Page 30 of 621 FirstFirst ... 20252829303132354080130530 ... LastLast

Thread: Create-A-Servant 3

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by 34 View Post
    True Name: Pandora
    Don't we already know what Pandora looks like from Prisma Illya though? I like the idea but I'd imagine if we do get Pan-Human History Pandora, she'd still look like Erika Ainsworth.

Servant Sheet Compilation
    'Winner' of the Legendary Jack-Off

Blog Entries
    At times it's best to pretend that the canon doesn't exist.

Alternatively, think of it as Servant Pandora being different from real Pandora.

Trace: Overcringe King of Padoru's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    If you can learn something from Musashi is that you can justify any change with "different world/universe/timeline ¯\_(ツ)_/¯".

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Bird of Hermes's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Reaper of Remnant View Post
    Don't we already know what Pandora looks like from Prisma Illya though? I like the idea but I'd imagine if we do get Pan-Human History Pandora, she'd still look like Erika Ainsworth.
    Most people tend to ignore Prisma for one reason or another, god knows I do.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by King of Padoru View Post
    If you can learn something from Musashi is that you can justify any change with "different world/universe/timeline ¯\_(ツ)_/¯".
    That and Prototype is a thing too, multiple timelines are your friend.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Kabalisto Koga's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Reaper of Remnant View Post
    Oh Right i forgot that Pandora where in Prisma but nice to hear from you again Reaper ! i hope that you are out of Hospital and healthy again !

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by King of Padoru View Post
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯.
    Sorry but what does that mean actually ?
    Last edited by Kabalisto Koga; April 30th, 2020 at 05:48 PM.
    Your verified Chikara-production Studios !

Dont ship me with anyone unless i say so !

When you wake a Dragon in his Lair...

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kabalisto Koga View Post
    Sorry but what does that mean actually ?
    Shrug.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors AAM1232's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by AAM1232 View Post
    [CENTER]Face Claim
    Credits to Dheeraj Verma, from his Graphic Novel The One

ARCHER

True Name: Abhimanyu
    Thoughts?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by AAM1232 View Post
    Thoughts?
    Faceclaim is borked, for one thing. Other than that this is a pretty solid take on a more minor but still cool Indian hero. I love the imagery in his second NP of him just going wild and rushing forth while shooting a wall of arrows everywhere. Sounds badass af. That his greatest wish is to live an ordinary peaceful life with his family is also a sweet touch.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors AAM1232's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by RoydGolden View Post
    Faceclaim is borked, for one thing. Other than that this is a pretty solid take on a more minor but still cool Indian hero. I love the imagery in his second NP of him just going wild and rushing forth while shooting a wall of arrows everywhere. Sounds badass af. That his greatest wish is to live an ordinary peaceful life with his family is also a sweet touch.
    Fixed the FC, thanks for your thoughts!

Blog Entries
    "I'm sorry I will not be of much use, master, but at the very least I can show you some art..."

Faceclaim
    :

Info
    Class: Caster
    True Name: Oscar Niemeyer
    Alignment: Neutral Good
    Place of Origin: Brazil

Parameters:

STR: E
    END: D
    AGI: C--
    MGI: - ~ C+
    LCK: C
    NP: C+

Dislikes: Astronomy "It simply does not do make justice to the true beauty of the universe"
    Talent: Architecture
    Attribute: Man
    Traits: Human, male
    Armament: Barrel Replica

Class Skills
    Territory Creation - ~ C-
    It is the Skill to build a special terrain that is advantageous to oneself as a magus, such as for the purpose of collecting mana.
    As Niemeyer is not a true magus, he does not have the ability to create a magical territory other than his Noble Phantasm.

Personal Skills
    Magecraft -
    Knowledge about modern Thaumaturgy
    Niemeyer knew about the existence of magecraft in his executor days but, as a member of the church, never learned anything more about it. He later lived as a normal person, never aware of the mysteries of the world. However he do have talent for it, and have the gist of it from the holy grail knowledge. Will learn fast if correctly taught.
    Magecraft is incompatible with his first Noble Phantasm, so to use one he will have to - at least temporarily - give up on the other.
    "The grail told me about something called 'magecraft', but I don't really understand what it means. If possible, master, please teach me!"

His Executor, Despite Mortal E
    Skill that denotes one as a member of the church's executors.
    It includes knowledge about Holy Sacraments and some form of combat technique that varies from each member. At this rank one gets the basic knowledge of each, enough to fight with the least of composure.
    Niemeyer is not consciously aware of this skill, it activates automatically in combat.
    "It is hard to describe, but it is like remembering something from your past life"

Lore
    One of the "agents" sent to investigate the dangerous anomaly in South America.
    It was an anomaly of the most enigmatic kind. It is said that no one less than the fifth Dead Apostle Ancestor died by it, and since then many agencies tried to deal with such dangerous anomaly. Nothing worked, not even scouts, so no one even know what it is.
    In one of the first attempts, trying to solve the case quick, the Church sent the best executor available in the region, armed with the strongest weapon they could afford to lose.
    That executor was called Oscar Niemeyer.
    The Church lost contact with him and the weapon was later found abandoned not very far from the anomaly site, so he was deemed deceased.

The truth is, he survived.
    But there is no way a human would stay sane after seeing something like that.
    A single glance was enough to make him lose his mind.
    Something so disturbing, so horrendous, so...
    "Beautiful"
    The only way to come close to describing it is "otherworldly".

Niemeyer lost all his memories, as if his brain could not withstand the prospect of seeing such images again, even with the mind's eye.
    He somehow survived, and lived a new life. Not knowing his past - even the fact that he was one of the Church's executors - is the perfect excuse to start anew. Living a honest life, he found a strange fascination for architecture, certainly because of a "disturbing beauty" he once dreamed of. That idea of something so otherworldly fascinated him, and he wanted nothing but reproduce that image on the landscape.
    With unparalleled talent and unmistakable projects, he leaved a mark in the country.

Personality
    Earnest, curious and somewhat innocent. He deeply love the "odd" and the supernatural, and will insist in learning magecraft from his master. Niemeyer would rather study the other servants than fight them, but he understands his role and will follow his master to the end.

In combat, his skills are not enough to surpass even an assassin servant. He can hold his ground in a defensive battle, but ultimately it comes down to smart use of the Noble Phantasms. His main armament is the first Noble Phantasm.

Niemeyer also understands that will probably not be of much help to his master. While his fightstyle is more like an archer, he's not strong enough to be in one of the knight classes. While assassin skills would be of more help, his abilities were not on pair. Based on a secondary Noble Phantasm, Niemeyer's class - and power - is weak.

While he is indeed fascinated by it, something deep inside his being says that the "otherworldly beauty" he dreams of is something that should not exist, or at least not something that humans should face, however he is still hesitant of destroying it. His wish for the grail is to "no human ever face something like that beautiful monster".

NPs
    Black Barrel
    Barrel Replica

Type: Anti-Magecraft

Described to look like a CZ 75 handgun, it is a Conceptual Weapon of "natural lifespan" that puts out a toxin, attack power, in proportion to that life form's natural life span. In short, it has the potential to impose the notion of limited life span to immortal beings, by destroying ether directly.
    However, this is only a weakened version. With full output it can still reach such tier, but with the risk of accidentally severing the master-servant contract. It is often used as a low-cost weapon especially damaging to servants.
    It also has the effect of impeding - almost - all magecraft from and to the user, as it damages any form of magical energy.

Dreamed land of horrid despair
    Dreamed land of otherworldly beauty
    : Crystal Valley

Type: Bounded field
    Range: 100
    Max Targets: 50

The representation of his deepest
    nightmare
    dream
    , as best as he can.
    A reprodution of that otherworld landscape, akin to bringing the texture of another planet upon Earth...
    But of course it is nowhere near that.
    It's a bounded field, with the power to syphon magical energy from anything inside. It can have deadly effects in normal humans, but will hardly damage servants. Can be used to drain magical energy from masses.
    The landscape inside, however, is something special. Although it doesn't have enough power to truly change the real world - like, say, a reality marble - it can cause illusions and even hallucinations.

Everyone inside will see the crystal valley.
    A crystal florest, covered in a giant crystal spider web. A scenery so alien it is enough to push lower minds to madness, an aura of supernatural that gives a feeling of disconnection, as if everything you learned in your life is saying "this is wrong".
    Something a human should never see.
    Indeed, it is like hell.
    It does not cost too much to deploy, but the visions will also affect the master and Niemeyer himself. While Niemeyer is more resistant to it than anyone, he will also be affected if this Noble Phantasm remains activated for too long. Servant with some mental resistance will feel less effects, but eventually will.
    In short, a fancy bounded field. It can also improve his and his master's magecraft, equivalent to C rank Territory Creation, given he can concentrate enough in such a nightmarish place. Can be broken from inside, with the right knowledge. If Barrel Replica is used inside the bounded field, the field will be destroyed instantly.

Creator Notes: This is an idea I have entertained in my mind for a long time, and finally took the courage to write.
    I know this guy wouldn't be able become a servant, being so close to modern days, but it was a fun idea too interesting to scrap.
    My servants and mages
    Sorry, my english sucks

Things

Quote Originally Posted by Tobias View Post
    Incidentally, my idea of encouraging someone is to kidnap them, starve them, and then spend hours a day slapping their bound and gagged body with my penis.

Greatest battle in history
    He-man x Shiki Satsujinki

I love the internet

OH GOD SO CUTE

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Since there's a modicum of activity in the thread at the moment, I figured I'd offer some prompts from my (ever expanding) list:

Ti Ying: The Daughter of Courage from China. She is famed for speaking out against and bringing an end to the horrific Five Pains as a mode of punishment. Though she doesn't have much going for her beyond that, her father was a physician (and she might have picked up a few tricks) and was a common woman who spoke out against the Emperor himself. Her letter (or rather part of it) to the Emperor might make for a good NP chant, too. The obvious choice for class would be Caster, though I suppose Berserker might qualify as well (it being somewhat insane for a commoner to speak out against the Emperor, after all).

Moremi Ajasoro: The Mother of the Yoruba from Africa. Her people were beset by raids from spirits, and under the guidance of a river spirit, she let herself be captured. Using her beauty, she integrated into the raiders' society, only to discover they were simply men in disguise. She escaped back to her people and brought the truth of the matter to light, also noting that the spirit disguises were very flammable. The Yoruba then fought back against the raiders with torches, driving them away. For its advice, the river spirit demanded the life of her son. For her actions in her people's defense and out of sympathy for the loss of her child, the Yoruba then declared themselves her children. Probably and Assassin or Caster.

Guthrum: An opponent of Alfred the Great, being a Saxon warlord (that later converted to Christianity). I would've drawn heavily from G.K. Chesterton's Ballad of the White Horse in terms of characterization, making a nihilistic destroyer that lays waste in order to forget the emptiness of his existence (and who later finds salvation in a greater purpose, I suppose). Either an Avenger, Berserker or Lancer. As a Lancer, I would've stolen from the same book the shtick of one of his underlings, namely the fact that he would wield seven spears.

Jacob Bruce: The Scottish court mage of tsar Peter the Great. He has a surprising wealth of material to draw from, from the Sukharev Tower (the first observatory/wizard's tower in Russia), the Waters of Life and Death and the mysterious Black Book, said to have been written by Solomon and/or Satan and making its owner capable of locating hidden treasures, opening all locks and knowing all truths (the last sounds like messing with the Root to me). Apparently his tower was shrouded in darkness after his death, as though his spirit clung to it. Has a bit of a bad reputation as a warlock, too. Unsurprisingly a Caster.

Tsutsui Jomyo Meishu: A warrior monk who fought alongside the Minamoto. Not much to write home about this one, but he did have a pretty cool sequence of defending a bridge against his enemies and repeatedly running out of arrows, breaking his weapons and switching to new ones as the battle raged on. Probably goes for a Saber, Lancer or Archer.

Titus Manlius Imperiosus Torquatus: A Servant mostly for the sake of a glorious name. A very principled hero of Rome's early history, having had his own son executed for breaking rank against his orders (this coming to be known as 'Manlian discipline'). Also fought a giant Gaul in a duel, being the only one willing to do so. Of course, he easily won, taking his enemies great bronze torc as a prize and earning one of his names. Could also be construed to have some clout with Jupiter, mostly due to an incident in Jupiter's temple with Lucius Annius.

King of Macrobia: The king of the fabled Macrobians. Said to have lived somewhere around the Horn of Africa, they were reputed to be the tallest and handsomest of all humans. After a Persian emperor tried to bribe him into submission with luxury gifts, he sent back an unstrung bow: if the Persians could manage to string it, they would have the right to invade his country; but until then, they should thank the gods that the Macrobians never decided to invade their empire. Apparently the Macrobians were also super rich, to the point of prisoners' chains being made of gold. Macrobia might have something to do with the Land of Punt, too, which in Egyptian myth is the Land of Gods. Probably an Archer.

Milo of Croton: Said to be the second (or third, I suppose - with only Heracles and Titormus exceeding him) strongest man in Greece. A legendary wrestler and athelete, he won a great many crowns in Greece's Panhellenic games (such as the Olympic, Nemean and Pythian games). He is also reputed as fighting in an actual war (and making a significant contribution) while cosplaying as Heracles. Several feats of physical prowess are attributed to him, from carrying a fully grown bull on his shoulders to wrestling with several opponents while maintaining his footing on an oiled disc. Might be a Berserker due to the hubristic (and rather stupid) legend of his death.

La Voisin: A poisoner and witch from 17th century France. There are many legends of her dark rites and she was implicated in the Affair of the Poisons, a scandal reaching the court of Louis XIV. In Nasuverse terms she would probably be a mercenary mage, hiring her expertise to nobles. Unsurprisingly a Caster or an Assassin.

Bruncvik: Also known as Henry the Lion, a powerful German prince in actual history. During his travels, he became shipwrecked in a mystical land. There, he aids a lion in slaying a dragon, and the two then return to Europe. I seem to recall he had some more adventures on the way, involving a head-cutting sword of some kind. Probably a lion-riding Rider.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Shiki-pon View Post
    Since there's a modicum of activity in the thread at the moment, I figured I'd offer some prompts from my (ever expanding) list:

Ti Ying: The Daughter of Courage from China. She is famed for speaking out against and bringing an end to the horrific Five Pains as a mode of punishment. Though she doesn't have much going for her beyond that, her father was a physician (and she might have picked up a few tricks) and was a common woman who spoke out against the Emperor himself. Her letter (or rather part of it) to the Emperor might make for a good NP chant, too. The obvious choice for class would be Caster, though I suppose Berserker might qualify as well (it being somewhat insane for a commoner to speak out against the Emperor, after all).

Moremi Ajasoro: The Mother of the Yoruba from Africa. Her people were beset by raids from spirits, and under the guidance of a river spirit, she let herself be captured. Using her beauty, she integrated into the raiders' society, only to discover they were simply men in disguise. She escaped back to her people and brought the truth of the matter to light, also noting that the spirit disguises were very flammable. The Yoruba then fought back against the raiders with torches, driving them away. For its advice, the river spirit demanded the life of her son. For her actions in her people's defense and out of sympathy for the loss of her child, the Yoruba then declared themselves her children. Probably and Assassin or Caster.

Guthrum: An opponent of Alfred the Great, being a Saxon warlord (that later converted to Christianity). I would've drawn heavily from G.K. Chesterton's Ballad of the White Horse in terms of characterization, making a nihilistic destroyer that lays waste in order to forget the emptiness of his existence (and who later finds salvation in a greater purpose, I suppose). Either an Avenger, Berserker or Lancer. As a Lancer, I would've stolen from the same book the shtick of one of his underlings, namely the fact that he would wield seven spears.

Jacob Bruce: The Scottish court mage of tsar Peter the Great. He has a surprising wealth of material to draw from, from the Sukharev Tower (the first observatory/wizard's tower in Russia), the Waters of Life and Death and the mysterious Black Book, said to have been written by Solomon and/or Satan and making its owner capable of locating hidden treasures, opening all locks and knowing all truths (the last sounds like messing with the Root to me). Apparently his tower was shrouded in darkness after his death, as though his spirit clung to it. Has a bit of a bad reputation as a warlock, too. Unsurprisingly a Caster.

Tsutsui Jomyo Meishu: A warrior monk who fought alongside the Minamoto. Not much to write home about this one, but he did have a pretty cool sequence of defending a bridge against his enemies and repeatedly running out of arrows, breaking his weapons and switching to new ones as the battle raged on. Probably goes for a Saber, Lancer or Archer.

Titus Manlius Imperiosus Torquatus: A Servant mostly for the sake of a glorious name. A very principled hero of Rome's early history, having had his own son executed for breaking rank against his orders (this coming to be known as 'Manlian discipline'). Also fought a giant Gaul in a duel, being the only one willing to do so. Of course, he easily won, taking his enemies great bronze torc as a prize and earning one of his names. Could also be construed to have some clout with Jupiter, mostly due to an incident in Jupiter's temple with Lucius Annius.

King of Macrobia: The king of the fabled Macrobians. Said to have lived somewhere around the Horn of Africa, they were reputed to be the tallest and handsomest of all humans. After a Persian emperor tried to bribe him into submission with luxury gifts, he sent back an unstrung bow: if the Persians could manage to string it, they would have the right to invade his country; but until then, they should thank the gods that the Macrobians never decided to invade their empire. Apparently the Macrobians were also super rich, to the point of prisoners' chains being made of gold. Macrobia might have something to do with the Land of Punt, too, which in Egyptian myth is the Land of Gods. Probably an Archer.

Milo of Croton: Said to be the second (or third, I suppose - with only Heracles and Titormus exceeding him) strongest man in Greece. A legendary wrestler and athelete, he won a great many crowns in Greece's Panhellenic games (such as the Olympic, Nemean and Pythian games). He is also reputed as fighting in an actual war (and making a significant contribution) while cosplaying as Heracles. Several feats of physical prowess are attributed to him, from carrying a fully grown bull on his shoulders to wrestling with several opponents while maintaining his footing on an oiled disc. Might be a Berserker due to the hubristic (and rather stupid) legend of his death.

La Voisin: A poisoner and witch from 17th century France. There are many legends of her dark rites and she was implicated in the Affair of the Poisons, a scandal reaching the court of Louis XIV. In Nasuverse terms she would probably be a mercenary mage, hiring her expertise to nobles. Unsurprisingly a Caster or an Assassin.

Bruncvik: Also known as Henry the Lion, a powerful German prince in actual history. During his travels, he became shipwrecked in a mystical land. There, he aids a lion in slaying a dragon, and the two then return to Europe. I seem to recall he had some more adventures on the way, involving a head-cutting sword of some kind. Probably a lion-riding Rider.
    please can you send me your infos of Jacob Bruce,Milo and Titus Shiki they llook interesting .
    Last edited by Kabalisto Koga; May 1st, 2020 at 07:57 AM.

Blog Entries
    Guthrum sounds cool. I'm always up for some Chesterton-related stuff.

I actually have an unfinished La Voison profile. Because of the insanity IRL I have been unfortunately been putting off writing/finishing Servant sheets. Maybe I'll get back to it soon. :\

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Criarino View Post
    "I'm sorry I will not be of much use, master, but at the very least I can show you some art..."

Faceclaim
    :

Info
    Class: Caster
    True Name: Oscar Niemeyer
    Alignment: Neutral Good
    Place of Origin: Brazil

Parameters:

STR: E
    END: D
    AGI: C--
    MGI: - ~ C+
    LCK: C
    NP: C+

Dislikes: Astronomy "It simply does not do make justice to the true beauty of the universe"
    Talent: Architecture
    Attribute: Man
    Traits: Human, male
    Armament: Barrel Replica

Class Skills
    Territory Creation - ~ C-
    It is the Skill to build a special terrain that is advantageous to oneself as a magus, such as for the purpose of collecting mana.
    As Niemeyer is not a true magus, he does not have the ability to create a magical territory other than his Noble Phantasm.

Personal Skills
    Magecraft -
    Knowledge about modern Thaumaturgy
    Niemeyer knew about the existence of magecraft in his executor days but, as a member of the church, never learned anything more about it. He later lived as a normal person, never aware of the mysteries of the world. However he do have talent for it, and have the gist of it from the holy grail knowledge. Will learn fast if correctly taught.
    Magecraft is incompatible with his first Noble Phantasm, so to use one he will have to - at least temporarily - give up on the other.
    "The grail told me about something called 'magecraft', but I don't really understand what it means. If possible, master, please teach me!"

His Executor, Despite Mortal E
    Skill that denotes one as a member of the church's executors.
    It includes knowledge about Holy Sacraments and some form of combat technique that varies from each member. At this rank one gets the basic knowledge of each, enough to fight with the least of composure.
    Niemeyer is not consciously aware of this skill, it activates automatically in combat.
    "It is hard to describe, but it is like remembering something from your past life"

Lore
    One of the "agents" sent to investigate the dangerous anomaly in South America.
    It was an anomaly of the most enigmatic kind. It is said that no one less than the fifth Dead Apostle Ancestor died by it, and since then many agencies tried to deal with such dangerous anomaly. Nothing worked, not even scouts, so no one even know what it is.
    In one of the first attempts, trying to solve the case quick, the Church sent the best executor available in the region, armed with the strongest weapon they could afford to lose.
    That executor was called Oscar Niemeyer.
    The Church lost contact with him and the weapon was later found abandoned not very far from the anomaly site, so he was deemed deceased.

The truth is, he survived.
    But there is no way a human would stay sane after seeing something like that.
    A single glance was enough to make him lose his mind.
    Something so disturbing, so horrendous, so...
    "Beautiful"
    The only way to come close to describing it is "otherworldly".

Niemeyer lost all his memories, as if his brain could not withstand the prospect of seeing such images again, even with the mind's eye.
    He somehow survived, and lived a new life. Not knowing his past - even the fact that he was one of the Church's executors - is the perfect excuse to start anew. Living a honest life, he found a strange fascination for architecture, certainly because of a "disturbing beauty" he once dreamed of. That idea of something so otherworldly fascinated him, and he wanted nothing but reproduce that image on the landscape.
    With unparalleled talent and unmistakable projects, he leaved a mark in the country.

Personality
    Earnest, curious and somewhat innocent. He deeply love the "odd" and the supernatural, and will insist in learning magecraft from his master. Niemeyer would rather study the other servants than fight them, but he understands his role and will follow his master to the end.

In combat, his skills are not enough to surpass even an assassin servant. He can hold his ground in a defensive battle, but ultimately it comes down to smart use of the Noble Phantasms. His main armament is the first Noble Phantasm.

Niemeyer also understands that will probably not be of much help to his master. While his fightstyle is more like an archer, he's not strong enough to be in one of the knight classes. While assassin skills would be of more help, his abilities were not on pair. Based on a secondary Noble Phantasm, Niemeyer's class - and power - is weak.

While he is indeed fascinated by it, something deep inside his being says that the "otherworldly beauty" he dreams of is something that should not exist, or at least not something that humans should face, however he is still hesitant of destroying it. His wish for the grail is to "no human ever face something like that beautiful monster".

NPs
    Black Barrel
    Barrel Replica

Type: Anti-Magecraft

Described to look like a CZ 75 handgun, it is a Conceptual Weapon of "natural lifespan" that puts out a toxin, attack power, in proportion to that life form's natural life span. In short, it has the potential to impose the notion of limited life span to immortal beings, by destroying ether directly.
    However, this is only a weakened version. With full output it can still reach such tier, but with the risk of accidentally severing the master-servant contract. It is often used as a low-cost weapon especially damaging to servants.
    It also has the effect of impeding - almost - all magecraft from and to the user, as it damages any form of magical energy.

Dreamed land of horrid despair
    Dreamed land of otherworldly beauty
    : Crystal Valley

Type: Bounded field
    Range: 100
    Max Targets: 50

The representation of his deepest
    nightmare
    dream
    , as best as he can.
    A reprodution of that otherworld landscape, akin to bringing the texture of another planet upon Earth...
    But of course it is nowhere near that.
    It's a bounded field, with the power to syphon magical energy from anything inside. It can have deadly effects in normal humans, but will hardly damage servants. Can be used to drain magical energy from masses.
    The landscape inside, however, is something special. Although it doesn't have enough power to truly change the real world - like, say, a reality marble - it can cause illusions and even hallucinations.

Everyone inside will see the crystal valley.
    A crystal florest, covered in a giant crystal spider web. A scenery so alien it is enough to push lower minds to madness, an aura of supernatural that gives a feeling of disconnection, as if everything you learned in your life is saying "this is wrong".
    Something a human should never see.
    Indeed, it is like hell.
    It does not cost too much to deploy, but the visions will also affect the master and Niemeyer himself. While Niemeyer is more resistant to it than anyone, he will also be affected if this Noble Phantasm remains activated for too long. Servant with some mental resistance will feel less effects, but eventually will.
    In short, a fancy bounded field. It can also improve his and his master's magecraft, equivalent to C rank Territory Creation, given he can concentrate enough in such a nightmarish place. Can be broken from inside, with the right knowledge. If Barrel Replica is used inside the bounded field, the field will be destroyed instantly.

Creator Notes: This is an idea I have entertained in my mind for a long time, and finally took the courage to write.
    I know this guy wouldn't be able become a servant, being so close to modern days, but it was a fun idea too interesting to scrap.
    At first its nice to see you here after an while ,that is an interesting idea for an Survivor of Orts counter attack .

That reminds me werent somewhere stated that to defeat an Ultimate one that true magic is perhaps neccesary makes me wondered a while ago why ZElretch or Aoko werent tasked /havent been atleast asked for it ?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kabalisto Koga View Post
    Oh Right i forgot that Pandora where in Prisma but nice to hear from you again Reaper ! i hope that you are out of Hospital and healthy again !
    I've been lurking around and I'm out of hospital now. Stuck in isolation of course, but I can work from home so I'm still getting paid which is good. Thanks for the warm wishes! I'll get round to posting more Servants soon. I have a couple that just need finishing up but they are almost done!

Quote Originally Posted by Bird of Hermes View Post
    Most people tend to ignore Prisma for one reason or another, god knows I do.
    I can probably guess the reason but I'm not bothered by things like that personally so I enjoyed Prisma. But I suppose timeline shenanigans could account for Pandora not looking like Erika.

Blog Entries
    right. that said, any further commentary on Pandora?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by 34 View Post
    right. that said, any further commentary on Pandora?
    I really like her personality. It's kinda cute. Anyway, I forgot to ask this earlier but shouldn't she have Self-Replenishment (Mana) as a Class Skill?

Trace: Overcringe King of Padoru's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    I had a good laugh with her insulting the Master to try to motivate them. I don't know how's Kaleid Pandora's personality, but I really like the cuteness of yours

Blog Entries
    Any other commentary on my Niemeyer?
    My servants and mages
    Sorry, my english sucks

Things

Quote Originally Posted by Tobias View Post
    Incidentally, my idea of encouraging someone is to kidnap them, starve them, and then spend hours a day slapping their bound and gagged body with my penis.

Greatest battle in history
    He-man x Shiki Satsujinki

I love the internet

OH GOD SO CUTE