Page 131 of 620 FirstFirst ... 3181121126129130131132133136141181231 ... LastLast
Results 2,601 to 2,620 of 12386

Thread: Create-A-Servant 3

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Kabalisto Koga's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Tor le Fise Aries : okay quite interesting i must say Morg so let me tell you my oppinion \/

So let me take a gues why he cant say a word the reason why is b ecause he is Nothing and (as Suggestion to include it) that should he complete his "own self2 and fully become something would i get in this Moment "his voice" Right ? How is that Explanation Morg ?

Side that interesting and good Concept so has Mordred basically now a Fanboy ? reall succeded Concept Morg beside ,as you mentioned it who were Llywelyn actually and of which mythology have you actually the best grasp of understanding ? for me ist Greek ,Egyptian ,the Scandinavian aswell to a Degree in the Slavic /Baltic aswell atleast parts of the different Levantine Mythologies . and though the reasearches of my servants also the persian and japaneses mythology the last one seemingly more Surface wise then deeper.
    Your verified Chikara-production Studios !

Dont ship me with anyone unless i say so !

When you wake a Dragon in his Lair...

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kabalisto Koga View Post
    Tor le Fise Aries: So let me take a guess why he cant say a word the reason why is b ecause he is Nothing and (as Suggestion to include it) that should he complete his "own self2 and fully become something would i get in this Moment "his voice" Right ? How is that Explanation Morg ?
    My cousin literally had the same thought when I told her about him. Him being mute was actually thought up before his nothingness and just stuck around, so I'm not actually sure. It was just a fact about him before, but now it could be as you and she said. Not sure.

Side that interesting and good Concept so has Mordred basically now a Fanboy ? reall succeded Concept Morg beside ,as you mentioned it who were Llywelyn actually and of which mythology have you actually the best grasp of understanding ? for me ist Greek ,Egyptian ,the Scandinavian aswell to a Degree in the Slavic /Baltic aswell atleast parts of the different Levantine Mythologies . and though the reasearches of my servants also the persian and japaneses mythology the last one seemingly more Surface wise then deeper.
    I actually just pulled Llywelyn out of my head randomly when I mentioned him. Might look into him someday. I'm very vanilla in mythology, but it always fascinates me whenever I hear some. Greek and Norse because Thor and Percy Jackson made me want to learn more even if they weren't the most accurate.

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Tor: Now this is an interesting sheet. It was downright chilling to read about his solipsistic personality in his backstory but kind of funny to imagine him just totally bowling over all obstacles on his quests without even acknowledging them. Makes me think of a videogame speedrunner ignoring all the characters and sidequests to just reach the goal as optimally as possible. Appreciate the nod to Vidar, but I'm curious how he'd get along with my Agilulf given their shared natures as hollow automatons who decided to find purpose by embracing the path of knighthood.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by RoydGolden View Post
    Tor: Now this is an interesting sheet. It was downright chilling to read about his solipsistic personality in his backstory but kind of funny to imagine him just totally bowling over all obstacles on his quests without even acknowledging them. Makes me think of a videogame speedrunner ignoring all the characters and sidequests to just reach the goal as optimally as possible.
    I like contrast like that, but I do remember getting a bit of a chill when I realized he would cut off that horse's leg. Tor could probably learn things like politics, but why would he ever use something so uncertain like that?
    He'd totally be one of those that just has no facecam or commentary and just posts that he beat the record before disappearing.

Quote Originally Posted by RoydGolden View Post
    Appreciate the nod to Vidar, but I'm curious how he'd get along with my Agilulf given their shared natures as hollow automatons who decided to find purpose by embracing the path of knighthood.
    I totally forgot about Agilulf, which is odd since I have him bookmarked with the other Servants I like. Refreshing myself on him, he'd probably view Tor as what he could have become had he not allowed himself to self-examine. He'd also likely have a lot of lecturing to give Tor on acting as a proper knight considering Tor goes for efficiency rather than chivalry.

Blog Entries
    Very nice job Morg. Always nice to see such creative takes on various mythological figures for the Nasuverse, especially the lesser known and/or obscure ones.

Local Extra Class Aficionado DelRey's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    i do not see any reason why Tor should go as one of your least liked. Tor is one of your best Servants even imo. The imagery of nothing and something and how you incorporated it is truely interesting.
    I LOVE the Hilt NP, it is such a cool weapon to imagine to switch it up mid-fight. When u said that the blade was hollow, i thought of a weapon series from a game I play, that has this 'hollow' appearance for bladed weapons as well. I can see the hilt function like the Star Wars Light Sabers, just that all kinds of weapons can function. Big fan.
    "Let's see the color of your coin, my friend."

Behold my vault of Heroes.
    Where the Heavens and the Abyss breath the Music of Humanity.

The King's duty is to provide. And provide, I shall.
    University of Formatting | Gallery of Potential | Memorandum of the Extra Class Kings

Our Kingdom will grow. And we shall know each citizen.
    Create-a-Servant 4 soon.

Blog Entries
    Thats Monsterhunter right Delrey ?

Local Extra Class Aficionado DelRey's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Nope, Guild Wars 2, an over 8 year old MMO
    "Let's see the color of your coin, my friend."

Behold my vault of Heroes.
    Where the Heavens and the Abyss breath the Music of Humanity.

The King's duty is to provide. And provide, I shall.
    University of Formatting | Gallery of Potential | Memorandum of the Extra Class Kings

Our Kingdom will grow. And we shall know each citizen.
    Create-a-Servant 4 soon.

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle Vance's Avatar

True Name: Chrysomallos
    Class: Rider
    Alignment: Neutral Good
    Origin: Greek Mythology
    Region: Europe
    Armament: None

Parameters:
    STR: C+
    END: B
    AGI: B+
    MAG: A+
    LCK: B

Class Skills:

Magic Resistance A+
    Grants protection against magical effects. Differing from the Resistance effect that merely rejects Magical Energy, this ability cancels the spells altogether. Cancel spells of A-Rank or below, no matter what High-Thaumaturgy it is. In practice, the Servant is untouchable to modern magi, so it would not be an exaggeration to title the Servant a "Magus Killer". Being a divine beast herself, she boasts exceptional resistance.

Riding A++
    A Class Skill of Rider and Saber class Servants, denoting the ability to ride mounts and vehicles. Rider-class Servants will typically possess a high rank. It is said that dragon type mounts are an exception, requiring a different ability other than Riding. It comes as a surprise but Rider can, indeed, ride dragons or rather the "one that has not yet finished its role guarding her fleece". There are also the bulls as well.

Personal Skills:

Golden Rule (Fleece) A
    A personalized variant of Golden Rule; tailored to Rider. For some reason or another, random items of fortune periodically appear on Rider's person. Though, this tends to go unnoticed for quite some time. Though in truth, this may be linked to the method once used to wash and extract gold from streams in ancient times.

Charisma B
    A composite Skill consisting of a person's charm as well as the natural talent to command or unify an army or country. Increases the ability of allies during group battles. A rare talent, and an ability inherent to Servants of the Saver class. Representing the royal authority of kingship, her fleece will attract all kinds of people to her, from the kind to cruel. She'd like to think that it's due to how absurdly pleasant her fleece feels.

Noble Phantasms

Aries Déras: Golden Fleece of The Star Ram
    Type: Anti-Unit

The first noble phantasm of Rider. It is the crystallisation of the fleece that she was created with, the covering of wool that was sought after by the Hero Scout, Jason. In legend, it was through obtaining this fleece that Jason would gain the right to become king. Upon taking possession of it, anyone, including Rider who passively has it upon summoning, would gain an immense boost to their combat ability, turning even a one note character to a person of great standing by heightening their strength, durability, and speed by unprecedented levels. When not used offensively, the fleece's wool bestows advanced degrees of regeneration to those who spend a long amount of time in physical contact with it.

Argon Beast: Protectors Of The Sought After Fleece
    Type: Anti-Army

The second noble phantasm of Rider. It represents the beasts that were placed in order to guard the fleece that was retained after the sacrifice of the ram that wool originated from. They can only be summoned by Rider herself and nobody else. The first two beasts of a pair of mechanical bulls built by Hephaestus. The bulls were built with endurance in mind but are still as physically powerful as one would expect a divine beast to be. A special feature of the bulls are their ability to breathe fire upon their enemies. The last beast is more dangerous than the first two combined, and would easily turn them into scrap. It is a dragon that has been tasked with the protection of the Golden Fleece. Through simply choosing to continue the task given to it, it can be summoned by Rider while she is a Heroic Spirit. Being the pinnacle of all manner of beasts, it boasts phenomenal amounts of power. However, it is this power that makes it so costly to summon, with Rider simply summoning it alone will force her to be inactive for the duration of its summoning, never mind bring it out along with the bulls. Rider can, however, summon the dragon tooth warriors that were grown from its teeth in its home legend.

Lore

The identity of Rider is Chrysomallos, the golden fleeced, winged ram that was brought to save the lives of Phrixus and Helle. However, Helle had fallen off and ended up drowning in the waves below. She had managed to comfort the brother and direct him towards Colchis. Afterwards, she was returned (read: sacrificed) to Poseidon, and became a constellation in the process, leaving only her golden fleece to a new generation of heroes.

Personality

Rider is a motherly sort of person, always worrying and fussing over the wellbeing of others. However, Rider is not soft hearted in the slightest. While normally, she would emit a natural grace befitting a member of royalty, she can quickly switch dispositions to a mode where she would deliver a calamitous headbutt upon people as "discipline". It can be said that her fleece was placed in an area dedicated to Ares for a reason even if Rider herself will play it off as being her natural instincts.

Last edited by Vance; March 20th, 2021 at 08:36 PM.

Name: Sigurd 'Snake-in-eye' Ragnarson
    Class: Saber
    Origin: Norse Mythology/Great Heathen Army/Descendant of Volsungs
    Alignment: Chaotic Good

STR: B
    END: A
    AGI: A+
    MAG: A
    LCK: E

Ragnar Lodbrok and Áslaug Sigurðardóttir. Due toAslaug's tempestuous personality and conflicts with the noble houses over her claims she stated that all of her children would be born with specific traits resembling the dragon that her father once slayed. Sigurd was born with a non-human pupil, a snake biting its own tail, for the Norse this signified the symbol of the Midgardsormr, with this and other showing from a young age the people of the court and the king were silenced for if her children were this strong then how much power did their mother possess?

Within three years Sigurd was already a grown boy, his mother's work obviously, such blatant show of magics and the boy's own strange temperament made him little friends. Possessing the countenance of the King of Warriors (grandfather Sigurd) he cared little and continued to practice the sword, mother and father confused him with their love, his brothers' jealousy made him avoid them and the fear of the people made any attempt to approach utterly pointless. The sword was silent, the sword was accepting, the sword was truth and thus he silently practice over and over for the sake of protecting the little love he received in that castle

Proving his usefulness in the battlefields he was approached by others, due to difficulty in interacting with others he could not tell they were simply attempting to manipulate him, but the sheer strength of his sword, his tactical perception and notorious wrath made all treat him fairly least they find his sword cleaving their necks as such when his half brothers were slain by a foreign king and the family hesitated on avenging them Sigurd delivered hurtful insults that only offered two paths. Either his brothers dueled him or they went along with the vengeance, seeking survival the brothers sought the second path and alongside Sigurd gained honor (bloodshed)

Later King Ælla of Northumbria killed Ragnar Lothbrok in a betrayal and in rage Aslaug took the armies of her husband and children and rampaged, such deeds would be written down in history as a great atrocity, the greatest of revenges incinerating kingdoms and eradicating bloodlines. As a reward he was given rulership of Zealand, Scania, Halland, the Danish islands, Viken and divided Denmark with his brother Halfdan. Taking part of the spoils he married the daughter of Aella and produced two notorious children, Harthacanute and Áslaug Sigurðardóttir. After this little is known although its suspected that after being succeeded he left the kingdom and died in a battlefield.

A man of duality. On one side a dutiful brother whom avenged all the wrongs done upon his family and fathered strong children, on the other an ideal nordic hero resembling his grandfather that only finds delight in the battlefield against the strong, yet when the battle is done he restrains the excessive cruelty of his army with presence alone. This is not mercy but simple effectiveness for sadism against the weak does not entertain him at any level. A sword whom upon obtaining experiences learned to contain himself and unleash upon command or when needed. No matter how pleasant or calm the impression he might give any interruption on the battlefield is seen as the greatest of sins and it will be difficult to calm him down unless a good strategic reason is given for it

For him to be simply summoned for a great conflict between heroes is good enough, he understands the costs of power and refuses to take anything back. The victories, losses, scars to them they are all his treasures, the emotions born from such efforts are to be lovingly held inside his heart

Skills

Riding (A): All vehicles and all creatures but those of Phantasmal Beast and Divine Beast-rank can be used as mounts. This rank is high enough to have an aptitude for the Rider Class. Born from the handling of several ships and excessive training alongside being part of the Great Heathen Army

Magical Resistance (B): A strong blessed body exalting the traits of his bloodline, enhanced by consumption of Sibilja's (divine cow) blood, milk and flesh

Personal Skill
    Robust Health (B): His brothers inherited the traits of the dragons yet eye aside Sigurd was still the strongest among them, even sealing it would make it difficult for his brethen to surpass him. Fed a concoction of potions by his mother from a young age Sigurd grew up insanely fast, by the age of 3 he resembled a child of 10 and was said to be born grasping a sword, always feisty, always training, always energetic such excessive stamina had to be bled away with equally excessive training. Again and again he trained until he broke only for Aslaug to heal and make him even stronger

Mystic Eye of Plundering (A+): Eye possessing a snake biting it's own tail, the symbol of the greatest of dragons Jormungandr. Its evidence on his Volsung ancestry, of Sigurd Fafnersbane's blood. The traits of Fafnir manifested upon the children of Aslaug as mere weapons for them to use as they seemed fit, no curse plagued them. For Saber his inhuman eye was a symbol of terror for ally and enemy alike, a mystic eye that activates upon the opponent bleeding or 'losing' any type of strength and like a viper it strikes leeching away the power and transferring it to Sigurd so his body can continue moving, as long as there are enemies and bloodshed Sigurd will feast upon the agony in the air and perpetuate the catastrophe

Mind's Eye (True) (A): Absurd talent polished further by excessive training. Saber is a man of war, he will only know peace when dying to a stronger opponent where he exhausted all his resources and understanding between warriors happen. It's a talent equal to that of a certain swordsman connected to his grandfather by the slaying of a Fafnir

Noble Phantasm

Sibilja- Wayward Son's Tyranny
    Anti-Unit
    Rank A
    The Swedish King Eysteinn Beli killed Eric and Agnar, Sigurd's half-brother, upon such reveal his family hesitated to engage in conflict for the man possessed the divine cow Sibilja, clearly a sign of his favor by the gods. Enraged Sigurd insulted the cowardice of his brethren and fearing the wrath of the boy over the possible wrath of the gods war was engaged against Eysteinn. With ease the armies were slaughtered and the land conquered, in the epitome of victory Sigurd killed Sibilja and shared it's blood, meat and milk with his family granting them all sorts of blessing, in thanks Aslaug had the bones of the cow made into a sword

An anti-authority blade with an unassuming appearance, yet with a single swing all accolades and blessings are sealed away forcing those before Sigurd to fight with nothing but their own hands. Skills and noble phantasms that grant power from outside sources are sealed, those given from divinity can resist the effects and manifest in a lesser form but the works of men and phantasmal are banned by the dragon's command

Bonus

I chose her and she chose me

Blog Entries
    Where is the novelist to explore the story of Angrès and his ill-fated rebellion for our own age?
    Not a novel, but I can't ignore a wish like that. Therefore, granted.

Lore
    Before there was Mordred, the Knight of Treachery, there was a lesser known man who rebelled against the King of Knights. One who had issue with the king and fought till the last man.

Placed to rule over the kingdom while she was away, Artoria left for Brittany assured that Angrès would watch over Britain. However, when she was informed he was planning a revolt, Artoria was deeply hurt. Angrès had supported her since the beginning of her rule, one that had only lasted two years so far, so his sudden betrayal was not only unexpected, but crisis inducing.

She returned to Britain, taking her new knight Alexander along with her to quell the rebellion and discover for what reason Angrès would betray her. However, when she arrived at Camelot, Angrès had already left, retreating to his castle in Windsor. Artoria, though saddened, was content not chasing after him. Alexander, incensed by the actions against his new king, asked for permission to bring Angrès back for judgement.

Artoria accepted, and Alexander left, beginning his assault on the castle, one that would eventually end with the capture of Angrès and his four remaining men. Angrès made a deal with Alexander to face judgement if the other four would be pardoned. Alexander accepted and took the Count before Artoria.

Seeing her chance, she asked him why he would do this. What had she done to force him to reject her in such a way?

“Why should we follow one chosen by a sword ordained by a mad king in his final moments? You know nothing of rule, yet they accept you without question. They are fools who cannot act for themselves. The King is one who controls the people, not one who acts for them.”

His words wounded her more than if he simply desired power. Knowing her duty, she ordered him to be executed, and it can be said the innocent knight king died that day, and the King of Knights was born.

Poor, poor Angrès.

The Truth
    Oh! You think I’m being sarcastic? Not in the slightest. Angrès is the true victim in this. After all, he never once wavered in his loyalty to his king.

Serving under Uther, Angrès accepted the king’s decision that Caliburn would choose the next king. For years, he’d watched as his king deteriorated, something many other nobles noticed as well. Were it not for Caliburn, they would have likely had a war between the upper-classes for who would succeed him. Add on her quick drawing and ascension to the throne stabilized the situation for the moment, and he couldn't be happier with the result.

Angrès wholeheartedly supported her, seeing her optimism and willingness to learn as something that could aid in becoming an even greater ruler than her father. However, he still saw the other nobles, dissatisfied with how the king was chosen alongside the different knights she took into her court. Who did this king think they were? They may bear Uther’s blood, but they were raised out in the wilderness among commonfolk. How could they ever expect them to follow someone like that?

Angrès, being a Count with connections throughout the kingdom, kept an eye on these less than joyful nobles, watching them carefully for any sign that they may be planning something. Strangely enough, this was unneeded, as they literally approached him with a proposition.

They knew he couldn’t stand the new king just like them. They knew Uther should have picked someone like him to be his successor. It was obvious to everyone who really had the power in Britain. Why shouldn’t Angrès, loyal servant of Uther, a Count of such prestige and impeccable reputation who was beloved by the people, not be the ruler?

Clearly this was a load of horseshit.

Angrès couldn’t believe it. Did they think he was a fool? Some naïve simpleton that rose to status by chance or kept it through family reputation? Did he really give off the impression of someone who could be puppeted?

Really. The nerve!

Angrès, still realizing the dangerous situation he was in, agreed with their assessment. Of course. Why shouldn’t he be king? It only made sense a nobleman who knew what he was doing should be in charge. How had he not seen it before?

It was then that Angrès’s grand plan began forming in his head.

Clearly, much of the current nobility in Britain did not have Britain’s best interests at heart. They needed to go if Artoria was going to transform this country into something truly beautiful. Something that could last. First, the rot left over from her father needed to be taken care of. Unfortunately, he couldn’t simply kill off the nobles. The king, even if it was for her own good, could never accept something like that, and Angrès wouldn’t want her to. He needed her out of the way.

Then came news that the king would soon be going to Brittany. The other nobles took note of this as well, and they saw a chance. So did Angrès.

When the king searched for one to rule Britain in her stead, all the nobles said it should be Angrès. A noble, compassionate, chivalrous man who no one could say anything ill about. Surely, he could maintain Britain while she was away.

With the king gone and their puppet installed, they could amass their forces in preparation for her return, catching her off guard and eliminating in one fell swoop. A good plan, if not for the fact their “puppet” had his own scheme.

Gathering soldiers, informants, and assassins, Angrès made them aware of what the ultimate goal of his plan was. They were only allowed to know and take part if they were completely devoted to the king, if not him. Those he approached understood.

Once the king had left, he executed his plan. Using his perceived allegiance to the nobles and his informants to uncover all members of the conspiracy, he gave his assassins their targets, waiting until he was certain he’d discovered them all before sending out the kill order.

As they rapidly begin falling, Angrès sent out a messenger to Brittany to inform Artoria of a revolt, spearheaded by Angrès, that had already claimed the lives of several loyal subjects. Using his soldiers, Angrès began his “revolt”, further corroborating the claims he’d sent to his king.

His informants disbanded and assassins disappeared, and, as the king began her return home, he asked his men one last time if they were with him. They could simply leave or surrender to the king. They refused. He thanked them for their loyalty.

Retreating to his own castle with his men, they prepared themselves for their last stand. However, when only he and four men remained, he made a deal to save them, believing enough lives had been sacrificed to drive it home. His was the last one required.

And so, poor Angrès presented himself to the king, claiming selfish, pompous reasons for his actions that led to the deaths of so many. Even seeing the pain and regret on his king’s face, he held firm. This was how it would end, and he knew the king was better off for their sacrifice.

Angrès and his rebellion, so loyal to their king they were willing to break her heart to protect her.

Now, you may ask the obvious question.

“Merlin, if you knew all this, why didn’t you tell her?”

For the very same reason Angrès didn’t. Which would hurt the king more? Or, rather, which would benefit the king more? Learning she would have to execute a man who killed many rebellious nobles for her sake alongside leading several extremely loyal subjects to their deaths, or executing a power-hungry traitor who murdered several of her supporters when they wouldn’t accept him as king and lead several more traitors to their deaths?

I think we both know the answer.

Servant
    The Rebellious Ruler

Source

Other Classes: Assassin
    True Name: Count Angrès
    Alignment: Lawful Good
    Place of Origin: Britain
    Height: 184 cm.
    Weight: 71 kilo.
    Dislikes: Corruption. Betrayal.
    Natural Enemy: Ganelon

Parameters:
    STR: C
    END: B
    AGI: C
    MGI: D
    LCK: C
    NP: B

Class Skills:
    True Name Discernment (B):
    Due to his web of information, Ruler can acquire knowledge on any Servant from prolonged observation, able to learn their Parameters, Skills, and Noble Phantasms even if he has not witnessed them.

God's Resolution (B):
    Only needing to give one order to eliminate a threat, Ruler only has a single command seal for each Servant.

Magic Resistance (C):
    Cancel spells with a chant below two verses. Cannot defend against magecraft on the level of High-Thaumaturgy and Greater Rituals.

Personal Skills:
    Espionage (A+):
    Ruler was completely trusted by everyone in Britain as a chivalrous man to the point they all advocated for him to rule while Artoria was away. While this was true for Artoria, many nobles he would remove did so believing he would be easy to manipulate. Because of this, not only is he able to approach enemies who have knowledge of him, but also be seen as one they could easily use, lowering their guard even further until he takes hostile action.

Charisma (B):
    This Skill would have once manifested at A rank were it not for the actions leading to his demise. Still, Ruler’s rank in Charisma speaks to his popularity and ability to lead even near the end.

End of the Spider Thread (False) (B):
    Rather than the true ability to scheme evil, this Skill denotes the perceived ability to scheme evil.

Weaving his way into the trust of the nobles of Britain and even the King herself, gaining power and revolting when the king was away, and eliminating all opposition beforehand, Ruler was seen as a conniving and evil individual who created a situation where he’d gain power over Britain. However, the generally unknown true nature of his plans is enough to modify the Skill into (False). While he is capable of overturning and establishing order as well as defying fate, he is incapable of corrupting goodness or escaping punishment for his actions.

Noble Phantasm:
    Angrès’s Assassins: Cleaning the King’s House (B)
    Anti-Unit

The network of informants and assassins Ruler used in life to eliminate the enemies of his king within their own kingdom manifests as his sole Noble Phantasm.

These Phantoms are not Heroic Spirits, but merely shadows directly connected to Ruler, acting as his eyes, ears, and hands in the land of summoning. These Phantoms possess his True Name Discernment alongside B rank Presence Concealment to inform Ruler of the activity and identities of Servants so he may better make judgements as Ruler. These Phantoms also wield weapons that begin as E rank Noble Phantasms that can rank up to C depending on how much information they gain on a Servant. This effect also applies to his own weapons.

Personality
    Angrès, upon first glance, is your stereotypical knight. Brave, chivalrous, kind, and, above all else, loyal. While this is true, there is a far darker side of him lurking beneath the surface. One that serves the light even as it sinks deeper into shadow. Cunning, ruthless, and cold-hearted, this side of him is only seen behind closed doors and removed from the sight of the more pure-hearted, not wishing them to know the shadow protecting their light.

In Angrès's mind, there will always be a need for those willing to stain their hands with dirt and blood so others may remain pure and just. He believes in the ideal king and knight Artoria portrayed, and that is an image he would guard with his very life, willing to completely destroy and burn his own reputation and self to protect. In this way, he believes it's possible for him to remain shining as well so long as it's all done in service to the greater good.greater good (I wish to state that I find nothing scarier than the 'greater good').

Still, he enjoys simple things like watching like watching children play or seeing others smile, as it means he and other heroes are doing their jobs protecting them. All he wants is to protect that innocence and happiness no matter the cost, and he will use every tool at his disposal to do so. As long as they are willing, of course. He could never drag someone into his plans without their consent. He actually feels a little awkward when he asks people, though, because he's expecting them to willingly offer their lives if necessary, and he'd rather not have people die on his watch.

Relationships
    Artoria Pendragon (Saber): I hope you can find it in your heart to forgive my actions, My King. Please know I never stopped serving you.

Guinevere: Fortunately, neither of us tarnished his name with our actions. So long as Arthur can stand tall, I would have done anything needed. Even if it meant killing Lancelot to obscure your affair. ...The answer is simple, My Queen. A traitorous knight can be replaced, but a traitorous queen is not so easily, or gracefully, removed.

Knights of the Round Table: Quite the ensemble my king has formed. I do hope there are no traitors in your midst.

Agravaine: Another who understands what must be done at times to protect the pure. I am proud that you were able to stand by her in my place.

Merlin: You knew, didn't you? I thank you for not informing him.

Medea: A Witch of Betrayal, though you were betrayed far more than you betrayed. You have my sympathies, but I ask you keep your hands clean from now on.

Jeanne d'Arc: Such purity. It's when I meet those like yourself that I know my actions cannot be wrong. After all, it's all in service of protecting you.

Damocles: You couldn't handle bearing the weight of authority. What a truly foolish man.

Benedict Arnold: A traitor who drowned their ambitions with their own ego. I would have prevented your betrayal before you even had the chance to enact it.

Ganelon (Berserker): You beg for forgiveness, but not because of what you done, but for how miserably you failed your king. You do not deserve forgiveness because you have completely missed what you should be atoning for!
    Last edited by Morg van Destro; June 12th, 2021 at 03:32 PM.

Blog Entries
    Chrysomallos: Nice really good ! would be curious what she think of Medea ?

Sigurd Ragnarson: I see that he is the grandson of Sigurd really good profile you seen to be really good in making servants out of rather periveral sideline Heroes when i think on your last on i think ot was Perdix . You should try to make a "Actor" a more Protagonist/Antagonist servant a Big NAme for once i would say.

Count Agress: i really like the Story well done but it seem yyou my friend are prisoned in Britain somehow would i say . So let me continue a sentence in the style that you used in the last contest *xough**cough*

My Friend Morg after a while is he roaming withhin the boundaries of Britain at first was he fascinated by the Beauty of the Landscape and stories but after awhile is it as would the Fairies sing through his Mouth their Songs .

But fear not i will free you oneday until then i will taste the scenaries and amenities of the Levantine during i guide my Brave fighters to save you …

Fear not i will Rescue you and then share with you the luxuries of the Levantine Regions .
    Your friend Koga
    Sorry but this was a spontane Inspiration of the Moment Morg see it as sort of Gimmick .

really i good profile that gag aside it seems you are fascinated now by the Arthorian mytho spehre.

I am curious what he would think of my Shappur II and Burebista given they are a different type od King then Arthoria as both were forced to do the dirty work with their own Hands ,but not out of greed or simply power hungryness no because they had still somewhat pureness in them like Shappur waged a Extermination camppaign as he saw how his Mother and Siblings feared and that he were at a similar age like Arthoria (like really years wise how old was she as she drew CAliburn and became the King of Britain actually ?) and that he was similar like her a "Superhuman" that the Country was in Need . ad Burebista which wanted to defeat the Roman so that his Tribes and culture could Bloom as he were a Visionary which wannted the best of and for his Kinsmen.

What would he think of These two Kings would he seee them as Tyranns ? would he understand their motvations ? also how would he think of my Little Shamaness ?

Blog Entries
    Chrysomallos: You know, I don't think I ever considered making the originator of the Golden Fleece a Servant, but this is a pretty good one. Also using a very sheepy idol for it was a nice touch. Yagoo would (maybe) be proud.

Sigurd Ragnarson: Pretty good sheet. I didn't even know Sigurd's grandson was a bigshot. I have to say though, I cannot believe you stole my sword powers. I am deeply offended. Bradley faceclaim is great, though.

If people want me to do something else, I'll put the Arthurians on hold. I've got some other Servants I'm prepared to start working on.
    Last edited by Morg van Destro; March 21st, 2021 at 03:03 PM.

- - - Updated - - -

I don't think anyone really has an issue with you writing up more obscure Arthurian figures. It's all for your own enjoyment anyway, so do as you wish.
    Last edited by The Fair Tyrant; March 21st, 2021 at 03:41 PM. Reason: double post

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Morg van Destro View Post

If people want me to do something else, I'll put the Arthurians on hold. I've got some other Servants I'm prepared to start working on.
    I have Nothing against the Arthurians sorry if my Gimmick was not funny Morg. but what other servants have you in work actualy?

Blog Entries
    I have Nothing against the Arthurians sorry if my Gimmick was not funny Morg. but what other servants have you in work actualy?
    It wasn't that. I just know people could get tired of it, so I was just curious. I've done like, 11 in a row now.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Morg van Destro View Post
    It wasn't that. I just know people could get tired of it, so I was just curious. I've done like, 11 in a row now.
    Wow whole 11 ! well i think there is room for one more then have you a Round table full would i say but ist okay if your Inspiration is flowing ! Besides how did you found my Gimmick and i am curious About the oppinion of Agress towards my charackters ?

Blog Entries
    Truth is stranger than fiction because fiction is obliged to stick to possibilities.
    However, I never thought it could be possible for truth to be this strange.
    Regardless, I accept my new reality.
    My observations of the World will continue.
    You might think you know who I am, but I assure you.
    The report of my life was an understatement.

”If you tell the truth…"

“You won't have to remember anything.”

Class: Foreigner
    Other Classes: Caster
    Aliases: Samuel, Thomas Jefferson Snodgrass
    Place of Origin: Missouri, USA
    Source: Historical Fact

Parameters

STR: E

END: D

AGI: D

MGI: D

LCK: B

NP: C

Height: 5’8
    Weight: 145 lbs
    Dislikes: Charlatans
    Talent: Journalism, Humour, Public Speaking
    Natural Enemy: General Lee, Genghis Khan
    Attribute: Man
    Alignment: Lawful Good
    Armament: Boats
    Catalyst: His pen name

Class Skills

Existence Outside the Domain (D): Denotes a being that descended from the void of outer space. Foreigner had a great affinity towards an interstellar object and expressed disappointment if he didn’t “leave” with it during its next visit.

Riding (D): Foreigner is highly proficient in piloting nautical craft and only averagely proficient in piloting other vehicles and mounts.

Magic Resistance (D): A modern human who never encountered the sorcery of the Age of Gods. However, run-ins with other modern mages have given him a higher resistance then what would normally be possible. He has been granted this skill as compensation for losing Divinity.

Personal Skills

Foresight (D): A type of precognition that allows one to predict future events. Foreigner predicted how his brother would die and determined the date of his own death. In battle the chance of landing the first hit on the enemy increases.

Unaccountable Freak (EX):
    The skill of someone whose birth and death coincided with the arrival and departure of the distant observer. Through this connection Foreigner can access the akashic record of Proper Human History and instantly identify any Servant and Noble Phantasm he encounters.

Human Observation (B): A technique to observe and understand people. Foreigner recognised the injustices committed by his nation on the downtrodden and openly voiced his support against the systems that victimised them. He was both an abolitionist and a feminist. Combined with Unaccountable Freak makes it easy for Foreigner to determine enemy weaknesses.

Noble Phantasm

Pennsylvania
    ~The Boy’s Dream is to be a River Prince~

Type: Anti-Army
    Range: 3-50
    Max. Targets: 20

Foreigner wrote extensively about his life boating on rivers. From a young age he wanted to be a boat pilot, and saw it as a position equal to that of royalty in terms of money and power. His river journeys would greatly inform his writing later in life and the great Mississippi would be anthropomorphized as an entity of freedom and boundless adventure.

This Noble Phantasm manifests as a golden steamboat that floats on the air, embodying the freedom the craft symbolized in Foreigner’s life. A figment of an ideal world that didn’t exist when Foreigner was alive (and still doesn’t quite exist today), the boat is capable of going intangible, suspending itself and its passengers momentarily from the World so all manner of enemy attacks pass through it harmlessly. Only exceedingly powerful conceptual attacks can bypass this defense. Just as Foreigner observed the World from boats in life, this Noble Phantasm becomes the ultimate observation platform and grants the user a massive tactical advantage.

The boat also hides a secret weapon, based simultaneously on one of Foreigners predictions and a tragic event that happened in his life. Upon activation the steamboat will start overloading its engine, building pressure until it finally explodes. After that this Noble Phantasm will be sealed.

Lore

Foreigner’s true name is Samuel Langhorne Clemens, better known by his pen name "Mark Twain". “Mark Twain” became such a prolific pen name that it supplanted his birth name and his connection to it is so strong that it by itself can suffice as a catalyst. He was an American writer and humorist that lived in the late 19th/Early 20th century. Among his most famous works are Tom Sawyer and The Adventures of Huckleberry Finn.

A son of a lawyer who grew up on the Mississippi River, Foreigner was born under the shadow of Halley’s Comet in 1835. As a young boy he dreamed of becoming a steamboat pilot and even convinced his younger brother to work on a steamboat with him. Unbeknownst to Foreigner he had psychic ancestry and occasionally had premonitions in life, the first seeing exactly how his brother would die; caught in the explosion of a steamboat boiler.

He continued to work as a boat pilot until the American Civil War broke out and he very briefly volunteered for a Confederate militia (showing up on a donkey and holding a squirrel gun no less) before having a change of heart. The plight of African slaves endeared him to the cause of the Abolitionists.

His travels though America and Europe greatly informed his writing, and he produced many letters, essays and short stories, eventually producing dozens of novels that would be held up as literary classics. He used several pen names, but none more famous than “Mark Twain”. The term itself was nautical, “Mark” referring to a sounding line that measures depth and “Twain” being an antiquated term for “two”. His newfound fame and fortune afforded him many public speaking opportunities and chances to meet the pioneers of the modern world, including meeting and befriending Nikola Tesla and Thomas Alva Edison.

Later in life he foretold the date of his own death based on the arrival of Halley’s Comet. Foreigner felt a sense of kinship with the object, stating “the Almighty has said, no doubt: ‘Now here are these two unaccountable freaks; they came in together, they must go out together’. Foreigner ascended from the World on April 21, 1910, the day after Halley’s closest approach to Earth. It was reported he died of a heart attack. However the truth turned out to be much stranger than fiction...

“Mark Twain” is an appropriate pseudonym for an entity who has managed to interface with a celestial object, reaching a “depth” one tier removed from the World. In other words, Foreigner has reached “Depth Two” and from his vantage point observes all human history.

Personality

Foreigner is jovial and personable, greeting folks with a thick Southern accent and showing them hospitality worthy of his Southern upbringing. An extremely intelligent individual, not just in terms of knowledge but of people as well, most will find his conversations extremely engaging to the point where losing track of the time becomes the norm when one sits down and talks to him. Those interested in riverboats will find Foreigner particularly enjoyable as company.

Equal to his politeness is his sense of humour, although modern people might not get his jokes right away. Foreigner himself finds modern humour near incomprehensible, but will laugh at people's jokes anyways just to be polite.

Observant people will find something off about him. As if his personality is an act, like he is imitating the behaviour of another person.

Quotes

“Greetings Master. It is a pleasure to meet you. I am Servant Foreigner, author and humorist Samuel Clemens. You might know me by my pen name, Mark Twain. Let’s not rush into the fray just yet. Let’s just sit and chat for a while.”

(To Tesla)
    “Greetings old friend. I enjoy our evenings together. Perhaps you could swing by some time and we could chat or even conduct some of your favourite experiments?

(To Edison)
    “Hello there old acquaintance. I feel grateful you chose my domestic life as the subject of one of your ‘moving pictures’. Maybe we could go see one sometime?”

“...oh Deep Mother, these Earthlings are fascinating creatures. Hmm? Master? Oh that was nothing. Just something for a book I guess…”

“Master, perhaps you better let me do the talking. It is better for our enemies to think you’re a fool than remove all doubt.”

“...and then he said ‘well then who shags the stork?!’...Master? Don’t you get it?”

“This Magus Society of yours sounds awful. I’ll have to make an addendum to one of my most famous quotes. In the first place, God made idiots. That was for practice. Then he made Mages.”

“...this is one illusion I am not ready to part with…”

Author Notes

it's finger lickin good
    Last edited by NittyGritty; March 21st, 2021 at 09:24 PM.

Blog Entries
    Mark Twain: Mark Twain dating sim when?
    I'll be honest. I was expecting a Haley's Comet Watcher reading that intro. Mark Twain was furthest thing from my mind. Not powerful unless with a team, but that was never the measure of a Servant to begin with. I would've probably liked more clarity on whether it's really still him or something else, but there's a charm to the ambiguity. A fun little sheet, all in all.

----------------------------------------
    Blog Entries
    Last edited by Cursed by Fortuna; July 3rd, 2022 at 08:37 PM.