Page 95 of 621 FirstFirst ... 4585909394959697100105145195595 ... LastLast
Results 1,881 to 1,900 of 12409

Thread: Create-A-Servant 3

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Kabalisto Koga's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    About your idea towards Ahura Mazda i would recommend that you perhaps try to make a true Divine servant as this and the other yazata Gods were former part of the anciient Iranian World .

I am apologise for the followiing joke
    And because you said Icecicle after many years :welcome back Lambda do you Need perhaps a to warm you up ?

Thats remind me that i work currently on a Shappur II the Great servant.
    Your verified Chikara-production Studios !

Dont ship me with anyone unless i say so !

When you wake a Dragon in his Lair...

Blog Entries
    like always, cool sheet royd.
    The imagery of white blood is something that never crossed my mind, but it really something special.

But I feel like there couldve been done more with the frame you set it in.
    You mention that she was pregnant right at the end with her fusion, yet it seems like she isnt driven by that despite her being an expecting mother. In fact her innocent monster skill just seemed to be slapped onto the sheet without really incorporating it fully. I think IM is a skill that really influences the Servant and her being fused with a ghoul representing grudges of the women who died while giving birth. Either hate for child murderers or active hate for their own children that led to their demise could be a theme running through it. The fusion could explain too why she has (imo) one rank above what she should qualify as. But I personally compare her to C ranker Salieri and I think his story is more prominent than hers, so thats why i think for her rank D+ or something would fit better.

So I like the concept and frame and skills, but the theme could be deeper.

and now i feel like a blockhead, me with 5 sheets criticizing the Servant creating Machine that is Royd. Dio Santissimo Misericordia de mi

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by DelRey View Post
    like always, cool sheet royd.
    The imagery of white blood is something that never crossed my mind, but it really something special.

But I feel like there couldve been done more with the frame you set it in.
    You mention that she was pregnant right at the end with her fusion, yet it seems like she isnt driven by that despite her being an expecting mother. In fact her innocent monster skill just seemed to be slapped onto the sheet without really incorporating it fully. I think IM is a skill that really influences the Servant and her being fused with a ghoul representing grudges of the women who died while giving birth. Either hate for child murderers or active hate for their own children that led to their demise could be a theme running through it. The fusion could explain too why she has (imo) one rank above what she should qualify as. But I personally compare her to C ranker Salieri and I think his story is more prominent than hers, so thats why i think for her rank D+ or something would fit better.

So I like the concept and frame and skills, but the theme could be deeper.

and now i feel like a blockhead, me with 5 sheets criticizing the Servant creating Machine that is Royd. Dio Santissimo Misericordia de mi
    Fair enough about IM feeling tacked on. I didn't want to go too deeply into it because that part was my stretch from the original legend (to justify connecting her to the Pontianak), whereas it was just that her pregnancy drew suspicion from the villagers that she was having an affair rather than necessarily still being that way when she died. Mainly I just thought she was somewhat underpowered without it as she doesn't have any combat-experience and her only good attack-method is her NP. But I will consider taking your advise and adding to her personality section based on that. And lowering Avenger to D+ rank sounds reasonable. I wasn't sure about giving her straight Cs anyways.

Also, don't worry about it, there's no rule a fake can't surpass the original that says someone whose made fewer sheets can't criticize someone whose made more. It's not a contest.

Blog Entries
    Update: So I added another paragraph to Mahsuri's Personality section fleshing out the part you mentioned and ranked down her Avenger Skill. Any thoughts?

Blog Entries
    I like the imagery of her being like a mother to other kids. And her confusion is comparable to the Clytie situation. Her relationship with Jack The Ripper would be interesting to observe in chaldea.

And i think her connection with pontianak was a smart decision to level her up. The connection is clear in the Fateverse thats more than enough. I like that part

Quote Originally Posted by Lambda-Nu View Post
    That should be interesting. Please tell me that your Nezahuacoyotl isn't linked to Yog-Sothoth too. I'd rather not run the risk of making it seem like we're ripping each other off.
    Don't worry there, it's not Yog.

Blog Entries
    Servant Berserker:

Appearance:

Source

True Name: "Viking of Stamford Bridge"

Alignment: Chaotic Neutral

Alternate Class: Gatekeeper

Strength- A
    Agility- D
    Endurance- A+
    Mana- D
    Luck- C
    NP- B

Personality
    A proud and boisterous individual, Berserker is fixated on one thing and one thing only. To obtain glory by killing as many warriors as possible and dying a glorious death in battle, like any good Viking should. For that reason she's overjoyed to be summoned as a Heroic Spirit knowing that her deeds were recorded for eternity. However she's somewhat annoyed that her name got forgotten by history. Berserker's wish on the Holy Grail would simply be for her name to be remembered once more.

Despite hailing from an era when the old myths were already drawing to a close, as Christianity supplanted the traditional Viking faith, Berserker still greatly looked up to them. She adamantly believes the Throne Of Heroes to be "Valhalla", and looks forward to joining her fallen kin in the final battle of Ragnarok. Berserker is prone to offering a prayer to the Allfather Odin before entering battle, beseeching him for either victory or a worthy death. She also shows a fangirlish side of her personality towards other great Viking heroes from ages past, for Berserker deeply idolizes them as rolemodels.

Dislikes: being forgotten, cowardice, dying outside of battle
    Talent: last stands
    Natural Enemy: Harold Godwinson

Class Skills:

Mad Enhancement- C
    A Skill that characterizes the Berserker Class, ranking up parameters in return for a loss of sanity and/or hindering mental capacities. At this rank, all parameters save Luck and Mana are ranked up, but most of one's reason is lost. As Berserker is not normally "mad" this Skill merely expresses through her immense battle-lust. Upon entering combat, a savage fury takes hold of Berserker, driving her to attack everything around her heedless of enemy or ally. This fog only lifts once the battle comes to an end, after which Berserker will be greatly exhausted in both mind and body, requiring several hours to recover.

Personal Skills:

Last Stand- A++
    A rare Skill held by those who became legendary for singlehandedly making an impossible last stand against crushing odds. Berserker's last stand at Stamford Bridge is possibly the most famous example of such in history, having held the line against five thousand Saxon warriors for almost a full hour before finally falling. As such she holds a great rank in this Skill.

In her case it serves as a composite of Battle Continuation, Knowledge Of Melee Combat and Demonic Defender Of State at rank A. Granting Berserker the skills to fight on even in the face of lethal wounds, hold her own amidst large crowds of foes and rank-up all her physical stats while defending a region she's designated as her "Bridge".

Uncrowned Arms Mastery- N/A
    Denotes arms prowess that went unrecognized in one's lifetime for various reasons. To an observer looking at her stat sheet, all Berserker's stats and other Personal Skills appear a rank-down from their true values. Berserker possesses an unusual version of this Skill as while she performed legendary feats, they were never attributed to her true name which was lost to history. Berserker herself is merely a nameless Viking warrior, with only her word that she truly carried out the feats alleged to her. As such this effect isn't dispelled even if Berserker's "true name" (the Viking of Stamford Bridge) is revealed.

Protection From Fire And Iron- A
    In the throes of their blood-frenzy the Nordic berserkers were said to be immune to both fire and iron. As the embodiment of mankind's image of a Viking berserker, Berserker obtains a Personal Skill drawing from this belief. At this rank, it equates to a localized Bounded Field surrounding Berserker's body that rejects the very concepts of fire and iron. She can walk through the hottest inferno without singing an eyelash, and iron swords will merely shatter harmlessly against her skin. Only attacks ranked A or higher, or a Noble Phantasm ranked B or higher can break through this defense.

Noble Phantasm
    Stamford
    You Shall Not Escape Me

Type: Anti-Unit~Army

A Noble Phantasm crowned with the name of Berserker's legendary last stand at Stamford Bridge. It takes the form of a large double-bladed Viking war-axe inscribed with Nordic runes. Reflecting how the narrow conditions of the bridge hemmed in Berserker's foes and kept them from getting away, its effect as a Noble Phantasm is simple yet devastatingly effective in Berserker's hands. Each swing of the axe will cleave space itself itself to pull enemies towards her, bringing them within range. Even a missed swing will cleave space to drag the opponent closer to her, potentially catching them off-guard and making Berserker a tricky opponent to face.

So here's another sheet from me. Since basically nothing is known about this figure other than their famous feat, I think a genderbend is fair enough. As usual comments and critiques would be welcome. Thanks for reading!

Blog Entries
    another day, another sheet from royd. Where do you get all the servants from? And how long do you take to create them?

finally THA HANDO from jojo as a NP.

simple straight forward and nice sheet. I wouldve added an effect that prevents some mental interferences like intimidation or something like that, due to her sheer determination of surviving that long. And i dont know what its called, but there was a skill denoting one of fighting with the goal to die or something. do you think that would fit her character? I edit if i find the skill name, else i cant sleep tonight

btw in last stand "knowledge of melee combat" is missing the combat
    Last edited by DelRey; December 17th, 2020 at 07:29 PM.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by DelRey View Post
    another day, another sheet from royd. Where do you get all the servants from? And how long do you take to create them?

finally THA HANDO from jojo as a NP.

simple straight forward and nice sheet. I wouldve added an effect that prevents some mental interferences like intimidation or something like that, due to her sheer determination of surviving that long. And i dont know what its called, but there was a skill denoting one of fighting with the goal to die or something. do you think that would fit her character? I edit if i find the skill name, else i cant sleep tonight
    I tend to bounce Servant ideas around in my head for months before ever writing them up, so when I finally do get the inspiration it can look like I'm churning them out really fast. Yeah, her NP being kind of like The Hand occurred to me, though hers can only erase distance rather than physical matter so it's not a sure-kill in the same way (that said, just being a fuckhuge axe swung by someone with A-rank Strength means it can cut through most stuff anyways).

For an anti-mental interference Skill, Berserkers don't seem to have/need stuff like that, since Bravery is sealed my Mad Enhancement and all. I kind of imagine ME on its own normally blocks mental interference in some form when active. And the one you're thinking of is Angra's Murderous Intent Skill. I remember from using it for my Aristodemus sheet. Maybe it'd fit, but she's not really fighting to die as I see it but fighting not caring whether she lives or dies. If she lives, great, gets to keep fighting and win more glory, and if she dies, she gets to go out gloriously in battle, also great. Either option is a win for her. So while Berserker def plans on dying in battle someday, she's not really in a rush. That's why I don't think a Skill like that quite works for her. Maybe I didn't make that too clear in her Personality section though.

In any case, thanks for the feedback DelRey!

- - - Updated - - -

I actually thought the Skill's name was just Knowledge Of Melee. I'll correct that posthaste, thanks.

Weird question, but do you guys think there'd be anyone for which Clairvoyance (Digital) would be a valid skill? The primary issue with it is that that kind of mass digital surveillance is more of a modern phenomenon, so it'd probably only apply for someone fictional or concept-based, like the concept of "Big Brother" from 1984 or something. Does anyone have any ideas?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by The Fair Tyrant View Post
    Weird question, but do you guys think there'd be anyone for which Clairvoyance (Digital) would be a valid skill? The primary issue with it is that that kind of mass digital surveillance is more of a modern phenomenon, so it'd probably only apply for someone fictional or concept-based, like the concept of "Big Brother" from 1984 or something. Does anyone have any ideas?
    Maybe some famous pioneer of computers could have it (like Ada Lovelace), if you're going with the logic they're being conflated with the systems they laid the ground for. In general though you're right that digital surveillance is obviously a pretty modern concept, so you'd be hard-pressed to find Servants that embody it.

Blog Entries
    If you find a person that you could depict as "ultimate surveiller" with an affinity for the at that time modern technology I think a skill like that is possible. Like someone with an extensive spy network of sorts perhaps. It stretches it and you have to design the whole sheet around it. Or maybe use the LB5 story to introduce a character that could do that and sell the sheet as a Servant form that Lostbelt. Ad hoc i could imagine Hermes as someone that could fit it. Messaging and Infrastructural Unit Hermes or something like that. Yeah I like that concept

----------------------------------------
    Blog Entries
    Last edited by Cursed by Fortuna; July 3rd, 2022 at 08:25 PM.

Blog Entries
    Wojtek: A literal bear as a soldier is inherently a funny idea, and you did justice to it pretty well in the sheet. I will say that for Magic Resistance, at E-rank it doesn't cancel spells at all but merely reduces the damage somewhat. If you want nullifying Single-Action spells that's D-rank. Also there's an unfinished sentence in his Riding description.

Blog Entries
    I love the story of that bear. Its so cool. And you really did him justice, it is a good sheet for good bear Wojtek.
    While reading I imagined him having an Ex-soldier as Master, who was scarred emotionally and lost all his friends during a war. During the HGW he could feel the loyalty again, seeing visions of his past friends when the company is summoned and the trust they have in wojtek and him and him mounting wojtek and using the rifle to shoot evil mobs. I would love to see such a story.

Blog Entries

Blog Entries

Blog Entries
    "Fear not, Commander! No matter how dark things may seem, the light of our revolution shall always prevail!"

Alter-Ego Of The Revolution:

Appearance:

Source

True Name: Nameless Patriot(?)

Alignment: Chaotic Good(?)

Armaments: Musket and cavalry sword. Alter-Ego can also summon a warhorse for use in mounted combat.

Strength- C
    Agility- C-
    Endurance- B
    Mana- E
    Luck- C
    NP- C

Personality
    A cheerful girl with a "never-say-die" attitude. Upon summoning as a Servant, Alter-Ego claims to be an embodiment of all the American soldiers who fought in the Revolution, whether or not their names were remembered by history. As such she naturally holds a deep love for her country, prizing its ideals from the bottom of her heart. Freedom, independence, egalitarianism, those are beliefs Alter-Ego is willing to wager everything for. While willing to acknowledge America's darker side, she still believes limitlessly in her country's potential to be better and live up to its ideals.

Unfalteringly loyal and brave, Alter-Ego will likely request her Master deploy her to the battlefield as quickly as possible. She claims that she feels best when working on the frontlines and spending too much time by herself "brings back unpleasant memories". When asked what she means by this, Alter-Ego will usually just trail off with a wistful expression. Indeed, for a Master who gets to know Alter-Ego, they'll over time be able to glimpse a more desperate and haunted side to her usual high-spirited personality.

She's driven to fight less out of duty or idealism than a nigh-obsessive need to be praised and acknowledged that her achievements had value. She'd gladly plunge into a hopeless battle to "prove herself", but in return if she feels her Master is doubting her accomplishments Alter-Ego will start showing a far more clingy and unhinged demeanor. She seems to hate more than anything the idea of being thought of as "useless". Seemingly this devotion would make her an ideal Servant, but in reality the truth couldn't be more opposite.

If her Master is unable to offer her the commendation she craves, Alter-Ego will simply seek it elsewhere. Once she's gotten it into her head that her Master considers her "useless" Alter-Ego is fully willing to kill them and switch sides to one more appreciative of her talents, all the while muttering "Please forgive me..." over and over as if in a trance. Ultimately, Alter-Ego's need to be of use to SOMEONE is far higher than her loyalty to any specific individual, or even the country she claims to love.

Needless to say her identity as the Nameless Patriot is very likely a falsity, given how Alter-Ego herself tends to evade the subject when pressed. It's unknown just who or what Heroic Spirit she really is, as no other information on her true name can be gleaned from her stat sheet.

As a proud American, Alter-Ego insists on referring to her summoner as "Commander" instead of "Master". She also dislikes alcohol, claiming it dulls her senses in battle.

Likes: America, proving herself in battle, poached eggs, the words "good job"
    Dislikes: misattribution of praise, idleness, alcohol, being called "useless"
    Talent: stalwart loyalty (self-proclaimed)
    Natural Enemy: George III

Class Skills:

Unswaying Fealty- EX
    A unique Class Skill of Alter-Ego. So long as she's fighting for someone she recognizes and pledges allegiance to, she gains + modifiers to all her stats. However if she's unable to follow their commands at any point, or ends up disobeying them, the benefits of this Skill are immediately lost unless she finds another "worthy person" to serve.

The basis for this Skill in Alter-Ego's legend is unclear, but it likely reflects her wish to "fight for another 'til my dying breath" that she never managed to fulfill in life.

Riding- B
    The ability to ride animals and handle vehicles. At this rank, most mundane mounts can be ridden at a high degree of skill, but not Phantasmal or Divine Beasts. Many soldiers in the Continental Army fought on horseback, so naturally as the union of all of them Alter-Ego picked up a decent proficiency in it.

Personal Skills:

Military Tactics- C+
    Tactical instinctive ability used not for one-on-one combat, but on a battlefield where armies are mobilized. Provides bonuses to using one's own Anti-Army Noble Phantasm, or defending against the Anti-Army Noble Phantasm of another. As the agglomeration of all souls who fought and died in service of her country, their collective knowledge and tactical prowess is imprinted upon Alter-Ego's Saint Graph, giving her a decent rank in this Skill.

Weak Constitution- C
    Connotes a weakness struck from the nature of frail health. A case where the perceptions of people in the future affect the existence of the Heroic Spirit, akin to the Innocent Monster Skill.

For unknown reasons, Alter-Ego manifests as a Servant with her left leg crippled as if from shellfire. She claims that this is just a symbolization of the sacrifices many patriots made during the Revolution, breaking their very bodies for the cause of liberty. However, she'll get uncomfortable if anyone presses too much on the topic.

In any case, this Skill supplies a permanent rank-down to her Agility stat while on foot. This penalty is nullified when she's riding on a horse, restoring her Agility to its proper B-rank.

"My leg? You worry too much Commander! Even if my body gets broken apart, I promise I'll continue to be useful to you. Huh, whaddya' mean that sounded creepy?"

Mana Burst (Flames)- D+
    A variant of Mana Burst, infusing one's weaponry and body with magical energy that imparts a fiery effect. Alter-Ego can channel momentary bursts of flame through her cavalry saber and musket, either setting the former ablaze for a melee attack or turning her shots into "fireballs". Naturally, a hero from near the modern day like Alter-Ego never had any aptitude for this Skill in life, but it's actually a partial release of one of her Noble Phantasms.

"Hmm, what Noble Phantasm you ask? Haha, you're being silly Commander! This is just a manifestation of my soul that burns brilliantly for my country!"

Self-Denial- A+
    A strange Skill somewhat comparable to Innocent Monster, in that it is able to distort a Servant even after their life has ended simply through opinions of others. However, this Skill has the unique quality of being entirely self-inflicted. Granted to a Servant who was so convinced of seeing themselves in a particular light that they cannot be summoned in a way that does not conform to that perception of themselves. The high rank indicates this Skill has strongly shaped her manifestation as a Servant, yet Alter-Ego herself refuses to disclose the reasons why she possesses it.

"Eh, 「Self-Denial」? Why would a loyal soldier like me need anything like that? No, don't look Commander, it's embarrassing...!"

Noble Phantasms
    Oath Of Allegiance
    Sing An Oath Of Rebellion

Type: Support

"What I want to protect... I can see it clearly now! So take this! Sing out, oh soul of mine and blaze an anthem of our glorious victory! Oath Of Allegiance!"

A Noble Phantasm crystallizing the first loyalty oath Alter-Ego swore upon her victory at the Battle of Saratoga, a key moment in the founding of the new Republic.

In reciting that oath, Alter-Ego reminds herself of her determination to fight for her country, ranking up all her stats by way of self-suggestion. Additionally her Weak Constitution Skill is momentarily sealed, letting Alter-Ego give her all unfettered by her injury. However this burst of power only lasts for a few brief moments. Because of this Alter-Ego usually maximizes this Noble Phantasm's effect by putting everything she has in a single attack, propelling herself at the enemy and slashing them before her newfound power fades.

Afterwards, Alter-Ego will incur self-damage from ignoring her body's normal limits. Particularly, her leg-wound may suddenly act up, making her collapse and need to be recovered from the battlefield. This symbolizes how Alter-Ego sacrificed everything she had, including her own body, for her country. Even if... her accomplishments were never properly recognized.

■■■■■■■■■
    Legacy Of Disgrace

Type: Support/Anti-Truth

"What's this? Oh, nothing Commander... no point even asking me about it. I'm sure it's just some weird trinket I picked up somewhere."

A Noble Phantasm whose details are obscured on Alter-Ego's stat sheet. It takes the form of a half-black half-white theatre mask she carries with her. Alter-Ego herself is extremely cagey as to this Noble Phantasm's true effects, but refuses to use it under most any circumstances. Only once the lies and contradictions surrounding her nature are peeled away will Alter-Ego willingly don the mask and release this Noble Phantasm's true name. Upon which, the shell of the "Nameless Patriot" shall crack apart, to reveal beneath...

The truth...
    "How nostalgic. It's been a long time since I've gotten to act the part of a heroic patriot. Still, I guess every dream has to end some day. Are you disgusted Master, seeing how unsightly my true self is?"

Assassin Of The Revolution:

Appearance:

Source

True Name: Benedict Arnold

Alignment: Neutral Evil

Alternate Classes: Rider, Avenger

Strength- C
    Agility- C-
    Endurance- B
    Mana- E
    Luck- C
    NP- A+

Personality
    A bitter and conniving woman. Unlike her more innocent self Assassin is well aware she's a terrible person for her acts. The guilt of betraying the country she once fought alongside constantly plagues Assassin, with the wound on her leg reminding of her failures.

However her hunger for recognition- and hatred at those that'd deny her it- hasn't changed. So Assassin is torn between lamenting her own sins and railing against those who took what she felt was rightfully hers. This gives her a rather unstable demeanor. When asked her wish on the Grail, Assassin would vary depending on her mood from wanting to simply undo her betrayal and ensure she stayed by her country's side until the very end, or rewriting history on a greater scale to overthrow the "corrupt" generals who usurped her deserved glory.

Either way she's willing to employ every means available to her, lying, cheating and killing, in order to realize that wish. If the Grail is omnipotent, then it'll surely be able to wipe away any sin, including those she commits on the road to obtaining it. Using that dubious logic, Assassin freely stains her hands in blood for the sake of redemption.

Incidentally, Assassin has a strong dislike for alcohol, for it reminds her of the humiliation she suffered as a child under her drunkard father. The desire to avoid ever ending up that way herself is likely in part what motivated Assassin to join the Continental Army in the first place and embark on her pursuit of glory.

Likes: America, poached eggs, getting the respect she "deserves"
    Dislikes: misattribution of praise, alcohol, herself
    Talent: opportunism
    Natural Enemy: Joseph Reed

Class Skills:

Presence Concealment- D
    The talent to block out one's presence as a Heroic Spirit. However, the level of concealment drops sharply the moment one prepares to attack.

At this rank, it's suitable for spying as long as no sudden movements are made.

Personal Skills:

Military Tactics- C+
    Tactical instinctive ability used not for one-on-one combat, but on a battlefield where armies are mobilized. Provides bonuses to using one's own Anti-Army Noble Phantasm, or defending against the Anti-Army Noble Phantasm of another. Assassin was a capable general who won many victories on behalf of the fledgling republic, before her eventual betrayal and fall from grace.

Weak Constitution- C
    Connotes a weakness struck from the nature of frail health. A case where the perceptions of people in the future affect the existence of the Heroic Spirit, akin to the Innocent Monster Skill.

Assassin's left leg was shattered during an early campaign in Quebec City. She healed, but in the later Battle of Saratoga her leg was shot by musketfire that blew her horse right out from under her. Assassin chose to have her leg set rather than amputated, but it never fully healed and effectively ended her career on the frontlines.

The culmination of these incidents and how they shaped her conception in the popular consciousness results in Assassin manifesting as a Servant with her left leg severely crippled. While she can still walk, her Agility suffers a permanent rank-down. Serving as a constant reminder of her regrets.

Double Cross- A+
    A Skill held by those who committed famous acts of betrayal. When striking against someone who trusted her, Assassin gains a favorable modifier to her Strength stat. In the modern age, Assassin's true name is practically a byword for betrayal. While the true motivations for her treachery were somewhat more complex than simple greed, she's still remembered as a scoundrel who sold out her country for selfish gain.

Self-Denial- C-
    A strange Skill somewhat comparable to Innocent Monster, in that it is able to distort a Servant even after their life has ended simply through opinions of others. However, this Skill has the unique quality of being entirely self-inflicted. Granted to a Servant who was so convinced of seeing themselves in a particular light that they cannot be summoned in a way that does not conform to that perception of themselves.

In her Alter-Ego state it represents complete rejection of her identity as "Benedict Arnold the traitor", allowing her to be summoned close to her original form as a hero of the republic and free of the disgrace dying her legend. Her total insistence on being a "faithful soldier" allows Alter-Ego to resist the effects of mental influencing thaumaturgy that would dull or break her allegiance.

Upon reasserting her true nature it's been heavily demarked, however this Skill still remains in the extent Assassin attempts to distance herself from true responsibility for her actions. Blaming her betrayal on those who refused to grant the credit she rightfully deserved, Assassin's mentality seethes with poison whenever she feels her own accomplishments are passed over in favor of less worthy individuals. Blocks out mental interference that would force Assassin to question herself or come to grips with her own guilt.

However this seal is highly unstable as Assassin will periodically take true blame for her actions, furiously lamenting herself as a villain. Rendering her psyche heavily unstable.

Noble Phantasms
    Liar Mask
    Legacy Of Disgrace

Type: Support/Anti-Truth

"You fell for it? How foolish."

Assassin's infamy of betraying and selling away her own country for profit manifested into a conceptual-type Noble Phantasm. It takes the form of a half-black half-white theatre mask, highlighting her nature as a deceiver and backstabber.

This Noble Phantasm possesses two distinct effects. As long as she doesn't wear it, all information related to Assassin's true identity is blocked out from her stat sheet. This reflects the monument set up for Assassin after the Revolutionary War. The monument holds a statue of Assassin's leg that was crippled during the Battle of Saratoga, along with an inscription honoring her heroic sacrifice. However, Assassin's name is never mentioned, in effect serving as a backhanded compliment by distancing Assassin from the hero she once was. "The hero of the revolution" and "Benedict Arnold the traitor" are two separate existences, and until donning this Noble Phantasm Assassin can only be recognized as the former.

This creates the qualifications for her Alter-Ego Class, as Assassin represses the truth of her future self to instead become a "nameless hero of the revolution", incarnating all those who died forgotten and unrewarded in the name of liberty. However upon putting on the mask and invoking this Noble Phantasm, Assassin embraces her legend as a traitor once more, sealing all abilities related to her Alter-Ego persona for the rest of the Grail War.

Thereafter, this Noble Phantasm gains a new ability symbolizing her betrayal. While wearing it, Assassin can assume the form of whoever her target trusts the most. This disguise is perfect, as no physical feature can be told apart from the person she's imitating. However only surface appearance is reproduced, not body-language or other mannerisms that'd require deeper familiarity with the individual. As such Assassin usually only uses this Noble Phantasm to get close to the enemy to backstab them, not for prolonged deception. Those with abilities granting unnatural perceptiveness like Instinct and Natural Insight have a chance of seeing through to Assassin's true nature.

Burning Of New London
    Loyalty Perishes In Flames

Type: Anti-Army

"If you call me a devil, then I'll show you the Hell of one. May your precious rebellion scatter as ash in these flames, Burning Of New London!"

A Noble Phantasm sublimating Assassin's act of ordering the city of New London burnt to the ground upon defecting to the British. A detestable act that cemented her reputation as a villain in the popular consciousness. Invoking its true name, Assassin summons countless figures in the form of redcoated British soldiers comprised entirely of roiling flames. These wraiths act on their own accord to pillage all nearby sources of Mana around Assassin, including living creatures.

She can't control them while active, and the "flame-soldiers" will indiscriminately attack both enemies, allies and innocent bystanders within their area-of-effect. Additionally the fires created by this Noble Phantasm will continue to spread beyond the familiars themselves, provoking further loss of life. If invoked in a populated urban area it can be considered an overwhelmingly atrocious Noble Phantasm that has a high likelihood of resulting in great destruction and massacres. Even having embraced her mantle as a traitor, Assassin still has enough scruples to avoid using it unless she's backed into a corner.

Though unable to command the individual ghouls, Assassin can still dispel this Noble Phantasm at will, upon which they all flicker out. Furthermore as Assassin is a(n established) demon of the Revolution, she's strengthened in proximity of the fires due to syncretizing with the concept of "a hell where countless revolutionaries lost their lives". In other words, in Hell a Devil has supreme dominion, so Assassin wields her greatest power amidst these flames. She gains a rank-up to all stats akin to Hometurf Advantage, and can "jump" between nearby sources of fire at will, making her movements tricky to track.

As the burning of New London was intended to crush the "spirit of rebellion" in the hearts of the Americans, all the flames of this Noble Phantasm deal greater damage against Chaotic-Aligned enemies and those with the Nature Of A Rebellious Spirit Skill. Lastly, without invoking its true name Assassin can also channel the inferno that razed New London to cinders through her Saint Graph, launching explosive jets of fire from her weaponry akin to the Skill Mana Burst (Flames).

So this is probably one of the more convoluted Servant ideas I've written up in a while. The "twist" might be pretty obvious given the FC I chose, but I'm pretty satisfied with this one overall. As usual feel free to drop by with comments and criticisms. Thanks for reading y'all!
    Last edited by RoydGolden; September 9th, 2023 at 05:56 PM. Reason: Swapped Mental Pollution with Self-Denial Skill

Wyrd oft nereð unfǽgne eorl, þonne his ellen déah... Skull's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by RoydGolden
    Alternate Class: Gatekeeper
    So...I just discovered that this is a thing apparently. Now it's given me the idea for a perfect Servant.

But what do y'all think would be the signature Class Skill? I'm curious to hear opinions before I start writing. :O
    "Here's a bangin lil' tune about takin' on The Man!"

(Check out my Super Special Awesome Servant Compendium here)

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Skull View Post
    So...I just discovered that this is a thing apparently. Now it's given me the idea for a perfect Servant.

But what do y'all think would be the signature Class Skill? I'm curious to hear opinions before I start writing. :O
    Shiki-pon and I went with the idea of gaining a defense boost as long as the Servant remains rooted to a particular place, that's lost if they let intruders past. Also, any thoughts on my Arnold?