Page 41 of 621 FirstFirst ... 31363940414243465191141541 ... LastLast

Thread: Create-A-Servant 3

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors AAM1232's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by 34 View Post
    i'm cryin so proud of my favorite space probe

i think i got most things right, but i haven't read the profile yet (hasn't been afaik)
    https://www.reddit.com/r/grandorder/...agers_profile/ TLed by Comun

Blog Entries
    Thank you

Great profile overall but i do wonder if he will have skill or NP related to the Golden Record in the LN or mats

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kabalisto Koga View Post
    and i asked this a while ago ,would you have Comun some suggestions for me for a Kashin Koji Caster
    What ideas do you have so far?

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Kabalisto Koga's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    What ideas do you have so far?
    I have so far the Impression that Kashin is a sort of Person that is more powerfull/dangerous as it seems as that i got this vibe from the wiki page .and i thougth that he posses especially Curses and ilusions and as (one) noblephantasm that allows him Reality Marble based to turn his Illusions in Reality .though i must admit that im in japanese thaumaturgies like onmyodo not very in Depth familiar as most parts i deduce of it from other Animes like Inuyasha example wise .
    I thought that based on this two sentences >
    Hisahide challenged Koji by asking: "I have experienced many dreadful scenes in battlefield, but can you still make me feel scared?"
    Koji made the phantom of Hisahide's wife, who had died several years ago, appear, and frightened Hisahide. When Koji was called upon Hideyoshi TOYOTOMI, Koji exposed Hideyoshi's past action which had not been told to anyone, and caused resentment; Koji was captured and crucified. However, it is also said that at that time, Koji transformed himself into a mouse and escaped, and an eagle carried him away in its beaks.
    That Koji could possess also mind reading abbilities and due to his ominous/enigmatic existense would it also somewhat justified that he was a Yokai or please note i am not really familiar with the person in Question habe i thought that Kashin reminds me on Abe no Seimei somewhat .

Also the only fate specific Mention is that he assisted /was allied with the Fuuma clan and created Kato Danzou and that one of her two noblephantasm is defacto one spell from him.
    Last edited by Kabalisto Koga; May 25th, 2020 at 05:28 PM. Reason: added Canon info
    Your verified Chikara-production Studios !

Dont ship me with anyone unless i say so !

When you wake a Dragon in his Lair...

Blog Entries
    as i saw we have reached page 40 isnt it time that we fill that void in the start index with our works ?

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Bird of Hermes's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    It's usually done every 50 pages

Blog Entries
    Saber of the Talking Sword

Other Classes: Caster, Berserker
    Alignment: Chaotic Evil
    Place of Origin: Finland

Parameters:

STR: B
    END: B
    AGI: C
    MGI: A
    LCK: E
    NP: A++

Height: 6'0
    Weight: 200 lbs
    Dislikes: People who have wronged him, Rocks in his bread, Not getting Revenge
    Talent: Getting Revenge
    Natural Enemy: Untamo, Ilmarinen, Himself
    Attribute: Sky
    Armament: His talking sword
    Catalyst: Ukonkirves shaped pendant

Class Skills:

Magical Resistance (B) A Class Skill that grants protection against magical effects. At this rank it cancels spells with a chant below three verses. Even if targeted by High-Thaumaturgy and Greater Rituals, it is difficult for them to be affected. Even when he was a baby, Saber was able to resist spells that would have killed an ordinary child. Later in life he was able to redirect a divine arrow meant for him through prayer alone.

Riding (C) A Class Skill of Rider and Saber class Servants, denoting the ability to ride mounts and vehicles. At this rank most vehicles and animals can be handled with above average skill. However, he cannot ride the likes of Phantasmal Species such as Monstrous Beasts.

Personal Skills:

Mana Burst (Lightning) (A) The increase in performance caused by infusing one's weapons and body with Magical Energy and instantly expelling it. Simply put, recreating the effect of a jet burst by expending large amounts of Magical Energy. Saber possesses a version that infuses his body and weapons with magical energy that has a lightning attribute. This skill is derived from his innate magical abilities that saved his life when he was a newborn as well as his connection to a thunder god, manifesting as excessive reserves of mana.

Single-Mindedness (A) The ability to immerse oneself in something, exhibiting a superhuman degree of focus. Even when he regained the family he lost, Saber still pursued the goal of avenging their deaths. Actions taken towards the goal of slaying a single enemy become more effective at the cost of making Saber numb to stimuli outside of that single enemy. Detecting the presence of other nearby enemies becomes very difficult, damage from other enemy attacks goes unnoticed and fighting against two opponents at the same time is almost impossible.

Sadistic Constitution (C) A Skill that augments one's aggression in battle. It appears to be a positive Skill, but the longer its owner stays in battle, the more their abusive disposition will grow, causing them to lose their usual composure. It's possible to say that this is just one step short of the Skill that causes Berserkers to go insane. The more one attacks, the stronger one becomes, but on the other hand, one's defensive abilities drop. Derived from Saber's final act of war, burning Untamo's village to the ground and leaving no survivors. His heinous goal achieved and with no family to return to, he turned his own abuse onto himself and fell on his own blade.

Noble Phantasm(s):

Ukonvasara
    ~Conduit of Lightning's Origin~

Type: Anti-Fortress
    Range: 10~90
    Max Targets: 1000

During his campaign against the Untamo Tribe Magi, Saber received news of the death of his family. His heart had been sealed away and he did not mourn their deaths. In this hardened state he prayed to the Finnish God of Thunder, Ukko, and was granted his awful tool for revenge. He was gifted a sentient sword that thirsted for the blood of the innocent and guilty alike. He turned this blade on his sworn enemies, crushing them under it's divine might, then turned the blade on himself.

Saber's NP manifests as a hateful black sword. While it is perfectly sized and balanced for Saber's use it is "incomplete" and only constitutes the hilt of a much more devastating weapon. In this form it is considered a Ukonkirves, a reduced form of a divine construct belonging to a thunder god. Contained within the weapon is humanity's conception of lightning during the Age of Gods. By invoking the sword's True Name and holding it aloft, Saber can call upon Divine Lightning and weaponise it as the Gods once did, uniting the hilt with the 'blade' as a pillar of electrical energy and summoning massive thunderstorms that will devastate the surrounding area with powerful lightning strikes. This pillar, the complete Ukonvasara, can be brought down upon structures within range and reduce them and any occupants to mere ashes and dust. The sword also has a tertiary effect. It contains a facsimile of human sentience and is capable of communication. The sword performs an approximation of humanity's own twisted nature and craves the taste of blood. However...

Lore:

Saber's true identity is Kullervo, a tragic figure from Finnish folklore who wields a talking sword. He has been given the title "Son of Evil".

Even before Saber's birth his life was filled with tragedy. A petty rivalry between two brother magi, Untamo and Kalervo, escalated into open war between the brothers' tribes. Kalervo's tribe was massacred, save for a single pregnant woman, Saber's mother. Thus Saber was born into slavery and when he was just three months old he swore vengeance on Untamo and his tribe. Untamo failed on three different occasions to kill the child and eventually sold him to the blacksmith and former god Ilmarinen. Saber's life from that point on was a constant stream of mishaps that usually ended in violence. Towards the end of his short life he had found his missing family who he had originally presumed dead. However, he had an uncontrollable desire for vengeance. So strong was this compulsion for wanton destruction that he didn't even mourn when he found out his family had been killed, only shedding a single tear for his mother.

While on his warpath he prayed to the god Ukko and he was granted a magical talking sword that he turned on Untamo and his tribe, slaying every man, woman and child. Saber had finally taken his revenge, but his actions had left his family defenseless, making his campaign all for not. Stopping at a place where plants no longer grow, he asked his magical sword if it would take his life. The sword agreed as it did not care whether the blood it drank was innocent or guilty. Saber threw himself onto his own blade, ending his own pitiful existence. Despite his acts of cruelty, Saber's tragic tale was etched into the Throne of Heroes as a cautionary tale for parents who would abuse or neglect their children or else they would grow up to be as wicked as the Son of Evil.

Saber has no desires for the Grail as his own goal in life had been accomplished and he has nothing else to live for. The summoned Saber is actually a puppet being manipulated by the desires of the Ukonvasara.

Personality:

Saber is sadistic, dramatic and over the top. He is eager to quench his blade on the nearest victim, whether they are directly involved in the Holy Grail War or not. Only a Master with a similar cruel disposition will be able to see eye-to-eye with Saber.

Creator Notes:

Have a boy.

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Kullervo: Decent sheet but that personality is super one-note. Feels like given his legend you could've made him more of a tragic sympathetic villain-type character.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by RoydGolden View Post
    Kullervo: Decent sheet but that personality is super one-note. Feels like given his legend you could've made him more of a tragic sympathetic villain-type character.
    read the lore

he's being controlled by the sword because he himself possesses no desires

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by NittyGritty View Post
    read the lore

he's being controlled by the sword because he himself possesses no desires
    I read that. Still, maybe he'd be a more interesting character if he was aware he was being controlled and angsts over it or something? I dunno'. Turning one of the first mythical cases of "evil born from childhood trauma" into basically a villainous meat-puppet is still kind of boring IMO, even if I see where you're coming from.

Blog Entries
    Eh

I wanted dat generic saturday morning flavour

Perhaps if he was in a war with a servant who could read kinds wed see the more tragic side of him

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    So why would the lightning of a no-name thunder god come anywhere near the likes of Thor, Zeus and Indra in power? Even if they're all Divine Spirits, their areas of influence and fame (or amount of worship) would probably affect the level of power they can bring to bear.
    Also, a revenge-obsessed Kullervo would probably work better as a Berserker or Avenger (or even an Alter Ego of Ukko) rather than a Saber (members of the Knight classes being pretty heroic by any measure).
    With what Royd pointed out, the sheet sorta falls flat.
    Last edited by Shiki-pon; May 26th, 2020 at 06:02 AM.

Trace: Overcringe King of Padoru's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by 34 View Post
    Thank you

Great profile overall but i do wonder if he will have skill or NP related to the Golden Record in the LN or mats
    Maybe his Contact with Civilization skill could be related to the Golden Record? It looks like the best candidate from his official skills so far, and my hopes for an extra skill or NP are almost null since he's written by Meteo.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by King of Padoru View Post
    Maybe his Contact with Civilization skill could be related to the Golden Record? It looks like the best candidate from his official skills so far, and my hopes for an extra skill or NP are almost null since he's written by Meteo.
    im curious what do you mean with "since he is written by Meteo" ? and what is your oppinion of fate Requiems concep that (almost)everyone has a Servant Padoru?

Blog Entries
    the Pale Blue Dot NP quite possibly might as well be the Golden Record NP

Something something as long as his voyage continues, the record, the memory of that pale blue dot (Earth) shall continue to exist.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    I'm pretty sure the Golden Record is his Rhongomyniad Skill, since the Record is metaphorically carrying the human world to other planets.

Still, in the LN the Golden Record came up more as personality traits than as Skills (him randomly doing animal noises once, his fascination by music, etc).

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    im curious what do you mean with "since he is written by Meteo" ? and what is your oppinion of fate Requiems concep that (almost)everyone has a Servant Padoru?
    The profiles written by Hoshizora Meteo, the author of Fate/Requiem, are the second most sparse of Fate/Grand Order, only surpassed in shortness by Gen Urobuchi's. This means that the information of skills and NP isn't very detailed.

I haven't finished reading Fate/Requiem yet, but it looks good so far.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries

FC Link
    Alternate Classes: Rider, Assassin
    True Name: Labraid Loingsech
    Alignment: Lawful Neutral
    Origin: Ireland (4th century BCE)
    Armament: Spear

Parameters:
    STR: B
    END: C
    AGI: A
    MANA: D
    LUCK: A+
    NP: C

Skills
    Class Skills

Magic Resistance - Rank B: Grants protection against magical effects. Differing from the Resistance effect that merely rejects Magical Energy, this ability cancels the spells altogether.
    Cancel spells with a chant below three verses. Even if targeted by High-Thaumaturgy and Greater Rituals, it is difficult for them to be affected.

Riding - Rank C: A Class Skill of Rider and Saber class Servants, denoting the ability to ride mounts and vehicles. Rider-class Servants will typically possess a high rank. It is said that dragon type mounts are an exception, requiring a different ability other than Riding.
    Most vehicles and animals can be handled with above average skill. However, cannot ride the likes of Phantasmal Species such as Monstrous Beasts. Though he has no anecdotes about riding, his skill in sailing is extraordinary. As such, his skill in Riding is presented as an average.

Personal Skills

Divinity - Rank D: The measure of whether one has Divine Spirit aptitude or not. At high levels, one is treated as a mixed race of a Divine Spirit, and the level declines when the Heroic Spirit's own rank as a Monster or Demonic Beast rises. It can also decrease due to one's dislike for the gods. Those who have A Rank Divinity or above have reached the Throne of Gods. It also has an effect which reduces special defensive values called "purge defense" in proportion to the Divinity's Rank. It can break through Skills such as Protection of the Faith and Enlightenment of the Sacred Fig.
    Lancer is spoken of in legend variably as a man or a god. Having been elevated to the status of ancestral deity by his clan, he boasts some aptitude as a Divine Spirit.

Charisma - Rank B+: A composite Skill consisting of a person's charm as well as the natural talent to command or unify an army or country. Increases the ability of allies during group battles. A rare talent, and an ability inherent to Servants of the Saver class.
    Sufficient to lead a country as its High King. Lancer’s charisma drew people from far and wide to follow him on his path to kingship. His speech can incite his followers to even greater heights, raising morale.

Song of Slumber - Rank C+: A Skill wherein one uses music to cause others to fall asleep. Those who hear the user’s melody are affected by a mental interference effect that lulls them into sleep. Unlike Alluring Nightingale, this Skill can be used with instruments as well as one’s voice.
    In truth, this Skill is not Lancer’s own. Though he possesses some talent with a harp, Song of Slumber is actually support that is still granted to him by his loyal retainer, the harpist Craiftine.

Noble Phantasms

The Furnace Fortress of the King
    Dhó Dind Ríg

Type: Anti-Army
    Range: 2~30
    Targets: 100 people
    Lancer’s Noble Phantasm, based on his act of avenging the death of his father and grandfather. In legend, it is said that he imprisoned his foes in an iron fortress and then cooked them alive inside. As such, Dhó Dind Ríg manifests as a Bounded Field.
    By outlining an area with the tip of his spear, Lancer can define the area encompassed by his Noble Phantasm. When Dhó Dind Ríg is then activated, the Bounded Field is erected. Surrounded by barriers as hard as iron, the inside of the area then fills with flames, becoming a hellish furnace.
    Using the same principles, Lancer is capable of imbuing his spear temporarily with the power of flame, by tracing a circle with the weapon’s tip.
    As his loved ones sacrificed themselves in order to lure Lancer’s target into the trap, the Noble Phantasm’s flames feed on magical energy. With the sacrifice of an ally or a powerful magical object, the power of Dhó Dind Ríg can undergo a massive increase.

Helmet of Golden Fortune
    Áda Cathbarr

Type: Anti-Unit (Self)
    Range: 0
    Targets: 1
    A helmet representing a later portion of Lancer’s legend. As a Noble Phantasm, it is a winged, golden helmet that brings fortune and triumph to the one that wears it.
    While Lancer wears the helmet, his parameters are ranked-up and his Luck is further increased. The original rank of his Luck parameter is C.
    It is said that the king received this helmet, along with a blessing of success, from a king of Gaul. It is also said, however, that he actually wore it in order to hide his horse-like ears, which he was very ashamed of.

Description
    Dislikes: Embarrassing rumours, eating meat
    Talents: Eloquent speech, sailing
    Natural Enemy: Fionn mac Cumhaill

Lancer’s true identity is Labraid Loingseach, the Seafaring High King.

A forthright and noble king. Labraid is a traveler at heart and chafes at monotony and routine. As he believes in being truthful, he does not make an effort to hide his identity and endeavors not to keep secrets. This can make him come across as thoughtless, though he does not mind this reputation.
    He has something of a complex about his horse-like ears, gained from a journey to the land of fairies. Though he already got over it in his life, some parts of his embarrassment about them remain. With his dislike of eating meat due to childhood trauma, he is awkwardly reminiscent of a horse.
    Labraid considers himself something of a rival to Fionn mac Cumhaill. As great kings wielding fire and water respectively, they would likely try to compare their skills. Other than that, those that dedicate themselves to a craft, and dislikes treacherous people.
    Labraid’s wish to the Holy Grail would be to be allowed to explore the world once more.

Attitude towards Master:
    Labraid is no stranger to serving another, and as such has little to object to in his role as a Servant. He would like to serve a just person, but understands the necessity of some actions others would consider heinous. It is probable that he’d pester his Master for travel guides.

Dialogue examples:
    Servant Lancer. I will serve you to the utmost of my ability, Master.
    My ears? I gained them from fairies… Though I’m not sure if they’re meant as a blessing or a curse… Or a joke? Let’s talk about something else instead.
    Did you know I’m considered to be the first to bring spears to Ireland? I don’t really believe it either. The god Lugh must have been the first…
    Let my spear burn my foes!

Lore
    Labraid Loingseach was a prehistoric High King of Ireland. His father and grandfather were treacherously slain by his grand-uncle, Cobthach Cóel Breg. Labraid himself was then forced by Cobthach to experience horrible things, such as eating parts of the hearts of his father and grandfather, the trauma of which made him mute.
    Eventually, however, Labraid regained his voice, and was from then on regarded as an eloquent speaker and a generous man. He and his two companions, the poet Ferchertne and the harpist Craiftine, were then banished from Ireland by the king, who was growing fearful of their reputation. On the way, he fell in love with Moriath, the daughter of a chieftain in Scoriath. Making his way to Gaul, Labraid rose to become the champion of a local king, and was eventually granted a force of men to retake his homeland. With these warriors, known as the Laigin after their spears, he established a foothold in Ireland. Through Craiftine’s help, he also secured a marriage with Moriath.
    In Ireland, Labraid managed to secure peace with Cobthach and claim his ancestral lands. However, the king’s greed, having brought about his earlier kinslaying, eventually started the land towards war. Working in secret, Labraid and the Laigin built a great iron fortress in which they would treat with Cobthach and his allies. Cobthach, however, in his paranoia, demanded that Labraid’s mother and his jester must enter the fortress with him.
    Labraid had planned on burning Cobthach and his allied kings within the fortress, but was now paralyzed by indecision. At his mother’s urging, however, he chained the fortress shut and set its surroundings alight. Thus he ascended to the throne of High King. For his jester's final service, Labraid granted freedom and the king's protection to all of the man's descendants.
    There are many tales of Labraid’s travels, one of which concerns the land of fairies. Upon his return from that land, the king hid his head from all, wearing either his helmet or a hood at all times. Only the man that cut his hair was privy to the secret, and they were put to death after the deed in order to silence them. Eventually, the lot of the king’s next barber fell upon the son of a poor widow, who pleaded with the king.
    Labraid allowed the man to live, but swore him to utmost secrecy. The barber eventually fell ill with the pressure of keeping the king’s secret. At a druid’s instruction, he whispered it to the ground in a secluded place. However, from that ground grew a tree, which was eventually made into Craiftine’s new harp. When played, the harp revealed the king’s secret to all: “Two horse's ears has Labraid the Sailor!
    Labraid admitted his secret and did his utmost to repent for the foolish deaths his shame had caused. He was eventually killed by Cobthach’s son, who rose to become the next High King.

Notes
    I have the oddest feeling that someone's done this guy before, but couldn't actually find any sheets.
    Last edited by Shiki-pon; May 26th, 2020 at 11:03 AM.

Blog Entries
    The profiles written by Hoshizora Meteo, the author of Fate/Requiem, are the second most sparse of Fate/Grand Order, only surpassed in shortness by Gen Urobuchi's. This means that the information of skills and NP isn't very detailed.

I haven't finished reading Fate/Requiem yet, but it looks good so far.
    I understand thanks ,could you tell me example wise one servant in Grand order of Meteo beside Voyager or Urobuchi ?

and i wanted to ask this Question towards all her already yesterday > As in Requiem almost everyone has one servant as their Partner if you could Chose upto three servants that Arent only your Partner in the Grailwar but also afterwards be included in your daily life in one form or another which upto three would you choose .

The servants you could Chose are beside the Canon ones from the official makers are those of the nigh infinity of the depths of this site. Requirements for their anchoring in the world are treated as covered . only a Little Explanation why those three you have chosed is neccesary.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    I'm pretty sure the Golden Record is his Rhongomyniad Skill, since the Record is metaphorically carrying the human world to other planets.

Still, in the LN the Golden Record came up more as personality traits than as Skills (him randomly doing animal noises once, his fascination by music, etc).
    What do you sayactually to my thoughts and ideas in regard to Kashin Koji ,Comun ?

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    [IMG]****************************open?id=1qZVB7oB42ZWBRaD7W57FqvY8Yxl_VODs[/IMG]
    That first NP tho

A real solid sheet as usual. I wonder if you have any plans to do a sheet for Craiftine and/or Ferchertne in the future.

I understand thanks ,could you tell me example wise one servant in Grand order of Meteo beside Voyager or Urobuchi ?
    You can have a look at Abigail for Meteo and Shi Huang Di for Urobuchi.

and i wanted to ask this Question towards all her already yesterday > As in Requiem almost everyone has one servant as their Partner if you could Chose upto three servants that Arent only your Partner in the Grailwar but also afterwards be included in your daily life in one form or another which upto three would you choose .

The servants you could Chose are beside the Canon ones from the official makers are those of the nigh infinity of the depths of this site. Requirements for their anchoring in the world are treated as covered . only a Little Explanation why those three you have chosed is neccesary.
    I think you should make a thread for this, if it hasn't been done already.
    Last edited by King of Padoru; May 26th, 2020 at 10:59 AM.