Page 229 of 621 FirstFirst ... 129179219224227228229230231234239279329 ... LastLast
Results 4,561 to 4,580 of 12413

Thread: Create-A-Servant 3

Blog Entries
    Oh dang, I was curious how you would use the Voyager class for João VI. But to actually do a lostbelt version, how creative. To use a lostbelt version who died in the sea and combine the fleet with his body to make a colossal form, brilliant.
    Although, I gotta ask, did you use the fact he never really finished the Voyage to Brazil as an excuse to make him a Voyager, seeking to complete his journey?
    As usual, the theme of flame is present in Pedros family. I'm loving the expansion of the family. God, can't wait to finish my servant. It breaks my heart reading his speech about his sons.

I would also like to know, which skill was granted through distortion and which one was lowered? Wait, nevermind, i see it is class skills rather than personal skills. Weird, but since the only example we have is Alcides, i cant really judge if that is possible or not.
    Last edited by Master_Therion; July 2nd, 2021 at 10:07 AM.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Kabalisto Koga's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    One Question Therion what do you say about my East europe list i am curious about your oppinion are there in interesting persons amongst them?
    Your verified Chikara-production Studios !

Dont ship me with anyone unless i say so !

When you wake a Dragon in his Lair...

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Master_Therion View Post
    Oh dang, I was curious how you would use the Voyager class for João VI. But to actually do a lostbelt version, how creative. To use a lostbelt version who died in the sea and combine the fleet with his body to make a colossal form, brilliant. As usual, the theme of flame is present in Pedros family. Im loving the expansion of the family. God, can't wait to finish my servant. It breaks my heart reading his speech about his sons.

I would like to know, which skill was gramted through distortion and which one was lowered? Wait, nervemind, i see it is class skills rather than personal skills. Weird, but since the only example we have is alcides, i cant really judge if that is possible or not.
    Distortion is granted through the coruptions of one servant like Alcides was it the Mud and one Joao it is the Seed which causes this would i say .

Blog Entries
    hmm I am not completely on board (heh) with your choice of making him a Voyager, the reason is not well explained to me. You explained how he is one, but not really what qualifies him. Perhaps you have the future vision and makes everything make more sense in the story, but well. It is Voyager. Class is weird, perhaps just considering it a weird upgrade of Rider is enough.
    Else the idea of giving him an armor of his fleet is badass. What came first? The faceclaim or the skills? Shaping your skills according to your faceclaim can really be helpful but for my current project it actually backs me into a corner.

two nitpicks i have to get of my chest:
    1) I think it would be nice if you could start linking to the others sheets in the relationship sections. We know them now because we read them recently, but for later it would be nice to have them. If you dislike the blue link color, you can change it too.

2) Can you pls change your signature so that your Servants list is called Wyvern's Managerie, instead of the URL to your blog? it doesnt look right to me
    "Let's see the color of your coin, my friend."

Behold my vault of Heroes.
    Where the Heavens and the Abyss breath the Music of Humanity.

The King's duty is to provide. And provide, I shall.
    University of Formatting | Gallery of Potential | Memorandum of the Extra Class Kings

Our Kingdom will grow. And we shall know each citizen.
    Create-a-Servant 4 soon.

Blog Entries
    Btw, there are some parts of the text of John Vi you forgot to put space, like "This is the story of John VI of Portugal.Rather. You could... "

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kabalisto Koga View Post
    One Question Therion what do you say about my East europe list i am curious about your oppinion are there in interesting persons amongst them?
    Hmm, hard to say. I guess Saint Olga catches my interest due to using trickery while being a Saint. The duality between her and her son are interesting.

Blog Entries
    I'll probably go back and handle the linking of the other sheets later.

But about the FC and Class.

I picked Voyager because its supposed to represent someone in the middle of a journey. Like how Voyager is still sailing through the stars or how Dante was summoned with the intent of traveling through the afterlife a second time. John VI as a Voyager represents a version of him that never completed the Voyage that brought him and his family to the New World. They died halfway through and their journey was cut short whereas it should have been a success in Proper History. So the Lostbelt John is a Voyager and not a Rider because he is still intent on finishing that incomplete journey.

He wears an armor made of his fleet because he IS the fleet and the mission of conquering El Dorado is the end goal of his 'journey'.

As for the FC. I actually had two or three major ideas for it, and Andurá Braganza, his second NP was always planned to be a part of it. The Skills have more to do with the meld of PHH and Lostbelt versions of the same person. So only the first NP is kinda sorta based on the Faceclaim I picked. I decided to go for it around the same time I decided to use the Fleet of twenty ships as inspiration for his NP.

Blog Entries
    Hmm, hard to say. I guess Saint Olga catches my interest due to using trickery while being a Saint. The duality between her and her son are interesting.
    and what do you think of Gediminas how i described him ? i mean during i read About him did i noticed that the highest Ruler in Europe was in some sense the Pope but as he wasnt a Christ did he not falled in his dependence . There werere not only Crusades against the Muslim in the Levantiic Asia minor Region but also against the Balto Slavs in Northern Europe .

and despite their duality were they in there Actions towards their enemies similar , esides i will also make a Slavic Lostbelt where the East European Rulers having Chosen a different path . Also one Question what was your favorite Canon Lostbelt actually ?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kabalisto Koga View Post
    and what do you think of Gediminas how i described him ? i mean during i read About him did i noticed that the highest Ruler in Europe was in some sense the Pope but as he wasnt a Christ did he not falled in his dependence . There werere not only Crusades against the Muslim in the Levantiic Asia minor Region but also against the Balto Slavs in Northern Europe .

and despite their duality were they in there Actions towards their enemies similar , esides i will also make a Slavic Lostbelt where the East European Rulers having Chosen a different path . Also one Question what was your favorite Canon Lostbelt actually ?
    Interesting. Most of the time i hear about people getting converted to christianity but this guy just refuses to be converted. Gotta say, it is a nice subvertion. To be able to defy the Monghols AND Christians is a considerable feat. He looks like a really poweful ruler.

My favorite Canon lostbelt is Atalantis in terms of story, but regarding the setting, I would say maybe a tie between SIN and Kali Yuga. On one hand, SIN shows the superiority of Huang Di and the "perfect" world he brought forth can, in a way, be called perfect. On the other hand, Yuga fascinates me not because it is a good world but because of the premise of cycles of judgement.

Blog Entries
    Interesting. Most of the time i hear about people getting converted to christianity but this guy just refuses to be converted. Gotta say, it is a nice subvertion. To be able to defy the Monghols AND Christians is a considerable feat. He looks like a really poweful ruler.

My favorite Canon lostbelt is Atalantis in terms of story, but regarding the setting, I would say maybe a tie between SIN and Kali Yuga. On one hand, SIN shows the superiority of Huang Di and the "perfect" world he brought forth can, in a way, be called perfect. On the other hand, Yuga fascinates me not because it is a good world but because of the premise of cycles of judgement.
    yep he was not for Nothing the Founder of a influential Dynasty ,the legend of the founding of Vilnius was also despite ist lateness in histtory rather primordial as he saw on the spot where he foundedthe City a Metal clad Wolv and his Priest companion or he himselfsaw it as prophetic sign . And i will make definetely a Servant from him and in my Story of my Grailwar will it be shown that eh no i will not spoiler that.

And About getting converted did i once read that there were also pagan martyrs like a cubanic aboriginal tribe Chief Hatuey which was Long before Castro or Guavera was Cubas first Freedom fighter and was to be burned like Jeanne and the Clerk did asked if he wanted to be baptized before so that he could "get to heaven" but he he refused and this was these Quotes of him which i find quite baddass and as i found him during my Wikipedia travels did i found it sadly that there isnt much more info to turn him into a servant but i can say i found atleast two indigenos american Warrior servant candidates .

Bartolomé de Las Casas later attributed the following speech to Hatuey which was addressed against Christianity. He showed the Taíno of Caobana a basket of gold and jewels, saying:
    Here is the God the Spaniards worship. For these they fight and kill; for these they persecute us and that is why we have to throw them into the sea... They tell us, these tyrants, that they adore a God of peace and equality, and yet they usurp our land and make us their slaves. They speak to us of an immortal soul and of their eternal rewards and punishments, and yet they rob our belongings, seduce our women, violate our daughters. Incapable of matching us in valor, these cowards cover themselves with iron that our weapons cannot break.
    before he was burned, a priest asked Hatuey if he would accept Jesus and go to heaven. Las Casas recalled the reaction of the chief:
    [Hatuey], thinking a little, asked the religious man if Spaniards went to heaven. The religious man answered yes... The chief then said without further thought that he did not want to go there but to hell so as not to be where they were and where he would not see such cruel people. This is the name and honor that God and our faith have earned

- - - Updated - - -
    Last edited by Kabalisto Koga; July 2nd, 2021 at 05:28 PM.

Lord Barthomeloi
    Blog Entries
    A Foreword
    If you're an NA-only reader who cares about spoilers, I beseech you to not open the collapse text in her Personal Skills. Further, I would recommend caution in the prose sections. I operate with JP understandings, so if you at all want to preserve the spoilers of the Lostbelts, particularly with regards to the Alien God, I beg you to exercise incredible caution.

Sagen wir so, das eine Katze in eine Stahlkammer gesperrt ist.
    Class: Shielder
    Alternative Classes: Caster
    True Name: S-Olga Marie
    Alignment: Lawful Neutral
    Attribute: Man
    Height: 163cm
    Weight: 57kg~????t
    Source: Modern Science, Chaldea
    Region: 「 Austria 」

Appearance

Parameters
    STR: E
    END: E
    AGL: C
    MANA: EX
    LCK: E
    NP: A+

Ah!
    Ahh!
    It hurts! It hurts!
    Lev, why!?
    You... you....
    Ah. It hurts so much. I don't think I'll be conscious for too long.
    Eternity awaits me, doesn't it?
    I'm going to die. But I'll live too. That's the hellish truth.
    It hurts so much, Lev. Marisbury... why did you have to go and get yourself killed? Why couldn't you keep living..? You should've been there. You should've protected me. If nothing else, I was... I am... I was.... I am... I was... I am... I was.... I am... I was... I am... I was.... I am... I was... I am... I was.... I am... I was... I am... I was.... I am... I was... I am... I was.... I am... I was... I am... I was.... I am... I was... I am... I was.... I am...
    Animusphere. That's the name given to me at birth. In this true singularity, I can see so much, and yet can touch nothing. The light is pouring into me.
    Something in the 「 」 is calling out to me. Something in the Void that was always there.
    Ah, it hurts so much. I can feel my body being torn in two, reconstituted, and ripped apart yet again. Over and over. The bestial jaws of death grip my throat, and the fiery sensation of rebirth. My intellect is reborn in endless Saṃsāra. A sunken dreadnought crashing upon the celestial shoreline, born in the heart of a planet and withering away in a sea of trees.
    I try to mimic the words spoken to me so long ago, the emptiness is only made worse by my companion's voice echoing out through the「 」.
    There's an end to every life that forms in our reality, but... this is not our reality. This is Hell. This is the Fire. This is pain. This is Death. This is Life. There is only a single destiny that I can see ahead, and in that future I don't see myself into eternity. The irony isn't lost that I have achieved the Animusphere goal. I have finally touched「 」, and yet it sickens me. The Void is a hollow truth. The hollow truth resounds in this false celestial body. My shape is sundered. God is born. Space is meaningless. The Stars have gone out.
    My perception's long since melted. My soul, crippled as it may be, is all that remains. She took my original body. I am now a tabula rasa. In chains, I've been forced to gaze out upon this fantastic abyss.
    But...
    I am I. I am I. I am I.
    I am I and We all are.
    I am and I are all We.
    O' God of the Void, I hereby declare the defeat of alien ignorance. False prosperities and incorrect stagnations, I vow hence to rectify them all. I, as the final Chaldean, promise you this, God of a Foreign Star...

Personal Skills
    Magic Resistance A+
    The skill to negate magecraft, and reduce damage taken by spells that surpass the blockage. Spells of rank A and lower are incapable of touching S-Olga Marie, and even spells of higher ranking cannot be said to deal grievous damage. An incredible rank brought about from the status of the vessel, the conceptual weight of the Servant, and the class into which she is summoned. Modern Magi pose no threat to S-Olga Marie.

Riding E
    Due to having no anecdote of having rode mounts, she should have no rank in this skill, however the very anecdote of her existence is that of a Cat, ergo this Class Skill has been awarded at the bare minimum rank due to her container.

Territory Defence A-
    The power of protecting allies and oneself all at once. As the rank increases, the area protected escalates. As S-Olga Marie specializes in protecting "
    local spacetime
    die lokale Raumzeit
    ", her rank is quite appreciable. Even an entire army could be contained within her protections. However, Purge effects have a bonus against her, causing a minor rank degradation.

Mana levels constant. Heroic Spirit Summoning in progress. First Ring confirmed. Second Ring confirmed. Third Ring confirmed.

Brilliant lights fill the summoning chamber, a rainbow of sparks raining down as the replica FATE summoning system. The marvel of Sion Sokaris' feats of magical engineering.
    The Saint Graph of the Shielder class, Heroic Spirit of Defence. The same class as the third Heroic Spirit summoned by Chaldea under Marisbury Animusphere. An excellent pseudo-Knight class that could provide impeccable defensive strategies in any situation. Mash may denigrate her own prowess, but she had done so spectacularly over the years that Ritsuka Fujimaru was immediately calmed by the summoning ritual. That Class was the very form of his time in Chaldea. The shape of his history with Mash.

"Hahahahahahahahaha! It's finally my turn! I come again into the arms of my devoted apostles, but!! Now, I have prepared my own vessel for a being from the stars of the Void! It seems that it took a while, but I praise and use it!"

That face. Images flashed in Ritsuka's eyes.
    The burning globe of CHALDEAS. The leering eyes of Flauros. The screams of Director Olga as she was tossed into the gravitational pit. The advent of God.
    He went completely still. No motion, not even a breath escaped his mouth.

"... Is what she would say, I'd imagine."

Huh?

"She and I have both came because our compatriots suffered. However, my compatriots are you, Chaldea."

The voice of Leonardo da Vinci cracked Ritsuka out of his daze, collapsing to the ground as he struggled to regain the breaths he had forgotten to take. His chest was burning, and his heart was in a triple stagnate. Whatever she was saying, he couldn't understand.

"What's the matter with you, Master Fujimaru? Have you lost your senses already? Your journey is far from over! You can't sit there and sleep during lectures anymore, so I'll tell you the facts now!"

He finally locked eyes with her. The face that had been burnt into his mind so long ago.

"I am a being who descends from the Void. I have been manifested to correct this planet. I carry within me the light of humanity, the future light which I have seen! That is to say..."

"Acting President of Mankind, S-Olga Marie!"

Personal Skills
    The Heavens Shall Return B
    The skill marking S-Olga Marie as being a lifeform who exited the space-time continuum, and reentered after touching the Void. The sense of understanding that can only be afforded to a being who experienced life, death, eternity, and nothingness all at once.
    When Olga Marie Animusphere was cast into CHALDEAS by Lev Lainur Flauros, she entered a true singularity. As gravity increases in power, the curvature of spacetime too increases. By the laws described by certain scientists in the 20th Century, the gravitational redshift of an object entering a singularity will approach infinity, and at the singularity, values explode into the incalculable; space contracts to zero, and time dilates to infinity. In essence, it takes infinite time to travel zero distance, and thus, a being at the singularity is suspended outside time, doomed to watching the universe fade away.
    That is the fate of Olga Marie Animusphere. That is the supreme perspective, akin to Clairvoyance, that she obtained in her infinite death.death.

Do you think I don't know about this? About the soul I left behind when I took this vessel?
    You can't hide something so trivial from God.
    The God of a Foreign Star, the President of Earth, is always watching. Both U-Olga Marie and S-Olga Marie come from the same place.
    U... S...
    Us.
    Hehe. Hehaha. Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!
    Can't you do anything, Earthlings? No, this is natural. What did I expect? In this
    World
    universe
    , there is no humanity that exceeds me.
    Even if it's a merciful creature, Earthlings and others are... too much nothing! Too tiny. Like a bacterium in a sphere seen through a microscope!
    Fufuhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

Feline's Proof EX
    The Cat's form of a skill granted to Thought Experiment-type Servants.
    In Die gegenwärtige Situation in der Quantenmechanik, Erwin Schrödinger wrote;

Man kann auch ganz burleske Fälle konstruieren. Eine Katze wird in eine Stahlkammer gesperrt, zusammen mit folgender Höllenmaschine (die man gegen den direkten Zugriff der Katze sichern muß): in einem Geigerschen Zählrohr befindet sich eine winzige Menge radioaktiver Substanz, so wenig, daß im Laufe einer Stunde vielleicht eines von den Atomen zerfällt, ebenso wahrscheinlich aber auch keines; geschieht es, so spricht das Zählrohr an und betätigt über ein Relais ein Hämmerchen, das ein Kölbchen mit Blausäure zertrümmert. Hat man dieses ganze System eine Stunde lang sich selbst überlassen, so wird man sich sagen, daß die Katze noch lebt, wenn inzwischen kein Atom zerfallen ist. Der erste Atomzerfall würde sie vergiftet haben. Die Psi-Funktion des ganzen Systems würde das so zum Ausdruck bringen, daß in ihr die lebende und die tote Katze (s.v.v.) zu gleichen Teilen gemischt oder verschmiert sind.
    Das Typische an solchen Fällen ist, daß eine ursprünglich auf den Atombereich beschränkte Unbestimmtheit sich in grobsinnliche Unbestimmtheit umsetzt, die sich dann durch direkte Beobachtung entscheiden läßt. Das hindert uns, in so naiver Weise ein „verwaschenes Modell“ als Abbild der Wirklichkeit gelten zu lassen. An sich enthielte es nichts Unklares oder Widerspruchsvolles. Es ist ein Unterschied zwischen einer verwackelten oder unscharf eingestellten Photographie und einer Aufnahme von Wolken und Nebelschwaden.
    One can even set up quite ridiculous cases. A cat is penned up in a steel chamber, along with the following device (which must be secured against direct interference by the cat): in a Geiger counter, there is a tiny bit of radioactive substance, so small, that perhaps in the course of the hour one of the atoms decays, but also, with equal probability, perhaps none; if it happens, the counter tube discharges and through a relay releases a hammer that shatters a small flask of hydrocyanic acid. If one has left this entire system to itself for an hour, one would say that the cat still lives if meanwhile no atom has decayed. The first atomic decay would have poisoned it. The psi-function of the entire system would express this by having in it the living and dead cat (pardon the expression) mixed or smeared out in equal parts.
    It is typical of these cases that an indeterminacy originally restricted to the atomic domain becomes transformed into macroscopic indeterminacy, which can then be resolved by direct observation. That prevents us from so naïvely accepting as valid a "blurred model" for representing reality. In itself, it would not embody anything unclear or contradictory. There is a difference between a shaky or out-of-focus photograph and a snapshot of clouds and fog banks.
    That is to say, he presented the ridiculous case justifying the existence of a lifeform who is both alive and dead simultaneously.
    As a result of being counted amongst both the living and the dead, an incredible resistance to the instantaneous imposition of death is acquired. Where other thought experiments were presented as a mystery, a stopgap that later authors would solve, Schrödinger's Cat was the result of taking an idea to its logical conclusion in order to point out how easily misconstrued the idea can be.

Novum Chaldea's library, the meeting place of literary Heroic Spirits, where authors could clash with words, and artists could find reference materials, and scholars could cite sources. The main areas were large enough for even Ivan the Terrible to make his procession through, and countless books were kept safe under the eye of one Murasaki Shikibu. Nursery Rhyme and her cohort of children flitted between great bookcases, played games, and listened to stories.
    And sitting on a small stage that Shakespeare insisted upon installing, was S-Olga Marie, a novel in hand, and a cup of freshly brewed coffee on a side table.

S-Olga had taken up the habit of reading stories to other Servants when the library was brought to her attention, browsing both old stories and new from the supply that Lady Murasaki had in stock, and on occasion, she even read new stories that the authors had composed. A practical bookworm, with a passion for the arts. On some occasions after being informed how worthless she was for rayshifting, she spent days without sleep, locked away within the fantasies of her novels and kept functional by heavy coffee consumption.
    When life was too much for Olga Marie Animusphere, she buried herself in fantasy.
    Her true love in life was indeed adventure novels.

Now in this interstice of life and death, she shared her passion with others.

Today was Le Comte de Monte-Cristo, and the titular Count had assured her that the novel was accurate. Though, he asserted that there were some details that Alexandre had left out for one reason or another. It was a curious matter really, but S-Olga didn't concern herself with that. She could find the details later if she desired them.

She couldn't help but feel a little bad about distracting everyone with her inanities. She was manifested now. S-Olga could feel her other half's presence on this celestial body, within this universe. There is no universe where humanity exceeds her... certainly true indeed. If that much were true, then, maybe...
    Yes, if it came down to it, she would sacrifice herself. She would grapple with the Beast and drag it back to the Void, trapping it with her own life. If that was to be how Olga Marie Animusphere was to vanish from this world, so it would be. Her whole being should be focused on that task, on saving mankind, saving Chaldea, but even still, she indulged in inanity. If she was to be granted a second life like this, then, at least until she confronts Beast, she could, just for a moment, relax. This was Chaldea's new home. This was sanctum.

"On the 24th of February, 1815, the look–out at Notre–Dame de la Garde signalled the three–master..."

Noble Phantasm
    In Die Stahlkammer Gesperrt
    The One Who Rests Between Life and Death

Type: Anti-Death | Anti-Life
    Range: 10
    Maximum Number of Targets: 48

A Noble Phantasm designated for defence, rather than attack. An incredible Noble Phantasm that usurps the conceptions of life within reality.
    The true identity of S-Olga Marie is both Olga Marie Animusphere, the forsaken scion of the Animusphere clan, and Schrödinger. Whether or not said Schrödinger is Erwin himself, or the conception of the great scientist's most famous thought experiment is a topic that S-Olga Marie avoids. Schrödinger's Cat is a thought experiment presenting a most ridiculous case of quantum superposition, where a cat in a box can be said to exist as both dead and alive until observed to be either. A cat is locked in a steel chamber, with vial of potent poison (potent enough to kill a cat instantly), which is attached to a Geiger counter with a radioactive substance in its detective chamber. Once the box is sealed, assuming there is no external method of detecting the contents, it is impossible to determine if the cat is alive or dead; ergo, the cat is both alive and dead simultaneously until observed otherwise.

Schrödinger formulated this thought experiment with the express purpose of deriding the idea of applying quantum superposition to macroscopic constructs as a reductio ad absurdum, but the popular culture took the idea to the contrary.

This Noble Phantasm, when invoked, creates a defensive barrier around S-Olga Marie and her allies, the Stahlkammersteel chamber that Schrödinger spoke of in his thought experiment, molded into the shape of the Animusphere clan's most proud achievement, CHALDEAS, as an aesthetic choice by S-chan. As long as the Noble Phantasm is active, S-Olga Marie enforces a "non-observance" principle upon the Stahlkammer, making it completely impervious to outside interference. Because of the connection between Schrödinger's Cat and the internal space as being a superposition of both life and death, those contained within could be called "unkillable", in the sense that they cannot be confirmed to still be alive.
    If enemies happenstance are within the zone of the Stahlkammer when it is activated, the principle of "there is poison within" automatically rejects their existence. As a result, when the Noble Phantasm is lifted, enemies within the Stahlkammer perish, and allies survive.

It is said that, sometimes, S-chan uses this Noble Phantasm irresponsibly to provide herself a quiet place to reflect in.

Immotus Immortuusphere
    In the Void, there is emptiness
    Sidera
    The emptiness echos in the celestial body
    Solidus
    The celestial body is false
    Immortuus
    The shape of I is annulled
    Gods
    The shape of God is annulled
    Cosmos
    The shape of Space is annulled
    Stars
    The shape of Stars is annulled

Relationships
    The God of a Foreign Star: Hm. I won't denigrate myself by talking about her. We can discuss her after she's defeated.

Ahura Mazda: Aaah!? Why are you here?! And with a Saint Graph that large..! You can't be trying to say you're just watching over mankind! No way!

Lev Lainur Flauros: What's done is done. Just don't come close to me, and we'll be ok.

Crypters: Team A, huh. So they've done this and that, and now some of them are showing up here. What funny people.

Enki: ... Excuse me.

Cu Chulainn (Caster): Hey, on closer inspection, aren't you..?

Tamamo Cat: Hey, you. Let's make some pastries some time, ok?

Arjuna (Alter): Hey, you. You're coming to tea with Tama-Cat and I, no arguments. Sure, bring that Homunculus with you.

Sima Yi: Hey, you. You guessed it. Tea, with the rest of us, in the library.

Zhuge Liang: Just so we're clear, there's no debt to be had here.

Fundamental Interactions: If there's a sense of kinship here, it's in our legends. Yes, that part of me seems to recall those instances. I'll get to work repairing them.

Author's Notes
    Super Olga Marie, manifesting now. As you can see, she swaps between the more mature Olga personality, and the more maniacal persona of the U-chan. If you think that's a bit inconsistent, well, that's just how she is. Deep down, Olga was incredibly damaged by the environment she was raised in, but she's still a good person. The increase in maturity from the snappy Olga in Fuyuki to the more Void Shiki-like persona is brought about due to her time in CHALDEAS.
    If I could've, I would've used a more feline Olga face but my searches were bereft of such a gift.
    Last edited by Justiciar Hux; July 2nd, 2021 at 09:59 PM.

Blog Entries
    Blasphemy. I go to bed seeing Hux posted and no one commented yet.
    In the name of the Student body, I apologize Lord Barthomeloi.

It is quite funny to see you post a Schrödinger's Cat concept shortly after my joke approach on it. Another Chaldea Shielder entered the ring!
    A really cool concept to make her a Shielder, just works perfectly. The setting in Chaldea is always so intricate, the situation in CHALDEAS so articulate. I especially like the relationships. Ahura Mazda intrigues me, I imagine him as a Watcher later down the line when I go back to the Persian sphere, so I guess you have something in the works. I will await it with great interest.
    And I know the theory you refer to with Cu Caster.

And I couldnt believe you that you did not find a cat olga marie. But well, there are no SFW cat olgas. that is the best I could do after cutting the good detestable parts:

Spoiler:

University of Formatting | Gallery of Potential | Memorandum of the Extra Class Kings

Create-a-Servant 4 soon.

Blog Entries
    Hello Everyone i have now started as test if someone is interested in participating a create a Magus contest so i would be glad if you could take a look and decide if you want to participat in it

Darkened Misty Metropolis Lambda-Nu's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    What do you guys think of the idea of a Foreigner Amelia Earhart sheet? With how it seems that a major qualifier for the Foreigner class is "having an unconfirmed death", I think that she could potentially be a good fit for it. After all, no one really knows just how she died.
    The joys of being a Mommy

Loading... Loading... Loading... Loading... Complete.

Servant Database (v2.0)

CHALDEA SECURITY ORGANIZATION: AUTHORIZED PERSONNEL ONLY
    Singularity / Lostbelt Database

For those of you who'd like to see how far I'm getting on constructing new Servant sheets
    Upcoming Servant Sheets

Your average angst/edge supplier BnEl15's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Recency aside, I think it might just work. The fun thing about Foreigners is that you can just add some alterations to their IRL lore to justify them having contracted their Outer God.

Class : Saber

Traits : Human, Riding, Brynhildr's beloved, Star

Epithet : The Drawn Sword of God

Identity : Khalid Ibn Walid

Origin : Historical Fact, Middle East

Height/Weight : 185cm/79kg

Alignment : Lawful • Good

Attribute : Star

Dislike : Evil, Disloyalty

Talent : Natural born ikemen, Reliable leader, Win

Armanent : The Swords that contain the Authority of God.

Parameters

STR : A+
    AGI : A
    LCK : B
    END : A+
    MP : E
    NP : EX

Class Skills

Riding A

All vehicles and all creatures but those of Phantasmal Beast and Divine Beast-rank can be used as mounts.

Independent Manifestation E

A special Skill that permits unsupported manifestation into reality, without necessity of energy cost or of summoning by a Master; effectively, the Skill serves as an enhanced version ofIndependent Action. This Skill signifies a confirmed existence. Those with this Skill have resistance to instant death and time-control attacks. The Skill is normally restricted to the Beast Class, and potentially Heroic Spirits that qualify as Grand Servants.

Khalid cannot be summoned and will not manifest on the world unless God decided to unsheath His Sword. This is the reason why the rank of the skill is very low, he cannot manifest by his own will but only by the will of God.

He does not exist in the Throne of Heroes.

Magic Resistance EX

As one of the closest companion of the Prophet and The Sword of God, he demonstrate very high Magic Resistance, in addition to the Magic Resistance of the Saber class.

Completely nullifies effects of almost every harmful Magecraft. It is very difficult to harm him even with magic from the Age of Gods.

Personal Skills

Hero-Slaying Champion
    Mubarizun EX

A skill that function as the one that change the tide of war by killing the enemy's top heroes. Reduces the attacks and the defense parameters of the statistic of "Heroes" that the Servant faces in combat.The attack parameter of the "Heroes" will dealt equivalent of the damage of the attack parameters 4 rank below it to him and the defense parameter of the "Heroes" he faces will only demonstrate defense equivalent of 4 rank below it when they receive his attack. It is essentially an Anti-Hero skill. Normally it doesn't work against divine spirits/gods, however, Khalid has proved as such that not even gods are exception from becoming his target during a war or battle thus because of that this skill become an Anti-Divine as well.

Mubarizun is a Special Unit created by Khalid specialized in slaying enemy's "Heroes" in order to change the tide of war. As Khalid was the one who raised the Mubarizun, naturally the rank of this skill is very high as he was the best of Mubarizun and the only Mubarizun who is capable of killing Gods by himself.

Fountain of Battlefield Wisdom and Virtue A+

"The earth destroys its fools, but the intelligent destroy the earth." -Khalid

Khalid was a man of wisdom that even the Prophet acknowledge, he can knows the true nature of others with simple conversation or action. No matter how they hide it he will know if they have evil nature or ill will towards others. There are numerous anectdote where he exposed and saw the true nature of other people who are trying to hide it.

"He neither slept nor let others sleep, and nothing was concealed from him."
    Al-Tabari

Nothing was concealed from him. It is a very frightening ability, almost as if he can see future and know other people mind very well. Ability like Presence Concealment is almost meaningless in front of him (Rank A and below). Capable of grasping the abilities, technique, tricks, strategy, and the weakness of the opponent as well as the battle conditions even when in danger and deduce an appropriate course of action after considering all possibilities to reverse a predicament or completely overpowering his opponents.

He can adapt in almost all situation. No matter any kind of restriction or disadvantages he had, that would not reduce his combat power nor prevent him from gaining victory.

In his life, he always on the disadvantage side in most of the battle he faces. However none of that disadvantage could prevent him from gaining victory.

Pillar of Glory EX

His Presence alone struck fear to the enemies and ensures victory to his allies.
    There's an anectdote where a Priest died out of fear when he heard Khalid's army marching towards the city where he lives.
    However, ironically, this is also the reason why he was dismissed from the supreme command and the army. People were started to rely on him too much that they forgot it was their God who gives them this Sword of Victory.

Anyone around him will feel the presence of the undefeated master who could conquer even the Gods.

The Undefeated Unbreakable Sword EX

The spirituality and belief that Khalid embodied. He was invincible because he was the Sword of God. It is impossible for the Sword of God to be defeated (broken) even though he wished to be a martyr, yet he didn't allowed to get it because no one could ever break the God's Sword.

Unconditionally reduces the damage dealt by physical attacks, conceptual attacks, and interdimensional attacks by a value equivalent to the Servant's total health. In fact, Servants without Divinity couldn't harm him at all. (This effect does not include the effect of Mubarizun)

This Skill also gave immunity to the probability of mental or mind interference, remove restriction or any kind of interference that affecting/weakening him (debuff) and allows for the continuation of combat after sustaining mortal wounds. It will also reduce mortality rate and grants instant healing or high regeneration depending on how severe the injury he got.

The Slightest Glitters of The Absolute God

"he simply defeated whoever was there to be defeated". - Shaban (Historian)

The true worth of the Sword of God. He who is the Noble Phantasm of the Absolute God carried a portion of God's power that gave him the absolute force to defeat all of his opponents. Everything is equal before his absolute power, no matter whether they're weak or strong, few or many, mortals or even the Gods themselves.

He will unconditionally win in a battle of power, it can penetrates and vanquish any kind of force that trying to oppose him not even a conceptual ability or Authority of the gods could protect his opppnent from this ability.

Through this ability he also can gain access to at least 10 different Authority.

He was the Sword that not even the Prophet, The messenger of the same God could break. In fact, the Prophet used the Sword to conquer and destroys Idols and gods who resides in Arabian peninsula. Indeed, this is The Absolute Sword that destroys anything in its path.

Noble Phantasm(s)

The Swords that leads towards Victory
    Maeraka Alsuyuf

Type : Anti-Unit

The nine swords that he used on his early major war as one of the Companions. The war was so intense that he broke nine swords, it was after the last sword broke that he was revealed to be the God's Sword. Originally this swords does not have much power, but because the anectdote of how he was revealed to be the Sword of God is after he broke the ninth sword, these swords became the seal and path that led to the true power of the Sword of God.

The Sword of God is divided into nine swords, each sword contain a portion of the Sword of God, in other words the Authority of the God. When each sword broken, the authority inside it would be transferred to the other sword and thus strenghtened them. Eventually when the ninth swords is destroyed it is become possible to manifest the Absolute Sword from the center of his body and release a limited activation of the other Noble Phantasm, however because its just a limited activation, the power is greatly reduced.

Essentially its not necessary to destroy the swords to release a limited activation of the other Noble Phantasm, he can just merged it into one original God's Sword.

The Army That Know No Defeat
    Fayla Al-Mahzum

Type : Anti-Country

A Noble Phantasm that Summons his army that he lead in his life.

They're follows him as a shadows which he can summon at any times and one by one.

Once fully materialized, the heavily armed cavalry of soldiers slowly appears and completely manifests as a diverse fighting force with the fierceness of a true army. The entire fighting force is fully composed all of whom personally fought with Khalid on the battlefield. They swept across continents during life, and no matter what they faced, enemy or fortress, it was powerless before them. They display the violence that reveals Khalid's fierce method to attain victory without restraint, and he only takes pride in it.

Most of the Servants here are Nameless Servant who does not leave their name in History, however due to the nature of Khalid's Independent Manifestation they're able to fully manifest as a Servants though most of them don't have Noble Phantasm but their combat power is the same as normal Servants and some of them have a combat power of a top class Servants, this is the reason why the rank of this Noble Phantasm is very high.

The Limited Drawn of Absolute Sword
    Sayf Al-Daeif

Type : Anti-World

The limited activation of Khalid's most powerful Noble Phantasm. The true name of this Noble Phantasm is changed because it is impossible to release the true power of the God's Sword without His order.

Beyond The Extremity of Absolute Sword
    Sayf Al-Maslul

Type : ??

The full activation of Khalid's most powerful Noble Phantasm. However, it is impossible for him to activate this Noble Phantasm unless God or His proxy ordered him to activate it.

Character/Attitude/Speech/Overview/Lore

Character :

Khalid had a lot of traits that made him a perfect leader; he had a high level of self-confidence, assertiveness, self management and everyone trusted him.

He is a very reliable man,a high level of emotional intelligence that he was controlling his emotions and how to influence others even in difficult situations; perfect problem solving, flexibility, adaptivity and always take the lead of anything, he was able to make the allies around him feel safe.

He was the guy that everyone would and must rely on in every situation.

Though that was what he is on the outside.

Deep down he was a man who is thirst for battle of life and death, someone who love the battlefield more than his own home.

As someone who had never experienced defeat in life, he was very eager in finding a worthy opponent who might be able to defeat him.

Defeat is a sign of growth, through defeat and failure humans can grow to be better, he who never loses indicates that his growth has stopped or so he thinks.

Even so he is not a someone who will mix personal matter with his mission, he will prioritize his mission above everything.

Motives and attitudes toward the Master :

The fact that he was summoned means the God has willed him to serve his master, therefore he will accept Master as the worthy owner of The Sword of God (himself) as the Master has been chosen by God to wield His Sword. He was very obedient and reliable Servant. When Master command him, he is a type of Servant that will answer with "we hear and we obey" and with that the Master could just consider the task is done.

"Holy Grail, there's no such a thing. If you want to achieve something you shouldn't rely to such delusive tools, i believe human can achieve everything if they really put their will and effort to reach their goals."

He was a very reliable person, he will guide and corrected every mistake that Master could possibly made. He did not harbor any ill will towards a good person, he will always make sure that the Master will not walk on the path of ruin and stride away from the noble path.

"Master, saving humanity is a very heavy burden. For you to come this far, I respect and admire you. With that will and effort, I'm sure the end that awaits you is a future in which you will be satisfied, but your path is still very long and filled with pain and sorrow. However, do not worry, as long as I'm here you can always rely on me."

He just consider himself as the Sword while Master as the owner, therefore as Master's sword, he will slay any enemies and evil that trying to harm his Master.

Speech example :

"I'm Khalid son of Al Walid, i was summoned here means God has chosen you. Are you the new owner? Until God decided to sheath me again, i will be in your care. Nice to meet you... Master"
    "You are no match for me."
    "This result, just as i expected... How boring."
    "Rest assured, i will handle it."
    "Master, do you know why she is so confident in conquering the earth? It's because she hasn't met me"
    "Things i like? Hm... If you're talking about food then i like a grilled lizard, yes that big lizard."
    "Things i dislike? I hate liars and demons especially those vampires, what's they called again ancestor or something?"

Overview :

Khalid son of Al Walid, one of the closest companions of the Prophet. Recorded as one of the greatest general in history who never lost on a battle. Military Genius who serve the Prophet and the Rashidun Caliphate.

Abū Sulaymān Khālid ibn al-Walīd ibn al-Mughīrah al-Makhzūmī or better known as The Sword of God. During his military leadership, the Arabian Peninsula was united for the first time in one political entity, namely the Caliphate. Khalid commanded the Muslim army, even though the Muslim army was newly formed and in most of the battle he always have disadvantage wether being outnumbered or poor equipment, Khalid and his troops never failed in more than 100 battles against the Byzantines, the Sassanids, and their allies including Arab tribes outside the Caliphate.

Amongs his strategy achievement was the conquest of Persian Mesopotamia and Roman Syria in just four years in 632 to 636. Khalid is also remembered for his decisive victories at the battles of Yamamah, Battle of Ullais, and Battle of Firaz, and his tactical successes in the battle of Walaja and the Battle of Yarmouk

One of the most famous anectdote about him was during The battle of Mu'tah which was the first battle between the Romans and the Muslims. He was appointed to be a substitute commanders after the three commanders in the Battle of Mu'tah were killed consecutively in the fierce battle.

The battle was so intense that he used nine swords, all of which were broken in the battle. At that crucial moment, Khalid lead the army and with his brilliant strategy he fooled the enemy troops and saved his army from a complete destruction to fought in another day with better preparations. It was because of his achievements in this war that the Prophet revealed to Khalid ibn Walid that he was "The Drawn Sword of God".

Lore :

Khalid Ibn Walid a Noble Phantasm of God similar with the Chain of Heaven, Enkidu. He who born with the highest quality of warrior, have fought in countless battle and remained undefeated in every battle he is in.

Since young he has been thaught martial arts and warfare like archery, swordsmanship, spearmanship, riding and various tactics.

In his life he was never lost even once, ever since young where there a wrestling tournament being held every month, everytime he participate he always become the champion of the tournament. Later in his pre-islamic life, he fought against the Prophet and he become the only person who ever defeat the Prophet.

After many things happened he eventually serve the Prophet and has been assigned to destroys Idols and Gods who resides in arabian peninsula. One of the famous legends about him where he fought against one of the chief Goddess of Arabia, the Great Goddess of Nakhla, Uzza The Mighty. Sure enough Khalid's Sword could even destroys the might of the Goddess of War which lead to the permanent annihilation of the Arabian phanteon.

There was also a time where he crossed blade with the "demonic" entity known as Dead Apostle Ancestor and True Ancestor in the War of Apostasy. Those "demonic" entity took advantage of the death of the Prophet and declare themselves as the new Apostle and lead various rebellion across the newly born nation. Khalid who is the chief general of the Muslim army is sent to handle the rebellion lead by the False Apostle where he solve it in under a year.

The most powerful opponent Khalid faced in the War of Apostasy was Musailamah who managed to manifest the Millennium Castle in his last moment by sacrificing all of his remaining men. Khalid said it was one of the most powerful opponent he faced in his life. The ruin of Castle Millennium is now called The Garden of Death.

He continued his life on a path filled with victory, he who felt his growth had stopped, searching an opponent who might be able to defeat him, unfortunately that wish was something impossible.

With the glory he brought, the people around him began to forget their God. Seeing this the caliph dismissed Khalid from the army so that people would again remember that the Absolute Sword of Victory was given to them from their God. Shortly after that, as if his dismissal was a sign that his mission in this world was over, all his friends and troops who fight alongside him in the path of victory died from a plague in which he joined them in under a year later and so the God has withdraw His Sword from this world.

Relationships

Khaula bint Al Azwar :

"That's Khaula, the Azwar (Azure) knight... So you summon her too master. The only one who could emulate my fighting skill perfectly, in other words she is indeed really amazing"

Solomon :

He really respects Solomon as one of the Prophet of the God. He even named his son after him which makes people often called him Father of Solomon.

Gilgamesh :

"The Golden King who have been praised as the King of Heroes, i see so he is the real deal, if possible i want to try fighting him once"

Yu Meiren :

"This hateful presence, no somehow it's different, too bad it's far weaker than those i killed in the past"

Musashi :

"The one who seek the peak of the sword, what waits her is nothing but a hollow void. Indeed, thats what's the feeling of someone who stands at the peak, i know it very well"

Note
    I'm sorry if there's any grammatical error, english is not my first language
    Last edited by Bunhelier; July 6th, 2021 at 06:02 AM. Reason: IMG Source

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Khalid: Some interesting ideas here but he's kind of absurdly wanked. I get he's a famous general but a Skill that makes him untouchable to those without divinity (this is basically a stronger version of Achilles' Andreias Amarantos, only it's a Skill rather than an NP) and another star-ranked one (basically no one should have a star-ranked Skill unless they're using Moon Cell cheat-codes) that lets him pierce any defense is way too overpowered. His NPs are actually fine, and strangely much less wanked than his Skills.

I'd weaken the rank-down effect of Mubarizen and either scrap outright or severely nerf the last two Skills (for instance, Undefeated Unbreakable Sword could just be a boost to Luck and saving throws since his "undefeatibility" in legend was more through God's favor rather than being superhumanly tough, and Slightest Glitters Of The Absolute God could just be like Natural Body and keep his Strength from ranking down by any means). Pillar Of Glory can stay but probably doesn't need to be EX-rank for those effects, since it's a fairly typical "intimidating presence" Skill and not anything so special. Also the FC and image-link aren't showing up correctly.

Blog Entries
    I've seen a pretty cool pyromaniac Saint Olga by LupineVolt over on SV if you need any inspiration.

Servant Sheet Compilation
    'Winner' of the Legendary Jack-Off

Blog Entries
    I Just a quick Idea I had, what would u folks think about a small thread dedicated only to Servant Ideas. Concepts you discarded or dont have the motivation or creativity to bring to life. To keep it compact I would say each creator has one post they can update over time.
    I remember how many posted their ideas here in this thread, but as soon as a new page starts these posts rot in the shadows with no way to really inspire others who have skipped it or werent looking for inspiration at that time.
    Discussion about those ideas would continue here to prevent the same clutter I just mentioned.

Create-a-Servant 4 soon.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by DelRey View Post
    I Just a quick Idea I had, what would u folks think about a small thread dedicated only to Servant Ideas. Concepts you discarded or dont have the motivation or creativity to bring to life. To keep it compact I would say each creator has one post they can update over time.
    I remember how many posted their ideas here in this thread, but as soon as a new page starts these posts rot in the shadows with no way to really inspire others who have skipped it or werent looking for inspiration at that time.
    Discussion about those ideas would continue here to prevent the same clutter I just mentioned.
    You aren't the only one with that idea as before you joined have i proposed this idea but its good that a second one has the same though needless to say i approve and would support this idea .