Page 46 of 620 FirstFirst ... 36414445464748515696146546 ... LastLast

Thread: Create-A-Servant 3

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Kabalisto Koga's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Sandalphon Okay intersting solid idea of making an Archangel into a "powerranger ". Albeit are Chariots in my view and oppinion way cooler as bikes though can i say \/

Spoiler:
    Greato !

As she is in a sense a Child servant how is his oppinion towards my Ada and how towards my Theophrast as he is a teacher type servant im curious ?
    Last edited by Kabalisto Koga; June 5th, 2020 at 03:15 PM. Reason: mispelling
    Your verified Chikara-production Studios !

Dont ship me with anyone unless i say so !

When you wake a Dragon in his Lair...

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Chariots can be pretty cool too, it's just that a bike helped him get the Kamen-Rider impression down pat. As for those relationships... he'd definitely admire Ada as a young girl traumatized by the hardship she experienced but who nevertheless managed to pull herself out of it with a (somewhat) positive attitude. I imagine he'd say something like "You truly are a strong girl to be able to endure what you've been through with a smile. Still, if you ever do need to cry my shoulder will always be available." He'd also be up for learning about native Magecraft from them.

Theophrastus he could also get along well with. Sandalphon as an angel is also sometimes considered a protector of the natural world, so he could sympathize with Theophrastus' naturalism and fury at those who'd defile the wild. He'd definitely think Theo's "kill all humans who harm nature" plan is going way too far, though he'd at least respect that children are excluded from it.

Also it'd be quite funny to imagine this big armored Power-Ranger looking dude squatting down and learning gardening.

Trace: Overcringe King of Padoru's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Sandalphon: I think an image will say more than any words.

But seriously, the idea of turning an archangel into a Kamen Rider-y hero is both hilarious and awesome. Kudos, Royd!
    Last edited by King of Padoru; July 30th, 2020 at 07:46 AM.

Okay, everyone pack it up. We're done. That Sandalphon ​sheet is peak perfection. Kamen Rider angel is too good a concept.

Blog Entries
    Really glad y'all liked it!

dammit, an angel as a kamen rider is so great i wish i'd thought of it myself. great work!

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Kabalisto Koga's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Because i talked to Royd About Sandalphons Chariot that is reformed into a powerbike have i thought that as Rider mount noblephantasm there are many different one from Chariots (my favorite)of the old Heros and Gods , mythical beasts like Marthas tarasque ,are also shipsquite common and also are Aeroplane Vehicle as noblephantasm also not seldom and submarines are with Jules Verne represented,so have i thought were once actually made here a Servant with a Train Mount Noblephantasm i thought ?

like which were also the most unusual or best Rider class servant(s) after your oppinion ?
    Last edited by Kabalisto Koga; June 6th, 2020 at 07:59 PM.
    Your verified Chikara-production Studios !

Dont ship me with anyone unless i say so !

When you wake a Dragon in his Lair...

Blog Entries
    he reminded me of a mix of a WWE and a showa era rider

Blog Entries
    The Saint and The Serpent

The Saint

The Serpent

Class: Rider
    Other Classes: Caster, Ruler
    Alignment: Lawful Evil
    Place of Origin: Scotland

Parameters:

STR: D
    END: D
    AGI: C
    MGI: B+
    LCK: D
    NP: B+

Height: 6'2
    Weight: 192 lbs
    Dislikes: Pagans
    Talent: Hymns, Prophecy
    Natural Enemy: King Bridei
    Attribute: Man
    Armament: Shepherd's Crook, Holy Sacraments
    Catalyst: The fossil of an extinct aquatic creature

Class Skills:

Riding (EX): A Class Skill of Rider and Saber class Servants, denoting the ability to ride mounts and vehicles. Because he has few anecdotes of riding mounts or vehicles, Rider would normally have a low rank in this skill. However, due to the nature of his summoning he has been granted a rank in this skill that is suitable for riding his Noble Phantasm exclusively.

Magic Resistance (B): A Class Skill that grants protection against magical effects. Differing from the Resistance effect that merely rejects Magical Energy, this ability cancels the spells altogether. At this rank it cancels spells with a chant below three verses. Even if targeted by High-Thaumaturgy and Greater Rituals, it is difficult for them to be affected. Although he was born well after the Age of Gods, Rider possesses a high rank in this skill due to his many anecdotes of confronting evil spirits and Phantasmal Species.

Personal Skills:

Protection of the Faith (B): A Skill possessed only by those who have sacrificed themselves for a religious view. Despite being a form of divine protection, it is not a blessing from a higher existence. It is the absoluteness of one’s body and mind that was born from their beliefs. But if it is too high, it causes abnormalities in the personality. Rider's high rank in this skill is due to his status as a Saint who converted Pagans to Christian belief.

Miracle (E): A Skill that can make a miracle that occasionally makes the impossible possible. Although a part of this has similarities with the Skill Pioneer of the Stars, it is something essentially different. There are also differences regarding the things this can be applied to. Although venerated as a Saint, most of his 'miracles' were fabrications made by himself or others who wrote about him later, so his rank in this skill is quite low.

Saint (D): A Skill that indicates being acknowledged as a saint. When summoned as a Servant, the ability of Saint is selected from among the following; "raising the effectiveness of sacraments", "automatic HP recovery", "1 Rank-Up to Charisma" and "production of a holy shroud is possible". Rider is a minor saint so his rank in this skill only allows him to raise the effectiveness of his sacraments.

Saint of the Waterside (River) (D): A Skill representing a saint's connection to water. One of his miracles was using his holy sacraments to repell a riverbeast. While standing in or nearby a river, Rider's MGI parameter receives a '+' modifier and his holy sacraments become much more potent.

Noble Phantasm(s):

The Beast of River Ness
    ~Mysterious Mount from Ages Past~

Type: Anti-Army
    Range: 2-100
    Max Targets: 100

During Rider's missionary work in Scotland he came across a group of Picts who were being terrorised by a 'riverbeast'. Incorrectly deducing it was a cousin of the Tarasque and therefore a spawn of the Leviathan, Rider convinced the Picts to accept God into their hearts and pray with him in order to drive off the beast. The beast returned to devour another victim and was ambushed by Rider and the Picts. Rider made the sign of the cross and chanted "Thou shalt go no further, nor touch the man; go back with all speed." causing the beast to flee back into the River Ness.

The lack of evidence and the tendency for a Saint's accomplishments to be embellished indicates this story is at least partially a falsehood. The beast in question was likely a kelpie and the Picts were using Rider as bait to lure creature in. Nonetheless the popularity of a Scottish monster and the assimilation of Rider's legend into that monster's canon has altered the appearance of this Noble Phantasm. When activated, it summons a caricature of a prehistoric sea-dwelling reptile. Although not a creature that actually existed, the beast is an entity made entirely out of mystery and boasts power on par with most Phantasmal Species. Although aquatic, the beast can conjure rivers for it to swim on, even in the air. This is due to its legend being so heavily tied to its habitat that it is inseparable from it.

Angelic Revelations
    ~The Inevitablity of Christiandom in Europe~

Type: Anti-Unit (Self)
    Range: 0-25
    Max Targets: ~

As a missionary he spread the word of his God throughout Scotland and converted many Pagans to his faith. He was also credited with producing many prophetic revelations that foretold a world dominated by those who served God. It was during one of these revelations that he appeared before the King of Northumbria and predicted his victory against the King of Wales during the Battle of Heavenfield. This resulted in Rider effectively baptising all of Britain and marked the start of Christian dominance over Europe. According to legend he could commune with angels and on the day of his death he prayed before an alter and a pillar of light lifted him up to Heaven.

This Noble Phantasm manifests as his shepherd's crook. By sticking it into water, whether it be a river, lake or even a bowl of water, he can perform remote viewing. It also allows him to manipulate water, a minor version of Moses' Red Sea Crossing, for use in offense and defense as a holy sacrament. Upon invoking its true name, this NP grants him an effective D rank in Divinity and an Anti-Demon attribute that grants him near-immunity to all mysteries outside of the Holy Church in the form of a conceptual barrier. Only Servants who are or who possess mysteries belonging to the Holy Church can permeate the barrier unscathed. Noble Phantasms or Servants who possess a high rank in Divinity can punch through the barrier with some effort and those with the Demon attribute or anecdotes of rebelling against the Church will find the barrier extremely painful and impassable. It is the crystallization of only a fraction of the Holy Church's magical foundation.

Lore:

Rider's true identity is Saint Columba of Scotland and his Noble Phantasm is the Loch Ness monster.

Saint Columba was a 6th century Irish abbott who was excommunicated to Scotland after starting a minor holy conflict because he violated church copyright. This would become known as the Battle of Cϊl Dreimhne. Although history tells us he was repentant and his exile was self-imposed in truth he cared little for those who died because of his actions and simply wanted to flee for his own safety and start fresh on the island of Iona. He began doing missionary work in Scotland and is cited as reviving monasticism in Europe. He is credited with the creation of many abbotts and churches as well as converting the Picts. Many of his miracles were stories he made up, embellished or constructed whole-cloth well after his death, though some had a sliver of truth to them and they did result in many pagan worshippers converting to Christianity. It was these accomplishments that lead to him being canonised by the Holy Church as a Saint and his story inscribed on the Throne of Heroes.

The Loch Ness Monster is a cryptid rumoured to currently inhabit Loch Ness, Scotland. Although sightings of a creature living in Loch Ness only go back as far as the 19th century, conflation with another unrelated monster supposedly banished from the River Ness by Saint Columba has resulted in this creature acquiring much more mystery than most other modern cryptids. Because neither science nor magecraft can prove the non-existence of such a creature living in Loch Ness its existence remains a possibility, no matter how unlikely. It is a rare example or a 'brand new' Phantasmal Species born outside of the Age of Gods. It is able to manifest as a Noble Phantasm as it shares its foundation with the kelpie, a Celtic flesh-eating water horse that could shapeshift and was often mistaken for a demon.

Personality:

Rider is incredibly pious, evangelical and self-important. He assumes everyone wants to hear his hymns praising God and is incredibly invasive when it comes to people's religious beliefs. He hates non-Christians but will feign politeness just for the opportunity to convert them. He is also a habitual liar who will say anything to impress anyone. He incorrectly identifies his mount as a 'water demon' and his taming of it as proof of his Sainthood. When around other Saints he will try to compete with them in a friendly manner and compare miracles and anecdotes to see who is better.

Although incorrectly labeled as a demon, Nessie is a very kind and gentle creature who loves children and who receives constant verbal and physical abuse from Rider.

Quotes:

(To Master)

"God be praised my Master! I am the celebrated Saint Columba. Amongst my many accomplishments are the conversion of the Picts and the taming of a water demon. If you serve the Almighty then it is my duty to serve you."

(To Saint Martha)

"Heavens above! If it isn't the exonerated Saint Martha! Did you know I also tamed a child of Leviathan? We have so much in common. We should mass together some time. You are going to love my hymns."

Creator Notes:

these ideas constantly haunt my dreams

Blog Entries
    "Ugh, looks like another good-for-nothing human has called on me. Servant Caster, Archangel Metatron has answered your call Mage, I'll dedicate my body as your sword yada yada yada... now can we just make this quick? I have some tablets that need filling out soon..."

Servant Caster:

Appearance:

Source

True Name:
    Enoch
    Metatron

Alignment: Lawful Good

Alternate Classes: Lancer, Ruler, Watcher, Foreigner

Strength- E
    Agility- B+
    Endurance- E
    Mana- EX
    Luck- A++
    NP- A++

Personality
    A seemingly apathetic and lazy person. Despite being the Recording Archangel Caster normally takes a slackened attitude to her duties, as she prefers to goof off on her cellphone than do her job. She's fascinated by advances in information technology, particularly the internet, which she sees as humanity's attempt to rival her own divine Archive.

Caster is so lazy she actually won't even bother to put on pants or a skirt most of the time and just laze around in her panties. If anyone calls her out on it she'll just put her hands on her hips and proudly say "The fact that you humans cover your God-given bodies is only due to your fallen nature, or in other words your separation from God. Us angels have no such separation and thus, we feel no shame or need to cover our nakedness!" It's actually bullshit, but she won't let anyone know that.

Despite her apathetic attitude to most things Caster is secretly a righteous person. Somewhat hypocritically, she can't stand lazy humans who just entrust God to do everything for them instead of resolving to face hardships with their own efforts. However, Caster has a deep respect and admiration for humans who strive to live honorably and better themselves while helping the weak. If Caster meets such people, she might even get charmed and start blushing. Not that she'd admit it.

Although she dislikes lazy people, Caster is weak to genuine cries for help from those powerless to save themselves, like innocent children. In her "duties" Caster forces herself to tune out most of those cries since "even God can't intervene to save everyone". But if she encounters an innocent in peril during the Grail War Caster will give it her all to aid them even while sighing with an "it can't be helped" sort of attitude.

Maybe, her indifference is simply a mental defense mechanism against the stress of having to catalogue so many desperate prayers while being powerless to act directly...

She's a scholar whose totally passionate about things like cryptography and foreign languages. If she meets other Servants who spoke the "language of the Gods" in their respective culture-sphere Caster would be eager to talk to them and compare their knowledge. In that case Caster would act somewhat like an enthusiastic journalist, pulling out a quill pen and maniacally scribbling down notes.

She can also get along with those who were decryptors in life, like Alan Turing. Even after becoming the Celestial Scribe Caster still expresses a strong desire to expand her horizons and take in new knowledge. While "omniscient" (at least as long as she's on the heavenly throne) her knowledge is bounded within the Judeo-Christian cosmology, so she's very curious to learn about other mythos and culture-spheres.

As part of her "lazy shut-in" act Caster also takes an interest in modern pop-culture like video games and anime/manga.

Relationships/Reactions:

Sandalphon: "Heey there Onee-chaaaaa~aaan! I found out this is the way siblings greet each other in the far east. Since we're both former humans who ascended to heaven as angels we're kinda' like siblings, even if we're not blood-related. So whaddya' think? Don't tell me, hearing me say that in such a cute voice got you all hot and bothered hihihi..."

For her, Sandalphon is a muscleheaded and way too sincere older brother she loves teasing. Secretly, he's the kind of "righteous person" she likes more than anything, but Caster would sooner die than ever admit that. This is a digression, but she was actually the one who introduced Sandalphon to tokusatsu shows, which ignited his hero obsession. In Caster's eyes, that result is something like a prank that got carried way too far...

Medea: "Ah, another who speaks the language of gods! Why don't you chat with me and we can trade notes?" *whips out a pen and starts to blush excitedly while drooling slightly*

Jinako Catagiri: "Sitting around and waiting for the perfect chance to fall in your lap is no good at all. You have to spring up and sieze life by the horns if you want to accomplish anything! ...Wait, what do you mean I'm the worst example?! I'm an angel, that's totally different!"

Tomoe Gozen: "You like 'em too? That settles it then, how about a match? Game of your choice. Along the way, you can tell me about that 'Yoshinaka-sama" of yours..."

Dislikes: doing her job, lazy humans, being unable to answer earnest prayers
    Talent: record-keeping
    Natural Enemy: Sandalphon

Class Skills:

Territory Creation- A+
    The ability to formulate a territory advantageous to oneself as a Magus. At this rank, creation of a "Divine Temple" superior to a standard one becomes possible. In Caster's case said "Temple" takes the form of a sprawling celestial library filled with cubical shelves floating in the air. At the center of the Library is a giant armillary sphere with Earth at the center and various planets revolving around it. The roof is also overlaid with an illusion of a starlit night sky, making it appear that it's under open air. Within the Library Caster gains bonuses to her Angelical Magecraft. It's also patrolled by various seraphic familiars she can command to attack intruders.

"Behold, the library of creation! Contained here is the archivements of all humanity and the divine! And before you ask, yes, there's porn."

Item Construction- A
    A talent to craft items tinted with magical energy. Having entered heaven while alive and been initiated in all the divine mysteries Caster is well-versed in creating enchanted items.

At this rank Caster can even produce a replica of the "Waters of Life" given to the faithful in the Book of Revelation. A single sip of the sacred water will purify any ailments like poisons and disease, as well as restore the drinker to full health. As it's only an imitation however, it can't grant true immortality by sublimating the body to a higher existence, but merely bestows an enhanced natural lifespan.

Caster can also create other relics like blessed weaponry, and divine rosario-crosses that serve as charms against unholy Magecraft. However, she's too lazy to make much use of this Skill most of the time.

"Yawn, what a pain. Do these delicate hands look like a craftsman's to you? There's a reason I get other angels to do this crap normally..."

Personal Skills:

Intercessor Of The Divine- EX
    A Skill crowning Caster's status as the Archangel tasked with interceding between the divine and mortal realms. Any prayers offered up to God are first relayed through her, who deems if they're worthy of reaching the Almighty. Conversely, whenever anyone hears the voice of "God" speaking to them, it's actually Caster acting as His vessel.

Because of this, Caster can freely grant others Skills deriving from divinity (like Revelation, Affection Of The God, etc) or alternatively, sever the divine connection to those already possessing such abilities to seal them away. As the embassary of God, nothing comes to or from Him without Caster's acknowledgment.

"So maaaaaa~aaany prayers. Save my family from flooding, get my cat out of a tree, make me a million dollars... you humans are so needy. At least you invented cellphones to make my job a little easier and more fun. That's your only redeeming quality in my opinion."

High-Speed Angelic Words- A++
    The language of angels that Caster's mortal self Enoch learnt. Caster was the last human since Adam to be instructed in the Angelical Language, at least until it was recovered and decrypted by the occultist John Dee. Magecraft that was bestowed to Caster directly by the Divine Spirits mankind baptized with the name "Angels", it can be considered a step above any form of thaumaturgy practiced by humans.

By chanting in the Angelical Language Caster can evoke miracles far surpassing modern Magecraft. Amongst her spells are calling forth bombardments of holy light comparable to meteors, reviving the nearly dead and summoning whole hosts of angelic familiars to fight for her.

This Skill also serves to "
    obscure
    translate
    " Caster's stat sheet into the same Angelical Language, making it incomprehensible to all but Caster herself and the few familiar to the rare tongue. However Caster can freely lend the "decryption key" to select individuals (like her Master) to let them understand it.

Librarian Of Stored Knowledge- EX

An ability that makes possible for a clear recall of knowledge from memory with a successful Luck Check, even if the information perceived in the past was not consciously acknowledged at the time. Upon her ascension to heaven Caster was appointed as the Celestial Scribe, tasked with recording all mysteries in heaven and earth. To carry out her role properly Caster was naturally gifted with an infallible memory.

At this rank Caster is absolutely incapable of forgetting anything. Even a word on a piece of paper Caster glimpsed from the corner of her eye decades ago could be recalled in the present with perfect accuracy. It wouldn't be an exaggeration to call Caster's mind a divine computer database created to store all the secrets of the world. It also has the bonus effect of blocking out any mental interference attacks that would tamper with Caster's memory.

"...Honestly, I've seen some stuff on the internet that I'd rather forget though."

Noble Phantasm
    Archium Metatron
    All Mysteries Of The World Are Revealed Unto Me

Type: Anti-Truth

The Archive of Metatron, said to contain the crystallized knowledge of all creation since the Big Bang. In some esoteric sources it's even equalized with the Akashic Records themselves.

As a Noble Phantasm the Archive takes the form of a rectangular, shimmering tablet made of light Caster can summon and dismiss at will. Sigils in an unidentifiable angelic language are strewn all along its surface that Caster can freely scroll up and down like a smartphone screen.

Theoretically as the Archive's bearer Caster would be able to glean awareness of all occurences across past, present and future with equal ease. From the Universe's first gasp of life to the moment its last spark flickers away, the Archive will be there as an eternal "observer". However as a Noble Phantasm to avoid a timeparadox Caster is limited to only accessing information of events that have already occured in the past. Foreknowledge is unavailable to her. However Caster is able to use this Noble Phantasm to peruse her other "incarnations" in the Grail War system, making her one of the few Servants able to recall memories from prior summonings.

Despite the great knowledge it gives her this Noble Phantasm is normally impractical for combat. However Caster can weaponize it by blotting out an opponent's name from the Archive, resulting in them being erased from existence. A crack opens in space and shadowy hands reach out to drag the foe into oblivion.

But because the Archive is weakened from how it was originally, the erasure can be evaded with a successful Luck check. After that this attack will become unusable against the same target in the future. In its full power it'd be able to erase a target's existence entirely from past, present and future, even deleting all memories of the victim for all but Caster herself. Thankfully, she doesn't have access to such a terrifying power in the Grail War...

So here's a Metatron sheet written to compliment my Sandalphon from a few days ago. I had a lot of fun writing up her personality. Given she's the scribe Archangel, I figured it fit she'd be obsessed with information technology, and from there "lazy NEET Archangel" wasn't too much of a stretch. As usual, comments and critiques would be welcome. Thanks for reading!

Blog Entries
    Say RoydGolden, I don't suppose you've got any more named angels up your sleeves?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragolord09 View Post
    Say RoydGolden, I don't suppose you've got any more named angels up your sleeves?
    I've considered doing a Lancer Gabriel sheet too, which I might write up sometime.

Since she isn't an ascended human like San and Meta I'd get around the "no Divine Spirits" restriction by having her tag along with Gideon (taking the form of a sheep based on the anecdote where Gabriel showed him a sign using sheep's wool) a la Artemis and Orion, dovetailing in my with old Gideon sheet where it was the other way around with him as the main Servant and Gabriel in "chibi" form.

Not a day over sixty and with the eyes of a cornered ferret. WhiteFrenzy's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kabalisto Koga View Post
    Mary Frith:A Great Sheet Howaito ! a interesting personality i would put her in the "Gentleman thief" category as she reminds me on Kaito Kid of detective Conan somehow ,i like that yousubtile hinted that behind her facade there is also more at it seems. The only "nitpick" i have that in her Noblephantasm i would wish there would be a example of "How she uses it " to better undertanding or could you tell me a example Scenario where she use it ?

And have you seen your prompt has been already filled with their ideas (and soon also with mine he )
    Aww Koga thank you! But hmmm, answering this question(?), I suppose that the only example I can think of is like... If she says that "water burns now" then water ain't gonna wet you anymore while this NP is active. It's the power to control this sort of cause & effect, I'd say - which ties to her capacities as an actress. After all, every performer has to know how to pretend that they're feelings things they're not, and so on.
    As for the MCaS, I'm beyond happy with everyone who participated until now. I will definitely comment on those entries very soon too, and I'll wait for yours too then hahaha.

Quote Originally Posted by King of Padoru View Post
    Mary Frith: I don't care about what you said, I'm gonna love this walking box of surprises and you can't do anything to avoid it. Though Nitty compared her NP to GER, it reminds me more of Altair from Re:Creators and her Holopsicon, maybe because of the way it's described. Thankfully it's a watered down version, otherwise everyone would be screwed!

Also, that bond CE... right in the heart.
    Aww Padoru, you're the best! Thank you very much! (Ahh, yes yes... It does reminds one a lot of Altair's abilities, huh. Though no one should never get close to that level of OPness hahah.) I'm very glad you liked this terrible woman anyway! ;-; Also ikr personally I think this CE is just sad when you think about the life she tried to lead despite herself.

And now! Because we had an amazing flux of new sheets that I didn't commented on yet allow me to correct this mistake:

Minamoto Yorimasa: It’s always a delight to see your sheets around here, they’re always well-researched and a good read. This one was no different, of course. His lore is very interesting and his personality is melancholic and adorable at the same time; he’s one Servant that I’d love to roll for if he was in the game. But he worries too much, he might have to take care about ulcers hahah. And these NPs? WHOA. I loved them! Overall, very nice work with this guy!

Urbain Grandier: AAAAHHHHHH! HIM! Yes, yes, I’m very pleased for seeing this dude in this thread, finally. I had an idea for him (that was more the nun crazy for him hijacking his Saint Graph) but whoa if this one didn’t blew anything I’ve ever imagined out of the water! From the opening quote to the abilities, everything was enticing and a blast; I was thoroughly engrossed on the reading. I love Innocent Monster-afflicted Servants too, so that was another one of my biases met in this sheet. And this NP… This poor guy! I also loved his personality (we indeed have not a single good priest in the Nasuverse, huh.) and the way he deals with his… uhh, afflictions. This poor dude, indeed.

Sandalphon: I LOVE YOU, I SERIOUSLY LOVE YOU FOR THIS. This sheet was amazingness from top to bottom, I almost have nothing else to comment but praises hahaha. But okay, lemme try… His personality? I want to squish him (or rather, be squished by him). I love gentle giants so this hits me right in that good spot. (And oh my lord, he’d really go amazingly well with Kintoki Rider, huh.) I loved loved loved his skills too – so much for the campy sentai-like hero! Everything fits perfectly with the theme and at the same time makes reference to his status as an angel, so that’s also a win. And his NP! Oh my god, he truly truly has to be bff with Kintoki Rider now!

Saint Columba: OH. This one is good! Loved the way you’ve incorporated the Loch Ness creature in this sheet (and I love how it’s a whipped creature instead of an imposing monster, it reminds me of that dragon from Drakengaard 3). I can only imagine the power up these guys would receive if there was even a grail war in Scotland! Overall this was such a cool sheet to read (and the pictures made the whole experience more pleasurable to the eyes, thanks a lot for that. It’s always nice to see when people put the effort, you know.)

Metatron: I uhh… I have one word (or maybe six?) : PLS BIG SISTER STEP ON ME. But seriously, when I read the description of her NP I was like, “oh boy this girl is trouble” and did I mention that I love when they’re trouble? (UHHH, I MEAN… WHERE WERE WE??) I loved how Metatron indeed complemented her more go-getter brother, being the lazy NEET instead. I’d love to see them interacting together, what a shame TM didn’t hired you yet!
    ——————
    WHITEFRENZY'S
    servants | masters
    —
    —————

Your average angst/edge supplier BnEl15's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteFrenzy View Post

Urbain Grandier: AAAAHHHHHH! HIM! Yes, yes, I’m very pleased for seeing this dude in this thread, finally. I had an idea for him (that was more the nun crazy for him hijacking his Saint Graph) but whoa if this one didn’t blew anything I’ve ever imagined out of the water! From the opening quote to the abilities, everything was enticing and a blast; I was thoroughly engrossed on the reading. I love Innocent Monster-afflicted Servants too, so that was another one of my biases met in this sheet. And this NP… This poor guy! I also loved his personality (we indeed have not a single good priest in the Nasuverse, huh.) and the way he deals with his… uhh, afflictions. This poor dude, indeed.
    Haha, thanks for the kind words. I have some interest in Servants with "unique" Saint Graphs myself (hijacked/fused/altered/etc) since they tend to be pretty creative, so your idea sounds pretty interesting as well.

----------------------------------------
    Blog Entries
    ​0
    Last edited by Cursed by Fortuna; July 3rd, 2022 at 08:01 PM.

Not a day over sixty and with the eyes of a cornered ferret. WhiteFrenzy's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Creator's comments
    So... I should be playing the GudaGuda event, right? But there was no other moment for this sheet to be posted. I had it in my backburner for some time, and thought that it was now or never. Apologies for any grammar error (allow me to blame the lack of proper sleep) and as always, I'm thankful for all the support extended to me in this thread. Ya'll are the best! <3

Anyway, there's not much to talk about this guy... I suppose he's exactly what he presents himself as. A poor creature that was way too hard on himself since no one else was. (Maybe this is his punishment: he'll never get what he wants. Not even the one he killed seems to hold a grudge, so I'm sure it must be maddening.) I think he's an interesting character, but then again I created him so I'm biased hahaha. I hope you can like him as well, or at least just understand him a little.

[[ * also: click on the last sentence of the sheet for a much needed part 2 ]]

“Are you
    Master
    my friend
    ? Very well, then! Let us depart, for I have a lot I want to see with you! Shall we begin with the ‘Coffeeshop Tasting Extravaganza’ or perhaps the vending machine would do…?”

Class: ?
    Other Classes: ?
    Alignment: ?
    Place of Origin: ?

Height: 185cm | 6'0''
    Weight: 76kg | 167,6 lbs

Natural Enemy: ?
    Attribute: ?
    Traits: Humanoid

STRENGTH:

ENDURANCE:

AGILITY:

MANA:

LUCK:

NOBLE PHANTASM:

Class Skills

Lore

Personal Skills

Personality
    A boy who loves heroes and strives to live his life as one. He tends to be the type to go all out and straight into things, without second-guessing himself, and is most definitely a passionate person who treasures his friends. Whoever his
    Master
    Friend
    is, he vows to be by their side and never leave. A friend for any time of need, full of reassurance and a powerful presence that is even able to bring the comfort of protection that only a hero of justice can dish out.

Very curious, he is constantly in awe with the world and everything that resides within. He wants to watch every new movie in theaters, wants to taste every soda in a vending machine, he wants to know what a “summer festival” is and what is the feeling of learning about Math in a packed classroom. A social butterfly that is never tired of making new friends―but at the same time, one who never forgets the ones he already made.

He is very polite and overall a good-hearted young man, full of dreams and ambitions. And yet―

And yet――

Interaction with other Servants
    nobunaga oda:

“One of the great unifiers!? And on top of that, she is just as amazing as her history!? I cannot even describe the honor that is to be by your side, ma’am! I hope I can be useful somehow!”

ryouma sakamoto:

“The Hero of Restoration and his mighty powerful wife…! What a honor for this humble me to be speaking with such high-grade Heroes…! I-I’m sorry though, I have no frogs with me at the moment… Give me a second, I’ll hunt some and be right back!”

souji okita:

“Amazing! A remnant of the mighty Shinsengumi… Okita-san herself! I cannot believe I am speaking to you right now, this is like a dream… Ma’am, m-may I have your sign…!?”

toushizou hijikata:

“…! *unholy fanboy noises*”

marie antoinette:

“Hey yo, Chaldelux! Kirakira homie!! …Errr, a-am I wrong? Isn’t that how it is pronounced? M-Master, help me…!!”

E x t r a :

Dreamer-type Servant.

――As a matter of fact, this Servant enjoys religious symbols very much and hold a deep admiration for Saint Servants, no matter if they are allies or foes; a remnant of his later life, where he found the comfort of Christianism during the worst pangs of guilt.

A hero made from broken dreams―sweet and alluring, a painful trap which he never wishes to leave.

He goes about life, enjoying all of that was denied by his own fears.

Savoring the future he was so afraid of.

Savoring the future he stole from those who deserved to see it.

Sweetly and charmingly inviting others to enjoy the miracle of this beautiful world with him. Unaware of his own deception, he continues to dream.

Never allow him to wake up from this beautiful, oh-so-beautiful dream...
    “Ah, you’re Master, right? ‘Sup. Uhh, I think I should introduce myself again...? Servant Assassin, nice to meet ya ‘n shit. A’ight, now go get me a target and let’s wrap this damn thing up.”

ASSASSIN
    — The Slayer of Hope —

Class: Assassin
    Other Classes: Saber, Archer, Lancer, Rider
    Alignment: Lawful Evil
    Place of Origin: Japan

Height: 185cm | 6'0''
    Weight: 76kg | 167,6 lbs

Natural Enemy: Ryouma Sakamoto
    Attribute: Man
    Traits: Humanoid, Servant, Male, Weak to Enuma Elish

STRENGTH: B

ENDURANCE: C

AGILITY: C

MANA: E

LUCK: EX

NOBLE PHANTASM: C

Class Skills
    presence concealment: B

Extremely difficult to be detected, yet his existence always ends up being perceived by the “opponent he is about to kill.” The vestiges of a curse he wields shamefully.

Hope blooms...
    Tokinoshin Watanabe was a hatamoto Samurai, a man under the banner of the Tokugawa Shogunate, serving Ieyasu’s ambitions. He was a dutiful and serious man, someone who found happiness in the selfless service to a greater good, so it was a matter of course that he would instill the same values in his eldest son, Atsushi Watanabe.

From a tender age, the boy trained his body to protect those in need. Women and small animals, children and elders―and above all, his country, beloved land of Yamato, opening like a beautiful flower for the filthy hands of outsiders and barbarians, betrayed by their own sons, men of Japanese origin but of filthy dreams of democracy and freedom. Tokinoshin feared such future, and taught Atsushi to fear the winds of change as well. But the boy didn’t learned such toxic lesson in its totality, instead channeling that fear into a desire to protect; his beautiful land, the country of Japan, shouldn’t be tainted by outsiders. It should remain that sacred place that birthed and raised him. And for the sake of this desire, he trained. He mastered every Martial school that was to be mastered, and became a skilled swordsman.

As he grew up and flew into the wide and dangerous world, Kyoto opened its arms to receive him into the Mimawarigumi ranks―a special police force created by the Tokugawa shogunate during the late Bakumatsu period to restore public order to Kyoto; a role very similar to that of much more famous Shinsengumi (that was made of ronin-level samurais instead of the offspring of much more prestigious individuals).

While he was a part of the Mimawarigumi, his heart constantly ached for Japan, who was under the threat of such unscrupulous villains. Men who wanted to open the country for changes that would scar society beyond recognition. Atsushi would never allow such thing. And for the sake of protecting his beloved home, he fought. During the Kinmon Incident he was protecting the Nijo-jo Castle, and after that he continued to do so. Because he was such a dedicated soldier, he was continuously promoted.

Such recognition eventually granted him the greatest honor.

An important duty. An assassination mission.

His target was――

...And perishes...
    During the last days of the Tokugawa shogunate, on December 10, Ryouma Sakamoto and Shintaro Nakaoka are killed at Omiya, the home of Shinsuke Iguchi, in Kyoto.

At night, a man came to Omiya, saying that he was from Totsukawa Village and that he wished to see Ryouma Sakamoto. Mr. Sakamoto’s bodyguard was about to show the visitor and his companions when he was fatally attacked from behind. The assassins ran up the stairs without a sound, opened the sliding door and entered the room where Sakamoto and his friend were resting.

A day etched forever in History, tainting the hope for a better future just like blood tainted the walls of that small bedroom. Blood dripped from the corpse of the Hero of Restoration, and the small light seemed to be blown away by the strong wind of terror.

But nothing seemed out of ordinary for Atsushi Watanabe, not there.

He felt like a hero.

He had saved Japan from a gruesome fate―and he just had to slay a filthy traitor for that. A small price to pay for salvation.

...And blooms yet again, relentlessly
    ――Ryouma Sakamoto died on December 10, 1867 in what was known as the Omiya Incident.

But Atsushi Watanabe, this silent man who once was a boy of wide eyes and hopes bigger than his body, under the name Ichiro――he lived. He lived to see the winds blowing, the world changing, and everything becoming brighter.

His father lied to him… Japan didn’t became filthy. People didn’t cried in pain and fear. The beautiful flower that was his land hasn’t been ravished.

Instead, the future came, scarily but surely――and yet, it was full of wonder. It was painted by curiosity. By hope. A warm, all-encompassing hope. A beautiful, and yet so scary hope.

He, the one who slayed hope itself, lived. Lived long and healthily enough to understand the depths of his misguided love.

Lived long enough to despise himself for that.

Lived long enough to wish he had followed his dearest enemy to the grave.

Personal Skills
    natural privilege: A+

“Wunderkind.” A prodigy. A genius.

Whatever name one chooses to give to the phenomenon, there he was: mastering Nishioka-Zenshin, Enmei, Muhen, Ogino and Hioki at a tender age, relentlessly… No school of swordplay or archery, no riding lesson, nothing was too difficult for him. A natural talent to wield a weapon and an instinctual capacity to understand its machinations. An aptitude translated into Skills that are essentially impossible to possess becoming obtainable for a short period of time.

Even martial styles that he never saw during his life can be briefly learned as long as he exchanges a few blows with an enemy; naturally, its shortcomings and weaknesses are instinctually felt by this Servant during the process, allowing him to devise proper counter-attacks. But even at this Rank, abilities that rely on more than mere weapon-play are impossible to understand.

guilty charisma: A

No one truly knows who murdered Ryouma Sakamoto during the Omiya Incident.

“――No.
    I’ve slayed him.
    By the sword Daijo Fujiwara Kunimichi, his earthly body perished.”

As he takes the blame for that fateful night’s results, it is easy for Assassin to gather the negative attention of others. A charisma not meant to bring people around oneself, nor to command an army, but rather to be recognizable as “a dangerous enemy, capable of treacherous murder.” As the Servant becomes the target for righteous rage, at the same time, defensive capacities are also raised.

self-modification (wish): B+

For the sake of that selfish dream――

An ability auxiliary for his Noble Phantasm. Currently, it has no other use but to allow “That Pure Version of Himself” to come forth from the sea of his heart.

Personality
    A man full of contempt for the world he once held dear, Assassin casted his feelings for everything that made him full aside and now views humanity as a whole as weak and deserving of nothing but misery. He often seeks to humiliate his opponents in the worst kind of fashion whenever possible, perhaps as a way of inflicting in them at least half of the pain he seems to be constantly feeling.

Full of regret and disappointment, he often hides occasional bouts of good will with snarky comments and groans of annoyance. He strives to be disliked by as many people as possible, and above everyone he wants his Master to be disappointed at him… He wants to be hated in a way that Master won’t even have the stomach to keep this filthy Servant by his side… He wants to be cast aside, humiliated, forgotten by History…

Of course, if that isn’t obvious, he does not feel like he deserves anything good coming at his way, not after spending his entire life stealing from other people based on a misguided belief. In a sense, he wants to be punished――and yet, everyone around him was punished for his sins in his stead, leaving him to spend an idyllic and peaceful existence surrounded by nature and God’s love. Slowly but surely, the impact of this reality made him mad.

There is still goodness hiding deep inside his heart, somewhere―it’s just that he is unable to reconnect himself with that part of his being. No matter how much he recites the lessons of the Lord, that impressed him so much in the past, he cannot find forgiveness for himself. Only for the others.

――Incidentally, he still hates Western culture by principle (even though he is quite curious about today's improvements), and yet wears clothes reminiscing of the present-day fashion of Japanese youngsters and speaks in a way that is undoubtedly very “young.” He is, as you can see, a man full of anguished duality, that wishes to embrace that what scared him once, at the same time that he feels that he is unworthy of stepping into the light sought by the Rebels he fought against once.

Noble Phantasm

“Do not wake up from your dream, You of the bright days. Keep sleeping, wishin’ for a far-off tomorrow. Innocence has a single voice that can only say over ‘n over, I didn't do it―but Guilt has a thousand voices, ‘n all of them lies.”

The Everlasting Born from a Fleeting Moment
    I C H I R O

Range:
    Max. number of targets: 01

Innocence ends when one is stripped of the delusion that one likes oneself.

A beautiful dream to be protected; please, let me be that what I once admired. Born from a wish, this is a Noble Phantasm that shines brightly like a candlelight and fades at the smallest breeze just as quickly.

Parameters, Class Skills and Personal Skills are inaccessible even for the Master――or rather, they are inexistent. A Master will have no information pertaining this person, as if they are trying to read the stats a fellow human being. Furthermore, even if one has a feeling that they can recognize certain abilities or certain details of his weapon, it is still as if one is prevented from recollecting the information. An absolute camouflage that renders a Servant unrecognizable to the point of easily being mistaken for a harmless human being.

The ultimate camouflage allows this Servant to reconstruct his mental and spiritual characteristics to those of a past time, where he was somewhat inexperienced in the delicate matters of this big, cruel world. In other words, it can be said that this is a “Lilyfication” by means of a powerful Self-Modification magecraft. While in this state, the Servant will completely become a “pure and innocent” version of himself, fully believing in the constructed fantasy. Furthermore, since he is a special case, he is always automatically summoned under the effects of this Noble Phantasm already.

Under a peaceful world, this would be an eternally active Noble Phantasm, undisturbed by the cruel reality. But, the mere act of summoning this Servant inevitably brings knowledge to someone that he is not a “human being,” and his pale construct of himself is already fated to eventually disappear in the clamor of the battlefield, from where he so wished to stay away.

Once the abilities of camouflage and self-suggestion granted by this Noble Phantasm disappear, he returns to his skilled self. Furthermore, once the effects are gone, his Parameters, Class Skill and Personal Skills become, then, accessible for the Master.

―Incidentally, this is an one-use only Noble Phantasm. A beautiful dream that cannot ever be replicated a second time, fated to become a nightmarish memory when he wakes up.

Interaction with other Servants
    saint characters (Jeanne D’Arc, Georgios, Martha):

“Yo, Sir / Ma’am. So, uhm… Can I pay my respects to you real quick?”

shirou amakusa tokisada:

“Eh. You remind me of… Nah, hell no. It’s nothing. *cough* What I was tryin’ to say is that you have such beautiful devotion to the Lord. Lookin’ at you, I realize that I must reflect on my mistakes even harder.”

abigail williams:

“ ‘Sup, lil’ girl. Listen, can I join you during your mornin’ prayers next time? I’m not entirely familiar with many of these Western customs when it comes to this stuff, ya know... It might be a good opportunity to learn. … ....... .. So, what gives? Are you gonna hide behind Master forever? … Eh, whadja mean I’m bein’ scary!? B-but I’m speakin’ normally!?”

musashibou benkei:

“Uhm… Master? Could you answer me something? So, I met Benkei-sama today ‘n told him I loved to hear the Tales of Heike from ma when she’d put me ‘n my brother to bed and I loved to play like him when we’d pretend to be Benkei-sama and Yoshitsune-sama ‘n then he made this face… Did I said somethin’ hurtful? Is this story a taboo nowadays? I’m not familiar with the new customs of Japan yet, I… ………Hahh? That dude is who――? Not the real Benkei-sama? T-then what I said… ……. …..Gwahhh!! Why the FUCK didn’t ya told me that before!?”

okada izou:

“Tch. That dirty mongrel dog with no allegiance other than to death itself? What an asshole, dude makes me wanna puke. Yo, Master, make sure to never put us in the same party! I’m serious here.”

ryouma sakamoto:

“I… I did what I had to do. I did what I thought it was the right thing. I killed that guy dead, yeah! I sliced him like a goddamn pork until I knew he’d never wake up from that last sleep. ‘N then I lived a long and nice life ‘n had plenty of time to regret my actions. You happy now? Wanna hear again? ――Fuck, man! Just….. Don’t let that weird woman hear this, a’ight? I don’t wanna get eaten yet.”

toushizou hijikata:

“Oh, brother... Yo, Master, didja seriously managed to summon everyone I killed, directly or not, into Chaldea? What’s your problem, ain’t that guy’s rate appearance’s like, 1% or somethin’!? Fuck you!”
    Last edited by WhiteFrenzy; June 11th, 2020 at 08:45 PM.
    ——————
    WHITEFRENZY'S
    servants | masters
    —
    —————

You'll want to use the [collapse3] tag instead so it doesn't flip back and forth every time you try to click on a spoiler box.

Blog Entries
    Royd: I love that lewd angel

Frenzy: Thank you so much I worked really hard on it. It was a little tricky getting Nessie to work but it came out good in the end. Also that Dreamer servant is interesting and Id like to learn more about them.

More Riders coming soon...

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Leftovers View Post
    You'll want to use the [collapse3] tag instead so it doesn't flip back and forth every time you try to click on a spoiler box.
    Thank you very much! As you can see I uhhh, still have a lot to learn when it comes to formatting stuff.....

Quote Originally Posted by NittyGritty View Post
    Frenzy: Thank you so much I worked really hard on it. It was a little tricky getting Nessie to work but it came out good in the end. Also that Dreamer servant is interesting and Id like to learn more about them.
    I can imagine your difficulty with these things! But in the end the final result was beautiful. Your effort was very apparent on the sheet, these small things are what reassure us. (And thank you very much for your compliments too??? I'M UNWORTHY ;-; )

Also @ Suzuki Maigochi: UNF. I very much enjoy your style of making sheets, keep this good work going pls. Very good to see that the Servant before mine was also a lover of the glory of old Japan. It's always such a delight to see these sort of people too. His skills are all what you expect from an experienced warrior so there's nothing much to comment on that... and this NP! Very creative use of "guts". And I can only imagine the drenage on a poor master, it seems very complex. But at the same time, creative and very much in accordance with what we've seen from the Servant until now. Good work again.
    ——————
    WHITEFRENZY'S
    servants | masters
    —
    —————

Your average angst/edge supplier BnEl15's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Rider of Chivalrous Honor
    "Rider, SirUlrich von Liechtenstein, at your service! Don't forget the 'Sir', that's the most important part! After all, I didn't spread the ideals of knighthood and chivalry throughout Europe for nothing, ahahaha!"

Source

"Hmm? A Master-Servant relationship? I believe you are mistaken regarding our dynamics. You are my humble squire. Of course, if you prove yourself worthy, I can make a powerful knight out of you!"

Class: Rider
    Other Classes: Saber, Lancer

True Name: Sir Ulrich von Liechtenstein
    Alignment: Lawful Good
    Place of Origin: Germany (13th century)

Parameters:

STR: C+
    END: C+
    AGI: B+
    MGI: C
    LCK: B
    NP: A

Likes: Chivalry, women, ideas of courtly love, Monty Python and the Holy Grail
    Dislikes: People doubting his achievements
    Talent: Jousting, writing poetry and tall tales
    Natural Enemy: Anyone who opposes the ideas of chivalry
    Armament: Sword, jousting lance, horse
    Catalyst: His portrait from the Codex Manesse
    Class Skills
    Riding

A class skill of the Rider and Saber-class Servants, denoting the ability to ride mounts and vehicles. Most vehicles and animals can be handled with above average skill, even vehicles that did not exist in the time period one was alive in, for they are no exception. However, cannot ride the likes of Phantasmal Species such as Monstrous Beasts. Despite it not being his usual job, Rider was noted to be an exceptional soldier undefeated in jousting. According to one source, he defeated more than 300 challengers in consecutive duels to impress a lady. Of course, since said source was written by Rider himself, its credibility can be disputable (although one shouldn't question it in front of Rider). That said, while his exact number of victories are unknown, he does seem highly skilled in handling horses.

Magic Resistance

Grants protection against magical effects. Differing from the Resistance effect that merely rejects Magical Energy, this ability cancels the spells altogether. Cancel spells with a chant below two verses. Cannot defend against magecraft on the level of High-Thaumaturgy and Greater Rituals.

Personal Skills
    Heroic Great Principles (Chivalry)

A skill denoting Rider as a knight who values the ideas of chivalry. Historians credited Rider as one of the individuals who preserved knightly ideals through his chronicles. There, Rider wrote about the idea of courageous knights who fought for justice and a lady's honor. His writings allowed the codes of chivalry to stand the test of time, adopted by knights real and fictional alike. As the "perfect, chivalrous knight", this skill Grants a temporary rank up to the necessary parameters whenever Rider engages in activities commonly associated with knightly chivalry, such as jousting, dueling, protecting the weak, and fighting for a woman's honor. This skill also possesses the additional effect of a mild charm spell towards women.

Eye for Art

A skill denoting infatuation with works of art. If Rider happens to see a Noble Phantasm that possess artistic anecdotes, there is a chance that he might be able to figure out its true name. Despite his feat in knighthood, Rider also considers himself as an eccentric bard with interest in literature. He is especially knowledgeable regarding European literature, although he still possesses decent knowledge regarding other works of art.

Eccentric

A skill denoting one's creative impulse, and the ability to oppose what is considered "normal". As part of his "creative journeys", it was said that Rider traveled from Venice to Vienna under the guise of Venus, the Goddess of love. Throughout this journey, he defeated numerous challengers in jousting matches while wearing a dress, demonstrating his skill with a lance. Unsatisfied with this journey, he traveled again throughout Europe, this time as King Arthur, while electing his followers as his Knights of the Round Table. In this second journey, Rider earned more victories in jousting matches, while also managing to defeat a number of corrupt nobles, barbaric ruffians, and cowardly schemers in his quest to spread the ideas of chivalry. This skill allows Rider to formulate creative ideas and out-of-the-box solutions to any problem he encounters, making him an unpredictable force to both allies and enemies.

Noble Phantasm(s)
    Rift of Truth and Legends
    Frauendienst

Range: 1
    Max Targets: 1

Rider's autobiographical poetry collection, chronicling his life and exploits... or so he says. While historians agree that there are some truth in this collection, the true extent of its historical accuracy is unknown. It is possible that Rider may have exaggerated the number of his victories and wrote a number of fictional feats to create a more chivalrous, virtuous image of himself. At worst, it is also possible that this entire collection may just be a self-indulgent, self-insert fic featuring Rider's greatest fantasies. Either way, the conflicting theories regarding the accuracy of these texts creates ambiguity in the already sparse accounts of Rider's life; how much of it was true, and how much are mere legends and tall tales Rider himself propagated?

Taking the form of a heavy suit of armor, when worn, this armor endows Rider with higher mystery and strengthen's his concept as a "perfect symbol of chivalry", increasing his strength, endurance, and agility parameters by one rank. This armor can also be worn by others with Rider's permission, blurring the lines between truth and legends, granting its user access to skills and Noble Phantasms possessed through their more historically-disputed feats (an example of this would be granting Karl der Groίe (Ruler) Noble Phantasms belonging to Charlemagne (Saber) and vice-versa). For Rider himself, wearing this armor allows him to use his second Noble Phantasm. That said, this increase in power and mystery also increases Rider's mana cost considerably, meaning he can only wear this armor for up to 3-4 hours a day before the mana cost takes significant toll on the average mage. This duration is further shortened if Rider uses his second Noble Phantasm, which is just as mana-consuming.

Sword of Promised Victory (False)
    Excalibur

Type: Anti-Army
    Range: 1-99
    Max Targets: 500 people

A Noble Phantasm that Rider gained access to from his days masquerading as the King of Knights. Due to the historically-disputed nature of this feat, Rider can only unleash this Noble Phantasm's True Name once Frauendienst is active. Of course, despite sharing its name with the legendary divine construct, this sword is still nothing more than a replica. Its physical appearance may be similar, but its power output cannot hope to match the original holy sword. That said, differing from the original, Rider's Excalibur obtained certain attributes from anecdotes of Rider using it to spread the ideas of chivalry. The sword's radiant golden beam inflicts more damage upon those deemed as enemies of chivalry; devious schemers, power-hungry tyrants, and those who resort to dishonest means to attain victory. Of course, since there aren't many people who had seen the holy sword directly and could tell the difference, Rider is normally more than happy to parade around with this sword, claiming it to be the real Excalibur.

Knight's Decisive Joust
    Entscheidendes Turnier

Type: Anti-Unit
    Range: 2-3
    Max Targets: 1

Rider's trump card, born from his passion and achievements in jousting. This Noble Phantasm reenacts the idealized image of jousting that Rider possesses; two honorable warriors of equal strength dashing at high speed towards each other, attempting to best the other in a single, decisive blow.

Similar to another Noble Phantasm possessed by a certain Greek hero, upon invoking its True Name, a bounded field is laid on top of the world, isolating Rider and his opponent from any outside interference until the joust is finished. Within this bounded field, the parameters of both individuals are equalized, and they are fated to fall with one hit. Essentially, this Noble Phantasm forces both individuals to stand on equal ground and reduces both their hp to 1, creating a situation where victory could be lost or attained through one, decisive strike. Due to the elimination of most external variables, the chance of either Rider or his opponent emerging victorious from this duel is almost perfectly 50/50. While it is highly risky, Rider believes that this Noble Phantasm perfectly embodies his ideals; the conviction to attain his wishes and the courage to entrust both loss and victory to the hands of fate.

Description
    Rider's True Name is Sir Ulrich von Liechtenstein, a 13th century German poet, knight, and jousting champion, author of the Frauendienst, considered to be one of the earliest works of literature depicting the ideals and traditions of knightly chivalry.

Smug and boisterous, yet good-natured at heart, Rider tries to conduct himself as the perfect symbol of chivalry. He deeply admires legendary orders such as the Knights of the Round Table and the Twelve Paladins of Charlemagne and would endlessly pester them with questions and fanboyish squealing should he ever meet them directly. Believing himself to be the "successor" to their knightly ideals, Rider is even eager to immortalize his name to stand beside his idols. To satisfy his ego and his desire for glory and acknowledgements, Rider would often make up tall-tales and exaggerate his achievements in battle, which he would insist on being 100% true if anyone questioned him.

Outside battle, Rider is also a womanizer. After all, Frauendienst directly translates to Service of the Lady. He openly admits this part of himself, claiming that "it comes with the job". He is particularly fond of doing favors for married women, although he keeps his methods respectful and knows when to fall back when his advances aren't reciprocated. That said, it still appears as if Tristan and Lancelot's influences rubs off a little too much on him.

Upon being summoned in the modern day, Rider is more than happy to know that the ideals of chivalry are still preserved in the modern day. He tries to adapt with these modern-day values, yet (un)fortunately, it appears that his main reference for "modern-day chivalry" comes from a certain comedy skit parodying the legend of King Arthur, which Rider takes very seriously. Thus, while he still conducts himself as an honorable knight, one may occasionally hear him referencing said skit.

Rider does not have any specific wish for the Grail. For him, the Grail War is simply another chance for him to attain glories and uphold his ideals as the "perfect knight". While he works best with honorable, chivalrous Masters who share his ideals, he dislikes overly controlling and cunning Masters, like most of the average Magus. He's not quick to turn to backstabbing or murder, but relationship between them would surely be strained easily, hampering their coordination.

Lore
    Ulrich von Liechtenstein (1200-1275) was a German minnesinger and poet of the Middle Ages. He wrote poetry in Middle High German and was author of noted works about how knights and nobles may lead more virtuous lives. Ulrich was a member of a wealthy and influential ministerialis family from Liechtenstein in Styria. He was born about 1200 at Murau in the Duchy of Styria, located in the present-day country of Austria.

Details of Ulrich's life is difficult to ascertain, for much of what scholars know relies heavily upon information gleaned from his often-fictional, self-styled autobiographical work the Frauendienst (Service of Ladies). Separating fact from stylized hyperbole has proven difficult for historians.

From age 12 on, Ulrich received noble training as a page to a lady of much higher station than he, then another four years as a squire to Margrave Henry of Istria, son of Duke Berthold IV of Merania, he was knighted by the Babenberg duke Leopold VI of Austria in 1222. Ulrich is documented as a Styrian Truchsess in 1244/45, from 1267 to 1272 Marshal and in year 1272 also a provincial judge.

When Philip of Sponheim, the Archbishop-Elect of Salzburg, was deposed by Pope Alexander IV for refusing to take holy orders, Philip raised an army to defend his title. In 1250, Ulrich agreed to fight for Philip's cause in return for Philip's arranging a beneficial marriage of Ulrich's son, Ulrich II, to Kunigunde of Goldegg and Philip added a dowry of 400 Salzburg pounds to the agreement. In return Ulrich I agreed to provide Philip with 100 fighting men for his cause. In August 1252 Philip's forces decisively defeated his enemies at the Battle of Sachsenburg on the Drava, and Ulrich was one of seven who mediated the ensuing peace.

Leader of the Styrian nobility, Ulrich had a hand in absorbing the duchy into the possessions of Rudolph of Habsburg after the ducal House of Babenberg had become extinct in 1246. It is possible that Ulrich was one of the noblemen taken prisoner by King Ottokar II of Bohemia in 1269. He owned three castles, besides Liechtenstein another at Strechau near Lassing in the Enns Valley and the third at his birthplace Murau. When his son Ulrich II married, Ulrich bestowed upon the couple the castle of Murau along with twenty vassals and revenue.

Many aspects of his life are unrecorded, but some genealogy survives. He had a brother named Hartnid who served as Bishop of Gurk from 1283 to 1298 and a brother named Dietmar IV of Liechtenstein-Offenburg, who had a son named Gundaker. Besides Ulrich's son, Ulrich II, he had a daughter named Diemut (who married Wulfing of Trennstein), a son named Otto II and a son-in-law named Herrand II of Wildon by an unnamed daughter.

Ulrich died on 26 January 1275. He was buried in Seckau in modern-day Austria.

Ulrich is famous for his supposedly autobiographical poetry collection Frauendienst (Service of the Lady). He writes of himself as a protagonist who does great deeds of honor to married noblewomen, following the conventions of chaste courtly love. The protagonist embarks on two remarkable quests. In the first quest, he travels from Venice to Vienna in the guise of Venus, the goddess of love. He competes in jousts and tourneys and challenges all the knights he meets to a duel in the honor of his lady. He breaks 307 lances and defeats all comers. The noblewoman, however, mostly spurns his affections and demands more deeds and even mutilation for even the honor to hold her hand. In the second quest, he takes on the role of King Arthur ("Artus"), with his followers becoming Arthurian Round Table characters. Regrettably, the first two pages of the beginning have been lost to time. The protagonist, Ulrich, wanders through Styria and Austria in the guise of King Arthur inviting all knights to "break lance" (that is, to joust) three times with him for honor's sake. In this disguise he attended many tournaments. The story illustrates how a worthy knight-errant was supposed to wander about defeating opponents in honorable combat. The story intersperses some songs and courtly advice to knights and some admonitions to greedy nobles and faithless squires. The collection was finished in 1255.

Relationships
    Leonardo da Vinci:
    "If it isn't the Renaissance man... woman..? herself! Can I commission a painting!? Draw me as a knight in shining armor, riding a white horse, and a white cape gloriously fluttering in the wind! And a beautiful maiden in my arms! and... Ooh, add some cherubs as well! Draw a bunch of them blowing trumpets, as if announcing my glory! ...Wait, how much did you say it will cost me again?"

Lancelot, Tristan:
    "Ahaha, I knew I idolized you guys for a good reason! Nothing like a kiss from a fair maiden after a long day of jousting, wouldn't you agree? Eh? Um, Master, why are they looking at me like that? Did... Did I bring back some painful memories?"

Richard the Lionheart:
    "Another fan of King Arthur, I see. Excellent, we have much to talk about!"

Saberfaces:
    "This is King Arthur, this is male King Arthur, and this one's an edgier, bustier King Arthur, and there's King Arthur in a swimwear, and a bustier King Arthur in a swimwear, and a King Arthur from outer space who wants to wipe out other King Arthur's... Let's not go to Chaldea; tis' a silly place."

Astolfo:
    "Huh, what's with this getup? It certainly differs from my image of the legendary paladin Sir Astolfo... Then again, ever since I was summoned here, I met more than a dozen versions of King Arthur, and only one of them was male, so I suppose I should just give up on any preconceived image I have of my idols. Still though, as someone who crossdressed as Venus once, I see your crossdressing game is still weak. I can definitely teach you a thing or two!"

Artoria Pendragon (Santa Alter):
    "Hmm, let me get this straight, this here is Rider King Arthur, but I don't see her mount anywhere, so why is he... she, a Rider again? ...AH, I GOT IT, I BET SHE USES COCONU-" *Excalibur Morgan-ed*

Creator's Notes
    This guy was originally supposed to be even more of a Monty Python joke, but unfortunately I couldn't figure out other characters with whom he could reference other Monty Python memes without sounding OOC, forced, or redundant. Incidentally, his NP damage line and defeat line are "Tis' but a flesh wound!" and "W-We'll call it a tie!" respectively.
    Last edited by BnEl15; June 12th, 2020 at 12:36 PM.