Page 541 of 620 FirstFirst ... 41441491531536539540541542543546551591 ... LastLast
Results 10,801 to 10,820 of 12386

Thread: Create-A-Servant 3

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle Castellan's Avatar
    I would say "famous weapons" but that's just Touken Ranbu with extra steps.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Kabalisto Koga's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    aer you all already curious which prmpt the next contest will have ?
    Your verified Chikara-production Studios !

Dont ship me with anyone unless i say so !

When you wake a Dragon in his Lair...

Please be very patient with me, for I know no better Cing Krimson Requiem's Avatar
    I have deadlines to meet but I need to feel like I'm interacting with someone by posting in a public forum!

"Well, well, well. It looks like our opponents are really pleading for a beating this time aren't they Yvain?"
    "Why it certainly seems so, Yvain. What do you say we give them what they're asking for?"

(No faceclaim unfortunately, couldn't find anything suitable. Picture those blond Vocaloid twins or Adora and Adam from He-Man I guess)

The Twin Lion Knights
    Yvain the Great and Yvain the Bastard

Class: Saber
    Alternate Classes: Rider, Avenger(?)
    Alignment: Lawful Good
    Source: Arthurian legend
    Region: Britain
    Attribute: Earth

Parameters
    Strength: B
    Endurance: C
    Agility: A
    Mana: D
    Luck: B

Background
    Twin knights of the Round Table. A fearsome brother-sister duo bearing the same name and born to King Urien by different mothers. Technically they are triplets, but their third sibling, Morfydd, is summoned as a separate Servant due to not sharing their name (And thus not getting confused with them) and not following them on their adventures.

To describe the two knights in a single word would be "loyalty". Loyalty to each other, loyalty to their family, loyalty to their King, and inspiring loyalty in others. Yvain the Great particularly was a staunch believer in the idea that compassion and kindness would always inspire compassion and kindness in return. His sister, Yvain the Bastard, perhaps less so, although she supported her brother because he had always supported her, so who's to say he was really wrong?

Both brother and sister are magnificent heroes in their own right, each capable of being summoned on their own with legends like liberating castles of imprisoned maidens, tracking down a fountain that spewed storms, hunting giants, dragons, demons, and even the Holy Grail. But for each of their heroic feats, later interpretations had quite a bit of difficulty discerning which sibling accomplished what. Was it Yvain the Great who laid siege to the Castle of Maidens, or Yvain the Bastard? Was it Yvain the Great who dueled Lucius Tiberius, Claudas of Berry, and the Giant Knight Galehaut, or was it Yvain the Bastard? Things got so confusing that occasionally, a third Yvain titled "White-Hands" would even crop up!

But whether it was the brother, the sister, or even both fighting together, it makes no difference in the end. There are worlds that follow each of these paths, and they all lead to the same conclusion.

The reason why the twin knights have been summoned together as a single Servant rather than separately is due to the specific details of a certain timeline. A timeline where the twins were inseparable and faced each quest together, a timeline where Yvain the Bastard followed her twin brother during his self-imposed exile after Morgan Le Fay's final attempt on King Arthur's life.
    A world where the kind and compassionate Yvain the Great, the best and most valiant man in the world at the time, dropped his sword and spread his arms in a show of mercy and forgiveness to his favorite younger sibling, Mordred.

A world where Mordred proceeded to split his head open without a second thought as their sister could only watch in shock.

Skills
    Class Skills
    Riding:
    B
    The common rank for most Knights to have the Riding skill at.
    Rank B indicates an ability to ride or pilot mounts and vehicles with above-average skill, even those that did not exist at the Heroic Spirit's time, or creatures that they did not encounter. This of course excludes phantasmal species and other magical mounts of any kind.

Magic Resistance: B
    As brave knights who fought off all manner of magical beings and spellcasters that populated the British Isles, they gain Magic Resistance at rank B.
    Cancels spells below three verses and weakens the effect that greater rituals and high-thaumaturgy have on them.

Avenger: E+++
    A skill denoting the hatred one receives from others, or the hatred they represent or feel towards others. This skill is a very special instance that has only manifested as a class skill due to the unique nature of summoning two saint graphs in one spirit origin, stemming from Yvain the Bastard's desire to Kill Mordred.
    Normally this skill converts negative emotions within one's self and from the surrounding environment into power. At this rank, it's practically useless except unless the user is trying to Kill Mordred.

Self-Replenishment (Mana): E+++
    A skill that endlessly refuels the user's mana until their hatred has been sated.
    Though usually passive for most Avengers, at this rank it only activates if it becomes possible to Kill Mordred.

Oblivion Correction: E+++
    A burning brand that sears the reason behind one's hatred into their mind forever. Critical hits are improved when striking beyond the memories of others.
    Specifically, it increases the damage and rate of critical attacks during any attempt to KILL MORDRED.

Personal Skills
    Distortion:
    E+++
    A skill that grants Avenger-class skills thanks to Yvain the Bastard's overwhelming need to Kill Mordred. Kill Mordred. Kill Mordred! Kill Mordred!
    KILL MORDRED! KILL MORDRED! KILL MORDRED! KILL MORDRED! KILL MORDRED!
    KILL MORDRED!
    KILL MORDRED!

KILL MORDRED! KILL MORDRED!
    KILL MORDRED! KILL HER NOW!

But because Yvain the Great has already forgiven his beloved sibling, this skill is mostly restrained at the cost of a penalty for their Combination skill.

Combination: A-
    While working together, both Yvains' combat power greatly increases. No matter what kind of conditions have been placed on the battlefield, they will be aware of what movements their counterpart is making so that they can coordinate seamlessly. It's thanks to this skill that Yvain the Bastard can use her brother's Knight of the Lion skill despite it being his own unique legend and not something he shared with her in any life.
    But due to recent circumstances, the siblings have come to disagree over matters such as trust and forgiveness. As a result, this skill has become slightly less effective.

Knight of the Lion: A
    In a burst of radiant light, Yvain the Great can summon his faithful companion to his side. Though it may look like a normal lion, it is a mighty beast capable of fighting both giants and dragons.
    Thanks to the combination skill, Yvain the Bastard can summon a radiant lion of her own, though it is slightly weaker than the real deal.

Merciful Smile: B+
    Similar to Prince Hector's Proof of Friendship skill, Merciful Smile is a skill that allows the user to soothe fighting spirits and negative emotions within others to allow dialogue to begin. It becomes more effective on individuals when used repeatedly.
    With a merciful smile, Yvain the Great found himself in the company of many friends and proved himself someone that everyone could lay their trust in. Even his own mother, the infamous Morgan Le Fay, could not help but come to his aid and heal him when he turned up on her doorstep gravely wounded.
    Of course, this skill is greatly diminished against those with skills like Mental Pollution or Madness Enhancement. He met his own end smiling with mercy at an opponent who had none to spare.

Noble Phantasms
    Virtue of the Lion Knight
    Return to You, What You Have Done to Me

Type: Anti-Unit

"Kindness begets kindness in turn-"
    "-And fury deserves fury in turn, Yvain! But an eye for an eye-"
    "-Makes the whole world blind, Yvain. That is why we must honor the Virtue of the Lion Knight."

The noble phantasm primarily associated with Yvain the Great.
    Though he had countless great deeds and fantastical quests to his name, Yvain the Great was far from the mightiest knight. He possessed no legendary weapons, no magical abilities, nor was he the most skilled or powerful knight in Camelot. But yet, far and wide, Yvain would be recognized for one thing: His unwavering kindness and chivalry. He boasted not of his status or even his well-earned accomplishments. He did not disparage both friend and foe alike for their actions or words. Through thick and thin, he remained humble and compassionate, swallowing his own pride for the good of others and laying his life on the line for the slimmest chance to help someone.
    And returned to him was the gratitude of everyone he served- his fellow knights, his liege King Arthur and Queen Guinevere, his dear friend Lunete, and his loyal lion. Perhaps the reason the somewhat coarse Yvain the Bastard stuck by him so long was because of his unhesitant support for her, treating her not as the bastard daughter of their father's senechal, but as his own flesh and blood.

This noble phantasm is in essence, karma. Those done right by either Yvains will find themselves more compelled to act in their favor. Strangers will help them, allies will become roused to take up arms beside them and grant favors, and enemies, no matter how heartless, will find themselves hesitating to strike them down.

And it isn't only the minds of others that are affected. The Yvains' luck parameter increases the more good deeds they have performed, and the aid that others grant to them becomes more effective. Furthermore, anyone who aids the twin knights will find themselves receiving the same luck benefits that they do. Every good deed is rewarded.

In combat, it is the same. Every insult and hit taken during a fight will increase the Yvains' power even further against the specific opponent who has wronged them, scaling to how grievous the injury dealt or how malicious their taunt.

And if one of the Yvains' were to be slain, the other will be filled with the power to KILL MORDRED avenge their fallen twin.

Name of the Lion Knight
    Accept My Burden, Embrace My Memory

Type: Anti-Self

"Goodbye, Yvain..."

The noble phantasm primarily associated with Yvain the Bastard, although her brother would argue against this fact.

"She is every part my equal! There is nothing I have that she would need to inherit- She is already a fine warrior on her own."

That kind of humility and sincerity was what bonded the two as close as they are. But it cannot be denied that between the two, Yvain the Great was the better among them. Swifter, mightier, more cunning, more beloved, more compassionate. The legitimate son of King Urien and the Witch-Queen Morgan Le Fay, whilst Yvain the Bastard was born to a nameless human mother that Urien had happened to sleep with.

Not even in comparison to their third sibling, Morfydd, who was a mistress of the Cwn Annwn and princess of the underworld, could Yvain the Bastard compare.

But yet, from the bottom of his heart, her brother believed that she was every bit as capable as he. And long after their deaths, others began to think that too.

"The Lion Knight" was a title that Yvain the Great intentionally kept separate from his own identity- it was his mask, his alter ego of sorts, just like the concealing armor that Yvain the Bastard wore to hide her identity in the worlds where she met her end at Gawain's lance. And with how often both Yvains were posthumously confused for one another, who's to say that the Lion Knight wasn't Yvain the Bastard?

If one of the twins is to fall, then ever so briefly shall the third sibling emerge, riding atop a pack of white, red-eared hounds of death to sweep her lost sibling away. And left behind to mourn is the "other" Yvain. They become sealed away in glorious golden armor, fierce as a lion and bright as the sun as they are reborn.
    Not the bastard born to a mortal woman.
    Not the knight born to a fairy queen.
    Not the princess born to a goddess of the underworld.

They are Yvain, Knight of the Lion, the greatest, most valiant, and most beloved knight in all of Camelot- nay, perhaps all of Britain and beyond.

Through the death of one sibling, the other shall take on their strength and deeds to live on in their stead.

Lore
    Personality
    Yvain the Great is- if you haven't gotten the idea already- a man who values kindness and compassion above all else. As a knight, he understands the necessity for violence but at his core, will always strive to make everyone happy. He shakes off blows with a smile, shrugs off insults with a laugh, and will never let a good favor towards him and his allies go unrewarded.
    While fiercely loyal and protective of his friends and family, he is also one who will readily forgive those who have wronged him if they show genuine repentance. Even for those who have not shown genuine repentance, he has a bad habit of making excuses for them on their behalf such as with the case of his mother Morgan.

Yvain the Bastard is more on the surly side in comparison to her brother- or perhaps you shouldn't say that as being compared to her virtuous, honorable twin brother or dainty, perfect sister is a bit of a sore spot for her. Regardless of those bitter feelings, she does her best to follow the example her brother has set for her and show mercy and compassion to all, even her opponents. Unfortunately, where that falls flat is the nagging thoughts at the back of her mind brought about by the Distortion skill.
    She is, to put it mildly, aggressively overprotective of her brother, taking her brother's loyalty to family and cranking it up to eleven in regards to him specifically.
    This is not entirely unwarranted, however, as it stems from her belief that her brother's kindness has made him too soft and naive, which will eventually lead to him getting taken advantage of, or showing kindness to an opponent who would not reciprocate, as was the case with Mordred during the Battle of Camlann.

And in regards to Mordred, well...
    The fact that her brother has already forgiven their rebellious younger sibling for what she did has her frothing at the mouth.

Relationships/Dialogue
    Summoning

"From distant shores, we hear your plea. From distant lands, we answer your call."
    "Servant Saber. We are Yvain, twin knights of Camelot. We ask of you... Are you our Master?"

Morgan Le Fay
    Though she was far from the ideal mother, Yvain the Great still treats her like family. In spite of being raised away from her, or perhaps specifically because he was raised away from her, his relationship with Morgan was far better than any of her other children had. After her final conspiracy that lead to Yvain leaving Camelot in self-exile, he truly believed that she had turned over a new leaf now that she had stopped trying to murder the king and her husband. He dutifully ignored the psychotic obsession she developed for King Arthur in place of her hatred.
    Yvain the Bastard barely knew Morgan but had only heard bad things about her from her fellow knights, most of whom were Morgan's actual children. Especially Agravain, who all but announced he was supposed to be a double-agent for her and proceeded to declare that she was so awful he didn't want anything to do with her. The fact that Yvain is always getting so close to her distresses her immensely.

"Mother! It's been so long since we've seen each other, how are you?"
    "Yvain, she tried to kill the king! She's the reason you went into exile, stop acting all chummy with her!"

Morgan Le Fay (Lostbelt)
    Mother, yet not. The Morgan that Yvain the Great knew was always a very emotional woman, so seeing her as she is now has him concerned for her well-being.
    Yvain the Bastard couldn't care less. At least she isn't a psychotic nymphomaniac like her brother's mother was.

"Our mother, yet not... Completely different circumstances of birth, and a completely different life too. How strange."
    "Pfft. The sly tart was never my mother."
    "Oh Yvain, be nice..."

Artoria Pendragon (All)
    The just, honorable king that they fought for and died for. Just as for his friends and family, of which his king is both, Yvain the Great has the utmost respect.
    Loyal and respectful to her liege, just as her brother is. Takes a vindictive pleasure in watching her squabbles with Mordred, but tries to hide her smirk.

"My king, I'm sure you've heard the news... It seems the treacherous, devious, demonic scoundrel Mordred has been summoned as a Servant. We must act quickly and subdue the threat before-"
    "Yvain? Are you in there? I hope you're not trying to conscript our liege into a conspiracy behind our Master's back..."
    "N-no, of course not Yvain! Nothing of the sort!"

Arthur Pendragon
    Not the king he remembered, but still his king nonetheless. His uncle, his liege, his friend.
    She notices a few differences in this king's mannerisms compared to the king she knew. Not worth pointing out, though.

"My lord, you look... taller?"
    "He kind of looks like you, doesn't he Yvain?"
    "It must be from mother's side of the family."

Urien/Rience
    Father... oh, father. Yvain the Great loves him dearly, he really does. But he has a... uncomfortable interest in hair. What do you mean Morgan's obsession with her sibling is even worse? Perish the thought.
    Yvain the Bastard's old lech of a father. The only reason people realized that she was Urien's daughter was because of how similar she looked to the prince. Well, he could be worse. Won't stop her from being cruel to him every now and then.

"...Oh, he's here, isn't he Yvain?"
    "No need to stir up a fuss, Yvain, just avoid eye contact and maybe he'll go away."
    "HEY! HEY DAD! YOU'RE GROSS AND OLD AND A HUGE LOSER!"
    "Shhh! Shhh! What are you doing?! He'll hear us- okay, now he's crying. Good job Yvain, you've made a scene!"

Gareth, Gaheris, Agravain
    Beloved siblings and treasured peers. Amongst the Knights of the Round Table, there is no one Yvain the Great trusts or values more.
    Her brother's siblings, not hers. She tried to put up the impression of a cold, distant warrior when he first introduced them to her, but she couldn't help cracking her facade amongst those who treated her like family.

"They are my family. I love them, just as much as my sisters. That only made their deaths all the more painful... but they wouldn't have wanted me to dwell on it. They would've wanted me to move on and continue being a virtuous knight without grudges!"
    "Hehe, it kind of sounds like you're holding a grudge right now, Yvain."
    "What? Don't be ridiculous Yvain, I just think that holding grudges that come back to harm your king later is a foolish thing that no honorable knight would ever do, wouldn't you agree?"

Gawain
    Beloved older brother. Strong-willed older brother. Thick-headed older brother. Foolish older brother. Irresponsible older brother.
    Guiltily relishes in her brother's tormenting of the Knight of the Sun.

"Gawain, Gawain, Gawain... what's this I hear about turning a valuable ally away from the battlefield because of a grudge and dying before I get to you? Hmm? Hmm?"
    "Gawain, Gawain, Gawain... what's this I hear about skewering me like a hog in another world? Hmm? Hmm?"

Morfydd
    The beloved third sibling. A demigoddess who was raised away from the rest of them, but is no less his sister.
    Yvain the Bastard loves her. She's like Mordred, except she doesn't feel a surge of murderous rage whenever she sees her!

"Morfydd, my sister! You're looking radiant, as always. Come, Mordred is here too! You always did say you wanted to meet her."
    "You'll introduce those two over my dead body!"

Mordred
    No matter what she does or what she says, she will always be his favorite youngest sibling. He has already forgiven her, and will continue to forgive her. He welcomes his sister with a tight hug and a declaration that he's glad she's here.
    Hate. Hate. There is nothing but hate. Hate for destroying Camelot. Hate for killing their king. Hate for pretending like she had any right to associate herself with them. Hate for taking her brother away. Hate for being forgiven. Hate for being loved. Hate for betraying her brother's trust. Hate for returning her brother's trust. Hate for apologizing. Hate for making amends. Hate for maturing. Hate. Hate.

"It's alright. I don't blame you for what happened, I'm just glad you're here now. We can be family again, okay?"
    "Take that sword and ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄."

Mordred (Proto)
    His favorite younger sister, or rather, his younger brother? He wants to approach him, but... something is seriously wrong. Perhaps Yvain the Bastard is correct in that he should keep his distance but... Isn't this all the more reason to approach him?
    He is a threat. He is everything she ever hated about her Mordred. He will take her brother away again, just like the other one did. And her brother will forgive him for doing that. He needs to be killed, now.

Pollux
    Yvain the Great and the Greek swordswoman get along fantastically. They enjoy sharing stories of their "younger" twin and their third sibling while sparring.

"...And of course, they never would've thought it was Morfydd, why would they? Butter wouldn't melt in her mouth! Of course, when I tried to tell father, she just gave me those adorable puppy eyes, and I found myself taking the blame for her!"
    "I know, right? Little Helen was exactly the same. If she needed something, she got it. If she wanted something, not even I could resist her! In fact, it even got worse when she grew up!"

Castor
    A naturally-born mortal woman and a former god brought down to earth watch the sparring match while seething in anger.

"That simpering Grecian witch just can't wait to get her fetid claws into my brother, can she?! Oh, that succubus must be scheming all the ways she can take advantage of his chivalry for her own depraved ends! Well, that harlot has another thing coming for her, that's for sure!"
    "Look at that beast, slavering over my sister as if he was worthy of even standing in her presence. I can see his eyes roving all over her like she was prey for him to devour. He's about a thousand years too young if he thinks he has what it takes to approach her while I'm around!"
    "..."
    "..."
    "What the hell did you just say about my
    brother/sister
    you piece of shit?!"

The Essence of Our Bonds

Together, At Last

"...Because no matter what happens, you'll always be my precious little sibling."
    Yvain the Great's final words were spoken so, his sword cast aside and his arms spread in a gesture of mercy to his beloved sibling Mordred.

Right before Clarent cleaved his skull in two.

"My... king... kill... MORDRED!"
    Yvain the Bastard's final words were spoken so, her chest torn open and missing an arm from a single blow from the Knight of Treachery when she charged her brother's slayer in a blind rage.

Her king would fulfill her request, only to lose their own life doing so.

Two knights who by the nature of their birth, should have been destined enemies or rivals.
    But kindness begets kindness in turn, and an unbreakable bond was formed.

Love, hatred.
    Kindness, spite.
    Mercy, wrath.
    Forgiveness, vengeance.
    Prince, bastard.

They are different, but they go together.
    Even after centuries, they still go together.

Final Notes
    This is an older sheet of mine that I liked. Kinda fell off the Fate wagon in the past few months while classes ramped up, but I'm dipping my toes back in again! Shame I couldn't post my appropriate Tiger sheet before the year of the tiger ended but oh well.
    I remember that when originally making this sheet I wanted kind of a similar dynamic to what the Dioscuri had. Maybe I leaned a little too far in that direction with the whole 'giving Yvain Avenger skills', but I'm pleased with this sheet, which I can't say for a number of others I've made! (You will never see them(Please do not go looking for them))

RE: Cities as Servants

I think at this point it's probably safe to say that anything with particular significance to humanity could be a Servant. It's very similar to animistic religions where a soul indwells in all things - incidentally being the Shinto philosophy which Nasu would be familiar with. The idea of something accumulating power and gaining life as it absorbs the feelings around it.
    With Tenochtitlan, the Voyager Probe and the Tunguska Meteor I think we have enough evidence pointing towards that idea.

I think it makes sense. We, as humans, attribute our feelings and sentiments towards that which is important to us, unwittingly anthropomorphizing them. Someone who speaks to their weapon as if it were a person, for example.

To me this opens up more than just the floodgates to 50 Atlantis-as-my-personal-wife sheets. You could make anything into a Servant now. No one can stop you.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Literal who Servants are going to reach heights never seen before. Can't wait for Alter-Ego 'conglomerate of unremarkable parks' and Pretender 'small towns named after other cities'

new archer idea simo hayha's gun

- - - Updated - - -

WAIT WAIT WAIT
    KANCOLLE CROSSOVER

...I know no cure for evil. DracoScribe's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    ...I swear the universe is making fun of me. I was in the middle of doing at least some work on my own "Ywain" sheet and then someone posts one. One that seems like a unique take too (i only skimmed it and dont wanna make any guesses as to when i'd read it, if i read it at all...).
    I don't know how I feel about this.
    okay i DO now how i feel about it but i suspect that is my low self confidence going "dont bother posting your sheet it's nothing compared to the ones before"
    Author of:
    Persona 5: Refraction (SV link; FF.net link)
    "You didn't have to fight for me, you know." "And you didn't have to curl your hair so we'll look even more alike." Ren stared before he softly chuckled, Akira joining him not long after. With one simple decision as a child, Ren Amamiya goes to Tokyo alongside his little sister, Akira. (P5R Sibling AU) (Ren/Ann, Akechi/Fem!Akira)
    Chapter 55 on: April 24, 2024 (GMT +8:00)
    Velvet Throne
    My list of my Servants! Still small for now.

Quote Originally Posted by Formless Creature View Post
    To me this opens up more than just the floodgates to 50 Atlantis-as-my-personal-wife sheets. You could make anything into a Servant now. No one can stop you.
    You always could, it's the possibility of people calling it stupid that's gone down.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Formless Creature View Post
    new archer idea simo hayha's gun

- - - Updated - - -

WAIT WAIT WAIT
    KANCOLLE CROSSOVER
    As the creator of shipgirl servants

I am vindicated

Please be very patient with me, for I know no better Cing Krimson Requiem's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by DracoScribe View Post
    ...I swear the universe is making fun of me. I was in the middle of doing at least some work on my own "Ywain" sheet and then someone posts one. One that seems like a unique take too (i only skimmed it and dont wanna make any guesses as to when i'd read it, if i read it at all...).
    I don't know how I feel about this.
    okay i DO now how i feel about it but i suspect that is my low self confidence going "dont bother posting your sheet it's nothing compared to the ones before"
    Don't let your dreams stay dreams! Admittedly there are a lot of sheets I've refrained from posting here because the sheets of those figures that were already here were startlingly similar, but that's because I already posted mine elsewhere. If you have an idea, you should let it out somewhere, or it's just gonna start taking up space in your noggin!
    Besides, if you can get a faceclaim for your Ywain, that already gives you a leg up on mine.

Quote Originally Posted by Leftovers View Post
    You always could, it's the possibility of people calling it stupid that's gone down.
    It's just not a real Servant sheet if people don't shower you in praise for getting the real Nasuverse lore

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle Castellan's Avatar
    I swear if any of you do something weird with Tír na nÓg I'm breaking out the gun.

Mostly because I hate Tír na nÓg.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by RoydGolden View Post
    Wasn't there a Constantine the Great sheet here a while back (can't seem to find it) that had the whole city as a mech or something?
    yeah, that was mine, lol.

Local Extra Class Aficionado DelRey's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Castellan View Post
    I swear if any of you do something weird with Tír na nÓg I'm breaking out the gun.

Mostly because I hate Tír na nÓg.
    Time for your series to continue, explaining it fully, in detail
    "Let's see the color of your coin, my friend."

Behold my vault of Heroes.
    Where the Heavens and the Abyss breath the Music of Humanity.

The King's duty is to provide. And provide, I shall.
    University of Formatting | Gallery of Potential | Memorandum of the Extra Class Kings

Our Kingdom will grow. And we shall know each citizen.
    Create-a-Servant 4 soon.

...I know no cure for evil. DracoScribe's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Cing Krimson Requiem View Post
    Don't let your dreams stay dreams! Admittedly there are a lot of sheets I've refrained from posting here because the sheets of those figures that were already here were startlingly similar, but that's because I already posted mine elsewhere. If you have an idea, you should let it out somewhere, or it's just gonna start taking up space in your noggin!
    Besides, if you can get a faceclaim for your Ywain, that already gives you a leg up on mine.
    Ha ha, thanks for the encouragement. It helps with the negative thoughts, especially since, well, yes I actually do have a faceclaim for my "Yvain". So again, thanks. Still, I will say, after reading yours, is a pretty unique take. I like the personalities and NPs, the NPs particularly being unexpected to me.
    Author of:
    Persona 5: Refraction (SV link; FF.net link)
    "You didn't have to fight for me, you know." "And you didn't have to curl your hair so we'll look even more alike." Ren stared before he softly chuckled, Akira joining him not long after. With one simple decision as a child, Ren Amamiya goes to Tokyo alongside his little sister, Akira. (P5R Sibling AU) (Ren/Ann, Akechi/Fem!Akira)
    Chapter 55 on: April 24, 2024 (GMT +8:00)
    Velvet Throne
    My list of my Servants! Still small for now.

夜属 Nightkin
    Blog Entries
    Evil wang of Joseon

My life has been wasted. My name was branded with the name of a tyrant. They called me an executioner. Killer. Worst ruler ever! I am Avenger. I will return honor to my name!

Class: Avenger
    True Name: Yeonsangun
    Alignment: Madness Evil
    Place of Origin: Korea
    Armament: Korean sword

STRENGE — B
    ENDURANCE — C
    AGILITY — C
    MANA — B
    LUCK — C
    NP — C

Class skills:

Avenger(A)

Capacity to generate resentment in oneself and others, allowing for Mana recovery while attacking and being attacked.

Oblivion Correction(B)

Ability of an Avenger to never forget and never forgive. Critical hits are strengthened.

Self-Replenishment(B)

Automatically recovers mana while one’s revenge remains unfulfilled.

Personal skills:

Mental Corruption(A)

This skill where due to possessing a distorted mentality, it is possible for one to shut out any mental interference thaumaturgy. However, at the same time, it becomes impossible for one to come to a mutual understanding with individuals who do not possess an equivalent rank of Mental Corruption.

Avenger, although he shows prudence, he has a very explosive character. Master sledurt be prepared for this servant's frequent outbursts of anger

One of the gifts of my so-called people. Great!

Killer of Culture(C+)

A skill whose owners became famous for crimes against cultural figures. Increases damage against enemies known in those areas. Avenger was known for persecuting Confucianism and for locking up the Korean script Hangul.

They should have known their place

Noble Phantasm:

Hansong-I Yeowang
    My dear mother
    C

The sword of the Avenger, which left no trace in history. This is a completely ordinary hwando sword with Korean writing on the blade. He would have been nothing ifn’t for the Avenger himself.

This sword contains the spirit of his mother, the deposed Queen Yun. When activated, the queen's spirit will burst from the blade. This is a ghostly woman in luxurious Korean clothes and a sad smile on her face. She can heal the wounds of the Avenger and those he points to. But if someone harms her son, she will be transformed. A grimace of rage will distort her face, claws will appear on her fingers, she herself may increase in size. She will do everything to destroy the offenders of her dear son.

Growing up without maternal love and care, Avenger himself recreated this image. You can say he created this NP himself

Description:

Dislikes: Those who interfere with him
    Natural enemy: Sejong the Great

Avenger’s True name is Yeonsangun, The 10th wang of the Korean state of Joseon, who ruled in 1495-1506. He is often regarded as the worst tyrant of the Joseon Dynasty and possibly all of Korean history. He started two bloody purges of the Sunbi scientific elite, kept a large number of concubines, and turned Sungkyunkwan's training hall into an entertainment venue.

Yeonsangun is a very explosive person. He is quite easily angered, especially when it comes to his past. He is quick to kill, although he will not kill the Master. Unless it causes physical harm.

Yeonsangun is devoted to his mother even though he doesn't remember her. He treats his sword carefully, like a native person. You should not say anything bad about the queen in his presence. His wish for the Grail is to have his childhood spent with his mother.

Notes: Hmm. Not the best sheet in my memory. I'll try to work with Asian servants again.

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle Baron Magnus's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Just wanted to drop an entry I made for Pool 16. I won't add this to my list of made servants as this is a gift explicitly for them. So whoever entered Pool 16 on the secret Santa, enjoy a surprise gift this holiday!

Source: QTori, Devianart.

General Information
    True Name: Redcap (Fairy Knight Bran)
    Class: Assassin
    Origin: European Mythology/Avalon Lostbelt
    Dislikes: Blood
    Natural Talents: Swordplay and Sword Creation
    Natural Enemy: Oberon
    Alternative Classes: none
    Catalyst: British Ruins, Cap from a Redcap, Crystals from Avalon

Parameters
    Strength: D
    Endurance: D
    Mana: A
    Luck: D
    Noble Phantasm: B

Lore
    In Avalon
    Once upon a time there was a forest. In that forest there lived fairies trapped within the mists of that forest. These mists would steal the names and memories of anyone that breathed it in.

Once upon a time a red fairy was named Bran. A fairy knight that was never known by any but the Queen. Her shadow and one who defended her throne on her order. One day the Queen ordered her ‘Go slay the prince’. She, without question, left the Queen’s shadow to do so at once.

Once upon a time a fairy knight was given orders to chase after a peculiar figure roaming the kingdom. This figure made her chase him into the woods. As she chased she got lost within. She lost her location. She lost her name. She lost her memories… and eventually Avalon lost a piece of its history.

Once upon a time a fairy found a red fairy. It didn’t know who this fairy was but like all others helped them to the village despite their state. This fairy was given a night's rest. In the morning they woke up without history, without memories, and even without a name. So one was given.

‘Redcap’

After the bright red it wore and the shape of their hair.

Once upon a time…

Disaster struck. Redcap loved their new life. Yet it was suddenly taken. A trio came to the village, supposedly lacking their names, and they were shown kindness. Until one was revealed to be human. Then, suddenly, things changed.

The fairies grew wicked and bloodthirsty. They desired the human for themselves and so fought and killed each other. All she could do was stand aside in horror at their actions. Then she witnessed the cause of the violence flee.

She let the blood around her fill her to the brim and she gave chase. However the mists once again blocked her way. Yet unlike before a strange power filled her heart. Demanding righteous judgment. Filled with fury she pushed through the fog until she emerged on an open plain.

She vowed to chase the human to the ends of the earth and enact vengeance

In History

Redcaps are a particularly vicious sub-species of Goblinoids. Goblins are simple creatures with simple desires and are, at the end of the day, reasonable phantasmals. However, Redcaps are different.

They look human and speak like humans and can even act and dress like humans. However their personalities out them for what they are. Savage phantasmals that love nothing more than to torment and torture humans.

It is not even out of malice. It is what they are. Killers that love the taste of blood. Partially due to their nature as true bloodsuckers. Not quite vampires as they can exist without drinking blood with their caps and have no urge to.

However they do it because of the power they gain.
    It is their favorite method of mana acquisition.

They are attracted to the scent of destruction as they, like vultures, know that where destruction is blood is sure to follow. They also often stalk battlefields to join the fighting and slaughter as well.

The idea of a Redcap capable of feeling anything other than selfishness is unthinkable.

Class Skills

Presence Concealment: A+
    Assassin class skill. It allows the servant to snuff their presence and avoid direct detection. Redcap's is of an extremely high degree due to both myths of it being able to catch even round table knights unawares but also due to actions in the Lostbelt. None but the queen knew of her existence and even in her pursuit of Chaldea they were unaware of her.

At this rank she can become so unnoticable that she blends into the very world and only top tier detection type servants can notice something amiss. They will not be able to pinpoint her until the moment she decides to strike. Though at that point other servants will too. However despite the drop in presence concealment mortals will not notice her blade either until the strike or if they physically see it.

Item Construction: B+
    Caster class skill. Allows for the recreation of mythical items from myth by means of physical reproduction from their legend. It is an integral part of Redcaps and their means of self-defense and offense. They utilize Gradation Air to create tools to accomplish tasks including killing. It is said their weapons could even survive blows from round table knights.

However hers is different. She utilizes both her namesake (Bran) and training under Queen Morgan in order to achieve a higher form of Gradation Air. She binds her creations to the physical plane by means of crystallization of whatever she makes. This grants her a weapon until it breaks. The process is fast as well, taking only seconds to form a new sword.

It is only due to Redcap specialization in Gradation Air, training, and her Fairy Knight Name that she is capable of utilizing this skill in such a way and refinement due to an ongoing rivalry with Artoria Pendragon for unknown reasons has caused her to elevate it further.

Personal Skills
    Redcap: B-
    Named after her species of Fairy. A terrifying subspecies of Goblin. Considered more dangerous as Goblins, in some capacity, can be reasoned with. Redcaps only desire blood. Their intellect only goes towards its acquisition. She was the last of her kind in a certain lostbelt.

Grants her two abilities. Firstly she has an instinctive combat sense on how best to work through her enemies defenses and defeat them. Secondly her clothes automatically draw in blood from her surroundings and convert it into mana, acting in a way as a means of low-level regeneration and restoring lost mana from fighting.

Body of Divine Iron: D
    A skill held by Bran the Blessed and passed down through the granted title 'Fairy Knight Bran'. It represents the divinity of the individual and the level of protection that divinity provides. In PHH Bran the Blessed was part giant, part god, and part human. Redcap however is a Fairy through and through. As such its rank under her is much lower.

While her body will block attacks low than D-rank outright it will fold under stronger attacks. Further unlike higher ranks it cannot provide any defense against divine attacks of any rank. It can block demonic attacks of up to C-rank however.

Chasing of the ShadowEndless Pursuit of the Ideal: B
    Attained in life due to losing sight of her goals multiple times to shadows. Losing sight of her desires in the Queen's shadow. Losing sight of the prince in the fog. Losing sight of Chaldea for the shadow. She will lose sight when it matters most. A blessing in some senses but a curse in others.

Her true enemies will always slip between her fingers but her mind, even distracted, is unclouded and will not let up the chase until the very end.
    Her forgotten ideals remembered. Held close in the end. Now realized she will never forget her desire for justice ever again. This skill represents a servant that hold impossible ideals but chooses willingly to pursue them even after death. A strength of heart that cannot be wavered by any force.

A skill that represents a servants mental fortitude and willpower to, no matter what level of adversity is foisted upon them, never stop moving towards their ideal. No matter the impossibility. No matter what it costs them. No matter if even their destiny lies elsewhere... they will keep moving. No matter what.

Personality
    A hero who pursues Justice. That best describes her personality. Despite a Redcaps normal proclivities, such as a love of despair, blood, and murder, these are almost completely absent from her personality. In fact it seems she abhors such behaviors.

Likewise it seems she abhors even the taste of blood. 'Icky' is her description of it, preferring cake and tea to it. She also shows a distaste for spicy or sour foods though will force herself to eat them so as to not show disrespect to the cook.

She is also fiercely loyal to Morgan even when she not Queen remembering now her days as the Queen's Assassin. Even if her ideals, motive, and personality have changed from those times she still views her vow of fealty as paramount.

She also holds a fierce, if strange, rivalry with Artoria. She seems to disbelieve that Artoria's sword is the pinnacle of swords to be created and refines her own power to try to prove it. She constantly challenges Artoria to duels to prove her recent sword can best Excalibur... to her chagrin when Artoria smashes it to smithereens effortlessly.

In spite of her good behavior she treats the master of Chaldea with some contempt. It is because she remembers the vow she made and believes the Last Master has escaped justice. However she is stalling their final confrontation to after the restoration of humanity.

She understands fully that the Last Master is integral to Chaldea and believes that punishing all of humanity for their actions is unjust and so will aid Chaldea until the restoration is complete. After, however...

After humanity is restored we will duel him and I. As equals. Justice will decide who is in the right. I expect however... no. I shan't speak of who Justice will pick as righteous. Either way my ideals demand it. Let us leave it at that.

Relationships
    Master, Bond Level 0: Greetings, master! I am servant Sa- I mean Assassin! Sorry for the confusion, I’m a bit of an odd Assassin!

Master, Bond Level 5: Why am I working for Chaldea? To ensure the restoration of Humanity! Isn’t that what all servants are here for? Don’t worry master. I’ll give all my power to it. Just make sure you do your part, master!

Master, Bond Level 10: Master... I'm sorry. I've kept a horrible secret from you. Perhaps I should've told you from the start or not answered your summons at all... but I can't keep it any longer. I respect you too much, master.
    I... when this is all over... I have to duel you. No other servants. Just me and you. A duel to the death... as for why...
    Master. Do you remember when you first entered Avalon? I lived there. With those fairies. They were very, very kind. Strict, sure, but they gave me a home and responsibilities... then... then you came. Then... it died. That village. That's why. I hope you understand, master. My ideals, my Justice... I cannot let you just walk away from it. So when humanity is restored, for punishing them would be unjust, we will duel to the death.
    I'm sorry.

Morgan: Your majesty! Sorry I left your service! A lot happened and- Huh? I’m different…?... I assure you, majesty, nothing has changed!

Baobhan Sith
    : Oh! You’re the Queen’s daughter! It’s nice to meet you, your majesty!... Ah! I’m sorry, where are my manners? I am fairy knight Bran! It’s fine if you didn’t hear about me, that was sort of my job back then!

Barghest: Hello? Do I- oh! Your ba-I mean Gawain! I heard a lot about you!... ah, right I forgot my manners! I am Fairy Knight Bran! If you don’t know who that is, then I did my job well!

Melusine: Eep! Sorry! I didn’t mean to stare! You’re just very pretty! Oh, right, my manners! I am Fairy Knight Bran! You probably haven’t heard of me though because my job was to be unseen and unheard!

Artoria Avalon
    : The Child of Prophecy. One of those that caused that tragedy… though you have atoned. You died, no?

Tristan: Another one of those responsible… yet you’ve already paid for it haven’t you? Then I bear no grudges against you brave knight.

Artoria Pendragon
    : Grk! I know she’s not actually my liege’s sister but still! The resemblance! How brazen of her to use my queen’s face! What arrogance!

Noble Phantasm

Cleddyf Gwyn

Destined Sword of White

Type: Anti-Army

Gradation Air. Considered by magus as 'useless' due to not seeing a path to the root through it. While not untrue there is lost potential in the art as proven by a young magus who proved its power in a holy grail war. However there is precedent for this power.

Redcaps were said to be able to form weapons instantly that could match blows with even the legendary round table knights. In truth they were simply manifested their magical energy into weapons. A form of Gradation Air. As a Redcap she herself can instinctively utilize this form of Gradation Air. However she was unsatisfied with just this and so received training from Queen Morgan herself.

The result was a form of Gradation Air yet unseen outside this lostbelt. She does not create temporary weapons with it. She forms them and then crystalizes them to bind them to the material world. All through her own magical power. While somewhat expensive cost-wise it enhances the weapons she makes as well. A single armament is C-rank and can be used by others as well.

However she has a stronger variant at her disposal. A blueprint in her saint graph based on a legendary sword that would be wielded by Bran, passed down to the Fisher King, and then held by the legendary round table knight Percival. A sword of pure white that could cleave almost any mystery put before it. That would break when needed most by any other than 'Bran'.

As magical swords basically did not exist in the lostbelt she instead formed her own 'White Sword'. Using her power she attempted to create and crystallize it only to fail. Ever since she has refined her power attempting to form a real white sword. Even in failure it forms a powerful, if temporary, weapon.

A sword of pure white diamond that glows like a star. The amount of magical energy she can put into it determines its length and sharpness. At its strongest it can sweep an entire battlefield and not even mountains can stop its edge. However the sword is temporary and will break after a single swing. This sword is an A-rank attack regardless of size or sharpness.

Each day she works to refine her crystallization power. Trying to turn White Sword into a sword bound to the material world. Perhaps in vain, perhaps foolishly, she tries and tries so that she might best the holy sword held by the King of Knights...
    Rookie Lorekeeper, Amateur Extraordinaire, and all around nasunoob.

夜属 Nightkin
    Blog Entries
    Rider of White elephant

Servant Rider. I'm ready to fight again.

Class: Rider
    True Name: Naresuan the Great
    Place of Origin: Thailand
    Armament: Thai swords

STRENGE — B
    ENDURANCE — C
    AGILITY — B
    MANA — C
    LUCK — B
    NP — B

Class skills:

Riding(B)

The skill of the Saber and Rider classes. Rider is able to cope with any mount and vehicle created by mankind

Magic Resistance(C)

Provides protection from magical effects. Unlike the resistance effect, which simply rejects magical energy, this ability completely cancels spells. Rider doesn’t have the highest level of magic resistance

Personal skills:

Imperial Privilege(B)

This skill is an ability that, due to the insistence of the owner, Skills that are essentially impossible to possess can be obtained for a short period of time.

Rider can gain Charisma, Swordsmanship, Thai martial arts and Military Tactics

I don't think this should be surprising. The ruler must be able to do a lot

Demonic Defender of State(B)

This skill is the capacity of a Servant to mark a region as his personal dominion by securing the surrounding leylines prior to an engagement.

Rider defended his native country all his life, simultaneously expanding its territory.

All for the sake of the country. This is what I was guided by. Nothing personal

Familiars(Fighting Roosters)(C)

Rider's name is closely associated with fighting rooster’s. He is able to call them, as not the strongest, but very aggressive familiars. This skill spends little mana, so there will be a lot of roosters

Maybe it's inhumane, but these birds were born for the sake of fighting.

Noble Phantasm:

Cĥāngp̄heụ̄xk
    Giver of Victory
    B

In Rider’s country, elephants are considered sacred animals to this day. No wonder his Noble Phantasm is a majestic white war elephant.

This is a giant among all elephants with long tusks and a whole small temple on his back. He does not run, but walks slowly, his skin is very durable. An elephant won't attack on its own, but that doesn't mean it can't use its trunk and tusks to defend itself.

This NP has three effects:

1) Rider can give the elephant to the enemy. Although it seems silly, the enemy will not be able to use the elephant and is forced to support this NP with mana, and in huge quantities. This power was taken from the legend of the White Elephant Punishment in Rider’s country.
    2) The elephant is able to shoot silver coins with a strong curse from its trunk. Those who see this money will want to pick it up, even if their lives are in danger.
    3) Rider, while inside the temple on an elephant, can challenge an enemy servant to a duel. If the challenge is accepted, the enemy will be in the frame, where he will have to fight Rider one on one without any magic. Rider could lose this duel, like as he could lose that duel on elephants with the Burmese prince.

Description:

Dislikes: Animal Defenders
    Natural enemy: Min Chit Swa

Rider’s True name is Naresuan the Great, King of Siam in the Ayutthaya period, from 1590 to 1605. In his reign, Siam reached its largest size in history.

Naresuan is a calm and taciturn person. He is an introvert by nature. It may seem as if he is not capable of experiencing emotions, but this is not so. He's just not used to showing them.

In general, the current state of Thailand suits Naresuan, as well as the modern world. However, he is still unable to understand some aspects, such as animal protection and so on.

Relations:

Alexander Pushkin: You have a good rooster. I don't think he will beat my birds

Nai Khanomtom: Luck has smiled on you. Your sparring partner will be the king himself. Don't disappoint him.

Ivan the Terrible: Looking at your pet, I can't help but smile from the memories. Oh, Min Chit Swa...

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Cing Krimson Requiem View Post
    I have deadlines to meet but I need to feel like I'm interacting with someone by posting in a public forum!

"Well, well, well. It looks like our opponents are really pleading for a beating this time aren't they Yvain?"
    "Why it certainly seems so, Yvain. What do you say we give them what they're asking for?"

(No faceclaim unfortunately, couldn't find anything suitable. Picture those blond Vocaloid twins or Adora and Adam from He-Man I guess)

The Twin Lion Knights
    Yvain the Great and Yvain the Bastard

Class: Saber
    Alternate Classes: Rider, Avenger(?)
    Source: Arthurian legend
    Region: Britain
    Attribute: Earth

Parameters
    Strength: B
    Endurance: C
    Mana: D
    Luck: B

Background
    Twin knights of the Round Table. A fearsome brother-sister duo bearing the same name and born to King Urien by different mothers. Technically they are triplets, but their third sibling, Morfydd, is summoned as a separate Servant due to not sharing their name (And thus not getting confused with them) and not following them on their adventures.

To describe the two knights in a single word would be "loyalty". Loyalty to each other, loyalty to their family, loyalty to their King, and inspiring loyalty in others. Yvain the Great particularly was a staunch believer in the idea that compassion and kindness would always inspire compassion and kindness in return. His sister, Yvain the Bastard, perhaps less so, although she supported her brother because he had always supported her, so who's to say he was really wrong?

Both brother and sister are magnificent heroes in their own right, each capable of being summoned on their own with legends like liberating castles of imprisoned maidens, tracking down a fountain that spewed storms, hunting giants, dragons, demons, and even the Holy Grail. But for each of their heroic feats, later interpretations had quite a bit of difficulty discerning which sibling accomplished what. Was it Yvain the Great who laid siege to the Castle of Maidens, or Yvain the Bastard? Was it Yvain the Great who dueled Lucius Tiberius, Claudas of Berry, and the Giant Knight Galehaut, or was it Yvain the Bastard? Things got so confusing that occasionally, a third Yvain titled "White-Hands" would even crop up!

But whether it was the brother, the sister, or even both fighting together, it makes no difference in the end. There are worlds that follow each of these paths, and they all lead to the same conclusion.

The reason why the twin knights have been summoned together as a single Servant rather than separately is due to the specific details of a certain timeline. A timeline where the twins were inseparable and faced each quest together, a timeline where Yvain the Bastard followed her twin brother during his self-imposed exile after Morgan Le Fay's final attempt on King Arthur's life.
    A world where the kind and compassionate Yvain the Great, the best and most valiant man in the world at the time, dropped his sword and spread his arms in a show of mercy and forgiveness to his favorite younger sibling, Mordred.

A world where Mordred proceeded to split his head open without a second thought as their sister could only watch in shock.

Skills
    Class Skills
    Riding:
    B
    The common rank for most Knights to have the Riding skill at.
    Rank B indicates an ability to ride or pilot mounts and vehicles with above-average skill, even those that did not exist at the Heroic Spirit's time, or creatures that they did not encounter. This of course excludes phantasmal species and other magical mounts of any kind.

Magic Resistance: B
    As brave knights who fought off all manner of magical beings and spellcasters that populated the British Isles, they gain Magic Resistance at rank B.
    Cancels spells below three verses and weakens the effect that greater rituals and high-thaumaturgy have on them.

Avenger: E+++
    A skill denoting the hatred one receives from others, or the hatred they represent or feel towards others. This skill is a very special instance that has only manifested as a class skill due to the unique nature of summoning two saint graphs in one spirit origin, stemming from Yvain the Bastard's desire to Kill Mordred.
    Normally this skill converts negative emotions within one's self and from the surrounding environment into power. At this rank, it's practically useless except unless the user is trying to Kill Mordred.

Self-Replenishment (Mana): E+++
    A skill that endlessly refuels the user's mana until their hatred has been sated.
    Though usually passive for most Avengers, at this rank it only activates if it becomes possible to Kill Mordred.

Oblivion Correction: E+++
    A burning brand that sears the reason behind one's hatred into their mind forever. Critical hits are improved when striking beyond the memories of others.
    Specifically, it increases the damage and rate of critical attacks during any attempt to KILL MORDRED.

Personal Skills
    Distortion:
    E+++
    A skill that grants Avenger-class skills thanks to Yvain the Bastard's overwhelming need to Kill Mordred. Kill Mordred. Kill Mordred! Kill Mordred!
    KILL MORDRED! KILL MORDRED! KILL MORDRED! KILL MORDRED! KILL MORDRED!
    KILL MORDRED!
    KILL MORDRED!

KILL MORDRED! KILL MORDRED!
    KILL MORDRED! KILL HER NOW!

But because Yvain the Great has already forgiven his beloved sibling, this skill is mostly restrained at the cost of a penalty for their Combination skill.

Combination: A-
    While working together, both Yvains' combat power greatly increases. No matter what kind of conditions have been placed on the battlefield, they will be aware of what movements their counterpart is making so that they can coordinate seamlessly. It's thanks to this skill that Yvain the Bastard can use her brother's Knight of the Lion skill despite it being his own unique legend and not something he shared with her in any life.
    But due to recent circumstances, the siblings have come to disagree over matters such as trust and forgiveness. As a result, this skill has become slightly less effective.

Knight of the Lion: A
    In a burst of radiant light, Yvain the Great can summon his faithful companion to his side. Though it may look like a normal lion, it is a mighty beast capable of fighting both giants and dragons.
    Thanks to the combination skill, Yvain the Bastard can summon a radiant lion of her own, though it is slightly weaker than the real deal.

Merciful Smile: B+
    Similar to Prince Hector's Proof of Friendship skill, Merciful Smile is a skill that allows the user to soothe fighting spirits and negative emotions within others to allow dialogue to begin. It becomes more effective on individuals when used repeatedly.
    With a merciful smile, Yvain the Great found himself in the company of many friends and proved himself someone that everyone could lay their trust in. Even his own mother, the infamous Morgan Le Fay, could not help but come to his aid and heal him when he turned up on her doorstep gravely wounded.
    Of course, this skill is greatly diminished against those with skills like Mental Pollution or Madness Enhancement. He met his own end smiling with mercy at an opponent who had none to spare.

Noble Phantasms
    Virtue of the Lion Knight
    Return to You, What You Have Done to Me

Type: Anti-Unit

"Kindness begets kindness in turn-"
    "-And fury deserves fury in turn, Yvain! But an eye for an eye-"
    "-Makes the whole world blind, Yvain. That is why we must honor the Virtue of the Lion Knight."

The noble phantasm primarily associated with Yvain the Great.
    Though he had countless great deeds and fantastical quests to his name, Yvain the Great was far from the mightiest knight. He possessed no legendary weapons, no magical abilities, nor was he the most skilled or powerful knight in Camelot. But yet, far and wide, Yvain would be recognized for one thing: His unwavering kindness and chivalry. He boasted not of his status or even his well-earned accomplishments. He did not disparage both friend and foe alike for their actions or words. Through thick and thin, he remained humble and compassionate, swallowing his own pride for the good of others and laying his life on the line for the slimmest chance to help someone.
    And returned to him was the gratitude of everyone he served- his fellow knights, his liege King Arthur and Queen Guinevere, his dear friend Lunete, and his loyal lion. Perhaps the reason the somewhat coarse Yvain the Bastard stuck by him so long was because of his unhesitant support for her, treating her not as the bastard daughter of their father's senechal, but as his own flesh and blood.

This noble phantasm is in essence, karma. Those done right by either Yvains will find themselves more compelled to act in their favor. Strangers will help them, allies will become roused to take up arms beside them and grant favors, and enemies, no matter how heartless, will find themselves hesitating to strike them down.

And it isn't only the minds of others that are affected. The Yvains' luck parameter increases the more good deeds they have performed, and the aid that others grant to them becomes more effective. Furthermore, anyone who aids the twin knights will find themselves receiving the same luck benefits that they do. Every good deed is rewarded.

In combat, it is the same. Every insult and hit taken during a fight will increase the Yvains' power even further against the specific opponent who has wronged them, scaling to how grievous the injury dealt or how malicious their taunt.

And if one of the Yvains' were to be slain, the other will be filled with the power to KILL MORDRED avenge their fallen twin.

Name of the Lion Knight
    Accept My Burden, Embrace My Memory

Type: Anti-Self

"Goodbye, Yvain..."

The noble phantasm primarily associated with Yvain the Bastard, although her brother would argue against this fact.

"She is every part my equal! There is nothing I have that she would need to inherit- She is already a fine warrior on her own."

That kind of humility and sincerity was what bonded the two as close as they are. But it cannot be denied that between the two, Yvain the Great was the better among them. Swifter, mightier, more cunning, more beloved, more compassionate. The legitimate son of King Urien and the Witch-Queen Morgan Le Fay, whilst Yvain the Bastard was born to a nameless human mother that Urien had happened to sleep with.

Not even in comparison to their third sibling, Morfydd, who was a mistress of the Cwn Annwn and princess of the underworld, could Yvain the Bastard compare.

But yet, from the bottom of his heart, her brother believed that she was every bit as capable as he. And long after their deaths, others began to think that too.

"The Lion Knight" was a title that Yvain the Great intentionally kept separate from his own identity- it was his mask, his alter ego of sorts, just like the concealing armor that Yvain the Bastard wore to hide her identity in the worlds where she met her end at Gawain's lance. And with how often both Yvains were posthumously confused for one another, who's to say that the Lion Knight wasn't Yvain the Bastard?

If one of the twins is to fall, then ever so briefly shall the third sibling emerge, riding atop a pack of white, red-eared hounds of death to sweep her lost sibling away. And left behind to mourn is the "other" Yvain. They become sealed away in glorious golden armor, fierce as a lion and bright as the sun as they are reborn.
    Not the bastard born to a mortal woman.
    Not the knight born to a fairy queen.
    Not the princess born to a goddess of the underworld.

They are Yvain, Knight of the Lion, the greatest, most valiant, and most beloved knight in all of Camelot- nay, perhaps all of Britain and beyond.

Through the death of one sibling, the other shall take on their strength and deeds to live on in their stead.

Lore
    Personality
    Yvain the Great is- if you haven't gotten the idea already- a man who values kindness and compassion above all else. As a knight, he understands the necessity for violence but at his core, will always strive to make everyone happy. He shakes off blows with a smile, shrugs off insults with a laugh, and will never let a good favor towards him and his allies go unrewarded.
    While fiercely loyal and protective of his friends and family, he is also one who will readily forgive those who have wronged him if they show genuine repentance. Even for those who have not shown genuine repentance, he has a bad habit of making excuses for them on their behalf such as with the case of his mother Morgan.

Yvain the Bastard is more on the surly side in comparison to her brother- or perhaps you shouldn't say that as being compared to her virtuous, honorable twin brother or dainty, perfect sister is a bit of a sore spot for her. Regardless of those bitter feelings, she does her best to follow the example her brother has set for her and show mercy and compassion to all, even her opponents. Unfortunately, where that falls flat is the nagging thoughts at the back of her mind brought about by the Distortion skill.
    She is, to put it mildly, aggressively overprotective of her brother, taking her brother's loyalty to family and cranking it up to eleven in regards to him specifically.
    This is not entirely unwarranted, however, as it stems from her belief that her brother's kindness has made him too soft and naive, which will eventually lead to him getting taken advantage of, or showing kindness to an opponent who would not reciprocate, as was the case with Mordred during the Battle of Camlann.

And in regards to Mordred, well...
    The fact that her brother has already forgiven their rebellious younger sibling for what she did has her frothing at the mouth.

Relationships/Dialogue
    Summoning

"From distant shores, we hear your plea. From distant lands, we answer your call."
    "Servant Saber. We are Yvain, twin knights of Camelot. We ask of you... Are you our Master?"

Morgan Le Fay
    Though she was far from the ideal mother, Yvain the Great still treats her like family. In spite of being raised away from her, or perhaps specifically because he was raised away from her, his relationship with Morgan was far better than any of her other children had. After her final conspiracy that lead to Yvain leaving Camelot in self-exile, he truly believed that she had turned over a new leaf now that she had stopped trying to murder the king and her husband. He dutifully ignored the psychotic obsession she developed for King Arthur in place of her hatred.
    Yvain the Bastard barely knew Morgan but had only heard bad things about her from her fellow knights, most of whom were Morgan's actual children. Especially Agravain, who all but announced he was supposed to be a double-agent for her and proceeded to declare that she was so awful he didn't want anything to do with her. The fact that Yvain is always getting so close to her distresses her immensely.

"Mother! It's been so long since we've seen each other, how are you?"
    "Yvain, she tried to kill the king! She's the reason you went into exile, stop acting all chummy with her!"

Morgan Le Fay (Lostbelt)
    Mother, yet not. The Morgan that Yvain the Great knew was always a very emotional woman, so seeing her as she is now has him concerned for her well-being.
    Yvain the Bastard couldn't care less. At least she isn't a psychotic nymphomaniac like her brother's mother was.

"Our mother, yet not... Completely different circumstances of birth, and a completely different life too. How strange."
    "Pfft. The sly tart was never my mother."
    "Oh Yvain, be nice..."

Artoria Pendragon (All)
    The just, honorable king that they fought for and died for. Just as for his friends and family, of which his king is both, Yvain the Great has the utmost respect.
    Loyal and respectful to her liege, just as her brother is. Takes a vindictive pleasure in watching her squabbles with Mordred, but tries to hide her smirk.

"My king, I'm sure you've heard the news... It seems the treacherous, devious, demonic scoundrel Mordred has been summoned as a Servant. We must act quickly and subdue the threat before-"
    "Yvain? Are you in there? I hope you're not trying to conscript our liege into a conspiracy behind our Master's back..."
    "N-no, of course not Yvain! Nothing of the sort!"

Arthur Pendragon
    Not the king he remembered, but still his king nonetheless. His uncle, his liege, his friend.
    She notices a few differences in this king's mannerisms compared to the king she knew. Not worth pointing out, though.

"My lord, you look... taller?"
    "He kind of looks like you, doesn't he Yvain?"
    "It must be from mother's side of the family."

Urien/Rience
    Father... oh, father. Yvain the Great loves him dearly, he really does. But he has a... uncomfortable interest in hair. What do you mean Morgan's obsession with her sibling is even worse? Perish the thought.
    Yvain the Bastard's old lech of a father. The only reason people realized that she was Urien's daughter was because of how similar she looked to the prince. Well, he could be worse. Won't stop her from being cruel to him every now and then.

"...Oh, he's here, isn't he Yvain?"
    "No need to stir up a fuss, Yvain, just avoid eye contact and maybe he'll go away."
    "HEY! HEY DAD! YOU'RE GROSS AND OLD AND A HUGE LOSER!"
    "Shhh! Shhh! What are you doing?! He'll hear us- okay, now he's crying. Good job Yvain, you've made a scene!"

Gareth, Gaheris, Agravain
    Beloved siblings and treasured peers. Amongst the Knights of the Round Table, there is no one Yvain the Great trusts or values more.
    Her brother's siblings, not hers. She tried to put up the impression of a cold, distant warrior when he first introduced them to her, but she couldn't help cracking her facade amongst those who treated her like family.

"They are my family. I love them, just as much as my sisters. That only made their deaths all the more painful... but they wouldn't have wanted me to dwell on it. They would've wanted me to move on and continue being a virtuous knight without grudges!"
    "Hehe, it kind of sounds like you're holding a grudge right now, Yvain."
    "What? Don't be ridiculous Yvain, I just think that holding grudges that come back to harm your king later is a foolish thing that no honorable knight would ever do, wouldn't you agree?"

Gawain
    Beloved older brother. Strong-willed older brother. Thick-headed older brother. Foolish older brother. Irresponsible older brother.
    Guiltily relishes in her brother's tormenting of the Knight of the Sun.

"Gawain, Gawain, Gawain... what's this I hear about turning a valuable ally away from the battlefield because of a grudge and dying before I get to you? Hmm? Hmm?"
    "Gawain, Gawain, Gawain... what's this I hear about skewering me like a hog in another world? Hmm? Hmm?"

Morfydd
    The beloved third sibling. A demigoddess who was raised away from the rest of them, but is no less his sister.
    Yvain the Bastard loves her. She's like Mordred, except she doesn't feel a surge of murderous rage whenever she sees her!

"Morfydd, my sister! You're looking radiant, as always. Come, Mordred is here too! You always did say you wanted to meet her."
    "You'll introduce those two over my dead body!"

Mordred
    No matter what she does or what she says, she will always be his favorite youngest sibling. He has already forgiven her, and will continue to forgive her. He welcomes his sister with a tight hug and a declaration that he's glad she's here.
    Hate. Hate. There is nothing but hate. Hate for destroying Camelot. Hate for killing their king. Hate for pretending like she had any right to associate herself with them. Hate for taking her brother away. Hate for being forgiven. Hate for being loved. Hate for betraying her brother's trust. Hate for returning her brother's trust. Hate for apologizing. Hate for making amends. Hate for maturing. Hate. Hate.

"It's alright. I don't blame you for what happened, I'm just glad you're here now. We can be family again, okay?"
    "Take that sword and ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄."

Mordred (Proto)
    His favorite younger sister, or rather, his younger brother? He wants to approach him, but... something is seriously wrong. Perhaps Yvain the Bastard is correct in that he should keep his distance but... Isn't this all the more reason to approach him?
    He is a threat. He is everything she ever hated about her Mordred. He will take her brother away again, just like the other one did. And her brother will forgive him for doing that. He needs to be killed, now.

Pollux
    Yvain the Great and the Greek swordswoman get along fantastically. They enjoy sharing stories of their "younger" twin and their third sibling while sparring.

"...And of course, they never would've thought it was Morfydd, why would they? Butter wouldn't melt in her mouth! Of course, when I tried to tell father, she just gave me those adorable puppy eyes, and I found myself taking the blame for her!"
    "I know, right? Little Helen was exactly the same. If she needed something, she got it. If she wanted something, not even I could resist her! In fact, it even got worse when she grew up!"

Castor
    A naturally-born mortal woman and a former god brought down to earth watch the sparring match while seething in anger.

"That simpering Grecian witch just can't wait to get her fetid claws into my brother, can she?! Oh, that succubus must be scheming all the ways she can take advantage of his chivalry for her own depraved ends! Well, that harlot has another thing coming for her, that's for sure!"
    "Look at that beast, slavering over my sister as if he was worthy of even standing in her presence. I can see his eyes roving all over her like she was prey for him to devour. He's about a thousand years too young if he thinks he has what it takes to approach her while I'm around!"
    "..."
    "..."
    "What the hell did you just say about my
    brother/sister
    you piece of shit?!"

The Essence of Our Bonds

Together, At Last

"...Because no matter what happens, you'll always be my precious little sibling."
    Yvain the Great's final words were spoken so, his sword cast aside and his arms spread in a gesture of mercy to his beloved sibling Mordred.

Right before Clarent cleaved his skull in two.

"My... king... kill... MORDRED!"
    Yvain the Bastard's final words were spoken so, her chest torn open and missing an arm from a single blow from the Knight of Treachery when she charged her brother's slayer in a blind rage.

Her king would fulfill her request, only to lose their own life doing so.

Two knights who by the nature of their birth, should have been destined enemies or rivals.
    But kindness begets kindness in turn, and an unbreakable bond was formed.

Love, hatred.
    Kindness, spite.
    Mercy, wrath.
    Forgiveness, vengeance.
    Prince, bastard.

They are different, but they go together.
    Even after centuries, they still go together.

Final Notes
    This is an older sheet of mine that I liked. Kinda fell off the Fate wagon in the past few months while classes ramped up, but I'm dipping my toes back in again! Shame I couldn't post my appropriate Tiger sheet before the year of the tiger ended but oh well.
    I remember that when originally making this sheet I wanted kind of a similar dynamic to what the Dioscuri had. Maybe I leaned a little too far in that direction with the whole 'giving Yvain Avenger skills', but I'm pleased with this sheet, which I can't say for a number of others I've made! (You will never see them(Please do not go looking for them))
    Very nice sheet of the two Yvains here. Is a Morfydd sheet in the works, or are you planning on doing something else for your next project?

Local Extra Class Aficionado DelRey's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Top Level Notes
    Like last year, I release my Secret Santa sheet here to have more control over it and because it shares a link with another one.
    Small changes I made are that I added the chapter names I forgot before and now linked to the Sunken Pope Sheet early on.
    Comments are still welcomed

She is gone, dog. You won't see her again.
    Get over it. I have to as well.
    If I could see her again, I would probaly ask her why.
    And then finish the job.

⪻ ─ ⋘ ─ ⪡ ─ ⫷ ─┤|├─ ⫸ ─ ⪢ ─ ⋙ ─ ⪼⪻ ─ ⋘ ─ ⪡ ─ ⫷ ─┤|├─ ⫸ ─ ⪢ ─ ⋙ ─ ⪼

╣╠

══════════╣ I ╠══════════
    Rain

Mud splashes into his face as his bleeding fist hits the ground below. A proud warrior fights beside him, with a dour expression and scratches covering his body. Warm rain runs through the Master's fingers, mixing with the blood and mud. The sound of metal hitting flesh and grunting pierces the downpour. A woman dematerializes with her Phantasmal Beast twenty meters away. Subdued melodies from a modern musician play as he gets torn apart by bulbous creatures. A lightning clap in the distance announces a Knight's last stance.

“I did not want this, Master of Chaldea.”
    declares the regal figure with blood-red glasses from on high. One of his aquatic tentacles nonchalantly throws away a French Saber that struggled to slice through his brackish limbs of water.
    “You could have joined me, you know? We both want to save humanity! I wish to unite them under the same cross!"
    The ominous rain clouds part like a fresh wound. Red-tinted light spouts out of the sky and as it makes its way to the Tainted Pope, it reflects on the oily, green-skinned army from below the billows. The shine appears behind him like a holy aura. It would have been a serene sight, if not for those gargantuan tentacles that slither through the gap in the clouds. From the Master's point of view, they looked like demonic wings protruding from the preacher's back.
    Another, more brutal, sound of flesh hitting blunt metal, and a woman with a large shield is shot through the rain toward the Master. If not for the proud knight of the Fianna, she would have crashed into him.
    “Fionn, thank you! Mash! She is badly injured. Please! Use your Noble Phantasm!”
    The valiant warrior pushes away another fiend and looks at the rain filling his hand. He turns away from them both as he slowly closes it. He can feel it on his skin. This is no ordinary water. It is tainted with eldritch magic. Not even his Noble Phantasm,
    Uisce Beatha
    O' Life Scooped with These Hands
    , can function with it.
    “And your…” but the Master stops as he notices the bleeding wound on Fionn's hip where a water bag should have been.
    They are coming closer, the Servants they gathered are scattered and can not reach in time due to the sheer number of enemies. How to win? Fionn raises his hand and…

“Mash, Mash! Stay with us! Come back to your senses! Mash! Please!”
    Fionn turns around, reaches for the Master's arm, and roughly pulls him up to stand.
    “Forgive me, Master.”
    The warrior’s knee digs deep into the mage’s stomach. He spits out what his stressed body could no longer hold, and Fionn catches it with both hands. The Master falls to the ground, holding his abdomen, and watches as Fionn pours the contents into Mash’s mouth. Despite the pain, he smiles as Mash starts coughing and regains her consciousness. But then he sees blood dripping from Fionn's hand. Yet he does not taste his own.
    “Your thumb.” he coughs as he gets up, still shaking
    “Take good care of Mash.” He smiles while grabbing his weapon. "I made you a knight of Fianna, remember that. We trust our friends and die for them. Allow me this honor, Master.”
    “Fionn. The water you scooped for me earlier... It was delicious.”
    The legendary warrior lets out a small laugh, and turns toward the false saint with a determined smile on his handsome face.
    With a single swing of his lance, a large wave of water pushes the approaching enemies away. The white knight elegantly twirls the weapon above his head and with both hands rams it into the ground in front of him. Blood runs down the shaft of the lance, and Celtic symbols light up on the wet ground.
    “My name is Fionn mac Cumhail! Erin’s Savior! The captain of the glorious Knights of Fianna. The man who rose to victory over even Fallen Divine Spirits! I declare victory for Chaldea! You shall not make the Green Isles into your stronghold!
    A large sphere of clear water builds up above his head, shining like the finest aquamarine gem.

“MAC AN LUIN!”

Several powerful jets of water with canine heads tear through the surrounding enemies as they hound the Sunken Pope. With a sly kiss on his rosary, his aquatic tendrils rise from the ground and twirl around the necks of these dogs. The pope removes the cross from his lips and the hounds are pulled to the ground, both water streams struggling for control. He lets go of the cross, with only an algae-covered chain preventing its fall. The enemies let out a final gurgling whimper as their heads are smashed by falling anchors.
    "Valiant effort," the Sunken Pope declares. "But even overloading your Saint Graph with your Divinity was not enough. I serve the God, you know?"
    The tentacles behind him rise and shoot three bullets of black water at Fionn, piercing his chest and leaving a mortal wound.
    "Master, do not let him near Mash."
    Fionn mac Cumhail, the great hero of Ireland, slumps to the ground, his hand and bleeding thumb sliding down his lance as he converts back into Spiritrons. The Master and barely conscious Mash frown at the still standing lance.
    "And there he goes. I applaud the brave last stance, truly. His kind is famous for the bog burials. They live on the "water country" after all. I thought perhaps they may be the first to understand the truth of the waves. Regrettable, I can not offer him those honors. Join me, and we might reunite with him and the others. You see…,"
    the False Father continues, but the Master and Mash are not listening. They are captivated by the pulsing dark blue light coming from Fionn's Celtic Magic Circle. After a final glow, the light emits a dark mist that covers the area like a shroud.
    "*Sigh* I fear this might not be frankincense," the Sunken Pope laments with a slight smug smile.

”Took your damn time, human. Tried to get here for a while now. Felt there is good fun to be had here.”
    The Master can not see the man talking through the wavering haze. But he hears how he takes the lance embedded in the mud for himself.
    “He held up his end of the bargain. Fool. I hope the chain summon hurt. At least the stick is mine now.”
    “...”
    “Whaddya want from me? Help out? Cocky, aren’t ya? Well, let’s see what we got here.”

A blue glow shines through the mist and the mist parts, revealing the new Servant summoned. His disinterest glare goes through the masses of distorted figures.
    “Tssk. Looks lame. Sicc’em.”
    Howls thunder through the darkness, and hounds with lightning in their breath jump out of the mist. As a pack, they attack the army of Deep Ones and tear their way through like they are easy prey.

╣╠

══════════╣ II ╠══════════
    Clouds

“Oi, weakling. Status report, pronto. And make it interesting. ...And keep your chick's mouth shut.”

⪻ ─ ⋘ ─ ⪡ – ⫷ ─┤|├─ ⫸ ─ ⪢ ─ ⋙ ─ ⪼

They came from the North without ships or barks. Black Mist, which darkened the sky, and thunder, which shook the land, heralded the appearance of the future ruler of the island.

Tuatha Dé Danann
    ‘Folk of the Goddess Danu’
    , they called themselves. The tribe of gods was great in power, and had control over nature through sorcery.
    A radiant leader stood among them, who they called King Nuada, the White Bull

. By his side stood his dazzling mate, Lady Boann, the White Cow

“Boring.”

But they were not the rulers of the island yet. They set their sights on the Hill of Tara, a place of royal and magical power for the current rulers, the Fir Bolg. They conquered the hill and set court there.

The perfect High King of the Fir Bolg, Eochaid, arrived and both parties sent out their ambassadors to meet. Sreng of the Mighty Blows and Beautiful Bres met and inspected each other's weapons with great interest. The spears of the foreigners were light and sharp, requiring skill, cunning, and technique to master. The weapons of the Fir Bolg were heavy and blunt, requiring power, bravery, and honesty to strike true.

Bres acted impressed and suggested splitting the land in two, allowing both sides to rule equally, as Nuada had demanded. Of course, the foreigners had plans to conquer the rest of the land. Sreng refused the offer.
    Eochaid and Nuada declared war, and the two armies met in a pass in Connacht. They fought for four days, in a war that would be remembered as The First Battle of Magh Tuireadh.

During the battle, King Eochaid met his demise at the hands of The Mórrígan, who weakened him by using her powers to conceal sources of water from him. In the final showdown, King Nuada engaged in combat with Sreng, the military leader of the Fir Bolg. Despite his prowess with the lance, Nuada was unable to inflict any damage on the skilled and wise Sreng. When the battle had reached its limit, Sreng shouted "Enough!" and with a powerful strike of his enchanted club, he shattered Nuada's magical shield, broke through his blessed armor, and severed his arm from his shoulder.

“Now it gets interesting.”

But the battle was almost over. Only 300 of his Fir Bolg kin remained, and the High King had been slain. The warriors were ready to fight till the end, but Sreng requested mercy. In response, the Tuatha De offered a peace treaty, granting the Fir Bolg a small region of land known as Irrus Domnann in Connacht as a sign of respect.
    Nuada emerged victorious, but the victory came at a cost. According to the laws set by Nuada himself when he became King of the Tuatha De seven years prior, only perfect men could hold the title of king. Having lost his arm in combat, Nuada was no longer eligible to rule and was forced to step down. His last act as King was to declare Bres as his successor.
    In the following years, the physician of the gods, Dian Cecht, crafted Nuada a new silver arm, earning him the moniker
    Nuada Airgetlám
    Nuada of the Silver Arm
    . This name stuck, even after his arm was replaced with one made of flesh and blood by Miach, the son of Dian Cecht.
    However, Bres' rule proved to be misguided, and he was eventually replaced by Nuada again, who would go on to reign for twenty more years. Nuada eventually stepped down in favor of Lugh, the God of Light, who was deemed even more perfect. Nuada met his end in battle against Balor of the Evil Eye, but his legacy lived on as the revered Chief Deity of the Tuatha De and a wise, protective king.

“Are ya finished sucking the old man’s balls, human?”

The story of Nuada and Sreng is a simplified retelling of the complex events that happened between rivaling groups of deities.
    Mages of the Clocktower discovered the magical history of this individual.

╣╠

══════════╣ III ╠══════════
    Storm

Nuada's claim to the title of King was questionable, as he was chosen simply as the strongest among the powerful deities of the Tuatha Dé Danann. However, little is known about Sreng, who is believed to be associated with judgement and the line between justice and injustice. With his powerful blow against Nuada, Sreng deemed the tribe unworthy to rule as protectors and used his authority to force out Nuada's negative characteristics. This resulted in Nuada becoming a benevolent leader, but the loss of his arm also meant that he could no longer enact cruelty, a trait necessary for protecting their people. The inability to commit evil acts also led to a lack of understanding of the darkness that still existed among the tribe. This ultimately led to Nuada's abdication of the throne to Bres.
    Bres, a kind and amicable individual of mixed heritage, had the potential to be the mediator in finding peace with the opposing Fomorians.

“Bad choice.”

But Bres was not the right leader for the Tuatha De during a time of great conflict. He lacked the impartiality and political acumen necessary to effectively govern and reconcile the opposing factions. Despite his potential for greatness, Bres ultimately failed as a ruler and his story was remembered as such. On the other hand, the story of Nuada Airgetlám

is one of transformation and redemption, as he becomes a truly worthy king for his people.

“Still not done. Get to the point.”

Yet, it is not a tale of how Nuada found his physical arm and reattached it, no.
    The
    bad traits were
    ‘arm’ was
    left behind.
    And not forgotten.

“Yeah, yeah, that’s me.”

~ ♬ ~

_A_S_S_A_S_S_I_N_
    Black Dog of the Storm

= Nodens =

Alias Nuada Dorchaelám, Nodons, Mars Nodons, Nodens Neptun, Reverse Thunderstorm, Black Deluge of Heaven
    Alternative Classes none
    Origin Celtic Mythology
    Height/Weight 178cm/75kg
    Alignment Neutral Evil
    Attribute Sky
    Likes music "that goes hard", brevity, his dogs?
    Dislikes boredom, manipulator, bovine animals, "females"
    Talent tracking, "identifying assholes"
    Natural Enemy Celtic Pantheon, Foreigners (especially Pope Clement I), Mash
    Armament Birgha, water, mist hounds, an incredibly strong grip
    Catalyst chain summoning through Fionn mac Cumhail, strange maritime remains that were offered to a god in Lydney Park

STR
    B

END
    B

AGI
    A++

MAN
    C

LCK
    D-

When he deploys his first Noble Phantasm, it ranks up his already high A+ Agility Parameter further.

╣╠

══════════╣ IV ╠══════════
    Lightning

“You point me in the direction and I sicc enemies like the good dog I am.
    That’s what you think, ey? I am no lapdog, bastard. I will follow my instincts. Lucky you that they tell me to feast on that weirdo’s throat.

“Fufu, may St. Blaise bless my poor body.”

The power of Sreng's Authority may have forced Nuada to lose a part of himself, but it was not enough to completely destroy it.
    This part of Nuada took the form of a bunrei, an alter ego which manifests as the darkness of White Bull's Divine Core. It was named after the original, primal, and uncultivated form of Nuada – Nodens.
    Nodens would later be associated with the Roman gods of war, Mars, and the sea, Neptune. He was also equated with Silvanus, the Roman god of the wilderness, and on occasion, with Mercury, the Roman god known for his swiftness. Nodens became known as a supreme hunter, both on land and sea, always accompanied by a pack of hunting dogs.
    Both Nodens and Nuada Airgetlam were deemed unworthy to rule as kings, yet both possessed the potential to become one. However, only one of them seized this opportunity.

“Ehhh? Who says I wanted to be one?”

Dark Divine Core of the
    Dog
    Hunter
    B

The original, yet degraded essence born from the discarded parts of a Chief God. The Bull is a symbol of wealth and the image of protectors and providers. Hunting in the woods and seas fed the tribe. This made Nuada a deity associated with waters and the hunt. What is war if not hounding the threats to your home? Is cleansing the wounds with water not the first step of healing? These authorities connect to the dualistic nature of dogs as mauling beasts, loyal companions and noble guides to the afterlife, but also omen of impending doom. But this Divine Core is tainted. And that is how a Bull became a mere Dog. Grants Territory Infringement as long as a target is chased and a heightened sense of smell, allowing him to track his prey even from a distance.

“The bull was just for show, while dogs did all the dirty work.”

Presence Concealment A--
    A stalking dog with many tricks. Nodens can silently prowl the woods and swim through water without leaving a ripple. By temporarily entering the 'Otherworld' while in calm waters, he can conceal his presence from his enemies. He can also disappear within the magical mist that brought the Tuatha De from the Inner Sea to the Green Isles. However, if Assassin found worthy opponents, his thirst for battle hinders his ability, as his suppressed bloodlust can be sensed by those who have fought fierce beasts in the past.

“They can’t hide from me anyway. Why should I?”

╣╠

══════════╣ V ╠══════════
    Thunder

“Fine warm-up. Some were Servants once, ey? And that one over there roughed up your kitten?
    She fought this thing and survived? Not bad. Perhaps she’s not like her, after all.”

The bunrei is not yet its own individual god. The first thing he saw was the carnage left behind after the bloody battle. This became his mental image of the world. He roamed aimlessly, succumbing to the primal urges to slay any unfortunate creature that crosses paths with him, as he tried to find what he was looking for. His drive was to reunite with
    Nuada's
    his
    wife, Boann. So he travelled and finally found their personal meeting spot, leaving a trail of phantasmal and animal guts behind. It was the Well of Nechtan, a place of utmost importance to the Gods. A mystical place where nine purple hazels drop their white, with
    inspiration
    imbas
    -filled, nuts into the water below. There, they were eaten by the salmons swimming in the well. The combination of imbas and life created
    wisdom
    awen
    , which was imbued into their flesh and fat. Hence, they are known as the Salmons of Knowledge, the same Fionn mac Cumhail once cooked and gained his Noble Phantasm from. When he arrived, he saw Boann washing herself, trying to hide her infidelity with the god Dagda, who had fathered her son, Aengus. Foolish as Nuada was after their partition, he let it happen and allowed her to lie with another god. To hide the pregnancy and foll him, they even let the sun shine for nine months.

“Damn dog. Dirty bitch.”

In a fit of rage, he flooded the sacred spring, destroying everything in its path and mutilating Boann and a nearby dog. The deluge created the Boyne River, named after her.
    It is said, on that day, the river of stars in the night sky dimmed significantly.
    This event not only sullied the once-sacred Well of Nechtan, but also resulted in its conceptual transformation. Its ‘reflection’ was turned into the dark and ominous Well of Segais, located in the Otherworld. This well was said to be the source of all manner of malevolent and mysterious forces, as described in the old texts of the Dindsenchas. It is seen as another origin of the Boyne river.

Nechtain son of bold Labraid
    whose wife was Boand, I aver;
    a secret well there was in his stead,
    from which gushed forth every kind of mysterious evil.

There was none that would look to its bottom
    but his two bright eyes would burst:
    if he should move to left or right,
    he would not come from it without blemish.
    The islands mourned the loss of their Earth Mother Goddess. Nodens did too. He followed
    his love
    the river
    and, consumed by grief and anger, unleashed a series of storms that flooded the land.
    As Nodens sought to ease his pain by venting his rage on the terrifying monsters of the sea, he unintentionally became a protector deity for the coastal regions. However, the mundane beasts of the deep soon proved to be insufficient to sate his thirst for battle. But as he hunted the phantasmal beasts of the deep, he found new and more challenging creatures that emerged from much more sinister depths. These battles were only whispered about, with strange remains washing up on beaches after stormy nights as the only evidence of his encounters. Many years later, they were heard by one crazed writer. Some of those rumors claim that he was not just looking for a fight but was in search of someone, but he dismisses any questions of that matter.

“Fuck that guy.”

Hunter of the Great Abyss A
    His search led to unknown depths that lie beyond the seabed. A variant of Beast Slayer, specialized in bringing down horrors that lurk beyond. While already comprised of the darkest thoughts of a deity, killing these monsters cemented his twisted mind further. A Mental Corruption that serves as protection against the influences of eldritch creatures and those that command them. Though Assassin may seem disinterested, Nodens possesses a deep understanding of these subjects.

“Unobserved spaces are the preferred places for foreign assholes to gain entry. The depths of the seas, earth, space, the Imaginary Numbers. So predictable. … The fuck you mean, you didn’t even notice?”

Familiars: Mist Hounds B
    The God of Dogs’ entourage. They come from within the mist with jaws that could break lightning. These creatures were once
    Fairy Dogs
    Cú Sídhe
    who became mauling beasts made of black mist.
    They share Assassin’s skills, albeit at lower ranks. Their eyes can detect even invisible fairies, smell foul beasts miles away, run faster than the wind, can enter and leave the Otherworld at will, and in battle they are especially useful in combatting enemy mounts. But they are considered omens of bad luck, so deploying them lowers Assassin's and others' Luck Parameter the more he summons. Their fighting style is unique, as they hunt their prey by leaping out of dark corners, wet surfaces or the mist that surrounds Assassin.
    As familiars, they follow their master's wishes, sometimes even the subconscious ones. Even if Assassin does not show affection to someone, these terrifying hounds may lick an ally's wounds and invoke the remaining Authority of Healing that Assassin still possesses. And among them, there is one that stands out.

“Go on. Pet the dogs if you got a death wish. I won’t stop you. Traces of their former self remain, ya know? That is why they can detect the foreign pests. They are still part of them. Kinda. They stuck around after I freed them. These shits are annoying and steal my prey. But they have some use. Huh? Kind of me? Shaddup, would ya, girl? Consider them more like trophies, or whatever. Oi, stop licking her, Dabilla, you stupid cur."

╣╠

══════════╣ VI ╠══════════
    Deluge

Assassin's gaze is fixed on the Pope, his grip on the creature's neck tight.
    “Oi, ya done with throwing these slabs of meat in my direction?” He crushes its throat and effortlessly throws it away. Mash only watches in awe. She could barely keep up with this thing’s strength minutes prior.
    The rest's too scared, or what?
    "Dear Hunter,"
    the Pope responds calmly. "I asked them to keep their distance from what is coming next. Life is precious, you know?"
    "Disagree," Assassin replies coldly.
    "I figured as much,"
    the Pope says with a sigh. "You are incorrigible, but I will lead you down the righteous path. But first, you need discipline. Allow me to start with a slap on the wrist."
    With that, a gigantic watery tentacle emerges from behind the smirking Pope, casting a shadow over Assassin. It slices straight down through the air.
    “You talk too much,” he replies unfazed, blocking the attack with his bare hand.
    “H-he grasps the water like it is a solid?!” exclaims Mash in shock.

Grasp of the Unworthy C
    The dirty water may run through your fingers, but the muck remains in your hand.
    Assassin invokes his conceptual powers over the Well of Segais, the dark reflection of the Well of Nechtan, which resides below the Boyne River in the Otherworld. It is said that tasting the waters of the Well of Nechtan granted great wisdom. But the waters only brought forth the innate sagacity and noble traits of each individual temporarily. The opposite, the Well of Segais, brings forth the follies of each person.

Due to the circumstances of his creation, Assassin has a feel for the vices of people in positions of power. A mere grasp with his hand could bring forth the worst in them – greed, lust, decadence, thirst for battle, etc. These traits are unworthy of a King and therefore lower respective skills by at least one rank. Additionally, his existence renders him immune to their deceiving words and Charisma, but also prevents him from receiving royal honoraries like from the Crown of Abdication Skill. Assassin can also manipulate water, creating a powerful torrent by gripping a body of water with his hand.

“We all are rabid beasts inside. Mortals and Gods alike. I’m just true to myself.”

Memories of Fionn mac Cumhail, moments before he was killed by the pope...

As the storm approached, I stood on the beach, watching as the churning thunderclouds drew closer. My hunting dogs, sensing the danger, had deserted me, unwilling to risk turning against me if he so wished.
    Memories of my friend flooded my mind as he emerged from the black mist, surrounded by dozens of lightning-colored visages of the Cú Sídhe.
    Bodb Derg was right. I knew I had to act when he told me about him. He was a danger to the gods, the people, and the land. Each step he took brought calamity, and his presence tarnished the name of the Wise King. He was out for vengeance, and his target was Dagda. For the sake of Eriu, I knew he had to die.
    I had been promised another glorious fight, just like the one against the Fallen God Aillen. But as I looked at him, I couldn't shake the feeling that this was all just a farce, a way for my friend, the high-king, to eliminate someone who threatened his rule. When was the last time he stepped on land?
    Had I been used? Perhaps that's what it meant to be a sworn brother to a King of the Gods. No, he would not have lied to me, his intentions would not have changed the facts, but in the end, I didn't put down a rabid beast,
    I ended the life of a suffering dog.
    Nuada recognized me as the strongest of the land, with a whistle, he ordered the pack to return to the fog. There was this glimmer in his eyes, like a sleepy child seeing a new toy.
    We fought."

Feth Fiada Taranis
    The Dark Mist howls with Thunder

Assassin invokes the mystical mist that brought the Tuatha De to the Green Isles. This mist acts as a gateway to the Otherworld, a realm in the Inner Sea the gods chose as retreat, as well as a means to conceal his presence. The properties of this mist vary among the Gods, but as a degraded essence of the Chief God, Assassin's fog is particularly potent. He imbues it with his Mana, creating a cumulonimbus cloud on the ground, allowing him to disappear and reappear at will. His hounds share this ability, making it their preferred hunting ground. The mist unleashes a torrential downpour, gale-force winds, and devastating lightning upon his enemies, tormenting them from all sides. Assassin can imbue his weapon with blue lightning and throw it like a black bolt. Inside the cloud, it chaotically bounces around, adding to the danger from all sides.

"Others created smoke that burned hot or mist that healed. Most of them used it to hide themselves. I to announce myself. Unlike them, I am not scared of mortals."

"I was no match for him.
    The spark in his eyes was gone, and his movements were listless as he discarded his weapon.
    "Let's get this over with,"
    I couldn't help but feel a sense of understanding and empathy towards him. He was tired, worn out from the weight of his boring existence.
    A hound, a loyal companion of him I believet, approached from behind him and licked at my wounds, healing them instantly. Without its assistance, I wouldn't have been able to stand.
    I apologized, not for what I was about to do,
    but for the fact that it fell upon me to carry it out.
    I reached for my sword, the same one I had used to defeat Aillen, but my opponent shook his head. "No. The stick.” he said, still devoid of emotion, “I like that one more. You are better with this one."
    His words stayed with me, etched in my memory.
    I knew what had to be done. But the thought of taking the life of someone who had lost the will to fight, to live even, weighed heavily on me.
    But it is for the sake of Eriu, right?”

Birgha Sruth Segsa
    Black River of Forlorn Wisdom

“Fine. My turn now.”

Assassin wields the weapon that bears testament to his place in mythology and legend.
    The ‘spitting spear’ Birgha was a lance known for being instrumental in the slaying of the Fallen Divine Spirit Aillen by the hand of Fionn mac Cumhail. When said hero manifests as Lancer, it is equated with his god-slaying sword Mac an Luin while keeping the shape of a lance. It is said that it poisons enemies, but its fumes protect from sleep-inducing spells. As a descendant of Nuada, Lancer is able to utilize the water element. The duality of poison and remedy and the syncretic situation of the weapon in the Throne of Heroes allows Assassin to merge this spear with the remaining shadow of the weapon his origin possesses – Nuada’s blade Claimh Solais.
    Commonly viewed as a ‘
    claimh
    Sword
    of Light’, its original primeval perception was a ‘
    claidheamh
    glaive
    of lightning’.
    This weapon denoted the King of the Tuatha De as a Bull of the Sky, a heavenly Sovereign of Power and Prosperity. When Nodens parted from Nuada, he took the ‘darkness’ with it, so Nuada became a Sovereign of Light, This aspect was further enhanced through the strong association with good weather, after he reclaimed his throne.
    Birgha Sruth Segsa manifests as a black polearm, more staff than lance, with a bottle of glowing water at the tip. It changes appearance with each Ascension, as the lance of Fionn mac Cumhail accustoms to its new lord.
    The lance ‘spits’ out the magical water from the endless supply of the
    Well of Segais
    Spring of Corruption
    . Sruth Segsa is another name for the Boyne, meaning ‘River of Segais’, a homage to his murder on Boann.

Assassin's presence on the battlefield is concealed by the ominous Feth Fiada Mist that surrounds him. The black haze covers the field and blocks the view of all others. A blue light pierces the darkness. As the mist clears, he is revealed sitting beside the ominous Well of Segais, its dark waters churning with unseen power.

“Greet her for me.”

With a flick of his wrist, Assassin summons a deluge of corrupted water from the well, unleashing it upon his enemies in a devastating torrent. The black torrents are strong enough to mutilate even the strongest of Servants, stripping away their divine protections and leaving them vulnerable to his attacks. The attack leaves behind a dark, corrupted river, which contains the waters of Segais and curses enemies on contact. Stare too long at the black reflection and it might drag you into the waves. The curses will be dissolved by the Counter Force over time, but the new River may remain on the landscape.
    Nodens stands tall, with a misty hound by his side, as he surveys the destruction he has wrought, the dark clouds above crackling with lightning and reflecting on the river's raging tide, a fitting backdrop for the god's power.

“She is not in there, Dabilla.”
    *Whimpers*

"They are all...drowning? Them?!"
    "Dragged to the Otherworld. If there are some Servants left, they might reemerge from the water. Could be they're back to normal too. Wouldn't bet on it, tho."
    "Hey, where you going?"
    "None of your business. Consider it going for a walk with my dog. ... Gotta check something so it shuts up."

╣╠

══════════╣ Talks ╠══════════
    Personality

"What? You wanna talk? Fine, make it brief."

"Huh? Tssk. Yeah, Old Man Nuada should have some dogs as well. Spoiled Lapdogs. A shame for their kind. Not tamed, but weakened. I let mine do as their nature dictates. If their instinct tells them to attack me, they’ve got it coming. None did so far, though."

Nudd ad Geraint:
    "I can’t even bother to think about our relation. Just scrub off."

Cu Chulainn (Alter):
    "Another dog that wants to hang out? Ah, Curruid Bones. Did I kill that thing or was that you?"

Alexander Scriabin:
    "Can you play some hard rock before I kill you? No? Shame."

Jesse Livermore:
    "Who'd have guessed. Taurus is a place for assholes."

Carl Jung:
    "Hmm, hmm. Most interesting. My guess is that Sreng forced out the shadow of Nuada and formed Nodens. While Nuada was able to integrate his full Self, Nodens is just a whole mess of a man. He is the symbol of a failed Individuation process and is fully Shadow-absorbed. Not only that, he literally killed his Anima and is unable to progress as an individual. Truly a tormented soul. His skill to bring forth the Shadow characteristics of others is basically inviting a Shadow out to play. His title Reverse Thunderstorm is most fitting, too. A storm is created when warm and cold air meet and circulate. Thunder and lightning are the result before the calm after the storm settles, when both air masses mixed and the atmosphere stabilized. Nodens takes a stable atmosphere and reverses it into a situation when a thunderstorm will occur. His authority over weather is basically conceptualized and utilized on the human soul. Most fascinating, most fascinating."
    "Oi. I kill you now."
    "Please don't, I wasn't even properly introduced yet."

Baldr Jölnir:
    "You wanted to talk about the newest Divine Spirit among our ranks, don't you Master? I am happy that my dear companions found new friends to play with. You and Chaldea sometimes wonder about the nature of relationship between the Celtic and Norse pantheon, do you not? I can assure you, they are separate textures, yet closely tied at the very root. Cousins, so to speak. Remember The Well of Mimir? It does sound a lot like the Well of Nechtan. Fufu, I see you begin to figure it out. Figure out the rest. Finding a four-leaf clover is more satisfying than being gifted one."

Fionn mac Cumhail:
    "Uggh, great, he is back. Keep that annoying fanboy away from me."

Diarmuid, Lughaid, Ciabhan, Lleu Llaw Gyffes:
    "Losers."

Tethra:
    "Vindictive. I just killed a few of his flock. So what?"

Mash:
    "Dabilla plays with your kitten again, ey? Dumb dog. It is not her. But she likes her anyway. They are just too similar. Eh? Forget I said anything."

Clement I:
    "The Master really summoned that octopus to Chaldea for help? He is dumber than I thought."
    Foreigner still tries to convert him. His words fall on deaf ears. Despite that, they are a surprisingly effective team.

╣╠

═════════╣ Craft Essence ╠═════════
    Craft Essence

"Huh? You had a dream about me and Fionn? Fine. Tell me."

The last Affection

The blond hero removes his lance from the heart of his opponent, blood dripping onto the sand, washed away by the waves. The misty dog beside them begins to whimper.
    "What about your pack?"
    "They'll manage," he answers, boredly smearing his blood between his fingers. Even with a hole in his chest, slowly bleeding out, he doesn't change his demeanor in any way.
    "I like dogs. I think they are the best companions a man could have."
    "Oh, are they?", he looks at the dog at his feet, the least threatening of the ones he's seen in the fog before.
    "They are not half-bad. Not half-good either."
    "Dogs remember the good things you have done for them. No matter what kind of man you are."
    "Uh-huh."
    "You wanted to..."
    "Give me another stab or leave."
    The hero nods and leaves in silence. Once his back is turned, blood spills from the god's mouth, and he has to balance himself to avoid falling.
    "Before you go. What's the name of your stick?"
    "Birgha," he answers without turning around.
    "Pahahahaha. 'Spit-Spear'? What a dumb name. To be finished off by that. I almost like it."
    With a smile, the hero moves on. He hears him fall to his knees, and after a few more steps, the dog begins to bitterly howl.
    For the last time, the hero turns around. There, it sits alone on the beach. With a bloody handprint left on its head.

╣╠

═════════╣ Notes ╠═════════Notes:
    sources:
    Internet
    Castellan
    Trust me Bro
    in that order

Extra tidbits:
    • visual extra: any rotation he causes, be it his lance or vortexes of water, are counter-clockwise. It is “against the sun”, therefore against nature. According to one myth, Boann went around the well that way, which offended the well and caused the flood which killed her.
    • Nodens is the older version, with more ‘authorities’ associated with him than Nuada, who is mostly seen as just ‘king’
    • The well was named after Nechtan, but due to Nechtan being barely relevant in myth, it was theorized early on it was a name of Nuada.
    • Dabilla is the name of the dog that was killed in the flood. it was the lapdog of Boann in one version,
    • Making Nuada a Bull Deity is not explicitly mentioned in any source, but the kingly attributes of bulls in myth, his wife, hints in certain literature and the general association of God Kings and Bulls in Indo-European myth led me to this conclusion. Together with all the sword/lance lore in the NP, of course he was a sky daddy like the other heads of pantheons.
    • Making Boann a cow is given through her name. The cow has an important standing in Celtic myth. It grants milk, butter, meat, leather and fat, all necessary to the people. The origin story of the black, white and brown cows speaks of a goddess from the sea that sent them, with the white cow, BoFinn, taking the middle route and its path is reflected in the Milky Way. Several Celtic names of it are associated with cows. Some suggested that Boann is an emanation of Danu, the goddess that gave the Tuatha Dé Danann their name. The association led to the belief that the Boyne and the Milky Way are reflections of each other, a common theme in Celtic myth (see Castellan’s Lore). She couldn't be anything but an Earth Mother Goddess in the Nasuverse context.
    • So I had a Sky Father and an Earth/Sky Mother. Dividing him into ‘light’ and ‘dark’ basically means good and bad weather. And for the isles, bad weather comes from the sea, of course. But overall, controlling weather is something other gods can do as well. Like Dagda and Lugh…oh well, other Kings of the Tuatha De! Ignore Morrigan.
    • Sreng has barely anything going in his myth. With what Castellan laid out in his mythology, the Fir Bolg being associated with sovereignty and kingship felt fitting. It is the only OC thing in the sheet outside the claim that there are "not-good boys" among dogs
    • St. Blaise is known for blessing throats
    • the degradation of a bull to a dog is a bit of a stretch. there are hints that there mightve been a dog vs bull motif going on in old depictions and the dogs were used in the Cattle Wars, but it was mostly because Nodens was associated with them. Another Extra: the final Ascension shows him with the bullhorns
    • Nodens is an Elder God in the HPL mythos, meaning a native god of Earth. He is viewed as someone that hunts the servants of Outer Gods for sports. "...the grey and awful form of primal Nodens, Lord of the Great Abyss.", hence the one skill. Appears in two books from the crazed writer himself.
    • Yes, I hint that the fairy dogs were once possessed by the Hounds of Tindalos. If the Outer Gods cant properly manifest in the nasuverse on their own, perhaps they cant either and need fitting vessels. Who better than other hounds known for jumping between dimensions?
    • Yes, Grasp of the Unworthy is Fishman Karate for One Piece enjoyers
    • Fionn claims to have fought Nuada. Right when he was summoned even. Thats not supported in any texts. So it is Nasuverse bullshit. I gave it a reason to exist.
    • Bodb Bearg was a good buddy with Fionn, despite the gods at the time keeping their distance from human affairs. He was the King of the gods after Dagda - his father. The Tuatha De are not the perfect good gods and sometimes pretty shady. Yes, GoW Ragnarök is an inspiration here.
    • Did I almost tear up imagining the last scene of my own CE? No. You did. Shut up.
    • faceclaim is Hydrad from Alchemy Stars. In-game, he and Kleken (the pope) are always at their throat, my impression. Of course there is yaoi art of them.
    "Let's see the color of your coin, my friend."

Behold my vault of Heroes.
    Where the Heavens and the Abyss breath the Music of Humanity.

The King's duty is to provide. And provide, I shall.
    University of Formatting | Gallery of Potential | Memorandum of the Extra Class Kings

Our Kingdom will grow. And we shall know each citizen.
    Create-a-Servant 4 soon.