Page 87 of 620 FirstFirst ... 37778285868788899297137187587 ... LastLast
Results 1,721 to 1,740 of 12387

Thread: Create-A-Servant 3

Quote Originally Posted by Vance View Post
    Is there something between Lincoln and vampires that I'm not getting? Or was the vampire hunter movie that inspiring.
    Admittedly yes, I really enjoyed the original novel for the pulpy trash it was that much. XD (It's not even my only pulp trash reference here; there was a book called Pecos Bill vs. Dracula (indeed, set in Paris) that I also threw a nod to in.)

And OOC, it's my way of explaining Lincoln's "rapid aging". By the end of the Civil War, many people today have wondered how long he really had left even without assassination taken into account, with how rapidly he seemed to lose weight. So, played around with the novel a bit to add background to that.

And then it led me down the rabbit hole of steamboat technology patents, professional wrestling, sword duels and shenanigans that made me realise, somehow, the real Lincoln was EVEN MORE of a memetic bad*ss than I gave credit for.

----------------------------------------
    Blog Entries
    Last edited by Cursed by Fortuna; July 3rd, 2022 at 08:21 PM.

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Lityerses: Funny how we both got inspired to do a sheet of this guy from reading him in Percy Jackson. Though I have to say your take is definitely better than mine, especially in personality. Whereas my Lit was basically just a card-carrying villain this one is more interesting in that he's not really "evil", just almost like a wild animal in that he totally disregards human civilization to follow his own impulses/principle. His NP is very simple but I quite like the imagery that he's basically cutting down foes like you'd mow down a whole field at once.

Blog Entries

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Kabalisto Koga's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Cursed by Fortuna View Post
    Personally I didn't think that your Lityerses was bad, I could definitely see the guy as a kind of Saturday morning cartoon villain with the personality and the whole card carrying villain motif (kind of like a version of Dr. Claw or the Green Goblin, except a bit more deceptive and seemingly affable at first glance) and I can easily see him as a one off villain Ritsuka and the gang would run into in the Grand Order. As for Percy Jackson I will admit the series at least for me was my first real in depth introduction to greek mythology and such when I was younger.

The NP was something I came up with as the original idea I had I thought was too similar to Hessian Lobo's NP and I wanted to do something a little different, but tied into his myth. Then I hit on the idea of the reaper being a figure associated with wheat and the phrase "Like wheat before the scythe" popped into my head after mulling about it a little. I can't recall exactly where I first heard the phrase, but I felt that I could easily tie it to his actions in myth (he is a reaper in that he both reaps the land and men) and use it.
    your Lityerse is quite well done i must say ! one Question what is actually his oppinion towards Demeter ? and please take a look at my newest two servants and tell me your oppinion ? The first is one of many ideas i got durning the making of my contest servant where i used my created a Class .
    Your verified Chikara-production Studios !

Dont ship me with anyone unless i say so !

When you wake a Dragon in his Lair...

Blog Entries

Blog Entries
    At first thank you for your answers !!

About Donar it werent stated anywhere who buid Bilskirnir but i thouht that Thor would Play a great part in Building it and that he refer himself with his Germanic Counterparts Name as he is embaeresed that e is summoned as Sorcerer as Seiödr was a rather female art under the scandinavics were those Seiörmenn ergi unmanly as they called it and he is rather forced into this class , and he balances it as that in his names where Forests sanctified aswell were amongst the protectors of the germanic and scandinafic shamans quasi a reverse Blessing from his former believer and followers . About Thialfi and Röskwa the two have basically Bound themselves through the incident with his Goats on Deep spiritual Level as he defacto "owns them" despite that they developed a rather sibling like relationship with Thor . About his Parameter and glima he is like said before more familiar wirth martial skill and physical fight then sorcery .

About the rest i have to answer you later .

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle Vance's Avatar
    "Hey, I'm Nakazawa Koto, a Saber. Rely on me as much as you like."

Class: Saber
    Alt. Class: Berserker
    Alignment: True Neutral
    Region: Japan
    Source: Historical Fact
    Armament: Sword

Parameters:
    Strength: B
    Endurance: B
    Agility: C
    Mana: E++
    Luck: B

Class Skills

Magic Resistance D
    The ability to resist magical effects. At this rank, no spells are canceled but the damage is reduced.

As mystery was very thin by this point in history, the rank is low though being so close to the feng shui design of Edo may have brought it up a bit.

Independent Action B+
    The ability to remain independent even when rejecting the Magical Energy supply from one's Master; the ability that allows for action even in the absence of the Master.

Due to her pride as a swordsman, she refused to marry until she had been defeated by a prospective suitor in combat. At age 88, she had remained unmarried. Can extend the duration with Unsettle Sword.

Personal Skills

Beautiful Appearance B
    A Skill that, coupled with one's attire, one is endowed with a beauty that makes it difficult to discern the person's gender by means of an aura (not appearance).

It was once said when Saber dresses as a man, many women would fall in love with her and when she dresses as a woman, many men would also fall in love with her.

Eye of The Mind (True) B
    A heightened capacity for observation, refined through training, discipline and experience. A danger-avoidance ability that utilizes the intelligence collected up to the current time as the basis in order to predict the opponent’s activity and change the current situation.

While possessing great amounts of natural talent was good, Saber would truly owe her success to the training done during her time in both the Roshigumi and Shinchogumi.

Unsettled Sword A
    A skill that represents the rampant violence of the Shinchogumi upon the populace after the denial of their purpose. Mana is continually, gathered and stockpiled within Saber's Saint Graph. This gathered mana can be expelled in a form not dissimilar to Mana Burst (Flames) to enhance attacks, or, in some cases, expel it all in final explosive attack. The mana gathering process is an automatic one and cannot be stopped. Furthermore, there is a limit to the amount of gathered that Saber can hold and excess mana is forcefully expelled from her body as rampant flames.

Whether or not she had any participation means little. The increasing acts of violence on the populace had created more than enough stains on her Saint Graph and manifested in a way befitting one who resided in the City of Fire.

Noble Phantasms

Shinchogumi: Unfulfilled Sincerity
    Type: Anti-Army

A noble phantasm that represents the police force of Edo that Saber was called a founding member of. A police force made up of ronin whose purpose was to keep the peace and expel foreign involvement from Japan, mainly the latter. However, neither of those objectives were fulfilled. There was a time where the Shinchogumi were mobilized to intercept foreign attacks in case war broke out. However, war was avoided and the men who were summoned to prove their worth were left to simmer with their purpose unfulfilled.

This noble phantasm creates a bounded field that summons those very same warriors who came to defend their land as wraiths. Despite their appearance and apparent demeanor as a respectable force, the wraiths can be called nothing more than savages in Saber's eyes. While they will descend upon enemies with absolute ferocity, the same can be said for anyone else who may happen upon them. As it is much like another noble phantasm belonging to the one from the Shinchogumi's counterpart, the wraiths may have been influenced by Saber's perceptions of them, with them, save a few, being seen as violent swordsmen who would quickly innocents as quickly as they would enemies, unless she restrains them.

Personality

A prideful yet mature person. Saber is one who can understand the idea of not having a purpose to fulfill. While she can easily make one for herself, her pride as a loyal officer of the Shinchogumi wouldn't allow for it. Like a sometimes stern sometimes carefree but alway helpful older sister, she may serve her master in any way she can. She may come to fall in love with her master but will never act on it as, due to the pride she has in her swordsmanship, she will not reciprocate romantic affection unless defeated in a duel.
    Last edited by Vance; November 10th, 2020 at 10:58 AM.

Blog Entries

Class: Lancer
    Other Class: Assassin
    True Name: KOTOMINE
    Alignment: Neutral Evil
    Place of Origin: Japan
    Height: 193 cm
    Weight: 82 kg
    Dislikes: Trust
    Natural Enemy: EMIYA

Parameters
    STR: B
    END: B
    AGI: A
    MGI: C
    LCK: A
    NP: C

Class Skills:
    Magic Resistance (D):

His affinity with "sorcery" is much worse compared to Heroic Spirits of ancient times who saw sorceries and True Magics as commonplace. The level of Magic Resistance is a result of this.

Bearing a lower rank of Magic Resistance then most of his class, Lancer finds Casters to be his greatest threats in battle.

True Name Discernment (C):
    A situational Skill for Lancer, it gives him the ability to know the True Name and Parameters of any Servant that has been registered with the Church.

God's Resolution (C):
    While he does not bear numerous Command Seals tailored for each Servant, Lancer bears a set number of ten running up his arm as he did in his time as Overseer.

Overseer (C):
    An unprecedented Skill only given to one who participated as an Overseer of a Holy Grail War. Due to this status, he gains the Class Skills God's Resolution and True Name Discernment at the same rank as this Skill.

Personal Skills:
    Black Blessing (C):

A Skill that denotes a connection to something both Divine and Demonic in nature. For Lancer, it shows his connection to Angra Mainyu within the Holy Grail and the mud that spews forth from it.

Anti-Spirit Combat (A):
    During his time as an Executioner for the Church, Lancer learned several techniques to oppose villainous spirits. The mighty incarnations of Heroic Spirits that are Servants aren’t an exception. His most effective tools in utilizing this Skill are his numerous Black Keys and the Baptism Rite.

Spiritual Healing (C):
    Healing through the soul rather than the flesh, Spiritual Healing is a "curse" that can remove the infected part of a body without using a single surgical knife on the body. While he has practiced many different types of magecraft, healing is the only one that fit him because his magical aptitude is specialized in "opening wounds." Lancer’s ability to fix spiritual and mental bodies is at bishop level, something few in his era were capable of.

Undying Mind (B):
    Possessing a truly warped mind from birth, Lancer is capable of calmly evaluating any situation he is currently in regardless of any outside interference. Even placing him in excruciating pain or clouding his senses will not prevent him from understanding and deciding a course of action at any point.

Aptitude for Slaughter (Hands) (B):
    An Executioner, Lancer was an assassin sent to slaughter any enemies of the Church, ranging from Dead Apostles to mages. While he used Black Keys, his true effectiveness in battle came from his use of Bajiquan, his own form ascending past the typical practitioner. When attacking unarmed, Lancer gains advantage against humans.

Noble Phantasm:
    The Executor: Rejoice, Sinner. You Will Soon be Liberated of Your Crimes. (C)
    Anti-Unit

A power formed from his time as an Executioner, activation of this Noble Phantasm begins the “judgement” of the targeted entity. Acting as the Church’s assassin, Lancer is able to perceive every sin the target has committed and attack it directly, inflicting damage to the soul of the “sinner”. The damage afflicted to the soul is directly proportionate to the target’s own view of the sin. It can be said to be the ultimate weapon against sinners who realize how deplorable their actions are.

However, those who do not view any of their actions as sinful are, in the eyes of this Noble Phantasm, without sin. Should one such as this be encountered, the effect will instead reflect upon Lancer, allowing the “sinless” individual the opportunity to pass judgement on him, as is their right.

Lore
    The means and events that brought the Heroic Spirit KOTOMINE into existence are a mystery. All that is known is that he takes to his duties as Counter Guardian with fervor bordering on zealotry.

Relationships
    Cú Chulainn: *Cú is unable to feel at peace whenever Lancer is nearby, a strange sense of deja vu accompanying every meeting.*

EMIYA: *The two Servants actively avoid each other as they both seem to bear an unknown animosity for each other, though Assassin is unsure of why. Lancer always has a smile on his face whenever he sees him.*

EMIYA: I see. So that is who you were. *Smile*

Angra Mainyu: Had you only succeeded in being born rather than being tethered to this vessel. It seems my question will go unanswered.

Grigori Rasputin: I see. *Draws Black Keys*

Shirou Tokisada Amakusa: *While Lancer has no reaction to Ruler, Amakusa consciously keeps his distance from the Servant, citing a "distortion" within him that worries Ruler*

Gilgamesh: Surprisingly, Archer and Lancer get along well. The only person Archer seems to hold in higher regard above KOTOMINE is Enkidu, though Enkidu seems to be of an opposite mind from his friend.

Last edited by Morg van Destro; April 10th, 2023 at 08:58 PM.

Blog Entries
    Class: Saber
    Other Class: Archer, Lancer, Ruler, Caster
    True Name: Justice
    Alignment: Lawful Good
    Height: 187cm
    Weight: 78kg
    Dislikes: Evil, Injustice, Bazett Fraga McRemitz
    Natural Enemy: Shirou Emiya

Parameters
    STR: A
    AGI: B
    MAG: A
    LCK: B
    NP: E-A++

Class Skills:
    Independent Action (A):

Justice cannot be constrained by the loss of a master. It will endure for however long it is required, even if it’s anchor has been severed.

Riding (-):
    A Skill Justice never acquired in life, as he preferred to either teleport himself to a location or ride on Vimana which is controlled by his thoughts. As such, this Skill is lost to him.

Magic Resistance (D):
    Although he was a magus during his life and possesses unusual Projection sorcery, his affinity with "sorcery" is much worse compared to Heroic Spirits of ancient times who saw sorceries and True Magics as commonplace. The level of Magic Resistance is a result of this.

Personal Skills:
    Golden Rule (False) (A):

Being fated a life that is filled with riches, he can live as a millionaire. Gilgamesh lives the life of a nabob and has no money troubles for the entirety of his life. In the legend, he claimed all the world’s treasures as his own and is said to have infinite wealth in his Golden Capital. The originals of Noble Phantasms preserved in his treasury were collected during this period. Although this ability seems unrelated to battle, it plays a great role in arming Gilgamesh.

However, upon acquiring the key to the treasury, Justice gained all the accumulated wealth of the Golden King, gaining the Skill as his own.

Clairvoyance (EX):
    A Skill Justice obtained from the Noble Phantasm Sha Naqba Imuru, crystalized into a golden band he wears upon his head. With it, he can see heavily concealed truths like a Servant's True Name and Noble Phantasms with a single glance. He can also use it to see the future possibilities of various parallel worlds should he so choose to.

Eye of the Mind (True) (A):
    Having born witness too and battled in combat far beyond the normal lifespan of any mortal, Justice has gained the ability to determine the proper course of action in any combat situation. While this Skill has been all but supplemented by his Clairvoyance, it is still one he possessed in life.

Magecraft (C):
    Capable of using orthodox Thaumaturgy, such as "Reinforcement" to temporarily increase the essence of the tool and "Projection" to grasp the structure of the substance and temporarily replicate it. During his lifetime, the sorceries learned by the man that would become Justice were unremarkable. Before becoming a Heroic Spirit, even "Reinforcement" was quite difficult. However, the "Projection" sorcery he wields is quite special, as it is able to duplicate weapons, including all the components, to near perfection. In addition, during duplication, he can even read the wielder’s skills, which allows him to gain all kinds of Noble Phantasms and combat skills.

Noble Phantasm:
    Gate of Babylon: The King's Treasure (False) (E-A++)
    Anti-Unit

The Golden City that is the King's Treasury, moreover the golden key connected to it. Treasures such as many Noble Phantasm prototypes, or the models of humanity's inventions from all times and places, these rare items were stored. They can be taken out freely. Naturally whether or not they can be handled depends on the user.

Though he stole it, Justice’s wielding of the key and acknowledgment as its owner has given him access to the treasures within, using them as his own.

Enuma Elish: The Star of Creation That Split Heaven and Earth (EX)
    Anti-World

The sword that cuts and divides the World, with output matching or even exceeds Artoria’s Excalibur. Its power will further increase given the support of Noble Phantasms within Gate of Babylon. More correctly speaking, “Sword of Rupture – Ea” is the Noble Phantasm, “Enuma Elish” is the state under which Sword of Rupture – Ea unleashes its maximum output. By generating wind pressure strata, the attack crushes the enemies by simulating spatial rends. In addition, the names “Sword of Rupture – Ea” and “Enuma Elish” are all given by Gilgamesh. They are thought to be references to the Great God Ea (Enki) of the Mesopotamian and Babylonian myths, and the Genesis Epic of the Babylonian myth, Enuma Elish.

Unlimited Blade Works: Infinite Creation of Swords (E-A++)
    ???

The “Innate Bound Field” wielded by Justice. It is his ability as a Heroic Spirit with no Noble Phantasms. The inside of the reality marble is a world like a steel mill, filled with weapons, flames, and giant gears. The uncountable swords plunge into the ground and were preserved thus. The majority of the weapons persevered in the reality marble are Noble Phantasms of Heroic Spirits copied through projection sorcery, each possessing deadly powers. Although the majority of the weapons are swords, the Noble Phantasm that provides absolute defense against projectiles, “Rho Aias”, is also said to be copied and stored in the reality marble. Also, the ability of the replicated Noble Phantasm suffers one rank down compared to the original.

Not only can Justice freely access the weapon stored inside Unlimited Blade Works, but he can also modify the weapons to his wish like Caladabolg II. In addition, he is able to capitalize on his ability to repeatedly project: use Noble Phantasms as disposable arrows, and then unleash the magical energy stored within – the tactic called “Broken Phantasm”.

Chant
    I am the bone of my sword.
    Steel is my body, and fire is my blood.
    I have wielded over a thousand blades.
    Unknown to shame,
    Nor known to pride.
    Have withstood pain to gain power, no sacrifice being too great.
    These hands will mold the future.
    This world will become Unlimited Blade Works.
    My body is made out of swords.
    My blood is of iron and my heart of stone.
    I have conquered countless battlefields.
    Not even once defeated,
    Not even once being challenged.
    The judge stands alone, passing sentences on a hill of swords.
    His life had only one meaning.
    That body is completely made out of swords.

Lore
    “Before justice can be done, there must be an injustice in need of correction. There is never one without the other, and this world needs Justice.”

It was the realization of this truth alongside his inability to save a single life that lead the man who would become Justice to nearly lose all hope. Even after gaining all the power to make his dream reality, he found himself incapable of seeing it through. However, he found one thing that renewed his drive. A woman who he could save without losing another life.

With Renewed fervor, Justice used his power, unrivaled since the Age of Gods, to eventually do exactly as he sought. He saved every life without losing another.

However, that is not entirely true. For, as his influence grew, he was confronted by the very woman who brought him hope. Having worked together initially to reach his goal, she could accept his methods no longer. After a brief confrontation, he killed her with his own hands, being the last life he could never save. It was then that he sealed his heart, truly changing into the only Justice in the world. Devoid of want. Devoid of love. Devoid of fear. Devoid of pride. Devoid of humanity.

He was the last hero the world knew, yet he was not loved. He protected and saved countless more than any before him, yet he couldn't save who mattered. At the end of the world, he was the last man standing, but he met it unfulfilled. His journey had never ended, though his wish had been granted. However, he never regretted his life. That path was the only one he could walk.
    I collapsed to my knees as I started up into the sky, hot tears beginning to stream from my eyes. I silently wept, the true gravity of all I’d lost hitting me now that the battle was finally over. I lowered my eyes, gazing into the red gem necklace that had been my salvation.

I gripped the gem so hard it bit into my hand. I placed it against my forehead, blood mingling with tears as it flowed down my face.

“I’m sorry. I’m so sorry.”

Personality
    Justice can hardly be called human in demeanor. He seems to lack any emotion, speaking in a neutral tone the majority of the time and completely uninterested in humans beyond being something he needs to save. He says a human life outweighs every treasure he possesses, but he does not act as such. Upon gazing into his timeline, it was shown he effectively ruled the world, one where no man was killed and no crime was committed. This was because he "rehabilitated" every criminal, though the means he did so is unknown. All they do know is that "Every life was saved."

However, extremely rarely, a shadow of a man can be seen within Justice. When he sees people harmed or those who take delight in suffering, he shows both anger and pity for the briefest of instants before Justice reasserts itself. Impartial and unfeeling, acting without regard for circumstance. That is Justice.
    "There is no justice in this world. So, it's necessary for someone to become that Justice. Not just a Hero, but an embodiment. A being like that isn't human. Can't be human. That is my wish. I wish to become Justice."

Relationships
    EMIYA: The reason you failed is you lacked the resolve to do what was necessary. I am your ideal. I am Justice.

EMIYA: I fulfilled your dream. You should be happy. Rest, and allow me to do what you could not.

Shirou Emiya: I see. I do not need your acceptance. I only need you to remain out of my path.

Gilgamesh: Your pride was your undoing. Simple as that. I have no reason fight you, but if you choose to contest my ownership, know you are not human, and I will not save you.

Artoria, Illyasveil, Rin Tohsaka, Sakura Matou: I'm sorry. I couldn't save you before. I will not fail again.

KOTOMINE: You know your crimes. Stand still and accept your judgement.

Saint George: We are of a like mind, though your methods are far too lenient.

Jeanne d'Arc: Had I been there, such an injustice would not have befallen you.

Any Pseudo-Servant: Release the human at once. I will not ask twice.

Any Heroic Spirit with an Evil Alignment: Prepare for judgement.

Angra Mainyu: You are supposed to be "All the World's Evil," yet you have committed no crime. I'm not sure whether to kill you or save you.
    Last edited by Morg van Destro; March 1st, 2021 at 08:07 PM.

Your average angst/edge supplier BnEl15's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Assassin of the New World Order
    "Servant, Assassin. You may call me Brother Spartacus. Hm? Is that name taken already? I'll have to think of another code name then. Anyway, despite my class and conspiracies surrounding my... exploits, I am not a suspicious individual. I implore you, feel free to trust me as a friend. Together, let us forge a path to the truth, for the betterment of mankind."

Source

"There is no path that is fair and just and does no harm. Once you understand that, would it not be better to cut the root of the problem, end it once and for all, and prevent future casualties? Better to take one life and stop all subsequent conflict rather than stay your blade and allow more bodies to fall."

Class: Assassin
    Other Classes: Caster, Avenger

True Name: Johann Adam Weishaupt
    Alignment: Lawful Good?
    Origin: Germany (18th Century)

Parameters:

STR: E
    END: E
    AGI: C
    MGI: D
    LCK: B
    NP: B

Likes: Humanity, progress, reason, equality, authoritarianism(?)
    Dislikes: Conspiracy theories, people misrepresenting his ideas, superstition, tradition
    Talent: Oration, surveillance, keeping secrets, inducing suspicion and paranoia
    Armament: Sword, pistol, wraiths
    Catalyst: An emblem denoting membership to his organization

Class Skills
    Presence Concealment (A)

The capacity to hide one's presence as a Servant. Suitable for spying. It is possible to disappear completely and become nearly impossible to detect. Its rank drops considerably when preparing to attack. Aside from establishing a certain secret society, Assassin had almost no other personal feat involving stealth or espionage. Under normal circumstances, he would only gain a very low rank of Presence Concealment thanks to his class. However, due to the effects of Innocent Monster, Assassin's name has become synonymous with conspiracies surrounding his organization, depicting him as a mastermind who ruled the world from the shadows, orchestrating world-changing events which took place centuries after his time. It was for this reason that his Presence Concealment Skill is significantly strengthened.

Personal Skills
    Innocent Monster (C)

An attribute possessed by Servants whose true history and existence have been distorted by the monstrous reputations and gossips they accrued across the course of their life and thereafter, without concern for the actual person's will or appearance. As a consequence, the Servant's abilities and appearance have been rendered to conform to the specifications of their legend. Assassin's name is closely linked to the secret society he founded. In turn, said society's exploits had been relentlessly exaggerated and vilified, to the point where its name is synonymous to the idea of conspiracy theories. A group of elites wielding immense wealth, power, and authority, individuals who rule the world from within the shadows, devoting themselves to a sinister-yet-unknown cause. Grants Assassin access to certain other personal Skills and Noble Phantasms he normally wouldn't have obtained through his historical exploits alone. Under this particular class, Assassin's physical appearance and psyche does not seem to be heavily influenced by this Skill. On the other hand, others cannot help but experience a mild sense of distrust and unease whenever they interact personally with Assassin, as if their minds are telling them that "Assassin is a very shady individual who could not be trusted at any cost". While this effect works well as an intimidation tactic of sorts, it's also a double-edged sword; for example, Assassin cannot spend a quiet afternoon alone sipping tea or reading a good book without others assuming that he's secretly plotting some sort of heinous plan for world domination. While Assassin himself can consciously suppress this effect to some extent, he cannot fully control it, meaning that it requires significant effort from both Assassin and others to get past these first impressions.

End of the Spider's Thread (A)

A Skill which represents the ability to scheme evil. Both in life and as a Servant, Assassin's actions aren't necessarily evil. However, he was granted this Skill through Innocent Monster, solely because the masses believed him and his organization to be evil. A more powerful version of Subversive Activities, granting Assassin high proficiency in things commonly associated with "evil scheming", ranging from surveillance, sabotage, sowing chaos, and even killing, if necessary. That said, while Assassin normally dislikes the conspiracies and false rumors surrounding his organization, he does not seem to mind this Skill, claiming that "it suits his purpose in the long run". Whether this line is said in jest, or if Assassin truly does possess a darker agenda remains unknown.

Demon of Rationality (B)

A Skill granted to those who value logic and rationality above all, nullifying abstract concepts such as fate, emotions, or theology. The higher its rank, the more the owner is removed from the conventional idea of being "human". This Skill functions similarly to Mental Pollution, increasing Assasin's resistance against mental interference magecraft. Influenced by Assassin's resentment towards tradition and superstition, this Skill also grants him an extra damage modifier against enemies with divine attributes. Such is Assassin's nature, as one who promotes reason over faith, the human world over heaven. Combined with Innocent Monster, this Skill produces an additional effect where upon learning Assassin's True Name, enemies with divine affiliations may occasionally fail to register his presence as "human". Instead, for a few seconds, they would see him as "a dangerous entity which must be avoided at any cost", paralyzing them with fear. While this effect only lasts for a few brief moments, such moments may be enough for Assassin to strike a decisive blow or make his escape when all seems lost.

Charisma (C)

A composite Skill consisting of a person's charm as well as the natural talent to command or unify an army or country. While Assassin cannot rule a country or any other "official" institutions, he is capable of forming and organizing a massive secret society full of like-minded individuals. An aspect of his untouched by Innocent Monster, should he be summoned with Innocent Monster at a higher rank, this Skill would be replaced by Evil Charisma at a higher rank, representing one who holds the world at his fingertips.

Noble Phantasm(s)

The Omniscient Eye of Truth

Oculus Illuminati

Type: Anti-Mystery
    Range: One enclosed space
    Max Targets: -

A manifestation of Assassin's spy network, combined with the common conspiracy theory stating that they (a powerful government organization, secret society, lizard people, Big Brother, and/or aliens) are watching your every move, observing you for their own nefarious goals. Upon its activation within an enclosed space, Assassin releases a small amount of residual mana from his hand, forming a small mark in the shape commonly associated with his organization; the all-seeing eye. These marks act as an extension of Assassin's own senses, allowing him to clearly see and hear every single thing that occurred within that enclosed space from a great distance away, as long as the mark still remains. Assassin could also speak through this mark with a camouflaged, untraceable voice. This makes it a good method for Assassin to interact with others without revealing and potentially exposing himself to danger. It would not take much magical energy to dispel this mark if it is found (although Assassin can reapply it just as easily, given the opportunity). The mark fades away automatically after 48 hours.

Whispers of Blinding Light
    Vox Lumina

Type: Anti-Populace
    Range: 1-200
    Max Targets: 1000 people

A crystallization of Assassin's talent in oration and persuasion, which allowed him to form his organization. In response to his spreading influence, his enemies demonized his teachings, likening them to the words of the devil himself. Thus this Noble Phantasm was made. Whenever an individual learned of Assassin's teachings, directly (from Assassin himself) or indirectly (through media such as books, as long as said media contains the actual principles of his teachings, instead of the demonized, false conspiracies attributed to the organization) and began to genuinely ponder it, a metaphorical seed would take root within their hearts. The more they study and come to an understanding to these teachings, the seed would grow, eventually forming a mark of the all-seeing eye on their chests. Once the mark is formed, they are effectively considered a "recruit" to the organization. To "outsiders", these recruits will radiate a presence similar to that of Assassin's making them almost virtually indistinguishable from one another. Under these circumstances, finding the true Assassin would prove to be an even more arduous task. Furthermore, Assassin exerts some form of basic mind control over his recruits. Due to Assassin's use of code names to obscure his identity, this mind control effect does not manifest as direct orders from Assassin. Instead, they appear as subtle suggestions seemingly coming from the target's own minds. Finally, as a last resort option, Assassin could detonate the target's mark as a powerful mental interference spell, turning them into madmen who would die for Assassin's cause; a natural end point embodying the idea of how "insight causes blindness". A mental resistance Skill of rank B or higher is required to resist all of this Noble Phantasm's effects. Other than that, the only way to avoid it is to close your eyes, heart, and mind from Assassin's teachings, denying its very existence. Yet by doing so, one would enable Assassin to remain in the shadows, freely plotting his next move.

Paranoiac Hunt for the Enlightened
    Venari Illuminati

Type: Anti-Populace
    Range: 1-500
    Max Targets: 100 people

A Noble Phantasm obtained through Innocent Monster, representing the general public's subsequent demonization, hatred, curiosity, and paranoia surrounding Assassin's organization centuries after his time. Its strength scales proportionately to the number of "recruits" Assassin had amassed. Upon its activation, an outsider named as a designated target would experience a deep sense of unease and paranoia. They would begin to notice shadows at the corner of their eyes, hear nonexistent whispers, and see symbols that aren't there. They would go on bouts of madness to quell these growing paranoiac impulses, and should anyone witness these bouts, the curse would fall upon them as well. Eventually, this Noble Phantasm would create a large mass of people ruled by their fear, people who would quickly lash out at anything they perceive to be "the Illuminati", regardless of the truth of their perceptions. Combined with the final effect of Vox Lumina, this Noble Phantasm would create a bloody two-way massacre between "the enlightened" and "the outsiders", all of them madly fighting for a cause which may not have existed to begin with.

Description
    Assassin's True Name is Johann Adam Weischaupt, a philosopher, professor of law, and founder of the Illuminati, a secret society promoting ideas of enlightenment.

A mild-mannered gentleman, Assassin prefers to enjoy the simple things in life; a warm cup of tea, a good book, or engaging in civil discourse with fellow intellectuals. However, perhaps due to Innocent Monster, it's frequently common for others to distrust and misunderstand his intentions, since according to them, he has "that appearance which raises several red flags and just urges you to make conspiracy theories about him". Of course, Assassin tries to resolve this issue by saying that he's not a suspicious individual, but as it often goes, saying so just makes him seem even more suspicious, much to his dismay. It is for this reason that Assassin deeply appreciates those who make an effort to get past their initial biases and get to know him better, allowing him to forge genuine connections.

It would be best to describe Assassin as a man who wishes to see the best of humanity. While he acknowledges that humanity is full of imperfections, he genuinely believes that these these flaws are fixable, and humanity should strive to cooperate and bring out the best within each other, eventually bringing about humanity's "perfect state" as he dreamt it. He believes that superstition and tradition is detrimental to these ideals, and so he promotes his teachings, championing reason over faith. This is also why Assassin despises false rumors and conspiracies surrounding the organization he founded. According to him, these conspiracies took everything he stood for and turned it into an abomination. He wished for enlightenment, not destruction or world domination. And so he refutes these conspiracies with "Not everything has some twisted, ominous hidden meaning alluding to world domination, you dolt!". It's also for this reason that he generally dislikes using his second and third Noble Phantasms, as to him, doing so is equivalent to confirming the people's baseless accusations against him.

Yet.. are these suspicions truly, fully baseless? Are they truly nothing more than a side-effect of Innocent Monster?

Underneath his usual persona lies a darker side to Assassin. While he prefers to believe in the best of humanity, there are moments where he doubted the possibility of his wish coming true. He lamented the evils that humans are capable of, and cursed their incompetence. After all, for him, what's so hard about forsaking barriers and reaching for another's hand? Once his grievances have reached its peak, he would consider more... extreme methods to reach his ideals. If humanity cannot obtain perfection through their own hands, then it would fall to him to guide them with his own hands, even if it means cracking a few eggs and committing several atrocities along the way. He sees nothing wrong with this, as he truly believes that his ideal is that of humanity's. War for the sake of peace. Chaos for the sake of order. Blood for the sake of enlightenment. Such is Assassin's true nature; a man unhinged to create a better world.

Lore
    Johann Adam Weishaupt (1748-1830) was a German philosopher, professor of law, and founder of the Illuminati, a secret society promoting ideas of enlightenment.

Weishaupt was born to a family of philosophers in Bavaria. His father died when he was five years old, leaving him in the care of his godfather, Johann Adam Freiherr von Ickstatt, a professor of law at the University of Ingolstadt. At age seven, he enrolled at a Jesuit school. As he grew up, Weishaupt began to notice flaws in the church's teachings. He witnessed the unsightly imperfections of humanity; hatred, discrimination, and tribalism. Combined with influence from his godfather and mentor, Weishaupt adopted the belief of rationalism and enlightenment, determined to make the world a better place.

Weishaupt graduated in 1768 at age 20 with a doctorate of law. Four years later, he became a professor of law, making him one of the youngest individuals to earn the title at the time. After Pope Clement XIV's suppression of the Society of Jesus in 1773, Weishaupt became a professor of canon law, a position that was held exclusively by the Jesuits until that time.

During this time, Weishaupt never stopped advocating his ideals. On 1 May 1776, he founded the "Illuminati" in the Electorate of Bavaria. He adopted the name of "Brother Spartacus" within the order. Even encyclopedia references vary on the goal of the order, such as New Advent saying the Order was not egalitarian or democratic internally, but sought to promote the doctrines of equality and freedom throughout society; while others such as Collier's have said the aim was to combat religion and foster rationalism in its place. The actual character of the society was an elaborate network of spies and counter-spies. Each isolated cell of initiates reported to a superior, whom they did not know: a party structure that was effectively adopted by some later groups. While Weishaupt insisted that his organization was strictly different from another prominent secret society at the time, the Freemasons, his organization are in amicable terms with the Freemasons, and Weishaupt admitted to taking some inspiration from them, ranging from the ideals they promoted, organizational structure, as well as administrative duties.

Weishaupt's radical rationalism and vocabulary were not likely to succeed. Writings that were intercepted in 1784 were interpreted as seditious, and the society was banned by the government of Karl Theodor, Elector of Bavaria, in 1784. Weishaupt lost his position at the University of Ingolstadt and fled Bavaria. Following this, the organization gradually fell into decline. Stricter laws were imposed to combat the influence of secret societies. The lack of Weishaupt's guidance, combined with several internal disputes and loose lips caused the organization to fall into obscurity. While there has been no official news of their disbandment, it's unlikely that any original cell of the Illuminati still remain. Weishaupt himself would spend the rest of his life on exile, finally dying in 1830.

Weishaupt's character and intentions have been variously assessed. Some took a negative view, such as Augustin Barruel, who despite writing that Weishaupt's goals were that "Equality and Liberty, together with the most absolute independence, are to be the substitutes for all rights and all property" saw this as more dangerous than beneficial, and John Robison who regarded him as a "human devil" and saw his mission as one of malevolent destructiveness. Others took a more positive view, including Thomas Jefferson, who wrote in a letter to James Madison that "Barruel’s own parts of the book are perfectly the ravings of a Bedlamite" and considered Weishaupt as an "enthusiastic philanthropist" who believed in the indefinite perfectibility of man and his intention was simply to "reinstate natural religion, and by diffusing the light of his morality, to teach us to govern ourselves".

In modern times, while there are several fraternal organizations who claim to be descended from the original Order of the Illuminati, none of these claims were proven to be true. The Illuminati's feats had also been greatly exaggerated and demonized, commonly seen as a secret organization of powerful elites who secretly ruled the world with an unknown agenda, thought to be responsible for numerous world-changing events such as the true trigger behind the World Wars, the Moon Landing, the assassination of several important political figures, 9-11, and rigging several political elections to instate puppet leaders who serve their agenda. Of course, these are nothing more than baseless conspiracies. That said, perhaps the mere existence of these conspiracies are proof of humanity's curiosity and fear of the unknown; the idea that something is watching us, for better or worse.

Relationships
    Oscar Wilde, Shakuni, Black Kettle:
    "A brotherhood of man, unrestrained by the constraints of tradition, norms, and superstitions. A world where humans are free to love one another, cooperating for the betterment of all mankind... That sounds like a nice idea. Allow me to extend a formal invitation to our order. You would be most welcome to join us. Meetings at 8pm every Friday in the library."

Urbain Grandier:
    "So that's where your devotion led you... how tragic. All the more reason why mankind needs to change. Forget all the unnecessarily complicated politics and outdated traditions... I'll destroy it with my own hands, if I must."

Jeremy Bentham:
    "Awawa, you're saying that's THE Jeremy Bentham, father of utilitarianism!? I didn't expect him to look like that, but that aside, may I borrow a pen, Master!? This is a rare opportunity, I'd like to get an autograph! Afterwards, I have... *checks notebook* several hundred questions to ask him!"

James Moriarty:
    "Isn't it sad? You just want to spend the afternoon in peace, but then people keep assuming you're secretly up to god-knows-what. I know the feeling well. What is it about us that makes people instantly assume the worst..?"

Oda Nobunaga:
    "You understand it well, girl. Down with the old and in with the new! We are entering an age of reason over faith!"

Creator Notes/Fun Facts
    Cult leader? Mastermind of a potential terrorist/anarchist conspiracy? Nonsense. He prefers to call himself an "enlightened freethinker", thank you very much. Nothing the least bit suspicious about that. No sirree. /s

-In all seriousness, he genuinely does mean well and is harmless most of the time. Unfortunately, he's just so good at unintentionally making himself look suspicious, a running gag of sorts in Chaldea with lines such as:

"I think I'll kill... some time today by taking over... the kitchen duty. EMIYA and the others worked hard enough already."
    "If left unattended, this issue could prove to be a major problem in the future, which is why I'll take out... the trash today before they pile up even bigger."
    "Maybe I should eliminate the problem at its core by putting more traps in the kitchen... Our rat problem has been increasing lately, and I don't want them stealing our food."

It's unclear whether this is an effect of Innocent Monster or if he's just hilariously bad at phrasing.

-Yes, he can seal that second NP if he wishes. After all it would be hard to "forge genuine connections" if you keep unintentionally converting every person you meet into your cult whenever you attempt a casual conversation.

-Despite his NPs, he's actually really weak for a Servant. He wields a sword and pistol, standard weapons for his time, sure, but he's hardly proficient at it. He could also summon wraiths of his followers, but since none of them have any combat experience, they barely pose a threat for anyone. Overall, his tactics amount to using his NP, sowing chaos and paranoia, and hopefully getting his enemies to kill each other without Assassin himself making a direct appearance. I guess he would work best in a HGW less focused on action and more about a battle of wits, mysteries, and intrigue.

-For a showcase of his darker side, imagine him in a confrontation with EMIYA (Alter) once he amassed enough followers through his second NP. "Go on! Kill them all! Stain your hands with their blood! Is that not what you heroes of so-called justice ought to do!?". That would certainly bring back some serious case of PTSD.

-If you can somehow summon him without Innocent Monster, he'd be even weaker, having access to his first and second NP only. His second NP is also significantly weaker. Conversely, if you summon him as a Caster or Avenger, his Innocent Monster would be ranked even higher. You wouldn't summon him as the philosopher/minor cult leader he was in history. Instead, you'd summon the people's depiction of him; a powerful leader of a doomsday cult who would stop at nothing to achieve his ideals. He retains most of his Skills and NPs here (some of them at a higher rank), and gains another NP. Agentibus Lumina: Pawns of the Enlightened One. Basically, this is a transformation NP similar to Berserker Jack from SF based from conspiracies saying that the Illuminati had killed and replaced several celebrities and political leaders to further their agenda. It goes without saying, but Weishaupt dislikes this counterpart of his, as it confirms the people's suspicions and further warps the true essence of his teachings. Then again, a small part of him seems to envy his counterpart, ominously saying "That transformation NP might be useful".
    Last edited by BnEl15; November 16th, 2020 at 12:33 AM. Reason: Fixed faceclaim

Blog Entries

Source
    Just imagine he has Shirou's normal hair and skin tone. He's the closest I could find to how I imagine this Servant.

Class: Assassin
    Other Class: Archer
    True Name: Shirou Emiya
    Alignment: Lawful Good
    Height: 187cm
    Weight: 78kg
    Likes: His family and team. Helping others. Cooking and cleaning.
    Dislikes: Hurting others. Evil.
    Natural Enemy: Justice

Parameters
    STR: D
    END: C
    AGI: A
    MAG: B
    LCK: A
    NP: A

Class Skills:
    Presence Concealment (A+):

Hides one's presence as a Servant. Suitable for spying. It is possible to disappear completely and become almost impossible to be detected, even against a Servant's perception. However, efficiency will decrease once preparations to attack are taken.

Independent Action (A):
    Though in life it was perceived he acted almost entirely on his own, Assassin had an effective team aiding him in every single one of his operations. It is due to the perception of a lone hunter that never failed to catch his target, however, that he has acquired this Skill.

Personal Skills:
    Magecraft (B):

Capable of using magecraft. In return, because of having knowledge about magecraft, he is good at the art of killing magi, being notoriously known as the "Magus Killer". The ranking of this Skill primarily works as a bonus to his various checks when fighting against Casters.

Conceptual Application (A):
    A Skill few knew he possessed, Assassin’s Origin of Conceptualization allowed him to perfectly understand and utilize different concepts as well as apply them to objects. One example is when he used the association of the Origin Bullets to his father’s Thompson Contender to apply Severing and Binding to the weapon itself, allowing for continued use even after the final Origin Bullet was fired. It also allows him to comprehend the structure of spells and Bounded Fields upon viewing, giving him knowledge that would be impossible without deeper examination by normal mages.

Marksmanship (A):
    Though he utilized knives, his most oft wielded weapons were firearms. Decades of mastering his tools and use of magecraft made him a near peerless shooter when it came to accuracy, even against targets in shielded locations.

Calm and Collected (B):
    He does not get confused in any kind of situation, as he knows everything will work out before the final bullet is fired. He suppresses his own emotions and calmly observes his surroundings, guided towards the most optimum tactics by his instincts, allies, and faith in his abilities. Grand plus correction to mental resistance. Resistant especially against confusion and impatience.

Noble Phantasm:
    Endless Chimera: A Dreamer’s Timeless Facade (A)

The ultimate culmination of Assassin’s most powerful magecraft, Time Manipulation. Utilized as a Reality Marble, Assassin is capable of trapping himself and others in a world where the flow of time is meaningless, controlled only by him. While on the outside he mostly manifests it as Innate Time Control, adjusting his own flow of time relative to the world, the Reality Marble instead allows him to adjust the time of others relative to him.

It also allows him to do the impossible, if only in a limited sense. Able to modify the cause and effect of the Reality Marble, this Noble Phantasm will instinctually rewind time whenever Assassin is killed within it, making it as though the death never occurred while only he retains knowledge of it. The downside of this is it requires a steep amount of mana to accomplish this, making it a failsafe only capable of being used a set number of times relative to the master’s output.

Chant
    I am the forger of my dreams.
    My mind is the kiln, and my heart is the hammer.
    I have crafted eternal fantasies.
    Unknown to courage,
    Nor known to fear.
    Have wandered a timeless void, reaching out for anything real.
    Yet, my hands only grasp figments.
    Reverie in an Endless Chimera.
    My world is made out of dreams.
    My mind is the journey, and my heart is the guide.
    Traveling great distances without a step.
    Never once reaching the end,
    Never once being lost.
    The dreamer walks alone, chasing memories in a field of ash.
    Meaning belongs to the awoken.
    This world is surely made out of dreams.

Phantasm Punishment: Mystery Bisection (B)
    Anti-Unit

While this Noble Phantasm was not created from his Origin as it was for a certain other Assassin, it was instead gained through his reputation of leaving magus he hunted with completely destroyed circuits, recalling to them the power of the previous Magus Killer. However, unlike the other Assassin, this Noble Phantasm is applied to all his weapons rather than only his knife.

Lore
    There was once a man who only wanted one thing. However, when he finally had the chance to get it, he realized it wasn’t what he wanted. He had already given up what he truly desired. Or so he thought.

But that’s a story for another time. This is the tale of one very much like him, though he never lost sight of what he wanted. With the many gifts and skills gained from his parents and one extremely powerful magus, he grew into a name both feared and praised across the worlds of both magus and man, though the title of “Magus Killer” was only known to the former.

He lived his life without regrets, helping those in need with a smile on his face and punishing those that harmed with cold efficiency. At the end of his life, he looked back on his deeds, the people he helped, those who helped him, and knew he’d done all he could. As he left this world, those who knew him mourned, and news spread of the death of a hero.

His name and the good he had done, both large and small, became emblazoned into the world’s consciousness. Time moved forward, with many taking up his cause and working to live as he did. It is really no wonder that Shirou Emiya ascended to the Throne.

Personality
    "The hero people deserve doesn't hide in the shadows. They stand proudly, letting them know they're safe. That's why I smile and tell them who I am. So they know that, while I'm here, they'll be safe."

A man who always seems to have a smile on his face, Assassin is more approachable than his class may imply. No matter the situation, he always remain calm, ready to give a friendly word and advice to his allies. He always has a plan, and is well adapted to working with others as he did in life. Despite that, when the situation becomes dire, his intensity is surprising. If need be, he will take command and order his allies with the cold efficiency and precision of a hardened warrior, his smile only returning after the battle is over or for those they rescued.

He dislikes hurting others, and has a distinct animosity toward killing. However, he is perfectly capable and willing to do both to save others, accepting that it is sometimes necessary to kill those who can't be saved when there is no other option. Still, he would much rather exhaust every resource at his disposal short of his life to save others, even willing to sacrifice that if he knew it would succeed.

A family man who wears his affection on his sleeve, Assassin is surprised how many people he knew in life are also in the Chaldea, though none of them are from his history. Still, he tends to reminisce with them without thinking.

Relationships
    EMIYA: I'm sorry.

EMIYA:This might not mean anything to you, but mom was thinking of you when she died. I think you would have liked Sakura. I wish you could have lived to see your grandchild. Ah. Sorry. I know you're not him. I just needed to tell you, even if you aren't him.

Justice: You call yourself Justice? You're a tyrant who couldn't accept that the humans you idolized weren't perfect, so you controlled them. If you're Justice, I reject Justice.

Medusa: I couldn't have asked for a better Servant. I hope we can work together again. Oh, I suppose you wouldn't remember, would you?

Artoria: We still have it, you know? Doubt it'll be more than an heirloom now.

Illyasveil: Huh. Guess I finally am the big brother.

Ereshkigal or Ishtar: *chuckle* Rin would be mortified!

Any Sakura Servant: I wonder how Sakura is...

Irisveil: We never met, but I'm Kiritsugu's son. I've always wanted to meet Illya's mom.

KOTOMINE: ...You should leave. Now.

Hassan of the Cursed Arm: Looking for a rematch?

Gilgamesh: Pompous as ever. At least you're on our side now.

MATOU: I can't decide if Shinji would be laughing or furious. ...Probably the latter.

Last edited by Morg van Destro; February 27th, 2023 at 04:33 PM.

Blog Entries
    It's a little ironic you posted someone like Assassin right after my Justice, huh BnEl15? I had a pretty good laugh because of it, personally.

Blog Entries
    Appearance
    A man appears wearing surprisingly clean rags and a tan, tattered, hoodless cloak that falls to his boots. Cloth matching his cloak is wrapped tightly around his head over long unkempt locks of blue hair that fall like a curtain across his form. Piercing eyes of murky-blue peer out from rigid features, a perpetual scowl set into his face.

"You should kill me now. The longer I'm here, the more likely I am to consume all of you. If you insist on keeping me around, then I insist you use a command seal right now. I need limits.
    Class: Rider
    Other Class: Foreigner, Berserker
    True Name: MATOU
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Height: 173 cm
    Weight: [ERROR]
    Dislikes: Gluttony. His best friend.
    Natural Enemy: Shinji Matou

Parameters
    STR: C
    AGI: B
    MAG: B
    LCK: D
    NP: A

Class Skills:
    Riding (B):

Any vehicle or mount he rides becomes under the effects of Rider’s Beelzebub Noble Phantasm, changing to a mount Rider is easily able to control and push beyond its limits.

Impiety (C):
    The measure of one’s aptitude to become a Devil, leaving them vulnerable to holy objects and weapons.

Centuries ago, Zolgen Makiri made a deal with Beelzebub for the knowledge to gain immortality. Beelzebub would give it to him if he performed a certain favor for him. While the details are unknown, whatever the outcome was angered the demon, leading him to give Makiri an incomplete method as punishment, one that could only be utilized through the frequent consumption of life. To his surprise and enjoyment, the magus easily accepted this method and took to it with fervor. It was due to this that Beelzebub maintained the connection. It was through this latent connection passed down through his family, though diluted by the passing generations, that Rider was able to form a new contract with the Prince and gain demonic aspects and power upon the formation.

Magic Resistance (B):
    Cancel spells with a chant below three verses. Even if targeted by High-Thaumaturgy and Greater Rituals, it is difficult for them to be affected.

Personal Skills:
    Demonic Possession (C):

There were many cases when Beelzebub was noted as possessing both man and object to sow discord and draw people away from God. Rider is able to utilize this ability in the same way, supplementing his will and mind into another’s or manifesting himself in an object. The downside of this is his own body is left vulnerable during possession.

Insatiable (A):
    Having formed a contract with Beelzebub, Rider has become prone to bouts of gluttony. While many might believe this is relegated to food, that is simply not the case, just as lust is not exclusive to sex nor avarice to wealth. Avarice is for unquenchable desire. Lust is for unfulfilling self-satisfaction. Gluttony is for compulsive consumption.

While these urges can never be sated, they can be temporarily alleviated by indulging in them briefly. They will always return.

Consumption (A):
    Acting as the avatar of the Prince of Gluttony, Rider gained the ability to “consume” anything, able to even target specific parts of a whole and convert them into magical energy. Objects and people with magical resistance can resist the effects to a certain degree.

Masochistic Constitution (C):
    All Rider wanted was to protect his sister, no matter the pain or destruction that was afflicted upon himself to do so. When he chooses to protect something, any target attempting to harm said protected item or person will find themselves compelled to attack him instead. This can be resisted if they are aware of the manipulation, but Rider will still do all he can to block any attack.

Shapeshift (B):
    While it typically takes a human form, Rider’s body is composed of an immense swarm of insects. These insects are capable of independent action, only being directed by Rider if he focuses. Because of this, should his body take damage, he is capable of repairing it by replacing the lost insects with new ones.

This also allows him to modify his form, changing both his appearance and physical traits in any way he sees fit, even capable of expanding his proportions with the addition of more insects.

Noble Phantasm:
    Ba'al Zəbûb: Storm of the Fallen God (A)
    Anti-Army

Before Beelzebub was immortalized as a Prince of Hell, there were many legends and forms he was perceived as in his days of divinity. One of his most famous roles was as Baal, god of storms and fertility. Due to their connection, Rider has access to the power of Baal, able to conjure lightning from his very form and easily change the weather around him as he wishes, from sheering winds to dense fog to roaring hurricanes.

This also gives him minor control over fertility. This applies to making the earth around him into soil capable of accelerating plant growth on an impossible scale. While this power seems impractical in combat, it is still one he possesses.

Beelzebub: Lord of the Flies (B)
    Originally meant to describe him as “Lord of the Flyers” because of his wings, this has been warped by perception to make him the lord of insects. This gives Rider the ability to dominate and control anything perceived as a “insect” within a set distance. This also qualifies him for the Rider class due to the effect of changing any mount, organic or otherwise, into an insect of equal size. The features of the insect are directly related to the features of the mount before transformation.
    Lore
    A bizarre Heroic Spirit who does not enjoy talking about his past nor the steps that led to him forming a contract with both a Prince of Hell and Alaya, Rider is a mystery. Being a Counter Guardian, removed from the cycle of rebirth, taken from an unspecified time, and bearing no resemblance to any known historical figures, has made discovering that past all but impossible.

However, after three improbable chance encounters with an Assassin, a Lancer, and a MoonCancer Servant, something changed in him, and a few details about his past were able to be pried from him, and the pieces of his life were able to be somewhat put together.

In his life, he took part in a war between beings of great power alongside his sister. While he will not say the outcome of that war, it is clear that his sister died, killed by someone he trusted. He wandered through the world, aimless and without purpose for years. One day, he had a sudden realization: this was all the fault of the one he trusted.

Knowing he could not kill them on his own, Rider made a deal. For the chance to kill them, he offered his entirety, a deal that was heartily accepted. Overwhelmed by the new power and influenced by his benefactor, Rider carved a swath of destruction wherever he traveled. Many were sent against him, whether hired by others or seeking a challenge, but Rider consumed them all, growing in power. Rider didn’t think much of this, as the person he hunted would not be able to stand by while this happened, giving more incentive to continue. Sure enough, he was soon confronted by his old friend.
    A terrible battle ensued, causing great destruction as they enacted a duel on the level of Heroic Spirits, though they both could still technically be categorized as humans, if only barely.

Eventually, Rider was the one left standing. The man that had once been his friend, dying at his feet, told him why he had done it, but Rider already knew. He simply couldn’t accept it, no matter the reason. The man seemed to remember something, but Rider payed it no mind, consuming him and fulfilling his revenge.

With the object of his desire finally gone, Rider came to his senses and saw the destruction he wrought and lives he had taken. Rider came to another sudden realization: this was all that was left to him. His urges would continue to compound, drawing him to keep consuming forever. Endless consumption. Gluttony. The thought was enough to drive him mad.

He didn’t try to break the contract. He knew it would be useless. The Prince’s influence was already to deeply ingrained in him from his indulgence. There was no escape for him. Not in this life.

So, he made another deal. Alaya accepted him with open arms, and he appreciated it beyond words. With his hunger metered, he became an agent enacting their will without question.

That is his story. A man who, driven by grief and loss, made a dangerous deal all for the sake of vengeance, and then another for the sake of restraint.
    And that was all he was willing to say.

Personality
    A quiet man, Rider tends to keep to himself, avoiding others spending time alone. He seems to view himself in an extremely negative light, unable to take any compliments and ready to accept blame even if he is only indirectly involved. He seems to have a desperate need to protect others despite how little he wants to interact with them. This is shown even in how he fights, putting himself at the forefront and working to prevent any harm to his allies, often causing heavy damage to his form. He doesn't seem to mind this, saying he hasn't felt pain in a long time.

Relationships
    EMIYA:One of the only times he seems to react is when eating food from the Chaldea cafeteria, but only on Fridays. Investigations show that a certain Archer is assigned cooking duty on that day.

Medusa: We both failed her.

Kama: So, are you my punishment?

Parvati: *He smiles and turns away.*

Any of the Sakura Five: I will protect you this time.

Last edited by Morg van Destro; February 19th, 2021 at 06:13 AM.

Blog Entries
    Nakazawa Koto: solid sheet, i personally always like to see a description/lore section and read them before the actual skills to have abetter grasp on the servant itself. But you explained her well enough through her skills and NP. Why no Riding tho? Class skill and similar to our sick shinsengumi girl she should at least get a low rank in it, right?

Weishaupt: another creepy german as a sheet from you heh? I enjoy his personality and can imagine how he says his ridiculous lines in the cafeteria and several servants start looking up with a glee before going back to their business.

Destro's Army: idk i cant really say something to basically sheets for OG characters. Ur assassin picture isnt working btw. I come back to ur matou sheet later

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by DelRey View Post
    Ur assassin picture isnt working btw. I come back to ur matou sheet later
    It does on computer for me. I'll look into it.

Honestly, the OG part shouldn't stop you. The reason they're here is for critique. Tear me apart. Call me unoriginal. Tell me Saber's the antagonist of any war he appears in ('cause he is). Tell me Assassin is weird. Tell me MATOU is crazy. Anything is welcome.
    Last edited by Morg van Destro; November 13th, 2020 at 01:53 PM.

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    MATOU: Obviously this is a Shinji from an alternate timeline where Shirou went full Mind Of Steel bad end, killing Sakura to protect the world, and Shinji wanted revenge on him for that. Curious if Shinji was still a rapist in this version of events, since I honestly have a hard time feeling canon Shinji would be so broken up over his sister's death when he actively pushed her to that point through his abuse.

Other than that the sheet's concept is interesting enough, and the combination with Beelzebub works well given the Matou family's bug Magecraft. His personality is kinda' boring though. Like, there's nothing there other than "loner + must protect people", to the point where he feels more like the embodiment of a concept than a person, much less anything recognizably Shinji. I think it'd be more fun if you mixed together a few quirks hinting to classic Shinji's personality like, say, a fondness for detective novels (canon Shinji's talent is supposedly brilliant deductive reasoning) so he feels more fleshed out.

Blog Entries
    I considered fleshing him out, but decided him being a husk of a person is appropriate. One could even say Shinji was consumed as well, leaving only MATOU. I feel that's also part of the tragedy of this character, since a good Shinji would have been pretty interesting. Instead, we have him.

The timeline MATOU comes from is one where Shinji genuinely cared for Sakura, alongside a few other changes. I won't say more 'cause, if it's not obvious by this point, I have a story planned.
    Last edited by Morg van Destro; November 13th, 2020 at 03:24 PM.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Morg van Destro View Post
    It does on computer for me. I'll look into it.

Honestly, the OG part shouldn't stop you. The reason they're here is for critique. Tear me apart. Call me unoriginal. Tell me Saber's the antagonist of any war he appears in ('cause he is). Tell me Assassin is weird. Tell me MATOU is crazy. Anything is welcome.
    Then allow me to introduce myself !

your fate Crew servants are not bad i must say so let me look at each one \/

Kotomine: Intersting to give him Ruler class skills due to that he was the Ovverseer is a nice idea and thats reminds me on that i had the idea of a Kirei pseudoservant alo with a being of Russian legends (that is not Rasputin) i would be curious what he would say if he would Encounter my Zarathustra ?

Justice : is this at the begginning a Emiya which found the key from Babylon as that would explain much aside that Gate of Babylon wouldt automatical grant acces to use Ea or Sha Naqbu Imuru as the later is the Mindset or mentality sublimated as Noblephantasm or is there more then this ?and is he and your Asssassin Shirouu of/from the same timeline ? also how does he fight does he rely more on Unlimited Bladeworks or use he Gate of Babylon more etc ?

Assassin Shirou: like justice would it be good to know more but as you said you make a Story so already here have you made me curious to see the Story . He is also not bad . both reminds me i made also a Shirou from a lostbbelt timeline where he happened to be put in the Position of Lostbelt King so ould i be curious what both would think of him ? perhaps i should make a Saber class Version of him or a base Caster class Version .

Matou at first its intersting that you used Baal zebul in the proile as i planning a pseudo servant of him albeit is he in Zoukens Body ,i can say well made ! how would be his skills noblephantasm and his mindset ?

and About the start i allways wanted to say that so take it as joke oke ?

Blog Entries
    Note that I have speech corrected the quotes to the best of my understanding of your questions. I hope this is how you envisioned them.

Quote Originally Posted by Kabalisto Koga View Post
    Kotomine: Interesting to give him Ruler Class Skills due to him being an Overseer. It is a nice idea that reminds me that I had the idea of a Kirei Pseudo-Servant with a being of Russian legends (that is not Rasputin). I would be curious as to what he would say if he encountered my Zarathustra.
    He honestly probably wouldn't have anything to say to him. It's Zarathustra that would probably have something to say.

Justice : Is this an Emiya that found the key from Babylon as that would explain much aside from Gate of Babylon automatically granting access to Ea or Sha Naqbu Imuru as the later is the Mindset or mentality sublimated as a Noble Phantasm or is there more then this? Are he and your Assassin Shirou of/from the same timeline? Also, how does he fight? Does he rely more on Unlimited Blade Works or use the Gate of Babylon more etc.?
    For Sha Naqbu Imuru, a slight liberty but also a complete possibility has been taken. Gate of Babylon has been said to possess the originals of every Noble Phantasm. If he was able to call something like Nine Lives, a technique and not a specific weapon of Heracles, crystalized as a bow (or ballista. I say bow because Nasu said that would be the best weapon to use it with), then it's not that far off to say that, in creating the mentality that formed Sha Naqbu Imuru, he inadvertently crystalized as a Noble Phantasm with Gate of Babylon. Ea doesn't seem to have any requirements to wield it beyond possessing the key. However, that was what I was waiting for people to call me out on.
    "Also, the key to the vault can only be used by the King. The key will constantly change its shape, and the vault will constantly store new treasures. Without the wisdom to instantly understand those Mystics, the key will never be able to open vault's gate."
    Now, the loophole I found for Justice when he acquired Bab-ilu was in the detail about lacking wisdom. Logically, if he doesn't have the wisdom, he can't use it, something he wouldn't have when he first got it. However, what if he did? The question becomes "How did he gain the wisdom to use it?" That's all I'll say on that.

They are definitely not from the same timeline. That wouldn't make much sense at all.

He uses the gate more. No brainer there. It's got a lot more useful and powerful tools. He only tends to call on UBW when he wants somewhere no human can be harmed by whatever battle he's engaging in. He likes to get up close and personal with Ea while firing most other weapons from GoB. Honestly though, if he uses UBW, anyone he's fighting is screwed. Even if he could just overwhelm them with UBW and GoB working in tandem, he typically just uses Enuma Elish after forming the Reality Marble. Every second he wastes fighting someone he can't "save" like a Heroic Spirit is time that could be spent enforcing justice, so he tries to end battles as quickly as possible.

Assassin Shirou: Like justice, it would be good to know more, but as you said, you're making a Story already so you've made me curious to see the it. He is also not bad. Both remind me I also made a Shirou from a lostbbelt timeline where he happened to be put in the Position of Lostbelt King so I would be curious what both would think of him. Perhaps I should make a Saber version of him or a base Caster version.
    I'll be honest that I found Beast VII a bit ridiculous. It didn't make it easier that the Story section was very long and hard to read, but also that I just couldn't see a lot of the things needed to reach that point happening for any logical reason. I don't mean anything by it, but I just couldn't get into it.

For how they would react, Justice would immediately cast UBW (which should tell you something after my previous response), and Assassin would feel a deep sense of pity for him alongside wanting to put him down. However, Assassin knows he wouldn't be able to do so and won't throw his life away in a useless attempt like that. Still...

Matou: It's interesting that you used Baal Zebul in the profile as I'm planning a Pseudo-Servant of him, albeit inhabiting Zouken's body. I can say it's well made! how would be his skills Noble Phantasm and his mindset?
    I'm not sure how to translate that last sentence, whether you're asking me about what I assume would be a Caster Pseudo-Servant Zouken's Skills, Noble Phantasms, and mindset or if your looking for a more in-depth description of how MATOU would use his in combat and what his personality and goals would be.

If it's the first, it's honestly up to your interpretation. Which came first? Beelzebub or Baal Zebul? You could even take it a step further like I did. Who inspired whom? Was Baal demonized by Christians because he was a false god until he became far better known as said demon, or was he an Archangel who's power was listed as second to Lucifer who was cast out of Heaven and created Baal as a method to fool humans? If you want to try to find a mindset for that character, find how you want to interpret his legend, than how Zouken as a person would mildly affect his personality. After you figure that out, tracking down the Skills and Noble Phantasms you want him to have isn't far away.

If it's the second, I don't want to reveal too much. I'll say Insatiable will cause some problems (for him and his master), Consumption and Shapeshift are terrifying (especially if you fear bugs), and a train is technically a mount (a very big, long mount).
    Last edited by Morg van Destro; November 14th, 2020 at 12:40 AM.