Page 59 of 621 FirstFirst ... 9495457585960616469109159559 ... LastLast
Results 1,161 to 1,180 of 12409

Thread: Create-A-Servant 3

I'll have your heart! Hound of Ulster's Avatar
    Another old sheet of mine, repurposed from a roleplay. While I originally apped him as a different class, I realized after playing him that he pretty much had the same playstyle as a traditional Caster, requiring loads of prep in order to become a true threat. I also wanted to do a nice contrast to Romulus where instead of considering everyone a part of Roma, Remus would instead judge others for not being Roma. In any case, I had a lot of fun making and playing him, and I honestly wish I could find another roleplay to play Remus once more.

Name
    : Remus

Title(s): Roma, The Forest On The Seven Hills

Class: Caster

Attribute: Sky

Alignment: Lawful Neutral

Character
    The twin brother of the hero who had laid the foundation for the Roman Empire, son of the god of war and nursed by a mother wolf. Destined to rule an empire along with his brother, a petty feud to decide which hill they should begin their empire on tore the binding ties of brotherhood apart. While the life of Remus ended moments before the empire he was destined to find would begin, it was because of his death that Rome became the great empire that had ruled the known world for half a millennia. While Romulus is Rome in name and in spirit, Remus is Rome in body, his spilled blood marking the start of its legacy.

The spitting image of his brother, although with a more youthful visage, his flowing crimson hair glowing vibrantly. His perfect, bronzed skin shines as if it was truly forged by the greatest of smiths, his muscles bulging and bristling with every movement. Truly a body of the divine, Remus refuses to wear anything more than a black pair of bodybuilder's briefs so that all may witness Roma, and know of the perfection that they are not permitted to obtain. The only other thing that Remus wears on occasion is a nice sash dad gave him.

Personality
    As a divine superhuman, Remus is a prideful man, believing that it is his birthright to reign over humans rather than pave the way for human history like his brother. Unlike his brother, who suppresses his divinity because of his love for humans, Remus instead chooses to reject his humanity, basking in the full glory that is his divine heritage. Because of this, he acts with a sense of entitlement, believing that the world is his to rule. Basically, his personality is incompatible with most humans. However, simpler life forms such as plants and animals get along with Remus strangely well.

A man who was destined to rule, but was never given the opportunity to truly live up to his birthright, Remus is still bitter about his death from his brother's hands. Despite this, however, he understands that his death was necessary in order for Rome to become a reality, and is secretly proud of the impact that he and his brother have made on the world. Still, Remus believes that if he were the Divine Ancestor, Rome would be better off, and blames all the problems he sees in the modern world on his brother's own shortcomings. To be human is to have limits, and Remus knows that his brother's empire was truly held back by his own humanity. To create a utopia borne from his own godly ichor... to lead the flawed humans of this imperfect age... All Remus desires is for his own empire, where he can rule over man and create a new Age of Gods...

No. An Age of Reme.

Armaments
    Remus prefers to fight with his fists, utilizing destructive techniques only he could survive due to the nature of his body refereed to as "School of Reme: Seven Hills Style." Remus is also able to utilize other weapons of Rome utilizing his Item Construction skill, preferring to use a replica of his father's sword when required to use a weapon, having possession of it only due to the blade being "official property of the Empire." While it loses its function as a Noble Phantasm, it can still be used as a really cool flashlight. If asked how he qualifies as Caster, Remus would be more than happy to show off his skills at augury to his Master. However, listening to Remus's auguries is ill-advised.

Parameters
    STR: C

END: B

AGI: D

MGI: B

LCK: D

Class Skills
    Territory Creation: EX
    The Skill to build a special terrain that is advantageous to oneself as a Magus, such as for the purpose of collecting mana. At this rank, the creation of an “Empire” superior to a “Workshop” is possible, boosting Remus’s Noble Phantasm efficiency as well as the power of the blessings created by his Septem Colles (Body). Furthermore, rather than building his Empire using both time and resources, Remus can simply grow his own territory through the use of his Noble Phantasms, using his blood alone to set up the land for his own personal usage. That is to say, while further preparation is needed to completely construct an Empire, Remus’s spilled blood is more than enough to lay its foundation.

Item Construction: C++
    The Skill to manufacture magical items, from implements of war to items for daily use. Also, this Skill requires time to gather components and manufacture items. With the materials provided from his Noble Phantasm, Remus is capable of crafting 'all tools belonging to Rome (Civilization)' from his body, making things such as weapons to even constructs if given the time. All of Rome’s tools, from the past, present, and future, are at his disposal, as the fruits borne of Rome are available to the tree that embodies it, allowing him to replicate many of Rome's artifacts as Mystic Codes. Also, because his body is considered to be Rome, Remus is capable of replicating parts of his body using this skill.

Personal Skills
    Divinity: B
    The measure of whether one has Divine Spirit aptitude or not. It also has an effect which reduces special defensive values called “purge defense” in proportion to the Divinity's Rank. It can break through Skills such as Protection of the Faith and Enlightenment of the Sacred Fig. As the son of the God of War, Mars, as well as the twin brother of the Divine Ancestor, Romulus, Remus's Divinity is ranked highly. However, he holds contempt at his brother's own divinity.

Natural Body: C+
    The possession of a perfect body as a living being since birth. Along with his twin brother, Remus was born naturally superhuman. Even without training, he's still beyond brawny. No matter how many calories he ingests, his body shape will not change. Remus can temporarily rank up his STR modifier, adding the weight of an entire empire to his strikes. Additionally, jumping capabilities are increased, although misuse of this ability would result in spiritual core instability.

Septem Colles (Body): A
    A Skill based on the hills of Rome where the city was founded near. A skill that allows the Divine Ancestor to grant blessings to his children. However, because Remus's only legacy is his own spilled blood, he can only grant such blessings to different parts of his body which are able to carry on even after being separated from his own spiritual body or after the destruction of his spiritual core. Using this alongside Item Construction, he is capable of granting his own blessings to others by simply giving them a portion of his body.

Animal Communication: B+
    The capability to reach a mutual understanding with animals, beings that do not possess a language. However, because the intellect of the animal does not improve, complex nuances cannot be conveyed. In Remus’s case, clear communication and establishing proper rapport with animals is within the realm of possibility. Wolves- and to a certain extent, other canines- are especially easy to communicate with as Remus was raised among them as siblings.

Noble Phantasm: Fertilizer
    Name: Ficus Ruminalis

Title
    : All Roads Lead To Me

Rank
    : D

NP Type
    : Anti-Unit (Self)

Range
    : 0

Maximum Number of Targets
    : 1

As Remus's blood was spilled on the hills of Rome, Romulus had thrust the very spear that had slain him into the Palatium, marking the birth of a nation. It is with his blood, which seeped with the roots of the first tree of Rome, that he is able to draw upon the legend of his death. While Remus's body encompasses Rome itself, his very blood carries the concept of nation-building, a cheap imitation of his brother's Authority. With his own blood, Remus is able to create trees similar in nature to the tree birthed by his brother's spear. Using this Noble Phantasm along with his class skills as a Caster allows him to craft constructs and weapons merely out of these trees. From spears to shields, buildings to fortresses, and even citizens of Rome (clones of Remus), all aspects of Civilization can be born from Remus's body, alone. This ability can also be described as a very abridged form of Witchcraft.

Because the foundation of Rome flows through his veins, his body is also capable of healing itself in reaction to the damage it receives, his wounds being pulled back together by vines and his severed limbs sprouting out of its bloody sockets. If given time, Remus is capable of healing himself completely depending on the amount of damage he has taken during rest. The more damage he receives in battle, however, the more his body gets closer to the existence that is the Tree of Imperial Foundation. Vines and roots pour out of him at an exceedingly rapid pace under his control while stitching his wounds and pulling his body back together until he truly becomes an existence that is the Creation of Rome (Birth of Civilization), allowing him to fight to the bitter end, no matter how severe the damage he takes is. Remus loathes using this Noble Phantasm to this extent however, as he believes it sullies his otherwise perfect body.

Noble Phantasm: Plant A Tree
    Name: Moles Necessrie

Title: With My Death, An Empire Rises

NP Type: Anti-Unit (Self) (Anti-Country)

Range: 1 ~ 99

Maximum Number of Targets: 1,229

The reenactment of Remus’s greatest accomplishment; dying. It is the death of Remus that truly brought forth the advent of Roma, the greatest civilization known to the greater history of Man. However, due to the insistence of Remus, the “Roma” that is created upon his death has been heavily mutated to match his image. The Trees of Nation-Building that sprout from the spilled blood of Remus also take the form of Trees of Domination as his dream begins to truly manifest. Should Remus's body be destroyed, whether through his own doing or after pushing through the limits of his first Noble Phantasm, countless roots and vines begin to sprout forth from Remus's dying vessel, resulting in a wide-range suicide attack that targets all "interlopers" that carries the concept of Nation Building. To the survivors of this attack, this Noble Phantasm would at first appear to be the death throes of a sore loser. However, the true nature of Moles Necessrie is what comes after its activation. It should also be noted that the range of this Noble Phantasm does not indicate the range of its initial attack, but instead what comes after.

Rather than truly dying, the remains of Remus's body ascends to the status of an Empire, truly becoming an incarnation of Rome. A Tree of Domination is born, turning the surrounding area into yet another portion of Remus's territory, designating the land's leylines as Property of the Empire. Through this territory, Remus's rule as an emperor becomes absolute, and he is able to bring low all those who oppose him. Those who are designated as citizens by Remus are fully able to recieve his blessings, while unwelcome guests would find themselves rejected from entry, sapping their magical energy so long as they remain within this territory. Due to the nature of Remus's body, he is able to replicate the effects of this Noble Phantasm through the death of his citizens (clones), allowing Remus to spread out his influence further by creating more Trees of Domination. In the event of Remus's spiritual core destruction, the administration of the territory as well as the production of more trees and citizens becomes automated towards "the fortification and continual growth of the Empire", allowing the Empire's territory to spread even after the Emperor's death.

Should Remus's empire extend to an entire forest after his death, it could be said that he would reach an existence similar to The Disembowling Sea of Trees.

Last edited by Hound of Ulster; July 20th, 2020 at 04:05 AM.

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Remus: A unique take on the guy. The DIO FC took me off-guard at first, but it actually fits your conception of him pretty well. I like how his personality is more nuanced than just hating Romulus for killing him. He seems like quite the powerful Servant what with his regen, being able to empower an army of followers with his own body-parts, and a suicide-attack NP that lets him pose a threat to the world long after his death. I can definitely see him playing a final boss role in a hypothetical Grail War fic.

Ben Jonson: This was a while back, but that is a truly terrifying Noble Phantasm. My greatest fear is that DW would use it for an event but forget to revert the effects for a less notable Servant. Jonson seems like the type of Servant who'd be incredibly fun to watch or just plain annoying depending on who's writing him, but I do really like the concept at the core of his sheet, and I quite enjoy how poor he is at just rolling with the punches in spite of his dryly humorous personality.

Francisco Pizarro, Liu Pengli: We've got two giant assholes, one after the other, but Pizarro is a lot more nuanced and seems a lot more versatile than Pengli, able to serve as a cunning foe or an ally you should keep at a distance. Pengli, by contrast, seems like a catalyst for terrible things to happen, but don't get me wrong: he seems really good at that kind of role, like the best kind of pro wrestling heel. I do love imagining his kneecaps getting busted in by someone he gravely underestimated.

Remus: I agree with Royd, that DIO faceclaim fits really well. The theme of "establishing an empire through death" was played for all the morbid fascination it could inspire and I quite like the arboreal body horror you incorporated. Not only is it striking in its gruesomeness, but it helps get across how alien he is.

Quote Originally Posted by Lambda-Nu View Post
    Been kicking around the idea of making an Ahura Mazda Servant that is basically an inverse Angra Mainyu. Also been trying to think of stuff to do for an Alter Ego based around Mount Fuji. So far all I've got for Ahura Mazda is that he is a Ruler-class Servant and the Mount Fuji Servant is a composite of Kuninotokotachi and Konohanasakuyahime. I'm very stuck...
    I don't know what you mean by reverse Angra Mainyu, but what I thought of is a naturally cruel person who, by some coincidence, ended up being worshipped as a hero who could bring people closer to enlightenment and just kind of went along with everyone's mistaken ideas. Maybe he even wanted them to think of him that way, but stuck with the act so long that he ended up becoming a good person by accident.

Darkened Misty Metropolis Lambda-Nu's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by DecieverSupreme View Post
    I don't know what you mean by reverse Angra Mainyu, but what I thought of is a naturally cruel person who, by some coincidence, ended up being worshipped as a hero who could bring people closer to enlightenment and just kind of went along with everyone's mistaken ideas. Maybe he even wanted them to think of him that way, but stuck with the act so long that he ended up becoming a good person by accident.
    That's a bit of a good idea, actually. But what I meant was that, like Angra, Ahura Mazda was originally a nameless man. But unlike Angra, he was chosen to be All the World's Good. Though, your idea is actually very creative and I might try to find a way to incorporate it into my original idea.
    The joys of being a Mommy

Loading... Loading... Loading... Loading... Complete.

Servant Database (v2.0)

CHALDEA SECURITY ORGANIZATION: AUTHORIZED PERSONNEL ONLY
    Singularity / Lostbelt Database

For those of you who'd like to see how far I'm getting on constructing new Servant sheets
    Upcoming Servant Sheets

Quick question, but does anyone remember the Sheet where the HS was a synthetic Divine Spirit in a biosuit? FC was, well, the monstergirl(?) from Knights of Sidonia.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Lazy Yog View Post
    Quick question, but does anyone remember the Sheet where the HS was a synthetic Divine Spirit in a biosuit? FC was, well, the monstergirl(?) from Knights of Sidonia.
    I remember an Osiris sheet that was kind of like that, though not sure about the FC.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Kabalisto Koga's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Liu Pengli : you have done a good Job he is really a disilusioned mad man without any redeming qualities and i can see why you Chose Berserker as class as he dont has an ounce of Assassin qualification. and About him in Chaldea i could imagine that there is Always a Hassan if he would lose his Inhibition or that Gilgamesh and co would have after that sentence from him an very sharp eye on him .

albeit i have gotten some Response am i still curious how you find my Mad Man (or king)

Remus:an excelent profile i have once thought how a REmus as servant profile would be ,but i self had no certain idea ,but you managed it really good ! because you said you made him in a Roleplay how are the structured and are all of your servants products of them and how much time( or profiles) has you experience in making servants as you seem quite practised i must say ? As i made with Jimmu also lke his Brother a founder so would i be curious what he thinks o f my Jimmu ?
    Your verified Chikara-production Studios !

Dont ship me with anyone unless i say so !

When you wake a Dragon in his Lair...

Blog Entries
    Because i read in a other thread About otheradaptions ways of Moriarty ,i wonder has someone made before the Canon one a Sherlock Holmes and has someone made a Dr Watson ? As i could imagine him as supportive Assassin class servant and can someone explain me why the Canon Sherlock Holmes has an SAber or Archer qualification ?

- - - Updated - - -

and i am curious by that Chance which persons were the most often turned into Servants ?

Blog Entries
    Servant Assassin:

Appearance:

Source

True Name: Delilah

Alignment: Neutral Good

Alternate Classes: Caster, Foreigner

Strength- E
    Agility- C
    Endurance- D
    Mana- B
    Luck- D
    NP- C+

History
    Assassin is Delilah, the notorious seductress of Biblical mythology. She's most infamous for beguiling the great hero Samson so he'd reveal his weakness- his hair- to her, setting the stage for him to be captured and killed by the Philistine authorities. While reviled in history as a selfish seductress who willfully lead a great man to his doom, Delilah's true character actually paints a far more complex picture than such impressions.

In reality Delilah was raised from birth by the priests of the esoteric cult of Dagon. She was trained to be the perfect spy and assassin for Philistia, able to get close to and kill any target without remorse. As part of her initiation rites Delilah had to kill her own parents when she was only six years old.

She took on many missions, getting close to many men before betraying and killing them as a matter of course. Perverted older men who wanted lovers, bereaved widowers who viewed her as a substitute daughter, promising young heirs who projected the image of their absent mother onto her. No matter who they were she killed them.

Without sympathy and without joy, she was virtually an indifferent machine, a tool that only exists to carry out assassinations.

Delilah never doubted her work, for the priests told her it was the work of
    God
    Dagon
    to eliminate Philistia's enemies. Finally, as her greatest task she was sent to befriend the great hero Samson to learn of his weaknesses and report them back to the priests. At first this was just another job for Delilah. However, as she spent more time alongside Samson an unfamiliar feeling begin to shyly bloom in Delilah's heart; love. Samson was a boisterous and strong man, but he also had a tremendously kind soul. Though she was a Pagan- and a child of the enemy nation Philistia- he never discriminated against her for her birth or looked down on her.

Delilah had never known a man like him before, and she didn't know what to think anymore. Samson was the first in her life to see her as a person, not a mirror of their own desires. However, Samson's taking of a foreign lover aroused rampant suspicion and jealousy amongst his countrymen.

That reached a fever-pitch when one day a gang of Israelite youths gathered around Delilah while she was walking through the streets of Jerusalem. In voices like snapping hyenas they accused her of being a spy and agent of the enemy. They even attacked Delilah with swords and pitchforks. Delilah could've defended herself with her Magecraft, but before she could Samson crashed down in front of her. "Don't worry, it'll be okay," he whispered, wrapping his thick beefy arms around the smaller girl. Delilah blushed as her face was suddenly buried in his overwhelmingly muscular and warm chest.

Much to Delilah's shock, Samson didn't try to attack or even defend himself. He just knelt there, impassively, his arms wrapped around Delilah, making his very body into a human shield for her while the men furiously attacked him. They smashed him with clubs that bounced off his flesh and swung swords that only grazed his iron-hard muscles. Taunting and belittling both him and his lover, but Samson refused to acknowledge their abuse.

Finally the men got bored and went away, leaving Delilah and Samson alone. Samson opened his arms, letting her go as he stood back to his full towering height. Delilah was grateful for the rescue, but she couldn't understand why Samson hadn't fought back or defended himself from those men. Wasn't he supposed to be Israel's strongest man?

But Samson only smiled kindly at her. "Those men were citizens of my beloved country, Israel. No matter what, they are the ones I must always protect. Even if they bare blades against me, I shall never so much as lift a finger against a fellow countryman. You see Delilah," he went on, gaining a more thoughtful tone. "Strength isn't to be used to destroy something, but to protect what you hold dear. And what I hold dear, is simply this entire country and everyone in it, including you Delilah."

Delilah was awed by this. To think he'd been gifted with such immense power but only wielded it to protect the weak. Someone who'd rather take a beating than compromise their beliefs. Could such a man... really exist in the world? She'd never heard anything like that in the priests' teachings, yet here he was, the evidence right before her own senses.

That was the moment... where she truly began falling in love with Samson.

But that innocent happiness was doomed to be fleeting. As Delilah continued reporting back to the priests of Dagon, they noticed that she was beginning to develop feelings for her mark. As such they pressured Delilah to hurry and find out Samson's weakpoint. Even though she was awakening a personality of her own, Delilah's indoctrination was still strong. She couldn't bring herself to go against the priests' orders.

She tried to delay the matter by reporting back false weaknesses to the priests, but they swiftly saw through the ruse and insisted she go through with the real plan. Delilah relented, but demanded they swear that Samson wouldn't be killed or harmed if she brought him into their custody. The priests agreed with cheshire-smirks. That was enough to assuage Delilah's doubts for the time being, and she returned to her "duties". Feelings couldn't get in the way of a mission, she told herself.

Finally Delilah found out the truth, that Samson's strength came from his lustrous flowing mane of hair. If those locks were ever shorn, Samson's God-given strength would leave him, reverting him to merely a mundane human. Reluctantly Delilah waited until Samson was sleeping one night, and while they were snuggling in bed furtively cut off his hair with a pair of scissors. Delilah's fingers trembled as she performed the act, and tears seeped from her eyes. "I'm so sorry..." she murmured, fighting back a sob.

The next morning, Philistine soldiers lay in wait outside Samson's tent to capture him. Now that he'd been deprived his inhuman might the soldiers easily overpowered Samson and dragged him off. Delilah was told this was only to make sure he'd been weakened and no longer a threat, but that was a lie.

To her horror Samson was chained to a pillar in the temple of Dagon. His eyes were gouged out and he was offered up as ritual-sacrifice to the dark god.

Forgetting all about her orders Delilah screamed for them to stop. But the high-priest explained chuckling that Samson's life was to be offered to revive Dagon, allowing their god to finally incarnate in the World. It was only fitting the blood of the Israelites' greatest champion would be used to catalyze the resurrection of their most hated nemesis.

Delilah realized she'd been tricked. These men were evil, and they'd mislead her into leading the man she loved most to the slaughter. She cursed her foolishness, her naivity, for believing their words, even if they'd manipulated her ever since childhood. Yet somehow, Delilah didn't see any hatred or betrayal in Samson's bloodstreaked face. Only sadness, and a deep abiding sense of sympathy.

The priests began to chant in unison, their baleful voices resounding across the temple-chamber. From where Samson's blood trickled to the ground a glowing greenish-blue magic circle blazed to life, bathing the room in iridescent colors. And from it emerged Dagon himself, the towering fish-man in all his horrid glory. Body covered in oily green scales, a gaping maw opening to rows upon vows of razor-edged teeth, blank white eyes that shone with an ominous intelligence...

The scales on Dagon's arms extended into blades. Lunging like a blur he cut down all the Philistine priests except for the head one as offerings to satiate his cruel hunger. "Yes, such awesome power and splendor...!" the high-priest gasped in adulation. "Truly, you are the god whose return we've prayed and ardently wished for! Feel free to take your fill of our flesh and blood, Lord Dagon. You must be weak after your hasty resurrection, and we'd be honored to offer up our bodies to help you regain your original strength. Only so that this world may bask in your radiance once more, Lord Dagon!" he exclaimed, spreading wide his hands with a crazed grin on his face.

Delilah was petrified, unable to avert her eyes. She knew this madness was what she herself had wrought. Because of her, this so-called "god" was revived to bring horror upon the world, and her dearest love would soon die.

But before she could do anything, Samson's head snapped upright. He began muttering something under his breath, a faint prayer only he could hear. Suddenly hair sprouted forth from his barren scalp, even more magnificent than before. It fluttered of its own accord, like flames, and Samson let out a proud roar as his godly strength flowed back to him. He snapped his chains just by flexing his muscles and tackled the evil god.

The two began to wrestle fiercely, shaking the very temple and making stone-dust rain down around them. Hope soared up in Delilah's chest at the thought that her lover might still live, but she could clearly see he was outmatched. She glanced at the scepter the high-priest was holding.

Topping it was a small, shimmering green-blue jewel that looked almost like an eye. Delilah recognized this as the "Eye of Dagon", a vital catalyst for the god's rebirth.

Without a second thought she lunged for the staff. "What are you doing? Damn brat, are you trying to interfere with the ceremony?" the priest snarled, face twisted in rage. They fought for a few moments but Delilah managed to wrench the staff away from him just as he shoved her back. She threw it to the ground and stomped on the jewel, shattering it.

But her heart sank when nothing happened. "Did you really think I'd just leave the key to Lord Dagon's resurrection where any grubbing brat could reach for it?" the priest taunted. "No, trust that I've stowed it away somewhere much more secure, where I can always keep my eye on it!" He chuckled like he'd just made a bad joke.

"But enough talk. You've been a valuable asset to us over the years, but your emotions have wavered since you let your heart be snared by that man. Now you'd go so far as trying to interupt our god's revival? All heretics must be punished with death, and that includes even you! You and that lover you're so fond of can be the final feast to welcome Lord Dagon into this world!!" With that shrill shout the priest pushed his palms out at Delilah.

On cue a wall of water formed in the air and surged towards her. She tried to get out of the way but the wave crashed into her like a brick wall, knocking the wind out of her. She stumbled to the ground, almost losing consciousness. In the corners of her darkening vision she saw Samson, still waging a losing battle against the monstrous god. "How pathetic..." she murmured weakly, blood leaking from the corners of her mouth. "An assassin that can't even kill her target. I guess I'll just die like this, a failure..."

"No!" Delilah's eyes shot open as she recalled something Samson had told her.

"Strength isn't to be used to destroy something, but to protect what you hold dear."
    "That's right..." Delilah said, dragging herself slowly to her feet. "I'm different than before, that man has showed me another way to live. I'm not fighting to kill anymore, but to protect the person I love most!!" Shouting full of renewed conviction Delilah charged at the mad priest once more.

"Persistent aren't you... you damned heretic!" the priest crowed, performing hand-gestures to cast another spell. Immediately a hail of shimmering fish scales flew at Delilah like daggers. But she darted nimbly between them, swatting some out of the air with her scissors she still carried.

Within a split-second Delilah had closed the distance between them and tackled the large man to the ground. "Where could it be...?" Her mind raced, trying to figure out where he could've hidden the true Eye of Dagon. Then Delilah flashed back to something the priest had said.

"-Where I can always keep my eye on it!"
    She grit her teeth. This wasn't going to be pretty. While the priest still kicked and thrashed beneath her Delilah reached out her thumb and jammed it into his right eye, which she noticed had a noticeably sea-green color compared to its twin. To her grim satisfaction Delilah felt the cold crack of glass breaking under her finger instead of a sickening squelch.

"Gyaaaaahhh!!" the priest shrieked in pained outrage. As his fake glass eye- the Eye of Dagon- shattered, tendrils of green light shot out of it and pierced into the false god.

With his anchor in the World destroyed Dagon's body immediately began turning smoky and transparent. Samson took this chance to ram the weakened god into the temple's central pillar. The whole temple shook and trembled as greater amounts of debris rained down. "Get out of here, Delilah!" Samson yelled. "This whole place is going to collapse!"

"But what about you?" Delilah cried out.

Samson looked at her with a sad yet accepting smile. "My injuries are too severe, I won't make it in time." He grunted, pausing to cough up some blood. "But you... there's still hope, run Delilah!"

"I'm not leaving you behind!" Delilah insisted, her voice breaking into sobs. "I'd rather stay and die with you! That's the least I deserve, after everything I've done..."

"Go!!" Samson roared. "My life will burn to its end here, but I wish for at least some of my legacy to survive this damned temple. A beacon of hope, to carry forward into the future.... for me, you are that hope! So please my love, don't die here!!!" As he spoke larger pieces of debris fell down on top of Samson and Dagon, burying them underneath. Delilah hesitated for a second, but her lover's last words ringing out in her ears she turned around and sprinted out of the crumbling temple.

A moment later the entire structure collapsed, burying Samson, the priest and his god along with it. Delilah only barely made it out, and the shockwave from the collapse sent her sprawling on her knees. Getting up, not even noticing her bruised knees Delilah ran over to the wreckage and began frantically digging through it. "Please, please be still be alive..." she pleaded, tears streaking down her face. Her soft delicate hands scraped the rough shards of stone until they bled. But she kept digging.

Finally after about half an hour of scavenging Delilah uncovered Samson's body in the heap. "Oh thank God..." she burst out in relief, leaning down to embrace her lover. But the moment her hands brushed him Delilah felt the last of Samson's life-force seeping out. "No..." she let out a broken sob. "No... no... no no no no!!! How can this happening... I, with my own hands... it's because of me you're dead!!"

"No... that's wrong Delilah..." a familiar voice rasped. Delilah looked down and to her shock saw her lover's lips were still moving. Even as his soul was slipping away he clung to life long enough to voice his last words. "This isn't... your fault. I always suspected that you were under the thrall of those priests, but I never wanted to say anything because I loved you too much. I just wished those innocent, carefree days we had could go on forever. If I'd said something, maybe I could've broken their hold on you earlier and this tragedy could've been averted."

"Oh Samson...!" Delilah wailed. "This isn't your fault, how could you say that? I'm the one who got you killed, so I should make amends..."

Samson shook his head, even as that small motion sent twinges of pain through his neck. "You... take this. My last gift, to you..." He tore out a tuftful of locks from his lustrous red hair and reached up from the wreckage, extending his hand out to Delilah. She took his hands, crying as the small, glimmering strands were pressed into her palms. Blinded, Samson couldn't see her face anymore but he could clearly feel the girl's soft vitality thrumming in his hands. "Survive, Delilah. Live on, and carry my legacy towards the future. That, is my last wish for you..." With those words Samson's hands went limp and he closed his lips for the final time.

"Samson...!!!" Delilah gave a heartbroken scream, holding her lover's hand close to her chest to savor his last fleeting warmth. But as the final spark of life flickered out inside him the last of Delilah's tears dried along with it. She rose to her feet with a newly resolute expression. "He said that I must be strong, and live on for the sake of the future. So that's why... I won't falter!" Delilah proclaimed in a firm unwavering voice. She gazed out at the horizon, watching the sun descend and paint the sky in rosy hues.

A wistful sigh escaped Delilah's lips. "Still, I wonder what he meant by 'legacy'?" she muttered, patting her stomach absentmindedly. Then Delilah felt a soft kicking in her belly. Her eyes widened in shock. "Could it be?" She lifted up her dress. Her stomach hadn't noticeably swelled up yet, but she'd definitely felt a stirring inside her. Despite everything that happened a bittersweet smile tugged across Delilah's face. "That persistent guy, looks like he left one last present for me after all..."

For a few months after that, Delilah took to wandering the lands of Israel and Philistia, carrying out good deeds in penance for her sin. She'd use her Magecraft to bring rain to drought-ridden villages, and helped women who were suffering persecution from cruel village elders. She even slew a few monsters like Dagon that were revered as Pagan gods by the local people. But Delilah never took credit for her achievements, as she didn't think herself worthy of it and held no wish of eclipsing her lover's own legend.

Once her pregnancy progressed far enough Delilah settled down to birth and raise her newfound child. She cherished the youth, a boy with sparkling eyes and bright red hair, as the legacy Samson left for her. A proof of the lingering feelings that were still engraved forever upon her heart...

Personality
    Taciturn and expressionless. Virtually a mechanical doll, when given any order she responds without question or complaint. Such was the person Assassin used to be. However her encounters with Samson have changed Assassin, and she's now become much more open in expressing her own feelings. While still a quiet and reserved girl, she can smile or even laugh on occasion as well as shed tears when she's truly sad.

But Assassin still usually has a blank expression on her face and speaks in a deadpan tone of voice, which can make her be easily read as apathetic. Having been sheltered in the Cult of Dagon her whole early life she shows the side of an innocent girl at times, being eager to explore the world for the first time.

Assassin still bears a strong degree of guilt and self-hatred over her actions. She blames herself for Samson's death and questions whether she deserved to be one who survived while her lover perished in that collapsing temple. But in these moments Samson's last words still ring out to her and encourage her to keep living despite her doubts.

Assassin has a quite draconian sense of justice. In life she slaughtered all who opposed the priests of Dagon, while believing her actions were God's Will itself. Now her "justice" has been redirected, but her zeal in carrying it out has barely changed. Those who manipulate the weak for their own gain and toss them aside like trash when they're done, Assassin won't hesitate to draw her blade and mercilessly kill them. However from Samson's influence she does make sure to verify the target is truly evil before going for the kill.

In battle a mental "switch" flips and Assassin becomes very cold and singleminded. She'd go to any means necessary to kill the opponent, even accepting damages to her own body.

Naturally, Assassin's wish on the Holy Grail is to revive her beloved Samson and see him again. Even if... she doesn't believe herself worthy of such a thing.

Dislikes: herself, shifty old priests
    Talents: seduction, assassination
    Natural Enemy: Samson

Class Skills:

Presence Concealment- N/A
    The talent to cut off one's presence as a Servant. However the level of concealment drops sharply the moment one prepares to attack.

Due to being overwritten in favor of her Espionage Skill, the Presence Concealment that normally defines the Assassin Class has been lost.

Personal Skills:

Dagonic Magecraft- B+
    A form of Magecraft drawing from the god Dagon. Having been raised from birth in the cult of Dagon, Assassin was naturally initiated in its esoteric rites. As Dagon is revered in the form of a fish-man, his Magecraft evokes attributes of water and marine life. This Skill enables Assassin to cast powerful water Magecraft, launching raindrop bullets and drill-like streams, as well as summon fish familiars.

One of Assassin's favored spells (usable by chanting "Dagon, inhabit this body!") is transmuting the outer layer of her skin into armor-like fish scales to defend against attack. Assassin can also channel water through the edge of her shears, greatly extending the range of her strikes in a manner akin to the Mana Burst Skill.

Espionage- A
    An ability typically held by spies and information-gatherers. Differing from the hallmark of the Assassin Class it does not conceal one’s presence, but rather makes one's presence fail to register as hostile. This Skill causes others to misunderstand one's status, including mistaking one for a kind neighbor, a harmless pebble, or as their most beloved person.

Assassin's version of this Skill is achieved through a form of memory-partitioning akin to that carried out by alchemists in the Atlas school. Raised by the priests of Dagon as the ideal spy and killer, she's capable of fracturing her psyche into a virtually endless array of sub-personalities. Depending on the needs of her situation and the current target she can be a sultry lover, a devoted friend, a caring mother figure or an innocent little sister. In other words, an ability that molds herself into whatever the target desires most.

And then when the time comes, no matter how deeply a bond they formed, she will mercilessly kill them, moving on the next role and next target. Just like a blank canvas that can be painted over in any kind of colors, Assassin's psyche is fundamentally empty, and from that emptiness springs forth a thousand false selves.

...At least, she once was that way. But upon meeting and falling in love with "that man" Assassin slowly developed a genuine sense of self, even if a faltering one. From an unthinking, unfeeling doll that only blindly followed orders of the priests of Dagon, over time she came to form her own opinions and desires. Due to Assassin's acquisition of a fixed personality diminishing her ability to act out false ones, this Skill has been reduced to A from its original rank of A++.

Penitence Of The Faith- C
    The crystallization of her "lost years" as a penitent wanderer following Samson's death. This Skill donates Assassin Unyielding Will (C), God Slayer (D) and Saint (E-).

Noble Phantasm
    Kehah Gazaz
    Shears That Shorn The Hero's Strength

Type: Anti-Unit/Support

Assassin's scissors that she used to sever the hair of her lover Samson, depriving him of his God-given strength. They've been sublimated into a Conceptual Weapon that embodies her Origin of "Enervation". Strikes from these scissors will leech away a small portion of the enemy's strength. With each cut Assassin lands no matter how meager the opponent will suffer a small but cumulative erosion in their physical stats.

To best take advantage of this ability Assassin fights by dancing around the enemy while bombarding them with constant grazing slashes. Before the opponent knows it they find themselves growing feebler, until Assassin can lunge in and claim the finishing blow. An insidious style of fighting that befits one who brought the demise of the Biblical world's strongest hero through treachery.

The draining effects of this Noble Phantasm only last for one hour before wearing off, upon which all stolen strength is returned to its original bearer.

By invoking this Noble Phantasm's true name and cutting herself on the scissors, Assassin can transfer all the accumulated strength siphoned through its effects to herself. This usually grants Assassin a tremendous boost to her physical stats, letting her trade blows evenly with even Knight-Class heroes in a pure contest of strength. Visually Assassin's hair turns longer and crimson when she uses this ability, resembling that of her lover Samson, and tattoos resembling blood congeal along her body in Hebraic script.

However, the burden on her body from channeling strength that so far exceeds what she'd be normally capable of is immense. Muscles tear and bones shatter, unable to keep up with the sheer power coursing through Assassin. As such she only uses this technique as a last resort, against an opponent who proves impossible to defeat by her normal methods.

While this Noble Phantasm normally takes the form of a simple pair of scissors, that's not its only form. The scissors is a conceptual tool that reflects Assassin's legend, and as such can take any form that still preserves its basic nature as a "pair of scissors". Assassin can make the scissors grow into a sword, or even split apart the blades to wield separately, lending her a great deal of versatility in battle. But Assassin favors the default small form because it's the easiest to conceal, suiting her predisposition for surprise attacks.

So here's a Delilah sheet I'd been working on lately. I took a LOT of artistic license with her backstory, mainly because the characterization just in the Bible is a little thin to write a fully fleshed-out sheet for. Still, I haven't stretched lore this much in a while, so I'm a little curious what y'all think. I could even imagine writing a whole short-story about my version of this character...

As usual, comments and critiques would be welcome. Thanks for reading!

Blog Entries
    Fear me! Love me! Worship me from the bottom of your hearts and devote your very souls to the Perfect Goddess. Heed my words, false gods and heroes alike. The Troiamachia is at an end, and soon a new Age will dawn upon this world!

Class:
    Rider
    True Name:
    Astarte=Inanna
    Lost Depth: A++
    Epithets: Aphrodite X, High Priestess of Colchis, Lady of Doves.
    Alternative Class:Assassin, Caster, Alter Ego, Lancer, Archer.
    Allignment: Chaotic Evil

Height / Weight: ???
    Region: Greece / Mesopotamia
    Source: Apocryphal Band
    α
    Dislikes: Boredom, ugliness.

[Parameters]

Strength - [E]
    Endurance - [C]
    Agility - [C]
    Mana - [A+]
    Luck - [E]
    Noble Phantasm -
    [EX]

[Background]

This is the story of a young woman, fated to die.

In the city of Colchis, before the reign of Aphrodite, there existed a family of mages who learned from Hecate the arts of magecraft, or of creating and destroying. A power which allowed them to remain safe during the great conflict which enveloped the world as Gods and Heroes did battle for the city of Troia, and then, the world itself as it splintered into factions.

And for a time it worked - until the conflict grew too fierce and widespread to avoid, and the influence of the Gods ran rampant throughout the land. Forcing this family of mages to pool together their resources and try to come up with a way to avoid becoming servants to the uncaring divines.

Instead, these clever magi thought to summon forth an older god and bind it to their will. To use an older Divine Spirit as a weapon against the gods themselves. Infusing an artificial body with the leftover divine and authority of an ancient mesopotamian goddess in order to anchor the summoning. They were successful in creating a Pseudo Servant. However, their lack of understanding of the ritual involved and foresight could not prevent the goddess’ ego from overwhelming and overwriting the homunculus, which had no will power or self preservation instinct of its own.

Thus giving birth to Ishtar II.

Her arrival, however, was noticed by a very similar goddess. One who was dealing with difficulties of her own after being tricked by her husband into the body of a beautiful warrior woman who was cursed to love and hate a man Hephaestus himself had taken for his own as a prank of sorts. Incapable of dispelling the curse, Aphrodite IX needed a new vessel.

And luckily, a perfect candidate had just been brought into the fold.

Unwilling to wait, Aphrodite and her armies marched on Colchis, where the two goddesses faced off. It isn’t clear how it happened, or which goddess initiated the process. However, what occurred that day could be said to be the greatest catastrophe to befall Elysium since it diverged from Proper Human History.

Two became one, and thus was Astarte=Inanna born.

More powerful and knowledgeable than Aphrodite, more cunning and vicious than Ishtar. Aphrodite X stands as an outlier even amongst the gods of Elysium. And perhaps the greatest threat amongst them all.

A budding Evil of Humanity.

[Personality]

The Goddess of Love and Beauty, perfect in every way, flawless much like a polished gem. A diamond amongst coal deserving of worship and admiration. Aphrodite X sees herself as the epitome of divinity, believing whole heartedly that the world should look to her for guidance and instruction.

A true narcissist whose bad habits have only grown worse over the course of centuries, rather than improving and mellowing out, it could be said that Aphrodite became even more hungry for the attention and worship of her subjects - no longer being satisfied with meddling on their lives and matching humans amongst each other.

Instead, all humans must dedicate their affection and love to her. Every last drop.

Having taken the city of Colchis for herself, Aphrodite’s unrestrained search for pleasure turned the city into a den of sin, her hold over the city anchored by the Temple her followers established at its heart. Taking in the life force and essence of her people, Aphrodite uses the accumulated power to birth artificial humans based on her own template, clones which she uses to maintain her stranglehold over the population through her Noble Phantasm.

Aphrodite continues to expand Colchis, using her homunculus army to capture more and more humans to add to her collection. Her aim being to produce the perfect spouse for herself and with them by her side spread her domain until it encompasses the entirety of the world.

All humans and gods shall be forced to adore and exalt her for the rest of eternity.

[Class Skills]

Riding - [A+]

Magic Resistance -
    [A]

Item Creation -
    [C]

[Personal Skills]

Double Summon - [???]

A consequence of being two spirit origins manifested in one body, Aphrodite X is capable of utilizing one class container for “herself” and another for “Ishtar”. The skills are often warped, as a consequence of their mixing, but it does permit the deity the nearly unique ability to take on any of the potential class characteristics either she or Ishtar could theoretically possess.

Shining Crown of Venus - [A]

A unique skill created from the merging of Ishtar’s and Aphrodite’s divine cores, both goddesses connected to Venus. It combines various skills related to domains common to both goddesses, though originally belonging to Ishtar. In practice, the skill functions as an evolved form of Territory Creation which allows Astarte=Inanna to create a Temple where rituals of worship may be conducted. The confines of this Temple are treated as a separate world from Gaia where her authority is absolute, allowing the composite Goddess to utilize all seven authorities within the crown as her own..

Composite Divine Mentality - [EX]

Aphrodite is a truly, utterly, totally narcissistic person. And as Astarte=Inanna, this aspect of her personality has become all encompassing. She cannot conceive of others as having value or importance except in how they relate to her. To call her selfish is an understatement. In a single moment, she could go from totally hating someone with every fiber of her being to loving them slavishly to simply being bored of them. In that way, her mindset is warped and twisted into something alien - something that exists solely to seek her own pleasure and self aggrandizement. She cannot be influenced by supernatural means, and possesses a near bipolar disorder that is triggered by different situations and memories as they relate to both goddesses legends.

Familiar (Doves) - [D]

One of Aphrodite's sacred animals, they act as her eyes and ears throughout Elysium, delivering information and helping her deliver messages to her army. They have no use for direct combat and are better used as spies. Their number however is ludicrous, with thousands of doves observing and reporting to the goddess simultaneously.

[Noble Phantasms]

Spoiler:
    Venus Anadyomene: Love Rises from the Sea - [C]

A recreation of Aphrodite’s birth from the sea after Kronos castrated his father. This Noble Phantasm allows Aphrodite X to recreate all forms of life she has recorded within her. Normally Aphrodite would only be able to create faithful representations of lovers connected to her legend, however, since this version is still a Divine Spirit and has had a much longer time to collect data, she can spawn hordes of cloned soldiers. It is even possible for her to recreate servants and heroes so long as she has access to their genetic material.

God Bliss: Endless Pleasure, Divine Euphoria - [A]

Aphrodite’s ability as a goddess to charm and beguile the mind. Beyond most abilities of the type, this Noble Phantasm is a mental attack which rearranges the mental faculties of the user in such a way that Aphrodite becomes the universal focus of their love and devotion. It isn’t hypnosis or brainwashing, but a complete overhaul of a sentient being’s history on a conceptual level. Introducing the concept of ‘Aphrodite’s Lover’ into their very being and rearranging their existence in order to conform to this characteristic.

κεστὸν ἱμάντα: Cloth of Sublime Temptation - [D]

Aphrodite’s Magic Girdle. A present from her husband, Hephaestus which allows Aphrodite to take the form of those whom her targets love most intensely. It allows the goddess to conceal her real identity and disguise her divinity, preventing her from using her other Noble Phantasms while transformed. It allows Astarte=Inanna to disguise herself as a traveling Priestess of Colchis, and is normally used to tempt and trick humans into returning with her to the.

Eanna Inanna Maanna: The Heavenly Boat Crossing the Sea of Stars - [A]

An improved version of Ishtar’s boat of heaven, combined with Aphrodite’s own chariot. Its size is remarkable, closer to that of a modern aircraft carrier. It is, in actuality, a moving fortress with Aphrodite X’s temple occupying its center, a replica of Eanna, the Heaven Temple which once belonged to the Mesopotamian God An. Using the energy extracted from the High Priestess’ followers to power its insane firepower. It, in many ways, can be considered a symbol of her divine authority as much as a tool or weapon.

To the Fairest: Golden Apple of Discord - [EX]

An instrument of pure chaos created by the goddess Eris in a fit of petty vengeance. Once, it was a golden apple of immortality. But now, after centuries of chaos and bloodshed, it has become an instrument of calamity. Simply possessing the object is enough to activate its curse, bringing misfortune upon the bearer. However, because of the nature of whom it was derived from, it doesn’t directly affect the bearer.

The Apple’s greatest danger lies in its ability to grant a single unrestricted wish, much like how a young Paris exchanged it for Helen of Troy, the holder of this Noble Phantasm can trade the Apple for a Miracle once it has accumulated enough mana, working like Proto-Grail. However, once used the Apple will unleash chaos and discord in equal measure to the requested Miracle.

In this way, it is an Anti-World weapon, capable of overturning the fate of a planet. Realizing the desires of its bearer yet bringing all else to ruin. Truly, only a purely selfish person could wield such a thing.

Last edited by Wyvern; July 21st, 2020 at 01:35 PM.

Blog Entries
    Astarte =Inanna : An other masterpice of your lostbelt olympians , do i asume Right that vefore she were in Brynhildrs Body ? i am appreciate and love the fact that you connected those two Goddessess as it was speculated that Aphrodite was included in the Greek Mythospehre through the Phoenician influence and their Astarte . and i must admit that your series of them has inspired me to an similar idea . thoughim curious which Spear would she has as Lancer i wonder . and i am curious what she would think of my Lostbelt Neferuaton i think they could het along .

Blog Entries
    Astarte=Inanna: Pretty scary sheet. She definitely gives the vibe of a nigh-invincible final boss character the heroes would all have to band together to defeat. Personality-wise she seems like a combo of Medb and Kiara, or maybe I'm just thinking of her first two NPs. Out of curiosity, any thoughts on my Delilah Servant?

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six Zork Knight's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by Wyvern View Post
    True Name: Astarte=Inanna
    Very scary. Is she supposed to become the whole Beast III or only half of it?

On an unrelated note, I've been cracking my head trying to think if one can incorporate the fact that Diomedes' two main lieutenants in the Iliad are Sthenelus and Euryalus, or perhaps the similarity between his golden-sword and golden-boar-themed armor to Chrysaor, without making Diomedes a tall busty purple-haired lady...

Blog Entries
    Very scary. Is she supposed to become the whole Beast III or only half of it?
    She wasn't made with a clear number or half in mind, though I've been told she seems like a candidate for one of the Beast III halves.

Astarte=Inanna: Pretty scary sheet. She definitely gives the vibe of a nigh-invincible final boss character the heroes would all have to band together to defeat. Personality-wise she seems like a combo of Medb and Kiara, or maybe I'm just thinking of her first two NPs. Out of curiosity, any thoughts on my Delilah Servant?
    You would be correct in that Astarte=Inanna has similarities to those two. She has, in fact used both as hosts previously. Aphrodite has a thing for going after beautiful women, with the Ishtar Homunculus having been her 9th victim overall. Others include Kiara, Sheba, Medb, Brynhildr, Cleopatra, and Jeanne D'arc. She was a very prolific body snatcher.

As for your Delilah Servant, I liked her Noble Phantasm. It is very fitting of her legend and has a believable effect. Simple and to the point, which I happen to like more than my Uber powerful servants. She actually reminded me a lot of Salome in terms of design. They have the same dancer seductress look to them.

thoughim curious which Spear would she has as Lancer i wonder . and i am curious what she would think of my Lostbelt Neferuaton i think they could het along .
    Her Lancer class is actually something she could have gotten from Ishtar, as she has been known to use a spear to execuse her An Gal Te Ki Gal Se Noble Phantasm if she wasn't an Archer. This is in refference to that ability. As for your Neferuaton, while Aphrodite X and her have similar personalities, those would actually conflict as Astarte=Inanna believes only she is worthy of being loved and that Neferuaton is attempting to steal others affection from her.

In short. It would be a catfight.

Blog Entries
    i have one Question Wyvern which of your currently revealed lostbelt olypmics would you say is the most powerfull one as i think that each one of them has an power and danger Level comparable of an Beast servant which reminds me that in my lostbelt will be appearing two Gods Spirits of egypt i will make profiles ,and i have in planning also a Grand Servant which as sole hint is even more antique then Gilgamesh .

and just to be shure have you got my last message ? in any case i hope that for all of us the times are getting better .
    Last edited by Kabalisto Koga; July 21st, 2020 at 07:52 PM.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kabalisto Koga View Post
    i have one Question Wyvern which of your currently revealed lostbelt olypmics would you say is the most powerfull one as i think that each one of them has an power and danger Level comparable of an Beast servant which reminds me that in my lostbelt will be appearing two Gods Spirits i will make profiles ,and i have in planning also a Grand Servant which as sole hint is even more antique then Gilgamesh .

and just to be shure have you got my last message ? in any case i hope that for all of us the times are getting better .
    Amongst the Lostbelt Olympians there are two ways to measure their danger. One is Lost Depth. All Lostbelt servants have a Lost Depth ranking which establishes how damaging they are to the Human Order as a whole. However, merely being dangerous doesn't equate raw power. As a rule of thumb, assume that Zeus, Poseidon and Hades stand as the three strongest. Which means that Zeus is currently is the strongest Lostbelt Olympian.

As for your PM. I received it, but have yet to respond. Also yes, I hope we can return to a less constratining state of affairs as soon as possible and appreciate your concern.

I am grabbing my stuff from other forums and putting it here. No foul right?

"Hey remember the time Sumanai utterly ruined an innocent woman because Gunther had a boner lol"

Name: Brunhilde
    Class: Rider
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Alternate Classes: Caster, Saber
    Origin: Nibelungenlied

STR: B
    END: C
    AGI: A
    MGC: C
    LCK: A

Bio

The Queen of Iceland as stated in the Nibelungenlied, tales of her unworldly beauty and strength would be spread to the corners of the known world reaching the ears of King Gunther whom overflowed with desire convinced Siegfried to aid him in 'taming' her despite Siegfried warning Gunther of Brunhilde's temper. Recognizing Siegfried from ages ago and his power she greeted him like an old friend but when Siegfried declared himself vassal of Gunther and chided her disrespect she became disappointed and gave Gunther the trials for her hand as she have given many before, until then all failed and all died. Fearing for his life Gunther ordered Siegfried to aid him and the knight did so with an invisible cloak, Gunther would move as if exerting physical might but it would be Siegfried as his shadow whose strength would be used, although she accepted her defeat Bruhilde, suspicious of Gunther she defeated him at night and bound him and later Siegfried again invisible would break her so Gunther could achieve victory once more

For years she stewed in hatred of her humiliation and Kriemhild's smug implications, until one day Brunhilde manipulated Kriemhild into revealing her humiliation in a public place via taunting Siegfried, enraged Kriemhild lost control and boasted of Brunhilde's rape by Gunther and defeat by Siegfried. Having converted much of Burgundy to her side while maintaining strong connections with her homeland Kriemhild demanded the death of Siegfried and Gunther fearing for his throne and loss of treasure immediately accepted it. Creating a fake military threat Siegfried would leave the country with Hagen and then be killed by the latter

Despite Kriemhild's notorious revenge Brunhilde and her country would suffer no grievances from the widow. Perhaps it was luck due to Kriemhild's death to Old Hildebrand, the mentor of Dietrich of Bern or Etzel (Atilla) disinterest in her lands.

The 'Valkyrie' of her age. A woman of immense strength, beauty, riches, warriors, intellect and lands. Ironically due to her sheer independence and strong emotions she is a nearly 180º of the automata-like Valkyrie of Norse mythology and comparison between both is a source of ire for Brunhilde and confusion for the valkyries. A self-serving person whom cares little for ideals or legends and use her intelligence to manipulate the desire of others and achieve her own while at the same time maintaining enough balance to not be judged a tyrant or evil upon the eyes of the masses

Skills

Class Skills
    Magic Resistance (B): Brute strength and skill unmatched by all but Siegfried the great Dragonblooded Knight. Further boosted by Swan Mystic Code

Personal Skills
    Swan Mystic Code (A): Brunhilde's virginity gives her strength and is symbolized by her belt and ring without those she is reduced to the Queen Wife of Gunther. Due to similarities with Brynhildr and several legends of heroes stealing the clothes of phantasmal spirit swan maidens Brunhilde was granted this skill. Increases STR and AGI by two ranks as long as she keeps her artifacts in hand, dismissing them is impossible and if stolen the thief will possess power over Brunhilde

Subversive Activities (D++): The ability to reduce enemy's war potential in the preliminary stage before going to battle. At this rank Brunhilde is only able to cripple a single individual in an enemy army but in exchange the efficiency skyrockets

Golden Rule (Domain) (A): Mixed skill of several golden rules (wealth,body,beauty,calamity). Blessings and curses will rain indiscriminately affecting enemies and allies

Noble Phantasm

Noble Phantasm
    Thidrekssaga- Verdant Fields of Ruin
    Rank B
    Anti-Army
    The episode where a young Siegfried and Brunhilde met each other. In a farm where Brunhilde grew mythical horses they played and danced until Siegfried left for the world. When Gunther required it without hesitation Siegfried cast that bond into the flames and used it to trick and break Brunhilde. The culmination of Brunhilde's efforts to create green field in the land of eternal ice that was her kingdom. When activated Brunhilde summons spring upon the land, wounds and magical energy are restored and Brunhilde is able to summon a mighty host of phantasmal horses to carry out her will

However it can be said Brunhilde marrying Gunther is a consequence of Fafnir's Gold. Gunther and Siegfried would win many riches and treasures only to be crushed by them all as such Brunhilde can also wield the poison of Fafnir if she so wishes but as she does so she acknowledges her bond and the dragon begins to resonate with her Saint Graph

Brunhilde Tragoedia- Until Betrayal Divide the Two Apart
    Rank C
    Anti-Unit
    "REBEL! ROAR! SCREAM! ANGUISH! STRUGGLE AND PROVE TO ME YOUR WORTH! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"
    "Dolls are made to be broken! This'll be your trial so fight or die...Brunhilde Tragoedia!"

The spear wielded by Hagen to slay Siegfried. A villainous spear coated in betrayal and willing sacrifice for Siegfried knew of the plan and accepted it believing with Brunhilde's rage sated disasters would be averted. Similar to Brynhildr Romantia but it one-sidedly flows with hatred and as Brunhilde runs wilder it will start to produce ether uncontrollably and begin to infect the land thus killing indiscriminately as the energy poison humans and colors the world with 'value'
    Last edited by BoktaiMoon; July 22nd, 2020 at 08:11 PM.

Blog Entries
    Servant Assassin:

Appearance:

Source

True Name: Locusta of Gaul

Alignment: Neutral Evil

Armament: A simple dagger coated in poison.

Strength- E
    Agility- C
    Endurance- D
    Mana- C
    Luck- C
    NP- B+

Personality
    Bubbly and innocent, Assassin acts like a typical flower-girl. But that's only a mask over her true nature. In reality she's an unhinged psychopath who revels in the harm and pain her poisons bring. The sight of someone writhing in anguish from her poisons before finally succumbing would bring Assassin an almost orgasmic degree of joy.

There's only one thing Assassin cares about apart from poisoning people and that's the emperor Nero, whom she has a twisted infatuation for. Assassin views Nero as "beautiful and pure, just like a rose," but believes that very
    naivity
    purity
    makes her unsuited to handling the empire's dark side. For that reason she devotes herself to poisoning all Nero's enemies so her empress won't have to dirty herself. A warped love that accepts dying her hands in any amount of blood to ensure her beloved will never sully their splendor. The fact that Nero herself never fully approved of this is irrelevant to Assassin, as she was initially hired by her mother Agrippina.

When fortunes finally turned against Nero and she was pursued by the Praetorian Guard, she sought Assassin to prepare a special poison that would ensure her a painless death. However Assassin ultimately didn't have time to give the poison to Nero, and the empress instead ended her own life by stabbing herself in the throat with her sword. That the
    love
    poison
    she poured all her heart and soul into, didn't manage to reach Nero even at the very end, is truly something that brings Assassin the deepest regrets and sorrow.

Incidentally, based on the legend of her death Assassin has a crippling phobia of giraffes. If she sees one her face will turn pale and she'll try to hide behind the nearest object, or even her own Master.

Assassin's wish on the Holy Grail is simply to revive Nero, so she can once more serve loyally by her empress' side. However if she were to actually obtain the Grail, Assassin's wish would be tainted by her own subconscious desire for Nero to approve of her actions. As such what would be brought forth by the Grail wouldn't be the true Nero but a "Nero who embraces and condones all of Locusta's sins". In other words, a Nero Alter.

Dislikes: harm to her emperor, giraffes, improperly prepared poisons
    Talents: herbalism, poisoning
    Natural Enemy: Nero, Galba

Class Skills:

Presence Concealment- C
    The ability to cut off one's presence as a Servant. However the level of concealment drops sharply the moment one prepares to attack. At this rank Assassin can skillfully hide her presence from normal senses, but can still be detected by Magecraft and scrying methods. In her career Assassin committed countless poisonings without being caught or having it traced back to her. However since she was eventually caught several times, this Skill's rank is lower than it could be.

Personal Skills:

Poisoner- A+
    The talent to brew and use poisons. As the classical world's most notorious and prolific poisoner, Assassin wields a high rank in this Skill. At this rank Assassin knows how to concoct any kind of poison, even ones she wouldn't have known about in life. However more exotic poisons might require rare and even Phantasmal ingredients that are hard or impossible to find in the modern world. This Skill also grants Assassin the knowledge of how to best use her poisons to maximize their deadly effects.

Murderer On A Misty Night- D

A Skill expressing one's nature as a serial killer as opposed to a proper assassin. Assassin is technically the first serial killer in recorded history. But as her murders were carried out for political motives rather than a personal obsession like most serial killers, she only has a low rank in this Skill. With a successful Luck check, Assassin can perform an uncontested first strike on targets who belonged to the nobility or upper classes in life.

This condition reflects how Assassin's victims were mostly other nobles and aristocrats who opposed emperor Nero.

Mental Pollution- B
    A distorted mentality that affords protection against mental influencing thaumaturgy. However as a byproduct it becomes difficult to relate to others not similarly twisted. Assassin regards almost everyone other than herself as not even human, but mere amusing guinea-pigs existing for her to test her poisons on. The only person she ever truly cared about was her emperor Nero, but even then, Assassin never truly understood the object of her infatuation.

Noble Phantasms
    Ludus Venefica
    Royal Poisoner's Wisdom

Type: Anti-Unit

A Noble Phantasm that encapsulates the school of poisoning Assassin set up on permission from emperor Nero. Countless enterprising poisoners flocked to Assassin's villa in the countryside to learn of the deadly arts. Martina, another infamous poisoner, was even said to have been personally tutored by Assassin.

This Noble Phantasm embodies Assassin's status as not only a great poisoner herself but one who mentored countless lesser poisoners and drove them to perfect their noxious craft. It allows Assassin to recruit ordinary humans as her "followers", imparting a portion of her abilities as a poisoner to them. Those affected gain the Skills Presence Concealment (E), Poisoner (C) and Mental Pollution (D), in effect becoming a low-grade Pseudo-Servant that acts on her beck and call. The contract has to be voluntary for this ability to take effect, but the relevant definition of "voluntary" is quite loose. Assassin favors using mind-altering poisons to induce her target in a submissive stupor and "coax" them into pledging loyalty to her.

Assassin uses this Noble Phantasm to create a network of spies and killers she can send after her foes while staying in the shadows herself. As any of these "lesser Assassins" would be no match for most Servants, the true power of this Noble Phantasm lies in the rampant deceit and mistrust it sows. A repulsive situation where anyone, from a passing stranger on the street to the friendly barista serving you coffee, could be a brainwashed killer sent to poison you. It'd be enough to drive even the sturdiest-minded Servants to paranoia. In this way Assassin can whittle down her foes' strength through consecutive assassination attempts without needing to confront them directly.

Once they accept Assassin's contract, a symbol of a purple belladonna flower materializes on the target's chest, directly over their heart. This mark is both a symbol of the power they've received from Assassin as well a dagger over their heart if they ever try to betray her. Should any of Assassin's followers ever act against her the mark will dissolve, releasing a fast-acting poison through the target's body that stops their heart in seconds.

Venenum Domus Aurea
    Envenomed Theatre Of Devotion

Type: Reality Marble

A Noble Phantasm culminating Assassin's legend as a poisoner. A Reality Marble containing every single poison Assassin ever brewed in life, and many more she only dreamed of creating. An "ideal world" for Assassin born from her deepest craving, a depraved sanctum where she can indulge in her talents as a poisoner to the fullest. Due to the infatuation for the emperor Nero carved into Assassin's heart this Noble Phantasm has manifested in a form based on Nero's infamous theatre.

Albeit Assassin's version is decayed and overrun with countless poisonous plants. This visually reflects how Assassin herself can be likened to a poisonous vine that crept through Rome, choking out all who opposed the Emperor. While beautiful, each and every plant is incredibly poisonous to the point where a single touch can bring a swift and painful death to an ordinary human. Truly a hellish paradise that enthralls the target's senses while dragging them to the grave.

Within this Noble Phantasm Assassin can freely exert her authority as mistress of poisons to the fullest. She can (re)create any kind of poison she ever brewed in life and even others, ranking up her Poisoner Skill to EX. Assassin doesn't need to gather materials to brew her poisons anymore as she can simply conjure them from thin air. However Assassin still needs to know the chemical composition of any poison she wishes to create. Assassin's Presence Concealment is also elevated to EX-rank, allowing her to merge her presence with her inner world and become completely undetectable. However, it drops to A+ rank when attacking.

As Assassin's poisonings were mainly committed against the upper class, enemies who were kings or nobles in life suffer a rank down to their stats inside her Reality Marble.

Second female Assassin in a row for me. I know Cursed By Fortuna wrote up a pretty good sheet for her a while back, but I wanted to try going for my own take. It was a little hard reconciling her existence with TM's unusually positive version of Nero, and I probably could've fleshed their relationship out better, but this has been sitting in my WIP folder for a while and I just wanted to get it out. Basically, she admires Nero's naivity, but also derides it as foolish, and does the dirty work Nero won't because she believes it's essential for running the empire. Of course she also actually enjoys it, but that's the justification she rationalizes to herself...

As usual, comments and critiques would be welcome. Thanks for reading!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by BoktaiMoon View Post
    I am grabbing my stuff from other forums and putting it here. No foul right?
    Nice to see you here as well Zefangs! We sure are getting a Spacebattles party going on these days. Welcome to the forums. Don't worry about crossposting, since pretty much all my Servants are crossposts between forums anyway.

Assassin: Of course, the psychopathic poisoner just has to get Yuuka as a face-claim!

Servant Sheet Compilation
    'Winner' of the Legendary Jack-Off

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Reaper of Remnant View Post
    Nice to see you here as well Zefangs! We sure are getting a Spacebattles party going on these days. Welcome to the forums. Don't worry about crossposting, since pretty much all my Servants are crossposts between forums anyway.

Assassin: Of course, the psychopathic poisoner just has to get Yuuka as a face-claim!
    does that mean i could there see more of your servant profiles reaper ? and have you seen my last servant profile ?

and from which anime is this Yuuka actually?

Brunhilde ?: also welcome here and that is a quite good profile and i recognise the faceclaim Picture its Dark fairy cheer Girl Right ?