Page 65 of 620 FirstFirst ... 15556063646566677075115165565 ... LastLast
Results 1,281 to 1,300 of 12385

Thread: Create-A-Servant 3

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteFrenzy View Post
    Apologies for being kinda away lately. Life is happening. BUT I've been reading our latest sheets and gagging over the quality of them! I still have a long way to adress all of them properly, but I suppose I should start from somewhere huh...

Yasuke: I love this dude. I seriously do. You've made everything so simple and yet I was so engrossed in the reading... Also he's such a bro and you did his character justice. Also, that noble phantasm? A "hell created by Nobunaga"? Oh man, I loved that. Overall, this is such a fun dude. (AND HIS FACECLAIM THO. I WISH I COULD FIND THE WORDS TO DESCRIBE MY HAPPINESS.)

Lagertha: Yess, I miss our Shielder servants. You're on a roll aren't you, Royd? I'm only seeing quality coming from you lately. And this one is no different, truly! I love strong warriors, especially when they're women, so this one is right up my alley. The idea that her beasts are her shield is so cool as well! And I loved to pieces the idea of you putting a second NP, in the occasion she's summoned in an alternative class... And what a NP! What a character, really!

Adelin: I LOVE THIS MAN PLEASE LEMME PROTECC. Oh man, his personality already won me over... What can I say, gotta love those who are always armored with that dry, self-deprecating humor. (Also, I feel like he and Ciabhan would get along greatly hahaha.) Not only his abilities and Noble Phantasm were a blast to read and helped me to feel more of the character, but his lore is also so sad... I can definitely understand why he thinks he's such a failure.
    Hey when did DATA LOST break the fourth wall and became a poster lol

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    "Thanks so much for summoning me Master. Killing is wrong, so let's try to resolve things peacefully okay?"

Servant Caster:

Appearance:

Source

True Name: Ogmios

Alignment: Neutral Evil

Alternate Classes: Archer, Alter-Ego, Faker

Strength- E
    Agility- D
    Endurance- E
    Mana- A
    Luck- B
    NP- B

Personality
    An innocent boy with a constantly sunny disposition. Caster is eager to talk to new people and make friends. He hates violence as he believes that people should just talk over their conflicts and become friends instead. But, his innocent demeanor belies a twisted sense of values from Caster. He has no qualms using his Noble Phantasm to outright brainwash people into being his "friends". In his words "They're happy, so what's the problem?"

He's not merely rationalizing, Caster genuinely has no conception his actions of manipulating and brainwashing people are wrong in the slightest. Having used his ability to control people's hearts as long as he can remember, Caster simply never learned the distinction between forced friendships and true ones.

While normally cheerful, Caster can show anger at those who continually reject his offers to be "friends" and attack him. From his point of view, he just wants to help people come together and reach a mutual understanding, so Caster can't comprehend why they'd greet his entreaties with violence. If pressed too far by opponents who refuse to submit to his will Caster will erupt into childish fury, screaming how evil and unforgivable they are for defying him. Under these circumstances he'd even be willing to use his second Noble Phantasm, tossing aside his normally pacifistic views to eradicate the subjects of his ire with brute overwhelming force. However this mental state is rare coming from Caster, only arising if he's truly pushed to his breaking-point both physically and psychically.

Secretly, Caster is terribly lonely. He's terrified his newfound "friends" might try to leave him someday, which is what makes him so clingy and possessive. It's likely this reason is the origin of his powers, to make sure that his friends would stay with him forever. If someone could truly get close to Caster and convince him that there's people who can love him without the need for controlling them, it's possible he could change his own nature and become a better person. Just perhaps, though... After all, that child's naivete serves as a formidable mental shield which repels any attempts to reason with him...

Caster's wish on the Holy Grail is to make all of humanity into his "friends", thereby creating world-peace. Of course, looked at from another view, what he wants is just to rule the world.

Dislikes: violence, loneliness, being judged as evil
    Talent: persuasion
    Natural Enemy: Heracles, Lucian of Samosata

Class Skills:

Territory Creation- C
    The ability to formulate a territory advantageous to oneself as a Magus. As his mindset isn't suited for it, Caster has difficulty creating even a Workshop.

Item Construction- B
    A talent to craft items tinted with magical energy. Caster can create Defixiones, curse-tablets, by imbuing his Ogham runes into ordinary tablets. When the intended target reads the tablet the curse will activate instantaneously and bind itself to them. Basically this Skill lets Caster delay the effects of his spells to create traps.

Personal Skills:

Silver Tongue- A+++
    The ability to speak persuasively and charm others with honeyed words. As the literal god of eloquence Caster obtains a matchless rank in this Skill. Just by listening to him speak the target feels their worries melt away, instinctively regarding Caster as a boundlessly pure and reliable individual they can put their faith in. His innocent expression and sweet words put one's mind at ease, making even the most bald-faced lie sound plausible coming from Caster.

The greatest scrutiny and guardedness is required to see through his deceptions, though this is aided by possessing a mental resistance Skill ranked A or higher. Plus modifiers are supplied through Caster's Noble Phantasm, letting him truly bind others to his words so they want to do whatever he says.

Ambiguous Deity- B
    A Skill that represents one as a deity of ambiguous nature. Caster was a god of ancient Gaul, but what exactly his dominions were have been lost to history. Nowadays Caster is recalled mostly through his connections to god and heroes from other ancient cultures. His greatest and most likely guises are the demigod hero Heracles and Irish god of eloquence Ogma. But Caster is also identified with Dis Pater the Roman god of the underworld, Sol Invictus and Hermes.

In its default form this Skill grants Caster Divinity at rank C. But he can also draw on authorities attributed to him by his other identities. These include Mana Burst (Flames) from his aspect as a solar-deity, Protection Of The Underworld from Dis Pater and an increased ability to replenish Mana by absorbing souls of the recently dead from Hermes as a psychopomp. Caster only grants himself an ability from one of his other identities at a time, as trying to use more at once risks fracturing his Saint Graph irreparably.

Additionally, this "blurring" of his nature has diluted Caster's divinity from what it was originally. Though he was once a full-fledged Divine Spirit, through integration of human heroes like Heracles into his Saint Graph Caster's godhood has lowered to the level where he can be summoned as a Servant.

Rune Magic (Ogham)- A++
    A Skill that denotes one having possession of Runes - the Magic Crest of Northern Europe. Caster specializes in Ogham, the runic system of ancient Ireland. Under the name Ogma Caster was credited with founding the Ogham alphabet. As such he qualifies for a high rank in this Skill.

Caster is capable to use all 20 of the original Ogham runes, realizing a diverse array of thaumaturgic effects. However because of his distaste for violence Caster usually uses his runes for buffing and support spells, as well as mental interference, rather than outright direct attacks.

Noble Phantasms
    Slabhraí Óir Ómra
    Twofold Chains Of Eloquence

Type: Anti-Unit, Anti-Mind

In iconography, Caster is always depicted with chains emerging from his smiling mouth and affixing to the ears of his followers, binding them in blissful servitude. This symbolizes Caster's status as a god of eloquence and power to bind others to his words.

In its sealed state, Slabhraí Óir Ómra merely takes the form of twin piercings, amber and gold, on Caster's tongue. But when he recites its true name, a pair of matching chains shoot out from the piercings. The chains are each tipped with a large, sharp arrowhead. Caster can manipulate these chains by thought alone, making them twist through the air at bizarre angles or extend to impossible lengths to pursue the opponent unrelentingly.

While sharp, the chains don't leave normal wounds. Instead, upon cutting the opponent they inscribe glowing purple words in Gaulish script along their body where a wound would've been. Through his Silver Tongue Skill Caster can then convert the wounds they would've received into mental openings. The more damage the opponent takes, the more susceptible they become to believing Caster's words. The equivalent of a mortal blow would destroy the victim's will entirely, rendering them a slavish thrall of Caster.

This Noble Phantasm embodies Caster's twisted philosophy, as he believes killing is wrong so it's better to persuade opponents to be his "friends" (i.e mentally break them to his will). Because in Caster's eyes it's an "invitation to friendship" rather than an attack, even possession of an "invulnerable body that pushes aside any attack" offers no defense against it.

His victims regain their will if Caster himself is slain, though they might be confused about while they did while under his thrall.

Hercules Gallico
    Strength, Inhabit My Body

Type: Support

A Noble Phantasm acknowledging Caster's nature as the "Celtic counterpart" to Heracles. When truly pushed into a corner Caster may invoke its true name, trading away all his persuasion and eloquence abilities for pure overwhelming strength like that possessed by his demigod counterpart. His body swells out, rippling with grotesque muscle as his hair becomes much longer and untamed, giving him a barbarian look. Lastly he gains false versions of Heracles' own mythic armaments; a large olive-wood club materializing in his left hand, a giant bow in his right and the Nemean Lion's pelt draped over his shoulders.

In this form all of Caster's physical stats are buffed to A-rank. He can use the club and bow as D-ranked lesser Noble Phantasms, while the Pelt is a C-ranked Phantasm that rejects attacks from manmade weaponry ranked D or lower. However in return for garbing himself in Heracles' legend Caster also embraces the legend of his counterpart's madness. Upon invoking this Noble Phantasm the equivalent of B-ranked Mad Enhancement befalls Caster, making him unable to think of anything but crushing all obstacles in his path.

His Silver Tongue, first Noble Phantasm and both Class Skills are sealed while he's like this, as Caster lacks the presence of mind to use them. His Rune Magic (Ogham) is actually still active, albeit Caster in his maddened state can only employ it for the simplest spells like reinforcing his body and granting a Magic Resistance equivalent.

This transformation becomes permanently active once triggered, in effect Class-changing Ogmios into a Berserker-Classed Servant. However a Command Seal can still be used to disengage this Noble Phantasm, forcibly returning Caster to his normal self.

Caster firmly believes that eloquence is the ultimate power, and those who'd forsake it in favor of strength are merely brutes and beasts. For how it goes against his beliefs, Caster utterly loathes this Noble Phantasm and refuses to use it normally. Only if truly backed in a corner by opponents who continue to reject his ideals for a "better world" and defy him, will Caster give in to his rage and deploy this forbidden trump card.

So this is probably the last sheet I'll be posting up here in a while. This was originally intended as my second entry to the contest, but his second NP didn't really fit the theme so I ended up deciding to put it here instead. He was actually a tanned old man in the legends, not a young boy, but when I saw that FC I thought it really fit how I imagined his character. As usual, comments and critiques would be welcome. Thanks for reading!

Name: Alberich
    Class: Saber
    Origin- Nibelungenlied/Ortnit/Thidreksaga (Alfrikr)
    Allignment: Chaotic Evil

STR: A
    AGI: C
    END: A+
    MAG: B
    LCK: E
    Story

The man who bears the name Nibelung, a descendant of the 'dwarves' known by Sigurd in an age of fading mystery, while the greatest of them escaped to the Reverse of the World they left far many behind to die on the world of humans where magical energy was quickly fading away and like the giants it would lead to their death. In desperation Alberich set upon the world and sought a solution, even if had to come from the hands of humans. Hearing rumors of fairies protecting a treasure, the Rhinemaidens, he attempted to court them so he could have the treasure, mocked and humiliated the fairies gloated in victory that only a person without love could wield the Rhinegold and transform it into power

Snapping with hatred towards all. The humans whom enslaved and mocked his kind despite the fact their glorious wars could not be reality without the weaponmakers, hatred for his kin who were nothing but hollow puppets, hatred for the fairies whom basked in nothing and thought themselves above all. And boiling in that utter loathing the Rhinegold appeared before him

Forging powerful devices from Rhinegold he rampaged across the lands to free his kind and open an pathway to the Reverse but before himself could leave one of his vassals stole the Rhinegold and overflowing with emotions was transformed into a new Fafnir. Wandering the land with the little treasures that remained he met Siegfried whom would wield Balmung after solving a problem for Nibelung Clan and slay Fafnir, feigning servitude Alberich waited in the shadows for a chance to steal Rhinegold but.....

Siegfried did not mock him
    Siegfried respected him
    Siegfried....was his first and only friend

Yet Alberich still felt hatred and emptiness, Siegfried could not be the hero he desired to be if Alberich still remained and with time the Rhinegold would consume him, thus Alberich pointed Siegfried towards his son Hagen and left for lands unknown. Perhaps he simply died in an unknown village as a strange old man or he returned king to his people? The only one whom truly knows is Alberich but Siegfried stated he does no longer feel the weight of regret on his friend's shoulders anymore.

A tricky old man who enjoys riddles and needling everyone but it can be seem as a form of test if one analyzes his words unemotionally. A man who responds evil with evil and good with good but if wronged his reaction is explosive and grudges aren't let go without a heavy price being paid first. Perhaps in another world he'd be a king but after so many losses and despair the scars weight heavily and all that is left is a shambling corpse desperately seeking something until a Dragon Blooded Knight reached with kind hands. As a Saber his aspects of a 'servant' of Siegfried come to the bore as such the regal aspects are down-toned while the impish streak is strong

Skills

Class Skills
    Magic Resistance (B): Even faded the blood of Dwarven Kings still resonates thus granting him a strong body capable of enduring suffering capable of killing humans hundred times over

Riding (-): Machines aside Alberich refuses to let his feet leave the soil for the sake of his magic as such this skill was discarded

Personal Skills
    Primordial Rune (A): Knowledge sufficient to hide from the fury of fairies and craft several items from the Rhinegold that do not carry it's trademark curse. A master of earth and all subjects relegating to it as such as long as its a mineral Alberich can achieve all sorts of miracles with it. As a caster this skill would be sublimated by the noble phantasm but even as a Saber it still echoes strongly due to creating legendary swords (Balmung, Eckisax and Nagelringr)

Nature of a Rebellious Spirit (D): Inability to be a king and to serve under one a eternal unshackled soul. The Nibelung were a separated people and any respect from them towards Alberich was faked or the old man was the only one still capable of using the mysteries of the ancestors and thus hatred and envy infected their soul. It could be said to be a court of 'Fafnirs' but lacking the power of one even if all together, even so Alberich attempted to reach out and save them yet....

Monstrous Strength (B): Infection from Rhinegold and indicator of inhuman nature. The dwarves forged wonder out of sheer strength of arms grasping impossible elements and beating them into shape as such their very movements are invokers of mystery, while Alberich looks human due to mixed blood heritage his insides are nothing but 'muscle' and his body is far heavier than it looks leaving footprints in the ground even when slightly moving. A man who is a mountain

Noble Phantasm

Balmung -Phantasmal Greatsword, Nibelung's Fury
    Anti-Army
    Rank A
    The blade Balmung before the slaying of Fafnir as such it lacks the mystery of dragon-slaying and Siegfried's deeds thus falling to Rank A, as its a sword perfect for Siegfried and a descendant of Gram its still a immensely powerful sword. As he lacks Siegfried mana-charging ability Alberich uses mana charged jewels and a delivery system imbued into the sheath via the use of primordial runes to make use of the sword's power. Due to this rather than a circular wave or a sword beam Alberich uses Balmung to deliver immensely powerful close range explosions uncaring of himself for his monstrous strength and runes will diminish the damage somewhat
    Last edited by BoktaiMoon; August 6th, 2020 at 09:23 PM.

Blog Entries
    Alberich: I don't think I'd heard much about this guy other than being a dwarf and Siegfried's sidekick, so this was nice to see. You definitely fleshed out his personality from an interesting angle. His NP is a little simple, but it works and the imagery of him creating pointblank explosions with his sword and weathering them thanks to his ridiculous endurance is pretty badass. Plus it makes sense he wouldn't have a fancy NP not summoned as Caster when he can't rely on most of his favored tools and magic. Out of curiosity, any thoughts on my Ogmios above? He'll probably be the last sheet I post up here in a little while...

Trace: Overcringe King of Padoru's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Ogmios: A great sheet as always, but I'm curious about how a figure like him was associated with Heracles. Did he have any monster-slaying anecdotes or something like that?

Quote Originally Posted by RoydGolden View Post
    Alberich: I don't think I'd heard much about this guy other than being a dwarf and Siegfried's sidekick, so this was nice to see. You definitely fleshed out his personality from an interesting angle. His NP is a little simple, but it works and the imagery of him creating pointblank explosions with his sword and weathering them thanks to his ridiculous endurance is pretty badass. Plus it makes sense he wouldn't have a fancy NP not summoned as Caster when he can't rely on most of his favored tools and magic. Out of curiosity, any thoughts on my Ogmios above? He'll probably be the last sheet I post up here in a little while...
    I don't know much about the original god and how a celtic god of deals/linguistics became associated with Herakles but I am just gonna note it down to Romans being Romans. I liked the Ambiguous Deity skill and noble phantasm is pretty much indicates what happened to him. Originally a god of negotiations and the alike but disruption of his characteristics and suppression of myth caused corruption and Caster became what he is now a SMT Law Villain. Kinda like what happened to the Dioscuri Pollux kept her divinity but Castor lost his and they went from Gods of Sailors to 'simply' mortal/argonauts

>Most of the knowledge about Ogmios comes from comparisons between him and powerful deities and heroes in other ancient cultures

Oh lol this is peak Nasu since he keeps insisting the Hindu/Chinese/Japanese Gods are all the same gods just under different names all the fucking time. Shiva is Izanagi (Musashi) and White Fox Face is Amaterasu and Vaicarona and Susannoh is Indra who is Gozu Tennoh who is Suzuka's dad's boss
    Last edited by BoktaiMoon; August 7th, 2020 at 10:13 AM.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by King of Padoru View Post
    Ogmios: A great sheet as always, but I'm curious about how a figure like him was associated with Heracles. Did he have any monster-slaying anecdotes or something like that?
    Because Ogmios conquered all obstacles through the power of eloquence while Heracles did so with the power of strength. The Celts believed eloquence was the ultimate power since it lets you enthrall men and control them, even more than strength can. That's pretty much the justification as far as I can tell. Honestly it seems kinda' weak but that's just how the Celts rolled evidently.

In any case, thanks for the feedback both you and BoktaiMoon.

Eloquence=Geas basically

There's also how Medb wrangled an entire society of warriors via a really good pussy game and smarts, alongside being horrifying.

Dialogue is really fucking important for a borderline illiterate society

Trace: Overcringe King of Padoru's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Because Ogmios conquered all obstacles through the power of eloquence while Heracles did so with the power of strength. The Celts believed eloquence was the ultimate power since it lets you enthrall men and control them, even more than strength can. That's pretty much the justification as far as I can tell. Honestly it seems kinda' weak but that's just how the Celts rolled evidently.

In any case, thanks for the feedback both you and BoktaiMoon.
    It does kinda look like a weak excuse, but it makes sense at the same time. I don't really know what I should think :/

"Sorry if you wanted silver or a kiss you should have summoned me in another class~."

Name: Judas Iscariot
    Class: Caster
    Alternate Classes: Avenger, Assassin

STR: D
    END: C
    MAG: A+
    LCK: E-

Legend: The infamous apostle whom betrayed the savior. Although records cannot agree on her personality and actions its universally agreed she did betray Jesus Christ. Some say for money, others a loss of faith and some even say this too was part of the divine plan for mankind. When asked the servant will smile and ask "And you master what do you think is the reason I betrayed him?". Nonetheless her body is a clear sign of the damned. Unnatural light shine from her eyes and from her tongue curses spew forth alongside vermin hiding underneath skin

As a servant she carries herself with a insolent air as if the happenings of the world are nothing but amusement, due to borderline near immortality of her noble phantasm making it arduous to kill her and the deed itself carrying immense consequences perhaps it has some foundation? For the clearly cursed by god will be loathed by all yet at the same time no one will ever touch them. From simply tasting the foods of the modern era to torturing enemy masters or extinguishing upon the enemy's blade she maintains a mocking tone of voice and smile

"That Judas like stringing people along in hope or disaster only to see the ending and move on. Ignore her. Better yet just punch her lights out!"-Saint Martha

"...I am aware of her status but the sights she has seen and her descriptions are fascinating...Is this a trial Lord?"- Saint George

Merlin and Judas merely stare at each other like stone gargoyles as if daring the other to show emotion

skills

Class Skills
    Territory Creation (C): Recreation of the Field of Blood. A site stated to be brought with the thirty pieces of silver gained from the betrayal and used throughout the ages as a burial site. Foreigners, patients of the hospitallers and many more. A sacred graveyard brought by the actions of a traitor, while Caster is tolerated in this place she will not gain buffs but enemies who start hostilities will be attacked by spawned dead and cursed for 'disturbing' the graves

Item Construction (Fake) (A): Does not obtain the Item Creation Skill because she was not a magus. However, by manipulating attributes within her body and usage of skills 'products of heresy/blasphemy' can be swiftly constructed, Caster has little to no control over them and their appearance is grotesque, flesh forced into shapes still wiggling and making noises

Personal Skills
    Oblivion Correction (EX): As long as the Savior's sacrifice is remembered her betrayal will never be forgotten. Rather than 'remembering' herself other people will quickly take notice of Caster's existence and in a certain way will acknowledge it as actions akin to a Devil upon earth. Against fellows of the same religion Caster will deal extreme damage and bypass nearly all defenses but against member of other religions she is just another villain

Innocent Monster (A): In paintings depicting the Last Supper, Judas is occasionally depicted with a dark-colored halo (contrasting with the lighter halos of the other apostles) to signify his former status as an apostle. The Gospel of Luke 22:3 and the Gospel of John 13:27 suggest that he was possessed by Satan. Despite her betrayal Caster never 'left' the rank of apostles and still possess her halo despite being falling down. A contradictory image that gives her access to blessings and curses. A vicious circle Caster's blessings will become curses and from her death a great blessing will surge forth

Inhibition (C): Caster will never stop being shady yet at the same time her words appeal to one's sense.

Noble Phantasm

Noble Phantasm
    Beelzebub-Crown of the Corrupted Soul
    Rank A+
    Anti-City

Judas was afflicted by God's wrath; his body became so enormously bloated that he could not pass through a street with buildings on either side. His face became so swelled up that a doctor could not even identify the location of his eyes using an optical instrument. Judas' genitals became enormously swollen and oozed with pus and worms. Finally, he killed himself on his own land by pouring out his innards onto the ground, which stank so horribly that, even in Papias' own time a century later, people still could not pass the site without holding their noses. This story was well known among Christians in antiquity and was often told in competition with the two conflicting stories from the New Testament.

A permanently active noble phantasm. From the moment of her summoning Caster's body will house the plague brought by God's wreath , beneath her skin swims an ocean of starving demonic insects and rotten flesh eager to escape its confinement, while it greatly boosts her offensive capacities Caster is unable to hide even in spirit form as her curse screams out her presence to the world and even non-magical humans will be made to panic, in exchange she can feed upon the suffering and fear to restock magical energy
    Last edited by BoktaiMoon; August 8th, 2020 at 06:30 PM.

Blog Entries
    Judas: Damn, that's one suitably grotesque NP. I took one look at that anecdote when doing research for my own Judas sheet and went "Nope, not touching that with a ten-foot pole". But you managed to interpret it into a pretty cool, if gross, ability. I do think her Oblivion Correction Skill is a bit strange as that's not really what the Skill does in canon. If it affects how other people perceive her, folding that in with Innocent Monster might be more appropriate. Or you could give her some unique Skill called something like Archetypal Traitor or Bane Of Christendom that makes Christians instinctively recognize her as evil, while at the same time boosting her damage output against such beings.

Additionally, it is a bit strange that she has two different END stats.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by The Fair Tyrant View Post
    Additionally, it is a bit strange that she has two different END stats.
    Didn't even notice that. Must be a typo or artifact of a previous draft...

アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One asterism42's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    "Do you trust me, Master? You shouldn't."

Assassin
    Adele Spitzeder

Source

STR: E
    END: E+
    MAG: B
    LUCK: A-
    NP: C

Class Skills

Presence Concealment (E): The capacity to hide one’s presence as a Servant, the class skill of Assassins. A pitiful rank for an Assassin, it is low because Adele never bothered to conceal herself in life and only technically qualifies for this class. An enemy Servant would notice her immediately, and while she can hide from a Master, she will be spotted quickly if one is actively looking for her.

Personal Skills

Espionage - Fraud (A+++): A skill that makes one's presence fail to register as hostile. This Skill causes others to misunderstand one's status, including mistaking one for a kind neighbor, a harmless pebble, or as the most beloved person. A variation that carries the attribute of ‘trust’. Anyone that Adele targets will see her as a trustworthy individual worthy of protecting and investing their money. All warnings will fall on deaf ears, and even her being exposed will not break the effects of this skill; in life, even after losing her fortune and being imprisoned for fraudulent banking, there were people willing to trust Adele Spitzeder, offering her money and protection for the remainder of her life.

Golden Rule - Fake (C-): A Skill that refers to the measurement of one's fortune to acquire wealth. At the height of her wealth, Adele was touted as being the richest woman in Germany. Due to the nature of Ponzi schemes, this skill is dependent on the influx of money and mana generated by her Noble Phantasm and without it all her wealth will quickly vanish. Adele’s swindling was entirely set up as a way of funding her lavish lifestyle, and she would later spend her fortune on charitable acts to make herself seem more legitimate; therefore any excess of wealth generated by this skill is quickly lost due to her profligacy.

Gesellschafterin (B): A German term for ‘lady companion’, it was also a slang term used by wealthy women who were seeking a romantic companion of the same sex. Despite her facade of a pious, Christian woman, Spitzeder was known to have relationships with young, beautiful girls, who would act as faces for her business, enticing naive young men to invest their money with her. An ability that makes a target woman an ‘accomplice’, allowing her to share the effects of Adele’s skills. Care must be taken, however; as the skill also designates the target as ‘Adele Spitzeder’s girlfriend’, they are also subject to a powerful fascination effect, rendering them completely under her control.

Noble Phantasm

"Your wealth. Your power. Your life. Give it all to me, you shall be rewarded beyond your wildest dreams. Trust me..."

Spitzerdeche Privatbank
    Angel of Finance and Fortune

Anti-Money, C: The name of the private lending bank established by Adele Spitzeder, which was in actuality one of the earliest recorded examples of the Ponzi scheme, wherein incoming investments are used to pay high returns to earlier investors, with the operator usually amassing a large fortune for themselves in the process. A constantly active ability that essentially allows Adele to re-establish her bank, a magical technique that allows her to draw in both mana and money, draining them away from the surroundings. Naturally the amount of magical energy produced by this Noble Phantasm vastly exceeds the amount required to activate it. Adele’s Master is automatically considered to be an investor from the moment of her summoning, even if she marks them as an accomplice. Aside from her Master, Adele can persuade others to provide money and power to her, and indeed must do so to maintain it. The drain is necessarily felt by the ‘investor’, as Assassin can choose to return their ‘investment’, with similar massive returns as experienced by her Master. However, should she be unable to return an ‘investment’, her Noble Phantasm will deactivate, and everyone touched by it will lose everything; their possessions, their wealth, their magic and even potentially their lives draining into the dust. Those marked as ‘accomplices’ will only partially suffer this fate, however.

Lore and Personality
    Adelheid Luise Spitzeder was an actress, singer, and banker who lived in Bavaria in the 19th century. For three years, between 1869 and 1872, she ran a private bank out of her home in Munich, offering massive returns on investments made to her. Her bank was so popular that at its height it threatened the collapse of the national banks as people withdrew their savings from them to invest with her. In reality, she was not managing the money at all, instead using the money of new investors to pay back the older ones. Remarkably, she was fairly transparent at the shady nature of her business, despite insisting it was legitimate, transparency that only caused her investors, often poorer people with no idea of finance, to trust her more. To cultivate this trust, she used her money to spearhead charitable works such as the building of soup kitchens, an act that earned her the moniker ‘Angel of the Poor’. In 1872 her scheme collapsed, her investors losing everything they had in many cases, spurring a wave of suicides. Spitzeder and her accomplices were arrested and imprisoned. After being released, she lived under the protection of a bevy of friends and lovers and briefly ran a few more investment schemes, despite her known reputation as a con artist.

A glittering woman with the gaudy airs of the nouveau riche, discarding the aura of pious respectability she had in life, happy to be living in an era where it is no longer necessary. She likes money, likes having money, and likes spending money. Despite her dishonesty, she is a genuinely generous woman, showering gifts on people she likes, and giving charity to people worse off than her, however she will not hesitate to scam them if they give her the chance. Her attitude towards her Master depends not only on their sex but also their temperament, those of a similarly scheming mind will become her confidant and accomplice, but she will see an honest Master as just another stiff to swindle. With a man, her relationship will be strictly professional, but if her Master is a woman, she will quite likely attempt to take her as a ‘companion’.
    An Assassin who targets not people, but finance, both personal and on a national level. Despite her weakness and inability to fight, she can wreak devastating havoc under the right circumstances.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandstorm77 View Post
    He's just putting the bone of his sword into other people until it explodes and lets out parts of him inside them.
    Quote Originally Posted by AvengerEmiya View Post
    Genderswaps are terrible, but I think I and other people would hate them less if Fate didn't keep ignoring actual heroines throughout history and folklore. Like, why bother turning Francis Drake into a woman when Ching Shih and Grace O'Malley exist?
    Quote Originally Posted by Five_X View Post
    Fate Zero is just Fate Stay Night for people who think Shirou is too girly
    Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    I think Alex IV can eat Goku.

Blog Entries
    ^Imagine the shenanigans if Rin summoned this Servant...

^Imagine the shenanigans if Rin summoned this Servant...
    I mean Rin steals all of Nero Idol Agency cash and runs for the hills while leaving Nero to pay everything it'd be a perfect match

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by BoktaiMoon View Post
    I mean Rin steals all of Nero Idol Agency cash and runs for the hills while leaving Nero to pay everything it'd be a perfect match
    And we know from her time as Luvia's maid in Prisma that she can end up the plaything of another girl too... Seriously though, Rin's morals certainly wouldn't approve of the whole "draining 'investors' dry of their Mana' thing (I mean, she's basically a worse Medea in that respect). But it's still funny to imagine them as an unlikely partnership...

And we know from her time as Luvia's maid in Prisma that she can end up the plaything of another girl too... Seriously though, Rin's morals certainly wouldn't approve of the whole "draining 'investors' dry of their Mana' thing (I mean, she's basically a worse Medea in that respect). But it's still funny to imagine them as an unlikely partnership...
    I am half sure the reason Rin sticks to morals and being a good person is because her crush is watching. We've seen how ruthless she can get

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by BoktaiMoon View Post
    I am half sure the reason Rin sticks to morals and being a good person is because her crush is watching. We've seen how ruthless she can get
    Half her crush, half her sister. She decided to first save Shirou at the school when she realized he was someone Sakura cared for. There wasn't any hint she had a crush on him herself at that point. And Rin can be ruthless, but not nearly as much as she thinks.

I've recently made a number of templates for Peter Pan across different classes, and here's my first one. Please let me know what you think.

Peter Pan ~ Hero of Neverland

Appearance: An androgynous-looking child. Though close examination will reveal her to be a girl, she is still flat-chested and with her first teeth. Though young and unkempt, she maintains a charming, boyish appearance that is quite handsome. This version of Pan often wears a green hat with a feather in it, since a number of popular works depicting her as the hero of the story have portrayed her in that fashion.

Gender: Boy? (Girl)- While technically female, Peter insists boldly that she is obviously a boy, and since Peter Pan has spoken, that's that. She certainly acts like a boy, and certainly acts as a lady's man around girls. Though her sexual orientation is "straight" in that "he" prefers to flirt with girls, Peter has a semi-unconscious recognition of her feminine charm, and won't hesitate to use it to charm boys as well when it suits her purpose.

Class: Saber - Interestingly, compared to the other available classes, Saber is the least compatible with Peter. Because while Peter is famous as a sword-fighter, she never actually gained much acclaim for any particular sword - she'd just as readily use a dagger as a cutlass. This means that Saber's Noble Phantasms do not actually involve a legendary weapon, but rather other traits associated with her "heroics".

Alternate Classes: Assassin, Caster, Rider - Under the right circumstances, Peter could be summoned with the multi-class Double Summon skill, but this would be near impossible to pull off. Which is quite fortunate for everyone (including the master); many of Pan's class-limited Noble Phantasms mesh quite well with each other, and the eternal boy's heartless, mischievous nature makes it likely she'd turn the tables on everyone if given the chance.

Alignment: Chaotic Good?

Lore: Peter Pan ran away from home at a young age - don't ask at what age; it was before Peter started caring about time, and it's unlikely she'd remember it anyways. She wanted to be a boy forever and play games and have fun, so she flew straight out the window when she heard her parents talking about her becoming a lady. She found her way to the Neverland, a strange island in the Reverse World where dreams and forgotten things coalesce into a reality come true. Claiming sovereignty over the land, she became eternally a part of it, and it became an extension of her own will. Since then, she has made the island her eternal playground, purposefully dragging bits and pieces of different dreams - and sometimes (un)lucky people from the outside world - to Neverland to be a part of her adventures, where she is forever the brave hero. Peter still has adventures in Neverland to this day; this means, much like Arturia, Pan is summoned in her physical body rather than as a deceased, incorporeal Servant.

Personality: Saber embodies Peter's heroic side to the fullest, and she is a courageous, gallant lad(y) who always follows good form in battle and is gentlemanly to ladies. She never hesitates to fight against evil, particularly things that embody "unfairness" to her. That said, Saber's heroism is a bit insincere - more like a child playing dress-up than someone genuinely believing in their ideals. She fights evil as a hero because that's what the protagonist does in an adventure, and she cares more about the excitement of battle and the fun of winning than doing good in the world. At times, she may even turn on allies or prolong the fight just to make things more interesting. In fact, some even whisper, where they think she can't hear them, that her worst foes like Hook were in fact once dear friends and companions to her, who she made her enemy because she wanted a worthy opponent. However, there is possibly a bit of genuine heroism deep within Peter - if not for the sake of doing right, then as an apology to her parents for leaving them behind. And despite doing heroics for the fun and glory rather than a cause, Saber never gives up, and will give her life to save someone, for death is yet another big adventure. Saber wants a mother who can be her "damsel in distress" to save and also fawn over stories of her heroics, and anyone she deems as worthy mother material will be gifted with a special "Kiss".

Wish: Saber's wish is a seemingly noble one: for all of her precious mothers to have never left Neverland and to have stayed by her side forever - from Wendy Darling to all the descendants Pan has since played with (and anyone else she's considered suitable mother material). In her selfish mind, she's saving them all from facing heartbreak and death in the real world, so really all she's doing is granting them eternal happiness, right - and what could be better than being her darling heroines? But Saber's faulty memory fails to recognize that each of her "mothers" later grew up and became a true mother to the next girl in line. Meaning that her wish for all of them to have never grown up will inevitably lead to a terrible paradox. Would Saber care or change her mind if she knew that? Probably not - she's good at forgetting things that get in the way of her fun as a hero.

Parameters:

Strength: B

Endurance: B

Agility: A+

Mana: C

Luck: A+

Skills
    Class Skills:

Magic Resistance (C)- Grants protection against magical effects by cancelling spells. Cancel spells with a chant below two verses. Cannot defend against magecraft on the level of High-Thaumaturgy and Greater Rituals.

Riding (C)- Most vehicles and animals can be handled with above average skill. However, she cannot ride the likes of phantasmal beasts.

Personal Skills:

Alluring Nightingale (B/C)- A skill possessed by those with a natural constitution of having a beautiful voice works as a fascination magecraft-like effect. While the skill primarily works on female targets, Saber can also use it on males to a more limited effect.

Hero's Reward (A)- The narrative trope that someone doing good will naturally be rewarded. Any aid that Saber gives to someone in need of help grants her a bonus to her luck. Furthermore, whoever is helped will become more susceptible to Alluring Nightingale and feel compelled to personally reward her for being a hero.

Mana Burst (Speed/Wind, A)- Saber can boost her performance by infusing her body with wind, engulfing her as she floats amidst the swirling gales. This enables her to effectively fly with little trouble or expenditure, while also letting her zip back and forth as she pleases. When using this skill for a speed boost, Saber's Agility stat is increased. Saber could also feasibly use the wind in other ways, like infuse her weapons with air or send blasts of wind at targets, but she rarely ever does so unless faced with an especially challenging opponent, as she believes in good form and prefers to be the underdog in fights.

Noble Phantasms

Kiss of the Wendy-Bird ~ The Token of the Heroine to be Rescued

Type: Anti-Unit, Anti-Barrier

A small token, usually an acorn, tied to a necklace. Saber will give the "kiss" as a gift to someone she values, usually someone with a motherly nature or homemaking skills. When worn, the Kiss acts as a good luck charm, fulfilling the blessing "Whoever gets kissed will be saved by Saber." Whenever the bearer is in danger, there is a high likelihood that Saber will somehow swoop in just in the nick of time to save the day. It sort of works like a Command Seal boosting Saber towards saving the wearer. Even if Saber does not save the day in time, the Kiss will draw attacks aimed at the wearer to the Kiss instead, preventing the wearer herself from being harmed; however, enough damage to the Kiss can break it.

This blessing is also a curse, though. By making it so that the kissed person is always saved by Saber, the same luck that protects the wearer from danger after the fact also increases the likelihood of danger happening to begin with, so Saber can save the damsel in distress. In addition, there are a couple other side effects of the Kiss. First, it makes the user more susceptible to Alluring Nightingale, making them inclined to see Saber as their personal hero and go along with their role as the helpless maiden he must save. And when Saber fulfills the requirements for Hero's Reward by saving someone bearing the Kiss, Saber will receive an extra bonus: a fragment of the subject's soul will transfer over to Saber as a "hidden kiss" she has stolen. Saber may use this hidden kiss as a temporary boost to any single stat or skill.

Also, Saber can and is perfectly willing to use this noble phantasm multiple times, doling out Kisses to anyone who catches her fancy. This in turn increases her chances of receiving hidden kisses from them.

Hook for a Hand ~ The Mark of the Sworn Enemy

Type: Anti-Unit, Anti-Self

For this noble phantasm to activate, Saber must cut off the hand of an individual target. The limb is now cursed, and a dark, hook-like weapon made of shadows will form in place of the lost hand. Strangely, the cursed target will quickly grasp how to use the hook effectively, both as a weapon and as a decent substitute for the severed appendage. In fact, they will discover that the hook can even spew out poisoned water.

However, this is only the beginning of the curse. Over time, the victim will act more and more pirate-like and vicious in temperament. Moreover, they will become absolutely obsessed with killing Saber, ignoring all other targets unless hurting them will directly assist them in hurting Saber. The pirate will also target Saber's friends regardless of any past feelings toward those individuals. In particular, while homing in on Saber like a magnet, the pirate will also feel compelled to go after anyone carrying one of Saber's kisses (giving Saber more opportunities for a heroic rescue). Then, when Saber feels the time is right, she’ll utter the words “Hook or me this time” to activate the final stage of the curse. Bound to the terrible oath, the now-turned pirate will be forced into a fated confrontation with the cocky boy, where one of them must die in the end.

Since such a dark foe must certainly be a villain, and heroes are supposed to beat villains, Saber's victory over the cursed opponent will count for Hero's Reward. Saber will in fact receive a permanent bonus to a stat of her choice upon defeating the pirate, with the level of the boost increasing the closer the enemy was to being an equal or superior match to Saber. Because of this and her sense of "fairness", Saber will often let the captain live long enough to grow into a worthy opponent, taunting the poor pirate to further encourage their enmity with her. Sometimes the curse will be given to a hated foe, but sometimes Saber will instead choose a friend she believes will be a worthy challenge - in her mind, she's doing the target a favor, by making their life more exciting and giving them a purpose.

Like the Kiss, this noble phantasm could feasibly be used multiple times on different targets, but Saber prefers to use this on just one opponent at a time to make things fair. Likewise, Saber will try to target the victim's non-dominant hand, so the opponent can still wield a weapon in the other hand and provide more fun in combat. In addition, sometimes the victim will develop a different tool or weapon in place of the hook if they have a better affinity with the alternate item.

People afflicted with this noble phantasm may choose to temporarily cooperate with other enemies of Saber, but these alliances are unreliable. The cursed individual's buccaneer penchant for treachery, combined with their obsession over killing Saber above all other objectives, means they will inevitably backstab their companions for a better chance of killing Saber themselves.

Armaments and Companions: Saber generally carries some sort of blade, but it can be anything from a pirate's cutlass to a knight's sword to even a dagger. She doesn't really care what kind of sword she uses, just that it can cut and spill blood. Saber is often accompanied by the petite fairy Tinkerbell. While she can be helpful with magic and tinkering, sometimes repairing Saber's weapons, she is quite feisty and hot-tempered towards other women and anyone else who takes up Saber's attention and time. If Tink does something bad, Saber will naturally follow good form and banish her for a bit, but never for too long; after all, Saber doesn't really hold anything against the fairy, but rather punishes her because that's what a gallant hero would do.
    Last edited by Cataquack Warrior; August 3rd, 2021 at 01:00 PM.