Page 90 of 620 FirstFirst ... 408085888990919295100140190590 ... LastLast
Results 1,781 to 1,800 of 12385

Thread: Create-A-Servant 3

Don't @ me if your fanfic doesn't even have Shirou/Illya shipping k thnx ItsaRandomUsername's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    NA? More like N/A!
    Blog Entries
    Thanks, Spoony. I've got some basic concepts in mind for all of them (i.e. "this is an idea that exists"), but my work is def way more cut out for me than H-V's sheet ended up being.

Quote Originally Posted by Anju Addams View Post
    Herakles-Vajrapani: Ah, the old syncretism lore from Tamamo and Raikou makes a return. It's nice to see more people take note of this in canon. Speaking of this version of Heracles, I'd imagine he gets on well with Musashi then?
    Absolutely, since the Nio is an idea adapted from Vajrapani, and Musashi's basically got him as a Stand. Perhaps his multiple arms are a visualization/evolution of Herk's swift attacks via Nine Lives?

In hindsight, a pic of Asura, from Asura's Wrath, would've also been a suitable FC.
    McJon01: We all know that the real reason Archer would lose to Rider is because the events of his own Holy Grail War left him with a particular weakness toward "older sister" types.
    My Fanfics. Read 'em. Or not.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Kabalisto Koga's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Wow thats a a real cool Herakless ! perhaps i should finally put my Grand Rider idea in Action though .

- - - Updated - - -

Has someone from you a idea where a dictionaries or translaters from ancient languages like sumerian ,akkadian ,avestic etc as i could Need them for the noblephantasm names ?
    Your verified Chikara-production Studios !

Dont ship me with anyone unless i say so !

When you wake a Dragon in his Lair...

アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One asterism42's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    If you're going in with the Fate Syncretism Bullshit, you might as well go all the way in, and because of that this is a Good Sheet
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandstorm77 View Post
    He's just putting the bone of his sword into other people until it explodes and lets out parts of him inside them.
    Quote Originally Posted by AvengerEmiya View Post
    Genderswaps are terrible, but I think I and other people would hate them less if Fate didn't keep ignoring actual heroines throughout history and folklore. Like, why bother turning Francis Drake into a woman when Ching Shih and Grace O'Malley exist?
    Quote Originally Posted by Five_X View Post
    Fate Zero is just Fate Stay Night for people who think Shirou is too girly
    Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    I think Alex IV can eat Goku.

Local Extra Class Aficionado DelRey's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    where can i find information about that "fate syncretism bullshit". It is completely new to me

アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One asterism42's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Tamamo is the Buddha
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandstorm77 View Post
    He's just putting the bone of his sword into other people until it explodes and lets out parts of him inside them.
    Quote Originally Posted by AvengerEmiya View Post
    Genderswaps are terrible, but I think I and other people would hate them less if Fate didn't keep ignoring actual heroines throughout history and folklore. Like, why bother turning Francis Drake into a woman when Ching Shih and Grace O'Malley exist?
    Quote Originally Posted by Five_X View Post
    Fate Zero is just Fate Stay Night for people who think Shirou is too girly
    Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    I think Alex IV can eat Goku.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by asterism42 View Post
    Tamamo is the Buddha
    Wha- okay i never really cared about her, but i thought she is amaterasu's reincarnation/bunrei or something like that

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by DelRey View Post
    where can i find information about that "fate syncretism bullshit". It is completely new to me
    i know just after this syncretism are Ajuna and Raikou aswell Romulus and Penthesilea half siblings .

Wha- okay i never really cared about her, but i thought she is amaterasu's reincarnation/bunrei or something like that
    Not the Buddha, she's the primordial buddha Veirocana. The actual guy everyone thinks of when you say Buddha is a separate person.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shinbutsu-sh%C5%ABg%C5%8D
    Because you are too young. Or too stupid. Or both.

Blog Entries
    It's based heavily on Japanese/Buddhist syncretism as mentioned above - Tamamo is Amaterasu/Vairocana/Dakini-Ten/Hakumen Konmou Kyuubi no Kitsune/Inari etc. and Raikou is Ushi-Gozen who is the child/avatar of Gozu Tennou/Indra. This is why Tamamo has Dakini Witchcraft and Raikou Swimsuit has the Vajra. Very fascinating stuff honestly.
    Last edited by Anju Addams; November 23rd, 2020 at 03:22 PM.

Servant Sheet Compilation
    Pronouns - She/Her
    'Winner' of the Legendary Jack-Off

Blog Entries
    It's based heavily on Japanese/Buddhist syncretism as mentioned above - Tamamo is Amaterasu/Vairocana/Dakini-Ten/Hakumen Konmou Kyuubi no Kitsune/Inari etc. and Raikou is Ushi-Gozen who is the child/avatar of Gozu Tennou/Indra. This is why Tamamo has Dakini Witchcraft and Raikou Swimsuit has the Vajra. Very fascinating stuff honestly.
    at one side ist not uninteresting but at the other do i try to treat the respective Worlds independetely with each of their own regularities and rulings when i make my servants to preserve their original characteristics,what do you think abuot it Anju ?

Though i must say that my Grand Rider has also some syncretism in it .

and just out of curiousity everything alright now at your side ?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kabalisto Koga View Post
    at one side ist not uninteresting but at the other do i try to treat the respective Worlds independetely with each of their own regularities and rulings when i make my servants to preserve their original characteristics,what do you think abuot it Anju ?

Though i must say that my Grand Rider has also some syncretism in it .

and just out of curiousity everything alright now at your side ?
    I'm a huge fan of the syncretism stuff TBH. It's happened in pretty much every religion ever. I mean, even good old YHVH has aspects from Baal, El and apparently even Dionysus. As for my health, I am doing fine - I was working from home due to my illness making me vulnerable to COVID but am now back in the office. I am hoping to receive the all-clear from the hospital soon so I can have some good news for Christmas.

Pronouns - She/Her

Blog Entries
    I'm a huge fan of the syncretism stuff TBH. It's happened in pretty much every religion ever. I mean, even good old YHVH has aspects from Baal, El and apparently even Dionysus. As for my health, I am doing fine - I was working from home due to my illness making me vulnerable to COVID but am now back in the office. I am hoping to receive the all-clear from the hospital soon so I can have some good news for Christmas.
    That reminds me some syncretism was sed in my last Contest Entry Teshub ,please tell me your oppinion About him. and About synccretism im more of the oppinion in to Keep the legends as much in their original form but that can come from as i read in the last time much in the old legends .
    Last edited by Kabalisto Koga; November 23rd, 2020 at 05:31 PM.

Blog Entries
    This Angelic form is so cumbersome...

"Better."

Healer of God?

Lore

Caster’s true identity is the Archangel Raphael. His name translates to “healer of God” or “he has healed for God” in Hebrew. He was a part of a host of angels sent down to Earth by the Abrahamic God to heal the “wounds of mankind”. Unlike his other angelic brethren who judged from upon high, Raphael ingrained himself into the human world, moving within it as one of their own. He once accompanied a young man named Tobias on his travels where he exercised several demons and cured Tobias’s father’s blindness.

An unnamed angel that blessed the Pool of Bethesda with its healing powers is often identified as Raphael given how curing the blind and crippled is a common motif in both of their stories.

Masters eager to summon the powerful Archangel as their Servant may find some unprecedented personality quirks.

Class: Caster
    Other Classes: Rider
    True Name: Raphael
    Aliases: Israphel
    Place of Origin: Jerusalem?
    Source: Judeo-Christian Myth

Parameters

STR: D

END: C

AGI: B

MGI: A++

LCK: EX+

NP: A+

Height: 6 ft 1 in (185 cm)
    Weight: 225 lb (102 kg)
    Dislikes: Healing
    Talent: Healing
    Natural Enemy: Azazel, Asclepius
    Attribute: Heaven
    Armament: Shepherd’s Crook (rarely used), his body
    Catalyst: A page from the Book of Enoch

Class Skills

Territory Creation (B): It is the Skill to build a special terrain that is advantageous to oneself as a magus. At this rank creation of a Personal Gym which is similar to a Workshop becomes possible. Normally he would have this skill at rank A+ allowing him to create a Divine Temple but personal preference has caused this skill to be ranked down.

Item Construction (B): It is the Skill to manufacture magical items. At this rank Caster can produce "healing waters" able to make the blind see and the crippled walk again. He would normally have this skill at A+ rank but lack of interest has resulted in his healing water being only the half-assed products they could be, hence the reduction.

Personal Skills

Angelic Divine Core (EX): The absoluteness of the mind and the body attained by being an angel, a messenger of the Abrahamic God. Repels all mental interference, prevents the body from growth and prevents the figure from changing no matter how much calories are absorbed. Being an archangel, Caster’s rank in this skill is EX. This skill allows Caster to maintain a fit body and youthful appearance.

Shapeshift (EX): A Skill that refers to both borrowing bodies and appearance change. Although he is an archangel who resides in heaven, Caster prefers to live amongst the humans on Earth, disguised as one of them. He pulls off this disguise so well that effects similar to Presence Concealment can be achieved provided enemies don’t have a means to see through his disguise. Despite the tactical advantage offered by this skill he mostly uses it for superficial reasons.

Jacob’s Limbs (A+): An old method of hand-to-hand combat that was continuously inherited from Jacob to Moses. At its limit it can triumph over an archangel and beat an “angel of destruction” leading an army of 12,000 followers. Although a human martial art, Caster took up the practice and has become an ‘angelic grappler’.

Messenger of Medicine (A): A version of God of Medicine owned by Caster. Normally he would have God of Medicine at A+ rank but he refuses to recognize any other gods outside of the one he works for so its name has been altered and its rank reduced. Denotes his existence as a "messenger" of medicine. He is considered the patron angel of physicians, nurses and other medical workers.

Noble Phantasms

Bethesda
    ~He Who Stirs the Water~

Type: Anti-Unit (Self)
    Range: -
    Max. Targets: N/A

A mythic pool that is said to be in Jerusalem, though it’s true location has yet to be discovered. According to Biblical myth “god’s healer” would periodically descend from heaven to stir the waters, granting it its healing attributes. One of the miracles attributed to the son of God, Jesus Christ, happened when he was visiting Jerusalem during the Sabbath. Christ convinced a bedridden man to rise from his mat and carry it, a taboo amongst Jewish people on the Sabbath, to the pool himself. Although the pool itself was not directly involved in the miracle, its proximity to it and it’s pre-established status as a healing pool has granted the waters the same miraculous power that Christ used that same day.

Bethesda is not a true location but rather the will to care for the crippled and sick. As an agent of miraculous healing one could say the water of Bethesda runs throughout Caster’s body, expressed in his blood, sweat and tears. Passively this grants him a healing buff, staving off blows that would fell even the hardiest Heroic Spirits. Only truly heretic foundations and attacks that don’t give the target a chance to regroup are lethal to Caster. Upon activation Caster approaches an existence that cannot be rendered paralytic, his parameters become ‘fluid’ for lack of a better term. Instinctively he will swap around his parameter ranks, ensuring he is able to counter any sort of restriction imposed by the opponent. Servants of superior strength will find their blows dont hit as hard. Servants with high toughness will feel Casters blows become increasingly heavier and harder to resist. Servants who are particularly swift will find their pace matched and overtaken. The drawback is that making up for a deficiency in one area will result in deficiencies in another area. Advantages are rendered moot when fighting a variety of opponents at once.

Enoch Dudael
    ~Bound by Hand and Foot~

Type: Anti-Unit
    Range: 0-3
    Max. Targets: 1

The place where the demon Azazel was imprisoned by Caster, according to the Book of Enoch. After Caster bound the fallen angel “by hand and by foot” he cast him into the darkness of Dudael, a place in Hell specially reserved for God’s followers who dared to join Lucifer in his fall from grace and rebel against the Almighty. It is there that Azazel awaits the day of judgment where he will be cast into fire. The binding involved placing Azazel upon “jagged rocks” and covering him in “darkness” so he would no longer see the light of Heaven.

This Noble Phantasm is a crystallization of Caster imprisoning a demon. It is not the prison itself but the act of binding that took place prerequisite to admitting the prisoner. How exactly he performed the binding is unknown but given his current tendencies it takes the form of a variety of grappling moves designed to restrict and inflict excruciating pain upon the target over a short period of time. In essence Caster’s body becomes the "jagged rocks" that inflict pain when it makes contact with the target and the blinding pain inflicted is so intense that they shut out all others senses except the sensation of the pain itself, effectively covering them in darkness. The format of the hold changes from situation to situation, but if Caster successfully makes his opponents submit they will find themselves unable to move or experience other outside stimulus for the duration of the War.

Personality

Caster is incredibly cocky for a supposedly humble servant of God. He’s always eager to test his abilities against strong opponents. Although he is aware of his standing amongst the archangels as one of the weakest he hopes to one day reach the same level as Michael or Metatron and trains hard for it. Not that he needs to train but he likes the feeling of putting effort into something.

Sadly that work ethic does not extend to his actual talents, healing and medicine. If he were not God’s designated healer he would have gladly let his healing prowess atrophy to the put of uselessness in pursuit of martial perfection. If he is asked to craft a healing potion or cure an ailment he will use the quickest method that is most convenient for him and least convenient for his patient. It is a good thing he is a naturally good healer.

Quotes

“Sup Master. I am Servant Caster, the Archangel Raphael. Grappler of demons and healer of the blind. Hopefully we’ll see some strong opponents in the battles ahead.”

“Ugh, another miracle cure?” -casually tosses a vial of water then goes back to doing pushups-

(to Florence Nightingale)
    “I might have to put a good word in with the ‘big guy’ to make you my replacement.”

(to Asclepius)
    “Why do you limit yourself to just one miracle when you could master many?”

Author Notes

he got a bicycle
    Last edited by NittyGritty; November 23rd, 2020 at 08:24 PM.

Blog Entries
    Let us go forth, young monarch, inheritor of storm.
    To reignite the glorious spark lost to the ages.
    May our pilgrimage of conquest to the very ends of the world brings glorious victory.

“Glorious... Once again, the mountains shall tremble, the the sky shall crackle, and the seas shall boil.”

Glory, in essence, is a brilliant flame.
    From this flame, came kingdoms, empires, civilization and visions of the future.
    Men gathered, struggled, fought and journeyed to this flame, like moths.
    In the end, certain men would be chosen by the world to be linked forever to it.
    Using their brilliant soul as fuel, the flame continues to shine, until the end of the world.

But even those splendid lights that shine upon the world may eventually fade, one by one -- and someone will have to rekindle it, again and again.

Among the jeweled islands of the equator, there was once a great king who built a glorious empire, Srivijaya.

He unified his country, and made a holy pilgrimage to a holy mountain, conquering every land he encountered. At the end of this journey, his kingdom encompasses a land of gold and a country of silver with the numerous islands in between the gleaming seas, and the king titled Jeweled God Shining Victorious Dragon ruled over this marine empire of Glorious Victory from his abode atop the Center of the World.

So it was said, but even on these lands -- none even remembers his true name.

The king sought strength. And so he wielded the power of the dragons, and wore the authority of the gods.

With the power of the dragons, his army conquered the seas and the islands in between undefeated. Thus he was called the Glorious Dragon.

With the authority of the gods, his kingdom ruled supreme upon the ocean and the mountains uncontested. Thus he was called the Jeweled God.

The king obtained strength, and the rest followed.

The king’s glory was a volcano that burst forth embers of prosperity to the world. After the flames abated, what remained was nothing but ashes.

The once glorious king, ruled over a once glorious kingdom, and though forgotten, what remains of them serves as a fertile ground upon which prosperity shall bloom.

Even now, the King, heeding a summon, is ever ready to reignite the lost spark of glory.

Class: Lancer
    True Name: Dapunta Hyang
    Alignment: Lawful Neutral
    Origin: Historical Facts and Rumors
    Region: Srivijaya

Dapunta Hyang Sri Jayanasa began his pilgrimage of conquest from Suvarnabhumi, Land of Gold, to the Salakanagara, Country of Silver and arrived at the mountain called the Center of the World, reigning as Dapunta Hyang Sailendra, the King of the Mountains.

Thus he founded the thalassocratic empire of Srivijaya which dominated much of Maritime Southeast Asia in economy, military and culture for centuries. Though little evidence of the empire remains now, and even the existence of the empire itself had only been recently rediscovered by modern civilization, its glorious past proved essential to the prosperity of later kingdoms and nations in that region.

Parameters:
    STR: A
    END: C
    AGI: A
    MGI: A
    LCK: E
    NP: A

Class Skills:
    Magic Resistance: A+
    Possessing the magical core of a dragon, Lancer is practically untouchable by modern magecraft. Resistance against specific magecraft such as curses rises further when inside the Territory created by his Noble Phantasm.

Riding: A
    Can ride any and all kinds of mounts and vehicles with excellent proficiency, including Phantasmal Species and Divine Beasts. In addition, because of his dragon trait and “Dragon’s Pilgrimage” Skill, even dragons can be ridden to some degree.

Personal Skills:
    Divine King Privilege: A+
    The Southeast Asian monarchs, following a preserved ritual from ancient India, enshrined the souls of their kings together with the gods upon their death. Monuments were built to commemorate and seal the unification of kings and gods.

By the will of the divine founder of the Srivijaya Empire, all kinds of skills from Charisma to Divinity can be obtained. In addition, even the fragment of the authority of a god that once nailed down the textures of the fiery archipelago to its place can be displayed.

Dragon’s Pilgrimage: A
    The holy pilgrimage which the king once undertook with his entire army to attain enlightenment, and strength. It is said the unstoppable march of the royal pilgrims to Mount Meru was like a divine dragon climbing up the center of the world.

In essence, it is a skill which leads the army Lancer commands into a pilgrimage with Lancer’s spear acting as “the center of the world” and transforms them into the tactical form of a dragon.

Ashes of Glory: EX
    A burnt out glory is still capable of nourishing a person worthy to become the next monarch to inherit its flame. A skill that activates upon Lancer’s death. His own Saint Graph is embedded into the soul of an “heir” that Lancer has deemed worthy.

For a limited time, that person receives the “Glorious Dragon” magic crest, and is allowed access to Lancer’s “Sri Jayanasa” Noble Phantasm.

Noble Phantasms:
    Sri Jayanasa
    Shining Dragon, Light My Journey to Glorious Victory
    Type: Anti-Army
    A Noble Phantasm that symbolizes the Empire of Srivijaya, which remained unrivaled in the Southern Seas until the rise of Majapahit Empire. A spear resembling a dragon infused with brilliant lightning, it is a weapon reminiscent of a Vajra.

Allows Lancer to call forth thunderstorms to rain down upon his enemies and pulverize them to ashes. In addition, with a true name release, a kind of curse is inflicted upon anyone within the range of this Noble Phantasm’s attack, a curse stemming from a god’s authority that Lancer once imposed upon his kingdom.

A bounded field is erected with the spear as its center, and everyone within is forced to take up an “oath of glory”, which, by ways of altering and reversing the effects of available curses and magecraft, provides guidance and blessings to allies, but curses and weakens enemies.

Sailendra Vamsa Tilaka
    Carve My Radiance Unto the Center of the World
    Type: Anti-Army
    The “strength” which the king’s obtained at the end of his pilgrimage (siddhyarta) to the holy mountain Meru in Java, which Batara Guru Shiva used to pin down the Nusantara texture to its place.

Planting the spear that is none other than one of the Linchpins of the World into a place that qualifies as a "World's
    Ends
    Center
    ", this Noble Phantasm recreates a mountainous fortress resembling a volcano, and upon its activation it burst forth glorious light of molten flames to make the land tremble, the air crackle and the sea boil.
    Last edited by Kamera; November 23rd, 2020 at 08:29 PM.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Cursed by Fortuna View Post
    Koga, I figured out what the problem is according to the site you have too many pm's already and need to get rid of them before I can send you another. If you didn't get the reply on the Muneshige pm thread then I can send it again in another private message (once you have some space)
    i have got you first message About Ginichiyon message but you second havent i got .

your Meleager is really good i must say . i would be curious what his noblephantasm are in his other classess and how he reacts to this Version of his sister > Deianira ?

i made also now some space as i am a Hoarder do i mostly only have place for four ~ more Messages .

Blog Entries
    Raphael: Nice, finally Baki as a faceclaim. I like his NP a lot. Bethesda basically allows others to get a healing buff from just licking his sweat, making me question what actually that vial of miracle cure is. But i like the most the interpretation of Dudael, really creative and fitting. Great sheet.

Dapunta: Well another creative servant of Kamerad of biblical proportions both in scale, description and choice of words. Great as usual. How long do you sit on your sheets?

Blog Entries
    an hour of lore/history googling and book reading, 2 hours of finding FCs, 30 mins of figuring out skills/np, 50 days of letting the doc rot in the archives, 30 mins of actually writing it

Blog Entries
    damn, thats fast. But yeah faceclaims can be a pain. I always wonder how all find theirs

Blog Entries
    damn, thats fast. But yeah faceclaims can be a pain. I always wonder how all find theirs
    I use sites like Danbooru (NSFW) Gelbooru (NSFW) Safebooru and Zerochan as they are pretty good with their tagging system to find good faceclaims - though mostly anime ones. DeviantArt can help as well surprisingly.

Pronouns - She/Her