Page 44 of 620 FirstFirst ... 34394243444546495494144544 ... LastLast

Thread: Create-A-Servant 3

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by BnEl15 View Post
    Lancer of the Mollucan Islands
    "You know, Master... War is hell. Every day you wake up fearing for your own life, seeing the bodies of friends and family, wondering if today might be your last. Yet if I must take up my spear once again... I am both proud and terrified to know that I would do it all over again, if I have to."

Source

Class: Lancer
    Other Classes: Assassin

True Name: Martha Christina Tiahahu
    Alignment: Neutral Good
    Origin: Indonesia (19th century)

Parameters:

STR: C
    END: D
    AGI: A
    MGI: E
    LCK: E
    NP: B

Likes: Peace, festivals, her father, "whatever it is teenagers are normally into these days"
    Dislikes: War, colonialism, not being allowed in the front lines
    Talent: Guerrilla warfare, folk dancing
    Natural Enemy: Christopher Columbus, King William I of Netherlands
    Armament: Spear, dagger, sling
    Catalyst: Tattered remains of a crimson headband

Class Skills
    Magic Resistance

Cancel spells with a chant below two verses. Cannot defend against magecraft on the level of High-Thaumaturgy and Greater Rituals. Despite her recent origins, Lancer was born in an area where mystery was still relatively high, even in the 19th and 20th century. Thus this skill's rank is slightly elevated.

Personal Skills
    Guerrilla Warfare

A skill denoting mastery in a form of irregular warfare, utilizing the familiar terrain to conduct sabotages, hit-and-run tactics, and ambushes to defeat a much larger and less mobile military. Lancer's main strategy in the war against the Dutch army, who possessed greater numbers and more technologically advanced. Lancer had insisted on attending her father's strategy meetings ever since she was a child, granting her extensive knowledge of this particular method of warfare. While her life was tragically cut short at the age of 17, she already possessed the mind of an experienced commander at that age... not like she had any other choice.

Unyielding Will

A skill that represents one's extremely firm will that never yields to any sort of agony, despair or circumstances. Lancer's unyielding resistance to the invaders who took away her homeland serves as a beacon of hope to her people amidst a losing battle. It was said that should her spear shatter, she would use her dagger, should it break, she would throw stones at the enemy, and should there be no more stones left, she would face the enemy head-on with her fists. This skill symbolizes her persistence, allowing her to overcome difficulties by simply "never, ever giving up".

Determination of Steel

A composite skill, combining the effects of the Valor and Calm and Collected skills, that allows one to completely ignore pain and endure superhuman speeds. A skill representing Lancer's single-minded determination. At this rank, while it doesn't grant her immunity to pain, it allows her to shrug off mental interference and even temporarily suppress the pain she received from her injuries to continue fighting.

Anti-Colonialism

A skill signifying one who opposes colonialism. Allows Lancer to deal more damage to Servants of European origins, particularly those originating from the 15th to 19th centuries. Lancer was no stranger to the horrors of war since her childhood. She witnessed Dutch invaders forcing disadvantageous treaties to her people, sometimes using threats of violence, and more often than not burning down villages and performing unjustifiable killings. These experiences instilled Lancer with a strong hatred towards the idea of colonialism. While her fight was short, only lasting two or three years, she came to be known as a symbol of colonial resistance among her people and ignited a fighting spirit within them that remained long after her death.

Noble Phantasm(s)
    Take up a Spear, and Take Back Your Freedom
    Bambu Runcing

Type: Anti-Unit
    Range: 2-3
    Max Targets: 1 person

Lancer's primary weapon, a bamboo spear. The spear itself is nothing special; despite possessing the strength of a standard weapon usable to combat Servants, its durability is relatively low, and for a Servant, it would not take much to shatter it. The true strength of this Noble Phantasm lies in the legend tied to the spear. The bamboo spear is often regarded as a symbol of indigenous resistance and rebellion in colonial Indonesia. While it is less technologically advanced compared to Dutch artillery, it can be easily obtained and mass-produced. This means that anyone, from nobles to commoners, men or women, young and old... anyone who possesses the will to fight against their invaders are easily able to do so with these spears. Thus, the true strength of this Noble Phantasm lies not in the spear itself, but in Lancer's capability to create an infinite amount of these spears for her to use, each of them classified as a D-rank Noble Phantasm with very little mana cost required to create them. This greatly increases Lancer's versatility in combat, allowing her to perform tricks such as snapping her spear in half to form double blades, or overcharging the spear with mana before throwing it as a Broken Phantasm. In a way, this Noble Phantasm can be said to represent her people's fight against the invaders, not as "a spear that can never shatter", but as "a spear that will continue to fight, no matter how many times it is shattered".

For I Am One with My People
    Tjakalele

Type: Anti-Unit
    Range: 2-3
    Max Targets: 1 person

Lancer's true weapon, a wooden spear with iron tip, its shaft decorated with ornate traditional carvings. The spear was named after a certain traditional dance in Lancer's tribe, normally performed in honor of warriors who fell in battle. Related to this concept, Lancer is never alone; her legend is inseparable from the numerous individuals who fought beside her in liberating the Maluku islands from the Dutch colonial government. While these individuals fell in battle, their names lost in history and unqualified for the Throne of Heroes, their spirits are contained within Lancer's spear, tied with the spear's concept of "honoring fallen warriors". Thus, this spear contains the spirits of roughly 50 individuals who fought beside Lancer in life, strengthening Lancer's Saint Graph.

In its dormant state, the spirits within the spear are capable of communicating with Lancer through some form of telepathy (although Lancer herself is capable of sharing this ability to hear the spirits with her Master or other individuals). Of course, the voices Lancer hears through this spear may vary; sometimes it's the wise village elder, other times it's a battle-hardened commander, the chatty young women from her village, or various other individuals. Yet despite these voices, the one voice Lancer wishes to hear the most seem to be missing...

By activating this Noble Phantasm's True Name, Lancer can utilize the combined strength of these 50 individuals with each strike. By choosing the method of releasing this power, Lancer can either strike a single point with the strength of 50 individuals, or hit up to 50 different points with one strike. While it is an effective way of shattering or bypassing armors, shields and barriers, Lancer is normally reluctant to use this spear, believing it to be the last connection she has to her people, fearing that if the spear breaks, she would be completely alone.

Description
    Lancer's True Name is Martha Christina Tiahahu, a Moluccan freedom fighter and national heroine of Indonesia.

Despite her youth and short stature (which she is rather self-conscious about), Lancer is an assertive, battle-hardened commander. Being no stranger to the horrors of war, she is capable of making tough decisions and swiftly adapting her plans to face her enemies. Her headstrong idealism and sense of justice may occasionally cause her to come into conflict with more pragmatic Masters, as she would sometimes undermine the Masters' plans in favor of liberating others from oppression.

As a commander, Lancer prefers to maintain a professional relationship with her Master. Masters may see her as someone very single-minded and goal-oriented to achieving her wish; a heartless commander who would push others away and do everything in her power to achieve her wish... Not that she has any other choice.

In truth, Lancer's cold, overly professional demeanor was born from her experiences in war. After losing so many of her friends and family, a part of her believes that forming bonds with others are unnecessary in a time of war. After all, "Perhaps if I weren't so close to them, it wouldn't hurt as much when I inevitably see them gutted, executed, or riddled with bullets". Thus, she continuously suppressed her sorrow and guilt under the image of the "perfect commander".

Underneath it all, Lancer is still a normal young girl who had her teenage years robbed by the flames of war. In life, she enjoyed some semblance of peace whenever she got to celebrate traditional festivals. As a Servant, she is delighted to know that the world has been much more peaceful compared to her time. Outside of war, she believes that this is the perfect chance for her to truly enjoy being a normal girl her age.

To the Grail, Lancer wishes to see her father again. As someone who raised her from childhood and first taught her the basics of warfare, he is the greatest definition of s hero in Lancer's eyes. Ultimately, however, he was captured and executed despite Lancer's pleas to their captors, an event which she regretted immensely. Furthermore, for some unknown reason, Lancer is incapable of hearing her father's voice through her spear. Lancer does not regret fighting against the invaders who took her homeland. If there was an opportunity for her to redo her life again, she would not have done anything different. She knows that her father's death was a natural outcome of war, another thing that made her to the woman she is today. Yet if anything... She wishes to hear her father's praise once again; a confirmation that in the end, perhaps she truly did the right thing.

Lore
    Martha Christina Tiahahu (1800-1818) was a Moluccan freedom fighter and national heroine of Indonesia.

Tiahahu was born in Abubu village on Nusalaut Island, near Maluku, on 4 January 1800. Her father was Captain Paulus Tiahahu of the Soa Uluputi clan. After her mother died while she was an infant, Tiahahu was raised by her father. As a child, she was stubborn and followed her father wherever he went, at times insisting on joining him in planning attacks against the invading Dutch colonial government.As a teenager, Tiahahu joined her father in guerrilla warfare against the Dutch. Leading her people, she provided assistance to fellow freedom fighter and national hero Thomas Matulessy (better known as Captain Pattimura). It was said that the figure of her wielding a spear, with her signature crimson headband fluttering in the wind, was enough to raise the people's morale. She also inspired the women to take up arms and fight alongside the men, providing the people with enough fighting spirit and manpower to overturn a losing battle.

Tiahahu herself saw several battles. In a battle at Saparua Island, the troops killed Dutch commander Richement and wounded his replacement Commander Meyer.In another battle, she and her troops succeeded in burning Duurstede Fortress to the ground. During battles, she was said to throw stones at the Dutch troops with her sling if her soldiers were out of ammunition, while other accounts have her masterfully wielding a spear. After the next Dutch commander, Vermeulen Kringer took over the Dutch military in Maluku, Tiahahu, her father, and Pattimura were captured in October 1817.

Paulus Tiahahu and Pattimura were sentenced to death by hanging, while Martha Christina Tiahahu was released in account of her age. Desperate to save her father and mentor, she did everything in her power to overturn their sentences, even kneeling and begging before the invaders who burned down her village and slaughtered her people. Her pleas fell on deaf ears, however. With both sadness and resolve in her eyes, she accompanied her father to the execution platform.

This loss only strengthened her determination. While she was visibly shaken following their deaths, her fighting spirit only grew as she became more determined to defeat the invaders who took everything from her. In the following months, she continued her hit-and-run tactics on Dutch military camps and settlements. In a sweep in December 1817, Tiahahu and several other rebels were caught. The captured guerrillas were placed on the Evertsen to be transported to Java, where they were meant to be used as slave labour on the coffee plantations there. However, on the way Tiahahu fell ill. Refusing medication and food as her final act of defiance towards the Dutch, she died on 2 January 1818 while the ship was crossing the Banda Sea. She received a burial at sea later that day.

Soon after Indonesia's independence in 1945, Tiahahu was declared as a national heroine of Indonesia. 2 January was designated Martha Christina Tiahahu Day. On that day, people in Maluku spread flower petals over the Banda Sea in an official ceremony honoring her struggle. However, the ceremony is smaller than that honouring Pattimura, on 15 May. Several monuments have been dedicated to Tiahahu. In Ambon, capital of the province of Maluku, an 8-metre (26 ft) tall statue of her holding a spear was erected in 1977; it stands in Karangpanjang overlooking the Banda Sea. In Abubu, a statue of her leading soldiers while holding a spear was erected and dedicated on the 190th anniversary of her death.
    Relationships
    Jeanne D'Arc, Lakshmibai:
    "Master, I don't think I could really approach them; I'm not a messenger of God, or a Queen who shouldered the fate of an entire nation. I'm really just a village girl who wanted my home back so I can enjoy the festivals again with everyone... Ahaha, I see, you're right. Perhaps we are similar in that regard."

Spartacus:
    "A hero who fought against oppression. He wasn't afraid to oppose a massive empire in a losing battle, knowing full well the risk of death... I have nothing but respect for him."

Thomas Matulessy:
    "Wow, the captain is here as well, I see. While he's nowhere as cool as my dad, I definitely learned a lot from him. To me, he's both an experienced mentor and a trusted friend."

Paulus Tiahahu:
    "This... This isn't a dream, right!? Dad, you're really here!? Uwaaaaah, I didn't think I'd ever see you again!"

Suzuka Gozen, Sei Shonagon:
    "So this is what teenagers these days are into... 'Jay-Kay' culture, you say..? It's definitely pretty flashy, but maybe I could give it a try!"

Illyasviel von Einzbern:
    "NO WAY! You have a talking stick as well!? And they sometimes say weird and embarrassing things too!?"

Creator's Notes
    Alright, so the idea for this Servant initially came up when Lakshmibai was first released on FGO jp, on a Reddit thread discussing "Jeanne D'Arc"s of other countries. Then apparently she got lost on the back of my ever-expanding Servant sheet ideas due to my procrastination until I read about her somewhere else a few days ago.

There's this running joke I thought of in an FGO setting where she would maintain her stoic commander act, only for her talking spear to mention her true feelings in some embarrassing way (though nowhere as lewd as Illya's Kaleidostick).

On another note, maybe I could've combined Unyielding Will and Determination of Steel into one personal skill. They seem similar enough, but maybe that would make it too complicated?

All in all, comments welcome.
    I love this sheet. I think Unyielding Will and Determination of Steel, while mechanically different things, are representative of the same thing. I really like how the first one works. It's almost like a "Gate of Bamboolon".

Not a day over sixty and with the eyes of a cornered ferret. WhiteFrenzy's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Nohime: I have a lot of things to say about this sheet but lemme preface with an image, that I think it’ll speak louder than a hundred words anyway.

BUT SERIOUSLY THO, the idea of dividing her into 3 parts, each one representing a stage of her life, kinda emulating the Avenger version of her husband? Genius idea. Loved that to pieces. Her skills are also very much what you’d expect from a “spy” character, tying her well to the rumors of her being there as a saboteur. This sheet was a delight to read, and it’s very obvious the care you had constructing this character. It’s a shame this particular version will never be an official thing because oh boy, how I’d love to see her.

Martha: I LOVE HER. I love Jeanne-ish characters, their sacrifices and their legends are always a blast to read, so this one is no different. Her Noble Phantasms are rather amusing, indeed the usual when it comes to attacking weapons but at the same time truly defining the core aspects of her legend… And I say that with admiration because you’ve managed to convey that much, I can’t relate hahaha.
    Also the idea of a sentient weapon in the same vein as a Kaleid Stick is amazing, I’d love to have them in My Room to hear their banter. (And I for one, understand that Unyielding will and Determination of steel are two separate things, so I didn’t really focused on that but hey, to each their own opinion I guess.)
    ——————
    WHITEFRENZY'S
    servants | masters
    —
    —————

Trace: Overcringe King of Padoru's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteFrenzy View Post
    Nohime: I have a lot of things to say about this sheet but lemme preface with an image, that I think it’ll speak louder than a hundred words anyway.

BUT SERIOUSLY THO, the idea of dividing her into 3 parts, each one representing a stage of her life, kinda emulating the Avenger version of her husband? Genius idea. Loved that to pieces. Her skills are also very much what you’d expect from a “spy” character, tying her well to the rumors of her being there as a saboteur. This sh[eet was a delight to read, and it’s very obvious the care you had constructing this character. It’s a shame this particular version will never be an official thing because oh boy, how I’d love to see her.

I didn't expect her to become this popular tbh, but it's nothing to complain about

Wyrd oft nereπ unfǽgne eorl, ώonne his ellen dιah... Skull's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Caster

"Man is born to die. Only by accepting death can one move past it and become the complete human they are meant to be. The road to Enlightenment is harsh and many would choose ignorance instead. Do you have what it takes to face the Truth without averting your eyes, Master?"

True Name: Christian Rosenkreuz
    Epithet: "Founder of the Rosicrucian Order"
    Origin: Germany (14th-15th Century)
    Hidden Attribute: Earth
    Alignment: Lawful Good
    Dislikes: Murder, Unholy Beings
    Talents: Esotericism, Medicine
    Natural Enemy: Charles-Henri Sanson

Parameters:
    STG (D), END (E), AGI (C), MGI (A), LCK (A), NP (A)

Character:

A doctor, an alchemist and a self professed "Holy Man". Rosenkreuz is a cynical man with a pessimistic outlook on life due to seeing the worst of humanity in both his travels and through time via his Clairvoyance. He very much enjoys presenting himself as an antagonistic figure to get a rise out of people upon meeting them in order to force them to reveal their true nature. However despite his blunt and rude attitude, Rosenkreuz is still deep down a compassionate person who is dedicated to both his Hippocratic Oath and his Christian values which is why he cannot leave people in trouble alone and always preforms surgeries for free despite how much he grumbles about being poor. While not completely anti-social, Rosenkreuz prefers quiet company and so his idea of hell would be being taken to an idol concert. Rosenkreuz's Clairvoyance is so powerful to the point that he finds it boring to know things simply by seeing into the future or past and so he keeps one of his eyes covered to greatly limit its power. As such he is intrigued by the other heroes who can defy destiny as well as things that happen unexpectedly in general.

Rosenkreuz abhors the concept of murder and is especially condemning of those who use medical knowledge to take lives such as Charles-Henri Sanson. As a result he is an odd fit for a Holy Grail War as he does not wish to kill the other Servants at all, though the point is moot as Servants are not "alive" in his view and he can still eliminate them by cleansing them with his Noble Phantasm. On the other hand, Rosenkreuz will absolutely not target the human Masters and he couldn't give a damn about the imperative to silence witnesses to the War. The only other thing that gets under his skin is unholy beings such as Dead Apostles, which he'll immediately prioritise in cleansing.

When it comes to interacting with his Master, Rosenkreuz will try to take a mentor role. His wealth of knowledge as well as his faith has caused him to become a know-it-all and he will try to improve both the mental and spiritual faculties of his Master if he finds them lacking and so he will leave puzzles and riddles around his Master's home for them to solve. He will also lecture them on bad habits constantly in order to set them straight. Of course an astute Master will counter that Rosenkreuz isn't perfect either given his tendency to sleep in late.

His Wish Upon the Holy Grail? He has none, given that he can easily create one himself if he so desired. On the other hand, he would probably try dismantling it instead as he predicts it will likely fall into the wrong hands if you have to win a "war" to obtain it. He would also advise his Master against using it to gain their desires and to instead try to succeed in life via their own efforts as that would lead to spiritual improvement.

Skills:

Class Skills

Item Construction - (A)
    A Caster-class Skill. It is the ability to manufacture magical items, from implements of war to items for daily use. However this Skill requires time to gather components and manufacture items. As a genius transcending time, Rosenkreuz is able to create a great variety of tools, magical objects, chemicals and medicines that can aid him or his Master in their quest. If given enough time and effort he is also able to construct both a working "Lapis Exillis" (Holy Grail) and a "Lapis Elixir" (Philosopher's Stone).

Territory Creation - (A)
    A Caster-Class Skill to build a special terrain that is advantageous to oneself as a magus, such as for the purpose of collecting mana. Rosenkreuz can create a Temple which is superior even to a Workshop and will generate plenty of mana for the user. The Temple will take the form of the Sanctus Spiritus, or "The House of the Holy Spirit" that Rosenkreuz's Order had built as a storehouse of knowledge.

Personal Skills

Clairvoyance - (C ~ EX)
    The superior visual perception and dynamic occipital capture, such as to supplement the long-range aiming of projectile weapons. At higher ranks, it is possible that the bearers of this Skill have acquired abilities such as precognition ("future vision") and other forms of perception beyond standard eyesight (X-ray vision and so forth). Rosenkreuz's eyes have the capacity to see through the past and the future, however he finds that knowing everything this way to be boring so he normally keeps one eye covered to limit it's power to only a few minutes ahead in time. He can naturally restore the Skill to its proper Rank at any time by simply removing the eyepatch if need be.

Fama Fraternitatis - (A)
    The status as one who founded a Holy Order devoted to discovering the "esoteric truths of the ancient past". This secret Brotherhood amassed vast knowledge of various doctrines thanks to its founder having the ability to cheat see into both the distant past and future. The teachings that can be used include Kabbalah, Hermeticism, Alchemy, Holy Church's Baptism Rites, Formalcraft (Elemental Conversion), Zoroasterism, Ancient Egyptian Magecraft, Taṣawwuf and so on - covering many divergences.

Human Anatomy Study - (A)
    The knowledge that allows individuals to have a grasp of the inner workings of the human body, like a piece of precision machinery. As both a doctor of talent and a powerful mage, all actions intended to heal through Skills, Magecraft, etc. are improved significantly to the point where so long as death is not immediate then even fatal wounds can be avoided. Rosenkreuz is able to target enemy vitals with extreme precision, and all damage inflicted is increased - in addition, all damage received by the user is reduced.

Noble Phantasm:

V.I.T.R.I.O.L.

"Jesus mihi omnia, nequaquam vacuum, libertas evangelii, dei intacta gloria, legis jugum"

[Type: Anti-Unit], [Rank: A], [Maximum Range: 1-10 Metres], [Maximum Number of Targets: Variable]

After he has cornered the enemy Servant with his powerful magics, Rosenkreuz snaps his fingers to summon VITRIOL - a strange sarcophagus ordained with mystical symbols which rises out of the earth. Rosenkreuz explains to his enemy not to worry as he will not take a life... however them being a Servant is a different matter. The sarcophagus proceeds to open and the vacuum inside causes those around to be sucked in with great force. If they fail the Check then the enemy Servant will be trapped within the cosmos of the sarcophagus as Rosenkreuz sends it back deep into the earth and starts preforming funeral Rites to cleanse the enemy for their departure. Meanwhile the trapped Servants will be subjected to the flesh-eating chemicals within that threaten to break down their Spiritual Body if they don't escape before Rosenkreuz finishes the funeral Rites, which will likely take a large burst of mana - likely through a strong Noble Phantasm like Excalibur to do. It is possible to capture multiple Servants at once, however this increases their chances of escaping if they pool their resources. As well as this, Rosenkreuz is hesitant to use this Noble Phantasm willy-nilly as it works better as a surprise attack and so using it in plain sight of other Servants reduces its chances of working again in the future.

Lore:
    Caster was born the youngest son of the mysterious Germelshausen clan, however the whole family was put to death by Konrad von Marburg. The five year old boy was the only survivor due to being carried off into the night by a passing by monk and placed in a French monastery where he was raised and educated alongside four other young boys who would follow him in creating the Rosicrucian Brotherhood.

The boy became a doctor named "Christian Rosenkreuz" but he was not satisfied with merely healing people through medicine alone so he made a pilgrimage to the Middle East where he met Turkish, Arab and Persian sages and studied under them. Whilst there he found enlightenment by staring into the Root and gained Clairvoyance to see his past and future lives - in particular he was at one point Saint Lazarus who was raised from the dead by Jesus Christ. Rosenkreuz returned to Europe and decided to create an organisation dedicated to the pursuit of knowledge as well as curing the sick for free - this group became known as The Order of the Rose Cross, one of the most elusive secret societies that was aligned with neither the Mage Association nor the Holy Church but rather knowledging and curing the sick.

Rosenkreuz lived for 106 years, achieving many great things - in particular using his memories from his time as Lazarus to recreate the healing powers of Jesus Christ through Alchemy and constructing the great Lapis Elixir, though he never used the power to make himself immortal. 120 years after his death the current head of the Rose Order decided he would work to find the body of the Founder which mysteriously disappeared, when he suddenly received a mysterious letter leading him on a journey deep within the interior of the Earth where he discovered a strange crypt. Opening it up he found a sarcophagus in the centre which housed the body of Rosenkreuz which miraculously was perfectly intact despite being dead for over a century. It was then that the current Head received the final letter that explained Rosenkreuz had used his clairvoyance to see people would try to use his body to uncover the path to the Root and so he had it hidden upon his death until now where the current Head would be the only man trustworthy to take charge of it.

As an aside, there are eyewitness accounts that state Rosenkreuz and Le Comte de Saint Germain are in fact the same person, but these claims cannot be presently be verified.

Relationships:
    Artoria Pendragon - "Do not obsess over such trivial things like 'Holy Grails'. They will not give you the peace you seek."

Charles Henri Sanson - "You. If there is one type of person I cannot forgive...it's people like you."

Comte de Saint Germain - "...I see, so that's how it is. [Laughs]"

David - "Ah, great ancestor to Christ, I offer my respect and tribute."

Florence Nightingale - "Your skills and passion are admirable given the trials and tribulations you faced."

Helena Petrovna Blavatsky - "Mahātmā? Ahaha, you flatter me but I am merely a humble doctor."

Paracelsus von Hohenheim - "I am a great admirer of your work. In particular creating the Lapis Elixir by yourself is incredible."

Saints - "If I may be so forward, I feel very at home with you all."

Creator's Notes:
    The faceclaim is Doctor Kiriko AKA "The White Shinigami" from Black Jack. I am completely aware of the irony of using a doctor who used medicine to end people's lives as the face of a doctor who turned to the occult to save lives.

I think this Sheet is basically Paracelsus with Helena, mixed in with a bit of adult Waver' personality. I didn't realise it until just before posting but the NP is sorta similar to the Gate of Skype. Oh well, too late to change it now I guess.

I also kept going back and forth on whether to make him a Grand candidate. But I figured I'd leave it to your own discretion whether you think he could qualify or not. That and I think he's probably wanked enough as it is.
    Last edited by Skull; May 30th, 2020 at 07:26 PM.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Rosenkreuz:​ His NP does resemble Heaven's Gate Gate of Skye, although not to the point of it looking like a shameless copy-paste. If you want to change it for something different, maybe you could make it something like a time capsule that keeps the enemy sealed underground but with the vitriol making it so that time doesn't pass for them (so they don't die of mana starvation). You could probably tie it to Rosenkrauz's past life as Lazarus to let him "come back to life" by entering the sarcophagus and heal from lethal damage if he spends some time inside it. What do you think?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Skull
    I didn't realise it until just before posting but the NP is sorta similar to the Gate of Skype. Oh well, too late to change it now I guess.
    ...I think I need some sleep.

@Padoru. I'll consider it, though I confess I am loath to change my Sheets after finishing (beyond typos anyways).

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Funny, I thought that was a pun, not a typo .

That's understandable, don't worry.

Blog Entries
    To be honest, I did consider the whole "Resurrection of Lazarus" as a possible NP, but I relented as it didn't feel right to have the pious Rosenkreuz recreating Christ's miracles on a whim.

I didn't explain it well in my lore section, but that was the reason why he didn't ever use the Philosopher's Stone, instead merely creating it to further his understanding of alchemy and medicine so that he could help mankind, and when his time came he accepted death graciously.

love warrior <3 world-0 the god of world-0's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Caster of the Golden city

"Creator God, lend me your golden power!"

Class: Caster
    Alignment: Lawful/good
    Region: Colombia/Spain
    Height: 250cm(Armor), 178cm(Armorless)
    Weight: 500kg(Armor), 61kg(Armorless)
    Dislikes: Spaniards, thieves, unnecessary violence
    Talent: Attracting conquistadors
    Armaments: Armor
    Natural Enemy: Conquistadors

Stats

Str: A
    End: A
    Agi: D
    Mna: B
    Lck: D
    NP: A

Skills

Class Skills

Item Construction(A): the Skill to manufacture magical items, from implements of war to items for daily use. Caster is capable of producing golden items that can even reach the level of Divine Constructs.

Territory Creation(EX): The Skill to build a special terrain that is advantageous to oneself as a magus, such as for the purpose of collecting mana. For Caster, the creation of a "Golden City", which is superior to a "Temple", becomes possible.

Personal Skills

Innocent Monster(EX): An attribute possessed by Servants whose history and existence have been distorted by the monstrous reputations they accrued across the course of their life and thereafter. Caster's Saint Graph is almost entirely a product of the legends of gold that surround him, to the point that his original existence is actually pretty close to being erased.

Golden Rule(City)(B): A variant of the Golden Rule skill derived from his Innocent Monster. It not only allows Caster to go by untroubled by money but also extends it's effects to all allies inside his territory.

Blessings of Suι and Chia(A): the Blessings of the Sun God, Suι, and his partner the Moon Goddess, Chia, who together wield the power of the Creator God, Chiminigagua. It allows Caster to make use of
    Golden Energy
    Mnya
    , which can be shaped in various temporary constructs like swords, axes, spears, or used to boost attacks in a way similar to Mana Burst.

Noble Phantasm

The Legendary Golden King
    El Hombre Dorado

Caster's first Noble Phantasm. A golden armor who fully covers his body. It is actually a Reality Marble who is being deployed in a restrained manner as a bounded field around him.
    It grants him a big boost in strength, allowing Caster to keep up and even overpower Servants of the knight class. The armor itself is not actually made of gold, but out of a high-density special type of mana particle called
    Golden Energy
    Mnya
    , which allows for great conceptual defense and also replicates the effects of Divinity.
    However, since it is so dense and heavy, it ends up drastically reducing Caster's speed. Furthermore, it also limits Caster's perception of the world around him, making him more affected by surprise attacks and ambushes.

The Mythical Golden City
    El Cuidad Dorada

Caster's second Noble Phantasm. The true, released form of the Reality Marble who makes up El Hombre Dorado, taking up the form of a dazzling golden city.
    While inside of this city, Caster has access to an extraordinary amount of mana, which is enough to sustain himself and even another Servant indefinitely. However, because he has to cast off his armor to activate it, his own strength and endurance stats plummet to D rank. His speed stat does rise now that the heavy armor in off, but only to an average C rank.
    The city also has a very strong sacred aura, and all Servants with some form of Divinity will receive bonuses for their skills. Conversely, Heroic spirits whose natures are completely human will find themselves dazzle and confused by their surroundings unless they have seen locations of similar grandeur before.

Background

Caster's nature as a Servant is a little bit unusual compared to most others. During his life, he was one of the many
    Spiritual Chefs
    Zipa
    of the Muisca people, an indigenous group of the Altiplano Cundiboyacense of Colombia. An unknown figure whose name was forgotten by history, he should not be eligible to become a Heroic Spirit. However...
    El Rey Dorado. A term used by the Spanish Empire to describe a mythical figure born from misunderstandings from a traditional ritual of the Muisca where the Zipa was covered in gold dust and would wash it off at waters of Lake Guatavita. The legends surrounding El Dorado changed over time, as it went from being a man to a city, to a kingdom, and then finally to an empire.
    The myth of the "City of Gold" inspired several unsuccessful expeditions in the late 1500s in search of it on the shores of Lake Parime. Two of the most famous of these expeditions were led by Sir Walter Raleigh. In pursuit of the legend, Spanish conquistadors and numerous others searched what is today Colombia, Venezuela, and parts of Guyana and northern Brazil, for the city and its fabulous king. In the course of these explorations, much of northern South America, including the Amazon River, was mapped.
    By the beginning of the 19th century, most people dismissed the existence of the city as a myth, but it continued to appear in several literary works that use the name in their titles, sometimes as "El Dorado", and other times as "Eldorado".

Personality

Caster's personality is largely the same one he had when he was alive, although some of it was warped by his Innocent Monster Skill.
    He is a friendly man who deeply respects traditions, as well a being largely a pacific person who tries to avoid conflict when possible. He also tries his best to be humble and unpretentious, but his strong attraction to anything gold makes this a difficult task.
    However, in the presence of someone that he views as a "thief", Caster can actually become very angry and violent, in lieu of what happened to his people. In situations like this, his actions without care can actually prove disadvantageous to his and his Master's well being.

Last edited by the god of world-0; May 31st, 2020 at 03:47 PM.

here is a list of my servant sheets(new and improved format for my servant sheets)

Come explore the White Library, and reach the bottom of this Abyss
    Fate / White Memoria

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Bird of Hermes's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    WhiteFrenzy might just be the most positive person in this thread and I respect their Energy.

Your average angst/edge supplier BnEl15's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Bird of Hermes View Post
    WhiteFrenzy might just be the most positive person in this thread and I respect their Energy.
    Very much agreed. Looking forward to their contest prompt as well tomorrow.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Kabalisto Koga's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Caster of Eldorado : that were the servant for which ou asked the Gold Zord Picture ?

He is really good i must say Zero though one Question which sort of Thaumaturgy can he use or is he limited in that he can just fight physical with his Armor ? i mean given that he is a Spiritual Chief (priest/Shaman) i would gues that he should be able to use Elemental Manipulation ,Spirit summon/divinations and perhaps spiritual medication ? and how is his gighting style after utilizing El Cuidad Dorado ?
    Your verified Chikara-production Studios !

Dont ship me with anyone unless i say so !

When you wake a Dragon in his Lair...

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    El Rey Dorado: So this is what the golden mecha was for! It's quite a good sheet, but his second NP feels kinda underwhelming. I'd expect something else from a recreation of El Dorado, like maybe being able to manipulate the Mnya in a greater scale for larger attacks, or something like that.

I give it 4 Goldens out of 5:

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by the god of world-0 View Post
    "Creator God, lend me your golden power!"

Class: Caster
    Alignment: Lawful/good
    Region: Colombia/Spain
    Height: 250cm(Armor)
    Weight: 500kg(Armor)
    Dislikes: Spaniards, thieves, unnecessary violence
    Talent: Attracting conquistadors
    Armaments: Armor
    Natural Enemy: Conquistadors

Stats

Str: A
    End: A
    Agi: D
    Mna: B
    Lck: D
    NP: A

Skills

Class Skills

Item Construction(A): the Skill to manufacture magical items, from implements of war to items for daily use. Caster is capable of producing golden items that can even reach the level of Divine Constructs.

Territory Creation(EX): The Skill to build a special terrain that is advantageous to oneself as a magus, such as for the purpose of collecting mana. For Caster, the creation of a "Golden City", which is superior to a "Temple", becomes possible.

Personal Skills

Innocent Monster(EX): An attribute possessed by Servants whose history and existence have been distorted by the monstrous reputations they accrued across the course of their life and thereafter. Caster's Saint Graph is almost entirely a product of the legends of gold that surround him, to the point that his original existence is actually pretty close to being erased.

Golden Rule(City)(B): A variant of the Golden Rule skill derived from his Innocent Monster. It not only allows Caster to go by untroubled by money but also extends it's effects to all allies inside his territory.

Blessings of Suι and Chia(A): the Blessings of the Sun God, Suι, and his partner the Moon Goddess, Chia, who together wield the power of the Creator God, Chiminigagua. It allows Caster to make use of
    Golden Energy
    Mnya
    , which can be shaped in various temporary constructs like swords, axes, spears, or used to boost attacks in a way similar to Mana Burst.

Noble Phantasm

The Legendary Golden King
    El Hombre Dorado

Caster's first Noble Phantasm. A golden armor who fully covers his body. It is actually a Reality Marble who is being deployed in a restrained manner as a bounded field around him.
    It grants him a big boost in strength, allowing Caster to keep up and even overpower Servants of the knight class. The armor itself is not actually made of gold, but out of a high-density special type of mana particle called
    Golden Energy
    Mnya
    , which allows for great conceptual defense and also replicates the effects of Divinity.
    However, since it is so dense and heavy, it ends up drastically reducing Caster's speed. Furthermore, it also limits Caster's perception of the world around him, making him more affected by surprise attacks and ambushes.

The Mythical Golden City
    El Cuidad Dorada

Caster's second Noble Phantasm. The true, released form of the Reality Marble who makes up El Hombre Dorado, taking up the form of a dazzling golden city.
    While inside of this city, Caster has access to an extraordinary amount of mana, which is enough to sustain himself and even another Servant indefinitely. However, because he has to cast off his armor to activate it, his own strength and endurance stats plummet to D rank. His speed stat does rise know that the heavy armor in off, but only to an average C rank.
    The city also has a very strong sacred aura, and all Servants with some form of Divinity will receive bonuses for their skills. Conversely, Heroic spirits whose natures are completely human will find themselves dazzle and confused by their surroundings unless they have seen locations of similar grandeur before.

Background

Caster's nature as a Servant is a little bit unusual compared to most others. During his life, he was one of the many
    Spiritual Chefs
    Zipa
    of the Muisca people, an indigenous group of the Altiplano Cundiboyacense of Colombia. An unknown figure whose name was forgotten by history, he should not be eligible to become a Heroic Spirit. However...
    El Rey Dorado. A term used by the Spanish Empire to describe a mythical figure born from misunderstandings from a traditional ritual of the Muisca where the Zipa was covered in gold dust and would wash it off at waters of Lake Guatavita. The legends surrounding El Dorado changed over time, as it went from being a man to a city, to a kingdom, and then finally to an empire.
    The myth of the "City of Gold" inspired several unsuccessful expeditions in the late 1500s in search of it on the shores of Lake Parime. Two of the most famous of these expeditions were led by Sir Walter Raleigh. In pursuit of the legend, Spanish conquistadors and numerous others searched what is today Colombia, Venezuela, and parts of Guyana and northern Brazil, for the city and its fabulous king. In the course of these explorations, much of northern South America, including the Amazon River, was mapped.
    By the beginning of the 19th century, most people dismissed the existence of the city as a myth, but it continued to appear in several literary works that use the name in their titles, sometimes as "El Dorado", and other times as "Eldorado".

Personality

Caster's personality is largely the same one he had when he was alive, although some of it was warped by his Innocent Monster Skill.
    He is a friendly man who deeply respects traditions, as well a being largely a pacific person who tries to avoid conflict when possible. He also tries his best to be humble and unpretentious, but his strong attraction to anything gold makes this a difficult task.
    However, in the presence of someone that he views as a "thief", Caster can actually become very angry and violent, in lieu of what happened to his people. In situations like this, his actions without care can actually prove disadvantageous to his and his Master's well being.

Finally a serviceable punch wizard. I really like this sheet. Innocent Monster makes a lot of sense given how the legend of El Dorado came about. I think Strength might be a little too high given how strength that high is usually reserved for servants who have anecdotes of great strength so maybe bring that down to B. I don't think EX in Territory Creation is necessary unless that represents him wearing his city as armour. Height and weight while unarmoured would be appreciated as well as an unarmoured faceclaim.

Spelling and grammar aside a really interesting and effective take on a front-line Caster.

Blog Entries
    Thank you, you guys. I will quickly address everyone's comments:

Kabalisto Koga: he doesn't have a school of Magecraft to be exact since the concept is not something that existed in his culture. His Classification as a Caster comes from the extremely fine mana control he has to have to be able to manipulate Mnya, so I guess you can call that his Craft.

King of Padoru: yeah, the first thing I thought about when making this sheet was the idea of a "Golden armor" Np turning into a "Golden city" Np to replicate how his legend got from being "Man covered in gold" to "city made out of gold". Unfortunately, I took a lot more effort to think about what they actually do beyond the visuals, which is why this took me so long to finish. In hindsight, it could be better but hey, 4/5 Goldens is not bad I say.

NittyGritty: I wanted his strength to be slightly higher than that of Babbage (one of the canon servants I used as inspiration), and the guy has a whooping B++, so I went with A and I don't think I can lower it to less than that.
    His EX Territory Creation is indeed because of his City-Armour thing.
    Thanks for mentioning the height, it not even crossed my mind. I am going to include it now.

here is a list of my servant sheets(new and improved format for my servant sheets)

Fate / White Memoria

Not a day over sixty and with the eyes of a cornered ferret. WhiteFrenzy's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Bird of Hermes & BnEl15: AWW SHUCKS you guys <3
    I'm glad I can be useful somehow. But also:

Caster of El Dorado: The concept of a "concept" in itself is hardly something new in the TypeMoon universe, and yet you've managed to take that twist to some (amazing) new heights with this Servant. Manipulation of mnya (and oh how long since the last time I've heard about this word) must be one of those things that are Midas' greatest nightmare. Besides he's a golden mecha, what's there to not love about this guy - says me and Kintoki, probably. And above all the thing that got to me the most is the fact that such a large "machine" is a humble and quiet person in personality, I love this particular trope (it reminds me of Android 16 and here I am revealing my age in a world prior Naruto as a main shounen influence.) I also can only imagine the feast for one's eyes that his second noble phantasm must be.
    ——————
    WHITEFRENZY'S
    servants | masters
    —
    —————

Blog Entries
    WhiteFrenzy: Thank you very much. The fact that Mnya is an actual thing in Muisca mythology was so perfect.
    I am also a fan of gentle giants, there is something incredibly comforting in seem someone with such a potential to violence being Pacific.
    I think that, visually, his second Np would probably look a lot like the one Romulus-Quirinus has, except with A mesoamerican city instead of rome.

Fate / White Memoria

Oh geez it has been a long time since I've been on and there have been so many awesome Servant sheets since I was last on. You guys do such good work and I wish I had time to comment on every single sheet since I last posted here.

El Dorado: Love seeing this guy be made! I was really interested in making an El Dorado-based Servant a while back, but I couldn't think of how to execute the concept. You managed to execute the concept of the character flawlessly, and I love how you managed to translate the Golden Man/City into a mecha armor. Great sheet you've made!

Darkened Misty Metropolis Lambda-Nu's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Not gonna lie, when I first saw the golden mecha, I thought that it was gonna be a Greek god. But El Dorado works too. It's still a good sheet!
    The joys of being a Mommy

Loading... Loading... Loading... Loading... Complete.

Servant Database (v2.0)

CHALDEA SECURITY ORGANIZATION: AUTHORIZED PERSONNEL ONLY
    Singularity / Lostbelt Database

For those of you who'd like to see how far I'm getting on constructing new Servant sheets
    Upcoming Servant Sheets

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Creator's comments
    I humbly offer this terrible, terrible person to this thread. She's terrible, but she's my child and I have to love her anyway. (JK NO ONE SHOULD LOVE HER.)

Anyway, thanks a lot for all the support, you guys. I seriously have no words. ;-;

SABER
    — THE CAVALIER ROGUE —

Class: Saber
    Other Classes: Assassin
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Place of Origin: England

Height: 172 cm | 5'8''
    Weight: 60 kg | 132,2 lbs

Natural Enemy: Boredom
    Attribute: Man
    Traits: Humanoid, Servant, Genderless, Weak to Enuma Elish

STRENGHT: D

ENDURANCE: D

AGILITY: A

MANA: E

LUCK: A+

NOBLE PHANTASM: C

Class Skills
    MAGIC RESISTANCE: E

Because she is a Heroic Spirit from an age where Mystery was very thin, one can hardly expect any Magic Resistance from her. As a degree of apology, she is compensated with this Skill only due to her Class container.

――Oh, but she can more than compensate for this handicap with her skills, or so it is the bottom line.

RIDING: C

Only horses can be handled with above average skill. Because she does not have an anecdote of riding anything special or worth mentioning, she receives a low rank in this Skill for a Saber.

“――Ah, alas! What can we do about that! Now, if I could have a skill about riding opportunities, things would be different... Oh, my! I know, right? That’s actually a great idea!? But, please, hold you applauses, Master, we have work to do.”

Lore
    Tudor London was the natural home of real-life rogues as colorful as any in Shakespeare’s plays. They were experts in an extensive range of confidence trickery that still lives on today in recognizable form. One of London’s most notorious roguish characters was Mary Frith.

In the guise of the semi-fictional character Moll Cutpurse, she became an urban legend in every sense of the term, encapsulating much that was exhilarating and terrifying about London life in the years when the city began its mutation from medieval city into modern metropolis. To the burghers and the zealots, she was a despicable inversion of all that was good and godly; and yet, the criminal underworld cheered her, and artists and pleasure seekers immortalized her as the personification of a town where anything was possible.

From Frith’s first appearance in the historical record, it’s clear she was trouble. In 1600, age 16, she was accused of stealing two shillings and eleven pence from a man in the Clerkenwell area of London. Two years later, she stood trial for a similar offense; in 1610, she was found not guilty of stealing ten pounds’ worth of money and jewelry in Southwark. She was then put into a ship destined to Jamestown, which in the 17th century represented the absolute opposite of London, making it the perfect place for a wayward young woman to be put back on the straight and narrow. Unsurprisingly, she escaped the ship by swimming back to the shore. The notion that Frith rejected this fate makes for a prologue to the semi-mythical figure she was about to become.

Repeated scrapes with the law would have gained any woman a degree of notoriety. What elevated Frith to celebrity status was that she conducted her criminality in men’s clothing, blurring the lines between sexes with her androgyny and never fully being a man or a woman. In 1610, not long after she’d been cleared of burglary, she was well-known enough to be the subject of a play by John Day titled The Madde Pranckes of Mery Mall of the Bankside. The following year, Thomas Middleton and Thomas Dekker had her as the eponymous lead of their celebrated play, The Roaring Girl.

The play seems to have been a hit; it cemented Moll Cutpurse in London’s cast of totemic characters. Loved, loathed, and constantly talked about, Frith capitalized on her notoriety by making an appearance at the end of a 1611 performance of The Roaring Girl, at the Fortune Playhouse, dressed as a man, carrying a sword, and dancing a jig. Her exhibitionism didn’t go unpunished, though, and she was arrested and sent to Bridewell Prison.

Until 1624, when she disappeared from official records, there are several accounts about her marriage to a screenwriter (but they all agree that it was most definitely for personal gain, no more than a charade, so to counter when suits against her referred to her as a “spinster”, an unmarried woman. It also allowed her to profit off her taboo-buster fame in the theaters) and of occasionally partaking in minor felonies.

Her finest criminal hour came when she took to the roads as a highway robber during the years of the Civil War and Commonwealth. She shot General Fairfax’s servants’ horses and robbed him of 250 gold coins. This was the crime for which she ended in Newgate Prison, from which she is said to have released herself via a very large bribe of £2,000.00!

Somewhere around this time, she was also committed to a mental asylum, but released two years later, and though it’s unclear under what circumstances she was committed, it surely had something to do with her willful nonconformism. She died in 1659 and was (surprisingly) mourned by the people as London had just lost an unique rebellious spirit.

Personal Skills
    JEWEL OF THE SLUMS: A

A woman that made the underbellies of a growing city her own home, amidst thieves and prostitutes and other renegade characters, she is someone adept of the larcenous arts and all what is needed for that. A polished diamond that did not inherited any natural talent for the cunning arts, and rather made it blossom from hard work. Such dedication became a composite-type of Skill that combines a myriad of benefic effects for either reconnaissance or the perfect crime.

It combines―but not necessarily is reduced to that―the effects of the following Skills: Presence Concealment (hides her presence as a Servant), Espionage (her presence, when noticed, fails to initially register as hostile, until she attacks a target), and Instinct (instantly identifies “the best personal course of action”. A staple ability for any criminal who want to steal anything).

“’Criminal’? Bah, do not associate me with these unsophisticated rapscallions! A criminal is not the one who commits a crime, but the one that is caught. The proper word to describe yours truly is ‘artist.’ That’s what I am.”

SELF-POSSESSION (RESTRAINT): A

The ability of not letting any harmful intention to show off until right before an act. Having reached Rank A, not a single trace of emotion ever reaches her face when it comes to whatever she is scheming――be it thieving, assassination, money laundry, world domination, human trafficking, backstabbing hacking into someone’s Wi-Fi, pretending she didn’t forgot to turn off the water faucet after going to the bathroom, and so on.

No matter what is going through her head, her overwhelmingly charismatic aura will always lead someone away from that breadcrumb trail of worrisome, but otherwise small, details…

DEFIANT STAR: B

A Servant adorned with the temperament to never remain at one location and never embrace a lord. It is easy for her to get fed up with her acquaintances in a short period of time; such is the nature of her rebellious flame, one that will inevitably burn all the bridges.

Furthermore, though she cannot ever find her own King, she cannot become a King herself. A wandering star doomed to an endless journey.

ROGUE CHARISMA: B

“Won’t you shake a poor sinner’s hand?”

A charismatic nature specifically tailored to further her criminal career. Rather than the charming talent to command an army, instead it attracts to her the people in her surroundings, thus making possible the capacity of building a personal network of associates.

Those welcomed at her inner circle of confidants are attracted to her charming and eccentric personality and spare no efforts into helping her. But at this Rank, the personal and/or monetary resources and time necessary to build such network is not taken in account.

Noble Phantasm
    “Raise the curtains, are we ready? Coming to you a-live from this beautiful stage, let us start this ever-bending performance! My, my, what a lovely audience we have here today…! I shall do my best to entertain you. ――
    Let the Show Begin
    The Roaring Girl

Type: Anti-Unit (Self)
    Range: ??
    Max. number of targets: ??

A tapping ability coming from the sea of imaginary numbers that brings forth a myriad of illogical feats. How such an unremarkable woman that had nothing to do with a magus family ever acquired such a power is another one of her mysteries――or, perhaps, her very nature as the embodiment of “everything that is unexpected” is the one responsible.

A Noble Phantasm that is not used that much… Merely because Saber herself isn’t exactly sure of its limits, and is way more found of her own methods to deal with her foes. Even then, this is her ultimate trump card―the trail’s end.

A manipulation of causality―the relationship between causes and effects―that allows Saber to decide what happens and what doesn’t, when and how. There is no need for a “why” however, as the why of something is determined by causality itself. In short, this is a Noble Phantasm that “does not need a reason to exist.” All phenomena rely on causality and because of this, the power to manipulate it naturally overrides any other power put against it. In other words, “This is where the curtains are lowered for you. Farewell.”

Even then, the applications for this unlimited ability requires precise knowledge about the desired effects, as despite for all the illogical feats that can be achieved, Saber isn’t omnipotent.

Furthermore, as a side note, she also does not take responsibility for any unwelcomed and/or disastrous outcome, either for her or for her Master! She did said she’d rather go for the kill in a less messy way.

Personality
    Likes: Smoking, Surprising her audience, Crime-solving shows.
    Dislikes: Normalcy, Too much intimacy, Being treated as a woman.
    Talents: Purse stealing, backstab――uhh, putting up a good show?

Decidedly theatrical and quite dramatic, very found of grandiose gestures and a tad of flowery language. To put simply, she is a complete show-off.

“Is the one to blame the sun for shining too brightly for a mere mortal’s eyes, I wonder?” ――See?

She prefers holding conversation with her Master or her allies in a manner similar to how a master of ceremonies would be to her audience, or as if she is in the middle of a play. Somehow, she seems to always speak to someone else, an unseen presence in the room; and yes, the Grail did supplied her with the knowledge of this famed ‘4th wall.’

Although she was known in life as a rogue―one who became one with the shadows, a discrete existence unbeknownst to any spotlight―in reality she does not enjoy any situation in which she cannot display her talents or garner praise and applause from those around her. This Servant thrives in the basking glory of furrowed brows, of gasps and mouths agape.

Saber is incapable of allying with anyone for too long, but is always sticking by the chaos. As if she is a moth about to jump into fire, the exacerbated human emotions and the sheer number of possibilities that resides in complete and chaotic anarchy are concepts quite alluring to her. She is capable of changing her allegiances with the same ease one might change their clothes, and she is incapable of feeling remorse over any betrayal that might come from these tendencies. For all her grand speeches and her warm words, behind all the friendly gestures, she is incredibly selfish; perhaps even sociopathic. In reality, it seems that she is incapable of understanding “love” in the same way normal humans do. The good news, though, is that she can be bought!

On top of all that it seems that, despite being recorded in the Throne of Heroes as a female, gender-based Skills, such as ones that charms a certain gender, mysteriously doesn't work on her... It is a wonder, indeed...

――Also, incidentally, the reason why she was summoned under the Saber Class when all her kit screams ‘Assassin’ is quite simple: she is an entertainer. She aims to surprise. How else should she keep her audience guessing if she hadn’t meddled with her own summoning circumstances a little bit…?

... By the way, as you can see, was it already mentioned that she is also a cheater?

Craft Essence

The scent of Jasmine tea. Freshly baked scones.

The sound of a silk skirt dragged in the wooden floor.

A quiet life, embroidering a handkerchief for the one she is waiting for.

The smile of children chiming in like distant bells.

A quiet life, sewing a blanket for the baby while they sleep soundly in the other room.

A perfect life, the one a woman deserves.

A quiet life as a wife, a mother, a lady.

One look at the window, at the bustling streets.

The sudden pang of nostalgia…

The burning desire of returning to where one belongs.

“Ah…”

“――As I was afraid, there are roles not even I am able to perform…”

Last edited by WhiteFrenzy; June 2nd, 2020 at 07:30 PM.
    ——————
    WHITEFRENZY'S
    servants | masters
    —
    —————