Page 461 of 621 FirstFirst ... 361411451456459460461462463466471511561 ... LastLast
Results 9,201 to 9,220 of 12410

Thread: Create-A-Servant 3

Blog Entries
    to be more precise, he only has one personal skill which is questionable too. That is the lacking 'meat' the others mentioned. You do not mention that he actually created a proper hero, just that he trained youth. This should be called differently, as the skill itself is related to actual teachers of heroic spirits. Personal Skills are used to tell us more about the character. So even if their life was not that remarkable in terms of feats, they can have dreams and ambitions that can translate into skills to fill out the blanks. And if you prefer short explanations for your skills, that is totally okay. We have several creators here that present short skill descriptions and get the point across. Vance, Kamera and jishara are good examples for that. Dont force yourself to add fluff.
    A chicken has less meat than a cow, but both are good choices for meals.
    "Let's see the color of your coin, my friend."

Behold my vault of Heroes.
    Where the Heavens and the Abyss breath the Music of Humanity.

The King's duty is to provide. And provide, I shall.
    University of Formatting | Gallery of Potential | Memorandum of the Extra Class Kings

Our Kingdom will grow. And we shall know each citizen.
    Create-a-Servant 4 soon.

JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Archer of the Heroine's Ballad

Identity:
    Hua Mulan

Alignment: Lawful good

Armament(s): Bow, cavalry shortsword

Summoning Catalyst: A horsehair whip

History: A legendary chinese folk-heroine, from the aptly-named Ballad of Mulan.
    The Khagan is mobilizing the military, and her father is named in each of the conscription notices from the emperor. Her father is old and her younger brother is just a child, so she decides to take her father's place. She buys a fine horse from the eastern market, saddle and stirrup from the western market, bridle and reins from the southern market and a long whip from the northern market.

She bids farewell to her parents in the morning and leaves for the Black Mountain, encamping by the Yellow River in the evening, where she cannot hear the calls of her parents due to the rushing waters; only the sounds of the barbarians' cavalry in the Yan Mountains. She advances ten thousand li to battle as if flying past the mountains. The sound of the sentry gong cuts through the cold night air, and the moonlight reflects off her metal armor. A hundred battles take place, and generals die.

After the ten-year campaign, the stout veterans return to meet the Son of Heaven, enthroned in the splendid palace, who confers promotions in rank and prizes of hundreds of thousands. He asks Mulan what she would like. Mulan turns down the high-ranking position of shangshulang in the central government, and asks only for a speedy steed to take her home.

Her parents, upon hearing her return, welcome her outside their hometown. Her elder sister puts on her fine dress. Her younger brother sharpens the knife for the swine and sheep. Mulan returns to her room, changes from her tabard into her old clothes. She combs her hair by the window and, before the mirror, fastens golden yellow flowers. Her comrades are shocked to see her. For 12 years of their enlistment together, they did not realize that she was a woman.

In response, Mulan offers a metaphor: "The male hare has heavy front paws. The female hare tends to squint. But when they are running side-by-side close to the ground, who can tell me which is male or female?"

Personality: As expected of someone of her particular pedigree, Mulan is a soldier, through and through. Duty and (for the most part) honor-bound, she presents herself politely, in a businesslike manor, sometimes even coming off as a touch passive or lazy. However, that could not be farther from the truth- befitting of a servant of the archer class, she's always thinking, always watching, always preparing for situations that may come her way. One must be crafty to survive a decade of relentless conflict like she did, and it shows in her actions, as well as wry wit when she speaks.
    Another aspect of a soldier she possesses is her ability to distance her thoughts of empathy in battle- she's an immensely compatible servant with most masters because of this, provided their actions have at least some sort of method or reason to them. This nonchalant attitude on the subject may come off as a touch eerie towards other servants, so it may be best to keep her away from allies who value life above all else. In her mind, without a compass, the soldier knows no disgrace.

Height: 171 cm
    Weight: 182 lbs
    Appearance:

Servant Parameters:
    Str: C
    End: B
    Agi: A
    Mana: C
    Luck: C+

Class Skills:
    Independent Action: B
    A skill signature of the archer class, allowing operation in the absence of the master. Awarded at a B rank to Mulan for her career as a roaming mobile cavalry fighter, and the notable fact mentioned in her story about the repeated deaths of generals, leaving her to often be without any sort of high command, self-reliant.

Magic Resistance: C-
    The capacity to resist and ignore magecraft of a certain level. While ranked low, she possesses the skill as an archer class servant, and as a manifestation of her personal preparedness to answer whatever faced her on the battlefield.

Personal Skills:
    Tactics C: Tactical knowledge used not for one-on-one combat situations, but for battles where many are mobilized. Bonus modifiers are provided during use of one's own Anti-Army Noble Phantasm or when dealing against an enemy Anti-Army Noble Phantasm. Mulan receives this skill for her decade of warfare, as proven by being offered a high government position by The Son of Heaven. However, as she chose not to take it, this skill is not as high as it could be.

Disengage (Retirement)C: Instead of the normal effect of being able to safely withdraw from battle and reset conditions, Mulan's variant instead activates after her participation in a battle is over, making her presence and retreat much harder to track down, as well as increasing her natural healing ability as a servant

Battle Maneuver (Horse) D: Combat mastery while riding, awarded to her as a cavalry archer of prodigious legacy. However, as equine traits have manifested in her own form, this boon is now constantly available, but would be much higher were she a rider.

Noble Phantasm(s):
    Crater's Namesake: B
    An anti-army Noble phantasm born from the Crater on Venus bearing her name, of which it was chosen for the legacy of her story. A literal crystallization of her cultural impact, used to create an impact of a different kind. It takes the form of a jade-tipped arrow, that when fired, creates a zone of impact of about 2 km in diameter, a 6th of the size of the one on Venus, often vaporizing most weak material present entirely. Notably, she can create a second out of battle if supplied with a mana surplus, but only one may exist at a time.

Design Notes:- As she's part of my hypothetical fate fighting game roster, Mulan performs under the gameplay archetype of the Shoto. For this reason, I wanted an archer who would logically be well-versed at fighting at close range, though with a defensive lean
    - On the subject of her visual design, Mulan doesn't have a lot of visual homages or inspiration from other characters, as her legend is easy traceable to attribute her and her heritage as being of the Xianbei people of the Northern Wei Dynasty. Because of this, despite (most likely, there are doubts) being a fictional figure, we can look at the clothing and armor she would have likely worn and draw inspiration from it.
    - The horse thing is for two reasons- one, she's from a people famed for being cavalry archers, and I wanted to give a nod to that fact without just giving her a horse. Two, when you look at chinese servants, you lsee two weird-ass horse people, Red Hare and Xiang Yu. The prior is the rider form of Lu Bu, his legendary steed becoming personified, and the later manifests in his LB as a rider, which is also one of his possible classes for manifestation. I thought this was equal parts cute and funny, so I included it in her archer design. If she were to manifest as a rider (other classes being saber, lancer, and assassin, with Alter-Ego for an Alter), I think she'd be a centaur of sorts, instead of an Uma Musume-style horse lady.
    - While I deliberately designed her with proper battlefield clothing, which is very layered and puffy in some parts, I imagine underneath, despite her retirement reveal as a woman, that she's built as shit. Not like a bodybuilder, but closer to an MMA fighter on the slightly stockier side.
    - Absolutely Stacked
    - For her NP, it was actually kinda hard to think of something, since her merits are pretty much entirely her own, no magic weapons or anything. Glad I found out about the Crater.
    - From a narrative end, she's The Morrigan's main associate, and the recipient of her brand of hero creation, as well as the standing stone NP during their last moments.
    Last edited by Vididii; March 16th, 2023 at 01:48 PM. Reason: Added spaces between the skills, and made the creator notes collapsible. I rolled the HSW servants at work, and the formatting was really bugging me. Nothing else has been changed.

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle Legendary Hero of the Chain's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Mulan: Like I said earlier, really nicely done on the sheet. And the stance looks a lot better now.

死者 Corpse
    thank you for the feedback! i really wanted to avoid going too overboard on his powers, since i was thinking of Fiore as a relatively low-rarity gimmick kind of servant (like gareth or maybe chen gong), existing to support buster teams; i suppose i probably overshot simplicity! i'll think about a couple extra personal skills; maybe based on how his treatises form the modern default for 'trained fighters' in sca and fantasy media...

Hua Mulan: incredibly neat sheet! her visual design is clear and clearly fits her archetype; and 'the horse thing' is a very clever way to incorporate her heritage without straight up putting the woman on a horse. the ears especially i think play nicely with the quote about hares in her history section!

Please be very patient with me, for I know no better Cing Krimson Requiem's Avatar
    Lurked for a bit. thought the idea of making servants was cool. never posted them here. Now two years later, I made an account for this forum and I'm posting a sheet.

“Cry out in despair, drown in anguish! Raise your voice darling, I want to hear you SCREAM!... Hahaha, just kidding. I’m not one of those crazy ‘end the world’ types, trust me.”

Attachment 14603
    Image Source

Who is both the Truth and a Lie
    Merlin AlterAurelius Ambrosius
    Class: Alter Ego
    Alternate Classes: BEAST“Goodness, that gave you a fright! I apologize for the joke darling, it was all meant in good fun.”
    Alignment: Neutral Good“Haha, snooping around for secrets, are we? A curious mind makes a good master, but rest assured I have nothing to hide in this case.”
    “Truly.”
    “...”
    “What are you looking for?”

Source: ???“That’s… a complicated question darling. I’m not quite sure I know how to answer it. Or rather, I don’t know how to give you an answer you’d be satisfied with.”
    Region: Great Britain“Specifically Wales, at least most of the time!”
    “...”
    “Again darling, I’m not sure what you’re looking for here. If you turn over every stone and branch looking for secrets and conspiracies, you will find yourself disappointed most of the time.”
    “...”
    “What are you looking for…?”

Attribute: Earth"..."

Parameters
    Strength: B
    Endurance: E
    Agility: D
    Mana: A
    Luck: C

Background
    Background
    Who… or rather what is the enigmatic figure known as Aurelius Ambrosius? The simplest answer would be that he is what he claims to be: Merlin Alter. Aurelius Ambrosius is indeed one of the many names that Merlin had gone by in the many disputing sources of the King Arthur mythos and the history tied to it. But simply put, an Alter Servant of Merlin should normally be-
    “There we go. That should disconnect it. For shame, Holmsie-darling. I’d have thought that you of all people would understand why you shouldn’t air out someone’s dirty laundry like that.”
    “Ah, my apologies darling. I just thought that we should move beyond having our conversations in those little ‘collapse 2’ boxes. And besides, why read some nonsense purple prose on a Servant sheet rather than hear it from the real deal himself?”
    “Greetings darling- sorry, Master. My name is Aurelius Ambrosius, or Merlin Alter if you’d like. Have you ever thought to yourself ‘why, that devilish, cunning, foxy, incredibly handsome old coot Merlin! I’ll never be rid of him!’ and asked yourself why that is? Simply put, Merlin is eternal. Not because he is incapable of dying, but because his current existence is proof that he will never, ever die. Not to say that it’s impossible. As you might know, Medusa’s mystic eyes are one of the few implements capable of reaching his true self and killing him. But they never will, and that’s in part thanks to me. Consider me dear Myrridin’s stunt double. Any time, any place, any point in the infinitely unfolding myriad of worlds that is time and space where Merlin ‘dies’ is not Merlin. That is an impossibility. A void. A dead end. And from that void, I emerge. Perhaps I’m the dead Merlin? Or perhaps his shadow, a representation of the empty hole that lacks a Merlin of its own? Or perhaps I’m just an unlucky individual from some obscure timeline instructed by the counter force to be Merlin’s fall guy.”
    “That sounds far-fetched to you?”
    “Well, I’m sure it does darling. But you don’t really know the truth either, do you? You don’t know how the vast cosmos determined by the Human Order works, and neither do I. If nobody knows the truth, who's to say the truth even exists? And if you don’t know what kind of truth you’re looking for, how will you know where to find it?
    “...ah.”
    “I realize that I may have come across as a bit more sinister than I intended to with those last remarks.”
    “I want you to trust me, darling. I swear there are no sinister intentions here. You just have to trust that I’m telling the truth, or at least not any falsehoods I’m aware of.”

Skills
    Class Skills
    Independent Manifestation: E
    “Do you like the form I take darling? It’s built the same way Merlin sends little copies to your Chaldeas- sorry, Chaldea. As such, I need him to create a body for me to manifest in, hence why I have this skill. I suppose it’s not truly ‘Independent Manifestation’, but more like ‘the effects of Independent Manifestation granted by someone else so it’s not really all that independent.’”

Personal Skills
    Dreamlike Charisma ---> Dark Whispers: A
    A type of charisma that enchants and fascinates others, in the same vein as Dreamlike Charisma. But there is something… else… lurking beneath the whimsical surface. Something darker. Something older. In spite of being akin to a magical enchantment, this skill almost behaves like a curse. Dreamlike whimsy and cheer continue to grow to the point of obsession and madness, all while the merrymaking and festivities continue. It can be likened to a curse placed upon hapless travelers by particularly cruel faeries… the native inhabitants of the British Isles.
    …Morgan le Fae (Morgan the Faery) was particularly well-versed in enchanting others using that primeval dark mystery, wasn’t she?
    “Don’t you think you’re looking a bit too deep into this? Yes, it’s dark magic. It’s just a little twist on the Dreamlike Charisma I picked up from Merlin. After all, you can’t be an Alter Servant without an ability that serves as a twisted corruption of your original self’s powers, right? It’s practically a tradition!”

Here be Dragons: -
    HC SVNT DRACONES
    Though only given its proper name in the early 16th century, the practice of illustrating awful antediluvian beasts lurking in the corners of maps is much older. In unknown waters, these dragons signified uncharted territories, where all manner of potential danger awaited. Thus, when sailing to those unknown waters, one was expected to act as though they sailed a sea swarming with serpents.
    Via his origin of “Unknowable”, all things that bear such an attribute can be used to summon forth horrid draconic beasts, the amount and power of which depends on how “unknown” their catalyst truly was.
    As all things become inherently “known” as a verifiable existence the moment one can see it, there should be a hard limit to the creatures that can be summoned with this skill.
    The young boy trotted along the wooded path as the older boy followed behind him, clearly displeased.
    “...no, you can hear me, but you aren’t listening!” the older boy cried with exasperation. “There are absolutely no monsters in that blasted hole, Ambrose. You keep crying and wailing about the demons in the pit, but that doesn’t make them any more real!”
    “But I definitely saw them this time, I swear!” The young boy squeaked, turning to pout at his older boy. “I can prove it this time if you’ll just come with me! Besides, aren’t you my brother? Shouldn’t you be on my side with this?!”
    The older boy grit his teeth. “I am on your side. That’s why I keep coming with you, over and over, to make sure you don’t fall into that stupid hole looking for monsters that don’t exist!”
    As the brothers left the treeline, the were met with the “stupid hole” in question. The pit of Dinas Emrys. The elders from their village said it was named that way because of an old folk tale that the hole was actually an upside-down city, or that it was a mysterious place just like the Dun Scaith.
    Vortigern didn’t really care what it was though. The only important thing that mattered was that if his brother fell in, he would die. So, that idiot little brother needed to be discouraged from visiting the stupid hole.
    “See?! See?!” Ambrose cried, jabbing his finger at the hole. “They’re there! You can see them, clear as day!”
    “...That’s great, Ambrose.” Vortigern sighed. “Now let’s go home. Ma said she wanted your help taking care of Uther today, and if I don’t start tracking down those runaway hens soon, I’ll be out till midnight.”
    “YOU’RE NOT LOOKING!” Ambrose accused.
    “FINE!” the older brother snarled, stomping over to the pit’s edge. “You want me to see your stupid imaginary friends?! Here! I’m looking riiiiiiight down this stupid hole and I see NOTHING! Literally nothing! It’s all just darkness down there!”
    “Oh, but brother, can’t you see?”
    In the moment when he felt those small hands press against his back, Vortigern’s blood ran cold. He felt like time was running at a fraction of its speed as he lost his balance and tipped forward into Dina Emrys, trying his best to twist around and face the family that betrayed him.

He wished he hadn’t.

The grin that stretched across the young boy’s face could have only belonged to the Antichrist.

The older boy plummeted into the pit, his scream echoing until even his voice was swallowed by the darkness.
    “Here be Dragons.”
    There was only a brief window of silence between the end of the older boy’s scream and the rising of the indescribable roar that echoed out of the pit and across the land.
    ▂▂▂▃▃▃▄▄▄▅▅▅
    “Oh my. It seems like you’ve seen it.”

End of the Dream: EX
    Consignment to oblivion.
    You will sleep, but you will never dream.
    You will never wake, but you will not rest.
    Reality moves on without you.
    After all, you have lost the “truth”. Who’s to say whether you were real or just a dream in the first place?
    “No… Wait! This isn’t how this was supposed to go! I…! You…! YOU KEPT LOOKING! THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT!”
    “You… You…! You weren’t supposed to… You shouldn’t have…”
    “I… I didn’t expect… I didn’t mean…”
    “...I didn’t want this to happen…”
    “I didn’t. I… I really didn’t, I swear…”
    “I didn’t mean to hurt you…”
    “...”
    “Aha…”
    “You really are too curious for your own good, aren’t you?”
    “Okay. I get it now. Just for you, I’ll show the whole truth, okay? At least… as much as I know.”
    “Just for you.”

MASSIVE SHIFT IN SPIRIT ORIGIN DETECTED
    High-Servant ---> And Thus, I Awake from my Dream on a Lonely Winter Night: EX
    “Haha, that’s right. My little quips come first this time. I’ll let you see the skill description in a second, darling.”
    “I suppose… I should start by apologizing. I thought that I could skirt the truth, tell you that things just couldn’t be explained properly so I wouldn’t have to confront that last fact about myself. But I asked for a bit too much. It’s in a human’s nature to look for answers and explanations. That’s what I love so much about you all, even if I still can’t satisfy each of your questions.”
    “Let’s get back to the question from the beginning: Who is Aurelius Ambrosius? There are many answers to that question, all correct and all false. Get used to that last phrase, by the way. Aurelius Ambrosius is one of the many names of the mage of flowers, Merlin. He is also a child of prophecy destined to tame the dragons that slumber beneath Dinas Emrys. He is also the Antichrist. He is also the last Roman. He is also the middle child between Vortigern and Uther Pendragon. He is also the king who passed his crown on to the legendary King Arthur. He is also Arthur’s mentor. He is also the very origin of the name ‘Pendragon’ itself. He is all of those things… and so he cannot be any of those things.”
    “That’s why I predominantly take after Merlin in terms of appearance. Half man and Half incubus. He cannot truly relate to humanity because of his inhuman blood, but he cannot be a beast because of his human blood. Thus, he is a paradoxical outsider who is both everyone and no one.”
    “...ah.”
    “I suppose I may have accidentally given that away at the top of the sheet, haven’t I?”
    “Haha. Well, I feel a little foolish now. I do hope you had fun, though.”
    Countless spirit origins belonging to other figures merge under the blessing of Merlin to form a separate being. There wouldn’t be any circumstance in which this figure that they form, “Aurelius Ambrosius” would be a real person that existed. But under the watch of a dreamy mage, perhaps a fantasy can be made a reality. Stories can be true, just for a little while.
    This is the skill that pins Alter Ego together and grants them all of their other skills and noble phantasms, barring one.

As you awake from your dream and are met with the bitter chill and darkness of a winter night, you ask whether your reverie was real or fake. In that brief moment, when you accept truth and lie as one and the same, the foundation for this skill emerges.

Perhaps it serves as a mirror to the skill of a certain vile king.

Noble Phantasms
    Mirage of the Everdistant End
    Y Ddraig Goch and Y Ddraig Wen

Type: Anti-country

Although “Aurelius Ambrosius” is but a dream, this is the story most heavily associated with him. A child of prophecy who warns of twin dragons that will wreak havoc on the island, and has come to stop them.
    Just like Ambrosius himself, the two dragons are but a dream- that is to say they are not the true red and white dragons who fought each other within the bodies of men.
    While they are not true dragons, the illusory beasts can fool even the world for a short time, allowing them to cause untold devastation to the land around them, just as true dragons from the age of mystery could.
    Perhaps, if the stars align and the true red and white dragons exist at the same time as Ambrosius and his noble phantasm, the mirage dragons would become even more powerful as they signify a very real threat that looms on the everdistant horizon.

Void Heart of Purest Good and Evil
    Hollow Heart Emrys

Type: Anti-World

“Your dream is a falsehood. Nothing is real.”

Nothing is real indeed.
    That is what Ambrosius is. Forever living on the boundary between truth and fiction, dream and reality. He is both nothing and something- so, nothing is real.
    The origin of “Unknowable” mentioned in his Here be Dragons skill was his. Yes, his, despite not having been a human who ever existed.

Collapsing in on himself, he becomes a void, one who exists everywhere and nowhere, from all layers of the world itself will the colorless imperceivable void be perceived. And from that unknowable void, the highest degree of unknowable beasts can be brought forth. Endless tides of horrid dragons blot out the sky, their names unknown for they were created with none. Together, the tide of horrors could even match the dragon Albion at its full power.

…but it’s still just a dream in the end.

Those who survive until the sun rises will awake to a fresh new day, having already forgotten the nightmare.

And Ambrosius.

Lore
    Personality
    Aurelius Ambrosius is a man who represents duality. He is one thing, but also the opposite, something, yet nothing. He is Merlin, yet he is not. He is Uther, yet he is not. He is Arthur, yet he is not. He is the Antichrist, yet he is not. He acts like the amalgamation of every person who he's made out of, yet also like none of them. He can show depths of cruelty that Merlin would flinch from- or perform acts of compassion incomprehensible to him. He is everything Merlin is, and everything Merlin cannot be.
    Even so, most of the figures who make up his being can be considered good people in some form.
    Because of that, he is a wistful being, always watching events unfold feeling as if he was only an observer from the outside, only capable of reaching in and helping those he has grown fond of for brief moments at a time.
    He really is like Merlin, in the end.

Relationships

Merlin
    Laughs and pretends to get along with his "other self". Yet, he finds himself staring at the magus of flowers wistfully, wishing that he could have been the "real, genuine Merlin".
    "My my, and who is this devilishly handsome fellow? Aurelius Ambrosius, pleased to make your acquaintance darling."

Artorian/Arthur Pendragon
    Hangs around them and acts as though he was still their mentor, (good) uncle, and predecessor. Much to the king's chagrin.

Artoria Alter (Saber/Lancer)
    "Darling... what is that horrid armor you're wearing?! You look like your uncle! Is this some sort of rebellious phase, like Morgan's?! Oh, if your father could see you right now, he'd have a fit! Come with me at once, we're getting you a new outfit!"

Morgan le Fae
    He understands that playing favorites among siblings is what started their animosity to begin with, so he tries to make nice with her. Unfortunately, he looks like Merlin.
    "Now now, Morgan. You know how I feel about your uncle Vortigern, but I promise I won't judge your sense of fashion and magecraft. It's just your way of expressing yourself, even if it's a lot like... his. But rest assured darling, I won't- er, what's with that look? W-what did I say?"

Vortigern
    Amazing how every single component that came together to create Ambrosius happened to hate Vortigern, no?
    "By the Root!" Ambrosius exclaimed, inflicting psychic damage to every magus in a 50-foot radius. "Look up in the sky, behind you!" Somehow this actually got Vortigern to look behind him, allowing Ambrosius the opportunity to step on his foot and push him over.

The Essence of our Bonds
    Bond 10 Craft Essence
    A Dreamlike Mixture

Attachment 14602

Aaahh... Well, it seems like we've reached the end of our journey together. It was... fun. I enjoyed my time with you. But it was only ever a Servant sheet. It wasn't meant to last, and there's only so many little twists and turns you can make before things start to get old.
    But, we can still enjoy the finale together, right? It's the bond craft essence. The most important link between you and me. It's where I give you a part of myself... the best gift I can offer.
    So take it, right here.
    What, what's with that look?
    You think it's poison? Please. I thought we established at this point that no matter what's wrong with me, I'll always be on your side.
    No, don't eat it, you silly goose!
    You crack the packet right there. Yes, just like that.
    Haha, yes. It smells bad, but I promise it's the best thing I have to offer you.
    What is it?
    I think you know what they are, darling.

They're smelling salts.

Wake up, darling.
    -enpai, senpai! Wake up, senpai!

“Wa ha ha! What did I tell you, Kyrielight? There’s no little nap in the world that can stand a chance against my patented Musik-clan alchemically produced smelling salts! They could wake the dead If I wanted!”

X ~ O ~X ~ O ~ X

“I’m sorry Fujimaru, that’s just what the records say. You never summoned any Servant called Aurelius Ambrosius, nor do any of the other Servants recall ever meeting such a figure, in this life or their own.”

“...”

“Yes, I know you’re upset, but just listen to me. You went to sleep two days ago and we didn’t have a Servant called Aurelius Ambrosius. You were unconscious and unresponsive to any stimuli for 48 hours, until you were woken up. Only now do you have any recollection of such a Servant existing. It’s pretty clear to me you just had a dream while under some curse-induced sleep. None of our Casters can detect any sort of magical presence on you now, and they certainly didn’t detect a Servant’s presence on you while you were unconscious.”

“...”

“Yes, I read the sheet you gave me. It’s very nice Fujimaru, but it isn’t even in the format we keep Servant records in Chaldea. Not to mention how nonsensical and full of contradictions it was…”

“...”

“Fujimaru… I know what it’s like to have a wonderful dream. And to wake up to a reality where that dream doesn’t exist. Remember when I was alive? Have you seen all the depictions of me when I was still a living human? I only ever got a chance to fulfill my wish when I became a Servant and got the body I wanted. I-I’m not saying you have to die and become a Heroic Spirit or anything, I’m just saying that as long as you’re awake, you can strive to achieve those dreams, rather than just stay asleep and keep them a fantasy. You met a wonderful friend in your dream, so go make a wonderful friend while awake!”

“...”

“Of course, Fujimaru. Anytime. Now go talk to Mash, she’s been worried sick about you!”

Final notes
    So uh, yeah. I kind of forgot what I was actually doing with this sheet halfway through, but I think that's the point? A contradicting, fictional being who isn't real but also kind of real but not actually? Man, I don't know. I already have my hands full getting used to the formatting on a new forum and resizing the friggin picture over and over. But on the plus side, being on a new forum gives me the excuse to rework my old sheets or even the new sheets I want to rework. I guess. Maybe.

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle Legendary Hero of the Chain's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Merlin Alter/Aurelius Ambrosius: ...welp, much like the master, I feel like I've just woken from a bit of a trip myself. A good one though. I like how it combines both the spiritual amalgams that made up the original Alter Ego's like Melt, Pass, and Kingprotea, as well as the separate persona of a servant that has become the class standard. I think it really does work for a character that has so many conflicting interpretations across so many versions of the myth. The sheet is a little trippy to go through, with the combo of fourth wall breaks and mystery, but it definitely serves to make it a unique ride all the way to the end.

Nice to have in the forums though, and I can't wait to see what you do next! Really do have a lot of newcomers recently, but the more the merrier!

I can't believe it's not Rider! DesReploid's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Merlin Alter/Aurelius Ambrosius. What a coincidence. I just started working on a sheet for Ambrose Aurelion, based on the pseudo-historical figure he is and leaning more into his possible connections with King Arthur. That aside, it's a very good sheet! It almost feels a small bit like all the different interpretations and possible inspirations of what or who Merlin is or was are struggling to hold together a cohesive Servant which, I think, was intended(?) so good work on that!

Also, welcome! We hope you enjoy your stay and we'll show you around once the madness has set in.
    《 ~~ ★ ~~ ★ ~~ ★ ~~ ★ ~~ 》

My Servant Compendium

《 ~~ ★ ~~ ★ ~~ ★ ~~ ★ ~~ 》

JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Cing Krimson Requiem View Post
    Lurked for a bit. thought the idea of making servants was cool. never posted them here. Now two years later, I made an account for this forum and I'm posting a sheet.

“Cry out in despair, drown in anguish! Raise your voice darling, I want to hear you SCREAM!... Hahaha, just kidding. I’m not one of those crazy ‘end the world’ types, trust me.”

Attachment 14603
    Image Source

Who is both the Truth and a Lie
    Merlin AlterAurelius Ambrosius
    Class: Alter Ego
    Alternate Classes: BEAST“Goodness, that gave you a fright! I apologize for the joke darling, it was all meant in good fun.”
    Alignment: Neutral Good“Haha, snooping around for secrets, are we? A curious mind makes a good master, but rest assured I have nothing to hide in this case.”
    “Truly.”
    “...”
    “What are you looking for?”

Source: ???“That’s… a complicated question darling. I’m not quite sure I know how to answer it. Or rather, I don’t know how to give you an answer you’d be satisfied with.”
    Region: Great Britain“Specifically Wales, at least most of the time!”
    “...”
    “Again darling, I’m not sure what you’re looking for here. If you turn over every stone and branch looking for secrets and conspiracies, you will find yourself disappointed most of the time.”
    “...”
    “What are you looking for…?”

Attribute: Earth"..."

Parameters
    Strength: B
    Agility: D
    Mana: A
    Luck: C

Background
    Background
    Who… or rather what is the enigmatic figure known as Aurelius Ambrosius? The simplest answer would be that he is what he claims to be: Merlin Alter. Aurelius Ambrosius is indeed one of the many names that Merlin had gone by in the many disputing sources of the King Arthur mythos and the history tied to it. But simply put, an Alter Servant of Merlin should normally be-
    “There we go. That should disconnect it. For shame, Holmsie-darling. I’d have thought that you of all people would understand why you shouldn’t air out someone’s dirty laundry like that.”
    “Ah, my apologies darling. I just thought that we should move beyond having our conversations in those little ‘collapse 2’ boxes. And besides, why read some nonsense purple prose on a Servant sheet rather than hear it from the real deal himself?”
    “Greetings darling- sorry, Master. My name is Aurelius Ambrosius, or Merlin Alter if you’d like. Have you ever thought to yourself ‘why, that devilish, cunning, foxy, incredibly handsome old coot Merlin! I’ll never be rid of him!’ and asked yourself why that is? Simply put, Merlin is eternal. Not because he is incapable of dying, but because his current existence is proof that he will never, ever die. Not to say that it’s impossible. As you might know, Medusa’s mystic eyes are one of the few implements capable of reaching his true self and killing him. But they never will, and that’s in part thanks to me. Consider me dear Myrridin’s stunt double. Any time, any place, any point in the infinitely unfolding myriad of worlds that is time and space where Merlin ‘dies’ is not Merlin. That is an impossibility. A void. A dead end. And from that void, I emerge. Perhaps I’m the dead Merlin? Or perhaps his shadow, a representation of the empty hole that lacks a Merlin of its own? Or perhaps I’m just an unlucky individual from some obscure timeline instructed by the counter force to be Merlin’s fall guy.”
    “That sounds far-fetched to you?”
    “Well, I’m sure it does darling. But you don’t really know the truth either, do you? You don’t know how the vast cosmos determined by the Human Order works, and neither do I. If nobody knows the truth, who's to say the truth even exists? And if you don’t know what kind of truth you’re looking for, how will you know where to find it?
    “...ah.”
    “I realize that I may have come across as a bit more sinister than I intended to with those last remarks.”
    “I want you to trust me, darling. I swear there are no sinister intentions here. You just have to trust that I’m telling the truth, or at least not any falsehoods I’m aware of.”

Skills
    Class Skills
    Independent Manifestation: E
    “Do you like the form I take darling? It’s built the same way Merlin sends little copies to your Chaldeas- sorry, Chaldea. As such, I need him to create a body for me to manifest in, hence why I have this skill. I suppose it’s not truly ‘Independent Manifestation’, but more like ‘the effects of Independent Manifestation granted by someone else so it’s not really all that independent.’”

Personal Skills
    Dreamlike Charisma ---> Dark Whispers: A
    A type of charisma that enchants and fascinates others, in the same vein as Dreamlike Charisma. But there is something… else… lurking beneath the whimsical surface. Something darker. Something older. In spite of being akin to a magical enchantment, this skill almost behaves like a curse. Dreamlike whimsy and cheer continue to grow to the point of obsession and madness, all while the merrymaking and festivities continue. It can be likened to a curse placed upon hapless travelers by particularly cruel faeries… the native inhabitants of the British Isles.
    …Morgan le Fae (Morgan the Faery) was particularly well-versed in enchanting others using that primeval dark mystery, wasn’t she?
    “Don’t you think you’re looking a bit too deep into this? Yes, it’s dark magic. It’s just a little twist on the Dreamlike Charisma I picked up from Merlin. After all, you can’t be an Alter Servant without an ability that serves as a twisted corruption of your original self’s powers, right? It’s practically a tradition!”

Here be Dragons: -
    HC SVNT DRACONES
    Though only given its proper name in the early 16th century, the practice of illustrating awful antediluvian beasts lurking in the corners of maps is much older. In unknown waters, these dragons signified uncharted territories, where all manner of potential danger awaited. Thus, when sailing to those unknown waters, one was expected to act as though they sailed a sea swarming with serpents.
    Via his origin of “Unknowable”, all things that bear such an attribute can be used to summon forth horrid draconic beasts, the amount and power of which depends on how “unknown” their catalyst truly was.
    As all things become inherently “known” as a verifiable existence the moment one can see it, there should be a hard limit to the creatures that can be summoned with this skill.
    The young boy trotted along the wooded path as the older boy followed behind him, clearly displeased.
    “...no, you can hear me, but you aren’t listening!” the older boy cried with exasperation. “There are absolutely no monsters in that blasted hole, Ambrose. You keep crying and wailing about the demons in the pit, but that doesn’t make them any more real!”
    “But I definitely saw them this time, I swear!” The young boy squeaked, turning to pout at his older boy. “I can prove it this time if you’ll just come with me! Besides, aren’t you my brother? Shouldn’t you be on my side with this?!”
    The older boy grit his teeth. “I am on your side. That’s why I keep coming with you, over and over, to make sure you don’t fall into that stupid hole looking for monsters that don’t exist!”
    As the brothers left the treeline, the were met with the “stupid hole” in question. The pit of Dinas Emrys. The elders from their village said it was named that way because of an old folk tale that the hole was actually an upside-down city, or that it was a mysterious place just like the Dun Scaith.
    Vortigern didn’t really care what it was though. The only important thing that mattered was that if his brother fell in, he would die. So, that idiot little brother needed to be discouraged from visiting the stupid hole.
    “See?! See?!” Ambrose cried, jabbing his finger at the hole. “They’re there! You can see them, clear as day!”
    “...That’s great, Ambrose.” Vortigern sighed. “Now let’s go home. Ma said she wanted your help taking care of Uther today, and if I don’t start tracking down those runaway hens soon, I’ll be out till midnight.”
    “YOU’RE NOT LOOKING!” Ambrose accused.
    “FINE!” the older brother snarled, stomping over to the pit’s edge. “You want me to see your stupid imaginary friends?! Here! I’m looking riiiiiiight down this stupid hole and I see NOTHING! Literally nothing! It’s all just darkness down there!”
    “Oh, but brother, can’t you see?”
    In the moment when he felt those small hands press against his back, Vortigern’s blood ran cold. He felt like time was running at a fraction of its speed as he lost his balance and tipped forward into Dina Emrys, trying his best to twist around and face the family that betrayed him.

He wished he hadn’t.

The grin that stretched across the young boy’s face could have only belonged to the Antichrist.

The older boy plummeted into the pit, his scream echoing until even his voice was swallowed by the darkness.
    “Here be Dragons.”
    There was only a brief window of silence between the end of the older boy’s scream and the rising of the indescribable roar that echoed out of the pit and across the land.
    ▂▂▂▃▃▃▄▄▄▅▅▅
    “Oh my. It seems like you’ve seen it.”

End of the Dream: EX
    Consignment to oblivion.
    You will sleep, but you will never dream.
    You will never wake, but you will not rest.
    Reality moves on without you.
    After all, you have lost the “truth”. Who’s to say whether you were real or just a dream in the first place?
    “No… Wait! This isn’t how this was supposed to go! I…! You…! YOU KEPT LOOKING! THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT!”
    “You… You…! You weren’t supposed to… You shouldn’t have…”
    “I… I didn’t expect… I didn’t mean…”
    “...I didn’t want this to happen…”
    “I didn’t. I… I really didn’t, I swear…”
    “I didn’t mean to hurt you…”
    “...”
    “Aha…”
    “You really are too curious for your own good, aren’t you?”
    “Okay. I get it now. Just for you, I’ll show the whole truth, okay? At least… as much as I know.”
    “Just for you.”

MASSIVE SHIFT IN SPIRIT ORIGIN DETECTED
    High-Servant ---> And Thus, I Awake from my Dream on a Lonely Winter Night: EX
    “Haha, that’s right. My little quips come first this time. I’ll let you see the skill description in a second, darling.”
    “I suppose… I should start by apologizing. I thought that I could skirt the truth, tell you that things just couldn’t be explained properly so I wouldn’t have to confront that last fact about myself. But I asked for a bit too much. It’s in a human’s nature to look for answers and explanations. That’s what I love so much about you all, even if I still can’t satisfy each of your questions.”
    “Let’s get back to the question from the beginning: Who is Aurelius Ambrosius? There are many answers to that question, all correct and all false. Get used to that last phrase, by the way. Aurelius Ambrosius is one of the many names of the mage of flowers, Merlin. He is also a child of prophecy destined to tame the dragons that slumber beneath Dinas Emrys. He is also the Antichrist. He is also the last Roman. He is also the middle child between Vortigern and Uther Pendragon. He is also the king who passed his crown on to the legendary King Arthur. He is also Arthur’s mentor. He is also the very origin of the name ‘Pendragon’ itself. He is all of those things… and so he cannot be any of those things.”
    “That’s why I predominantly take after Merlin in terms of appearance. Half man and Half incubus. He cannot truly relate to humanity because of his inhuman blood, but he cannot be a beast because of his human blood. Thus, he is a paradoxical outsider who is both everyone and no one.”
    “...ah.”
    “I suppose I may have accidentally given that away at the top of the sheet, haven’t I?”
    “Haha. Well, I feel a little foolish now. I do hope you had fun, though.”
    Countless spirit origins belonging to other figures merge under the blessing of Merlin to form a separate being. There wouldn’t be any circumstance in which this figure that they form, “Aurelius Ambrosius” would be a real person that existed. But under the watch of a dreamy mage, perhaps a fantasy can be made a reality. Stories can be true, just for a little while.
    This is the skill that pins Alter Ego together and grants them all of their other skills and noble phantasms, barring one.

As you awake from your dream and are met with the bitter chill and darkness of a winter night, you ask whether your reverie was real or fake. In that brief moment, when you accept truth and lie as one and the same, the foundation for this skill emerges.

Perhaps it serves as a mirror to the skill of a certain vile king.

Noble Phantasms
    Mirage of the Everdistant End
    Y Ddraig Goch and Y Ddraig Wen

Type: Anti-country

Although “Aurelius Ambrosius” is but a dream, this is the story most heavily associated with him. A child of prophecy who warns of twin dragons that will wreak havoc on the island, and has come to stop them.
    Just like Ambrosius himself, the two dragons are but a dream- that is to say they are not the true red and white dragons who fought each other within the bodies of men.
    While they are not true dragons, the illusory beasts can fool even the world for a short time, allowing them to cause untold devastation to the land around them, just as true dragons from the age of mystery could.
    Perhaps, if the stars align and the true red and white dragons exist at the same time as Ambrosius and his noble phantasm, the mirage dragons would become even more powerful as they signify a very real threat that looms on the everdistant horizon.

Void Heart of Purest Good and Evil
    Hollow Heart Emrys

Type: Anti-World

“Your dream is a falsehood. Nothing is real.”

Nothing is real indeed.
    That is what Ambrosius is. Forever living on the boundary between truth and fiction, dream and reality. He is both nothing and something- so, nothing is real.
    The origin of “Unknowable” mentioned in his Here be Dragons skill was his. Yes, his, despite not having been a human who ever existed.

Collapsing in on himself, he becomes a void, one who exists everywhere and nowhere, from all layers of the world itself will the colorless imperceivable void be perceived. And from that unknowable void, the highest degree of unknowable beasts can be brought forth. Endless tides of horrid dragons blot out the sky, their names unknown for they were created with none. Together, the tide of horrors could even match the dragon Albion at its full power.

…but it’s still just a dream in the end.

Those who survive until the sun rises will awake to a fresh new day, having already forgotten the nightmare.

And Ambrosius.

Lore
    Personality
    Aurelius Ambrosius is a man who represents duality. He is one thing, but also the opposite, something, yet nothing. He is Merlin, yet he is not. He is Uther, yet he is not. He is Arthur, yet he is not. He is the Antichrist, yet he is not. He acts like the amalgamation of every person who he's made out of, yet also like none of them. He can show depths of cruelty that Merlin would flinch from- or perform acts of compassion incomprehensible to him. He is everything Merlin is, and everything Merlin cannot be.
    Even so, most of the figures who make up his being can be considered good people in some form.
    Because of that, he is a wistful being, always watching events unfold feeling as if he was only an observer from the outside, only capable of reaching in and helping those he has grown fond of for brief moments at a time.
    He really is like Merlin, in the end.

Relationships

Merlin
    Laughs and pretends to get along with his "other self". Yet, he finds himself staring at the magus of flowers wistfully, wishing that he could have been the "real, genuine Merlin".
    "My my, and who is this devilishly handsome fellow? Aurelius Ambrosius, pleased to make your acquaintance darling."

Artorian/Arthur Pendragon
    Hangs around them and acts as though he was still their mentor, (good) uncle, and predecessor. Much to the king's chagrin.

Artoria Alter (Saber/Lancer)
    "Darling... what is that horrid armor you're wearing?! You look like your uncle! Is this some sort of rebellious phase, like Morgan's?! Oh, if your father could see you right now, he'd have a fit! Come with me at once, we're getting you a new outfit!"

Morgan le Fae
    He understands that playing favorites among siblings is what started their animosity to begin with, so he tries to make nice with her. Unfortunately, he looks like Merlin.
    "Now now, Morgan. You know how I feel about your uncle Vortigern, but I promise I won't judge your sense of fashion and magecraft. It's just your way of expressing yourself, even if it's a lot like... his. But rest assured darling, I won't- er, what's with that look? W-what did I say?"

Vortigern
    Amazing how every single component that came together to create Ambrosius happened to hate Vortigern, no?
    "By the Root!" Ambrosius exclaimed, inflicting psychic damage to every magus in a 50-foot radius. "Look up in the sky, behind you!" Somehow this actually got Vortigern to look behind him, allowing Ambrosius the opportunity to step on his foot and push him over.

The Essence of our Bonds
    Bond 10 Craft Essence
    A Dreamlike Mixture

Attachment 14602

Aaahh... Well, it seems like we've reached the end of our journey together. It was... fun. I enjoyed my time with you. But it was only ever a Servant sheet. It wasn't meant to last, and there's only so many little twists and turns you can make before things start to get old.
    But, we can still enjoy the finale together, right? It's the bond craft essence. The most important link between you and me. It's where I give you a part of myself... the best gift I can offer.
    So take it, right here.
    What, what's with that look?
    You think it's poison? Please. I thought we established at this point that no matter what's wrong with me, I'll always be on your side.
    No, don't eat it, you silly goose!
    You crack the packet right there. Yes, just like that.
    Haha, yes. It smells bad, but I promise it's the best thing I have to offer you.
    What is it?
    I think you know what they are, darling.

They're smelling salts.

Wake up, darling.
    -enpai, senpai! Wake up, senpai!

“Wa ha ha! What did I tell you, Kyrielight? There’s no little nap in the world that can stand a chance against my patented Musik-clan alchemically produced smelling salts! They could wake the dead If I wanted!”

X ~ O ~X ~ O ~ X

“I’m sorry Fujimaru, that’s just what the records say. You never summoned any Servant called Aurelius Ambrosius, nor do any of the other Servants recall ever meeting such a figure, in this life or their own.”

“...”

“Yes, I know you’re upset, but just listen to me. You went to sleep two days ago and we didn’t have a Servant called Aurelius Ambrosius. You were unconscious and unresponsive to any stimuli for 48 hours, until you were woken up. Only now do you have any recollection of such a Servant existing. It’s pretty clear to me you just had a dream while under some curse-induced sleep. None of our Casters can detect any sort of magical presence on you now, and they certainly didn’t detect a Servant’s presence on you while you were unconscious.”

“...”

“Yes, I read the sheet you gave me. It’s very nice Fujimaru, but it isn’t even in the format we keep Servant records in Chaldea. Not to mention how nonsensical and full of contradictions it was…”

“...”

“Fujimaru… I know what it’s like to have a wonderful dream. And to wake up to a reality where that dream doesn’t exist. Remember when I was alive? Have you seen all the depictions of me when I was still a living human? I only ever got a chance to fulfill my wish when I became a Servant and got the body I wanted. I-I’m not saying you have to die and become a Heroic Spirit or anything, I’m just saying that as long as you’re awake, you can strive to achieve those dreams, rather than just stay asleep and keep them a fantasy. You met a wonderful friend in your dream, so go make a wonderful friend while awake!”

“...”

“Of course, Fujimaru. Anytime. Now go talk to Mash, she’s been worried sick about you!”

Final notes
    So uh, yeah. I kind of forgot what I was actually doing with this sheet halfway through, but I think that's the point? A contradicting, fictional being who isn't real but also kind of real but not actually? Man, I don't know. I already have my hands full getting used to the formatting on a new forum and resizing the friggin picture over and over. But on the plus side, being on a new forum gives me the excuse to rework my old sheets or even the new sheets I want to rework. I guess. Maybe.
    Yo, this is fucking sick dude, I like the twist on theming. Plenty of detail, plenty of soul, and the Vortigen line got a laugh out of me. Excellent shit.

Blog Entries
    a really strong first sheet. charismatic and whimsical, out of the ordinary and creative. Really good job, Krimson.

University of Formatting | Gallery of Potential | Memorandum of the Extra Class Kings

Create-a-Servant 4 soon.

Wyrd oft nereð unfǽgne eorl, þonne his ellen déah... Skull's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    It's certainly an interesting take to try and incorporate a figure that can't exist in the Nasuverse.
    "Here's a bangin lil' tune about takin' on The Man!"

(Check out my Super Special Awesome Servant Compendium here)

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle TQG Imaginatorious's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Alright I'm back! So we have horsegirl Mulan that creates craters and a hell of a first servant. How is it this good?! How long did you spend on it Cing?

Please be very patient with me, for I know no better Cing Krimson Requiem's Avatar
    Oh, well it's not my... first Servant really. I started making Servant sheets a couple of years ago when I first got into Fate. I've actually been working on Aurelius Ambrosius on and off for about a year now? But before now he was a bit surface level. When I saw the kind of shit people could do with BB codes in this forum I realized that now was as good of a time as ever to finish the sheet and add a bit more depth using the collapse function to "hide truths" and such, and allow him to have the level of magecraft fuckery to mess with the sheet.

I have a lot of Servant sheets, both complete and incomplete. Some of my old ones need reworking, and some are invalid due to new information in the nasuverse (My 2 Aslaug sheets and Tamamo Goryeo)

AKA Leyeet massive_jojo_reference's Avatar
    Damn, a year. I usually finish a sheet two or three days after the idea pops into my mind. Granted mine are of a usually lower quality and i tend to focus on a singular theme around a sheet.
    Last edited by massive_jojo_reference; July 7th, 2022 at 04:07 PM.

I mean, same, honestly. There are a few exceptions to that every once and a while, but rather than spend a long time working on it, I work on it for a day, get bored of it/realize it doesn't make sense, then work on it for like, 5 minutes a week for months.

That's how I ended up with Leviathan (Prototype BEAST) and I'm proud of that one, but usually, the longer I work on a sheet the more likely it is to get scrapped

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by BoktaiMoon View Post
    Scandinavia has a myth where an asshole fox spirit causes the Aurora
    Tamamo was also Loki absolutely fuckin confirmed bros
    Based Konjiki can't let a single pantheon go untouched.

Tamamo Goryeo

If you're a Tamamo fan I wouldn't get too excited

Most of her powers and personality is based on the Korean folk tale that traumatized me as a kid and I included a number of references to Da Ji and Jiang Ziya that just wouldn't work with what we know about those two now.

祖 Ancestor
    Blog Entries
    I know you from that one spacebattles thread. You should post your old sheets on here lol.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    If you're a Tamamo fan I wouldn't get too excited

Most of her powers and personality is based on the Korean folk tale that traumatized me as a kid and I included a number of references to Da Ji and Jiang Ziya that just wouldn't work with what we know about those two now.
    I am, but I'm just as interested in other evil fox/ruinous beauty stuff

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by NINE-lives View Post
    I know you from that one spacebattles thread. You should post your old sheets on here lol.
    If that is the case, you could repost your Knight classes in the ongoing Revision Contest, Krimson

Create-a-Servant 4 soon.

Yeah, I think I'll do that. Looking back on them a lot of my Knight classes are in dire need of a revision.
    While I get on that, I guess I'll post my favorite sheet that doesn't try and do something too crazy.

"Servant, Assassin. Hmmm, to have summoned me in this class... you're a real cheapskate, aren't you?"

The Destroyer-Hero
    Perseus

Class: Assassin
    Alternate Classes: Saber, Lancer, Rider
    Alignment: Chaotic Good
    Source: Greek Mythology
    Region: Greece
    Attribute: Heaven

Parameters
    Strength: D
    Agility: B+
    Mana: C
    Luck: A+

Background
    Oh Muses, sing to me the story of Perseus!
    King of Argos, slayer of Cetus and Medusa, first of the Demigods, and son of Zeus!
    Such a legendary fable of one of mankind's greatest heroes begins not with birth, but with the promise of death.
    Acrisius, king of Argos would be warned that there would come a day when he would be slain by the son of his only daughter. Fearful of his destiny, Acrisius locked young Danae away, never to know the company of anyone aside from the maidens tasked with caring for her. So would the young girl become a woman, never bearing the child that would spell her father's doom. In her hole she would grow resentful, lonely, longing for a world she could only see through the gap in her ceiling.
    But the Gods cared not for the fears and destinies of mortal men. Danae would bear the love of Zeus and be burdened with his son, the boy destined to one day destroy her father.
    And so, if his purpose was to destroy, she would name him appropriately. Perseus, the ravager, the ransacker of cities, the destroyer, the beheader. From before his conception, Perseus' fate was sealed.

And destroy he did.

His legend is the legend of a butcher, one who slew his enemies without hesitation. Monsters, men, gods. After soaking his hands in so much blood, he felt hollow inside, yet at the same time, that hollowness brought with it a strange sense of satisfaction. A sense that "I've done everything I was supposed to do. There's no need for me to do this anymore."
    And perhaps it was that grim satisfaction that allowed Perseus to finally stop, find a woman he loved, and settle down for the normal life he never had. Rather than chase after meaningless glory and lay slain on a battlefield, Perseus passed on surrounded by people who loved him. All it took was a lifetime of bloodshed to get there.

As one of the first heroes of Greece, Perseus is undoubtedly one of the best possible Servants to summon in a Holy Grail War. Yet for Masters of low mana capacity, supporting a Demigod with six individual noble phantasms may seem like a daunting task. And so, it is possible to summon Perseus in his weakest, yet most fitting class container, Assassin.
    Weaker in parameters and lacking most of his iconic noble phantasms, Assassin Perseus is a young man whose purpose as a destroyer has yet to be fulfilled. No longer a boy, harrowed and traumatized from his battle with the Gorgon, but not yet a man, empty inside but content with his life.

"At this point, I still haven't gotten my happy ending yet. So I guess there's still some more killing to do."

Skills
    Class Skill
    Presence Concealment: C (A)
    A skill for someone who doesn't want to be noticed. Hides one's presence as a Servant, but effectiveness drops considerably when preparing to attack.
    For all of Perseus' victims opponents, none of them noticed who or where he was until it was too late.
    With his noble phantasm the Mantle of Darkness, this skill becomes the equivalent of rank A, where detection is practically impossible.

Personal Skills
    Divinity: E-
    Indicating one's aptitude as a Divine Spirit. Ranking can be lowered due to demonic beast heritage or dislike of gods. Normally as one of the first mortal sons of Zeus, Perseus would have this skill at rank B+, giving him an advantage over fellow Demigods due to being a "first". Yet Perseus' Divinity skill has degraded to practically nothing for some reason.
    How curious.

"Thanks for the stuff old man, if you're listening. Mom's doing alright now, just so you know. If you cared, I guess."

Aptitude for Slaughter: C
    A skill fitting of those in the Assassin or Berserker classes. Plus modifiers are gained when dealing damage to human beings.
    Infamous monsters he had slain, and yet the number of mere mortal men he has slaughtered far outweigh them. It is a tool to be used and a factor about himself he has come to accept.

"If he's gotta die, then he'll die. That's too bad."

Promis of Annihilation: A
    A hybrid skill of Single-Mindedness and Oblivion Correction. A reminder of his duty as "Perseus".
    The quarrels and emotions of a young man are wiped away in an instant as if they were never real at all. Inhuman coldness surges to the surface as the Destroyer kills and kills without a hint of remorse or hesitation. Wounds are ignored, obstacles are trampled, and fate itself bends over backward to assure that Perseus can slay the one who has been promised absolute annihilation.
    And yet, beneath that unfeeling mask, a young man asks himself whether he can stop killing now.

"I... I can't be complaining about this. I-it's what I was meant to do. That's... that's just how life is. It's unfair, so get used to it."

Noble Phantasms
    Crown of Shadows
    Mantle of Darkness

Type: Anti-unit

The only of Perseus' original six noble phantasms that remain with him in the Assassin class. However, unlike the borrowed crown of Hades he had originally received, the Mantle of Darkness is significantly weaker, only serving to boost his Presence Concealment skill as opposed to providing any additional benefits.

Simply put, that's because the Mantle was completely useless to Perseus in fulfilling his duty as a Destroyer. It may have undoubtedly saved his life in the clash against the monster goddess Gorgon, but as a slayer of men, he has never used it. He does not have this noble phantasm because it was a tool he used to assassinate, but because the tool itself is "a tool befitting an assassin".

"Rank D. Rank D?! As if this all couldn't get any more insulting, you take away everything that made me, ME, and leave me with scraps?! If you ever wanted to bother with all of this cloak and dagger nonsense, you should have just summoned a Hashishin!"

Disc of Destiny
    Argos Discus

Type: Anti-unit

"Wherever you run, wherever you hide, may the wind of destiny always find its mark. Argos Discus!!"

...But in the end, Perseus did not get to destroy Acrisius. After years of slaughtering in the name of his mother's vengeance, Acrisius was slain... by a crosswind carrying Perseus' discus.

A weak but incredibly reliable noble phantasm with a simple yet effective ability. When thrown, Argos Discus will always strike its target in the head.

That's it.
    There are absolutely no exceptions to this rule. Luck parameters, defensive or evasive noble phantasms, skill nullification, causality manipulation, even destroying the discus itself. Regardless of the countermeasures taken, eventually, the discus will strike its designated target with full force.

But at the end of the day, it's still just a stone discus thrown by a fit young man. Lethal to any human, and sure to rattle the skull of a lower-ranking Heroic Spirit.
    But that is the conclusion of the legend of Perseus, the Destroyer. An accident.

"Twenty years. Twenty years for a single, stupid crosswind."
    "..."
    "Aaaaaahh..."
    "So that's it then?"
    "Can I finally stop killing now?"

...But as some might say, it is not the destination that matters, but the journey to get there.
    Goddess' Curse
    Gaze of the Gorgon

Type: Anti-unit/Anti-army

"As you have spilled blood, so have I. As you have been cursed, so have I. As you have become a monster, so have I. These are our eyes, our curse, our gaze... the Gaze of the Gorgon."

The Gorgon. A vile demon beast who eats goddesses and turns men to stone. But how ironic it was, that the hero had slain more with those accursed mystic eyes than the monster ever did. So, the hero decided, it would be that the demon Gorgon was not one monster, but two.

This is the pinnacle of the legend of Perseus the Destroyer. Not a mere accident at the end of the story, but the rampage of Ancient Greece's most infamous man-slayer, the Gorgon Perseus.
    No matter who or where none were safe from the curse of the Gorgon.
    Cetus, a phantasmal sea-dragon.
    Armies of men, under the command of Phineus and Polydectes.
    The Titan Atlas.
    If a monster's purpose was to devour gods and men alike, then Perseus must be a monster like no other.

As a noble phantasm, it is a cross between Medusa's
    Cybele
    Mystic Eyes of Petrification
    and Gorgon's
    Forced Seal - Pandemonic Temple
    Pandemonium Cetus
    . Having cast the original Medusa's head aside (In some legends, using it to commit suicide at the end of his long life), invocation of the noble phantasm's true name will temporarily convert his own eyes into mystic eyes of "absolute human annihilation", turning human beings to stone and scattering them to the wind. Though primarily an anti-human attack, phantasmal beings, spiritual entities, and divinities are not spared the monster's rampage, becoming encased in stone and melting if they cannot successfully pass a mana and luck check.

Even without invoking its true name, the Gaze of the Gorgon can still passively drain and stifle the flow of mana in those Perseus looks at. It has also given him Demonic Beast heritage that he did not have in life, which would explain the severe penalty to his Divinity skill.

Lore
    Personality
    No longer a rosy-cheeked youth, but not yet a mature man. Yes, it can be said that Assassin Perseus is the version of the hero from his surly teen years, where it's cool and hip to curse the world and hate yourself, as well as compare yourself to monsters.
    Masters beware, he isn't the most pleasant Servant to be around nor is he the easiest to control. For those willing to put up with his rebellious streaks, sarcastic remarks, and long complaints about his life and status, he may just prove useful yet.
    As someone who had spent his whole life working to fulfill a single goal, a single purpose, only to have that snatched away from him, he certainly could've turned out a lot worse.

Just don't compare his hair to seaweed. "It's because I used to go diving for shells a lot as a kid" he would say.

April Fools
    Like a kindergartener who pulls a girl's pigtails because he has a crush on her, he turns away and acts all cool and brooding to catch her attention.
    Like that kindergartener, he's grown up and wants to tell the pigtails-girl he's sorry for being such a brat.
    But Wakame beware, you may end up attracting the attention of someone else...
    Because when you bully a girl, there will be hell to pay from her big sister(s).

His mother, his wife Andromeda "I haven't met her yet."

Dislikes
    "Acrisius" (Whoever his target is)

Natural Enemy
    Laviscious and domineering patriarchs

Dialogue

Summoning
    "Servant Assassin. Hmm, to have summoned me like this... you're a real cheapskate, aren't you?"

Perseus Proto/Rider
    "But... it was enough, wasn't it? We don't have to kill anymore. We don't have to..."

Perseus (Lancer and Saber)
    "Must've been from back before the Shapeless Isle. When I was still excited about being a glorious hero and I could ignore the call of fate... ah, what a time."

Heracles, Dioscuri, Helen, Penelope
    "So... that's my family. I don't know. I don't think it would be wise to approach them. I'm not the same person as their grandfather."

Gorgon
    "So this is what we are... how magnificent. Nothing but a vessel for carnage and destruction. I may have slain you, but I upheld your legacy all the same. We are all 'Gorgon' here."

Stheno, Euryale
    A pair of strange Servants approached me in the hall and asked to speak with me in private. It seemed urgent. I may be a couple of minutes late for the training simulation, so I would like to apologize in advance.
    -A note from Perseus left behind in the training room. He was never seen again.

Medusa
    One sitting at one end of the room, wearing Mantle. The other sitting at the opposite end of the room, wearing Breaker Gorgon. Their faces are inscrutable and concealed from each other, yet they seem to be having a conversation with only their eyes.
    I'msorryI'msorryIdidn'tknowIwouldn'thavedoneitIdid n'tknow
    Iknowyoudidn't
    IwishitneverhappenedIwanttotakeitback
    Butyoucan'tcanyou
    PleaseI'msorryisthereanywayyoucanforgiveme
    Please
    Wereyouabletoprotectthem
    What
    Withmyeyes
    ...I
    Weretheysafecouldyousavethem
    Yes
    ...that'sgoodI'mgladyoucouldbetheirhero
    ButIdidn'twant
    Wasitworthittosavethem
    Yes
    Thenit'sokay
    I'msorry
    Iforgiveyou

The Essence of our Bonds
    In the Shield's Reflection

"Servant, Assassin. My true name is Perseus. I ask of you... Are you my Master?"

By some miracle, he had done it. How? He had no clue. Maybe it was a fluke. A prank. Maybe his weak, atrophied circuits were finally putting in some work. This was a one-in-a-billion stroke of luck, and even still, he had to keep this quiet lest grandfather caught wind of it.

And yet, despite the luck and effort he had put into this, his first instinct was to order the Servant to kill himself.
    Likewise, the Servant's first instinct was to knock his contractor's head off with his discus.

The moment the Master and Servant pair had laid eyes upon each other, there was a mutual sense of absolute loathing.

"He doesn't know how good he's got it. To be born with such importance. To have a grand destiny to follow. To grasp your goals in the end. To force everyone in the room to look at you just because you exist."

"He doesn't know how good he's got it. To be born without such turmoil and conflict. To be free of the burden masquerading as a birthright by sheer luck. To be free to choose your own ideals rather than be given one. To know that people will look at you for what you've accomplished rather than what you are."

In a serpent's dreams, a bewildering and impossible scenario played out. Though it was a dream of her worst enemies, it brought her some comfort.

Final notes
    Perseus is one of my favorite Greek heroes, and while what little we got of Perseus is "Successful Shinji", there's enough material to work off of to make something good.
    As an Assassin, he's teen Perseus. Not a bright-eyed hero, but not the tired, somewhat cold married man. He's an angsty teen full of self-doubt and drama, weighed down by generational trauma and having to confront Medusa, who in some interpretations could serve as a sort of dark reflection of his own mother- fitting, since nasuverse Medusa is more closely tied to the original Earth Mother Goddess and was even brainwashed into believing she was Tiamat at one point, the ultimate tragic mother. The sheet may be partially based on the suppressed memories of a Perseus and Medusa (the mythological ones) enemies-to-lovers story draft I once wrote that will never see the light of day except through this sheet, kind of like the hole at the top of Danae's prison lol

Also for some reason one of Medusa's costumes in Fate/Extra is apparently just Andromeda's lingerie? That'll be an awkward conversation lmao.