Page 224 of 621 FirstFirst ... 124174214219222223224225226229234274324 ... LastLast
Results 4,461 to 4,480 of 12415

Thread: Create-A-Servant 3

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by GOJIRA98 View Post
    I remember talking with a Brazilian friend of mine who also had a Cuca Fanservant. I think they made her a Caster though. They were the first to tell me tho that the draggy alligator from the gifs was based on an actual Brazilian legend.

What show is that gif from anyway?

Quote Originally Posted by Dragolord09 View Post
    A Brazilian children’s show called Sítio do Picapau Amarelo
    There’s always a part of us we hide, a part of us we trample down into the dirt. Sometimes we bury it so deep, we forget it exists, or think it’s long gone. But eventually we’ll sink back to meet it. Will you be strong enough by then to finally accept it?

Profiles for my story, Fate/Imperial matrix, coming soon!(?)

Not a day over sixty and with the eyes of a cornered ferret. WhiteFrenzy's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    I feel like Miguel, screaming PEDROOOOOOOOOOOOOO right now. Don't mind me.
    Absolutely loving what you're doing with these Servants, I just cannot wait to see them all featuring in your Lostbelt. (Also, taking the "Warrior King" title and running with it creating a whole battle-loving, but otherwise bittersweet character? Mwah. Chef kiss.)

Quote Originally Posted by Master_Therion View Post
    Dang, just realized how unlucky the Portuguese/Brazilian royal family are. Miguel, Pedro II and Maria Leopoldina have rank E luck while Pedro I and Isabel have it at C.
    They really are, huh. Brazil is the new Lancer.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragolord09 View Post
    A show called Sítio do Picapau Amarelo, or if I'd try to translate it, it would be something like "Yellow Woodpecker's Grange". Cuca is amazing there.
    Last edited by WhiteFrenzy; June 26th, 2021 at 05:06 PM.
    ——————
    WHITEFRENZY'S
    servants | masters
    —————

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteFrenzy View Post
    I feel like Miguel, screaming PEDROOOOOOOOOOOOOO right now. Don't mind me.
    Absolutely loving what you're doing with these Servants, I just cannot wait to see them all featuring in your Lostbelt. (Also, taking the "Warrior King" title and running with it creating a whole battle-loving, but otherwise bittersweet character? Mwah. Chef kiss.)
    Speaking of the Lostbelt. I just released the sheet for the Crypter who will serve as the main POV of the story. It also comes out with a teaser for one of my future sheets as well as hints relating to the plot of the Lostbelt itself. So, if any of you are interested, I'd recommend you give it a look over and maybe tell me what you think about it.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Kabalisto Koga's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Pedro I : Also quite well done after the servants of the new world that appeared in the last times can i say or rather scream :

NEW WARUDO !

joke aside really well done i must say Wyvern !

That aside is someone intersted to hear About my New World Singularity i plan ?
    Your verified Chikara-production Studios !

Dont ship me with anyone unless i say so !

When you wake a Dragon in his Lair...

Blog Entries
    Where do you guys get info for your Servants? Wikipedia? If not, where else? I mostly tend to switch between English and Portuguese for more info.

Where do you guys get info for your Servants? Wikipedia? If not, where else? I mostly tend to switch between English and Portuguese for more info.
    Wikipedia, and if that doesn’t provide enough reliable information, I’ll dig deeper, or try to find some YouTube videos
    There’s always a part of us we hide, a part of us we trample down into the dirt. Sometimes we bury it so deep, we forget it exists, or think it’s long gone. But eventually we’ll sink back to meet it. Will you be strong enough by then to finally accept it?

Profiles for my story, Fate/Imperial matrix, coming soon!(?)

Blog Entries
    i mostly Wikipedia and then do i try to serach after interesting People to learn more About them , i also sometimes watch yuotube Videos with them or if i have do use it from books i have .

Blog Entries
    Now is the moment! Now is the time! Come at me! If everyone can have Bellerophon, then everyone can have Harpe!
    Does anyone remember the buildup of this Servant? Should have been finished weeks ago? I just kept getting distracted and dawdling. Welp, here’s my Greek finale.

Greetings, Master. I am Perseus, and I...
    *nicker*
    *sigh* ...and this is Pegasus. We come as a package deal, but you can mostly ignore him.
    *Pegasus bumps the Servant with his side*
    *laughs* You know I'm just kidding.

Fine. I admit it. I may... not be Perseus.
    *brrrrfffff*
    Oh, you be quiet. He can't even understand you.
    *snort*
    Well, there he goes. The big baby. Been like that since we were kids. Hates being reminded I got all the looks of the two of us.

Source
    Class: Saber
    Other Classes: Rider (Bellerophon)
    True Name: Chrysaor
    Alignment: Chaotic Good
    Place of Origin: Greece
    Height: 172 cm.
    Weight: 59 kilo.
    Dislikes: Immortality. Liars.
    Natural Enemy: Medusa? Athena.

Parameters:
    STR: B+
    END: C
    AGI: B+
    MGI: C
    LCK: B
    NP: A+

Class Skills:
    Riding (A+)
    All vehicles and all creatures up to the level of Phantasmal Beast and Divine Beast can be used as mounts. However, that does not apply to members of the Dragon Kind.

Magic Resistance (A):
    Cancel spells of A-Rank or below, no matter what High-Thaumaturgy it is. In practice, the Servant is untouchable to modern magi, so it would not be an exaggeration to title the Servant a "Magus Killer".

Divinity (A+):
    Unlike her adoptive father or even her brother, Saber was born from the union of three Divine beings: the goddess turned monster Medusa and her sisters Euryale and Stheno. While Pegasus was exclusively from Poseidon and Medusa, Saber is the product of the three sisters merging and, in a way, reincarnating through her.

Personal Skills:
    Blessings of a Father (C):
    Saber’s father in life bestowed upon her two of his Noble Phantasms to aid her on her journey. Even though they are still only associated with him, she is able to continue using them thanks to this Skill.

Natural Body (A):
    The mortal reincarnation of three divine beings born from the merging of said beings, Saber's body is always at its peak even if immortality is beyond it. Grants a plus modifier to her Strength.

Mystic Eyes (B+):
    The same Mystic Eyes Medusa possessed in life passed down to Saber. Unconditionally petrifies those with Rank D Mana or lower and even those with C Rank Mana can be petrified if they are negligent. Those with Rank B or higher won’t be petrified but will sustain "pressure" from the Eyes and receive one Rank-Down to all parameters.

Whether by some regression or perhaps some form of conscious choice, the power of the Mystic Eyes is lower than Medusa’s and can be restrained from affecting others through conscious effort. Even so, it is simply easier to wear Mystic Eye Killers.

Alluring Euphony (A+):
    A Skill possessed by both Euryale and Stheno, the merging into a singular being as they acted in life has enhanced it as if they were both using it together, giving it a plus modifier. A voice that fascinates men and women alike, this magical effect can be evaded by Magic Resistance or by those possessing a strong will of equivalent rank.

Animal Communication (E):
    Saber can effortlessly converse with Pegasus. That’s it. Their bond and shared mother make them able to perfectly understand each other despite not technically speaking the same language, hence it’s low Rank despite understanding even complex nuances. Unlike her, though, Pegasus can converse effortlessly with other beasts.

Noble Phantasm
    Harpe: Immortal Slayer (EX)
    Anti-Unti/Divinity

The scythe used to kill Ouranos, Cronus, and Medusa, this weapon gifted to Perseus is one of the oldest and most powerful weapons to exist simply by its nature to do one thing: harm and kill anything without exception. Even gods.

Due to the debate on whether it was a sword or a scythe has allowed it to manifest in either form, changing from a six foot-long scythe to a sword similar to a falx, but with a more traditional length in both blade and handle.

While it can be said to be the ultimate killing tool, its EX-rank is solely due to its ability to harm anything and cause wounds unhealable by supernatural means. As such, it can mostly be treated as a normal weapon beyond that effect.

Pegasus: Winged Brother (A+)
    Anti-Army

The original Pegasus and Saber's fraternal twin despite the obvious difference between a high-divinity demigod and a Phantasmal Beast. Still, the bond between Pegasus and Saber is one that crosses Class Containers. Even as Saber, Pegasus refuses to leave his sister’s side.

A Phantasmal Beast as well as the first of his subset of beasts, Pegasus is an immortal being that holds enough power to even challenge low-level Dragons. Able to move faster than the eye can see, Pegasus is capable of wiping out an entire army should he unleash his full power, something he doesn’t even require a magic bridle to use if it’s for his sister. He could even temporarily reach Anti-Fortress if he was willing to use all of his power at once in an attack. However, this would likely be a suicide attack, and he will be unable to be resummoned under normal circumstances if he is killed.

Cloak of Hades: Concealing Imitation (E)
    Anti-Self

Rather than the true Cap of Invisibility Hades possesses, this is a modified replica given to Perseus and subsequently passed to his daughter.

The cloak and mask are the same as the ones Perseus possessed with all the same effects. However, unlike Perseus's, revealing Harpe will not allow them to identify her. Rather, it will enforce the believe that she is Perseus, something she uses to her advantage. The only way for someone to identify her is with True Name Discernment or for her to remove her mask. In the case of the latter, some may still choose to believe Perseus was always a woman, as that happens a lot.

The mask also acts like a Mystic Eye Killer, utilizing the nature of “obscuring the wielder” to restrain anything that might “reveal” them. It was for this reason Perseus gave her the mask and cloak.

Lore

Perseus
    History does not tell us much of Chrysaor, the oft forgotten child of Medusa. Being the twin of an immortal winged horse tends to draw attention in a certain direction. However, that is not entirely true, as we find her story, though tweaked and warped, under a different name. Or, rather, a different epithet.

After Perseus had removed her from her shell, Chrysaor was little more than a small, unconscious child. Perseus, still deciding whether or not he had made a foolish decision, wrapped her in his cloak and remained on the island with the strange children of Medusa. That is, till he decided what to do with them.

When she awoke, Perseus discovered she was more intelligent than a newborn should be, perhaps because she already possessed the body of an eight-year-old. Still, she could communicate with him just fine and, ever stranger, with the excitable foal that seemed to be her… brother.

She was very curious from the moment she woke up, asking him a variety of questions with hardly a pause. Perseus felt awkward in answering most of them, especially when it came to why he had come here and where she came from. The girl seemed to take it in stride, apparently unbothered by her odd origins or talking with the person who killed her mother.

The question Perseus really wasn’t prepared for was the question of who she was. She watched him with bright red eyes that matched her red hair in expectation of his answer. He considered her question for several moments, looking over toward the golden egg he’d freed her from.

“Chrysaor. You are Chrysaor.”

She seemed to like that answer, and he was pretty proud of it himself. Gold for the egg and blade for what freed her from it. He was more than ready after that to name the foal when she asked. Given how much it… he sprung about, Pegasus seemed more than appropriate.

What Perseus didn’t realize at the time was that naming something makes you instantly more attached, and he knew he couldn’t just leave Chrysaor on this island, and that she would only leave with her… brother. That thought still weirded him out.

So, he left the Shapeless Isle with the foal in his arms and the girl tied to his back. There were many times he thought the sandals would give out under the added weight, but they made it to land. Which brought on the new problem that he couldn’t just carry them across Greece. Touching down, they began their trek back to his home. A long trek.

One where he had time to grow even more attached to the children of the monster he’d killed. It was hard to describe what he felt when Chrysaor called him ‘Father’. He was barely an adult, and he was apparently already a parent of a possibly human girl and a horse that was apparently her brother.

Life is strange.

After two weeks of travel, they arrived in the Aethiopia for supplies. While they were there, a large ruckus came from the coastline, and Perseus flew above the city to see what was happening. It was then he noticed the monster and the girl chained to the rock.

His first instinct was of course to get them out of there as fast as possible. They could likely acquire supplies somewhere without a giant sea monster. That thought didn’t last long as he watched the fearful woman and then Chrysaor and Pegasus glancing in that direction.

In full display of the rest of the city and his children, he slew the Cetus and saved Andromeda. He was surprised when he looked over at Chrysaor and saw a look of awe on her face. Wasn’t quite what he was expecting form killing a giant monster, especially from the child of one. Putting that aside for the moment, he addressed the newly rescued Andromeda, learning of the circumstance that led to her sacrifice.

As we know, Perseus decided to further aid Andromeda by marrying her. What was not said before was the hurried explanation of the girl and foal he traveled with being found without anyone else to care for them, leading to Perseus taking them in until he found somewhere suitable for them. This explanation only seemed to endear him further to Andromeda.

And so, with all but Pegasus in attendance, despite Chrysaor’s objections, a marriage ceremony was held only to be interrupted by Phineus and his followers. Using the spear Phineus had thrown at him, Perseus engaged them in combat only to find himself being overwhelmed. Then, suddenly, the group began to turn to stone one after the other. It didn’t take long for Perseus to realize that Chrysaor’s eyes were blazing with a familiar red until Phineus stood alone.

Confused and afraid, Phineus lunged at the dazed girl now clutching her head only to find the spear he’d thrown protruding from his chest. As the man collapsed, all eyes were fixed on Perseus and the child that had somehow turned everyone to stone.

After some general distress and some explanations Andromeda, who was taking the events surprisingly well, suggested to him, the ceremony was completed. Once things had settled, he took the expectant Chrysaor aside and told her she couldn’t do things like that.

Chrysaor was confused. All she had done was what he’d shown her. They were going to hurt him, so she killed them. Perseus didn’t know what to say to that, so he instead told her she couldn’t just use her power like that. If she kept using it, he feared she would become just like the Gorgon. The girl, still unsure as to why, promised she wouldn’t.

Perseus considered leaving Chrysaor with Andromeda but decided it would be better if he was nearby. That way, he might be able to do something if things went awry.

When they arrived at his home, however, it wasn’t Chrysaor that caused problems, but the man he’d never trusted. Even if he realized this might not be the best example to show Chrysaor after the fact, he was far beyond caring before that point.

Perseus asked his mother how to deal with her, not realizing he had forgotten his original intention to find her someone to take care of her. His mother told him that all he could do was try and teach her how he was taught and what he had learned. Even if that doesn’t seem like enough, he should realize he’ll never feel like he did enough. That’s just part of being a parent.

When they began their return trip and met Athena along the road, she did say he could keep what he’d been given, but he would give her Pegasus. An immortal horse with the bumps on its back now forming into tiny wings was something that belonged with the gods. Chrysaor, of course, objected to this, saying her brother belonged with his family. Athena looked ready to simply kill the daughter of the Gorgon before Perseus offered the head in trade.

The head of someone she loathed or the immortal child she could use for herself or possibly give as a gift. There was really no comparison, and she accepted the trade, but not before warning the girl to watch her foolishness in speaking to gods in such a way. Otherwise, you’re likely to be killed. Or worse.

Then, for the next decade, Perseus along with Andromeda raised the odd pair of siblings, doing what they could to raise them right. Or as right as you can raise a horse and a girl who struggled not to turn everyone she looked at to stone. Especially one that seemed to possess a thirst for adventure her father was lacking.

It took him a few years, but he soon realized she wasn’t going to be satisfied staying in one place, and he couldn’t help but be worried for when that day finally came.

It was the reason he gave her two of his remaining treasures to aid them when they finally decided it was time to leave. With one final goodbye to his children, the children of Medusa were off to have their own adventure.

Bellerophon
    “Alright, enough of that stuff! With the way this thing tells it, we’ll be here forever. Just listen to me, Master. I’ll give you all the important bits.”

*brrrrff*

“No, you can’t. He can’t understand you, and I’m not gonna translate everything.”

*snort*

“Where were we? …Right! Bellerophon. Yeah, that part never happened. Well, I did kill a guy named Belleros, but I didn’t get a name from it. Bellerophon just means ‘Slayer of Belleros’. I have an aunt named Gorgophon. Think that was more Mom than Dad.

Anyway, the reason doesn’t matter. All I knew was that my face wasn’t the most liked around due to being exiled, so that’s when I started wearing the mask and cloak. It’s also how I discovered the masks blocks my Mystic Eyes. Kinda wish we had known that years earlier.

So, I thought the best thing to do would be to get rid of the exiling as fast as possible. I headed over to Tiryns because I remembered my dad knew the king. I got there, showed King Proetus who I was, and asked if he could do something about the expiation. By nightfall, I was free of my punishment.

Unfortunately, his wife was a total bitch. She told him I tried to assault her when I said I wouldn’t sleep with her. I mean, I can’t really blame her for coming on to me, but…”

*snort*

“…Oh, be quiet.

Because of that, I got sent over to her father Iobates with my own kill order. I was lucky I forgot to give it to him for a couple days. That was some of the most fun we had in a while. You ever seen a drunk flying horse before?”

*bump*

“Okay! We’re moving on.

After the king read the message, he was in the same bind as Proetus, so he decided to try and get me to kill myself. He asked me to go take care of this monster terrorizing his land, so me and Pegasus flew off and took care of that. Yeah, it was super easy. Barely an inconvenience. That, of course, put Iobates back on the spot, but I still was oblivious to his intentions.

He sent me against the Amazons, which was much more interesting. They had been preparing to attack Lycia, which meant I was gonna have a bigger fight on my hands. Turns out, though, that the fact I was a woman riding a magical horse spoke to them, and they invited me to eat with them.”

*knicker*

“You can say that all you want, but I didn’t hear you complaining when they were brushing you down while you stuffed your face.

I tried some diplomacy… I see you Pegasus… and tried to get Otrera to agree to a treaty between the Amazons and Lycia, but she was pretty adamant on invading it for a reason she wouldn’t say. I then took the only option left. I challenged her to a fight. She wins, I join the Amazons. I win, the Amazons make peace with Lycia.

I… I’m not exactly proud of what happened next. I didn’t mean to kill her. She made me have to fight for my life, and it was probably the first time I had done that even if it doesn’t feel like it. I was excited as I fought. I guess I just pushed too hard.

I wish I could say my first thought was shame or worry after spilling h… killing her, but the first thing through my head was how fast I could get on Pegasus and out of there. That turned out not to be necessary because the Amazons honored their leaders deal, even if her daughters were less than enthusiastic. The younger one looked ready to tear my head off.

I then …Well, the Solymi actually are the Amazons. Don’t know why they separate them into two groups. Solymus? Do I have to explain everything to you? You can ask her yourself.

Iobates got desperate then. While I was sent after some pirate, Iobates laid a trap for me with an entire company of his soldiers. I tried not to kill them, but I was angry, so I may have stoned a few.

Pegasus wiped away their defenses like they were nothing! You should have seen it! First time he went all-out!”

*brrft*

“Yeah. Scared the piss out of Iobates. Guy finally admitted to the reason he had me doing all those things. Knowing the reason, I really wasn’t that mad at him. Honestly, I managed to have a lot of fun along the way. Got to see some more of Greece.

He seemed really sorry about it, but it was hard to tell whether it was out of fear or respect. Doesn’t really matter I guess. He offered me a few things. Half his kingdom, his daughter, treasure, but I wasn’t really interested.”

*neigh*

“Haha. If he could understand you, I would’ve slapped you across the room for that one. I’m still feeling tempted though.”

*knicker*

“You have about three seconds to take that back before I…”

*headbutt*

“Oh, that’s it!”

Chrysaor

“*pant, pant* You… had enough yet?”

*mmrrrmm*

“Well… good. I’m just… gonna sit down here. Where was I?”

*chuff*

“Right. Them.

So, we just traveling around after that, zooming from place to place, exploring and meeting new people. We were actually almost ready to start going beyond Greece, seeing what else the world had to offer.

That was the plan until Athena showed up again. Hadn’t seen her in a decade. Was better off not seeing her.

Apparently, killing a woman Ares was into was a bad choice. Never seemed to matter to him before, so I wasn’t sure why this was an exception. The guy wasn’t even the one telling me, so she really couldn’t have mattered that much to him.

The obvious question I asked was why she was even there. She told this was probably the only chance I had to appease him. I told her I didn’t owe him anything. Otrera accepted the challenge and the possibility of dying, and I thought a God of War would understand an agreement like that. She told me Ares didn’t lead by example.

I was slipping right past annoyed and into angry territory by the time she finally got to the point. Apparently, Ares had his eyes set on Pegasus, and he said he would forget what I had done. I told her he could come down here himself and try.

It was Athena’s turn to be angry now, but it wasn’t my kind of anger. No. It was something cold. The type of anger when you’ve worked your way all the way back around to being calm. I hate people like that.

‘I warned you once before. The other gods are not so forgiving.’

She disappeared after that, which was lucky for her because I was about to start swinging with Harpe. Did she really think we would just let her take him away? Pegasus would rather die than just become some god’s packhorse.”

*snort*

“…I know.

Have you ever heard about how Perseus died? Athena apparently wasn’t satisfied warping my life. She decided to screw over my dad’s ending as well. History tells us that he fought an invading army and, in his old age, tried using the Gorgon’s head to turn all the enemies to stone. His eyesight had faded to the point he couldn’t tell if it worked or not, so he turned it to face himself and was turned to stone.

If you think that doesn’t make sense, congratulations, you have a brain.

Athena had already turned the head into Aegis and given it to Zeus. Zeus hardly used the shield, though, so when Ares asked if he could bestow it on one of his mortal champions, Zeus didn’t have much issue with it.

There was a war with my father on one side and that very same champion on the other. I don’t think I need to explain what happened next.

I was so ready to leave that I had almost completely forgot about the man who raised me, but Pegasus was fortunately better at remembering those things than me. We arrived just in time for his funeral.

There was a game Pegasus and I… well, I played recently that had a character that was so angry he went on a rampage and killed all the gods. What was that game again?”

*neigh*

“Right. Let’s just say I was in a god killing mood at that moment.

Didn’t start with a god though. First thing I did was kill the bastard with the shield. Was barely even a fight. He was so high of his own success he didn’t even think he needed the shield to beat a single woman. After I killed him and slammed his head hard enough to be stuck in another shield, I grabbed Aegis, and we were off for Olympus.

Now, I’m not going to say something ridiculous like I actually killed a few gods, but damn if I didn’t want to. If anyone in the cosmos needed to be taught a lesson, it was them. Instead, as we flew and my rage cooled with the wind, I decided returning ‘what was theirs’ would be enough.

So, we paid them a visit. That gadfly thing never happened. We were moving too fast for one to catch us anyway, so maybe I’m wrong about that. They weren’t very happy to see us, with Ares being particularly angry. He was calling for my head, which I thought was what he should have done to begin with. At least then I would’ve had a better chance at killing him.

Fortunately, or unfortunately, the smarter part of me said all I’d be doing with that was give them an excuse to ruin more lives. Instead, I ripped up the cloak and smashed the mask, then took Harpe and buried its blade in Aegis before throwing them at Ares.

Eventually, Pegasus would end up on Olympus again. Eventually, almost everyone I was close to would become constellations. Eventually, I would die. None of that really mattered when I did that. All I knew then was I wanted anything related to those bastards out of my life.

Seems they agreed with me. There was a lot of yelling, but I honestly wasn’t paying attention, and it’s not like they stopped me from leaving, though a few told me not to walk away from them. I have expected to be struck down with every step, not that I cared. Knowing more about the Underworld now than I did before, I probably should’ve been more concerned.

We got out of Greece after that. I never went back, but Pegasus did after I died.”

*chuff*

“I’ll never hold it against you. You know that. I’m just glad you stuck with me till the end. You’re part of the reason I had so much fun.

Hm? ...I’ll tell you another time. What happened after is a lot more to get through than what those arrogant deities warped.

...I need to play that game again.”

*knicker*

“Let’s talk to Da Vinci about it. She can probably rig something up for you.”

Personality

Chrysaor is a woman who seems to resemble her mother’s sisters than Medusa. At least, in force of personality. She still possesses the same straightforward mind Medusa does, but also the flighty and entertainment seeking mentality of her sisters. Confident and forward. Playful and vigilant. A bizarre mix of Medusa, Euryale, and Stheno, she seems to have gained their best qualities while having filtered out their worst born from their inhumanity.

Doesn't mean she doesn't have her own quirks. Not brash, but also not someone to always think through a situation, Chrysaor is an adventurer at heart. While her adoptive father saw himself as someone made to help others, Chrysaor just enjoyed the thrill of seeing the world and interacting with new people. If she happens to help a few here and there, then that’s fine too. Don’t tell Perseus that, though. The thought of disappointing her ever-heroic father is one of the few things she’d never be able to accept.

Above all, she can be called a free spirit, unbound by things like responsibility or fear. The bonds she has with her family and brother are really the only grounding factors she has in her life. Everything else is temporary or can be substituted with time or effort. It’s this belief in impermanence that makes ideas like immortality pointless in her eyes. Just an excuse for dissatisfied people to keep trying to find whatever they missed because they wanted things to last forever.

Her dislike for immortality runs deeper than that, though. While she has nothing against deities in general, almost all the gods she has met left less than favorable impressions on her, with horrid qualities she equated to being effects of their extended lifespans and inhumanity. Athena's vendetta against her and a mother she never knew all because of the actions of Poseidon left a particularly bad taste in her mouth.

The other reason being her brother Pegasus, who managed to be born with an immortality she did not possess. This was not born of jealousy, but of worry and pity. Part of her desire to experience everything was due to the influence of her mother/s, but also because she knew she'd die before Pegasus did, and she wanted to make as many memories with him she could before that happened so he had something to remember her by no matter how many centuries passed.

Relationships
    Heracles: So, you’re my grand-nephew, huh? Carrying on the tradition of monster slaying! How about a bit of sparring?

Caenis: Same thing happened to m... my mother. Don’t worry about the stammer. I don't even know where it came from.

Asterios: Hey, big guy! Got someone who wants to talk to you.
    Pegasus trots over, interest in his eyes.

Theseus You can't let yourself get so dragged down by your mistakes. Keep that up, and you're likely to... oh, wait...

Iskander: Yeah! I'm not much for conquering, but I'm all for seeing the world!

Geryon: People think you came from me? You gotta give it to her. That goddess holds a grudge.

Penthesilea: That’s a stupid thing to be so angry about. Beauty and power are intertwined, after all.

Hippolyta: Bygones be bygones, right? …Yeah, I’m still sorry about it, though. At least you have the sash.

Marguerite de Bressieux (Avenger) : Climb on up! We're heading for Olympus!

Odysseus: Now that's impressive! I'm happy for you, but that goddess... Playing favorites like that just makes me angry.

Morfran: You better take good care of her. This guy right here is her direct ancestor.

Athena: …I should have killed you when I was on Olympus. Sure, I might have died, but I'm sure I could’ve taken you with me.

Stheno: Hey! What do you think you're doing? ...You can't bully me into giving you my blood!

Euryale: And you! Just because I said she can't doesn't mean you're allowed!

Medusiana: Chrysaor is more affectionate with this Gorgon sister than the others. Maybe its because of the connection she feels to her "mother" or maybe because the parts of her from the elder Gorgon sisters still feel a connection to their "younger sister". Either way, Medusiana seems to appreciate it.

Medusa: Chrysaor feels awkward around her, which is not a feeling she is used to. Medusa wasn't even aware she was pregnant, only finding out about her children through the knowledge given by her summons. Still, there seems to be some attempts at connection on both sides.

Gorgon: She keeps looking at me strangely. At least my... Medusa will try and talk to me.

Perseus: Yeah… it really has.

Andromeda (Lover): Slow down? We probably have a more limited time here than in life! I have to do everything while I can!

Bellerophon: Man, they really screwed you... well, I guess us over, huh?

Craft Essence

A Sister’s Wish
    Craft Essence

She saw them.

There they were. Something so simple. They were berating and teasing her as they had so many times before. It was a perfect picture of their life together. Who they were and what they did. She was filled with joy beyond comprehension.

And unimaginable despair.

Medusa still lived within the recesses of the Gorgon, a slumbering figure lost to impulse and malice. She watched the scene play out from both within and without herself, both playing along without thought and desperately pleading for it to end. She watched the three of them, content and oblivious to what was to come. To what she would bring upon them.

The punished woman within the monster long ago believed she had been broken, but it was only now that she understood that something had remained. Something that was crumbling as the full realization of what she had done truly set in.

Finally broken enough to even reach the primal force driving the monster, the Gorgon simply surrendered, its restless body frozen in despair and joy.

Within the last remaining vestiges of her mind, a cry rang out. A fervent lament giving way to desire. A wish born as death rapidly approached.

“I wish that we could be together once more.”

And, as judgement’s blade fell upon her neck, something deep within the body of the Gorgon resonated. Not just one, but two. Long since lost to the seething mass and dormant as the statues littering the isle, two souls were shaken by the wish. A wish made by a sister they thought forever out of their reach.

The silver edge slid through flesh as three souls joined together one final time, and, as the head was severed and the body came apart in violent torrents of energy and flailing mass, three became one, and that one met another unknown within the body.

And so it was that as the Gorgon crumbled, not one nor four but two were born from that monstrous body, both forever intertwined. One by fate, and another by a wish.

And the sisters were together again.

Creator Notes

In the Epitome of pseudo-Apollodorus, a genealogy is given for Chrysaor ("of the golden sword") that would make him a double of Bellerophon; he too is sometimes called the son of Glaucus (son of Sisyphus). Chrysaor has no myth save that of his birth: from the severed neck of Medusa, who was with child by Poseidon, he and Pegasus both sprang at the moment of her death. "From this moment we hear no more of Chrysaor, the rest of the tale concerning the stallion only ... [who visits the spring of Pirene] perhaps also for his brother's sake, by whom in the end he let himself be caught, the immortal horse by his mortal brother."
    A single paragraph, and a seed is planted.

Originally, I just wanted to do Bellerophon, but when I read this, I just couldn't resist. Add in Fate lore already giving me a starting point, and we evolve into this. Don't ask me how, though. I'm a crazy person, mad with power!

So yeah, I basically made both Perseus and Chrysaor at the same time. Andromeda came into development sometime in the middle of it all, and Bellerophon by himself just struck me after I finished her. Was fun doing the research and using what we already know to form this one. I wouldn't say it was as interesting as researching Dagonet, but few have reached that level of 'want to research' for me as he did. Have to say, though, this has to be one of my new favorite bits of storytelling I've done for a Servant since... okay, looking back at them, I've loved all my recent storytelling, so that fell apart real quick.

The Chrysaors I saw were fine, with Bird's catching my eye and mostly agreeing with his assessment of Valfodr's version. Too fanfictiony, which can probably be seen as hypocritical coming from me. The actual story also kinda bored me, but that’s probably mostly just me. What can I say? I thought I had something to contribute.

Wonder if I stuck the landing… almost feels like I fumbled for some reason.

By the way, all the hidden stuff in the previous sheets is unhidden now.

Last edited by Morg van Destro; July 7th, 2021 at 12:53 AM.
    Do you like jazz short stories? Do you want something to distract from making Servants? Do you wish the idea of Shirou Kotomine didn't immediately bring edgelords to mind? Well, I can't promise it's good, but some would disagree with me.
    Fate/Without Justice

Blog Entries
    yeah that reveal comes pretty late, one probably misses lots of reveals because details are forgotten. Like which story now belongs to perseus, bellerophon or Chrysaor. I do not get why she has the chimera NP, if that is truly her own, then why? It isnt explained in the lore either

writing is cool again. the interaction with a horse is done pretty well, the argument of how she became a reincarnation of the gorgons is so nasu-outlandish it fits (but man I wish that girl had purple hair too).

Cant say my own multisheet project landed well here, but I think it would be better to actually create all sheets before releasing them one at a time, so the connections are still fresh in our minds. But I know you second guess yourself if you dont post your creations soon enough, but i think you established yourself well enough here to not fear that anymore
    "Let's see the color of your coin, my friend."

Behold my vault of Heroes.
    Where the Heavens and the Abyss breath the Music of Humanity.

The King's duty is to provide. And provide, I shall.
    University of Formatting | Gallery of Potential | Memorandum of the Extra Class Kings

Our Kingdom will grow. And we shall know each citizen.
    Create-a-Servant 4 soon.

Name: Umul
    Class: Berserker
    Alignment: Chaotic Evil
    Origin: Sumerian Mythology

STR: A
    END: EX
    AGI: C
    MAG: C
    LCK: -

In Sumerian mythology its said that the humans were created by Enki at the behest of other gods to manage lesser tasks. In a drunken contest of authorities Enki and Ninmmah entered a contest, the former would create humans with diverse defects and Enki would counter such with blessings thus making sure the humans created by Ninmah could achieve success. With the last of the primordial clay he created Umul, a 'fateless' creature neither living nor dead, it would not grow, it would not reproduce, it would not die, a damned existence doomed to wander pointlessly without end, Ninmah unable to counter such fate and thus Enki was declared winner

Uncaring the gods abandoned Umul but as it had no 'place' within the world it ended up with a body wrecked by weakness yet immortal for it would not be processed by Irkalla not suffer 'natural phenomena'. Wandering about it ended up interacting with humans, sometime driven away or used as a slave, until they noticed the starving near corpse never died no matter what was done to it, even if it was made purposely weak it was still a creation of Enki born of primordial clay, to the descendants of that ancient era Umul was a plague ridden devourer of humans, stalking battlefields it continued to eat corpses and gather malice, to its body it was nothing but adding drops of water to an ocean of curses. Over the ages as it consumed and absorbed the flesh of humans and their lingering wills it became something akin to the 'Humbaba', a chimera formed from countless merged humans by the Sumerian Gods, overflowing with power and memories the full self of Umul were divided into three beings. A wretched leper, an image of divinity and the image formed from the prayer of the devoured humans

Living at the border between Irkalla and the Living World it was said to be the King of the Ekimmu, the spirits of those not properly buried who became demons and attack the living. Remaining at that place Umul entertained the requests of evil humans for only such would be willing to talk with it and eventually it was deemed a threat and killed by King Lugalbanda to cement his kingship, the body was destroyed over and over until the magical energy was depleted and the remains were given to Ereshkigal for safekeeping, yet that flesh squirmed, yet it sought to rejoin itself.....

Skills

Mad Enhancement (EX): Just another curse to the pile it won't change anything, a living curse who exists as a symbol of the cruelty of gods. It's words, actions, and desires are of a perpetual curse to incite wrath, dishonor, betrayal, solely for the sake of strife, solely for the sake of creating a banquet. Lover, enemy, whatever role is needed to cause chaos it will take so with relish for human emotions at their highest be it in hope and despair are the greatest show

Personal Skills
    Anthropophagy (A+): The natural predator of humans, a monster from the era of old, yet at the same time a coward that only stuck to eating corpses and manipulating weak willed humans in the background, as such Umul possess the proper 'role' of a monster, absolute advantage against humans who exists to be killed by Heroes blessed by the divine. Immense damage against pure human heroic spirits and magical energy gain when consuming them, abilities, memories and appearances can be taken as well

Primordial Human (E-): Evidence of being created by Enki. That's all there is to it

At the Boundary (C): One who cannot 'die' and wanders between the worlds with freedom and impunity, death clings to her like the rotten scent of flesh and endless curses spill from the body seeking to kill the living to alleviate their envy/hatred/longing

Noble Phantasm

Edimmu Pazuzu- Wreck the Gates Open
    Anti-Army
    A
    The replication of canal digging by the humans of old, their first task ordered by the gods, they were given the tools and knowledge to pry the earth open and make the waters flow throughout the land. By focusing all the curses with it's body Umul is capable of creating a tool to carve a 'path' to the underworld, unhallowed, unnatural, a crime against nature, beckoned by a greater evil (King) its only natural for demons to immediately come out crawling and rampaging to their heart's desire. A drill that produces an ominous wind that rots all life away, to drag all into the hell that is Umul's own life, hatred and longing mixed to create an abominable power

Blog Entries
    This is perhaps my weakest servant for a while

Bertrandon de la Boquiere
    (Assassin)

"Be greeted Mage ,you have summoned me Assassin Bertrandon de la Boquiere , to be clear and trasparent from the start Assassinations are lesser my Talent but if it is Informations collecting you can leave it to me."

Height:180 cm
    Origin:. Duchy of Burgundy
    Alignment: Lawfull Neutral
    Attributes:Men
    Weapons:Sword ,Dagger
    Other Qualifying Classes:None
    Likes:. Peace , pleasent Encounters , traveling , tasting of different Cuisines , the studying of Cultures .
    Dislikes:looming War , unfriendly Encounters
    Talents:Information Collecting
    Compatible Mages :Bazett McFraga Remitz , Pemetrekis ,Jean Rum

Parameter:

STR: C END: D AGI: C+
    MGI: D LCK: B NP: ~

Background

Bertrandons past isnt well known but he started hi life as lower Official withhin the Court of Phillip (The Good) Duke of Burgundy , were he through his studious work worked his way up to one of his most trusted officials so that he was entrusted with obtaining Intel on the muslimes and to collect reasons which covincing the Nobility of Europe to wage a Crusade.

So did he traveled from Ghent to Venice , through the Holy Land ,from Damascus to Constantinople and from it back to Burgundy.

Personality

He is a trustworthy and dutiull Man which does his work efficient and pragmatic . He had since his younger years a great interesting in various subject especially n the different cultures and their history ,Cuisine and certain persons .

One of his most notable Attributes is his Kind and calm attitude which synergies well with his dutifull manner . This genuine friendly attitude was quite usefulll as he had not to adjust his natural behavior much to Play the role as pilgrim , so was he able to befriend Mamluk and which told him About the Culture ,Cuisine and Militaric Traditons .

Also is he rather pacifistic as he aggredd on the Mission to collect intel and convincing Facts to wage War against the Osmans so that Europe could get gid of These ever present Dangger they are demonstrated .

Demeanor as servant:
    As he is a rather non combat servant is he naturally not eager to Encounter without preparation the other servants as he knew that he is no match against a Cavalry or Berserker servant neither a Caster or higher Ranked Magus as the best ge can do is the collecting of Informations , so will he try to find Intel About the other participants were he can demonstrate his true Talent as he then can collect the Datas and formulate a strategy and build of the other factions like which Alliances could prove advantagious for both Ends as he was in life concious that he is a Little fish in the politic Ocean of Europe so is this War similar .

However he still has a great genuine child like interest in the identity of the other participants and the Servants as he collected info About various Folks Knowledge , learned much of the history is he well versed in European and to a extent also the Orientalic history does he has great Knowledge of their former Rulers so did he heard during his travel of the at the time promising Prince Vlad the third or that he encountered personally the powerfull Rulers like the Sultan Murad II Father Mehmed II or the Serbian Ruer Durad Brankovic .

He was also able to visit Constantinople before the conqeust of Mehmed the seconds.

So is his true usefull aset the range of Information he possess and with which he can deeduce the possible identity of the other servants aslong as they are from europe or Near Oriental Region aswelll his abbillity to deduce a plan to via Alliance to "Big Players" try to gain Advantages .

Aside his Intel Collection does he like to spectate the custom s of the land and ist peoples cultural demeanor.

Demeanor Towards his Master:

He is towards his Master very loyal and will act in the utmnost benefitt , as he answered the summoning more in his interest in the actual world and curiousity for the other participants as a wish is for him , the gain on understanding the true Win for him .

However as he isd a pacifist will he try to hld the amount of causality the low the possible aswell will he not tolerate inhumane tactics and prefer to solve the Things without to included uneccesarily bystanders as Long as possible so should he get in Knowledge About atrocities of one faction in the Grailwar will he try to uncover their identity and share his Knowledge wirth other factions and servants for their assistance in to put an end to These Atrocities .

Dialogues:

Augustus:"The great founder of Europe and Father of ist Monarchy i am in awe of you highest of Europes Rulers in ist history . would you be willing to tell me your history and the of your Contemporaries out of your Mouth ?In return will i tell you of the Europe of my Time "

Charlesmagne:"That should be the Ruler that was the Father of the France Nations i cant really believe that ?"

Vlad Tepesh III:"I am spechless i heard from you as promising prince that enjoyed the trsut of Hunyadi ,but that you are using such horendous means in your War i am spechless but i think These Tactics did left Europe free for a time being plus did it demonstrated the Resistence of Europe had the Byzantine Ruler of that time just had your Determination ."

Afonso I: "The Founder of Portugal i hink your Expertise did allowed your subject a good life base "

ShappurII:"So were already to your time the Arabs a ambigous and truble makers ."

Constantine XI Dragases: "I had wished that you predessecor had your Determination then had we perhaps made ou of your Kingdom again a Empire ,you have my condolence .It is almost insulting to ask but would you like to share your personal experiences of the last time o the freee Constantople ? "

Astolfo:*visible confusion sso does he spechless walks away*

Arthoria:"THat should be the legendary Arthur i must say i am greatly surprised .but why not there were many great Queens in Europe so i see no Problem ."

Tugarin :"You are even more traveled hen myself your Knowledge must be truly tremendous aswell did your Prowess helped in to making the Ruß Empire so strong ist a great injustice that your deeds were fallen into Oblivion"

Skills
    Classkills:

Presence Concealment :C
    As he was a trained spy and was educated in various cultures has he a medium rank in Stealth and it was mainly to be unbothered of danger , and less to act out assassinations.

Magic Resistence: D
    Through that he was educated in Magecraft Basics and the possesion of a Wardding Amulet possess ge a weak resistence against Thaumaturgy that grants minor resistence.

Personnal Skills:

Quiver of many Talents:B
    skill that is combining the effects of Library of Knowledge and Expert Specialisation ,as educated spay and Esquire was he educated in various subject aswell gained some Expertise in various fields during his pilgrim ,be them academic subjects ike history of several countries ,their culture ,several languages , the subjects are mostly non Combat related fields like medicial techniques he acquired during his own deseases Treatment ,his own art of Infiltration , human behavior Analyse , planning and trading skills , Deduction of Patterns, however he has Expertise in self defense aswell did he acquired Militaric Knowledge of various Culturres , a Riding equivalent of D aswell Basic skill in Magecraft like Basic spells like lock and door Openings (comparable is he in Magecraft skill with Waver however with not so Deep insight as he was educated in to recognize Magecraft work and Defence techniques more then use it himself), His Main Focus Point is in Information Collection and the surviving of to Hand it over then actual Combat but he isnt completely defensless .

"Master even if i may be not so usefull in the direct Combat against other Servants or Masters but if you Need Informations then you can rely on me "

Golden Rule :C+
    He was married through the arranged circumstance with Catherine de Bernuilles the Richest Heires of Artois aswell was even granted a Castle one his own . So he possess quite great cpability in financial matters aswell good Degrees of useable Wealth .

"I was quite wealthy as reward of my Mission and servitude so can i procide some financial support for us so that our resources may be suffice "

Powerless Shell:B
    He was during his whole pilrgimage vere seen as a harmfull Person or meet certain dangers for his own Person aswell was he never suspect of spy acusation during his Mission further did he contracted a deseas during his travels which further accentuated his harmless appearances .

So is he not only able to hide his staus as servant ,but unless he takes hostile direct Actions is he never directed any suspicious tendencies

Noblephantasm
    Le Voyage d Outre-Mer
    E-~EX
    -

Is the book which he has writthed during his pilgrimage and Mission that led him travel through out the Middle aged meditereanic and Msia minor Regions . Whichs ordered goasl was to collect reasons that are convincing for Crusades against the Osmanic Empire . This Book was synergised with the Translation of the koran .Aswell his Status as Spy namely that the appearance of the book is determined on the target he choses and that it lets him appear as harmlesss and loyal ally for their Cause so for a devot Christian Servant does it appear like a Bible ,for a fanatical or maniacal Berserker as Book of his Idealogy , or even as old Religioud Book for ancient Rulers . The more one is devoted and the more fanatical one his towards ione Religion/Philosophy or Idealogy the stronger this mental effect is , if one is absolutely follower it is a mental effect which even mental polution of a A + ranking cant negate , if one is rather lax is the effect rather low.

Well as i for my Vlad researched into the Osmanic histtory did i found About him and i thought that could be a servant it is honestly a rather untipical servant form me but okay i found out that the most servants are Knight class servants and i made very few Assassin class servants so far . i must also admit that About the colorless picure found it the mos Fitting from the appearance as to find medieval Merchant like art Pictures that doesnt look like unsuspicious was not easy so imagine the Colors t your liking .

Also if one wants to try their Hands on making a Servian servant on this List of promising candidates The 100 most prominent Serbs - Wikipedia i mean aside the rater unexplored new world in the Nasuverse and servant wise are also in the European and other world parts some intersting candidates .
    Last edited by Kabalisto Koga; June 27th, 2021 at 03:42 PM.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by DelRey View Post
    yeah that reveal comes pretty late, one probably misses lots of reveals because details are forgotten. Like which story now belongs to perseus, bellerophon or Chrysaor. I do not get why she has the chimera NP, if that is truly her own, then why? It isnt explained in the lore either

writing is cool again. the interaction with a horse is done pretty well, the argument of how she became a reincarnation of the gorgons is so nasu-outlandish it fits (but man I wish that girl had purple hair too).

Cant say my own multisheet project landed well here, but I think it would be better to actually create all sheets before releasing them one at a time, so the connections are still fresh in our minds. But I know you second guess yourself if you dont post your creations soon enough, but i think you established yourself well enough here to not fear that anymore
    You can kinda tell she was made before everyone else, at least in terms of technical her technical aspects. I probably should just get rid of that one. I feel I had some plan for it at some point.

Hard to find someone who fits the image in my mind exactly. Giving up hair color for everything else is the price I had to pay.

Second guess? Del, by the time I've shown anyone, and I mean anyone, a sheet I've made, I've likely guessed and rewritten portions of it upwards of ten times. ...Okay, that's a lie. I usually only write everything once because anything I write down tends to come out fully formed. The revisions are all mental. I've never had fear of wanting to change something last second. I just opinions on my work that may lead me to see something in a different light. That's when extra revisions come in. Establishment was never an issue, since I just want to get things out because then I can move on to other stuff.

Such as my next two Servants, and coming up with the perfect name for your Foreigner cat. Nny'ann M'e'ow: Harvester of Furniture, The Sleeper in the Box, The Was and Is.
    Do you like jazz short stories? Do you want something to distract from making Servants? Do you wish the idea of Shirou Kotomine didn't immediately bring edgelords to mind? Well, I can't promise it's good, but some would disagree with me.
    Fate/Without Justice

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Morg van Destro View Post
    perfect name for your Foreigner cat. Nny'ann M'e'ow: Harvester of Furniture, The Sleeper in the Box, The Was and Is.
    I steal that, add it as the title for her in my compendium and in her aliases

University of Formatting | Gallery of Potential | Memorandum of the Extra Class Kings

Create-a-Servant 4 soon.

Blog Entries
    Chrysaor :Hm not bad bu after your Perseus and Bellerophon somewhat repeating i mean but Nothing bad actuallly quite well done . more i cant really say Morg .

I would be though curious About her oppinion towards my Deianira as fellow warrior Lady which followed the foodsteps of a great Greek Hero ? and how dos she look like behind the Mask am i curious ?

Blog Entries
    iirc correctly there was a recent skill that was basically a self inflicted innocent monster
    anyone remembers how it was called or on which sheet it was?

Create-a-Servant 4 soon.

Blog Entries
    iirc correctly there was a recent skill that was basically a self inflicted innocent monster
    anyone remembers how it was called or on which sheet it was?
    Was it Isabel from WhiteFrenzy?

Self-Realized Monstrosity: EX

If the
    Innocent Monster
    Seraphic Monstrosity
    Skill is the quality of a Servant whose true history and existence have been distorted by the monstrous reputations and gossips they accrued across the course of their life and thereafter, without concern for the actual person’s will or appearance, what would one call when such transformation comes from within?

A delusion of abnormality. A self-made monster. Even if those feelings have never even reached the heart of her mortal coil—even if her history and the feelings she left behind would condemn the one that stands here using her name—the Princess Isabel that is here now is a fragment of calm madness, a creature hellbent on a mission: a crusade of freedom, above all else. Even humanity itself.

Blog Entries
    Was it Isabel from WhiteFrenzy?
    yes thank you, time to steal something yet again today

Create-a-Servant 4 soon.

Blog Entries
    yes thank you, time to steal something yet again today

Is that you Phrase Delrey ?

Blog Entries
    yes. i blame shego for my weird taste in women.

Create-a-Servant 4 soon.