Page 70 of 620 FirstFirst ... 20606568697071727580120170570 ... LastLast
Results 1,381 to 1,400 of 12387

Thread: Create-A-Servant 3

Your average angst/edge supplier BnEl15's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    From what I see in the indexes so far, I don't think so.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Kabalisto Koga's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Elecrom & heianayylien : At first let me tell you two a heratly welcome in our ilustrious round !

Now to your Servants

Count Dracula: An quite good atemt at making the Dracula from the Stocker Romans into a servant , as you said you nerved him would i say that you could made him stronger as in some medias from today (like the Castlevania series ) he individually possess powers above the normal Vampire race abbillities ,like a abillity that he is the King of the Vampires rxample wise . Fitting to give him the appearance of Sebastian just besides .

I am curious twhich other servants you will Show us !

Dazai : to be honest my Knowledge of the Japanese figures is more focused towards the Shinto Gods and the famous Samurai then the Writers of it , interesting Concept i must say but man that is a pessimistic Person ,and i thought i am a Pessimist .

I must say you have made a good duality in his charckter .
    Your verified Chikara-production Studios !

Dont ship me with anyone unless i say so !

When you wake a Dragon in his Lair...

JP Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by Kabalisto Koga View Post
    Elecrom & heianayylien : At first let me tell you two a heratly welcome in our ilustrious round !

Now to your Servants

Count Dracula: An quite good atemt at making the Dracula from the Stocker Romans into a servant , as you said you nerved him would i say that you could made him stronger as in some medias from today (like the Castlevania series ) he individually possess powers above the normal Vampire race abbillities ,like a abillity that he is the King of the Vampires rxample wise . Fitting to give him the appearance of Sebastian just besides .

I am curious twhich other servants you will Show us !

Dazai : to be honest my Knowledge of the Japanese figures is more focused towards the Shinto Gods and the famous Samurai then the Writers of it , interesting Concept i must say but man that is a pessimistic Person ,and i thought i am a Pessimist .

I must say you have made a good duality in his charckter .
    Yeah, Dazai is awfully pessimistic though he was dealt like, the worst hand at times even if he was acting deliberately good. Though, compared to his idol Akutagawa, Dazai's writings is like puppies and rainbows LOL

Still, thank you very much for liking him!
    kick it barack

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by heianayylien View Post
    Yeah, Dazai is awfully pessimistic though he was dealt like, the worst hand at times even if he was acting deliberately good. Though, compared to his idol Akutagawa, Dazai's writings is like puppies and rainbows LOL

Still, thank you very much for liking him!
    Do you plan to make soome more nihon servants ? and i made also some japanese servants like him> Kesagake please tell me your oppinion .

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Dazai: Pretty good sheet for him. I find it kind of funny he has a Skill (Thou Shalt Not Die) named after another author's work, but it does fit him. Also his FC doesn't work, though I can bet it's Dazai from Bungou To Alchemist anyways.

JP Friend Code
    Do you plan to make soome more nihon servants ? and i made also some japanese servants like him> Kesagake please tell me your oppinion .
    I do, in fact! Some of my first servants were Japanese so I have sheets of plenty plus my jp literature has given me some new potential servants to make. Also, Kesagake?! Yoooo, I never thought I would see that as a Servant! Certainly an unique concept; I love his Noble Phantasm a lot, that bear really do be stealthy.

Quote Originally Posted by RoydGolden View Post
    Dazai: Pretty good sheet for him. I find it kind of funny he has a Skill (Thou Shalt Not Die) named after another author's work, but it does fit him. Also his FC doesn't work, though I can bet it's Dazai from Bungou To Alchemist anyways.
    It is indeed Bungo to Alchemist Dazai! While many go with the Bungou Stray Dogs Dazai, I've used him for a servant (Louis Antoine de Saint Just) so I used Bungo to Alchemist Dazai for a new look; plus I generally like bunal dazai, he's a wimp but irl dazai was a wimp more or less.

And the Thou Shall Not Die was completely intentional: Other than that, I thought it was neat, Yosano and Dazai were polar opposites almost during WW2 with Yosano being heavily right-wing and Dazai being left-wing (at least, for the time period). Plus, other than the connection to Yosano, the general statement has the air of a divine force refusing to let Dazai even die since...he only died when someone managed to do him in potentially (The whole theory about Tomie strangling Dazai before drowning herself with his body).

JP Friend Code
    Yosh, time to submit another servant...and funnily enough, one of my favorite samurais to date; while he's well-known, he is definitely overshadowed by his own Lord. Though, retainers aren't usually meant to overshadow their own lords, I suppose :P
    -------------

General Information
    True Name: Kagetsuna Katakura (Kojuro Katakura)
    Alias: Right Eye of the Dragon
    Class: Saber
    Alternate Classes: Archer, Caster
    Source: Historical Fact
    Region: Japan
    Hidden Attribute: Man
    Alignment: Lawful Neutral
    Natural Enemy: Toyotomi Hideyoshi

Likes: Cleanliness, Assisting the Date clan, Gardening, Beheading
    Dislikes: Traitors, Hideyoshi, Disorganization, Masamune's impulsiveness (at times)

Parameters
    STR: B
    END: B
    AGI: B
    MAG: C
    LUK: A
    NP: D

Skills
    Class Skills

Magic Resistance C+

Cancels spells with a chant below two verses. Cannot defend against magecraft on the level of High-Thaumaturgy and Greater Rituals. He has a remarkable resistance to Japanese-related Witchcraft.

Riding B

Most vehicles and animals can be handled with above average skill, even vehicles that did not exist in the time period one was alive in, for they are no exception. However, cannot ride the likes of Phantasmal Species such as Monstrous Beasts. A retainer of the Date clan, who was in possession of a strong cavalry, Kagetsuna is experienced with handling transportation devices with extraordinary skill.

Personal Skills

Right Eye of the Dragon A

The Right Eye of the Dragon. It is the title that Kagetsuna bears, a title that declares him as the most trusted retainer of Date Masamune. For Kagetsuna, there was only one objective for him: Protect Date Masamune.

A blade will not touch his skin, his defenses will not bend, nor will there be a single opening for the enemy to exploit. There was no room for failure when it came to defending one's Lord. Trained by his sister, Kita Katakura, Kagetsuna holds the reputation of being one of the Katakura clan's strongest warriors. His reputation was so strong that even Toyotomi Hideyoshi himself tried to sway Kagetsuna to his side, an attempt to take him away from Date Masamune...yet he would not bend. He was the Right Eye of the Dragon; as long as he lived, he would protect the One-Eyed Dragon with his life.

Proficient in fighting, dedicated as a retainer, and stubborn enough to protect his Lord, no matter the cost. That was the man known as Kojuro Katakura.

A composite skill of Instinct and Eye of the Mind (True), along with an additional protection of physical/mental debuffs.

As Masamune's Right Eye, his sight will be never be obscured nor will he lose his capability to fight. His surroundings will never be a mystery to him and he is constantly "aware" of the environment around him. Any obstacle that prevents ‘sight’ from both a physical and mental standpoint will be unable to affect him.

He will always keep a calm mind and be prepared to defend his lord with the best plan possible.
    ------------------------------------
    Charisma C

A composite Skill that consists of a person’s charm as well as the natural talent to command or unify an army or country. When used, it increases the ability of allies during group battles and is considered a rare talent.

He did not lead a country but as the head of the Katakura clan, he was responsible for commanding the men who worked underneath his clan. As Date Masamune’s most trusted retainer and one of the Great Men of Date, Kagetsuna had an air of charisma and prestige that impressed everyon, including the Shogun Hideyoshi.

When Kagetsuna had passed away, some of his retainers even killed themselves to be with him in the next life, an act that was considered one of the most well-known cases of Junshi.
    ------------------------------------------
    Advice of the Strategist A

A Skill given to military-affiliated servants. By grasping and analyzing the situation, correct advice can be given to one’s allies. The higher the rank, the better the probability of the advice given being correct.

Kagetsuna was valued as both an advisor and as a strategist. He was called “Kagetsuna the Wise” by others and praised for his strategic ability. Date Masamune trusted him the most with decisions and was always asked for advice, right up until Kagetsuna’s death. It is said that if it wasn’t for Kagetsuna, the warlord known as Date Masamune wouldn’t exist.

His advice has a very slim chance of error. Advice given by a wise mind, it has always benefited others in one way or another.
    --------------------------------------
    Oni Kind Demon B-

A Skill that represents the power and demonic nature of an Oni. Only those with Oni and mixed-race beings with Oni blood can acquire this skill. This skill is a mixture of Natural Monster, Monstrous Strength, and Mana Burst.

It was a well-kept secret of the Date clan, that the members of the Katakura clan were oni. Kagetsuna was no exemption from that demonic blood; the title "Oni Kojuro" soon became inseparable from any man who took up the helm of Kojuro Katakura. From an outsider perspective, the title was representative of their fierce abilities in combat but truly, that title was the very essence of the clan.

Kagetsuna’s Oni blood was a secret that only a few outside his family knew of: his original lord, Date Terumune; his second, Date Masamune; the two other Great Date Men; and finally, his lord’s wife, Megohime.

However, his Oni Blood is something that he deliberately suppressed because of his desire to be seen as something other than “monstrous” and as a result, combat is perhaps the only rare instance that Kagetsuna will tap into his Oni nature. It is a rarity for him to ever let his Oni blood run wild outside of battle though, when his blood rushes through his veins, he is known for being a beast that runs on adrenaline, hunting for heads, and always seeking a fight.

Noble Phantasm
    “I am Masamune!”
    To Save My Lord, I shall become him

Type: Anti-Unit (Self)
    Range: 0
    Maximum Number of Targets: 1

The Noble Phantasm of Kagetsuna Katakura.

It is one of the most famous moments involving Kagetsuna. During his first battle, the young warlord Date Masamune was surrounded by enemies. It wasn't until Kagetsuna shouted "I am Masamune!" that Date Masamune was able to escape, the enemies now focused on Kagetsuna. This event saved the life of the young lord and forever cementing their relationship as retainer and lord. Masamune now forever entrusted his life in Kagetsuna's hands.

Because the deep mutual bonds that this event formed, Kagetsuna calls this Phantasm ‘prized’.

Upon the release of its True Name, Kagetsuna will take on the identity of "Date Masamune", which will, in turn, conceal his own information from others and instead, replace it with the information of Date Masamune; this will even translate to him gaining Masamune's visual form, as the enemy believed that Kojuro was Masamune visually when he called out the statement.

----------------
    Human Beheading Sword ~ Crescent Moon Slaughter

Type: Anti-Unit
    Range: 0~10
    Maximum Targets: 1 person

The "Hidden" Phantasm of Kojuro Katakura. As a Phantasm, it is only considered hidden because Kagetsuna deliberately hides it away, only using it when it feels that it is right to do so.

Despite their low-level backgrounds, the Katakura clan were considered to be an elite clan of warriors. Kagetsuna himself was considered to be one of the Date clan's strongest warriors and alongside his half-sister Kita, the two trained Date Masamune in combat when he was a young child; there was even rumors that Kagetsuna was stronger than Masamune himself, combat-wise, but Saber will simply swat away those rumors.

His ability as a combatant was praised as it was feared. Soon, even after Kagetsuna passed away, the title of "Kojuro Katakura" was held by men who continued the clan's tradition of fierce combat ability, beheading those who entered duels against in a quick and brutal fashion.

They had their morals and their limits but they were dangerous, in every sense of the word.

As a Phantasm, it is a technique that allows Kagetsuna to perform a single slash. At the instant of the slash, all of Kagetsuna's spiritual energy will be released and sent into the slash itself, creating a technique for a quick yet brutal beheading. For the target to escape such a technique, they would have to possess the means to defy and change fortune, a Luck check so to speak.

A technique with a grand amount of force, it is a Phantasm capable of precise destruction.

Personality
    As an individual, Kagetsuna is stern, prudent, and wise. He is a man who greatly values loyalty and honor and believes that betraying one’s master is the greatest sin that a retainer can commit but he is not a person who thinks blind loyalty is valid either; in fact, he was prone to criticizing Masamune if he was potentially performing an action that would cause his undoing and wasn’t afraid of scolding him if he needed to. He is a man who is loyal to the Date clan as well as a loyal retainer to Date Masamune. Although his temper is feared and he has a habit of overworrying about certain situations, he could be labelled as a “dog leash” due to his ability to keep a tight lock on characters with more boisterous and loud personalities, like Hideyoshi and Masamune.

He does speak fondly of the man known as Date Masamune, not just because he was his retainer but also because he was his close friend. Even when he talks about Masamune’s flaws, there is still a high respect shown in his tone. He still wishes that he was able to serve his master to the very end, something that he regretted and continues to regret.

He is polite and well-mannered to both friend and foe, always making sure to keep his lord’s reputation positive...but at the same time, there seems to be little about his own reputation from a surface glance, that he is largely unconcerned with how others see him. In a way, Kagetsuna does not care if people attempt to downtalk him or step over him because he can easily prove himself and bring them down a notch, if he has to. He is unafraid of speaking his opinion and was noted for comparing Hideyoshi to a “fly” despite knowing what happened to those who got on his wrong side.

Known as the “Right Eye of the Dragon”, his politeness hides his secret bloodlust and thirst for combat; it isn't too difficult to find Kojuro, heading into conflict with a smile on his face, his body being compelled to participate in the art of war. He enjoys gardening and has a sociable demeanor. Whether someone wants it or not, he will always offer advice.

Historical Background
    Saber’s True Name is Kagetsuna Katakura, known as the first Kojuro Katakura, one of the Three Great Date Men, and the loyal retainer to Date Masamune. He was the head of the Katakura clan, a clan known for their loyalty to the Date clan as retainers and as fierce fighters. This could all be traced back to Kagetsuna, the first Kojuro, who gathered renowned praise through the country, even being granted a fief by Hideyoshi which gave him a status above his lord Masamune (though he gave it back as a symbol of dedication to Masamune). Though there is a secret about Kagetsuna, a well-kept secret of the Date clan.

Kagetsuna was not a human. He was, in reality, an oni. In fact, all members of the Katakura clan were oni, either pure-breed or mixed. His original lord, Date Terumune, had found out when they had met and they had kept it a secret. Likewise, when he had taken up the role as Masamune’s retainer, he too had told the young lord.

Kagetsuna was the caretaker of Masamune, alongside his half-sister Kita Katakura. Due to his mother’s abandonment and his father’s passing, it was up to Kagetsuna and Kita to raise the young Masamune into a proper warrior befitting of the Date clan name. Even the removal of Masamune’s right eye can be traced back to Kagetsuna as he was personally asked to remove the eye by Masamune.

He was Masamune’s most trusted and loyal retainer, considered one of the clan’s best strategists, and relied on by others, including Masamune. His strategies, advice, and quick thinking aided greatly in the survival of the Date clan and even saved Masamune’s life. Even when the daimyo Hideyoshi had rewarded him 50,000 koku fief of Tamura, he had returned it to show his loyalty to Masamune and the Date clan.

Kagetsuna soon grew ill and was unable to join his lord at the Osaka Winter Campaign of 1614 and sent his son, Shigenaga, instead. He would then die a year later, at the age of sixty, and was buried with the posthumous name, Sanzan Joei. Upon his death, six of Kagetsuna’s own retainers were so deeply grieved that they committed junshi to follow him in the afterlife.

Creator Notes
    Katakura clan is freaking BONKERS. It's surprising how there's so many sheets of Kojuro but they always rely so heavily on his relationship with Masamune. Don't get me wrong, that's a vital part of his history but the Katakura clan has some interesting things about them that it feels sorta weird that most just...tack him onto Masamune without much care; for example, I never knew that Kagetsuna and Hideyoshi's relationship was close to frenemies and that the clan's famous emblem is a result of Kojuro acting in defiance against Hideyoshi when the latter subtly accused Kojuro of betrayal.

The incident where Kojuro, being so loyal to Masamune, decided to test a piece of hot iron that was being used to remove a bump on Masamune to make sure it worked and ended up searing his fucking leg as a result.

There's also the fact that the Katakura clan allowed people in their territory to wield weapons regardless of social class. Though, I'm sad that a lot of his information is just locked behind the "no translation" wall because the stuff I found on the blog of a Date clan researcher was amazing. Kagetsuna is Masamune's paternal guardian (yes, Kagetsuna had to raise Masamune because abusive mothers are a ride) and no-nonsense bloodthirsty retainer.

As for the Oni-Blood Demon, I primarily gave him that skill because "Oni Kojuro" was a title that became attached to the Kojuro Katakura name; it started with Kagetsuna's son before being given to Kagetsuna himself and then every Kojuro Katakura had that title...and with good reason. They were ridiculous in combat; practically every Kojuro Katakura member has either slaughtered a bunch of people or beheaded a man in cold blood. So, I decided to play with that idea. Servants are sometimes manipulated by how history views them so...Oni time.

And as for the reason for why I didn't use Basara Kojuro? Just personal preference. :p
    Last edited by heianayylien; August 25th, 2020 at 01:58 PM.

Blog Entries
    Kagetsuna Katakura : Also a good servant profile though his Picture isnt showing up and in his personality section would be great if you Mention how he interact withh is Master or servants of ceratain types like Magus/Sorcerers , other Kings etc as this Shows more of his charackter . As he is a nihon servant i would be curious what he think of my Jimmu , as in my build is Jimmu the oldest Heroic Spirit of Japan ?
    Last edited by Kabalisto Koga; August 25th, 2020 at 06:58 PM.

Stop.

Blog Entries
    Hammer Time!

Quote Originally Posted by BnEl15 View Post
    From what I see in the indexes so far, I don't think so.
    Thank for letting me know. Hope someone eventually make servant about Jean Bernadotte. He napoleon Marshals that switch side becoming king of Sweden. I think he pretty interesting

JP Friend Code
    Kagetsuna Katakura : Also a good servant profile though his Picture isnt showing up and in his personality section would be great if you Mention how he interact withh is Master or servants of ceratain types like Magus/Sorcerers , other Kings etc as this Shows more of his charackter . As he is a nihon servant i would be curious what he think of my Jimmu , as in my build is Jimmu the oldest Heroic Spirit of Japan ?
    Huh.
    I think I might have formatted the picture wrong since it shows up on my computer just fine; though, I used Heshikiri Hasebe from Touken Ranbu as his faceclaim since Hasebe has something I liked about his design that I thought fit Kojuro to an extent. Plus, he has a look of good images befitting of a retainer who likes to behead things.

Normally, I usually skip out on master dialects because most servant profiles I make are for roleplays so I let the relationship play out there but...I think that if he was summoned, Kojuro would give his Master the same type of respect and protection as he would give Masamune. Even if he is incredibly strong for a low-class servant (samurai caste-wise), he's still a retainer and will hold himself as one. From wise advice that might actually save the Master's life to him needlessly scolding to barging in with advice unprompted, he'll tend to the Master's needs as best as he can.

He's a parent, more or less, personality-wise since he was, quite literally, Masamune's parent so its a habit that he hasn't shrugged off. I think, in terms of canon servants, he probably would have strife with Oda and Hideyoshi the most; Oda is because the two are polar opposites, with Nobunaga have a strong anti-religion mindset and Kojuro being a practicing Buddhist throughout his life (and the general religious tolerance of the Date clan). Hideyoshi is personal because other than trying to execute Masamune, he found Hideoyshi to be lacking in some areas and the attempts to pull him away from Masamune don't sit well with him.

European Servants would pique his interest; although traditional in beliefs, the awe that his Lord has towards the West has left him curious as to what the fuss is about. Funnily enough, he would actually tolerate Gilgamesh because Gil would remind him of Masamune, even with all the gold LOL

As Jimmu, I think that Kojuro would treat the other in reverence. Being the oldest Japanese Heroic Spirit gives Jimmu a lot of respect from Kojuro, a diginified guest where he would deliberately act the best that he can be. The more esteemed guests of the Date clan hardly ever see his Oni side, since he's like Masamune: Refined off the battlefield, Dangerous on it.

Blog Entries
    Servant Rider:

Appearance:

Source

True Name: Pytheas of Massalia

Alignment: True Neutral

Alternate Classes: Caster, Avenger

Strength- D
    Agility- B
    Endurance- C+
    Mana- C
    Luck- B
    NP- A

Personality
    Aloof and taciturn. Showing little emotion in his expressions, he seems as cold and indifferent as the glaciers he discovered. However, beneath his "frosty" surface Rider is actually a man filled with deep scientific curiosity and wonder. Ever since a child he was fascinated by the unknown that lay at the edges of the chartered world. Where the northern wind blew from, why the stars hang in the sky, such questions always danced through Rider's mind.

While he has trouble expressing it, Rider is a deeply innocent and almost childish person who simply wishes to see and hear everything he can. He can't stand those who'd content themselves with evasive answers or superstitious dogma, being driven to uncover the truth of things with his own eyes. Rider has a fondness for the sea and cold temperatures. When alone, he can often be found by the beach staring out quietly at the sea, as if mesmerized by its ripples and waves. On a snowy night Rider could stay out for hours just watching the snow fall, and savoring how it melts in his fingers. This also applies to more artificial settings, as Rider would be overjoyed to be taken to an aquarium, marveling at all the different kinds of fish on display. He also takes a liking for frozen treats like icecream and sorbet, though he shows as emotionless an expression as usual when eating them.

Rider doesn't normally show it, but he resents those who condemned his adventures as fake just based on their shortsighted prejudices. In his own words "Once you've seen and heard everything I have, then tell me it was all just fake". His wish on the Holy Grail is to show everyone the truth of his travels.

Dislikes: closeminded people, scorching summers, impassable obstacles
    Talent: exploration
    Natural Enemy: Strabo

Class Skills:

Riding- N/A
    The ability to ride animals and handle vehicles. Due to being overwritten by Voyager Of The Storm, this Skill has been lost.

Magic Resistance- C+
    Confers protection against magical effects. At this rank, spells with a chant below two verses are cancelled. Cannot cope against the likes of High Thaumaturgy or Greater Rituals. While primarily an explorer over a Magus, travelling through many distant and exotic lands it went without saying that he faced magical threats as well as physical ones. Rider familiarized himself with various kinds of Magecraft along his journeys to counter them, over time building a decent resistance. Bonus modifiers are dealt when defending against Magecraft from regions he ventured through in life, as well as that utilizing the ice element.

Personal Skills:

Golden Rule (Amber)- B
    On his travels through Germania, far-off from the Greek world, Rider discovered a brilliant crystalline substance. It glimmered like red gold and seemingly formed from the sea itself. Further study revealed the material to have more wondrous properties, like being able to preserve living creatures caught in it and carry an electric charge. While known in later eras as Amber, in the Greek world it was called "Elektron"- from whence sprung the word "electricity".

As his voyages introduced amber to the Greek world, Rider's discovery of it has been crowned into a Personal Skill. By touching any body of saltwater he can freely create glittering amber crystals from it. These crystals work like Rin's gemstones. When magical energy is circulated through them it converts to electricity and is stored inside the crystal. By shattering it Rider can then release the energy in a burst of crackling electricity. Rider can also use the stored energy to power other things like a battery, or simply bolster his own Mana reserves. The process of drawing amber from water isn't instantaneous, but takes a varying amount of time based on Rider's concentration and the quality of the crystal. A high-quality crystal capable of absorbing great amounts of power would demand up to an hour from Rider.

This Skill also has another usage, reflecting Amber's function of "preserving" life caught in it. When injured Rider can crystallize the blood immediately around his wounds into amber, keeping them from bleeding out. However this is more like plugging the wound than treating it, so medical attention will still be needed in the case of serious damage.

Voyager Of The Storm- B
    The talent to sail vessels recognized as ships. Because capability as a group-leader is necessary, this Skill includes an equivalent rank in Charisma and Military Tactics. Rider lead a voyage to the farthest north reaches of the world, one that many in his era scorned as impossible even after he performed it. As such he obtains a high rank in this Skill.

Rune Magic- C
    A Skill that denotes one having possession of Runes - the Magic Crest of Northern Europe. Rider picked up a basic knowledge of runecraft from his journeys in Germania, using them to fend off wild beasts and give himself a fair wind while sailing. While far below the level of the old shamans, Rider's prowess is great enough that he can hold his own in a fight without relying on his Noble Phantasms. Rider favors runes of weather manipulation, healing and divination.

Noble Phantasms
    Ultima Thule Pleumon
    Frost Of The Farthest Ends

Type: Anti-Unit~Army

In his memoirs Rider recounts reaching the mythic farthest north region, known as Thule or Hyperborea by the ancient Greeks. There he discovered no land or sea, but eternal, unmelting ice on which all things hung together. Any further sailing was impossible at this point, blocked by the frigid bulwark, so Rider declared this the ultimate limit of the known world.

Rider's discoveries were ridiculed by other historians like Strabo who couldn't believe such a region existed. Little did they know in his journey to the ends of the world Rider inadvertently crossed over to a remnant of the arctic realm Niflheim in Norse Mythology, glimpsing the "primeval ice" that underlaid all creation.

That discovery has been sublimated into Rider's Noble Phantasm. By invoking it, he can recreate his original vision, bringing forth a sliver of Niflheim's Primeval Ice into reality. This ice is phantasmal in nature, not melting from even the hottest infernos. Also the Primeval Ice is capable of freezing things that would be impossible for normal ice to affect, freezing flames solid and even "encroaching" on lesser forms of ice. Once manifested, the Primeval Ice will spread rapaciously, attempting to creep over and consume everything in its surroundings. Rider can only barely hold it back by expending magical energy, though he is capable of dismissing the ice entirely at will.

Further, by pouring more magical energy into it, Rider can not only stem but control the Primeval Ice's growth, molding it into any shape he desires. He favors forming harpoons and thick chains from ice to launch at his foes, but can also generate frigid barriers, knightlike golems and more advanced constructs like entire ships made of ice.

Idiōtēs Kai Penēs
    Charlatan's False Shroud

Type: Support, Anti-Unit

While Rider was hailed for his legendary voyages, there were many who cast doubt on his accomplishments, ridiculing him as no more than an impoverished fool who could never have sailed to the farthest reaches of the world. These slanders gather into a constantly active-type Noble Phantasm surrounding Rider, that makes it easy for others to overlook and underestimate him. It doesn't actually conceal his true name or Servant status from those capable of gleaning such things, but still exerts a mental pressure inducing others to believe he couldn't possibly have performed the feats attributed to him.

By invoking this Noble Phantasm's true name, Rider converts the curses and slurs hurled at him into a miasma-like shroud that wraps his body. This dyes all his attacks in the attribute of "curse", as well as inflicting his opponents with psychic damage that makes them hear phantom voices jeering and mocking their own legend. This effect is only really strong on Servants with a weak sense of self, or deep regrets over their past life. Someone with overwhelming self-confidence like Gilgamesh could easily brush off the curse.

As a form of psychic interference, Skills and Noble Phantasms conferring mental resistance can block out both aspects of this Noble Phantasm.

So here's another sheet I came up with. Asterism did one for him in the contest thread a while back, but that was a weird Foreigner version, whereas I tried to make a more "faithful" take on his legend and achievements. Not sure about his first NP, as I think it ended up a bit generic but I couldn't think of any more creative way of interpreting it. As usual, comments and critiques would be welcome. Thanks for reading!
    Last edited by RoydGolden; April 23rd, 2023 at 04:54 PM. Reason: Changed FC

Blog Entries
    "Cough, cough. Well, nice to meet you, Master! Keheh, I really don't know what you're trying to accomplish, summoning a senile old man like me, but well, whatever. You called for me. The least I can do is to try my best to help you. Just don't expect too much from me, okay? Expectations are so bothersome, it makes my poor old back ache."

Source

"HAH, YOU FELL FOR IT, FOOL! TASTE THE HARD MIGHT OF MY QIGONG!"

Class: Archer
    Other Classes: Saber, Lancer, Assassin

True Name: Zhou Tong
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Origin: China (12th Century)

Parameters:

STR: B+
    END: D+
    AGI: B+
    MGI: C
    LCK: C
    NP: A

Likes: Teaching, his pupils, humiliating cocky newcomers, having fun
    Dislikes: Overly serious people, arrogance
    Talent: Martial arts, archery, philosophy
    Natural Enemy: Yue Fei, Lu Junyi, Lin Chong
    Armament: Fists, bow and arrow
    Catalyst: His bow, passed down to his favorite disciple

Class Skills
    Independent Action (B+)

The ability to remain independent even when rejecting the Magical Energy supply from one's Master; the ability that allows for action even in the absence of the Master. It is possible for Archer to stay in the world for two days without a Master. However, this is the ideal value achieved by maximally conserving mana and avoiding battle and Noble Phantasm usage. Archer can extend this duration by up to one more day by gathering mana through Qigong.

Magic Resistance (B)

Grants protection against magical effects. Differing from the Resistance effect that merely rejects Magical Energy, this ability cancels the spells altogether. Cancel spells with a chant below three verses. Even if targeted by High-Thaumaturgy and Greater Rituals, it is difficult for them to be affected.

Veteran (A+)

A Skill given to Servants who have been summoned at the stage where they have mastered their mental fortitude. They are able to stay in a state of serenity under any circumstances, and through the contract they have, they are able to constantly stabilize their Master's mental state as well. Despite his normally laid-back attitude, one should not forget that Archer was a legendary warrior with years of experience in both fighting and teaching.

Personal Skills
    Drunken Eight Immortals Boxing (A)

Drunken boxing. A Chinese boxing style known for imitation of the swaying and stumbling of a drunkard. This particular style was said to have originated from eight mythological figures in Chinese mythology, each with their own variations and special techniques. For those used to highly strict, disciplined forms of martial arts, the unpredictable nature of drunken boxing is sure to throw them off guard. Archer's primary style of close combat, it can be said that this style perfectly suits Archer's playful and easygoing nature, allowing him to perform swift dodges and powerful strikes while mocking his enemies.

Qigong (A)

A series of special techniques consisting of body posture, meditation, and breathing commonly used for the purpose of health, spirituality, and martial arts training. By applying these techniques to himself, Archer can better detect and utilize
    Od
    Chi
    , considered to be a type of "life energy" found in living organisms. This Skill has a myriad of uses. Passively, by controlling his breathing, Archer gains a small boost to his speed, strength, and endurance, as well as a minor healing factor. By meditating, Archer can detect living organisms around him, even those using Skills such as Presence Concealment. In combat, he can gradually wear out the enemy by sapping their Chi with each strike, or conversely, inflict serious damage by overloading their bodies with Chi.

Mentor's Teachings (A)

A Skill denoting Archer's excellent teaching methods. In both history and folklore, Archer was considered to be a wise master who taught numerous pupils, many who went on to become famous heroes in their own right. Even then, many of their techniques and philosophies can be traced back to Archer's teachings. Through this, Archer can "teach" certain Skills to others. Teachable Skills include Chinese martial arts, swordsmanship, spearmanship, archery, and his own style of Qigong. It's worth noting these Skills aren't granted instantly at a high rank. Depending on individual potential, each Skill starts out at rank C-E and through dedication and undergoing Archer's training regime, it's possible to elevate them to A in time.

"What, are you expecting to be good at something instantly? What do you think this is, Imperial Privilege!? You wanna be good at something, you better work yourself to the bone for it, boy!"

Noble Phantasm(s)

Esteemed Bow of Everlasting Legacies
    Míngshī Chū Gāotú

Type: Anti-Unit/Anti-Army
    Range: 99
    Max Targets: 500 people

"Ufufu, I feel kind of bad to rely on my disciples like this, but well, to see them embracing and developing my techniques even further... It's a teacher's greatest honor."

Archer's favorite bow which he passed down to Yue Fei, his favorite pupil upon his death. In time, Yue Fei passed it down to his pupil, and for centuries, the bow was passed down as a symbol of skill, talent, and acknowledgement from master to student. Rather than the bow itself, this Noble Phantasm embodies the idea of "inheritance"; how Archer passed down his teachings to the next generation, leaving them to further develop Archer's techniques and carve out their own legacies. Thus in a way, their legends can be traced back to Archer. Without him, it wouldn't be an exaggeration to say that their legends would unfold in very different ways, if not at all. And so, Archer's life served as a common starting point for many tales to come, a "unifier of legends".

A highly versatile Noble Phantasm, upon its activation, Archer can imbue his bow and arrow with legends from his disciples, granting it certain attributes depending on whose name is invoked. Among all possible variations of this Noble Phantasm are:

-Yue Fei
    Increases range and changes Noble Phantasm type from Anti-Unit to Anti-Army, duplicating a single arrow into a deadly rain of arrows. While its individual strength is low, it is enough to overwhelm a small army through sheer numbers. This is based on anecdotes of Yue Fei teaching Archer's techniques to Song soldiers who successfully used it to repel armies from the invading Jin dynasty.

-Lu Junyi
    Allows the arrow to endlessly pursue its intended target, akin to a homing missile. This is based on Lu Junyi's feat of sniping an enemy on horseback galloping at high speed from a great distance away. Lu achieved this feat by imbuing his arrow with Chi through Qigong, allowing it to track and strike down the fleeing enemy's Chi.

-Lin Chong
    Allows an arrow to completely nullify the effects of another Anti-Unit Noble Phantasm on contact. Achieved by matching the Chi imbued into the arrow with the mana used in the opponent's Noble Phantasm, perfectly canceling out each other. This application is based on legends of Lin Chong fighting a fellow outlaw, Yang Zhi. While Yang Zhi was considered to be the more powerful fighter, Lin was able to match his speed and movement through the use of Qigong, causing the battle to end in a standstill after a whole day of fighting.

Description
    Archer's True Name is Zhou Tong, a legendary Chinese warrior and military tutor from the Song dynasty.

Archer initially presents himself as a senile old man; slow, sickly, and somewhat hard of hearing. He plays this part rather well... if one overlooks the chiseled abs underneath his clothes, the sharp glint underneath his seemingly droopy eyes, and his relatively high parameters despite his seemingly frail form. In truth, he only acts this way to escape his past obligations. After a long life spent teaching, Archer sees his summoning as an opportunity to kick back and enjoy himself. For this reason, most of the time, he refuses to accept any more disciples. That said, he admires resolve and hard work, and if he sees a potential disciple possessing these qualities, he would not hesitate to teach them. Should that be the case, one would see a different side to Archer; a strict yet understanding mentor, one who despite his age, still shows great love to teaching and showcasing his skills to any dedicated student.

As someone who believes that the opportunity for self-development is endless, Archer despises arrogance above all else. Should he encounter a prideful or boastful enemy, defeating them would not be enough. Instead, he would try to defeat them in the most humiliating way possible, using the least amount of force possible. Afterwards, he would rub the fact that they "lost to a frail, wrinkled old man" endlessly on their faces. Despite this seemingly highly vindictive behavior, Archer wouldn't mind teaching them afterwards, as long as they accept that they're not on top of the world.

Archer does not have any specific wish to the Grail. He simply wishes to have fun. That said, though he doesn't show it, he feels pride as a teacher whenever he sees parts of his teachings implemented in the modern day. Underneath his act, he also hasn't fully lost the vigor of his younger days; he expresses eagerness to test his skills against opponents he deem "interesting".

Lore
    Zhou Tong (died late 1121 CE) was the archery teacher and second military arts tutor of famous Song dynasty general Yue Fei. Originally a local hero from Henan, he was hired to continue Yue Fei's military training in archery after the boy had rapidly mastered spearplay under his first teacher. In addition to the future general, Zhou accepted other children as archery pupils. During his tutelage, Zhou taught the children all of his skills and even rewarded Yue with his two favorite bows because he was his best pupil. After Zhou's death, Yue would regularly visit his tomb twice a month and perform unorthodox sacrifices that far surpassed that done for even beloved tutors. Yue later taught what he had learned from Zhou to his soldiers and they were successful in battle.

A different account on Zhou Tong's life appeared on the semi-fictional, folklore biography, The Story of Yue Fei. There, he was Yue's adopted father and a learned scholar who mastered the eighteen weapons of war. Here, he is portrayed as an elderly widower and military arts tutor who counted Lin Chong and Lu Junyi, two prominent members of the fictional 108 outlaws on which the Water Margin is based, among his former pupils. Various wuxia novels and folk legends have also endowed Zhou with different kinds of martial and supernatural skills. These range from mastery of the bow, double broadswords, and Chinese spear to that of Wudang hard Qigong and even x-ray vision. Practitioners of Eagle Claw, Chuōjio and Xingyi commonly include him within their lineage history because of his association with Yue Fei, the supposed progenitor of these styles. He is also linked to Northern Praying Mantis boxing via Lin Chong and Yan Qing. Wang Shaotang's folktale even represents him as a master of Drunken Eight Immortals boxing.

Zhou has appeared in various forms of media such as novels, comic books, and movies. His rare 20th century semi-fictional biography, Iron Arm, Golden Sabre, serves as a prequel to The Story of Yue Fei because it details his adventures decades prior to taking Yue as his pupil. This work attempts to shed light on Zhou's youth, detailing on his own adventures before taking his role as a mentor both to Yue Fei and the Water Margin outlaws.

Relationships
    Yan Qing:
    "So you're Lu's disciple, huh... your footwork ain't half-bad, but your form still needs some work! Use your Qigong to stand exactly still in that position for the next two hours! That oughtta help you improve your stance."

Lu Junyi, Lin Chong, Yue Fei:
    "I see the three of you grew up to become formidable warriors in your own rights... As a teacher, I'm honored, but as a warrior... I can't help but want to test my skills against yours. Care to have another spar with this old man, for old times' sake?"

James Moriarty, Li Shuwen (Assassin), Yagyu Munenori:
    "Whew, that's a good workout! You seem to understand it well. Despite our age, it's certainly important to keep ourselves sharp, in both mind and body."

Scathach, Chiron:
    "Kehehe, from what I heard, the two of you are legendary teachers as well... Perhaps we could compare notes, or... we could pit our teaching styles against each other in some sort of tournament! Yes, that sounds fun, enough to keep an old man like me occupied for a while."

Servants with Imperial Privilege:
    "Keh, to take the easy way and pick up skills willy-nilly like that... I guess royals can really do anything. That said, remember, Master! There's no such thing as an easy way when it comes to learning! You wanna get better at something, you work yourself hard for it! My training regime may be harsh, but I promise you, you'll turn out much better than those people!"

Creator's Notes/Fun Facts
    I don't think I've done an "old, wise master"-type of Servant of before, so this guy is my first. On that note, while reading up on him, I found several more names which seem interesting to adapt as Servants, so I'll keep those in mind.

-Overall, the NP sounds kind of underwhelming for me, like a bunch of subpar NPs tied together (although he can only activate one effect at a time due to mana constraints)... but I guess the justification kind of works, and nothing else really comes to mind while I was thinking of potential NPs for this guy. Then again, this old man is badass enough to take you on with his martial art skills, without ever using his NP.

-The Chinese name for his NP is a reference to the last chapter of his 20th-century biography, Iron Arm, Golden Sabre. The chapter was titled A Famed Teacher Produces Good Disciples, and it talked about the moment Zhou started to teach Yue Fei, as well as his thoughts on passing down his teachings to the next generation.

-Other than Archer, Zhou Tong also qualifies for Lancer and Saber due to his proficiency with a Chinese Spear and a pair of twin broadswords respectively. He also qualifies for an Assassin, focusing more on hand-to-hand combat (although he uses them in most other classes anyway). That said, his best classes are Archer and Assassin.

-While he initially starts out with his "senile old man persona", he gradually drops the act from bond 3 onwards in Chaldea, where he realizes that he can still have fun without being fully burdened by his duties as a teacher

-Most of the time, his drunken boxing was simply used to mock his enemies, to let them know that he's completely holding back, using the most ridiculous fighting style he knows, and he could still kick their asses without trying. He starts applying Qigong to himself once he starts to get serious, boosting his strength, speed, and endurance to deliver even deadlier strikes to his enemies. Despite his class, he keeps his NP as a last resort, both due to his "teacher's pride" (not wanting to rely on his students), and because "it's just easier to hit them directly". That sounds like a fun CQ idea on FGO, with him possessing 3 break bars. You'll see him gradually shift his style as he gets more serious, from an old man joking around to a battle-hardened warrior eager to unleash his full strength.
    Last edited by BnEl15; August 28th, 2020 at 12:40 AM.

Blog Entries
    Zhou Tong: Fun take on the "elderly martial arts master" archetype. His Qigong Skill fits well into the Nasuverse given Souichirou's Breathing And Walking. I wonder as an Archer why he doesn't have Magic Resistance, even if at a low rank. Also out of curiosity, any thoughts on my Pytheas?

Blog Entries
    Ah, good point, I just forgot to give him Magic Resistance, I'll edit it in.

Pytheas is a pretty good Servant for an explorer. Him having Golden Rule and Voyager of the Storm is natural, but Rune Magic is a bit of a stretch. Then again, you justified it pretty well with him familiarizing himself with it during his travels. His first NP isn't bad, but I like his second NP more. Him weaponizing the people's doubts and accusations is a creative idea I'd never thought of myself. Seeing his lore and personality, it also makes sense for him to qualify as an Avenger.
    Last edited by BnEl15; August 27th, 2020 at 02:13 PM.

Blog Entries
    Pytheas: Hm at first i must say well done his charackter is well donne and i must say the idea of combinig Amber with Golden Rule is quite good can it be that Kawus Version were a Little Inspiration ? in generalmust i say that i seem when i think on Alyosha ,Tugarin and Ogmios to be a sort of Inspiration for you Royd ? his noblephantasm idea with the Remnants of the nordic Niflheim is good but he looked back he lived more then 300 years before so wouldnt it be better to say that he saw the REmnants of the Age of Gods or was in a area of the Faeries Age ? i would be curious how he think of my Steller given that they saw Ice of forms that no one before could give witness to ?

Zhou Tong: a Good profile i must say , he is really belongingto the baddass old Warriors i the Anime world like Hiruzen or Rayleigh i think ,your idea of his Bow is really good i must say please tell me would he has as Saber or Lancer a similar noblephantasm or is he in this classes more his younger years ? How is actually his noblephantasm in his other classes ? As he is a teacher i would be interested how he sees my Theophrastes ans Zarathustra as they both were Teachers themselves ?

beside that your two contest entries were really good ! and as you know a bit deeper in the asiatic World /spehres which asiatc Top Scholars or philosophers would you Name as for an Story i could use some but i dont know muxh in this regard ?

Blog Entries
    Pytheas: Hm at first i must say well done his charackter is well donne and i must say the idea of combinig Amber with Golden Rule is quite good can it be that Kawus Version were a Little Inspiration ? in generalmust i say that i seem when i think on Alyosha ,Tugarin and Ogmios to be a sort of Inspiration for you Royd ? his noblephantasm idea with the Remnants of the nordic Niflheim is good but he looked back he lived more then 300 years before so wouldnt it be better to say that he saw the REmnants of the Age of Gods or was in a area of the Faeries Age ? i would be curious how he think of my Steller given that they saw Ice of forms that no one before could give witness to ?
    Tying his NP in with Niflheim is actually a really cool idea I'm a little ashamed I didn't come up with. I'll think of rewriting that part of the description to reference that. And yeah, you have inspired a bunch of my sheets at this point.

- - - Updated - - -

So I rewrote Pytheas' first NP a little to include the Niflheim tie-in. It made more sense than the Reverse Side thing given the Age of Gods would've been actually still active when Pytheas was alive. Thanks for the idea Koga!

Blog Entries
    Zhou Tong: a Good profile i must say , he is really belongingto the baddass old Warriors i the Anime world like Hiruzen or Rayleigh i think ,your idea of his Bow is really good i must say please tell me would he has as Saber or Lancer a similar noblephantasm or is he in this classes more his younger years ? How is actually his noblephantasm in his other classes ? As he is a teacher i would be interested how he sees my Theophrastes ans Zarathustra as they both were Teachers themselves ?

beside that your two contest entries were really good ! and as you know a bit deeper in the asiatic World /spehres which asiatc Top Scholars or philosophers would you Name as for an Story i could use some but i dont know muxh in this regard ?
    It's technically possible to summon Zhou in his younger years under all four possible classes, but the chances of that happening is exceedingly small, since accounts on his youth only come from the relatively obscure Iron Arm, Golden Sabre biography (the truth of this work is also highly disputed, ranging from an accurate account on Zhou's youth, to a fantasy/action wuxia novel very loosely adapting Zhou's legends). Either way, he's more well-known in his later years instead of his youth. In any of these alternate classes, his NP most likely involves channeling Chi into his main weapon, similar to Li Shuwen's No Second Strike in both his Assassin and Lancer forms. He wouldn't have access to the Bow of Legacies though, since this NP still takes the physical form of a bow. Regarding interactions with fellow teachers, including your Theophrastes and Zarathustra... similar to his lines to Scathach and Chiron, he treats them with respect, and he'd be eager to compare their teaching methods. He'd be less inclined to fight them, though, since neither of them are combatants.

I haven't found any other teacher/scholar figures specifically, but I did find a few names from Chinese history while reading up on Zhou's legend.

-Zhang Qing
    One of the Liangshan outlaws from the Water Margin, ranked 16th out of 108. He's called the Featherless Arrow due to his talent of flinging stones with deadly accuracy. Would be a fun Archer who doesn't use bows, and instead just turns any throwable object into a powerful projectile Noble Phantasm.

-Yang Ye
    A military commander who served the Han and Song dynasties in the 900s. Apparently he has a sword (or a spear, in some versions) that could "slice metal as if it were mud, cut fine hair blown against its blade, and kills so swiftly that it would not be stained by blood". Unfortunately, his fictional Water Margin descendant Yang Zhi had to sell this sword due to money problems after having lost his job. A Saber or Lancer for sure.

-Lu Zhishen
    Another member of the Liangshan outlaws, ranked 13th out of 108. He was sent to a temple in Dongjing, but on the way, he foiled an assassination attempt on Lin Chong and was framed, forcing him to flee and become an outlaw. He's pretty passionate about killing bandits and became sworn brothers with both Lin Chong and Zhou Tong, according to some versions. Saber or Lancer.

Wyrd oft nereð unfǽgne eorl, þonne his ellen déah... Skull's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    So...I've been rewatching Fate/Zero recently and the scene where we see Lancer's backstory through Kayneth's dreams gave me the idea for an experiment. Rather than simply regurgitate wikipedia as I am wont to do for a Lore section, the Servant's backstory would instead be explored via Bond Lines where you would see a handful of glimpses into their life at key moments via dreams and then there'd be some kind of dialogue afterwards where the Servant gives their thoughts.

Sound interesting to y'all? Yay or nay.
    "Here's a bangin lil' tune about takin' on The Man!"

(Check out my Super Special Awesome Servant Compendium here)