Page 80 of 620 FirstFirst ... 30707578798081828590130180580 ... LastLast
Results 1,581 to 1,600 of 12385

Thread: Create-A-Servant 3

Local Extra Class Aficionado DelRey's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Kamerad, i do not wish to see my meager chances to get votes on this months servant contest shrink even more, but your sheet is so great, why not submit it? I am a big fan of this sheet, the faceclaim, the poetic use of words, the fusion und personalisation of skills, everything is just *chefs kiss* to me.
    You made this sleep deprived? I have to see what you do when you are full of energy

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by DelRey View Post
    Kamerad, i do not wish to see my meager chances to get votes on this months servant contest shrink even more, but your sheet is so great, why not submit it? I am a big fan of this sheet, the faceclaim, the poetic use of words, the fusion und personalisation of skills, everything is just *chefs kiss* to me.
    You made this sleep deprived? I have to see what you do when you are full of energy
    I think it's considered bad taste to submit a sheet for a theme you yourself chose, since you obviously have way more time to prepare than any other entrants. At least that was probably Kamerad's reasoning here.

Your average angst/edge supplier BnEl15's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    A question for anyone well-versed in Lovecraftian mythos here. For my next sheet, I'm planning to write a Foreigner with a bit of a Halloween theme. The figure in question is basically a man so single-mindedly
    obsessed
    determined
    to bring a loved one back from the dead. Does anyone have any recommendations on an Outer God that may suit him? Maybe someone who embodies the essence of "longing" or holds some power over life and death. I usually use the Lovecraft wiki as reference, but I haven't found any good match for him yet.

AKA Leyeet massive_jojo_reference's Avatar
    If i could, i would have advised not summoning me here, or nowhere for that fact, all i am gonna do is make the life of everyone a living hell. and if that is what it takes for victory, so be it.
    Faceclaim

(Highlight the Black areas to reveal information)
    Class: Avenger

Identity: Kaiser Wilhelm II

Origin: Germany, Late 19th Century, Historical Fact

Alignment: Lawful/Chaotic Evil

H/W: 185cm/75kg

Armament: Cavalry Sword

Wish: None

STR: B
    END: C
    AGI: B
    MNA: E
    LCK: E
    NP: A

Lore
    There once lived an emperor, who wanted to leave a mark on history and on his country

His Dedication to his country made Germany a true great power
    His love of arts and sciences brought reforms the Prussian Education System
    yet.
    His Actions promoted political instability across Europe and all regions controlled by European powers
    and Finally, His Disaster of a foreign Policy turned Europe from an enlightened center of the world to a Collective Mass grave for more than 10 Million people, his abdication thereafter brought the rise of something far, far more evil.

He made disastrous decisions at each corner
    Dismissing his greatest political ally, Bismarck.

An Emperor who knew no Moderation, absolutely zero temper and tact, he indulged in all of his great plans for Germany, attempting to Emulate great men of the past, such as his Ancestor, Frederick the Great.
    In an attempt to make Germany more powerful, he alienated himself from other world powers, and by 1914, his only ally was Austria.
    In his quest to make Germany great, he watered the fields of Europe with blood and shrapnel of artillery shells, and covered its fields with Flame and Poison gas.
    In the Blunder that the Great war was for Germany, it left her a rooting husk ripe for the seizing of by Dictators, and to the great detriment of the world, it did.
    all people, good and evil, would be sent on the front, for the glory of the country differentiates not.

A disaster That would come to be known as the Great war, the war to end all wars.

In the end he did leave a Mark on history... As a Mad Emperor, a Megalomaniac, Unstable, Aggressive, and Permanently Anxious ruler that would bring an end to the age of Empires through his own instability.

Class Skills
    Avenger: A
    A resentment of all things which stand in his way, Foreign Rulers, Foreign Generals, Countries themselves, and especially those who turned Germany into a Husk of its former self after the end of the great war. A hatred that can reduce cities to rubble and Trenches to Rivers of mud and blood, such is the magnitude of his resentment.

Oblivion Correction: A
    Avenger will never forget the humiliation that the German Empire suffered after the great war, forced to abandon its military and its pride. leaving it as fertile ground for Demagogues and Dictators who did not understand the spirit Germany and only sought world domination, and even though it would lead to the rise of a certain dictator, Avenger considers it a far, far worse fate.

Self-Replenishment (Mana): B
    An eternal hatred rooted in historical fact, for until Germany gets revenge on those who humiliated it, his rage and anger will never perish.

Personal Skills
    Imperial Privilege: B-
    A skill that represents one status as a Emperor of a great and mighty country, skills that could not be obtained can be obtained for a short period of time.
    Clouded by his unstable personality, the German Kaiser's Imperial privilege is of a Much lower quality than usually attributed to Emperor's and as such, he cannot make full use of this Skill, maximum rank of the skills obtained being C

Curse of the Great war: EX
    The conditions for a Great war that would consume Europe were building up for over several decades, though it was a certain assassin that would light the match, the arsenal was set ablaze by reckless leaders and generals like avenger, the curse of this world changing event Follows Avenger like an invisible shadow, and while it boosts his fighting power in battles by raising his personal stats, it damages his mental stability every time he fights and surpasses his limit, causing him to alienate others and grow increasingly self centered, his master included, its effects can lead to the involuntary activation of one of his Noble Phantasms.

Weak Constitution: C
    An arm deformity caused by a difficult birth. One of the causes of his aggressive personality, one that would bring destruction to Europe, during battle, he is at a constant risk of a Drop in stats.

Contradictory Mind: B
    Forced to balance on a thin line between being a Emperor, and the Knowledge that anyone, from Generals to Chancellors could make him into a mere political tool just as Bismarck tried to do so, he suffered from Manic Episodes through all of his Reign, and especially during the Great War, often switching back and forth from Defeatism to claims of Absolute military superiority. wracked by Anxiety and paranoia, he made decisions that would often contradict each other, splitting his Alignment in two, Namely, Chaotic and Lawful.

Noble Phantasms
    The melody of Lead and Ten Thousand artillery pieces
    Reichs Artilleriesturm
    (B) (Anti-Fortress/Anti-Army)
    Elevation and Propellant set! All artillery units, your Emperor orders you to reduce the enemy to pulp! now, FIRE!

The artillery guns of the German Empire, the most powerful aspect of the German Military during the great war.

Bombarding the no man's land day and night, ground stained and poised with lead, cities reduced to rubble, artillery shells the size of small buildings terrorized the front line and proved the greatest horror a common soldier faced.

Upon activation, the area around avenger will immediately get bombarded by artillery shells. The intensity and area of bombardment will increase for every second the Noble Phantasm is active and larger and larger caliber shells will be hitting the ground, after a while the ground will begin to decay and turn gray from the effects of lead, poisoning any human on servant caught in it. These artillery shells come directly from the sky and they firing pieces are not materialized, instead, they will appear as if coming from the horizon itself.

This Noble Phantasm is especially effective against a Large group of enemies, and Extremely effective against fortifications and castles, the Noble Phantasm will continue to be active at least until the target is destroyed, but it can also be manually deactivated, the Emperor only need order to do so. It also doesn't require a lot of mana to activate, but the power of the Noble Phantasm and its effects prove a danger to both the ally and enemy, as such, Avenger can only use it when all by himself, when he considers his ally worthy at least.

​Darkened Causality - Accursed Fate of the World
    Weltkrieg - Großekatastrophe
    (EX) (Anti-Causality)

The Catastrophe that was the First World War, materialized in a conceptual form.

A conflict which would see nearly all great powers reduced to rubble within mere months, soldiers dying in trenches, trenches filled with Mud and Blood, Soldiers reduced to red stains on the ground, for this was not war, it was hell. a hell that would be the final nail in the coffin for the kings and emperors.

So far, Avenger never had to make use of this Noble Phantasm, for there is no telling its exact upper limits. Even avenger, his Class accounted for, has yet to have a situation dire enough for this Noble Phantasm not to be a detriment to himself and his allies, an exceptionally dangerous noble Phantasm whose activation cannot be detected until it is too late.

A Noble phantasm that targets causality itself, in other words, when activated, at first, nothing will happen, however, as days past, more and more catastrophic events will follow. Causality itself falls apart and this noble phantasm takes over, More and More people will begin to die as a result of this noble phantasm, by assassinations and accidents caused by it, as this follows, more and more events will follow catastrophic failures of machines, death of important people, chaos and anarchy manifesting, total collapse of order. it does not follow any "sides" but merely rampages across the world as the world inches ever closer to total catastrophe.

In effect, its is a Noble that can and will completely ruin the world through manipulation of fate and causality, any world where this noble phantasm was activated will begin to inch ever closer towards total catastrophe that will end horribly for everyone involved, if done during a grail war, it is most likely that the grail war would have no winner, and that the holy grail will most likely be destroyed as a result.

Avenger's second Skill is capable of involuntarily activating this Noble Phantasm, should he reach a point of madness he cannot turn back from. The only way to stop this noble phantasm is to destroy its source, or in other words, killing avenger.

CE/Personality/etc
    CE: Illusionary Sword
    The Kaiser would hold this sword to give an illusion of a functional arm.
    Yet there was no fixing the damage it caused to his ego, born with an arm that would barely move.
    This caused much of his mental disorders.

What did he try to hide? perhaps he should have revealed this to the world.
    There is no use pondering that question now, as a servant he can make use of the full use of his arms.
    As a servant, perhaps it is the great curse of royalty.

Personality
    The German Emperor, arose as an avenger, ready to wreak havoc on his enemies.
    Or so one would think, in reality, Wilhelm is a man split between extremes, he can be nicest person you will meet, courteous, acting like a true member of loyalty, with good looks to bear, but face him with a challenge and his temper will know no bounds. Someone who loves Germany yet is also ready to send millions of Germans to die on the frontlines. Quick witted, Even Quicker to anger, speaking in a clear manner akin to an officer during battle.
    The class of avenger had little, if any effect on his personality, for it is his original personality, however true to his class, his temper can know no bounds, he is ready to destroys and kill in the name of his goal, his troops committed barbarous acts that he did not care to stop, or worse, did not even know that they were being committed, when summoned as a servant one has to be extremely careful in approaching him, lest they get marked as an enemy, however if approached correctly, he can be as warm as need be.
    An anomaly among Avengers, capable of reasonable though, however if the situation allows for it, his true side can come through, and nothing, no one will be spared for him to reach his goal.
    Perhaps if he knew the ruin the world war would cause, he would have relented, and the world would have been much different, we have no way of knowing.

Relations:
    Marie Antoinette or Anastasia Romanovna: Perhaps... Perhaps i am not the only Royal who has suffered, no rather, what i have been through pales in comparison to their suffering. Huh, getting this sentimental, Some avenger i am!

Artoria Pendragon:
    How, how can a ruler who was murdered by his own very blood, her kingdom turned to shambles be this joyful!? How can one be content with the knowledge that you lost everything!? Artoria Pendragon, if anything, you are not human!

Other King/Emperors: Master, i can indeed see that i am not the only Emperor here but... how? How can they be so calm? their empires are long gone and yet... they seem content. They are no trying to bring them back, and look at me, a relic of the past seeking to restore what was lost.

Notes
    Culmination of a few hours playing HoI4, Wikipedia binging, and several caffeine overdoses.

feedback plz
    Last edited by massive_jojo_reference; October 10th, 2020 at 05:43 PM.

Blog Entries
    Any particular reason you didn't post this up in the contest thread?

AKA Leyeet massive_jojo_reference's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by RoydGolden View Post
    Any particular reason you didn't post this up in the contest thread?
    I don't like contest, i write servant sheets as a creative outlet.

that, and i barely pay any attention to the servant contest thread.
    Last edited by massive_jojo_reference; October 10th, 2020 at 06:06 PM.

Blog Entries
    I think it's considered bad taste to submit a sheet for a theme you yourself chose, since you obviously have way more time to prepare than any other entrants. At least that was probably Kamerad's reasoning here.
    oh well my bad, of course, i did not remember who won.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by BnEl15 View Post
    A question for anyone well-versed in Lovecraftian mythos here. For my next sheet, I'm planning to write a Foreigner with a bit of a Halloween theme. The figure in question is basically a man so single-mindedly
    obsessed
    determined
    to bring a loved one back from the dead. Does anyone have any recommendations on an Outer God that may suit him? Maybe someone who embodies the essence of "longing" or holds some power over life and death. I usually use the Lovecraft wiki as reference, but I haven't found any good match for him yet.
    okay second try, because i accidentaly closed the tab with my text.....
    just throwing some names around and hoping something sticks. if nothing appeals to you, i would take one with appearance or aesthetic you like and add some powers to them. And i didnt research how old the entities are. Not much use to take an entity that was mentioned in the late 20th century

Pharol, was invoked by Eibon, (book of eibon, like carter is lovecrafts stand-in, eibon could be smith's) for arcane knowledge, reviving could be one of such things he knows

Byagoona, has what you are searching for i think

Ei'lor, the green god or other plant like entities can work i terms of controlling the dead body, maybe?

Gloon looked like a statue of dionysos or something like that, as the god is considered to be "twice born" and involved with magic, you could make a story of gloon cliaming to be dyonysos and offering to revive the person.

i just stumbled upon D'endrrah, a being that has two different descriptions, one who longed to destroy planets and one as being a female beauty, i see story potential there

Volgna-Gath, keeper of secrets, not much known about them, except can be summoned with mud and blood of the invoker. that act alone sounds pretty "creation of humanity" as theme and you could make a story of them recreating the dead one with some ritual obviously worked for ancient gods across the globe with similar methods.

Zo-Kalar, god of life, death, mortal cycle

Zushakon, considered native american death god

while researching for you i actually found some new interesting entities i can use for some of my sheet ideas, so at least i helped myself haha
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Btw, i am German and i offer help to anyone who wants to make german NP's or skills or translations, because i know google translator is a mess sometimes. I still cringe at Lobo's NP name or overall japanese tries to make german sound cool.

So Jojo, i did not read your sheet yet as its 2am for me here rn, but I will later because you used Reinhardt from Fire Emblem as faceclaim and that deserves a read, but how i would name your NP :
    Des Reiches Artilleriesturm and Weltkrieg - große Katastrophe (giant catastrophe (literally) ) or Weltkrieg - Großkatastrophe ( giant catastrophe (noun) ) or maybe "größte Katastrophe" (biggest catastrophe)
    Last edited by DelRey; October 10th, 2020 at 08:09 PM.

Your average angst/edge supplier BnEl15's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Thanks, much appreciated, I think I have some inspiration now.

Blog Entries
    Pretty much. Think of it just as an example for what I expect for the prompt, or something.

Blog Entries
    This is a weird question, but have there ever been any Servant creations based off of plants? There's probably a story out there from which one could be derived.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Morg van Destro View Post
    This is a weird question, but have there ever been any Servant creations based off of plants? There's probably a story out there from which one could be derived.
    i think few sites ago was a servant about a tree travellers rested under on their journey, could be the Lost Tree in the Sahara desert, i dont remember.. There are probably some important plants out there that could work as a Servant like Pando, basically an aspen forest that is one tree, the Cedars of God, that could be the forest where that Humbaba from the epic of gilgamesh lived, or some others. Some divine spirits may qualify as well, Haoma from Persian Mythology is the personification of the most sacred plant there

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by DelRey View Post
    i think few sites ago was a servant about a tree travellers rested under on their journey, could be the Lost Tree in the Sahara desert, i dont remember.. There are probably some important plants out there that could work as a Servant like Pando, basically an aspen forest that is one tree, the Cedars of God, that could be the forest where that Humbaba from the epic of gilgamesh lived, or some others. Some divine spirits may qualify as well, Haoma from Persian Mythology is the personification of the most sacred plant there
    I've done a few plant-themed Servants as well, like Polydorus and to a lesser extent Souflikar.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Kabalisto Koga's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Morg van Destro View Post
    yes i have made one profile of the arbre du tenere tree in Nigeria her is the link . besides you could make a servant orf the nordic Tree Ygdrasil as ist importance would justify a probably powerfull servant .
    Your verified Chikara-production Studios !

Dont ship me with anyone unless i say so !

When you wake a Dragon in his Lair...

I'm a peaceful woman with bad intentions. Lady Vanatos's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Faceclaim

Master N/A
    True Name Fu Hao (Fu Zi)
    Class Ruler
    Alias The Lady Marshal, Queen Consort of the Shang, High Priestess of Mu Xin
    Sex Female
    H/W 182.88 cm / 6”0’ ft --- 56 kg/ 123 lb
    Alignment Neutral Good
    Attribute Mankind
    Alternative classes Lancer

STR C MAG B+ ~ A
    END C LUK B
    AGL C+ NP A

Class Skills

Class Skills
    Magic Resistance B Fu Hao cancels spells with a chant below three verses. Even if targeted by High-Thaumaturgy and Greater Rituals, it is difficult for her to be affected.
    Territory Creation A (+) Fu Hao, being a celebrated and skilled high priestess in life, the creation of a [temple] is possible. Can be even further expanded upon with the use of Ruler’s Noble Phantasm.
    Independent Action B It is possible for Fu Hao to take action even without a Master. However, to use Noble Phantasms of great magical energy consumption, backup from the Master is necessary. At Rank B, it is possible for her to stay in the world for about two days or so without a Master.

Personal Skills

Personal Skills
    The Great Love of the King A+ As the beloved queen consort to King Wu Ding, Lady Fu Hao was the gem of the King’s world, even compared to that of his other 60 wives. The king’s love seems to have even transcended death, as he now accompanies her in the form of a protective wraith that shields her from potential harm.
    Military Tactics C+ A successful military general and tactician, Fu Hao led her troops to victory in many battles in life, going against the standards of the time. Ruler’s military exploits transformed into this skill.
    Blessings of the Oracle Bones EX (A) Oracle bones were an ancient means of divination and being a high priestess of great status, Fu Hao is capable of deducing the answer to whatever she seeks as long as it is within her power to do so. Whether it is determining an enemy’s weakness, extrapolating locations, and other similar topics. In addition, oracle bones bear upon them the oldest known collection of Chinese writing and language, giving it similar attributes to High-Speed Divine Words. However, the effectiveness of this skill seems to be contingent on if Ruler can create a suitable boundary field and the use of her Noble Phantasm, Shén De Yù Yán.
    Axe of Xunzang B(++) An axe used for the ritualistic sacrifice and burial ceremonies of countless humans in an effort to appease the ancestral spirits. The countless regrets, grudges, hate and wishes of those felled by it grants this otherwise ordinary bronze axe supernatural properties but has turned it into a cursed weapon as a result. However, Ruler is capable of using this axe to its full potential with only minimal drawbacks due to her role as a high-priestess of the Shang, who is attuned with the spiritual realm.

Noble Phantasms

Noble Phantasm
    Shāng De Yí Chǎn: She Who Retains the Heavenly Order Simply put, Shāng de yí chǎn (localized; Legacy of the Shang) is Fu Hao’s authority as an ancient queen of the Shang and her divine right to Heaven’s Mandate. Crystallizing within Fu Hao, she is temporarily imbued with great power to carry out divine retribution. However, this power does not come without its restrictions.

Ruler must commune with her ancestral spirits, the Sons and Daughters of Heaven of both past and present, to gain permission to use said power. The reasoning, circumstances and even the will of both Ruler and her Master will be called into question to determine whether bestowing such divine authority is even worth it. A Noble Phantasm that is not to be used lightly or in the spur of the moment. Requiring both Servant and Master to be of one mind and spirit to attain.

Rank B ~ A++
    Type Self
    Range N/A
    Max Targets 1~10(?)

Noble Phantasm
    Shén De Yù Yán: Come forth, Great Spirits of Heaven and Sky (localized; Prognostication of the Gods) Simultaneously, a bounded field Noble Phantasm that manifests Fu Hao’s spiritual temple complex, Mu Xin, that houses both her and any potential allies within, while boosting the parameters of those allies, with Chinese servants gaining even greater strength. As a high-priestess, it also acts as a means to empower her divination capabilities, in addition with her skill Blessings of the Oracle Bones and Territory Creation, to such a high degree that it can predict, deduce and analyze the actions of her enemies and other phenomenon to pinpoint accuracy by communing once more with the ancestral spirits and even send said spirits out into the surrounding area to further scout, spy and even attack others, allowing her to maneuver and plan accordingly.

Unlike Shāng De Yí Chǎn, Ruler does not need permission from said ancestral spirits to use this Noble Phantasm but only requires sufficient magical energy to activate, albeit quite a high amount. In fact, Ruler is theoretically capable of keeping this Noble Phantasm constantly active as long as she can maintain proper magical energy intake, whether from her Master or most likely, a leyline or Holy Grail. However, once Ruler has activated this Noble Phantasm she can not leave the location nor can she activate Shāng De Yí Chǎn.
    Rank A
    Type Barrier
    Range 0~100
    Max Targets 1000+ people

Abilities

Abilities
    Fu Hao is a graceful fighter, similar to that of a beautiful wraith who brings death upon the battlefield. Utilizing both her martial skill with axe and spear, lithe form and her expertise in magecraft .Capable of devising tactics and stratagems on the fly if need be. A ghostly manifestation of her husband King Wu Ding, who is in fact not the actual spirit of the king but rather, an instinctual and physical representation of his love for her given form. Ruler explains that if it was the King that was summoned as a servant, he would have a similar wraith of her there to protect him as he does her, so great is their love for one another.

Biography/Lore/Personality

Biography/Lore
    Fu Hao, born in China during the Age of Gods sometime during the 13th century BCE, was a high-noble princess of a vassal state within the Shang dynasty.Even at birth, Fu had always been attuned to mystics, but that would ultimately come at a cost. Fu Hao was born with the uncanny ability to drain the yang energy of those she directly touches through skin-to-skin and as a result, she would unintentionally kill her mother the moment she is born. Her father, while loving her dearly, feared her just as much and isolated her within their home, with tutors having to keep a distance from her at all times.

With no friends her own age, no one to connect to, not even her family, Fu Hao grew up into a lonely and quiet child. This would only add further to the rumors of her nature. A ghastly and isolated beauty that kills you merely with a touch. Fu Hao would ultimately serve as the historical foundation for the jiangshi (”Chinese vampire”) seen later in Chinese folklore. Fu’s lonely nature would incite her into her studies. Ranging from writing, language, military strategy, martial skills, divination and other forms of magecraft, becoming so proficient that she would become the high priestess of her vassal state.

The current king of Shang, Wu Ding, had heard rumors of the macabre priestess/princess, but instead of being horrified, he was interested by her nature. “What was she like?” and “Is she as they say she is?”. The king’s curiosity spurred him forward, wanting to meet the enigmatic woman who was the source of so many rumors. Calling upon Fu Hao to the capital city for an oracle bone divination ceremony, they would meet for the first time. Fu Hao, a teenager at this point, approached the king in his court without a hint of emotion upon her graceful features. Performing the ceremony without a moment of hesitation or worry, calling upon the ancestral spirits and the great mystics she was blessed and cursed with by birth, weaving the very spirits around her with a unforeseen grace and carving into the bone of the animal circus with a skill and precision that was yet unmatched. When done, Fu Hao looked upon the king’s face that showed neither fear, nor hate, nor dismay but merely astonishment. The king’s eyes glimmering with an almost childlike wonder, a sight not seen quite before by Fu at least not without the undercurrent of fear and uncertainty always present in the eyes of other people, even her own father. Wasting no time, Wu Ding would ask for her hand in marriage, an action sending Fu Hao into a state of shock, the usual cool beauty’s face breaking in the wake of someone unafraid of her and having a genuine interest in who she was.

The marriage would come soon enough after, and with it so too would Fu Hao and Wu Ding’s relationship develop. As Wu Ding, learning of her nature to unwillingly devour yang energy from those who come into contact with her, his only response to that was: “If that is my fate then so be it but if I were to hold your hands for even a few scant seconds to bring you even one onch of happiness, it would be worth all the stars in the sky ”. These words by the king would spark the genuine feelings of affection within Fu, that would eventually grow into a deep love. Being the favored consort amongst the king’s various wives, eventually becoming queen consort. However, as a war in the north raged on, Lady Hao recommended herself as a general to Shang’s army, to which he reluctantly agreed to eventually. After all, not only was she his precious wife but a woman, who he thought, knew nothing of war. Despite this, her insistence made him eventually agree to it, with Fu Hao becoming the first woman general and marshal in Chinese history and much to the surprise to most, would prove to be an ingenious tactician bringing victory to the Shang dynasty of the largest war of the time. Queen Fu Hao and King Wu Ding would rule and govern a golden age of the Shang dynasty, with Fu dying sometime around 1200 BCE, having died loved by her king and her people.

Personality
    A woman of little words but more often than not her actions speak for her. Carrying a quiet confidence from her time as a military leader and ruler. If her Master is one of insufficient will or lacking confidence, she will quietly but sternly take charge of the situation or push said Master into becoming a better person as the King did for her while alive. She still carries quite the ghastly and somewhat emotionless aura as she did in her youth that may seem frightening at first but one will soon see her true nature. A kuudere through and through. Though this mask begins to break on the off chance she encounters her husband or someone reminiscent of him.

Gameplay

Gameplay

★★★★★
    HP: 14,828
    ATK: 9,966
    Deck: QQAAB
    NP: Arts
    Quick: 4
    Arts: 3
    Buster: 2
    Extra: 4

NP Hits: N/A
    NP Gen ATK: 0.48%
    NP Gen DEF: 3%
    Star Gen: 10%
    Star Weight: 100

Death Rate: 23.6%

Skills
    Passive:

Territory Creation A: Increases own Arts performance by 10%

Independent Action B: Increases own critical damage by 8%

Magic Resistance B: Increases own debuff resistance by 17.5%.

Active:

The Great Love of the King A+:
    Grants self Invincibility for 2 attacks, 5 turns.
    Increases own defense for 2 turns. (10% -20% at max)

Blessing of the Oracle Bones EX:
    NP gauge increases by 30%.
    Grants self Debuff Immunity for 3 times, 5 turns.
    Reduces Quick Resistance to all enemies for 3 turns (30%-40% at max)

Axe of Xunzang B++:
    Increases own Quick performance for 3 turns. (20% -30% at max)
    Increases own Arts performance for 3 turns. (20% -30% at max)
    Increases own NP generation rate for 3 turns (20% -30% at max)
    Lose 500 HP every turn this skill is active [Detriment]
    Chance to inflict Curse with additional 100 damage for 3 turns to them [Detriment]

In essence, Fu Hao is a self-sufficient Quick crit Ruler with an emphasis on continually spamming her NP. Teaming her with servants and CE’s that can help with NP gauge, NP gain, Quick and/or Arts support

Traits
    Brynhildr's Beloved, Humanoid, Female, Servant, Weak to Enuma Elish.

Noble Phantasm

Shāng De Yí Chǎn:
    Increases own critical damage for 3 turns. (50% -100% at max) (Stackable)
    Increases own critical star absorption by 300% for 3 turns.
    Inflicts Defense Down by 10% for 3 turns all enemies when normal attacking for 3 times, 5 turns
    Increases own attack for 3 turns. (30%-50% at max)

Overcharge effect: Chance to ignore evade and defense.

Bond CE
    Lonely Temple on the Hill

Where Ruler spent a vast majority of her childhood, a lonesome existence…
    Increases party's Arts and Quick performance by 10% while she is on the field.
    1 turn invincibility to party if defeated

Misc.

Misc.
    Character interactions
    Scathach and Ereshkigal: Feels a sense of kinship with the Queen of Shadows and the Queen of the Underworld due to their somewhat similar backgrounds and rather lonesome nature.

Qin Shi Haungdi: While she appreciates the strides he brought about for Chinese society, she doesn’t necessarily agree with the methodology used to achieve it.

Wu Zetian: Finds her adorable, even if she find her penchant for torture rather troublesome and unncessary. Likes to wordlessly pet her similar to that of a cat.

Tamamo: Generally wary. After all, it was Daji that would result in the fall of the Shang dynasty after her time and while she knows that Tamamo is by no means the same person in reality, this does little to appease the suspicion she has towards the fox.

Any other Chinese servants: Views them as her descendants even though there is no direct familial connection.

About the Holy Grail
    Has no need or wish for the Grail

Final Ascension:

Last edited by Lady Vanatos; October 13th, 2020 at 07:51 PM.
    Current FGO setup

Blog Entries
    Fu Hao: Hot dang, this is just a really good sheet. Skill/NP descriptions that are snappy and carry memorable flavor without dragging on (always a balance I struggle to nail in my own sheets), a cool Nasuverse spin on her backstory and a subdued, but adorable personality. Girls who act gloomy and aloof but are totally lovey-dovey for the ones they like really do it for me, and her backstory offers her a creative justification for why she's that way. Also, wow, "If that is my fate then so be it but if I were to hold your hands for even a few scant seconds to bring you even one inch of happiness, it would be worth all the stars in the sky". That's such an amazing line, and I can see Wu Ding would make a great Shonen/Otome lead with that attitude.

Out of curiosity, given the nature of her... condition, I guess she never "did the deed" with Wu Ding, or did they find a way to work past it somehow? Not too familiar with her RL legend, so maybe she is recorded to have a bunch of kids with him, but I'm just going by what you wrote here.

US Friend Code
    Oh thanks! My headcanon over the kids thing is that he just had kids with his other wives (he had 60 after all) and she doted on them as if they were her own. Her attire also dampens the effects of her jaingshi nature. So if they did have sex, it was probably while she was fully clothed and decked out in her damping gear and even then, probably not for too long. However, just being together would have been enough for them
    Current FGO setup

Blog Entries
    Lord, I'm such an editor. When I read that line, all I could think was, "It's not grammatically correct." Truly, I have become that which I despised.

US Friend Code
    When one becomes an adult, we all do. Don't worry about it
    Current FGO setup

Blog Entries
    hellooo~ chat. A question for those who are well versed in astrological and/or arabian/persian/muslim history. I wanna do a Foreigner sheet and i am interested in somebody that made use out of "military astrology" from said regions. Ancient people from the middle east seemed to have relied heavily on astrology to plan appointments, weddings, declarations of war and later accurate predictions of the moon phases for religious reasons. Astrologers were therefore often appointed advisors for leaders and i am looking for interesting people that fall in that category of astrologer/leader/advisor etc. that either did a really good or bad job. I am researching myself, but i have problems finding stuff.