Page 245 of 620 FirstFirst ... 145195235240243244245246247250255295345 ... LastLast
Results 4,881 to 4,900 of 12387

Thread: Create-A-Servant 3

Blog Entries
    In any case, i think if we want to discuss this further it should be on another thread.

Blog Entries
    well i hope others are now interested as well and we see some new Beasts pop up in the near future
    "Let's see the color of your coin, my friend."

Behold my vault of Heroes.
    Where the Heavens and the Abyss breath the Music of Humanity.

The King's duty is to provide. And provide, I shall.
    University of Formatting | Gallery of Potential | Memorandum of the Extra Class Kings

Our Kingdom will grow. And we shall know each citizen.
    Create-a-Servant 4 soon.

Blog Entries
    Sigh, I know i was the one who said to talk in another thread, but i would be annoyed if i didnt mention this

Spoiler regarding VitchVitch is a beast IV candidate based on her profile lines

----------------------------------------
    Blog Entries
    Last edited by Cursed by Fortuna; July 3rd, 2022 at 09:17 PM.

Blog Entries

Play Me!
    Saver of the New World

“Those of you who will live from here on. You don’t have to worry about expectations. So long as you keep living… taking one step after another… then our sacrifices here were worth it. Keep living! Live bravely and gloriously taking one step every day. Fear not, for I will certainly save all of you.”

Class
    Other Classes
    Allignment
    Saver
    Rider / Leader / Saber
    Lawful Good
    Height / Weight
    Region
    Source
    3.25m / 135kg
    Portugal / Brazil
    Sebastianism
    “Distractions? I have none. The only wish within my heart is to defend the right people have to smile peacefully.”

Dislikes

“Selfishness. To sacrifice others for your own sake. That is nothing more than evil. A true king leads from the front!”

Parameters
    Strength: B
    Agility: C
    Endurance: B
    Mana: C
    Luck: C
    Noble Phantasm: B
    Command Cards
    Background

“I will not join you so long as these people are the ones calling for help. So long as you remain their enemy, I will stand my ground. But we need not be adversaries, Master of Chaldea. Accept my protection and I will fight for you against the Golden King.”

The one known as King Sebastian is not a figure who existed in proper human history. Rather, he wears the name of a King who accumulated many wishes. Prayers hoping for protection and salvation giving this servant the purpose he needs to move forward bravely and stubbornly.

The Wished King, Sebastian I.

A man who died under mysterious circumstances, his name and image tied to the idea of a Once and Future King who would return in the future to protect the people and lead his country into a new age of prosperity.

Whether Saver is Sebastian or not remains unanswered.

The man himself certainly doesn’t know, nor does he care to find out whether he is an aspect of the Wished King or a ‘Wish taking the Name of a King’. Someone consumed by the need to fight for a people who were oppressed and slaughtered by the Golden King of El Dorado. A being which Sebastian was created to oppose and overthrow no matter the cost.

However, his nature as an ‘Answered of Wishes’ remains such that Sebastian cannot refuse a request for help. Even from those whose world he was destined to destroy.

And so it became known that King Sebastian betrayed Panhuman History, taking the side of the people who suffer in the present rather than those who were destroyed by the descent of the Alien God. Rather, it could be said that Sebastian is compelled to protect others even if they are his enemies, driven to protect the ‘weak’ from the ‘strong’.

Having been summoned to El Dorado, King Sebastian has founded the kingdom of Pedra Bonita and often roams the land bringing back more and more subjects to hide behind its walls.

However, his price is that none who seek his protection may fight beside him.

Sebastian values every single individual life and thus does all the fighting personally, defending the walls of Pedra Bonita from the hordes of Kerana’s Children and the assaults of his fellow divine spirits. It could be said that King Sebastian is a rogue element within the Amazon Lostbelt.

“The Crypter? He is an enemy of El Dorado, an enemy of the Golden King. Though his objective is shrouded in mystery, as a King I have judged his intentions as righteous. He carries a strong love towards ‘humanity’. Stronger than any other in this Lostbelt… with perhaps one exception.”

Personality

“It’s okay to be weak. It’s okay to be afraid. Don’t worry, if you keep wishing… if you keep praying… then your hopes will certainly become strength. So don’t lose faith, look up to the sky and know that in this world, there is a man who will come to answer your cries.”

Sebastian as a Saver is one who embodies the ideal of a hero who defends the weak to the detriment of the strong. Taking the whole of a balancing force who becomes stronger the larger the disparity between two sides becomes. It could be said that he is a guardian fueled by the need of a protector who will keep the enemy at bay, while at the same time being unable to defeat the enemy himself.

He is unaware, or perhaps ignorant of this facet of his existence.

Instead, looking to protect all who he considers weaker than himself and leading them to safety, he refuses to accept help from anyone, feeling compelled to defend even those who are stronger than him and keep them from fighting at all costs.

Nonetheless, King Sebastian embodies the ideal of a Wished King who inspires hope in others.

Sebastian is unable to comprehend his inability to solve problems, only protecting people from them. He always gains enough power to protect others, yet lacking the power to truly save and guide them. An existence which defeats its own purpose as a savior, he is only a man entrusted with wishes rather than Chosen One selected with the purpose of bringing about salvation.

Ignorantly repeating speeches on hope and trust, Saver does not realize his inability to solve a problem no matter how strong he becomes.

But it doesn’t mean he lacks compassion.

Rather, he is charismatic, kind and willing to lay his life on the line for others. But will not accept it when others choose to do the same. Seeing it as his purpose.

“That man is so frustrating. No matter what I do or say, he won’t let me arm the citizens! Really, does he think we can take down the Golden King without suffering any casualties? How stupid can you humans be! NFF’s profit margin is gonna hit rock bottom if I can’t find a better client!”

Class Skills

Counter Hero - [C]

As a heroic spirit who embodies the virtues of a true hero, this skill marks whoever opposes Sebastian as acting ‘out of character’ for a hero. Decreasing the parameters of enemies with the ‘Good’ allignment by a rank, and further decreasing their parameters if they are of the ‘Lawful’ allignment.

Personal Skills

Mana Burst (Star) - [C]

A Skill connected to the belief of King Sebastian’s ability to turn into a bull with a star emblem on its forehead. It works as a focal point through which Saver can channel and release vast amounts of magical energy in the form of ‘light that illuminates the darkest skies’.

Charisma of Hope - [B]

The ability to inspire hope in others. Sebastian is a messiah figure who was believed to answer the prayers and wishes of those in suffering. As such, his mere presence inspires those around him to hold onto the hope that ‘someone will surely save them’. The more people he inspires, the stronger Sebastian becomes.

Battle Continuation - [B]

Doesn't know when to give up, even to the very end. His tenacity is persistent, making it possible to fight even with deadly injuries. Given his nature as a King who supposedly died only to return from life, Sebastian is able to stave off death even if wounded in battle, to the point many believe him to be immortal despite its rank. It couples well with the man’s natural stubbornness.

Stalwart Protector - [A]

The mentality of an appointed messiah figure who stubbornly clings to his role as protector. Sebastian cannot refuse a request for help and many times will bring attention to himself to spare his charges from having to take place in battle. Using his own body as a shield to protect the weak, he draws on the belief of others in him to protect himself from harm.

Noble Phantasm
    O Desejado: Ox’s Star of Promised Salvation
    B-Rank / Anti-Unit

Saver’s true nature as an avatar which draws strength from hope and wishes. Comparable to a Divine Spirit, he is a human soul overwritten by the ideals of an ‘ideal king’ and ‘protector of the weak’. His true form is that of a massive phantasmal beast taking the shape of a man who was ‘Wished For’ in order to properly play its role of a protector. A noble phantasm which hides the fact that the ‘Star Emblem Ox’ is the true form of ‘King Sebastian’.

To maintain this guise, The Ox wears a suit of golden armor fashioned from the precious metals on its horn to hold together the appearence of an albeit monstrously large, human king.

However, Saver will inevitably be forced to shed the guise of humanity in order to utilize its full power. Releasing the avatar of the ‘Star Emblem Ox’ through Saver’s Mana Burst in order to temporarily summon its through body and strike against an enemy with all its strength.

Pedra Bonita: The Beautiful Stone Where a King Rests
    B-Rank / Anti-Unit

The armor of the Wished One is but a single of the failsafes which maintain the disguise of the Star Emblem Ox. The second being that of a particular ritual site which is summoned alongside Saver. A massive stone which the faithful believed would summon forth his presence should there be blood spilled on it.

Naturally, Saver prevents any of his followers from being wounded. And hides this ritual site from those he wishes to protect.

As a temple of sacrifices, the purpose of Pedra Bonita is to greatly empower ‘Sebastian’ at the cost of sacrificing his followers. Something which the Stalwart Protector refuses to do at all costs. Any who wishes to pray for salvation at this Temple will instead be melted down into blood and be absorbed by the stone.

Greatly empowering Saver at the cost of the lives he wishes to protect.

Hence why he refuses to tell anyone about it.

Refuses to acknowledge its presence, but must not allow the stone to be harmed.

If Pedra Bonita is destroyed, Saver will be severely crippled and lose all of his Skills as well as a sharp decrease in all his parameters. Which he cannot allow to occur, as his purpose is to fight and protect others.

Relationships
    ‘Delfinger Nesthesia’

“Regardless of your reasons, you wish to save this land from this destruction. I see no issue with collaborating for now, but make no mistake. It was your decision to join the ones who exterminated Panhuman History. That means I am obligated to crush you as soon as our interests deviate. I hope you do not begrudge me for it.”

The Golden King

“More than anyone else in this world... you are the one I must oppose. Wretched creature born from humanity's dreams of glory and fortune. I am the one born of humanity's dreams of peace and salvation. Neither you nor I can live while the other draws breath. We are destined to fight.”

“Your purpose here is to destroy the land, Emperor. As a Hero of Panhuman History, our purpose here is the same. Yet I refuse to harm those weaker than myself while you have surrounded yourself with them, promising false hope and freedom even as you scheme to destroy this world.”

“You are worse. You seek not to save anything but your own ruined ambitions! The people of Panhuman History and this Lostbelt are nothing but trinkets for you to amuse yourself with. Once the Golden King is dealt with… you are the next to fall!”

“My purpose here is to defend the weak and helpless. You arm them and use them as an army to defend your own interests. Despite our similar personalities, you and I are complete opposites and I shall not suffer your mistreatment of your subjects!”

Koyanskaya

“I decline your services as an arms dealer. You are here to serve in a simple humanitarian capacity. Bring me food, cloth and medicine and I shall pay you with the corpses of Kerana’s cursed children. Fail to heed my warnings and your pelt is the one I will hang over my bed, beast.”

Ritsuka Fujimaru

“Master of Chaldea… my heart goes out to you. The battles where you have surely triumphed must have been hard fought and heartbreaking. In respect to your sacrifices, I shall make you an offer, become my subject and help me guide the weak and helpless towards a bright future. I would rather not have to face you as an enemy.”

Servants of Proper Human History

“You must think I'm a fool. Siding with a History not my own. I am well aware that I am dooming more than I am saving. That is not what drives me. No, the fact that these people are wishing for help is what drives me to stand by their side. As a Hero, and as a King, I must fight for those whose future is yet undecided over those who are already dead.”
    Last edited by Wyvern; August 1st, 2021 at 04:51 PM.

Blog Entries
    Badass guy, lets discuss this one

you are really on it, huh? Using gifs? You really put yourself into a corner there. good thing there are gif converters, but man that can influence your choice of FC. I have similar problems, because of my recent style of using ascension arts forces me to choose popular figures.

I think the quote inbetween from koyan doesnt add much, it seems random and out of place if not used in a consistent manner. Guess it was a fast idea because of her release today? I would have moved it to the quotes section and make it like a small dialogue.

A picture of the stone would have been neat. I really like it when NP have pictures,, because they are the meat of the dish.

is the quote for Del his or still from your previous sheet? I say previous sheet, because i can not remember the name and I can not look it up properly because you dont update ur managerie
    Like I said I really think linking the sheets in the quotes section helps. Your project takes on a scale that makes it hard to remember who's who anymore, which will not become easier over time. just clicking it and seeing the picture is enough to remember who that was again. At least for me.
    Btw, i would suggest you make a short recap of all the moving parts you presented here when you are about to release the full product. Like the recaps of the lostbelts, just the build up towards it

Else the character is damn cool. The concept of a failed Saver that can just save the status quo and to use the late Sebastianism anecdotes to make...a starry bull related gold King (who takes inspiration from whom here?) is really great, just fitting with the faceclaim. Character is great too and reminds me of the decision of Atalante in LB1 iirc.

University of Formatting | Gallery of Potential | Memorandum of the Extra Class Kings

Create-a-Servant 4 soon.

Blog Entries
    Damn. I posted the version with the wrong quotes for the Golden King and Del. That blunder is on me. Still. I will definetely need to look into preparing links for my future sheets that lead back to the previous ones. As well as updating the managerie. I'll also try and find a good pick for Pedra Bonita.

This sheet is actually a remake from my very first sheet. Which I wanted to revamp using my new style.

I'm glad that you liked it and I'll most likely need to edit it to add the changes you suggested it.

Your average angst/edge supplier BnEl15's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Top-level creator's note
    Beasts? Evils of Humanity? What are those? Today, we go back to the stories of "relatively ordinary people stuck in extraordinary situations"!
    This is also my way of (loosely) answering my own prompt over in the contest thread.

Anyway, it's recommended that you save his ascensions for last, since they kinda spoil his character progression a bit.
    Oh, and don't forget the music in the opening quote, just in case you didn't see it.

Saber of the Restoration

-- Overseer of the New Dawn --

"Servant Saber, Yamaoka Tesshu reporting for duty. Now, let us resolve our differences while spilling the least amount of blood possible, shall we? I may be a Saber, but I prefer to keep my blade sheathed as a last-resort option."

Source

"You know, I never really liked being a politician. Not to say I don't have talent in those bureaucratic fields, but politics just sounded like a game exclusively for the rich and powerful, you get me? The big, powerful men who have the resources and determination needed to steer the country to a better future. Me? I mostly enjoyed sparring with the neighbor's kids, or doing some calligraphy accompanied by a cup of tea in the evening. Even so, back then I realized that there's more to this life than me alone. People were depending on me, so I decided to swallow my ego and fight for their sake. I still miss those simpler days sometimes, but well, what can you do, right?"

Ascension 1

Source

"So this is what you call 'ascension'... This is my father's coat. He gifted it to me before I left home for an audience with the Shogun. The neighborhood kids begged me to stay back then, and my parents got a little teary-eyed, but I promised them that I'd return home again in the future, and luckily, I managed to keep my word. Ah, this brings back memories..."

Ascension 3

Source

"These are the western clothes gifted to me by the Shogun before the meeting with Kaishuu-dono and Takamori-dono! It's a little too fancy for my taste, but he just wouldn't take 'no' for an answer, no matter how much I tried to refuse it! More importantly, can you imagine that, Master? Me, sitting at the same table with giants like them? Eh? You think I'm on the same level as them? Ahaha, I'm honored history remembered me that way, but I never really felt like it, you know? I'm just... me, nothing more, nothing less."

Final Ascension

Source

"Myself and the people around me. The swordsman and the politician. The Shogunate and the Restoration. Pride for one's country and the willingness to change it for the better. All my life, I've stood before numerous crossroads demanding me to sacrifice one thing for another. I never really liked their demands, but I couldn't do much about them back then. But now, I've realized something. I don't have to choose! Life isn't a string of multiple-choice questions you have to answer! You have my thanks for helping me come this far, Master. The next time life hits me with another crossroad, I'll selfishly cut open my own path! One where I wouldn't have to choose between being myself or fighting for those who believe in me! Next time around, I'll be sure to keep those sentiments close to my heart. You have my word on that."

Class: Saber
    Other Classes: -

True Name: Yamaoka Tesshu
    Alignment: Lawful Good
    Origin: Japan (19th century)

Parameters:

STR: C
    END: C
    AGI: B
    MGI: E
    LCK: B
    NP: E~A

Likes: Calligraphy, his hometown, traditional Japanese dishes, competition
    Dislikes: Politics, bloodshed, compromising his beliefs
    Talent: Calligraphy, teaching, swordsmanship, politics
    Natural Enemy: Takechi Hanpeita, Okada Izo, Jirocho Shimizu
    Armament: Katana, pistol
    Catalyst: His death poem

Class Skills
    Riding (D)

A Skill denoting the ability to ride mounts and vehicles. Saber only had experience riding ships and horse-driven carriages, typical vehicles for his time, resulting in this Skill's subpar rank.

"I rode the Kanrin-Maru once on a trip. That's gotta count for something, right? Eh? Every other Japanese revolutionary from my era rode that ship at some point in their lives? Well, that's a bummer..."

Magic Resistance (E)

Grants protection against magical effects. Cannot cancel spells, but magic damage is reduced somewhat. As a relatively modern Heroic Spirit with no connection to magecraft, Saber only possesses this Skill due to his Class container.

"Ahaha, do you expect a guy next door like me to know anything about magecraft and the like? Heck, if you told me all of this back when I was alive, I'd probably think you're drunk or something! Sorry about that!"

Veteran (B)

A Skill given to Servants who have been summoned at the stage where they have mastered their mental fortitude. They are able to stay in a state of serenity under any circumstances, and through the contract they have, they are able to constantly stabilize their Master's mental state as well. Saber started studying swordsmanship at the age of nine and reached enlightenment at 45. Since Servants are usually summoned during their physical or spiritual peak, one would assume Saber would be summoned as an older man. However, he personally chose to manifest in his twenties, during the beginning of his involvement in the Meiji Restoration. According to him, the Restoration was undoubtedly the most turbulent period of his life, yet it was also the most memorable, which led to him choosing this form over his more 'experienced' older self. While the vigor he experienced in his youth does influence his mindset to some extent, he still possesses the wisdom and serenity of his later years, granting him this Skill.

"What, are you expecting some wrinkly old man to possess this Skill? I died at 52, so 45 is actually a pretty young age to reach enlightenment compared to many other masters I know! B-Besides, this may sound cliche, but it's not about how many years it took for you to get there, but how much effort you put into your years!"

Personal Skills
    Hero of Reform (B)

Having overcome the riotous closing days of the shogunate and contributed to the Meiji Restoration, a rare historical grand reformation, this is a special skill granted to Saber. In life, he fought for both sides of the war. Later on, he acted as a mediator between the two opposing forces, ensuring a relatively peaceful transition of power from the Tokugawa Shogunate to the Meiji Emperor. Unsurprisingly, it can be said that without his efforts, the Restoration might not have succeeded, or even if it did, there would have been considerably more lives lost in the process.

"If there's one thing I learned about 'heroes' after being summoned here as a Servant, it's that many of us aren't exactly 'heroes' in the strictest sense of the word. I'm no different. I didn't do everything with a grand scheme in mind, or a deep concept of destiny to fulfill. I only did what I thought was necessary. The little things, one step at a time. Before I knew it, one thing happened after another, and I ended up where I am now. Funny how life just works out that way sometimes, huh?"

Charisma (C)

A composite skill consisting of a person's charm as well as the natural talent to command or unify an army or country. While Saber cannot rule a country, he excels in acting as a middle ground between differing perspectives, creating a 'third option' and unifying people from all walks of life under his banner. A fitting Skill born from his feat of managing the Roushigumi, recruiting a large number of displaced peasants, and even allying with the terrifying Shimizu Yakuza Family of Shizuoka to ensure a peaceful transition to the Meiji era.

"Ah, you speak way too highly of me. I would never overstep my boundaries if I can help it! Anyway, it's not like I don't have my own grievances while allying with them, but, well... be it the Roushigumi or the Yakuza, they're all humans deep down. We all want the same things more or less, even if we have different ways of achieving it. As long as I keep that in mind, I believe I can work together with just about anyone!"

Bloodless Surrender (A)

One of Saber's greatest feat; convincing the surrender of Edo Castle to the imperial forces against the Tokugawa Shogunate, putting the final nail on the Shogunate's coffin and securing a decisive victory for the imperial army. Despite being a formidable samurai in his own right, Saber accomplished all of this without spilling a single drop of blood. Instead, he utilized his connections to arrange meetings between both sides of the revolution to obtain a clearer perspective on the matter. First, he had audience with the Shogun Tokugawa Yoshinobu to see what he thought about the situation. Then he met with the chief military advisor Katsu Kaishuu and did his best to convey the Shogun’s sincere desire for the benefit of the Country, risking his life in the process. Afterwards, he arranged meetings between Katsu Kaishuu and revolutionary leader Saigo Takamori. Together, the two opposing sides gradually resolved their differences, ending in the Shogunate's surrender. Without Saber's involvement, it's highly likely that the ongoing conflict would have escalated further, claiming more lives in the process. This Skill functions similarly to Proof of Friendship, suppressing hostile intentions and allowing proper dialogue between opposing sides to happen, all while keeping the number of casualties as low as possible.

"Now, now, let's lay down our arms and discuss our differing perspectives amicably over a cup of tea! Surely there must be a way for us to resolve this without spilling blood! Wars need not be fought with swords and firearms; all you need is conviction, and your very words alone could start or end them if utilized in the right situations."

Mind's Eye (True) (C+)

A heightened capacity for observation, refined through training, discipline and experience. A danger-avoidance ability that utilizes the intelligence collected up to the current time as the basis in order to predict the opponent’s activity and change the current situation. This is not a result of talent, but an overwhelming amount of combat experience. So long there is even a 1% chance of a comeback, this ability greatly improves the chances of winning. Capable of calm analysis of battle conditions even when in danger and deduce an appropriate course of action after considering various possibilities. As a samurai, Saber learned from numerous schools of swordsmanship, including the Jikishinkage-ryu, Hokushin Itto-ryu, and Nakanishi-ha Itto-ryu, before developing his own style of swordsmanship. Saber primarily excels in prolonged close combat, where his usual laid-back attitude would vanish, replaced by tranquil, unyielding determination. His movements are swift and graceful, a testament to his years of experience.

"Honestly, I'm a bit rusty since I didn't see much battle in my later years beyond my time teaching in the dojo. Then again, I suppose it's a good thing. This may sound weird coming from a samurai like me, but I yearn to see an era where swordsmanship is nothing more than a way to reach inner peace, as opposed to a skill necessary to use in a kill-or-be-killed situation. Ahaha, I wonder if that's the case in your time, Master?"

Noble Phantasm(s)
    Formless Blade of the Mind
    Itto Shoden Muto-ryu

Spirit, swift.
    Mind, calm.
    Body, light.
    Eyes, clear.
    Technique, decisive!

All right, here I come!

Type: Anti-Unit Secret Technique
    Range: -
    Max Targets: 1

A set of techniques born from the school of swordsmanship that Saber established; the Itto Shoden Muto-ryu, also known as the 'no-sword style'. At its core, this style of swordsmanship stems from the realization that the difference between Sword and Self, and between oneself and one’s opponent is illusory and that the underlying unity of all is the most important thing in swordsmanship. Victory is not granted through weapons or special abilities. Rather, the one variable that could differentiate victory from defeat is none other than one's own 'self'. Here are three techniques that comprise this Noble Phantasm...

Muto-ryu: Disarm

"All right, I hate to do this, but... stand down. Final warning."

The first technique, embodying Saber's principle of 'striking with the mind before the sword'. A psychological attack that overwhelms the enemy's senses with Saber's own convictions, manifesting as a myriad of illusory blades radiating with killing intent. So long as one possesses the primal fear of death, this technique will affect them without fail, disrupting their thought process, temporarily immobilizing them, or at worst, making them lose consciousness without a single strike as their minds crashed out of a primal sense of fear. Saber usually uses this technique as a warning, or an opening move should his Bloodless Surrender fail to dissuade his enemies from fighting. The best way to avoid the full brunt of this technique would be to possess an insensitivity to death itself. To that end, those possessing certain mental fortification Skills and/or certain types of Madness Enhancement may exhibit greater resistance to this technique compared to most others (though they would most likely still fall for the disruptive or immobilization effects, albeit to a lesser degree). However, the 'true' way to counter this technique would be to possess a fighting spirit equal to or greater than Saber's own; the willingness to face death head-on for the sake of one's own convictions. Having such fierce determination would allow one to negate this technique's effects entirely.

Muto-ryu: Integrate

"This is a technique I learned from my experiences both as a swordsman and a politician, something I picked up from an old friend of mine; a realization that regardless of strength or status, we are all humans deep down. When it comes down to it, the only thing that matters is conviction; your determination to improve, and the willingness to open your mind to new possibilities. That is all."

The second technique, embodying the idea that differences between oneself and one's opponents are purely illusory. Rather than any kind of supernatural ability, it is more accurate to say that this passive technique is a crystallization of Saber's capacity for observation and learning. Simply put, since 'there is no difference between myself and my opponent', Saber gradually 'integrates' his opponent's techniques into himself, slowly but surely closing in on the power gap between him and his opponent. Rather than 'copying' these techniques, Saber instead gains an almost instinctive level of knowledge on how to counteract them, gradually molding himself into a 'perfect counter' for the enemy in question.

Saber's insistence on him 'being the same level' as any enemy also grants this technique a secondary effect that gradually weakens an enemy's Skill's should they originate from anything else aside from one's personal feats (such as blessings or authorities granted by the gods, effects originating from certain weapons or relics they possess, or other Skills granted through Innocent Monster against one's own will) eventually sealing them outright. This effect is born of the notion that 'there is no difference between Saber and the enemy'. Therefore, should an enemy possess, say, a certain divine authority, Saber should naturally possess the same authority as well. However, since Saber does not, in fact, possess this authority. Therefore, the world instead comes to the conclusion that 'this authority does not exist', gradually weakening them before sealing them entirely. Eventually, Saber and his opponent would reach a point where the only things differentiating them from each other are nothing more than their convictions and determination to attain victory. All in all, this technique makes Saber a complete nightmare to face in prolonged one-to-one combat.

There are two ways to counter this technique. The first is to finish the battle as quickly as possible, while revealing as few techniques as possible. Basically, go all-out from the very start and try to finish the battle in one move before he could observe your techniques. The second is to face him with the advantage of numbers on your side, preferably with each fighter possessing a diverse fighting style while being at around the same power level as yourself. In such cases, he would need to adjust his 'counter-stance' against these multiple enemies and rapidly switch between them at the drop of a hat. Doing so poses a heavy strain on his mind, and he may eventually slip up, revealing a weak point.

Muto-ryu: Blade

"See, it's never about the sword itself. So long as you haven't embedded your own spirit into your sword, becoming one with it, even the finest blades and a thousand well-crafted techniques would be meaningless."

The third technique, embodying the principle of 'channeling oneself into one's blade'. In truth, there is nothing special about Saber's katana. It may hold some sentimental value to him, but it is nothing more than a standard weapon for his time; relatively durable, with no supernatural abilities whatsoever. Rather, the true 'sword' which allowed Saber to qualify for the class is none other than his own 'sword of the mind', which he channels through anything else that he perceives as a 'sword'. Used in conjunction with his second technique, this allows Saber to turn any 'sword' he wields into a formidable weapon equal in power to his enemies'. This feat is achieved by adding up the two power levels belonging to the two weapons, before dividing them equally. For example, let us say that a tree branch has the power level (this accounts for durability, agility, and attacking power) of 10. Meanwhile, the legendary sword Excalibur has the power level of 1000. Upon unleashing this technique, both weapons would have a power level of 505 each. In the end, just as Saber had taught, what weapon one wields is irrelevant; a weapon is only an extension of one's convictions, and conviction is the one variable that differentiates victory from defeat.

While Saber can perform this 'equalizing effect' to any type of enemy weapon, he can only wield 'swords' (or at least objects he perceive as one), meaning that while his versatility is high (tree branches, knives, iron pipes, and rolled-up newspapers can still qualify as a 'sword' in his mind), he still cannot wield anything that differs too much from his understanding of a 'sword' (spears, bow and arrow, machine guns, etc.). Furthermore, similar to his previous technique, this move has a higher chance to fail should he be confronted by multiple weapons simultaneously, as he would have to reapply and switch between these 'equalizing' effects quickly against each weapon.

Description
    Saber's True Name is Yamaoka Tesshu, a Bakumatsu-era Samurai, politician, and revolutionary. A legendary, larger-than-life figure whose actions were monumental to the Restoration... at least that's the impression one would get before meeting him directly. Unbefitting of his status, Saber is more of a
    big brother
    hero
    -next-door with a surprisingly grounded perspective on life. He takes pride in his actions, but not of the fame and status that originated from said actions. All in all, he insists that he's just "an average guy who stumbled into a not-so-average situation", and "no amount of medals or cushy bureaucratic positions could change the completely average guy that I am and I've always been inside".

Saber never liked his career as a politician and bureaucrat. An idealist at heart, he dislikes the idea of compromising his beliefs; carving out an integral part of himself and sacrificing his visions simply for the sake of 'getting along with others'. Even so, during the turbulent period of the Restoration, he acknowledged that there was more to life than his visions, and believing it to be the best way to resolve the ongoing conflict, he swallowed his ego to protect the people from his beloved hometown. As time went on, more and more people stood behind him, until he eventually carried the hopes of an entire country. Ultimately, the Meiji Restoration was a success, and he became known as a hero. Even so, he still refuses to get himself involved in unnecessary politics despite his talent in diplomacy, instead preferring to hone his 'casual' hobbies. He would not refuse any bureaucratic duty appointed to him by the Emperor or the Master, but in such cases, he would assume a stiff, robotic manner of speaking that makes it clear that he does not enjoy it. He insists that these mannerisms are not done on purpose (W-What!? I'm sorry, but even a hero gets stage fright every now and again!"). He justifies them by the realization that diplomacy is just an entirely different kind of burden than the one he's accustomed to, and while he managed to pull it off back then, the same cannot be said for certain now ("If you make a mistake while holding a sword, at worst you'd get yourself killed and that's that. If you say the wrong thing during a negotiation... you could inadvertently send thousands to their deaths, and I'm just not ready to bear that burden again. We all gotta know our own limits, you get me?").

Outside the high-tension political games that he usually tries to stay away from, Saber makes use of his time as a Servant by engrossing himself in swordsmanship and calligraphy; the two hobbies that he frequently neglected in life due to his bureaucratic obligations. He can be a stern, dignified teacher to anyone who wishes to learn from him, yet at the same time (perhaps due to the influence of his younger mentality), he's prone to fanboying over fellow swordmasters and martial artists. He's also highly competitive and overenthusiastic when it comes to furthering his own style, the type who would always ask for a rematch whenever he's beaten, until he managed to fully integrate the opponent's style into his own, increasing his own mastery.

Lastly, Saber's relationship with the notorious Bakumatsu-era Yakuza Jirocho Shimizu is also something worth mentioning. The uptight, straight-laced government official and the 'lawless' yakuza who would resort to various clandestine operations to get what he wants... The two could not have been any more different. However, while their partnership was initially purely pragmatic for the sake of the Restoration, the two developed mutual respect and friendship towards each other. From the statesman, the yakuza learned that not all conflicts must be solved through violence and domination. From the yakuza, the statesman learned that he doesn't always have to compromise his ideals, and he could carve out his own path through some... 'out of the box' thinking. And so, the two unlikely pair of friends addressed each other as 'oath brothers' (mostly due to the yakuza's insistence).

Saber does not have any specific wish for the Grail, but he is curious on his country's conditions after his time. He's also eager to finally be free of his political duties and experience a more 'carefree' life of honing his swordsmanship, calligraphy, and teaching the next generation.

Lore
    Yamaoka Tesshu (1836-1888) was a Japanese Samurai, politician, bureaucrat, and revolutionary from the Bakumatsu era.

Born Ono Tetsutaro, Tesshu's father was a high-ranking retainer for the Tokugawa Shogunate, while his mother was the daughter of a Shinto priest. As the son of a Shogunate retainer, one would expect Tesshu to live a relatively comfortable life amidst the final days of the Shogunate. To some extent, that was true; he was relatively well-off compared to most other citizens of Edo at the time. However, Tesshu desired more. From a young age, his father was rarely home, constantly away on business trips. This led to him acting out, becoming a local bully of sorts for attention. To 'set him straight', his mother enrolled him to a Jikishinkage-ryu school of swordsmanship at the age of nine, where the young boy finally found his calling.

As the years went by, Tesshu went from a local delinquent into a devoted student of martial arts. He studied various other styles of swordsmanship, and at times, even expanded his horizons further through spearmanship and hand-to-hand combat. He was well-known for his determination in local dojos, constantly challenging their masters into rematches no matter how many times he had lost before. In his spare time, he took up calligraphy, seeing it as a chance to hone his mind as well as his body.

For the longest time, Tesshu resented the Shogunate for taking away his father. He desired a quiet life, away from the political intrigue of the Shogunate. Unfortunately, such a simple fate was not meant to be. Hearing his son's accomplishments in swordsmanship, Tesshu's father persuaded him to join the Kobukan, a military organization run by the government. Tesshu halfheartedly accepted his father's proposal, and not long after, at the age of 17, he was appointed as a supervising sword instructor in the Kobukan.

Outside his time at the Kobukan, Tesshu's quest for mastery of swordsmanship continues. He studied under fellow samurai Yamaoka Seizan, and when Seizan fell to illness, Tesshu married his sister to continue the Yamaoka dojo, taking up the name 'Yamaoka Tesshu' in the process. According to anecdotes, his ambitions were as high as ever during this period of his life. He would frequently wake up his wife in the middle of the night to help him practice or write down 'revelations' he came across in his sleep, much to her annoyance.

The Meiji Restoration began affecting Tesshu's life in 1853, where Shogun Tokugawa Yoshinobu appointed him to act as the supervisor of the Roushigumi, a force of ronin serving as auxiliary forces to the Shogunate. A few years later, the Shogun appointed him as his personal bodyguard. While he was initially apathetic to the battles between the Shogunate and Restoration army, the battlefields he saw during his travels with the Shogun led to him questioning whether he's really doing the right thing.

In 1868, the Shogunate forces were gradually weakening, and Yoshinobu ordered Tesshu to arrange a meeting in Sunpu, Shizuoka between his advisor, Katsu Kaishuu, and the leader of the Restoration Army, Saigo Takamori. It was here in Shizuoka that Tesshu encountered the yakuza Jirocho Shimizu. Realizing similarities in their views, the two struck up a temporary alliance, which would later grow into a friendship that spanned decades. In any case, the meeting went off unexpectedly well, and Tesshu sat at the same table as both Kaishuu and Takamori. Through their discussion, Tesshu realized that at its core, the two sides simply wanted what was best for the people, even if they have different ways of doing so. Seeing how determined everyone was to fight for their convictions, Tesshu finally steeled his resolve and decided to fight for the people as well, the same way he initially fought to protect the people from his neighborhood.

Upon his return to Edo, Tesshu accompanied both Kaishuu and Takamori to an audience with the Shogun. At the time, the population of Edo was over one million people, and should negotiations fail, these people would risk getting embroiled in the conflict. Even so, the opposing sides remain deadlocked after hours of negotiations with no end in sight. Amidst this dangerous and highly volatile situation, Tesshu acted without hesitation. The people he encountered and the things he learned throughout his journey, from Kaishuu's dilemma between the country's future and its traditional values, Takamori's unyielding conviction to the things he believed in, the Shinsengumi's devotion to the Shogun, Shimizu's willingness to do everything in his power to protect his people... all of them prepared him for this very moment. Tesshu acted as a neutral party during this negotiation. With a heartfelt speech, he declared that all of them, regardless of their allegiance, simply wanted what was best for their people, and the country they loved so much. No more lives should be sacrificed for this cause. Instead, both sides should strife to use the means available to them to create an even better Japan, not just for the people living in the present, but also for generations to come.

After a few more hours of tense negotiations, the Shogun finally accepted their demands, surrendering his position willingly to the Restoration Army, believing them capable of ensuring a better future for Japan. This 'bloodless surrender' which Tesshu orchestrated at the age of 33 would become one of his greatest claim to fame. Without his involvement between the two parties, the Meiji Restoration could have ended on a much bloodier note. In the following years, Tesshu also accompanied the newly-established Meiji Government in ensuring a smooth transition of power.

Once the Meiji Government had been fully established, Tesshu was appointed as a government official in the Shizuoka domain. He managed the city as a politician, while his close friend Jirocho Shimizu managed the city's underworld, granting him insights to the problems faced by the common people that a high-ranking government official would not have the chance to oversee directly. Together, they turned Shizuoka from a quiet settlement into a bustling port town within just a few years.

Following the Restoration, Tesshu was also appointed as a tutor and close aide of the young Emperor Meiji. According to an anecdote, the young Emperor was fond of drinking and making fools of his ministers at the time. While the ministers were concerned with his behavior, none of them dared to oppose his orders. One day, the Emperor drunkenly challenged Tesshu to a wrestling match. Tesshu smiled as he accepted the challenge, he promised to present the Emperor with a bottle of the finest wine in all of Japan if he could land a single hit on him. Conversely, should the Emperor fail, he must promise to stop drinking and treat his ministers properly. Soon enough, the match started, and after more than fifteen minutes, the Emperor still failed to land a single hit on Tesshu, until he passed out of exhaustion. The other ministers protested Tesshu's irreverent attitude towards the Emperor, but he simply shrugged off their concerns, claiming that he never laid a single hand on him, and he did everything to himself. The Emperor, impressed by Tesshu's prowess, honored his promise to him and ceased drinking. He also begged Tesshu to take him in as a student, a decision he soon regretted after learning just how terrifying his mentor can be as a teacher.

As the years went by, Shizuoka prospered and the Emperor matured into a fine leader for Japan. Believing his work to be finished, Tesshu retired back to Edo. There, he finally realized his dream of opening a dojo and passing on his teachings to the next generation. During his final years, his dojo rapidly developed into one of the largest in Edo, with hundreds following his teachings. He continued training his students until his final moments where he succumbed to stomach cancer. During that moment, it was said that he composed his death poem, sat formally, and peacefully slipped into death.

Relationships
    Katsu Kaishuu:
    "I see the Kanrin-maru is in good hands. I remember our exchange back then, when you said you had to live for the sake of your students who gave their lives for a brighter future. I wonder if you've found peace here..."

Saigo Takamori:
    "The last samurai, huh... the title suits you. A pity I couldn't get to you in time back then, but I've always admired your determination to fight until the bitter end. I think we can all learn something from that."

Hijikata Toshizo:
    "Your convictions remind me of Takamori-dono's. The way you single-mindedly charged forward, cutting down everything that stands before you... of course, it'd be much better if you don't send a few dozen people dying behind you, but, well... I suppose they too died fighting for something they believed in. We may be on opposing sides at the end of that war back then, but you have my respect."

Takechi Hanpeita:
    "A delusional fool who would drag the whole country to hell just to uphold his self-righteous notions of 'justice' and 'patriotism'... Sorry, but losing to someone like you is the one thing I can't do."

Okada Izo:
    "'A big fish in a small pond', huh... You know, I was just like you once. Then I got the opportunity to see just how big the world really is, and that really opened my eyes. I reckon you should do the same when you have the time. Oh, and feel free to hit me up for a spar anytime! I'm sure I can help you learn a thing or two!"

Emperor Meiji:
    "Ah, Mutsuhito-sama! It's a pleasure to see you here again! We should really pick up on where we left off last time! Your stance is correct, but I feel you could put a little more force to your- eh? Where are you going? You won't run away from me this time, Your Highness!"

Yamaoka Eiko:
    "Ah, another revelation just came to me! You should stand here and hold this wooden blade like this! Tilt your body to the right a bit, and if I strike from this angle... bingo! I should write this down! Hold that pose for a while longer! Eh? It's three in the morning? Well, who cares about that! It's eight in the morning somewhere in the world! A-Ahem, but seriously though... thanks for bearing with this troublesome husband of yours for so long."

Miyamoto Musashi, Sasaki Kojiro, Yagyuu Munenori:
    "UWOOOHH, IT'S THE LEGENDARY OLD MASTERS! OMIGOSH OMIGOSH, I'M SOOO FREAKING HYPED! CAN I GET AN AUTOGRAPH!? I ALSO HAVE A FEW DOZEN QUESTIONS TO ASK ABOUT YOUR STYLE, NAMELY ON HOW-"

Lancelot, Richard the Lionheart:
    "Their fighting styles are greatly different compared to my own, but the way they wielded that twig as a blade is impressive! Could these men be one of 'my people'!?"

Samuel Colt:
    "Firearms are impressive, but I don't think they're as big of a deal as you claim it is. It's all a matter of conviction; a determined man with a toothpick would most likely accomplish more in a lifetime compared to a coward with a gun. Here, let me give you a little demonstration..."

Jirocho Shimizu:
    "Hm? You're wondering how a government official like myself managed to become friends with the yakuza? Ahaha, there's a funny story about that. At first, I thought he was just another no-good criminal looking to make a quick buck from the war!"
    "And I thought he was just another scummy politician trying to make a profit by exploiting the townspeople to fill his own pockets!"
    "But then we just clicked, you know? We understood that deep down, we all want the same things, even if the road we take may be different. Guess it just shows you how you can find allies in the unlikeliest of places!"
    "Ahahah, you said it, kyoudai!"

Jirocho Shimizu (Summer):
    "Kyoudai, is that you!? I knew you've always had a knack for legit businesses deep down! Let me see the menu here... ah, this one. Can I have a serving of your Edo-style frozen mochi? I've been craving a little taste of home lately."

Bond CE

*CLACK!*
    Wooden blades clashed, their sounds resounding through the air.

"Your strike is decisive. Firm." The old man complimented. "Your stance, however..."
    The old man swept at his student's feet, and the younger man fell to the ground with a thud.
    "It needs some work."

The old man coughed, and his students carried him back to his seat.
    "You are seriously ill, Sensei! Should you not get some rest!?" One of his students protested.

"Bah, if you have time to worry about me, you have time to practice!" The old man laughed them off.
    The students looked at each other, concerned.
    A few moments later, they all returned to their positions and continued practicing.

The old man looked at his students. Pride swelled within his chest.
    It all started with a bunch of neighborhood kids who wanted to follow in his footsteps, and now hundreds came to him for learning.
    He reminisced about the numerous people who left an impact in his life; The former Shogun, the Emperor, the naval engineer, the revolutionary leader, the yakuza... a few years had passed ever since their last encounter, but his memories of them remained as clear as ever.

These were the men and women he protected with his comrades.
    One day, they would be the one to protect Japan in his absence.
    In their hands, surely Japan would prosper as a nation who accepted influence from the west, while also maintaining its cultural identity.

Yes... his job is finally done. Japan is in good hands now.

"Seeing your students mature truly is the greatest honor a teacher can have." the old man thought to himself.

Accompanied by the calming, rhythmic sounds of clashing wooden blades, the old man closed his eyes for the last time, smiling with satisfaction as he did so.

Tightening my abdomen
    against the pain
    The caw of a morning crow.
    -The death poem of Yamaoka Tesshu, 1888

Creator's Notes
    A completely stand-up guy with no sign of undiagnosed mental illness and/or ultimately crippling character flaws? From me? It's more likely than you think!

- In Chaldea, he'd be one of the few Servants who could relate to the Master best, both being mostly average people thrust into extraordinary situations and making it through sheer determination and the help of others instead of relying solely on personal strength. He'd act as both a big brother and mentor figure of sorts to the Master.

- I shamelessly ripped off Reincarnation no Kaben for the first technique on his NP. It's justified with his teachings though, so I guess it still works. I just have some trouble putting it into words, and that picture really helped me.

- His abilities as a Servant don't amount to much outside of certain specific situations. The most terrifying thing about him, however, is his ability and determination to effectively "catch up to any enemy, no matter how big the power gap is between them". That's why it's best to either finish him quickly or just sic dozens of foes to him at once before he could "catch up".

- This marks my fourth entry to my 'Bakumatsu' series after Hanpeita, Kaishuu, and Shimizu. Maybe I should start working on Meiji sometime in the future... I still have no idea on what to do with him, though.

- Ideally, I imagine his ideal final ascension art would show him coming home with a smile, his uniform adorned by medals and other achievements, and the people of his neighborhood welcoming him happily, showing how much he's grown, and how he managed to fulfill his promise to come back one day. I couldn't find the art for that one though, so this will have to do.

- Related to my contest prompt, I say he fits loosely there cuz' while he is a teacher, he's not known for specifically teaching one 'hero' in particular, aside from the Meiji Emperor (which doesn't even amount to much in the Emperor's overall legend).
    Last edited by BnEl15; August 13th, 2021 at 02:26 AM.

Blog Entries
    @Wyvern: nice seeing your sebastian again. Really cool how you gave him brazilian oriented characteristics of sebastianism. I was also thinking on giving my Sebastian Charisma of Hope after Fortuna mentioned charisma is too vannila. Anyway, great seeing you using your old projects. Someday i will remake my Sebastian and the Saver of the Fifth Empire, but for now I have 3 other Empires to make.
    Last edited by Master_Therion; August 1st, 2021 at 06:09 PM.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Master_Therion View Post
    @Wyvern: nice seeing your sebastian again. Really cool how you gave him brazilian oriented characteristics of the)sebastianism. I was also thinking on giving my Sebastian Charisma of Hope after Fortuna mentioned charisma is too vannila. Anyway, great seeing you using your old projects. Someday i will remake my Sebastian and the Saver of the Fifth Empire, but for now I have 3 other Empires to make.
    I felt that the Servants I'm gonna be using for my Lostbelt should have better profiles on my newer style, so I took advantage of the information I already had to remake him. I believe Carlota Joaquina and Aqualtune will also need remakes.

Of course, I also plan to reveal another character from my Lostbelt on this month's contest. I already had one in mind for my Teacher Class servant after all. This just helps me get the motivation to make his sheet.

I also made sure to edit and update my servant list. And I'm probably gonne have to write a some sorta list of the entire cast of El Dorado. As well as who are the ones missing their sheets.

Blog Entries
    Saber is really cool. First of you killed it with the music, so damn great, both tracks, love them.
    He is indeed a bit unusual from your modus operandi. I mean he is mentally stable, wtf is this. History will judge him like Mother Theresa and think he was mentally ill anyways!
    I feel like it is novel that someone adds ascension quotes...oh god i hope i dont jump on that bandwagon too.
    CE was great as well.
    The skills are fitting and are precise for his one goal, good job.
    But oh man blade is one hell of a NP. Taking excalibur of all swords as an example is oof. Because it seems too good to be true. I do not think a person of his age can do shenanigans to get on equal footing with mystical swords. The process should be incredibly long. I would have perhaps have gone for balancing the strength parameter of them instead and keeping his katana or weapon as a typical manifested weapon that is outstandingly durable like all Servant weapons. Not like lancelots knight of owner, but enough to be durable enough to clash with other swords. Or perhaps you misunderstood those weapons. Without true name release even excalibur is a normal durable sword that hits with Arthurs STR parameter.
    Anyways, cool straightforward servant that is great in certain situations

Create-a-Servant 4 soon.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Wyvern View Post
    I felt that the Servants I'm gonna be using for my Lostbelt should have better profiles on my newer style, so I took advantage of the information I already had to remake him. I believe Carlota Joaquina and Aqualtune will also need remakes.

Of course, I also plan to reveal another character from my Lostbelt on this month's contest. I already had one in mind for my Teacher Class servant after all. This just helps me get the motivation to make his sheet.

I also made sure to edit and update my servant list. And I'm probably gonne have to write a some sorta list of the entire cast of El Dorado. As well as who are the ones missing their sheets.
    Unfortunately, i dont think any of my Lostbelt servants fit the prompt. Oh well, I have a business to run, so I should focus in finding another Portuguese mentor.
    Last edited by Master_Therion; August 1st, 2021 at 06:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lambda-Nu View Post
    If you wouldn't mind, I would like to volunteer to take over Padoru's spot as OP.
    Good luck, have....fun?

Blog Entries
    If someone is gonna add the entries into the list, if you see Caster of Palestrine or Giovanni Pierluigi of Palestrina from me, it is supposed to be John Vi of Portugal. I tried to do a fake identity but it sucked so i ended up removing the false identity.

Not a day over sixty and with the eyes of a cornered ferret. WhiteFrenzy's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    What the heck?! Our latest Servants are truly something else.

That Saver is just *CHEF KISS* but then again, what else we should expect from Wyvern at this point. He just drops bomb after bomb and we're all powerless to stop him from flexing so hard on us. And El's Saber is also so good. Like, so effin' good. I'd absolutely vote for him if he could be in the contest, ngl.
    ——————
    WHITEFRENZY'S
    servants | masters
    —————

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteFrenzy View Post
    What the heck?! Our latest Servants are truly something else.

That Saver is just *CHEF KISS* but then again, what else we should expect from Wyvern at this point. He just drops bomb after bomb and we're all powerless to stop him from flexing so hard on us. And El's Saber is also so good. Like, so effin' good. I'd absolutely vote for him if he could be in the contest, ngl.
    Well hello there nice person who indulges my servant making vice by giving me precious feedback!

Glad to see my rework has gained your approval! It's my first ever servant brought up to the level of my current sheet making skills so I was afraid it wouldn't have caught on very well.

Looking forward to another 'accidental' collaboration on the Monthly Contest!

Darkened Misty Metropolis Lambda-Nu's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Leftovers View Post
    Thank you.

I will update the OP as soon as I can, but doing so will take a while because of how much I will have to add and how busy I am with work. But I promise you, I will get it done as soon as possible. Please be patient, everyone.

- - - Updated - - -

To start, if your compilation is currently not listed in the OP, please let me know.
    The joys of being a Mommy

Loading... Loading... Loading... Loading... Complete.

Servant Database (v2.0)

CHALDEA SECURITY ORGANIZATION: AUTHORIZED PERSONNEL ONLY
    Singularity / Lostbelt Database

For those of you who'd like to see how far I'm getting on constructing new Servant sheets
    Upcoming Servant Sheets

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by DelRey View Post
    Saber is really cool. First of you killed it with the music, so damn great, both tracks, love them.
    He is indeed a bit unusual from your modus operandi. I mean he is mentally stable, wtf is this. History will judge him like Mother Theresa and think he was mentally ill anyways!
    I feel like it is novel that someone adds ascension quotes...oh god i hope i dont jump on that bandwagon too.
    CE was great as well.
    The skills are fitting and are precise for his one goal, good job.
    But oh man blade is one hell of a NP. Taking excalibur of all swords as an example is oof. Because it seems too good to be true. I do not think a person of his age can do shenanigans to get on equal footing with mystical swords. The process should be incredibly long. I would have perhaps have gone for balancing the strength parameter of them instead and keeping his katana or weapon as a typical manifested weapon that is outstandingly durable like all Servant weapons. Not like lancelots knight of owner, but enough to be durable enough to clash with other swords. Or perhaps you misunderstood those weapons. Without true name release even excalibur is a normal durable sword that hits with Arthurs STR parameter.
    Anyways, cool straightforward servant that is great in certain situations
    Whoops, yeah, looks like I totally misunderstood the application of the STR parameter. It's basically Power Split from Pokemon, but I guess it can be a bit too simplistic and improbable in this case. I like your balancing effect and keeping the katana as a main weapon, but I still feel like he should keep the pseudo-Knight of Owner ability since it just fits with his philosophy on how the type of sword you use doesn't matter, and it's about "becoming one" with your blade. Guess I'll keep the NP's effects on "turning any 'sword' he holds into a weapon durable enough (albeit not as powerful or durable as his main katana) to face Servants (without granting 'special abilities' to these 'swords' like Richard's 'do-an-Excaliblast-from-any-sword-he-holds' NP)".

Aside from that, glad you like him!

Quote Originally Posted by Lambda-Nu View Post
    Thank you.

I will update the OP as soon as I can, but doing so will take a while because of how much I will have to add and how busy I am with work. But I promise you, I will get it done as soon as possible. Please be patient, everyone.

- - - Updated - - -

To start, if your compilation is currently not listed in the OP, please let me know.
    Lambda's in for a heavy burden. Your efforts are much appreciated.
    And oof, there goes your 600th post, and a chance to write some shitpost-y sheet as a milestone celebration
    Last edited by BnEl15; August 2nd, 2021 at 12:40 AM.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by BnEl15 View Post
    And oof, there goes your 600th post, and a chance to write some shitpost-y sheet as a milestone celebration
    We will hold you accountable if you dont shitpost your 400th post

Create-a-Servant 4 soon.

Blog Entries
    Oh shoot, better get ready then