Page 78 of 620 FirstFirst ... 28687376777879808388128178578 ... LastLast
Results 1,541 to 1,560 of 12385

Thread: Create-A-Servant 3

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Kabalisto Koga's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Mumtaz Mahal : an intersting choice especially to see the Taj Mahal as Noblephantasm is nice although i am interestted if the affected opponents can through willpower resist it as i am unshure if the resistences are only specail skills ?

and Zero have you seen my last servant Arbre du Tenere i am curious to hear you oppinion as i havent got from someone a Feedback ?
    Your verified Chikara-production Studios !

Dont ship me with anyone unless i say so !

When you wake a Dragon in his Lair...

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six SpoonyViking's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Kamerad View Post
    [...] Paracelsus seems to have problems with shitty Masters and unfortunate enemies.
    Apparently, Arthur defeated his NP with just Prana Burst; he didn't even need Excalibur.

love warrior <3 world-0 the god of world-0's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Does Proto Arthur also have a dragon reactor?

here is a list of my servant sheets(new and improved format for my servant sheets)

Come explore the White Library, and reach the bottom of this Abyss
    Fate / White Memoria

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six SpoonyViking's Avatar
    Not sure, but I think so, yes.

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle Legendary Hero of the Chain's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Has anyone ever done a Mormon servant? I've been back to browsing recently and that is the one sect of Christianity nobody has even touched.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Kabalisto Koga's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Legendary Hero of the Chain View Post
    Has anyone ever done a Mormon servant? I've been back to browsing recently and that is the one sect of Christianity nobody has even touched.
    i think not ,there are several other potencial servant /Heroic spirit potencial Churc /Religions men and Woman not mad into servants .
    Your verified Chikara-production Studios !

Dont ship me with anyone unless i say so !

When you wake a Dragon in his Lair...

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Legendary Hero of the Chain View Post
    Interestingly, Mormon Servants could have a Reality Marble since it's part of their cosmology that righteous humans will someday ascend to "Gods" and be able to create new worlds just like God did.

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle Vance's Avatar

Class: Saber
    Alignment: Neutral Good
    Alt. Classes: Caster, Archer, Alter Ego
    Source: Romanian Mythology
    Region: Romania
    Armaments: Sword and Club
    Talents: Dancing, Dispelling magic

Parameters:
    Strength: C
    Endurance: C
    Agility: A+
    Mana: A+
    Luck: C

Class Skills

Magic Resistance A+
    The ability to resist magical effects.

At this rank, one is essentially a magus killer and can invalidate all magecraft up to those that are equal to true magic. The resistance is particularly great when Saber starts dancing.

Riding C+
    The class skill of the Rider and Saber denoting the ability to ride mounts and vehicles.

At this rank, one can handle most vehicles and mounts with average skill, and the use of phantasmal species is out of the question. And this is how it is for Saber normally. However due to who Saber is at the moment, she can ride those with equine features with exceptional skill.

Goddess' Divine Core B
    A skill that expresses one being a perfected goddess from birth. A composite Skill that comprises the Skill Divinity, preserves the absoluteness of the mind and the body, repels all mental interference, prevents the body from growth and prevents the figure from change no matter how much calories are absorbed

Saber is equated to and worshipped as a goddess in different cultures. However, due to now possessing qualities of being a phantasmal species being more added and more expressed, the rank has been lowered.

Personal Skills

Grace of the Fairy Godmother A+
    A unique skill available only to this version of Saber. One that confers proof of one's legitimacy as an unseen patron. A skill that offers various beneficial effects to those Saber takes under her care. Such effects are bolstered when used in conjunction with Căluş Căluşari.

In some respects, this version of Saber is recognized as being the queen of a fae-like race known as the Zână, who serve as guardians of children and good people, and a patron deity worshipped by the Căluşari known as Doamna Zinelor.

Anti-Spirit Combat A
    A skill used to denote knowledge of techniques used to combat evil spirits. Even the incarnations of heroic spirits are not an exception.

In Saber's case, this not only encapsulates combat techniques but dance and ritual techniques used by her and those she favors.

Air Galloping Fairy EX
    A skill that shares close connections to the effects of that of Mana Burst (Leap) and Incarnated Spirit but goes even further.

Pulled from the idea that jumping into the air leaves the impression of flight and being said to represent the galloping of horses and dancing of fairies. To one with this skill at this rank, to be in the air means for one to become a natural piece of the world and achieve absolute mobility within their limited time in the sky.

Noble Phantasms

Căluş Căluşari (To Come and Dance with The Queen of Fairies) A-rank (Anti-Army)
    A noble phantasm that references the secretive group present from the 17th century onwards to modern day known as the Căluşari. Those who worshipped Saber as their patron and traveled around combating and dispelling malevolent influences from the world.

With it, Saber is able to take others under her patronage, with male members having a mandatory nine days of celibacy, to become independent extensions of herself. Those successfully under the influence of her noble phantasm gain both Anti-Spirit Combat and Air Galloping Fairy at low ranks unless they are boosted by Grace of the Fairy Godmother. This doesn't automatically allow the warriors to actively combat the likes of high level spiritual entities but against low to mid level, they have the advantage.

Personality

An exceedingly open woman that has no shame in admitting her feelings on something. Saber is one who values the idea of being to move and jump around as freely as possible though she will restrain herself if it is to the detriment of others. While a caring and kind individual, she also carries a sense of professionalism when taking formal action against others, particularly those who relate to malicious entities.

Her attitude towards the master is one of a patron doing one of her followers an extended favor. She will not quite subtly attempt to nurture the master into someone who can take down spirits with moderate effort even admitting to it if questioned.

Creator's Note: Its pretty easy to guess who it is. I'm surprised noone made a sheet about her connection to this group.
    Last edited by Vance; September 29th, 2020 at 03:59 PM.

Revisiting Lamorak from my lily days at this thread (so many shitty sheets my god). It's still peak 'he's so dumb but so cool' for me

"The King is a heartless doll, the court mage is charlatan, the nobles are petty trash and the knights are imbeciles who can't agree on anything! I loathe this country more than anything but my father loved it! He died for it! And that's the only reason I NEED!"

Name: Lamorak
    Class: Lancer
    Alternate Classes: Archer, Saber, Berserker, Rider
    Source- Britain-Arthurian Mythology
    Alignment: Chaotic Good

STR: A+
    END: B
    AGI: A
    MAG: C
    LCK: D

Son of King Pellinore and just as mighty as his father. Boasting of the Caliburn-breaking strength Lamorak climbed to the top of knights with sheer raw power, talent and victory alone. Equal to the strongest knights he did not become a Round due to politics, Gawain's grudge towards Pellinore and all of his blood and a vicious personality that used truth as soul-tearing fangs. Opressing the phantasmal of his lands, slaughtering the invaders while safeguarding his people alongside lacking Pellinore's charisma and patience crafted a guardian tyrant whose people were always fearful off. A Lone King whose might alone pulled the reigns of his country and the people not having any choice followed the beast that did not bite them (yet).

His territory was small, weak, easy prey for the evils of the land and foreigners yet not once did it suffer predation for the mighty arms of Pellinore and then Lamorak constantly protected it. Needing resources Lamorak entered in negotiations with Camelot and in a borderline mercenary contract he would be the tip of the spear to smash the hopes of rebellion and unrest against the king. Efficiently and swiftly many small domains were crushed or surrendered in fear of Lamorak

And so he lived a life of strenght, plundering the invaders, winning tournaments, smashing down noble families convicted of crimes. A useful attack dog degrided by knights yet held fearful by their grand majority. As mystery dwindled and faith in Arthur wavered many unbelieving knights joined with Lamorak his swift and brutal justice reigniting something in their heart, followed by earnest comrades for the first time in his life Lamorak continued to act in his ways with far greater eagerness, the dream of forging something grand from that pathetic territory became a possibility.....

A King growing in another's territory was unallowed. Especially one capable of challenging King Arthur. Indulging in their wrath the Lot siblings created a narrative of a traitorous Lamorak that was eagerly consumed by the court and so without the King's approval combat was made. Nonetheless even with a smaller force, even backed to the corner by a certain Holy Sword and other treasures Lamorak and his knights stood proud and fought to the last man. And in a single instant he surpassed the sun itself (Galatine) as his father has surpassed the golden sword of victory. Gaheris and Gareth smashed aside Lamorak nearly took Gawain's head....if not for the betrayal of his one true friend. A backstab done at the last moment by Mordred.

Although he carries hatred towards Camelot's prejudice and fear towards him as a servant he desires nothing to do with servants from that era merely seeing them as garbage and hypocrites. Gawain the most whom exalted how loyal he was to the king but at any moment such considerations were thrown to the pit for the sake of his revenge 'So very much like his mother.... '. In regards to Arthur he cares little either as king or as a person but there is acknowledgement of the efforts that build Camelot and Pellinore's fondness of her makes Lamorak willing to listen

Skills

Magical Resistance (A): A freakishly strong body capable of grasping things like holy swords and snapping them in half. An absurd body crafted from generations of Phantasmal Beast hunting and as the greatest and last of them all Lamorak possesses a body soaked with victory against the magical. Different from outright negation this is immense toughness as such many spells in succession can grind the defense down overtime

Personal Skills
    Knight Breaker (A++): The Executioner Knight of Camelot. A Knight solely focused on slaughtering humans be them witches, barbarians or even knights. The anedocte of Lamorak constantly entering tournaments and easily winning them and the constant struggles against the Knights of Round in which either ended in draws (Tristan) or near victory against three at once (Gaheris, Gareth and Gawain). Similar to the dragonslaying characteristics its an absolute advantage against 'knightly' types. A villainous skill crafted to slay heroes

Valor (A+): Negates mental debuffs and increases meele damage. The courage to act unrestrained before the King of the Holy Sword and the Rounds despite the promise of reprisal and earned wrath alongside the mentality granted by his blood. To hunt the Questing Beast, even if it was killed by someone else. Lamorak's blood is that of monster hunters. Knights whom would become inhuman in their pursuit of strength

Eye of the Mind (True) (A): Natural aptitude further forged by a life of constant struggle. Battles where he was the only and last line were common in Lamorak's life to the point fighting until every last drop of will was exhausted became his 'normal'. A person whom lived and died solely for war, as such grasping the possibilities embroiled within such was an obvious conclusion to his growth.

Noble Phantasm

Marmyadose- Hero's Flame
    Anti Unit
    Rank A++
    The legendary sword (spear) used by the greek hero Herakles, forged by Hephaestus (Vulcan) and passed through generations of heroes until it ended in the hands of King Arthur. As Lamorak constantly broke weaponry in his quests Arthur would solve the problem by offering a magical contract. In exchanging of acting as Camelot's Executioner and never pointing it at the throne Lamorak would be granted permission to wield Marmyadose in battle. A blade that has slain all forms of creatures and a divine artifact forged by a God it's a blade of extreme power and while Lamorak has difficulties in drawing out its power (comparing it to a unruly horse) its unbreakable and absurdly sharp blade capable of rending all protections null does the job perfectly

Blog Entries
    Lamorak: That's a pretty cool sheet. His lore is fairly sparse (at least I remember that from the last time I tried doing research for a Lamorak sheet) but you did a good job fleshing it out in an interesting way. Marmyadose makes a nice inclusion. Ever since I read about that from Castoria's profile I wondered about what Servant would be most fitting to have it as an NP. Does it have any special effects beyond just being a really sharp and durable blade?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by RoydGolden View Post
    Interestingly, Mormon Servants could have a Reality Marble since it's part of their cosmology that righteous humans will someday ascend to "Gods" and be able to create new worlds just like God did.
    Actually an interesting way of thinking of our apotheosis beliefs. I may work this into some of the sheets I do in the future, although not too many as some are too clear/not clear to make RM's for.

So, disclaimer before I continue, I am Mormon myself. So, to at least make the first of these Servants not a wankfest on part is going in the opposite to my own opinion. Hopefully this doesn't hurt the quality too much. Hopefully it does better than my Colt sheet.

Caster

Class: Caster
    Other Class: Avenger
    True Name: Joseph Smith Alter
    Titles: The Mormon Snake, The Silver-Tongued Prophet
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Region of Origin: United States of America

Parameters:
    Strength: D
    Endurance: C
    Agility: D
    Mana: A
    Luck: B-
    Noble Phantasm: B+

Description
    Height: 5’11”
    Weight: 77Kg
    Birthday: December 23
    Dislikes: Disobedience, Control, Alcohol
    Talents: Deception, Farming
    Armaments: A leather bound book

Appearance:
    Joseph is a medium sized man, only ever seen in various forms of suits, usually in darker colours. His face is always clean shaven, his face clear of even the smallest of hairs outside his brown hair and eyebrows. Whilst not always present, Smith possesses an illusionary set of 6 golden wings that form at his back, unmoving out of their 6-pointed star formation.

Smith is always smiling, a look that, on any other face would be warm and comforting, is hollow and unnerving. This smile is a false front, to assist Smith in appearing like the holy man he presents himself as. When this front fails, the truth is shown, Smiths’ false smile falling into a frown, as if he is always displeased.

Illusionary Wings

Details
    Personality:
    A man who preaches piety and conservative practices, such as to abstain from drink and drugs, to keep oneself pure in marriage, and to work and labour hard for rewards stored up in ‘Heaven’. He disapproves of those who don’t follow his instructions, and will began to subtlety shun them, pushing them away and manipulating others to do the same as he isolates them.

In truth a two-face snake who revels in women and earthly possessions, and pines after both. While he truly does hate drink and drugs, almost anything else he tells others to avoid under pain of disapproval, he intertwines himself with avidly.

He is a man who hates not being in control, rejecting the existence of any higher power than God(himself). He attempted to run for presidential office on an independent platform due to this, and will constantly try to subvert his master’s control, to make them the subordinate in their relationship.

Lore:
    During childhood, Joseph was surrounded with numerous different examples of preachers gathering up a congregation and preaching to them. He became fascinated with this, not with the religion and truth like is told to the world, but the control they had over their congregations. He wanted to do the same, to have others follow him so unquestionably, but couldn’t accept others having authority over him, as some would if he joined an established religion.

So, Joseph came to a ‘logical’ conclusion. He began to craft his own religion, starting with the lies of an angle and a set of treasures on a hill he couldn’t take, and continuing from there. As time went on, he begun to also yearn after other things, not just control over other people. He yearned for money, so he joined a treasure hunting company. He yearned for women, so when the father of the first to catch his eye refused, he convinced her to elope with him.

He would eventually return, continuing his religious ruse by saying he had finally been allowed to take the treasures, and begun to manipulate those around him to believe in their existence, despite never being seen, even by those he would use as witnesses. However, as those he had previously worked with at the treasure hunting company began to attack his home to find these treasures, he decided to leave before his lies could be found.

After his move from Palmyra to Harmony, he began work on his greatest lie to support his fiction, the Book of Mormon. He began with Martin Harris as his scribe, and weaved the tales of his book. However, when Harris lost the first hundred pages, he replaced him with Oliver Cowdrey, claiming god had told him to do so, and not to repeat what was done so far. In truth, he’d forgotten the stories he’d crafted so far, and wished to start anew. During this time, he decided he wouldn't even create an illusion of one greater than he to his followers, so a new part of the doctrine was added.

Apotheosis. God, is not unique. That man who has exceeded his limitations, could match or exceed god. That he, could exceed god.

After the book was printed, and he formally founded his church, he began to assert even more control, crushing the attempt by others to claim similar ‘revelation’ to Smith, claiming that god designated him prophet, and so only his words were always true. Moving to Kirtland, his church only continued to grow as he further strengthened his fiction, and his control over those who believed it.

Creating the first temple of his church, he attempted to once more find financial prophet by beginning a bank funded by the church. It destroyed him, causing the Kirtland people to eventually turn on his followers, and leaving him in massive debt. Whilst in Kirtland, he had been attacked, tarred, feathered, and left for dead.

He attempted to start again in Missouri, but began to chafe under the American government and non-followers. He forced out many problematic members in Missouri, and began to meet violence with violence after events in Kirtland, not seeing the worth of those that didn’t follow him and caused him problems. His actions here began to cause cracks to form in everything he’d built. He was arrested and put on trial, and forced to reel in his distaste to save his work.

Manipulating his way out of Missouri, and fixing the cracks in his following, he calmed down for a while, shifting his focus from control to pleasure. Polygamy, business, tithes, all were introduced to give Smith everything he wanted.

The reprieve didn’t last long.

As the American government began to oppose him, he lashed out once more, commanding his bodyguard to kill the governor. The man failed, and whilst little evidence was available, it wasn’t hard for the governor to link Smith to the crime. He was forced out, and decided he no longer stand for the government to be able to control him.

He formed the council of fifty to pick and choose what laws they would follow, putting his own name in to become the president. He wished to use the position to forcefully convert the nation to become his followers. He would never get the chance, arrested for starting a riot, he was killed in the prison in which he was held by a mob of people with blackened faces.

Skills
    Class Skills:

Territory Creation: A+
    The Caster-class Skill to build a special terrain that is advantageous to oneself as a magus, such as for the purpose of collecting mana. At this rank creation of a multiple "Temples", which are each superior to a "Workshop", becomes possible.

Despite only ever having built a single temple in life, the Kirtland temple, the religion he built through his lies, the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints, has propagated after his death, continuing to build temples to this day. As all of these temples are dedicated to their God(Him), Smith is capable of designing and constructing over 186 individual temples.

Each temple is able to strengthen his abilities and lies until they are Truths, making his abilities much greater. Furthermore, they are capable of taking tithes from those who enter, assisting the Master in Smith’s upkeep.

Item Creation: B(–)
    The Caster-class Skill to manufacture magical items, from implements of war to items for daily use. Also, this Skill requires time to gather components and manufacture items.

In the construction of physical items, Smith can be considered a failure without equal, to the point that it can be said anything physically made by his hands, fully or partially, well harm him more than any other. However, he is a master of crafting ideas and stories, which via his Noble Phantasm, he can sublimate into items with various effects.

Personal Skills:

Silver Tongue: A+
    A twisted form of charisma, that allows the servant to speak sweet words that twist the minds of the individuals that listen, inspiring them to believe in the words being said, true or false. At this rank it also acts akin to a magus’s practice of high-speed incantation, allowing the user to speak at extreme speed yet still be fully comprehended and understood.

Joseph is a natural born genius of this skill, capable of crafting speeches and stories that irrevocably ensnare the victim into his grasp, even when he was little more than an un-educated farm boy. With this skill he was capable of forging a religion that spread quickly and still survives today.

This skill is more effective on those who already believe in Christianity.

Divinity: C-
    The measure of whether one has Divine Spirit aptitude or not. At high levels, one is treated as a mixed race of a Divine Spirit, and the level declines when the Heroic Spirit's own rank as a Monster or Demonic Beast raises. It can also decrease because one's dislike for the gods. Those who have A Rank Divinity or above have reached the Throne of Gods.

It was falsely stated the Joseph became an angel of the Lord after his death, giving him all the accompanying powers and responsibilities. As a servant, and so a dead man who has been brought back to life, he is capable of accessing these powers he ‘achieved’ after death. However, as this is a false claim, it is nowhere near the rank it would be if he was actually an angle.

Due to this divinity being linked to a false angelic nature, the skill is only active when Smith’s illusionary wings are present.

Disengage: C
    The ability to withdraw from the battlefield in the midst of combat or reset the battle conditions. Bonus effect of returning battle conditions to what they were at the beginning of the match.

During his life, Smith would constantly encounter hardship, difficulty, and destruction of what he worked for in an area. He would constantly find an avenue to escape the worst of the consequences of his actions, and start anew elsewhere, yet never losing to much of his congregation.

Noble Phantasm

Book of Mormon: False Record, Bring Forth my Heresy
    Anti-Unit: B+
    Max number of targets: 500
    Range: 1-100
    The Book of Mormon, the book many have read and believed to be gospel. This is the form that Joseph’s noble phantasm takes. It is, however, not a crystallisation of the stories of the Book of Mormon. It is a crystallisation of the Lies of Joseph Smith, a book that brings forth the sublimations of the lies that he tells from the minds of those who take them in.

When not activated, he is capable of extracting simpler items or events, with varying effects or strengths, although none that can even match an E- rank noble phantasm, stuck in the realms of mystic codes and simpler. He uses this to compensate for his lack of ability to create items or cast spells.

Once the true name of this phantasm is called, he is able to create much stronger items and events, such as those outlined in the Book of Mormon, strengthened and crystallised in the minds of millions. He is also capable of bringing forth spirit familiars who take the form of people. The strength of these spirits is dependent upon the amount of people knowledgeable of the lie that created them.

However, this phantasm has an odd reaction with those that know that something is fake, or knows the real Truth of a lie. When such a being interacts with Smith’s creations, they become hollow, brittle, and break easily, or simply lose the ability to affect them whatsoever. This fact makes Joseph nearly useless against Native South American servants, as his most powerful lies were crafted with their homeland as their base, and so they inherently know of the deception, making the lies useless against them.

Within the bounds of a temple, this phantasm is strengthened, and its greatest weakness nullified as the mystery the House of God is built on affirms the existence of the lies, rejecting the truth and supplanting it with one that benefits Smith.

Lamorak: That's a pretty cool sheet. His lore is fairly sparse (at least I remember that from the last time I tried doing research for a Lamorak sheet) but you did a good job fleshing it out in an interesting way. Marmyadose makes a nice inclusion. Ever since I read about that from Castoria's profile I wondered about what Servant would be most fitting to have it as an NP. Does it have any special effects beyond just being a really sharp and durable blade?
    Anti-Mystery from Herakles slaying the Giants and a whole lot of other beasties.

Just a sharp and durable blade is good enough when nearly everything would get cleaved in half or suffer heavy chip damage from tanking it.

Also it's 'power' is what allowed Lamorak to trample Gawain Gaheris and Gareth solo lol so yeah its absurd as expected of a blade stronger than Arturia-only Excalibur. I kinda pondering on giving it a devouring mode in which it ate Galatine's swordblast
    Last edited by BoktaiMoon; September 29th, 2020 at 06:27 PM.

Blog Entries
    So Saber is Herodias, Vance?

Blog Entries
    Joseph Smith: Interesting. I wouldn't have expected you're a Mormon yourself since this is such a negative take on him. Since this is Alter I guess it's meant to be a version of Joseph Smith that emphasizes his worst aspects and/or people's negative beliefs about him. I probably would've made some mention of Mormonism's (in)famous impregnable coats (maybe a Skill like Demiya's Bulletproof Treatment) in the sheet but I guess that's not really necessary. I do like your take on his NP. "Bringing lies into truth" in a different way than other NPs we've seen with that concept in canon.

Blog Entries
    Joseph Smith: Interesting. I wouldn't have expected you're a Mormon yourself since this is such a negative take on him. Since this is Alter I guess it's meant to be a version of Joseph Smith that emphasizes his worst aspects and/or people's negative beliefs about him. I probably would've made some mention of Mormonism's (in)famous impregnable coats (maybe a Skill like Demiya's Bulletproof Treatment) in the sheet but I guess that's not really necessary. I do like your take on his NP. "Bringing lies into truth" in a different way than other NPs we've seen with that concept in canon.
    Mormon I may be, but even I will say that our founder did some weird things, and a lot of shady stuff at times. However you're right that this is just me basically sublimating everything bad into a single sheet, both himself and what people say about him. Mostly to stop me overpowering stuff.

I did consider the bullet proof coats, but I tried to focus on Caster as a background figure, sending others to deal with things for him, spirit familiars, random people with creations, even his own master. I'd probably give it to Alters Avenger form, as it would probably be obsolete from the protection stuff he'd get as a non-alter.

Thanks for the compliments on the NP, I'm trying to come at things from a different angle to help differentiate from cannon and not just re-walk old ground. Honestly, I'm surprised there's no question about the territory creation rank.

Did anyone ever do a Monty Python servant?

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle Vance's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragolord09 View Post
    So Saber is Herodias, Vance?
    Yes and no, technically. It's a different name.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Rat King View Post
    Did anyone ever do a Monty Python servant?
    Depending on what you mean, there was a sheet for Graham Chapman, one of the comedians involved in Monty Python, back on the old thread.

There was also a sheet for a "Black Knight" of sorts (https://forums.nrvnqsr.com/showthrea...56#post2647356) that had a Monty Python reference in it, if you squint really hard.

I mean if ya want to speak about religious figures doing weird shit. Well Ghandi whom took 'baths' with his female followers and when confronted about it just told everyone he was 'meditating and eyes close he never touched or saw any of them he swears'. Its why Ghandi in clone high is such a horndog