Page 6 of 620 FirstFirst ... 45678111656106506 ... LastLast

Thread: Create-A-Servant 3

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Another idea would be Takiyashahime, daughter of the (in)famous revolutionary Taira No Masakado who lead her own rebellion trying to avenge him. She was said to have sorcerous powers, lead an army of youkai and even summon a Gashadokuro; a giant bone golem made from a bunch of ordinary-sized skeletons fused together (would make for a pretty badass NP).

In this case the sadism part would be more of a stretch, but you could easily say she became sadistic and came to hate humanity for killing her beloved father. Her NP would obviously be the aforementioned Gashadokuro; a hulking skeleton monstrosity formed from the bones of all the dead who gave their lives in her father's rebellion and revived to carry out her unholy vengeance.

Darkened Misty Metropolis Lambda-Nu's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by RoydGolden View Post
    Another idea would be Takiyashahime, daughter of the (in)famous revolutionary Taira No Masakado who lead her own rebellion trying to avenge him. She was said to have sorcerous powers, lead an army of youkai and even summon a Gashadokuro; a giant bone golem made from a bunch of ordinary-sized skeletons fused together (would make for a pretty badass NP).

In this case the sadism part would be more of a stretch, but you could easily say she became sadistic and came to hate humanity for killing her beloved father. Her NP would obviously be the aforementioned Gashadokuro; a hulking skeleton monstrosity formed from the bones of all the dead who gave their lives in her father's rebellion and revived to carry out her unholy vengeance.
    I think I might go with this one over the Orochi one because I had the idea that at one point, a Shikome would bring the Lostbelt's version of Orochi along to attack Chaldea. But at the same time, I still like the Orochi idea.
    The joys of being a Mommy

Loading... Loading... Loading... Loading... Complete.

Servant Database (v2.0)

CHALDEA SECURITY ORGANIZATION: AUTHORIZED PERSONNEL ONLY
    Singularity / Lostbelt Database

For those of you who'd like to see how far I'm getting on constructing new Servant sheets
    Upcoming Servant Sheets

Had a servant idea I've been playing with for a while now and was wondering if anyone was willing give some feedback through the DMs

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Kabalisto Koga's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Rokuo View Post
    Had a servant idea I've been playing with for a while now and was wondering if anyone was willing give some feedback through the DMs
    though I dont know what you mean with Dms ,would i like to hear About your idea ?
    Your verified Chikara-production Studios !

Dont ship me with anyone unless i say so !

When you wake a Dragon in his Lair...

Quote Originally Posted by Kabalisto Koga View Post
    though I dont know what you mean with Dms ,would i like to hear About your idea ?
    Sure! And sorry I meant as in if you or anyone else would private message me to review and give your feedback on it

Trace: Overcringe King of Padoru's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries

Berserker
    Identity: Nessus
    Source: Greek mythology
    Origin: Greece
    Alignment: Chaotic Insane
    Size: One fits all
    Material: 100% linen and centaur rage
    Wash: Dry

Parameters:
    Strength: B
    Endurance: A
    Agility: B
    Mana: D
    Luck: C
    NP: A+

Skills
    Class skills

Beastly Enhancement: B
    A skill functionally similar to Mad Enhancement. Rises parameters but affects sanity.
    If one doesn’t have a strong enough will, they may result in being infected by this madness while wearing him.
    [Increase Buster efficiency by 8%.]
    [Increase critical star generation rate by 8%.]

Personal skills

Wild-Type Mystic Code: B
    A sentient Mystic Code that has its own personality.
    Confers Monstrous Strength of the same rank to the wearer.
    [Increase one ally’s attack (10 – 30%) for 2 turns.]

Envenomed Blood: A+
    Nessus’ blood that was contaminated with venom of the Hydra. A skill derived from his Noble Phantasm.
    A venom potent enough to make immortals beg for death. Even being splashed by it in the middle of a battle is enough to cause great pain. However, not even Nessus himself is completely immune to it despite being part of his blood, so he hurts as well.
    [Inflict Poison status (1,000 – 2,000) to an enemy for 3 turns when receiving damage for 3 attacks, 5 turns.]
    [Deal 1,000 damage to self (Demerit).]

Smooth Talk: E-
    The ability to pull others into one’s territory by means of words. Even if he just attacked them with killing intent, he can make them cooperate with him.
    That’s how it worked originally, but because he’s a Berserker, and moreover, because he’s in this state, the most he can do is coerce others into wearing him.
    [Decreases an enemy’s attack (20%) for 1 turn.]
    [Decrease an enemy’s defense (5 – 15%) for 3 turns.]

Noble Phantasm

Toxikós Chitón
    Intoxicated robe that fells the hero

[Ignore invincibility for 1 turn. (Activates first)]
    [Deal (1600 – 2400%) damage to one enemy.]
    [Inflicts Toxic status to one enemy: Increase poison damage (100%) for 5 turns..]
    Overcharge: [Inflict poison status (1,000 – 5,000) for 5 turns.]

Type: Anti-Unit
    Range: 0
    Maximum number of targets: 1 person

The tunic stained with poisoned blood that killed Heracles. Given the special circumstances of this summoning, it is treated as a constantly active Noble Phantasm that conforms Nessus’ current existence and defines his Saint Graph.

The venom of the Hydra that is mixed with Nessus’ blood is one of the strongest poisons. It’s the same poison that made the sage Chiron renounce to his immortality in order to be relieved from the pain, and is able to ignore any protection in the body, causing immense damage even to beings doted with high Divinity.

Naturally, this Noble Phantasm would usually be used to force the enemy into wearing the robe, or would remain wrapped around Nessus’ body to intoxicate others with contact, but right now Nessus has become the robe itself. Even though just touching him basically spells death, he is rather useless on his own, so an alternative deployment has been done.

By allowing others to wear him, their parameters, skills and Noble Phantasm all become the same as Nessus’. However, in order to do so, Nessus has to establish a literal bond of blood. That means, that he connects himself to the wearer’s circulatory system, making his poisoned blood run through their veins while their clean blood mitigates his pain. It’s impossible for the wearer to be completely protected from the poison, but they can reduce the charge by controlling the flow of blood with their willpower. If they are not strong enough to control Nessus, they’ll be overridden by the Centaur’s madness and collapse in a matter of minutes.

Character
    Personality

Rage and pain without control. The same unrestrained and barbaric personality that characterizes the wild Centaurs, mixed with the agony of having his blood contaminated with a burning poison. His speech capabilities are almost null, but it’s easy to see he is suffering. He wants to stop being in pain, so he instinctively seeks blood from a strong individual, but he doesn’t know that it will never be enough.

As for the woman who is currently wearing him… She seems to have been maddened so much that she’s basically a flesh puppet completely under the control of Nessus’ fury.

Treatment with the Master

Fundamentally the same relation as a parasite with its host.

Personal data
    Historical depiction

The Centaur that was responsible for the death of Heracles. He tried to assault the third wife of Heracles, Deianira, but was shot down by an arrow dipped in venom of the Lernean Hydra as soon as the hero came to the rescue.

Aware of his death being imminent, the Centaur told Deianira to use his blood to ensure that she would be love by her husband. Ignoring that the arrow contained poison, she trusted him even though he had tried to rape her just a few minutes ago. Deianira was feeling jealous of Iole, a princess that Heracles intended to make his bride, so she asked her messenger Lichas to send Heracles, who was at a gathering of heroes, a robe dyed with the blood.

After that, Deianira realized what a horrible mistake she had made when she accidentally dropped some of the blood on the floor. The stain soon started fuming, revealing its true nature. However, it was too late to prevent the delivery of the robe. Heracles had already put it on, and was already having his body corroded by the toxins. Believing that the messenger was an assassin, he threw him into the sea before uprooting some trees to build his own funerary pyre.

Strangely enough, when Nessus is summoned, he doesn’t appear as a Centaur. Instead, what is obtained is a woman wearing an unusual outfit that has a life of its own. The outfit itself is Nessus, with his body having been replaced by the robe that killed Heracles. This is because it was only as a bloodstained piece of cloth that Nessus could get his revenge. As for the woman who is accompanying him, details about her identity are currently unknown. Could she be……?

Related characters

Heracles
    His blood boils with rage just by remembering that huge figure…

Arash
    He’s confused because his blood doesn’t affect him.

Chiron
    He gets mad at him for some reason.

Illyasviel von Einzbern
    For some reason the idea of being worn by her excites him.
    Ruby was somewhat interested in seeing her with a sexy corrupted outfit, but the idea was rejected.

Miyu Edelfelt
    For some reason the idea of being worn by her excites him.
    He was frontally rejected by both her and Sapphire.

One more sheet produced with supervision and help from Lambda-Nu. Originally this idea was going to be just a maddened Deianira (with a Junketsu Ryuuko FC), but it would have been too similar to Royd's Deianira Alter, so I shifted the focus to Nessus himself. I wish I could have expanded a bit more the personality, but there really isn't-- much more to add.

Blog Entries
    Oh man, Nessus as basically a dark version of Senketsu is a wildly creative idea I never would've thought of in a million years. Nicely done Padoru. Given that he can jump owners, I'm curious what happens to the woman he's summoned with if he leaves her. Would she regain her sanity without the poison driving her mad or she is already too far gone at that point?

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    She'd probably just be left to die without the possibility of being saved. She's already poisoned and only moved because Nessus was the one in control, so she can't do anything. Glad you enjoyed it!

love warrior <3 world-0 the god of world-0's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Disturbingly fascinating, really.

here is a list of my servant sheets(new and improved format for my servant sheets)

Come explore the White Library, and reach the bottom of this Abyss
    Fate / White Memoria

Blog Entries

Saber of Yamato

"Hey, I'm Saber. I hope you someone worth fighting for"

Class: Saber
    Alignment: Chaotic/good
    Region: Japan
    Height: 155cm
    Weight: 48kg
    Dislikes: wimps, her father, being alone
    Talent: fighting
    Armaments: sword
    Natural Enemy: Emperor Keiko, Shuten douji

stats

Str: B
    End: C
    Agi: B
    Mna: C
    Lck: B
    NP: A+

Skills

class skills

Magic resistence(B): Cancel spells with a chant below three verses. Even if targeted by High-Thaumaturgy and Greater Rituals, it is difficult for a Servant to be affected.

Riding(C): Most vehicles and animals can be handled with above average skill. However, cannot ride the likes of Phantasmal Species such as Monstrous Beasts. Because she does not have an anecdote of riding anything special or worth mentioning, she receives a low rank in this Skill for a Saber.

personal skills

Subversive Tatics(B): The talent to reduce the enemy forces in the preliminary stages before going into battle. the several anecdotes of her clever disguises and cheap tricks often lead Saber to be called "The first ninja".

Bravery(A): The ability to invalidate mental interferences such as coercion, confusion, and fascination. It also has the effect of increasing melee damage. A fitting skill for one named "The Brave of Yamato"

Blessing of the Sun(B): The blessing of the Sun goddess Amaterasu, gifted to Saber by her Aunt together with her sword. It grants her a bonus in Luck and Mana and also protects against damage from fire or heat.

Nature of rebellious spirit(C): The temperament to never remain at one location and never embrace a lord. A wandering star that does not have the capacity to be king nor is capable of finding his own king. Negates the effects of Charisma with the same rank.

Noble phantasm

Wind Blade, Grass Cutter
    Kusanagi no Tsurugi

A powerful sword gifted to Saber by her Aunt. A divine construct of the most highest grade, it can be said to be Japan's counterpart to the "Sword of Promised Victory". This Noble Phantasm is part of the armaments called
    Ultimate God-forged Illusion
    Last Phantasm
    Once it had the most absolute control overy the wind and rain, it lost some of it's mystery over the time, but it still can grant the user advance mastery of the wind.
    With the sword, Saber can do stuff like released a sharp Vacuum wave to cut thing at range or create small pockets of compressed Air that rapidly expand in a manner similar to a "Air Grenade". However, Saber's favorite trick is to surround herself or a specific item in layers of wind that distort the light around, making they seem invisible.

Wild Fire in the Sagami Province
    Soshu no Nobi

A Noble Phantasm recreating one of the more famous episodes of Saber's legend and achived by combining the divine gifts she gained with her natural cunning and cleverness.
    To be used, Saber needs a fire starter. Anything capable of emitting sparks can be used, but she will usually have
    Fire source
    Hidane
    hidden in the shape of cigarettes filled with iron flakes and gun powder. After activating (in the cigarette's case, by slashing it with her sword) Saber can use the wind to fuel and can the flames, creating a fiery explosion that engulfs the whole field.
    While the initial initial attack is what does most of the damage, the aftermath effect of turning the field in a scalding area also has multiple advantages. It reduces the stats of all enemies, gives them a "Burn effect" and even prevents them from leaving the battle or running away.

Background

Saber is the Famous Yamato Takeru, born Osu no Mikoto. She a Japanese legendary prince of the Yamato dynasty, son of Emperor Keikō, who is traditionally counted as the 12th Emperor of Japan.
    When she was young, Saver became enraged when one of her brothers disrespect his meal and killed him (although it was actually an accident as she still had no idea of how strong she was). These caused her father to be overcomed with fear of Saber's power, and he decided to send her in a quest to quell a rebellion by the Ainu people, with the hopes that she would fall in battle.
    However, Saber come back victorious, which only made the Emperor more scared. He keep sending her to her death again and again, and she keep comming back (and in the process, actually helping expand the Emperor's reach across Japan). It was in one of this quests that she would meet her Aunt Yamatohime no Mikoto, the priestess of Amamaterasu.
    By this point, Saber had already understood her father's intentions and asked "Does he wish me to die?". But Yamatohime, in a attempt to console Saber, Gifted her a Sword and encouraged her to keep living by calling the name she would be most famous under.
    Later, when Saber was Surrounded by enemies, as they has set fire to the field to kill her, she discovered the Blades magical abilities to control the wind, allowing her to turn the tides of battle and emerge the winner once again.
    In the end, while returning from another of her several quests to please her father, she blasphemed a local god of Mount Ibuki, which sits on the border of Ōmi Province and Mino Province. The god cursed her with disease and she fell ill. After she died, legends had that Saber turned into a white Bird, but that never actually happen.

personality

Saber is oddly impatient for a master in swordsmaship. she is very confident in her abilities, but prouds herself in knowing when to stop fighting directly and start playing dirt.
    Her ideal master is someone active, who willing to let her go around the city looking for enemies or, event better, join her.
    Her and relationship with her father left some scars in her personality. She often acts like she doest have care about others and is fine on her own, but the true is that she gets lonely very easy. All she really wants someone to be proud of her and tell her she is doing a good job, although she rather die them admit this.

Last edited by the god of world-0; January 27th, 2020 at 02:42 PM.

here is a list of my servant sheets(new and improved format for my servant sheets)

Fate / White Memoria

Blog Entries

Archer of Ise

"Nice to meet you, master, I am Archer, your servant. I will follow all commands, so please, do not put yourself in more danger than necessary"

Class: Archer
    Alignment: Lawful/good
    Region: Japan
    Height: 157cm
    Weight: 50kg
    Dislikes: solitude, violence, empresses
    Talent: Archery, rites, poetry
    Armaments: Bow, Mirror
    Natural Enemy: Empress Jito

stats

Str: E
    End: E
    Agi: C
    Mna: EX
    Lck: D
    NP: EX

Skills

class skills

Independent Action(A): Archer can remain in this world for a week even after losing his Master. However, to use Noble Phantasms back up from the Master, or other Prana source is necessary.

Magic Resistance(B): Cancel spells with a chant below three verses. Even if targeted by High-Thaumaturgy and Greater Rituals, it is difficult for a Servant to be affected.

personal skills

Territory Creation(EX): Usually a skill of the caster class, Archer has received this skill by means of one of her Noble phantasms. By gathering specific materials, it is possible to create a "Grand Shrine", superior to a "Temple".

Purification Rites(A): The skill to perform the various
    purification rites
    Harae
    from the Shinto tradition, a kind of Exorcism that cleanses someone or something of their
    Impurity
    Kegare
    and
    Sins
    Tsumi

Affection of the Gods(position)(A): As the Saio, Archer receives the protection of several Kami, including the sun Goddess Amaterasu no Mikoto. However, since said protection is intrinsically connected to her position, the effects of this skill are only activated inside her "great shrine"

Clairvoyance(C): A skill representing one's Visual ability. Proficient in the art of
    Way of the bow
    Kyudo
    , Archer is capable of keeping track of fast-moving objects within a range of four kilometers. In addition, Clairvoyance will also affect the accuracy of bows.

Noble phantasm

Divine Birth Wood Bow
    Asuza Yumi

Archer's main way of combat, it's an exact replica of the bow used by legendary Emperor Jimmu, to which she is granted access by her position as the Saio.

Despite being a bow, it does not fire normal arrows. Instead, by plucking its string, a sharp sound is produced that acts as a kind of invisible "sound arrow". Although made of sound, they still need to be aimed like regular arrows, and as such Archer can only use this Noble Phantasm efficiently thanks to her training in Kyudo.

By calling its name, Archer is capable of using a special technic that fires 59 sound arrows in a single time, each representing one of the bow's stores in the real-life Grand Shrine of Ise. This attack all carries an extremely powerful Anti-evil effect.

The bow also appears to grant a passive protection from curses, but it goes mostly unused because Archer already has stronger Protections from her "Affection of the Gods" skill.

House of the Sun Goddess
    Ise Jingu

The "Great Shrine of Ise" is one of the holiest places in the shinto religion. Being composed of 125 minor shrines, with the main one being dedicated to Amaterasu-no-ookami, it is said to guard the
    eight hands mirror
    Yata no Kagami

Archer can replicate the place, but it does take twenty days for it to be ready. Once it is constructed, it becomes a permanent part of the world and it does not require any more sustain. Even if Archer dies, the Noble Phantasm will continue to exist for at least 20 years.

Inside the Shrine, all allies will receive several boosts in strength and Mana, and enemies will suffer from demerits like an increase in Mana consumption and weaning of Magical or physical attacks. However, the biggest power of the shrine is that, so long as Archer is inside this delimited area, the shrine can use the Sacred Mirror that resides within it to supply her with greats amounts of mana. Enough for her to survive and function at full power even without a Master.

Background

Archer's identity is Oku Hime no Mikoto, the oldest daughter of Emperor Tenmu. She is recorded in the Man'yōshū as the first Saio of the Great Temple of Ise.

Her brother, Otsu Ouji no Mikoto, was a likely candidate to succeed the Emperor. However, when their father died, the then Empress consort Uno no Sarara declared that her son would be the Emperor and had Otsu put to death.

This shocked Archer, especially since Otsu had visited just a few days before and his smile was still engraved on her memory. She left her position on the Shrines and returned to the capital to tend to her brother's remains. In her grief, she composed three verses of lament, which are collected in the Man'yōshū, and then quietly disappeared from history.

personality

Being both a member of the imperial family and a servant of Amaterasu, Archer was raised to be a proper and perfect Woman. Tender and graceful, she can even be called a
    Ideal Japanese Beauty
    Yamato Nadeshiko
    , a radiant personality that enchants even the brutes.

Wise and brave, her perseverance should not be underestimated. She prides herself in her loyalty and despises any kind of betrayal. It seems that she still had has some grudges, and she will be very aware of any empresses that she meets, even if they are supposed to be allies.

Having been deeply affected by the loss of a loved one, it seems she can also become a bit overprotective of her master acts in a manner too reckless, but it all comes from a good place in her heart, a desire to never lose someone important again.

Last edited by the god of world-0; May 19th, 2021 at 05:58 PM.

Fate / White Memoria

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Kabalisto Koga's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Okay today were rebealed quite many servants and good ones ..

Nessus: Wow clever idea as i saw that i had an "What" Moment ,congratulation Padoru and Lambda for that idea *clap* *clap*

Osu no mikkoto: a good idea and the idea of Soshu no Nobi to not only unleash an powerfull attack but creates also an for her Advantage rich field where she is through Blessings of Amaterasu protected.

Oku Hime no mikkoto:At first good taste to Chose an Picture of Kikyo for the faceclaim Zero ! it is quite Fitting as Kikyo and Oku are both High ranked Mikos she is also quite good .

Zero you made some good servants albeit i must say that they are Feeling to short like what are Osus usage example of her subversive tactis ? and am i asuume Right that it denotes the abbillity to create traps ?

and what would both say to my Jimmu ,Zero would be curious?
    Your verified Chikara-production Studios !

Dont ship me with anyone unless i say so !

When you wake a Dragon in his Lair...

Blog Entries
    Yes, subversive tactics does allow you to set traps.
    Jimmu is kinda OP, but it is somewsomewhat justfied by how old and famous he is. Still, I feel like you could simplify their NP a lot, since there some very unnecessary details and by the end it kinda feels like a chore to read.
    In short, you could afford to be more concise.

- - - Updated - - -

Or it can just be me, i don't know. Since i used to write on a old cellphone with a hard limit in letters, i end up just getting used to write like this.

Fate / White Memoria

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by King of Padoru View Post
    Berserker
    I like your new style even more than your old one Padoru. It's pretty cool to have the FGO stuff mixed in and it feels more like a proper Sheet that would be in the game. Also - excellent faceclaim. I NEED to find a Servant that would fit with Nui Harime.
    Pronouns - She/Her
    Winner of the Legendary Jack-Off
    TRANS LIVES MATTER

Top Five Favourite Servants

Blog Entries
    Charles Worth, the father of Haute Couture, who went Da vinci's route and genderbent himself because he needs a "Perfect Model" for his creations? Just throwing some very wild ideas.

Fate / White Memoria

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by the god of world-0 View Post
    Charles Worth, the father of Haute Couture, who went Da vinci's route and genderbent himself because he needs a "Perfect Model" for his creations? Just throwing some very wild ideas.
    That reminds me of an idea I had once for a Coco Chanel Servant with a Ragyo Kiryuin FC. Too bad I pretty much know nothing about fashion so I wouldn't really know what abilities to give her. Your idea sounds fun though.

Darkened Misty Metropolis Lambda-Nu's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Wow, everybody's on a Kill la Kill high today, huh?
    The joys of being a Mommy

Loading... Loading... Loading... Loading... Complete.

Servant Database (v2.0)

CHALDEA SECURITY ORGANIZATION: AUTHORIZED PERSONNEL ONLY
    Singularity / Lostbelt Database

For those of you who'd like to see how far I'm getting on constructing new Servant sheets
    Upcoming Servant Sheets

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Reaper of Remnant View Post
    I like your new style even more than your old one Padoru. It's pretty cool to have the FGO stuff mixed in and it feels more like a proper Sheet that would be in the game. Also - excellent faceclaim. I NEED to find a Servant that would fit with Nui Harime.
    Thank you Reaper, I'm glad you liked it!

I think god of world-0's suggestion of Charles Worth is quite good for Harime. I once thought of using either her or Ragyo as a FC for a potential Arachne sheet, but it ended up being too ridiculous

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Lambda-Nu View Post
    What have I done...

Blog Entries
    Something very good

Fate / White Memoria

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Lambda-Nu View Post
    It was my best anime of the decade so I tend to mention it when someone else does.
    Pronouns - She/Her
    Winner of the Legendary Jack-Off
    TRANS LIVES MATTER

Top Five Favourite Servants