Page 436 of 621 FirstFirst ... 336386426431434435436437438441446486536 ... LastLast
Results 8,701 to 8,720 of 12413

Thread: Create-A-Servant 3

祖 Ancestor
    Blog Entries
    I like it. I like how you portrayed them as modernizing into social media influencers.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors
    Blog Entries
    Thanks

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle TQG Imaginatorious's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    They can turn into a angel, they automatically got my love. Plus them being social media influencers helps too.

Blog Entries
    Ayooo happy birthday jishara.
    "Let's see the color of your coin, my friend."

Behold my vault of Heroes.
    Where the Heavens and the Abyss breath the Music of Humanity.

The King's duty is to provide. And provide, I shall.
    University of Formatting | Gallery of Potential | Memorandum of the Extra Class Kings

Our Kingdom will grow. And we shall know each citizen.
    Create-a-Servant 4 soon.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by DelRey View Post
    Ayooo happy birthday jishara.

Thank you!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by TQG Imaginatorious View Post
    They can turn into a angel, they automatically got my love. Plus them being social media influencers helps too.
    Thanks!

祖 Ancestor
    Blog Entries
    Oh shit! Happy birthday jishara!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by NINE-lives View Post
    Oh shit! Happy birthday jishara!
    Thanks!

Blog Entries
    Oh, a birthday. Congrats on being born for a 14th time. Your poor mother must be exhausted.

People will tell you that today you're slightly closer to dying, but don't listen to them. You're getting closer to dying every day.

Fate\last call
    night, dawn, and the birth of stars

╘══════════════════╕
    Characters
    Dictionary
    Poll
    Recent: Ch. ■
    next arc: Spring 2024

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle TQG Imaginatorious's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Wait it's your birthday?! And you're only 14 years old?! Damn, well happy birthday to you.

Blog Entries
    Thank you so much, both of you!

Blog Entries
    wouldnt the beast of debasement be cringe

Blog Entries
    The Beast of Not Based.
    The most dangerous Beast. Can only be beaten by the Grand Dripper

University of Formatting | Gallery of Potential | Memorandum of the Extra Class Kings

Create-a-Servant 4 soon.

Happy birthday to you Jiishara, I’ll give you a proper review after I finish my classes.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by HumanComplex View Post
    Happy birthday to you Jiishara, I’ll give you a proper review after I finish my classes.
    Thanks so much!

Blog Entries
    Beast of Debasement versus Grand Servant of Deattic

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle TresserT's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Ismail2002 View Post
    I think this would rather fit the mold the Beast III based on the two candidates that we have
    The Beast VI represents the sin of Depravity, but her keyword is "city-eater". Beast IV and Beast IVL represent Comparison and Cherishment, but the slot requires a connection to animals and nature. The reason the Beast III duo are the gods of horny is because they represent the sin of Love- I assumed not all Beast IIIs would necessarily be that way and tried to look for other ways they were in common rather than just hornyness. I didn't think Lilith had anything in common with Kama and Kiara besides that, so I wound up not giving her the Beast III slot.

Quote Originally Posted by NittyGritty View Post
    wouldnt the beast of debasement be cringe
    Nah, debasement means reduction in quality or value, or viewing things as if they are of lesser value.

Therefor, she's not cringe herself, rather, everyone around her is cringe and she just acknowledges the truth that you don't want to acknowledge. We were the real cringe all along. She was truly based.

Review for the Beast of Based Thoughts and IRL pope idol influencer group when?

Beast (Lilith-Niggurath)
    Lore & Personality: This was honestly a really good beast sheet that I didn't expect, but really came to like after rereading it a bit. I liked how you connected the lore of Lilith with her love and sin, loving her own concept of humans, much like Kiara, just as extreme and still fitting well. Although, her motive is a bit wack. From how I understand it, she sees humans as inbred descendants of Adam, but wouldn't that just make them exchanged Adam genes, but technically modern Adam? As they possess the same genes, shouldn't she treat them more... I don't know, seriously in a sense? Since she wants to create children's between her and Adam's gene? From what you wrote about the sin of Debasement I would assume she's indifferent to humanity, but it says in the lore she's disgusted by them. So, not sure if that was a mistake, but as a Beast is suppose to embody the sin, so it's quite the contradiction.

Skills and NP: Honestly, most of the regular skills were pretty boring, but works just fine as skills. Cool names for some of them though. "Flight of the Screech Owl", anyone? The Nega skill is a bit weird to me as she's was made for the purpose of breeding, yet she still have a conceptual advantage over breeders. But then again, I never really understood Nega skills too well beyond that's there natural enemy or something. The authority's logic is a bit stretched, but from what I can tell it's something like this: Lilith is equal to Adam -> Lilith did not breed with Adam -> equal + separate = alien common sense. It's definitely one way to go with this, but equally possible way to interpret it is as there equal, they understand each other the best. Like, your only focusing on equal as in position/power and nothing else. Another complaint I always have when sheets throw around the buzzword like "ignore human laws" despite never providing an example of how this would work or the nuance surrounding it. Weakens the overall concept.

Onto the NP, this is probably my biggest problem with the sheet. As an NP, it fits thematically with her motif as a breeder, but that was kinda just it. It fell flat for me, simply with how underwhelming she is. Like, the concept is there and all, but she doesn't have the threatening Beast feel others have. Saying she can make stuff similar to "true demons" and "outer gods" is pretty meaningless when we know next to nothing about them, especially their power level. A whole lotta noise that doesn't really amount to anything. And the NP itself replacing the age of humans with demons doesn't really sound like her purpose from before, is this a mistake?

So overall, loved the concept, but missed the execution for me. This probably would've worked better as a foreigner, Lilith isn't ready for the big Beast club yet. She's a discount Tiamat without her conceptual defenses, a glorified corrupted grail. Out of HumanComplex's Totally Unskewed Rankings, you get a....

8.6!

Ruler (Pope P and Patriarch A)
    Concept & Personality: I'll be clear from the very start that I never really liked the whole process of modernizing a servant, unless the whole sheet revolves around that. To me, it's a bit too much as a joke concept and should stay as so. Regardless, I don't think your sheet achieves that fully, as it just feel tacked on to the whole unity shtick, which to me isn't well representing in the sheet. Their obsession simply wasn't emphasized enough in the skills and NP.

Skills and NP: Most of the skills here lack anything to make it interesting, but I will say Papal Bull is a decent idea, and Find the Missing has potential. But I find skills like Saint and Combination really bad due to the barebones description. Also, Sanctified Charisma doesn't deserve to be a variation, the description seems to be a regular charisma, but you could've made the equality belief into something for the charisma. The first NP has a lot of potential, but lack any nuances to make it special. As for the second, I personally don't like it due to it acting just like a skill, with next-to-no justification.

Sorry for the late review, I accidently fell asleep and I have a crap ton of school work to do. Happy birthday again, and out of HumanComplex's Totally Unskewed Rankings, you get a...

6.2!
    Last edited by HumanComplex; May 25th, 2022 at 11:26 PM.

Blog Entries

Source: wolfnocturne on Deviantart

Class: Caster
    Other Classes: N/A
    True Name: Baba Anujka
    Alignment: Neutral Evil
    Place of Origin: Serbia (20th Century)

Parameters:

STR: E
    END: E
    AGI: E
    MGI: C
    LCK: C
    NP: D

Height: 150cm
    Weight: 130lbs
    Dislikes: Abusers
    Talent: Making "Water"
    Natural Enemy: Jeanne D'Arc
    Attribute: Man
    Traits: Female, Weak to Enuma Elish, Humanoid
    Armament: Lazni Vodu Zivoda
    Catalyst: A photo of her

Class Skills:
    Territory Creation E: Her magecraft is not conducive to creating a territory. At this rank, she can only create a very bare-minimum rank, weak, bounded field, provided to her by her class.
    Item Construction C: She is capable of producing many items associated with the act of potion-making, due to her style of magic.

Personal Skills:
    Alchemy C: She was an alchemist of little renown, but still a fairly capable one. Denotes proficiency in the style of magic known as Alchemy. Her particular style of alchemy was known as liquid alchemy, and its goal was to be able to produce the water of the Fountain of Youth, and bring immortality into the Age of Man. This allows her to control water and similar liquids which are not within a human or animal body.
    Poisoner Matriarch C: Many of her killings were done by others who were given the poison by her. This allows her to, if she is able to convince them, transform an ordinary person into an assistant. This grants them Alchemy E and Poisoner D. In addition, as she supplied the poison, they are also granted a small amount of Lazni Vodu Zivoda. They are now also under her control.
    Age Passing By B: This skill is granted to people who accomplished their most famous deeds at an extremely advanced age. As Anujka was still poisoning people at age 90, she gains this skill. Due to her age allowing her to leave prison early, this gives a conceptual ability to end attacks slightly early. In addition, she gains a slight amount of Magic every day as this goes on, being eventually able to reach A rank in her Alchemy skill and her Magic parameter.

Noble Phantasm(s):

Lazni Vodu Zivoda
    Water Of Death

Type: Anti-Unit
    Range: 20 meters
    Max Targets: 1

This noble phantasm is the sublimation of her special water, a gruesomely failed attempt to reproduce the Water of the Fountain of Youth. It takes the form of a pool of water constantly swirling around her. When invoked, the water begins rushing down a target's throat. It is highly poisonous and eats away at a servant's spiritual core. It also becomes more powerful against those who have abused anyone. She can also use a diluted version to send someone into stasis temporarily, with anyone below D rank Magic Resistance freezing for 5 minutes.

Lore: Ana di Pistonja, better known as Baba Anujka, was an amateur chemist and serial killer, poisoning between 50 and 150 people. She was apprehended at the age of 90 as an accomplice to murder and was sent to prison for 15 years, although she only had to serve 8 years due to her advanced age. This is what history recorded. However, she was also an alchemist, though not an incredibly accomplished one. Her goal? To make the water of the fountain of youth once again.

Personality: A kind and grandmotherly figure. She will offer you tea and cookies whenever you come to see her. However, she is also ruthless. If you ask her to kill someone, all she will ask is "How much are you willing to pay?". She particularly loves destroying abusive people. Her wish was once to remake the water of the fountain of youth, but due to her advanced age helping her and her now being aged down anyway, her wish is now to kill all the abusers in the world.

Relationships:
    Jeanne D'Arc: "Dearie, you see what I do as amoral? Unuka, please. If I don't stop these people, who will? My fee? Well, it's just a little cost for my services. I have to live too, after all. Well, we're already dead, but you know what I mean dearie."
    Voyager: "Oh hello dear! Here's your regular cookie. Would you like some tea as well?"
    Ibaraki-Doji: "Why of course I know she isn't here right now. But just in case, if she ever arrives, I'll be ready. Don't worry my little Unuka, this one will be free."

Creator Notes: Thanks for the feedback HumanComplex!
    Last edited by jishara; June 2nd, 2022 at 09:48 PM.

祖 Ancestor
    Blog Entries
    I’m honestly not sure how I should feel about katara being depicted as an elderly grandma serial killer.

Blog Entries
    i agree. she doesnt look old or serbian. the choice of FC is unfitting here.

Create-a-Servant 4 soon.