Page 477 of 621 FirstFirst ... 377427467472475476477478479482487527577 ... LastLast
Results 9,521 to 9,540 of 12415

Thread: Create-A-Servant 3

Blog Entries
    not enough whining about feminism

i thought this was supposed to be the gatekeeper of video games

A servant based on a video game boss concept? Instant favourite.

Quote Originally Posted by NittyGritty View Post
    not enough whining about feminism

i thought this was supposed to be the gatekeeper of video games
    Not funny. You are insulting my people's culture with that pun.

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Foreigner of Yellow Wallpaper:

Appearance:

Source

True Name
    : Charlotte Perkins Gilman

Alignment: Neutral Good

Armaments: A revolver (that she's able to channel the concept of the Hounds through making her shots bend space to chase targets) and her transformed limbs.

Strength- D
    Agility- B
    Endurance- C+
    Mana- B
    Luck- C
    NP- B

Personality
    An energetic woman whose near-constantly in some form of motion, bouncing in place, pacing or gesturing with her hands while she verbalizes her thoughts even if there's no one else around. This paints a somewhat manic impression which makes her nervous around meeting new people but once she likes someone she can talk onward for hours about anything that catches her interest. Conversely if confined in one place without something to occupy her she'll quickly become sullen, moody and prone to spiraling into surprisingly dark and angsty trains of thought given her usual sunny exterior. Foreigner can be described as the kind of person who feels she has to express her thoughts out loud or they'll eat her away from the inside.

Foreigner is an adamant feminist who believes unwaveringly in equality of the sexes. She can't stand those who'd force women into a narrow role or deny them the same intellectual and creative capabilities as men. Has suspicion bordering on mild phobia to cloistered spaces and hospitals due to being prescribed a "rest cure" that nearly drove her to full-blown mental collapse, reacting with unease and irritation if she has to go into either. This also extends to male Servants who were physicians in life, although Foreigner can open up if she finds they have a healthy respect for women.

She's bisexual and willing to fall in love with either a man or a woman, although tends to prefer women due to poor experience with the former. Foreigner is leery about using the powers granted by her eldritch patron but given her inexperience in battle regards the tainted boons as a necessary evil to achieve her wish on the Holy Grail. Which is to abolish all forms of sexism and discrimination, creating a world of true gender-equality.

Relationships/Reactions:

Arturia Pendragon
    : "You had to hide your gender to become king, how tragic. In the world I wish to create that would never be necessary."

Florence Nightingale
    : "To think I'd meet the woman who revolutionized medicine, I'm honored. Although I fear you'd be disgusted by how some corrupted the field after your death..."

Asclepius
    : "Excuse me, I feel a strong urge to piledrive that man into the ground." While he means well, it seems his standoffish demeanor reminds of the arrogant doctors she knew in life leading her to immediately get off on the wrong foot with him.

Epione: "I know, that jerk really is the worst. Maybe you should try going out with another girl instead? Wait, what do you mean 'Only I'm allowed to insult him'?"

Chiron
    : "Clear air and a tranquil forest to restore one's health. Truly, doctors in my era should've taken after you..."

Van Gogh
    : "The sunflowers you paint are beautiful, and I pity how you too suffered the madness of an eldritch being. But... pardon my bluntness in asking this, were you really a woman in life?"

Murasaki Shikibu
    : "Writing is one of the oldest means of self-expression for women who were denied so much else. I'm grateful to meet one of those who pioneered it."

Sesshu Toyo: "Aw, what an adorable boy!" *the Hounds begin barking* "No, stop that! He's not an enemy." *smiles awkwardly* "Sorry, I don't know why they reacted so badly to you... maybe our patrons have bad compatibility?"

Jean Jacques Rousseau: "To live is not merely to breath, to live is to act. I certainly agree with that saying. Although... why are you a caveman?"

Tanzler Von Cosel: "To think a corpse-fetishist pervert like you became a doctor... and I thought my opinion on the field couldn't get any lower. In any case keep yourself and your 'wife' away from me, or else I'll have to break that doll of yours."

Leonhard Euler: "So you also witnessed a place humans aren't supposed to reach. I never thought I'd meet someone more high-energy than me though."

Franziska Kafka: "True horror isn't imposed by evil gods from beyond, but born and nursed within the human heart. Mhmm, your words are very insightful Miss Kafka. In my view it's those who'd stunt the potential of others based on their own short-sighted beliefs that are truly horrifying. And... I suppose I should be beyond asking why you're a woman at this point huh? *sighs bemusedly yet fondly* Chaldea truly is an odd place..."

Catherine Morland: "A woman's love of literature is something precious, don't let anyone tell you otherwise dear. Although it wouldn't hurt for you to develop a bit of common sense..."

Namazu: "You were imprisoned by a god? How unfair, I sympathize with you. Everyone deserves to freely explore the world with their whole mind and body. By the way I'd be welcome to try some of those competitive exercises you've been talking about."

Likes: gender equality, writing, wide-open spaces, dogs (except the Hounds)
    Dislikes: antiseptic smells, unstimulating environments, Patriarchy, the Hounds
    Talents: depicting madness, social reform
    Natural Enemy: Silas Mitchell

Class Skills:

Existence Beyond The Domain- EX
    A Skill inherent to the Foreigner Class, asserting one's existence outside of time and reality. Foreigner is partially resistant to physical and mental damage, as her true self exists far beyond the reality perceivable by humans. This defense can be bypassed if the attacker themselves is connected to "something beyond man", like by possessing the Divinity Skill. Foreigner is connected to a world that only intersects with ours through angles, thereby obtaining a high rank in this Skill. Her metaphorical role in bringing women outside the "domain" of domesticity can also contribute to this.

As an "ambassador" of Tindalos Foreigner is able to tap into traits from the realm's other servitors, the Hounds. This allows her to ascribe more monstrous features such as unhinging her jaw, sharpened senses (particularly smell) and warping her hands into serrated shardlike claws. These are Foreigner's primary means of close combat, allowing an author who never displayed feats of arms to hold her own against legendary heroes. However drawing too much on this aspect erodes Foreigner's mind with ravening hunger, making her start to view humans as beings to be preyed upon and as such she dislikes doing so.

Divinity- C
    Qualifies one's aptitude as a Divine Spirit. Foreigner possesses a lower rank as her eldritch patron was never known for being divine. However it's been bolstered somewhat by her belief in the sacred feminine principle within women.

Insanity- B
    A Mental Pollution-like skill gained from contacting an evil god that can easily erode the fragile common sense and morals of humans. However, the main qualification for the Foreigner class is to defy this erosion, either by maintaining their integrity as they descend into madness, or instead of being consumed by madness, they consume the madness itself. In her lowest moment Foreigner witnessed a realm that most humans never escape, but turned away from it with mind and body unbroken, her commitment to remaking the world into one of equality outweighing the siren-song of escapism it offered her.

Personal Skills:

Feminist- B
    A Skill awarded to those who were influential in championing the empowerment of women. Foreigner was a noted feminist who advocated women's greater participation in society and working outside the home. Serves as a variant of Independent Action, allowing Foreigner to draw on a small amount of Mana from every woman who shares her struggle for freedom. This isn't enough to incur the harmful effects of Mana deprivation on any individual but collectively can support Foreigner to remain in the World for half a week in the absence of a Master. This Skill is stronger in eras where women's rights are a universal concept and would be weakened if she were summoned in time-periods where the Feminist movement didn't exist yet.

Activity Is The Best Medicine- B
    Foreigner fiercely opposed the so-called "rest cure" where women were advised to recover their minds by avoiding strenuous thought or activity, decrying it for actually inducing madness rather than curing it by denying natural forms of self-expression. Her crusade against the treatment was such that she even claimed the leading physician who promoted it Silas Mitchell actually stopped on account of her writing, although this was unfortunately untrue. Through this Skill Foreigner passively regains a small amount of health while moving. Furthermore it renders immunity to effects that would hinder her mobility at rank C or lower.

Walker Within The Walls- A
    A boon deriving from Foreigner's connection to the Hounds of Tindalos that stalk between the "walls" of space-time and the narrator in her short story who believed she was "trapped within the wallpaper" desiring freedom. This allows her to tear open yellowish rifts in any flat surface and enter them. While inside she enters a pocket dimension overlapping the volume of the surface in question, resembling a yellow wallpaper swirling with psychedelic shapes.

Foreigner can move freely within this pseudo-space and exit anywhere along the original surface, or even pull others inside, although the rift won't close as long as someone is still there preventing her from stranding opponents. She constantly expends Mana to maintain this state and if the surface is destroyed will be forcibly expelled.

The texture of the boundary between realities is "hideous" in a way that instills obsession in those who attempt to describe it, dealing sanity damage for every turn one spends crossing there. Prolonged exposure results in one hallucinating the pattern elsewhere and hearing the barking of unearthly dogs following them, potentially driving the victim to madness or even death. Foreigner herself is no exemption to this effect but can resist through her Insanity Skill, so she mainly weaponizes it as a mental attack by dragging foes through there. Even so she would rather avoid using this Skill if she could help it, claiming it "brings back bad memories".

Noble Phantasm
    Kenopsia Tindalos
    Unknown Beckons Behind The Yellow Wallpaper

Type: Anti-Team

The Backrooms are a concept in netlore of a world overlapping that of humanity, where unlucky individuals can find themselves by glitching through a "corner" in reality. Its appearance can differ but usually reflects familiar locations from our world, albeit eerily empty and twisted in some way. Its most common form is a neverending labyrinth of office building-like rooms covered in moldy carpeting and sickly yellow wallpaper, prowled by otherworldly creatures that prey on those unfortunate enough to be trapped there. A phenomenon echoing the tales of people spirited away to "faerie realms" in ancient times, the concept of an otherworld that pulls in visitors is something that dogs humanity's collective memory since it obtained self-consciousness. Almost as if a primeval warning encoded in our DNA...

In truth the Backrooms are a malevolent extradimensional genius loci that feeds on people's fears of isolation to sustain themselves. Their true title is Tindalos, a name gleaned in the fever-dreams of a certain horror-writer from the 20th century. The realm occasionally intrudes "ambassadors" known as the Hounds of Tindalos into our reality to retrieve victims when its hunger grows especially strong. Foreigner herself is connected to this location, having glimpsed it on the verge of a mental breakdown from an ill-advised "rest cure" for postpartum depression. Ultimately she rejected the realm's invitation, instead transmuting her ordeal into writing to shed light on less fortunate souls.

Having sealed an inadvertent contract to it through her writings, Foreigner is able to manifest a sliver of the eldritch location as her Noble Phantasm. Upon invoking its true name in any building she permits the influence of Tindalos to bleed over into reality. Exterior doors and windows become barred and even gazing outside merely shows an endless yellow, swirling void while the architecture inside warps to become more otherworldly and bizarre. Common features assumed include hallways and doors opening randomly to dead-ends, moldy yellow wallpaper and puddles of dripping water with no apparent source.

Those inside experience a supernatural sense of unease and constant feeling of being watched from somewhere. Fear is far from the only threat of this Noble Phantasm however as Foreigner's "siblings" the Hounds of Tindalos patrol the grounds. Their true appearance is undescribed in legend but in this case they take the form of dog-like creatures composed of twisting pages from Foreigner's works, their "face" being a book lined with sharp teeth and slavering ink. When attacking they can extrude a long black proboscis formed of the same inky substance.

It doesn't drain blood or other bodily fluids but rather consumes "information" including knowledge, emotions and memories, reducing the victim to an empty shell. This data is then absorbed into Tindalos allowing it to further shape itself after human imagination and fears. They find souls with strong creativity to have an especially enticing "taste" and will prioritize hunting them. Despite their seemingly flimsy bodies these hounds are preternaturally strong and agile (having the stats of a mid-grade Phantasmal Beast), as well as possessing sharpened senses to stalk prey. Foreigner is also able to link her own senses to them forming an overmind that allows her to better command them. However in this form they are especially vulnerable to fire-based attacks that combust their papery bodies.

Once this Noble Phantasm is deployed the only way to escape is to find the designated "exit point" somewhere to return to reality, or defeat her and forcibly dispel it. The layout of "Tindalos" isn't bound by the dimensions of the building it's invoked in, architecture expanding outwards cancerously to the size of a small mansion regardless of what it was initially. Despite appearances this Noble Phantasm doesn't actually transform the world but only frays the borders of reality enough to transport those she invites into Tindalos. Although her targets (up to seven people) perceive the world around them shifting, anyone else nearby would only see them disappear while the surroundings are unaffected. Its proper classification is thus Anti-Team and not Anti-World. She can also employ it to separate allies from one another in this way.

Incidentally, "Kenopsia" is a term referring to a sense of eerieness in familiar spaces. It's exemplified by Foreigner's writing which illustrated the narrator's descent into insanity through ordinary symbols of domestic life, such as a particularly florid shade of wallpaper.

So here's the Charlotte Perkins Gilman Foreigner I'd been talking about. Decided to go for Tindalos as her patron as I couldn't find enough to make the fungus idea work (though it is cool and I imagine might be emphasized in one of her other Classes). As usual comments and critiques would be welcome. Thanks for reading y'all!
    Last edited by RoydGolden; May 14th, 2023 at 11:54 PM. Reason: Added closing paragraph to NP

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors
    Blog Entries
    Charlotte Perkins-Gillman: As always, absolutely incredible sheet Royd, and I love the wallpaper gimmick. Out of curiosity, how do you think she would get along with my Namazu?

Blog Entries
    I like how you made the hounds into information sucking things and using the unexplored realm of tindalos (or perhaps being, who knows?). Its simple yet great
    But i feel like she and the idea of her being a foreigner is still a bit disconnected. She feels like a feminist writer and a hound mashed together without proper reasoning why she of all people was chosen. I wrote more than i submit as a message here now, but the tldr is that it didnt go far enough for me.
    I suggested a Gilman foreigner to jishara as their 100th sheet as a sort of collab (which he refused btw), so i have my own thoughts how i would do her and perhaps will do her, thats why i withhold my ideas for now.
    "Let's see the color of your coin, my friend."

Behold my vault of Heroes.
    Where the Heavens and the Abyss breath the Music of Humanity.

The King's duty is to provide. And provide, I shall.
    University of Formatting | Gallery of Potential | Memorandum of the Extra Class Kings

Our Kingdom will grow. And we shall know each citizen.
    Create-a-Servant 4 soon.

Blog Entries
    I might be a little late in asking this, but I was wondering what jishara thought about my Emilie du Chatelet sheet? Reason I ask this they said they were also going to do a sheet for Emilie du Chatelet, and they figured her out in the Guessing thread

Blog Entries
    I absolutely love her, especially your creative sword justifications and that Color Out Of Space np and thanks for doig a Goddard relationship line.

Blog Entries
    This is the most 'not a parody but you can hardly tell the difference' Servant I have ever made.

Ah. Well, you may think you summoned me, but that would be a clear misconception you have. The idea of being able to summon something that, in essence, shouldn't exist is...

And that's why it is in fact I who have summoned you.
    Does that make sense?
    The (Class) of Rhetoric

Info
    Now now, you don't want everything given to you on a silver platter, do you? That sort of thing is pointless anyway. It's not like I actually exist.

Parameters:
    STR: EX
    END: EX
    AGI: EX
    MGI: EX
    LCK: EX
    NP: A

Class Skills:
    Independent Manifestation: I Go Where I Want (A+):
    Since I’m not a servant, why should I depend on a master? We’re just dealing with basic logic here, guys.

Magic?: Wait, Seriously? (A)
    You think magic exists? Why would I be hurt by something that doesn’t exists? Next, you’re going to tell me science exists.

Territory Creation: Why Are You People in My House? (C)
    No, seriously. Get out. I have things I want to do, and I can’t do them while you’re here, clearly.

Madness Enhancement: Did You Not Hear Me? (E)
    Shoo! Get out of my house. What part of this don’t you understand? I live here!

Personal Skills:
    Rhetoric: Chanting Meaningless Words Until They are Accepted (-)
    Would be EX, but (Class) decided he could just as well without the Skill.

Subjective Privilege: When You Think About It, I Can Do Anything (A)
    Born of (Class)’s belief that everything in reality is subjective, he can arbitrarily decide that he, in fact, possesses Skills he should otherwise never have, including those exclusive to other Servants. He tends to cycle through them at random, though he also calls upon certain ones that fit the situations he finds himself in.

These include indispensable Skills such as Handholding, Making the Perfect Pie, Omniscience, and Advanced Mathematics.

Pervasively Ironic: A Jest with Seriousness and Seriousness with Jest (A)
    A baffling form of Charisma that only serves to exasperate (Class)’s penchant for dialog. Acting like a mental attack, this Skill calls into question everything (Class) says to those affected. Effectively, it renders them unable to properly interpret his words, leading to some of the more absurd things he says to be taken as completely sincere while the grounded statements are just jokes.

Epitaphios: When Menexenus Isn’t Good Enough (B)
    A critique of the funeral orations of Athens, it is a work that proved (Class)’s knowledge of funeral rights and even inspired a much more well-known dialog by Plato. A strange, weaker form of Evening Bell.

On Nature or the Non-Existent: Have You Ever Considered That None of This is Real? (EX):
    A Noble Phantasm (Class) decided to make into a Skill because he could. It doesn't change its power, but it does confuse and anger people.

This Noble Phantasm is based off perhaps his most famous work, positing that nothing truly exists since it all is a product of subjective perception, meaning that both everything and nothing is, has been, and will be. It is because of this Noble Phantasm that (Class) is able to completely shatter the Servant system and modify his Saint Graph to such an absurd degree.

Relationships

Plato: Ah, yes. Mr. Morality himself. Honestly, I... don't you come near me! I refuse to be suplexed!

Plato: This is so much worse!!

Lucian of Samosata: Ah yes! One of the greatest heroes in the world! So great he forgot how to do satire properly! You can't just 'ironically' save the world? Not unless you destroy it afterward. ...Yes. You should be concerned.

Daedalus: I'll meet you on the dance floor, you caveman! I'll have you know I was never a good dancer!

Franz Kafka: Oh! Oh... Oh, what is that thing?! Oh, it's hideous! It's so pale and whiny!

Lizzie Borden: Now, let's see... Take away that silly Alice, pull back the Borden, and we get... Yes! A walking restraining order!

Jerusalem Syndrome: What is we are all Jesus?

Philosopher Servants: You're wrong, and you should feel bad about it.

Personality

(Class) is a troll. There's no way around it. He delights himself in the simple act of annoying and arguing with other people. He'll say and defend things he doesn't even believe in just to get a rise out of someone. All of his energy is constantly focused towards screwing with everyone he interacts with, hoping to get into an interesting debate along the way.

However it may appear though, none of this comes from a place of malice. He genuinely just enjoys conjecture. Founded in his own personal belief that the entirety of existence is subjective, it delights him to hear all the different perspectives other people have, even if he may never fully understand them. He's simply learned that the easiest way to get people passionate about a point is to irritate them. When people converse calmly, they're putting more thought into what they say, so he riles them up for more genuine reactions.

Despite this, (Class) is somewhat popular in Chaldea. He'll argue until the sun rises, but he actually loves teaching almost as much as arguing. Passing on his own philosophy and skills to other people is fulfilling to him, as the subjective experience they get from him are all anyone has, and he in return gets the subjective experience of them getting a subjective experience from him.

In the end, he just wants to break down the absurd idea of 'objective' and make others accept the truth that they really can't define anything beyond their own experiences.

Or he just likes trolling people.

Noble Phantasm
    Encomium and Defense of Gorgias (A+)
    Anti-Fate
    A bizarre Noble Phantasm that prevents (Class) from taking damage or negative effects so long as he is able to argue about them.

If he has been stabbed by a sword in the heart, he can argue that it probably missed his heart, quite possibly slipping through his body without even grazing anything vital, meaning that removing the weapon from what may or may not be his heart would be as useful as having never made the strike at all, so the attack must have either missed or have not occurred at all. Suddenly, the weapon never struck the body, but everyone remembers both the event and the argument, but they also know it must be as he said because there is, in fact, no wound.

It is this paradoxical argumentation that can prevent even fate altering attacks from having their intended effect so long as he is capable of speech.

Lore

Class:Class: Pretender
    Other Classes:
    True Name:True Name: Gorgias-Gorgias
    Alignment: Chaotic Chaotic
    Place of Origin: Sicily
    Height: 521 cm. (Objects in your vision may be taller than they appear.)
    Weight: Responsibility (Truly, a heavy burden.)
    Dislikes: "Objectivity". Emotionless beings. Being ignored.
    Natural Enemy: Plato

Somebody ran around for 108 years and saying a bunch of absurd and crazy things. Honestly, none of it is worth talking about, that madman named Gorgias.

The man was a loose cannon, just spouting off whatever came to his mind and making it seem correct. He probably didn't believe in anything, which means he basically believed in everything. He loved that kind of paradoxical, circular logic. Honestly, if you asked him a yes or no question, he could answer them both with complete sincerity and give a detailed reason why they were correct. His greatest work, after all, was literally just him saying "You can never know anything, so it doesn't exist. Have fun!"

You can't help but admire him a little bit though. I mean, Diogenes was a filthy bum on the street corner, but you get people admiring him for what a revolutionary thinker he was. Can't be wrong to admire someone like Gorgias.

That's why I Pretended to be him.

That's right! You thought I was Gorgias, but it was in fact I, Gorgias! I am Gorgias-Gorgias, the greatest Pretender. Perhaps even the Grand Pretender! For who could truly pretend to be someone correctly if they themselves are not that someone? Because I, Gorgias-Gorgias, am not the real Gorgias, but merely a copy from the Throne Pretending to be Gorgias! As are all of you! Little, non-existent illusions Pretending to be someone under the pretense of some ridiculous Throne storing you away! Preposterous in the extreme!

Therefore!

We all are Pretenders of ourselves! There is no Saber, no Lancer, no Faker, no Funny Vamp, no Teacher, no Time Lord, no Beast! We are all Pretender! And when everyone is Pretender, no one is Pretender!

Good night, my fellow Pretenders! Tomorrow, I shall rebuke this fool and his absurd claim!

Creator Notes
    I just imagine Lucian going "Finally, a worthy opponent. Our battle will be legendary!" only to get the response of "What? But you already lost? Didn't you realize?"

I had way too much fun on Guess-a-Servant with him. Just putting him out there without it wouldn’t have been nearly as fun as letting him mess with everyone for a while. It seemed like something Gorgias might have actually appreciated in his representation.
    Last edited by Morg van Destro; October 12th, 2022 at 06:11 AM.
    Do you like jazz short stories? Do you want something to distract from making Servants? Do you wish the idea of Shirou Kotomine didn't immediately bring edgelords to mind? Well, I can't promise it's good, but some would disagree with me.
    Fate/Without Justice

Your average angst/edge supplier BnEl15's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    10/10 cool guy, would definitely vibe with him and lose my mind in the process. I love that NP. Literally allows him to "well ackshually" his way out of any problem.
    Last edited by BnEl15; August 28th, 2022 at 12:25 AM.

Blog Entries
    What a ridiculous guy. His whole concept and abilities are so outrageous that you're waiting while reading the sheet for some kind of twist on how it could make sense or he's not what he's appearing to be, only for the "reveal" to be just as gleefully unceremonious and nonsensical as the rest of him. I could critique that his Skills are ridiculously wanked (his NP on the other hand, is an unironically cool idea and I could see a lot of mileage coming out of that from a weaker Servant having to use it strategically, a la my Ea-nasir) and there's no way the Servant system would be able to support that, but that ignores the whole point of the sheet to be as absurd as possible. Overall I can just say "Well that sure was a thing" (or perhaps, as he would say, nothing).

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by jishara View Post
    Charlotte Perkins-Gillman: As always, absolutely incredible sheet Royd, and I love the wallpaper gimmick. Out of curiosity, how do you think she would get along with my Namazu?
    "You were imprisoned by a god? How unfair, I sympathize with you. Everyone deserves to freely explore the world with their whole mind and body. By the way I'd be welcome to try some of those competitive exercises you've been talking about."

(I added this and another one of my sheets to her Relationships section.)

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by DelRey View Post
    I like how you made the hounds into information sucking things and using the unexplored realm of tindalos (or perhaps being, who knows?). Its simple yet great
    But i feel like she and the idea of her being a foreigner is still a bit disconnected. She feels like a feminist writer and a hound mashed together without proper reasoning why she of all people was chosen. I wrote more than i submit as a message here now, but the tldr is that it didnt go far enough for me.
    I suggested a Gilman foreigner to jishara as their 100th sheet as a sort of collab (which he refused btw), so i have my own thoughts how i would do her and perhaps will do her, thats why i withhold my ideas for now.
    Of course I expected feedback from you as this forum's resident King of Foreigners. The weird book-monster take on the Hounds was one of the parts I'm proudest of so I'm glad you liked it. Admittedly her Skills and personality do feel more like what she would possess in a "normal" Class, although I tried to mix the aspects together with her third Personal Skill. Curious what your ideas for her would've been.

Blog Entries

Source: DragonPrincess

Class: Berserker
    Other Classes: N/A
    True Name: Empress Elizabeth of Austria
    Alignment: Neutral Good
    Place of Origin: Austria (19th Century)

Parameters:

STR: D
    END: C
    AGI: D
    MGI: B
    LCK: B
    NP: C

Height: 199cm
    Weight: 110lbs
    Dislikes: Not being "beautiful enough"
    Talent: Self-doubt
    Natural Enemy: Yang Guifei, Yu Meiren, Marie Antoinette
    Attribute: Man
    Traits: Humanoid, Female, Weak to Enuma Elish
    Armament: A copy of Achilles's spear
    Catalyst: Summoning at Achilleion

Class Skills:

Madness Enhancement D: She is not normally very mad, but she has gained an utter obsession with "beauty", doing whatever she can to make herself more "beautiful".

Personal Skills:

Grace of God A-: Denotes the beauty of a sovereigm. As she was notably extremely beautiful, she gains an extremely high rank of this skill. At this rank, seeing her integralizes a powerful charm spell, although it is weakened if you see her indirectly, such as through a mirror or glasses. However, this drops in rank as she utilizes more and more of her regimens for "beauty", replacing itself slowly with Face Of Fear/

Philanthropist B: She was noted for her extreme charity. As a skill, this acts as a type of inverse Golden Rule where money constantly flows out but positive things constantly happen to her.

Ruler Incognito C: She constantly went incognito disguised as a random person. As a skill, this allows her to hide all of her royal and servantly presence, appearing as merely a generic and random person walking by with a mask. However, this can be seen through and can sometimes fail, especially if someone is notified about her disguises.

Noble Phantasm(s):

Achilleion Aphrodite
    My Palace Of Beauty

Type: Bounded Field
    Range: 100 meters
    Max Targets: 1000 targets

The sublimation of the palace, Acheilleion, she built based on mythological motifs. When its true name is called, the idea of the palace itself spills out around her in the form of a Bounded Field. A palace guarded from all prying eyes, no form of sight can see through the bounds, and she can choose who can enter. In addition, as a palace of myth and legend, it actively rejects those based in historical fact besides Elizabeth.

Lore: Empress Elizabeth of Austria was Empress of Austria and Queen of Hungary during the late 19th century, holding the longest tenure of all Empresses of Austria. She began as a member of a wealthy family from Hungary, but with relaxed protocol, so she was shocked when in the courtly scene and utterly disliked it.

Personality: A cheery and friendly person, she often does whatever she can to help, literally tossing money and whatever she has to anyone who she thinks needs it. However, she is a bit obsessed with "beauty" and maintaining her beauty, so will sometimes try horrific beauty regimens to try and make herself "more beautiful". Her wish for the grail is to be perpetually perfectly beautiful.

Relationships:

Marie Antoinette: "Oh, come on, Grace of God? Seriously?"

Yu Meiren: "...So you're a vampire? Right, right, sorry, Ancestor. What's it like?"

Yang Guifei: "...One of the four great beauties. Of course you're here. But why are you.... oh. Oh. My goodness, what has happened to you?"

Gao Changgong: "..What? Why on earth are you hiding yourself behind that mask?"

Florence Nightingale: "No, I do not need medical care. No, I am well. ....Fine. I'm not well."

Asclepius: "Can you help me become more.... no, I don't need to, can you help me get rid of these... voices in my head telling me I'm not beautiful enough?"

Sessyoin Kiara: "Thank you for your advise, Ms. Kiara. I will take it to heart. See you next week."

Blog Entries

Source: Wallpaperflare

Class: Rider
    Other Classes: N/A
    True Name: Jiutian Xuannu
    Alignment: Lawful Good
    Place of Origin: Chinese Mythology

Parameters:

STR: B
    END: B
    AGI: C
    MGI: B
    LCK: C
    NP: A

Height: 181cm
    Weight: 120lbs
    Dislikes: Chaos, spirits
    Talent: Controlling longevity
    Natural Enemy: Chiyou, Huangdi
    Attribute: Sky
    Traits: Female, Humanoid, Divine Spirit
    Armament: A Dao sword
    Catalyst: Her seal

Class Skills:

Riding A+: At this rank, she is even capable of riding Divine Beasts, fitting for a physical goddess noted for riding a Phoenix. However, she still cannot ride dragons.

Magic Resistance A: As a physical divinity incarnated, she gains an extremely high rank of this skill, making her, in essence, a Magus Killer.

Personal Skills:

Coat Of Many Feathers A: The sublimation of her authority over War as a goddess of it. As a skill, this is a composite granting her Divinity at rank B, for in this state she has lost her Divine Core due to using Yuenu's saint graph, and Military tactics at rank A, as a patron who controlled war.

Six Jade Maidens A: The "Six Jade Maidens" who supported her in magecraft, manifested as a skill. They materialize as six orbs floating around her, which she can command to cast spells of many different varieties, though her favorite for them to cast is an "absolute invisibility", though it also costs extremely high amounts of mana and as such can only be supported for about two seconds by even an extremely competent magi.

Breath Of Life B: She was considered in charge of breath and longevity. As a skill, this permits her very breath to gain life, controlling it to her will, whether that be as a weapon or as a tool to heal. In addition, this causes her to glow brightly when used, which blinds enemies unprepared for her radiance.

Noble Phantasm(s):

Hong Fenghuang
    Bird Of Fire, Reins Of Clouds

Type: Anti-Fortress
    Range: 100 meters
    Max Targets: 10000 targets

The sublimation of her mount, a cinnabar Fenghuang, which she held with reins of clouds. This Noble Phantasm allows her to summon the Fenghuang, which is an extremely fast mount and easily capable of carrying her. But it has several other uses. Firstly, as a Fenghuang is king of all other birds, this Fenghuang can exert dominion over creatures of flight. Secondly, it also gains the benefits of her Coat of Many Feathers skill. And lastly, as it is a unison of Yin and Yang, the Fenghuang can exert that unison into a single strike, creating a bombardment of light and shadow.

Wan Qian Shengli
    Guide To Defeating Chiyou

Type: Anti-Army
    Range: 10 meters
    Max Targets: 100 targets

The sublimation of the items she gave to Huangdi to bind and defeat Chiyou, a set of seals and grimoires, formulas and charts by which Huangdi gained the power. As a noble phantasm, this manifests passively as a composite ability including Master of All Weapons and Divining. When its true name is called, silken ropes materialize in front of her and bind spirits, chaining them in place, growing in power the more spiritual a being is.

Lore: Jiutian Xuannu was a chinese goddess of war and longevity who was noted for her aiding warfare and sides, granting them the powers they needed, such as when she granted Huangdi the weapons and tools he needed to defeat Chiyou. She was also noted for her domain over longevity and long life. Of course, as a physical goddess, she could not normally materialize as a servant, so she has borrowed the saint graph of her incarnation, Yuenu.

Personality: Calm, elegant, and serene. She sees battle as a necessity, not something to be hated but not something to be loved. She despises those who relish in battle, seeing them as twisting a noble cause into a horrendous frenzy. Her wish for the grail is merely to allow herself to truly no longer have to intervene.

Relationships:

Yuenu: "You have my sincere gratitude for allowing me to borrow your Saint Graph."

Ishtar: "Firing the Planet Venus? How uncouth."

Ereshrigal: "You must be more confident. You control the realm of the dead."

Quetzalcoatl: "I must admit, your 'lucha' does seem intriguing."

Astraea: "Hmm.. you are indeed elegant, and your judging is impressive. Would you like to duel?"

Artemis: "Hijacking a saint graph unwillingly? How... peculiar. And what is that bear next to you?"

Chiyou: "You were raging.. and destroying... and razing... why?"

Huangdi: "My student! It has been so long, it is wonderful to see how you have grown."

Please be very patient with me, for I know no better Cing Krimson Requiem's Avatar
    Jeez, it feels like I've hit my head and blacked out. How long was I out? Over a month?
    Eh, I've been out for longer.

For the first time in his life, mankind's mightiest hero knew what it was like to feel true terror.

Monstrous Guardian of the Golden Treasure
    Ladon the Hundred-Headed

Aliases: Guardian of the Golden Apples, Ward of the Hesperides, Hera's Ire, the Mightiest Son of Typhon, the Most Fearsome Phantasmal of Greece, The Nightfall
    Class: Ruler
    Alternate Classes: N/A, only summoned under special circumstances
    Alignment: Lawful Neutral
    Source: Greek Mythology
    Region: Greece
    Attribute: Heaven

Parameters
    Strength: A
    Endurance: A
    Agility: C
    Mana: A
    Luck: D

Background
    A skeletal snake head found beneath a boulder, said to be the remnant of the Lernaean Hydra's immortal 9th head.
    Shredded cloth, crusted with dried centaur blood and hydra venom.
    A child's bow, gifted to Echidna by her human lover to give to their future children.
    A great stone axe, purchased from the Einzberns in return for generations of a bloodline's research.
    A pair of snapped oars, broken by the stress of a single man rowing the Argo through the clashing rocks.
    The ruins of a colossal crossbow found lost in the sands of a forgotten Mesopotamian kingdom.
    An ancient collar, commissioned by a queen from Asia Minor for use on what could only be some sort of colossal beast based on its size.

When it seemed like claiming one catalyst from another was too risky to attempt, desperate mages simply turned their gaze to collecting anything else that could possibly be used to summon the mightiest hero in all of Greece in preparation for the approaching Holy Grail War. Masters who had already claimed a catalyst were left helpless to do anything about their competitors lest they leave their own hard-earned catalysts unguarded.
    So it came to be that instead of wiping out the competition for the Grail War before it even started, all seven participating members succeeded in summoning the Heroic Spirit Heracles in his homeland.

"This would not do."

From the Throne of Gods, the former queen of Olympus fumed. Something would need to be done to keep that brute in check, and the fools who summoned him as well. She needed a Ruler to make sure that those idiots didn't end up cracking open a hole to the Root and something else to get their entire timeline pruned. Though, who to pick? There was no shortage of Christian saints with roots in Greece, but even the resulting fame boost wouldn't make them strong enough to wrangle seven Heracles'. No, she would need someone older, preferably from the lumbering thug's own era. Astraea perhaps? Pah. Pass. The second-generation Titaness was far too humble and merciful to wrestle that overmuscled bully into line, not to mention Hera would have to go through the trouble of finding a host for her to manifest in. She herself already qualified as a potential Ruler, but she still ran the same problem of having to find a host on top of being the one to personally have to interact with her sworn enemy.
    Hera got to thinking. Who in that musclehead's life has managed to give him trouble? That last wife of his, Deianira, his killer? No, Hera would have to bend the rules far too much to summon her as a Ruler, not to mention the vast amount of support she'd need just to keep her alive in such a violent war. Not that she'd agree to fight her beloved husband of course.
    Perhaps Heracles' other wife, that Queen from Lydia? Om... something or other. She'd certainly make sure Heracles wouldn't step out of line. But, giving her the blessing of an Olympian queen and the authority of a Ruler could have some nasty consequences... she'd heard stories of how that woman exploited loophole after loophole to essentially bully anyone she wanted into submission, including some gods. No, she was too dangerous.
    Everyone else that ever managed to give Heracles trouble was either swiftly defeated, won on a technicality, or had issues with ambition and loyalty. Who then? Who could she possibly trust to make sure none of those thuggish oafs broke the rules?!
    A name snapped into her head. Of course. Of course. Why didn't she think of this sooner? He certainly would make for a nice Ruler, if he was even a Heroic Spirit to begin with. But no matter, a special summoning for this unique circumstance was no issue for the Queen of the Greek Gods. Just a little touch-up here, a blessing there, some adjustments to make a proper Servant and...

The sun had begun to set as a warbling, distorted sound thundered over the horizon, sending chills into each of the seven master's bones. But, where their human masters felt only confusion and a creeping sense of unease, an emotion long-dormant in the seven manifestations of Greece's mightiest hero resurfaced.

True, utter despair.

Skills
    Class Skills
    Magic Resistance: A
    As the pinnacle of phantasmal species, dragons are nigh-invulnerable to magecraft of all sorts. It would be unfair to call Ladon a "Magus Killer" though, as his immense power lets him slaughter foes with equal ease regardless of whether they can cast spells or not. While this Magic Resistance stemming from draconic blood can be overcome with dragon-slaying magic, such powers are offset by some of Ladon's other skills.

God's Resolution: -
    Deemed unnecessary by Hera when constructing Ladon's class container. The Servants of this Grail War will be forced into line by terror, not magecraft, and there will be no need to use command seals as rewards for the seven fools who all sought to summon Heracles.

True Name Discernment: -
    Also deemed unnecessary when constructing Ladon's class container. All Servants participating in the war are Heracles, so it is unnecessary to distinguish between them.

Personal Skills
    Dragon-Kind: EX
    A skill that denotes one's nature as the mightiest phantasmal species to ever exist.
    At rank EX, it signifies Ladon's nature as a naturally-born dragon who was not a demon or a god as well.

Blessing of the Goddess-Queen: A
    Proof of Hera's direct involvement in Ladon's summoning. Numerous benefits are granted by this skill, such as the very existence of other skills which Hera personally included to strengthen her champion and keep her nemesis in line. It functions like Imperial Privilege in a way.

Counter-Hero: C
    Inflicts heavy penalties on heroes, but leaves anti-heroes untouched. But since all possible threats are Heracles, this is a non-issue.
    The seed that this skill was grown from comes from Heracles' encounter with the terrifying Ladon. After sneaking past the Hesperides and climbing the tree of golden apples, the eternal sunset that lit the garden of the sunset nymphs fell away to night as a warbling cry descended upon the hero. Upon witnessing the hundred-headed monstrosity, the mightiest hero of Greece felt true fear for the first time.
    Hera's blessing has bolstered that fear enough to make this into a proper skill that can bring tangible effects. So long as they are applied to or being used by Heracles, effects that increase the abilities of "monster-slaying" or "dragon-slaying" are weakened.

Wail of the Hesperides: B
    Heracles completed his eleventh labor in the time between his early departure from the Argonauts and Jason's final voyage home after his quest. Sailing by the garden of the sunset, the Argonauts passed by just in time to witness the Hesperides wailing over the corpse of their beloved Ladon, who was struck down by Atlas after refusing to allow him to collect the golden apples, aware that Heracles had sent him to do so in his stead. The nymphs were powerless to stop their father's rage as he slew the dragon and brought one of his heads with him back up the mountain, where it would lay amongst the stars when Atlas was trapped by Heracles once again.
    In the event that Ladon is miraculously overcome and killed, a final cry shall erupt from his body and overwhelm the Servant responsible for killing him, harshly lowering all parameters and skill ranks. This would normally result in the Servant being left helpless before their competitors in a typical Grail War, but in this unique circumstance, the penalty is inflicted on all the Servants, as they all share the identity of "Heracles".

Territory Creation ---> Guardian of the Golden Apples: C
    A skill tailor-made by Hera for this specific summoning of Ladon. It allows Ladon to establish territory in the same way as the Caster class' skill does, but it exclusively does so for the area where the Holy Grail will eventually manifest. Within this area, Ladon's power is absolute, granting him awareness of anyone who steps foot within his territory without his permission. Reflecting his resolute protection of the golden apples, no one who does not have "permission" to lay claim to the Grail (How this permission is even obtained is unknown even by Ladon) will be allowed to approach his hallowed grounds.

Nightfall: EX
    As the Hesperides were the nymphs of sunset, to overcome the golden apples' first line of defense is to leave the grace of the sun and daylight behind.
    To leave humanity's natural domain behind.
    Night falls, and humanity's inherent advantage is left behind as the nocturnal predators leer down at their prey with eyes gleaming like two-hundred malevolent red stars.
    Upon stepping up to challenge Ladon, or upon being designated a target by Ladon, the effect of any "activated" ability ends, just like mankind's control ends once they are thrust into a moonlit world where they are not king. The lasting effect of any noble phantasm, spell, or skill is completely terminated and cannot be reactivated until Ladon's threat ends, although passive abilities may retain their function.

Noble Phantasms
    He Who Swallows the One-Hundred Heads
    Nine Lives Overcoming

Type: Counterattack

First, there was a desperate, all-out attack fueled by panic and adrenaline.
    Then, there was utter, crushing defeat.
    Though not a technique honed and trained by Ladon, it is nonetheless a spectacular display of combat prowess first used to individually attack and repel each of Heracles' attacks performed by the Nine Lives technique. Through the process of using his two-hundred eyes and one-hundred brains to their fullest potential, each head of Ladon communicates their different perspectives to each other in order to launch the most effective and precise counterattack possible, be it against one-hundred simultaneous attacks coming at him from all sides, or disabling a single attack by attacking it from one-hundred different angles.

Though Some Hundreds you may Kill, You Will See there's A Hundred Still
    Centennial Drakon

Type: Anti-Self

The Dragon with One-Hundred Heads. That is the epithet of Ladon.
    That is the absolute truth- that Ladon, the dragon, has one-hundred heads. always.
    Within the yawning maw of the large, outer head lies a void where ninety-nine other heads reside. Whenever a head is destroyed or removed, the appendage is drawn into the abyss and removed from causality. Then, as if nothing had happened at all, another head emerges in its place. The heads are not merely regrowing, the instance of their destruction or removal is negated altogether, so as to assure that no matter what, Ladon the dragon always has one-hundred heads.

Though this process of damage nullification is essentially unending, it merely means that slaying Ladon by targeting his heads is not a viable option. Any other methods are still available.

However, with Nine Lives Overcoming allowing him to react to almost any attack and throw his expendable heads in the way, that will be far easier said than done.

Lore
    Personality
    Though nightmarish in appearance and displaying behavior akin to a vicious night predator in combat, Ladon is not evil or vindictive. He was one of the many children of Typhon and Echidna to be taken in by the Olympians following their father's demise, and like Cerberus, Orthrus, Aquila, and the Dragon of Colchis, settled into a new life quite well, content to serve new masters and fulfill their duty.
    Though Ladon is lethargic and spends most of the daytime slumbering, he will guard his quarry with all the ferocity of his father Typhon and all the fury of his mistress Hera. Now, summoned as a Ruler Servant for a Holy Grail War, he continues to follow Hera's orders and enforce her command: No one is to step out of line or play outside of the rules, or else.

April Fools
    An AP Keeper-type Servant.
    Please?
    Pretty please?
    C'mon, the event ends in three hours! Surely just a dozen apples or two wouldn't hurt!?
    That banner scammed me! I didn't even get any event CEs! How was I supposed to clear out the event shop in that short amount of time?!

Dislikes
    The smell of Eucalyptus

Natural Enemy
    Atlas, Heracles

Relationships

Master
    It seems Ladon was summoned with a note attached to him. It's from Hera!
    This is for Ritsuka, you big fat nasty smelling fat BITCH, why you summoned my motherfuckin dragon with your triflin dirty mortal ass you big fat BITCH, Oompa Loompa body-ass BITCH, I'm coming up there and I'm gonna beat the fuck out of you BITCH, and don't even call your other Servants today cause I'm gonna come up there unexpected and wait your motherfuckin ass BITCH, I'm coming to beat the fuck out of you BITCH.
    You put the letter down.

The Lernaean Hydra
    Estranged siblings separated at birth and reunited by chance with Hera. He commends her loyalty to their mistress but remains distant. Regardless, he makes one thing clear: No matter who you are, if you break the rules or trespass, you are dead meat.

Orthrus, Cerberus, Ganymede, Medea (Rider)
    Estranged siblings (And their plus-ones) who met up with each other when their schedules permitted it. They're alright, but they don't have much in common to bond over.

Vanagandr
    Startlingly similar backstories. He would never betray the gods though, and they would never betray him!... Except for Atlas.

Titan Atlas
    There is a glowering resentment towards the Titan who slew him.

The Hesperides
    The wailing of the Hesperides falls silent as old friends are reunited.

Hera, Europa
    Unconditional obedience.

Heracles (All)
    Two-hundred eyes zero in like laser beams and focus their glare on the hero. The message goes unsaid.
    I'm watching you.

The Essence of our Bonds
    Golden Sunset
    Is there a more beautiful time of day?
    Ladon would be hard-pressed to think of another answer. Even with one-hundred brains, he still comes up short.
    A monstrous creature from the nightmares of a madman relaxes in a garden lit by the golden sunset, surrounded by sleepy nymphs ready to turn in for the night.
    Although he has seen the sun set a hundred times for each day that passes, he could not think of a more beautiful moment.

Final notes
    I had written a story based on Greek mythology once, so I based Ladon's "Always has 100 heads" ability on the Ladon I wrote in that.

It seems that rather than update an old sheet of mine or finish the St. Christopher or Robin Goodfellow sheets I was working on, I made this one up on the spot. Hope it doesn't show too much.

Oh, and one last fun fact: In some versions of the story, Ladon is the one killed by Heracles' bow, not the Hydra. In the versions where Heracles chooses to lift the sky rather than fight Ladon, I presume Ladon just scared the shit out of him. I don't know whether TYPE-Moon uses the version of Heracles that held up the sky, but if they do, that means that Herc got jumped by Ladon while climbing the apple tree and either ran away seeing he was outmatched or got his ass beat then went to get someone else to get the apples.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Cing Krimson Requiem View Post
    Jeez, it feels like I've hit my head and blacked out. How long was I out? Over a month?
    Eh, I've been out for longer.

For the first time in his life, mankind's mightiest hero knew what it was like to feel true terror.

Monstrous Guardian of the Golden Treasure
    Ladon the Hundred-Headed

Aliases: Guardian of the Golden Apples, Ward of the Hesperides, Hera's Ire, the Mightiest Son of Typhon, the Most Fearsome Phantasmal of Greece, The Nightfall
    Class: Ruler
    Alternate Classes: N/A, only summoned under special circumstances
    Alignment: Lawful Neutral
    Source: Greek Mythology
    Region: Greece
    Attribute: Heaven

Parameters
    Strength: A
    Endurance: A
    Agility: C
    Mana: A
    Luck: D

Background
    A skeletal snake head found beneath a boulder, said to be the remnant of the Lernaean Hydra's immortal 9th head.
    Shredded cloth, crusted with dried centaur blood and hydra venom.
    A child's bow, gifted to Echidna by her human lover to give to their future children.
    A great stone axe, purchased from the Einzberns in return for generations of a bloodline's research.
    A pair of snapped oars, broken by the stress of a single man rowing the Argo through the clashing rocks.
    The ruins of a colossal crossbow found lost in the sands of a forgotten Mesopotamian kingdom.
    An ancient collar, commissioned by a queen from Asia Minor for use on what could only be some sort of colossal beast based on its size.

When it seemed like claiming one catalyst from another was too risky to attempt, desperate mages simply turned their gaze to collecting anything else that could possibly be used to summon the mightiest hero in all of Greece in preparation for the approaching Holy Grail War. Masters who had already claimed a catalyst were left helpless to do anything about their competitors lest they leave their own hard-earned catalysts unguarded.
    So it came to be that instead of wiping out the competition for the Grail War before it even started, all seven participating members succeeded in summoning the Heroic Spirit Heracles in his homeland.

"This would not do."

From the Throne of Gods, the former queen of Olympus fumed. Something would need to be done to keep that brute in check, and the fools who summoned him as well. She needed a Ruler to make sure that those idiots didn't end up cracking open a hole to the Root and something else to get their entire timeline pruned. Though, who to pick? There was no shortage of Christian saints with roots in Greece, but even the resulting fame boost wouldn't make them strong enough to wrangle seven Heracles'. No, she would need someone older, preferably from the lumbering thug's own era. Astraea perhaps? Pah. Pass. The second-generation Titaness was far too humble and merciful to wrestle that overmuscled bully into line, not to mention Hera would have to go through the trouble of finding a host for her to manifest in. She herself already qualified as a potential Ruler, but she still ran the same problem of having to find a host on top of being the one to personally have to interact with her sworn enemy.
    Hera got to thinking. Who in that musclehead's life has managed to give him trouble? That last wife of his, Deianira, his killer? No, Hera would have to bend the rules far too much to summon her as a Ruler, not to mention the vast amount of support she'd need just to keep her alive in such a violent war. Not that she'd agree to fight her beloved husband of course.
    Perhaps Heracles' other wife, that Queen from Lydia? Om... something or other. She'd certainly make sure Heracles wouldn't step out of line. But, giving her the blessing of an Olympian queen and the authority of a Ruler could have some nasty consequences... she'd heard stories of how that woman exploited loophole after loophole to essentially bully anyone she wanted into submission, including some gods. No, she was too dangerous.
    Everyone else that ever managed to give Heracles trouble was either swiftly defeated, won on a technicality, or had issues with ambition and loyalty. Who then? Who could she possibly trust to make sure none of those thuggish oafs broke the rules?!
    A name snapped into her head. Of course. Of course. Why didn't she think of this sooner? He certainly would make for a nice Ruler, if he was even a Heroic Spirit to begin with. But no matter, a special summoning for this unique circumstance was no issue for the Queen of the Greek Gods. Just a little touch-up here, a blessing there, some adjustments to make a proper Servant and...

The sun had begun to set as a warbling, distorted sound thundered over the horizon, sending chills into each of the seven master's bones. But, where their human masters felt only confusion and a creeping sense of unease, an emotion long-dormant in the seven manifestations of Greece's mightiest hero resurfaced.

True, utter despair.

Skills
    Class Skills
    Magic Resistance: A
    As the pinnacle of phantasmal species, dragons are nigh-invulnerable to magecraft of all sorts. It would be unfair to call Ladon a "Magus Killer" though, as his immense power lets him slaughter foes with equal ease regardless of whether they can cast spells or not. While this Magic Resistance stemming from draconic blood can be overcome with dragon-slaying magic, such powers are offset by some of Ladon's other skills.

God's Resolution: -
    Deemed unnecessary by Hera when constructing Ladon's class container. The Servants of this Grail War will be forced into line by terror, not magecraft, and there will be no need to use command seals as rewards for the seven fools who all sought to summon Heracles.

True Name Discernment: -
    Also deemed unnecessary when constructing Ladon's class container. All Servants participating in the war are Heracles, so it is unnecessary to distinguish between them.

Personal Skills
    Dragon-Kind: EX
    A skill that denotes one's nature as the mightiest phantasmal species to ever exist.
    At rank EX, it signifies Ladon's nature as a naturally-born dragon who was not a demon or a god as well.

Blessing of the Goddess-Queen: A
    Proof of Hera's direct involvement in Ladon's summoning. Numerous benefits are granted by this skill, such as the very existence of other skills which Hera personally included to strengthen her champion and keep her nemesis in line. It functions like Imperial Privilege in a way.

Counter-Hero: C
    Inflicts heavy penalties on heroes, but leaves anti-heroes untouched. But since all possible threats are Heracles, this is a non-issue.
    The seed that this skill was grown from comes from Heracles' encounter with the terrifying Ladon. After sneaking past the Hesperides and climbing the tree of golden apples, the eternal sunset that lit the garden of the sunset nymphs fell away to night as a warbling cry descended upon the hero. Upon witnessing the hundred-headed monstrosity, the mightiest hero of Greece felt true fear for the first time.
    Hera's blessing has bolstered that fear enough to make this into a proper skill that can bring tangible effects. So long as they are applied to or being used by Heracles, effects that increase the abilities of "monster-slaying" or "dragon-slaying" are weakened.

Wail of the Hesperides: B
    Heracles completed his eleventh labor in the time between his early departure from the Argonauts and Jason's final voyage home after his quest. Sailing by the garden of the sunset, the Argonauts passed by just in time to witness the Hesperides wailing over the corpse of their beloved Ladon, who was struck down by Atlas after refusing to allow him to collect the golden apples, aware that Heracles had sent him to do so in his stead. The nymphs were powerless to stop their father's rage as he slew the dragon and brought one of his heads with him back up the mountain, where it would lay amongst the stars when Atlas was trapped by Heracles once again.
    In the event that Ladon is miraculously overcome and killed, a final cry shall erupt from his body and overwhelm the Servant responsible for killing him, harshly lowering all parameters and skill ranks. This would normally result in the Servant being left helpless before their competitors in a typical Grail War, but in this unique circumstance, the penalty is inflicted on all the Servants, as they all share the identity of "Heracles".

Territory Creation ---> Guardian of the Golden Apples: C
    A skill tailor-made by Hera for this specific summoning of Ladon. It allows Ladon to establish territory in the same way as the Caster class' skill does, but it exclusively does so for the area where the Holy Grail will eventually manifest. Within this area, Ladon's power is absolute, granting him awareness of anyone who steps foot within his territory without his permission. Reflecting his resolute protection of the golden apples, no one who does not have "permission" to lay claim to the Grail (How this permission is even obtained is unknown even by Ladon) will be allowed to approach his hallowed grounds.

Nightfall: EX
    As the Hesperides were the nymphs of sunset, to overcome the golden apples' first line of defense is to leave the grace of the sun and daylight behind.
    To leave humanity's natural domain behind.
    Night falls, and humanity's inherent advantage is left behind as the nocturnal predators leer down at their prey with eyes gleaming like two-hundred malevolent red stars.
    Upon stepping up to challenge Ladon, or upon being designated a target by Ladon, the effect of any "activated" ability ends, just like mankind's control ends once they are thrust into a moonlit world where they are not king. The lasting effect of any noble phantasm, spell, or skill is completely terminated and cannot be reactivated until Ladon's threat ends, although passive abilities may retain their function.

Noble Phantasms
    He Who Swallows the One-Hundred Heads
    Nine Lives Overcoming

Type: Counterattack

First, there was a desperate, all-out attack fueled by panic and adrenaline.
    Then, there was utter, crushing defeat.
    Though not a technique honed and trained by Ladon, it is nonetheless a spectacular display of combat prowess first used to individually attack and repel each of Heracles' attacks performed by the Nine Lives technique. Through the process of using his two-hundred eyes and one-hundred brains to their fullest potential, each head of Ladon communicates their different perspectives to each other in order to launch the most effective and precise counterattack possible, be it against one-hundred simultaneous attacks coming at him from all sides, or disabling a single attack by attacking it from one-hundred different angles.

Though Some Hundreds you may Kill, You Will See there's A Hundred Still
    Centennial Drakon

Type: Anti-Self

The Dragon with One-Hundred Heads. That is the epithet of Ladon.
    That is the absolute truth- that Ladon, the dragon, has one-hundred heads. always.
    Within the yawning maw of the large, outer head lies a void where ninety-nine other heads reside. Whenever a head is destroyed or removed, the appendage is drawn into the abyss and removed from causality. Then, as if nothing had happened at all, another head emerges in its place. The heads are not merely regrowing, the instance of their destruction or removal is negated altogether, so as to assure that no matter what, Ladon the dragon always has one-hundred heads.

Though this process of damage nullification is essentially unending, it merely means that slaying Ladon by targeting his heads is not a viable option. Any other methods are still available.

However, with Nine Lives Overcoming allowing him to react to almost any attack and throw his expendable heads in the way, that will be far easier said than done.

Lore
    Personality
    Though nightmarish in appearance and displaying behavior akin to a vicious night predator in combat, Ladon is not evil or vindictive. He was one of the many children of Typhon and Echidna to be taken in by the Olympians following their father's demise, and like Cerberus, Orthrus, Aquila, and the Dragon of Colchis, settled into a new life quite well, content to serve new masters and fulfill their duty.
    Though Ladon is lethargic and spends most of the daytime slumbering, he will guard his quarry with all the ferocity of his father Typhon and all the fury of his mistress Hera. Now, summoned as a Ruler Servant for a Holy Grail War, he continues to follow Hera's orders and enforce her command: No one is to step out of line or play outside of the rules, or else.

April Fools
    An AP Keeper-type Servant.
    Please?
    Pretty please?
    C'mon, the event ends in three hours! Surely just a dozen apples or two wouldn't hurt!?
    That banner scammed me! I didn't even get any event CEs! How was I supposed to clear out the event shop in that short amount of time?!

Dislikes
    The smell of Eucalyptus

Natural Enemy
    Atlas, Heracles

Relationships

Master
    It seems Ladon was summoned with a note attached to him. It's from Hera!
    This is for Ritsuka, you big fat nasty smelling fat BITCH, why you summoned my motherfuckin dragon with your triflin dirty mortal ass you big fat BITCH, Oompa Loompa body-ass BITCH, I'm coming up there and I'm gonna beat the fuck out of you BITCH, and don't even call your other Servants today cause I'm gonna come up there unexpected and wait your motherfuckin ass BITCH, I'm coming to beat the fuck out of you BITCH.
    You put the letter down.

The Lernaean Hydra
    Estranged siblings separated at birth and reunited by chance with Hera. He commends her loyalty to their mistress but remains distant. Regardless, he makes one thing clear: No matter who you are, if you break the rules or trespass, you are dead meat.

Orthrus, Cerberus, Ganymede, Medea (Rider)
    Estranged siblings (And their plus-ones) who met up with each other when their schedules permitted it. They're alright, but they don't have much in common to bond over.

Vanagandr
    Startlingly similar backstories. He would never betray the gods though, and they would never betray him!... Except for Atlas.

Titan Atlas
    There is a glowering resentment towards the Titan who slew him.

The Hesperides
    The wailing of the Hesperides falls silent as old friends are reunited.

Hera, Europa
    Unconditional obedience.

Heracles (All)
    Two-hundred eyes zero in like laser beams and focus their glare on the hero. The message goes unsaid.
    I'm watching you.

The Essence of our Bonds
    Golden Sunset
    Is there a more beautiful time of day?
    Ladon would be hard-pressed to think of another answer. Even with one-hundred brains, he still comes up short.
    A monstrous creature from the nightmares of a madman relaxes in a garden lit by the golden sunset, surrounded by sleepy nymphs ready to turn in for the night.
    Although he has seen the sun set a hundred times for each day that passes, he could not think of a more beautiful moment.

Final notes
    I had written a story based on Greek mythology once, so I based Ladon's "Always has 100 heads" ability on the Ladon I wrote in that.

It seems that rather than update an old sheet of mine or finish the St. Christopher or Robin Goodfellow sheets I was working on, I made this one up on the spot. Hope it doesn't show too much.

Oh, and one last fun fact: In some versions of the story, Ladon is the one killed by Heracles' bow, not the Hydra. In the versions where Heracles chooses to lift the sky rather than fight Ladon, I presume Ladon just scared the shit out of him. I don't know whether TYPE-Moon uses the version of Heracles that held up the sky, but if they do, that means that Herc got jumped by Ladon while climbing the apple tree and either ran away seeing he was outmatched or got his ass beat then went to get someone else to get the apples.
    Ooh i love that second NP. And thanks for the Hydra relationship line.

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle TQG Imaginatorious's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Well then, someone has a bone to pick with Ritsuka...

祖 Ancestor
    Blog Entries
    You know? This probably would have been perfect for this monthly contest TBH

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    For sure.

I really, really like Guardian of the Golden Apples. Usually I wouldn't care for turning a monster into a Servant like this, but having him be a Ruler that guards the Grail as he guarded the apples in life is an inspired idea.
    Honestly, I like it more than him being chosen for the 7 Heracles War. Also you really overdid the Master relationship, I don't even know how to react to that lol
    Last edited by pinetree; August 28th, 2022 at 09:37 PM.

Please be very patient with me, for I know no better Cing Krimson Requiem's Avatar
    Ah, the contests. I keep forgetting about those.

For how many Rulers have shown up in Fate, I've rarely seen one summoned to do their actual job.

I also tend to stray away from making monsters into Servants, usually because I have this unconscious expectation to pick some random hot anime character to be their faceclaim instead of letting them just stay a monster. But Ladon's design from HF just stuck with me so much I couldn't not let him stay an eldritch abomination that would make Herc shit himself. I think Humbaba's original form was like that for Gilgamesh.

Blog Entries
    Top Level Notes
    It is time to continue the serious series...

"In another world, where Beast III was able to grow...
    Only one mortal would have been able to save the world."

< ─ ⪻ ─ ⋘ ─ ⪡ - ⫷ ─ ┤├ ─ ⫸ ─ ⪢ ─ ⋙ ─ ⪼ ─ >< ─ ⪻ ─ ⋘ ─ ⪡ ─ ⫷ ─ ┤├ ─ ⫸ ─ ⪢ ─ ⋙ ─ ⪼ ─ >

"Greetings, pal. I am Grand Lancer. My name is...
    oh you know who I am? Yes, you look like you would recognize me. You are one of them. Thank you.
    No time to waste. Let's get down to business."

~ ♬ ~

_G_R_A_N_D__L_A_N_C_E_R_
    The Lance of Men

Class
    Lancer
    Alternative Classes
    -
    True Name
    ???
    Aliases
    The Man among Men, Baptist's sins
    Origin
    Historical Fact
    Height/Weight
    183cm/79kg
    Alignment
    Neutral Good
    Attribute
    Human

STR END AGI MAN LCK
    B A C D A

Dislikes
    everything men dislike
    Talent
    manliness
    Natural Enemy
    a certain Gatekeeper, Beast III
    Armament
    Lance of Humanity
    Catalyst
    honest feelings of a man

╣╠

══════════╣ Manly Skills ╠══════════
    Manly Skills

Magic Resistance B
    Heightened through his Grand Container. While his way of fighting appears like movement and martial arts-based magecraft, it is not.

Wide Specialization B
    A man of many talents. He kept learning and gaining new skills. All in the service of his country and to feed his family. Every job a man should be able to do, even in modern times, can be done enough to be a role model for the next generation and an inspiration for his fellow men.

Iron Willy A
    He is tenacious like no other. A man will not relent. As long as they are still standing, so will he, lance in hand. Similar to independent Action and Battle Continuation, he can last on his own for several hours through sheer will and experience. He is worthy to be compared to the second coming of Ares, the god of war and manliness, the man among men, even if he is a mere mortal. His story will live on forever.

The Body of Men B
    A composite skill of Anatomy Understanding and Natural Body (False).
    His body is a work of art. Each muscle is trained to become one with humanity's ideal image of a real man. Not through perfect genes or divine blessings, but through his own sweat and tears alone. But instead of being arrogant about it, he appreciates all forms of bodies. It was not his intention to reach the peak of form, it were the people that admired him as the peak. Because he knows his own body, he knows how to treat the other's - even if antithetical to his own.
    A simple yet refined fighting style that dances with the opponent through the battlefield. A dance exists to bring joy to both, so even when his lance pierces your organs, you will fall exhausted and thankful into sleep.
    To train, he would often spar against five.

╣╠

════════╣ Noble Phantasm ╠════════
    Noble Phantasm

Weapon of Humanity's Sins
    The Lance that dared to rise against the Eternal Unknown

A conceptual weapon as well as a real one he wielded in life, like so many others.
    The most simple weapon in the world. An elongated tool to pierce bodies, humans and animals alike. Since ancient times, it was used to fulfill the duty of men. Since then, it remained the same in form, only with the measurements fluctuating depending on where it was used.
    He is the embodiment of all of them. The perfect lance that never wavered.
    Many times he impaled beings that were beyond the comprehension of the common man. But he dared to raise his weapons against heaven and proclaimed to bring the fight to it.
    In the end, despite his efforts and the support of others, he could not reach his goal. Not even close. What happened afterward? Not many know. Perhaps his story is still being written right now.
    Just as simple as the weapon in concept is, so is this Noble Phantasm. An embodiment of man, that conquers and pacifies that which is opposite to him.

╣╠

══════════╣ His Glorious Name ╠══════════
    Identity

(Click me)

╣╠

══════════╣ Relationships ╠══════════
    Relationships

You hear a clapping sound in his room.

╣╠

═════════╣ Notes ╠═════════Notes:
    Alternative Intromusic unlocked

The joke is, he tried to study the effects of sex in space but the project failed due to a lack of funding and the Unknown are women :roman:

did i have to search questionable color palettes for this one? Yes.
    Thanks for suffering through the third installment of my low-effort shitpost Grands.
    "Let's see the color of your coin, my friend."

Behold my vault of Heroes.
    Where the Heavens and the Abyss breath the Music of Humanity.

The King's duty is to provide. And provide, I shall.
    University of Formatting | Gallery of Potential | Memorandum of the Extra Class Kings

Our Kingdom will grow. And we shall know each citizen.
    Create-a-Servant 4 soon.