Page 63 of 620 FirstFirst ... 13535861626364656873113163563 ... LastLast
Results 1,241 to 1,260 of 12384

Thread: Create-A-Servant 3

Trace: Overcringe King of Padoru's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir kay fans View Post
    Thanks man turn out i miss it sorry. This compendium really important for me because for some reason the website search function never work for me. It cannot even showing results of my search on ieyasu tokugawa
    Have you tried doing the search with only one word? It's usually easier to get results like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Kabalisto Koga View Post
    That gives me the idea of should i make a compendium for the last ten pages ?
    Koga, you've been told a few times already. The compilations are only done every 50 pages, and Lambda-Nu is the one in charge. If you want to do a compilation so bad, you can ask Lambda if he can let you do it, but it has to be posted only when we've reached page 100, not earlier

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Kabalisto Koga's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by King of Padoru View Post

Koga, you've been told a few times already. The compilations are only done every 50 pages, and Lambda-Nu is the one in charge. If you want to do a compilation so bad, you can ask Lambda if he can let you do it, but it has to be posted only when we've reached page 100, not earlier
    I meant that only because the start index Looks for me to empty . and how would be the idea of an creaete your own Holy Grailwar thread as i though we have now one for Lostbelts respectively Singularities but not one for such a Topic ?
    Your verified Chikara-production Studios !

Dont ship me with anyone unless i say so !

When you wake a Dragon in his Lair...

We had one already.

It was bad.

"Hey did ya know the Gigas were born from the White Titan's Corpse" Olympus Lostbelt

"Hey once ya think of it since Hakuno opened Moon Cell for humans to live in and ditch Gaia that means Rin/Rani will be there too with the HUMAN Hakuno Kishinami"

"Origin/Basis interacting with Regalia shenanigans LETS GO!"

Name: Porphyrion
    Class: Ancient Giant/Ruler
    Origin: Greek Mythology Gigantomachia
    Allignment: Chaotic Evil/Chaotic Neutral due to Vessel
    Keywords: Pseudo-Servant, Gigas, Seifar, Rebellion, Purpose, Rejection

STR: B
    AGI: C
    END: A
    MAG: A++
    LCK: B

Bio

According to the mythographer Apollodorus, Porphyrion was (along with Alcyoneus), the greatest of the Giants, and during the Gigantomachy, the battle between the Giants and the Olympian gods, Porphyrion attacked Heracles and Hera, but was defeated by the gathered efforts of Zeus, Apollo and Herakles

One of the many Gigas born from the White Titan's corpse, the strongest and smartest of her kin she often forged familiars out of crystal to spy on mankind and attempt to learn their culture, curiosity born from the dreams of the White Titan's death and the Holy Sword Wielder whom defeated it. Why would the planet chose a human and not a god to fell the invader? If it had such weapon in storage why it wait so long for it to manifest? As such she longed for something beyond destruction but acknowledged the shattered gods of old whom remembered the Titan would never allow them to live in peace as such she gathered her siblings into a mighty host, armed them with weapons and intelligence derived from human observation and began an assault against the fading gods. The texture was weak and replicating the deeds of Chronos and Zeus would make the Gigas the new "Gods' and pass the authorities of texture for them. Humans would be allowed to survive but their works and history would be destroyed with the survivors moved to special zones where they would produce tribute to the Gigas

In a world where the Moon Cell landed an AI based on her vessel would win the Holy Grail War and become the King of the Moon with the Regalia's activation the enemy of old, the creators of the White Titan, re-engaged in their efforts to destroy Earth, but before that Moon Cell had to be erased and thus they corrupted heroic spirits, the very defenders of the world for their cause. Twice they would be defeated and by the end of the conflict the King of the Moon offered humanity the choice to live in Moon Cell and abandon the dying planet and so they did. Among many of those humans a hacker of the holy grail war kept her promise and rescued the human origin of the AI, Hakuno Kishinami.

Tempting the humans rather than the heroic spirits a third attempt was made by the enemy. In exchange of the human origin power to conquer bits of Moon Cell for themselves would be granted. Undergoing brutal trials and experimentation the White Titan's spawn was grafted into her body. Due to the amnesia syndrome, stasis and the experiments a grand amount of information was lost but it seems both AI and human possess that insane will to live, analytical mind and acceptance to first know a evil of man before making any sort of judgement, nonetheless the trait of hating any restraint even ones made by the planet while hypocritically suppressing others freedoms and desiring to rule above all still remain

Skills

Class Skills

God's Resolution (EX): For the sake of self-maintenance the purpose of this skill was changed rather than command seals capable of affecting other servants they all have been turned inwards and if used they regenerate according to the amount of magical energy dedicated to it. Starts with two command seals, more manifest as opposition increases

Magic Resistance (B+): Due to the anecdote of being a threat towards the Olympians she gains massive resistance against magic from the divine yet at the same time she was defeated by the Demigod Herakles whom was vital for their victory against the Giants as such the absolute defense is not present against complete humans

Giant Husk (E): Attacks are absorbed and transformed into magical energy. Once the absorption limit has been breached Ruler will start to take damage

Personal Skills
    Crest of the Gigantes (EX): The King of the Gigas meaning Earth-born as long as Ruler was made to destroy the Gods/Civilization as she walks the land is converted into crystal (photon ray) and the efforts of man are diminished. A mutation of the Crest of the Stars appearing in Altera as Ruler has little interest in 'destruction' and seeks to make a world of her own inspired by the dreams of the Titaness Gaea

Spiritron Hack (E): Skill born from the vessel. Although it shows aptitude and a sharp strategic mind like the King of the Moon compared to the lineages of mages and years-long experts the vessel has only began to walk instead of running she is only able to use the basics (codecast) but with Ruler's unique body her magical energy becomes a virus to interfere and attack indiscriminately

High-Speed Conversion (A): A skill that reforms oneself's innards by analyzing obstacles and evolving the body to better deal with it. Due to being miles more mature than Altera this skill becomes "replicate enemy skills/attacks via conversion and adaptation". Compared to the White Titan whom devoured all civilization Ruler can be said to possess the goal of becoming a database, absorbing mankind's progress, use it to evolve and obtain a better form than simply growing 'bigger'

Noble Phantasm

Noble Phantasm
    Tassili n'Ajjer- Primal Reversion
    Type: Anti-World/Reality Marble
    In all forms and descendants those with the 'blood' of the White Titan would remember the Light of Promised Victory that felled their progenitor. In Ruler's case she became obsessed with the Holy Sword Wielder desiring to become just like her and lead her fellow spawns to a world of their own. She would destroy to create a world where they would grow beyond the shackles imposed by their Ancestors. When activated Ruler draws her opposition to a replication of the arena of that battle, the land if overflowing with magical energy and both Ruler and the opponent are taken to the utter limits of the strength unshackled by the world/limiters and by that point the fight becomes a countdown to the death of either. As a giant Ruler's body can contain a monstrous amount of energy daunting even to the strongest servants as such stalling is not an option at all
    Last edited by BoktaiMoon; July 27th, 2020 at 08:02 PM.

If possible, does anyone have any collections of faceclaims I could perhaps look through and use? I would greatly appreciate it.

Blog Entries
    yes

its called google image search

i own it but it can be yours the low price of 500 Canadian pesos

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by NittyGritty View Post
    yes

its called google image search

i own it but it can be yours the low price of 500 Canadian pesos
    Alternatively, Danbooru and Zerochan are pretty good at finding stuff. Though you do need the right keywords.

Asking for something specific would be the best, I think I've passed out some FCs in the past.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Bugs View Post
    Asking for something specific would be the best, I think I've passed out some FCs in the past.
    Indeed without some info is it difficult .

Quote Originally Posted by The Fair Tyrant View Post
    If possible, does anyone have any collections of faceclaims I could perhaps look through and use? I would greatly appreciate it.
    okay here is a small Sortiment of my Collection

Pictures

---

---

---

---

---

---

---

---

---

---

---

---

---

---

----------------------------------------
    Blog Entries
    ​0
    Last edited by Cursed by Fortuna; July 3rd, 2022 at 08:06 PM.

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Hasn't the Flying Dutchman already been done in canon through Fate/Requiem? In any case this is a pretty neat take on the guy. Giving him Leviathan as an NP was an unusual choice, but you justified it pretty well through the Davy Jones connection and the NP has enough weaknesses to keep from being too overpowered.

I will say that your mention of classifying NPs (C-rank Anti-Army equaling A-rank Anti-Unit and so on) seems needlessly convoluted and not really matching anything that was stated in canon. NP classification just reflect the targets they're best suited to taking out, they're not necessarily indications of power. You could have a really strong NP that's focused on a single target or a weak one that shoots arrows over a whole battlefield. So I'd recommend simplifying that part of the description or even just scrapping it, since you can just say Leviathan has really tough defenses without needing to specify exactly what can break through (especially when the sheet has enough description already).

Also I feel it's a little weird that his third Personal Skill is called a curse put on him yet seems to only hinder his foes. Feels like it'd make more sense lore-wise for it to be a more double-edged sword.

And I did like your Locusta sheet. A bunch of cool ideas there, which I did take inspiration from for my sheet though I tried to go in my own direction. Personality-wise she's definitely a much more "relatable" Locusta than mine, what with being motivated by money and power rather than a sadistic lust to poison people + yandere infatuation. Your take on her relationship with Nero was well-done, managing to make her sympathetic without whitewashing either's worst actions. I like the flavor that she was originally just using Nero but slowly came to be fond of her over time. Feels like it would make a nice "I only realized what was important once it was too late" dying moment.

----------------------------------------
    Blog Entries
    ​0
    Last edited by Cursed by Fortuna; July 3rd, 2022 at 08:06 PM.

Blog Entries
    The flying Dutchman :Haarrr ! an really interesting servant i must say the conection to Leviathan was rather surprising but well done and About that this Rider is a "Grailbreaker" a servant which has the power of Breaking the rules and violates the overal rugularie of the Magical world like Gilgamesh is the former and i would add Alcides and Humbaba to the list ,i have a Question what happen if Leviathan enter the Land becomnes he weaker the more he is seperated from Water and is it possible that if when he is to Long on land that he "bleed out" as the Land and Earth is the Domain of Behemoth his rival?

i would be curious how Dutchman would think of Steller which loaths the opressors and i forgot to Mention it Stellers wish for the GRail would be that every species the Humans have hunted to extinction would be resurrected so that every Animal that the humanity exterminated like the Dodo ,his Giant sea cow and that their forrests or Habitats are restored and he doesnt care if this wish would bring back pantasmal beasts like Dragon or if perhaps extinct cultures ,demons or even Gods are returning as he think that the Humen must take responsibility for it and that as Avenger his noblephantasm would be that he can summon the Sea beings that were hunted by the humen .

and how would he think of my Poseidon would i be curious as he is one of the Gods of Sea ?

Also after i have seen your Hassan have i self started to make one Hassan which will most likely be my next servant .

I'm looking for an FC which would fit a rough-looking hunter, one who has had to survive on his own for a very long time.

https://imgur.com/a/vKb0cDG

Found a few, hope one helps.

Thanks, that helps a lot.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by The Fair Tyrant View Post
    Thanks, that helps a lot.
    which legendary Huntersman are you planning to do , would be curious as you are a rather passiv member here ?

He's technically not a huntsman per se, but I'm doing Philoctetes, and I wanted a faceclaim that looked like someone who'd been stranded on an island for 10 years.

Your average angst/edge supplier BnEl15's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Assassin of the Judicial System
    "A voice called out to me... It's you, right? Don't worry, I'll save you for sure, just like how Athena-sama and Apollo-sama saved me and my sister back then!"

Source

"Can I commit murder? A lawmaker like me? Weeeeell... I'm not above doing it if it's necessary."

Class: Assassin
    Other Classes: Berserker

True Name: Orestes
    Alignment: Neutral Good
    Origin: Greek Mythology

Parameters:

STR: D
    END: C
    AGI: C
    MGI: B
    LCK: B
    NP: C

Dislikes: Abusive parents, deadbeat dads
    Talent: Debating, investigative skills, suppressing his emotions
    Natural Enemy: Clytemnestra, Aegisthus, Agamemnon
    Armament: Daggers, sword
    Catalyst: Tablets containing the basis of the Athenian judicial system
    Class Skills
    Presence Concealment (-)

The capacity to hide one's presence as a Servant. This Skill has been sealed in exchange for Assassin's Espionage Skill.

Personal Skills
    Espionage (A)

A Skill that does not conceal one’s presence, but rather makes one's presence fail to register as hostile. This Skill causes others to misunderstand one's status, including mistaking one for a kind neighbor, a harmless pebble, or as the most beloved person. Assassin did not manage to kill his parents through stealth. Instead, he bides his time acting as a dutiful child, suppressing his bloodlust and striking when both of his targets were unguarded. If necessary, Assassin would not hesitate to conduct unlawful investigation and resort to manipulation and fabrication in order to enact his sense of justice. Yet despite these unsavory acts, Assassin is capable of suppressing his true emotions enough to appear as a naive, cowardly young boy.

Deductive Reasoning (C)

A Skill connected to abductive reasoning, a type of logical reasoning and an induction method applied on a wide scale. A Skill born out of Assassin's strong sense of justice and desire to reach the truth, further strengthened due to his connection with Athena. A self-proclaimed lawyer/detective determined to follow his savior's footsteps, Assassin extensively trained himself in all manners of investigative work. While his investigative abilities are nowhere on par to a certain world-famous detective, Assassin's silver tongue allows him to correctly point out the true culprit of a case or argue for another individual's innocence. Assassin tends to respect the law and use logic in his arguments, but he's not above lying and bluffing if he believes such methods are necessary for "solving the case".

Ad Populum (EX)

A blessing received from Athena, embodying her feat of indirectly finding the Athenian judicial system to prove Assassin's innocence. There, the verdict was decided by a jurist system who holds more power in comparison to a single judge. Thus, this Skill embodies the idea such system; the idea that "if many believe so, it must be so". By expending a large amount of mana, Assassin can create a bounded field where the "truth" is completely determined by the populace. For example, a target is struck by an attack. If most witnesses within the vicinity believe the attack to be fatal, the world will be seemingly rewritten to make said attack fatal. There are several limitations to this Skill, however. Aside from the considerable mana cost required to activate it, the witnesses acting as "jurors" must be completely unrelated to Assassin and his Master. Despite its power, Assassin is usually reluctant to activate this Skill, since he knows that the masses aren't always correct, and the law isn't always so black and white.

Apollo's Gift of Sleep (B)

A blessing received from Apollo, reminiscent to how the Olympian saved him from the wrath of the furies by putting them to sleep. This Skill manifests as a pillar of light coming down from the sky, rapidly sapping the strength of anyone caught in the blast and putting them into a deep sleep for the next 30 minutes. This Skill's range and duration is relatively small, and it activates automatically whenever Assassin believes himself to be in mortal danger and is a short distance away from his enemy. Overall, this Skill is ill-suited for offensive purposes, and is more frequently used as emergency escape.

Noble Phantasm(s)
    Judgment of the Gracious Ones
    Krísi Evmenídis

Type: Anti-Unit
    Range: 1-200
    Max Targets: 1-2

Source

A Noble Phantasm summoning the Erinyes. Following Assassin's trial, Athena renamed them as the Eumenides (The graceful ones), and used them as instruments to enact justice upon those deemed guilty by the court. The Eumenides are classified as divine spirits, and lacking the divinity to properly summon them, Assassin can only summon imitations of the three as familiars. The three Eumenides are comparable to a Berserker-class Servant with C-rank parameters, granting them a greater presence as a Servant compared to Assassin himself. This, combined by Assassin's espionage Skill, allows him to divert suspicion from himself. Assassin can issue basic commands to these familiars, but they are more inclined to attack and deal more damage to those possessing evil alignment. While this flashy and destructive Noble Phantasm may not be fitting for an Assassin to possess, it works well with Assassin's Ad Populum Skill. For example, he could order the Eumenides to attack his target in broad daylight or in crowded places, convincing all onlookers to believe that the damage received by the target was fatal, and rewriting the world to make it so.

Unfortunately, since Assassin himself was once a target of the Erinyes, this Noble Phantasm also comes with a deadly curse that gradually harms Assassin the longer he activates it. Assassin can only summon the Eumenides for up to 30 minutes, and he can only effectively control them for up to 15 minutes. Passing the 15 minute mark, the Eumenides would be less inclined to follow Assassin's commands. Furthermore, for the next 15 minutes, Assassin's alignment would gradually shift to evil, and he would begin to lose his grip on reality as painful memories of his torment rushes back into his mind. At exactly 30 minutes, the Eumenides would direct their furies to Assassin himself, mauling and potentially killing him.

Description
    Assassin's True Name is Orestes, son of Agamemnon and Clytemnestra, murderer of Clytemnestra and Aegisthus, and the defendant of what was believed to be Athens'- and by extension the world's- first judicial trial.

Curious and passionate, Assassin is eternally grateful towards Athena and Apollo for saving his life. In particular, he had taken a liking to the justice system that Athena established. Thus, he took it upon himself to follow Athena's footsteps as an agent of justice and master the whole "lawyering" thing reminiscent of Apollo back during his trial. Possessing a strong sense of justice, Assassin would do anything in order to protect the innocent and punish the guilty... anything​.

While Assassin holds Athena in great regard in respects the system that she had established, he acknowledges that even now, the law is still full of limits and contradictions, and many evils are still untouched by the law. Thus, in such cases Assassin would not hesitate to resort to more underhanded methods to obtain his truth, including blackmail, vigilantism, lying, and coercion (although his nonthreatening physique may make it difficult for him to perform physical coercion). He knows that his entire legend was basically a cautionary tale against vigilantism, that such actions would go against Athena's values. The irony is not entirely lost on him. He's not proud of his underhanded actions, but he knows that such things are sometimes necessary in pursuit of the truth.

Deep down, Assassin wishes to change history so that his sister, Iphigenia, was never killed by his father, Agamemnon. Doing so might prevent all the family drama that tore his family apart, ensuring he could live happily with Iphigenia and his other sister, Electra.

...That said, he knows that such a wish should not come to pass. Due to his respect towards Athena and the law, Assassin would prioritize wishing for an infallible justice system that will always correctly protect the innocent and convict the guilty. Doing so would ensure the enactment of true, absolute justice; a dream that even Athena herself couldn't attain. Assassin believes that this wish would benefit humanity as a whole. It would save countless more families from abusive parents and deadbeat dads. For that reason, that wish should naturally take priority over his own selfish wish for his family.

Lore
    In Greek mythology, Orestes was the son of Clytemnestra and Agamemnon. His tale was documented in the play Oresteia, composed by the playwright Aeschylus.

The first part of Oresteia detailed Agamemnon's homecoming after the Trojan War. Waiting at home for Agamemnon is his wife, Queen Clytemnestra, who has been planning his murder. She desires his death to avenge the sacrifice of her daughter Iphigenia (who was sacrificed to appease Artemis during the war), to exterminate the only thing hindering her from commandeering the crown, and to finally be able to publicly embrace her long-time lover Aegisthus. Upon killing Agamemnon and his concubine Cassandra, Clytemnestra married Aegisthus and the two usurped Agamemnon's position as ruler. Orestes was largely absent during this part of the play, as he pursued education in Athens. Eight years later, Orestes returned from Athens at the same time and encountered his younger sister, Electra, before Agamemnon's grave. There, Orestes happily reunited with his sister after almost a decade apart. Through her, he learned that Clytemnestra and Aegisthus ruled the kingdom as tyrants, and was abusive to Electra. Wishing to confirm and do something about this, Orestes returned to the palace, acting as a dutiful son who had finally returned from his studies. To his horror, Electra's claims were true; she lived miserably, and it wasn't long before Orestes himself also became a target to his parents' physical and verbal abuse. On Orestes' twentieth birthday, he encountered the Oracle of Delphi, who relayed to him a message from Apollo, telling him that he must kill Clytemnestra and Aegisthus to avenge Agamemnon. This only strengthened the young man's growing resolve. Orestes did not hold much sentiment over Agamemnon, who he believed had abandoned him and murdered Iphigenia, but he believed that killing Clytemnestra and Aegisthus would save Electra from their abuse.

So Orestes continuously looked for opportunities to catch his parents off-guard. In front of them, he maintains his act as a dutiful son who would silently accept their abuse. Deep down, he cursed his parents and planned elaborate murder schemes to end them. When the opportunity arrived, Orestes wasted no time assassinating the two. Yet in her dying breath, Clytemnestra cursed her son, summoning the Erinyes, whose duty is to punish any violation of the ties of family piety, to torment him to his death. Wishing to spare his sister from the same fate, he fled the kingdom as the Erinyes drove him mad.

One day during his escape, Orestes found refuge in the temple of Apollo. Just before the Erinyes caught up to him, Apollo descended and used a spell to place the Erinyes in deep sleep, allowing Orestes to flee. Apollo explained that while he was the one who ordered Orestes to kill his parents, he does not have the authority to protect him from the consequences... although a certain other Olympian might be able to do that. Apollo told Athena of Orestes' plight, and she took up her role as an arbitrator to determine Orestes' innocence.

Athena invited Orestes and the Erinyes to the Acropolis of Athens, and organized what was said to be history's first judicial trial. Twelve Athenian citizens were randomly selected as jurors, with Athena herself as the thirteenth tiebreaker juror. Apollo served as Orestes' "lawyer" of sorts, arguing for his innocence. The Erinyes demanded their victim, while Apollo and Orestes pleaded the orders of Apollo, and citing Clytemnestra and Aegisthus' abuse towards their children. When the votes are counted, apparently the results were tied, until Athena herself voted for Orestes' acquittal, breaking the tie. Orestes left the Acropolis as a free man, reuniting with his sister, and forever grateful towards Athena and Apollo. On the other side, Athena recruited the three Erinyes under her wing and renamed them as the Eumenides. Athena then ultimately ruled that all trials must henceforth be settled in court rather than being carried out personally. It was said that this trial became the basis of Athens' judicial system for centuries to come.

Relationships
    Sherlock Holmes:
    "I-It's the great detective himself! Awawa, um... can I call you my senpai? I feel like I can learn a lot of things from you."

Paris:
    "Apollo-sama, is that you!? I didn't expect to see you again so soon. Really, I can't tell you just how much I'm indebted to you. By the way, you seem to have taken an odd form around this kid."

Hektor, Achilles, Agamemnon, other characters from the Trojan War:
    "So this is the war dad fought in, huh... How pointless. Was Iphigenia's life worth all this chaos and bloodshed?"

EMIYA (Archer), EMIYA (Assassin), Robin Hood, other vigilantes and antiheroes:
    "What you're doing is... No, it's not my place to say. As much as I respect Athena-sama and her laws, I agree that it's still filled with flaws and contradictions, preventing it from fully working effectively. I'm not proud to admit it, but even I can't deny that sometimes, more... drastic measures are necessary."

Riyo Assassin (J. Edgar Hoover):
    "Justifying all means to pursue the truth, huh... I suppose we are similar in that way, but beyond that, I feel like we are fundamentally different. Well, as long as you use your skills for the sake of the truth, I won't complain. If you ever use it for your own self-interest, however... I suppose we'll have a problem then."

Creator's Notes/Fun Facts:
    I've been running low on inspiration lately, so I guess I wouldn't be as active as I usually am for a while after this. On to fun facts...

-If summoned as a Berserker, Orestes would be summoned in the state before Athena and Apollo saved him; a raving, paranoid madman fearing for his life. The Erinyes would be treated as constantly active Noble Phantasms with more offensive power, but they have a greater chance of attacking Orestes himself. While he still possesses Ad Populum, his madness prevents him from utilizing it effectively. His entire battle style just revolves around summoning the Erinyes and hoping they hit the correct target instead of himself.

-I originally planned him to have more Ace Attorney references in his personality and lines, but I just couldn't figure out which ones to put. He's still the type who'd go "OBJECTION!" at the sight of injustice, though. After all, his more underhanded methods are only used once the more lawful approach fails.

-It's fun to imagine him as a sidekick to more experienced detectives like Holmes. Since he's normally a hotheaded young man with a strong sense of justice, I could also see him as the sidekick in a buddy cop movie. Maybe one where he gradually became disillusioned by flaws within the law and serves as the story's antihero vigilante.
    Last edited by BnEl15; July 31st, 2020 at 07:43 AM.

Blog Entries
    Orestes: an really interesting Assassin ,his Noblephantasm goes well with his espionage and Ad Populum skill so that he can Keep a low profile during the Eumenides are do the main act ,but tell me if forced to fight in himself how is his direct Combat strategy like i dont thin he is proficient in Pankration ?

and here is my Reply to your last servant before Orestes as you didnt reacted \/

Liu Pengli : you have done a good Job he is really a disilusioned mad man without any redeming qualities and i can see why you Chose Berserker as class as he dont has an ounce of Assassin qualification. and About him in Chaldea i could imagine that there is Always a Hassan if he would lose his Inhibition or that Gilgamesh and co would have after that sentence from him an very sharp eye on him .

albeit i have gotten some Response am i still curious how you find my Mad Man (or king) my Kay Kawua ?
    Last edited by Kabalisto Koga; July 31st, 2020 at 02:02 PM.