Page 69 of 620 FirstFirst ... 19596467686970717479119169569 ... LastLast
Results 1,361 to 1,380 of 12385

Thread: Create-A-Servant 3

Is anyone have link for Jean Bernadotte aka Charles XIV Johnservant sheet?

Blog Entries
    What a miserable little planet. The Fomorian won't mind if I take this. I'm only going to finish what he failed to start…

"Beast Zero"

"I will crush you all underfoot. Only then will my purpose be fulfilled."

Lore

Foreigner is an extraterrestrial entity that identifies herself as Genesis, although she also responds to the name "Katey". A fragment of a lost world, she hurled through space until she found herself in the gravity well of a star. This star possessed a planet within its solar family that was teeming with life, although it had yet to produce truly sentient creatures. The probability of a foreign object large enough to end nearly all life on the planet was incalculably low. And yet that's exactly what Genesis did. She streaked across the primordial sky, wreathed in flames. Her destructive visage was burned into the retinas of the creatures below before 75% of all life on the planet was snuffed out.

Although she existed in a time before Proper Human History, humans have uncovered traces of her existence. A massive crater in Mexico, a boundary within the Earth's strata and the fossilized remains of her countless victims all paint a grim picture of the K-T extinction event within the mind's eye of humanity. Floods, earthquakes and even volcanic eruptions can be prepared for. But something like her, an alien invader bringing the equivalent of 10 billion atomic bombs to bear upon the planet? Nothing could ever prepare humanity for that. And so humanity gazed up into the stars, with equal wonder and fear.

It was from this fear that a wraith was created. The collective anxiety felt by all birthed from it a new Beast within the Sea of Imaginary Numbers. Although small and powerless this "Beast" only had one desire: eradication. Locating a similar entity to herself, the defeated king of a race of Gods, she hijacked his Saint Graph and awaited the day to manifest above the World once again. Although her return is a statistical improbability, all improbabilities become possibilities given enough time and patience.

Class: Foreigner
    True Name: Genesis
    Aliases: K-T Event, "Katey"
    Other Classes: None
    Alignment: Chaotic Evil
    Place of Origin: Mexico?
    Source: Humanity, Irish Mythology

Parameters

STR: B
    END: A
    AGI: B
    MGI: D
    LCK: E
    NP: A+

Height: 165 cm (5’4’’)
    Weight: 79 kg (176 lbs)
    Dislikes: Life
    Talent: Destruction
    Natural Enemy: Humanity, Yuri Gargarin, Dinosaurs
    Attribute: Beast
    Armament: Herself
    Catalyst: The eyelash of a Fomorian

Class Skills

Authority of Beasts (D): An Anti-Human Skill that enhances the skillholder's capacity to harm existences that are classified as Humans. This is the skill typically held by Beasts. Foreigner is not a true Beast but she is an effective killer of those who reside in the World regardless. When fighting against those who have failed to escape Earth’s gravity she gets a rank-up to STR.

Existence Outside the Domain (C): The class skill shared by Foreigners. Foreigner is the remnant of a lost civilization that brought destruction upon itself. She was flung across the cosmos and crashed into a planet teaming with life.

Independant Manifestation (E): A special Skill that permits unsupported manifestation into reality, without necessity of energy cost or of summoning by a Master. Foreigner’s first manifestation was before recorded history and ever since her existence was detected, humanity’s collective consciousness created the possibility of an entity like her showing up again. However, manifestation within a Grail War requires a Master, so this skill only grants the equivalent of a C-rank in Independant Action.

Personal Skills

Mana Burst (Flame) (D): The increase in performance caused by infusing one's weapons and body with Magical Energy and instantly expelling it. Simply put, recreating the effect of a jet burst by expending large amounts of Magical Energy. Through rapid movement, Foreigner’s body will become covered in flames, a recreation of her initial descent through the atmosphere. She cannot control it as it is endemic to her body but quick bursts of speed and punches rivaling those of Heracles become possible.

Mystic Eyes (Terror) (B): A Skill where one has possession of Mystic Eyes, capable of imparting magical effects upon a subject and interfering with the outside world. Upon seeing something frightening most human eyes will dilate, hence the phrase ‘seeing the whites of their eyes’. Foreigner confers these ‘white-eyes’ to those around her, making it easy for others to discern her true identity in exchange for being harder to engage with in battle unless a Servant possesses the skill Bravery.

Voyager of the Stars (D): A skill that makes the impossible possible, allowing for planet-to-planet voyaging. Her low-rank means she has trouble controlling her direction and momentum.

Noble Phantasm(s)

Starfall

~Alien Metallurgy~

Type: None
    Range: N/A
    Max Targets: 1

Many weapons throughout history and legend were said to have come from "off world". Mjölnir was forged by a pair of dwarf brothers from the heart of a star. The most holy sword, Excalibur, was spat out of the Earth's core, which itself is made of alien metal that impacted the planet during its infancy. Even humanity itself is said to contain trace elements produced by stars light years away. It seems that all things, alive and not, are children of the stars.

The metal that Foreigner's body is constructed of is not a proper Noble Phantasm. It has no basis in history or mythology. If one was to summon Gilgamesh and somehow convince him to search his vast treasure trove no such prototype would be found. This ability only receives the classification of Noble Phantasm because the armaments Foreigner can produce from her body are on par with other Noble Phantasms that have a similar function. It is a substance not native to Earth and therefore exists somewhere outside the domain, a place where only Outer Gods can reside.

The Eye of Balor

~Once I Awaken, All that I See will Cease to Exist~

Type: Anti-Army
    Range: 0~200
    Max Targets: 50

King Balor was a Fomorian, an entity that fought against the god Lugh, king of the Tuatha Dé Danan. Balor possessed an eye of "poison" that when opened unleashed unspeakable destruction. The World would luckily not bear witness to the full potential of the ultimate Mystic Eye as Balor was slain by his grandson Lugh during the Battle of Mag Tuired. The power of his awful eye required the strength of four gods to properly seal away forever. It remained in the Sea of Imaginary Numbers, until...

A carryover of the Saint Graph Foreigner hijacked. As Foreigner's first manifestation was her blazing form reflected in the eyes of virtually all sentient life on Earth she was drawn to the destructive power of Balor's Eye as it was the closest thing that matched her own destructive act. This Noble Phantasm was supposed to have been sealed away forever along with its bearer, but Foreigner's meddling has now brought it back into the World with some alterations. Not being a Fomorian herself the Eye has migrated to her right arm. Holding it up and releasing its True Name will cause it to open, unleashing a destructive, fiery blast on par with a B-rank anti-army Noble Phantasm. The blast can be focused for range and accuracy, or widened to cover a larger area. Out of the gate this Noble Phantasm's destructive potential has been greatly decreased, but if Foreigner was to gain access to a massive reserve of mana then its true form could be unleashed...

Personality

Foreigner is cruel, cold and calculating. However she is not insane. The fact that she understands all those around her perfectly makes her cruelty even more appalling. Life to her is not precious, it is only something she desires to snuff out. She is incapable of compassion, love, or hate. Foreigner only cares about fulfilling her function, fully knowing that it will bring about her own end as well. This is the temperament of a being who was born only to die. Only the most unhinged and genocidal Master will be able to align their own goals with hers. The rest would simply be disposed of and replaced.

Why she calls herself Genesis is a mystery. Possibly it is because her actions, as destructive as they were, paved the way for humanity to inherit the ashes she left behind. Perhaps by calling herself Genesis she is claiming ownership of humanity, and as their creator she is exercising her privilege to destroy them.

If she were to ever make a wish upon the Grail, there would be no survivors.

Quotes

"Hello. I am the entity Genesis. My only desire is to eradicate all life. If you share this desire you will have the privilege of being my Master. If not, your life will be sacrificed. Choose your next words wisely."

"A pitiful existence, humanity is…"

(To Yuri Gargarin)
    "You dare mock me by flying high above the World? Then I will guarantee that you will only land on ashes."

(To Kijyo Koyo)
    "You think that form frightens me? I've eaten millions of you for breakfast."

Creator’s Notes:

katey would do what k-t did

Trace: Overcringe King of Padoru's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    "Katey": I'm sorry but although there are a few good ideas in this sheet, it strikes me as a sort of edgy OC with no real motivation for her actions. Sure, Fate has a bunch of edgelords and other people that want to see the world burn, but their motivations are usually more fleshed out than "Katey"'s. Take Jeanne Alter for example, she also was a figure fated to eventually disappear who wanted to destroy everything, but she had her reasons to do so.

Also, since she's tied to the K-T Event, it feels odd that there aren't any ties/dialogue/relationship with Quetzalcoatl, since Mesoamerican gods were originally microorganisms brought by that meteor.
    Last edited by King of Padoru; August 23rd, 2020 at 07:03 PM.

Blog Entries
    I like the concept. Pretty similar to my Comet Halley sheet. A space rock who became a servant due to people's perception of them. Nonetheless, I feel like her character could do with a few touch ups. I won't say its flat, but it could do with a bit more developing. Perhaps with a bit more backstory behind her motives and origin too. Its still a solid profile nonetheless.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by King of Padoru View Post
    Also, since she's tied to the K-T Event, it feels odd that there aren't any ties/dialogue/relationship with Quetzalcoatl, since Mesoamerican gods were originally microorganisms brought by that meteor.
    What even is Fate lore? Never knew that.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Fate lore basically is turning every myth into sci-fi, then saying it's actually sci-fi the one that imitates myth and not the other way around.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Kabalisto Koga's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Although i said it a while ago >Im not very fond of all These extraterrestrial stuff that was lately put into the fate world , as in all if my (Greek) lostbelts i say at the beginning is no hint of all that , though in two of them are extraterrrestrial Elements included .
    Your verified Chikara-production Studios !

Dont ship me with anyone unless i say so !

When you wake a Dragon in his Lair...

Blog Entries
    ad besides what is a Formorian pleas ?

----------------------------------------
    Blog Entries
    ​0
    Last edited by Cursed by Fortuna; July 3rd, 2022 at 08:08 PM.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Cursed by Fortuna View Post
    To be fair the background of Tsukuhime does allude to the Types and the ultimate ones with Arcueid's backstory and the dead apostle ancestors and true ancestors, this is also built upon in Angel Notes with the types and the Black barrel. I will agree that the elements of Sci-Fic and cosmic themes are not all that present in Fate : Stay Night, Fate :Zero, and pretty much altogether absent in Fate : Apocrypha (I don't really know about Lord El Melloi chronicles, but they seem to be only background elements). However on the other hand the elements of Sci-Fi are very much present in Angel Notes and the Fate Extra World.

In Fate Grand Order's case it seems to be a bit of a gradient with it starting more as fantasy (like Zero or Stay Night) then moving towards Tsukuhime (cosmic powers present and play a role) during the Epic of Remnant. Now in the Lostbelt it seems that we have gone full blown Angel Notes or Extra with cosmic themes and forces being center stage and the earth being less main setting and more a central platform stage upon which outside forces from the larger universe are acting. In terms of things I will at the least admit the gradient is thematically interesting, but it does come a little bit out of nowhere and really confuses me lore wise and does seem a little bit of a out of nowhere reveal. If the 12 pillars were the original gods and Chaos then where does Ea ((both the sword and the god, which is said to predate the world and hold the authority of nation building as it shaped the world)) and Tiamat fit into this (was she a titan)?

As for what the Fomorians are, they are said to be the beings which predate the gods in Celtic myth, one example is Balor who in fate is said to possess the prototype to the mystic eyes of death perception.
    About the Background of Tsukihime were i concious that with the Ancestors but i find ist not really sci fi more like "old powers of the moon" then reall sci fi .so i have Nothing against this type of Space Elements.

and i saw your Rostam and he is different then i have imagine Rostam but good ideas ,the idea of letting him to a certain deed to earn an noblephantasm is a interesting idea and About n "summoning a servant is equal to summoning a Noblephantasm " it reminds me that i made a servant which will purely fight wirthouth to using his Noblephantasm at all >Milon of Croton please take a look at him and say me your oppinion .

To comeack at your Rostam as you saw my Kay Kawus how would you Rostam think of him would he think that he is diferent then the Kawus he knew ?

Also have you seen my Zarathustra i would be curious to hear your oppinion ?

__sebas_tian_overlord_drawn_by_yua_checkmate__8bbd1c4440e7d784c66f7c3eee0e9409.jpg

Class: Assasin
    True Name: Count Dracula
    Alignment: Lawful Evil
    Origin: Fiction, Legend of Vlad III
    Region: Transilvania, Romania
    Height: 185cm
    Weight: 85kg
    Dislikes: Daylight, The Church, Vampire Hunters
    Armaments: Mainly his body, can also use a lance
    Natural Enemy: Vlad III (Lancer of Black moreso than the Extra Version)
    Catalyst: A first edition copy of Bram Stoker‘s Dracula

Stats:
    Strength: C
    Endurance: B
    Agility: C
    Mana: C
    Luck: C
    Noble Phantasm: A++

Skills:
    Class Skill:
    Spoiler:
    Presence Concealment B-:
    Hides one's presence as a Servant. Suitable for spying. It is possible to disappear and become extremely difficult to be detected. The rank of Presence Concealment drops considerably when preparing to attack.

Ranked down, because even though he can appear non-threatening and doesn‘t rouse suspicion by himself, he doesn‘t have a mirror image, getting instantly identified as ‚Supernatural‘ if someone should see it.

Personal Skills:

Spoiler:
    Progenitor of Vampires (False) A:
    His existence as the most famous Vampire, who inspired famous stereotypes still used in fiction today.
    While Legend of Dracula makes him a Vampire, this skill makes him an aristocratic one like many found in modern fiction.
    Considered as ‚False‘ because he isn‘t a real Vampire as well as not even created first among fictional Vampires.

A composite skill which has Vampirism as a base, but also includes a charm ability to lure in prey.
    It is also a curse forcing him to consume blood regularly, making him weaker when he lackes it, even if his Master could perfectly sustain him with Mana alone.
    Also convers attributes of vampires to him, like the ability to turn into a bat, controlling the weather to some degree and various weaknesses like sunlight, crosses and garlic.

Together with his Legend of Dracula it allows for the creation of subordinate vampires that retain their human personality as opposed to becoming mindless monsters, making it possible to amass additional manpower for various purposes.

Maneater (Blood) A:
    Is most effective against Humans and Servants that were Humans in life, being a predator of the human species.
    Will try to suck his enemies dry for sustenance instead of just killing them in other ways.

Battle Continuation A-:
    A Skill that allows for the continuation of combat after sustaining mortal wounds. It will also reduce mortality rate from injury. This Skill represents the ability to survive and/or the mentality of one who doesn't know when to give up, consisting of one's strength of vitality in predicaments. It is also one of the powers of a vampire. The best result is achieved when a resilient body is combined with this Skill.

If he consumed enough blood he can instantly regenerate even the deadliest wounds as long as they aren‘t caused by one of his vampiric weaknesses.

Noble Phantasms:
    Spoiler:
    Legend of Dracula ~ Succession of Blood A++:
    (Anti Unit (Self))
    In essence this is the same Noble Phantasm that Lancer of Black uses, but his acceptence and revelrie of being a vampire further strenghen it, giving Assasin the ability to access it‘s full strentgth without transforming into a monstrous form or suffering from Mad Enhancement.

It is constantly active connecting itself to Progenitor of Vampires (False) giving him more weaknesses than Lancer of Black has in this state.

Kazikli Bey ~ Truth that isn‘t True D-
    (Anti Unit)
    Usable by Assasin by his link with Vlad III, his supposed inspiration, but his rejection as well as inaptitude with that man‘s legend, this Noble Phantasm becomes little more than a simple lance, rendering any special effects it might have had unusable.
    Because it is the symbol of a connection he rejects he hates to use it, but will do so if he is forced into prolonged meelee.

Description:
    Spoiler:
    An existence very similar to the Servant Carmilla in that he is in effect a different Saint Graph of the Heroic Spirit Vlad III heavily mixed with fictional Vampire folklore, most and foremost Count Dracula.

But this isn‘t the whole truth.
    Even if their names are similar, there is not enough evidence to claim Vlad III as his Origin without leaving reasonable doubt.
    And so because Vlad rejects him and he rejects Vlad he is actually almost indipendant as an Heroic Spirit.

However the ‚fact‘ that Vlad the Impaler was his inspiration is widely known so he still shares a connection with that man, though both of them loath each other and would probably try to kill each other on sight if they ever interacted in a Grail War.

His wish on the Holy Grail will undoubtedly be „Make me a real person seperate from Vlad III“

His character is undoubtedly evil. He sees humans as ‚cattle‘ normally, if one catches his interest they would become a ‚pet‘ and only extraordinary individuals would be seen as of equal worth as him.
    He is hedonistic and sensual, having physical relations with his prey before and during he feeds on them regardless of gender. If his Master is attractive he will try to seduce them as well, turning them into a subordinate Vampire in the process without otherwise harming the countract.
    Because he hates being subjugated only crafty Mages or someone he finds to be extraordinary would be capable of escaping this fate.

His countless vampiric weaknesses make it difficult for him to fight in a Grail War since his legend is so widely known he would undoubtedly be fully exposed the moment he gets confirmed to be a Vampire.

Relationships/Dialogue
    Spoiler:
    Summon
    I am the Assasin Dracula. You managed to summon me, Master.
    Hmm…? You think I am Vlad Tepes? That‘s not true. Never speak of this again, or you‘ll regret it.

Any Vlad Tepes Servants

Ah he is indeed here… It‘s really the best if we do not meet each other lest it will turn into a bloodbath really fast.
    He hates me and I hate him, simple as that…

Carmilla
    I don‘t understand how she can bear being associated with that obnoxious girl.
    In my opinion she doesn‘t dislike her at all.
    Oh? She‘s glaring at me now? How amusing!

Any non-human Servant like the Onis or Merlin
    I really want to try inhuman blood once. It might just be the most delicous delicacy in the world…

Notes
    Spoiler:
    I made this pretty much on a whim and this is practically the first Fanservant I created (well I made FGO Sets for a Jesus and an Odin but they didn‘t have much lore thought about for the skills) so I‘m pretty sure they‘ll be many issues with it, but I wanted to give it a try atleast. The novel Dracula was first published in 1897 so he should be still ok here right?
    Even if Legend of Dracula would be very OP I tried to nerve him by making him have even more vampiric weaknesses so he shouldn‘t be too unbalanced.
    Imo in a Grail War he would die pretty quickly because it would be so easy to exploit his weaknesses if you know of them.

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Dracula: Interesting sheet. I guess he's basically the Charlemagne to Vlad's Karl, what with being the "fantasy counterpart" to the latter's "real person".

I'm a little curious what exactly his Maneater (Blood) Skill does. If it's just sucking blood there's already an aptly named canon Skill for that (Bloodsucking) so I don't think a unique version is really necessary. If his has some unique effects you should probably spell those out. Also, given how separate he is from Vlad's legend I'm not sure if giving him Kazukli Bey as an NP makes sense at all, especially since for an NP it doesn't really do anything. Maybe give him something more symbolic of Dracula's own legend like the Brides or his Castle as a second NP?

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Dracula: Fate's official depiction of Vlad should make it difficult to make a proper Dracula sheet, but I think you've managed to make pull it really well, though the first skill seems more like Innocent Monster or a variant of it, and the second skill is basically the same as the official Blood-sucking​. Other than that, it's quite good. Welcome to the group!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by RoydGolden View Post
    Also, given how separate he is from Vlad's legend I'm not sure if giving him Kazukli Bey as an NP makes sense at all, especially since for an NP it doesn't really do anything. Maybe give him something more symbolic of Dracula's own legend like the Brides or his Castle as a second NP?
    Doesn't Karl have Joyeuse as just a pretty sword despite being completely separate from Charlemagne? I think the opposite could apply in this case too.

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by King of Padoru View Post
    Doesn't Karl have Joyeuse as just a pretty sword despite being completely separate from Charlemagne? I think the opposite could apply in this case too.
    I guess. I just think that though it makes sense it'd be nice for Dracula to have some Skill or NP that sets him apart from "generic vampire". Another NP that does more would help with that IMO.

Blog Entries
    "Dracula": I felt the vampiric elements present in the canon Vlad were enough to fulfill the Dracula role but I guess making a "Charmilla equivalent" for Vlad Tepes could work. Progenitor of Vampires and Maneater (Blood) seem redundant unless I'm missing something. Sorry to be too critical but there are lots of SPaG issues that makes the sheet hard to read. A good effort nonetheless.

JP Friend Code

"Servant Caster, responding to the summons! I'm the genius writer who appeared upon this Earth like a blazing comet, Dazai Osamu!"

General Information
    True Name: Dazai Osamu
    Class: Caster
    Alias: Tsushima Shuuji, Ochiai Kazuo, Shitty Mackerel, Peach Blossom Bastard.
    H/W: 176 cm - 63 kg
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Hidden Attribute: Man
    Likes: Oleander flowers, cherries, crab, sake, reading/writing, Akutagawa Ryunosuke, Tsugaru (an area in Northern Japan where he grew up), painting.
    Dislikes: Dogs, responsibility, Nakahara Chuuya, Shiga Naoya, humans.
    Natural Enemy: Yukio Mishima

Parameters
    Strength: D
    Endurance: E
    Agility: D
    Mana: C++
    Luck: C
    Noble Phantasm: B

Skills
    Class Skills

Item Construction C

While Dazai is historically not a magus, he possesses the skill at this rank due to his reputation as an author and storyteller. Influenced by figures, such as his idol Ryuunosuke Akutagawa, he is known as an author who takes stories of fantasy and places them in his reality, often with his own special twist.

Normally, Dazai uses this skill to create normal everyday objects or manuscripts to write but also, he is capable of manifesting his precious scythe, the weapon he holds close to his heart. Though, he’ll never admit that it was the origin.

Territory Creation C

Dazai cannot create a workshop but he is capable of creating a study. Owning up to his luck, the study he creates does not have a proper beam that he can hang himself from. He does complain about it but he prefers to not think about it.
    ---

Personal Skills

Thou Shall Not Die A

A personal skill that belongs to Dazai Osamu.

While Dazai was well-known for his literary works, he was also well-known for his many, many, suicide attempts. He was a man who believed himself inhuman, a man who was afraid of humanity, and someone who viewed life as a meaningless struggle to escape from. He attempted suicide multiple times, beginning with the day after Akutagawa’s death and then eventually achieving his end with the double suicide he performed with his lover Tomie.

This personal skill is a selfish curse from the gods, a curse that was placed upon a man who desired to die but hated suffering. A man who wanted to die but did not know how to change.

As a skill, it grants Dazai his ultimate punishment: immortality. As long as his spirit core is intact, Dazai will continue to live on as a heroic spirit. He cannot die through means of suicide and any injuries he suffers will be healed, slowly but surely. If he desires to die, then he must go through the thing he hates the most: Suffering.

With a bitter tongue, Dazai calls this skill a curse of the gods but perhaps this skill allows him to understand the one thing he could never comprehend: Living.

---

For You, Akutagawa B

Dazai’s idol was no other than the Father of the Japanese Short Story, Akutagawa Ryuunosuke, a man that Dazai compared to God himself. When Akutagawa committed suicide in 1927, it had a tremendous effect on Dazai and begun the downward sprial of his mental health.

As a skill, it is madness born out of obsessive idolatry, madness that clouds his thought as he desperately tries to gain the praise of a dead man. He attempts to make himself more beautiful and favorable but at the same time, his more sinister elements will come to light as he performs heinous deeds and twisted scorn for the sake of his idol.

To praise Akutagawa is to get on his good side. To insult Akutagawa is to earn his fury. Those who get in his way will be dealt with. Those who desire to help will become his ally. Those who prevent him from seeing his ‘God’ will be destroyed.

He will become ‘beautiful, cloaked in red’. It is a madness made all the more unsettling with the smile on his face.

While this skill grants Dazai madness born out of idolatry, it allows him to gain a boost of a plus modifier in his parameters when he performs actions for the sake of Akutagawa. He also gains the attribute “Decadent Beauty”, which gives him the allure of a beautiful existence that will make others, even his “God” look at him.

However, if he ever fails his actions or Akutagawa rejects his existence, it will send Dazai into such a spiral that all of his parameters will be knocked down to E until his spirit is restored.

---

Witchcraft Dyed in Ink C

A variation of Witchcraft (Poetry). While Dazai was not a practicing mage, this skill comes from one of his major influences, Murasaki Shikibu. True to his style of writing, Dazai has taken her witchcraft and spun it into his own.

Through the use of ink, Dazai can spin forth different uses of witchcraft. They can serve as attacks, methods of camouflage or travel, or allowing to paint over the landscape in a way that only an author knows how to. He is capable of using this skill when underneath the effects of No Longer Human.

The scariest enemies are not the warriors with the largest body count but those who are capable of manipulating that black ink.

---
    High-Speed Incantation D

The ability to speak magical incantations at an accelerated speed. Rather than speaking, this gives him a boost in his writing speed, allowing him to mass produce drafts of his writing. While this is nothing much, this skill proves to be dangerous once Dazai has unleashed the true name of his Noble Phantasm, allowing him to mass produce his writings of madness.

Noble Phantasm
    The Last Will of Dazai Osamu
    No Longer Human

Type: Anti-Unit (Self)
    Range: ~
    Maximum Number of Targets: -

The Noble Phantasm of Dazai Osamu.

Ningen Shikkaku. Translated into ‘No Longer Human’ or ‘Disqualified from Humanity’, it is the third and final full novel written by Dazai Osamu, next to “Run, Melos!” and “The Setting Sun”. It is a novel that holds the rank of being the second best-selling novel in Japan and considered to be one of Dazai’s masterpieces, a representation of his person and as an author.

Shortly after the novel was published, Dazai had committed suicide with his lover Tomie Yamazaki, overwhelmed by his mental anguish. Because of this, the novel is considered to be his last will and testament, a novel detailing what he saw himself as: inhuman.

The novel tells the story of Oba Yozo, a man who has to hide behind a mask of hollow jocularity to keep people from figuring out his insecurities and troubles. In other words, Oba is ‘Tsushima Shuji’ , the man who wrote his story.

Throughout the novel, Oba experiences tragedy after tragedy, selfish decision after selfish decision, some influenced by his friend Horiki, the representation of ‘Dazai Osamu’, until he is eventually what the title of the novel describes: No Longer Human. As a Phantasm, it is a representation of Dazai as a person but also his outlook and view on the world itself.

As a Phantasm, it turns Dazai into a virus, a virus that strikes a target’s heart and psyche to turn them inhuman, ripping away the masks that a human wears in order to allow their true selves to be revealed to the world. Flaws, insecurities, and all of their twisted horrible tendencies and indulges.

To Dazai, being human is to have emotions. It is to have morals. It is to have thoughts. It is to have masks. It is to be conforming to society.

To Dazai, who believes himself to be inhuman, those who exist within the concept of human society are capable of being affected. Existences that exist outside of society, like Dazai, are incapable of being affected but once they bring themselves into society, they’re a target.

When the Phantasm is activated, all of Dazai’s attacks will have the effect of doing away with a target’s humanity, turning them into an inhuman monster; it can be described as doing away with the “Jekyll” within a person, turning into a “Hyde” existence and causing them to act on their worst intentions, even if they try to reject it.

Things such as morals, restraints, and limits are completely destroyed. It is a Phantasm that turns the world into a world of decadence and depravity.

The meek Oba Yozo. The demonic Horiki. With this Phantasm, Dazai is one and all. He is ‘inhuman’, spreading his inhumanity and acting on his worst intentions, an existence who believes themselves to be disqualified from humanity.

In terms of those who can be affected by his Phantasm, they must simply be “human”. While this means human in a literal sense, as in those who are human themselves, this also means human in the sense of emotions. To be human, in Dazai’s eyes, is to have emotions. It means to have a mask, to hide one’s worst flaws and depravities for the sake of blending into normal life, or blending into normal society. Thus, only those who are truly inhuman, those incompatible with others and unable to fully be recognized as human, on both a physical and emotional level.

When Dazai activates his Phantasm, it has the special condition of being unable to be manually stopped, meaning that Dazai himself can’t suddenly bring about its end if he wanted. The Phantasm must end on other means by either knocking out or killing Dazai or nullifying his Phantasm through a means that can cancel Noble Phantasms.

Truly, it only takes a single move for a man constantly obsessed with his own demise to become a threat to everyone that he surrounds. He is an alien to society, a parasite to humanity, and a danger to beings, including himself.

That is Tsushima Shuji.

Character
    Much like his characters, Dazai himself tends to play the part of the energetic mood-maker, but deep inside, one could say that he is really just a narcissist who loves himself and even be called an attention seeker of some sort. He is his stronger supporter and his worst critic.

He really does take things seriously, too seriously most of the time, but that is because he doesn’t express those thoughts. He is scared of how people will react and could be considered shy.

He often gives degrading criticisms, but he has the ability to change into the cringe-worthiest of flatterers in a matter of seconds. Even if someone points out something inconvenient to him, he will absolutely refuse to acknowledge it. It seems he is fashion-conscious even where people cannot see - for example, even if a pretty pattern is hidden by what he is wearing on top, he still feels satisfied. His personality switches constantly from overwhelming sugary to bitterly depressed. He has a loose grip on his anger and doesn’t take kindly to negative criticism.

His speech is constantly littered with talks about suicide and death. Depression was something that was critically involved in Dazai’s life, alongside his constant fear of social isolation. Perhaps the reason why he purposefully acts like a mood-maker is because he can run away from his greatest fear: Being alone with the dark emotions within his heart. Though, if one is certain, Dazai struggles with understanding the purpose of living, how to deal with the pain of living, and how to handle the overwhelming despair that looms over him like an oppressive shadow.

Reality bends around Dazai when he panics. Perhaps you could call him some sort of paranoia agent.

He desperately longs for the attention of his idol, Akutagawa Ryuunosuke. Dazai will often spend countless hours talking about him, defending him, and gushing about him, calling Akutagawa his god. He often says things like "Akutagawa-sensei would do this." Or "Akutagawa-sensei would say that." and insulting Akutagawa is enough for him to fly into a rage.

Background
    Osamu Dazai.

Born in 1909, he is considered to be one of Japan's most foremost fiction writers, possessing a semi-autobiographical style and a transparency towards his personal life that few others had. He is celebrated by his home country yet is perhaps considered to be a mysterious figure in other parts of the world.

From youth, he was plagued by mental illness, most notably depression, and carried social alienation within his heart. His downward spiral began in 1927 when his beloved idol committed suicide, robbing him of the admiration that he seeked. Between the tides of war, his family’s scorn, and the ups and downs that came with his life, he desired the bliss that came with death. Osamu Dazai was not a happy man. He could not keep the promise he made to Ibuse-sensei. He could not write anymore.

Throughout his life, he tried to commit suicide at different intervals of his life. The first suicide attempt was after the suicide of his beloved idol, on the day of his exams. He tried and failed multiple times before finally succeeding, drowning himself with his mistress during the night rain.

Their bodies wouldn’t be found until June 19th, 1948. His birthday.

“The words apparently denote the miserable losers of the world, the vicious ones, but I feel as though I have been a “social outcast” from the moment I was born. If ever I meet someone society has designated as an outcast, I invariably feel affection for him, an emotion which carries me away in melting tenderness.”

Creator Notes
    Ah yes.
    This motherfucker.

While this is not my first fanservant, this is the first one that I'm actually submitting here. I've been getting into Japanese literature lately and after reading Dazai's works, I decided to go "why not?" and make him into a servant. While he has a lot of works that I could use, I believe that NLH is the one that everyone knows and with good reason, its the second most popular book in Japan, even out-doing his precious idol, Akutagawa. It's lucky that, despite the general lack of easily accessible translations to all of his works, he was popular enough to have a lot of research articles about him; it was a blast learning about him and the other members of the Buraiha.

Though, good lord...after reading his history, I can see why he wanted to die so badly. At the same time, Dazai why did you not only attempt murder but also commit it.

One day, I'll make a Summer Dazai unit with Run, Melos or The Setting Sun as his Phantasm. One day!

For the record, I have sheets of the other more prominent members of the Buraiha, Ango Sakaguchi and Oda Sakunosuke...as well as Dazai's own idol, Akutagawa Ryuunosuke. I really want to try making sheets for his close friend and author, Dan Kazuo, and his mentors, Satou Haruo and Ibuse Masuji, but I haven't found much English translations. Sad times.
    Last edited by heianayylien; August 25th, 2020 at 12:53 AM.

Your average angst/edge supplier BnEl15's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Wow, that Dazai sheet is great. I made a sheet of this guy as well before as a Berserker focusing on his more suicidal and self-hating side, but I definitely like your take on No Longer Human more. Overall, nice job.

Quote Originally Posted by RoydGolden View Post
    Dracula: Interesting sheet. I guess he's basically the Charlemagne to Vlad's Karl, what with being the "fantasy counterpart" to the latter's "real person".

I'm a little curious what exactly his Maneater (Blood) Skill does. If it's just sucking blood there's already an aptly named canon Skill for that (Bloodsucking) so I don't think a unique version is really necessary. If his has some unique effects you should probably spell those out. Also, given how separate he is from Vlad's legend I'm not sure if giving him Kazukli Bey as an NP makes sense at all, especially since for an NP it doesn't really do anything. Maybe give him something more symbolic of Dracula's own legend like the Brides or his Castle as a second NP?
    I made the Maneater (Blood) skill as a sort of variant of Okada Izou's Manslayer skill because I thought it'd fit that he would do more damage against humans. But yes it's probably the most lackluster Skill he has.
    I also thought giving him another Noble Phantasm might make him unbalanced, but now I'm sure he can stand one more. I'll edit the post later and whip something up.

JP Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by BnEl15 View Post
    Wow, that Dazai sheet is great. I made a sheet of this guy as well before as a Berserker focusing on his more suicidal and self-hating side, but I definitely like your take on No Longer Human more. Overall, nice job.
    Ahhh, thank you very much! It actually took me a while to make since I spent a lot of time researching him; I think Dazai's duality, not just in his works but also his character is such an interesting element so I wanted to reflect that as best that I can so I'm glad that it was a success!

ALSO BERSERKER DAZAI, YES!
    I've always loved the idea of a Berserker Dazai (in fact, the original version of NLH I plotted out was going to be him turning into a pseudo-Berserker) and I absolutely love the concept you went with. The Setting Sun Phantasm is super cool to envision and the Trouble with Women skill is just perfect

Is this website have Jean Bernadotte servant sheet?