tinderbox Soldier by Bylackbre
    Assassin – Tallemaja|Arsène Lupin by BearHero
    Assassin – The Abductor by kami-en
    Avenger – “El Cid” by NMR-3
    Berserker – Robert Johnson|27 Club|Naberius by JetKinen
    Berserker – Sasaki Kojirō|Muramasa Sword|Blue Oni|Crab’s Offspring
    by zikari8
    Berserker – Taira no Kiyomori|Jack-o’-Lantern by Toncas
    Caster – Abdul Alhazred|Spiral Text of R’lyeh by Arkanian
    Caster – Four Beauties|Becky Thatcher|June Cleaver|Betty Boop|Tillie the Toiler by sutaa
    Caster – Johnny|Giuseppe Tartini by Funderfullness
    Caster – Lamia by ItsaRandomUsername
    Caster – Ludwig van Beethoven by Skull
    Caster – Maximilien Robespierre|Dr. Moreau by Sunny
    Caster – Queen of Sheba|Pharaoh’s Daughter by Spartacus
    Caster – Shirō Ishii|Pestilence by Saron
    Caster – The Little Match Girl|Fire-Fairy by Express
    Lancer – Cowardly Lion|Androcles’ Lion by RoydGolden
    Rider – Dick Turpin|The Black Dog by Toncas
    Rider – Jesse James|James-Younger Gang by Bylackbre
    Rider – Mary Anning|Nessie by asterism42
    Rider – H.G. Wells|John Titor by Sunny
    Ruler – The Happy Prince|Bluebird of Happiness by sutaa
    Saber – Yagyū Jūbei Mitsuyoshi|Jūchi Yosamu by Bird of Hermes
    Saber – New Motive Power by Zork Knight
    Saver – Cthulhu|Vairocana by Aridwolverine

4th Prompt: Explorers

5th Prompt: Animals

6th Prompt: 19th Century

7th Prompt: Water

8th Prompt: Monsters

9th Prompt: Indigenous Americans

10th Prompt: Females

12th Prompt: Sidekicks
    Archer – Sübügätäi by Shiki-pon
    Assassin – Ankhesenamun by Wizard
    Assassin – Diāochán by Skull
    Berserker – Mary Todd Lincoln by Funderfullness
    Rider – Antonio Pigafetta by zikari8
    Rider – Shalya by ItsaRandomUsername
    Ruler – Sancho Panza by Sunny
    Saber – Olivier de Vienne by cooldownnow
    Saber – Peleus by LeadDemon
    Saber – Wiglaf by the god of World-0
    13th Prompt: Lostbelt
    Alter Ego – Elisábeth Báthory by Daneel Rush
    Alter Ego – Esfandiyār by cooldownnow
    Archer – Winston Churchil by RoydGolden
    Avenger – Abel by AppleAlias
    Beast – Emiya Shirō by Kabalisto Koga
    Berserker – Haraldr Hilditǫnn by ItsaRandomUsername
    Berserker – Vortigern by King of Padoru
    Caster – Yamato Takeru by GilgameshKingofMemes
    Lancer – Caesarion by Shiki-pon
    Rider – Ashurbanipel by Language Man
    Rider – Noah by BnEI15
    Ruler – Elisábeth Báthory by Daneel Rush
    Ruler – Elizabeth I by NMR-3
    Ruler – Phidias by RoydGolden
    Saber – Mordred Pendragon (Alter) by cooldownnow
    Saver – Cyrus the Great by Zork Knight

14th Prompt: Villains
    Archer – Hera by Bugs
    Assassin – Kesagake by Kabalisto Koga
    Avenger – Judas Iscariot by RoydGolden
    Caster – Mahendradatta by BnEi15
    Berserker – Lamia by GilgameshKingofMemes
    Berserker – Þráinn by the god of world-0
    Gatekeeper – Phix by Shiki-pon
    Gatekeeper – Scylla by ItsaRandomUsername
    Lancer – Seth by Kabalisto Koga
    Lancer – Sethos I by AppleAlias
    Rider – Captain Ahab by LeadDemon
    Saber – Sir Breuse by PitViper
    15th Prompt: Archers
    Archer – Hermes by RoydGolden
    Archer – Hermes Trismegistus by Kabalisto Koga
    Archer – Hòu Yì by WhiteFrenzy
    Archer – Marco Polo by Master of Chaos
    Archer – Marzan the Brave by Blastedspider
    Archer – Omphale by zikari8
    Archer – Örvar-Oddr by cooldownnow
    Archer – Pierre Basile by the god of world-0
    Archer – Red Horn by Shiki-pon
    Archer – Robert Deyville by Skull
    Archer – Shikhand by BnEI15
    Archer – Tipu Sultan by BnEI15
    Archer – Wernher Von Braun by RoydGolden

16th prompt: Love
    Archer – Baron Münchhausen by Bugs
    Archer – Deianira by Kabalisto Koga
    Archer – Mishima Yukio by sutaa
    Archer – Psyche by TheLordOfAwesome
    Avenger – Angéle de la Barthe by GilgameshKingOfMemes
    Beast – Elpis by Kamera
    Caster – Clíodhna by WhiteFrenzy
    Caster – Eric Bloodaxe (Alter) (Gunnhild) by pinetree
    Caster – Laimdota by RoydGolden
    Lancer – Britomart by cooldownnow
    Lancer – Brunhild by Zork Knight
    Rider – Tommelise by the god of world-0
    Ruler – Oedipus by Master of Chaos
    Saber – Helgi by NMR-3
    Saber – Julie d’Aubigny by AppleAlias
    Saver – Hòu Yì by Bird of Hermes
    Shielder – Sváfa by Shiki-pon

18th prompt: Duos

19th prompt: Non-fighters
    Archer – Akhenaten by GilgameshKingOfMemes
    Assassin – Alfred Hitchcock by BnEl15
    Assassin – La Malinche by WhiteFrenzy
    Avenger – Balaam by RoydGolden
    Berserker – Jeremy Bentham by BnEl15
    Caster – Hammurabi by Clyton
    Caster – Harry Houdini by TheLordOfAwesome
    Caster – Johnny Shiloh by Perry Elis.
    Caster – Lǐ Shǎojūn by the god of world-0
    Caster – Sen no Rikyū by Shiki-pon
    Caster – Thucydides by LeadDemon
    Caster – Victor Lustig by King of Padoru
    Caster – Viviane by NittyGritty
    Rider – Flidais by BoktaiMoon
    Rider – Naamah by Kamera
    Ruler – Sāvitrī by AAM1232
    Saver – Zarathustra by Kabalisto Koga
    Watcher – 1P/Halley by Wyvern

20th prompt: Extra classes

22nd prompt: Horror

23rd prompt: Not Human
    Berserker - Behemoth by RoydGolden
    Caster - Penny Dreadful by Morg van Destro
    Berserker - Crystal Palace by Wyvern
    Watcher - Laplace's Demon by BnEl1
    Assassin - Kayano-hime by Frigix
    Rider - Unsinkable Sam by WhiteFrenzy
    Assassin - Kheimon by NittyGritty
    "Lancer" - "Narcissus" by NMR-3
    Saver - First Lady by Morg vn Destro
    Avenger - Lucifer by realcasually
    Grand Rider - Michael by Comun
    Alter-Ego - Hestia by Nuclear
    Lover - Iron Apega by Wyvern | Prickly Embrace
    Ancient Titan | Foreigner - Ymir | Velber 02 by Justiciar Hux
    Archer - White Rider by NittyGritty
    Faker - Surgeon's Photo by TheLordOfAwesome
    Alter-Ego - Boye by ScarfedDyedShadow
    Saber - Oberon by Enigmatic
    Foreigner - Namyaza by BnEl15
    Caster - Mammon by GilgameshKingOfMemes
    Ruler - Melek Taus by Lady Vanatos
    Lancer - Fundamental Interactions by Justiciar Hux
    Ruler - Bobby by JetKinen
    Avenger - Lucifer by Kabalisto Koga
    Berserker - Callisto by realcasually
    Caster - Descartes' Demon by Frigix
    Beast - Demiurge by Kamera
    Avenger - The Dodo by kiwi

24th prompt: Rulers
    Saber - Josiah | by RoydGolden
    Ruler - Chandragupta I & Kumaradevi by TheTruthWhale
    Ruler - Augustus by doncosaco
    Archer - Memhed II by Perry Ellis.
    Ruler - Commodus by NittyGritty
    Watcher - 'BB' by Frigix
    Saber - Afonso I by Master_Therion
    Lover - Maria Leopoldina by Wyvern
    'Saver' - Hong Xiuquan by BnEl15
    Ruler - 'Marianne, the French Republic by Tacosarus
    Ruler - Morgan Pendragon (Lostbelt) by Morg van Destro
    Caster - Guinevere by realcasually
    Rider - Augustus by Kabalisto Koga
    'Rider' - 'Pedro II' by WhiteFrenzy
    Rider - Pedro II by Wyvern
    Caster - Pope Joan by doncosaco
    Shielder - John III Sobieski by DelRey
    Lancer - Zumbi dos Palmares by Morg van Destro
    MoonCancer - Temujin by realcasually
    Archer - Kublai Khan by Random
    Archer - Empress Jingu by Spammin Spiff
    Avenger - Miguel I of Portugal by Master_Therion
    Ruler | Gunner - Delahaye by TheTruthWhale
    'Rider' - Paul von Hindenburg by DelRey
    Rider - Tiberius by RoydGolden
    Avenger - Mt. Rushmore by Drangle
    Lancer - Constantinus by Master of Chaos
    Faker - Vlad Tepes by Kabalisto Koga
    Caster - 'King Solomon' by GilgameshKingofMemes
    Berserker - Henry Tudor VIII by Enigmatic
    Rider - Kim Il-sung by kiwi

26th prompt: Art

27th Prompt: Divinity

28th Prompt: Legacy

29th Prompt: Biblical
    Caster - Bezalel by Wan Dering'cul Tivator
    "Assassin" - Delilah by jishara
    Foreigner - Virgin Mary by pinetree
    Caster - Eglon by jishara
    "Assassin" - ""Delilah" by NittyGritty
    Watcher - Adam-Kadmon by Baron Magnus
    Watcher - (Curious) Lucifer by Nuclear
    Berserker - Tower of Babel by DesReploid
    Rider - Sisera & his Mother by Vance
    Caster - Rehoboam by NMR-3
    Archer - Joshua by BnEl15
    Great Beast - 「God」 by Random
    Lancer - Jashobeam by Serra
    "Caster" - "Paul of Tarsus" by Baron Magnus
    Berserker - Samson by SimpleScribe
    Assassin - Judas Iscariot by HumanComplex
    Assassin - Ehud by Spammin Spiff
    Saver/Beast - Lamb/Lion by NittyGritty
    Beast - Adam by Kamera
    Rider - Holy Queen Mary by Justiciar Hux
    Foreigner - Clement I by DelRey
    Assassin - Zipporah by RoydGolden
    Lover - Ruth by Morg van Destro
    Beast - Stella Maris Mary by Frigix
    Berserker - Aton/Malakh by RoydGolden
    Archer - Nacton H. Ashling by Justiciar Hux
    Archer - Uzziah by Spammin Spiff
    Rider - Zacchaeus by Wan Dering'cul Tivator
    Beast - Balaam by Morg van Destro
    Avenger - Lamech by Serra

(Bi)Monthly Revise-a-Servant Contest:

Compilations:

Third Place, Second Place, First Place.

1st Prompt: Free Choice

Archer - Brunhild by Nuclear Consensus
    Caster - Cain by RoydGolden
    Caster - The Morrigan by Baron Magnus
    Assassin - "The Scarlet Pimpernel" by BnEl15
    Archer - Furbaide Ferbend by RoydGolden
    "Assassin" - "Stingy Jack" by Kamera
    Caster - Enoch by Baron Magnus
    Shielder - Hektor by Nuclear Consensus
    Foreigner - Twinkle Star by DelRey
    Lancer - Ciabhan by WhiteFrenzy
    Caster - Charles Babbage by pinetree

2nd Prompt: Europe

Caster - Joseph II by Nuclear
    Archer - Maria Theresa by Nuclear
    Gatekeeper - The Pallanides by DelRey
    Ruler - Guthrum by RoydGolden
    Saber - Saul by Alexcoene
    Alter-Ego - Epione by WhiteFrenzy
    Assassin - Stingy Jack by Baron Magnus
    Caster - Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart (Alter) by DelRey
    The Morrigan by Baron Magnus

3rd Prompt: Cavalry

Please point out any mistakes such as incorrect links, classification, categorization, names, author names, or otherwise incorrect data. If you are crazy/kind enough to compile a list of new sheets for the OP to be updated, please follow the format below for ease of editing:

Code:
    [post=postid]Class – Name
    [/post]
    Code:
     by Author
    Example: [post=2856455]Alter Ego – Pacal the Great[/post] by Sunny
    More detailed example here
    Last edited by DelRey; May 22nd, 2022 at 10:32 AM.

Create-a-Servant 4 soon.

Blog Entries

Class: Saber
    True Name: Maria Kyogoku
    Height and Weight: 166 cm / 58 kg

Source: Historical fact
    Region: Japan
    Alignment: Lawful Good
    Attribute: Man

Parameters
    Strength: C
    Constitution: E
    Agility: B+
    Magical Energy: C
    Luck: B
    Noble Phantasm: C

Biography
    Legend
    Maria Kyōgoku was a Japanese noble lady and religious leader from the Sengoku period to the early Edo period. As the most successful female catechist in the Kansai area, she faced down the various samurai governments, staying true to her missionary campaigns even when Christianity was banned in Japan.

Maria was born around 1542 at Odani Castle as the second daughter of Azai Hisamasa, a feudal lord in Omi Province; one of her younger brothers was Azai Nagamasa, who would later marry Oda Nobunaga's sister, Oichi. She married Kyogoku Takayoshi and had children Takatsugu in 1563, Takatomo in 1572, Tatsuko, whose birthdate is not certain, and two other daughters whose names are unknown. Her husband sent his firstborn, Takatsugu, to Oda Nobunaga as a hostage sometime before 1573 and retired at Johei Temple, and it is believed that she resided there as well.

In 1581, she and her husband Takayoshi were baptized by the Jesuit Gnecchi-Soldo Organtino at Azuchi Castle and given the baptismal name Donna Maria, but Takayoshi died a few days later. The family's relatives distanced themselves from the church because of this tragedy, but only Maria remained steadfast in her faith.

Even after Toyotomi Hideyoshi issued a decree banning Christianity in 1587, Maria remained faithful, and it is said that four of her children were baptized, except for Tatsuko, who became Hideyoshi's concubine. After the Battle of Sekigahara, she worked as a catechist in the Kyoto-Osaka area, but later moved to Wakasa province. She then went to Tango Province, which her second son Takatomo had taken over around 1609, and moved to the village of Sengenji around 1614, where she spent her days in prayer and spiritual reading in a small hermitage-like house called Komido under the patronage of Takatomo. It is said that Maria chose the village of Sengenji because of its location in the easternmost part of Tango and its proximity to the border with Wakasa, and that she often visited Obama in Wakasa, where her eldest son Takatsugu held territory.

Maria was called "Sengenji-sama" by the local people, and died on July 1, 1618. Her Buddhist name is said to have been Yofukuin-dono Hozan Jukei Daizenjoni.

Character
    Dislikes: Crossdressers, drinking parties
    Talent: Babysitting, telling stories

A competent and mature girl-next-door-type who exudes a warmth that attracts people to her. As an middle sibling, Maria's default disposition is "keeping peace in the family"; however, due to various repressed experiences, a dynamism that could rival volcanoes in its intensity would emerge whenever her considerable patience wears thin.

In her youth, Maria once apprenticed herself to a litany of masters in order to make herself useful to her family. As neither the eldest, burdened with the task of caring for all their younger siblings, nor the youngest, bearing the role of being doted on, she felt as if she had to prove her existence was worth maintaining. Even as she matured and got married off to the scion of a vassal clan, she never lost the feeling that she had to find her place, to become something, in order to be worthy of love.

--Until the day Maria's "place" found her.

A man in strange robes showed her a God who did not look down on her efforts, but was rather pleased at her for being who she already was. For Maria, who always thought she had to justify her being born, that moment felt like salvation. Thenceforth she pledged herself as an apostle of this God, and took up the name of the woman He first appeared to after His return from death.

As a lady, as a mother, as a woman, she made it her life's mission to spread the Good News of God's boundless love; this wish has not changed upon being summoned as a Servant.

Relationships
    Master
    Her default attitude towards them is behave as an older sister; however, if they were to show a level of maturity/experience that exceeds hers, she would slowly and subtly settle into the role of younger sister.

Oda Nobunaga
    "A most frustrating opponent. Naturally, I set my face against that she-devil for what she did to my dear Saruyasha, but there are times when I can't help but feel sorry for her. No matter the case, I believe that this too is a test from God."

Toyotomi Hideyoshi
    "Hm? How do I recommend dealing with that lecherous monkey who's stained the virtue of my precious angels Chacha and Tatsuko? Well, now. Since this humble Maria has manifested as a Saber, you've an inkling of what I'm to say next, yes? Personally, I would take a rather sharp blade and cutting off that adulterer's... tail. Yes, his tail. We'll go with that."

Chacha
    "Chacha, darling! Auntie has made some special yatsuhashi just for you! Now run along and play, and don't forget to share with your friends, alright? Hm? What's that? 'This is suspicious; Auntie is only this cheerful when Chacha has eaten her vegetables'? Well, now... I wonder why?"

Francisco Otomo
    "Hmm... I find Sir Francisco quite... vexing to speak with. Whenever we do cross paths, he always gives off a sense of watching me slip up. I've tried to speaking with him about it, to no avail. I don't suppose Master knows anything about this...?"

Justo Takayama
    "Uuu... This humble Maria got told off by Sir Justo for mouthing off at that she-devi-- I mean, the Fool of Owari yet again. It's embarrassing enough to be told to tame your tongue, but to hear it from someone supposedly a decade younger than you is torture! Oh, I only hope his lecture sticks this time!"

Martha
    "Oh, heavens me! Saint Lazarus was also a handful? Really? Hah... Somehow, Big Sis Martha's sibling stories ease some of my worries. I suppose loads of people, myself included, put saints on a too-high pedestal. Your tales remind me that anyone can become a saint, even bratty youngest siblings, fufu! Anyway, thank you kindly, Big Sis!"

Okada Izo
    "Well now, I'm pleased as a plum that you want to learn fencing from me! Let's meet up at this place, at so-and-so time, and you might want to borrow a Bible from Big Sis Martha-- Oh, and don't forget to bring snacks!"

Circe
    "Circe, dear, you look absolutely dreadful today! Is sweet Asterios giving you trouble again? Listen; why don't you settle in and unwind with some kykeon while I babysit him. Deal?"
    Class Skills
    Magic Resistance: D
    Grants protection against magical effects. Cancels Single-Action spells. Magic Resistance of the same degree of an amulet that rejects magical energy. The skill's performance against the Church's sacraments is weaker than usual, in exchange for being stronger against magecraft rooted in the thaumaturgical traditions of Japan.

Riding: D
    The ability to ride mounts and vehicles. Common mounts and vehicles can be ridden with above average proficiency if they have been properly prepared. As there are no anecdotes of Maria Kyogoku being active in riding a horse, she is compensated with this Skill only due to her Class container. Even so, she still does not go out of the way to procure a mount, perhaps due to her subconsciously emulating the Christian missionaries of old.

Personal Skills
    Subversive Activities: C
    The ability to prune the opponent's military strength in the preparation phase before conducting combat. At this rank, it becomes possible to disable 10% of the enemy's total military force before they advance. Incidentally, the means by which Maria accomplishes this is simply by preaching the Gospel, an act that was considered anathema by the religious and secular authorities of feudal Japan.

Sengen-ryu Kyoshoku-jutsu: A
    Sengen-style Catechesis (泉源流教職術) --a blanket term for the techniques developed and utilized by Maria Kyogoku during her time as a catechist. Founded on Maria's principle of "meeting people where they are", these techniques involve extensive use of induction, metaphor, and references to current events. As a result, those who received her missionary endeavors often found themselves ready for conversion without even realizing they were being proselytized by her.

As a Saber-class Servant, Maria simply adapted this philosophy to fencing, resulting in a sword style whose attacks force enemies to perform a Luck check in order to be perceived as a hostile action.

Saint of the Waterside (False): C
    A Skill representing the holy woman's deep connections to water. Raises attack power upon perceiving a terrain that qualifies as "a waterside". Although she is not officially recognized by the Holy Church as a Saint, Maria obtained this Skill due to having attained the zenith of her spiritual progress and missionary activity at the town of Sengenji (which translates literally to "Spring's Source Temple").

Incidentally, the name "Maria" is deeply connected with the element of water; examples of this connection include the name's most famous bearer, the Virgin Mary, who was given the title "Star of the Sea", as well as its original bearer, Moses' sister Miriam, a prophetess who was said to have been followed around by a small spring of water.

Noble Phantasms
    Kyogoku Ichimonji: Kyogoku Straight-Line Sword
    Type: Anti-Unit Noble Phantasm
    Range: 1-7
    Max targets: 1 person

Kyogoku Maria's personal defense weapon that was received as a gift from one of her missionary colleagues. A replica of the Azai Ichimonji gifted to Maria's younger brother Azai Nagamasa on the occasion of his marriage to Oda Nobunaga's sister, this copy was forged with traditional Japanese swordsmithing techniques while using the Holy Scriptures as its base. Despite the sword's production process and nature as a Scriptural Weapon being similar to those of Black Keys, its usage as a melee weapon technically makes it a closer relative to blade-type Ash Locks.

Sengen-ryu Kyoshoku-jutsu - Kaishin: Sengen-style Catechesis - Open Heart
    Type: Anti-Unit, Anti-Evil Esoterica
    Range: 1-13
    Max targets: 1 person

The "finishing move" of Maria Kyogoku's catechetical technique-slash-sword style. Gripping Kyogoku Ichimonji close to the hilt, she delivers a single thrust by letting go of the sword's handle and catching it again, all in the span of a split-second. When executed perfectly, this esoterica bypasses all forms of protection to pierce the opponent's heart. Because this technique requires the use of a Scriptural Weapon, it is impossible to replicate using knowledge of the form alone.

A masterstroke that fully captures Maria Kyogoku's philosophy as a catechist. The sword that is the Good News is that which cuts through evil and pierces the hearts of men. All she has to do is hold on to it.

Author's Notes
    It's funny how you can pinpoint the exact spot where I gave up, but also sad since Maria's dynamic needed the most attention out of this batch of Servants. Anyway. Ciao.
    Last edited by Nuclear; May 22nd, 2022 at 10:02 AM.

Blog Entries
    good news, everyone

Blog Entries
    i think thats a pretty creative take on her skills and abilities. cool job imo

Create-a-Servant 4 soon.

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Maria Kyogoku: Pretty good sheet. I like that you took the effort of explaining what drew her to Christianity rather than just going "oh she's really pious". I tried to do something similar with my Quiteria Servant. I will say though I have trouble visualizing her second NP in action. She grips her sword "close to" the hilt (meaning on the blade then?) and then lets go of it to catch it again, which somehow thrusts the blade into the enemy's heart? I feel like you had a very specific imagery for that in mind that didn't really translate well to description, at least not in my case.