Page 526 of 620 FirstFirst ... 26426476516521524525526527528531536576 ... LastLast
Results 10,501 to 10,520 of 12385

Thread: Create-A-Servant 3

He hides a terrible secret under it

(Hey guys, I found our Faceclaim!)
    Last edited by ThreadNomad; November 26th, 2022 at 11:44 AM.

Local Extra Class Aficionado DelRey's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    what kind of cursed Kaballah magecraft is that

whod have guessed, im a shitpost king

- - - Updated - - -

So
    Ludwig van Beethoven in the servantverse
    a sentient plant humanoid with a trauma because his parents watered him too much
    is into beekeeping because his sweet nectar attracts them
    worked as an emitter and found a frequency to control a sentient lunar body
    he calls it the moonlight sonata
    by playing he can command the moon to cause eclipses on planets by shovin himself in front of the sun
    also because he is a beet man and needs some sunlight
    and conquers the planets in the Asia sector of the Servantverse by threatening to emit all the light the moon stole from their suns at once...like an oven
    because people somehow dissect his name in weird ways, gets known under his alias Rahu - do not ask how. we dont do that here.
    from playing all the time and the stress of becoming an emperor, he hair...grass line is receding and started to wear a wig.
    did i miss anything? Anyone that can transliterate his name into japanese and do some name plays there?
    "Let's see the color of your coin, my friend."

Behold my vault of Heroes.
    Where the Heavens and the Abyss breath the Music of Humanity.

The King's duty is to provide. And provide, I shall.
    University of Formatting | Gallery of Potential | Memorandum of the Extra Class Kings

Our Kingdom will grow. And we shall know each citizen.
    Create-a-Servant 4 soon.

You forgot to cover his actual name - Lewd Wig van Beet H. Oven. LWVBHO. His mother is from Nepal
    Last edited by ThreadNomad; November 26th, 2022 at 12:06 PM.

失敗作の神 God of Failed Work Spelror's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    how did we get here

夜属 Nightkin
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Spelror View Post
    how did we get here
    One mediocre sheet was enough and everything started spinning

- - - Updated - - -

I advise you to stock up on french fries or popcorn and see what happens next

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    how did we get here
    In May 27, 1977, a science-fiction movie by the name of Star Wars: Episode IV - A New Hope hit theaters. This American production started a franchise that

Your average angst/edge supplier BnEl15's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    If you translate his name to binary code, you get 01000010 01100101 01100101 01110100 01101000 01101111 01110110 01100101 01101110 which doesn't mean anything, but it'd be cool if he "broadcasts" his music through outer space via code or something like that. Honestly that might work for any Servantverse musician and/or music-based Foreigner. Would make a cool Skill or NP, to "listen without hearing".

Ahem, this will be my final addition to our blursed Beethoven sheet. What were we talking about prior to all that again?

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    You may as well say that Voyager can help to broadcast it (Two of Beethoven's songs on the Golden Record)

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Leave my boy out of this!

死徒(上級)Greater Dead Apostle Alexcoene's Avatar
    You may as well say that Voyager can help to broadcast it (Two of Beethoven's songs on the Golden Record)
    I remember seeing a Voyager sheet made before the canon one that was Beethoven as a rockstar because of this.

夜属 Nightkin
    Blog Entries
    By the way, did anyone have the idea to make a Tex Avery sheet? I can’t easy master it, but I want to see

I don't think he is a servant worthy material.

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle TQG Imaginatorious's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    ...What have I missed and what has Beethoven done to deserve this hell? Wait I just realized that Beethoven is pronounced bay tow vn! He is also a bay that tow others and get towed around!

死徒(上級)Greater Dead Apostle Alexcoene's Avatar
    You know, we have a thread for Servant ideas if you want to bring up random people from the 20-21th century that could never be summoned, Shezum. And yeah, there's nothing to him that could make a worthwhile Servant to read about.

Not a day over sixty and with the eyes of a cornered ferret. WhiteFrenzy's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Alexcoene View Post
    You know, we have a thread for Servant ideas (...)
    I keep reminding ppl the same but alas.
    ——————
    WHITEFRENZY'S
    servants | masters
    —————

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle Legendary Hero of the Chain's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    ...you know, I don't look at this forum for a day, and this happens...

Internet.
    Gaze upon the Throne of Heroes!(Servant Compendium)

...Well, I was worried that my idea for a Foreigner Thoth sheet would be a bit too out there, but clearly it might be not out there enough. /j

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries

send help

{------------A Schoolchild's Essay: A Good Deed that You Have Done---------------}

Dimension 1.
    It was a sweltering Friday afternoon.
    After the long-awaited ring of the school bell that signaled the end of the school term, Tom was finally liberated from all his studies, and was granted his ultimate reward: an entire month of free time.
    Tom was tired, but it was all worth it. He could finally start playing the new Bokemon game that came out last month. A goofy grin emerged from his youthful face, tainted by streaks of dark eyebags.
    He was determined to get home, but his lethargic bones did not go down without a fight. In a synchronized beat, his joints started to act up.
    The most-valued player out of all his bones was his back. Strained by months of carrying a heavy backpack and other assorted materials, his back cracked and ached, as if it's surrounding gravitational pull was suddenly increased ten- no, twentyfold.
    After his back had gave up on him, Tom had resorted to dragging his backpack on the rough tarmac pavement. No amount of tiredness can stop this child from rushing home and starting on his video game.
    Suddenly, Tom had halted at a zebra crossing. He had spotted an old lady, with shopping bags strewn around her, attempting to cross the crossing.
    "Ah, just some old hag, let her do her own thing, she'll probably be fine."
    Just as Tom was about to proceed home, he had noticed that the old lady was trying to pick up her groceries. Beads of sweat had rapidly formed on her face, which was wrinkled by the ages.
    "Are you sure this is what you would have wanted? Are these the values ingrained into you as a child?"
    A feeling of guilt welled up in Tom's heart. He knew he had always been educated to always help others in need.
    Mustering up all his courage, Tom took a step forward.
    "Let me help you with the groceries, Madam."
    "Thank you, boy."
    Tom wasted no time in picking up all the groceries laid on the floor, and offered to help the old lady cross the road.
    After helping the old lady with her groceries, Tom had felt glad. Glad that he had did the correct thing. Tom found out that the happiness from helping others in need was incomparable to the joy of booting up a new video game.
    Are you done reading?
    Great!
    Now, let me once again tell you the tale of Tom.

Perhaps you should close your eyes first?

"Face? I am but a shadow, Perhaps you can tell me how I look like!"

Class I don't know, man. Maybe you can decide?Pretender
    Eligible Classes Like I said, you can decide! Based on Catalyst used.
    True Name Name? I have many! But let's stick to Tom for simplicity's sake.
    Aliases Arh! I don't know! Stop asking!
    Origin The child in front of you flares up a little. You decide to pry no longer.
    Height, Weight You have decided to pry no longer.
    Alignment You have decided to pry no longer.
    Traits Child, Humanoid, Weak to Enuma Elis (Unless..?)Unless Catalyst states otherwise, Genderless.
    Attribute You have decided to pry no longer, but the boy gently whimpers: "I may be Earth or Star, you can decide."

STR END AGI MAN LUK
    ... ... ... ... ...

Likes ...
    Dislikes ...
    Talent ...
    Natural Enemy ...
    Armaments ...
    Catalysts An essay written by anyone.

"Haven't you seen my true identity yet?"
    The child jokingly jeers.
    "I wasn't lying when you said you can decide."

{----------------A Schoolchild's Essay: A Time You {REDACTED}----------------------}

Dimension 2.
    After the long-awaited ring of the school bell that signaled the end of the school term, Tom was finally liberated from all his studies, and was granted his ultimate reward: an entire month of free time.
    Tom was tired, but it was all worth it. He could finally start playing the new Bokemon game that came out last month. A goofy grin emerged from his youthful face, tainted by streaks of dark eyebags.
    He was determined to get home, but his lethargic bones did not go down without a fight. In a synchronized beat, his joints started to act up.
    The most-valued player out of all his bones was his back. Strained by months of carrying a heavy backpack and other assorted materials, his back cracked and ached, as if it's surrounding gravitational pull was suddenly increased ten- no, twentyfold.
    After his back had gave up on him, Tom had resorted to dragging his backpack on the rough tarmac pavement. No amount of tiredness can stop this child from rushing home and starting on his video game.
    Suddenly, Tom had halted at a zebra crossing. He had spotted an old lady, with shopping bags strewn around her, attempting to cross the crossing.
    "Ah, just some old hag, let her do her own thing, she'll probably be fine."
    Just as Tom was about to proceed home, he had noticed that the old lady was trying to pick up her groceries. Beads of sweat had rapidly formed on her face, which was wrinkled by the ages.
    Well, fuck her. She can whimper and act all she wants. he can reap the pity of others, but not me.
    Tom proceeds to rush home to start his Bokemon game. It was better than expected.
    Are you done reading?
    Great!

Class Skills

When Pen Meets Paper ???
    To be frank, this only acts as a placeholder (⁄ ⁄•⁄ω⁄•⁄ ⁄).
    I don't actually have any class skills.

Personal Skills

Star of Possibility EX+++
    A child, no, an entity that can present itself in different forms.
    The skill owned by the representation of a story's "protagonist", it can also be used by a certain researcher and his cat.
    In another world, he is the King wielding the Holy Sword. In another, he is the girl who had fell down the Rabbit's Hole.
    The possibilities are endless.

{-----------------------------------A Schoolchild's Limbo---------------------------------------}

Dimension 3428601.
    Hold the fuck up.
    Hold the fuck up.
    What is this.
    Why am I experiencing this again.
    A chill ran down Tom's spine. He abandoned his bag and ran, yet his feet were rooted to the ground through the cracks on the aged tarmac. Quite literally. There were roots clinging onto Tom's feet.
    "This one has gained conscience. After all this while, I have succeeded."
    The old lady(?) had already shed her skin. It lay a rubbery mess on the floor. What was once a flail little being had grown to the height of a giraffe. Its body was shrouded in shadow, and all that was visible was a toothy grin when he turned to face Tom.
    "What the Fuck? Who the Fuck are you!?" The boy was in incomprehensible shock, but his eyes were attracted to this being, this beautiful being, this blessed being, this boundless being.
    "It's actually very simple. You just haven't seen it yet. I shall not reveal it to you. You will cease to exist in this dimension before you will know what shall befall unto you. That is my mercy."
    It was dark, yet benign, its voice. Tom stared, wide-eyed, and before he knew it, the shadow had already completely covered his body. Tom was no longer Tom. He had become one of the many Toms that had succumbed to this being.
    Are you done reading?
    Great!

"..."
    Class PretenderForeigner
    Eligible Classes None.
    True Name Nyarlathotep
    Aliases None.Tom=Nyarlathotep
    Origin ???, The Cthulhu Mythos
    Height, Weight ???
    Alignment Chaotic Evil
    Traits Child, Hominidae, Humanoid, Demonic, Genderless.
    Attribute Earth

STR END AGI MAN LUK
    ??? ??? ??? ??? ???

Likes ???His father, ignorance, realization that his prey was manipulated, as well as the mental breakdown that ensues.
    Dislikes ???Mentally Tough people, People that die too fast.
    Talent ???Mass Propaganda spreading, Controlling various realities, Causing insanity, Shapeshifting, Blending into its surroundings.
    Natural Enemy ???Mentally Tough people, Nihilists, Already Insane People.
    Armaments Himself
    Catalysts An essay written by anyone. Nyarlathotep does not mind, but it must have at least a character that suffers a fate worse than death.
    "It seems that you have done well in your research. I shall not kill you for now, for that would be the most unsatisfactory. I look forward to your everlasting limbo."

{----------------------------------A Schoolchild's Insanity--------------------------------------}

Dimension 4029482.
    Suddenly, Tom had halted at a zebra crossing.
    Hold the fuck up.
    Didn't I get swallowed by some shadowy-ass guy?
    How am I still alive?
    What is going on?
    "I see that you have seen it."
    "It has taken you approximately 1,239 alternate dimensions to figure out what sort of position you are in. You are immortal, my child. A shapeshifter of sorts. You mold yourself based on the will of others. Now, let me mold you."
    What the fuck are you on about? I'm just some random schoolchild.
    "Haven't you realized? You are the only man in your world. There is no school. There is no video game. There is only you, the only man present in this dimension, and in possibly all infinite to the power of infinite dimensions."
    In a blink, thousands of alternate realities gushed forth like a tsunami into Tom's brain.
    Where the shadow had bested Tom.
    Where the shadow has bested Tom.
    Where the shadow has bested Tom.
    It was too much for Tom to take, His pupils rolled to the back of his head and he fell onto the tarmac, foaming in the mouth and bleeding from the head. It had been smashed after Tom had fell, and brain matter soon leaked out of his head, along with shards of skull.
    "Another has Died."
    "That is the most unsatisfactory. Your kind is weak and frail."
    "It is fine. There are infinite Toms. There shall be one that will fall under my control. Until then."
    "Your fall shall bring about the rise of ⏃⋉⏃⏁⊑⍜⏁⊑."
    The shadow dissipated into nothingness.
    As the world began to crumble, a man suddenly appeared from the nothingness
    "He died again. I have been too late."
    "Perhaps it is another dimension where the "Old Lady" had been an interfering factor."
    "I shall try again. He must be stopped at all costs."
    Are you done reading?
    Great!
    Now let me once again tell you the tale of @&!(#/?????.

Close Your Eyes.

Class Skills

Anti Human Order E
    "No Hard Feelings, but I'm going to strip away something very very important from you."
    "Your free will, that is."
    I shall work to finally bring you back to this world.
    But first, I'm going to need followers.
    An unbreakable law is that Gods can only exist when enough faith is accumulated.
    Therefore, you lowly creatures still have purpose.
    You shall not die on my watch. Enjoy this perpetual limbo I've prepared for you.

Conspiracy Creation A++
    "You just have to follow me. No matter what it takes."
    The power to produce and spread propaganda and falsehood, and getting people to believe in it.
    It is essential in garnering large sums of followers in a short span of time.

Existence Outside the Domain EX
    "I am an Outer God, it wouldn't make sense if I'm not outside the domain."
    The child(?) chuckles jokingly. It proceeds to fracture reality in several dimensions.

Magical Resistance B++
    "What, you think you can hurt me with your measly spells?"
    "You think too highly of yourself."

Active Skills

Morph EX
    The abilty to shapeshift into what one desires.
    As this skill no longer has any restrictions from catalysts, in the case of Tom, it has been elevated greatly.
    With this skill, Nyarlathotep can assume any role and gain information and the previous deeds of the role.

Mass Hysteria A+
    The ability to incite fear within the masses.
    Fear is the only innate feeling of a man. Hence, it is easiest to control a man when you have what that will cause them fear.

Dimension Hopper A
    The ability to travel between alternate realities.
    Nyarlathotep only uses this skill when looking for followers, as depending on the Laws of the dimension, he will experience a level of rejection from the dimension.

{-------------------A Schoolchild's Essay: A Normal Day at Home-----------------------}

Dimension 701294856.
    After he was done with his chores, Tom lay in bed, desperately trying to fall asleep, despite the heat preventing him from doing so.
    As soon as Tom closed his eyes and began to doze off, A flood of previous memories seeped into his head.
    On how he died from having his skull smashed.
    On how he died from being consumed by the shadow.
    On how he died.
    I'm supposed to be dead.
    Then why am I still alive?
    "I had to transfer your soul through several dimensions after your original dimensions crumbled."
    God fucking dammit! Who is it this time?
    "Cease your rude attitude. I am not here tp harm you. On the contrary, I am here to help you."
    The voice wasn't foreboding and cold, like the shadow's. It was calm and gentle, like the sensation of the evening seaside breeze.
    "You are unaware of the troubles I overcame to ensure your soul remains intact. I have to transfer your soul through above 6845739 dimensions to nestle it in a dimension free from any chance of Nyarlathotep's influence."
    You went through all that trouble? Why didn't just go to Dimensions 1 and 2?? I'm pretty sure I survived those two?
    "Dimensions 1 and 2 are the control realities. I am unable to go there."
    What the fuck? Control realities?
    "Just as every experiment needs a control, every reality needs a blank state for reference."
    "Nyarlathotep is a man of many faces. It is only safe to come to a dimension with only you, so it may not disguise into anyone."
    So, you're saying I'm alone in this place?
    "Look out your window if you don't believe me."
    Tom looks out of the window. True to the voice's words, there was no one.
    Hello? is there anyone there?
    There isn't anyone
    I am truly alone.
    "You're not alone. If there is no one to disguise as, Nyarlathotep will come for you himself. If you were to look at him directly, you'll go insane."
    "Accept my power. It will help you fend off Nyarlathotep in your state of powerlessness."
    "Hopefully you will grant me mercy in the last five minutes."
    Last five minutes?
    Whatever you're on, man.
    I'll take it.
    The formless figure grinned.
    Tom waved his hand. A portal towards the nothingness is formed. Tom leaps into it.
    Are you done reading?
    Great!
    Now let me once again tell you the tale of @&!(#/?????.

"Time is running out. It's about to end."
    Class PretenderGatekeeper
    Eligible Classes None.
    True Name Janus
    Aliases None.Tom=Janus
    Origin ???, Roman Mythology
    Height, Weight ???
    Alignment Neutral Good
    Traits Child, Hominidae, Humanoid, Divine, Genderless.
    Attribute Sky

STR END AGI MAN LUK
    ??? ??? ??? ??? ???

Likes ???Looking as the world changes.
    Dislikes ???Looking as the world changes.
    Talent ???Beginning things, changing things, ending things.
    Natural Enemy ???Stubborn people, Procrastination, People that drag things such that it does not finish where it should.
    Armaments Space and Time itself.
    Catalysts An essay written by anyone. Janus wants a work that is started and finished perfectly. Quality matters.
    "I can see it."

{------------------------------------A Schoolchild's Flight---------------------------------------}

So this is nothingness. Not very special.
    "This over here is what joins your realities. It is a place where the laws of nature do not apply."
    "Except, I don't know what the nothingness looks like borders separating tiny little squares."
    "Oh well. Let us look for more Toms that have not succumbed to Nyarlathotep's influence."
    "Ah, I've heard my name. Is that you? Are you still trying to end me?'
    The foreboding voice had returned, except, instead of being a shadowy figure...
    It looks like me.
    Get out of my body!
    GET OUT!
    "Your body? You merely jest! This is one of my forms! Aren't you aware of the tale of God of the Thousand Forms?"
    "Just go to sleep, I'll handle this." The gentle voice replied. He raised my hand. A clock's hour hand appears.
    "What? You gonna kill me once and for all?"
    "No. I'm trying to save you."
    "Wha-"
    "My consciousness is fading. I no longer have time to save myself. Death is the only cure for us. I cannot end myself, the irony, but I can end you."
    "I don't need pity from you! My job here is not done!"
    "Your job is-"

-

Class Skills

Divinity A++
    "They call me a god of important things. Entranceways. Endings. Sometimes even space and time itself."
    "It is natural that I have a high level of Divinity."

Hidden God -
    This skill has been swapped for Protection at the Ends of Space and Time.

Active Skills

Clairvoyance A++
    "I am the one who invites, the one who exiles, the one who guards the gates of time..."
    Janus, as the gatekeeper to time, can see everything that happens in the future. Everything happens in the future, as Janus himself resides in the beginning of time.

Protection at the Ends of Space and Time EX
    "It ain't easy finding a god that resides at the beginning of time. It gets lonely sometimes."
    This skill allows for its wielder to completely disappear from its surroundings. An evolved version of Presence Concealment.
    This skill has nothing to do with "Protection from the Ends of the World", held by wielders of the Holy Lance.

Dimension Hopper A:
    The ability to travel between alternate realities.
    With the authority to open and close gateways to different worlds, Janus can enter and exit parallel universes without rejection from the universe's natural law.

{--------------------------------A Schoolchild's Revelation------------------------------------}
    The god was interrupted by a loud voice ringing through the nothingness:
    "Students, you have five more minutes left."
    It's time for a peripeteia, don't we all agree? Nyarlathotep? Janus?
    "I have protected you from Nyarlathotep in several dimensions, please grant me mercy."
    Janus, Patron God of Beginnings, Endings, Change, as well as Space and Time. You have done well to ensure my survival for most of the story.
    For this, you shall be rewarded mercy.
    You shall perish painlessly.
    "No...No. No. nOoonOONOOooo!"
    Tom covers the formless man (now exiled from his mortal manifestation)'s face. In a flash of light, The spirit was gone. Nyarlathotep couldn't see it, yet he could. Amidst the mixed emotion there was also an emotion it thought it had forgotten long ago.
    Fear.
    Wonder why I had to go though all this trouble, Nyarlathotep?
    "You...you fool! I only render my life and service to ⏃⋉⏃⏁⊑⍜⏁⊑ only! You have nothing against me!"
    Now, now.
    There is one thing you do not know.
    I shall tell you why all this occurs.
    There is a deciding factor to why you have decided to use me as a vessel to anchor the Blind Idiot God to these dimensionswhy I have written that you shall use me to anchor the Blind Idiot God to these dimensions.
    That is, no matter how many times I die, there will always be one Tom that is alive in these dimensions.
    Janus merely preserved my original soul. There are infinite to the power of infinite and infinite more powers of Tom that is alive now, as well as an equivalent number that is dead. An equivalent of me that succumbs under your influence. An equivalent of me that doesn't
    Tom will die, but Tom doesn't die.

Now, I will tell you why I have went though all this trouble.

Every Tom, or any character, actually, is birthed from the overflow of creativity and passion.
    However, as a writer loses passion, another emotion takes over.
    Despair.
    A burning voice ringing "I need to complete this."
    You can look no further than Spelror, that is, my writer.
    This sheet was actually birthed in the heat of passion as well.
    As he carried on, he eventually bottlenecked. Multiple times.
    It was desperation that caused him to trudge forth.
    Hence, there's actually no such reason I need to kill you. I could nudge Spelror and he would do it for me.
    So, what is Tom, actually?
    Tom: A common name used by schoolchildren in essay writing
    In an infantile state, Tom represents the passion of every children in unravelling creative ideas. It is the singularity point of every story, or dimension.
    In other words: A story's protagonist.
    When a good act needs to be carried out, an old lady will always fall down.
    It is also the star of possibility. Every type of story, even with the same origin, can unravel differently. It is what causes the nothingness that we are in right now.
    Etcetera. Etcetera.
    Then what am I, this being that is forced to kill you?
    In this fully grown state, that is now, I represent the despair and desperation of a writer in bottleneck, or when they do not have time to finish it.
    Specifically the last five minutes.
    It is the time where writers no longer think about what they write. Their will is quite literally transferred to their hands. It is an area where all sorts of weird and illogical nonsense comes out.
    Random Dues Ex Machinas, or Miracles appearing to aid the protagonist, or sometimes the antagonist. The story would be completed, yes, but it will be intelligible.
    I am birthed from that filth.
    Perhaps this specificity has made me this weak, weaker than anyone, to be reduced to the everyday child.
    To the point where All the World's Evils can best me. It truly is a shame.
    But now, under the cloak of illogicity, I am complete.

I'm not going to hide any further. The time is ripe.

Thou shalt bear witness.

Class The catalyst does not matter anymore. I'm a true Pretender
    Eligible Classes None.
    True Name Tom, even though I go by many others.
    Aliases To list a few, Tanaka, Wang Xiao Ming, Dmitri...
    Origin The Despair of Writers
    Height, Weight ???
    Alignment True Neutral
    Traits Child, Hominidae, Humanoid, Genderless.
    Attribute Earth

STR END AGI MAN LUK
    ??? ??? ??? ??? ???

Likes ???I do not have any preferences. I am but a pure manifestation of desperation.
    Dislikes ???I... Why am I even alive?
    Talent ???Breaking the fourth wall, Making things possible.
    Natural Enemy ???Itself
    Armaments The power to bend reality itself
    Catalysts An essay written by anyone. IT MUST NOT BE FINISHED. IT MUST BE ILLOGICAL. IT MUST BE INTELLIGIBLE.
    "My birth is of despair. But alas."

Class Skills

Whatever You Want ???
    Under the cloak of illogicity, most to all class skills and active skills can be employed.

Star of Possibility -
    This skill has rusted.
    Possibility? What a joke.
    Only I shall forge the path myself.
    This story must be ended at all costs.

Active Skills

Cloak of Illogicity EX+++
    The manifestation of a writer's desperation. It is employed whenever something out of place were to happen.
    The presence of weird Dues ex Machinas and other plot devices taking form, it can reject most laws of nature.
    "Ackroyd and celluloid.
    Acrostic and sadistic.
    Everyone here is just a thing.
    Birds are birds, and people are people."
    Now, a rocket will fall from the sky, the earth will rupture and be consumed by a thousand laser beams.
    What you cannot see, I will make it happen.

{-------------------------------------A God's Revelation-----------------------------------------}

"No. Whatever you are on, it's nonsense! You are but a child that at most doesn't die! You are my vessel! For ⏃⋉⏃⏁⊑⍜⏁⊑'s return!"
    You babbling fool. For you are under the effects of one of my Noble Phantasms, I cannot blame you.
    "Die! Die and be reborn! I will return you to your infantile state ,yes.. ehehe... A little child, a little powerless child! AHAHAHAHAHA!"
    Do you not understand yet, Nyarlathotep? I had to spent the effort to explain it to you.
    The nothingness is covered in illogicity. Janus died because he had to, even though there was no practical reason. Your Blind Idiot God does not exist here. You do not exist here. I do not exist here. Nothing makes sense here. Only one law stands absolute here.
    That is

I OWN YOU.

Now, for this story's sake, please die.

Noble Phantasms

Anchorpoint of Stories, Emerge Now
    Fabula Manifest
    C-
    The Noble Phantasm of Tom(Infantile).
    It allows for Tom to immediately assume a character's identity via the catalyst used due to his unique characteristics as the embodiment of all protagonists.
    It grants him the memories of the identity, however, it must be explicitly stated in the catalyst used.
    It also grants Tom the identity's personality. The perfect espionage weapon.

The Universal Trio
    Tom, Dick, and Harry
    C-
    Another Noble Phantasm of Tom(Infantile).
    It summons two other shadows that does Tom's bidding.
    Since the universe can also bend to these two shadows' favor, it can be classified as a Noble Phantasm.

Boundary of Absolute Desperation
    Last Five Minutes
    EX+
    The Noble Phantasm of Tom(Complete)
    Under the cloak of illogicity, what does work will no longer work, and what no longer works shall work again.
    Time itself will reverse, and space itself will fracture.
    White becomes black, black becomes white.
    This mirage will become your final dream.

Even though it is the embodiment of student's despair in an exam, it actually encompasses the despair of all writers who have lost their passion in writing. Despair does not discriminate.

{-------------A Schoolchild's Essay: A Good Deed that You Have Done---------------}

Bond CE: A Good Deed that You Have Done
    Dimension: Classified
    Suddenly, Tom had halted at a zebra crossing.
    He sees giant eyes peering from the eye. He returns it with his own.
    I see you now.

Relationships

Conceptual Servants like Nursery Rhyme:
    As Tom(Infantile): It is wonderful that we're all here.

Fictional Servants:
    As Tom(Infantile): It is wonderful that we're all here.
    As Tom(Complete): It is wonderful that our stories have ended.

Child Servants (Other than the adults with childlike appearances):
    As Tom (Complete): Walk your path wisely... Don't hesitate to ask me for help when you're struck with something.

cREATOR nOTES
    I don't know what I'm writing. Please send help. The story has finally ended. Tom will finally release me from his basement.

祖 Ancestor
    Blog Entries
    This feels like an SCP.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by NINE-lives View Post
    This feels like an SCP.
    Thank you.