Page 63 of 76 FirstFirst ... 13535861626364656873 ... LastLast
Results 1,241 to 1,260 of 1515

Thread: Create-A-Servant 3

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by King of Padoru View Post

Koga, you've been told a few times already. The compilations are only done every 50 pages, and Lambda-Nu is the one in charge. If you want to do a compilation so bad, you can ask Lambda if he can let you do it, but it has to be posted only when we've reached page 100, not earlier
    I meant that only because the start index Looks for me to empty . and how would be the idea of an creaete your own Holy Grailwar thread as i though we have now one for Lostbelts respectively Singularities but not one for such a Topic ?
    When you wake a Dragon in his Lair...

We had one already.

It was bad.

"Hey did ya know the Gigas were born from the White Titan's Corpse" Olympus Lostbelt

"Hey once ya think of it since Hakuno opened Moon Cell for humans to live in and ditch Gaia that means Rin/Rani will be there too with the HUMAN Hakuno Kishinami"

"Origin/Basis interacting with Regalia shenanigans LETS GO!"

Name: Porphyrion
    Class: Ancient Giant/Ruler
    Origin: Greek Mythology Gigantomachia
    Allignment: Chaotic Evil/Chaotic Neutral due to Vessel
    Keywords: Pseudo-Servant, Gigas, Seifar, Rebellion, Purpose, Rejection

STR: B
    AGI: C
    END: A
    MAG: A++
    LCK: B

Bio

According to the mythographer Apollodorus, Porphyrion was (along with Alcyoneus), the greatest of the Giants, and during the Gigantomachy, the battle between the Giants and the Olympian gods, Porphyrion attacked Heracles and Hera, but was defeated by the gathered efforts of Zeus, Apollo and Herakles

One of the many Gigas born from the White Titan's corpse, the strongest and smartest of her kin she often forged familiars out of crystal to spy on mankind and attempt to learn their culture, curiosity born from the dreams of the White Titan's death and the Holy Sword Wielder whom defeated it. Why would the planet chose a human and not a god to fell the invader? If it had such weapon in storage why it wait so long for it to manifest? As such she longed for something beyond destruction but acknowledged the shattered gods of old whom remembered the Titan would never allow them to live in peace as such she gathered her siblings into a mighty host, armed them with weapons and intelligence derived from human observation and began an assault against the fading gods. The texture was weak and replicating the deeds of Chronos and Zeus would make the Gigas the new "Gods' and pass the authorities of texture for them. Humans would be allowed to survive but their works and history would be destroyed with the survivors moved to special zones where they would produce tribute to the Gigas

In a world where the Moon Cell landed an AI based on her vessel would win the Holy Grail War and become the King of the Moon with the Regalia's activation the enemy of old, the creators of the White Titan, re-engaged in their efforts to destroy Earth, but before that Moon Cell had to be erased and thus they corrupted heroic spirits, the very defenders of the world for their cause. Twice they would be defeated and by the end of the conflict the King of the Moon offered humanity the choice to live in Moon Cell and abandon the dying planet and so they did. Among many of those humans a hacker of the holy grail war kept her promise and rescued the human origin of the AI, Hakuno Kishinami.

Tempting the humans rather than the heroic spirits a third attempt was made by the enemy. In exchange of the human origin power to conquer bits of Moon Cell for themselves would be granted. Undergoing brutal trials and experimentation the White Titan's spawn was grafted into her body. Due to the amnesia syndrome, stasis and the experiments a grand amount of information was lost but it seems both AI and human possess that insane will to live, analytical mind and acceptance to first know a evil of man before making any sort of judgement, nonetheless the trait of hating any restraint even ones made by the planet while hypocritically suppressing others freedoms and desiring to rule above all still remain

Skills

Class Skills

God's Resolution (EX): For the sake of self-maintenance the purpose of this skill was changed rather than command seals capable of affecting other servants they all have been turned inwards and if used they regenerate according to the amount of magical energy dedicated to it. Starts with two command seals, more manifest as opposition increases

Magic Resistance (B+): Due to the anecdote of being a threat towards the Olympians she gains massive resistance against magic from the divine yet at the same time she was defeated by the Demigod Herakles whom was vital for their victory against the Giants as such the absolute defense is not present against complete humans

Giant Husk (E): Attacks are absorbed and transformed into magical energy. Once the absorption limit has been breached Ruler will start to take damage

Personal Skills
    Crest of the Gigantes (EX): The King of the Gigas meaning Earth-born as long as Ruler was made to destroy the Gods/Civilization as she walks the land is converted into crystal (photon ray) and the efforts of man are diminished. A mutation of the Crest of the Stars appearing in Altera as Ruler has little interest in 'destruction' and seeks to make a world of her own inspired by the dreams of the Titaness Gaea

Spiritron Hack (E): Skill born from the vessel. Although it shows aptitude and a sharp strategic mind like the King of the Moon compared to the lineages of mages and years-long experts the vessel has only began to walk instead of running she is only able to use the basics (codecast) but with Ruler's unique body her magical energy becomes a virus to interfere and attack indiscriminately

High-Speed Conversion (A): A skill that reforms oneself's innards by analyzing obstacles and evolving the body to better deal with it. Due to being miles more mature than Altera this skill becomes "replicate enemy skills/attacks via conversion and adaptation". Compared to the White Titan whom devoured all civilization Ruler can be said to possess the goal of becoming a database, absorbing mankind's progress, use it to evolve and obtain a better form than simply growing 'bigger'

Noble Phantasm

Noble Phantasm
    Tassili n'Ajjer- Primal Reversion
    Type: Anti-World/Reality Marble
    In all forms and descendants those with the 'blood' of the White Titan would remember the Light of Promised Victory that felled their progenitor. In Ruler's case she became obsessed with the Holy Sword Wielder desiring to become just like her and lead her fellow spawns to a world of their own. She would destroy to create a world where they would grow beyond the shackles imposed by their Ancestors. When activated Ruler draws her opposition to a replication of the arena of that battle, the land if overflowing with magical energy and both Ruler and the opponent are taken to the utter limits of the strength unshackled by the world/limiters and by that point the fight becomes a countdown to the death of either. As a giant Ruler's body can contain a monstrous amount of energy daunting even to the strongest servants as such stalling is not an option at all
    Last edited by BoktaiMoon; July 27th, 2020 at 08:02 PM.

If possible, does anyone have any collections of faceclaims I could perhaps look through and use? I would greatly appreciate it.

Blog Entries
    yes

its called google image search

i own it but it can be yours the low price of 500 Canadian pesos
    Made ya look :P

I'm the Great Pretender RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by NittyGritty View Post
    yes

its called google image search

i own it but it can be yours the low price of 500 Canadian pesos
    Alternatively, Danbooru and Zerochan are pretty good at finding stuff. Though you do need the right keywords.

Asking for something specific would be the best, I think I've passed out some FCs in the past.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Bugs View Post
    Asking for something specific would be the best, I think I've passed out some FCs in the past.
    Indeed without some info is it difficult .

Quote Originally Posted by The Fair Tyrant View Post
    If possible, does anyone have any collections of faceclaims I could perhaps look through and use? I would greatly appreciate it.
    okay here is a small Sortiment of my Collection

Pictures

---

---

---

---

---

---

---

---

---

---

---

---

---

---

The King of Cinders Cursed by Fortuna's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Rider – The Flying Dutchman

“Whom bids me? i am the endless curses that swell from the lightless depths unto the almighty one. 'i the name towards the dark one and beckoned by mine beshrew may the storms surge as i sail forth. Wot mine name and cower, the master of the cursed ship which sailed the 7 seas. I am the flying dutchman, the king of the damned. Shall thou stand by mine side, mortal?”

Identity details
    He’s more of a culmination culmination of varying figures, and legends around the flying dutchman, and it’s captain who amalgamated to form this entity (Bernard Fokke, Davy Jones, Blackbeard are three spirits who contributed to his existence). Unlike Bernard Fokke who is proper hero spirit, the Flying Dutchman is similar to Jack the Ripper a phantom based on Bernard Fokke and several others legends (as such he could be Called Bernard Fokke (alter), however much like jack the ripper as he is phantom made for public consumption, unlike Bernard Fokke, he is both different in his power and nature, and also arguably stronger than his original as result. Also goes by the king of the damned, the king of wandering sea spirits, and the voyager of
    Hell’s deep
    The lightless sea

Appearance

Appearance anywhere aside from near North or America

https://www.pinterest.com/pin/40884309097118920/ Image Source
    https://www.instagram.com/p/BLkdXmAhx7e/ Other Image Source
    https://www.instagram.com/hielo777/ Image Poster (author doesn’t seem to be online anymore)

Appearance in the Americas (or their associated waters)

https://www.pinterest.com/pin/206602701643262159/ Image Source
    https://www.artstation.com/artwork/1nYdwG Other Image Source
    https://www.artstation.com/sktneh Image Author (warning some potentially NSFW content)

Characteristics

Other Qualified Classes: Berserker, Avenger
    Eligible Catalysts: A piece of a ghost ship (lesser), a spirit of a sailor who died at sea (particularly from the Caribbean or the area around the Netherlands or British isles) (lesser), a piece of the ship he used in life (with a berserker specific summoning chant to force him as the Flying Dutchman)
    Height / Weight: 170 cm / 50 kg (Humanoid) or 170 cm / 25 kg (Skeletal)
    Alignment: Neutral Evil
    Home: The Netherlands, The Sea
    Origin: Myths surrounding the Flying Dutchman and Ghost Ships
    Equipment: Armed with a standard cutlass and revolver (they both are able to harm heroic spirits, but aren’t proper noble phantasms)

Personal Information

Attribute: Earth
    Dislikes: The god of Aberhamic-based Faith, being stuck, cowardice, having nothing to do at any given time, talking too much, gossip, people wasting time, several dozen other things he’s grown to dislike over his eternal existence
    Talents: Introspection, philosophy, knowing a lot of details about the sea, ships, storms, ghosts and such
    Natural Enemy: The Collective Unconscious of Humanity, The god of Aberhamic-based Faith

Lore

There once lived a great boat captain, he was renowned for the speed at which he would travel between ports and he had lived a life field with the awe and respect of his fellows. On one particular departure his wife, concerned for his safety, warned him to be careful as he made the latest delivery as a foul storm was said to be due any day. In response he joked that even if god himself were to curse his vessel, he would never capsize nor go astray, and that he would always return to port, if only to see her again. Touched by his love, yet concerned over his blasphemy she warned that he should not invoke misfortune upon himself particularly before such a trip that was to be undertaken. Consoling her he claimed that he need not worry, for he knew the sea better than any man alive, and he would return to ship in half the time as any other man would take to make the trip.

It was upon that trip that on the return he was struck with a dreadful storm and hearing the word of the lord demanding his repentance he refused and sailed onwards trying to make it to port. It is said that after a time when the ship capsized, he saw the devil reflected in the sea alight by lighting and forged a pact so that he may live and sail again. This is but one of the many stories which compose Rider’s being, a mass of patches and pieces of other tales, of other beings and spirits which endlessly wander the sea, seeking their return home, given form in him. From Blackbeard and beyond he has known of their tales, and one by one he would watch and drag them all down to the depths, in recompense for the life granted to him by the devil, in accordance with the will of the sea demon Davy Jones.

Due to his legend being at its strongest in both the Caribbean and the waters around the Netherlands(or the british isles) he manifests differently there, if he were in either location then his power would be at its peak and his legend at its strongest. In those locations the lingering curses of the dead, of Pirates bemoaning the fall of their era and them being forgotten, the mourning swansong of Britain’s navy once great no longer considered king and their empire ruined, all trapped within the sea. As Rider is one whose very existence is that of curses the sorrow and curses in those areas attract themselves to him, as such it’s almost certain that due to his aptitude and power in those areas he would have the double summon characteristic with Avenger class in those specific areas.

Personality

Rider is a man who rarely if ever speaks, if or when he does it is generally to avoid having nothing to do but think, or when he has something important or he feels noteworthy to say. He speaks in an archaic form of english, ordinarily this would be strange, but considering the greater scope of the british empire at the time, his role as trader, and the myths and curses which amalgamated with him, perhaps it’s only normal that he does such. His skill in piloting a ship is said to be second to none, and few could ever captain a vessel as he could. Even the greatest waves would be cut through, the sharpest turns, done easily, blows that would capsize a ship twice his’ own size, can be dealt with as if they were mere ripples.

Because of his own age, he has a great knowledge of the sea and all things related to it and piloting a ship, in that respect he could be called an expert teacher if you could convince him to do such. One matter which is not open for debate is his nature with the almighty, and the nature of his existence, or his wife, or complaining about the storm, or about his ship being rickety, or showing too much PDA, or … Perhaps in general it’s just best to avoid being around him most of the time you don’t need him. As a man whose existence is that of a hateful curse and a refusal to make amends with the almighty one, he obviously doesn’t get along with servants who in turn serve him, and any slight against him is that which he will remember until the very end of his days as a result.

Underneath all that is a man who is very wise and has a great deal to say about life and the world, tainted by his own bitterness, hate, and being jaded, yet refusing to give in. In that respect one could compare him to Spartacus, who led a hopeless rebelion, yet who would never abandon this path as it is what defines and gives him purpose. To others heroic spirits he would generally not comment or ignore most of them, they are but mere spirits to him, and as such they are merely passengers on his ship, their concerns or feelings of him are irrelevant, and his one feelings of them a matter he will deal with as needed, yet rarely express. To his own master, Rider would consider them very unlucky to have gotten, him of all spirits, and moreover very stupid if they actually wanted to summon him purposely. However, as that arrogance and insanity is in line with his one, he would have little portal working with them if only for a time as long as they don’t anger him.

Relationships

*all of this assumes he has spent enough time to be willing to talk with others*

Joan of Arc: Bear thy tongue wench, the only end to mine beshrew is an end i would attain of mine strength, and not any he would bestow upon me. Furthermore forbear thy talk of salvation, such madness could ne'r attend the twisted souls of men.
    Joan of Arc (alter): What is this buffoonery? A false soul, wielding false power, bearing a beshrew she ne'r earned, from a past she ne'r lived. Forsooth, such an existence could only be the work of a madman. 'i spite of this, i shall recognize this one, if only for the true hate which runs through her veins.
    Francis Drake: So this one claims to hast conquered the seas? Haply, myself should test her meddle against mine fury, then mayhap she would wot not to mere a jinx against the seas she voyages.
    Blackbeard: The king of pirates, a lone soul wandering the sea evermore. Ay i wot of him, he is yet one among mine marking. His capability and fame is vast, yet his ego and rage is e'en moe vast.
    Bernard Fokke: Thou speak of that one, i wot naught of him. Such a unsinew'd soul lacking 'i the wrath and tumult of man's heart. Whom would envy such a soul?

Saint Martha: Fool, thou may hast defeated the spawn of mine master, yet regard not for a instant he could be bested by one such as thou, only with the might of a deity could he be felled, petty tricks of fighting meaning nought to him.
    Orion: The son of the sea? His existence seems bound to the life of another, doth he regard that changes the facts. All whom live shall die alone. Else-wise his power seems differs from that of mine master's own.
    Henry the Navigator: The da vinci of the seas, one whom granted rise to an era. Forsooth a pioneer peer of Edison, Tesla, and others. From his end arose the the era of discovery, and with it the existence of mine master.
    King Hassan: One whom guides souls towards the end? There is no end for souls, as long as regret and hate lies within their hearts, the soul is eternal, forever lingering 'i this orb, if only as a shade.
    Jack the Ripper: A gestalt of souls, they are no divers from those whom i hast collected over the years. They may bear divers motives, yet their regret is identical.
    Jason: One whom sought glory 'i the voyage, he is most brainsick marry. His suffering is that the fruit of his own stupidity.

Odysseus: This one hath felt the full fury of one most like mine master, mayhaps it is his origin, the beshrew upon him is stronger than i recall. The price to be paid for the hubris of mankind, and the favor of one whom mine master's origin’s hated be resting upon him.
    Captain Ahab: A soul of great rage, only matched by his great stupidity, he would seek to bear fangs against mine master 'i his domain. The demise which which awaits is that which all fools may drown 'i.
    Spartacus: This one understands the orb's law, those whom endure suffering are rewarded with strength most great. This is such that those whom condemn mankind would bear the linage of those whom would bear contempt and rage towards it.
    Karna: This one would doth well to keep his tongue, lest i would to cut it out and cast him to mine master's domain where e'en his father would not aid him.

Scathach: She whom walks 'i the shadows, her existence is most like kine, yet her power, e'en I and mine master would hesitate against such strength.
    Heracles: This one conquered a great many mighty beasts, yet one may wonder how he would stand against mine master. He bore up the heavens, yet could he defy the ocean itself?
    Gilgamesh: Such arrogance, he bears the light of the orb's prodigies, yet i see 'i his brow, fear mayhaps? Yet such power is not to be underestimated, could e'en he stand against mine master, that whose full fury would rival the greatest beasts of yore?
    His Master: Yet another soul i hast found. 'tis worth i hast yet to fully determine, is it that of a jewel or merely scum to be cast aside?

The Modern Era: A orb of shadows which casts aside the past, a land dying upon which we never belong. I hast no love for't, yet mine souls bears no hate upon it either. 'tis of man's nature to discard the past for the future, nought more or less.
    Necromancers & spiritual evocation magi: Those whom would bid upon the spirits of the dead and forgotten, haply 'i a way they are voyagers whom seek out the past. O' what they pursue i wot or care naught, yet would they rely towards the strength of the others, then they shall be bound to live by the shall of those they draw from.
    Dead Apostles: They whom hast forsaken humanity. I understand of their beshrew and their benison 'i like measure, though their existence is that which isn't human any longer, still they are bound by much the like desires as humanity at their core.
    The Beasts of Man: Their love for the orb is as great as for mine master's lover for the sea, yet that love is enshrouded 'i hate. Forsooth, they are the ancestors of those whose spirits sear with a flame of vengeance.

Parameters:
    Strength – C (B on ship)
    Endurance – B+
    Agility – C (B+ when on mount)
    Mana – C
    Luck – D
    Noble Phantasm – B

Class Skills

Magic resistance [C+]- Cancels spells with chants less than two verses and lesser rituals. Cannot protect against greater rituals and High-Thaumaturgy. However due to corpse-like state many spells focused upon worsening the mind or body (without doing major harm) like curses are ineffective against him.

Personal Skills

Voyager of the Unceasing Storm [EX]- As a sailor who swore renowned for his speed and efficiency of travel (an aspect inherited from Bernard Fokke, and the fearsome stubbornness and unceasing determination even in the face of a divine curse inherited from him) The flying Dutchman never ceased trying to reach port, forever sailing the seas and dragging others to their graves no matter their skill or strength. This skill is both a combination of Innocent Monster, Riding, and Battle continuation of rank A.

Mental pollution [B]- Due in part due to the reckless bravery/audacity of Bernard Fokke and the negative effects of his mutation from the merging with Davy jones and his continued struggle to port, It can be said that trying to reason with Rider is borderline impossible save a handful of topics and even then he can be unpredictable to the point of trying to kill his master if angered or slighted.

Curse of the sea [B+]- A mutated and highly weakened imitation of a power once held by the gods of the sea like poseidon, Triton, and such. This ability is a curse which can take a myriad number of forms, but it’s effect is to force the user to wander the seas aimlessly. This ability is based on Poseidon who cursed Odysseus to wander the oceans, for his slight against him until a certain task was completed. In it’s full power this curse would likely take the form of a curse against a target’s soul, much like Rama’s own which only by completing a task given by the god itself could it be lifted and would until then never fade with time or distance.

Due to Rider’s legend affecting it’s function legend it generates a thick fog when used, cover a range of 30 meters around him) (which if used at sea is able to become large enough to cover an expanse of 80 meters (and if boosted by a command seal could become that strong or even potential; up to 200 meters large) and ethereal copies of himself or his ship (although greatly weakened) can spring from existence among the fog. The nature of this is a curse upon rider, which affects both him and his opponents in. equal measure, it is the very curse which dooms him to wander without ever finding port, causing any unfortunate enough to draw near him to similarly become hopelessly lost.

When used at night (particularly stormy nights) these copies in the mist are very difficult to tell from the genuine ship without being attacked/or attacking them). Other effects of the fog include generating mirages (though these mirages cannot harm others), that even magic resistance cannot see through (due to it not technically being a property of magecraft affecting the mind, rather magecraft distorting the sense without doing harm; though those with instinct, a connection to the leylines, or high skill in magecraft and/or similar skills may be able to discern and see through it), additionally tracking through the fog is near impossible by most means, trying to sense mana or smell it is a waste as Rider’s mana is everywhere and near equal in concentration, trying to judge breeze and such doesn’t work, and even the flow of the waves if off inside.

In effect the best way to navigate the area is with skills like instinct or clairvoyance to guide someone, a divinity skill or a skill which gives one a connection to sea gods, skilled illusion users who can discern the source of the caster, or other specific means (or just using old fashion means like a compass and map with knowledge of the surroundings). This skill is not practical to be used in a mobile situation unless it is connected to Rider or his ship and requires a significant amount of mana to maintain for extended periods of time (and when not used at sea is much weaker than it could be). However this also affects Rider himself making it a real danger that he may crash into something while this is active, and possibly cause his own ship to dispel as a result.

Noble Phantasms

The Flying Dutchman’s Descent, the cursed ship of Davy Jones – D to B+
    The very noble phantasm of which is the crux of Rider’s legend, in order to be formed in the first place a supply of wood boards (the specific type matters very little, although woods like oak and pine work best as material due to connection to historical construction of similar vessels (Galleons & Fluyts) thus allowing for a more complete connection and realization of the mystery needed to form the noble phantasm), iron nails, bonding material (generally tar), and sailcloth are needed to even form the vessel.

Based upon the amount of material gathered, that determines the approximate size up to 130 (90 foot deck length) feet (larger than the average Fluyt, yet still smaller than most Galleons from the time (allowing for excellent speed, yet still having higher carrying capacity and durability than most Fluyts)), the ship at max size can carry a maximum 110 guns with a weight of 325 tons with a triple mast setup and boasts B+ rank power as a weapon and rapid speed (equaling an A rank agility parameter). The vessel once materials are gathered may only be summoned and used during the night (disappearing (yet able to be called again for the price of some magical energy (on par with activating a powerful anti-unit noble phantasm)) at dawn or during the day; even if the sun doesn’t shine upon it).

The ship as vessel which sails upon water (ie. a fluid) can also fly (albeit at a higher mana cost than sailing on water) as not only is it a ghost ship, air is technically speaking (in its functional effect on rapidly moving objects) air is a fluid. The ship is crewed with undead crewmates (with D rank physical stats and E rank stats otherwise (and no skills or noble phantasms) and basic intellect, weak spirits can be bound to the ship if they remain there too long, and people killed on the ship can also be tuned into crewmates if their bodies are intact, however beings like heroic spirits (even improper ones that are more closely related to phantoms) only feel a minor mana drain there increasing the cost of remaining active on the vessel.

One final weakness of the ship is in it’s own legend, it cannot and must not ever dock or port as unlike Bernard Fokke, Rider’s curse has no end, and lasts forever. If ¼ or more of his ship touches solid land then it will instantly dematerizle along with everything else in it. This will then require him to summon it again for a mana cost, additionally if the ship is destroyed then the user must get enough authentic supplies to make another ship (yet again), and then perform the whole setup to get the ship back once again.

As such between the conditions that it must never port (meaning you have to think creatively on how to get of the ship if you want to use it as transport (move to another ship or vessel which isn’t docked and then dock with that, or jump off the moving ship, albeit he can slow down but it still has to move)), the costs of summoning and resummoning it, having to summon it back if it touches land or the mourning comes for a not insignificant mana cost, it is a very useful noble phantasm, but also one which has several major weaknesses.
    Anti-Army
    800 people

The Great Leviathan, the cursed serpent of Davy Jones Locker – EX
    A potent 1 time use noble phantasm recalling and drawing strength upon the many beasts of the sea from myth and legend that in more modern days to drag ships down to Davy Jones’ locker. Based upon the supposed act of Bernard Fokke/whoever piloted the Flying Dutchman’s pact with the devil, this noble phantasm (which can only be used when near or on the waterside (or any pool of water larger than a pond (even those landlocked in a city)) at the cost of sacrificing Rider’s life summons the demon or phantasmal beast with demonic connotations in myth.

Whatever entity is summoned is then given the title Davy Jones or David Jones, which functions much like the names of angels as a vessel for mystery with no actual being or spirit inhabiting the role. Davy Jones is labeled as the lord of the watery grave as such any powerful enough creature with close ties to the sea and death can hold the name, due to leviathan’s nature as the father of all sea serpents and progenitor of all sea monsters it was able to gain the spot. Due to leviathan already boasting superb power and being a divine spirit to start with whose very existence was spoken of by men and feared by Chritisnaity as a demon, when given this slot it’s power is boosted even more than normal.

In this form Leviathan aka Lotan (in a weakened state) can be described as an entity that holds power equal to Moby Dick, Typhon, and “the beast of the cedar forest”, and could potentially the likes of a divine spirit summoned as a servant and would stand as one of the strongest phantasmal entities due to its age and connection to myth and legend. However, normally due to being summoned into an era so devoid of mystery and being labelled as a threat to humanity, it is weakened from it’s maximum power at most in the middle of the sea the entity would boast power equaling a powerful divine beast, yet would still be only able to maintain this assault for 10-12 hours before running out of energy. However, if the creature were summoned in a location like a singularity in the ocean then the beast’s true power would be able to shine. In this from rather than the 3 to 9 km length it shows normally in Pan-human history, it would be a full 13 km in length and would boast immense physical and magical resistance.

As a being declared by some myths to be a being close to the opposite of God he boasts incredible strength and increased damage against those deriving power from Christian myth or legend (even if only partly), but is in turn also more damaged by people or items who derive power from Christian myth/legend, even if only partly. significantly (as opposed to normally where true magic or every powerful divine magics (primordial/primeval runes or language of the gods) and especially the unified language would hurt him)).

As such in its current form Leviathan looks like a giant snake, with shark teeth (covered in venom), bits of fur, fanlike bladed fins, a mossy back, and many tentacles alongside it’s scaly body due to how it was summoned. Leviathan from genesis said to either be a facet of or one of the rulers of hell alongside the devil. This creature when summoned will rampage and destroy everything using massive tentacles, venomous fangs, crushing things with its body, summoning storms (which varies upon where it is summoned and how wet it is there), generating waves/tsunamis (the strength of which varies upon where summoned and how much moisture is there if in a desert far from sea than very weak), creating whirlpools (if at sea), until either until it is dead, or it runs out of energy.

Leviathan is at its strongest when at the sea, and grows weaker farther from it (although it still will have the strength of a divine beast at minimum), and if used at or near the ocean/sea the effect of this noble phantasm is instant, however if used at land the amount of time it takes for it to activate varies (at most going up to 6 hours (this countdown to Leviathan being summoned does not stop with Rider’s death, nor will Leviathan disappear if rider is killed, although Rider dead before the summoning is complete will increase the amount of magical energy Leviathan has to expend simply to exist, thus in theory if one were very out of the way, they could just wait it out).

Chant: “Ye lord of the icy deep, rise and roar. Hie forth from the depths and plunder the life of the many, 'fore the morrow's morn may the heavens quiver ere thy wrath. Upon this pact I forswear the holy one's name that this beshrew lift and the return to mine love arrive at last. Hence run wild and drag down countless fools to thy domain, David Jones.”
    Anti-Fortress (Anti-Country)
    4444 people

Dev notes

So for this servant I went for a bit of a different angle than a normal heroic spirit, in truth Rider here is more of a wraith than a proper heroic spirit, and he isn’t exactly happy that he even exists. You could call him Rider (alter) as he is an alternative to existing servant a version of Bernard Fokke whos legend amalgamated with and was overwhelmed by the myths and stories which attached to it eventually dragging him down and creating an effect similar to innocent monster so strong it lead to his current manifestation.

In terms of things I would describe Rider here as being at his strongest in two specific areas, in the waters around the British isles and the Netherlands and the Caribbean. The former is due to that being where his legend was at its prime (near his home of the Netherlands) and with the British empire being so involved in seafaring and trade, stories of ghost ships and would conglomerate there. In the Caribbean due to his existence having merged with that of Davy Jones and stories of pirates, he also holds great power there as well.

In either of the situations he could be called a kingpin servant whose appearance would slightly differ based on where (he looks slightly different in the Caribbean than in the area around the British isles and the Netherlands). But in either case both his ship, and his parameters would increase, functionality making him arguably a A level servant in those areas (he could go on par with Francis Drake in the area around the British isles, and could fight as a foe capable of matching Blackbeard (who would be more cunning and powerful) in the Caribbean).

In either case it could be claimed that even having the ability to summon the Leviathan is a sort of cheat ability, as it boasts increased damage and effectiveness against naval servants, and alongside it’s sheer power essentially forms a sort of suicide move where Rider loses, but if the foe he faces isn’t a top level servant with a lot of firepower or doesn’t have a really good plan (throwing the ark of the covenant inside it’s mouth, then shutting it, where it blow up with enough force to destroy it’s head), then they’ve essentially lost.

He also would probably qualify for one of those “How the heck does this not violate the rules” kinds of servants in the grail war, where using him would be unless you were at sea, so blindingly obvious the Magus association would likely lock you up for causing them so many problems on the coverup (the storm they can cover up as mostly a hurricane, but the doing a believable coverup for the flying ship and fog is a little harder. In either case I’m sure he would be a headache for the magus association and likely cause the church to probably hate you on principle for summoning something so diametrically opposed to them (like if you summoned Cain or such), and for Rider’s desire to potentially wipe out any faiths based on Aberhamic origins from ever having spread or maybe even been a thing.

I kind of designed him to be a servant who is very capable and powerful if you can use him right (although he requires setup like a caster), and in those cases you essentially have a powerhouse. The biggest problem in those cases when everything is going well would be compatibility as he hates the christain god, and mentioning him or worshipping him would lilly make him consider killing you (although if you reminded him of the grail, he would probably abet his vendetta for now (as he could erase chirstianity, bring and end to his curse, or erase his existence).

One of the major reasons he is an Avenger is that much Like the count of Monte Christo, he isn’t Bernard Fokke, as Bernard Fokke’s curse has an endpoint, you get married and the curse ends. Rider’s curse never does, as that is part of his legend, his own legend makes it so that he like Rama and his wife will never be free of his torment, he will always be cursed as long as he exists or his legend remains what it is (as long as public perception of him exists) to keep hating God due to his stubbornness and refusing to ask forgiveness, thus keeping his curse going forever as the cure for his curse is to accept his wrong and ask forgiveness (which he can never do, as that contradicts the foundation of his Saint Graph and would kill him to do such).

In essence he is trapped in a cycle where he will always sail the sea, never touching the land or being reunited with his love, and this fuels his hate for God, and in turn fuels the existence of the curse. He is very much trapped in a cycle with no endpoint and he knows and hates this. This is why he hates being called Bernard Fokke, and violently rejects such, this is why he wants the grail, this is why he desires to alter human history. Most wraiths seek acceptance and entry to the throne, but since that would mean his curse is set in stone and his legend would be recorded as complete and unable to be modified anymore, Rider wants out, he wants to vanish, to disappear fully and never enter the throne, as he is.

As for his ship I hope I gave it some compelling details and such to distinguish it from other ship type noble phantasms. I though the whole usage of the cannot touch the land clause in a bit later, but the original need for summoning materials to make his ship was something I thought of as a justification that he is merely a wraith supported by a fragment of a proper heroic spirit’s existence, not a proper heroic spirit, so he can’t just call a ship that isn’t technically his, unless he has the material (although you don’t have to assemble them, you just have to bring the stuff and he can poof a ship into being as “I have the materials to make a ship).

I did consider giving the requirement you also have to build the ship before he can make it his (kind of like a pirate claiming a ship as theirs), but I thought that was a little too cumbersome. Moreover it does make some sense as Davy Jones defies God + he is an evil spirit + zombie crewmates or spirits of the dead + ghost ship = necromancer or user of black magic who defied the heavens. So that’s the logic behind that, he does have the ability to make contact with dark powers like “Satan” so I figured it worked out. As an Avenger I could see maybe giving him access to curse type spells as well, maybe revolving around the use of his spirits, but I didn’t go that route personally.

In terms of his abilities I may have overdone it a little with the Leviathan, but I think it may be justified here, it is a suicide technique and there are limits upon it, but if used properly then it truly is anightmare even for servants to fight as it makes approaching or dealing with it hard. Attacking from the ground may not be an option if you are at sea, and even then it can summon waves and water, if you aren’t which makes this potentially a no go. If you can walk on water, then it still can attack from under you as the lack of a boat means it can blindside you with a tentacle and the ability to alter the watery terrain with whirlpools, and huge waves makes approaching it a headache and a slog as it’s potentially shooting blasts of water, moving around, and as the lightning overhead may even strike your if you aren’t careful.

A ship seems to fix these problems, but unless it can fly then it still has to deal with the whirlpools and waves, and as a larger target Rider is going to have an easier time hitting it, and he deals more damage to ships as the one who receives sunken ships and helps sink ships in myth (due to Leviathan taking up the empty slot (kind of like and Angel in El Melloi chronicles) fo Davy Jones as a divine spirit). Arguably the best case scenario is flying and even then the stormy weather, may inhibit movement and sight, unless you have enough firepower you may not be able to hurt it, lightning is still a problem, and the creature’s ability to go underwater and movie like that makes tracking where it is and hitting it hard from the air, in the darkness of the storm, and he may be able to lunge from the water at you or swipe with his tentacles.

In general the best solution aside from stopping him from being summoned at sea, is to run away, go inland, and wait it out (and pray you are either far enough away it can’t get to you before it’s time limit or energy burns out, or you are far enough inland it can’t easily access you). In terms of danger alone this single creature like Caster of Black’s golem (when ramped up to max size) could end an entire grail war in its strongest wiping out the other candidates and forcing a stalemate.

Also in terms of his whole personality and talents/dislikes, the joke is the guy has been alive so long, and due to not technically being a proper heroic spirit, he isn’t fully applicable to the there is no time in the Throne of Heroes thing, so he has had a lot of time to think. This has not made him exactly pleased as he knows the situation he is in is one where there is really no good way out (which is why he wants to delete himself), but on the other hand it also has given him the ability to find out a lot about just how many things he can come to dislike over eternity, and a breadth of knowledge on almost anything you can ask about related to his curse, the sea, ships, or ghosts.

The main drawback to Rider as a Servant I feel, is that side from his abilities being a little hard to use at times and pricey in terms of Mana cost (especially over time), is his own personality and how reserved the guy is. Compatibility between him and his master is essentially, this guy is no Arturia if you try and go all Kiritsugu on being a master, he will try to kill you and mess up everything you intend faster than you can blink. Rider may be a servant, but he doesn’t care much for the rules of heroic spirits (the dead don’t lead the living, obey the master, etc.) and much like Gilgamesh demands respect and care with his usage.

Unlike Gilgamesh, what truly makes Rider dangerous is that he can be so reserved regarding his feelings that it can be very hard to tell what his current mental process or how happy or unhappy with you as a master or ally he is. As such there is a constant danger that he is actually very displeased with you or an ally and wants you dead, but hasn’t made that clear (as either he doesn’t care to, or doesn’t feel it pertinent). Much like Lu Bu, betrayal is a big risk to using him, but if brought to task on this he would likely shrug and chalk it up to being part of his myth, and more broadly a factor inherent to human behavior (betrayal for one’s own beliefs or goals is characteristic of all human or humanoid entities and thus is to be expected and moreover should just be expected).

Ironically this means that Magi would be well suited to try and understand the danger of having Rider as a servant (they are well known to double dealing characters and betrayal), yet their own arrogance and lack of elegance could very well have them constantly having to worry about making Rider angry enough to want to betray them in the first place. In that right it could be considered a sort of karmic irony, or double edged sword with their aptitude as masters for Rider. Otherwise he could be considered an excellent heavy damage type Rider servant.

Author Notes

Well it’s been a while (side note I hate my coursework at times), and I see a lot of very good servants have been made, Leopold the 2nd, Ono no Komachi, Ben Johnson, Remus, Delilah, Locusta of Gaul, Judah, and more. Overall I’ve got to say that I love all of them, and I can feel the effort that went into them, so congrats. I will admit a lot of the ideas and such (like how Remus’s sheet was built around the role in building Rome) were really impressive and well done. On a side note I still have the plans I laid out earlier, although I am finally working on finishing an old rider sheet of mine after finally having an idea on how to balance him out, so that may come out soonish.

On a side note, RoydGolden, I am curious as to what you think about the way I portrayed Locusta, I tried to make it so that she was still villainous, but in order to fit in with Nero, I decided to play up the existing insanity of Nero to give a justification as to her fitting in the Nasuverse. I’m not exactly sure if that fully came across well enough though (I did mention in her backstory that Nero pardoned her and was quickly convinced by rather arbitrary reasoning (that he wouldn’t make a good emperor and would make Rome weak and suffer) to let him be killed, but still didn’t want him to suffer.

Overall I think my way to reconcile the historical Nero* with Nasu’s version, was to emphasize just how erratic and weird her behavior at times is. We already know she suffers migraines from the incident in her childhood, but it gets worse when you consider that Caligula was her uncle (in Nasu’s world it isn’t fully clear how much of Caligula’s madness was Diana’s fault and how much may have been existing genetic issues), and her mother may have done worse things to her (we already know from Caster class it’s heavily implied that Heavy spoilers based on lore interpretation (which may or may not play into future Lostbelt events)A possible beast of Humanity as the Whore of Babylon and as a result has a mindset which is fundamentally inhuman (she has something similar to a reality marble with her noble phantasm and her love is being described as being expressed by making those she loves suffer).

* Although to be fair a lot of historians question a lot about the records of Nero’s life (for example that twiddling his thumbs as Rome burned is not considered true anymore, as even his contemporaries praised the speed by which he responded to the fire) citing details like the fact that he was well liked enough that 3 separate people claimed his name and role after his death trying to succeed him (he may have been popular with the public, but not the nobles, kinda like Julius Caesar).

As a result, I kinda leaned into the angle of a emperor who very much can be very kind and sympathetic at one moment, and hopelessly cruel and inhuman in another, with the idea of Nero struggling against her own destructive nature, she loves Rome and its people (although she doesn’t care much for the nobles), and wants the best for them. As a result she will do anything she thinks is in their best interests no matter how destructive or amoral, she is truly in that way mad, someone who loves her people so much she will make them suffer so they prosper. Someone fully willing to kill others merely for being a possible threat to her people’s future happiness.

Locusta in that way is a sort of irony, she faked being a doctor for so long, but in Nero’s mind she is a doctor as are her students, they are doctors which cut off the diseased weak parts of Rome which will make the tree rot. They are doctors of death, agents of the state who spread pain in the hope of sowing a future of even greater prosperity. In that respect even though Locusta was using Nero, Nero was also essentially turning Locusta and her possible future students into a branch of the government whose purpose would be to destroy anything which would endanger Rome’s future (much like a very dark version of Chaldeas in a way).

Either way I would be fascinated by what your insight is, and I really enjoyed seeing your take on Locusta.

As always I will try to get back to any reviews, and if you have any questions or comments on Rider (As I fear may have not made enough clear on him), I’ll try to answer them. Oh and this time I don’t think I’ll be away for nearly as long, I’ve worked a bit ahead and things are coming to a close on my end. Oh and an unrelated side note, is there a thread for servants, from fiction (I know about the modern fiction thread, but I’m more talking about classical fiction before 1900).
    Last edited by Cursed by Fortuna; July 29th, 2020 at 07:35 PM. Reason: Minor tweaks and fixes to make it more clear and less convoluted
    May the Holy Grail War begin.
    Destruction
    Salvation
    Begins
    Awaits

Behold, The Halls of the Lost Souls lies before you

I'm the Great Pretender RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Hasn't the Flying Dutchman already been done in canon through Fate/Requiem? In any case this is a pretty neat take on the guy. Giving him Leviathan as an NP was an unusual choice, but you justified it pretty well through the Davy Jones connection and the NP has enough weaknesses to keep from being too overpowered.

I will say that your mention of classifying NPs (C-rank Anti-Army equaling A-rank Anti-Unit and so on) seems needlessly convoluted and not really matching anything that was stated in canon. NP classification just reflect the targets they're best suited to taking out, they're not necessarily indications of power. You could have a really strong NP that's focused on a single target or a weak one that shoots arrows over a whole battlefield. So I'd recommend simplifying that part of the description or even just scrapping it, since you can just say Leviathan has really tough defenses without needing to specify exactly what can break through (especially when the sheet has enough description already).

Also I feel it's a little weird that his third Personal Skill is called a curse put on him yet seems to only hinder his foes. Feels like it'd make more sense lore-wise for it to be a more double-edged sword.

And I did like your Locusta sheet. A bunch of cool ideas there, which I did take inspiration from for my sheet though I tried to go in my own direction. Personality-wise she's definitely a much more "relatable" Locusta than mine, what with being motivated by money and power rather than a sadistic lust to poison people + yandere infatuation. Your take on her relationship with Nero was well-done, managing to make her sympathetic without whitewashing either's worst actions. I like the flavor that she was originally just using Nero but slowly came to be fond of her over time. Feels like it would make a nice "I only realized what was important once it was too late" dying moment.

The King of Cinders Cursed by Fortuna's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Yeah I will admit he has been done before, the minor difference here is that the flying Dutchman in Fate/Requiem and Rider is that the flying Dutchman from Fate/Requiem seems to be a true heroic spirit, with an actual true name Hendrik van der Decken. The difference here is that much like Berserker from fate strange fake, Rider here isn't a true heroic spirit, he is a very powerful wraith, but he has no true name and his "history is a mashup of varying different figures and people whose legends and stories became part of the mythos of the flying Dutchman (that's also why he has a garrison in the Americas where the pirate influence is the strongest). Essentially Rider is a mixture of different historic people, folk stories, and ghost ships from different times, manifesting as one powerful entity rather than a proper heroic spirit with an actual unique individual behind it.

I may have misdone it with the third personal skill and will definitely look into changing that as I thought it was more supposed to be sort of a reenactment of the fact that 'the Flying Dutchman always wanders, thus everyone around the flying dutchman in that area too shall wander', and may have to clarify that it affects him too. On the end of his Noble phantasm, thanks for the alert, I am going to change that (this is a somewhat old sheet, which I reworked and don't know if I fully got how classifications for noble phantasms worked back then).

So I fixed up the NP on Leviathan to be less convoluted and clarify a bit more that Rider's 3rd NP is a double edged sword and why he has it.

Although on a side note I am planning next to do some servants which I don't think have been done before.

Anyways thanks for the feedback on Locusta, I was just really curious on what you thought of her. I'm glad you liked it as I was a little nervous I undersold her relationship with Nero.
    Last edited by Cursed by Fortuna; July 29th, 2020 at 07:37 PM.
    May the Holy Grail War begin.
    Destruction
    Salvation
    Begins
    Awaits

Behold, The Halls of the Lost Souls lies before you

Blog Entries
    The flying Dutchman :Haarrr ! an really interesting servant i must say the conection to Leviathan was rather surprising but well done and About that this Rider is a "Grailbreaker" a servant which has the power of Breaking the rules and violates the overal rugularie of the Magical world like Gilgamesh is the former and i would add Alcides and Humbaba to the list ,i have a Question what happen if Leviathan enter the Land becomnes he weaker the more he is seperated from Water and is it possible that if when he is to Long on land that he "bleed out" as the Land and Earth is the Domain of Behemoth his rival?

i would be curious how Dutchman would think of Steller which loaths the opressors and i forgot to Mention it Stellers wish for the GRail would be that every species the Humans have hunted to extinction would be resurrected so that every Animal that the humanity exterminated like the Dodo ,his Giant sea cow and that their forrests or Habitats are restored and he doesnt care if this wish would bring back pantasmal beasts like Dragon or if perhaps extinct cultures ,demons or even Gods are returning as he think that the Humen must take responsibility for it and that as Avenger his noblephantasm would be that he can summon the Sea beings that were hunted by the humen .

and how would he think of my Poseidon would i be curious as he is one of the Gods of Sea ?

Also after i have seen your Hassan have i self started to make one Hassan which will most likely be my next servant .

I'm looking for an FC which would fit a rough-looking hunter, one who has had to survive on his own for a very long time.

https://imgur.com/a/vKb0cDG

Found a few, hope one helps.

Thanks, that helps a lot.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by The Fair Tyrant View Post
    Thanks, that helps a lot.
    which legendary Huntersman are you planning to do , would be curious as you are a rather passiv member here ?

He's technically not a huntsman per se, but I'm doing Philoctetes, and I wanted a faceclaim that looked like someone who'd been stranded on an island for 10 years.

Blog Entries
    Assassin of the Judicial System
    "A voice called out to me... It's you, right? Don't worry, I'll save you for sure, just like how Athena-sama and Apollo-sama saved me and my sister back then!"

Source

"Can I commit murder? A lawmaker like me? Weeeeell... I'm not above doing it if it's necessary."

Class: Assassin
    Other Classes: Berserker

True Name: Orestes
    Alignment: Neutral Good
    Origin: Greek Mythology

Parameters:

STR: D
    END: C
    AGI: C
    MGI: B
    LCK: B
    NP: C

Dislikes: Abusive parents, deadbeat dads
    Talent: Debating, investigative skills, suppressing his emotions
    Natural Enemy: Clytemnestra, Aegisthus, Agamemnon
    Armament: Daggers, sword
    Catalyst: Tablets containing the basis of the Athenian judicial system
    Class Skills
    Presence Concealment (-)

The capacity to hide one's presence as a Servant. This Skill has been sealed in exchange for Assassin's Espionage Skill.

Personal Skills
    Espionage (A)

A Skill that does not conceal one’s presence, but rather makes one's presence fail to register as hostile. This Skill causes others to misunderstand one's status, including mistaking one for a kind neighbor, a harmless pebble, or as the most beloved person. Assassin did not manage to kill his parents through stealth. Instead, he bides his time acting as a dutiful child, suppressing his bloodlust and striking when both of his targets were unguarded. If necessary, Assassin would not hesitate to conduct unlawful investigation and resort to manipulation and fabrication in order to enact his sense of justice. Yet despite these unsavory acts, Assassin is capable of suppressing his true emotions enough to appear as a naive, cowardly young boy.

Deductive Reasoning (C)

A Skill connected to abductive reasoning, a type of logical reasoning and an induction method applied on a wide scale. A Skill born out of Assassin's strong sense of justice and desire to reach the truth, further strengthened due to his connection with Athena. A self-proclaimed lawyer/detective determined to follow his savior's footsteps, Assassin extensively trained himself in all manners of investigative work. While his investigative abilities are nowhere on par to a certain world-famous detective, Assassin's silver tongue allows him to correctly point out the true culprit of a case or argue for another individual's innocence. Assassin tends to respect the law and use logic in his arguments, but he's not above lying and bluffing if he believes such methods are necessary for "solving the case".

Ad Populum (EX)

A blessing received from Athena, embodying her feat of indirectly finding the Athenian judicial system to prove Assassin's innocence. There, the verdict was decided by a jurist system who holds more power in comparison to a single judge. Thus, this Skill embodies the idea such system; the idea that "if many believe so, it must be so". By expending a large amount of mana, Assassin can create a bounded field where the "truth" is completely determined by the populace. For example, a target is struck by an attack. If most witnesses within the vicinity believe the attack to be fatal, the world will be seemingly rewritten to make said attack fatal. There are several limitations to this Skill, however. Aside from the considerable mana cost required to activate it, the witnesses acting as "jurors" must be completely unrelated to Assassin and his Master. Despite its power, Assassin is usually reluctant to activate this Skill, since he knows that the masses aren't always correct, and the law isn't always so black and white.

Apollo's Gift of Sleep (B)

A blessing received from Apollo, reminiscent to how the Olympian saved him from the wrath of the furies by putting them to sleep. This Skill manifests as a pillar of light coming down from the sky, rapidly sapping the strength of anyone caught in the blast and putting them into a deep sleep for the next 30 minutes. This Skill's range and duration is relatively small, and it activates automatically whenever Assassin believes himself to be in mortal danger and is a short distance away from his enemy. Overall, this Skill is ill-suited for offensive purposes, and is more frequently used as emergency escape.

Noble Phantasm(s)
    Judgment of the Gracious Ones
    Krísi Evmenídis

Type: Anti-Unit
    Range: 1-200
    Max Targets: 1-2

Source

A Noble Phantasm summoning the Erinyes. Following Assassin's trial, Athena renamed them as the Eumenides (The graceful ones), and used them as instruments to enact justice upon those deemed guilty by the court. The Eumenides are classified as divine spirits, and lacking the divinity to properly summon them, Assassin can only summon imitations of the three as familiars. The three Eumenides are comparable to a Berserker-class Servant with C-rank parameters, granting them a greater presence as a Servant compared to Assassin himself. This, combined by Assassin's espionage Skill, allows him to divert suspicion from himself. Assassin can issue basic commands to these familiars, but they are more inclined to attack and deal more damage to those possessing evil alignment. While this flashy and destructive Noble Phantasm may not be fitting for an Assassin to possess, it works well with Assassin's Ad Populum Skill. For example, he could order the Eumenides to attack his target in broad daylight or in crowded places, convincing all onlookers to believe that the damage received by the target was fatal, and rewriting the world to make it so.

Unfortunately, since Assassin himself was once a target of the Erinyes, this Noble Phantasm also comes with a deadly curse that gradually harms Assassin the longer he activates it. Assassin can only summon the Eumenides for up to 30 minutes, and he can only effectively control them for up to 15 minutes. Passing the 15 minute mark, the Eumenides would be less inclined to follow Assassin's commands. Furthermore, for the next 15 minutes, Assassin's alignment would gradually shift to evil, and he would begin to lose his grip on reality as painful memories of his torment rushes back into his mind. At exactly 30 minutes, the Eumenides would direct their furies to Assassin himself, mauling and potentially killing him.

Description
    Assassin's True Name is Orestes, son of Agamemnon and Clytemnestra, murderer of Clytemnestra and Aegisthus, and the defendant of what was believed to be Athens'- and by extension the world's- first judicial trial.

Curious and passionate, Assassin is eternally grateful towards Athena and Apollo for saving his life. In particular, he had taken a liking to the justice system that Athena established. Thus, he took it upon himself to follow Athena's footsteps as an agent of justice and master the whole "lawyering" thing reminiscent of Apollo back during his trial. Possessing a strong sense of justice, Assassin would do anything in order to protect the innocent and punish the guilty... anything​.

While Assassin holds Athena in great regard in respects the system that she had established, he acknowledges that even now, the law is still full of limits and contradictions, and many evils are still untouched by the law. Thus, in such cases Assassin would not hesitate to resort to more underhanded methods to obtain his truth, including blackmail, vigilantism, lying, and coercion (although his nonthreatening physique may make it difficult for him to perform physical coercion). He knows that his entire legend was basically a cautionary tale against vigilantism, that such actions would go against Athena's values. The irony is not entirely lost on him. He's not proud of his underhanded actions, but he knows that such things are sometimes necessary in pursuit of the truth.

Deep down, Assassin wishes to change history so that his sister, Iphigenia, was never killed by his father, Agamemnon. Doing so might prevent all the family drama that tore his family apart, ensuring he could live happily with Iphigenia and his other sister, Electra.

...That said, he knows that such a wish should not come to pass. Due to his respect towards Athena and the law, Assassin would prioritize wishing for an infallible justice system that will always correctly protect the innocent and convict the guilty. Doing so would ensure the enactment of true, absolute justice; a dream that even Athena herself couldn't attain. Assassin believes that this wish would benefit humanity as a whole. It would save countless more families from abusive parents and deadbeat dads. For that reason, that wish should naturally take priority over his own selfish wish for his family.

Lore
    In Greek mythology, Orestes was the son of Clytemnestra and Agamemnon. His tale was documented in the play Oresteia, composed by the playwright Aeschylus.

The first part of Oresteia detailed Agamemnon's homecoming after the Trojan War. Waiting at home for Agamemnon is his wife, Queen Clytemnestra, who has been planning his murder. She desires his death to avenge the sacrifice of her daughter Iphigenia (who was sacrificed to appease Artemis during the war), to exterminate the only thing hindering her from commandeering the crown, and to finally be able to publicly embrace her long-time lover Aegisthus. Upon killing Agamemnon and his concubine Cassandra, Clytemnestra married Aegisthus and the two usurped Agamemnon's position as ruler. Orestes was largely absent during this part of the play, as he pursued education in Athens. Eight years later, Orestes returned from Athens at the same time and encountered his younger sister, Electra, before Agamemnon's grave. There, Orestes happily reunited with his sister after almost a decade apart. Through her, he learned that Clytemnestra and Aegisthus ruled the kingdom as tyrants, and was abusive to Electra. Wishing to confirm and do something about this, Orestes returned to the palace, acting as a dutiful son who had finally returned from his studies. To his horror, Electra's claims were true; she lived miserably, and it wasn't long before Orestes himself also became a target to his parents' physical and verbal abuse. On Orestes' twentieth birthday, he encountered the Oracle of Delphi, who relayed to him a message from Apollo, telling him that he must kill Clytemnestra and Aegisthus to avenge Agamemnon. This only strengthened the young man's growing resolve. Orestes did not hold much sentiment over Agamemnon, who he believed had abandoned him and murdered Iphigenia, but he believed that killing Clytemnestra and Aegisthus would save Electra from their abuse.

So Orestes continuously looked for opportunities to catch his parents off-guard. In front of them, he maintains his act as a dutiful son who would silently accept their abuse. Deep down, he cursed his parents and planned elaborate murder schemes to end them. When the opportunity arrived, Orestes wasted no time assassinating the two. Yet in her dying breath, Clytemnestra cursed her son, summoning the Erinyes, whose duty is to punish any violation of the ties of family piety, to torment him to his death. Wishing to spare his sister from the same fate, he fled the kingdom as the Erinyes drove him mad.

One day during his escape, Orestes found refuge in the temple of Apollo. Just before the Erinyes caught up to him, Apollo descended and used a spell to place the Erinyes in deep sleep, allowing Orestes to flee. Apollo explained that while he was the one who ordered Orestes to kill his parents, he does not have the authority to protect him from the consequences... although a certain other Olympian might be able to do that. Apollo told Athena of Orestes' plight, and she took up her role as an arbitrator to determine Orestes' innocence.

Athena invited Orestes and the Erinyes to the Acropolis of Athens, and organized what was said to be history's first judicial trial. Twelve Athenian citizens were randomly selected as jurors, with Athena herself as the thirteenth tiebreaker juror. Apollo served as Orestes' "lawyer" of sorts, arguing for his innocence. The Erinyes demanded their victim, while Apollo and Orestes pleaded the orders of Apollo, and citing Clytemnestra and Aegisthus' abuse towards their children. When the votes are counted, apparently the results were tied, until Athena herself voted for Orestes' acquittal, breaking the tie. Orestes left the Acropolis as a free man, reuniting with his sister, and forever grateful towards Athena and Apollo. On the other side, Athena recruited the three Erinyes under her wing and renamed them as the Eumenides. Athena then ultimately ruled that all trials must henceforth be settled in court rather than being carried out personally. It was said that this trial became the basis of Athens' judicial system for centuries to come.

Relationships
    Sherlock Holmes:
    "I-It's the great detective himself! Awawa, um... can I call you my senpai? I feel like I can learn a lot of things from you."

Paris:
    "Apollo-sama, is that you!? I didn't expect to see you again so soon. Really, I can't tell you just how much I'm indebted to you. By the way, you seem to have taken an odd form around this kid."

Hektor, Achilles, Agamemnon, other characters from the Trojan War:
    "So this is the war dad fought in, huh... How pointless. Was Iphigenia's life worth all this chaos and bloodshed?"

EMIYA (Archer), EMIYA (Assassin), Robin Hood, other vigilantes and antiheroes:
    "What you're doing is... No, it's not my place to say. As much as I respect Athena-sama and her laws, I agree that it's still filled with flaws and contradictions, preventing it from fully working effectively. I'm not proud to admit it, but even I can't deny that sometimes, more... drastic measures are necessary."

Riyo Assassin (J. Edgar Hoover):
    "Justifying all means to pursue the truth, huh... I suppose we are similar in that way, but beyond that, I feel like we are fundamentally different. Well, as long as you use your skills for the sake of the truth, I won't complain. If you ever use it for your own self-interest, however... I suppose we'll have a problem then."

Creator's Notes/Fun Facts:
    I've been running low on inspiration lately, so I guess I wouldn't be as active as I usually am for a while after this. On to fun facts...

-If summoned as a Berserker, Orestes would be summoned in the state before Athena and Apollo saved him; a raving, paranoid madman fearing for his life. The Erinyes would be treated as constantly active Noble Phantasms with more offensive power, but they have a greater chance of attacking Orestes himself. While he still possesses Ad Populum, his madness prevents him from utilizing it effectively. His entire battle style just revolves around summoning the Erinyes and hoping they hit the correct target instead of himself.

-I originally planned him to have more Ace Attorney references in his personality and lines, but I just couldn't figure out which ones to put. He's still the type who'd go "OBJECTION!" at the sight of injustice, though. After all, his more underhanded methods are only used once the more lawful approach fails.

-It's fun to imagine him as a sidekick to more experienced detectives like Holmes. Since he's normally a hotheaded young man with a strong sense of justice, I could also see him as the sidekick in a buddy cop movie. Maybe one where he gradually became disillusioned by flaws within the law and serves as the story's antihero vigilante.
    Last edited by BnEl15; July 31st, 2020 at 07:43 AM.
    Feel free to look at my Servant sheets here (Now 100% fixed and viewable)

Blog Entries
    Orestes: an really interesting Assassin ,his Noblephantasm goes well with his espionage and Ad Populum skill so that he can Keep a low profile during the Eumenides are do the main act ,but tell me if forced to fight in himself how is his direct Combat strategy like i dont thin he is proficient in Pankration ?

and here is my Reply to your last servant before Orestes as you didnt reacted \/

Liu Pengli : you have done a good Job he is really a disilusioned mad man without any redeming qualities and i can see why you Chose Berserker as class as he dont has an ounce of Assassin qualification. and About him in Chaldea i could imagine that there is Always a Hassan if he would lose his Inhibition or that Gilgamesh and co would have after that sentence from him an very sharp eye on him .

albeit i have gotten some Response am i still curious how you find my Mad Man (or king) my Kay Kawua ?
    Last edited by Kabalisto Koga; July 31st, 2020 at 02:02 PM.

Hey Wyvern, have you ever thought of making a Servant compilation page? If only so we can view your awesome works more easily.