Page 544 of 621 FirstFirst ... 44444494534539542543544545546549554594 ... LastLast
Results 10,861 to 10,880 of 12410

Thread: Create-A-Servant 3

Not a day over sixty and with the eyes of a cornered ferret. WhiteFrenzy's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Dreamerless View Post
    Yes, they're an Enkidu face claim.
    For the LOVE OF GOD stop double posting.

And really, the Enkidu FC is the least of the sheet's problems. When you're working with a minimalist approach such as yours, you HAVE to make the sheet stand on something else then since the characters doesn't have much personality and... Uhh, there's really nothing too outstanding about this Servant. It's competently written, the skills are good for the character and it's all really nice but... It's like a cheeseburguer. You eat it and you immediately forget about it. Not hating or anything though, I swear, it's just that it's a very mid experience and that ends up becoming detrimental if you want a sheet to leave an impact.

ALSO (see you use the edit button) I have a debt with the SSCAS sheets that I'll pay as soon as possible. They're on my priority list here in regards of comments. I'LL COMMENT ON THEM, I SWEAR
    Last edited by WhiteFrenzy; February 9th, 2023 at 10:33 AM.
    ——————
    WHITEFRENZY'S
    servants | masters
    —————

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteFrenzy View Post
    For the LOVE OF GOD stop double posting.

And really, the Enkidu FC is the least of the sheet's problems. When you're working with a minimalist approach such as yours, you HAVE to make the sheet stand on something else then since the characters doesn't have much personality and... Uhh, there's really nothing too outstanding about this Servant. It's competently written, the skills are good for the character and it's all really nice but... It's like a cheeseburguer. You eat it and you immediately forget about it. Not hating or anything though, I swear, it's just that it's a very mid experience and that ends up becoming detrimental if you want a sheet to leave an impact.
    About the double posting, I fixed that. As for the minimalism, that's because I make these sheets in google docs and then copy them (which probably isn't the best route). As for 36'spersonality, they don't have much due to being a hidden person. Having personality, and therefore ego is anathema to them. I'm trying to think of using better formatting.

As for being mid, the sheet was definitely rushed, which shows. I wish I had taken more time on it. Are the other sheets any better?

Also, I saw that you use the edit button
    Last edited by Dreamerless; February 9th, 2023 at 10:57 AM.

Blog Entries
    then what is stopping you from writing more in google docs?
    "Let's see the color of your coin, my friend."

Behold my vault of Heroes.
    Where the Heavens and the Abyss breath the Music of Humanity.

The King's duty is to provide. And provide, I shall.
    University of Formatting | Gallery of Potential | Memorandum of the Extra Class Kings

Our Kingdom will grow. And we shall know each citizen.
    Create-a-Servant 4 soon.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by DelRey View Post
    then what is stopping you from writing more in google docs?
    1. I meant on the formatting, and how its very basic.

2. On the amount I wrote, I literally said that I rushed the sheet and am unhappy about that.

失敗作の神 God of Failed Work Spelror's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    what I do is that I would do it in advanced then save everything in notepad. I find it better cuz autosave usually doesn't save like 60% of my shit

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Spelror View Post
    what I do is that I would do it in advanced then save everything in notepad. I find it better cuz autosave usually doesn't save like 60% of my shit
    That seems like a cool method. I can try that. Besides the minimalism, do you have any advice on 36, Abel, or Psychopomp?

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Dreamerless View Post
    On the amount I wrote, I literally said that I rushed the sheet and am unhappy about that.
    There's no need to rush though, the thread is going to be fine even if we went a day or more without new Servants.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by pinetree View Post
    There's no need to rush though, the thread is going to be fine even if we went a day or more without new Servants.
    Yeah. You are correct. I will try to go slower now. Besides the rushedness of 36, do you have any advice on them, Abel, or Psychopomp?

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Some quick thoughts:
    Research more or use more of the research you're already doing. Psychopomp could draw from a dozen myths but instead is as basic as a Grim Reaper can be, no defining traits or abilities.
    Write more. One paragraph will never be enough to flesh out a character that will only exist in that sheet and nowhere else. Add character to the skills instead of just variations of the official text, even if they're Class Skills.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by pinetree View Post
    Some quick thoughts:
    Research more or use more of the research you're already doing. Psychopomp could draw from a dozen myths but instead is as basic as a Grim Reaper can be, no defining traits or abilities.
    Write more. One paragraph will never be enough to flesh out a character that will only exist in that sheet and nowhere else. Add character to the skills instead of just variations of the official text, even if they're Class Skills.
    Psychopomp was based on the Neil Gaiman character of "Death", so that's why they're like that. I was trying to make them as basic of "Psychopomp" as possible, since we can't favor one myth over another. In retrospect, its dumb.

Also, about adding more to the skills, you're right about that. I really liked adding quotes to the ksills for my feynman sheet.
    Last edited by Dreamerless; February 9th, 2023 at 02:55 PM.

Blog Entries
    Finally caught up with the Secret Santa thread.

I'm shocked Nodens didn't get more votes. It might be my favorite of all your sheets, Del. Absolute banger.

Also absolutely loved Palaestra and Mr. History man.

-------------------------

My Wyvern prompt sheet is...half-done, I think? I have most of it done; I'm just trying to figure out how exactly the NPs work. I'm trying to shoot the balance of "OP, but reasonable when weighted against the character's peers in canon".

I also have a couple of canon Servant alt-classes mostly done. Just have to figure out formatting hell with gifs.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors
    Blog Entries

Class: Caster
    Other Classes: N/A
    True Name: Giovanni Aldini
    Alignment: Neutral Good
    Place of Origin: Italy (18th Century)
    Stars: 2/5

Parameters:

STR: D
    END: D
    AGI: D
    MGI: D
    LCK: D
    NP: B

Height: 167cm
    Weight: 100lbs
    Dislikes: Those who disbelieve
    Talent: Using electricity
    Natural Enemy: Frankenstein's Monster
    Attribute: Man
    Traits: Humanoid, Male, Weak to Enuma Elish
    Armament: A lightning rod
    Catalyst: A copy of Mary Shelley's notes on his show

Class Skills:

Item Creation (Reanimation) C: The capacity to surge electricity through items in order to temporarily change their features, tending to bring them to life for short periods.

Territory Creation C: The capacity to create a "Traveling Cart" that is lower-ranked then a Workshop but can move.

Personal Skills:

Galvanism B: The capacity to instantly convert attacks that hold no true form into electricity and use that to revitalize mana. He tends to use this skill carefully, transforming the wind on a windy day into sparks that enhance his coming shocks or that meld into him, allowing him to forcibly animate parts of his body, no matter of any effect that stops them.

The Dead Walk C: The sublimation of his tendency to surge electrical shocks through corpses in order to (seemingly) temporarily reanimate them. The capacity to send surging electricity through recently-deceased corpses (within the past 48 hours) in order to reanimate them. However, this only lasts for one hour before it needs to be revitalized by Caster.

Lightning Strike B: The sublimation of him being used as the base idea for the creation of Frankenstein. This manifests in the ability to call down lightning strikes occasionally. These shocks heal undead entities, especially ones that he created, but act normally on Servants and other enemies.

Magecraft C: An average Magus who yet managed to bring corpses back to life. A magecraft core of "reanimation" which constantly keeps his spells going through barriers, and an attribute of lightning that constantly surges around him.

Noble Phantasm(s):

Recharge Your Lives
    The Gruesome Show

Type: Anti-Army
    Range: 10 meters
    Max Targets: 100 targets

The sublimation of his show, in which he dragged around a titanic cart containing assorted corpses that he reanimated temporarily in such a way that it looked like they were actually alive. This noble phantasm manifests, when the true name is called, in the form of a Frankenstein-like creature, a patchwork of anything from humans to dogs to fish to bats. It can also absorb other corpses into itself. However, it starts with fairly low stats due to its low Mystery.

Lore: Giovanni Aldini (1762-1834) was a physician and physicist who was the nephew of Luigi Galvani. He followed up on his uncle's ideas, and often utilized electricity to attempt to reanimate things. He took around a traveling cart in order to do this successfully, and was able to have them imitate life for brief periods. This was one of the inspirations behind Frankenstein. He was secretly a magus.

Personality: A cheerful and showy person. He treats everything as his great "magic show", and every time he uses a skill or power he treats it as another trick. Naturally, he dislikes people who try to ruin his show or try to get him to stop it, and will tend to absorb them into The Gruesome Show. Whenever on stage, he will naturally avoid the question of his wish, as he believes that a true magician "should hold no desire", but when he feels he is off stage, usually when only his Master or people he trusts are around, he will reveal his wish, to prove his uncle right.

Relationships:

Frankenstein: "We could really use you in my act! Grue needs a friend!"

Sun Erniang: "What sort of ...show... are you putting on?"

Stephanie St. Clair: "A gambling show? That could be interesting!"

Marie-Anne Lenormand: "Ooh, fortune telling! That's a classic!"

Tesla: "Another electricity pioneer? Join my act!"

Lubna of Cordoba: "For my next trick, I will absorb all of her knowledge!"

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by DrStein View Post
    Finally caught up with the Secret Santa thread.

I'm shocked Nodens didn't get more votes. It might be my favorite of all your sheets, Del. Absolute banger.

Also absolutely loved Palaestra and Mr. History man.

-------------------------

My Wyvern prompt sheet is...half-done, I think? I have most of it done; I'm just trying to figure out how exactly the NPs work. I'm trying to shoot the balance of "OP, but reasonable when weighted against the character's peers in canon".

I also have a couple of canon Servant alt-classes mostly done. Just have to figure out formatting hell with gifs.
    Thx! Yeah, I got some points, but i hoped to at least enter the podium.
    for gifs put them in simple IMG tags. But do not resize them, like imgur offers. only the original picture. If it is too big, look for gif resize tools, they look bad tho. If you can, create the gif yourself. imgur has a tool or other sites. while creating the gifs, you can ask them to downsize them, which improves the quality a bit.
    "Let's see the color of your coin, my friend."

Behold my vault of Heroes.
    Where the Heavens and the Abyss breath the Music of Humanity.

The King's duty is to provide. And provide, I shall.
    University of Formatting | Gallery of Potential | Memorandum of the Extra Class Kings

Our Kingdom will grow. And we shall know each citizen.
    Create-a-Servant 4 soon.

I can't believe it's not Rider! DesReploid's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    《 ~~ ★ ~~ ★ ~~ ★ ~~ 》

Moon drunk monster
    Beautiful and strange
    Howl your melancholy question
    And tell me
    What do you fear more?
    The echo or the answer?

《 ~~ ★ ~~ ★ ~~ ★ ~~ 》

A S S A S S I N
    Of the Accursed Wolves

《- Laignech Fáelad -》

"Mallacht mo chait ort… Never thought that would actually work."

"Ah, you must be my Master then, yes? Greetings and good fortunes upon you, my friend! My name is Laignech Fáelad. I am Ancestor to the Wolves, and former prince of Ossory, though it was my direct ancestors that would go on to become my country's new kings. After my death, it would seem I spawned the legends of man-beasts known as Werewolves. So naturally, as a Servant, I was influenced by these myths. Know that I am not alone. But, fear not, the beast is quite tame in my mind. You will get to meet it soon enough. He is quite agreeable after you’ve met him. Though, do be sure to keep him well fed. Mutton is his favourite. Though he will happily accept any meat. Bit of a messy eater as well."

Class Assassin
    True Name Laignech Fáelad
    Alias Ancestor of the Wolves
    Alternate Classes Berserker
    Origin Ireland
    Alignment Neutral Good
    Armaments Longsword
    Catalyst Wolf pelts used by Irish hunters
    Attribute Human
    Height/Weight 197 cm / 6’6”
    117 kg / 260 lbs

STR END AGI
    D C C
    MAN LCK NP
    C C A

《 ~~ ★ ~~ Class Skills ~~ ★ ~~ 》《 ~~ ★ ~~ Class Skills ~~ ★ ~~ 》
    Mad Enhancement E
    Normally the chief skill of the Berserker-class, dramatically raising a Servant’s offensive parameters in exchange hindering their mental capacities. Assassin was never truly mad in life, as such he would normally not benefit from this skill at all. However, due to his link with werewolves and their depiction often entailing some form of madness, he has been granted a low ranking version of this skill.

The skill specifically represents the madness and loss of control that comes along with the curse of lycanthropy he has been afflicted with as part of his summoning as a Servant. It becomes ever so slightly stronger with every wound Assassin sustains and inflicts.

"There is always this very odd, dull feeling in the back of my head telling me to hurt more, draw more blood, be a bit more brutal. I sometimes feel this overwhelming urge to bite into my enemies. Luckily, my wolf and I are in good agreement with one another. Though, Master, please let him play every once and a while. He does get hungry rather quickly."
    Presence Concealment C++
    A skill denoting a Servant’s capability to hide from others either by utilising the environment or by blending in with the people around them. Assassin himself had a particular penchant for disguising himself as a wolf, and using this to blend into the forests and fields where he went on the hunt. Particularly in forests, it becomes incredibly difficult not only to spot, but really just to see Assassin.

The ‘++’ modifier stems from the strange ability of this skill that, even when Assassin is spotted, if he doesn’t want the person looking at him to see him, there is a chance that they may mistake him for being a common wolf rather than a man. The lower the other Servant’s Luck, the higher the chance that they mistake Assassin for a wolf.

"The green plains, thick forests, and deep glens have always been my home. There I feel alive, more so than anywhere else. If you name a prey, Master, they will soon find a wolf close on their heel, running them to exhaustion, I can promise you that!"

《 ~~ ★ ~~ Personal Skills ~~ ★ ~~ 》《 ~~ ★ ~~ Personal Skills ~~ ★ ~~ 》
    Charisma D+
    A skill denoting a Servant's ability to lead and command. In Assassin's case, he was granted this skill due to belonging to a long line of kings that ruled over Ossory. The skill's rank is further enhanced because Assassin supposedly inspired many of the enemy's of Christianisation in Ossory to bark and howl like wolves whenever a preacher attempted to speak, drowning them out entirely. Because of this, the effects of Assassin's Charisma are amplified when whomever they are affecting believes Assassin to be dead.

"It's an honour, really, that a skill such as this would be bestowed upon me. To be an inspiration, to linger on long after one's own demise in the hearts and minds of many… There are many men who would consider this the ultimate goal and the closest we humans could get to immortality. Well… I believe that, without boasting, I can now proclaim myself an immortal."
    Fated Enemy of God C
    A skill given to Servants who directly oppose divinity in all its aspects and have declared God their enemy. This version specifically raises Assassin’s defences against divine beings as well as Wraiths and Servants that possess the Divinity skill. Assassin’s mind in particular seems nigh impenetrable to divine beings.

Assassin was one of the inspirations that would lead large parts of Ireland to rebel against christianization and the take over by the British. Wolves became somewhat of a symbol of resistance in Ireland, who compared themselves to these animals. British and Christian hunters poached wolves in Ireland to near extinction, which the Irish, who even somewhat revered wolves and hounds, opposed strongly.

"In my life, I had not committed myself to the death of the gods, yet it seems that my legacy inspired people of the future to rebel against being taken over by the followers by one God in particular. I would like to think, had I lived long enough to see those days, I would have led the charge against these invaders myself, sword in hand. I respect their mettle, even if they lost in the end."
    Ancestor of the Wolves A
    A skill exclusive to Assassin, denoting his status as the first Werewolf and one of the origin points of the modern werewolf myth. He is able to exert some form of influence over all kinds of lupine creatures, who seem to be somehow forced to obey his direct commands. Most notably, however, is that Assassin is able to summon Werewolves to his side, it seems these werewolves are directly tied to the people he formerly hunted with as Assassin usually refers to them by name and seems to know them very intimately. These werewolves can only remain materialised for a few minutes at a time and though the amount of them can theoretically be infinite, Assassin is limited by however much Mana is available to him. Regardless, they can make for a fearsome army.

"It’s very comforting to know that my fellows still follow me into this strange afterlife, if only for brief times every now and again. Their company is very comforting from time to time. Not that I don’t appreciate your company, Master, but theirs… I knew them for years, fought shoulder to shoulder with them, mended their wounds and they mine. Ours is a bond forged in blood and fire. It is comforting to know its strength is great enough to be recognised by the Throne of Heroes."

《 ~~ ★ ~~ Noble Phantasm ~~ ★ ~~ 》《 ~~ ★ ~~ Noble Phantasm ~~ ★ ~~ 》
    Legend of the Werewolf
    Howl, O' blood drunk beast!

Anti-Unit (Self) | A

A Noble Phantasm that should by all means not belong to Laignech Fáelad as he is in his current form. Though it belongs to an entity known as “Laignech Fáelad”, this entity is not the same as the Assassin-class Servant currently in possession of this Noble Phantasm.

It contains the legend of werewolves that started all the way back when Assassin’s methods of disguise and hunting were misinterpreted as them having been half-man half-beast creatures known as werewolves. It manifests as a long thick cloak made of wolf pelts that normally can serve as a defensive tool. It is incredibly resistant to any attack and substance that is not either inherently divine in nature or made of silver.

When the Noble Phantasm is activated, which is strangely not done through the release of its true name, but rather happens when Assassin dons the cloak and howls to the sky as a wolf would, Assassin’s form shifts to resemble that of a Werewolf. He grows in size, his regular class and personal skills are sealed away and replaced with new ones and even his personality changes.

"Allow me to explain, Master. You see, I am what is known as a Phantom. A legendary being whose myth is not strong enough to allow to be summoned as a Servant. Now, quite obviously, I cheated the system a bit because I am here, as you can see. Well, as it happens, Phantoms are able to combine with one another, to strengthen their respective legends and allow for them to be summoned. I believe you may even know some Servants that have already employed this method to be summoned. I, too, have combined with another Phantom. A very peculiar one. I have combined with another Laignech Fáelad. My more mythical half, if you will. A man permanently changed into the form of a beast. We exchanged our Noble Phantasms with one another. I possess his and he possesses mine. With them, we trade places. I am the one normally at the forefront. I am a bit more sociable than he is. But, I do believe it is about time for you to meet with him."
    "Assassin..."
    "Ah! Berserker, old friend."
    "It has been long since I have last been let out. I hunger."
    "Well, Berserker, let me first introduce you. I think it has been a bit overdue by now. I wish for you to meet with our Master."
    "Will they allow me to feed?"
    "I shall hope so. I did warn them against not keeping you well fed."
    "I shall meet with them."
    "You will be their loyal Servant, fang and claw. And upon their command…"
    "…I shall feast."

《 ~~ ★ ~~ ★ ~~ ★ ~~ 》

《 ~~ ★ ~~ ★ ~~ ★ ~~ 》

B E R S E R K E R
    Of the Acursed Wolves

《- Laignech Fáelad -》

"I am Berserker. Laignech Fáelad. If you find it bothersome to refer to Assassin and I by the same name, call me Wolf. I shall respond. Your words are my command. I ask only in return… food. I have been starving for so long."

Class Berserker
    True Name Laignech Fáelad
    Alias Ancestor of the Wolves
    Alternate Classes Assassin
    Origin Ireland
    Alignment Chaotic Neutral
    Armaments Fang, claw, oversized greatsword
    Catalyst A silver bullet made in Ireland
    Attribute Earth
    Height/Weight 217 cm / 7’1”
    157 kg / 346 lbs

STR END AGI
    A A C
    MAN LCK NP
    D D D

《 ~~ ★ ~~ Class Skills ~~ ★ ~~ 》《 ~~ ★ ~~ Class Skills ~~ ★ ~~ 》
    Beast Enhancement B-
    A variation of the Berserker class’ Mad Enhancement skill with the same effect of drastically increasing a Servant’s physical parameters. However, it lacks the drawback of costing the Servant their mental faculties. Berserker’s Beast Enhancement is unique in that it grows stronger the more blood Berserker tastes. The “-” does not represent a drop in power, in fact, the opposite is true. What it represents is an increase in the difficulty Berserker experiences in attempting to maintain his sanity. The more blood he tastes the stronger he becomes, but every lick of blood grows the madness within.

Werewolves have always been depicted as bloodthirsty uncontrollable beasts that hunger only for death or perhaps even only the hunt itself. Berserker however, carries the distinction of being one of the first werewolves, one of those first few who keep their lust and rage in control. He hungers eternally, but never mindlessly.

"Would you perhaps like for me to tell you what the feeling, that hunger, is like, Master? Many have known it and more have succumbed to it. First, it is a dull itch in the mind. It grows. It becomes an urge. A need next. Then, if it remains hungry for long, it eats whomever it possesses."
    Magic Resistance C++
    One of the denoting skills of Berserker-class Servants, describing a Servant’s resistance to magecraft, at high enough ranks Servants are even able to cancel certain spells altogether.

Berserker’s particular Magic Resistance appears to protect especially strongly against Curse Arts. The curse of Lycanthropy already runs deep in Berserker’s veins and one of the few benefits of its infection is that it rejects the essence of other curses with extreme prejudice, making him near invulnerable to curses in particular.

"The curse of the wolf is an infection. It is an odd ailment. As much as it attacks its host’s flesh, it is hostile toward others of its kind. It is possessive of its pitiable slave. It permits not another to take hold of what belongs to it."

《 ~~ ★ ~~ Personal Skills ~~ ★ ~~ 》《 ~~ ★ ~~ Personal Skills ~~ ★ ~~ 》
    Wolf's Skin C
    A skill encompassing a werewolf’s supernatural resistances, making the Servant possessing it incredibly resistant to most outside threats that are not holy or making use of silver in any way. An attack that does not possess these qualities can theoretically harm Berserker, it is first reduced by the rank of this skill. Additionally, this skill heightens Berserker’s senses similarly to the Beast Sense skill.

Normally, for a true werewolf like Berserker, the rank of this skill should be much higher. However, perhaps due to being one of the first werewolves, Berserker’s resistance to unsilvered weapons is strangely weak. This could very well be because reports of werewolf’s weaknesses to silver surfaced only long after Berserker’s life.

"Every pain. Every sensation. So… dull. The armour, my own skin, is only blessing when blocking a blade. I feel so little. So little pain. So little of the wind. So little of the grass beneath my feet. So very little."
    Bloodsucking D
    The ability to absorb another being’s life force through consumption of their blood, bolstering one’s own health or strength, be it magical or physical. Normally a hallmark of a vampire.

Berserker draws another’s energy not so much through drinking their blood, but rather by devouring pieces or his enemies entirely. The more he eats, the stronger he becomes. The energy taken by eating the flesh of others does not solely go toward healing Berserker, a small part of it is also directed toward making him even stronger physically. In combination with his Beast Enhancement, Berserker’s upper most limit is theoretically high enough that it can’t be measured, though, to get there would require him to tear through an entire squad of enemies first.

"With every bite, the hunger grows. With every feast, it craves for more. Never sated. Never done Only more, always more. More, more, more. To force me, never to stop, never to cease looking for the next feast. There must always be more, but the curse is never satisfied."
    Accursed Beast A
    A skill derived from the folkloric idea that the curse of lycanthropy is comparable to a contagious disease, spread through being bitten by one already afflicted with the curse.

A creature bitten by Berserker will find themselves infested with this curse. The curse at first only spreads incredibly slowly, though it speeds up incrementally the more Berserker was able to bite the creature, it can further be slowed by skills such as Magic Resistance. Conversely, the more the curse spreads, it seems the afflicted Servant becomes resistant to further curses, similar to Berserker’s own Magic Resistance.

This curse slowly eats at the humanity and the reason of whomever it affects. At first it only manifests as a heightened feeling of hunger, but spirals over time into a maddening desire to feast more and more, regardless of the cost. This seems to be somewhat accelerated when exposed to the taste or smell of blood. After enough time has passed, the afflicted themselves will be able to spread it further through their bite.

"I loathe this ability of mine. I will use it for you. But I will use it only on spirits. For they are already dead. Their suffering is meaningless. But be warned, should you force me to inflict this curse upon the living, you will be the next to feel it!"

《 ~~ ★ ~~ Noble Phantasm ~~ ★ ~~ 》《 ~~ ★ ~~ Noble Phantasm ~~ ★ ~~ 》
    Werewolves of Ossory
    Hunt again, under wolf-skin pelt

Anti-Unit (Self)/Anti-Army | D

Similar to his Assassin counterpart, this Noble Phantasm does not belong to Berserker. It was given to him by Assassin upon their fusion into one and originally belongs to Assassin.

It contains the legend of the Werewolves of Ossory as skilled hunters and warriors that skulked in the forests under the guise of wolves. When used, Berserker’s form returns to that of a regular human and the Assassin counterpart within assumes control once more.

Additionally, it summons between one and two dozen wolves, depending on how much Mana is available to Berserker. Each of these wolves contains a phantom of one of the hunters that worked alongside Berserker, they each gain a low ranking version of the Independent Action skill and, notably, a low ranking version of the Fated Enemy of God skill as well.

Berserker himself will also become disguised as a wolf, and so long as an opposing Servant does not possess a skill that would allow them to see through this guise, his form would merely register to them as an identical copy of the wolves that were summoned by this Noble Phantasm.

"So many of them hunt with me. An honour that they would stand beside a beast. I would not, were I them. But they are unafraid. They harbour friendship, loyalty, love. For me. Or, at least, for a part of me. That is enough. More I could not ask any creature to give. I am grateful for their companionship."

《 ~~ ★ ~~ Background ~~ ★ ~~ 》《 ~~ ★ ~~ Background ~~ ★ ~~ 》
    The mediaeval Irish work Cóir Anmann (The Fitness of Names) tells of a legendary warrior werewolf named Laignech Fáelad. He is said to have been the ancestor of a tribe of werewolves related to the kings of Ossory in Eastern Ireland, who covered most of what is now County Kilkenny and County Laois before the invasion of Ireland in the 12th century.

He was a man who could take wolf forms, and his descendants followed him, and they killed the herds according to the type of wolves, so it was that he was formerly called Laignech Fáelad, because he was the first of them to take wolf forms.

In mediaeval genealogies, he was referred to as the brother of Feradach mac Duach, King of Ossory, and as the ancestor of his subsequent kings who ruled until they were deposed by the Normans. The late 14th-century book Ballymote may refer to this tradition in a passage that speaks of "the descendants of the wolf" in Ossory, who have the power to change themselves and devour people.

It is said that when Saint Patrick (St. Patrick) preached Christianity in that country (probably Ossory), there was a clan that resisted him more stubbornly than any other people in the country. And these people tried to offend God and the Holy One in many ways. And when he preached the faith to them like others, and talked with them in their assemblies, they took it upon themselves to cry out to him like wolves.

St. Patrick answered by praying that God would punish the clan, which led them to "suffer a fair and severe punishment, albeit very miraculous", for it is reported that all the members of this clan are turned into wolves for a certain time and roam the woods eating the same food as wolves; but they are worse than wolves, for in all their snares they have the wit of men, although they are just as eager to change men. other Creatures to destroy. The werewolves were not transformed permanently, as they either had the shape of a wolf every seventh winter, or were transformed into a wolf for a period of seven years, after which they never changed again.

《 ~~ ★ ~~ Description ~~ ★ ~~ 》《 ~~ ★ ~~ Description ~~ ★ ~~ 》
    "I like hunting, certainly. Although I don’t know if that is a proper answer to this question, given that it is also my profession. What else do I like… Heh, I certainly like causing a fuss every now and then. Doesn’t matter how petty, so long as I can cause some harmless trouble, it’s a good day in my book. I had a penchant for starting petty brawls in taverns in my day. Of course, the people I would end up throwing hands with were guys on my hunting team and they are all more than used to me by now, so really, imagine it like an intense sparring match… with booze!"

"To eat. It keeps the hunger at bay. But it is not just that. Food is not appreciated by many. It is something we cannot be without, yet so few care for what they choose to fuel themselves with. I enjoy good food. I enjoy eating and making good food. The curse robs me of the chance often. If it is your wish, I shall make some for you. You will find it delectable."

Dislikes
    "I mean… some stupid high number of things, probably. There’s an endless number of petty annoyances one has to contend with every single day. …That isn’t exactly what you were going for, was it? Well… I suppose I don’t really like people that blindly follow orders. I don’t like people who oppress others. I have some… thoughts about the idea of kings and queens as well. How do I best put it? … Chains are meant to be broken, you know? So are those who would forge them."

"Cats. Their behaviour is strange to me. They hate me as well. I see not why there should be sympathy. That and… I am… I am quite allergic."

Wish for the Grail
    "That is a very good question and a difficult one as well. I… Well, truthfully, I don’t know. Though, knowing myself, I would assume that in that moment, faced with the Grail, I’d make a really selfish wish. The least selfish wish I could think of is that all the Irish legends that were lost to time would be remembered. The rest? Those are for me to keep and for you to find out if… when the moment comes."

"No more hunger for me. That is all I can ask of it. I doubt a golden cup can grant a wish as grand as peace in the world. Even freeing all werewolves of their yoke would be too much, I would estimate. Therefore mine hunger and mine alone should disappear. The cup should be able to do this for me. What wishing device would it be if it can’t grant a selfish wish like that?"

《 ~~ ★ ~~ Relationships ~~ ★ ~~ 》《 ~~ ★ ~~ Relationships ~~ ★ ~~ 》
    Hessian Lobo
    "I suppose Berserker and I should give you credit for the idea of fusing with one another to bolster our legend. Honestly, probably wouldn’t have thought about it beforehand. So, thanks lads."
    Vlad III
    "Well, he’s a character. He ought to get along better with his blood hungry other side. Having a healthy relationship with one another can do wonders for you as a person and the other half of your coin too, you know?"
    "Agreed. But a man like him? No. Too much pride."
    Thiess of Kaltenbrun
    "What?"
    "Something wrong?"
    "...A werewolf and a servant of God? What in the world is this supposed to be?!"
    "Calm, Assassin. We bare our fangs if he comes too close to our territory. Leave it."
    "I… You are, as you are so often, right, Wolf. Nevertheless, he seems like the highest level of blasphemy to me. Both to his God and to our kin!"
    "Not all who wear a pelt are kin."
    Sir Marrok
    "I fail to understand this knight."
    "Hm, what, because he embraces his lycanthropy as far as he does?"
    "He must be mad with hunger."
    "Might be. Might be that he is not because he is too busy feeling sorry for himself."
    "You harbour hatred? Unlike you."
    "That is fair. Maybe I just think he is a bit of a langer who cannot seem to get over himself. Ol’ Bisclavret here got snubbed by one lady, takes it out on the rest of the world. Way he acts now? Not even the ocean would give him a wave!"
    Rhea Silvia
    "A strange werewolf..."
    "Not quite a werewolf, I think. She doesn’t… feel like one. She is older than us. Maybe a millennium, give or take a hundred years."
    "She is intriguing."
    "Caught your eye, has she Berserker? Well, best of luck to you then."
    "At times, I despise you."
    Rotkäppchen
    "I like this one."
    "Wolf, if you’re feeling lonely…"
    "No."
    "...Alright, I suppose. Then what is it? Her being so puppy friendly?"
    "She speaks plain."
    "Oh boy, aren’t you easy?"
    "Cease."
    Johnnie Talbot
    "Oh, I LIKE this one!"
    "Do you?"
    "Joke around all you like, Wolf. You tell me with a straight face that you don’t want to fight this one yourself!"
    "With no attempts at courting her?"
    "Oh no, Berserker. First we fight, then we court. Why? Would you have been disappointed?"
    "..."
    "Thought so."

Author's Note
    This is it. This is my personal [COLLAPSE][/COLLAPSE] hell.

I started playing Werewolf the Apocalyspe with some friends recently and used that as an excuse to research the larger werewolf mythos. At first I was going to do a Sir Melion sheet, but then I realised that Royd had already made two pretty good sheets on the guy, just under the name Sir Marrok, so I pivoted to the impronounceable man here.

I had planned to finish him earler, but I held off on it in case the Secret Santa or Contest prompt happened to line up well with what I already had. So here he is now, in full fluffy glory.

《 ~~ ★ ~~ ★ ~~ ★ ~~ ★ ~~ 》

My Servant Compendium

《 ~~ ★ ~~ ★ ~~ ★ ~~ ★ ~~ 》

夜属 Nightkin
    Blog Entries
    Painter of dark paintings

Servant Berserker. You don't have to try to tell me anything. I hardly hear anything.

Class: Berserker
    True Name: Francisco Goya
    Alignment: Lawful Insane
    Place of Origin: Spain
    Armament: Various

STRENGE — C~B
    ENDURANCE — B
    AGILITY — D
    MANA — B
    LUCK — C
    NP — A

Class skills:

Mad Enhancement (C~B)

The Class Skill that characterizes a Berserker, raising basic parameters and strengthens one's physical abilities in exchange of hindering mental capacities and/or in exchange for their sense of reason. Rank up for all parameters, but most of one's reason is robbed.

Berserker is more insane than mad. He suffered from deafness, he plunged into the world of his fantasies, which became darker and darker

Personal skills:

Weak Constitution(C)

This is a weakness struck by the nature of frail health. Similar in nature to Innocent Monster, where the perception of the people in the future affects the existence of the Heroic Spirit.

During his lifetime, Berserker suffered from Susak Syndrome, an autoimmune disease that develops when the body's immune system attacks healthy tissue in its own body. In Susak syndrome, such attacks lead to organic brain damage, which causes hallucinations and migraines, and a violation of blood circulation between the brain and ears and the brain and eyes leads to impaired vision and deafness.

I'm genius? Drawing was medicine for me. Whenever I closed my eyes, I saw these images. I was deaf, but I heard all the sounds coming from them. Oh heaven! I paid a terrible price for talent

Portraitist(B)

The art of drawing images of people. Even before his illness, Berserker created very beautiful human images. The portraits coming out of his hand do not have anything remarkable, they are just images. However, when using one of his two NP portraits will show their real property.

Faces ... bodies ... only the beauty of the soul is important

Eye for Art(C)

Berserker is able to recognize the true name of a servant associated with the art

The world of art is small very small, Master

Noble Phantasm:

Quinta del Sordo
    Black paintings
    A

A series of 14 paintings painted in al secco technique (on the wall, on wet plaster) for Berserker's house. Berserker is able to translate their individual parts into reality:

1)Las Parcas

It is the ability to release sharp threads from the body, which, upon contact with an organic object, absorb and transfer vitality to the Berserker.

2)Dos viejos

This ability allows the Berserker to age people and servants by touch. This power does not work on Servants with Natural Body and Golden Rule(Body)

3)Dos viejos comiendo sopa

It is a simple bowl of soup. Anyone who sees this soup will experience a strong feeling of hunger and will want to taste this stew. No matter how much you eat it, hunger will not go away, moreover, the mana of the eater will begin to dry up

4)Duelo a garrotazos

This is a simple wooden club, which many Spanish peasants were armed with. Using it will increase the Berserker's STR, in addition, the one who received blows with this club will begin to feel how the ground under his feet will turn into a swamp

5)El Aquelarre

It is Berserker's ability to transform into a large humanoid goat that influences the minds of women, making them think they are witches in the folklore sense of the term. This will force them to abduct babies to use their fat to create a special ointment, as well as arrange nightly covens. It should be remembered that women do not receive any magic if they did not originally have it.

6)Hombres leyendo

Summons a group of three male phantoms. These phantoms cannot attack, all they can do is read. Not only books, they can easily read body language, read information from any surface, even by the movement of the lips they can read a person’s thoughts. They will pass all the information to Berserker.

7)Judith and Holofernes

A curse that affects men and women differently. If her victim was a man, then he should avoid any sexual contact with women, otherwise a peg will stick into his temple, which will lead to death. In the case of a woman as a victim of a curse, then any man after intercourse with her will also die from a peg

8)La romería de San Isidro

A kind of ability to influence the minds of people around Berserker within a certain radius. People who fall under this curse begin to believe that they are at a festival and will begin endless fun. They will become vulnerable to the second NP Berserker

9)Dos mujeres y un hombre

Call phantom familiars in the form of a group of female figures. They do not boast strong combat skills, but their goal is to laugh at the shortcomings of the Berserker's enemies, driving them to despair.

10)Peregrinacion a la fuente de San Isidro

A kind of teleportation ability that allows the Berserker to declare any object as a source. This will not change the properties of the item, however Berserker will now be able to make a pilgrimage to it by opening any existing door. It is dangerous to follow the Berserker - there will be a tangled path outside the door, where it is easy to get lost

11)El perro

This ability will only work on good-aligned servants. This is an illusion that only one who has fallen under the influence of this power sees. Now he will see the illusion of a dog in trouble and calling for help. Whether it's the sight of a dog drowning in a swamp, tangled in wires, or in some other dangerous situation. Few people can leave a dog in trouble and pass by, thereby not falling into a trap.

12)Saturno devorando a un hijo

When activated, the Berserker grows in size up to 4-7 meters. Strength and durability parameters increase, as well as the rank of Mad Enhancement. Now Berserker craves only one thing - to devour human flesh

13)Una manola

A special ability that allows the Berserker to clear his mind. This does not remove the effects of Mad Enhancement, it is a way for the Berserker not to put his mind to sleep. Can only be used once

14)Vision fantástica

A dangerous ability that allows the Berserker, when touched, to transmit to the target his view of the world, consisting of fantastic visions.

It should be remembered that each of these powers, with the exception of Una manola, negatively affects the Berserker's mind. This does not increase the rank of his class skill, it is just a kind of trigger for the Berserker to activate his second NP.

Los Caprichos
    The sleep of reason produces monsters
    A

The secret Noble Phantasm, or rather the curse, of Berserker, which even he himself does not know about. It will automatically activate when Berserker's madness overshadows his mind. Using Quinta del Sordo deals heavy damage to Berserker's mind.

In this state, the Berserker stops paying attention to anything. All he does is endlessly draws, while pictures with frightening images come to life. All the paintings he painted during his lifetime also come to life, and these images are greatly distorted. Berserker is no longer affected by Command Spells, he himself cannot disable this NP either. There are two ways to stop this madness - kill the Berserker himself or find a way to clear his mind.

Description:

Dislikes: Stairs, social vices, his sickness

Berserker’s True name is Francisco Goya, spanish painter and engraver, one of the first and most prominent masters of fine art of the Romantic era.

This is a sickly unsociable person who loves to draw. He can't stand stairs, because they make him dizzy. We can say that he looks like a quiet strange schoolboy who sits in the back of the desk and quietly draws in his notebook. Nevertheless, one should not think that Goya will not actively participate in the Grail War. He wants healing and is even ready to sacrifice the fact that his paintings may become different, and his name less known. However, he will not commit unnecessary villainy.

Goya believes that society has not changed in any way. He sees the same vices that he saw in life. Maybe this is the reason for his cynicism?

Relations:

Hieronymus Bosch — Familiar images ... I sympathize with you, my brother in illness

Don Quixote — What a naivety, well-meaning in a cruel world

夜属 Nightkin
    Blog Entries
    Is there a good concept? I'm wondering if there are any concepts that work for me?

Blog Entries
    I can say for sure I like this more than I did de Sade. You're definitely in the realm of good groundwork. The trick now is to flesh it out further.

- - - Updated - - -

By the way, correct me if I'm wrong, but a cursory glance tells me you haven't used the feedback thread yet. If you're worried why not try it out?

Fate\last call
    night, dawn, and the birth of stars

╘══════════════════╕
    Characters
    Dictionary
    Poll
    Recent: Ch. ■
    next arc: Spring 2024

夜属 Nightkin
    Blog Entries
    This is the first time I hear about feedback thread. On this site, I mostly hang out at Create a Servant.

Quote Originally Posted by Shezum3 View Post
    This is the first time I hear about feedback thread. On this site, I mostly hang out at Create a Servant.
    Here you are.

夜属 Nightkin
    Blog Entries
    Thanks