Page 610 of 616 FirstFirst ... 110510560600605608609610611612615 ... LastLast
Results 12,181 to 12,200 of 12318

Thread: Create-A-Servant 3

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Salt Pillar View Post

"I've become incensed, and my face has fallen, and I was asked for an explanation of these.
    I laid inside a burrow, back then when the soil was clean and comfortable.
    I traced my fingers across the dirt, for my limbs were rakes with which I ought to bear fruit.
    But my explanation was not enough, and I was comforted even so.
    I was told that I was owed unconditional love, and that my existence was precious to all around me.
    To feel the warmth of this love, I had to work the field and never complain.
    And when my offerings failed to satisfy, I had to bear superior fruits.
    And when meat was put against the table, I had to quiet down and worship the hunter.
    My limbs were meat that raked fields, and his were weapons that plundered all living things.
    I did not do well; sin lurked at my door.
    A foreign taste filled my mouth and insects were born at my feet, where blood began accumulating.
    The stone fell to the ground. I did this to me."

"We all bore the consequences for recognizing Good and Evil.
    My parents now saw only pain and hardships; my brother saw the differences between the Heavens and the Earth; the hunter saw only what laws he was to abide by.
    I saw a World brimming with opportunity, a World that was made for all of us.
    What sin is greater?
    To eat an apple, or to cultivate it?
    To kill a man, or to birth a thousand killers?
    To finally succumb to the rule of nature, or to usurp the instinct?
    I saw an animal gallop through the fields. I saw the horns attached to its red skin, like chains pulling to the sky.
    I hoped to liberate it, that's all. But, when I abide by the laws, I am an animal. You can't conform in spite of destiny.
    How could He do this to me? How could He present me to my parents deformed at birth?
    I was a young boy when my limbs became filthy and my head was spurred with sinful yearnings.
    I envied the ease by which he fulfilled his duties, the very duties so foreign and abstract to me were simple and orderly to him.
    I usurped the responsibility to decide which animal lived and died, as my parents had.
    But I had no excuse for my actions.
    I was not deceived by a snake.
    I was brave and distinguished.
    Among the superior species, I was the apex predator.
    I bore the Sign."

"For the crime of liberating a trapped animal—for the crime of breaking the fate of the hunter to hunt, and for the hunted to be eaten—I was punished.
    No longer was I owed love, and the warmth bestowed upon me was stolen by the feverish winds.
    Storms bellowed above me and I ran back to the burrow I loved so.
    It was full of mud, and insects, and blood that followed me everywhere.
    I ran, my ears were pierced by voices I knew nothing about.
    My heart beat, as I was not accustomed to running long distances.
    I was born to cultivate gardens and snip at invasive roots.
    At last I collapsed beside the unthinkable evils I had birthed, and the storm pushed a horn into my head for all to see.
    Underneath, above my eyebrow, my owner's name was written in the blood of the hunter.
    I put my head against the earth, begging it to consume the blood again, to rid me of this enormous pressure.
    It refused my call.
    The World rejected me for being strong and brave.
    It hated me because I did what no one else could.
    It despised my limbs for executing the rules as they were given to me.
    I hate these limbs of mine.
    I hate the World for seeing me as a threat.
    Even the storm knew my sin was bound to be, and so it never wanted to see my at His pearly gates.
    I walked the land alone, because all who sought me saw the Mark and yelped in horror.
    For I was made to bear fruits, but instead, I chose to build a city."

Questioner
    —The First Murderer—

Alias: The First Murderer Class: Questioner ; (Voyager, Watcher, Ruler)
    True Name: Cain Source: Abrahamic Religions
    Armament: Rock Attribute: Star

STR A
    END A+
    AGI C
    LUK EX
    MAG B
    NP EX

DEFINITION The Questioner
    Questioner
    The Questioner Class is a container fit for those who qualify as Cornerstones to the Collective Unconsciousness.
    Rocks piled up for the benefit of all mankind—the Questioners are parables that permeate through everyday human interactions.
    They are human beings who engulfed the human consciousness with their actions, and most importantly, their ideals. While heroes are mystified and worshiped by the masses and thus attain the status of Heroic Spirits, Questioners embed themselves so deeply into society's consciousness that people worship them without necessarily knowing who they are.
    To qualify as a Heroic Spirit of Dialogue, one must adhere to these two requirements:
    The Heroic Spirit must align with the Star attribute, and thus be a major factor in the advancement of the unconsciousness.
    The Heroic Spirit must possess dialectic prowess.

Sometimes, a Heroic Spirit majorly influences the human consciousness, but is considered by many a recluse—in such unique circumstances, because Questioners must possess dialectic prowess, the concept which the Heroic Spirit is most famous for proliferating in human interactions is the one who'll be taking their place as the "representative of the Cornerstone."

- Burden of Proof
    A Class Skill of Questioners.
    The Burden of Proof lies on the one who speaks, not the one who negates. It is the ability to lead a person into an ideological trap of their own making. It denotes the natural inclination of the Questioner Class towards resolving issues through dialogue. Questioner can defend skillfully against conceptual weapons, embodied concepts, phenomena synonymous with the "Evil Dragon Phenomenon", daemonic possession, metamorphoses, mental interference and insanity. Upon reaching the rank of A, even the dismissal of Reality Marbles is feasible.
    Burden of Proof possesses a built-in soft-spot which collapses the defenses the skill provides. Each Questioner goes about logic and dialogue in different ways, and as such, different Questioners require different proofs for the validity of the "arguments" listed above.

- Lawgiver
    A Class Skill of Questioners.
    The Law of Nature proposed by Questioner. The Paradox Restoration is the "Question" that cements itself in the deepest trenches of mankind's unconsciousness. Just like Beast II is accepted by the World as the Mother of Genesis, "the first to be born, and the last to die", Questioners too can force the World to adhere to their postulations. The Rank correlates directly to the "Question's" popularity in the human unconsciousness. While Rank A regards the entirety of civilization in its popularity, Rank E regards only an individual. It does not necessarily refer to sheer strength.

If you've ever took freedom for granted, you've worshiped the Natural Rights of John Locke.
    If you've ever found no distinction between one chair and another, you've worshiped the Forms of Plato.
    If you've ever felt that life was but a dream, you've worshiped the Butterfly Dream of Zhuangzi.
    If you've ever imagined Rome as the center of the Western world, you've worshiped the Milliarium Aureum of Emperor Augustus.
    If you've ever felt uncertain about the existence of anything but yourself, you've worshiped Rene Descartes' "Cogito ergo sum"except, Rene Descartes was often described as an oversensitive loner, so he will never appear as a Questioner himself; his First Principle will.
    If you've fallen to herd mentality, you've worshiped the Propaganda of Edward Bernays.
    Philosophers, orators, leaders, kings, actors, public-speakers, teachers, mentors—these people will naturally gravitate towards this class given they've made enough dents on the human consciousness.
    Writers, poets, artists, detectives, laywers, judges, cynics—these people do not naturally gravitate towards this class. Some do qualify, but they're more likely to be represented by the ideas they proliferated instead.
    Sherlock Holmes for example does not qualify for Questioner, but his way of thinking would because it is seen as the "supreme way of solving mysteries" in the mind of the Unconsciousness.

BOND The Motive
    Class Skills

Lawgiver — A
    And Cain said unto Abel...What?

The Law of Nature proposed by Questioner. Every human being perceives itself to be superior to every other human being. From kings, to peasants, to underdogs, to wicked ones, knights, and even mere monsters who dwell in the fields—no one can resign to a position of inferiority. Humans fight tooth and nail to maintain their incessant views of superiority and inferiority; they believe that logic signifies virtue, then fabricate reason for their actions. Questioner is different. He knows that he is an unattainable, superior human being, perfected by the touch of God, without an excuse to back it up. That's why his Lawgiver skill stands at the rank A—every human being is victim to comparison.
    Cain's Paradox is this: "the stronger man is allowed to dictate the weaker man." It is the direct sublimation of Cain's entire philosophy. As long as Cain holds steadfast in his convictions that he's a superior human being, he would possess the ability to completely destroy anything he considers as "the weaker man". Unfortunately for Cain, those who also possess "The Mark" are his direct equals, and he cannot dismiss them, as they too were touched by God.

Burden of Proof (Pathos) — B- -
    Burden of Proof denotes the natural inclination of the Questioner Class towards resolving issues through dialogue.
    In Cain's legend, he'd always resolved conflict through violence. But, that is not to say he doesn't believe words can solve the greater things in life. In fact, Cain possesses a natural charismatic persona that allowed him to gather the savages of the Eastern Outskirts of Eden into the City of Enoch. So, why didn't Cain speak to Abel? Why couldn't he ask his parents what was wrong with his offering?
    The tragic truth is astonishingly simple. To whom doth one listen? The whims of nature, or the insects at one's feet upon which one doth trample easily?
    Cain doesn't see other people as human beings. He saw Abel as a deer that needed to be freed from its restraints. He thought his parents were just like a pair of rabbits, awaiting their inevitable death at the maw of the Earth. Maybe it was because none of them suffered the same vice as he had. They never explained to him what was wrong and what was right. He was born running. He was lustrous and uniquely accustomed to nature. He sought the meaning of rules, but they themselves couldn't tell him, for they had been the first sinners both and were ashamed to even utter a sentence regarding what was good and what was bad. You could say that Cain's greatest Sin was distinguishing Good from Evil right at birth; he was surrounded by evil people, and because he was different from them, he thought he was good.
    Cain's Burden of Proof is reliant on Pathos. To overcome his defenses against mental interference, metamorphoses, daemonic possession, conceptual weapons, embodied concepts, insanity and so on, one would only need to show him what "Good" really means by providing arguments through emotion, through pathos. It possesses an above-average rank because Cain is capable of the Unified Language, which increases his dialectic prowess. Functionally, it is one of the weakest manifestations of this skill.

Personal Skills

Aptitude for Slaughter — A++
    Cain said unto Abel: "I see your pain". Other words were used, at the time—but words were spoken, and they meant "I see your pain." He could see the long-stretching ropes that tightened round his Brother's horns; he could see the strain. Palpable, torturous strain. One straw further and he would be destined for unkind demise. Abel was so precious; he was perfect in every way. But he wasn't strong, and the beasts of the field were his equals to quarrel beside. Cain enjoyed seeing his brother fight the animals. It was playful, and blood only flowed when it was necessary for Cain's appetite. Whenever Abel killed an animal, he became one. Cain couldn't handle the hurt, so he pushed his Brother to the ground, sat on his lap, grabbed a rock, and did upon him what Abel did upon the animals of the field—he didn't know how to kill a man, so he replicated the animals and bit into Abel's body repeatedly and without mercy, and when that did not work, he picked a stone and slit his throat. Now, Abel was truly human, for the world perceived his flesh and bone, and he possessed a
    Grievous Wound
    Mark
    worthy of the status 'human'.

A variation of a personal Skill of Archimedes. Archimedes accidentally created massacre weapons that surpassed the state-of-the-art weaponry of his time. Cain, on the other hand, converted nature into a wondrous tool for humanization. Cain's act of murder counts as a "Civilization Expansion", liberating mankind from its restraints. Cain can use naturally occurring items, such as rocks, stones, twigs, and so on, to cut deep into binds and chains to break them apart. He doesn't necessarily see those lines he cuts so naturally—in fact, they appear even on people who never knew Death, such as the Primordial Humans. The truth is, through his nature as a superior human he projects Death onto others, such as Abel, just like God projected Death onto Adam and Eve.

Unified Language — B-
    Questioner possesses an aptitude for dialogues, and thus manifests this Skill at a high rank. Simultaneously, the Mark of Cain prohibits any collaboration between nature and Questioner, thus making this skill functionally bankrupt. Since it can only affect human beings without knowledge of the Unified Language, it becomes the Skill of a Shepherd...and Cain is certainly not a Shepherd. Presumably, the Unified Language allowed Cain to bring together the savages into the City of Enoch which he named after his son. The City of Enoch is the first congregation of true humans—the Unified Language, as manifested by Questioner Cain, is equivalent to Charisma at the highest magnitudes, plus some.

Insect of the Abyss — A
    A Skill that denotes the nature of someone as "an excretion of the Earth." An ancient legend goes that the
    Red Deer
    First King on Earth
    brought insects from the
    Abyss
    Womb of the Mother
    . Similarly, to sin is to construct insects—interpretations of Genesis describes the sin of Adam and Eve as the point of birth of insects, ants, and flies. While these things might hold water, it is a fact that the murder of Abel caused the greatest amount of pain unto the Earth, and thus it caused the greatest excretion of Insects of the Abyss. Cain's insects manifest as Abel's blood, and these insects can overtake, defile, and annihilate systems of nature, creating fake Marble Phantasms that are neither true nor honest. Since these Insects were born from pre-flood soil, they're naturally more threatening than others in their species, but they're not as terrible as Avalon's Vortigern.

BOND The Mark
    Brave, Innocent, Superior
    The Mark of Cain — EX

[color="#aaaaaa"]On a technicality, Cain committed no sin whatsoever. No decree was ever written, spoken, or thought of regarding the killing of other human beings. Undoubtedly, God knew that such a thing would happen, and accepted that it additionally must happen. Cain was not a sinner, he was an ambassador of God's forthcoming laws; the moral of Cain's Mark is that a Sinner should never be dealt with retroactively. Thus, not many people can be adjacent to Cain and possess the same mark as him. Only those who take upon themselves the role of a societal martyr can qualify for this Mark. Those who are akin to Cain himself:
    Truthful
    Brave
    Trailblazer
    Innocent
    One who Questions
    Superior

The Mark is a wound placed above one's eyebrow that designates the wearer a Stronger Man bearing utmost bravery, innocence, and superiority. A Marked being possesses the ability to distinguish rules of nature and rules of law, and to set free things that are hidden and constrained. Those who are fully bare in front of the World are treated with vulnerability in return. The Marked are not cowards, and thus the World adores them and allows them to profess ideologies, make things true and false, and establish civilizations through a Nation-Building Authority. Once Cain is summoned, everyone who sees his Mark can acquire one through qualification and initiation.
    There are certain Classes which possess natural, innate interactions with the Mark of Cain: Voyagers possess the trait of Trailblazing, and thus possess at least one fragment ; Questioners possess all three traits and thus possess two fragments by default ; Avengers can immediately possess the Mark of Cain if they possess all three traits, as the initiation process favors acts that the Consciousness deems dangerous (such as boundless vengeance) ; Foreigners cannot possess the Mark of Cain since they do not belong to the Earth ; Savers cannot attain the Mark of Cain whatsoever ; Assassins who possess Presence Concealment cannot reach two fragments ; Pretenders cannot reach two fragments.

<1/3> Qualifying for 1/3 of the Mark of Cain means possessing one of the three aforementioned traits | Brave ones can inflict damage on Unmarked individuals no matter how strong they may be. Innocent ones can endure tough environments, survive long journeys, and endure without mana for large stretches of time. Superior ones can convince regular people that their positions are correct, and sway their ideals to their side; thus, they can strengthen their own grasp on the world, including their concepts and imposed laws.

<2/3> Qualifying for 2/3 of the Mark of Cain means possessing all three traits | A lone existence superior to most others. By possessing 2/3rds of the Mark of Cain, one is seen by the Consciousness as a Sovereign who teaches and disseminates laws and legalisms. These people possess the Authority to establish Nations and return damage done upon them sevenfold to the enemy to protect this "Nation".

<2/3> Attaining the Mark of Cain means possessing 2/3 fragments and succeeding the initiation | The initiation includes suppressing a Weak Man (who either possesses less fragments or no fragments at all) and forcing upon them one's own ideals of Law and Virtue. For example, Cain's murder of Abel is the projection of Cain's ideals of freedom and hierarchy | Possessors of the Mark of Cain can cease and resume all functions of other human beings — be it ceasing another being's life through the projection of Death, or resuming freedom through freeing the soul from the material body; ceasing freedom through the binding of another to laws, or the resuming of one's life through making one man into an entire nation. Those who possess the full Mark of Cain are akin to God, and they can only be defeated by Stronger Men such as themselves, or Divine Spirits.

BOND Woes & Concerns
    Personality

Dislikes: Nothing
    Talents: Liberating trapped animals from their Earthly limitations, Uniting human beings under his banner
    Natural enemy: Beast I

Relationships

<-> Columbus Worm "You're not a worthy man. Not a weak one, either. You're weaker, but you're not weak. Should one call you a dreg, or a worm? You're certainly within the Earth, and you deserve the Earth to stand by your side... You should stay by my side. I could teach you how to forge weapons and make respectable cities. Eh?! Don't run away! This rock is for you, not for me!"
    <-> Jack the Ripper (Berserker) Vulture "...One stroke, two strokes...er, no. A fading stroke! You're not brave! A weak man who fights the weakest is an embarrassing stain. Keep feasting on bones."
    <-> Don Quixote Horse "...You are not superior. Not at all. You're also a coward. And you're not innocent. You walk the path others have already trod. Embarrassing! Gross! Embarrassing!"
    <-> Gorgias-Gorgias"You've passed the initiation... but you don't qualify for all three virtues. You're only superior. Maybe if I could teach you, Gorgias, you could become both brave and innocent?"
    <-> Florence Foster Jenkins Dove "Fly high, dove. Fly real high, and see if you can survive the fall. Doves fly for long periods of time, but do they forget to flap their wings sometimes? Maybe. I want to know if you forget how to flap your wings, too."
    <-> H. H. Holmes Ant "A coward who hides and deceives. Certainly superior, but not worthy of my guidance. Go away to the sky, ant! Only God can teach you, if he wants to."
    <-> Jeremy Bentham"A breath of fresh air in a sea of lunatics. You're entirely correct in your postulations, Jeremy Bentham. Your ability to deduce the truth makes you superior; your ability to advocate for your truth makes you innocent; your ability to find the truth makes you brave. You've suppressed weak men. Let me carve the Mark unto your forehead, Jeremy Bentham. Please!"
    <-> Hong Xiuquan"A respectable deity worth venerating. If you let me cut above your eyebrow, I could reveal the truth to you. You're not perfect, but you're a project I'm willing to attend to."
    <-> Alice in Wonderland Cat "A coward. A guilty one. An ignoramus. When such a being proposes the suppression of a weak man's authority, I can only life. You're not worth even a singular fading stroke!"
    <-> Praetorian Pack of Wolves"I'll defang you for all of society. You're not supposed to kill for greed, you're supposed to suppress others to save them. It's very clear you do not understand the value of releasing and taking. Practice another ten years, and maybe I'll cut you up."

Author's Note (Sanity Warning)

New Class. I made it to excuse my slew of philosopher babbling and for future projects, so have fun with it. And yes, the Mark of Cain is basically the Questioner-Qualification-Grading-Scale. You caught me.
    This interpretation of Cain was brought to you by our generous sponsor "Demian" by Hermann Hesse. The idea of Cain as a "philosopher" comes from interpretations that say his "nation" was actually just a "school of thought" he made, since early Talmudic interpretations rejected the idea that there were other people in the world beside Cain. Personally, I think it makes more sense that the other human beings on the earth were...well, it's a spoiler to another sheet, I guess.
    The Abyss Insect lore references that sheet as well, which I was supposed to make for the Holocene MCaS but since I didn't make it I guess it's just total ruby text gibberish for now. Maybe soon.

Cain(Questioner):
    Yes! Just... Yes! This Class idea is utterly amazing. By creating a Heroic Spirit of Dialogue of all things, and connecting it to the Human Unconscious... let's just say you've given me an idea for a Servant.

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle TQG Imaginatorious's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Skull View Post
    ~
    And part 2 is here! Surprisingly not a Saber. And he has met Ilya? That's new. Say Skull, do you ever plan to do pure historical Theodoric one day?

Blog Entries
    Questioner Cain

O' Lovesome of Eve
    Touched by the Love that is above all stratum
    Can't you see your nation grieve?

O' Loathsome of Adam
    Your Evil nature dismissed as a fable
    The roads that your people walk are painful macadam

O' Lonesome of Abel
    From your perch upon the Moon
    No Man has earned your Mark and label

O' Questioner, O' Perfect Loon
    From you born Insects and Death
    And Pain manifest, none are immune

O' Cain, O' Farmer to a Crop of Lethe
    Your teachings are meant to degrade and deceive
    And leave all Men natural Laws and Rules bereft?

Bereft? That doesn't rhyme as smoothly as I'd like it to.
    If anything, it sounds somewhat forced, yes?
    Ah, I have been seeing quite a bit of references to Abraxas lately.

Or rather the Gnostic in general. Strange, isn't it?
    Even when the Empyrean is looking down on us all.
    Just like you are doing right now.

Ah, I merely wanted to share my thoughts.
    Though to you, the thoughts of an Ant are worthless.
    Oh, I have said enough.

I'll be heading my way.

cainisgreatilovehimsaltpillargreatwork

Blog Entries
    thanks Simple I appreciate you alot thanks for the kind words <3
    Limbusing this Company
    Quote Originally Posted by Random View Post
    For a moment I had a flash of inspiration about a NP that mixes and matches the attributes of its targets... Unfortunately, Barbara Walker is alive...

Wyrd oft nereð unfǽgne eorl, þonne his ellen déah... Skull's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TQG Imaginatorious View Post
    And part 2 is here! Surprisingly not a Saber.
    It was definitely a toss up between the two, but ultimately I decided that Valke was too important not to include, especially as I denied most of the others their steeds as well.

And he has met Ilya? That's new.
    Not exactly, Ilya was an ally to Dietrich's grandfather. I could be wrong, but I don't think the two appeared together in a scene in any story.

Say Skull, do you ever plan to do pure historical Theodoric one day?
    Maybe one day in the future, but for now I must go back into hibernation. Four sheets within a month has exhausted me...
    "Here's a bangin lil' tune about takin' on The Man!"

(Check out my Super Special Awesome Servant Compendium here)

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Dreamerless View Post
    There's also my Furfur Hatfield.
    where is that
    edit never mind I found it
    Last edited by Areop-Enap; November 24th, 2023 at 08:29 AM.

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Areop-Enap View Post
    where is that
    edit never mind I found it
    Also my Watcher Boethius/Gremory.

Blog Entries
    And now for something completely different. A little out of my wheelhouse, but a pet idea that I've been working on in tiny increments for the past several months. Hopefully it doesn't end up offending any Baltic users out there.
    ----

Caster

In nature, there is no such thing as death. From each sad remnant of decay, some new forms of life arise to take its place. But look within the walls of Man and you will see nothing but false friendships, thoughtlessness and vice that lead to nothing but a cycle of destruction.

True Name: Eglė
    Epithet: “Queen of the Serpents
    Region: Lithuania (Baltic Folklore)
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Dislikes: Humans, Traitors
    Talents: Cooking, Weaving
    Natural Enemy: Drebulė

Parameters
    STR: (D) END: (E) AGI: (C) MGI: (A) LCK: (C) NP: (A)

Character
    Caster takes the form of Eglė, the Queen of the Serpents and main character of the Lithuanian folk tale named after her.

Appearing as a stoic and aloof lady, Eglė has a cold aura surrounding her and a piercing glare to all those who speak to her, even her Master. The reason being her understandable hatred of humans and the world they inhabit, even though she is one herself. This extremity has led her to develop mysophobia towards being “contaminated” with the filth of humans and she refuses to be touched by them nor interact with anything with too strong a stench of them. She would not have even deigned to being summoned if she hadn't been desperate enough for her wish to be granted. Instead of lingering in a city, Eglė will often be found relaxing in the nearest place of nature, preferably with a source of water such as a river or ocean, as she enjoys the company of wildlife and playing with them. If the Master is able to show they are someone of enough integrity and virtue, who would never betray her - Eglė will begin to relax around them. Then, the Master will notice that Eglė has a surprisingly high number of bad habits that break the image of regality and elegance that she had been trying to preserve. If pressed about this, Eglė will embarrassingly confess to essentially being “Nouveau Riche” as in a peasant girl who married into royalty in a (literal) fairytale wedding and so removed from the royal court, she falls back into her churlish ways.

In a Holy Grail War, Eglė is not an upfront fighter as expected of the Caster Class. Taking cues from the Assassin Class, Eglė will focus on using her Familiars to perform reconnaissance and set up an ambush for enemy Servants thanks to her shapeshifting magic allowing her to mask her presence. Should she be forced out into the open, Eglė will engage in fight and run tactics until it is safe to hastily retreat. Whilst she doesn’t care what happens to humans normally, she does have her limit when it comes to seeing children be hurt and will falter if ordered to harm them. Her other main weakness would be the small reptile-like creature that follows her around, Eglė gets noticeably distressed if it disappears from her sight and taking it hostage would be a viable strategy to cease her hostilities. As an aside, while she does have the same sickle-sword that originally belonged to her family, she is loath to use it since it took the life of her husband and will only attack with it as a last resort.

Craft Essence

Accompanying Eglė is a small reptile-like creature. Although at first it seems like a loyal pet, calling it such will greatly offend Eglė. Treating it with both kindness and respect is one of the easier ways to Eglė’s heart. Bonding with Eglė will cause her to reveal that it is the remains of her husband Žilvinas, reanimated thanks to her Noble Phantasm. Obviously since the resurrection was imperfect, Žilvinas has lost all higher intelligence and is reduced to that of a beast. Nor can he use much of his divine power and is little better than a barking dog. Nevertheless Eglė still loves him dearly and wants nothing more than to live in peace with him and their children, away from conflict and destitution.

Her Wish upon the Holy Grail? Naturally it would be to reverse history and make it so her dark hearted family did not murder her husband for being an inhuman creature, even if it means being separated from them forever.

Skills

Class Skills

Item Construction - (C)
    A Caster-class Skill. It is the Skill to manufacture magical items, from implements of war to items for daily use. Also, this Skill requires time to gather components and manufacture items. As Eglė still remembers her lessons from the kindly old witch, she has the capacity to craft a number of enchanted tools, but it is hard to say she has any talent in it.

Territory Creation - (C)
    A Caster-class Skill. It is the Skill to build a special terrain that is advantageous to oneself as a magus, such as for the purpose of collecting mana. If Eglė is to be forced to work with her Master, then the first order of business would be to make modifications to their Workshop, not only fortifying its defences but sprucing it up to look more regal and befitting of an abode of a queen like Eglė.

Personal Skills

Blessing of the Sea - (B)
    A sacred sanctification from the divine beast and husband of Eglė. When Eglė became married to Žilvinas, he had to be sure that his newlywed wife would be capable of surviving at the bottom of the ocean. Therefore he bestowed upon her the same blessing that all Žaltys (Divine Serpents) have, namely that she would be blessed by the sea. This protection continues as a Servant and Eglė is not only able to breathe underwater, but can move freely through it as though water resistance is a non-existent concept. Naturally this Skill extends to her snake Familiars who are extensions of herself and give Eglė a massive advantage in aquatic scenarios as she can move even faster underwater than on dry land and this can catch the enemy off-guard. Humorously, Eglė has spent so many years under the sea that she finds it uncomfortable on land and if forced to stay in her Master’s Workshop, she will sulk by running a bath and staying submerged within the tub’s water.

Familiars [Snakes] - (B)
    The construction and use of the magecraft technique known as Spirit Companion or colloquially as Familiars. Since it is such a common tactic used by mages across the globe, it is a signature sign of the Caster Class Servant. As the eponymous Queen of the Serpents, Eglė will naturally go about creating various types of snakes to serve as her Familiars to serve her both in and out of battle. They can be directed by thought alone, regardless of distance and are very useful for performing reconnaissance or attempting to quietly assassinate enemy Masters by injecting them with poison. In the midst of battle, Eglė will use them as her primary force of attack, summoning up to a hundred to surround and swarm the opponent in a war of attrition. Given the superb flexibility of a snake’s backbone, allowing them to twist and contort in many ways, Eglė can link her Familiars together to form various impromptu shapes such as an emergency shield or a rope to swing from building to building.

Shapeshifting - (A)
    An ability which can refer to either mimicking another’s appearance or otherwise transmutation of the body for varying purposes. Despite there being over a hundred variations of Eglė’s folktale across Eastern Europe and Central Asia, it always ends with Eglė forcibly turning herself and her children into trees to escape the vileness of the human world. Now as a Servant, Eglė will use her powers of shapeshifting to obscure her presence as seemingly harmless flora and fauna in order to observe and get as close to her enemies as possible without being detected. In combat, Eglė will try to use it to turn her body into wood to harden both her offensive strikes and her durability. Then if an enemy gets too cocky and stays in close quarters, Eglė can grab them and start mutating their flesh into that of plant-life in order to immobilise them.

Noble Phantasm

Žaltys-Žilvinas

"Divine Serpent of the Surging Waves"

[Type: Anti-Unit], [Rank: A], [Maximum Range: 800], [Maximum Number of Targets: 100]

The crystalisation of Eglė’s power is the bond between her and her husband Žilvinas, the divine snake (Žaltys) servant of the sun goddess. Whilst they were alive, Žilvinas revealed to Eglė that there existed a certain spell - a summoning chant that was used to call him to the caster. Although Žilvinas has accompanied Eglė to the modern day in the form of a miniaturised dormant reptile state, he isn’t of much use in battle.

Therefore, once Eglė has stored up enough mana and the situation is dire enough, she will invoke the summoning chant once again and funnel all of her power into her husband. If the mana reaches the threshold, Žilvinas will shed his mini-body and return to his true majesty as a Divine Beast. With both intelligence and power restored, Žilvinas is a fearsome foe to encounter even for the strongest of Servants. Eglė jumps upon Žilvinas’ head and directs him to unleash his strength upon their enemies as Žilvinas will either sweep them away with a swipe of his tail or crush them with a tremendous bite attack. For long range or particularly strong opponents, Žilvinas will use his “snake breath” technique which involves firing a torrent of high pressurised water from his mouth which has so much PSI that it is closer to that of a laser and can easily level buildings.

Unfortunately despite their grand reunion, this fairytale reconvening cannot last as after three minutes, Žilvinas will run out of energy and return to his innocent chibi state.

Lore
    The young maiden Eglė one day finds a snake inside the sleeve of her blouse after bathing with her sisters. In a human voice, the snake claims it will easily leave her clothes if Eglė simply agrees to become his wife. Naively, Eglė agrees and the snake disappears but after three days thousands of snakes appear in the garden of her parents’ house, demanding their future queen. Three times the snakes are deceived and carry off a fake bride, but after threatening everyone with dry year, deluge and famine, at last they take Eglė to their lord at the undersea palace.

To Eglė’s surprise, her bridegroom turns out to be a handsome man by the name of Žilvinas - the Snake Prince. After being wed, the couple lives happily enough together and have four children - three sons, Ąžuolas (Oak), Uosis (Ash) and Beržas (Birch) and one youngest daughter Drebulė (Aspen). Eglė had completely forgotten about being human until one day her oldest son Ąžuolas asked if she had any parents of her own, and Eglė started to become homesick.

But Žilvinas feared her going to the surface world and never coming back and so he gave her three impossible tasks to complete before he would give her permission to leave. Only by getting the instructions from a local sorceress does Eglė manage to complete each task and Žilvinas reluctantly lets her and their children go. But just in case, he teaches them a summoning chant to call him in case of an emergency and tells them not to reveal that secret to anyone.

Eglė’s family welcome her back but do not wish her to leave again and so they conspire to kill Žilvinas. One day whilst Eglė is absent, her brothers threaten and beat her sons for information but they remain silent. Eventually the boys’ sister Drebulė intervenes and tells them the secret. All twelve brothers of Eglė call Žilvinas the Snake King from the sea and kill him using scythes. They keep quiet about their sinful deed and nine days later Eglė is ready to depart but as she goes to the seashore to summon her husband, only foams of blood appear and the disembodied voice of Žilvinas tells Eglė what has happened. Enraged, Eglė uses an enchantment to turn her weak willed daughter into a quaking aspen, whilst her sons become strong trees - an oak, an ash and a birch respectively. Lastly Eglė turns herself into a spruce to be with her children forevermore, undisturbed by humanity.

Relationships
    Eric Blóðøx - “Tell me Brother-Slayer, what is it that drives men to kill their family so?”

Karna - “I’ve heard that Surya is supposed to be connected to Saulė, but even if that’s true, I don’t see it in your face.”

Merlin - “This otherworldly air and that childlike innocence, you definitely remind me of him.”

Morgan le Fay - “Have we met before, or do all you witches look alike?”

Saburo Koga - “Hoh? A snake charmer it seems. Do not think I will fall to your wiles so easily.”

Samson - “Another poor soul who was betrayed by someone they loved…”

Yamato Takeru - “So this is the sword that slain the Yamata no Orochi? I bet Žilvinas wouldn't have died to such a flimsy thing.”

Creator's Notes
    A bit outside of my normal wheelhouse, but I felt like trying something different for a change. Also a bit on the basic side, but I feel that has its own rustic charm - heck I could legitimately see Eglė subbing in for Medea in the original VN if you just changed her relationship with Kuzuki from romantic to a platonic one that restores her faith in humanity.

Believe it or not, I legitimately started work on this sheet before playing Fate/Samurai Remnant and saw the snake wielding Assassin of that game.

The Faceclaim is that of Diabellstar the Dark Witch from the Yu-Gi-Oh Card Game. Likewise Žilvinas’ FC is from the related character in the Archetype, Snake-Eyes Flamberge Dragon. And of course the Craft Essence is the concept art of Diabellstar and her little buddy Snake-Eye Populus together.

As usual, all comments and criticisms are duly welcome~
    Last edited by Skull; November 26th, 2023 at 06:48 PM.

I'm a peaceful woman with bad intentions. Lady Vanatos's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    This is one of my favs from you in recent memory, Skull. GG's
    Current FGO setup

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Vanatos View Post
    This is one of my favs from you in recent memory, Skull. GG's
    Ayy, glad you enjoyed it. Wasn't sure if people would like something so different but happy it seems to have worked out.

So…first servant in…a while here! Hopefully it’s a serviceable one!

[Beauty].

A trait that is insuperable from humanity. There is a common phrase in the society of the modern mage. 'If one looks upon beauty, one becomes more beautiful'. This is because [Beauty] is a sympathetic curse: as we appreciate art, the more it purifies our souls and spirits; the true nature of the feeling we express with the term 'beauty'. So it goes without saying that if we were to witness something of extreme [Beauty], then we would be blessed with an extreme amount of appreciation - a worship so pure it is done without thought and with fervor.

But [Beauty] is, in and of itself, not a trait humanity was created to possess. For such a creature to exist, a [Beautiful] man, an anomaly would need to take place. The one below is a one-in-an-age anomaly, a human born more [Beautiful] than what his kind should be capable of. Perhaps the result of his mothers Divine heritage. Perhaps the result of his father being a similar, though weaker, existence. Perhaps it was a mixture of both. Perhaps it was simply providence. Whatever the reasoning, from the dawn of his existence the boy was too beautiful to exist.

Not without sufficient insurance of Fate for the mastercraft of Philautia.

And so a prophecy wove itself into being. That should his existence ever come to know himself, he would die a slow and sure death. But should he never come to know of [Beauty], he would live a long life and grow to become a wizened man. With this destiny set, he was brought into the world, a creature more [Beautiful] than any other who had walked upon the Earth. Soon growing into a young man, he’d many suitors who all craved his flesh, women and men from all around the world who craved to be with him, to partake of him, to be blessed by him.

Not a single eye held love.

Lust, admiration, want, desire perhaps. But not what he had come to understand “love” to be from how it had been described to him. They wanted his body. They did not spend a single instance getting to know him for who he was. To be the boy was to be alone in a sea of grasping arms, surrounded by the sensation of flesh unwillingly grasping itself around your arms, drowning in pressure and pleas that would never cease. No matter how often he rejected them, they would not cease their proposals. He was simply the prize that would satiate their lust.

Realizing soon enough that his consent was barely a factor, the young boy grew more jaded with time. Developing a tongue like a knife and a hatred for the concept of “love” that burned like fire, he would eventually grow more isolated with time, taking up life as a hunter to escape from civilization for long stretches of time. To his suitors he would grow more vitriolic, even so far as to tell them to off themselves, and yet more came everyday. Eventually, it seemed that his [Beauty] had even begun to reach the eye of the divine, as he found out in that cave one day.

Without asking, she wrapped her arms around him. Her breath hot on his neck, her hands cold and clammy with anticipation, her grip tight as a vice, as though daring him to reject her. He hated it. He hated it, he hated, he hated it. Even in solitude, he could not escape from his own [Beauty]. Tearing her from his body, the boy ran and ran, as though attempting to outrun his own Fate. But in the end, it would always catch up with him. As the nymph named Echo finally wasted away, soon after he came across a spring. Daring to take a drink, that was when he saw it.

An existence more [Beautiful] than even [Beauty]. Ensnared by it he reached out, watching as it rippled and spread away from his fingertips. In truth, that was when he had been ensnared. Though the appearance of the face within the mirrored surface caught his attention, the idea of something that did not care for him and could never belong to him…it was far more captivating than even himself. Staring at the reflection and speaking to it, not caring if it could never respond, the boy sat there and wasted away. As he began to grow thinner and his body glowed a golden hue, petals replacing flesh and stalks replacing limbs in the wake of his death, he could only smile a bittersweet smile for his one true love.

“Oh marvelous boy…I loved you in vain. Farewell.”

That is the tale and end of the servant that would come to stand before you. Within the summoning circle a luminous blue foretold his existence. From it came an astonishingly beautiful young man, one that would make even the chastest men blush up a storm. He stopped, paused, and addressed his summoner.

“You’re…interested in me? …Yes, I was afraid of that. Unfortunately, you couldn’t measure up to an ape, let alone myself. But I'm no brute who takes pleasure in watching filth cry over its inadequacies. Hmm…how to solve...ah! I got it! Here! A spare blade, perfect to spare the world of your ugly wails.”

~❤️~~❤️~

Assassin of the Heart

Other Eligible Classes: Archer
    True Name: Narcissus
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Origin: Greek Mythology - Greek Myth
    Attribute: Earth
    Height: 5'11'' / 170 cm
    Weight: 155 lbs / 71 kg
    Traits: Male, Humanoid, Hominidae, Weak to Enuma Elish
    Catalyst: Water taken from the spring he died near, a petal from the Narcissus plant he turned into
    Talent(s): Persuasion

Likes: “What? Why the hell are you asking that? The moment you heard my name you knew the answer.”

Dislikes: “You. You and all the…what’s the right words…sludge sucking vermin who keep ignoring basic privacy and personal space. Is it that fucking hard to respect boundaries nowadays!?”

Parameters:
    STR:
    D
    END: D
    AGI: B
    MGI: C
    LCK: E
    NP: A

Class Skills

Presence Concealment -
    Due to the presence of Pheromone, Presence Concealment has been lost.

Divinity B
    A Skill that acts as the measure of whether one has Divine Spirit aptitude or not. At high levels, one can be considered a Demigod, a mix between a human and Divine Spirit. Those who have A rank Divinity or above have reached the Throne of Gods, although they are still just short of being a true God due to lacking a Divine Core. The level declines when the Heroic Spirit's own rank as a "Monster" or "Demonic Beast" rises; it can also decrease due to one's dislike for the gods. This Skill also has an effect which reduces special defensive values called "Purge Defense" in proportion to the Divinity's rank.

The highest rank a Servant can reach without occupying the Throne of Gods. As a result of his nature as the son of Selene and Endymion, a goddess and a mortal man respectively, Assassin’s divine spirit aptitude is high. As a result of his parentage, he is blessed with unnatural luck, but only under moonlight.

Personal Skills

Golden Rule [Idol] EX

A skill that denotes the possession of a natural and natural god-like perfection, worthy of worship and adoration. Unlike the Natural Body Skill whose body shape does not change despite how much caloric intake was taken, there is no effect on the skill owner’s Strength parameter. Though this skill can manifest through an uncountable number of ways, from charisma to fascination effects, in the case of Assassin it manifests as a perfected [Beauty], surpassing even that of divinity when accounting for rank.

In the case of Assassin, his [Beauty] is a sympathetic curse: a form of excessive perfection that projects a “beauty” so perfect that it blots out the consciousness and reason of anyone nearby simply by existing, with a form that seems to reflect the universe itself, a level of splendor that ought to be described as a completely different category that just happens to also use the word "beauty”. Assassin’s existence is much more akin to a classical statue or painting than something forged of flesh, a thing to be worshiped rather than simply admired - slaved over so that it may never tarnish rather than merely be beloved.

Each and every movement is a display of absolute [Beauty] that transcends the limits of both magecraft and biology, reaching the apex of perfection. Each twitch and motion is bewitching, as if his body was a charm cast upon the unwitting victim that is his audience. However, as it’s neither done through mystical or physical means even Magic Resistance is futile as a defense. Though, as it is the effect of a one-in-an-age [Beauty] rather than anything purposeful, he has no methods of reigning in this effect.

Even the slightest bit of skin observed is a curse that would sentence one to ruin, corroding and destroying their minds until all they can think of is making his body theirs. Whether you’re male or female, god or man, nature or machine, gazing upon Assassin’s bare flesh is no less than a death sentence. The only method of resistance is to hold a level of ego that you consider yourself greater than his [Beauty], a level of willpower or mental resistance surpassing A rank being an absolute requirement.

A [Beauty] that bends biology, magic and the natural laws of the world around him - that is Assassin.

Pheromone A+

The general term for substances secreted/emitted from inside an animal's body, and that has an effect on the conduct and physiologic state of a different specimen of the same race. Due to the unique nature of Assassin’s body, every aspect of them is [Beautiful] inside and out - reflected through this skills abnormally high ranking and potency. To compensate, Presence Concealment is stripped.

Simply being within proximity of Assassin makes one lower their guard and become more susceptible to seduction. The tone of his voice, sigh, even the look of his one's gaze, becomes an enthralling curse that lowers one's inhibitions. Even without being a trained courtesan, Assassin can completely dissolve the wariness of men and women alike, freely saying whatever he likes as those around him nod and gawk at his [Beauty]. Even his most brutal and vile words are registered as him playing hard to get or simply not knowing what he wants, and only physical rejection is properly registered as an outright hostile action.

The Beauty of Trouble With Love A

A type of awareness that has been raised to a level of a curse. In the case of Assassin, the manifestation of his rejection towards any and all suitors who came his way - both man and woman. It is the fate of one who paves behind him a road of broken hearts and wasted breath, leaving behind only shattered husks. Proof of the one implicit truth that paints Assassin’s legend. That he can only possibly love himself.

Though in the end, even he is not immune to heartbreak.

Noble Phantasm

Spurn All Those Who Burn With Eros: Narcissus

Type: Anti-Population

“So you persist…very well then. It seems you fools simply can’t take no for an answer, so gaze upon me and read me lips! Never taint my sight with your existence again! Choke on your blades and impale yourselves on your spears! Waste away knowing you will never possess the body blessed by the gods! My body! Narcissus!”

Narcissus: Spurn All Those Who Burn With Eros is the noble phantasm of Narcissus. The materialization of the legend called “Narcissus” in all of its entirety, despite its deceptively high rank it is a noble phantasm that serves only one purpose. By means of temporarily removing the veil of [Beauty] that denies one the comprehension of Narcissus’ rejections, it triggers what can only be called heartbreak through the countless who’ve fallen for him since summoning. Love spurned, the embodiment of Assassin’s legend as a cruel idol who only loved himself.

The resulting effect of the invocation of its True Name Release is simple to understand, despite its vague nature. Instant and crushing depression, loneliness and emptiness. After all, [Beauty] is intrinsically inseparable from humanity. Just as 'if one looks upon beauty, one becomes more beautiful', ‘if one is rejected by beauty, one becomes less beautiful’. In every regard, [Beauty] is stripped from the target, for if [Beauty] could not love you then what is the point of loving yourself? With this realization comes the refusal to act. To eat. To drink. To move. Until the victims waste away, becoming a bitter husk that could only vaguely resemble what they once were.

Of course, there is one core weakness to this Noble Phantasm in accordance with his legend. Though Assassin himself is the greatest trigger for heartbreak in Greek legend, historically he has fallen for his own [Beauty] in the past, wasting away before his own image. This image, immortalized in his own legend, becomes his own downfall - for he is susceptible to falling for himself. And in the end, even he is not immune to heartbreak. Upon activation of this Noble Phantasm, Assassin too is affected. There is no respite as he stares at the mirrored water.

Disturbingly enough, as he wastes away, a soft smile can be seen on his face.

Dialogue

Summoned: “Ah, to be in the flesh again! Greetings, Ma-...oh. Of course. You’re looking at me like them. Narcissus. Assassin. Don’t order me around or touch me and we’ll have no problems with each other.”

Level Up: “Keep your gifts. I don’t need pointless charity from a pig like you.”

First Ascension: “So this is my true power? A new outfit…why do I get the feeling this is some lecherous scheme from you?”

Second Ascension: “I just want to make this clear. No matter how much my [Beauty] grows, or how strong this gods forsaken body gets: what I said when we first met is still applicable. Touch me, grab me, leer at me, and I will tear you apart.”

Third Ascension: “What’s your endgame here? Do you seriously believe I’ll get with you just because you’ve pumped some resources into me? In all the time we’ve spent with each other, when was the last time you got to know me? Hmm? Tell me anything about myself, just one thing. Well? I’m waiting…wait. How did you know that?”

Fourth Ascension: “Tch. So this is the end of the road huh? What, you want a medal? …You just wanted to see me at my best? Sheesh, how did I get stuck with such a gross Master…you really oughta just leap off a bridge. Witnessing perfection and wanting more…but I suppose the situation isn’t entirely unpleasant.”

Bond LV 1: “Love? You what? Listen here, Master. Love is a lie. Love is placing your hands on someone when they tell you to stop. Love is harassing someone at their doorstep everyday because they’ve a pretty face. Love is stalking and begging someone to be yours after being told no. Love is cursing that same someone to the gods. Love is death. Love is sickness. I will never love you. All that I ask is for you to do the same.”

Bond LV2: “Master, I mean this in no uncertain terms. Leave. Me. Alone. I would rather you choke on a spear than you ever trying to interact with me unless absolutely necessary. There’s zero need for us to talk further, especially if all you’re trying to do is gawk at m-eh? You…wanted to hear how my day has been? …Piss off.”

Bond LV3: “What’s your game here? Yeah, you, what the hell’s your ploy? Do you want me or not? You have the same eyes as them, but your actions are completely different. The fuck’s the game? Is this fun to you? I won’t be a pawn and I won’t be a toy. So whatever it is you’re trying to do, pick someone else to…do this to.”

Bond LV4: “The hell kind of monster are you, Master? The hell do you want? I’ve seen this shit before, falling at my door, desperate for their prize! From that bitch in the caves that couldn’t take no! What the hell makes you think you’re any different? I didn’t take them, and I won’t take…you! You’re less than nothing, not even worth my damn pity! So why…why the hell do you keep trying? Do you find it that fun to play with my damn heart!?”

Bond LV5: “Fuck it. I don’t even care if this means I lose anymore. You…you win. Just…can we take it slow? Buy flowers, hold hands, lean on each other…talk. That’s all I ask. Don’t love me. Don’t want me. Don’t even think about me that way unless I give you permission. Just talk to me. We’ll see where it goes from there…please?”

Dialogue 1: “We’ve been cooped up in this room too long…don’t tell me you summoned a servant you didn’t need? Just to look at them all day? If that’s the case, you’re barely even a Master. Just a filthy ant that needs squishing.”

Dialogue 2: “So, the world’s gone to hell? Hmm…well, I suppose it’s fitting. Goodness knows that even the Age of Gods was a gold tinted cage, it only makes sense for everything to look as horrible as it actually is.”

Dialogue 3: “Oi. You’re gawking. Stop that. Hmm? You just wanted to talk about some rumors you’ve heard? Whatever it is you’ve heard about my so-called sister, it isn’t tru-oh? You meant what I told the staff earlier. Yeah, no, that’s true. Her face was hilarious and she deserved it. I’m not apologizing for that.”

Casanova: “Master, can you please get them to leave me alone? I swear, it’s non-stop! Love this, love that, we get it, you’re a whore, could you please stop trying to induct me into your weird love cult! Worse than the actual Beast about this sorta thing, I swear to all that is holy…and their thoughts on the matter are just stupid at best!”

Kiara: “...Ew. Ew, ew, ew, ew, okay, I'll take it back! At least that bimbo doesn’t literally shove people in the greasy pits they call their holes. Gods, that’s…what even are the logistics of that? And she says she’s a therapist? Yeah, maybe if you removed the first three letters! I need to take a shower…”

Medb: ”Master, please. Get me the hell out of here. Desummon me if you have to! Anything to escape that crazy pastel bag of holes and skin! At this point I’m too afraid to even insult her, she just starts…drooling? And then she offered me wine? Who the hell does that! And what the hell is “red juice”? Actually, nevermind, don’t answer that, just help me escape that…that…perverted slut masquerading as a woman!”

Echo: “...Nope! Not today, Hades! There’s a lot of things to appreciate about life. Not wasting mine here.”

Walks away.

Their Wish For the Holy Grail: “Isn’t it obvious? To gaze upon myself for all of eternity. No interference. No voices. No hands. Nothing. Just me, myself, and I. Surely such a marvelous device could grant such a paltry wish, right?”

During an Event: “Oi, Master. There’s some major stuff going down. Stop gawking and start acting.”

Birthday: “Another year, another wrinkle, eh Master? Happy Birthday…ask for that kind of gift and I will kill you.”

Author's Notes

Hello! This is where I put my commentary stuff, according to what I’ve seen, so TLDR: I wanted to make a slightly more sympathetic image for Narcissus than what is traditionally seen. A lot of his wording was borrowed from the Fate characters with the same concept, Diadra Valualeta Iselma/Estella Valualeta Iselma, so if it sounds familiar that’s probably why! I hope you all enjoyed the read! Also, yes, his vile language is absolutely meant to contrast his appearance, lol.

[/size]

- - - Updated - - -

Pleasedon'tmindtherandomcodingatthebottom/ontheheart,that'sjuststickingthereforsomereason-
    Last edited by Poker Faced; November 30th, 2023 at 12:37 AM.

Blog Entries
    Oh? Your first post yet you reference making sheets before. Did we know you under a different name or something?

Basically the same name, just PokerFaced. I believe I made a Simo Hayha as my technical first sheet (either on here or Spacebattles), but I abandoned that account a while back.

Blog Entries
    Well it's good to have more people posting in CaS again nonetheless!

Glad to be posting! Hopefully my stuff is up to snuff, been a lurker for a while and y'all are pretty impressive.

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Narcissus: Biggest male tsundere arrives. Seriously though pretty solid sheet. I've had in mind a more sympathetic portrayal of Narcissus for a while, ever since reading somewhere it's unfair he's vilified for rejecting Echo, when if the genders were flipped moderners would probably say "she" isn't obligated to return anyone's advances. Seeing this sheet definitely brought back those thoughts. You did a good job showing his hatred of "love" while still making him sympathetic. His Skills and NP all revolve around "beauty/love" (with the first and second somewhat overlapping IMO) which makes him seem a little one-note although it fits his legend.

Thank you! And yeah, this sheet was def inspired by similar past thoughts lol. By modern standards, his story just seems kinda...unfair, and even if he's a vain asshole it's really fun to peel back the surface and get into the potential reasons why. I do get what you mean about him being one note though (though I like to think the first and second more compliment than overlap), so I'll try and get a bit more creative in the future! Lord knows I've got some...experimental ideas.

Quote Originally Posted by SimpleScribe View Post
    Questioner Cain

O' Lovesome of Eve
    Touched by the Love that is above all stratum
    Can't you see your nation grieve?

O' Loathsome of Adam
    Your Evil nature dismissed as a fable
    The roads that your people walk are painful macadam

O' Lonesome of Abel
    From your perch upon the Moon
    No Man has earned your Mark and label

O' Questioner, O' Perfect Loon
    From you born Insects and Death
    And Pain manifest, none are immune

O' Cain, O' Farmer to a Crop of Lethe
    Your teachings are meant to degrade and deceive
    And leave all Men natural Laws and Rules bereft?

Bereft? That doesn't rhyme as smoothly as I'd like it to.
    If anything, it sounds somewhat forced, yes?
    Ah, I have been seeing quite a bit of references to Abraxas lately.

Or rather the Gnostic in general. Strange, isn't it?
    Even when the Empyrean is looking down on us all.
    Just like you are doing right now.

Ah, I merely wanted to share my thoughts.
    Though to you, the thoughts of an Ant are worthless.
    Oh, I have said enough.

I'll be heading my way.

cainisgreatilovehimsaltpillargreatwork
    We need more Limbus Company and Project Moon Expies, they simply just works. Also, just making sure of something, is it alright to use someones OC as long as you credit them? Probably not the answer, but wish to be sure.

Also when do we get a Dante Servant, not like the others, but more based off of Clock Face Dante, the sheer funny potential is unimaginable.

Blog Entries
    Limbus Company faceclaims hunt my dreams at night and I intend to use all of them

Also wdym by using the ocs?
    Quote Originally Posted by Random View Post
    For a moment I had a flash of inspiration about a NP that mixes and matches the attributes of its targets... Unfortunately, Barbara Walker is alive...

Quote Originally Posted by Salt Pillar View Post
    Limbus Company faceclaims hunt my dreams at night and I intend to use all of them

Also wdym by using the ocs?
    Glad to see your ideas at using Limbus, good, do them or less you shall be cursed by them forever. And using them for stories and such. Mostly because I am bad at coming up with Servants, its the ranking and skills, I always get confuse with them.