Page 86 of 620 FirstFirst ... 36768184858687889196136186586 ... LastLast
Results 1,701 to 1,720 of 12385

Thread: Create-A-Servant 3

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Geryon: First time I've ever seen a sheet of this figure and I have to say you did a pretty good job. I like your take on the 'three bodies' idea. I do wonder why they don't have the Combination Skill as that seems to be a natural choice for two/more in one-type Servants. Then again since they're actually the same person maybe that kind of Skill isn't necessary as she's really just "cooperating with herself".

JP Friend Code
    616288630 tell/pm/whatev
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kabalisto Koga
    and would you be so Kind to take a look at my "Donar"(Caster Thor ) the prodile above Pedro and to say me your oppinion please ?
    Ah, sorry about this, I don't think I'm the right person to comment about Deity Servants...

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Kabalisto Koga's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Spartacus View Post
    Ah, sorry about this, I don't think I'm the right person to comment about Deity Servants...
    Im curious why do you think you are the wrong Person Spartacus ?
    Your verified Chikara-production Studios !

Dont ship me with anyone unless i say so !

When you wake a Dragon in his Lair...

JP Friend Code
    616288630 tell/pm/whatev
    Blog Entries
    I just don't really well read about gods in general, and not really fond of them, even the canon ones.

Quote Originally Posted by RoydGolden View Post
    Geryon: First time I've ever seen a sheet of this figure and I have to say you did a pretty good job. I like your take on the 'three bodies' idea. I do wonder why they don't have the Combination Skill as that seems to be a natural choice for two/more in one-type Servants. Then again since they're actually the same person maybe that kind of Skill isn't necessary as she's really just "cooperating with herself".
    Yeah I prefer using combination for teamworking servants not Geth-Greek Waifu Edition in a way....well Geth is more like multiple minds in a single body but semantics

Valkyries are similar to Geryon (if a tad more independent) and they don't have any variant of Combination so I went off with that

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle Vance's Avatar

True Name: Sasaki Rui
    Class: Saber
    Alt. Class: None
    Source: Historical Fact
    Region: Japan
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Armament: Swords

Parameters:
    Strength: C
    Endurance: D
    Agility: B+
    Mana: D
    Luck: B

Class Skills

Magic Resistance D
    The skill that denotes the ability to resist magical effects. At this rank, one can cancel spells with up to one verse.

Due to being from an age where mystery is becoming quite thin, this is how her rank is. Though, attempting to cut through some of them seems to work.

Independent Action B
    The ability to remain independent even when rejecting the Magical Energy supply from one's Master; the ability that allows for action even in the absence of the Master. At this rank, one can remain manifested within the world for two days without a master.

Saber always ended up striking out alone, one way or another. Either through causing friction by being an abnormality within that time period's society or ending up as the last of her clan.

Personal Skills

Eye Of The Mind (False) C+
    A natural talent to foresee/sense and avoid danger on the basis of an innate 6th sense, intuition, or prescience. The accuracy of this instinct can be augmented by experience. The ability also grants an effect of offering resistance against penalties caused by visual obstructions.

Saber, born into a clan made up of kenjutsu masters as an only child, was obviously prodigious in the art of the blade. She mostly honed her skill by fighting against other samurai she can find. When utilizing Strange Attire, the rank goes to A.

Banditry Abolisher C
    The skill born from an anecdote of facing bands of Kabukimono alone. It grants a combat bonus against antiheroes and those who have professions in banditry or piracy.

Saber was commonly known to go out and face groups of Kabukimono though it was without any governmental sanction.

Strange Attire A
    A skill gained due to her moniker, the "Strangely Dressed Female Swordmaster." Saber radiates a mental effect that highlights her presence in the area and draws attention to her. However, this also achieves the effect of giving Saber awareness of those who are looking at her, even if she can't see them.

In her time as the last of the Sasaki clan, she was commonly reported to go out wearing a black haori, her hair dressed up indoor style, and carrying two swords. This eventually got her noticed by the commissioner of the area.

Noble Phantasm

Tsubame Gensō: Swallow Illusion
    Type: Anti-Unit Mystic Sword

A sword technique cultivated during Saber's lifetime in her pursuit to follow the path of another. Fed story after story of her (probably) imaginary kin, Sasaki Kojiro, she trained herself day and night to one day be able to perform the legendary technique he used. Though without any visual reference, she only had the stories told to rely on. Nonetheless, she believes she succeeded in her own way.

Basing itself off what the legends have said, the technique also contains three strikes, however, only one of those strikes are meant to hit, that being the last. The first strikes are feints meant to be avoided and to allow the set up of the final strike. If those conditions are fulfilled, the probability of the final strike hitting becomes an inevitability. The final strike is a mystery in itself. It can be called an illusion as it does not have a true form. It is always performed differently, from vertical strikes, horizontal ones, spin attacks, or even aerial strikes. It's in this way that it is something close to unpredictable, a continuously modifying strike that materializes itself as a different sword strike each and every time. Truly, in it's own way, this technique had followed the conclusion towards Infinity that another had reached.

Personality

A woman of seemingly natural elegance and grace that would look at home within a field of flowers. However, underneath that face is the personality of a city girl. She is more at home walking through alleyways and crossing swords with ruffians than wandering the roads and fighting other wanderers. Though she attempts to reach a middle ground, it has varying amounts of success.
    Last edited by Vance; November 5th, 2020 at 07:07 PM.

Blog Entries
    Sasaki Rui?

Yup, that's her name. She was apparently a female sword master that was active in the early edo period. I just looked over her many times and just decided to make her Sasaki Kojiro: City Girl version. Making that noble phantasm was hellish, especially when I made her defining trait a skill.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Since I can't for the life of me seem to actually finish a sheet, I'll once again post some historical figure prompts in the hope that someone will pick them up:
    (Also hey, I'm alive)

Jan III Sobieski: A Polish king known as the savior of Vienna, who led a relief action against the invading Ottomans, breaking their power in Europe forever. During the Relief of Vienna, he led the largest cavalry charge in history at the head of his hussars. Most likely classed as a Rider. I tried to make him a Shielder using the constellation Scutum Sobiescianum as his "shield" but couldn't quite get the idea to work as I wanted.

Lityerses:
    The demigod son of Demeter, known as the Reaper of Men. A talented farmer with a penchant for challenging others into harvesting contests, only to scythe down the losers when he prevailed. Tried this on Heracles, which didn't work out so well for him. Remembered as a more positive figure in the songs of Phrygia and other places. Probably a Lancer or a Berserker.

Viriato: A rebel against Rome hailing from the Iberian peninsula. His origins are obscure but he rose to prominence and leadership seemingly from nowhere, leading a successful military campaign against Rome after a massacre of the male populace. Never actually lost a battle, with his 'War of Fire' ending in a peace treaty. Viriato got betrayed, however, and assassinated by traitors working in concert with Rome. Could probably be a mellow Avenger or a Lancer or Rider.

Tipu Sultan: The sultan of the Indian kingdom of Mysore, hailed as the Tiger of Mysore. Advanced military rocketry through his army and employed several different kinds of metallic rockets against his enemies (the British), actually putting up a fight against them in several wars. Apparently desired to link up with Napoleon against the British, but this never came to pass. Probably an Archer wielding rockets, though he could possibly be a Rider riding a mechanical tiger (as he actually had some sort of tiger-automaton built for him - nothing truly functional, but since he's a Servant...).

Galenos: Known as the most accomplished medical researcher in antiquity. Responsible for many innovations in surgical techniques (especially relating to the eyes and the brain) as well as anatomy. Also came up with the idea of humours (that is Sanguine/Phlegmatic/Choleric/Melancholic) and diseases being caused by an imbalance in them. I imagined his Noble Phantasm as relating to the Antonine Plague (sometimes known as the Galenian Plague). Probably a Caster.

Louis XI: A French king known for his spycraft and scheming, called by his enemies as "The Universal Spider". Probably would have the End of the Spider's Thread as a Skill. Mont-Saint Michel might serve as a Noble Phantasm due to his use of the place as a fortress. Most likely to manifest as a Caster.

Mary Frith: Also known as Moll Cutpurse, a woman from Shakespearean England. Dressed as a man in order to avoid some of the social restrictions of the time and acted as a cutpurse and fence (among other crimes) throughout her life. Might be an Assassin, Rider (with her mount the performing horse Marocco, I'd assume) or Berserker.

----------------------------------------
    Blog Entries
    Last edited by Cursed by Fortuna; July 3rd, 2022 at 08:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragolord09 View Post
    Sasaki Rui?
    Samurai infamous for dressing wacky as fuck

Apparently the Shimosa girl has a name close to it and I once entertained a sheet where said girl grew up emulating Musashi so dressed in gaudy shit and full blown Nigerundayo instead of Musashi wanting to save face so bad she renamed her disengage to battle continuation

Quote Originally Posted by Shiki-pon View Post
    Lityerses: The demigod son of Demeter, known as the Reaper of Men. A talented farmer with a penchant for challenging others into harvesting contests, only to scythe down the losers when he prevailed. Tried this on Heracles, which didn't work out so well for him. Remembered as a more positive figure in the songs of Phrygia and other places. Probably a Lancer or a Berserker.
    All I can imagine is him looking like CuChulainn from Final Fantasy with a noble phantasm "The Slaughter Fields" being fused to his body via infamy of being a glutton and slaughtering the defeated mixing and merging with his body so he eats/kill and the field grows but always demand more and more. A twisted version of feeding the soil so to speak
    Last edited by BoktaiMoon; November 5th, 2020 at 09:17 PM.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Shiki-pon View Post
    Since I can't for the life of me seem to actually finish a sheet, I'll once again post some historical figure prompts in the hope that someone will pick them up:
    (Also hey, I'm alive)

So welcome back in here Shiki would i say !

Some of your prompt ideas are sounding interesting. i am though working currently on a Lithuanic Ruler servant.

Also i know you told me i should make my own researches but i wanted to ask this Question at everyone here \/

what are beside Genghis Khan the Mongholic (related) Rulers/Khans that wouuld the most likely Heroic spirit repesctively servant potencial ? As i would like to hera a second oppinion on that ?

Blog Entries
    Every one of them tbh

- - - Updated - - -

better question would be which khan is not a servant candidate

Local Extra Class Aficionado DelRey's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    i have a question regarding parameter and servant container. My guess is that it is possible to rank any parameter on any servant down to E, but is it possible to rank any stat up to A or even more, even if the base parameter is much lower, like D? I imagine like a glass of water, the size relative to a class container, there is space enough to fill in more water, like from rank up effects and other stuff, but could the glass burst with too much in it? I have a mechanic for a servant in mind, but idk if it makes sense.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kamerad View Post
    Every one of them tbh

- - - Updated - - -

better question would be which khan is not a servant candidate
    yeah because i wonder which would not qualify as servant candidate but here do i list for you all some candidates i found to qualify as Servants \/

the first is no a Mongholic Ruler but a General that has Baddass potencial Sube etei or Sübügätäi was not a blood related from genghis khan nor even a Monghol but rose through his abbillities to the highest possible rank a not with Gwnghs khan related one could reach , he was the General which lead 20 great campaigns and 65 piitched battles and his succes was sometimes compared with the from Napaloen Hannibal or Alexander.

He was said to be to strdy build to mont horse so was forced to riide a horse drawn iron cart which could be interpreted as Chariot like mount , beside tbat would i atest him a high rank in military tactics perhaps even Rank A ,aer there some accounts that he had some physical handicaps but they might be mere rumors , given that he fought most likely alongside his MEn might be eye of mind at rank B , also could he have a skill that grants him some benefitts as he were basically the Right Hand of the first t´wo Khans .

as Noblephantasm one that is the sumblimation of one of his raid or campaigns ,aswell the prt of the Mongholic Army ,aswell as Rider the iron cart as Chariot type like mount . beside the already mentioned Rider class do i see that he should have also Saber or Lancer class where his aspect as direct Warrior would be more emphased but with a offensive Noblephantasm similar type of Leonidas Thermophylae , then perhaps Archer , aswell as Strategist type Caster or Assassin but he could be made as Ruler class servant.

Börte : the first wife of Genghis Khann or what also be could named was she the first Empress of the Monghols ,although there are not much feats of her were she ften a adviser for Temushin before he became Genghis i can see that she could make a Special case Assassin as she were the women which administred the Mongholic empire during his Wars so could she have as skill that is the opposite of Shereazardes anti king skill one hthat lets her Designate a king and bestow greater success to him ,as noblephantasm could i see that a similar Concept like Spartacus Pedro would be thinkable.

Ögedei : was after his Father the second Khan , i feel there is enough material that would justify him being a heroic Spirit.

as for the others i must further tthink but These persons may make also servant potencial : Hulagu Khan ,Abaqa Khan,Mahmud Ghazan, Kublai Khan but for those am i having at the Moment no ideas

I'd like to first take this time to thank everyone for the responses to my Catherine [Catalina] sheet! She was undoubtedly one of the harder figures I've tackled and the idea of making her a Saber, I was worried, would be outright outlandish to everyone, but it seems to have paid off. And the sheets I've been seeing here are pretty awesome all round; special mention to that Pedro/Saber sheet, and the way the Avenger elements were implemented!

I'd definitely love to tackle Tipu Sultan and Louis XI sometime (especially Tip, talk about an obscure figure I'd LOVE to work with), but first... well, this one kinda wrote itself, admittedly, for a fanfic, so... thought I'd share it here!

---------

True Name: Abraham Lincoln
    Class: Archer
    Other Qualifying Classes: Saber, Lancer, Rider, Berserker
    Title: President of Emancipation; Sixteenth President; America's Greatest Vampire Hunter
    Armament: A myriad of various weapons, including a cavalry sabre, cavalry broadsword, revolvers, an automatic air-lock crossbow, several hand crossbows, a plethora of wooden stakes, his own necktie and more.
    Alignment: Lawful Good
    Country of Origin: United States of America
    Source: Historical Record
    Likes: Freedom, poetry, apple pie, "real bacon", the theatre
    Dislikes: War, Dead Apostles, the theatre (it's... complicated)
    Talents: Inspiring Speeches
    Natural Enemies: Jefferson Davis, John Wilkes Booth, James K. Polk, Dead Apostles
    CV: [EN] Richard Epcar (Joseph Joestar [Old], JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure)
    [JP] Hiroki Tōchi (Yūshō Sakaki, Yu-Gi-Oh! ARC-V)

Parameters
    • Strength: C
    • Endurance:: C-
    • Agility: C
    • Luck: D
    • Mana: D
    • Noble Phantasm: B

Class Skills

Independent Action
    The ability to remain independent even when rejecting the Magical Energy supply from one's Master; the ability that allows for action even in the absence of the Master.
    • C: It is possible for a Servant to stay in the world for one day without a Master.

Magic Resistance
    Grants protection against magical effects. Differing from the Resistance effect that merely rejects Magical Energy, this ability cancels the spells altogether.
    • D: Cancels Single-Action spells. Magic Resistance of the same degree of an amulet that rejects magical energy.

Personal Skills
    Charisma
    A composite Skill consisting of a person's charm as well as the natural talent to command or unify an army or country. Increases the ability of allies during group battles.
    • A-: Can be said to have achieved the greatest level of popularity as a human being. Ranked Down due to Archer having been assassinated whilst in office and his divisiveness in life; his great level of Charisma rooting more in his legacy.

Creature’s Bane
    The ability to combat and slay the supernatural in single combat. Increases the parameters of a Servant when battling Servants of monstrous origins or Phantasm Races.
    • C+: Specialization in fighting a specific race. All parameters Rank Up when fighting an opponent of that specific origin. At this rank, true mastery at fighting said race has reached the degree of absolute perfection: all weapons wielded by the user gain an "anti-Dead Apostle" property that increases damage output against Dead Apostles, or anyone with a "vampiric" affinity (such as a high Rank in the Battle Continuation Skill). (Abraham Lincoln, unbeknownst to the general public, became so adept in fighting Dead Apostles in his lifetime that, by his death, he was considered among the greatest vampire hunters of all-time.)

Expert of Many Specializations
    Access to and use of many professional skills.
    • A: Swordsmanship, Riding, tinkering, Incitement, Marksmanship, law, farming, store running, boat handling and a myriad of other skills can be used with a proficiency of B-rank or higher.

Professional Wrestler
    A Skill denoting one's talents as a competitive wrestler. Servants with this Skill specialise in a myriad of grapples and holds, as well as a certain degree of performance to intimidate and awe opponents and spectators alike.
    • B+: A professional wrestler in his youth, Archer incorporated his youthful wrestling techniques into his hunts with surprising efficiency; Ranking Up his Professional Wrestler performance against "vampiric" enemies. It is even said that Archer was one of the first known practitioners of the "chokeslam", a move he can perform with such proficiency that it is considered a C-Rank Anti-Unit attack in and of itself.

Noble Phantasms
    Spoiler:
    Four Score and Seven Years Ago
    Gettysburg Address
    Type: Support

The manifestation of Archer’s most famous speech; an honouring of the lives lost at the battle held at that very location, and a pledge that their deaths would not be in vain. But, rather, a key step to ensuring a nation where “all men are created and treated equal”. This feat of inspiring such hope in a divided nation in just 271 words is so great that it has been crystallised as an aura that Archer exudes around himself.

If ever Archer and/or his allies pledged to him are faced with a Servant who directly threatens the very notion “all men are created and treated equally” such as the likes of Gilgamesh, who looks down on all others as “mongrels” beneath him; or a Heroic Spirit driven by hatred towards a group of peoples for their culture, race, faith or even mentality), they receive a temporary boost to their combat capabilities; allowing for even a young and juvenile Heroic Spirit, such as Abraham Lincoln, to stand and fight other Knight Classes of far greater age and prestige.

Gazing Eyes of the Martyr
    Monolith Memoriam
    Type: Anti-Army

The assassination of Archer is as equally synonymous with his legend as his actions in life, martyring the Sixteenth President and contributing to the improvement of his legacy to become seen as one of America’s greatest sons. Notably, he boasts two great stone effigies in his image: the Lincoln Memorial in Washington, D.C., and Mt. Rushmore alongside the Founding Fathers themselves.

Both of these together manifest in Lincoln’s ability to summon a giant, stone effigy of himself, with the same height and dimensions as the Lincoln Memorial itself. Due to the recent creation of this statue, it is not as powerful as other golems, but it is magically reinforced to augment its durability and resilience against attacks; doubling as an excellent stone wall defence and crowd control option. Furthermore, its hammering blows are able to easily break through concrete and steel, making it a potent attacker as well, able to mirror Archer’s own movements to harness his wrestling and combat experience to its advantage. If it is “shadowing” Archer’s movements, its physical parameters receive a Rank Up; however, this is also taxing on Archer’s mana reserves, and requires the support of an additional source (typically his Master).

Battle Cry of Freedom
    Grand Emancipation
    Type: Anti-Unit

Archer’s most famous act in life was the pushes he’d made towards the abolition of slavery, most notably the Emancipation Declaration, which many consider as having paved the way towards the Fifteenth Amendment. As a Heroic Spirit, this manifest in the form of a large repeating rifle--red, white and blue--with gold mounting. This repeating rifle fires off rounds created using prana. These rounds deal greater damage if fired against people who could be considered “oppressors”, “tyrants”, and/or “slavers”.

Its most potent ability, however, comes at the expense of forsaking its ability to deal damage for the shot. On a hit aimed at a Master, this shot immediately dissolves any and all contracts that they have with a Servant(s); their Command Seals dissipating at once, and nullifying the effects of any active Command Spells on that Servant. This shot immediately frees that Servant and bestows onto them a single day of extended existence, an equivalent to Archer’s own Independent Action. This shot can only be fired once per day, however; any attempts to further use it risk damaging the rifle itself, if not outright destroying it, the backlash of which a potentially devastating blast.

Lore

Archer's true name is Abraham Lincoln, the sixteenth President of the United States who led the Union during the American Civil War, and is today famous for the Emancipation Declaration.

Much of Lincoln's history as a soldier, a self-taught lawyer, a patent holder, a steamboat worker, a politician and ultimately a President is well recorded by modern historians. However, what is less well-known about Abraham is his night life. In an age wherein magic became sparser and sparser and Mages ever ore secretive, Archer's home state was often plagued and terrorised by the machinations of Dead Apostles His beloved mother, Nancy, was a casualty of such a hunt; Abraham being only ten at the time but, having witnessed what was later covered up as " milk sickness ", it lit a spark in the boy's soul.

Much like he was a self-taught lawyer, Abraham was a se lf-taught " vampire hunter". His talents were a baptism by fire that spread across his military career into his civilian life and, even as a politician and President during the American Civil War, Abraham Lincoln was the first to answer the call when the 'lords of the night' stirred. Yet, as the decades rolled by, this lifestyle began to catch up to Lincoln.

The stress of fighting the undead.

The heartache of losing his little boy.

The country's splintering on the questions of slavery and "state rights".

His Presidency. The Civil War.

Entering his fifties, Abraham Lincoln was a worn man; a martyr who had thrown so much of his life into helping humanity, and yet still, he felt he had so much work left to do. Even as he relaxed in his seat at Ford's Theatre on April 14 1865 to enjoy himself. He still was quietly musing on the work he had left to do. Oblivious to the vindictive actor desperate to make his claim to immortality, pistol loaded and ready. His body was just too worn out to properly react in time.

Abraham Lincoln fought to save his nation and his people, but he was just too tired from doing so.. to save himself.

Personality

True to his reputation, Archer is polite, eloquent and carries himself with an aura of composure and dignity rivalled by few. Despite his incredible multitude of talents, in comparison to the trash-talking wrestler of his youth, he is humble and often-times self-deprecating, even. His reputation in the modern era is one that fills him both with pride and a little shame. Pride in that he could inspire so many with the steps he made in his lifetime; shame for feeling inadequately unable to match the bastion of progression history has immortalised him as. After all, he was still a man of his era, and his progression still had a ways to go by even his death.

Night-time is when he is most restless and on guard. His secret life as a Dead Apostle Hunter has taught him to never feel at ease in the dark. Occasionally, he is known to suffer migraines and, despite his impressive build and athleticism, is noted to look gaunt and tired by others; decades of having pushed his body well and truly beyond its limit having ravaged him so that, by the time he entered his fifties, he looked as though he’d started to waste away.

Ultimately, Archer is a true blue martyr, willing to lay his life on the line for the sake of mankind; however, he deeply and immensely regrets the way the north-south divides culminated in the Civil War. And laments that he himself could have, and should have, done more before his death that the War did not allow for. He had so much work left to do...

When he has a brief moment of reprieve, Archer loves nothing more than to enjoy good, home cooking. E specially apple pies or a proper, thick, salty cut of bacon. However, he has a clear suspicion and distrust towards actors.

Relationships

George Washington: “Mr. President, sir? It is truly an honour that we finally are allowed to meet; I just wish it was not amidst this wretched war.”
    Robert E. Lee: “You are an enigma, General Lee, sir. Truly, the single most confounding man I have ever met.”
    Ulysses S. Grant: “...my death is not on your hands… Please, no more apologies; rather, it should be I apologising to you, You bore the weight of it all on your own... for so, so long...”
    Pecos Bill: Surprisingly enough, the Illinois-born lawyer and the Texan giant of a man are old friends. They fought legions of the undead, up to and including Dead Apostles, together. Even wrangled a self-proclaimed " Dracula" in Paris. It was fun.
    Beowulf: “I do not bow to any King, but truly, I am privileged to meet the esteemed King of Slayers. You are an inspiration to my order.”
    Vlad III or Carmilla: “There is… something about you. I cannot put my finger on it, but it is truly… unsettling… You were not, by chance, bitter recently with a mark that won't fade, were you?”
    Jesse James: “I immensely regret that my actions have left you so bitter and resentful… but I do not regret the actions that I took, young man, and bear their consequences fully. As you should yours rather than blaming me..”
    John Wilkes Booth: “...you mean to tell me, sir, that MY DEATH… was just little more than PANTOMIME THEATRICS to you?! … I might pen a script myself. I dub it ‘The Evisceration of John Wilkes Booth’.” (eyes flash white under the shadows)
    Thomas Edison: “...i am- uh- d-dreadfully sorry to ask this, good… fellow… beast-man, uh… who exactly are you? Wait, the Presidents WHA- I most certainly did not approve of any of this!”

Is there something between Lincoln and vampires that I'm not getting? Or was the vampire hunter movie that inspiring.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Vance View Post
    Is there something between Lincoln and vampires that I'm not getting? Or was the vampire hunter movie that inspiring.
    I was thinking that too. As memey as some GO Servants get it feels weird to base a sheet on such a modern movie (well, originally book but still...) concept, unless it has some basis that goes further back than that. Was a good sheet other than that though.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Vance View Post
    That would be my Question ,besides your Sasaki Ruri is quite good i must say her Kenjutsu is really good besdes could you take a look at my Donar and thell me yur oppinion ?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by RoydGolden View Post
    I was thinking that too. As memey as some GO Servants get it feels weird to base a sheet on such a modern movie (well, originally book but still...) concept, unless it has some basis that goes further back than that. Was a good sheet other than that though.
    Have you seen my finished Donar i hope that his Noblephantasm and his personality i hope he is well acomplished ? and what do you say to my Monghol servant ideas ?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kabalisto Koga View Post
    THave you seen my finished Donar i hope that his Noblephantasm and his personality i hope he is well acomplished ? and what do you say to my Monghol servant ideas ?
    It's an interesting take on a Servant being summoned outside their most compatible Class. His calling himself by his Germanic name instead because he's embarrassed at being seen as a sorcerer instead of a "proper" warrior is a pretty funny trait. His second two NPs are honestly a bit boring in my eyes as they're fairly typical "summon territory/allies" abilities, nothing wrong and I can see you tried to set them apart in some ways but it didn't captivate me. His first NP is more creative and I like the idea of him trying to recreate his former armaments with spells. The "trump card" causality-reversal technique is also fittingly Nasu-esque and a neat take on his legend.