Page 57 of 620 FirstFirst ... 7475255565758596267107157557 ... LastLast
Results 1,121 to 1,140 of 12385

Thread: Create-A-Servant 3

Trace: Overcringe King of Padoru's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Perry Ellis. View Post
    How would you have explained it differently? Just adding a section in the background about him being a pseudo servant or what? I haven’t written one before so just wondering for future reference
    Yes, something like that could do. I usually explain first who/what the Servant is, and then I add a section below to describe who's acting as the vessel. You can use this sheet of mine as a reference if you want.

@king of Padoru

ok awesome thanks! I’ll take a look at it.

Your average angst/edge supplier BnEl15's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Any other thoughts on my Ben Jonson?

Quote Originally Posted by BnEl15 View Post
    Any other thoughts on my Ben Jonson?
    Ben Johnson: am interesting sheet, while I know there were other playwrights during Shakespeare’s time, you don’t often hear about them or what they are known for so it was interesting reading your sheet and learning about his impact on dramatic story telling. The aspect about this sheet that I liked so much would have to be the noble phantasm. I thought it was a good idea to take the noble phantasm in a direction to where the sword had more importance rather than having the noble phantasm being a realty marble or something along those lines. Obviously he’s a saber so he would use a sword but I still wouldn’t have expected a playwright to have the sword be his noble phantasm. Speaking of which the effect you gave it is also pretty neat. I wonder what effects it might have on a berserker like Spartacus or Nightingale since their mad enhancement does something similar in that it intensifies their hatred of all forms or oppression or wanting to cure a disease. I can only image how much further it would push those two ideologies in particular. My only question is can the sword magnify aspects of ones personality or character that saber might not want to magnify or does saber choose the aspect?

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Servant Lancer:

Appearance:

Source

True Name: Vasilisa the Beautiful

Alignment: Neutral Good

Alternate Class: Caster

Strength- C
    Agility- B
    Endurance- C+
    Mana- B
    Luck- B
    NP- B

History
    Lancer is Vasilisa the Beautiful, a heroine from Slavic legends. As the story goes Vasilisa was a beautiful, kind girl whose mother died and father had to leave home at a young age. So she was left behind with her cruel stepmother and stepsisters. The women constantly abused and berated Vasilisa, being jealous of her beauty and kindness.

Vasilisa's only company was a doll left behind by her late mother. Whenever she was feeling sad or lonely the doll would come to life to play with her. While this soothed her loneliness slightly it only cemented her reputation as an oddity in her village. She was just seen as "that weirdo who plays with dolls all the time". Unbeknownst even to Vasilisa herself it was actually her own fledgling magical powers that brought the doll to life. The rest of the villagers instinctively feared and shied away from her, sensing that she was somehow different from the other children.

One day Vasilisa's stepsisters sent her to get fire from the dark woods outside their village. The woods were the dominion of Baba Yaga, a monstrous witch rumored to devour children. Naturally, Vasilisa was terrified of going in but her sisters begged and pleaded with her, saying they really needed the fire. So she steadied her racing nerves and went off into the forest. When she was gone her sisters smirked and whispered amongst themselves "Looks like we've gotten rid of that pest. The witch of the woods will gobble her up for sure."

Once Lancer reached Baba Yaga's hut she expected to find a terrifying hag, but instead saw a young girl with eyes far more knowledgeable than her years. The reclusive witch of the forest, Baba Yaga cut herself off from society out of disgust for the greedy and prejudiced nature of humans. However she took pity on the young girl, recognizing she too had been ostracized by humans for her magic. Baba Yaga offered Vasilissa three "impossible" tests to pass in return for giving her the fire. When Vasilissa easily crushed the trials with the aid of her magic doll, Baba Yaga not only rewarded her with her lantern-spear but also tutored the girl in some of her native witchcraft.

Vasilissa stayed in the forest for several weeks under Baba Yaga's care. The forest around Baba Yaga's hut was wrapped in Bounded Fields that slowed the passage of time, so a week deep within the woods only amounted to a few hours outside. As time passed Vasilisa began to bond with the witch and even view her (despite her youthful appearance) as a surrogate mother-figure. When her training finally came to an end, Baba Yaga warned Vasilisa not to go back to civilization. The humans would only hate and fear witches like her, never accept them, she told the girl. Vasilisa understood her words, but shook her head firmly in rejection.

"I see that people fear witches, but that's only because they don't understand them. If I help humans, I can show them that witches don't have to cruel, but can be good people too. Maybe someday, I'll even be able to show them what a kind person you are, miss Baba Yaga."

Her voice was shaky but filled with conviction, as if she'd already decided the path she wanted to trod no matter what doubts or fears she met along the way.

When Baba Yaga heard that a sad laugh escaped her lips. She was reminded of her own past, when she innocently believed she could use her magic to bring happiness to humans. Before centuries of hatred and persecution had hardened her heart and made her seclude herself from the world of men. For just a moment, her young pupil's words had thawed Baba Yaga's own frozen heart, and she couldn't help but crack a nostalgic smile.

"Then go," she said in a voice breaking with both pride and sorrow. "I wish you happiness and good fortune on your journeys in the outside world. But be sure to take my fire-spear with you. Your sisters did ask for fire after all, did they not? I promise it has a very special surprise for them..." Baba Yaga trailed off with a slightly sinister smirk.

Heeding her teacher's last request Vasilisa departed the woods. When she got back home her sisters furiously berated her for "taking so long". They began to kick the innocent girl, who despite having the power to defend herself still held back out of lingering affection for her family.

"Hey, what's this?" One of them asked, frowning when she noticed Vasilisa's spear. "It looks like some weird lantern, but what's the blade for? You can't even get fire properly can you, dumb girl?" the sister laughed mockingly, reaching out to touch it.

"No, get away from that!" Vasilisa called out, a terrible feeling in her gut.

But before anyone could react ruinous green flames erupted from the spear and swept over her sisters. "Aaaaaggggghhhh!!" they all screamed in horrible pain as the magical fire seared away at their flesh. Within seconds all the women had been reduced to ash.

At Vasilisa was naturally horrified, but as she remembered all the cruel things her "family" had done to her she felt a cold resolution form inside her. They'd gotten what they deserved. But for the villagers this was the final straw. Vasilisa got blamed for the fire that consumed her family home, and she was reviled as a witch. She was forced to flee her village and took to wandering the countryside of Russia.

Continuing to develop her magic Vasilisa used it to help others she met on her travels. She'd bring rain to villages that were ravaged by droughts, cure the sick and even sometimes vanquish terrifying monsters. Over time Vasilisa gained the reputation of a shamaness and medicine-woman. The only thing she asked as reward for her good deeds was that those she'd helped carry the news that a witch had done such things.

On one such occasion when Vasilisa intervened to slay a monstrous Nuckelavee that had been abducting girls from a seaside village, she ran into Ilya Muromets who'd also arrived to resolve the incident. The two ended up cooperating to bring down the Nuckelavee together, as it was too strong for either Vasilisa's spells or Ilya's swordsmanship to defeat alone. Afterwards, impressed by her bravery and magic Ilya offered Vasilisa to join the Knights of the Fair Sun.

Vasilisa accepted, elated at the chance to become part of the knights she'd always read about in storybooks. She had many adventures alongside the other knights, further refining her capabilities as a sorceress. What happened to Vasilisa after that has been lost to legends, but she certainly lived to honor her convictions until the very end.

Personality
    A shy and sweet girl. Her abusive upbringing from her stepsisters has given Lancer terrible self-esteem as she constantly berates herself over trivial things. Yet beneath her timid exterior Lancer actually bears a remarkable mental strength. She believes strongly in helping others. Lancer resolves to use her magic to make lives better and show that witches can do more than hate and curse others.

To that end she trains both her Magecraft and also her medicine skills, becoming something of a herbal medic/shamaness. She loves chemistry, spending a lot of her time trying to brew healing elixirs and whatnot. Because of her clumsiness they often blow up in her face, but she's a natural go-getter about it.

Lancer shows a fangirl-like side of herself when it comes to meeting famous heroes, especially knights. She was delighted to be given the chance to join the Knights of the Fair Sun. Being able to fight alongside the same knights she'd read about in storybooks was something that brought the greatest joy to Lancer's heart. However she often feels herself unworthy of it so when it comes to meeting knightly heroes she'll usually just blush shyly and try to avoid talking to them.

Lancer also greatly admires other famous sorcerers like Merlin, and would be eager to learn from them given the chance. Conversely, her attitude towards evil mages who use their powers to hurt and mislead people is more like "stop being stereotypical", as she resents them for giving the good mages like herself and Baba Yaga a bad name.

While Lancer has a normally kind personality, there are certain types of people she absolutely can't stand. Those being people who abuse the ones under their care like her stepsisters, and bigots who persecute others based on their own shallow beliefs like those that drove out her mentor, the witch Baba Yaga. In the case of encountering such people she can become very cold and (innocently) ruthless, not even hesitating in unleashing her second Noble Phantasm to incinerate them.

Dislikes: her stepsisters, bigoted people, the evil reputation surrounding witches
    Talents: witchcraft, chemistry, helping others
    Natural Enemy: Baba Yaga

Class Skills:

Magic Resistance- B
    Confers protection against magical effects. At this rank, spells with a chant below three verses are nullified. Even if targeted by the likes of High Thaumaturgy or Greater Rituals it is difficult for the Servant to be affected. Lancer was trained in magic by Baba Yaga herself, and went on to fight many wicked enchanters as a knight. Her great familiarity with the arcane arts- both as practitioner and opposer- lends her a high degree of defense against them.

Personal Skills:

Witchcraft- C+
    Indicates one's proficiency in the Eastern European form of witchcraft. In Lancer's case she's versed in the old Slavic witchcraft, from before it was demonized by the Christians. Her specialties are Karuna Runecraft, Nature Manipulation and especially Healing Magecraft. Having been tutored by the witch of the forest Baba Yaga, Lancer bears a high potential for this Skill.

Golden Rule (Body)- B
    A Skill denoting one's possession of a natural and perfect goddess-like body, preserving beauty. Lancer's most renowned trait in her legend was her incredible beauty, which earned her the jealousy of all her stepsisters.

Bravery- C
    The ability to- through sheer fortitude of will- negate mental interference like pressure, confusion and fascination. Also confers a boost to melee damage. Lancer had the bravery to go into the witch's forest alone when her sisters asked her to retrieve fire. Her pluck was enough to impress the witch of the forest, Baba Yaga herself, who rewarded Lancer with her lantern-spear as well as tutoring her in Magecraft.

Noble Phantasms
    Kukla Za Pomoš
    Doll Of Blessed Aid

Type: Support/Anti-Unit~Army

The doll given to Lancer as a gift from her late mother. According to legend, whenever Lancer was in a hopeless situation all she had to do was give the doll some food and it'd come to life to aid her. While seemingly a blessing from her mother, it's actually Lancer's own latent talents as a sorceress animating the doll.

Normally this Noble Phantasm is simply a small, raggedy doll that Lancer carries with her, seemingly serving no other purpose than to comfort the young girl. However, much like in her legend all Lancer has to do is "feed" the doll a small amount of her magical energy and it'll awaken. Awakened the doll is a powerful familiar that obeys all of Lancer's commands. She can send it to attack her foes, or have it do menial tasks for her. The doll can also create small magical items for Lancer, giving her a C-ranked Item Construction equivalent.

At first that was Lancer could do with the doll, but after joining the Knights of the Fair Sun she trained to hone her magic in more diverse ways. Now Lancer has a range of additional commands she can call on the doll to perform, akin to "special moves" in a fighting game. She can make it bulk up into a hulking plush warrior- either to crush her foes or serve as a living shield- shoot C-ranked magical energy beams, and even transform into a straw-doll decoy of herself to take an enemy's attack. Once awakened, the doll stays active for half an hour before it goes dormant and Lancer needs to "feed" it again.

Gaden Ognen Kopje
    Flames That Reward Bravery And Scourge The Wicked

Type: Anti-Unit

The
    spear
    lantern
    Lancer received from Baba Yaga at the end of her journey. While recorded in legend as a lantern, its true nature is a spear, that Lancer obtained from the witch Baba Yaga for conquering her trials. Upon bringing it back home, flames spouted forth from the spear and engulfed her evil stepsisters, burning them alive.

As a Noble Phantasm Gaden Ognen Kopje takes the form of a large, ornate spear colored blackish green. Towards the end of the shaft, just below the blade is a design of a grinning skull, framed so the blade looks to be emerging from its mouth. A strange, ominous green light seems to flicker from within the skull, that transforms into a dazzling flame when its full power is brought forth. In its sealed state this Noble Phantasm is an exceptionally sharp and durable spear. Woven with Baba Yaga's sorcery it can pierce through armor like butter and clash against the finest Noble Phantasms without shattering.

But by invoking its true name, Lancer can call upon the fire she was sent to fetch from Baba Yaga, the very same fire that burnt her scheming stepsisters to ashes. Upon the true name release the spear shoots out a stream of baleful green flames towards Lancer's opponent. This Noble Phantasm's most unique trait is that the fire only burns those who bear hostility towards Lancer. Her allies and innocent bystanders won't even be singed if caught in the blast, while foes face the full brunt of an unrelenting inferno. This lets Lancer freely use her Noble Phantasm without worrying about collateral damage. It can be said that this aspect of her Noble Phantasm is a reflection of Lancer's kindhearted personality, as well as how in legend only her evil stepfamily was ever harmed by it.

So after doing Ilya I decided to follow-up with another Slavic hero(ine) sheet. I stretched the legend to make her a Knight Of The Fair Sun too because I thought they needed more female rep, and I felt her story was more interesting that way. As usual comments and critiques would be welcome. Thanks for reading!

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    She's adorable and I'd love to see how she interacts with Circe.

Blog Entries
    Ben Johnson: am interesting sheet, while I know there were other playwrights during Shakespeare’s time, you don’t often hear about them or what they are known for so it was interesting reading your sheet and learning about his impact on dramatic story telling. The aspect about this sheet that I liked so much would have to be the noble phantasm. I thought it was a good idea to take the noble phantasm in a direction to where the sword had more importance rather than having the noble phantasm being a realty marble or something along those lines. Obviously he’s a saber so he would use a sword but I still wouldn’t have expected a playwright to have the sword be his noble phantasm. Speaking of which the effect you gave it is also pretty neat. I wonder what effects it might have on a berserker like Spartacus or Nightingale since their mad enhancement does something similar in that it intensifies their hatred of all forms or oppression or wanting to cure a disease. I can only image how much further it would push those two ideologies in particular. My only question is can the sword magnify aspects of ones personality or character that saber might not want to magnify or does saber choose the aspect?
    To be honest, I'm kind of on the fence as well on whether Saber should be able to choose the aspect or not. I don't want to make him possibly even more overpowered, but then again, I suppose him not being good enough at swordsmanship compared to most other Sabers is already a pretty fair trade-off. So yes, he can probably choose which existing aspect to amplify. Pushing further extreme ideologies like Spartacus' or Nightingale's, or granting pseudo-Innocent Monster or Madness Enhancement to other Servants sounds like an interesting strategy to use in a HGW. That said, landing enough hits on them so the Noble Phantasm may fully take effect might prove to be a different matter entirely. Overall, unlike most Sabers, Jonson foregoes direct confrontation in exchange for gradually gaining power over the entire meta-narrative of whatever story he's put in. Maybe he's really more like a mastermind-type Caster/Assassin masquerading as a Saber, in that regard.
    Last edited by BnEl15; July 17th, 2020 at 01:12 AM.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Bird of Hermes's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    I’m bad with words right now so I’m just going to give an awkward thumbs up to all the recent entrees ��

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Kabalisto Koga's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    one Question has somebody a persian translater or Dictionary with latin letter transcription ?

as i tested some but i cant read this line> صندلی آسمانی بالهای افسانه ای
    Last edited by Kabalisto Koga; July 17th, 2020 at 10:02 AM.
    Your verified Chikara-production Studios !

Dont ship me with anyone unless i say so !

When you wake a Dragon in his Lair...

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six SpoonyViking's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Kabalisto Koga View Post
    Olaf Trygvason:I must say a very good profile i made also a while ago a profile of Olaf but my were far more modest as i didnt found much out . though ist good to know now the Sources and ist also nice that an Veteran from the create a servant 1 time is here !
    Thanks! I submitted Olaf to one of the Create-a-Servant contests and then forgot to also post him on Create-a-Servant 2, so I thought I should fix that.

Blog Entries
    To be honest, I'm kind of on the fence as well on whether Saber should be able to choose the aspect or not. I don't want to make him possibly even more overpowered, but then again, I suppose him not being good enough at swordsmanship compared to most other Sabers is already a pretty fair trade-off. So yes, he can probably choose which existing aspect to amplify. Pushing further extreme ideologies like Spartacus' or Nightingale's, or granting pseudo-Innocent Monster or Madness Enhancement to other Servants sounds like an interesting strategy to use in a HGW. That said, landing enough hits on them so the Noble Phantasm may fully take effect might prove to be a different matter entirely. Overall, unlike most Sabers, Jonson foregoes direct confrontation in exchange for gradually gaining power over the entire meta-narrative of whatever story he's put in. Maybe he's really more like a mastermind-type Caster/Assassin masquerading as a Saber, in that regard.
    well you say that his swordmanship is rather dull in comparison to the actual Swormaster so would i think that he can given his cunning Outsmart some other servants resspective has he skills that lets him "atleast survive some heavy weights/stronger servants but his rather low Parameters and that his weapon mastery is rather low does it balance it out as you must admit that it is somehow similar with Semiramis Gardens that the true potencial of some noblephantasm or even of the servant self like Arthoria with Shriou as Master . a

other Question do you dont imagine and visualise how your servants are Fighting like which theyr Sword or martial styles or which spells they can use ? aside their noblephantasm ?

Blog Entries
    Yes, Jonson does have some skills that help his survivability like his Benefit of Clergy and Instinct (Story). Most of the time I have a basic idea of what sword style/spell they use in battle, but unless they happen to be martial artists with very specific art like Yagyu Munenori or Li Shuwen, I rarely put too much thought into it.

Blog Entries
    Yes, Jonson does have some skills that help his survivability like his Benefit of Clergy and Instinct (Story). Most of the time I have a basic idea of what sword style/spell they use in battle, but unless they happen to be martial artists with very specific art like Yagyu Munenori or Li Shuwen, I rarely put too much thought into it.
    how would be his noblephantasm and skillset as Vaster actually ? and About Shakespear have remembered About a documentary where it were said that "Wiliam Shaspeare" werer just a pseudonym so could you if you like make your own Version of Shakespear ? and because you said Concept noblephantasm are your forte i think ou made a good Job there ! but i can say that ist really tricky and difficult to make philsopher servants as despite they are interesting are they quite difficult to make like am i still be unshure how to Approach Democrit or Parmenides .

but i can say that ist really tricky and difficult to make philsopher servants as despite they are interesting are they quite difficult to make like am i still be unshure how to Approach Democrit or Parmenides .
    well with democritus since he is regarded as the originator of atominism, you could go with a gilgamesh np having to do with scientific advancements rather than weapons or possibly a noble phantasm that can change something at the atomic level

as for Parmenides since he is the father of ontology his np could be the sublimation of the questioning of one’s being or in other words “who am I, what am I, what is my purpose” I think there’s tons of different directions you could go with that.

though with both of these this is with my very low understanding of those two so those ideas might not fit them

Blog Entries
    well with democritus since he is regarded as the originator of atominism, you could go with a gilgamesh np having to do with scientific advancements rather than weapons or possibly a noble phantasm that can change something at the atomic level

as for Parmenides since he is the father of ontology his np could be the sublimation of the questioning of one’s being or in other words “who am I, what am I, what is my purpose” I think there’s tons of different directions you could go with that.

though with both of these this is with my very low understanding of those two so those ideas might not fit them
    Well in Terms of philosopher servant must i admit that in Terms of Democrit and atomism is there the difficulty that i self dislike this particle Things and i noticed it that with philosphers there is the Thing > if their Philosophy harmonises with you own it becomes easier and albeit should i use the School of Athen fresco i could draw him is Demokrit difficult but he could possibly have a noblephantasm that lets him manipulate the Atomic structures respectively gives him acces to at based on his theories developed advancements .

and About Parmenides could i see that he has acces to Zeno paradoxes as they were creaeted to defend his Philosophy and he could like you said have an Reality manipulating Noblephantasm .

a other Question for an (good) philosopher servant look at my Thales and tell me please how you find him as i think i grasped his philosophy

a other Question for an (good) philosopher servant look at my Thales and tell me please how you find him as i think i grasped his philosophy
    Thales looks like a good servant, being the first philosopher you could probably even say that he’s a servant eligible for being a Grand Caster as well. I like how you incorporated the grail mud/primordial tide concept into his sheet in reference to his philosophy too

Blog Entries
    Kay Kawus
    (Rider)

"Greetings Master Rider Kay Kaus anounce himself!"

Personal Data

Height: 183 cm
    Weight: 83~ kg
    Origin: Persian Mythology
    Alignment: Chaotic Evil - True Neutral
    Attributes: Earth,Heaven
    Weapons: a sturdy arabic Shamshir Sword and two Khanjali like Daggerrs
    Other Qualifying Classes: Saber,Berserker,Caster,Ruler,Forreigner
    Likes: fine Dining ,exotic nature,Birds ,his Family (including Rostam),those with spine
    Dislikes: those that are criticize him ,those without spine
    Talents/Hobbies:the taming and Training of (mythological) birds,resource Management,to read tales and stories

Parameter:

Strenght:C+
    Endurance:C++
    Agility:B
    Luck:B
    Mana:B
    NP:EX

Personality

He is Looking at first as the Epitome of an Mad King as he enjoy to spend his time in to execute his mad Projects without the hesitation of use and sacrifice of the Major-part his fortune ,or that he is quite laidback and unfazed by the occurances or Events which others would make pale White ,but he laughs just at that .

an Attribute hee had since his childhood were he was a quite cocky and mischievious Boy and also and quite ventursome and got quite often in pinches were hs Little Brother Arash had to save him but he posesed beside his proud and hubristic side also one of great intelect and wisdom alreadyin his Young age as like as their Father Kay Kobad saw as they were outside the Palace grounds how he helped the citizens of the capital by problems they had or like that he solved quarrels over some Sweets from some other childs so despite that he was sometimes remorseless ruthless was he actually an helpfull and genuine Kind hearted Person which loved his siblings and Family and saw fundamentaly no class difference between Royality or citizens just the individual differences .

So can it be said that he has fundamentally two sides at one namely the before mentioned to hubristic and hedonistic Madness tending one and the other wise and insightfull other one.

So is he one that likes to taste from the most exquisite delicacies a trait that is also present as servant so like he to taste the Cuisine of the land he is summoned in an also would he like to indulge in modern Amenities like some Amusement park Gadgets or to ride a car through the hills and Woods ,jep you heard Right , he is a very curious Person who like to see and hear from Locations he saw in is visions so is he rather glad to have been summoned outside his own culturespehre so that he can get to know the local culture aswell as he is more interested to explore the local Cuisine ,literature and crafts.

"is that an Okonomiyaki ? great i must taste that !" "Hm interesting These Mangas although this one has the end with the begginning exchanged what does that make sense ! Wait what ? og i understand so iss that !" "Fascinating this Level of Sword smithing nno wonder that two of Nihons Smiths reached the Level of Smith Deities or they are reminding me on Kaveh which was coincidentally the creator of my Sword here !!"

Also is he of the oppinion that the total half of all archievements or feats of the Humen are the results of the Madness and insanity of the Humen regardless which field of subject ,but to be honest he has respect for such People as such people are having Spine and charackter . As like before mentioned is he once he found an Goal he set to reach is he becoming ruthless and willing to spend unbelievable efforts and means to reach them especially if his Madness reach her Peak could his Class be assumed to be actually Berserker as he then manical will he do everything to reasch it and in that state is he very difficult to persuade and try to discuss it with him will be difficult ,especially in this case is it for example wise his Master dangerous to try this venture as he hates those that criticise him and his hesitation to get rid of such "obstacles" as then there is a thin thread between to be one thorn in his eyes or not , so is it essential to made before an good bond and to have etablished a friendly relationship as he then rather consider their advise as just needless critic .

A trait which were represent in his first life half were he often got in Trouble were often Rostam had to rescue him ,but despite he is to those he sees as enemies rather merciless is he towards the he sees as his friends or Family very affectionated and loyal as he rather Risk his own life then to abadone or betraying them and he would never forgive those that harm them . As he greatly loves his Family and were graetly mourning the sacrifice of his Brother Arash and established a great Festival to mourn him respectively to remembrance of his sacrifice ,also does he consider Rostam his most trusted Warrior as part of his Family and were also mourning of his lose and goes as far as to put his entire lineage under his personal protection and would punish everyone that would harm them as sign of gratitude of Rostams deeds and Service for him as for him Rostam were more a brother as ordinary soldier from him .

Beside his Madness tending side does he possess an other insightfull and wise side as befitting for a Ruler and Ambassador of Ahura Mazda . As he still in his "mad years" had his Moments of great wisdom as his Borther Arash fought with the Turan did he fought against the Forces of the southern east tribes and reached as first iranian King the acces to the Ocean and despite his madness which caused that he sometimes disposed some " annoying nonames" without specific concerns or that he was very fixated at to keep his cattle Herds as big as possible as in his time and Region their value was equal to Gold and jewels as the local kings of the southern Desserts were forced to submit to him due to this "richness" so that Kay Kawus didnt had to Resort to Military so that besides the Turans they didnt had any other significant Enemies . As despite of his Bererker like manic side ,he is rather a man of indlugence as War despite he is himself a more capable strategist as expected (if he is free of his mad side atleast) .

Further was he after his ride with his Flyship and were Rostam had him to rescue was he finally be able to discard his insaness and he spend then the rest of his reign to use the documents and records that his Merchants,priests and scouts has collected during their time to collect the wares for his Sky Ship and build an Multi cultured Research centre were then even build themself several partially religious cults based on the informations they gained like one that adapted an shamanic practic with the deities of the "
    Slavic
    Swampy Woods
    " or those of "
    Scandinavic
    the Icy Mountains
    " respectively one that rebuild the animistic beliefs of the far east humen which over the years became identical to the ancient Iranic Religion. He let the Cults Bloom without any persecution he just demanded two ironclad rules ;first: pay still respect to the Gods of the (mild) henotheistic national Zoroastrianism and participate on the official Festivals ,second: do not force your faith on others ,aslong as those two simple rules were keeped were they free to execute their believe .

but sadly were Ferdausi unable to include these Passages he heard from relict keepers ,as the muslimic rulers were already vary against Ferdausis conection to the pre islamic remnants of the Sasanic empire..

As Servant:

He is incidentally quite glad to be summoned again in the World ,and to discover the Areas outside of his former Kingdom . So will he indulg in the Food and arts of the other countries with pleasure and without care for his Wealth .Also would he like to indulge in the finer pleasures like in Japan wouldnt miss the opportunity to participate in a Tea and Geisha ceremony or to Deep in the modern medias .

But his rather laidback and easygoing altitude when he would get to know the fate of his former Homeland would he be more then enraged and say or think those lines ,

"What this invaders had the nerves of trample on my nd the from my Childrens Childrenns archievements and destroy our Sanctuaries for their lowly temples onore ,wait my dear home…"

and would he be summoned in his fromer Kingdom would his demeanor be vastly different as he loaths the majority of the actual populaze which he sees especially after get to know the actual Situation of the near east -Arabia - former persian Region think that they are worshippers not from the God they are pretending to worship no thhat they are under the spell of Angra Mainyu thus either freed from his influence or if they arent "saveable" then destined to be purged and no Master would be able to stop him as then would he even try to break through an Command seal.

in comparison does he sees the Zoroastrian as the descendants of his Culture and be on their side ,so would it be the best to to not summon him in the Iran or to speak up the Topic...

He is towards other legendary Warriors more then curious to fight against them and to spectate their exotic abbillities .Also would it be similar with Caster be the MAges or Philosophers as he was an vivid benefactor of both subjects .

Demeanor with Master:

He is initially rather benevolent with his Master ,as he appreciate the fact that they summoned him ,but he demand respect as he sees himself still foremost as Shah and doesnt tolerate respectless demeanor towards himself from his Master.As he does initially what he like to do at the Moment like to conquer a buffet .Though he undertand the importance of the Mana supply from his Master is he still hesitant to let him be ordered by his Master . He still will participate in the Grailwar but more out of curiousity for the other servants and the thrill of the fight .his Master is in this regard atleast at the start just a adviser whichs commands he atleast pay consideration.

However if he notice that his Master possess a humane burden or similar Problem which they can escape (like example wise the Situation of Kariya or Sakura) is he determined to solve their pinches specially if he found fondness for them . like in the case his Master would be one child or unshure on which didnt found his path will he displaying a heartly atitude and soften his demeanor as he then feels a sort of responsibility as a Shah he feels the Duty to guide his subjects respectively those that are still wander at the search after their place and path.

In such caese is his wise side showing up which does have a strong contrast to his rather easy going and mad side as he the gives of the Radiation of an philospher king which possess great wisdom ,an wisdom which is buried under his Madness thus does he is knowledging about the different types of Madness or Insanity so does he know the might and danger of this Madness so that even if he himself is in his Mad state does Display the abbillity to recongnice this different variations and then will he evaluate if the particular sort od Madness is dangerous or not.

If asked About this subject will he state that some one has to been inflicted by Madness self to notice this.

Dialogues:

Arash: "Hello lil Brother ! *hugs him heartly* its great to get to see you again !you know what i have to tell you many Things and Stories so lets go in that care there !"

Ada Muso:"That your culture apoint such Young Girls as priests , its dificult to believe that as at my home had Girls or Boys still their admitance in the practises. Say ? do you are having hunger you know what ?Lets conquer that all you can eat buffet together ,you must know i love the gleefull laughter of the childrenn and with one of them is eating tasty meals so much better .

She is towards him at first rather suspicious and wary but after some time does she see him as funny Uncle like figure with which she also like to Exchange their Knowledge.

Scherazade: "Ah you are true Beauty unimaginable that some one would dare to harm such a fine Woman and a intelectual one to boot .Splendid ! i invite you to a round of discussions as i found in some passages similarities of stories from my Scots or Merchants .so would i like that we work together at one persian Story compilation that Master later can publish ?"

She is instantly wary as he reminds her of Shahryar ,but despite that does she sees in him also a wise and intelectual man.

Neferusobek: " So you are the first Queen of your land in its history i can say im impressed as my daughter persueded an other path , so the Bennu is an important being of your time and Region ,oh you like to see him great but in Exchange i like to see your "Sobek" okay ?"

Tugarin:" A Warrior that slayed Dragons and other beasts and became one i can sympathizer with you as i myself feeled a certain sort of influence ,but let that uncomffortable matter aside i heard you are very traveled across the land so would you be wiling to Exchange some of your tales with me ?"

Vasilisa: "you are really an brave and strong Young Girl , so am i guesing right that you are from the swampy Woods i saw in one of my visions ?also the Flame you can Control reminds me strong on Atar i must admit"

Skills
    Class-skills:

Magic-Resistence: B+
    As he lived during the persian Age of Faeries where not only magical beings still were abundant in the woorld and he as one of the legendary Shahs of the ancient Iran aswell through the blood of the Dew Sepid(the White Demon)does he bost excellent Level of Mystery.

Invalidates magic with three verses or less. Even if he is targeted by higher Thaumaturgy or True Magic does he possess great durability . As he was a Ruler under the Blessing of Ahura Mazda which means that he possess further resistence against Dark or Evil Attributed Magecrafts aswell does he even possess an resistence against the Mud of Angra Mainyu.

Divinity: C
    As he is a King of divine Right ,which represent Ahura Mazda does he possess an amount of divine aura as Avatar and Ambassador of him,which equates him with a similar Position like the pharaonic rulers of egypt.

Riding: A+
    He let from around the whole world search after "Birds of Prey whichs exitence could only exist in legends" so is he able o operate all Vehicle and Animals upto the Rank of Divine Beasts as he let in secrecy build his Flying Throne to reach the moon in his Mad and Hubbris.

Personal skills:

Evaporation of Sanity:B
    He was the Major part of especially his first life half in Possession of insanity and Madness which let him often lose his rational sense where he acted without the the consideration of onsequences or other Things . So that he more then once had to be rescued by Rostam.

it does also act as Instinct of he same Rank and it also provide a mental protection against mental interfernces of the same rank . but in Exchange can he if this skill is active not acces Imperial privileges.

Imperial Privileges:B+
    As he were an legendary Shah of the old greater Iran aswell as he according to the myths reigned 150 years aswell being one ruler in the Name of Ahura Mazda does he possess a great amount of royal authority .
    The skills that are amongst others included are :Swordmanship, Finer arts, Magecraft (equal rank B), animal dialogue(Birds) (=equal to Rank B overal but is ranked up when handling bird type beings), Charisma B ,teachings oft the Holy Fire(Ätes) Eye for art B etc..

Mystic Eyes of Demonic Transcience: A+
    Are the Eyes he aquired through the blood of the White demon that was instilled in his eyes not only did he regained his sight but also Mystic Eyes of the Transcience type that share also charackteristics of glam sight Fairies Eyes ,as it allowed Kay Kawus to see in other spehres in the last spehres where the Beings and objects of legends are dwelled aswell one particular that drove his Madness even higher so that he wanted to reach after the moon ,so that he spend the Major part of his fortune and Wealth for the Acquisition of the neccesary parts.

Their abbillities are that hey are enable Kay Kaws to gaze in spots that are far away from his standing Point in a way similar like the Clairvoyance of an certain Sorcerer ,in that he can even see and dispell through obtical camouflages even and dispell all Ilusions based attacks aswell to create Illusions .

Golden Rule(Bovines): A
    Kay Kawus possesed vast amounts of Fortune that was very large but in this Region respectively age were the Wealth one King had was not neccesarily evaluated only in the amounts of Gold or jewels one had but also one the amounts of Bovines and cattle one had in ones Herd. As even his Name gave that info out as his avestan Name Kauu Usan means "the who possess thousend(s) cattle " .

So does this skill beside to donate the effects of a normal Golden Rule in to bestow him with luck and Talent to aquire fortune but also to manifest his Wealth in Bovines with each one has the MArket value equivalent of several thousand Dollars (upto three Digits with considered Inflation) ,as their Milk and flesh is equal to the most exquisite(and nutrient value) race of the modern world aswell are theyself D Rank phantasmal beasts which possess each physical states equal to C~ rank of servants in strenght and agility but Arent much more durable as normal bovines.

so that he is able to even use the cattles self a form of currency namely example wise if in one Casino can he use two Cattles as Bet and through means similar of mental suggestions are the Dealers and employes completely okay with it ,the other Gamblers may be whole different Story though….

He can manifest upto two thousand fivehundred Cattles per incarnation (or should i say on the account?) but despite his Madness is he unwilling to summon more as ten at once.

and this skill as a additionally function in combination with his second Noblephantasm.

Noblephantasm
    Heavenly Sedan Chair of the legendary wings
    A+
    Anti-Fortress
    Is the palanquin which were his most famous part of his legend but ist construction were far more complicated as therer were parts that were even to crazy for Ferdausi ,as the palanquin is only in is sealed state Looking "plain" although it Looks like a highly decorative Sedan Chair build out of black Wood and golden furniture and Purple pillow underlay,which has space enough for Rider and his Master so hat both can comfortable beside or behing each other without space problems , then are out of the four pillars tips reaching golden chain towards the four "Eagles" which are chained in their chests and around them is a faint transparent spehre around them and they are able to lift the palanquin and ist Passagiers and are fast enough to outspeed every Helicopter and plane also aer through Magecraft wise protections again the "strains of the fly"(or can be called G-Forces) so hat even if they are executed drastic maneuvers is his master safe .

The components of the Sedan Chair are everything but ordinary as to reach the moon a other worlld in his Vision he deemed only the most Special components as sufficient so did he send out his best Merchants,Priests and Scouts to acquire the wares the Price for it was incidential even if he has to sacrifice his whole Wealth and indeed did he to build it spend thousands of cattle and so was it that they at the cost of thousends of cattles obtained the parts that were: flight apparati excavated in and taken" from the far east kingdoms that were once tormented by Chaos and War", golden chains that were once used to restrain "the mightiest of Beasts",recruted "Magical Craftsmen of an old Gods Cult", liquids of the "primordial Waters" ,Metal " that were once used to give an Metalic Giant live" and now the most important part > "Birds whichs existence was even more fantastic as the of the Rukh birds from across the "the farest edges of the world respectively the most unique race" ,in which his servants succed after several years did they found and obtained the eggs of eight Ilusive Birds.

those birds were after their hatch be placed in an spehre to ensure that his subjects are only seeing some special eagles those spehres were spatial intereference (?) or age Manipulation (?) based Tools that are put them in a "pseudo - larval" state that last aslong as the chain is connected with them .

Kay Kawus has "two sets " of the birds that carrying his palanquin but he is unable to Change the active from the inactive Birds unlesss he is forced to replace one. Rider is able to materialise on the chain one or two birds in the "Chibi-form" and in that form are they able to attack with elemental projectils respectively their elemental abbillities at a weaker scale . Rider is able to to unchain and free them from the spehre which then breaks like glasss and the Bird is fast transforming in its actual shape and form aswell is able to utilize their full power ,but if he does it can he dont at the same time manifest the Desan Chair and he can only unleash two Birds as he can himself only Control two(or perhaps three) at one time ,aswell can he dont Exchange the carrier bird positions with each other aswell can t he resummon them one if one is killed and they are gone.

And the four respective 8 "Eagles" are in reality each an legendary Bird of the far Ends of the World ,aswell are treatened as Sub noblephantasm .

the eight uniques

Psônen
    A++
    Anti-army
    " Bird of the far west land where the human are Living like the first of Man in unison with the Spirits" , an Ice Bird which is said to be the origin of the snow an Ice Phönix ,which has an spear like like beak and face shape and Long tails and its overall appearance is like the cross of a karakara and australian eagle ,as it is Kawus only Bird thatrule over the Ice is he very carefull in using it . the Psönen is able to unleash with his Wings ovements Blizzard storms and is able to form Ice stakes ,blades and orbs tas ocetils aswelll Walls and is able to use a green flare frost attack that causes cold implosion which causes ice instead of fire to build.

"Thunderbird"
    A+
    Anti-Army
    "A Bird that is one with the Lightning which are the creators of the North-west storms" ,in this case is it a female individual that is one of the most trustfull birds of Rider that likes to cuddle in her chibi form with him and to Show her affection by shock him with weak thunders and it possess a serrated beak its feather collors are darkish blue with some luminescence like lines aswell pitch black -anthracite claws ,and her appearnce is that she has Long legs an Broad tail and her feather cloak is smooth and she is able to set her feathers upwhich are swords and given her species natural abbillity is she able to create vast amounts of thunders aswell is she able to create storm clouuds that are emited out of her feathers (though at a much weaker scale as Abzu) so that she is able to cloak hereself and strenghten herself. Also due to being apointed as Ruler over the verworld and Guardian against the beings of the underworld is the damage she cause towards Demonic or unholy opponents enhanced and the Damage she takes from such enemies reduced.

Abzu
    EX
    Anti-Fortress
    "A Bird of Divine ancestry aswell familiar the Gods after the time of the great Water", is the áccording to the Sages of an old Eremitic faith the last specimen of its kin ,which found the Egg on a glowing spot in a mountain valey. it is a male specimen and of all the Birds Kawus has gained ownership the most aggressive one and the most difficult to Control . He is the Biggest Bird of the 8 and his appearance is a mix between a Bateleur and a philipine eagle with the enormous claws like a harpy his feather Colour is a pitchblackish with a crimson red mane a blue facial Skin and a orange golden beak aswell golden wave like Stripes inhis feathers and he is highly territorial as he tends to attack every being he perceive as either threat or invader and he is able to emit whole Storm Clouds that are able to enshroud the whole sky above a City of the size of fuyuki and his tempest streams and orcan blades aswell the thunders he can create are having the power Output of an Anti-unit Noblephantasm strikes and he is able to unleash an Blazing Thunderstom stream of Anti-Army strenght and his physical strenght is equal to Rank A ,but despite his tremendous power is Rider unwilling to unleash him as he not only due to his size which will virtualy asure that secrecy of the Grailwar is violated aswell that he can cause Mass destruction would he be reluctant to use him unless if extraordinary circumstance are force it.

Tarkshya
    A+
    Anti-Army
    "A Bird whichs brethren was the servant of the beliggerent Gods of the east whichs Task where the defeating of the dark Dragons" , is a Garudianic bird whichs egg Riders scouts could discover in a cave of a hill and in which cave it was on a pile of dead giant Serpents . The Tarkshya is towards Kay Kawus very obedient and was after the death of Rostam alongside with Riders other Bird phantasmals the main force against Divs and Dragons . Garudas appearance is similar to an Giant Sea Eagle but ist Colors are red orannge with a Crown like mane out of Crimson like feathers.It possess as descendants of the Sun Deity Garuda authority over the fire as it is able to engulf ist Body in Flames and is able to shoot ist feathers as blazing Darts and is able to breath an powerfull Fire stream out of ist beak . As Garuda was a Slayer of Dragons/Serpents has this Bird similar so the Thunderbird an Damage bost against Draconic or demonic deings .

----

Rarog
    A
    Anti-Unit
    "A Bird with a malicious aura similar to a Div from the lands over the mountains in the lands of the swampy Forests." is a demonbird whichs egg his Scouts found on their way to find their actually target the Shar-ptiza an bird which was said to bestow great Blessings but they werent able to find an lair so did they wer forced to retreat but in fear of the Shahs wrath for returning with empty Hands did they searched after a replacement.and they found a nest of an one and half human tall bird , it has the appearance of a big dark Falcon with owl like sharp ears ,ist Colors are dark brownish with faint Red and azure lines in the feathers aswell does it posses glowing dark yelowish golden eyes. it possess the abbillity to create Flames similar like a Phönix but not in this capacity ,as it cant create a ocean of Flames but lets say pools of it atleast and it is not only able to create normal fire ,it can generate blue Flames that carry curse like effects and it is able to create will o wisps and direct them after ist commands aswell are they Will o wisp able to drain the lifeforce of those néar by it ,also as demonic creature is it able to go into a shadow form and becomes one with the shadows.Ithas a mischievious and prank loving nature .

Benu
    A
    Anti-Unit
    "A Bird of the far southern land that crosses the borders of the Worlds" is a holy bird which found his Priests as they were searching out to find in the far southern land where only one giant River gave the land fertility and hospitability where they asked the local priests and found after 32 days out that their Nests are somewhere between the southern land and the Kingdom of Kay Kawus so found they their lairs on a spot Deep in the deserts which looked like the remnants of the World of Mashyas and Mashyanas time,did they reported to Rider .from all of Riders Birds does Benu look the least like a Eagle no it Looks more like a giant Stork or Heron though it s claws like a predatorial bird and its head has a faether form similar like those of a secretery bird and its beak is formed like a harpoon and it collour them is golden and blue like the sky on a Fresh day. it has a calm Temperament and is quite friendly but also more shy .As it is a divine bird does it has resistences against poisen and unholy Attribute aswell potent healing abbillities which it can share by radiating n sun like Radiation which cause that all Allies are healed.Aswell can it unleash Sun like light streams and it is able to cross Magical Borders like to pass through Bounded fields as Bennus where said to travel between the world of Living and death freely .

Eikörn
    A+
    Anti-Country
    "A Bird whichs Ancestor rested on the first of all trees which roted in a world between Ice and fire",is an bird where Riders Merchants traveled far in the North where they obtained it as they were exchanging some jewels for the info of the whereabouts of giant Birds on the borders to the Walls of Ice as they found the nest in a cave where they feeled an powerfull athmospehre and an nest made out of mountain like branches in which were three eggs they took one which wree as big as an Chariot Wheel and leaved quickly as they dont wanted to find out whichs owner of the Cave where but as they reached the foot of the mountains at the borders of the Forrests did they saw an Bird which was even more terryfying as an normal Rukh … The appearance of Eikörn is that of an Golden-Black colored Golden eagle and ist size is 15 meters tall it possess a seratted beak and powerfull claws . it has an calm and Patient demeanor but it seems to instinctively hate on Rukhs which caused Riders Merchant which saw this to speculate that such Giantc Eagles may be the reason that Rukhs didnt existed in the northern Countries and the heraldic meaning of the Eagles as Symbol of protection and strenght that or the prwessence of Dragons (?), in either case is Eikörn a very strong being that even is possesing the strenght to atleast for a short time be able to even go toe and toe to Abzu an fact which is astonishing on itself ,it posess also the abbillity to create massive Gusts of winds and storms like it can cause Hurricans and it is able to use its Scream as focused shockwave attack cause paralyze aswell possess it abbillities to let plants grow like it can shoot itts feathers and the who are httingt he Ground are transform into Trees and it is able to Control them and use them even in a Combat Situation beside that is it able to draw rain Clouds towards itself aswell bosting the growing rate of plants in its vicinity.Attributes which Rider used to ensure rich harvests.

Fengsheng
    A+
    Anti-Army
    "A Bird of great shining of the far North-east world in a World where even the Gods are priests",for its egg did traveled his Priests accros the Desserts of the east and reached an area where to the surprise of them lived no Barbaric tribes like in the western lands no the priests there were equally faithffull in their own way so where they able to find one lair of the Bird which was positioned high on the Mountainous Forests.As they were on their way back did they took some documents of "their way to live and pray"(in modern language from today rather called religious papers) and told the curious vilages where they were and were one of the reasons why in the today Afghanistan and so on it etablished the first sparse trading paths. The Fengsheng is an 10 meter long mostly orange colored as especially its Wings are yellowish bright orange during its tail feathers aswell head fathers are dark red and the beak has a similar form like a crocodile and its face looks similar like an harpy eagle (but with more fringed feathers) ,a neck similar to an crane and its Body is sturdy like a beard vulture ,it possess peacock like long tail feathers and secretary bird like long legs with Crown eagle like claws.it has an benevolent and friendly demeanor in the majority but it can if provoked become quite hostile and aggressive but its similar to Bennu an rather uninterested in Fighting but it will and can if she is forced ,then can it use its sturdy beak like an Axe or that it can powerfull bite and she is able to use her three Tail feathers like sharp sword and she can use also he claws ,as she belongs to the Asiatic Phönix-birds is she able to conjure Flames by cloaking herself with , use a Dragon like Blaze breath attack like spew bomb like fireballs aswell to create strong storms and is able to ignite her storm attacks but like said before is she a rather pacifistic being and would in the Wilderness rather flee as fight unless her nest(or those she likes) is in danger .

Rider is able to create with the help of the Bird a barrier like Storm out of four different Elements which can deflect even Archer Arrows and is able to protect against Attacks of upto Rank B aswell can he use it offensively.

beside that is he able to draw out wheels out of the palanquin and let his Bovines draw the palanquin similar like a Chariot if forced on Ground or in situations were flight is impossible through its not very sturdy or as fast as real Chariot type Noblephantasm .

But the true form of palanquin is only unleashed after the true Name release after which the Sedan Chair is glowing golden and it transform into a Vimana like Ship which has a Sword like design and is colored golden with Black lines and the Birds are in their True form with that they are aranged in a -|- Formation in to their Elemennt based Colour and in this form is Rider able to use their abbillities to the fullest aswell to unleash the light of Ahura Mazda but the time he can use this noblephantasm after the true Name release is only Brief as the true Name release does Rider start a Ram attack in which the Stellar Chariot is engulfed by two layers first by holy light that represent the Kay Kawus Status as King of Ahura Mazda and then by a storm created out of the Power s of the Birds that should not exist. but at one cost naely that like in his legend the "Stellar-Chariot" is heavily damaged and is Breaking apart and the only way to safe the Sedan Chair is te usage of atleast one command seal to forcefully revert it in his sealed form. Also are the Four Birds then essentiall free and Arent anymore connected wih Riders mana supply thus are they vanishing after one Minute.

But in Exchange is this Attack possessing the power equal to an Anti Fortress Noblephantasm but its range and destruction potencial is corresponding to a Anti-Country Noblephantasm ,it is in some sense if consious or not the try of Rider to Imitate the deed of his Brother Arash in the case that his land Needs an equal Measure ...

Scattered Birds of non existence
    EX
    Anti-Army
    Is the Sublimation of an Story that were for Ferdowsi to odd to include it in the Shahname respectively the public oneas he ,himself a descendant of the Sassaniden and shuned due to his attidute towards the Zoroastrianism and muslimic rule was it to exotic ,abstract and spirituel religious as there were also some notes of the culture and their faith were they collected the wares and goods ( the before mentioned eggs of the mythical birds were just a the tip of the Iceberg),so to protect himself and some other Relict keepers did Ferdausi hidd this part , this Noblephantasm is Sublimation of the Acquisition of the components that shouldnt exist in the world which Kay Kawus saw with his awakened Mystic Eyes saw he visions of Location of the past and place that arent imaginable by the dreams or Imagination of the mortal men neither also the Dream and Goal to reach one of These places .

As such does this Noblephantasm allow him to call upon these objects that "shouldnt exist" but are still existing against the denial/without the aknowledgement of the mankind ,but even now is the cost of this noblephantasm not limited by the usage of mana no like in his life must Rider spend an certain amount of his Wealth to acivate it and with Wealth is meant in this case the amount of cattles he has to sacrifice like example wise for the recruitment/summoning of Magical Craftsmen Phantoms on one Bovine per day ,for the acquisitation of Special ingredients vary it ,but to be able to summon Bird phantasm beast has he to sarcrifice an detailed amount of cattles like for an Rukh has he if he wants to summon an Divine Beast classified one to sacrifice 250 cattles which can be imagined as that the amount of bovines are materalised and after that are they starting to glow and to fade away and then is the Rukh appearing ,beside that is Rider capable to summoning other Phantasmal Birds like for an Phönix bird at the strongest Level 500 cattles and for an Simorghic Bird 750 Cattles .

Also would Kay Kawus be able to summoning an additionally "unique Bird" for the cost of 1000 Bovines but in any case is the unque bird from an other "Story" as his initiall 8. Also just theoretically would Rider be able to resummon his first Noblephantasm if it should have be destroyed but to do so would be Need atleast 10000 of his Bovines.

Opening of the Demonic Eyes : Cloak of the White Demon
    A+
    Anti-Unit(self)
    Is the crystalisation of the true power of Rider Mystic eyes namely after the true Name release and the simultane Opening of his eyes out of which then streams black-greyish Energy which is the essence of the Demon and his eyes are becoming dark red with avestan gpyph swirling around the pupils and then is the demonic Energy and turning his Skin greyish ,he grows cape buffalo like demonic Horns ,his nails are becoming claws and his teeth fangs .aswell are his muscles swell and his Skin becomes scale like hard.

Aswell are his Eyes now are on their true form which are mystic eyes of Malediction with which Kay Kawus is able to realize curses of all forms and fatality ,to say it short this noblephantasm allows Rider to take the power of the Dew Sepid whichs essence he gained , upon activation of this Noblephantasm are all of his physical states and the MAna Parameter ranked up , he gains accces to the tremendous Sorcery like Necromancy ,Dark Arts, Curses and large scale weather Manipulation .

But as he feels himself as Ruler of Ahura Mazda is he not very eager to use it as he then would draw upon the power of Angra Manyus brethren so will he only onsider their use if all other of his means ,or if "he fights a battle he is not allowed to lose " in other words if the enemy has to be an danger for the world.

Notes
    At first i hope i keeped my Quality Level from the last prile with Steller .

i excuse for that it were not complete but i had yesterday not much say and i were quite inpatient to reveal it.

so are all Feedbacks welcomed .

Last edited by Kabalisto Koga; July 18th, 2020 at 05:39 PM.

Blog Entries

Class:
    Berserker
    True Name: Ares VII (Quetzalcoatl)
    Epithet: God of War, Cursed Armor.
    Lost Depth: B
    Alternative Class: Alter Ego, Saber, Lancer, Archer, Rider, Avenger.
    Allignment: Chaotic Evil

Height / Weight: ???
    Region: Greece
    Source:Apocryphal Band α
    Dislikes: Cowards, peace time.

[Parameters]

Strength - [A+]
    Endurance - [B+]
    Agility - [A+]
    Mana - [D+]
    Luck -[E]
    Noble Phantasm -
    [A]

[Background]

This is the story of a war god, drowning in his own bloodlust as the ruler of a never ending battlefield. A deity who should have changed and evolved into the benevolent patriarch of a nation, leaving behind meaningless combat for the sake of defending civilization and reaching the stars.

Yet this change never came to pass.

Instead the raging god continued on his warpath, destroying whatever innocent lives mounted a resistance against his horde of warriors until eventually finding his match. A woman carrying a weapon he’d long thought lost, galvanizing the man into battle to take back the sword he’d lost to the White Titan.

Instead, Ares saw himself fail for the first time before the same enemy. His muscles failed him, his authority waned, his ichor flowed from wounds which could not be sealed by his Divinity. Not when they had been inflicted by his own weapon. Though he fought furiously against the usurper, Ares’ body slowly decayed, falling apart as his own weapon tore at his very essence.

Shamed and defeated, the War God hid amidst the rubble. His unstable form rapidly decaying as his enemy gave chase. Instead of fading, however, Ares took shelter within an abandoned suit of armor, the body within having long since decayed. The hasty last resort of a desperate god running from oblivion.

And there he waited. Days, weeks, months, until he was sure that his enemy had ceased to search for him.

Wounded, the God of War wandered the land, unable to heal, hunted down by his enemies until he came upon the perfect vessel completely by mistake.

A man who was virtuous, steadfast, loyal and above all else, mighty and powerful, and skilled in the ways of the sword. Ares was too wounded to defeat his foe, yet he need not do it himself. For his sister had been attacking the man’s kingdom, a long campaign against the man’s sovereign kingdom - now besieged by a war goddess. And, as Ares proclaimed to the man, only a war god could defeat a war god.

Their hands were clasped, a deal was struck, and the mortal gained the powers he needed to save his people. And as Athena retreated, so too did the knight’s mind, crushed beneath the weight of the all consuming God of War. Stronger than ever, Ares was reborn. With his new kingdom and his new army he set forth - this time not to kill, but to conquer. And the world was all the more terrible for it.

[Personality]

What remains of Ares’ personality is his need for battle and constant search for greater adversaries. Feeding on his hosts until their bodies eventually break down, the War God displays bouts of literal bloodlust, consuming the essence of life from his victims in order to slow the breakdown of his current body. Consumed by his need for battle and blood, Ares appears as a roaring berserker, a demented warrior who jumps into battle with no regard for his own well being, fighting with every ounce of strength until his current host is completely broken down and the need for a new one becomes apparent.

So far, six different warriors have suffered this gruesome fate, the latest being a Goddess from a distant mystic land who was drawn out by the Olympian’s battling in an effort to stop their advance with her own power.

[Class Skills]

Madness Enhancement - [A++]

[Personal Skills]

Roar of the War God - [EX]

The Bellow of Ares, a warcry which inspires bravery and fear in equal measure. Used as an intimidation tactic by the raging berserker, it can stun and dishearten even the bravest warrior all the while stirring the blood of those who carry Ares’ bloodline. Granting them power and bloodlust akin to the War God himself.

Eternal Arms Mastership - [B-]

As much a tool of battle as a cumulation of millenia spent fighting, Ares’s arms mastery is not a mystery of weapons or techniques, per se. But rather his inherent ability to pick up anything from a rock to a divine weapon and wield it with practiced ease.

Mana Burst (Blood) - [B+]

A sudden upwelling of power, manifested in a swirling rainstorm composed of blood, Ares is capable of temporarily manifesting his true power. As if he had never lost his sword, never been tricked by the White Titan. The God of War takes on a state of incredibly power. However, this comes with a commensurate cost. After the boost wears off Ares is left drained and weakened and is forced to feed on a considerable amount of blood to repair his armor and the host body he’s consuming. It is also possible that, if he pushes too hard, Ares can go so far as to burn up his current host body.

Vampirism -[???]

While not a vampire, this twisted divinity is certainly a parasite. Blood, however, is not the goal for Ares. Instead, the vital fluid is merely an efficient medium for the transfer of both life energy and mana. By consuming large quantities of these fluids he is capable of increasing his own power and sustaining his slowly decaying body indefinitely. It’s worth noting that his parasitism has advanced to the degree that Ares is capable of consuming weak souls en-masse.

[Noble Phantasms]

Spoiler:
    Ares Miaiphonos: The Bloodstained walks the Battlefield - [???]

The unique state of being which plagues Ares, having his original body mangled to the point of implanting his very personality and power into a spare suit of armor which happened to be close by. Its state of disrepair due to average making and the materials improper for holding the God’s essence make it brittle and in constant need of repair. However, it can be maintained by absorbing the blood of others and using its energy to rebuild the armor. It can also be used to trap unwilling hosts within, and drain them instead.

God War: Combat at the Edge of Madness - [C++]

Ares’ authority as the God of War and violence. Crystalized in the form of an ability which boosts his combat ability in equal measure to the size and magnitude of the battle he takes part in. The stronger and more numerous the enemy, the more powerful Ares VII becomes. This boost in ability only increases as battles rage on. Nonetheless, if Ares is not present for battle and does not engage in combat he will start to weaken.

Ares Polydakros:Remnants of the Eternal War -[EX]

A collection of trophies accumulated by Ares over the course of the long millennia old conflict. Upon losing his weapon to the fragment of the White Titan, Ares saw fit to collect the weapons and tools of warriors throughout the ages, which he can call upon and wield with great mastery. Swords, spears, shields, mounts, and more. If Ares has defeated them, he has a right to use and collect their belongings. His most valuable weapons, however, are those he gained from each host, keeping their weapons and abilities. One for each previous Ares.

Ares II - Balmung
    Ares III - Failnaught
    Ares IV - Zabaniya
    Ares V - Gae Daerg / Gae Buidhe
    Ares VI - Rho Aias
    Ares VII - Quetzalcoatlus
    Last edited by Wyvern; July 18th, 2020 at 03:28 PM.

Blog Entries
    Ares VII : At first welcome back Wyvern its nice to see an new member of your Lostbelt deities and i can say well done but thats Ares who lost truly himself and i pity all of his victims .

im curious how would be his personality in his other classes respectively the noblephantasm and which Zabaniya has he actually ?

As it is directly above you profile how do you find my Kay Kavus ?

ps: have you actually got my last message as i am curious what you say to my "proto-Greece" Lostbelt idea ?

Blog Entries
    Oh, glad you continued those, yay!

The takes on the Olympians in that history are definitely interesting and an Ares who never really grows into Mars due to circumstances and temptation by the setting makes for a pretty natural development. He’s a somewhat straightforward Berserker type but a strong one and the imagery with the armor is strong - he’s at his lowest point but strong due to how much he can break his hosts.

An interesting concept - I think it’d benefit from more info about his perspective now that he’s been in that form for so long, since it focuses on the brutality and martial side more than “how does he think of his existence/goals when he’s been a parasitic bloodsucker for that long.”