Page 52 of 64 FirstFirst ... 2424750515253545762 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,040 of 1266

Thread: Create-A-Servant 3

Hey guys, I’m currently working an a sheet for Dobrynya Nikitich and I’m having some trouble coming up with some skill effects for him. So far I have hero creation (C) due to him famously being known as the mentor to Vladimir the Great, A battle Coninuation Skill (might change up the name bc it’s more fun) and lastly the troublesome skill “Conversion(Trial?) by Fire”. The lore for this skill is that Dobrynya’s legend says that he was a proponent of early Russia switching from paganism to Christianity and would force others to convert “through fire” ultimately receiving the same treatment by those who didn’t want to convert killing him and his family in the process. I don’t want to do a simple mana burst for this but I’m having trouble thinking of what else it could be. Any help is appreciated!

Hey! Are you ready to go? RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Perry Ellis. View Post
    Hey guys, I’m currently working an a sheet for Dobrynya Nikitich and I’m having some trouble coming up with some skill effects for him. So far I have hero creation (C) due to him famously being known as the mentor to Vladimir the Great, A battle Coninuation Skill (might change up the name bc it’s more fun) and lastly the troublesome skill “Conversion(Trial?) by Fire”. The lore for this skill is that Dobrynya’s legend says that he was a proponent of early Russia switching from paganism to Christianity and would force others to convert “through fire” ultimately receiving the same treatment by those who didn’t want to convert killing him and his family in the process. I don’t want to do a simple mana burst for this but I’m having trouble thinking of what else it could be. Any help is appreciated!
    Since Magecraft is often associated with heresy maybe you have him create a flame that burns the target's Magic Circuits, dealing more damage the greater they have and temporarily crippling their ability to cast Magecraft. If you want to reflect how he later suffered the same fate you could even have it so if the opponent passes some sort of check the fire is redirected back at him, albeit that might make the Skill too unreliable.

Blog Entries
    "I love you so much, bro. No homo" - Jonathan, probably
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandstorm77 View Post
    He's just putting the bone of his sword into other people until it explodes and lets out parts of him inside them.
    Quote Originally Posted by AvengerEmiya View Post
    Genderswaps are terrible, but I think I and other people would hate them less if Fate didn't keep ignoring actual heroines throughout history and folklore. Like, why bother turning Francis Drake into a woman when Ching Shih and Grace O'Malley exist?
    Quote Originally Posted by Five_X View Post
    Fate Zero is just Fate Stay Night for people who think Shirou is too girly

Blog Entries
    lets see if i can keep the Quality

Georg Wilhelm Steller
    (Rider)

"My Name is Georg Steller ,my class is Ca.. wait is Rider ...interesting .So let us both enjoy and succed this journey Master"

Height: 181 cm
    Weight: 83~ kg
    Origin:German-Russia
    Alignment: True Neutral ~Lawful Good
    Attributes: Man, Earth
    Weapons: a sabre and Russian musket (though he dislikes to use them)
    Other Qualifying Classes: Caster,Assassin, Avenger
    Likes: healthy nature, the grounding of the nature cultures, to travel
    Dislikes: disturbed nature, the subjugation of Indigenous People, oppressors and poachers
    Talents/Hobbies: to study life and read documentary books especially Zoological and Ethnological ones, survival and campfire cooking (to a certain degree also normal cooking)

Parameter:

Strength: C
    Endurance: C
    Agility: C
    Luck : B++
    Mana: B
    NP: A+

Appearance
    He is a strong built middle aged man who makes the impression of a hard boiled traveler, reflecting the harshness he endured to reach what we now know as the Aleutic Island Group. He wear a thick cloak which looks like the cross of an old Russian naval suit and the protection gear of the Kanchatka People which further accented the role he was conscious of. Namely to be the bridge between the Europe-Russeo and the Kamchatka Indio - northern range cultures. Despite that his travels and impressions have branded his face it does not show any trace of sourness. Instead his face displays a determined honesty.

Personality
    He is initially a correct and just minded person who holds a great respect towards nature as well as people of other cultures. Since he started his travel to Kamchatka and started to study and life with the Itelmen, he found their way to life interesting. Unlike his other Russi-European colleagues he started to imitate their habits like their transport vehicle of small boats or dog sledding they used. He even sent a protest letter to Moscow as reaction to the local commander who mistreated Itelmen which caused almost a treasonous act for him but fortunately Steller was appointed as ship doctor so that this part didn't make any consequences for him.

Though he is a really pacifistic person who dislikes violence and prefers to solve matters with words and negotiations if it is possible. As such he'd rather use his Pedigree Of Science Skill if forced into combat instead of using his weapons. Although he is able to make proficient use of them and he learned some fighting moves by the spirits he sees himself still as scholar and man of knowledge. But in the case he would see injustice he feels the necessity to act and then he as he is now has the strength to help the mistreated and defeat the evildoer. Especially he dislikes oppressors as after he read what the Europeans did which followed their route he was infuriated though he could in his life not do something against that.

He is mostly a temperate Person which observe the Occurances and Details silent and acurately without prejudices .Also has he a driving curiousity to trabel and study the world and its inhabitants be they plants ,animals or also Humen of other cultures and although he understands that Humen in poor circles or nature People have not the luxury of Chose what they eat ,as he also did it by Eating the flesh of the Sea cows or the from the Sea Otters or the also extinct Spectackled Cormorant as their circumstances forced them to do it to survive the Winter that imprisoned the surviving Members of Stellers Expedition . Does he loath the Hunting oft he modern Humen beyond their needs for Food as he sees Animals as Living and Feeling Beings an stance he aquired full heartedly after his Encounter with "Sirenia" so he unnderstand the Need for Hunting as Food Acquisiotation and that especially the Indigene People holded hour Long rituals in Appreciation for the sacrifice of the animal ,so does he see Trophy Hunters as nothing more like Murders which need to be punished harshly.

Out of this Reason were/is he shocked to get Knowledge what the Humen did aftert hey followed his tracks with the animel and the Indigenous People .As for this abuse of both parties he didnt participated in the Expedition to enable the poachers (the Fur Hunters and Whalers) to slaughter the animals or Aleutic Peoples. So should he example wise encounter Conquistador type servants will he act more outward aggresive towards them and will engage them more direct ,though he will at first Question them out for the reasons they have for act in that brutal way then will he either forgive them or be willing to use his second Noblephantasm.

He is in comparison sympathic with Huntersmen of the medieval or ancient times that lived in harmony with the nature as he finds their Connection with the Nature and the Animals comparable with the from the Indgenous People thus are having a other viewpoints as himself and due to that Information about Animals and Plants he may not possess so are they for him a ideal Information source. Also does he have due to his studies of the Indigenous People and the circumstances he faced aquired excellent Survival skills so that he if put again in such circumstances like a secluded Island ,dense Forest or other harsh Terrain is he quite calm and composed an attitude that apply also if he should be entrapped in the Terrain or Territory of other Servants there will he demonstrate a excellent understanding of the structures of the Environment .

Also has he due to his Survival experience got quit good at making delicious meals on campfires so that even with only some rather meager ingredients he can make still nutrient meals that are countering deficiency Symptoms and even helping healing processess ,though strangely when put on a normal oven are his cooking skills rather mediocre in comparison to his campfire Food making and if asked why he cant name a reason.

He is despite his rather intimidating exterrior a quite friendly man albeit he often appears firm and solemn especially if he Explorer the Environment but if asked after a solution or after help does he Shows his rather earnest and friendly attitude though despite that does he feel a great contempt to nature defilers aswell to like mentioned before opresors also has he a great deal of respect of nature Spirits as he know that beyond the known part of the world there is a great part which is unkown to the majority .He holds also a great self accusation due to that his datas gave way to the Slaughter of many innocent animals especally as the Giant Sea cow was exterminated within one-third of a human life so does he feel guilty about it.

Sirenia: The Sea cow he meet and that told him her Story .She were in life a like her species corresponding gentle and benevolant being ,but after she witnessed the fate of her brethren after her has she turned into a vengefull and Revenge craving being that loaths the humanity ,the only exceptions are human that are fight for the nature .

Dialogues:

Ada Muso: "You are a Collection of the Souls of Shamaness !? interesting may you are willing to share your knowledge with this modest an ? What you have even meet the gods of the Inuit !? Unglaublich !"

Thales: "The first Man that sought Wisdom and knowledge with his own power, interesting im curious can you tell me about the Sould of the World ?"

Tugarin: "You are a not only a honorfull Hunter which respect the nature but also traveled through the Borders of the Continents and saw not only Beasts, Spirits but also the remnnants of the authochtonic Cultures fo east Europe please share with me your treasure of Knowledge and Wisdom ?"

Boisselier: "I have during my studies and as preparation for Carnivore Encounters read from your accounts Mister Boisselier ,may you be willing to shrre your tales with me on the campfire and a nutrient meal ?"

Poseidon:"The Greek Deity of he Oceans himself !?! I mean that i am able to Encounter the Heros of tales and legends is one Thing but a complete God of the Waters ! I bin sprachlos ! Bitte *coughs* share your knowledge ?"

Erice Utsumi: "a modern Girl of your age is interested in the stories ,im flatered good then how we meet around a campfire and tell you on a small meal my experiences"

Kesagake:"I can sense that you were no ordinary Bear ,in can sense that the nature empowered you to be ist Defender ,Right ? "
    "I can feel your pain though are atleast still today members of your kin in the world and today are increasingly People that are on our side,but in either case if you should need someone to talk im willing to calm your laments "

Kaguyahime:"Wow you are coming from the Moon !unbelievable i know that it may be hurting to ask such Questions ,but would you have something to tell me about your origin in return you can ask me anything? "

Christopher Columbus:" you fiend ! your egoistical Greed has cost directly the life of dozens of indigenous People and the effects of this voyages has created the path for a Mass Slaughter and the almost complete destruction of native Knowledge ,i will finish you and drown you in the ce currents of the Bering sea ! Prepare yourself !"

Skills
    Class Skills:

Magic Resistance: C+
    Although he was a person who lived near modern times he travelled in areas where the tension of mystery was still rather livelier than today. As well he learnt from the indigenous people about their spirituality and was taught in the ways of Shamanism.

Riding: A
    All vehicles and all creatures but those of Phantasmal Beast and Divine Beast-rank can be used as Mounts.

As he made a pact with "Sedna" his rank was greatly elevated so that he is able to even mount certain Phantasmal Beasts as long as they fall under the category of "oceanic mammals".

Personal Skills:

Medical Treatments: C++
    It was at that time quite common for Biologists to work as physicians. So he was primarily appointed as medic on the ship of Bering, besides his occupation as botanist or Zoologist. The medicinal techniques he employs are a mixture between the European 18th century standard techniques as well as the traditional medicinal practices of the Itelmenic and Aleutianic people he studied which is similar in nature to spiritual surgery.

Pedigree Of Science (Biology): B
    The fame and worship of a nature scientist in the biologic scholar community that objects or living beings are named after one.
    In Steller's case are it allows him to use the objects, animals and the plant Stellera as Mystic Codes respectively to evoke as Familiars. Basically to enable him the use of the "Magecraft of a Biologist".

Which means that he can employ the Steller Sea /Giant Sea Eagle, the Steller's Jay respectively Eider as flying scouts (or in specially the first case also in a combat situation), the Steller Sea Lion and Sea Otter as especially aquatic familiars, the gumboot Chiton as shield or shackle, the Stellerite Mineral as base for jewel Magecraft and he can let grow the Stellera plant as poisonous vines or whips.

Like Steller himself he can enhance them with the effects of his Voyager Of The Cold Streams Skill such that they are clad in the Mana Burst-like icy cloak. Through this the jaws or claws of his familiars become like his own sabre, cold burning blades and it enables his Sea Lions and Sea Otters to receive a mobility like they have naturally in the waters of their ancestral environment. He can use small orbs of Stellerite as magical bombs which upon detonation erupt into a burst of ice spikes and he can further boost the defensive capacities of the Chitons.

This is his favored fighting tactic as he dislikes to use his weapons.

Voyager Of The Cold Streams: A++

Denotes the succeeding (and surviving) of his travels through the icy currents of the cold waters of the northern seas. It has similar effects as the Voyager Of The Storm Skill but also some distinctions as it is not a developed ability, rather a sort of "rewards" as Steller was one of the few surviving members that returned to Russia from the expeditions. That, along with how he travelled to one of the few "blind spots" of the world of his time as well as having inherited the Saint-Graph of Vitus Bering has earned him this high rank.

This reward contains the effects of Planning equal to rank A and Battle Continuation equal to rank B. As well as the icy streams and winds are engraved in his Saint-Graph he can similar to a Mana Burst evoke them to strengthen himself. Besides emulating Mana Burst (Ice) it carries necrosis-inducing effects similar to the Frostburns some of him comrades fell victim to. Though it should be noted that in a contest with "true Ice Mana Burst" the difference will be quite visible. Besides that he possesses protection against ice or wind. Such abilities below rank C are completely negated or effectless (like example wise the Noble Phantasm of Kesagake, Shirokuma No Arashi effectively will be equal to a rank D ability, but it can only weaken categories like divine wind or ice abilities like Ice/Storm Divine Authorities or Age of God Forgeries).

Captain Of The Northern Spheres (Bering): EX
    Due to how Steller took command after the death of Vitus Bering as well as further strengthened by the favor of the nature spirits he has incorporated the Wraith of Vitus Bering and the other members of the expedition crew into his Saint-Graph. This gives Steller access to his weapons as well as giving his physical parameters two ranks up. Additionally it has caused that he was summoned in the Rider Class. As the Phantoms of the crew members and Vitus' Wraith are incorporated in Steller he is able to draw upon their capabilities like the artillery and combat abilities from the soldiers as well as other field subjects of skills like Eye For Art, finer arts, etc...

Noble Phantasms
    Sedna Sirenia

Rank
    : A+

Type: Anti-Army

The sublimation of the pinnacle of Steller's Zoological studies, the Steller Giant Sea Cow. Or in his case a particular one he found during the investigation of the Commander Islands which was noticeably older than the rest and Steller discerned the difference in aura she radiated as he studied the stranded giant. As he was alone he heard a voice that was different to one from a human, it was the sea cow itself which affirmed the man's wonder that she was the speaker. The sea cow said that she didn't have much time not because she was suffocating as she was out of water more like that she were an "extraordinary type of living fossil".

She was a Phantasmal Beast that survived the last two thousand years after the vanishing of the Divine Beings. She told him that she was the familiar of the Inuit Goddess Sedna and that she guided her normal brethren against the dangers of the oceans like predators or human hunters. One of the reasons why the Sea Cows were so secluded around only these two islands was that it was a land that as humans didn't live there respectively scarcely the island radiated immense amounts of magical energy that allowed her to survive the waters getting over the centuries lower in Mana-density.

Steller asked why she told him that because he was no shaman just a scholar. She answered that at least someone even if only a normal man will remember her. Steller was touched by that and held her forelimb as he said,

"At my honor I swear that I will ensure your kin will not be forgotten!"

She was glad to hear that and saw the earnest light in his eyes so she was glad and gave her blessings. With that act she vanished into dustlike particles.

After that event Steller was determined to study this species as detailed as possible. In which he succeeded. But this discovery had a downside namely that whalers and fur hunters chased them as they were gentle giants that were an easy target, though Steller didn't get to hear these accounts in his life....

Now she has followed him in his summoning as Servant. Namely as Rider she is his primary mount. She is an 11 meter long giant that demonstrates the pride and pinnacle of her kin's appearance in their golden time as the sea cow were much wider in their range than in Steller's time. She is like Steller himself and his other animal companions enhanced by his Voyager Of The Cold Streams Skill. But in her case is it a bit different as around her stream the icy foams and currents of her former homeland *cough* waters pardon, which enables her to to treat the air as if it were water. Thus she can "fly". The sighting may be a bit awkward for someone though.

She can ram the opponent or punch with either her forelimbs or tail fins and even if her appearance invites someone to underestimate her, her parameters in Strength and Endurance are equal to Rank B+. Further her Mana Burst is "true" in comparison to Steller's as she has the blessing of Sedna the Sea Goddess which gives her further self-regeneration abilities. As well Sedna's blessings also enhances the strength of Steller's other animals when Sirenia is summoned.

In the true name release the icy blue streams around her change their colors to darkish red and it becomes boiling hot. Then she rams the enemy and these currents are the cursing blood of the sea cows that were slaughtered by the humans during the centuries thus carrying a curse effect that possesses Anti-Human properties. The phrase "This is the grudge and anger of the hunted towards the hunter" describes it quite incisively.

Ekspeditsiya Na Zemlyu Aniana

EX

Type: Anti-Humanity

The Sublimation of the Great Northern Expedition (or also named the second Kanchatka Expedition) where Steller participated. But also through the incorporation of Vitus Bering's Saint-Graph as well as those of the other participants like Alexei Tschirikov and the assistance of the nature and water spirits as well as even from the Inuit deities further this has empowered the strength and consequences of this Noble Phantasm.

Initially it appears as just the primary ship they used, the St. Peter. But it is far more then that. Though Steller can call and manifest it without the true release of this Noble Phantasm. The ship is an old military ship as during these ages such vessels were commonly used for northern expeditions as their hull were especially armored against cannon attacks or ram strikes. So they were the first choice for areas where ice floes and shards are to be expected. As such beside a durable hull which is now further strengthened by the blessings of the spirits St. Peter has also some cannons on its sides and rotatable ones on board. Although they were built out as preparation for the expedition to gain more store weight and room the ship has regained its former weaponry now as well the ship is naturally clad in the icy currents like its passengers.

As long as the ship is manifested and started Steller is able to manifest his old comrades. While this ability may sound strong at first, it must be mentioned that the majority of the other expedition members are mere Phantoms which could do little more than rob the nerves of Steller's opponents as most were scholars. But there are also some soldiers included which possess the enhancing effects of Voyager Of The Cold Streams though at rank C in comparison to Steller's rank A++, and Vitus Bering possesses the power of a average third level Servant.

Through the icy currents St. Peter is strengthened and it can fly like other Servant ships. The foams even enable it to use a form of optical and sensory (smell, temperature) camouflage, though it's only a weak magical concealment effect so that Servants with detector Skills at least rank C are able to feel it.

But the full power will be only utilized after this Noble Phantasm's true name is released. As then it begins to glow faintly and an arctic storm is unleashed which transports the ship and everything on it respectively every person or Servant around it in a distance of fifty meters into a Reality Marble consisting of an ice floes-covered ocean tormented by frigid storms. Now starts the voyage Steller, Bering and all the others participated. Namely that now the ship sails almost instinctively guided to the northern lands.

At the start all objects that are drawn into the Reality Marble are in the same distance and position in relation to the ship so that those which tried to flee from the grasp of it are put into a more dangerous quagmire. Namely that they are stranded on an ice floe and shards covered bitterly cold ocean without any forms of safety or protection. They are in the grasp of weather and currents as St Peter is the only point which gives safety.

During this travel the more they approach the northern land they are drifting in a sphere of mystery and uncertainty where the initial imaginations of the crew of where they will land is made real by the power of the spirits and Inuit deities as resurgence of the Age of Gods' image of the northern Inuit lands which resembles the imagination of "Anian" or "Joao-da-Gama-Land" as giant archipelago. During this travel the icy storms get at first stronger and the currents heavier and as during his travel the opponents are fully affected by the elements as well as even to a degree the passengers of the ship with exception of Steller himself and his Master as s/he is treated as his assistant which was amongst the survivors. Then as the storms are calling and also the ocean they see the land they once hoped to reach; an archipelagic bay filled with plants and animals. But this paradise is just a little comfort for as they enter it old beasts like sea monsters and Phantasmals of the land appear and attack all opponents of Steller. So there is no safe place regardless if they stay on the coasts or enter the mysterious woods. As Steller has blessings of Sedna the mistress of the animals he and by extension his Master and the ship (this time) are safe from the beasts. But at the same time Steller has no way to influence their actions with exception of prayers to Sedna who then on her behalf may direct them in his favor.

But he can command the Steller Sea Lion packs on the coasts and call upon the beings he can use with Pedigree Of Science. As the ship sails towards the center they reach the realm of the spirits and where the divine beings reside, whose last visitor was a certain Shamaness… Then they leave the protection of the ship and have to reach the center by foot. Now the beasts are actively hindering the travelers from reaching it.

Upon reaching it Steller's Master is also blessed by the spirits and the Inuit Pantheon and then returns to our World as "Warrior of the Spirits". All of his or her (or other allies) abilities are strengthened respectively they acquire abilities that reflect the skills they used to solve the obstacles (or if one of the deities may find a personal liking). One ability they earn in any case is that they are able to sense, see, hear and interact with spirits.

For the opponent to leave this Noble Phantasm there are only three options: first in he case that Steller or his Master's Mana runs out. Second if they are able to attack and destroy the ship which functions as anchor and catalyst of the Noble Phantasm with an Anti-Army or Anti-Fortress Noble Phantasm of at least rank B (or a very strong Anti-Unit). Or lastly that they reach the core where there is the gateway though the gods may have something against that…

Due to how this Noble Phantasm can't be dispelled in the actual sense he is very selective in using it respectively already with the usage of the ship to begin with and in his other Classes this Noble Phantasm may like Sedna Sirenia have other effects…

Notes
    I hope that i keeped this time some Level of Quality with my last contest profile . As i didnt find a Fitting Picture have i instead described how i imagine him i hope you can imagine him.
    This is a small break from Greek series.
    I am also glad to make Biologist servant as i am studying self the subject and i aswell as he is a Rider with a Ancient Animal as Rider (in his Case a even more unique mount admittedly)

So are feedbacks as always welcomed
    Last edited by Kabalisto Koga; July 7th, 2020 at 07:23 AM. Reason: corrected abit and add some more dialogues
    When you wake a Dragon in his Lair...

Blog Entries
    okay now to the other newest servants here ß/

Autolycus: an really well done charackter his secondnoblephantasm does repressent his state as Master of Thieves really good i would say the Phrase he is so good that even your abbillities Arent safe from him!" also is the Adaption of Hades cape a interesting idea i must say ,especially as i made self a Hades with a Version of the cape alogside his Helmet were both are possessing a better Camouflage abbillity aswell that the Helmet has a mental interference abbillity . and also your Cadmus is a well made idea !

Hödir: A quite interesting Concept must i say it ,a very interesting Concept and thats remind me on that i made a Loki servant series with Mistiltein as Assassin respectively Lancer class noblephantasm .

Pramodhawardhani:
    A very intersting Queen i must say ist here a to bad that you dont have a actual peronality section like what her opinion is to certain servant types like other Queens or her oppinion towards Schholar or philospher type servants would i be interested to know like how she would think of my Thales would i be curious ?

Olaf Trygvason:I must say a very good profile i made also a while ago a profile of Olaf but my were far more modest as i didnt found much out . though ist good to know now the Sources and ist also nice that an Veteran from the create a servant 1 time is here !

Jonathan: Best Hero Sidekick i can say ,reliable and well thought out .
    Last edited by Kabalisto Koga; July 6th, 2020 at 03:11 PM.

The King of Cinders Cursed by Fortuna's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Assassin – Hassan of demonic eyes

“This one is known as Hassan, one bequeathed with demonic eyes. May our partnership be fruitful and your faith unbending, invoker”

Equipment

Her dirks

https://www.pinterest.com/pin/461689399270651989/ Image Source
    https://www.pinterest.com/silverse/ Image Author

Her magic circle (also carved onto her flesh to help contain the spirits and used when casting and manipulating spirits)

(since I can't get the image to work, just look for a star of David and imagine the center with another star of David in it)

Characteristics

Other Qualified Classes: Caster ((noted to be very abnormal and it would be a rare occasion where she would be summoned as Caster), this is mostly due to the fact that her legend as a nameless shaman of a village isn’t very strong, and likely she would only have any significant chance of being summoned in her home country as a cats or in very particular circumstances (as such even among the hassan she’s noted as a figure which straddles the line between a phantom and a proper heroic spirit))

Height / Weight: 153 cm / 46 kg
    Alignment: Lawful Evil
    Home: Syria
    Origin: Historical Fact / Order of Assassins
    Equipment: Dirks

Personal Information

Attribute: Human
    Likes: Those of strong faith, those who are loyal enough to die or suffer for their cause, Prayer
    Dislikes: Disrespect, those of weak faith or loyalty, hurting children
    Talents: Meditation, Pattern recognition
    Natural Enemy: Gilles De Rais, Gilgamesh

Lore

The once was a girl who lived in a village in Syria in the 810s, her parent’s fell victim to bandits and she too was to be taken by them, used for their own purposes. Filled with despair and anger she called out to the heavens for strength and in this moment her magic circuits perhaps by luck, perhaps a miracle were awakened. Commanding the ghosts which haunted the bandits for their deaths, she tore them apart and swiftly returned home, thankful for her luck and for the gift Allah had given her. After that she ended up in the care of a village mystic, who would teach her his arts in commanding and binding spirits, after recognising her talents. To that end she served her village for a fair number of years, living as a protector to them, yet existincting separate from them, with morals and beliefs that formed a wall between them and her.

One day the village was in an uproar, one of their number was dead, seeking her aid, she performed a spiritual summoning of the ghost and determined his killer. Hunting him down she killed him, not for the fact that he killed a man, but that his actions had caused her and the village to miss their prayer for the day, and that it had caused the children to be sad. This attracted the attention of the Order of Assassins to which the man was a member of, they sought a suitable replacement for their current Hassan should he die, and this mystic seemed the proper fit, one of great faith and of great skill, willing to kill others for Allah’s cause. They offered her membership and she accepted. Taking up her arcane arts, she modified her flesh, grafting gemstones of onyx, ruby, and lapis lazuli into her flesh, wearing iron bands and rings upon her arms and legs, and carving her magic sigil upon her own skin at precise points. In return she formed her flesh into that of a vessel to channel and bind spirits, calling their strength as her own, and using their power as hers.

To this end she would also learn more matters of magecraft such as the use of incense of Frankincense, Stacte, Onycha, Benzion, and Galbanum to weaken and calm spirits. Forming contracts with spirits to allow for her to better command them, using bounded fields to restrict the movement of spirits, summoning from her body where they were sealed and binding them again. From controlling spirits she learned to cast illusions, means of seeing through their eyes and sharing in their knowledge. With all of the techniques she learned in her tutelage from the Mystic perfected, she turned to the arts of assasination, learning of poison use, resisting torture, throwing knives and using them in self defense, and concealing oneself. Eventually she became leader of the order of Assassins and earned the name Hassan of the Demonic eyes, for her eyes once Hazel now shone red from the spirits sealed within.

But it was not to last, when given the choice between her duty and her heart, she chose the ladder and on a critical mission to kill a target she refused as doing such would make children under his care miserable. As a result, she merely imprisoned him, then betrayed the order. Her life met its end when after this betrayal in a moment of meditation, she was killed and later men came upon her body missing it’s head. Yet even still in rural villages in Syria minor rumors of girls who can bind spirits and who would seek brutal vengeance against those who would attack or harm children still remain, thus in a way she lives on in some way, however small.

Personality

A woman of great faith, one who is thankful for what she was given and in turn expects others to be thankful for what they have as well. Respect is to be given to those even who are not owed it, faith in others and Allah is to be followed, loyalty to your cause, but above else yourself is to be your compass in life. Failure to abide by these results will result in her annoyance and discipline. Yet on the other hand exists that of the brutal assassin one who kills for her beliefs and due to her exposure to ghosts regards life as a state of being, and death as a transition rather than life’s end. In that way she could be argued to be twisted in her thinking.

But her heart remains true, children are innocent, they are to be protected, and never harmed, if any would do something which would cause children harm willingly, they would fall under her balde. For Allah gave her another chance at life, thus all children must be given another chance. Those who would think otherwise are to be harshly disciplined. She is humble about her abilities as an assassin, but is confident in her abilities as a manipulator of spirits and her own faith remains as her greatest pride. She only uses the name Hassan when she is on the job, otherwise she is merely “a person”. She prefers to give others nicknames based on her beliefs and perceptions, for her to refer to one by name is a rare event and a sign of either great anger, great seriousness, or great respect.

Relationships

King Hassan: The great founder, this one notes that his power, skill, and knowledge surpass any within the order. This one is certain of the great founder’s power from walking alongside the angel of death, fighting against the great founder is futile, and death precedes his foes. This one admits respect for any who could survive the great founder’s power, for this one remains certain it stands as among the greatest of all who bear the title Assassin.

Hassan of the Cursed Arm: The binder, this one notes his skill with projectiles is most excellent, however his ability in manipulating spirits falls behind this one in finesse. This one notes a longing within him, a desire for something he lacks. This one wonders if the binder wishes the founder’s throne to obtain what he seeks?

Hassan of the Hundred Faces: This one is most angry at the fool, he led the order to ruin, and boasts no great skill or achievement of his own. This one finds his appointment most unfair, his technique is, but a byproduct of his own unique circumstances rather than hard work. The fool shows no proof of his faith in the order or it’s teachings and underwent no trial to achieve his standing. This one admits the fool’s usage of basic knowledge combined with assassination skills is admirable, but alone without proof of faith lacks adequacy to cement his status. Moreover the fool is clearly inferior in potential and loyalty compared to the other candidate. May his flesh be ravaged by this one’s six-six fold demons.

Hassan of Serenity: The poisoner, this one notes her legend is most excellent and her reputation well earned. This one believes her skills more suited for mass destruction rather than targeted assassination. This one wonders if the poisoner’s will should remain strong enough to withstand the burden of her gift.

Zealot: This one approves of her spirit and devotion. This one must shamefully admit their envy at Zealot’s gift of mimicry and her devotion which rivals the great founder’s own. This one is most irate at the order’s idiocy, why were they blind to Zealots divine gift, the gift of Mimicry* the ability to reproduce and recreate the divine gifts of this one and the others with such skill, even if they may not be the same as the original is an achievement most great indeed. This one is ashamed at how far the founder’s students have fallen and how pathetic they became in their last days. Zealot lacks the mentality of the order, perhaps this one should tutor her in the ways before appealing the order’s foolishness to the Great founder. This one is sure he will not fail to recognise Zealot’s potential and gift.

Jack the Ripper: This one is most curious, a child whose flesh is that a conglomerate of spirits. This one is curious as to the life the child has lived. The child’s name is known to this one, as is the names of the others who viy for the name of the ripper. This one would be content to an agreement of mutual cooperation with the child of spirits, for her skill and power is well earned.

Fuma Kotaro: A warrior of the east, one who too abandoned name for cause and faith. This one is certain the order’s purpose and loyalty is superior beneath the mandate of the angel of death, but the clan also holds great purpose and loyalty. This one would be interested in the warrior of the east’s techniques.

Solomon: The wise one, this one notes his supremacy among the halls of those blessed with the gift of the arcane, the might of his rings and sight which bound the fate of humanity and spirits in future and past. This one is irritated that he would follow a fraudulent teaching, but this one acknowledges the loyalty to his faith and the lord who this one also acknowledges is genuine.

Shinki Ryougi: This one is shocked, one not the great founder, yet holds the power of the angel of death. Her lack of faith is appalling, yet her understanding of death and skill in delivering most shamefully surpasses this one’s own. This one wonders how the great founder would react?

Other Servants of Islamic faith: This one shall watch them, they are not of the order, yet they are of the faith as such, they still hold a duty to the faith, though it remains different from this one and their compatriots. If their faith is found lacking, this one must harshly punish them.

Servants of Jewish or Christain faith: This one is irritated that they follow an apocryphal teaching, yet this one acknowledges the one they worship to be the same. Should their faith be great and true and their skill worthy, then this one shall overlook their mistakes.

Saints or martyrs: This one is content, even if they remain heretical, their faith is true without doubt, this one is certain their offerings and gifts are not undeserved from the lord. This one hopes and her compatriots she too are found worthy for their devotion.

Those who have received revelations or miracles: The blessed, this one must fight to defend them, they too have been granted gifts by the lord, therefore their purpose is to be fulfilled. Though this one shall not allow this to conflict with her teachings, she must still respect them without regard of their nature.

Other Assassin Class: *Silently judges their skills, is ready to educate them for their mistakes or lack of skill*

Caster class servants: *Silently judges their cause and faith, is ready to punish them if needed for misuse of their gifts*

Parameters:
    Strength – D+
    Endurance – D+
    Agility – C+
    Mana – A
    Luck – B
    Noble Phantasm – B+

Class Skills

Presence Concealment [A+]- Assassin is almost impossible to detect by servants unless preparing for an attack. At this rank one can bypass bounded fields (in immaterial form) if they are careful.

Personal Skills

Magecraft [B+]- Specific techniques (mostly those related to familiar use, spirit binding, abilities of her familiars, and controlling familiars) like creation of bounded fields, controlling, binding, and manipulating familiars, usage of elemental spells (wind and fire), illusions (haze (heat haze), smoke, and fog (or just manipulation of light, although she only does this rarely as this is harder to use large scale (as in her max range normally is 5 meters, she could barely do 1 meter with this) for her)), creation of weak mystic codes, and such are in her area of knowledge. At this level she could be called skilled and masterful in her area of expertise by most modern magi, although her power due to her is far greater than most others as a result of her age and mystery.

Self-Modification [D+]- Allows assassin to modify her body to allow for possession by spirits and still sometimes stay in control by usage of carefully placed gems, points to regulate the flow of od inside her body and by proxy movement and activity of spirits.

Throwing (dagger) [D+]- The ability to throw up to a maximum of 30 dirks with fair accuracy even when aimed at moving foes and possessing the same power of just below weak firearms. When enchanted with spirits or magecraft the power and/or effects of these projectiles may change.

Noble Phantasm

Zabaniya: Unfeeling Patrolling spirits – B+
    One of the 19 secret techniques designated with the title zabaniya, possessed by the 19 Hassan-i-sabbah, designating it’s status as a unique ability which allowed one to attain the title of Hassan. Even among the ranks of the techniques of the Hassan, which range from more orthodox techniques which serve as assassination techniques by weakening or killing a target or the more unorthodox techniques which serve as ways to augment the abilities of the user allowing for greater ability in completing tasks, this technique stands as a bridge between the two schools of thought. By usage of self modification and her own magecraft Assassin has turned her own body into a vessel for housing spirits, and naturally holds 66 different ones in her flesh.

By compartmentalizing her body into different segments (like parts of a building complex) and having her own skin as a bounded field to separate the spirits within from the world without, she is able to act as a living vessel and effectively channel them and their strength to increase her own physical abilities. By these means she can allow herself to draw upon the power of the spirits, at the cost of losing more control of herself the more spirits she calls upon (which this process is mostly kept in check by her will and mental fortitude, and is very painful in general).

Alternatively she can loosen the bounded field, much like opening the doors of a house allowing the stored spirits (Djinn/Jinn/Jinnīya) to come forth upon which they manifest as mist at first then take on different shapes (their power varies between the spirits) and by having them bound under contract can direct them to attack foes (although the more she has loose at once, the harder it is to control them in great detail (she can give general orders to a group, but can only specifically guide and control a handful at a time)). One would think that this would allow for this technique to potentially be a useful anti-army ability, but in reality it would likely struggle to deal with large numbers of foes (above 50) and as such could be considered an anti-unti ability with capability of targeting a large number of targets, due to how it works.

Now in this state of being unbound from the flesh of Assassin there are means by which these creatures can be weakened, released, from the contract, or killed, and if this happens then Assassin must gather more spirits to replace them and form contracts with them (which requires she find/call/summon them, then bind them or from contracts with them, then house them in her body). In theory this technique is not limited to Jinnīya and could be done with any manner of spirits with only weak physical form, although there could be varying effects (good or bad) in this case on the user or the spirits. Perhaps the usage of this technique in a way could be in parallel with the beliefs of Assassin in the sanctity of the human form, rather than form a traditional workshop (a temple of worship where she practices her arts) her own flesh exists as a “temple” to house her spirits and utilize her gifts in devotion to her lord. Also of note is that despite being technically an anti-unit technique it could be counted as both an anti-unit, anti-army, and anti-unit (self) technique dependent on its use).
    Anti-Unit, Anti-Unit (self)
    1 person

Dev Notes

If you’re looking for information on what’s next that’s stored in author notes, dev notes are about the servant and my thoughts about her creation and such.

Original eye color (before she literally started putting spirits inside her body) was hazel. One of the tells for when she is using her noble phantasm to empower herself (which she still needs to say the name of and use od to activate and perpetuate in spite of the spirits being inside her) is that her eyes glow while in use. The original idea for this came partly from Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice with the whole red eyes motif, and red eyes are commonly associated with demons. As for the idea of using the body as a natural barrier from the external world, that is as I understand it part of the mechanics behind Kiritsugu’s Time alter ability, which takes advantage of it.

The idea is that she is allowing herself to be empowered and partly possessed for greater abilities, but in return she starts to go partly insane from doing it, and even then she needs to modify her body (the magic circles carved on parts of her and the jewels inserted in side her, to regulate the amount of influence they have while controlling her to be able to function properly). With these modifications and her sheer willpower she is able to have some semblance of control even while being possessed like this.

One of the noted downsides to this technique is that she is more vulnerable to spirit exorcising technique in it, and it also has negative effects on her health (if she were still alive) and almost ensured she wouldn’t live past 60 at absolute max, even with magecraft. As for her being Caster, well with Zealot’s whole insane devotion I figured she could arguably qualify for Berserker, and King Hassan probably could be summoned as Saber with his skill with a sword. As a result, the whole Hassan’s can only be summoned as Assassin is questionable as a result (although one could argue King Hassan is the exception, and Zealot isn’t a proper Hassan, just a candidate, so that ruel may still hold. Either way her legend as a Caster is far weaker than her aptitude for an Assassin, so even in Syria her home country summoning her as a Caster would likely be a 1/1000 or even a 1/2000 chance, so really for all intents and purposes she is mostly an Assassin class servant.

Maybe I should have given her Double summon/class skill, but I didn’t really want to go that route as that seems mostly relegated to servants who are masters in both classes (Semiramis is master mage and a master assassin). But, Assassin is merely talented at magecraft not masterful (partly aided by the fact that she comes from a time where magecraft was still much stronger than it is now), and her true skill is mostly restricted to aspects related to her controlling and binding spirits, and only in that field could she be called a master. Overall I also felt like making her both a Caster and a Hassan would also potentially make her too strong, as the combination of Caster and Assassin is formidable if used right.

As for what she is talking about with Zealot, well essentially, this is just my headcanon and I have no way of proving it otherwise, but I think the order of Assassins may have been wrong when they claimed she “was given no gift”, whole she didn’t make a unique technique, I do think she had a gift. Namely, kind of like Shioru, her gift was in forgery/imitation/mimicry. Now this may have been because of her origin (I could see an origin of Modification allowing her to modify her body more extensively than normal to allow her to learn and use a bunch of techniques like that), but I still think that she had to have some gift to recreate 18 techniques which took their users a lifetime to make and perfect (even improving some of them (although some like Raving shadow flash are noted to be a bit lacking (she doesn’t have the range or fine control the original did)).

However even the fact that she doesn’t use them always in the same way or the fact that something seems different about each one to its original use, could parallel the stipulation that a perfect identical copy cannot exist as Gaia rejects it, thus her techniques are all altered in some way (some stronger, some weaker, some different in how they are used) whole in the process or recreating them. To give context on why I think she had to have something special to do so, even if it only took 2 years to remake 1 technique (and given some of them may not have had good records, and in Meditative serenity’s case there were no records of it ever being used) then that would take 36 years to learn them all. If she started at age 14, then that would mean she didn’t learn them all until age 50 at that rate, so I personally think there might be a little bit more to how she learned all those techniques. Anyways, as I said I can’t prove it, just my headcanon.

On a side-note I didn’t want to give her dirks, as they are both a Scottish weapon (hundreds of kilometers from where she likely would have ever called home or reasonably ever visited in life), and they probably weren’t even invented or developed yet. However I found very little one actual period daggers that would be able to reasonably be thrown, so I just essentially threw up my hands and said “fine, give her dirks”. Although to be technical they really aren’t dirks, the explanation I’m going with is that they were developed by the Order of Assassins as knives that both were weighted to be thrown, and could be used to stab and possibly poison foes.

They are similar to dirks in shape and design, but they have existed since around 300 to 400 AD (I have no idea when the order of assassins was first formed, so I’m just going to guess around 1 AD when the gods lost all influence on the world King Hassan basically thought “So the gods now need others to act as their champion and defend their will” and made the group around then. Yet again, I have no idea if that contradicts anything in the Nasuverse (feel free to point it out if it does), but that’s just my theory (kind of like how I think King Hassan being immortal by him existing in limbo (between the world of life and death, possibly due to having an origin similar to or an ability like the lines of death or revolving around death or entropy) is a theory I have, but can’t prove).

Anyways TLDR, gave her dirks, except their not dirks, because they predate dirks, they’re throwing daggers/knives which happen to greatly resemble them. As for her hating Hassan of the Hundred faces “the fool” I kinda thought it was a little weird that nobody from the Order of Assassin hated the guy who was in charge when they got destroyed, so I threw this in (personally I can imagine King Hassan and the other Hassans in their war to become King Hassan’s successor all collectively teaming up to kill him first, then fight the rest out).

The whole nicknaming thing came out of the idea of modern spies and covert groups using codenames, and her not referring to herself as Hassan is partly a mix of that and her believing that the title Hassan is that of a champion who kills, as such when she isn’t doing things related to being a Hassan she doesn’t acknowledge the title as “I’m not Hassan right now (I’m not planning to kill, spy, or deceive anyone at the moment)”. I gave the quirk of referring to herself as this one mostly as a joke at first, but then evolved to being part of her character (it also makes a bit of sense retroactively as some curses need a name to work, and using a title for yourself could also give yourself away. Plus I think it fits in with her being fairly humble, save her pride in her skill with spirits and her faith (she doesn’t think highly of her Assassination skills, although she knows she’s good with them as she still isn’t as good as King Hassan, so she figures she still has a long way to go)).

Side note, it is a pain to find a good picture for the Faceclaim/Appearance section of someone near fully concealed in a cloak.Despite not wearing a mask, she still does have the signature hassan mask as usual, it’s just she only wears it when she is doing Hassan related stuff. Oh and as for the 66 spirits being the limit in her body (or six fold six 6-6 as she refers to it) that’s actually not just a random number there, in Islam 66 is supposedly a way of expressing God’s name.

Author’s notes

Well that was a bit of a long time coming, I have been working on this off and on for around a month and I personally just wanted to wait it out to do it right. I kinda felt that doing someone like a Hassan is a little hard as they generally aren’t all too terribly visually distinct in their usual garb (with the cloak and the mask on), so I leaned into the minor visual quirk of her eyes and her personality to pick up the slack on that end. As for her as a servant I leaned into her being a bit of a functionally unusual assassin, in how she operates at times to also try and make her more distinct.

As for what’s next i’ve got 3 riders in the works, not sure which I’ll get done first; I do have an Archer I could do, but I’m at a little bit of a quandary with giving him a good personality (I have an idea, but it may need one or two more aspects to flesh him out enough), so he may take a bit, and I also have a Lancer that I may get done. After that I may work on a Saber servant, I’ve got a good idea for (which I’m possibly going to want to schedule my Lancer sheet around as it meshes fairly well, which I’m a little excited for), and think is interesting enough to work. Either way If you have any comments or questions I’m happy to take them and I’ll get back to you as quick as I can (sorry if I may take a while, my sense of time management isn’t all that great).

On a minor side note, I realize I may have been coming off a little hard on Artoira and her knights (and maybe by Proxy Nasu himself). If so I want to apologize as I don’t hate or dislike either of them. I just am a little weary with how much the Camelot idea and servants are used in Nasuverse and Spoilers for end of lostbelt 5 part 2after seeing Lostbelt 6 (after finally seeing the greek gods and such) was another Camelot story based on what’s been said and seen (which including singularity 6, makes this the second major time were focusing on this). Maybe I would have been a little better if the Camelot lostbelt was lostbelt 1 (instead of the penultimate one) and then it was nothing but new stuff afterwards just burned me out on them for a bit. Aside from other things related to personal preferences (what I like out of a character or a hero), and wanting to see more new stuff (Which is why I’m intrigued by lostbelt 7), that’s why I was a little hard on them. I apologize if this seemed or made things awkward and I’ll be clear despite me having a lot of headcanon and things which don’t fully agree with Nasu’s world or his word, I still love his work. I theorize and try to make explanations as much as I do (sometimes considering old material as possibly non-canon or not fully in line with the canon of new material) as I want to try and give the benefit of the doubt and make my stuff align as best I can with what I understand to be his thought process.

TLDR, sorry if I was a little harsh on Artoria and possibly even Nasu. Didn’t mean that I will try to refrain in future from coming off like that.
    Last edited by Cursed by Fortuna; July 6th, 2020 at 08:03 PM. Reason: minor fixes, compensating for image not working
    May the Holy Grail War begin.
    Destruction
    Salvation
    Begins
    Awaits

My Servants

Blog Entries
    Hassan of the Demonic Eye :a very good and interesting Assassin can it be that you had Inspiration gotten from Erice Utsumni as she also houses and uses Spirits ?

also des her noblephantasm reminds me on False Asssassins Zabaniya Zabaniya: Unfeeling Patrolling Spirits

About the first Hassan am i personal the oppinion that he may be possesing a Connection to Maalik the Agel that administrate the Hellfire and is the leader of the Zabanyia Angels .

and the Picture of her magic circcles isnt sshowing up . and im curious hat would she think of this particular Shamaness ?and what do she think of People of other religious believes ?

and because i forgot it your Ariadne /Arachne is not bad i must say you have spend a great effort with her but im must admit that you spend a great deal of effort there though if you do something like this another time try to only Chose on class or side like Ariadne or Arachne like your could treat Arachne as form of Ariadne which manifest as "Ariadne Alter " example wise .

also your servant list is not accesible as it says invalid blog so look aftert hat perhaps have you the same Problem as BnEi15 .

please tell me what do you think of my Steller profile ?

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors AAM1232's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by Lambda-Nu View Post
    SNIP
    Quote Originally Posted by King of Padoru View Post
    SNIP
    Menwearpink's Archer Esau is missing, from the Christianity and Judaism section.

https://forums.nrvnqsr.com/showthrea...=1#post3058268

Blog Entries
    Thanks for the review Koga,

I mainly got the inspiration from Zealot's use of Unfeeling Patrolling Spirits, and the tidbit that the were summoned spirits similar to Solomon. I think I did come across Erice's abilities on manipulation spirits at around the time I was working on this, so I took one or two cues from that. As for why her noble phantasm reminds you of Zealot's use of it, it's because Zealot's use of Unfeeling patrolling spirits is based on Hassan of Demonic eyes own ability to use it (albeit Zealot admission she can't control the spirits and Hassan of Demonic eyes can, and I added the bit where Hassan of Demonic eyes can buff herself with them), but essentially I view it like EMIYA using alteration on Caladbolg, it's the same thing, just it works differently in one or two ways (a sword versus an arrow).

As for the First Hassan, I will admit that I forgot that he had the connection with Maalik (the angel of death), and that definitely would explain a lot about him. As for the picture of her magic circles. Yeah I really tried, but I couldn't get it to work, essentially her magic circle is a star of David surrounded by another star of David (although she would prefer referring to it as a hexagram minus circle, inside another hexagram without a circle (that's also the part of the reason behind the six-six fold thing (a star with six points inside another star with six points)).

Regarding Ariadne/Arachne thanks for the feedback, if I did a sheet of her as Arachne, it would be more of Arachne as a form of Ariadne rather than a true alter. The way I see it is that due to having the same spiritual origin the two are opposite sides of the same coin (think Alcaides and Heracles (Heracles is the divine half, Alcides is the human half)), in the case of Caster:Ariadne she has the majority of the saint Graph (Ariadne's 75 % versus Arachne's 25%). If summoned as an Avenger, Berserker, or Foreigner Arachne would have the bigger chunk of the Saint Graph (Arachne's 75% versus Ariadne's 25%).

Also Thanks for the notice with the blog, not sure exactly what happened there. As how Assassin would react to people of other religious beliefs well essentially she would think of them as heretic, but that doesn't necessarily mean she wouldn't be able to get along with or respect them. In the regard to other religions like Christianity, Judaism, Jenova's witnesses etc. she sees them as having at least some of the same beliefs (they all do worship Allah in one form or another and some core tenets are the same), but she thinks the way they are going about that worship is wrong or apocryphal (based on false or non-canonical information). Still she can at least give credit that they are only half as bad as other Heretics. As for everyone else well that gets a little bit into how exactly she thinks about her priorities. To Assassin essentially here is the way her priorities on respecting people are (most important to least important)

1. Neve hurt children or any other pure or innocent creature willfully, if you have done something to hurt them, take accountability of your fault (even if it wasn't your intent) and make sure to prevent it happening again.

2. Stay loyal and true to yourself above anything else, causes can be discarded, feelings can be manipulated, ideals can be hollow, but follow your heart and what you think is right (unless it involves hurting innocents or children)

3. Stay true to the faith in Allah

These are the 3 core principles which guide her. She betrayed the order of Assassins as she refused to willingly take part in doing something which would harm an innocent and pure spirit like a child. She would respect those like saints or martyrs, even if they aren't from her faith as they stuck true to their beliefs, but if she found out that one of them did something to hurt a child or another innocent creature she would spit fire. In that respect if someone like Zouken summoned her it's less a matter of "Will she kill me?" and more a matter of "When and how is she planning to kill me", and even with command seal use she would do anything to try and put said person in harms way or kill them for what they did.

As for Cherokee, Assassin would definitely respect her loyalty to her beliefs and her people, but she would not be pleased that circumstances dictated that sacrificing a child was even needed in the first place to protect themselves. As for her duality in nature and her potentially brutal nature. Well Assassin is no stranger to either and likely wouldn't care much unless she started doing it to things she feel aren't acceptable targets. Assassin would highly respect the lengths she goes to to protect and mother children, and feel it a worthy use of her station and power, and to that end she may even offer her own assistance.

In many ways they would portably see a lot of each other in the other. In Assassin's eyes it's a little more tragic as she choose thus path and knew the price, she could have turned away, but refused to do so. In Cherokee's case she didn't ask to be sacrificed, she just was because nobody else was strong or brave enough to do so. In that way Assassin would see her as a savior for her people, but also a case to something should have never come to pass and it was a tragedy that it did.

As for Stellar, I really liked the idea behind it, he seems and interesting enough figure, I enjoyed the details regarding his personality. Aside from a minor nitpicks (maybe his mana and luck being a little high, some skills and parameters possibly needing a little balancing (although that could just be me, I won't claim to be an expert in parameters and/or skill ranks or such) I think it's a very good sheet overall.
    Destruction
    Salvation
    Begins
    Awaits

My Servants

Trace: Overcringe King of Padoru's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by AAM1232 View Post
    Menwearpink's Archer Esau is missing, from the Christianity and Judaism section.

https://forums.nrvnqsr.com/showthrea...=1#post3058268
    Added. Thanks for notifying!

Blog Entries
    At first your Servant list is now accesable Curse ! and im glad that you like Steller About his Parameter at first his Mana rank is bosted by the Ghosts of the other Crew members and Abit also due to Sirenias influence and his Luck state is so high bcause he returned alive as you must think that a bit of luck is neccesary to survive These hardships so you can call it "plot armor" in some sense .

and i must admit that your Hassan is really good as there are some other Hassans made by the others like on which were the original Zabaniya: Ichor of Reverie user and i self have thought on to make one or two Hassan servants so can i see the difficulty it can have to make one.

I do really think that Ada (that is beside her nickname she gave herself as she gave her self the Name "Ada Muso" which Comes from Adanasti and Musume as Adanasti means "go away" in the Cherokee language and it was also a form of protective chant which in the legends of the Tsul Kalu was the only way to free oneself from his grasp and influence. and she took the Ada =go and Musume which she learned means Girl in the same manner so that her Name means the going Girl in that sshe try to continue to life ) would get along with your Hassan and between both of them are some similarities like that your Hassan uses Ghosts and my Shamanes the Assistence of Spirits ,also are both dutifull in their religious practises and are ironclad in their view of defending Innocents and punish evildoeers .

and correct me if im wrong but i get the Feeling that she may get along with Steller ? and just out of curiousity hav e you other servants in planning ?

Also im now curious what do she think of kings actually like my Jimmu or how she would think if she Encounters other Religion Gods like my Hades or HermeTris am i curious ?

Blog Entries
    I'm blown away there's so much good new content that it'll take some time for me to gather the right words to review them all. For now, how about we do with a little incentive... Hassan? Amazingly well-constructed. Steeler? This dude slaps. Jonathan? If David doesn't wanna marry this guy I do PLEASE I DO. Autolycus? "Whoa!" doesn't even cover it. Saint-Exupery? I want to live inside this sheet this is how much I loved it. Hodr? OH MY GOD???

Anyway, as you can see, I don't find a single bad thing about our latest entries and this is amazing. Ya'll on a roll.

© Reiinachi
    .check out my Servant sheets if you are interested.

SABER
    True Name: Sir Daniel

Alignment: Neutral Good

Place of Origins: Germany (Arthurian lore)

Alternate Classes: Lancer, Berserker, Assassin

Parameters:

STR - B
    END - B
    AGI - A
    MGI - D
    LUK - B
    NP - A

Info:

Height/Weight: 5’10 ”/ 150lbs

Dislikes: Waiting of any kind, iniquity, clingy women

Talents: Subsistence, deductive reasoning, swordplay

Natural Enemy: King Matur

Attribute: Man

Traits: Servant, Human, King, Male

Armaments:
    Spoiler:

Several swords or varying length and size suitable for close-quarters combat or throwing, in addition to his “main” sword. His attire has been expertly crafted in regards to his fighting style preferences, and is so littered with traps and Mystic Codes that his body itself can be considered a distinct weapon.

Class Skills:
    Magic Resistance: A-
    Cancel spells of A-Rank or below, no matter what High-Thaumaturgy it is. In practice, the Servant is untouchable to modern magi, so it would not be an exaggeration to title the Servant a "Magus Killer".
    The source of Daniel’s absurd Magic Resistance (comparative to his fellows among the Round Table knights, at least) stems not from any internal machination, but rather an external source. The skinned flesh of a mermaid, soaked in the blood of a dragon, which Daniel removed from an enemy knight and now wears beneath his armor similar to a compression suit. The (-) multiplier refers to Daniel’s limbs and head, which aren’t protected by the skin at all. It’s rather small, that’s all...

Riding: B
    Since "knights" are soldiers who are proficient in mounted warfare, Daniel’s Rank in Riding is very high. Chariots can be ridden the same way. Motorcycles and automobiles are treated as "modern mounts", thus a high rank in Riding is also applicable. However, Daniel can ultimately only control normal mounts. This is due to his Class not being Rider, as well as the fact that he was a King in the Age of Man. Though he potentially has anecdotes relating to using Phantasmal Species as mounts, that kind of talent isn’t on display in this class.

Personal Skills:
    Eye of the Mind (False): B
    A natural talent to foresee/sense and avoid danger on the basis of an innate 6th sense, intuition, or prescience. The accuracy of this instinct can be augmented by experience. The ability also grants an effect of offering resistance against penalties caused by visual obstructions.

Danger avoidance by means of intuition. High-speed calculation of potential outcomes is performed prior to any dangerous event arising, allowing for snap judgment calls seemingly made several steps into the future, even should there be several dozen independent points of stimulus. Deduction is made competently despite omitting the verification process entirely. A blade cast by a master, and refined even further by ordeals and adventures.

From fighting Gawain, Yvain, and Percival all at once to a standstill, to immediately deciding upon an appropriate method to defeat the dwarf of the Dark Mountain, to surviving war through seven full armies while suffering nary a scratch. Daniel’s mind is constantly active; pursuing logical courses of action into the future has had a large impact on his personality and way of life.

Bravery: B
    The ability to negate mental interference such as pressure, confusion and fascination. It also has the bonus effect of increasing melee damage.

Overwhelming defeat. An enemy capable of reducing even his king to a mere prisoner. What’s that got to do with me?
    A Skill gained by challenging the Wailing Beast multiple times, resisting its Dragon-level output of mind-numbing mental pressure. So immune to fear and fascination was Daniel, that he was able to calmly use the Wailing Beast’s indiscriminate power to his advantage.

Subversive Activities: C++
    The talent to reduce the enemy forces in the preliminary stages before going into battle. An expert of traps. However, the higher the ranking of this Skill, the more one's spiritual status as a hero declines.

Though he is undoubtedly a hero, the actions he took to achieve victory were somewhat questionable. Within the framework of Arthurian narrative, success is usually decided by one’s physical prowess and commitment to the ethos of chivalry. While possessing such qualities, Daniel, however, also exhibits list (German: cunning) in order to defeat his enemies.

Because he has several instances of employing his cunning to destabilize enemy forces of varying sizes--from a single individual to several thousand--this Skill scales according to the size of the enemy force, size of friendly forces, and time allotted beforehand. An average of 30% enemy force reduction.

Knight of the Blossoming Valley: A
    Daniel’s unique Personal Skill, derived from his existence as the quintessential “scout” among King Arthur’s many knights. A forward-operating unit that conducts wetwork on his lonesome, only coming across acquaintances by pure chance. And yet, the lives of these individuals who meet the strange knight are forever changed for the better. Conditionally grants a composite load of Independent Action and a boost in fighting spirit for his companions, so long as Daniel can believe himself to be “moving towards his goal”. Given his personality and mindset, however, it’s a crapshoot whether Daniel’s and his Master’s goals will ever align.

The name of the Skill is derived from Daniel’s full title as Daniel of the Blossoming Valley. The fact that both the name and effects resemble a Skill belonging to (a version) of his King is all complete coincidence. Still, it gives him a warm feeling to think about.

Noble Phantasm:

Juran ~ Demonic Sword of the Dark Mountain
    Anti-Unit
    Range: 1~3
    Max Target: 1

A nameless sword, it is the Noble Phantasm of Daniel. It is a longsword of German design with a slightly extended hilt that allows for wielding it with both hands. Daniel has named it after its creator for ease of use.

He received it from the evil dwarf, Juran. After King Matur’s giant delegate came to Arthur’s court and threatened the king with subjugation, Daniel struck off on his own to eliminate the threat before it became an issue for his king. Becoming lost, he eventually discovered the giant’s brother, and meant to kill him, before the Lady of the Dark Mountain ambushed him with pleas of help.

This was the task of eliminating Juran, who meant to have the Lady as his wife. Wielding a demonic sword of his own craft, Juran was said to be invincible against anyone who stood in his way. Manipulating the code of chivalry, Daniel convinced Juran to duel “fairly” with two normal swords. When these shattered, Daniel recovered the magic sword first and immediately smote the dwarf. Nor was Juran the last of Daniel’s targets, as he went on to slay the giant and many more Phantasmal Species.

For this is the purpose of Juran; the sword. Juran is a “sword that amplifies”, however instead of amplifying magical energy output directly, it is a conceptual amplification in regards to the wielder’s beliefs. In the case of Daniel, this steadfast belief is the global mytheme that “the hero always slays the monster”. (Though, isn’t there something inherently missing from that statement?)

A potent anti-monster weapon. A tool that has every atom of its creation devoted to the extinction of Phantasmal Species, as that is Daniel’s will. Though technically it is only limited by what Daniel “regards as a monster”, which may include regular humanoid enemy units: as evidenced by the butchering Daniel committed during his battles with Matur’s armies.

Even enemies that can withstand the power of Excalibur from a pure offensive output level are prey for Juran. After slaying the second giant, the initial giant eventually became aware of his brother’s murder and attacked Daniel and the Round Table knights with a host of Matur’s knights.

“So grave was their game and so miraculous the feats they performed, that all those present feared that the Day of Judgment was nigh upon them, and that the heavenly conflagration had come down over all the earth. Only when they saw that the fire burned upwards--towards the heavens--was their allayed, though the heat of the battle compelled many a brave man to waver in uncertainty.”

This fear was well-founded, as even this (apparent) release of Excalibur by King Arthur failed to slow the giant. Only Daniel, with his grim executioner’s blade, put an end to this rout, and many more besides.

Bonus NPs

Verstrickung ~ Net of the Green Meadow
    Anti-Unit
    Range: 1~3

“Entanglement”.

A Mystic Code earned by Daniel after the completion of the question given to him by the Lady of the Green Meadow. Created by mermaids for the King of the Green Meadow, the net is potently enchanted and of such fine threading that it is utterly invisible to the naked eye. That is, however, without the aid of a magic salve. So swears the Queen of the Mermaids, who happens to be the Lady of the Green Meadow’s mother.

Unfortunately, a horrible beast invaded the Green Meadow, forcing the King to bring it dozens upon dozens of victims captured within the net for its nefarious purposes. The beast has been described as both a “diseased creature” and an “ogre”, and made use of these victims by sacrificing them by the handful so that it may bathe in its blood. Daniel, by mimicking the docile nature of the creature’s victims held in waiting, slew it with ease.

Functionally, the net takes the form of a network of wires attached to the gloves of each of Daniel’s hands. Invisible and strong enough to halt a giant, by manipulating the wires Daniel is able to ensnare his target from a distance, or even create simple “constructs” such as a shield of wadded wires. The “net” isn’t so complex a creation that it be directed by thought alone, unfortunately, and Daniel’s personality doesn’t lend itself to learning many advanced techniques with this Noble Phantasm. Instead, he prefers to use it in a support setting in tandem with his other weapons.

Totenkopf ~ Terrible Head of the Bright Fountain
    Anti-Unit (Self)
    Range: 1

“Death’s head”.

A Mystic Code created by Daniel from several components found along the way during the Adventure of the Bright Fountain. It was here that Daniel encountered a member of the bloodsucker species, though if you were to ask him to be specific you wouldn’t have much luck. This bloodsucker possessed a severed head with which it terrorized the land of the Bright Fountain, for anything the head was pointed at inevitably fell down dead.

Mystic Eyes of Petrification.

Using a mirror, Daniel was able to avoid the head’s deadly gaze and take it for himself--completing the Fearful that he would become reliant upon its awesome power, he excised the eyes from the head and fashioned a Mystic Code of sorts by combining it with the mirror; one that he felt wouldn’t impede his personal growth too much. Adding to the power of the mask is the magical salve that accompanied the Net of the Green Meadow; when applied to the eyes, the salve let the wearer see the invisible net by magnifying vision potential several times over.

The end result is a mask that displays a sort of HUD that can be magnified remotely. The mask’s True Release will never be able to rival the output of the true Gorgon’s eyes, but the effects are enough to “slow” whatever Daniel looks at, ensuring a successful next strike.

Lore:

Daniel von dem blühenden Tal (Daniel of the Flowering Valley) is an Arthurian romance composed around 1220 by the Middle High German poet Der Stricker, who claimed he had received the story from a French troubadour. It tells how Sir Daniel, heir to the kingdom of Blumenthal, becomes a Knight of the Round Table and engages in fantastic adventures to defend King Arthur's land from an enemy ruler.

Arthur welcomes Daniel to the Round Table after he defeats other formidable knights including Sir Percival and Sir Gawain. Before long, however, a herald in the form of an invincible giant riding a camel arrives with a message from an enemy potentate, King Matur. The herald demands Arthur swear immediate fealty to Matur, explaining that his country is defended by the contrivances of an inventor who has created a mobile palace carried by war elephants, invincible giants (of whom he is one), and a mechanical dragon whose scream is so intolerable that it makes even the staunchest fighting men cover their ears, rendering them useless. On the other hand, Matur's herald says submission to his master brings its attractions. The land is fertile, the conditions of vassalage are light, and the women are stunning. Each keeps her complexion unspoilt by means of a beautiful songbird called a Babian, who is trained to hover over her and protect her from the sun with his shadow.

Arthur bids for time while he assembles his troops, but in the meantime Daniel slips out of the castle intending to fight Matur alone. On the way, he meets with a series of adventures which, at the time, seem nothing but sideshows which delay him from his real purpose. These include rescuing a damsel from the attentions of an evil dwarf, after himself being saved by another noble lady from a magic net, and overcoming a horde of bellyless monsters. But these adventures enable him to acquire a magic sword which is crucial to the final victory over Matur. Daniel is then made a vassal-king of Arthur's over Matur's former Kingdom of Cluse. After the victory over Matur, Arthur himself is kidnapped by the father of the giants that Daniel killed during his adventure. The giant places Arthur on a mountaintop to starve and is only rescued due to Daniel's acquaintance with the owner of the magic net.

This much-neglected Arthurian epic does not fit into any of the recognised categories of Arthurian literature and is therefore a literary form in its own right; as such it possesses a unique place in German literature. The spirit of the heroic epic pervades Daniel, in contrast to other courtly Arthurian romances: Daniel's prestige comes from his abilities as a fighter, rather than his exemplification of courtly ideals, the pre-courtly focus on the importance of vassal-monarch relations prevails throughout the story, and Arthur takes part in the hostilities, contrary to his depiction as a roi fainéant in other romances.

Personality and Relationships

“The king does not understand the hearts of men”, these are the words that were driven into Daniel over and over by the likes of Gawain. The king is above reproach. The king administers justice. But the king lacks a core called “humanity”.

Why?

Why is he the only one who understands?

For Daniel himself has a “hollowness” about him. For all of his adventures, he cared little for the journey. For all of his battles, he cared little for chivalry. For all of the beautiful women that came into his life, he knew nothing of love. Daniel wished only to serve his king, who he understood at a fundamental level. Perhaps that is why fate deemed that the two should remain apart after Arthur’s foray into Cluse.

“Is that not cruel, Sir Daniel?”

He has no comment. While others might hazard to deem such a fate cruel for one party or the other, Daniel merely shrugs. Only the results matter in this world, and to argue with such is foolishness incarnate. And yet...no, it’s not his place to desire more. That’s enough talk, there are things to do.

----

He is unable to come across as anything but a flighty wanderer, if still well-intentioned. Really, his patience is practically nil. Obstruction of his goal is liable to drive him into a rage, as was the case in which he was separated from his comrade, the Count of the Bright Fountain. Separated by an immense boulder too heavy for him to lift, Daniel chose instead to hack his way through rather than wait any longer.

Dry. Ultimately, his personality and humor are bone dry. He does tell jokes from time to time, but they aren’t exactly the kind with any setup--nor do they filter what might be in poor taste. Truly, a man who takes the concept of “jokes should be for one’s own entertainment first” as a core value.

If one wanted to make direct metatextual comparisons, a mix of Sigma from F/SF and Char Aznable would neatly encapsulate Daniel.

Gray (& Add)
    “Oh, Sir Club has become a box now.”

A reference to the battle of Arthur’s men and the second of Matur’s giants. At Daniel’s behest, spears and arrows were directed at the giant’s massive eyes, blinding it. In the mayhem, the giant had managed to scoop up Sir Kay and temporarily use him as a makeshift weapon before flinging the hapless knight far over the horizon.

Elizabeth/Mecha-Eli
    “So noisy. Would you mind turning 50 degrees to the Northwest? No, a little more.”

It almost feels like someone’s pulling his leg when he sees this Blood Countess. A (sometimes mechanical) dragon who attacks not with flame, but noxious noise alone. This Wailing Beast-chan is certainly something. Somehow, they manage to get along.

Karl der Große

They share an author of their narratives: der Stricker. As Daniel was written at a time early in the poet’s career, it was inevitable that der Stricker would reuse beats and plot points for his epic about the Frankish king. Thinking of the Holy King as a junior is insipid, but he has a few ideas about how to use those angel-missiles...

Creator Notes:

The artist source for “Daniel” can be found here: https://twitter.com/navigavi
    The .gif used in the second Noble Phantasm is from Death Parade.

Hello. This took quite a long time but I’m quite happy with the finished product. I was first interested in Daniel after hearing about him from SleepMode, so shoutouts to my boy, and after realizing that there isn’t a free English translation of his story anywhere on the internet, purchased the version by Michael Resler. Sorry if I sniped you, Sleepy.

Needless to say, it’s an amazing story and an example of German Arthurian mythos outside of Wolfram and Ulrich von Zatzikhoven and the like. While Daniel’s exploits are suitably “badass” to draw a reader in initially, the questioning and exploration of his character by Resler really cemented him as one of my personal favorites of the Round Table. Artoria is presented with an “equal”, and just as quickly strips herself of this familiar presence.

Practically, Daniel is meant to be the seminal Fighter (Scout) skillmonkey in 5e terms. The bonus NPs are up to your personal discretion whether or not you feel like they might belong to a Saber without bogging him down in too much shit. Personally, I'm not doing another sheet so I just wanted to make them anyway. He was also originally going to be an Assassin, so whatever.

On a more personal note, the pandemic and shit have really taken a toll on both my mental health and my free time. While not exactly ghosting the thread and the site in general, I don’t expect to become an active user again anytime soon. Anyway, thanks for reading. Not sorry about the wiki lore.

Blog Entries
    Koga,

Ok, thanks, I guess that makes a little more sense now. Sorry about the mistake with Cherokee/Ada Muso (I missed the whole nickname bit), but yeah they would defiantly get along in respect to their beliefs and personalities.

With regard to Stellar given his respectful view towards other cultures and his desire to protect others from mistreatment, even to the point of making a complaint about a superior officer (which nearly got him in trouble) I can definitely see that Hassan and he would get along in that respect. I can see them observing a sort of Jekyll and Hyde type personality where Stellar wants to solve things without violence and abhors seeing it (and I think he would definitely find the way that Hassan uses and integrates spirits into her body to be an interesting subjects of study), often likely trying to see ways around it or to stop it, while Hassan is one who fights for her beliefs and her actions perpetuate violence (by causing discord and strife). Essentially in that respect they are similar enough that they both see and understand the other's point and respect their beliefs, but different enough that they won't be able to condone the other. In that respect they would probably be able to maintain a friendly relationship, but they wouldn't bring up the matters of Hassan's work due to their beliefs being diametrically opposed.

Hassan's viewpoint towards kings is an interesting matter, In her time kings were seen often as envoys of the gods (ruling by divine right), and as such they often held great power. However, due to her job she regularly had to undermine or oppose kings and sow strife and discord by her actions. In the case of a king who was willing to take responsibility for his kingdom and ruled with regard for their kingdom, she would greatly respect that as a king who is dotted to their kingdom is by proxy, devoted to their duty as a ruler. Another kind of king or ruler she would respect their people's suffering and are fully willing to take matters like the state or warfare into their own hands (battlefield generals). This is because when war is declared in her eyes it is an attack on the kingdom, as such the ruler, who represents the kingdom should be invested and willing to do anything to defend it, if that means their own life is disposable, than that is to be respected. But as for careless cruel kings who would grow fat as their people suffer and die, who would leave others to die for their profit, then she as her title demands she would reap their lives with glee.

To that end Jimmu is a man she could respect greatly, he is one whose eyes and heart rests with his people and their wishes and suffering's his his own. Within Assassin's eyes this is admirable, for even in death he refused to abandon the duty of overlooking that which he had built. Like herself he too would seek bloody revenge for actions and crimes against his people, but in another perspective she would likely both pity and dislike his intent to make others suffer for actions long past which they have almost nothing to do with (an Assassin is sent to kill for a crime inflicted upon another, but she wouldn't kill a son for the actions done by their grandfather). As such they both share a great hatred of evil, but while Assassin would see Jimmu as willing to repay Injustice with even more Injustice. As a king she respects him, and a leader, she feels him honorable, but despite their similarities they simply couldn't get along just because of the slight difference in their beliefs on revenge (some of the people who dislike each other the most, are those who are the most alike, for they dispose the minor differences that separate the two people's beliefs).

In the view of other gods, Assassin will acknowledge their power, but to her they could never be god, for that title only belongs to 1 being, they would always be nothing more then divine spirits, nothing more or less. Spirits of vengeance, death, spirits, and the underworld would be the most kin to her, but the difference is that she would see them at most as very powerful spirits who some worship (falsely) as gods, they are not her god, and they never could equal him. While she wouldn't seek to kill them, she would likely be very standoffish, and in the case of those like Zeus, Egyptian or roman gods whose actions opposed and delivered torment onto those who worshipped Allah she would be hard pressed to ever get along with them. Her reaction would vary on a case by case basis, but she wouldn't be able to deny their power, deny their claims as gods, yes; reject and despise them perhaps for what their followers (possibly under their direction) did, certainly; Maybe never get along and revel in their failures, without doubt. But as a magus she knows that divine spirits exist, and their power however heretical, is not to be doubted.

As for what I have planned next, I'm actually working on Locusta right now, and I also have the wright brothers, and Katō Kiyomasa in the final stages. As for the others, I have 2 other riders who are more irregular, and Saber who I'm working on alongside one or two other Japanese servants (Recently watched someone play Nioh, and that gave me some ideas).

Also, Hi WhiteFrenzy. Thanks for the feedback, I'm glad you liked it.
    Destruction
    Salvation
    Begins
    Awaits

My Servants

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Cursed by Fortuna View Post
    As for what I have planned next, I'm actually working on Locusta right now, and I also have the wright brothers, and Katō Kiyomasa in the final stages. As for the others, I have 2 other riders who are more irregular, and Saber who I'm working on alongside one or two other Japanese servants (Recently watched someone play Nioh, and that gave me some ideas).
    Ooh, Locusta. It'd be interesting to reconcile her existence with TM's unusually positive take on Nero. I considered writing up a sheet for her myself a while back so I have some ideas, but I'm curious what you've come up with.

I won’t lose!”

Saber of Troy

True Name: Troilus
    Title: Beloved Prince of Troy
    Alignment: Neutral Good
    Source: Classical Mythology
    Attribute: Sky

Dislikes: Carrots, Restriction
    Talents: Optimism
    Natural Enemy: Achilles

Personality and History

Personality

A child dressed in his brother’s clothes. An innocent who simply wants to be a hero. One who acts not for revenge or even for justice, but simply with the innocent wish to save others. The type of person to act carefree and cheerful no matter the danger, since that’s simply how a hero acts. Even when faced with the realities of war, he attempts to keep a smile on his face. A brave child, though this bravery is derived from his sheltered, naive nature.

One who was beloved by all of Troy - for his innocence and beauty, but also his honest and modest nature.

He idolises his all of his brothers, but Hektor in particular. Insulting them or his memories would yield a far greater reaction that insulting him, since they aren’t there to defend themselves. Well, his anger is pretty cute, as it happens.

The idea of his killer is conceptualised as death itself. If he were to see that man again, there would be no hope of fighting back whatsoever. He is unable to conceive of any emotion but fear with regards to him.

History

The youngest prince of Troy, a child of radiant beauty beloved by his family and city. An innocent of Troy who spent much of his time playing with his sister Polyxena, and looking up to his numerous brothers and half-brothers. When the war began, he stayed behind the walls of Troy as much as possible, helping his family with the effort in the small ways he could.

It was prophesied that so long as Troilus lived, Troy would never fall. This, then was one of the various obstacles the Greeks faced in destroying the city. Not long after the war began, Athena sent Achilles to kill the young boy. For such a warrior, killing a child was of course trivial, though it was also the beginning of Achilles’ downfall. Apollo’s wrath at Achilles’ callous murder of one that he cared for lead him to plot the hero’s death, resulting in his death at the hands of Paris.

But the story of Troilus doesn’t end with his death, and the end of the Trojan war. As various writers and poets used the Trojan war as a subject, the nature of Troilus began to change. Stories of him went from a tragedy of a murdered child to tales of a valiant, romantic knight, near Hector’s equal. As such, the nature of ‘Troilus’ as a heroic spirit began to change.

Relationships

Hector
    Big Brother, Big Brother! Look, I kept your sword safe, and shiny!”

Paris
    Big Brother! You look kinda weird. And what’s with the sheep?”

Shakespeare
    Hey, what is… NTR fanfiction?”

Alexander
    Can I pet your horse! Oh I mean, uh… I’m too old for that, mm.” It still looks like he wants to hug Bucephalus.

Achilles
    “...”

Parameters and Skills

Parameters

Strength: B
    Endurance: C
    Agility: B
    Mana: C
    Luck: EX

Class Skills

Magic Resistance: B

Grants protection against magical effects by cancelling them. At this rank, any spell with a chant below three verses is cancelled. It is also difficult to be affected by High-Thaumaturgy or Greater Rituals that target Saber.

Riding: B

The ability to ride mounts and vehicles. Most vehicles and creatures can be ridden with above average skill, though Phantasmal Species cannot. A natural skill for a renowned lover of horses.

Personal Skills

Rosy-Cheeked Adonis: A

The ability of a pretty-boy that charms people. Creates a mental pressure that dissuades others from harming Saber, and encourages friendship. It has an effect similar to mental interference magecraft, though it can be abated by a strong enough will to resist or the Magic Resistance skill.

Affections of the God: B+

A skill denoting the affections of the God Apollo, boosting physical attributes by a rank. In addition, the skill encompasses the vengeance Apollo took against Saber’s killer. Any who kill Saber are struck with this curse of Apollo’s wrath. Just as in the case of Saber’s murderer, Apollo will empower an existing arrow with his own abilities to strike down the killer.

Ephemeral Dream: A

A lifeform born from dreams, illusions and possibilities. Troilus’ fundamental nature as a heroic spirit is ‘a child who dies prematurely’, one fated to be killed and mourned by heroes and gods, though who never himself achieves greatness. In this sense, he can hardly be called a heroic spirit at all.

And yet, there was a fated Troilus, one who would grow to adulthood and ensure the survival of his city, who would eclipse the greatness of even Hector and Aeneas. A hypothetical existence that cannot exist under normal circumstances.

This entity is neither the doomed child nor the fated hero; rather, it can be considered the child’s dream of an illusory future, a dying child dressing in his brother’s armour. Though the armour is ill-fitting, it still offers protection, and a measure of power.

Even so, this state could not be achieved without the alteration of Troilus’ Saint Graph through the various evolving myths around Troilus; as differing myths built up around the Trojan war, certain writers began to interpret Troilus as a virtuous pagan knight - a second Hector, the wall of Troy, a warrior who killed a thousand Greeks and matched Diomedes in direct combat.

Together, these factors allow Troilus to achieve all the skills necessary for a warrior, though these skills are instinctual rather than learned, and he does not have the requisite combat experience to make full use of them. It is ‘the ability to fight’ rather than a Servant’s skills. Nonetheless, his combat abilities are greatly enhanced from that of an innocent child.

Noble Phantasms

Dream Descendance Durindina
    Unbroken Sword of Gold

Type: Anti-Army
    Range: 1-45
    Targets: 45 People

His brother’s sword. The embodiment of an incandescent dream. The equipment that Saber so lovingly polished, until it shone like the sun. A blazing brand that flashes forth on the battlefield, a source of inspiration, empowerment. To protect one’s friends. To protect one’s family. To protect one’s country. Putting one’s own body on the line, again and again. If his brother is a hero, then this sword is the tool of a hero.

One can also consider this the inherited defence of Troy, Troilus’ status as a ‘second Hector’ by later writers. It is the sword Durandal, or rather a dream of it, the heroic inheritance that Troilus longed for. At the same time, it is a shining reflection of Apollo’s golden sword, showing both the love of the god and Troilus’ family. Even so, if Durandal was not fundamentally a ‘weapon that is passed down to others’ it is unlikely that Saber would have ownership of this Noble Phantasm.

Upon invoking its true name, it can ‘shine’ as a heroic image, and burst forward with the power of the sun. One can also consider this an imitation of his brother’s spear technique. Even without activating this, the sword shines brightly, able to variously blind and fascinate enemies in the right circumstances.

Though of course, the candle that burns twice as bright lasts half as long.

Walls of Troy
    Body of Troylus

Type: Anti-Unit (Self)
    Range: 0-40
    Targets: -

An embodiment of the prophecy that Troilus’ life was linked to the city of Troy. So long as he lived, Troy would never fall. In this sense, it would be possible to say that in some ways, Troilus was Troy; their destinies were the same. Likewise, Troy’s primary association is its invincible walls, untarnished after years of siege. In this sense, just as Troilus was considered ‘the wall of Troy’ as a warrior in its defense by later writers, Troilus and the walls of Troy are one and the same.

The Walls of Troy are conceptually integrated into Troilus’ body as his skin, and a basic layer of defence. His body can itself be considered a ‘fortress’, against which ordinary attacks will fall short. Even anti-fortress attacks are not a point of specific vulnerability due to the sturdiness of Troy’s walls, a divine construct built by Apollo and Poseidon, reflecting Apollo’s role in the creation of order and the building of cities. Walls that embody divine order cannot be so simply breached.

There are many ways to bypass a city’s walls, even ones as strong as Troy’s. Naturally, as a form of defence it’s completely vulnerable to attacks originating from the interior.

Within the walls are Troy itself, a place that will tautologically never fall if so long as Troilus does not fall. Thus, the prophecy becomes meaningless. But Troilus himself is Troy, a place where heroes gather. As such, Troilus is a focal point for Heroic Spirits, a gathering spot where those who fight are bolstered. The various existences related to magecraft and magical power are bolstered, even in areas where the world would reject them. Heroes are allowed to truly shine, just as they did on the fields of Troy.

Though, of course, Troy is also a place where the age of heroes died. A place where so many died tragically and needlessly. Troy’s collapse would be a return for reality - an awakening from Troilus’ heroic dream.

Notes

Wow, I haven’t posted here in a while. Still been making Servant sheets, just mostly in the service of RPs. This one is for an FGO game that never quite got off the ground, and is a rework of an earlier Troilus sheet that I’d rather not show, but I did get to play. I applied the original to ‘counter’ Achilles with emotional damage, but that never really ended up happening.

This version was ideal for the FGO format since he buffs heroes just by being around and has plenty of room to grow and interact with various heroes. Maybe I’ll use him again sometime.

The joke behind the faceclaim is, of course, T(Roy)’s our Boy. I wish I knew more about both Binding Blade and the Smash meta. But I do play FEH at least. So his ascensions are probably his legendary and resplendent versions.

I have a few other sheets lying around in google docs that I might get round to formatting for BL if anyone’s interested.

Blog Entries
    That's a pretty good Troilus sheet. Similar to mine in some ways. I have to say though that his NPs are probably more representative of the character than my version. Giving him Hector's sword as an inherited Phantasm was a really cool thematic choice. For his second NP I'm a little surprised there's no true-name release where he can project the walls outward as a barrier or something (maybe at the expense of leaving his physical body vulnerable).

Why not SSW? Go ahead and post them when you get the chance.

I'll have your heart! Hound of Ulster's Avatar
    (T)roy truly is our boy

Good point, Royd. I was also considering turning the second NP from skin into armour, and a release like that would have made more sense for it, but as is I was keeping it as an uncomplicated passive defence. I have to say, I didn't know about his horse until I read your sheet because fuck Chaucer, but that opens up an interesting reclass option, perhaps using the Brave version of Roy from FEH.