Page 553 of 620 FirstFirst ... 53453503543548551552553554555558563603 ... LastLast
Results 11,041 to 11,060 of 12385

Thread: Create-A-Servant 3

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Random View Post
    Huh. I've written so much recently that it feels weird to only have one Servant on a list of the most recent 244.
    Tell me about it, my last Servant in this thread is from April last year lol

Not a day over sixty and with the eyes of a cornered ferret. WhiteFrenzy's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by pinetree View Post
    Tell me about it, my last Servant in this thread is from April last year lol
    We are truly becoming the millenials of this thread, huh.
    ——————
    WHITEFRENZY'S
    servants | masters
    —————

Blog Entries
    I feel like the Monthly Contest and all these stuffs are actually nerfing some of us from writing unprompted servants.
    Check out the officialTM Create-a-Servant discord server

Blindfold your eyes, so that the approaching night may strike no fear in you.
    Let it not burden your soul, nor numb your strides.

I can't believe it's not Rider! DesReploid's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I think so too. I've gotten too spoilt with people supplying prompts. How do you come up with your own ideas again?
    《 ~~ ★ ~~ ★ ~~ ★ ~~ ★ ~~ 》

My Servant Compendium

Blog Entries
    I do find I make some of my best stuff when I don't have a prompt to fit into and a deadline to clear. The freedom to just Do weird shit is severely underrated.

Fate\last call
    night, dawn, and the birth of stars

╘══════════════════╕
    Characters
    Dictionary
    Poll
    Recent: Ch. ■
    next arc: Spring 2024

祖 Ancestor
    Blog Entries
    I think the best way to do that in my opinion is to give yourself a type of niche you want to fill

I can't believe it's not Rider! DesReploid's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Ismail2002 View Post
    I think the best way to do that in my opinion is to give yourself a type of niche you want to fill
    Laughs in World War 1

My Servant Compendium

Local Extra Class Aficionado DelRey's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    i just became slower. Now that life settled, i have not enough time to dedicate my full attention to sheets. And one can feel it as my quality drops.
    "Let's see the color of your coin, my friend."

Behold my vault of Heroes.
    Where the Heavens and the Abyss breath the Music of Humanity.

The King's duty is to provide. And provide, I shall.
    University of Formatting | Gallery of Potential | Memorandum of the Extra Class Kings

Our Kingdom will grow. And we shall know each citizen.
    Create-a-Servant 4 soon.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kamera View Post
    I feel like the Monthly Contest and all these stuffs are actually nerfing some of us from writing unprompted servants.
    Definitely, though personally it's hard for me to gauge how 'negative' this is on me. On one hand, I doubt I'll have the time to come up with something like Yibb-Tstll when I'm always participating in the contests.
    On the other hand, so many of my best sheets only exist because of it. Zeami, Pérdix, Boi-Bumbá... I would never have come up with them without a prompt. Even outsite of the Contest, I like my Phryne a lot and she only exists as she does because of Guess a Servant thread. I wouldn't have written her if not for the gimmick of her name reveal.

Quote Originally Posted by DelRey View Post
    Now that life settled, i have not enough time to dedicate my full attention to sheets.
    Well, there's also this. In that sense the Contest is a huge help, having a deadline helps me actually put stuff out despite so much else taking up my mental energy.

Quote Originally Posted by Ismail2002 View Post
    If I ever find myself fitting into a particular niche I'd immediately stop writing until I came up with something outside of it. Though I couldn't tell you why I'm so averse to the idea.

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle Castellan's Avatar
    For me it's helped a lot to have a project where I can actually put them even if this fucking thing is going to take f o r e v e r and feature creep is, as usual, my worst enemy.

Blog Entries
    If I ever find myself fitting into a particular niche I'd immediately stop writing until I came up with something outside of it. Though I couldn't tell you why I'm so averse to the idea.
    I attempted to conjure up the "Demon God Host" shenanigans as my niche but as you can see, I gave up pretty soon lmao. I don't though, maybe I'll come back to it soon.

Blog Entries
    Sometimes I hit upon an idea, do half the work, and then think "well I'll do the rest when it fits a contest prompt, can't be too long now".

Hasn't happened yet, but maybe some day!
    The Adventure of the Velvet Room (Sherlock Holmes/Persona) (SB, FFN, AO3)

Blog with all of my Servants so far.

Not a day over sixty and with the eyes of a cornered ferret. WhiteFrenzy's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by NMR-3 View Post
    Sometimes I hit upon an idea, do half the work, and then think "well I'll do the rest when it fits a contest prompt, can't be too long now".
    i just became slower. Now that life settled, i have not enough time to dedicate my full attention to sheets. And one can feel it as my quality drops.
    Well, there's also this. In that sense the Contest is a huge help, having a deadline helps me actually put stuff out despite so much else taking up my mental energy.
    ——————
    WHITEFRENZY'S
    servants | masters
    —————

...I know no cure for evil. DracoScribe's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    A gift for a dear friend.
    Much thanks to Spelror for helping it be a reality.
    I hope you love it, my friend, or at least like it. You know who you are.
    "Wooaaaaaah. So this is what being summoned as a Servant feels like...it's so cool!"

"Yes, yes, that's nice to hear, darling. Now Master, before anything else, I would like to apologize in advance for any trouble my wife will cause."

"Hey! I haven't even done anything yet."

"And we both know that it is best that our Master knows right away what they are getting into."

"Okay, fiiine... But that warning doesn't give a good impression of me, you know!"

"Then shall we do the required Servant introduction?"

"Oh yeah! Sure! Er, you lead, or I lead?"

"You."

"Okay! Ahem. I am Nongyu, and this is my husband, Xiaoshi, and we have answered your summons as Servant Lover. We will do our utmost to fulfill our duty as your Servant, Master."

First Ascension
    Second Ascension
    Final Ascension

(Note: Form not to scale with the mountains...as much as his wife wishes it were true because she can't help but find the thought of a kaiju sized husband cool)
    Spiritron Dress: Trying Something New, Doing Something Old

"Heehee... I told you this'd be more comfy. And look, you still look good with short hair!"
    "Hmm. I don't know... I think I'd be more comfortable if I didn't have a weight on my shoulders."
    "Like you aren't enjoying me holding you."
    "I didn't say anything of that sort."
    "Xiao! Aha ha ha!"
    "Ha ha... Come here, darling."
    (Yet another cozy, normal day between a wife and a husband)

SourcesFirst Ascension: fellow forumite Spelror
    Second Ascension: Source
    Final Ascension: long and fenghuang
    Spiritron Dress: Source

Class: Lover
    Other Eligible Classes: None
    True Name: Nongyu and Xiaoshi
    Alignment: Neutral Good (both)
    Origin: Chinese mythology and folklore
    Attribute: Earth
    Height: 4'8'' / 142 cm (Nongyu); 5'8'' / 172 cm (Xiaoshi)
    Weight: 39 kg / 88 lbs (Nongyu); 67 kg / 148 lbs (Xiaoshi)
    Traits: Male, Female, Humanoid, Hominidae, Wild Beast, Divine, Weak to Enuma Elish
    Catalyst: Wedding rings with a long and a fenghuang; performing the ritual at a certain pavilion in Mt. Hua

Talent: Singing (Nongyu); organizing (Xiaoshi); playing music (both)
    Natural Enemy: Vritra

Likes: Her husband, music, dance, fun (Nongyu); his wife, music, organizing, peace (Xiaoshi)
    Dislikes: Anyone hurting her husband, being alone, extreme discord (Nongyu); anyone hurting his wife, messy places, hypocrites...and
    Taiyi
    the King of Heaven
    (Xiaoshi)

Parameters:
    STR:
    D+
    END: D
    AGI: C
    MGI: A
    LCK: B+
    NP: A

BOND 0"The dragon and phoenix descend onto a land of prosperity."

While the specific animal is wrong, the sentiment of the Chinese saying is the same: a wish for a newly married couple by gifting them as symbols of unity in marriage.

But one might wonder...

How did the long and fenghuang come to be known as such symbols?

Even if the dragon is a symbol of good and more in Chinese culture, it's not like you hear many stories of dragons falling in love, much less with a bird, mystical as this particular one is, of all things.

"Heehee... We know the answer. Because we are the answer! We're ones who fell in love and became a symbol of a happy marriage. Now we get to tell you how that happened!"
    "And you will get to see my wife's troublemaking in full."
    "Hey! You also caused your fair share of trouble too."
    "I never said anything to deny that now, did I?"
    "Heh. Smarty-pants."
    (It was very clear she wasn't bothered about it one bit with that smile on her face, a smile that he returned)

BOND 1

Class Skills
    Devotion A
    Class Skill of the Lover Class. A skill which corresponds to the strength of the Servant's feelings towards those they love. With the skill increasing in rank the more people they loved and the more impressive their 'acts of love' towards those people were. As a Servant this means that the greater the Servant's 'love' for their Master is, the higher the boost in all parameters they will receive.
    The long and fenghuang are symbols of the unity and prosperity of a marriage, and Nongyu and Xiaoshi are the originators of it. Add in how one still searched for the other when they separated and the other still knew it was their love despite sealed memories, it is no surprise that their rank is as high as it is.

Object of Desire C
    Class Skill of the Lover Class. A skill connected to the feelings of love and obsession which this Servant inspires in someone else. It functions as a passive charm skill on the level of a mental attack. So much as being in the same place as a Lover Servant can incite feelings of affection, obsession, protectiveness and lust.
    Nongyu and Xiaoshi are an odd case. Though they didn't inspire feelings of love and obssession to them, they are coveted as symbols of marriage and good fortune. So instead of inspiring "lust" as "beautiful people to be coveted", they inspire "lust" as "treasures" and "good luck charms" for those in "possession" of them. Because of the difference in the specific feelings, the rank isn't high, but because of how auspicious both of then are as symbols of good fortune, with dragons being very important symbols in Chinese culture and the fenghuang being a sign of peace and prosperity, their rank isn't low either.

Riding A
    A skill which denotes the ability to ride mounts and vehicles. The higher it is, the more powerful and/or complex beasts and machinery the user can ride. At high enough ranks, it can include Phantasmal Beasts. That doesn't include Dragons and the like however. A different skill is needed for that.
    At this rank, while in theory they are able to ride all sorts of Phantasmal Beasts, vehicles and animals and such, and they have done it before when they were sealed into human forms, the real reason it is this high is because they, themselves, are mounts that their Master can ride on. As such, on top of the rank allowing Nongyu and Xiaoshi to ride Phantasmal Beasts, it grants the experience necessary for their Master, or allies, to ride on either of them even if they had no aptitude or experience before. Normally, it should require a different skill entirely to ride Xiaoshi as he is a long, a type of Chinese Dragon, but as "symbols of prosperity and unity", a Master, or ally, is able to receive the effects of this skill, so long as they are
    on "good terms"
    in "harmony"
    with him or his wife.

Magic Resistance A
    A skill which denotes the ability to cancel and/or resist spells and such.
    With both being Phantasmal Species and accepted into the Heavenly Realm as celestials, they have a naturally high rank in this skill. Practically all modern magecraft is useless against them, including greater types.

BOND 2

Our story begins, once upon the time, on two mountains in eastern China, Daoguo and Danxue, the latter further east of the former. Daoguo, the first mountain, that was filled wjth
    yellow quartz
    golden jade
    and rhinos and elephants and a
    three-footed, man-faced
    strange
    bird. And the river of this mountain was home to Hujiao, a dragon-like creature with his face that of a tiger, his body of a fish and his tail of a snake. Danxue, the other mountain, was filled with gold and no other creatures but the multicolored bird, Fenghuang. However, she more than made up for her
    empty mountain
    home
    with her singing and dancing.

And that is what Hujiao would hear whenever he came up to the river's surface to relax under the sun, the music loud enough to reach his home. It was like that for a long time.

But one day, while he was relaxing, the music stopped, and he had a brief moment of worry, for if she stopped, then surely it meant something terrible befell her. He contemplated whether he should at least check on her, in case the would-be threat would reach here of course he reasoned to himself, when a streak of a rainbow flashed above him...and landed atop his head.

It turned out, she had seen him many times, soaking up the sun, and couldn't help but try and talk with him. Confused but amused, he gave in and humored her that day, introducing himsef and having a chat.

And since then she had become a fixure in his life.

Everyday she would come and everyday she would talk. Even on the days when he wouldn't come up for the sun, Hujaio knew she was still there, seeing her rainbow feathers all the way under the water. Sometimes it would be about what his neighbors in the mountain were doing, sometimes it was whatever new thing she saw for the day, and sometimes she would bug him to talk to the people that would travel through the mountains, like this one man who was recording all that he saw on his journey.

And sometimes when she would sing and dance the song that was solely hers, a song that painted her soul, he would join in harmony with his own, a song that recorded his.

But then the Great Flood started.

BOND 3

Personal Skills
    Double Summon B
    A rare skill that allows the use of Class Skills from two Servant class containers in one.
    Wife and husband. Yin and yang. Two halves of a whole. That is what they are, and so it is the same with their Servant container. They are the embodiment of
    love
    a prosperous marriage
    just as much as they are Phantasmal Beasts of good fortune. As such, they have the Class skills of Rider while being in the Lover class.

"Though, really, that excuse was entirely my wife's idea."
    "Wha?! Oh come on! You know it makes sense! It'd be the same if we were summoned as a Rider!"
    "But we are not eligible for any other classes because of what our legend represents."
    "That's not the point!"

Whatever the case as to the origin of this skill, the fact remains they have more class skills as a result.

Animal Communication (Music) A
    A skill denoting the user's ability to communicate with animals and beings that do not speak a "language of words". As the intellect of animals typically do not improve, very complex nuances told to and spoken by animals are difficult, if not impossible, to convey.
    Even disregarding the fact they, themselves, are Phantasmal Beasts, their main way of communicating with others like themselves and normal animals is through song, whether that be their voices or Nongyu and Xiaoshi's respective instruments,
    bamboo pipes flute
    sheng
    and
    flute
    xiao
    . At this rank, they can understand almost all manner of non-human beings who cannot speak a human tongue.

Shapeshift C
    The ability to change one's form. The higher the rank, the more kinds of forms one can take shape, and the more perfectly they can mimic them.
    Chinese dragons are known for taking humans forms and so it is no surprise that Xiaoshi can transform between those two forms. Nongyu, however, wasn't naturally a shapeshifter in life, but she had been turned into a human and then returned into her original form. And she is known both Nongyu and as the "fenghuang" in the Chinese saying wishing well for a newly married couple. So she is granted the skill to shift between the two.

"Heehee... It's probably just Xiao just sharing the skill with me so that I'm not left out. Right, Xiao?"
    "I have absolutely no clue of what you speak of."
    "Hee hee! If you say so, Xiao."

Whatever the case, when Xiaoshi is in his long form, he becomes 10 meters/32 feet in length, though it is shorter by virtue of curling his front to be about 4.2 meters/14 feet "tall". He can fly, gains the Dragonkind A skill, and control water, but he's not powerful enough to fully rebuff any water attacks done by a deity with Authority over water, especially if it's a fast, high pressure, focused attack. At best he could "dilute" its impact. When Nongyu is in her fenghuang form, she becomes 7 meters/26 feet long from head to her long tail, with a wing span of 15.6 meters/51 feet. She can fly and control sound, able to apply it supportively by increasing the range of her songs and the sounds her allies make, or offensively through loud, and thus high pressure, shrieks and so on.

Aura of Prosperity A+
    Wisdom, strengh and health.
    Virtue, benevolence, and faith.
    Together, they are symbols of
    fenghuang
    peace
    long
    prosperity
    and
    unity
    marriage
    . As such, their mere presence grants boons to their Master and allies, passively increasing their Strengh and Luck, and they are easily able to tell what the other half is doing within a battle, needing no words at all. They, in turn, also receive these boons.

"Ha ha. You know, 'yin and yang', as you'd say."
    "You really shouldn't say that when you don't understand it entirely, darling."
    "I understand enough, Xiao! That's all I need."
    "Very well. But do keep that in mind."
    "Yeah, I got it Xiao. Thanks."

The skill's boons are increased when they release their Noble Phantasm. It also has the effect of Nongyu, as a "symbol of peace", being able to sense conflict, killing intent and any desire to cause harm rather easily, even from a distance.

And, if it wasn't clear by now, this skill is only activated when in the presence of their Master or allies, so when they are away from either, the boosts are inactive. They are supposed to give good fortune after all.

BOND 4

It wasn't that much of a problem for him. He lived in the water and could control it as well as he was a "jiaolong". And even if he didn't have that power, his habit of observing things and memorizing them meant he knew all the spots in the river that would be barely affected by any surges.

That, of course, wasn't the case for those who lived on the land and even the skies. It was especially troubling for the humans, as they relied on the homes they built and not all were hardened survivors. Before, he might not have cared as much. While he wasn't against humans, he wasn't exactly fond of them either. However, as the sufferring of humans and animals and more mounted with each passing day, Fenghuang's life drained more and more. She flew less, she talked less...she sang less. And try as she might to put up a cheerful front whenever there was a pause in the floods and they could meet, Hujiao knew it cut her as deep and directly as if she had been slashed by a blade.

So when Yu, son of Gun, asked him and other beings of the water that could control for help, he answered without hesitation.

With the combined efforts of human ingenuity, the ability to control water and, in his case, his memorization of the behavior of water and organizing everyone's efforts to be executed at the most effective times, in but a few years, they were able to create channels and harness rivers to divert the flooding to go into the sea. Now reconstruction efforts could be done in full. And with the completion,
    the Queen of Heaven
    Yinglong
    , one of the many who helped Yu, used the excess of the diverted water to create a
    waterfall
    gate
    with which dragon-like creatures like him...could become fully fledged dragons, and also be granted a position in the Heavenly Court as a reward.

Initially, Hujiao had been incredibly tempted. After all, who wouldn't be allured by such an auspicious prospect? But something was holding him back. He didn't know what it was though. All he knew was that, when he returned to his home river, and happy to see Fenghuang slowly recovering as peace returned to the land, he had been convinced to take the chance by her.

"Come on, I know you want to. You looked excited talking about it. You've never looked excited before! So go get it before it's gone!"

And so, Hujiao did. He became a long and not only a supervisor of the rivers in the eastern lands that had been his home, with how well he helped in organizing the efforts, he became both chronicler and organizer of the Heavenly Court's records.

BOND 5
    Noble Phantasm
    龙凤呈祥
    Lóng Fèng Chéng Xiáng
    The Dragon and Phoenix Appear Onto A Land of Prosperity

Type: Anti-Army (Self)

The crystalization of their story; of their being; of their love.

They aren't just a long and a fenghuang. They are the long and fenghuang in the saying.

All that they represent, all that they do, and all that they have power over...

All of that is unleashed upon True Name release.

In their Phantasmal Beast forms, they perform a dance and a song, a simple dance where they circle each other, but a simple song with all their being poured into it.

As symbols of balance, they clear all debuffs, mental interference and restrains on their allies.

As symbols of prosperity, the boons their Aura of Prosperity grant are enhanced further, with even more boosts granted to Servants that have two or more people in its container working in harmony.

As symbols of marriage and love, their
    parameters
    powers
    are granted noticeable boosts, and any attempts to weaken them will be met with failure, for not even the King of Heaven's attempts kept them apart.

All of these will last for a mere few minutes, but in exhange, it is a Noble Phantasm that has a relatively low cost to deploy and the downtime of twenty minutes, while not fast enough for constant use in short bursts, means it has utility in very long drawn out battles, especially when in the presence of allies.

BOND 6

As she had guessed, he did indeed enjoy his new job, taking to it "like a fish in water", as she would put it to his exasperation. Each day, he would diligent record what he saw and heard and told to remember. Each day, when he finished, he would arrange it all to be easily found again. And each day, he would use those records to keep track of the water flows in the eastern lands, informing those with more power to make remedy any problems he found. Now with something to do, a purpose to see to each day, he felt a sense of fulfillment when he rested after a job well done.

Yet with each day, each moment, when he finished a task, he would instinctively mention it to Fenghuang...

...only to remember he only ever saw her when he came down to inspect the river ways, which were only frequent during the summer.

He missed her.

The chasm of loneliness he felt at the realization was such that he immediately remedied that, making sure to visit her at least once a week, if not more. Fenghuang appreciated his efforts, now back to her old, chatty yet mellifluous self, and the hours spent, chatting and bantering and occasionally singing, would pass like a swift arrow. And it was because of one those times, after many centuries, that he made his first ever mistake for his job.

He had talked with her for so long he hadn't realized how late it was until she pointed it out, night turning to dawn already. So he rushed back to his station and began to work, this time being one of his routine inspections. However, by the time he rested for that day, he hadn't realized he missed a weakening riverbank as he continued on his inspection. So by the time he reached the usual end, it was too late. When it rained, the bank broke. The deluge of water and dirt and more threw the nearby areas into chaos as lands were flooded, lives were lost, and he had to patch it up himself as he was the closest on hand.

Taiyi
    The King of Heaven
    wasn't happy about that, much less when he heard how the usually diligent man had slacked off. So, to ensure it didn't happen again...

...he made Fenghuang reincarnate and sealed her memories.

His heart stopped.

His mind froze.

His breath stilled.

She was gone.

And it was all his fault.

It was only then he realized the extent of his feelings and admonished himself for being so blind to it.

Of course,
    Taiyi
    the King of Heaven
    thought it would be perfectly fine, in the way immortals often think it would be thanks to their long lives seeing things differently. It was but a fling and his celestial chronicler would get over it as he sent him to Huanshan and assist its Lord in reorganizing human records of their history to make up for his error.

Incensed by the decision, and feeling rather petty, while he did as was told, for his urge to organize was strong, he had done something
    Taiyi
    the King of Heaven
    , or any of the celestials really, wouldn't have expected: he gave up his immortal form and became a human. He named himself Xiaoshi as he took up the xiao, in honor of his love's talent of song and dance and to console himself with the tunes he remembered. Now, he would eventually die...and the King would lose his celestial chronicler if he did not rectify his actions.

BOND 7To say the least,
    Taiyi
    the King of Heaven
    panicked and quickly tried to get him to turn back on that choice, not wanting to lose someone who smoothed the proceedings of the Heavenly Court. But the newly christened Xiaoshi continually found all of his attempts to reconcile unsatisfactory, all of them some form of helping him forget about her rather than getting her back. Soon enough, he would ignore further attempts, excusing himself with diligently doing as the King commanded, organizing and confirming the records of human history, while he looked for any hints of her reincarnation, not discounting even sillier possibilities like trees or rocks, and practiced his playing, slowly but surely mastering his instrument.

And slowly but surely resigning himself to waiting for a long time to find his love.

But one day, as he was practicing after a long day of work, he heard it: a familiar song.

Her song.

For the second time in his life, everything froze as he was stunned.

Before it resumed and he answered back, with his song.

One moment passed, dread filling him that he had heard it wrong. But no, the song returned, stronger and surer than before. And he couldn't help but pour all his heart into playing with it, bringing back the days of old. So, when it was time for them to cease, he took his rest, ensured he did his share of work for the day, before he went off in search of the source of her song.

It turned out, he didn't need to, for he was invited by the daughter of the Lord of Qin, Nongyu, as her father, Mu, was searching for a husband for her and he had been the only one she was interested in, for she had been turning down all the suitors that came her way until she set her terms for what she wished of a husband. Taking the auspicious chance, he accepted and came to their palace, Lord Mu asking if could play the
    bamboo pipes flute
    sheng
    . He was briefly discouraged as he answered that he played
    flute
    xiao
    but at that point, Nongyu arrived, told her father that
    flute
    xiao
    and
    bamboo pipes flute
    sheng
    were one and the same, and asked,

"Can you please play that song again?"

Had it been anyone else, they would've asked what she meant.

After all, she was being vague about what "that" song was.

But Xiaoshi said,

"Of course."

And played his song.

Next thing he knew, Nongyu had tackled him in a hug and said, quietly, only for his ears to hear,

"I missed you..."

He gasped. He couldn't believe his ears. But it didn't matter. What mattered was..

"I missed you as well..."

And he was back with his love, the memory of his song was so strong, it broke the seal that contained all she knew of their lives before.

Thankfully for them, Lord Mu was a doting and kind parent, so he allowed them to marry. And at that point,
    Taiyi
    the King of Heaven
    , with a little bit of nudging from
    the Queen of Heaven
    Yinglong
    , accepted that nothing would stop Xiaoshi from being with Nongyu. And so, after a year of tying up loose ends with Nongyu's human family, she and Xiaoshi were given back their old forms, with both of them given a brand new post for them: blessing others' marriages, especially the rulers of the land.

For the dragon and phoenix descend onto a land of prosperity.

"Theeee end! Pretty great story, right?"
    "We are incredibly predisposed towards fondness of it, darling."
    "That doesn't mean it ain't a nice story though!"
    "Still...the majority of it was from my perspective..."
    "Oh? That's what you're worried about? Ha ha, silly Xiao. That doesn't matter. It still pretty much matched what happened."
    "It matters to me. It should be equal."
    "Ha... Really, I'm fine Xiao. You know why?"
    "... Why?"
    "Because I just see how you loved me for as long as I've loved you. So it's okay. Really."
    "... okay. I love you, darling. Thank you for being in my life."
    "I love you too, Xiao. Thank you for being in mine."

BOND 8Personality: It should come as no surprise that this husband-and-wife duo are opposites in many ways yet mirrors in many others.

Xiaoshi (if it wasn't obvious at this point, only his wife gets to call him Xiao) is the calmer and more formal of the two. He carries himself as you'd expect of a quiet nobleman, with a confident posture, graceful yet unhurried movements, and soft tones. Even in more informal occasions, he still keeps up his more "formal" and "wordy" speech. But it is not out of a sense of propriety. No. If it was, he would be nagging his wife more often about her wild behavior. That is simply how he is. Still like a lake with a depth that is unruffled by most things as the ripples soon settle. He knows how to relax, and enjoy what some people with similar bearing to him would consider "boorish pastimes". It just so happens his favorite pastimes are "having fun with my wife", "playing xiao" and "organizing files and records", in that order of priority. So while he isn't against more wild activities, he isn't one to actively search and partake in them...unless his wife is involved. Though it is obvious he adores her, showering her with affection and more often than not following her whims, he is also fiercely protective of her. He will do anything to ensure her safety, both her mind and her body. It just so happens he deeply trusts and respects her, so he doesn't hover her all the time. Though he will admit, he does get nervous when she is away for too long...even if he can feel her whereabouts thanks to their summoning, as opposed to when they were alive.

Nongyu (don't call her any nicknames; she'll peck your eyes, especially if you use "darling" on her and you aren't her husband) is his opposite. She is cheery and energetic and flitting all about the place. With a smile on her face, she speaks very informally, in fact in more modern wording and most definitely modern slang. She gives off the impression that she is one to enjoy her leisure time by having "boisterous fun", and that would be correct...but, to be more accurate, she would doing whatever she thinks is interesting. Because she is just as interested in quietly observing phenomenon or flora and fauna, reading a good book, or using an unfamiliar meditation technique, as she is exploring new environments, meeting new people, and doing daring things. She wants to find out for herself if it is something she would understand the joy of, ever curious of the world. It just so happens her favorite things are "her husband", "music and dance", and "peace", in that order of priority. So as often found laughing and jumping and having fun, she is just as often having quiet, still times, especially if it means cuddling with her husband. It's clear she adores him as much he does for her, but because she also trusts and respects him, if he needs some time to himself, she'll give it to him. Though she will admit, even if she can sense him now, she still gets jittery being away from for too long...because really, if there's on thing she doesn't like, it's being alone. So when she is alone, she always keeps herself busy to cope with the crushing weight the feeling gives her.

Unsurprisingly, both of them have mixed feelings about being summoned. On one hand, it is their nature and duty to give fortune to those who ask them for it. They wouldn't have been remembered otherwise. On the other hand, a Servant is only summoned when a war, or battle, is at hand, and they are supposed to be symbols of peace. They naturally dislike the thought of being the ones to inflict discord and harm, especially against Servants made up of couples or families. It doesn't help that in Nongyu's case, as a Phantasmal bird that appears in peace time, she is sensitive and averse to such desires. However, both know that is the way of things. If they are summoned in a Holy Grail War that allows their optimal Servant class, they will give a chance for their Master and observe their behavior. If the Master understands who they are and how best they work as a Servant, and thus work to have some sort of understanding with them, then they are likely to cooperate with them. If not, then well...they are more than happy to subdue the Master before they break their contract to not take part anymore. Of course, with mages being what they are, well... That is very likely. Luckily for them, and the Master of Chaldea, their efforts and disposition means they work well together, and more than happy to act as support for the other Servants.

Wish
    "Don't use your wish for anything frivolous, darling."
    "I know, I know! But stuff like, getting stuff I always wanted are all I can think about..."
    "You don't want to you use it for our Master?"
    "Nah. They probably want to make the wish on their own anyways. And that's assuming they got one they wanna make on a Grail."
    "Ah, I see... Then I'll say what I wish."
    "What is it?"
    "I wish for our Master's journey to be remembered, not only so their efforts may be recognized...but so that history doesn't repeat itself."
    "... Actually, I like that wish. Can I share it with you, Xiao?"
    "Yes, you may, darling."

BOND 9My Room Dialogue
    "What I like? Well, my wife, first and foremost. I also like music and organizing files. ...Don't give me that look. I know many people find it boring, but I quite enjoy the activity. Everything remembered and in its place... I can't help but smile at the sight."
    "I love my hubby, Xiao! I love dance and music and singing and...just doing whatever is interesting! And there's lot of interesting things out there, you know."

Dislike
    "Hypocrites."
    "A.K.A
    Taiyi
    the King of Heaven
    , right?"

"It does no good to insult one's superior, even if he is that formerly."
    "Well all the more reason to complain!
    "I already did, so I don't need to repeat myself."
    "Heehee...if you say so. Me though...well, there's plenty of things I don't like but...what I hate the most is...is being alone."
    "... Darling..."
    "But that's why I'm glad I'm here with my husband. And with you, Master! 'Cause now we got lots of friends, both new and old. Right, Xiao?"
    "Ha ha... Yes, darling, we do."

Relationships
    Master:
    "Greetings, Master."
    "Heya, Master!"
    "Do you require us for battle?"
    "Or ya just wanna hang out?"

Mash (Shielder) (FGO):
    "Hey Mash! Mind if I tag along with you? I'm sure you're gonna see something new today."

Yu Mei-Ren (Assassin) (FGO):
    "Ah...you missed yours too, huh? Though what I'm saying probably won't mean much to you... I'm glad you found him again."

Xiang Yu (Berserker) (Lostbelt) (FGO)
    "It seems we were blessed with wonderful wives. I am glad you found yours again, even if it's not exactly the same."

Qin Shi Huang (Ruler) (Lostbelt) (FGO)
    "You-You...you burned books?!"
    "You know he did more than that, right? Even before the divergence into their Lostbelt."
    "I-I am aware of that, darling... But...those records...!"
    "Oh boy. Master? Mind giving my husbando some paperwork? He's gonna be stuck like this if I don't distract him, then I'll help him process that a descendant of my brother did that. ...okay it doesn't matter that he's related to me, but still, that's not helping with his reaction to the book burning."

Yu the Great:
    "Oh, hello Emperor Yu. I'm glad to see you again. It's me, Hujiao. Ha ha, yes, I've changed quite a lot after you passed...but I'm sure you remember when I mentioned Fenghuang, yes? Here. Let me introduce you to her."
    "Hiya! Nice to meet you, Emperor Yu. I'm now Nongyu and Hujiao is Xiaoshi...and my hubby! He's told me plenty about when you worked with him."

Yi (Spelror)
    Dialogue 1 (aka the old version before the above was published)
    Boyi (otherwise known as Bo Yi or Fei the Great), author of "Classic of Mountains and Sea" (aka the old version of the above:
    "Oh hey! Mister chronicler guy! Xiao! It's him! Remember him?"
    "Yes yes, I remember, darling. It's good to see you again. My apologies for my curtness the first time. If you have any questions now, I'm more than willing to answer."
    "Me too! Me too! I'm so glad you recorded us, even if no one realizes that and our legend in the 'Chronicles of the Eastern Zhou Kingdom' are us."
    Dialogue 2 (talking about Voyager):
    "Oh hey! It's my ancestor through my human dad!"
    "...isn't that the man who, when we were still 'Fenghuang' and 'Hujiao', asked for a feather and scale respectively...?"
    "...oh. Yeah. Right. ...hahaha! Oh, what a coincidence. It's almost like—"
    "—fate?"
    "Haha, yeah. Now I'm even more glad I reincarnated as Nongyu! He was a pretty great guy."

Dialogue 3 (Nongyu in response to Voyager):
    "Yup! That's me, Grandpa! Can I call you Grandpa? I'm going to call you Grandpa. Hmm? A walk? Sure! Let's go!"
    (It's less a "walk" and more a "drag")

Dialogue 4 (Xiaoshi in response to Voyager):
    "I'll have you know I do go out often due to the nature of how I keep records. And that is not even accounting how Nongyu loves to spend time with me outside. But that is precisely the reason why I will not argue with you. There are some futile battles that can be given up on. This is one of them."
    (Much like with his wife, Xiaoshi just goes along with his "grandfather-in-law's" insistence. It's not like it was truly a bother in the first place)

Dialogue 5 (both in response to Voyager and in their third ascension):
    "Hahaha! Yup. We are! Well, if you wanna get semantic, were. We just reincarnated into humans! In my case, one of your descendants."
    "The reason behind such is a rather long tale however."
    "Besides, I'd rather we talk about something else! Like, how was the rest of your trip, Grandpa?! I know you wrote it down, but still, I want to hear it from you.
    "Hmm? Return our feather and scale? Oh, no need. We would rather you keep it."
    "Yeah! We gave it to you then, and we would still give it to you now. And you know why?"
    "Because you are a traveler at heart that cherishes what you have gained on your journey. So please. Keep it."

Taiyi
    King of Heaven
    :
    "... Hello, King of Heaven. I didn't expect to see you summoned."
    "..."
    "..."
    "I thought you said you don't complain about your boss anymore."
    "No, I don't. It's not worth the energy. This is much better."
    "Hehehehe..."

Yinglong (Berserker) (Spelror)
    Dialogue 1 (aka before the above was created)

"Hey! Yinglong! How you doing? I didn't think you'd be here too!"
    "Hello, Queen of Heaven. ...Please try not to distract
    Taiyi
    the King of Heaven
    when he is here..."

"Heehee. Don't mind him. He's still sore about 'you-know-what', you know?"
    Dialogue 2 (Talking about Berserker):
    "Mom...?"
    "...yes, darling, it is indeed your mother, the Queen of Heaven."
    "Damn it... I know I don't need to apologize, but still... I'm so sorry we can't do anything about the problem with Dad..."
    "...indeed. Our powers over good fortune would do little for...the King of Heaven's predicament... However."
    "That doesn't mean we can't help you at all, Mom. I'm sure we can give good luck to find a way to find some kind of record of Dad to summon him too!"

Dialogue 3 (Nongyu in response to Berserker):
    "Mom! What's that supposed to mean, huh?!"
    (The daughter is unsurprisingly embarrassed at the mother questioning her tastes)

Dialogue 4 (Xiaoshi in response to Berserker):
    "...of course. I would do my utmost for my darling Nongyu. We became symbols of a prosperous marriage for a reason. I wouldn't allow myself to treat her anything less than my absolute best."
    (The son-in-law has gone through an experience mirroring his mother-in-law, and so understands very well)

Hou Yi (Archer) (WhiteFrenzy)
    "...you're still waiting, huh? Well, I'm glad you're still optimistic."
    "Come on, Master! Bring us next time you summon! We'll be your good luck charms so you can get Cheng'e!"

"Bonnie and Clyde" ("Lover") (WhiteFrenzy)
    Dialogue 1:
    "Ooooh...maybe we should try something like that!"
    "You do realize you have to pretend, yes? Will you be able to keep up such a façade?"
    "It's just acting, ain't it?"
    "Ha... Of course... Well then, if we can find some way to allow a 'seasonal alternate version' of us, then it is possible. But as seemingly frivoulous the circumstances for such Servant summomings are, they are still conditions we will have to meet."
    "You hear that, Master? We gotta come up with a good excuse!"

Dialogue 2:
    "'Representatives of love'? Oh dear... Best not to tell them that such a role is part of the job description of my wife and I. I fear they will test us unnecessarily."
    "Oh come on... It could be fun! It can be a 'Tournament for Best Love Representative'!"
    "You are only saying that because you are sure we would win."
    "But we totally would! Right, Master?"
    "Don't bring our Master into this."

Dialogue 3:
    "...as fun as they are, and don't get me wrong I'm happy they're together, really, it's just... Their story...that could've been me and Xiao, you know? And that scares me to my bones. Er, core, I guess. I'm technically a spirit as a Servant. But I digress... Even though that's probably the last thing on their mind, I mean they're back together after all, I can't help but feel for them because of that. And also count my blessings that I didn't have to deal with something like that."

Dialogue 4:
    "An idiot couple, you could say, but despite how they come off, and how I seem earlier, I do not think that of that nor do I dislike them. In fact, I am fond of them, as exasperated as I am of their antics. I believe in their sentiments on love, how if it is true, it can withstand anything. I like to believe I am proof of that, as vain as that may be. And I most certainly wish to grant good fortune on others who love as well, particularly of the romantic kind."

"Apophis" (Archer) (Serra)
    "What."
    "...I am speechless as well."
    "Er...at least we got another dragon friend...?"
    (It seems even these two are absolutely flabbergasted by Archer's existence)

Sima Qian (Ruler) (BnEl15)
    "Ah. The Grand Historian. It is a pleasure to meet you. I hope the records I had rearranged helped in your endeavor in your life. Well...the ones that remained, at least. I'm not sure how much remained of my work. Nevertheless, I appreciate your efforts. If there's anything you wish to add to it, or whatever you're working in now, I'm more than willing to help. I still remember a majority of what I had written and organized of those that I didn't."

BOND 10Craft Essence

Source
    Their Song

A tune without lyrics

A backing without instruments

A dance without steps

Even then, it has a message

Even then, it has an emotion

Even then, it has a purpose

"I love you."

"You are the world to me."

"And I will always return to you."

Author's Notes
    So yeah, this is mainly a gift for my friend, so even if this got some flaws and, as usual, I'm open to critcism for this sheet (especially the technical side, as in the skills and what not), in the end I just want him to enjoy it, so that's all I need to be satisfied.

Again, MASSIVE thanks to Spelror. He did the heavy lifting of the research side and basically gave me a basic idea/outline for the ideas I wanted to go for and I expanded on it. I couldn't have done this without you. So again, thank you so much for the help.

Now about that research...

The main things that were drawn on for this sheet were: "Chronicles of the Eastern Zhou Kingdom" (specifically this page) and "Classic of Mountains and Sea" (specifically this page), with a tiny bit of "Biographies of Immortals" (specifically this page).

The last one is only a little bit because really it's just mentioning stuff that happened in the first one (Chronicles of the Eastern Zhou Kingdom), which is where the legend of Nongyu and Xiaoshi is from. The story is more or less the same as I depicted, with a few differences...like that Nongyu is outright a fenghuang and that Xiaoshi is a dragon. The former is just a plain human and the latter is likely just a celestial. However, because of the saying they gave birth to (the dragon and phoenix descend onto a land of prosperity), and why I made this sheet in the first place, I REALLY wanted them as a fenghuang and long. And luckily for me, Spelror did find a way for that to be. In "Classic of Mountains and Sea": the hujiao and fenghuang being neighbors. From there, he gave the idea of Xiaoshi being involved with the Great Flood and then rewarded to become a dragon while him knowing of a fenghuang. That in turn had the nice side-effect of giving reason why Nongyu and Xiaoshi fell in "love at first sight" (besides just playing the trope pretty straight). So I got what I wanted and then some. It certainly helped with me with coming up their personalities.

All of the sources is stuck in Chinese though...for the most part. "Classic of Mountains and Sea" have "localized" versions that I didn't bother getting since I had found the ctext website from looking for English versions of "Chronicles of the Eastern Zhou Kingdom" but instead just went and found the original Chinese text. So the English was Spelror providinh some translations and summaries for the relevent details, and anything else I machine translated.

I had more to say but like... I forgot. Might edit in if I I remember. But either way...

I hope you love it, my friend. I loved making this.

P.S. heh heh heh. three lovers done. just three more and then i'll take the lover crown from wyvern...mwahahahaha!
    Last edited by DracoScribe; February 25th, 2024 at 10:05 AM. Reason: Added Yinglong and FINALLY put Count Yi
    Author of:
    Persona 5: Refraction (SV link; FF.net link)
    "You didn't have to fight for me, you know." "And you didn't have to curl your hair so we'll look even more alike." Ren stared before he softly chuckled, Akira joining him not long after. With one simple decision as a child, Ren Amamiya goes to Tokyo alongside his little sister, Akira. (P5R Sibling AU) (Ren/Ann, Akechi/Fem!Akira)
    Chapter 55 on: April 24, 2024 (GMT +8:00)
    Velvet Throne
    My list of my Servants! Still small for now.

Your average angst/edge supplier BnEl15's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Mm, a fluffy romance with a dash of angst. My favorite.

Blog Entries
    [B]Dobby is FREE
    Thank you for compiling the sheets bruh, really appreciated
    Would appreciate it if you check either of these links below
    --- Fate/Antediluvian Hymn: Equilibrium of Chaos and Order ---

THE THRONE OF HEROES
    thanks for the Visit!

Blog Entries

Hiram Maxim

“Don’t worry Master, me and you will be like crows. We’ll feast on the battlefield.”

PARAMETERS

STR

D

END
    C

AGI
    D

MNA
    B

LCK
    A+++

NP
    A

PERSONAL TRAITS

Class: Berserker
    Aliases: Berserker of Modern Slaughter
    Alignment: True Neutral
    Traits: Female, Servant, Humanoid, Weak to Enuma Elish
    Attribute: Man
    H/W: 160 cm/ 46 kg
    Source: Historical Fact
    Region: Britain, America

CLASS SKILLS

Madness Enhancement (D)

Maxim is not a typical Berserker, as every action they took was rational in their own world. There’s a war? Sell weapons. However, they have become an emblem of mankind’s own senseless warfare and desire to make weapons of mass destruction. This causes Maxim to often ignore conventional logic and morality, instead focusing only on short term profits. However, the effect also extends to anyone around Maxim, pulling them into the war as well. This makes it much easier for Maxim to sell weapons and make alliances while also hampering some of their more moral aspects.

After all, you’d have to be crazy to make such a horrible thing as the Maxim Gun.

PERSONAL SKILLS

Merchant of Death (A+)

Whenever an inventor sells a weapon used to kill thousands, they become known as a “Merchant of Death”. The primary example of this would be Alfred Nobel and his dynamite. Berserker also falls into this category with their Maxim Gun. Essentially this skill combines Item Creation with Innocent Monster, warping the legend of the items that Berserker uses. It turns their guns into an emblem of death, making them deal much greater damage against humans and allowing them to quickly iterate and mass produce more of them. This is how they fight (think Nobunaga).

Wartime Contracts (A)

A skill denoting a servant noted for having profited off of war. This is the crystallization of the belief of “you cannot lose at war, if war is what you sell”. Essentially, as long as the battle rages and more people die, Berserker will become stronger over time and accumulate mana. As long as battle rage, she will only get richer.

"Whatever happens, we have got / the Maxim gun, and they have not."

Aptitude for Slaughter (Tools) (EX)

Aptitude for Slaughter (Tools) is a Skill possessed by Heroic Spirits fitting the Assassin or Berserker classes. Maxim is one of the world’s greatest killers, as they enabled extremely efficient murders. She is the number one expert when it comes to murder, especially since she’s had such a long time to perfect his craft and weapons. Due to this, he gains passive + modifications to any and all damage she deals to “human” servants, signifying her mastery over killing.

NOBLE PHANTASMS

Maxim Gun:
    The Way We Kill is Trademarked!
    Type
    Anti-Army
    Rank
    A
    Range
    1-100
    Max. Targets
    1-999

Berserker’s primary claim to fame. The Maxim gun. On the surface, it doesn’t seem like much. It’s just the first fully automatic machine gun in the world. Until you realize that this phantasm marked a new era of murder. Modern Warfare. This phantasm is that in a nutshell. Every weapon that came after it was just a better gun. Blowing away enemy bodies in a hail of seemingly never ending bullets and explosions, this phantasm is terrifying. Every modern weapon at once can overwhelm even the most high mystery hero.

BIOGRAPHY

When World War 1 started, most people thought it was a tragedy, a horror, or an outrage. One young inventor thought it was something else though. An opportunity. They invented the first example of an automatic machine gun. The Maxim Gun. A weapon that could kill thousands. A device that sparked the era of modern warfare and turned them into an emblem of madness and death. Why did they do it?

Out of sheer evil? No

To protect their country? No

As a proof of scientific concept? No

The truth is that they did it merely for profit. Does that make them the real monster?

PERSONALITY

The best way to describe Maxim is immaturity and short sightedness. While they are also a brilliant inventor, they are simultaneously an idiot who didn’t realize how many people it would kill. As a different class, they might have been extremely regretful and remorseful, like a certain nuclear physicist. However, as a Berserker, they are happy that so many people died. It just shows how many guns she sold. They are energetic, game loving, and malicious. They are also an invention otaku.

DIALOGUE AND RELATIONSHIPS

Wish: “I suppose another war would be nice. But if I’m going to go for money, I might as well take the money.”
    Dislikes: Ethics, Having their ideas stolen, Peacetime

When she talks to Edison: “That hack! I invented the lightbulb, not him!”
    When she talks to Alfred Nobel: “Don’t cry Alfred. My inventions killed WAY more than yours.”
    When she talks to Psychopomp: “What’s the final tally of how many people I sent to you?”

Bond 10 CE:

It's a beautiful day outside.
    Birds are singing.
    Flowers are blooming and men…
    Men are dying
    Cut down by the guns I sold
    Their bodies torn to shreds
    Blood splattered
    How much profit did I make off of that?
    Wonderful

Any advice on them? Also, all I need is an Archer now and I'll have completed the 7 classes.
    Last edited by Dreamerless; April 14th, 2023 at 01:44 PM.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Dreamerless View Post
    Any advice on them? Also, all I need is an Archer now and I'll have completed the 7 classes.
    Spoiler:

Hiram Maxim

“Don’t worry Master, me and you will be like crows. We’ll feast on the battlefield.”

PARAMETERS

STR

D

END
    C

AGI
    D

MNA
    B

LCK
    A+++

NP
    A

PERSONAL TRAITS

Class: Berserker
    Aliases: Berserker of Modern Slaughter
    Alignment: True Neutral
    Traits: Female, Servant, Humanoid, Weak to Enuma Elish
    Attribute: Man
    H/W: 160 cm/ 46 kg
    Source: Historical Fact
    Region: Britain, America

CLASS SKILLS

Madness Enhancement (D)

Maxim is not a typical Berserker, as every action they took was rational in their own world. There’s a war? Sell weapons. However, they have become an emblem of mankind’s own senseless warfare and desire to make weapons of mass destruction. This causes Maxim to often ignore conventional logic and morality, instead focusing only on short term profits. However, the effect also extends to anyone around Maxim, pulling them into the war as well. This makes it much easier for Maxim to sell weapons and make alliances while also hampering some of their more moral aspects.

After all, you’d have to be crazy to make such a horrible thing as the Maxim Gun.

PERSONAL SKILLS

Merchant of Death (A+)

Whenever an inventor sells a weapon used to kill thousands, they become known as a “Merchant of Death”. The primary example of this would be Alfred Nobel and his dynamite. Berserker also falls into this category with their Maxim Gun. Essentially this skill combines Item Creation with Innocent Monster, warping the legend of the items that Berserker uses. It turns their guns into an emblem of death, making them deal much greater damage against humans and allowing them to quickly iterate and mass produce more of them. This is how they fight (think Nobunaga).

Wartime Contracts (A)

A skill denoting a servant noted for having profited off of war. This is the crystallization of the belief of “you cannot lose at war, if war is what you sell”. Essentially, as long as the battle rages and more people die, Berserker will become stronger over time and accumulate mana. As long as she does not personally enter the battle, she will only get richer.

Aptitude for Slaughter (Tools) (EX)

Aptitude for Slaughter (Tools) is a Skill possessed by Heroic Spirits fitting the Assassin or Berserker classes. Maxim is one of the world’s greatest killers, as they enabled extremely efficient murders. She is the number one expert when it comes to murder, especially since she’s had such a long time to perfect his craft and weapons. Due to this, he gains passive + modifications to any and all damage she deals to “human” servants, signifying her mastery over killing.

NOBLE PHANTASMS

Maxim Gun:
    The Way We Kill is Trademarked!
    Type
    Anti-Army
    Rank
    A
    Range
    1-100
    Max. Targets
    1-999

Berserker’s primary claim to fame. The Maxim gun. On the surface, it doesn’t seem like much. It’s just the first fully automatic machine gun in the world. Until you realize that this phantasm marked a new era of murder. Modern Warfare. This phantasm is that in a nutshell. Every weapon that came after it was just a better gun. Blowing away enemy bodies in a hail of seemingly never ending bullets and explosions, this phantasm is terrifying. Every modern weapon at once can overwhelm even the most high mystery hero.

BIOGRAPHY

When World War 1 started, most people thought it was a tragedy, a horror, or an outrage. One young inventor thought it was something else though. An opportunity. They invented the first example of an automatic machine gun. The Maxim Gun. A weapon that could kill thousands. A device that sparked the era of modern warfare and turned them into an emblem of madness and death. Why did they do it?

Out of sheer evil? No

To protect their country? No

As a proof of scientific concept? No

The truth is that they did it merely for profit. Does that make them the real monster?

PERSONALITY

The best way to describe Maxim is immaturity and short sightedness. While they are also a brilliant inventor, they are simultaneously an idiot who didn’t realize how many people it would kill. As a different class, they might have been extremely regretful and remorseful, like a certain nuclear physicist. However, as a Berserker, they are happy that so many people died. It just shows how many guns she sold. They are energetic, game loving, and malicious. They are also an invention otaku.

DIALOGUE AND RELATIONSHIPS

Wish: “I suppose another war would be nice. But if I’m going to go for money, I might as well take the money.”
    Dislikes: Ethics, Having their ideas stolen, Peacetime

When she talks to Edison: “That hack! I invented the lightbulb, not him!”
    When she talks to Alfred Nobel: “Don’t cry Alfred. My inventions killed WAY more than yours.”
    When she talks to Psychopomp: “What’s the final tally of how many people I sent to you?”

Bond 10 CE:

It's a beautiful day outside.
    Birds are singing.
    Flowers are blooming and men…
    Men are dying
    Cut down by the guns I sold
    Their bodies torn to shreds
    Blood splattered
    How much profit did I make off of that?
    Wonderful.

- - - Updated - - -

as I've said, format your sheets, doesn't even take a minute.
    Last edited by Kamera; February 27th, 2023 at 10:23 AM.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kamera View Post

- - - Updated - - -

as I've said, format your sheets, doesn't even take a minute.
    Fixed. Besides that, how is the sheet? I originally had them as a caster, then an archer, but I like settling on Berserker.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    The jarring contrast between the Nanami faceclaim and the content of the sheet provokes a big reaction. Not necessarily a good or a bad reaction, but a big one.