Page 51 of 620 FirstFirst ... 414649505152535661101151551 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,020 of 12385

Thread: Create-A-Servant 3

Lancer of Industry
    “Hello master, so I’ve been summoned as a Lancer this time? Well not to fret, We will still able to forge humanity’s light. Come now master, there’s not a moment to waste!”

https://www.zerochan.net/521700

Fc link:
    Class: Lancer (Caster)
    Alignment: Lawful / Good

True Name

True Name: Alexandre Gustave Eiffel
    Info

Nicknames: Child of Industry, Monument Man
    Dislikes: Stagnation,
    Height: 1.91 m (6’3”)
    Weight: 106.59 kg (235lbs)
    Origin: History
    Region: France
    Catalyst: An original piece from the Statue of Liberty or Eiffel Tower.
    Talents: engineering, aeronautics, and meteorology knowledge
    Armament: Steel Beam
    Natural Enemy: Charles Granier

Stats and Deck

STR: C
    END: D
    AGI: D
    MAG: E
    LCK: A

Quick- Arts - Arts - Arts - Buster

Class and Personal Skills

Class Skills

Magic Resistance (E):
    A skill that denotes a Servant’s ability to resist or cancel magic. At this rank Lancer is unable to cancel spells but reduce the effects a little. Born in an era where machines and industry was on the rise, science ruled over magic and so magic became few and far between.

Personal Skills

Inherent Wisdom (B):
    A skill given to a Servant in recognition of their feats of wisdom or for the creation of a scientific advancement such as taming lightning. Provides a rank up equal the difference between this skill’s Rank and Lancer’s MAG stat after a spell has been used.

The skill that makes up for Lancer’s low magic resistance. Due to being born in a era where science was on the rise, the use of magic was few and far between, this lead Lancer to study science instead. Through his wisdom in science, Lancer is able to breakdown the make up of high level thaumaturgy and greater rituals and reduce the effects even further after the first casting.

Light of Possibilities (C+):
    A skill given to a Servant in recognition of their ability to see the light in everything. This light can be as abstract as the good in humanity itself or the pure will to protect everyone around you. This skill provides a rank up in LCK.

In life Lancer longed for freedom for the world. This longing is most apparent in the meaning behind his iconic marvels, both stand for the births of freedom in two nations. this longing for the freedom of humanity manifested itself in the form of a skill. Now as a Servant, Lancer strives to protect that freedom that the world has obtained as a defender of the righteous.

Child of Industry ~ Marvel Maker ~ (A):
    A unique skill given to Servants whose legends arose during or because of the industrial era. This skill acts as a pseudo Territory Creation skill of the same rank and allows the Servant to create a domain akin to “Eiffel Works” that is greater than a workshop in replace of an existing structure. With sufficient mana and materials, this workshop allows for the creation of golems or other structures.

The skill that idealizes Lancer’s profession that made his legend possible. An engineer by profession, the time in which he was born only propelled his desire to create works of modern marvel. This skill allows Lancer to create the workshop needed for his first Noble Phantasm to be used. With sufficient materials, Lancer is able to create Golems and weaponry that can be used by the golems at a relatively fast pace however he cannot construct his noble phantasm and golems at the same time.

Noble Phantasms

Libertas
    Liberty Enlightening the World
    Anti-Army Noble Phantasm (B)
    Targets: 10 (1-10), Buster
    A pseudo Noble Phantasm that Lancer can call upon after creating it. Libtertas takes the form of a giant bronze mechanical Golem in the form of the Roman goddess of freedom of the same name. This golem comes with a rank of B STR and END and a rank of E for MAG. Due to Lancer’s legend of construction Libertas in his workshop, this Noble Phantasm must first be constructed before it can be called upon. The materials needed to construct this noble phantasm must be the same as the original construct but the time needed to create it can be levied by the amount of mana expended during the creation process.

“Subjugation is stagnation, and that stagnation is the antithesis of evolution and change. The freedom that evolution provides is the light of humanity. Now sound the horns! Fire up the engines! Build the symbol of humanity’s new found light. LIBERTAS

Exposition Universelle de Eiffel
    My Marvel that Shines Across the World
    Anti-City Noble Phantasm (A+)
    Targets: size of Paris (population of Paris), Arts
    Lancer’s true Noble Phantasm, the realization of the dreams inspired by his most iconic creation, the Eiffel Tower. Since it’s creation, the Eiffel Tower has stood as a physical representation of the hopes and dreams of millions of people. When invoked, Exposition Universelle de Eiffel creates a beam of light that surrounds where lancer stands. This light is made up of the pure forms of the hopes and dreams that the Eiffel Tower creates converted into pure magical energy. This light then forms into a glowing tower resembling the Eiffel Tower. Then upon the declaration of this Noble Phantasm’s name, a ring of light of incredible power is shot out from the tower reaching the area of the city of Paris. While to the outside observer this attack might seem like just a ray of light, this attack is truly considered hope personified. Due to Lancer’s love of architecture, this attack does not harm structures but instead all enemies within them. As long as the light of his Noble Phantasm touches his enemy they receive the full effects of the blast.

“What is impossible? Nothing I say to you. Has humanity not unlocked secret after secret of this world? What is impossible today is common the next. Let us seize this opportunity. Shine forth and give the world a symbol of possibilities. EXPOSITION UNIVERSELLE DE EIFFEL”

Background

Lancer was born into a family of modest wealth. Not one of power but also not one that lived paycheck to paycheck. During his formative years, lancer often complained about his schooling being to boring an easy. This boredom accompanied Lancer until he approached the railway engineer Charles Nepveu, who quickly noticed Lancer’s potential and took lancer under his wing.

At the end of 1866 Lancer managed to borrow enough money to set up his own workshops at 48 Rue Fouquet in Levalois-Perret. Where he began to quickly grow a name for himself in the world of architecture. Most notably creating two bridges in both Spain and South America. By the Exposition Universelle in 1878 firmly established his reputation as one of the leading engineers of the time.

Then then his first marvel was born. In 1881 Lancer was contacted by Auguste Bartholdi who was in need of an engineer to help him to realise the Statue of Liberty. Lancer then devised a structure consisting of a four legged pylon to support the copper sheeting which made up the body of the statue. The entire statue was erected at the Eiffel works in Paris before being dismantled and shipped to the United States.

After the birth of this modern marvel and representation of freedom Lancer took to planning his next miracle. The design for his tower was exhibited at the Exhibition of Decorative Arts in the autumn of 1884. The tower had been a subject of some controversy, attracting criticism both from those who did not believe it feasible and from those who objected on artistic grounds. Just as work began at the Champ de Mars, the "Committee of Three Hundred" (one member for each metre of the tower's height) was formed, led by Charles Granier and including some of the most important figures of the French arts establishment. However, Lancer was able to complete it I’m just a mere 2 years since breaking ground. Completing a modern marvel akin to pyramids in Egypt. The tower was later named after him. Lancer spoke of this tower as not only modern art, but also the culmination of the last era and it’s impact on the freedom of humanity and science.

Lancer is not normally what one would call a heroic spirit. In life he did not fight some great evil or was born of divine lineage, instead lancer was called upon by the throne of heroes due to the fame two of his most iconic works have gained and the emotions they inspire. As long as those monuments stand, Lancer’s memories cannot vanish. lancer is normally summoned in the CASTER class, if a spark of hope is added to the incantation for his summon, he can manifest in the LANCER class. If summoned in the CASTER class, his Noble Phantasms retain the same name but change effects.

Personality & Lines

Personality:
    One thing is for sure in this world, that is that change is constant ultimately requiring courage and adaptability to forge a name for oneself. The era in which Lancer was born only fuels this notion as science was beginning to change everything about life. Due to this Lancer’s care free soul was able to blossom and thrive. It was said that he had never met a stranger and would go out of his way to meet new and interesting people. This love of people and carefree attitude only fed his love of freedom. Lancer was known as an anti-monarchist and staunch proponent of freedom for the world.

Lines:

Ascension 1:
    “Ah, yes! These tools will work just nice!”

Ascension 2:
    “Oh! Master! Could you look in to buying me these tools next? “

Ascension 3:
    “Don’t worry, it’s just a smudge. “

Ascension 4:
    “Master! Thank you so much, here, these are the plans for our next marvel!”

Last edited by Perry Ellis.; July 1st, 2020 at 12:42 PM.

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Eiffel: Pretty good sheet. I like how you fleshed out Skills that aren't very well described in canon, like Light Of Possibilities. Have to say, for his second NP, I don't really get why being a "symbol of hope" equates to cutting off Servants' connection to leylines. Maybe I just wasn't reading closely enough, but I feel like you could include a bit more flavor-text explaining why the concept equates to that effect.

Also, do you have any thoughts on my Kaguyahime sheet?

Trace: Overcringe King of Padoru's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Eiffel: Though you've done a good work with the descriptions of skills, I'm a bit disappointed with the lack of mentions about his knowledge of aerodynamics and its usage in his works. As for the Eiffel Tower NP, its effects feel weird and would need to be fleshed out. Being one of the most popular monuments in the world, I'd say it could act as a powerful NP that could probably equal something from the Age of Gods, making up for its lack of Mystery with its incredible Fame (as well as the fact that it's said that only a hurricane or a nuke would be able to make it fall, so it could be very tanky). Maybe it could do something like nullifying Fame from other Servants, excepting those that boast equal or superior renown (Heracles for example).

Kaguyahime: looks good to me. While I don’t know a lot about her legend, you know besides what you provided, I think that you were able to stick true to her legend while adding your own flair. I also liked the 5 in one noble phantasm idea you came up with, that is something lthat ive like about a lot of cannon servants that have something similar like ushiwakamaru or herc alter in strange fake.

as for Eiffel, I went back and overhauled the noble phantasm. Tbh I was kind of stuck creatively in how i wanted to do his NP, so I just went with my other idea and as I began to write it out I feel like I was able to explain this other idea better.

@King of Pandora, the lack of his aerodynamics accomplishments is mostly due to both me not really looking up to see what they were and the reasoning I gave as to why he can be summoned. I was going more so for him being the vessel that both the Eiffel Tower and Statue of Liberty would be summoned into like voyager in requiem.
    Last edited by Perry Ellis.; July 1st, 2020 at 12:55 PM.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Kabalisto Koga's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Perry Ellis. View Post
    Kaguyahime: looks good to me. While I don’t know a lot about her legend, you know besides what you provided, I think that you were able to stick true to her legend while adding your own flair. I also liked the 5 in one noble phantasm idea you came up with, that is something lthat ive like about a lot of cannon servants that have something similar like ushiwakamaru or herc alter in strange fake.

as for Eiffel, I went back and overhauled the noble phantasm. Tbh I was kind of stuck creatively in how i wanted to do his NP, so I just went with my other idea and as I began to write it out I feel like I was able to explain this other idea better.

@King of Pandora, the lack of his aerodynamics accomplishments is mostly due to both me not really looking up to see what they were and the reasoning I gave as to why he can be summoned. I was going more so for him being the vessel that both the Eiffel Tower and Statue of Liberty would be summoned into like voyager in requiem.
    your Eifel is quite good i must say annd the Concept of the Tower is now better i must say and i havent thought of him as Lancer honestly please tell me aside of his noblephantasm how can he fight in a Grailwar respectively is he perhaps more a support servant himself ? like as Lancer he must have some form of physical prowess to an Degree .

and About similar servants i made a Jimmu servant which has a similar noblephantasm like Alcides Kings order and because you mentioned Voyager that reminds me that i once made a servant out of the Titanic which i called Titanica .feel free to look at them and if you do , i am cuurious About your oppinion !
    Your verified Chikara-production Studios !

Dont ship me with anyone unless i say so !

When you wake a Dragon in his Lair...

Quote Originally Posted by Kabalisto Koga View Post
    your Eifel is quite good i must say annd the Concept of the Tower is now better i must say and i havent thought of him as Lancer honestly please tell me aside of his noblephantasm how can he fight in a Grailwar respectively is he perhaps more a support servant himself ? like as Lancer he must have some form of physical prowess to an Degree .

and About similar servants i made a Jimmu servant which has a similar noblephantasm like Alcides Kings order and because you mentioned Voyager that reminds me that i once made a servant out of the Titanic which i called Titanica .feel free to look at them and if you do , i am cuurious About your oppinion !
    thanks for taking a look at him, ya I would say he is more of a support servant. The Maine idea behind him being a Lancer is his noble phantasm the conceptualization of a giant metal spike in the ground But also due to the large beams he worked with and other large rod like materials he worked with. Lnacer also isn’t his natural class, this class more so emphasizes the meaning behind his two most iconic works and what they represent. His caster class is his more natural class and better fits his fighting style.

basically he’s a caster summoned in the vessel of a lancer which makes him a little more durable but not by very much.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by King of Padoru View Post
    Thanks for notifying, Koga. I'll get to fix it.

I had a quick look at your contest sheet. It was funny that you decided to go with Persephone too, and it's definitely an improvement from your past sheets, even if it still has some flaws (after all this time I shouldn't ask you to do it, but PLEASE try to fix your grammar). Hopefully we see more sheets from you with at least this level of quality
    I have now read your Persephone (and Triptolamus) and i think you made also a good one i like their noblephantasm with exception of Chthonikós Iliostásio as the part "eternall" is for me a bit much i must say . I am curious plöease answer me how your Persephone fin and think of my Persephone ? as our versions are a bit different as my Persephone annd Hades Version has more romance in it and so on ?

It is good to know that i made improvements (really!) About the Grammar and the rest i try my best to make improvements ,and i know that to hold the Quality Level is more difficult then to improve .

so i try my best with the next which will be as Variety not a Greek servant but a northern Explorer which reminds me have you (or someone) has a Picture of a middleaged Explorer or adventurer as i have in my Picture list no Fitting for him ?

Your average angst/edge supplier BnEl15's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Caster of Remembrance

"Whatever it is humans have accomplished in life, they are bound to forget. Ufufu, now that I think about it, that seems rather sad, don't you think? That is why I have taken it upon myself to remember each and every one of them. It's the least I could do, both for the masses, and for my dear beloved. It's rather ironic, really; the Lady of Forgetfulness can never allow herself to forget."

"Hm? Is it painful to remember, you ask? Ufufu, I believe you are familiar with the answer, Master of Chaldea. Of course, it could be painful, but through that, I learned of the wonders of humanity as well. Besides, if I don't remember them... Who else will? In a few millennia, who else will bear proof that they once existed?"

Class: Caster
    Other Classes: -

True Name: Meng Po
    Alignment: Lawful Good
    Origin: Chinese Mythology

Parameters:

STR: E
    END: B
    AGI: D
    MGI: A
    LCK: E
    NP: A

Dislikes: Separation, being too late, overworking
    Talent: Brewing tea, giving life advice
    Natural Enemy: Qin Shi Huang
    Armament: Magecraft, wraiths
    Catalyst: Tea made with white and yellow chrysanthemums (not normally summonable)
    Class Skills
    Territory Creation

The skill to build a special terrain that is advantageous to oneself as a magus, such as for the purpose of collecting mana. Caster is capable of creating a small "tea house" where she may brew her concoctions and converse with others.

Item Construction

The skill to manufacture magical items, from implements of war to items for daily use. Also, this Skill requires time to gather components and manufacture items. Caster can manufacture ingredients required for her Noble Phantasms. She may also manufacture magical artifacts and weapons with ties to the Chinese underworld.

Divinity

The measure of whether one has Divine Spirit aptitude or not. At high levels, one is treated as a mixed race of a Divine Spirit, and the level declines when the Heroic Spirit's own rank as a Monster or Demonic Beast rises. It can also decrease due to one's dislike for the gods. Despite being born as a human, Caster was deified and earned a position in the bureaucracy of the Chinese Underworld. This grants her low-rank divinity.

Oblivion Correction

Normally a class skill of the Avenger class. People are creatures that forget many things, but an Avenger never forgets. Despite not qualifying for the class, Caster obtains this skill through sheer force of will, embracing her role to remember each and every one of her visitors as "one who is never allowed to forget". Incidentally, this skill also allows her to occasionally recall details and deduce the identities of other Heroic Spirits, particularly those originating from China, claiming that "she had met them before".

Personal Skills
    Human Observation

A technique to observe and understand people. At this level, it is not simply observing but the capacity to hypothesize about one's livelihoods and preferences, and even the lives of people whose name are unknown. This requires a tremendous memory that does not forget easily. As the self-proclaimed final preserver of human memories, Caster has spent centuries getting acquainted with countless people, accompanying them in their final moments. Through this, she came to know both the best and worst things humanity has to offer. This grants her the highest possible rank in this skill.

Authority of Diyu

A set of blessings Caster possesses due to her ties to the Chinese underworld, Diyu. This skill allows Caster to summon wraiths to aid her, as well as wield and resist magecraft with ties to death and the underworld. As the Diyu is also tailored to punish sinners, it also grants her parameters a plus modifier whenever she fights against those possessing evil alignment. As she does not serve as a true ruler of Diyu, Caster can only manifest a small portion of this authority. Most of the time, she also seems reluctant to invoke this skill due to her pacifistic, non-combative nature.

Soothing Fragrance of Chrysanthemums

A skill denoting Caster's status as one who accompanies humans in their last moments. In Chinese mythology, Chrysanthemums are often considered symbols of death, embodying not only the grief and lamentation associated with one's own mortality, but also purity and acceptance, symbolized by white chrysanthemums in particular. The flower signifies that one has come to terms with their life, absolved of their sins, and ready to embark on their next life, either back to the cycle of
    Samsara
    reincarnation
    or into the light of
    Moksha
    Enlightenment
    . As a Servant, Caster carries an incense emitting the soft fragrance of chrysanthemums with her. The scent imposes the concept of "acceptance" within her vicinity; hostile impulses are suppressed, while the power of weapons and Noble Phantasms are significantly reduced. Skills that support the concept of hostility (including but not limited to Madness Enhancement, Berserk and Determination of Steel) may have their effectiveness reduced by up to two ranks. If one is exposed to the fragrance for too long, they may begin to hallucinate; the soothing fragrance may envelop them, taking the form of deceased loved ones embracing them gently, uttering things such as "It's okay, you don't have to fight anymore", further weakening their resolve. It takes a high level of mental fortitude to resist the effects of this skill.

Noble Phantasm(s)
    Five-Flavored Tea of Forgetfulness
    Yíwàng Zhī Shuǐ

Type: Anti-Mind
    Range: -
    Max Targets: 1

Caster's primary Noble Phantasm, a cup of tea made from herbs found in Diyu, served to her visitors just before they reenter the cycle of reincarnation. The tea induces instant and permanent amnesia of one's entire entire life, ensuring that they are ready to embark on their next journey. Having been purged of all previous sins and knowledge, the spirit is returned to the cycle, their place determined by the karma accrued in their previous lives. This Noble Phantasm has a number of different effects depending on the target and the dosage. If consumed by a human, it simply causes a temporary combination of retrograde and anterograde amnesia (referred as global amnesia) lasting up to a week. After all, the target has not been considered "dead" yet for the tea to unleash its full effects.

A more interesting application occurs when the tea is consumed by those who had died at least once before, including Heroic Spirits and extinct Phantasmals. The smallest dose of this tea disrupts procedural memory, reducing their combat capabilities and sealing personal skills. With higher dose, one would gradually lose their long-term memory. Heroic Spirits would lose access to their Noble Phantasms as they forgot their own legends. Finally, should a Heroic Spirit finish a whole serving of tea, there is a high chance that their existence would fade and return to the Throne of Heroes. After all, once one has completely forgot everything about themselves, one becomes an existence without wish, purpose, and desire. In such a state, what else is there to do but reenter
    The Throne
    Samsara
    ? Furthermore, as the tea is considered "a natural occurrence to follow in the cycle of life after death", it is not recognized as an attack. Thus, the notion of defending against it is meaningless; no amount of poison resistance or mental fortification skills may undo the effects of this tea once it is consumed.

Inverse-Colored Tea of Remembrance
    Jìniàn Zhī Shuǐ

Max Targets: 1

Caster's second Noble Phantasm. It is not something that she originally possessed in her legend. Rather, it is the result of centuries of trial and error. Occasionally, Caster encountered those who had lost their sense of self. Perhaps they succumbed to madness, or they had long abandoned their ideals and the things they believed in. Whatever the case, Caster pitied these individuals, and offered to grant them one last vision of clarity before reincarnating their souls. Caster achieved this through another concoction, made from ingredients found in Diyu, supported by her own special branch of magecraft.

A complete inversion of her first Noble Phantasm, drinking this concoction allows one to completely regain their sense of self, no matter how faded or fractured it might have been. It puts the target in a state of mind closest to how they were in life. For a Servant, this may mean unsealing forgotten skills and Noble Phantasm, while nullifying anything that interferes with their sense of self (including but not limited to command spell orders, irregular summoning circumstances, Grail mud, and skills such as Madness Enhancement and Innocent Monster) for the remainder of their summoning. It can be a double-edged blade, depending on the target. For example, removing a Berserker's madness while allowing them to retain their high physical parameters may be advantageous for some. On the other hand, for Heroic Spirits who rely solely on Madness Enhancement or Innocent Monster to fight, drinking this tea may significantly weaken them to the point where they're not much stronger compared to the average human. As this concoction is unrecorded in her legend, Caster does not have it as readily available as her tea of forgetfulness. It requires considerably more mana and raw ingredients to brew, and Caster can only make smaller doses of it at a time.

Description
    Caster's True Name is Meng Po, a minor deity serving in the tenth and final level of Diyu, the Chinese underworld.

Caster is best described as a gentle old lady, oftentimes referred as "everyone's grandma" in Chaldea. Having resided in Diyu and encountered countless humans over the ages, Caster possesses extensive wisdom and innumerable larger-than-life advice to bestow to others. Perhaps related to her job, she also possesses boundless interest in humanity. She enjoys hearing the life stories of other Heroic Spirits, marveling at their exploits and sympathizing with their plights. She is especially fond of Chinese Heroic Spirits, acting overly familiar around them like a doting grandmother and claiming that she had met them numerous times before.

As the owner of an otherworldly, supernatural tea house in Diyu, it goes without saying that Caster is fond of tea. In fact, concocting and experimenting with new recipes for tea has been her favorite pastime whenever she finds herself with nothing else to do in Diyu. Normally, she serves her tea of forgetfulness after a meaningful final conversation with her visitor, once they had fully accepted their fate and was ready for their next life. Ideally, she prefers to use her first Noble Phantasm under the same circumstances, but she knows that the battlefield is rarely that kind. Thus, if it is truly impossible for her to recreate her ideal circumstances, she would not hesitate to resort to more devious means such as mixing her tea into other food or drinks in the hope of getting her target to consume it no matter what.

Despite having worked in Diyu for centuries, Caster never once forgot her deepest desire; her initial reason for joining. Caster's wish to the Grail would be to see her husband once again. She is not entirely certain if the Grail could grant her wish, but if it couldn't... Then she'll wait, just as she always had. Even if it would take her another tens of thousands of years in Diyu, she wholeheartedly embraces the memories of her long lost love.

Lore
    Once upon a time in the Qin dynasty, there lived a woman named Meng Jiang. Lady Meng was married to a low-ranking civil officer. The two lived in poverty, yet they knew that they always had each other, and thus they were able to get through each day with a smile. Despite their meager income and poor living conditions, they were happy.

It all changed one day when Lady Meng's husband was pressed into service by imperial officials and sent as labor force to build the Great Wall of China. From then on, Lady Meng rarely saw her husband. He would disappear for months at a time for his work, with no way to contact him. Eventually, her husband stopped coming home. Worried, Lady Meng set out to bring him winter clothes. Unfortunately, by the time she reached the Great Wall, she was too late; it was revealed that her husband had already died due to overworking. Hearing the bad news, she wept so bitterly that a part of the Great Wall collapsed, revealing his bones. And so, not long after, Lady Meng passed away, unable to bear the pain of losing her beloved.

Normally, whenever a soul passed on, they would pass through the ten levels of Diyu, each of them granting a specific punishment for their sins, before reentering the cycle of reincarnation once they had been purified of their sins. The process is overseen by Yama, the King of Diyu, and his ten appointed officers, each of them responsible for one level of Diyu. Yama was surprised by one particular soul; she had passed all ten levels of Diyu, but her grief is too strong for her to reincarnate. She refused to forget her husband, no matter how much Yama had tried to persuade her. Eventually, Yama took an interest in the woman. Instead of overseeing the process of reincarnation himself, he appointed her as the new overseer. Thus, the minor deity Meng Po was born.

Meng Po serves in the tenth level of Diyu. Her job is to ensure that souls who are ready to be reincarnated do not remember their previous life or their time in Diyu. She does this by serving her five-flavored tea of forgetfulness, made from herbs and water from ponds and streams in Diyu. This is given to each soul to drink before they leave Diyu. The brew induces instant and permanent amnesia, and all memory of other lives is lost.

Having been purged of all previous sins and knowledge, the dead spirit is sent to be reborn in a new earthly incarnation according to the karma accrued over their previous lifetimes, and the cycle begins again. In Chinese tradition, there are legends of miracle births, where a newborn is able to speak because the soul of the baby didn't drink the Five Flavored Tea of Forgetfulness. Occasionally people are able to avoid drinking the brew, resulting in past life memories surfacing in children.

Unlike the previous hellish landscapes of Diyu, Meng Po's domain consists of a serene field of chrysanthemums, with a small tea house in the middle of the field. The tea house's interior is tailored to suit each visitor, based on their interests and experiences in life. Here, Meng Po made it her personal duty to listen to their final concerns. At times, her visitors shared stories of their lives, their loved ones, their wishes and regrets. Meng Po listened to these stories with patience and interest, occasionally offering words of wisdom and comfort to her visitors. After her visitor had fully come to terms with their fate, she offered them her tea, and accompanied them to the world beyond.

Relationships
    Antonio Salieri, Vlad III, Urbain Grandier:
    "Ah, false rumors are terrifying things, indeed. You know, should you ever desire it, I could serve you my tea of remembrance. All you need do is ask."

Chinese Servants:
    "Oh my, I didn't think we would have another encounter so soon, and outside Diyu, for that matter. Well, no matter. If you don't mind, perhaps you could indulge this old lady with tales of your second life. Over a cup of tea, perhaps?"

Zhuge Liang:
    "Huh, this is a peculiar case. I could've sworn I've met Zhuge Liang before but I feel like you're not entirely him... Well, whatever the case, you seem to be terribly overworked! You better lighten up your workload, you hear me!? Listen to granny Meng here, overworking yourself would only end badly for both yourself and your loved ones."

Yama:
    "Lord Yama is here as well? Hmm, in a way, I suppose I am indebted to him. My job has not always been a fun one, but through it I saw wonderful things as well. Such wonders may be fleeting, but I do feel grateful to Lord Yama for taking in this old lady and granting her such opportunity."

Ruler-class Servants:
    "Me? A Ruler? Well, after a few centuries of impartially serving my tea, I suppose it might not be too far-fetched for me to be summoned as one. Then again, even if the opportunity presents itself, I refuse. There is simply a wish that I can never abandon, no matter what. Longing. Love. Ufufu, I suppose you are familiar with the feeling, Master."

Scathach-Skadi:
    "The Scandinavian Mother Goddess who preserves the memories of a fleeting, bygone world... That seems painful, would you like to forget it all? ...Or at least, that's what I would say if I didn't know any better. In truth, I know we are more alike than anything. Even if I truly offered you my tea, you would never accept it, right? You would embrace your role, no matter how painful it may be. Ufufu, if you ever wish to talk about it, my door is always open."

Creator's Notes
    Hmm, not much to say on this one. She's not normally summonable in your standard HGW since she's technically immortal, but I'm sure there's some workaround to get her summoned in FGO like Scathach or Merlin. She has very little combat potential, so any strategy using her basically boils down to getting her target to drink her tea and get sublimated back into the Throne. Other than that, I imagine an FGO challenge quest with her where you go on a damage race as her tea gradually seals your skills and NP, finally insta-killing you in 4-5 turns.

Overall, enjoy this granny.

Blog Entries
    M eng Po: interesting servant i must say BnEl25 (beside i wonder why have you Chose this Name actually to be honest?) ,could you perhaps Name one or two examples of the artifacts or weapons she can create ? Also ist interesting as i work one two servants which also are having to do with it (the underworld) one is spoiler wise Charon im curious what would she think of my Persephone or Hades given that both are basically Yamas Greek Counterparts ? and as you seem that you have deeper Knowledge in asian mythology and legends could i later ask you if i Need some tipps ?like where would you say are lies your forte ?
    Last edited by Kabalisto Koga; July 2nd, 2020 at 09:06 AM.

Blog Entries
    Thanks. On Charon, Hades, Persephone, and other underworld deities, she relates well to them and looks forward to exchange stories since maintaining the underworld for centuries is a very lonely job (she slightly envies Hades and Persephone, although she would never say it). On artifacts and weapons, she mostly uses it to summon incenses and ingredients to make her tea. Technically she could summon copies of weapons belonging to Yama and his ten officials due to her position, but she prefers not to since she's not exactly good at wielding it, and she couldn't access the weapons' special properties either.

Blog Entries
    If this much suffering and sorrow is the will of the gods.
    Then to protect the weak and vulnerable creature they have abandoned and mocked,
    With this blade that brought ‘the Twilight of the Gods’
    I declare war on the gods!

"Now, don't be afraid. To acknowledge your weakness and vulnerability, it is a strength in its own."

The Great God has been prophesied that his son, the Light, will die.
    The Mother of Gods made all things in the world swear not to hurt the Light,
    but a mistletoe plant growing on the edge of the world was forgotten.
    In the end, that mistletoe became the very weapon used by the Blind God to kill the Light under guile of the Trickster.
    The fair mistletoe pierced the Light, and the Twilight of the Gods became closer at hand.

It was far too graceful, so fair and young, when the Mother of the Aesir saw that mistletoe, it never occurred to her that such harmless mistletoe could ever harm, let alone kill, any creature.

Neither has it occurred to any of the gods that the blind and weak god would be the one to murder the God of Light with it.

Whatever curses the Trickster had put into that mistletoe, it must have been so full of malice that what was once the most harmless thing could brought about the ruin to the gods.

Countless self-condemnation and an overwhelming feeling of guilt and powerlessness, even if Hodr repented countless times, the result will not change. The gods’ fate including his own has been sealed.
    He was slain by one of his brethren; he was expelled into Hel’s realm.

One day, after the long winter, after the flames of the Fire Giant has consumed the worlds; he will appear alongside what remains of the old worlds, recounting the events, reseeding the worlds. The mistletoe that felled the Light became a cursed sword, and continues to bring ruin for generations to come.

Come on, don’t give me that look, Master; at least show me that cheerful smile, one last time.
    It can’t be helped, even in this world-branch; I will always be too weak, too blind.
    But that doesn’t mean you would be as well. Be strong, for your own sake.
    The seed of memories we planted will surely grow and bear fruit one day, I shall promise this.
    When the time is ripe, I will show you the result of our efforts, but for now, let us depart.

Farewell, I only wish that no harm may befall you.

Class: Lancer
    True Name: Höðr
    Alignment: True Neutral
    Origin: Norse mythology
    Attribute: Sky

As a Servant, Hod, who has been summoned with the mistletoe as the catalyst, is now once again responsible for the Noble Phantasm which put down the God of Light. Distorted in shape, the mistletoe has accumulated numerous curses from its subsequent wielders.

It is clearly a weapon that brings curse and disaster, a symbol of injury and misfortune.
    When Lancer decides to use this power to protect others—surely the Fates are laughing.

Parameters:
    END: B
    AGI: C
    MGI: B
    LCK: E
    NP: A++

Class Skills:
    Magic Resistance: E
    As result of numerous curses put upon him by the Aesir, in addition to his defective Divine Core, Lancer had his magic resistance severely debilitated.

Personal Skills:
    Symbiosis: B
    Due to their compatibility and Saber’s Blighted Divine Core, Lancer’s Noble Phantasm is fused with his Saint Graph, just like mistletoe growing on a host plant. This modification to his Saint Graph somewhat alleviates his defects, boosts his parameters and even improves his fighting capability dramatically. In addition Lancer is able to generate magical energy by performing what seems to be mana photosynthesis, but he is immobilized while doing so.

Blighted Divine Core: B+
    Lancer’s Divine Core that has been defective from his birth, amplified by his exile to Hel’s realm, resulting in his blindness and several other disabilities. This skill is similar to that of ‘Innocent Monster’ skill, which is also the opposite of what a Divine Core affects; it allows Lancer to modify his Saint Graph. His Divinity is also devolved to the point the he can be summoned into a Holy Grail summoning ritual.

Powerless Shell: A+
    In addition to Lancer’s disabilities, this skill makes others perceive Lancer as much of a threat as a rotting elder and Lancer’s weapon as if a harmless stick. In fact, out of combat the effect is so strong that it becomes somewhat of a charm that attracts little animals, children and other vulnerable creatures to Lancer, as if a towering tree sheltering seedlings from summer’s heat.

Noble Phantasms:
    Mistilteinn Ragnarok
    Light-Slaying Mistletoe, Dawn the Twilight of Gods
    Type: Anti-Divine
    The God of Light was slain, and grim darkness looms over the worlds of gods and men alike.

It is a spear fashioned out of the most fair and harmless-looking mistletoe, which grows on the World Tree, fertilized with malice and trickery; it was used by Lancer to kill the symbol of innocence and radiance, Baldr, signing the beginning of numerous tragedies to come.

Out of combat, it initially appears as a harmless wooden stick, as if a support cane guiding the blind Lancer. In combat, however, it grows into large spear, and compensating for Lancer’s lack of combat skill, it seemed to have been imbued with rune magecrafts designed as if to guide Lancer’s movements, allowing him to match opponents more skilled than himself. Even if it’s enough to defend himself and his Master, the mistletoe still cannot deal enough damage to actually deal with most servants.

However, exactly when the opponent underestimates him, when they feel as if they’re invincible, it is time when Lancer can invoke the true name of this Noble Phantasm. Lancer throws Mistilteinn at full force into the enemy, expanding into countless branches to pierce the enemy and activating the ‘seed of woes’, a curse that is extremely effective against Divine attributed enemies, often killing them instantly.

Afterwards, from Mistilteinn, a large dark flower blooms, and from it countless ‘seeds of woes’ scatters into all direction, and wherever it lands, its curse grows and brings gods and men alike misfortune and doom.

Mistilteinn Hoddmimir
    Life-Preserving Timber, Regrow the Ashen World
    Type: Barrier
    An oath that binds creatures of the world to not harm the one you want to protect.

A divine authority that Lancer inherits from his mother, Frigg, full of regret that she cannot protect one that matters the most, Lancer promises to one day use it do what she cannot. It is a Noble Phantasm that binds a creature to a geas that prevents them from harming a designated person.

In Lancer’s case, having fused his Saint Graph with the mistletoe that was the only thing that had not been bound to the oath, this Noble Phantasm is instead the reversal of the how the oath works. Activating this Noble Phantasm, Lancer transforms Mistilteinn and himself into a tree that resembles Yggdrasil itself. Only one person is able to enter this tree, and it is capable of shielding and nourishing the person inside from endless winter to even world consuming flames.
    Last edited by Kamera; July 3rd, 2020 at 01:58 AM.

Blog Entries
    Servant Foreigner:

Appearance:

True Name: Antoine de Saint-Exupery

Alignment: Neutral Good

Alternate Classes: Caster, Rider

Strength- D
    Agility- B+
    Endurance- C
    Mana- B
    Luck- C
    NP- A

Personality
    A cheerful and childish-minded individual. Foreigner is fascinated by the sky, having dreamt of flight ever since childhood. When in flight he loves the feeling of the wind in his hair and the sight of the clouds stretched out boundlessly beneath him. He's also a writer who enjoys chronicling memoirs of his travels. Foreigner likes children as he admires their innocence and wonder. Conversely, he views with contempt adults who cling to their ossified "common sense" while having no imagination for the unknown. In many ways Foreigner isn't so far off from a child himself, so he gets along with them quite well.

Foreigner has no regrets over being spirited away by Hastur. Instead, he's merely grateful he had the chance to continue his flights and explore countless undiscovered worlds. However he does miss his beloved wife Consuelo dearly. Should Foreigner obtain the Holy Grail, his wish would certainly be to reunite with her, even if only fleetingly.

Likes: the innocence of children, to construct model airplanes, wide-open skies
    Dislikes: the cynicism of adults, cramped spaces, being separated from his wife
    Talents: writing, night flights
    Natural Enemy: Consuelo

Class Skills:

Existence Beyond The Domain- N/A
    A Skill nominally inherent to the Foreigner Class, asserting their existence outside of time and reality. Due to being overwritten by his Vanishing Flight Personal Skill, this Skill has been lost.

Divinity- B
    Qualifies one's aptitude as a Divine Spirit. Foreigner unknowingly became the earthly vessel of Hastur, a Great Old One. As such he possesses B-rank in this Skill.

Insanity- C
    A Mental Pollution-like Skill gained from contracting with an evil god that can easily erode the fragile common sense and morals of humans. However, the main qualification for the Foreigner Class is being able to defy this erosion, either by maintaining their integrity as they descend into madness or, instead of being consumed by the madness, they consume the madness itself.

Due to his childish wonder and curiosity Foreigner can mostly resist the Great Old One's attempted encroachment on his psyche. It can be said that upon seeing an eldritch horror that exists beyond time and reality, instead of freaking out Foreigner's reaction would be to merely remark "That's so cool!" with a starry look in his eyes. Since he lacks the common sense to be horrified, Hastur is unable to drive him insane. Much to the Great Old One's frustration...

Personal Skills:

Child At Heart- C+
    A Skill given to those who have a naturally childlike temperament that they retained well into adulthood. Foreigner obtains this Skill due to having written the book
    Le Petit Prince
    The Little Prince
    , where through the titular character he idolized a child's innocent wonder for the world while looking down on the drab "common sense" of adults.

His natural childlike mentality is perhaps the reason Foreigner managed to glimpse the Great Old One Hastur without going irrevocably insane, for he lacked the preconceptions of common sense that would normally be obliterated at the sight of such an alien being. This Skill allows Foreigner to block out mental influencing thaumaturgy as well as see through many kinds of disguises.

The latter isn't some extrasensory ability, but simply a child's knack for seeing the world from an unusual perspective and noticing details others would overlook.

Navigator Of The Skies- B
    Ability to pilot aircraft and other flying vehicles. Like its naval counterpart, this includes Charisma and Military Tactics of the same rank. At this rank, one can handle most airborne vehicles from the modern era at a high degree of skill and perform all kinds of dazzling aerodynamic maneuverings.

Foreigner was a famous aviator as well as a novelist. He embarked on many daring flights throughout his life and several of his books were even exaggerated retellings of his own adventures in the sky.

Mana Burst (Wind)- C
    Denotes a boost in performance by way of infusing one's body and weaponry with magical power and instantly expelling it. Simply put, recreating the effects of a jet-burst by expending vast amounts of magical energy. In Foreigner's case, Mana expelled through this Skill is expressed as windy gusts.

He mainly uses this Skill while flying to simply give a steady guiding breeze to his plane. But Foreigner can also apply this Skill in combat, jettisoning concussive blasts of wind from his palms to send foes flying or compressing it into razor-thin gales that can slice flesh. This Skill is a boon from Foreigner's patron god Hastur, the Great Old One of Wind and Air.

Vanishing Flight- A
    A unique Skill born from one of the greatest mysteries surrounding Foreigner, the legend of his fateful last flight over the Mediterranean. While it's believed he got shot down in the war, his body was never found with certainty and what truly happened to Foreigner remains an enigma in this day.

In reality, Foreigner vanished from the World itself, taken up to Hastur's realm Carcosa by the god who intended to keep him for eternity. However, thanks to his great skill as an aviator Foreigner managed to escape being caught in Hastur's realm and instead continued flying. To this day he sails the multiverse in his plane, encountering alien wonders and fantastical new worlds unthinkable to Earth.

This Skill entails a simple but far-reaching effect. The ability to transgress any boundaries, physical or magical, that would stand in the way of his exploration. Through this Skill Foreigner can appear in places that'd be normally impossible for him to reach. On the low end it would enable him to infiltrate an enemy Servant's erstwhile impregnable fortress. A more extreme invocation of the same effect would be for Foreigner to enter another person's Reality Marble or even the Reverse Side of the World. However, Foreigner is only able to use this Skill while piloting a plane or some manner of flying machine.

A fitting ability for one who, in both his writings and life, strove to continually challenge the borders of imagination into the unknown...

Incidentally, a very similar Skill as this would probably be held by a certain American aviator famed for the legend of her mysterious vanishing...

Noble Phantasms
    Vol De Nuit
    Flight Under The Moonlit Sky

Type: Anti-Unit

A crystallization of Foreigner's first bestseller, heavily inspired by his own experiences as a pilot. Famed for its passage that exalted the joy of flight, even in the face of one's own death, this Noble Phantasm allows Foreigner to grant that same joy to others and himself. By invoking its true name, Foreigner can nullify the effects of gravity on a single object or person that he's touching. The target will float adrift in the air as if weightless, and (if a living creature) be able to loosely propel themselves by paddling their arms and legs like swimming. This effect lasts for one minute, or until Foreigner himself willingly dispels it.

Upon doing so, the target plummets back down to the ground. Foreigner can weaponize this Noble Phantasm by levitating an enemy high into the air and bringing them crashing down, or doing the same to objects to turn them into raining projectiles. However he usually refuses to do so, as Foreigner believes flight is an innocent ability that should only be used to bring joy to others, and not to harm or kill.

Foreigner can also this Noble Phantasm on himself, albeit subject to the same restrictions (lasts for one minute, can't use it on any other targets for that time).

Le Petit Prince Carcosa
    Visions Of The Unknown

A Noble Phantasm dubbed after Foreigner's most iconic work. Telling the story of a pilot who crashlanded in the desert and was saved by encountering a mysterious prince from another planet, it was inspired by Foreigner's own adventure where he was stranded in the Sahara desert for four days before being rescued by a passing Bedouin tribesman. While weak and delirious from heatstroke in the desert, Foreigner hallucinated encountering an unnaturally beautiful golden-haired boy. This entity was in fact the Great Old One Hastur who Foreigner inadvertently contracted with. This Noble Phantasm allows Foreigner to recreate the ordeal he endured onto others.

By pressing his hand onto the opponent and reciting its true name, Foreigner can entrap them in a Reality Marble where they face the same hardships he did in the desert. Their real surroundings vanish and they find themselves surrounded by vast, sandy dunes that seem to stretch out endlessly to the far horizon. Above them looms an oppressive, baking and strangely pitch-black sun.

Just that alone would tax the resolve of all but the hardiest-willed opponents, but this Noble Phantasm also carries additional effects. After one day in the Reality Marble the opponent will start suffering delusions and hallucinations, as the maddening voices of the Great Old One begin intruding on their mind. After two and three days the hallucinations become more intense, and the target may be confronted by illusions of their past loved ones and regrets come back to haunt them. On the fourth day they'll be assaulted by a vision of Hastur himself, obliterating their sanity unless they pass a mental resistance check.

Through Hastur's influence the desert also appears covered in twisting eldritch ruins that resemble his prison-city Carcosa. These ruins are a chaotic mishmash of disparate architectural styles, some recognizable and others entirely alien, like the city itself were alive and assimilating all it can reach. Most visitors would be driven by the desert's heat to seek shelter in the ruins, but this is a trap. The ruins belong to the god Hastur and are littered with countless traps, monsters and otherworldly sigils designed to eat away at both the body and sanity of the unlucky guest.

If the target manages to last all four days without going insane the Reality Marble will dissolve, freeing them. As it's only an illusion all the effects (dehydration, heatstroke, etc) are mental ones, so they'll fade away like bad dreams once the opponent breaks free. This Noble Phantasm's only dangers are mental ones. If the target succumbs to Hastur's influence and goes insane, they'll perish on the final day. Hastur drags off their soul to his realm, leaving behind only a hideously dehydrated corpse.

There's three main ways to survive and escape from this Noble Phantasm. The first is to simply endure the four days with one's mind intact. The second is by destroying the Reality Marble itself with a strong enough attack, like an Anti-Fortress Noble Phantasm ranked A or higher. The third and most challenging way is by reaching the center of the labyrinthine ruins, surmounting along the way all the traps, obstacles and their own crumbling sanity. There, one will find a portal that leads back to reality.

While within the Reality Marble the target is essentially in suspended animation, and can't be affected by any attack. Thus Foreigner can't simply pick off his opponents while they're helpless.

So this is my third Foreigner sheet. I wanted to do a Saint-Exupery sheet after Padoru brought up Eiffel's aeronautics accomplishments and it made me think of what other famous figures were associated with planes while being mostly famous for other things. At first I was going to make him a Rider but I couldn't think of enough interesting Skills and NPs for him.

That's when I remembered The Little Prince was partially based on his real-life account of being stranded in the desert and decided to use that connection to say he had a vision of an "alien entity" at that time, which was actually Hastur (since Hastur is titled the "King In Yellow" it makes some sense he'd appear as a blonde boy IMO). The somewhat mysterious story of his disappearance also helped me inject some eldritch spookiness into the sheet.

As usual comments and critiques would be welcome. Thanks for reading!
    Last edited by RoydGolden; May 14th, 2023 at 11:50 PM. Reason: Changed Skill names

Blog Entries
    some reviews for sheet that hasn't got one

Ariadne/Arachne

Lots of effort in this one, for sure. I like the idea of fusing Ariadne and Arachne, but the execution isn't really great, the sheet just don't really synch up together well, and feels like two different completely unrelated persons that can conveniently become the other person whenever they want.

For the technicals, the Magecraft skill could have been changed to a more specific kind of magecraft she uses, and most of the details seems to have been covered by Item Construction skill. Arachne's skills could just be packed into a single skill, and the last two skills might as well be Noble Phantasms, even as Caster. Most importantly, she lacks a skill or noble phantasm that connects the two legends of Arachne and Ariadne.

Olaf Tryggvason
    Solid sheet overall, great character, the second Noble Phantasm is pretty cool. However, I think the skillset are a bit lacking. Protection of the Faith, even if false, seems odd for him to have, I suggest changing this skill to something that more reflective of him being the key figure of transitioning old pagan belief to Chirstianity, something like Nobu perhaps. Lastly I think both the first and third Noble Phantasms could be converted into a skill instead, just because they don't really feel like Noble Phantasms.

Antoine de Saint-Exupery
    I'm not really a fan of Foreigner servants, frankly, and the the Little Prince being inspired by Hastur isn't really a concept I approve. That aside, the character and sheet is pretty neat. However some suggestions. The first Noble Phantasm might as well be turned into a Skill, maybe synergized with the Mana Burst. Lastly, Navigator of the Skies is a weird skill to have considering he was a solo pilot.

That said, any thoughts on my last two sheets?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kamerad View Post
    Antoine de Saint-Exupery
    I'm not really a fan of Foreigner servants, frankly, and the the Little Prince being inspired by Hastur isn't really a concept I approve. That aside, the character and sheet is pretty neat. However some suggestions. The first Noble Phantasm might as well be turned into a Skill, maybe synergized with the Mana Burst. Lastly, Navigator of the Skies is a weird skill to have considering he was a solo pilot.

That said, any thoughts on my last two sheets?
    Thanks for the feedback man. I see what you mean that his first NP is a bit simplistic and might work better as a Skill. Mainly I wanted to give him one NP that represented purely the human side of his legend, so it wasn't just all Hastur stuff. Navigator Of The Skies is just my generic name for a pilot Skill that I've used for a few other sheets already. It'd feel weird to change it, even if the name doesn't quite fit him.

And your last Hodr sheet quite good. I like how you assimilated Mistilteinn with the demonic sword of the same name. Works to flesh it out better. Evoking Mistletoe's nature as a parasitic plant to explain how it bonds itself to his saint graph was a nice touch too. Thematically, the fact that he uses the same power that brought about his greatest regret to try and protect others is wonderfully ironic and I feel like he'd make a really fascinating character to see explored in a Grail War fic. His first NP blooming a flower that presumably erupts from within the enemy's body and scattering seeds everywhere is also a really cool, morbid bit of imagery.

Höðr: Absolutely love this sheet. I like how you were able to incorporate Lancer’s legend with not just his personality but also his skills and NP. When I was reading his NP and skills, I really felt like I was able to get an insight into his character and how sorry he must feel for killing Baldr. His NP in particular was a highlight for me, it was a great idea for him to combine with mistletoe as a function of his np. Also like Roydgolden said I thought I was a nice touch that he ultimate transforms into something that can protect his master because of his greatest mistake.

Antoine de Saint Expuery:
    another good sheet. Though I get some voyager vibes from him (child like innocence skill) I still think this was well done. I like your reasoning for why hatsur is the old one he identifies with p, not just the color scheme but because he’s a pilot and hatsur’s domain. His NP of locking his enemy in a reality marble is also a good idea and your pairing of it with hatsur’s prison was a nice touch.

I'll have your heart! Hound of Ulster's Avatar
    i was told to make john cena into a servant, so here's the doctor of thugonomics

Name: Autolycus

Title(s): The Lone-Wolf Prince of Thieves

Class: Assassin

Attribute: Sky

Alignment: Chaotic Evil

Legend
    The infamous thief of Ancient Greek myth and the son of Hermes and Chione. A natural trickster due to his father's influence, Autolycus was famed for possessing the ability to change the shape of himself and the items he has pilfered, as well as a helmet that rendered himself invisible. Famed for his many exploits of larceny such as stealing cattle from Sisyphus and framing Heracles for his own act of stealing cattle from Euboea and Eurytus. Many cows were stolen during the time of the Prince of Thieves. Autolycus is also the grandfather of two more famous Greek heroes, Jason and Odysseus, the latter of whom he named while in a bad mood.

Personality
    Autolycus seems to conduct himself in a matter similar to a cranky old man, using dated phrases and treating "younger people" (and especially younger thieves) with disdain. Snide and full of sardonic remarks, mocking his adversaries freely. A shameless rat who cares only for his own well-being, robbing those who come across him of their fortune and allowing others to take his own blame and misfortunes. Also a prideful thief who will whatever his Master would ask of him, if only do demonstrate his talents. While Autolycus is more than willing to lend his ill trade to whatever his Master would desire, he also has the capacity to turn his back on his Master should the opportunity present itself. However, due to the nature of a Servant-Master relationship, he's unlikely to betray his own Master in most cases.

Armament
    Autolycus uses his trusty short sword and a bow as his primary weapons. He also carries on him the various tools utilized by those of his trade such as rope, smoke bombs, lockpicks, rope, and various knives. Anything stolen is also fair game. However, one of Autolycus's greatest tools at his disposal are his limbs. Autolycus's wrestling techniques, refined to mastery, were more than enough to take on that man.

Parameters

END: D

AGI: A+

MGI: C

LCK: A

Class Skills
    Presence Concealment: A+
    Class skill of Assassin. Hides one's presence as a Servant. Suitable for spying. It is possible to disappear completely and become almost impossible to be detected, even against a Servant's perception. However, effectiveness will decrease once preparations to attack are taken. Effectiveness does not decrease when acts of theft are performed, allowing Autolycus to steal from his opponents to his heart's content, and escape before they realize their valuables have been taken.

Personal Skills
    Divinity: B
    Autolycus is the demigod son of Hermes and has particularly thick divine blood flowing through his veins, inheriting most of the skills and abilities his father possessed, such as his speed, natural agility, and aptitude for thievery.

Palé: A+
    Ancient Greek wrestling, one of the core combat styles that make up Pankration. Consisting of grappling techniques such as clinches, throws, pins, and takedowns, the ultimate path to victory is to obtain a superior position over the opponent. At the rank of A+, Autolycus is a master of the art, having taught the legendary Heracles how to wrestle. Autolycus himself approaches this combat style as another tool to aid in his larceny. To rob away a human's faculties, incapacitating his foes in order to more easily steal from them. In other words, the possibility of Autolycus stealing from those he grapples with is a matter of course.

Prince of Thieves: A
    The many talents inherited from Hermes, further refined by Autolycus's own way of life. A composite skill that is made of different skills pertaining to acts of larceny such as burglary, pickpocketing, extortion, lockpicking, tax fraud, pickpocketing, etc., as well as misdirection and other forms of trickery. Also grants a plus correction in regards to all larcenous activities.

Master of Disguise: B
    The greatest gift granted by Hermes, a special ability that ensures all criminal activities performed by Autolycus would not be traced back to himself. A highly specialized mutation of Shapeshift that allows Autolycus to change the form and appearance of both himself and objects or entities within his grasp. While radical physical changes to the body are outside of the ability's reach, Autolycus is able to fashion visual changes that can fool the keenest of eyes, from those as simple as color or minute detail changes to more advanced disguises with details on the level of a Noble Phantasm. Something closer in the realm of an "enchantment of illusion" than actually changing one's body, this skill originally had a different name, although it was changed due to reasons undisclosed.

"Am I not Assassin-y enough for the Assassin Class?"

Noble Phantasm Uno: invisible bag of holding
    Name: Hades' Cap Knapsack of Invisibility

Title: Cap Knapsack of Concealment

NP Type: Anti-Unit

Maximum Number of Targets: 1

The cap of invisibility that belonged to Hades, and the greatest of treasures that Autolycus has stolen. Originally a helmet in the legends, the cap takes the shape of a cloth hat made from a complex weave that "reaches five dimensions." Anything covered or enclosed by the cloth cannot be observed through magecraft and optical means. Using optical magic to block all forms of magical detection and any presence of magical emanations from the wearer, it is incredibly effective against those relying solely on magecraft to detect enemies. It does not obscure sound, smell, body temperature, or the wearer's tracks, so its usage is mostly situational. Without such indicators being readily apparent, it is possible to easily walk by enemies while keeping quiet, and it allows for the easy kidnapping of others through Bounded Fields without detection. However, this is merely the "standard" function of the cap.

Originally, the cap can also be folded out into a sash capable of rendering multiple users invisible at a time. However, due to Autolycus's selfish tendencies as well as a desire to hide his treasures properly, modifications have been mad to the cap, losing its sash form in favor of allowing the cap to take the shape of an invisible bag to keep his stolen goods in. Autolycus accomplishes this by taking advantage of the weave's unique properties by creating an "extradimensional space" within the bag that can only be accessed when the cap is in its sack form. A bounded field that can hold much more than it could appear. The space within the bag is sealed to a degree, keeping whatever item is contained within it from being brought out in any way so long as the cap remains both sealed and in bag form. However, there is nothing stopping whatever is contained within the bag to just open it from the inside aside from Autolycus's tightened grip. It is, after all, a bag meant for holding material possessions, not other people. It should also be noted that the cap is still able to render both itself and its wielder invisible when utilized in such a matter so long as it is still held.

Noble Phantasm Dos: put your skills in the bag
    Name: Wolf of Parnassus

Title: To Render A Hornless Animal Horned, And A Horned Animal Hornless

NP Type: Anti-Unit

Range: 0 ~ 2

Maximum Number of Targets: 1

Theft by means of reversal. The legendary prowess of Autolycus as a thief as well as his own nature to "make white of black, and black of white" crystallized into an act of grand larceny. Simply put, Autolycus is able to steal a possession from his target, replacing the stolen possession it with its inverse. However, rather than targeting "material" possessions, this ability steals away more "intrinsic" effects from its target. For example, Autolycus can steal a target's "Strength", benefiting from an increased Strength score and leaving his opponent with "Weakness." To perform this ability, opposing LCK checks are performed, though plus corrections are added the more advantages Autolycus could press against his opponent, from stealth and subterfuge to incapacitation. However, possessions that are more "core" to the target's existence are much harder to steal, and Autolycus would also suffer demerits in disadvantageous positions.

In other words, a true demonstration of Autolycus's abilities as a thief, great enough to steal even the legends that make up a hero. Because this Noble Phantasm is not a true attack, it is incapable of directly dealing damage to the target. Autolycus is also unable to steal away the target's Force of Providence, preventing the utilization of this Noble Phantasm as an "instant-kill" technique. There is also a limit to how many possession Autolycus could have stolen at a time, as he is capable of holding onto only one possession at a time. Of course, Autolycus is capable of "releasing" any held possession, returning original values to both himself and his target. As an unscrupulous thief, Autolycus is able to consider anyone as a target to his thievery, from allies to his own Master and even to himself.

Blog Entries
    "It seems I've been summoned... No idea why you'd choose to summon me when my brother is much more famous and accomplished than I am. Well, whatever the case, I guess I'll fight once again. I'm sure that's what he would want me to do as well."

Source

Class: Archer
    Other Classes: -

True Name: Jonathan
    Alignment: Lawful Good
    Origin: The Bible (Old Testament)

Parameters:

END: C
    AGI: B
    MGI: B
    LCK: D
    NP: B

Dislikes: Hereditary succession to the throne, unjust accusations
    Talent: Hunting, warfare
    Natural Enemy: His best friend, his paranoiac father
    Armament: Bow and arrow, sword
    Catalyst: His robe and armor, given to his friend
    Class Skills
    Independent Action

The ability to remain independent even when rejecting the Magical Energy supply from one's Master; the ability that allows for action even in the absence of the Master. At higher ranks, it is also possible to remain for extended periods of time in this world without an established contract. Born near the end of the Age of Gods, Archer possesses this skill at a high rank, allowing him to stay in the world for about a week without a Master. However, to use Noble Phantasms of great magical energy consumption, backup from the Master is necessary.

Personal Skills
    Clairvoyance

Generally a must-have skill for the Archer class, frequently used during scouting. Simply looking from a high location is sufficient to fully survey a town and search for enemies. In addition, Clairvoyance will affect the accuracy of bows. It connotes superior visual perception and dynamic occipital capture, such as to supplement the long-range aiming of projectile weapons. Archer possesses this skill as an accomplished hunter and soldier. Archer is capable of keeping track of fast-moving objects within a range of up to four kilometres.

Hero's Attendant

A skill afforded to those whose most valiant feats were performed in service to an even greater hero. Rather then fighting alone on the front-lines, Archer's martial prowess shines brightest when he is allowed to take a supportive role in combat. Battling alongside a hero he recognizes as even greater than himself, Archer obtains a rank-up to his parameters and a bonus to all saving throws.

In life Archer shared a close friendship with a certain future king of Israel. Recognizing him to be more worthy of the throne, he offered great support to his friend, even going against his father multiple times. His support culminated in a vow he took with his friend on their last meeting, the two young men promising everlasting friendship and protection between each other. While the exact conditions of this vow were left unrealized due to circumstances, this skill is a crystallization of loyalty and friendship, shared between the two.

Supporting Charisma

A variation of the standard Charisma skill. While Archer was supposed to inherit his father's title as King of Israel, he declined the position to support his friend, whom he believed to be more worthy to inherit the throne, much to his father's dismay. Archer opposed his father in response, going out of his way multiple times to protect and support his friend. Thus, Archer's variation of Charisma is not used to rally others under his cause. Instead, it is used to wholeheartedly support another's rule. Aside from increasing morale for all allies, it has the added effect of increasing the duration and effectiveness of another ally's skills.

Noble Phantasm(s)

Three Arrows at the Break of Dawn
    Sheloshah Khitsim

Type: Barrier
    Range: 500-1500 metres
    Max Targets: 1 person

The three arrows that Archer used to warn his friend to avoid his father's wrath. Fearing for his friend's life, Archer devised a plan to shoot three arrows as if he was aiming at a mark, while his friend his in a nearby field. Afterwards, he asked a boy to look for these arrows. If he requested the boy to retrieve the arrows, it would mean that there was no danger and it was safe for his friend to return to Israel. Conversely, if he told the boy that "the arrows are beyond you", it would mean that his friend is in grave danger, and he must flee Israel at any cost.

This Noble Phantasm took the form of three arrows that Archer could fire from his bow. After it was fired, a bounded field is established, encompassing a 500 metre radius from where the arrow struck the ground. Archer could either establish up to three bounded fields using the three arrows, or he could use multiple arrows at once to double or triple the range of the bounded field. Afterwards, while it is possible to reproduce these three arrows, it takes a great deal of both time and mana to do so.

Once a bounded field is established, there are two things that Archer could do. By saying "The arrows are on the side of you", the bounded field becomes a designated safe zone for one individual (normally the one Archer considers as his "friend"). Within this safe zone, the target exhibits increased recovery capabilities. The safe zone is protected by a wall of mana. Should this wall be broken by outside force, the mana forming the wall is reallocated to strengthen the target, boosting their parameters akin to a small fame boost as long as they remain within this safe zone.

By saying "The arrows are beyond you", the bounded field becomes a designated danger zone. If the target is detected within this danger zone, they will be teleported a great distance away from the area. The zone is protected by a mana wall that saps the strength of hostile individuals within it, its strength directly proportional to theirs with the goal of locking them within this zone for as long as possible. Furthermore, within this zone, skills such as Clairvoyance and Presence Detection are sealed, further obscuring the target's presence and ensuring their escape.

Unfortunately, akin to how helping his friend's escape incurred the wrath of Archer's father, this Noble Phantasm also comes with a demerit. Once a zone is established, there is a 50% chance that all enemies targeting this Noble Phantasm's original target, Archer's "friend", would become notified of Archer's position. While this may potentially endanger his own life, Archer takes great pride in this Noble Phantasm, as someone who values the idea of self-sacrifice in the name of friendship.

For He Loved Him as Himself
    Nadar Khaverim

Type: Anti-Unit (Self)
    Max Targets: 1 person

A recreation of the covenant Archer made with his friend, swearing lifelong friendship and protection. The vow was initially made when Archer gave his robe, sword, and armor to his friend. This acts shows his implicit trust in him, going so far to even renounce his position as the heir to the throne of Israel, believing his friend to be much more worthy of the title. The vow was renewed on the two's last meeting, just before his friend left Israel. Archer vowed to give his life to protect his friend, and his friend vowed to protect Archer's family in turn... A condition that never came to be due to a cruel twist of fate.

This Noble Phantasm embodies Archer's selfless, unwavering ideal of friendship, only usable when Archer genuinely sees another individual as a friend. Archer is capable of bestowing them with his sword and armor. Doing so is akin to transferring his own spirit core, turning them into a Demi-Servant of sorts. Despite not possessing Noble Phantasms of their own, this Demi-Servant possess Archer's parameters, as well as his combat capabilities ingrained within their subconscious. This allows them to hold their own against Servants. As the transferred spirit core still technically belongs to Archer, should the Demi-Servant receive lethal damage, that damage is transferred to Archer, allowing his "friend" to escape unscathed. This fulfills Archer's vow to protect his friend, as well as the tragic narrative stating that "Archer will die before his friend could fulfill their side of the vow". It goes without saying that this Noble Phantasm possesses high risk and leaves Archer extremely vulnerable, but for Archer himself... dying for the sake of a dear friend might not be such a bad outcome, just like back then.

Description
    Archer's True Name is Jonathan, son of Saul, once a Prince of Israel, and close friend to David.

A hotheaded, optimistic young man contrasting his friend's more reserved, occasionally pragmatic personality, Archer is best described as someone radiating powerful "bro" energy. A good-natured soldier who values the ideas of friendship more than anything else, Archer offers unending support to those he considers as a friend. He would even jump into life-threatening situations without a second thought for his friend's sake.

That said, his attitude to his friends does not mean Archer does not possess a will of his own. Archer possesses a strong sense of justice. As a prince, he seems to know a great deal about the qualities necessary to be a good ruler, and firmly believes that rulers should be elected based on these qualities instead of lineage, unlike his father. Archer does not consider himself worthy of being king, but he wholeheartedly supports David for the position, both in life and as a Servant. This is not caused by a sense of inferiority whatsoever, but simply his belief in meritocracy. Back then, he believed that David possessed many of the qualities he lacked, and thus David would be able to bring greater prosperity to the kingdom than he ever could.

Archer's wish to the Grail would be to change his father's mind back then, and officially name David as the heir to Israel after Saul. Archer regretted not doing more to stand up to his father back then, but more than that, he regretted not being able to spend more time with his friend.

Lore
    Jonathan was a prince of Israel, he was the eldest son of King Saul as well as a close friend of David, who eventually succeeded Saul as king. Like his father, he was a man of great strength and swiftness, and he excelled in archery and slinging.

Jonathan first met David just before the latter's battle with Goliath. At the time, he was already a skilled commander in Saul's army, but even he could do nothing against Goliath. When David stepped forward to oppose the brute, armed only with a sling and five stones, he curiously observed the boy. He cheered for David after he won, and he became better acquainted with him on the following days. While Jonathan initially treated David as a younger sibling due to being slightly older, he soon realized that David had surpassed him in skill, both as a soldier and a ruler. Thus, one day Jonathan presented David with his robe and armor as a sign of friendship. In a way, this act also conveyed a message along the lines of "I know one day you will surpass me and rule as a great King of Israel, and that's all right by me; I will support you all the way."

Jonathan and David maintained their friendship for years to come. Unfortunately, things changed when Jonathan's father, King Saul, became increasingly envious and paranoid of David usurping his throne. Saul gradually became more unstable and made several attempts on David's life. Jonathan tried to convince his father to stop, yet his attempts were in vain. Finally, Jonathan decided to negotiate one last time for David's safety. The two devised a plan where after negotiations have concluded, Jonathan would fire three arrows at sunrise while David hid in a nearby field. Afterwards, he would instruct a servant to look for the arrows, and depending on his instructions, it would mean either it's safe for David to remain in Israel, or things are dangerous and David must flee at all cost. Unfortunately, negotiations failed. Saul screamed profanities at his son, harshly rebuking him for daring to go against his decision. Left with no other choice, Jonathan signaled David to flee. Just before David left for Bethlehem, his hometown, the two friends renewed their vow of friendship. Jonathan vowed to support David's decision to become king, while David vowed to protect Jonathan's lineage in turn.

...Unfortunately, it never came to be. Both Saul and Jonathan, along with the rest of their family, perished in a war against the Philistines. While the war indirectly led to an opportunity for David to seize the throne in the ensuing vacuum of power, David could only weep for the loss of his dear friend.

Relationships
    Jason:
    "This is... would you call this charisma or friendship? I guess it's kind of both? You accomplished great things with the Argonauts, and while it's a shame how things turned out in the end... Well, I guess that's life. Everyone tries to do what they think is best, but sometimes things just end badly for everyone involved. In a way, I guess I can sort of understand that."

Patroclus, Zerbino:
    "Ah, to lay down your life for the sake of your friend... It really moves me to tears to see others holding the idea of friendship in such high regard. Come with me, I'm sure we'll get along well."

EMIYA (Archer):
    "Master, that red Archer said I reminded him of someone from his past; "that wide-eyed, selfless idiot". He didn't seem to hate that person, though. His eyes were almost... nostalgic? Whoever that person is, I wonder if they lived a good life..."

Saul:
    "David did nothing wrong. Maybe I should've stood up to you earlier back then, but if you still can't see that now... I'll face you as many times as it would take."

David:
    "David, bro, I didn't think I'd see you again after our last exchange! I heard Israel prospered under your reign. That's great! As a friend, I knew it was right for me to support you. Now that we're here, maybe we should- Eh? H-Hey, are you crying? There, there, it's alright. Things back then weren't your fault. I faced my fate as my father's son out of my own volition."

Creator's Notes
    David's bro. He's supposed to be a support Servant complementing David, and him possessing two sacrifice NPs seem to embody his characterization well, as someone who's not afraid to throw away his life for the sake of his friend. Think of him as the Speedwagon to David's... Jonathan. Yeah.

Writing this, I have a headcanon where basically, the only reason we hadn't been able to summon a Ruler David in his later years is because his regrets overshadow his "wise impartial king aspect". His greatest regret is being unable to hold up his end of the vow with Jonathan. Alternatively, it could also be the whole thing with Bathsheba and Uriah.
    Last edited by BnEl15; July 4th, 2020 at 11:41 PM. Reason: Replaced Mastery Over Projectiles with Royd's Hero's Attendant

Blog Entries
    Jonathan: Nice seeing a sheet for David's bro here. His personality is simple but quite endearing and the NPs fit him well. Have to say I think the Mastery Of Projectiles Skill is a little weird given it seems like something a ton of Archers would have. Mastery of projectiles kind of comes with the Class, so it's odd seeing it as a unique Skill as if to say other equally skilled Archers lack it.

Blog Entries
    Huh, good point. It's mostly just my self-imposed rule of a Servant having 3 skills, but it does feel kind of forced. I considered giving him Proof of Friendship instead, or something signifying his friendship with David, but the skill's explanation didn't fully fit him. Maybe Hero's Sidekick would work better?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by BnEl15 View Post
    Huh, good point. It's mostly just my self-imposed rule of a Servant having 3 skills, but it does feel kind of forced. I considered giving him Proof of Friendship instead, or something signifying his friendship with David, but the skill's explanation didn't fully fit him. Maybe Hero's Sidekick would work better?
    I wrote a Hero's Attendant Skill for my Iolaus sheet a while back that you could use if you like. Otherwise, there's nothing wrong with a hero only having two Skills.