STR: A
    END: B
    AGI: C
    MAG: C
    LCK: B
    Arts - Arts - Buster - Buster - Quick

Class and Personal Skills

Class Skills
    Riding (A): A skill that denotes a servant’s aptitude for riding mounts. At this level Rider is able to successfully mount things anywhere between automobiles and animal mounts such as horses. Due to Saber never having rode a phantasmal beast, this skill does not allow for the riding of those mounts.

Magic Resistance (C): Cancels Spells with a chant with two or less verses. Cannot defend against mage craft and greater rituals. Due to Rider’s legend he resists magic of ice and wind elements somewhat better than others.

Personal Skills

Protection of Faith ~ Most Loved~ (EX): A skill given to servants in recognition of their devotion towards a higher power, whether that power is all good or all evil. Servants with this skill are blessed with a form of protection given unto them by their deity, be it mental protection or warding off of curses. This variation of the skill is bestowed upon Servants deemed the most loved by their deity, allowing for a multitude of effects depending upon the high power.

Charisma (B):A skill given to servants in recognition of their ability to charm and command armies in battle. At this rank, the servant is able to increase it’s allies stats akin to a Commander of an army or nation. Other servants allied with Saber receive a rank up in STR and END.

Noble Phantasms

мої минулі роки
    moyi mynuli roky “my bygone years”
    Go on now, fight for my worship
    Anti-Unit (Self) Noble Phantasm (D-A)
    Targets: 1 (Self)
    Saber’s primary Noble Phantasm, and the sublimation of Saber’s legend prior to his conversion to Christianity. In Saber’s life time he created six totems in the city of Kiev in honor of six different pagan gods that would constantly fight for his worship. As such this Noble Phantasm takes the forms of Saber’s armaments each bestowing a unique power to saber while in use. Just as in Saber’s legend though, the longer the certain totem is in use, the stronger its abilities become, however the longer the other totems are not in use the weaker their abilities become. Due to the pagan god’s need to be loved only one totem can be activated at a time.

Perun (A) “Strike down my Enemies”- the gift from the supreme Slavic deity, Perun. This Noble Phantasm takes the form of Perun’s favored weapon a lightning bolt shaped sword. As per Perun’s worship pact, this use of this particular Noble Phantasm allows Saber to strike his enemies with the force of thunder and as swiftly as lightning itself. The first god that lusted for Saber’s devotion. At Saber’s birth, Perun could feel the potential of his legacy. Knowing what Saber would day do, Perun first made his pact with saber amlost right after birth.

Stribog (D) “Level with the Gods”- the Slavic god of the wind. In some legends stribog’s breath created a gust that even blew mountains apart. Stribog’s gift to Saber includes a pair of magical boots. These boots allow the wearer to fly above the ground and move at faster speeds, thus Stribog thought Saber would be more willing to worship him if the Saber was “level with him”. This Noble Phantasm however does not provide any physical improvement to the servant nor does it provide protection from magic.

Dazhd'bog (C) “Strength from Faith”- A Slavic war god. During Saber’s training, a war god, Dazhd'bog, took notice in his potential. Dazhd'bog then offered Saber a proposition, he would gift Saber two gloves that gives it’s wearer unimaginable strength and in exchange Saber would worship Dazhd'bog.

Mokosh (B) “Love from the Mother”- just like any loving mother, the slavic deity of nature, moskosh treats Saber as her own child in order to obtain his worship. Moskosh showed Saber her love by gifting him a suit of armor made of the strongest material found in nature. This armor can increase its density to further sure up defenses.

Khors (C) “Weary of the Storm”- a Slavic storm god. Once while at sea, Saber’s boat almost capsized due to a storm created by khors. In an attempt to calm the storm, Saber offered his worship in exchange for the storm to stop. Khors accepted and gifted Saber a helmet that would give him courage even in the face of death as a symbol of their pact.

Simargl (D) “Loyal Watchers”- a Slavic dog spirit. While Simargl was not a patron god of anything, he still obtained Saber’s attention and subsequent worship when he presented saber with a jewel necklace. This totem allows saber to summon forth winged dog like phantasmal beasts that can then be used as scouts and spy’s for Saber. While These phantasmal beasts may take the form similar to that of a dog, their bodies are merely spiritual and cannot be used for combat purposes. If any an enemy were to try to destroy one it would be as simple as waving away a cloud of dust.

хрещення Києва
    khreshchennya Kyyeva “Baptism of Kiev”
    The One Most Deserving of My Devotion
    Anti-Divine Noble Phantasm (A+)
    Targets: 1
    A noble phantasm that embodies the forceful conversion of Saber’s people to Christianity. Upon Saber’s arrival back to Kiev after his own conversion to Christianity, he ordered that all pagan idols be destroyed and thrown in the dnieper River. Once this task was completed saber gave the command to his people “man or woman, rich or poor, master or slaves, present yourself at the river tomorrow or be named an enemy of the king.” The very next day thousands of his people showed up to the river willingly or forced.
    As the price of his conversion to Christianity, Saber was given the power to defy and subdue the divine, the only gift God had left to offer him. This noble phantasm takes the form of a glowing light that envelopes Saber upon activation. The light itself is the light of God, that is said to blind and prostrate all who gaze upon him lest they die due to the incomparable nature that is God. Since in this case this light is applied to saber, those Servants not of divine origin or lineage will not be affected by this noble phantasm however skills and other noble phantasm those Servants might have with a connection to the divine are negated. Simply put this noble phantasm is used to bring down the power of those who worship a different God than Saber

Background
    Born as the youngest and last in line for the Rus throne, Saber was able to quickly rise through the ranks of his fellow brothers through the aid of both his mentor, Dobrnya and the Gods that desired his worship. From a young age Saber had begun to form pacts with various deities all promising him different gifts in exchange for his worship, due to this Saber was able to grow strong and soon became a competent soldier.
    Upon his father’s death bed, Saber was named the ruler of Novgorod however the claim of king and ruler of the capital of Kiev was given to his eldest brother. Armed with his gifts and boayers at his side, Saber quickly captured Kiev away from his brother and became the sole king of the Rus.
    Years later Saber began to grow board of his old gods and announced that he begin to worship 1 God over all the others. Naturally both those of divine and mortal origin rushed to his kingdom to seek an audience with the hopes of converting Saber to their religion and political aspirations.
    After his baptism into Christianity, Saber then went about the forceful conversion of his own people, No longer would his people worship “lesser Gods” as he would put it.

Personality
    As the man most loved by God, Vladimir the Great is a man of unrivaled ego and arrogance. Due to the constant worship of him by many pagan gods, Saber developed his own god complex through the notion if every god wanted his praise he must be a power higher than that of God. This way of thinking however, does not apply to how he views humans. While Saber still envisions himself as a human above all others he does not think of other humans as completely inferior beings. His understanding is that any human can obtain the power of the gods and therefore be worthy of his respect however there is only one that is the most adored.
    Last edited by Perry Ellis.; December 9th, 2020 at 11:29 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bugs View Post
    Been gone for a while, but I'm obliged to respond to a sheet on a figure I've personally done in the past.

Mithridates: You clearly understand the mindset of a figure rarely talked about, to the point where I have to assume we read the same biography.
    I have a few critiques, or maybe just nitpicks. Prisoner of Fortune is essentially just Battle Continuation with the stipulation that he can't kill himself--which doesn't work too well considering the Mana stat you've supplied for him, in addition to being past the Age of Gods, etc.

I think there's a case for giving Mithridates a Reality Marble if you really wanted to, but frankly it would make a lot more sense to have the Vespers NP be the Marble. The wording on both is also a little strange and clunky, but considering this is your first attempt that's obviously fine.

This has probably sounded too mean. I do like a potential conversation between Mithridates and Gil, though.
    How dare you trash on my treasured masterpiece! *kidding*

It wasn't harsh at all. I just tried to put ideas to text so it comes off as scattered if not prosaic in some parts. The difficult part is knowing what he should be capable of. The reality marble, you can think of it as a sort of unlimited poison works, but I also wanted to include the wilderness as his imagined ideal to retreat to and turn himself into the predator if he is being chased by another servant. A vial containing every poison he knows of is probably more viable given his magical ability, though. I really want to include the mad honey somehow since it's a splendid detail.

The Vespers one is trickier to figure out. I wanted something where he could attack all the enemy servants simultaneously wherever they be so long as he knew their exact locations. And it would require he make the die cast and be forced to attack all the other servants if he wanted to use the attack, meaning he would make enemies out of everyone, like how he made a sworn enemy out of Rome. The familiar bird is the physical manifestation of the noble phantasm as a messenger bird he would send to give work to commence the operation. And, of course, you can only do the attack once. My imagination limited me to coming up with familiar soldiers as the method of attack (or spirits of Mithridates' former soldiers that died trusting his cause?). A soldier would spawn in the immediate vicinity of each enemy servant and attack its target, even if contained in a bounded field or something of the sort.

Mithridates is definitely someone who should be talked about more. He's just such a colorful character, someone you'd expect to be a mythological character, but who was actually a real person. I like the assassin class for him since I see him as a sort of anti-Arturia, someone who would portray himself as an Arturia but is really only in it out of fear of losing his own control and will use any less than noble and unconventional technique to get it done.

Blog Entries
    finally time again to read some stuff

sry i dont have much to say to most sheets

Tethra: I rarely read a sheet and just think "Thats canon". really great sheet that feels right at home in the fateverse. Definitely one of my favourites.

Vladimir: I have yet to study more about the slavic mythology, but it is interesting to see that so many wanted his worship. interesting to see, but having NP's from those gods and from the christian god seems weird to me.

Quote Originally Posted by DelRey View Post

Vladimir: I have yet to study more about the slavic mythology, but it is interesting to see that so many wanted his worship. interesting to see, but having NP's from those gods and from the christian god seems weird to me.
    thanks for the review! Tbh it was kind of hard writing the reasoning for why the different gods wanted his worship/ why would he worship so many Gods and then ultimately switch. I tried to communicate that he possibly got bored of those Gods and wanted something more, that’s why His second np specifically works against the divine in that once he activated it he “Rejecting his humananity (Jojo)”. Main issue was I couldn’t find a reason why he would be considered a man that the gods wanted. Like he did impressive things and had an amazing army but overall he’s historic accomplishments when it comes to miltary are pretty standard for a king imo.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Skull View Post
    Hmm... It's that annoying stage of creativity again. Everything else about the current Sheet is finished except for the most important thing - the Noble Phantasm. I just can't seem to think of what it could be. Woe is me~
    you too huh? I am done with a Servant too, a complicated at that, but i cant figure out what personality he should have. It misses the "creepy-factor" yet FeelsBadMan

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Perry Ellis. View Post
    thanks for the review! Tbh it was kind of hard writing the reasoning for why the different gods wanted his worship/ why would he worship so many Gods and then ultimately switch. I tried to communicate that he possibly got bored of those Gods and wanted something more, that’s why His second np specifically works against the divine in that once he activated it he “Rejecting his humananity (Jojo)”. Main issue was I couldn’t find a reason why he would be considered a man that the gods wanted. Like he did impressive things and had an amazing army but overall he’s historic accomplishments when it comes to miltary are pretty standard for a king imo.
    You've made me realize your take on Vlad is basically a harem protagonist. Nothing special but gets tons of
    gods
    girls
    chasing after him anyways...

Quote Originally Posted by RoydGolden View Post
    You've made me realize your take on Vlad is basically a harem protagonist. Nothing special but gets tons of
    gods
    girls
    Royd you legend you just gave me his reason for the gods following him. Definitely going to steal that.

I can already imagine how Blackbeard and he interact. The Harem boy vs the Harem wisher

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by RoydGolden View Post
    gods
    girls
    Wouldn't that be the same treatment Arjuna got in FGO? Also, there's Adonis and I think Helen in Greek myth?
    Noob here. Sorry about that.

Darkened Misty Metropolis Lambda-Nu's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I have returned. Is this what Cap felt like when he woke up to find that he spent the past 70 years as an icicle? Ah, oh well. I'm working on updating my compilation and should have it completed in time for the next milestone. After that, I'll go through every sheet that's been posted and give reviews on the ones I like the best. A way of making up for my long absence.
    The joys of being a Mommy

Loading... Loading... Loading... Loading... Complete.

Servant Database (v2.0)

CHALDEA SECURITY ORGANIZATION: AUTHORIZED PERSONNEL ONLY
    Singularity / Lostbelt Database

For those of you who'd like to see how far I'm getting on constructing new Servant sheets
    Upcoming Servant Sheets

Blog Entries
    The Lambda of the famed house Nu is back.
    Do you plan on continuing your Lostbelts? Before i made a profile i read through the whole thread and wish to see it revived

Blog Entries
    The Lambda of the famed house Nu is back.
    Do you plan on continuing your Lostbelts? Before i made a profile i read through the whole thread and wish to see it revived
    I plan on continuing them, but they’re still incomplete. Might be a while before that, but my Tsukihime Singularity is mostly complete. You can look forward to that pretty soon.

Servant Database (v2.0)

For those of you who'd like to see how far I'm getting on constructing new Servant sheets
    Upcoming Servant Sheets

Blog Entries
    Anyway, since I've already told you guys what I plan to do for CaS/LB, might as well give some details on what Servants I have in store for the near future.

Rider - Skanderbeg: Mostly complete. All I have to do is finish his lore and personality sections and find an FC.

Foreigner - Nezahuacoyotl: Something I want to work on but just haven't really figured out what to do with it. The main thing this sheet will be based around is Nezah's purported encounter with an "Unknown, Unknowable Lord of Everywhere". For the purposes of this sheet, that "Unknown, Unknowable Lord" is going to be Yog-Sothoth.

Lancer - Adolf Hitler (Lostbelt): Mostly complete. However, there is a unique situation for this one in that I do not plan on releasing it and the corresponding Lostbelt until I have completed my Dietrich Bonhoeffer sheet, since he will play a major role in it and it just wouldn't feel right.

Assassin - Koga Saburo: Might end up abandoning this one since I have no idea how I could keep him from being a complete and utter Chiyome clone. I hate clone characters. They just seem incredibly lazy.

Rider - Argo: Might actually be the closest to completion out of these sheets I'm mentioning.

Rider - Hanuman: About halfway there. His Skills are mostly worked out, but his Noble Phantasms, lore, and personality have yet to be completed.

Dietrich Bonhoeffer: I really just need to work on his Noble Phantasm and it'll be good to go.

Caster - Lucius Tarquinius Superbus: This is the thing delaying the release of my Rome Singularity. While his Noble Phantasms. His lore and personality has been mapped out and I have put a great amount of effort into making his first Noble Phantasm, but his Personal Skills and second Noble Phantasm have yet to be figured out.

Alter Ego - Mount Fuji: I have gotten nowhere since the last time we've discussed it...

Ruler - Ahura Mazda: Before I went on hiatus, progress on this one was slow but steady. Now I need to get it moving again but I've lost most of my train of thought for it.

Avenger - Duyordhana: Since we already have Karna, Arjuna, and Ashwattaman, I'm surprised that no one's seemed to have done anything for him. But writer's block is a real piece of work...

Athena and Hades: I really liked what Lostbelt 5 did with the Olympians, so I want to try to expand on it. These two were specifically picked because they are my favorite Greek gods, but trying to translate Greek gods into weird, massive alien spaceships is harder than it sounds. The tricky part is what kind of purpose their Aletheia forms served.

If you've got any ideas that could help me out with any of these, it'd be greatly appreciated.
    Last edited by Lambda-Nu; December 16th, 2020 at 01:19 AM.

Servant Database (v2.0)

Upcoming Servant Sheets

Tethra: I rarely read a sheet and just think "Thats canon". really great sheet that feels right at home in the fateverse. Definitely one of my favourites.
    Thank you! I was worried I went too far in some places, haha.

Anyway, I'm afraid I don't have much help for you Lambda, other than saying "i'm interested in seeing these when they're done"! Especially since I'm working on a Koga Saburo and Foreigner Nezahuacoyotl myself...

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by kiwi View Post
    Thank you! I was worried I went too far in some places, haha.

Anyway, I'm afraid I don't have much help for you Lambda, other than saying "i'm interested in seeing these when they're done"! Especially since I'm working on a Koga Saburo and Foreigner Nezahuacoyotl myself...
    That should be interesting. Please tell me that your Nezahuacoyotl isn't linked to Yog-Sothoth too. I'd rather not run the risk of making it seem like we're ripping each other off.
    Last edited by Lambda-Nu; December 16th, 2020 at 02:01 AM.

Servant Database (v2.0)

Upcoming Servant Sheets

Blog Entries
    so much to look forward too!

If I werent stuck up with my Foreigner story I wouldve probably made a Skanderbeg Sheet a while ago. Im still wondering how he still hasnt got a sheet so far. If you search for a faceclaim, he needs to have his helmet. Trust me, albanians are obsessed with this thing. My best friend is one and I will get him one when he marries someday. It is so revered, when I make my sheet, this thing gonna be an armor NP or something for sure.

I am always looking forward to new Foreigner sheets. Nezahualcoyotl gonna be interesting. South/Mesoamerican sheets is what got me started to do my own stuff. If you dont want to do Yog-Sothoth, i could maybe recommend one of their underlings, Umr at Tawil. He is the guardian of the final gate, therefore he was pretty all-knowing himself. He could make a Foreigner/Gatekeeper servant of some sense. I sometimes think a narrower approach to powers helps find vision for abilities. Especially for weird all powerful beings. But an arabic sounding name put together with an aztec ruler could be weird.

Beware of hitler sheets, you could offend someone like my sheet in the contest rn. But if you make him a summer alt with in swimming suit it should be okay i guess.......

ooooh ahura mazda as servant? tricky one. from my three/four started story attempts (Mesomerican, Persian, balkan, vague concept for baltikum) i refrained from attempting to make him one. His Amesha Spenta are more my thing.

Blog Entries
    That could be a good idea for Nezah. I might consider it.

The Nazi Germany Lostbelt has been in the works for quite some time. I’ve mentioned it in a few of my progress reports on the CaS/LB forum. But the only reason why I could see a Hitler sheet offending someone is if it presents him as a good guy, which this won’t.

Speaking of Servant sheets that could offend people, I considered the idea of making Joe Biden and Donald Trump sheets before the election that would have poked fun at both of them. Of course, I didn’t go through with it.

My idea for Ahura Mazda is to make him an inverted Angra Mainyu; a nameless dude who was chosen to be All the World’s Good and worshipped.

Servant Database (v2.0)

Upcoming Servant Sheets

Mmm... for Dietrich Bonhoeffer, perhaps a crystallization of the July 20 plot (which he himself was not involved in, with all likelihood, but was condemned for), or even something representative of his unfinished book, Ethics? It was centred around the theme of "Christlikeness" and he himself arguably died a pariah who'd worked to try and save the Jews (which Yeshua/Jesus himself would have been), so that maybe is a factor?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by King of Braves View Post
    Mmm... for Dietrich Bonhoeffer, perhaps a crystallization of the July 20 plot (which he himself was not involved in, with all likelihood, but was condemned for), or even something representative of his unfinished book, Ethics? It was centred around the theme of "Christlikeness" and he himself arguably died a pariah who'd worked to try and save the Jews (which Yeshua/Jesus himself would have been), so that maybe is a factor?
    A Noble Phantasm that has something to do with the 20 July plot was the most obvious choice for one of his NPs. Ethics could work as a Noble Phantasm too. I do prefer to try to give my Servants two NPs if possible.

Servant Database (v2.0)

Upcoming Servant Sheets

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    "Hey mister, how would you like to die? Do you want to be stabbed to death, burnt to death, gouged to death, or maybe... cursed♥️to♥️death♥️~?"

Servant Avenger:

Appearance:

Source

True Name: Mahsuri

Alignment: Chaotic Evil

Alternate Classes: Caster, Ruler

Armament: A ceremonial Kris dagger.

Strength- D
    Agility- C
    Endurance- B+
    Mana- B
    Luck- D
    NP- B

Personality
    A kind woman. A serene woman who offers compassion to anyone, heedless of their circumstances・social standing. While praised for her great beauty, she never paid any mind to such things, being almost oblivious to the effect her charms had on others.

...That's the sort of person Mahsuri was. However, the hatred and betrayal of her unjust death combined with her awakening in the Avenger Class has distorted Mahsuri's personality. She now carries the part of an innocent and childish girl, but is filled with hatred at the "humans" who ended her life. Smiling cheerfully she stains her hands in blood, and with an innocent giggle she places horrid curses upon her foes.

Fundamentally, Avenger is a broken woman who lost her faith in humanity when all her pleas for mercy fell on deaf ears. She believes that bonds are meaningless and humans are creatures who destroy and betray each other just by living. Beyond Avenger's cutesy, innocently cruel demeanor is a bitter and cynical person who both deeply craves and scorns affection. If she were to meet someone who reminded her of her beloved husband, perhaps a glimmer of the kindhearted girl from so long ago would return.

In her dying moments Avenger's wish was simply to avenge herself upon her killers, which she accomplished by cursing Langkawi Island. Now that curse has already been fulfilled, and those who hurt her long since dead, but her hatred has yet to dull. So as a Servant Avenger broadens her list of targets to include all humanity, pursuing the Grail's power to wipe out "that festering mass of liars and killers" in a grand curse that far surpasses anything she would've been capable of in life. Secretly she knows deep down that such a wish would never satisfy her, but the Avenger who wallows in hatred and curses simply doesn't know any other way to live than seeking revenge on those she blames for her death, no matter how meaningless it might be.

From the Pontianak's nature as an embodiment of the grudges of women who died in childbirth and Avenger's own regrets over being unable to carry her son to term, she's especially cruel towards child-abusers. Avenger would take sadistic glee in torturing anyone who'd harm a child in her presence. Conversely, she shows a rare soft spot towards innocent children, adopting a motherly-like role towards them (this looks somewhat odd given her own youthful appearance). If asked how this trait coexists with her wish to eradicate all humanity (which includes children) Avenger will simply get confused and angry as she tries to reconcile those twin halves of her identity.

Likes: cursing people, children, purehearted trust (won't admit it)
    Dislikes: false accusations, humanity, anyone who'd harm children
    Talents: healing (formerly), curses
    Natural Enemy: Wan Mahora

Class Skills:

Avenger- D+
    The nature of an Avenger as one who piles up the grudges and hatreds of others upon themselves. It is easier for one to accumulate hatred and resentment, and negative emotions directed at the user are instantly converted into magical power. Furthermore, the rate of Mana generation becomes higher when receiving damage. Avenger drew the hatred of those who envied her for her beauty and kind nature, greedily believing any rumors that would let them feel superior to such a "perfect existence". However after her death the villagers realized they'd been wrong in killing Avenger, and over generations her reputation was rehabilitated into a saintly figure who poured forth righteous anger at her accusers. As such her ability to gather hatred isn't as strong compared to some other Avengers.

Oblivion Correction- C
    People are creatures that forget many things, but an Avenger never forgets. This single-minded determination to cling forever onto a grudge greatly boosts the damage dealt by critical strikes in battle. Avenger's hatred cursed her people for seven generations, bringing many misfortunes and disasters. However even her grudge was finally exorcised, as Avenger came to forgive the children of those who had once meant her harm. While this Class manifests Mahsuri in the state of continuing to hate and curse her killers, nevertheless the fact she eventually let go of her vengeance is enough to reduce this Skill's rank somewhat.

Self-Replenishment (Mana)- C
    A Skill where one's magical energy endlessly surges forth until their revenge is accomplished. Recovers a miniscule amount of magical energy for every turn. This ability is strengthened by the legend where a well set up for Avenger after death would rejuvenate those who bathed in it. Those waters flow through her Saint Graph, letting Avenger to a greater degree refill her own magical energy.

Personal Skills:

Healing Magecraft- E
    A Skill that expresses one's proficiency in Magecraft specializing in healing others, rather than to kill or cause harm. Avenger was revered as a healer in her local village. Folklore tells that the well set up to honor her after death possesses miraculous healing properties, as those who bathed in it were purified of various ailments. Thus she would normally obtain a high rank in this Skill. However as this Class emphasizes her hatred at those who killed her over her nature as a healer, Avenger's prowess in the alleviating arts has almost entirely been sealed away. She only barely still possesses this Skill as a vestige of her once-kind nature.

Golden Rule (Body)- B
    Denotes possession of a natural and perfect goddess-like body, preserving beauty. Avenger's most renowned feature prior to her death was her incredible beauty, extolled as being unrivalled in all of Langkawi Island. However that very beauty led to tragedy when the village chieftain's wife, having grown jealous of Avenger, conspired to have her killed on the false allegation she'd cheated on her husband.

As such, Avenger regards this Skill and the attention it garners her as far closer to a curse.

Battle Continuation- A
    A Skill that allows for the continuation of combat after receiving fatal wounds. At this rank, Avenger can persevere in battle after suffering even crippling levels of damage, requiring a decisive blow to her head or heart to bring her down for good. In legend, when the mob of villagers tried to execute Avenger they found none of the swords and spears they used could do the job. She remained alive even while impaled with numerous blades, a gruesome sight which unnerved the villagers until Avenger herself offered to end the farce by revealing that only her family's heirloom Kris dagger could kill her. Finally they took the blade and plunged it through her heart, but Avenger still clung to life long enough to breathe a final hateful curse upon her killers. Less a will to live than sheer refusal to die born of spite, such anecdote qualifies Avenger for a high rank in this Skill.

Innocent Monster (Pontianak)- D
    An attribute possessed by Servants whose true history and existence have been distorted by the false reputations and gossips accumulated over the course of their life and thereafter, without concern for the actual person's will or appearance. As consequence, the Servant's abilities and appearance have been rendered to conform to the specifications of their legend. Incidentally, this Personal Skill cannot be removed.

Normally, Mahsuri's qualifications for the Avenger Class aren't too great, as she only cursed her tormentors in her lowest moment and was by nature a kind-hearted and generous woman. To compensate for this Avenger's Saint Graph has been fused with the legend of the Pontianak, a female ghoul in Malay mythology said to be born from the grudges of women who died in childbirth. As Avenger was pregnant with her son (mistaken for the product of an affair) when she was killed, she has enough compatibility to make this combination possible.

This Skill lends Avenger a variety of abilities she never possessed in life. She gains Bloodsucking at rank B, Witchcraft at rank C, a rank-up to parameters under the light of the full moon and unnerving presence akin to D-ranked Dread Visage. In return however Avenger suffers a weakness to nails and holy-type weaponry.

Noble Phantasm
    Makam Mahsuri
    White Blood For Innocence, Black Curse For Darkest Sin

Type: Anti-Unit

As she lay dying, Avenger placed a curse upon her killers, that Langkawi Island would suffer seven generations of ruin as penance for her unjust death. That deathbed curse, carrying all the sorrow and spite of a saintly women whose protests to her innocence were repaid with a torturous demise, has been sublimated into Avenger's Noble Phantasm. Upon invoking its true name, Avenger willfully cuts herself on her Kris dagger, spilling white blood- which flowed from her body in legend as a symbol of her innocence- onto the blade. She then slashes the opponent, enforcing the concept of "sevenfold misfortune" upon them.

Following the initial slash, additional damage is inflicted in the form of "phantom cuts" for the next six turns (one turn=one slash). Being the manifestation of Avenger's overflowing grudge rather than a physical blade the following slashes can't be blocked by normal means, but only evaded through a successful Luck check or curse-resistance at the same rank. In other words, this Noble Phantasm forces the opponent to make six consecutive Luck checks to avoid damage as well as dealing with the dagger itself.

Naturally, the culmination of these slashes is enough to almost surely finish off the opponent assuming all seven connect. To those unable to see cursed-energy, if the foe succumbs to this technique it'll look like they suddenly fall apart into ribbons after just getting cut once by Avenger's dagger.
    Last edited by RoydGolden; May 14th, 2023 at 11:45 PM. Reason: Rebalanced Skills and fleshed out personality

Blog Entries
    Mahsuri: Actually had to look her up since I have almost no familiarity with Malaysian history or folklore. Anyway, I like it. You managed to take a rather short story and make a pretty good Servant out of it. It’s a rather simplistic set, but it works.

Servant Database (v2.0)

Upcoming Servant Sheets