Page 261 of 620 FirstFirst ... 161211251256259260261262263266271311361 ... LastLast
Results 5,201 to 5,220 of 12384

Thread: Create-A-Servant 3

Local Extra Class Aficionado DelRey's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    nice 800th post. good sheet
    "Let's see the color of your coin, my friend."

Behold my vault of Heroes.
    Where the Heavens and the Abyss breath the Music of Humanity.

The King's duty is to provide. And provide, I shall.
    University of Formatting | Gallery of Potential | Memorandum of the Extra Class Kings

Our Kingdom will grow. And we shall know each citizen.
    Create-a-Servant 4 soon.

Not a day over sixty and with the eyes of a cornered ferret. WhiteFrenzy's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Oof look at me blown away by our amazing creators yet again. You guys don't play fair, I could never resist these Servants. </3
    ——————
    WHITEFRENZY'S
    servants | masters
    —————

Blog Entries

I

The following notes are extracts from a highly valued member of the Clock Tower from his student days.
    For reasons of Public Safety parts of the notes are redacted. A higher clearance level is necessary to read more.

Recently learned about the [REDACTED]. Existence is intriguing. What are they in the grand scheme of things? Called [REDACTED] they have to be linked to us. But what came first? Them or us? We have to come first, else they would not be the [REDACTED]. Or are they their Origin? No, I doubt that. They grow from us and not we from them. So if we assume we came first, what was the trigger to birth them? Was there a trigger to begin with? My first thought is to see the [REDACTED] as a gigantic mirror image of the [REDACTED] just like recently proposed. If so, then there are certain aspects of the [REDACTED] that are also present in the [REDACTED]. That would explain their existence as part of the theorized, yet criticized [REDACTED]. The response then, the [REDACTED] Servants could then be likened as sort of defenses, just like they exist in our [REDACTED]. It is too early for me to say. but it would not be too outlandish to believe that the existence of [REDACTED] is a [REDACTED] wish fulfillment. This sheds new light upon who we are. But I am not sure. I need an expert. He is an expert and is in London again. Need to meet him. Probably breaks some rules, but it is him who found it.

Notes are to be reevalued after the review of the data gathered by the Chaldeas Organization. Further redacting may be necessary.
    You suddenly wake up when the door opened wide and Da Vinci enters the room.
    "Hey Master, what is with the face? Something on your mind?"
    "Oh hey, it is nothing. Just had a little nap. It feels like I dreamed something weird, but I already forgot about it."
    "Got no sleep last night? Something on you mind?"
    "Actually yes. It is just what Athena said to me a while ago while we were at the beach. She came to help us for something, but she was so cryptic about it. What was that all about?"
    "We do not know and Athena literally gatekeeps her information. No way we could get something out of her if she believes it is not her whole role anymore. But it is us we are talking about. We are trouble magnets, Master. We can wish we werent, but we are nonetheless. The only thing we can do is be determined to do what we ca--"
    The conversation comes to a sudden hold. The red sirens howl and they are asked to gather at the nearby summoning control room.
    "Master of Chaldea is present with Technical Advisor Da Vinci, what is happening?"
    "Several things. First we discovered a small scale Singularity in Germany. Second if you look out of this window here there is a Spiritron Cloud. Someone summons himself inside Chaldea. Third we have two Servants missing. Meuniere?"
    "Yes. The Singularity is roughly located in Germany, but it is on the scale of the Shinjuku Singularity. The two Servants missing are-"
    "The cloud takes on form. A Servant is summoned!"

< - ⪻ - ⋘ - ⪡ - ⫷ -- ✙ -- ⫸ - ⪢ - ⋙ - ⪼ - >< - ⪻ - ⋘ - ⪡ - ⫷ -- ✙ -- ⫸ - ⪢ - ⋙ - ⪼ - >

"Ah finally. Took you long enough to notice. Both me and the problem. Pleased to meet you, Chaldeans. My name is Carl Jung and I am summoned here as an Agent of the Counter Force. Excuse me, but I have to wait this one out a bit. As you can see I am not much of a fighter. Good Luck!"

"Huuuuh?!"

Ruler of Archetypes

First Ascension

Second Ascension
    Third Ascension
    Final Ascension
    Spiritron Dress: Counter Guardian Outfit

Class
    Ruler
    Alternative Classes
    ???
    True Name
    Carl Jung
    Aliases
    Father of Analytical Psychology, Discoverer of the Collective Unconscious
    Origin
    Switzerland , Historical Fact
    Height/Weight
    185cm / 75kg
    Alignment
    Lawful Good
    Attribute
    Human

STR END AGI MAN LCK
    E E E C C

Psychology, his mentor Freud, humanity, history
    Dislikes
    stubbornness
    Talent
    helping
    Natural Enemy
    his mentor
    Armament
    Mask
    Catalyst
    The Red Book

Class Skills

Archetype Identification C
    A personal variant of the Ruler Class Skill True Name Discernment.
    Ruler can use his vast knowledge from All Kinds of Specializations to identify certain Archetypes the Servants embody and can discern their identity from there.
    Even if he can not reveal the True Name, he knows in essence who they are and can counteract. This allows Ruler to circumvent effects that prevent the discovery of their identity and also helps his Noble Phantasm.

Magic Resistance E+
    Mostly granted through his Class Container, but he did have some supernatural encounters during his life. Like seeing a spirit in his childhood days, hearing voices and accurately predicting a certain event to happen twice while talking with his mentor Freud. Therefore he has better resistance against Magecraft that utilize spirits or ghosts.

Nemesis C++
    The signature skill of the Counter Class. Granted temporarily when summoned for his mission. The ability of this Servant to locate and hunt down their ‘fated enemy’ is high, being able to point to the region in which they hide.
    Ruler can feel the presence of the one he is meant to fight as a Counter Agent. While he has problems locating them in the physical plain, his presence in a broader scheme of things is apparent to him from anywhere. This skill is lost once the threat is eliminated and is not part of his regular summons.

Personal Skills

Psychology A
    A composite skill of Human Observation, Discernment of the Poor and Understanding of the Human Body. At high ranks the user is able to gain access to the skills Suggestion and Torture Technique (Mental). A skill granted to those with the ability to understand the inner mechanism of the human body and mind. Raises own aptitude to inflict Mental Interferences and resist Mental Interferences from others.
    Ruler is the Father of Analytical Psychology or 'Jungian' Psychology. Compared to his Mentor and Father of Psychoanalysis he chose a more scientific approach and involved history into his theories. He was also less stubborn than him and is willing to adapt his theories to the modern world.

All Kinds of Specializations B
    Folklore, Fairytales, Mythology, Religion, Astrology, Alchemy, History, Ancient Languages, Writing, Art, He was proficient in many things and they all had their part in him understanding the world and human mind. Without them he would not have Archetype Identification.

Connection to the Root E
    Normal parameters will become meaningless to those in possession of this skill.
    The connection grants him an ability akin to Clairvoyance. Ruler can feel certain things that ought to be hidden and can peel away the layers that veil the secrets. This grants him Archetype Identification and the ability to know when someone hides something very important. It also makes him a natural enemy of Fakers and Pretenders.
    Ruler's Origin is 『 Unmasking 』. After awakening to it he discovered aspects of the World itself - the Collective Unconscious of Humanity - and connected with it. He publicized it's existence to the world. This made him both an enemy and ally of it and therefore was granted a unique role as a Temporary Counter Guardian.

Noble Phantasm

Persona and Shadow
    Obvious Mask and Hidden Evil

Actually two separate Noble Phantasms, but similar to an Innocent Monster effect, the modern human consciousness nowadays associates them together, probably because of a certain popular game franchise. Ruler is by no means a fighter, neither physical or magical. Even well trained men could overwhelm someone like him. But to have at least some ability to fight back he fashioned this Noble Phantasm. The Mask is a representation of his own 'Persona', a personal Archetype that represents the expectations society has for us as an individual in a certain position, in which we comply in obedience and act accordingly. That can be the Mask of a patient doctor, a charismatic politician, a dedicated teacher, a rowdy teenager, etc. It has no real effects in this Class Container, but apparently in his other one. But breaking this mask unveils his inner 'Shadow'. The Shadow is the Archetype of what we deny in ourselves and have cast into oblivion. The things we dont acknowledge about us can be our sexuality, spontaneity, aggression, instincts, cowardice, carelessness, passion, enthusiasm, love of material possessions. It embraces all those sins, dark thoughts, and moods for which we felt guilt and shame. Ruler claimed that accepting your shadow as part of us is necessary to go beyond the shallow Persona we present to the world and make us true individuals. Ruler understood that and accepted it as part of himself and thereby can use it as his Noble Phantasm. By activating it changes his appearance to a darker version, as if he became an Alter. This allows him to increase his physical Parameter, but how much is dependent on the 'size' of his Shadow. It can grow when he accumulates insults, damage, mental attacks and other things that could weigh on someones mind. At the absolute maximum output he can fight on equal footing with lower mid class Servants, at least for a short while. It is not a tool for attack, but self defense for Ruler and even he rather would not show this side of him.
    For his summoning as an Agent of the Counter Force he can overcharge it as a Broken Phantasm and detach his Shadow and send it as a powerful Mental Attack towards a target, taking a copy of his negative aspects and confronting his enemy with them as if they were their own. Usually a decently strong attack, but it functions as a hard counter in one specific moment.

Archetype Extraction
    Grundstruktur menschlicher Muster
    Basic Structure of Human Patterns

A Noble Phantasm, hightened in capabilities while he is a Counter Guardian. One of Ruler's claims to fame is the explanation of the Archetypes, fundamental and primordial images and symbols that are present in the collective consciousness. Those Archetypes are the reason why several mythologies and folklore or even aspects of art have the same common themes, despite their independence from each other. Archetypes are for example Chaos and Order, The Tower, the Sea or the Great Mother and Tyrannical Father or Trickster and Wise Old Man. There are innumerable Archetypes, but they are all shared between our species. They are the psychological analogue to our biological instincts and are the most basic thing that newborns possess. See them as psychological organs. Their presence across time shows the incredible impact they had in our evolution as intelligent beings.
    As a Noble Phantasm Ruler is allowed to identify the Archetypes that make up aspects of the Servants such as 'Trickster', 'Rightful King', 'Warrior', 'Lover', etc. and moves them. This can either be from the collective unconscious to the collective conscious, strengthening those aspects temporarily or pluck them temporarily from the collective unconscious, removing their power. This can lead to a strengthening/weakening or even sealing of Skills, Noble Phantasm or Parameter according to this Archetype. In the most extreme cases the disruption is so severe, that they lose all their power, because their conceptual foundation as a Heroic Spirit is damaged. This can also effect Divine Spirits and the potential is much higher for them and other ancient Spirits in general. If Ruler would remove the concept of 'Warrior' it would severely weaken Cu Chulainn, remove 'Hero' and Gilgamesh loses his status as a top servant. Remove the aspect of the Great Mother and Demeter could lose her divinity. Do the opposite and move 'Magician' to the consciousness and the Master itself could cast magic several levels above their best abilities and 'Sage' could increase the wisdom of modern Scientist Servants beyond belief.
    Of course an ability like that takes tremendous amounts of Mana, it is nearly impossible for a Servant of his Standing and recency to harm the Heroes of Legends, be it King Arthur or earlier. But as a Counter Guardian he can break all limits and for one time only, he could affect even the most powerful Archetypes. The cost is his Saint Graph and he will be destroyed shortly after lifting his Noble Phantasm.

Quotes and Relationships

"I am not what happened to me, I am what I choose to become. And I am what I do and not what I say I will do. Always remember that, young one."

"Knowing your own darkness is the best method for dealing with the darknesses of other people."

"As a child I felt myself to be alone, and I am still, because I know things and must hint at things which others apparently know nothing of, and for the most part do not want to know."

"In all chaos there is a cosmos, in all disorder a secret order."

"Loneliness does not come from having no people about one, but from being unable to communicate the things that seem important to oneself, or from holding certain views which others find inadmissible. So you can be surrounded by people, but feel intense solitude. That is why it is so important to have meaningful conversation without fear of ostracization. I fear the current times distorted many things. You are physically alone, while talking to the world. Thousands can hear your words, but none truly understand them. You do not talk to people anymore, you talk to masks that need to be upheld and valued. If you lose that mask, you lose yourself. Overidentification with just one aspect of yourself is rampant. A generation that wants to be individuals, but never become one in the endeavor to become perfect. But you can not become whole from shaving off the bad parts, it is not how it works. This time is truly grotesque in my eyes, it is so sad what has become of modern men. Young one, I know you are different, but let me tell you: If you want to become the true self of you, remember no tree can grow to heaven unless its roots reach down to hell. Embrace your flaws and accept them."

Lore and Background

Carl Jung (1875-1961) was a Swiss psychiatrist and psychoanalyst who founded analytical psychology. Jung's work has been influential in the fields of psychiatry, anthropology, archaeology, literature, philosophy, psychology and religious studies.

Jung grew up in almost poor circumstances. His mother was an eccentric and depressed woman; she spent considerable time in her bedroom where she said that spirits visited her at night. Although she was normal during the day, Jung recalled that at night his mother became strange and mysterious. He reported that one night he saw a faintly luminous and indefinite figure coming from her room with a head detached from the neck and floating in the air in front of the body.
    This shaped his view on personality, because he believed he too had two personalities like his mother.
    As a boy he had the hobby to craft little figures and hide them in the attic, which he visited form time to time. He was later fascinated to hear that indigenous tribes did the same thing in the practice of Totems. This would later inspire his research into symbols and Archetypes, culminating in the theory of the collective unconscious.
    When he was 12 he hit his head in school, which led to him staying at home for half a year. But he would also start fainting when he wanted to go to school or do his homework. When he noticed that this might have influences on his future he started to learn in his fathers study. He overcame his condition and strived for academic excellency. At the start of the century he moved to Zürich and studied psychiatry and medicine under Eugen Bleuler. It was there that Jung was exposed to the young field of psychoanalysis from Freud and his works. Over time they made contact and established a correspondence with each other influencing their works. When they first met in person they had a 13 hour long discussion. It was te begin of a great friendship. Few years later they travelled together to America for a conference. The gathering of around 30 established researcher in their fields led to a wide acceptance of psychoanalysis in North America. A year later in 1910 Freud proposed Jung, "his adopted eldest son, his crown prince and successor," for the position of lifetime President of the newly formed International Psychoanalytical Association. However, after forceful objections from his Viennese colleagues, it was agreed Jung would be elected to serve a two-year term of office.
    But their relationship would later be tested over the divergence of their theories regarding the Libido and the Collective Unconscious. The publication of Jung's theory of the collective unconscious cost him their friendship. Many of his other colleagues broke contact too and it began a time of isolation for Jung. During this time he retreated back to his so called "Tower", a sizable house at a riverbank without electricity and many adornments depicting ancient scriptures and legends. At the age of thirty-eight, Jung experienced a horrible "confrontation with the unconscious". He saw visions and heard voices. He feared for his mental health, but valued the experiences, which he wrote inside his Black Book. In later years he travelled to India and East Africa, which had profound effects on him and his understanding of the human mind and culture.
    Years later he became a professor before resigning due to health issues. He returned to his private life and continued to write until his death in Summer 1961.

Carl Jung had the special Origin of 『 Unmasking 』. It is something that allows him to find that which tries to be hidden. An Origin not to solve mysteries like another associate of Chaldea, but one to find mysteries. It grants him the ability to perceive phenomena that wish to be concealed to human senses. This did include ghosts and spirits like the one he saw during his childhood days. It also helped in his profession as a psychiatrist, trying to understand his patients, digging through the layers they erected to hide their troubles. The voices and things he were not there in his physical world. What exactly he saw is unclear, but what he did not publicize was that he had it regularly in his life and it partially led to his discovery of the Collective Unconscious or more precisely the Counter Force of Alayashiki.

Craft Essence

A Lesson for the Mages

"Did you know, that I had friends in the Clock Tower? Yes, I did know of your world of the mages during my life. I always had fond internal relations with the magical through my interest of mythology and religion, so I was quite fascinated when some dubious young man invited me for tea to talk about something that would 'blow my mind'. He said he was an aspiring mage and that the concept of the collective unconscious is something that was known or at least theorized a while in the Clock Tower. They even adapted my terms for it, but he doubted they truly understood the intricacies of my theories and psychology in general. He quickly got to the point and explained to me the existence of Beasts. Beings representing the sins of humanity. I should give my opinion on them from the perspective of my psychology. I explained that if the magical collective unconscious truly exists how he explained it to me, it seemed like I had to use the theories of my mentor to a certain degree. If we assume the unconscious is similarly build like the individual human mind, or more specifically the unconscious aspects, then one can claim that Beasts are the unconscious and repressed wishes for self-destruction and self-harm of the human race. My mentor would call them the 'embodiments of the Death Drives inherit to all of humanity'. I personally would say they are the Shadow of Humanity or that they are born from them. Everything we dislike about us, what everyone dislikes about themselves, is moved into this Shadow. There they take on the form of certain archetypes...no they attach themself to them. I do not know all the possible sins, he does not either, but he knew there was a Beast of Shame for example. My proposition therefore was that all the negative emotions related to Shame gather around the Archetype of Shame and form a Crown. And when someone manifests that gathers the worlds perception as this Archetype, they acquire the crown and become the Beast of Shame. But in the end, I am no mage. But funnily enough I am nowadays called a shaman! Anyways take my theory as you like."

Editors Notes:
    I actually feel like I did Carl Jung a bit dirty. He is a really big figure in psychology and a brilliant mind, but I had less knowledge about him than Freud for example and I used Jung as somewhat of a tool for a broader story. I do think I incorporated his big contributions in form of skills well enough with enough room for his other class i already have cool concepts for, but I think I just scratched the surface. He will probably get a rework once day, if not at least character and background will be updated, because he is a really interesting man and I only saw him through a lense to accomplish my goal. For that reason I for now stuck with some of the quotes I read from him that stuck to my mind without too many interactions with others for now. See it as like Muramasa in the Lostbelt stories and one day he gets summoned as a Servant to Chaldea, different, but with real relations. Expect more of him, I will likely see him as a narrative tool for Mythology stuff.
    For continuation of this small story read this sheet
    Last edited by DelRey; August 21st, 2021 at 05:29 PM.

University of Formatting | Gallery of Potential | Memorandum of the Extra Class Kings

Create-a-Servant 4 soon.

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle Vance's Avatar
    I frankly expected that a sheet like this for this specific person would happen one day. Hell, i even entertained the idea of making one myself before shelving it. Still nice sheet though.

Wyrd oft nereð unfǽgne eorl, þonne his ellen déah... Skull's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    It wouldn't be Jung without a Persona Faceclaim.
    "Here's a bangin lil' tune about takin' on The Man!"

(Check out my Super Special Awesome Servant Compendium here)

Blog Entries
    Yes yes yes. Finally, a Carl Jung sheet. Thank you DelRey, I can now die in peace. + also I really like his Craft Essence, a very cool interpretation of the Beast class by best Ruler Jung!

Blog Entries
    thank you, I have an (imo) even cooler idea for Jung later down the line

Create-a-Servant 4 soon.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Kabalisto Koga's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Therer are some very good servants made in the last days well i will later look at them .
    Your verified Chikara-production Studios !

Dont ship me with anyone unless i say so !

When you wake a Dragon in his Lair...

Not a day over sixty and with the eyes of a cornered ferret. WhiteFrenzy's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Carl Jung: Look, I was already won over with best boy as the FC you didn't had to go off this hard. This is some unhinged energy you've unleashed in this sheet and for once, I'm so glad I could be here to witness your glory. Everything about this Servant is so cool, so stylishly creative, just so you, and... And then you're saying he's the appetizer? There's something even greater in the horizon waiting for me!? Giggles I'm in danger.
    ——————
    WHITEFRENZY'S
    servants | masters
    —————

Blog Entries
    As i didnt made it this tie do i present my contest servant also her i am curious about your oppinions .

Hassan i Sabah
    (Assassin)

"Greetings Sorcerer ,Hassan i Sabah has answered your call , may your intentions be noble .."

Titles: The Second Coming of the Original Hashashin , Hassan of the Demon Crystal , The Zoroastrian Hassan
    Height: 193 cm
    Weight: ??
    Origin:former sasanian Persian Territories
    Alignment:Lawfull Evil
    Attributes: Human
    Weapons: Khanjali type daggers ,a persian Sabre ,his Armor and Mask
    Other Qualifying classes :Caster,Avenger (under specific circumstances like irregularities of the summoning ritual),Grand Assassin candidate
    Likes: The Bathing in Wind ,the smell of Flowers,piety and honesty of ones heart
    Dislikes :spinless Cowards ,the kin of Angra Mainyu,
    Talents/Hobbies: Stealth and secrecy,the art of Assassination ,Being outside and spectate the Environment (unobserved)

Parameter:

Strenght:CB Endurance :CB
    Agility:BA Luck:C+ (B+)
    Mana:CB NP:BA+

Background

Chapter One
    The Story of the Man started with an Boy that was Born in a Sect of worshippers of Angra Mainyiu in which he was drilled in their dark practises until he was tasked to assault an Temple of Zoroastrian Priests ,so did he that at first and invaded it and he attacked the preists there and killed several members as then he wanted to kill the Old Highpriest happened upon the plea an Miracle the century old flame resonated and iluminated the Temple and /or a pillar of Light cloaked the whole Sanctuary and He saw in the Flame an Divine Manifestation in full Glory which resembled a in Shining Armor clad Horse Rider which asked him why he attacked his worshipper and why he obeyes the orders of Angra MAinyu he stated " Angra Mainyu will lead the world and Humen to ist destined place and to reach this Goal it is neccesary to execute atrocious deeds and hellish exertion and everrything that stand in the way is an onstackle that must be exterminate "was he shouting the Young Man with full religious(or indocrtinated) Determination as then the Apparition answered ,

"You are full of Determination but this Determination is corrupted as you are leading the world just in ist demise like the other followers of him you are like the other before you that should be tainted by his Curses and Darkness until you are prisoned just like with Zahak who was tricked by him , so tell me Young Boy would you say those Humen are just "Obstackles" like you said ?"

and was showing him manifestations of he persons he has killed from yesterday aswell the interactions of the Adults with the Young Apprentices ,he saw how peacefully the Mature priests were with the apprentices , that they laugh with each other and remembered how it were in his Cult where Violence and infighting between the Trainee was commonplace . Then did he fll to his knee and noticed that he was wrong and mislead and asked for mercy at the High Priest and the divine Manifestation and did out of guilt start to cry ,the Priest was wiling to it but he said that he cant go against Ahura Mazda decision . The Divine Figure gave him his pardon but demanded that he atone for that in return so did He at first helped to bury the killed and started to receive their teachings and it was for him at first a Alien like experience to see the light of the Sun ,being touched by the gentle wind and to experience the smell of Fresh Flowers aswell the kindness to each other were for him not used impressions but he were though happy to have a home in some sense did he feelt guilt so after he reached 17 . year of his life made he the decision after he safed some childrenn from an other Cult member ,to purge the Angra Mainyu Cult as form of atonement aswell to ensure that no one fall victim to it .

So did he aproach the base of the Cult and oath on those he falsely took their lives to avenge them and to ensure hat this Cult doesnt spread his poisen in the world so broke he in the Base which although it were years as he cameback did he knew the Building perfectly and took out every Member until he was faced by the Cult Leader which where a heavy and difficult enemy to overcome as he summoned Dark Serpents and other Dracoid beings but he was able to defeat him as he as he used on Gem he got from the High Priest that was lying centuries in the holy Flame to unleash Ätes that burned every member and Dark Creature aswell defeated the Cult Leader and although were he aswell engulfed was he left untouched and his injuries were healed then did he took the treasures of the Cult and gave the secluded Zoroastrian Temple an great part and he distributed the Gold and jewels of the Cult around the Areas to the poor People that hungered aswell did he in disguise spread in the vilages the rumors of an "Dark Helper" or "Assassin of justice" and some Locations wher those in peril could bring their letters or other embassies ,he didnt showed himself from the majority of the populaze of the Region as he were still unworthy to Show his face but he acted after their Problems and solved them like to dispose of a tyranic vilage leader which took the beverage of his vilagers and defended them with Mercenaries so did he in one night assaulted the leader , his mercenaries and broke all Doors so that the vilagers could take what they needed .

He himself took shelter in a cave high in the mountains and keeped just small amounts of Gold or Food just the absolutely neccesary for his own life it goes without saying that the tales of an "helping Shadow" in the eastern Regions did reached the ears of the Hashashashin order which wer at one side intrigued and at one other were in Need of an Leader as the elder members didnt saw any of the actuall Members as worthy of the Title Hassan i Sabah so did they traveled to the mountainous Region were they asked the vilagers after the mysterious Guardian like they called him ,but at he Question if anybody has seen him personally could they only head shackingly deny as theyr only way to communicate with him are certain spots outside the vilages like one at a certain Rock Formation ,a small Stone Arc , one in a smal Forest Grove or one at a certain River example wise where they ocasionaly left some Food or signs of gratitude there but the most of them were oddly enough returned to those that placed them ,only at one time as one Young Boy or Girl came to one of the places and cried strongly did he showed he himself and asked personally what Problem he had ,did the Child answered that one jealous Man wounded their Father heavily and abducted their Mother ,he then was walking aside the child and he dropped a healing balm and told him to treat the wounds of its Father and then did he vanished without a further trace ,the next day did the Child heard a loud knocking on the Back door and as he and the Father looked after did they found their Mother/Wife unharmed lying on the Ground conciousless and as she woked up did she told them that she was by the Man and his other Friends humiliated and shortly before they tried to rape her were they surprised by the "Guardian" which finshed all of them of and used a sort of Magic or other abbillity to put her to Sleep as he then told her to be calmed as he take her back to her Family.

Chaper two
    Regardless which Vilage they visited and which vilager they asked was this the sole Story of where he showed himself ,they Elders were affirmed that this Man is worthy to be given the title of the Leader . So were they discussing how they should come in contact with the Man ,so did one of them suggested to investigate the "Contact-points" to see if they are able to gain some clues so did they look at the different places after certain traces but they were not any traces that could give them some hints so did they decided to sit down on one of These Points to pray in the hope that he would appear ,and indeed did they noticed that they were spied upon from him as even if they were not at the Level of a "Hassan" were their abbllities and experience not to be understimated ,but he didnt approached them as he feeled that they are suspicious as even from time to time wandering Merchants or travelers passed through the Area did he noticed that they are searching after something or more likely after himself so did he withdraw from the Scene and decided to not take action as misunderstanding from his side and they could be also perhaps just lost travelers .

But they decide to be persistentso that they visited the place for whole three to four days ,he noticed that unmistakeable they are searchin g after him so landed between their feet an Dagger with an paper letter on it as they opened it did they read ,

"What are you searching and why are you desire to meet me Forreigners ?"

THey then answered that they are from an old order that has set ist order to Keep the balance oft he world by slaying those that deviate from this path and that they havent any member that would be worthy to inherite the title and Position of their Leader and that they need his power and prowes for this Goal as they lacking what he possess , upon Hearing their reasoning and speech did he raised his voice ,

"I feel flatered to be selected in this Position but are you truly strive to thisGoal as several orders ,cults but the most are deviate and instead go after their own agendas and desires ,like there are some that are in the grasp of Angra Mainyu,so give me a proof of your Faith …! "

was he saying to them in a voice that echoed through magical Hall and sounded almost like that of an inhumane spirit then a human as e wanted to directly confronnt their worldview ,and they looked at each other and one of them fall to their knees and exclaimed that tthey Need help as there is a Demonlord whichs door to his realm is Opening and thatt they arent capable of defeating him ,so did this member bowed down to the Ground with his orehead touching the Ground with his voice full of fear . He feeled that his reaction was geniune and earnest so did he stepped and appeared before him as they looked up saw they a big and athletic build man cllad in dark greyish speckled cloak and his Face covered by a sceletal Mask which had resemblance with an predator animal . In General did hed gave of the Impression of someone that lived ascetic like in the mountain range but not out of Need but self chosen as they for a split second thought to have discovered the "original Hassan" as he gave of such an immense aura .

After they regained their breath did they discussed with him some Topic About The order and he accepted the offer but said them that he must before he leave pass an embassy upon These vilages as he will not be able to protect them have they now to use their own strenght to grasp the path to harmony so did created some Stone artifacts he let appear in the vilages with certain embassies that are encrypted in a way that the vilages need to coperate with each her to decipher it.After he placed them one important places withhin the vilages told he the three Hashashin members that he Need one Day to make himself Ready so did he after he collected his few belongings like Equipment and one Stone-Carving he got from the Zoroastrianic temple which gave him strenght to continue during the years aswell did he installed a holy fire in the cave so that the cave becomes for the Vilages lower in the valleys a sort of protective and Blessing giving Point aswell did he created a bounded field that should ensure that only those which are worthy to follow in his feet tracks as "Guardian of the Mountains" reach the cave as he there left some instructions and a small embassy for the Person which should happen to be his succesor ,then after the Day did the trio waited for him on the Mountain passage he told them .

So did he reunited with them and they started to travel back to the orders Base were they walking through mountainous paths the three members had difficulties like their travel to the mountain area where the Guardian operated ,buut he himself had barely any Problems instead did he grasped the leading Role of them as he were versed in the art of Survival as he explained that he mostly lived from the Food he gathered in the sparse higher mountain Areas and eated just small amounts of Food during his missions that the beverage is dont lying in the Hand of one Person (like mentioned before) or that he denied to accept the Food offerings of the vilagers as he knew that mostly the poorest are giving him something which they would need more then him. As they need days to cross the the mountains and the Elders witnessed first-Hand the leader ship skills of him and they were pleased though he was rather silent and didnt answer the most Questions they asked him ,but despite that they knew not much about him did they trusted him as he had countless opportunities to abadone them easily but he he saved them several times and displayed genuine earnesty and wisdom both Attributes befitting Hassan i Sabah".

As they reached a critical mountain pass happened it that a moraine was Hunting down the Mountain as the three Elders were stunned at the shock did He not hesitated as he runned towards the rock Avalanche and drawed his Sword and as he waved it did he caused a massive windblast that pushed the Rocks apart and then did he slashed into the Moraines mainbody and then did it stopped its movements. The Elder Members were impressed by this feat and after they regained their sense did they continued ,the pass they crossed should for the next decades be the only one were after that no Avalanche or Moraines …

As they reached the end of the Mountainous area the feet of the mountains did all of them saw an Giant Eagle like Bird fly from the plain area towards the Mountains and it holded an animal in ist claw that had a Long trunk .The Elders where spechlss and wondered which beings those were (The Giant Bird and the Prey) but he identified it immediatly and was thinking,

"(a) Rukh the Bird from the old world of the times of Rostam that they exist still today is astounishing but it also means that the decision is made shall be rightfull as that means that this world is still full of Goodness …"

As the three others were still thinking on this extraordinary sight (who can blame them to be honest) did he raised gently his voice and told them not to worry as this should only mean that their decision was right and that they shall have the Blessing of the higher spehre which they calmed did they reached after … circa three weeks the Base where they were welcomed by the order ,they were scared of his appearance but withhin days did the members of the order noticed that the soon to be next Hassan ( candidate) possesed a not Cold hearted personality though he was still not the most social Person has they could understand that he was unused to directly interact with the others further enhanced that their were a light speach barrier as he had to learn the Arabic language as he spoke in persian languages aswell one other language they couldnt even gave a Name .

After the barriers of languages became non existent did they full understand the wisdom he holded and that he helped them if the other members needed help but he were stil a rather aloof Person as he were still not used to direct interaction like speaking with others aswell as he still was Feeling guilty . As the three Elders had recovered themself from the travel did they disccussed their impressions with the other Elder Members and the holded the unanimous oppinion that the decision was right and as the Chosen one was already setlled in did they started with his formal lecture where he learned their hidden arts aswell their cultural Knowledge so that he is able to dive into the large crowd ,he displayed great skill in every field and started to give hints of his own Knowledge and skills which greatly ton in with the old teachings .But the time of his commitment should slowly start…

Personality

HE is at first a deep understanding and guilt driven men , as he still cant fully forgive himself in that he was once a marionette a pawn of the evil is he still ashamed so does he rather keep by himself then to spent time with others thouhg at the time in the Zoroastrian temple were he helpfull well meaning despite his awkward manners.

After he defeated the Cult did he saw himself still unworthy to dhow his face to others so instead that he returned to the Temple did he instead made the decision to be a Guardian which ensure s the safety and peace of the peoples of the mountains , so werere their smilling his smilling and their joy his own as he himself was to huilty then he allowed his own happines . At the same time did he however enjoyed the sight of nature and did through meditation rtied to find the truth of the world .

And aside that he in his first days as dark Guardian did in disguise spread the rumors of his Guardian position never approached them ,or that one timer..

So does he obtained a great deal of Wisdom during the years one whichs obtaining comes with the cost of ones happiness as Human .

THe yeras as Leader of the Assassin Orders were for him in a sense a little recovery of it .

Demanor as Servant

As Servant does he still holds deep feelin of Duty as such will he in the first days spectate rather the other parties and evaluate their motives and then will he decide which targets are to prioritize in his oppinion as he know that therer arre also noble minded and good hearted individualls whichs goals may benefitt the world so will he theses opponents at first if the situation allows it does he left them alone and concentrate his view on those with lesser noble disposition in whichs case he will target them specifically , as he still is vafy of not again to take the lifes of innocent peoples .

He willl however ruthless and merciless kill any evil he deems as such as he sees that in the modern world to many evils aer un juged and that the human judges themselves arent duty full enough or to corrupt so does he has no hesitation if he spectate a judge and sees his corrupt nature like if the one is bribed to pardon a criminal in to kill the judge andt he criminal .

at the other side is he though pleased that moralic values are high holded by many peoples so that he feels his duty a Heroic Spirit to protect those who lacks the might to defend themselves so does he values the principles of Asha and as example if a bystander would observe the Grailwar would be at first go easy on them to find out their disposition if itts noble would he if possible just tell them to keep that observation for themselves and then redraw himself in the shadows .

As for the other servants despite that he lived in a Age where the Arabs had since long conquered Persia did he has no high oppinion of the servants of that culture as he was part of a remote pocket were the untainted persian culture was still unchanged since Sasanian and Parthian times does he seee them as rather barbarians . He has though a deep adoration if he encounters Servants of old persian times . So if he encounter some of them would he like to spectate them and if possible ask them about their lives . In the fight ahainst them would he try to fight honorable and fair .

It iis understanding that if Angra Mainyiu should appear in a Grailwar will he does everything to defeat it and will even an enemy rescue from them aswell will he punish those that use it .

Demeanor towards Master:

He is towards his Master at first vary and spectating in that he will seee if their motives are well intentioned or malignent are then eill he decide if they are worthy to be his Master , if they are honorable will he lend them his powers and prowess , if they are evil well then will their demise be a matter of when as if .

He will also not tolerate strategies that may harm innocents without reason , aswell will he if his Master would be inexpierenced not follow orders that may be leading in disadvantagious situations or are fated to fail then will he friendly but strict explain them their issues and will suggest better plans .

Dialogues

other Hassans:

He has towards the other Hassans a respectfull disposition accepting them as they qualified for their position out of their own Work .

First Hassan:"THe first Hassan and Fuonder i am honored to meet you i hope i did continued you path satisfactory , as i was concious of he responsibility it contained ."
    During the First Hassan was withhin the Order dubbed the judging Shadow was Assassin himself dubbed the empathic Shadow.

Hassan of the Cursed Hand:" You used the Shadows of Angra Mainyu for you advantage ?! Thats unpardonable give me your head !"

Hassan of Serenity:" Hm dont worry little one i can touch you without being poisened you know , so its no big deal .... wait why are crying did i ? oh i understand you were always alone i understand that well i can share with you my experiences with it okay ? if i can hug you well of course ? ah so you mean there there ~pats her head gently* so better ?"

Hasans after him :"WEll made my Apprentice yo made me proud !"

Persian Rulers:
    HE is natuuraly in awe should he encounter them .

Shappur II:"You were one oft he Rulers that ruled accordingto Asha thus was your reign so long as the world and the Yazatas were approve of you , other Question i have many things i want to ask you ."

Kay Kawus:"A Legendary Shah of the Mythical times !?!??! and to top that on that tamed several Simorugh equal birds i am in awe ,please show me them !"

Zarathustra :"Th..the ..the .the the Prophet himesf i am specless please forgive .what you say i shouldnt apollogise as i already atoned for them i am relieved ."

Saber Alter:

Angra Mainyu:"You arent Angra Mainyu your just a victim that turned into a culprit however i am still watching over you ..."

Thales:"You say the origin of everything is Water ? you are looking like a Sage of a othe5 world part very well tell me your wisdom i will share mine you want to drink a juice on it ?Well okay"

Abillities

skills:

Classkills:

Presence Concealment: A+

Assasssin classkill ,it allows the hidding of ones presence , as he was trained as Assassin in his younger years in a deadly Assassin Spelllcaster cult did he possesss extraordinary stealth skills honed by the feeling of justice and the duty he excerzised for years .

Magic Resistence: A
    by product of his Crystal body aswell the fact that he himself was a capable Mage and combatant which fought succesfull against Wielders of Age of Gods mysteries has earned him this skill modern Mages are for him no great obstacle .

Personal skills:

Magecraft: C
    He is capable of using a variaty of persian and near east origin , like Curses , protectve spells etc.

Protection of Fire:B
    Is the resistences against Fires regardless of it type until the Rank of C.

Throwing Weapon: C
    As Hassan is he naturally very capable in the throwing of Daggers .

Noblephantasm

Zabaniya
    B
    Anti-Unit(Self)
    Is the miracle he obtain through his greatest deed as he fought against a Demonlord in its realm and came back through its slaying did he obtained its abbillity to shift his body in Crystals of the Demon realm harder then any mundane Weapon. but is it really all i ask you ?

Personal skills:

Teachings of the Holy Flame:A

Are the teachings and knowledge of the Zoroastrian Religion as well as their Sorceries as the priests of Zoroastrianism were also called Majus, the root of the Mages.

These teachings could also be called "Zoroastrian Sacraments" but in their case the Sacraments are no true materialistic relics (though there are some) but the Holy Flame Atar that was the creation of Ahura Mazda himself and which learned the priests to build in themselves also one to be ready to invite the flame thus invite the Enlightenment in them.

Beside that it also includes the teachings of the Sorcery with spirits but over the course of the development of Zoroastrianism this part became increasingly specialized in the contractcraft with the Yazata, which are according to the lecture of Zarathustra the offspring of Ahura Mazda. Beside the spiritual aspects like Ritualcraft and the Sorcery were included certain physical "arts of movements".

Assassin himself was lectured in a Zoroastrian Temple werer he learned the teachings and secrets of the still with Age of Gods Sorceries knowledgefull groups that passed down teachings from the times of the Sasanian Rulers and much back into the past .

actually would he have a far lesser rank but through the personal blessing of Ahura Mazd a was this skill elevated uppto Rank a but its true offensive capacities are equal to Rank B+. It allows him to control Fire and create it in a similar manner of Mana blast though it can he manipulate it in much finer variation . further is he fully immune against any type of Fire below direct Divine Authorities . Like he can charge within and through a Hellfire Inferno that would melt metalls or through inextinguishable Flammes completely unharmed not even a thread of Hair or cloth of his cloak are singed . Mana blast Flammes or even Noblephantasm are no exception so is the dodging of such attacks not neccesary .

Shadow Obscuration:B+
    Skill he learned from his teachings withhin the sect worshipper of Angra Mainyiu the manulartion of shadows , due to his rather tensed relationship with that part of his past does he only use it to conceal his skills and Noblephantasm from Clairvoyances and instead let see them instead false informations aswell can he use it to control shadows and darkness in various ways but he rarely if ever makes use of it.

Arcane Arts Specialisation:B
    Denotes the Familiarity andcapability in many thaumaturgic Fields in contrast to the Magecraft skill are mysteries of the Age of Gods included . Further at Rank B is the Servant able to qualify for the Caster class. In his case doese he possess several variations of Sorceries namely at first persian Black arts and curses passed down in the Sect of Angra Mainyiu worshipper , Zoroastrianic Spirit craft amongst the priests of the Zoroastrianic Temple , old from Babylonian origin passed down Spells , some magical brewery , a specific Wild sorcery that shares similiarity with Shamanistic Sorcery .

Abnormal physique (Crystal Body):B
    Is the Sublimation of ones non mundane Anatomic construction , in his case is it a obtained abnormity namely the byproduct he obtained as he defeated the Crystal demonlord ,namely as he used his true version of Zabaniya did he afterwards as side effect obtained its Crystall Armor , as he couldnt reveal the secrets of his Zabaniya did the Assassin order later told over the centuries that his own version would be this defensive technique he should have obtained however this isnt the truth . His major body surface is covered with a scale like crystal armor which he can let grow out to defend himself in a form of his chosing like as platte like shield for defense or as spear like pillar or Blade as weapon .

further can he combine his Teachings of Holy Fire skill namely he can unload the crystals with fire to incerase their strenght aswell to akin a jewelcraft detobation create blasts ,also can he aside his Daggers shoot crystal shards very fast and accurate similar his Daggers , further can he use other applications but he limit the usage of this skill until he is in the stance of using his true Zabaniya .

Throwing Weapon Daggers:B
    Are in his case modified Khanjali type Daggers , he is able to throw them with the precision of a Sniper over a distance aswell can he through precise throwing technique even hit targets in blind spots or over a corner a technique he obtained by his hunting for food in the high mountains .

Noblephantasm:

Zabaniya :Febrile Inspiration
    A
    Anti-Unit

is the ultimate technique of Assassin , its the induced selfdestrucion of himself he impose onto his targets . what at the first is ounding crazy is more then effective as it is resolving on the magical annexion of a opponents body and the assimiliation to "his own Body" as it allows Hassan to upon the contact to one other body to transmodulate it into his own Body which takes advantage of Assasssins origin which is a type of Sibil which allows for the transfer of one magical energy , he thought on beside healing purpose what if this energy is harmfull and works out of a other reason so did he developed this technique which at the same time makes no difference wo his enemy is human , phantasmal or even Demonic or Divine it at the same time bestow the target a portion of his humanity to be more exact the humane vulnerability as he is able to upon the contact with his opponent to bestow it .

So can he after he made contact transfer the Energy upon them in that moment takes the energy of him root and transmodulate it into a extraplanar part of his body , he uses this first step in combination with the trough the of his Shadow obscuritation skilll provided missinformation as the opponent may be baited into a security in that his Zabaniya is his Crystal body thus that Assassin is forced through real combat kill his opponent but in truth is that the more often they clash the more he can seiz their body and the more damage he can caus so that in the moment they are notice his Zabaniyas true nature their are already in his trap namely when he invoke its true purpose(by the true name release) the remote self destruction in which he let the energy rampage like a implanted bomb will it explode the body and no external armor ,barrier or resistence can help them as that destruction is treaetd as self wished thus even a someone like Siegfried or Achiles is powerless again st that and their defensive noblephantasm are no obstacle similar as it is selfdestruction can t be build resistences developed (God Hand for instance).

Even in the Case if the opponent is withdrawing from combat cant this annexion easily broken without self harming ,also can Assassin use the part of the bodx to iritate and interrupt the Magical flow in the opponent body like can he through this disrupt atempts of Magecraft that his opponent could try to evoke , additionall is he able like a traker to feel the exact position of his opponent trough it through presence concealing or camouflaging skills or noblephantasm .

This process can also be used thoough also to heal a other person and even provisory close wounds that are caused by enchanted weapons .

After his first usage oft he Technique he learned that it has a quite beneficial side effect as after the succefull kill of his opponent he can draw back his "seperate body parts" withhin himself and through this obtain their abbillities if he wishes so should he defeat a other servant is the servants remains not dispelling aas Assassin himself is the Anchor and he can absorb it and obtaint their skills and Noblephantasm regardless if they are bound on their direct Saint graph or not .

Assorted Noblephantasm :

Sraosha -Sword of the trancendencal Ambassadors
    A+
    Anti-Unit
    The Sword Bahram which ages ago Zarathustra was given by the God Verthragna that he used to fight the evills of World ,which after his demiswe were passed through the Hands of his followers werer even some Rulers of Persia were amongst its wielders until it wa safeguarded onto a secluded Mountain Temple were it was keeped even after the fall of Persia to its forreign invaders .

Until Assassin was the sword given to him to fight the sect which he once belonged . The sdword is a double edged sword that is possessing golden lines on the blade which is dark brown . Its a Divine Construct smithen by a old iranian Deity ,which gave it to the God Verethragna . The Sword is as Divine Construct very durable aswell is it through that its former Wielder were aside the Prophet ,many Rulers that followed Asha so that it is a Holy weapon oft he highest grade.

As such its level in Holyness is eqaul to the Holy Lance of the Christianity , it has as innate abblity the control over Wind as with it is Assassin able to create strong Wind gustst , or storm blades . Aswell does it possess increased damaging effect on Demon kinds .

Further is he through it able to invoke the Authorithy of the Amesha Spenta ,the Angela of the Zoroastrian faith so that the sword is obtaining certain abbillities however Assassin himself has made a stronger bond to one particularily namely Sraosha the Angel that alongside two other judges the deceased on the Chinvat bridge .

Further is Sraosha the only of the three which escort the soul of the chosen one alongside it , thus is it a Reaper like entity which he invoke ,through which he can actualise instant death or other aplications. however he is adamant in to not draw it as he sees its usage only apppropriate if the safety of world or a threat for the Balance of it makes its usage neccesary like to being summoned as Grand Assassin or should he be summoned as Avenger.

Requiem: Killer of Justice

After many years , as Hassan fulfilled his duties did he feeled that the time for a new generation to shine has to come he made himself a very high regarded leader ,his unease in the communication was now a deep wisdom he feeled now that he reformed himself , he was a deeep empathic but still strict Tutor but he himself watched after a beacon of inspiration but their actual members arent meet his standarts so did he wandered in the city which was for such a rather remote born man like him still something he had to get used to the mahny humen were for him still stresfull , did he after a while saw a unremark able child that still was special that he was strong and gave not up despite the not yielding and un sensitive behabior of the others towards it.

He saw this attribute as absolutely neccesary for the Leader of the Assassins to possess for this one had to learn and expired harshness in live so that they can remain steadfast for the sake of others so decide he to spy on the child to see if he made the true choice ,he saw it during its walkings for food ,its daily routine and his judgement were right that the child has the potencial .

Until the child try to help other from brutal thieves and was cornered , he intervened immediatly as he slaughtered the bandits and saved the child and told him ,

"your heart is greater then thou body my child but your have sealed potencial in you . Whant you to reach your potencial and obtain the strenght to fight for the good in this World ?"

Asked he the child as he kneeled down and offered his hand to help it up , the Child was unshure , to enforce his offer , showed Assassin the child his face the child was clearly able to see that in his face were visibly the harshness of his life but also werer inb his eyes steadfastness this fascinated the child then grasped his Hand and he took it to the order were he personally trained him many years under which its potencial was started to bloom did he send it out to missions in the first did he without its knowledge followed it and spectated it though he wasnt required to intervene which made him proud .

After a certain numbers of years did he challenged his apprentice for a death match were he had to use his ultimate technique on him , the fight was for both not easy the child due to that they were comparable to child and parent to each other so could his apprentice not easily harm its father figure during he was divided in two sides at one was for him their time together a joy and happiness but at the other did he knew that the order needs a generational change to encourage the next generations as he himself was unable to encourage others in this necesary way .

In the end did he succeded in to provoke his apprenctice in using his technique ,the technique was incomplete so that its was stronger then it should actually as from Assassin himself was no trace left , his apprentice werer then shocked and swaered to continue his path , as he shared with it the most intimated he told his apprentice his own Name . During their ceremony did his apprentice swore on their Mentors name to continue their work after their inaugeration did it walked at the same place were Hassan no the ormer Hassan piked tem up it werer already dark night but it wasnt fearfull or scared anymore .

It kneeled down and the tears broke free as it touched with its hand the place were it fall unto the ground as the Banditts rampaged . It exclaimed in tears "Thank you Narseh ,for everything !" for a second after that , did it thought to saw in a corner of a hut its Mentor . However it saw this as Sign that hestill will watch their Way .

Notes

Well i had this servant draft longer then a year ,the idea of a HAssan that was a practical source for his Succesors had as his Noblephantassm should be the foundation of the other Zabaniya techniques later after him , and as little resolution his succesor os the Hassan which is the Hassan of the third Grailwar .

i apologise in advance for Grammar issues .

and every feedback is welcome.

Last edited by Kabalisto Koga; August 24th, 2021 at 03:54 PM.

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    "This world is full of unreasonable things. Death, hatred, cruelty... over and over the precious things people long for are trampled right before coming within their grasp. And that is why you must rage. Rage, never accept it. If you wish to be my Master that is the sole condition you must abide by. Continue to rage and scream out your rebellion against this unreasonable world!"

Berserker of the Absurd:

Appearance:

Source

True Name
    : Albert Camus

Alternate Classes: Caster, Assassin

Alignment: Chaotic Good

Armaments: Pistol and knife

Strength- D
    Agility- C
    Endurance- B+
    Mana- C
    Luck- C
    NP- B

Personality
    Thoughtful and easygoing, yet with a passionate intensity simmering beneath. He enjoys simple pleasures like reading, smoking cigarettes (which he loved to the point of naming his dog after them) and spending time in the company of nature. While he believes there's no inherent meaning to life, Berserker hasn't succumbed to nihilism as he holds strongly in mankind's capacity for forging their own meaning in the face of an indifferent universe.

He's also a surprisingly incorrigible womanizer, though rather than using women just to discard them it's more that he has a tendency to fall hopelessly in love with any woman who catches his eye. It wouldn't be an unusual sight for him to passionately profess his love to a woman he's only just met on the street. If summoned by an attractive female Master, he'll waste no time trying to flirt with them, while a male Master will immediately be declared as his "wingman" and offered to go pick up chicks together.

Despite his womanizing Berserker cared for his second wife Francine deeply and regrets that his inability to contain his love tore apart their relationship. As such if he were to actually obtain his Grail, his wish wouldn't be for eternity but merely a chance to meet her again and pledge his love to her properly.

Berserker holds freedom as his highest value. He can't stand those who'd justify tyranny in the name of some supposed greater good. For that reason he fiercely opposed the Nazi regime as well as the Soviet Union in life, decrying them both for trampling over human freedom.

Likes: reading, cigarettes, pastoral countryside, freedom, flirting with women, Francine
    Dislikes: cramped spaces, artificial codes of ethics, oppression, nihilism, his own womanizing
    Talents: writing (including love-letters), to revolt against the absurd
    Natural Enemy: Karl Marx

Class Skills:

Mad Enhancement- EX
    A Skill that characterizes the Berserker Class, raising parameters in return for a loss of sanity and/or hindering mental capacities. All parameters are ranked up, but most of one's reason should be lost. Despite his high level of Mad Enhancement Berserker's mentality is seemingly unaffected by this Skill, as he retains the ability to reason and debate as he always had.

If questioned on this discrepancy he'll simply reply that "to hold on to one's reason in a world alien and indifferent to human common sense is already tantamount to madness". It seems that for Berserker, the "madness" foisted on him by his Class Container was merely another "absurdity" to be overcome through his immense force of will.

Personal Skills:

Espionage- C
    Does not conceal one’s presence, but rather makes one's presence fail to register as hostile. This Skill causes others to misunderstand one's status, including mistaking one for a kind neighbor, a harmless pebble, or as their most beloved person. At this rank Berserker can skillfully disguise as others while obfuscating his true intentions. Unless outed by his allies or opting to reveal himself by attacking directly, it's difficult to tell he isn't the person he claims to be.

Berserker possesses this Skill from his time undercover as part of the French Resistance, where he had to write under a false name and forge IDs to evade detection from the Nazis.

Nature Of A Rebellious Spirit- EX
    The temperament to never remain at one location and never embrace a lord. A wandering star that does not have the capacity to be king nor is capable of finding his own king. Negates the effects of Charisma at the same rank.

Having believed that one must create their own meaning in life by revolting against an uncaring universe, Berserker's very existence is a supreme act of rebellion. Even to walk and breath is surely a revolt against the world that will one day rot your legs and snatch the last breath from your lungs- at least so the man himself ardently believes.

As such, Berserker is donated the highest rank in this Skill that lets him completely cancel out the effects of any level of Charisma. As one who swore to find no other source of meaning in his life than his own, Berserker will never blindly accept the words of any tyrant or ideologue nor expect others to do the same for him. A true rebellious individualist.

Beauty Of Trouble With Women- C
    A Skill held by those known for their scandalous affairs in matters of love. Increases one's charm towards women, while at the same time weakening the user towards charm-effects originating from women. Berserker was a notorious womanizer who wrote letters to his many lovers even while married.

Noble Phantasm
    Le Mythe De Sisyphe
    Ordeal Of The Absurd

Type: Anti-Unit/Anti-Mind

In Berserker's hallmark essay of the same name he retold the Myth of Sisyphus as an allegory for man's place in the cosmos. Just as Sisyphus was cursed to roll the boulder uphill for eternity, humans inevitably search for meaning in a world indifferent and devoid of it. His conclusion was that the answer lies in the struggle itself, for joy and purpose can be found in the very act of creating one's own meaning even while acknowledging no objective one exists. Ultimately, he wrote, "one must imagine Sisyphus happy."

As a Noble Phantasm, this allows Berserker to enforce the allegoric ordeal of Sisyphus onto his opponent. By placing his palm on the back of their neck and invoking its true name, Berserker entraps his target in a Reality Marble where they're forced to relive their worst failure and regret. To illustrate for Arturia it would be the Battle of Camlann, while for Achilles it would be when he failed to protect his best friend Patroclus. While the opponent is seemingly brought back in the past and can try to avert the tragic outcome, any attempt to do so will inevitably end in failure and they'll be looped to the starting-point. Even suicide will simply have them return to the start of the mental ordeal, making it seemingly inescapable.

There is but one key to breaking free of this Noble Phantasm and that lies in embracing Berserker's own absurdist philosophy. Only by gaining the equanimity of self to fully accept one's own efforts without giving up or hoping for a different outcome can one dispel the Reality Marble and return to reality. In essence, rather than an attack or form of torture this Noble Phantasm's true purpose is as a trial to see if the target can obtain the same resolve Berserker believes Sisyphus did. Otherwise they'll be trapped forever until their Mana is eventually drained unto death.

So this was intended as a late entry for the latest contest but I fell behind so figured might as well post it up here. As usual comments and critiques would be welcome. Thanks for reading!

Your average angst/edge supplier BnEl15's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Camus: I like him, as one of those Berserkers with a unique brand of madness. Absurdism really is a type of madness when you look at it through his teachings. That NP is a very straightforward interpretation of his work, but I like it nonetheless. Not every NP has to have some big-brain, 6D-chess levels of complexity, after all.

死徒(上級)Greater Dead Apostle Spammin Spiff's Avatar
    Caster of Anointing Oil

“Hello, I’m a servant of the Caster class. Well master, I pray you are one which I find agreeable, for both our sakes. Also please refrain from walking too fast, I’m a bit of a slow mover. Eh?! What’s with that face?! Can’t you be more kind and understanding to an old man like me?”

Face claim Source

Class: Caster
    Other Classes: Ruler
    Alignment: Lawful Neutral
    Place of Origin: Israel; Old Testament

Parameters:

STR: C
    END: C
    AGI: D+
    MGI: A
    LCK: B

Height: 172 cm
    Weight: 67 kg
    Dislikes: Impatient People, People who hide their intentions, Egotistical Kings
    Talent: Being a good judge of character (most of the time)
    Natural Enemy: The Witch of Endor, Gilgamesh
    Attribute: Heaven
    Traits: Humanoid, Male
    Armament: Walking Stick, Oil Flask
    Catalyst: An old flask which seemed to have once held oil in it.

Class Skills:
    Territory Creation: B
    The skill to build a special terrain that is advantageous to oneself as a magus, such as for the purpose of collecting mana. Instead of creating of temple or workshop, Caster has the ability to turn a small area into a place which is considered “fit for sacrificing to God”. When an animal sacrifice is made, he gains a positive modifier for any of his or a selected ally’s skills which are not EX rank. The animal he sacrifices must be an animal which the ancient Hebrews considered “clean”.

Item Creation (Oil Flask): C
    A skill which represents ones ability to create flasks which hold oil. While this skill on it’s own is pretty basic and self-explanatory, he does require oil flasks to actually use his Hero Creation skill, due to the fact that that was the way he crowned the two kings of his country.

Magic Resistance: C
    Cancel spells with a chant below two verses. Cannot defend against magecraft on the level of High-Thaumaturgy and Greater Rituals. Due to being summoned in the Caster class, this skill heavily nerfed from its usual A class to a C class. Caster himself lived during the Age of Gods, which would normally give him a very high magic resistance, but due to this class focusing more on his mentor and kingmaker aspects instead of his battle hardiness, the Magic Resistance is not as high as it should normally be.

Personal Skills:
    Hero Creation: A
    A skill that represent the techniques and arts to artificially give birth to and raise a "King". Caster was known for doing so twice; while the first king ended up being disappointing, the second went on to be one of the most well known kings in history.

Oath of the Nazarite: EX
    A skill which denotes one who has taken a Nazarite oath. In order to obtain EX rank, one must have taken a life-long oath from birth and never broken it. As long as Caster does not drink alcohol or cut his hair, he gains a positive modifier in every parameter (except obviously his NP). If he breaks his Nazarite oath, he instead gains a negative modifier to every parameter until he dies and is summoned again. Caster is not only one of very few to have been made a life-long Nazarite at birth, but also one of the only ones to never break the oath.

Revelation: A
    A Skill that hears of "the voice from the Heavens" and performs the most suitable of actions. While “Instinct” is a sixth sense for combat purpose, Revelation conforms to all matters in regards to achieving a goal (such as selecting the most suitable road for travel route). Caster throughout his life heard God speak to him, starting from when he was a child and continuing to even well into his old age. Yahweh constantly made sure Caster knew what actions to take in a matter, even if Caster himself (with his own fairly good wisdom) could not see their eventual effects.

Swordsmanship: D
    A skill which can represents ones own skill with a sword. At D rank, one shows skill that is better in comparison to most. Due to his age when being in this class, Caster possesses a lower rank than usual. If he were summoned as a Ruler, this skill would be a higher rank. Caster was someone who had great skill with swords when he was younger, and even as the one to teach the first king of his nation swordplay. Although his ability degraded with age, even as an old man he showed enough skill to slice people to pieces with ease.

Noble Phantasms:

Eben-Ezer
    Yahweh’s Memorial Stone of Help and Power

“Oh you who opposes me, you shall see a fraction of the power that was used by Yahweh to protect his prophet from those who sought him harm. This place shall be called: Eben-Ezer”

Type: Anti-Army, Anti-Mind
    Range: 1~99
    Max Targets: 500 People

A Noble Phantasm which represents Yahweh answering Caster’s prayer by causing confusion among forces attacking his people, at a location which would later be named after the marking Stone put there to remember the event: Eben-Ezer. Yahweh protected Caster when the Israelites were surrounded, and caused the opposing Philistine forces to be hit with multiple natural disasters, giving the Israelites the upper-hand and therefore the victory.
    To use this Noble Phantasm, Caster must have previously that day made a sacrifice in his created territory; also this attack must be triggered in his created territory. Upon reciting a small aria and speaking the Noble Phantasm’s true name, Caster creates a bounded field over the created territory; it then begins to thunder in the area, and the ground under the bounded field becomes upturned. However, in the Noble Phantasm the thunder itself is not actual thunder, and is actually a magical illusion, representing the thunder which happened in the events the Noble Phantasm is based on; the magical illusion will immediately cause the targets to become fearful, forcing their bodies to run away from Caster’s current position. Anyone who is caught in the bounded field can not leave until the bounded field is unsummoned or until it is destroyed by something which has the effect of dispelling bounded fields. The ground also shifts and upturns under the opponents as if an earthquake were happening, which obviously becomes detrimental to the opponent. The opponents may also be given a negative modifier to Luck if Caster or his allies have previously lost a battle to the opponents. This Noble Phantasm in itself isn’t the same power of Yahweh that caused the event it was based on, but rather Caster imitating said event with his own magecraft, due to the fact that the summoning system will not allow him to use the other version.

Taraph Melil
    Thy Coat Which is Torn, So Shall Become Your Kingship

“Oh you who has been made a king before, you kingship is been rendered such. Be ripped from your title like thus: Taraph Melil!”

Type: Anti-Personnel, Anti-King
    Range: 1~10
    Max Targets: 1 Person

A Noble Phantasm which represents Caster cutting off the kingship from the first king he anointed, after that king proved to be unruly, prideful, and full of excuses. When Caster expressed his disappointment for the last time, the king went to grab Caster’s coat, he ended up accidentally ripping part of the coat, in response to which Caster proceeded to announce and fortell that King’s kingship being cutoff. Sure enough, another king was anointed later, and after a while took the prior king’s place.
    As a Noble Phantasm, when Caster speaks this Noble Phantasm’s true name, whatever coat (vest, jacket, etc.) he is wearing is destroyed and he sets a curse upon the target, which has a delayed activation, taking about a whole day to activate. Even if the enemy were to kill Caster before the curse fully activated, the curse would still activate anyway, not stopping due to his death. Regardless, once it activates, all Abilities, Skill, Noble Phantasms, and other bonuses which the target possesses that are related to royalty and kingship are sealed, the curse only wearing off after the target’s death. Examples of such skills can be things like Charisma, Imperial Privilege, etc.; it can even include skills which aren’t normally associated with such concepts if the skill is based off of something the target did while acting as a king or ruler. Said concept also applies when sealing some of the target’s Noble Phantasms as well. Caster is only able to use this Noble Phantasm once, only regaining it after he dies and is resummoned.

Lore:
    Caster’s real name is Samuel; he is known by many as a Seer, a prophet, the last judge of Israel, and the one to crown the first two kings of Israel. His help in bringing kings to the land of Israel made a lasting impact on history itself.
    Hannah, mother of Samuel, was one of two wives of an Israelite named Elkanah. She was unable to have children, which had caused her great sorrow. However after prayer to Yahweh one day, promising to Yahweh that she would give her child to him in service if he allowed her to birth children. She ended up becoming pregnant soon after, and giving birth to her first child, Samuel. Once Samuel was a few years old, being old enough to be without her presence, she brought him to the temple, and he was from then on to serve under Eli the current high-priest of Israel. Hannah however was not uncaring or unloving, as she visited him regularly, and gifted him coats she handmade when she went to see him. Samuel was no doubt overjoyed by his mother’s constant visits.
    Meanwhile, High Priest Eli’s sons were doing many horrible things to the people of Israel and forcing them to do things which they did not wish to do. Eli, all the while, did not punish his sons for their gross misdeed, or even so much as reprimand them. Regardless, Samuel had continued on his own path as he grew older, amazing people at how quickly his wisdom and righteousness grew. One night, when Samuel was sleeping in the temple, Yahweh attempted to contact him multiple times, each time though Samuel had thought Eli was calling him. Each time Samuel came to Eli, Eli was thoroughly confused, until the third time when he realized it was God trying to talk to Samuel; thus Eli instructed Samuel on what to do. Samuel, after finally speaking to Yahweh, was left with a hard task: giving a prophecy of death to Eli and his two sons, due to the sons’ wickedness and Eli’s passiveness. Regardless, after being prompted by Eli to relay the message, he told Eli about the prophecy. Soon after, it proved to be true as Eli’s two sons (after stupidly bringing the Ark of the Covenant to the battlefield) were killed in battle. After said battle, Eli was relayed a message of what happened, and while he was rather unfazed by the death of his sons, however the report that the Ark had been taken away by the Philistines caused him to have a heart attack, making him fall off his chair and land on his neck, and thus he was dead.
    After Yahweh had trolled the Philistines and their god enough to force them to bring the Ark back to Israel, shenanigans ensued and the Ark was taken back to the rightful place. 20 years later, Samuel, now well into adulthood, had petitioned Israel to continue in exclusive service to God. The Israelites in agreement with him, asked him to go to a valley plain (the same place where Eli’s sons were killed years prior) and offer up a sacrifice to God. Upon setting up an altar and sacrificing to Yahweh, the Philistines saw their chance and surrounded the Israelites. The people of Israel, quite afraid, asked Samuel to pray for their protection. Yahweh, sensing his people’s plight, caused thunder to appear in the sky and the ground to shake under the Philistine warriors. The Philistines, with a newfound fear, we’re thrown into a panic and confusion, some attacking each other and others just attempting to flee. Due to this the warriors of Israelite chased down the Philistine warriors and killed all the Philistines present that day. Samuel then proceeded to place a Memorial stone at the site, and calling it “Eben-Ezer” due to Yahweh helping the Israelites in a time of need. After said event, Samuel became the last Judge of Israel, and continued to lead the people, capturing many Philistine cities that were previously taken from the Israelites by the Philistines.
    Now in his old age, Samuel has had two sons, who were themselves unfaithful to Yahweh. In response to the chaos Samuel’s sons were causing, they petitioned Samuel to crown a king for Israel. Samuel was opposed to the idea at first, Yahweh eventually urged him to fulfill the people’s request. Samuel gave in, but warned the people of the tribulations they would face in the future if they served under a human king; however, the Israelites ignored his warnings. With Yahweh’s advice, he began looking for a king to choose for the people. He happened upon a young man named Saul, who was said to be about a head taller than any other Israelite. Through Yahweh’s words the day prior, he realized that this was the man he was supposed to choose as the first king of Israel. After meeting Saul however, they seemed to become good friends quite quickly, becoming Samuel’s first friend of a young age. After their meal together, poured a flask of oil on Saul’s head and revealed to Saul that he would be chosen as the king of Israel. The next day, upon being asked to present the new king, he called out Saul as the new king, upon which Samuel realized he could not see Saul; after asking Yahweh for Saul’s whereabouts, Yahweh revealed that Saul was hiding. After Saul was brought out and presented as king, all the people present seemed happy with the choice.
    After Saul was appointed, he seemed to do great at first, but as time went on, the pride and arrogance of such a position started going to his head, openly disobeying what Samuel and Yahweh instruct him to do. The final straw was when Saul took animals and king of the Amalekites as spoils despite being told not to. When confronted, Saul made excuses, causing Samuel to tell Saul that Yahweh had denounced him as king. When Saul went to grab at Samuel’s coat to stop him from walking away, the coat tore, which made Samuel to liken the tearing of his coat to the kingship being ripped away from Saul. Samuel then proceeded to cut the king of the Amalekites into pieces. After this event, Saul grew intensely bitter and even more prideful, causing Yahweh to ask Samuel to find a new king, which after doing so under the guise of bringing an offering to God, he found David the second (and one of the most successful) king of Israel. A while after Samuel passed away, causing all of Israel to mourn for him, including Saul.
    Sometime after Samuel’s death, Saul went to a spirit medium to see if he could talk to Samuel even after his death. He “apparently” seemed to be successful, at least by what it seemed for Saul. However, through understanding of magecraft and through Samuel’s own mouth if you were to ask him as a servant, this spirit medium did not summon him, which leaves one wonder the truth behind this recorded event…

Personality:
    Caster is quite obviously a man who is very much strict in his following of the Laws of Yahweh, and in regards to them is very serious. Due to living at the temple at a very young age, he grew up very fast metaphorically speaking, and thus is a bit out of touch with most of the younger ones. However, this doesn’t stop him from making attempts at being friendly with them, though a lot of them backfire as he tends to not really understand what the young people like or how they act. He also tends to have a dislike some of the people of the younger generations as well due to the fact that some usually are very impatient and fairly lazy. Samuel will refuse to work with someone (be it another servant or his own master) who goes against his morals, and would sooner kill them or himself than ally with such ones. He also isn’t fond of those who deceive or hide their true intentions, finding them cowards. He usually moves around fairly slowly, leaning on his cane as he goes; he can however be faster if he wishes to (such as in battle situations), and can also achieve a greater small burst of speed for a short time if he needs to. He is surprisingly proficient in close-quarters combat, with that having been how he fought during his time as a Judge, although he’s most proficient with swords, he will usually use his walking stick for combat in most situations due to it being what he’s usually holding. He however does not have a sword on person when summoned into the Caster class, and would need to be supplied with one if a master would want him to use one. He also has a newfound fondness for vests, waistcoats, and jackets, possibly due to the fact that his mother had often gifted similar coats to him as a child.
    Samuel does not have a desire for the grail, as he thinks that anything that he would consider wishing for is better obtained on his own than with a “defunct golden cup”. He also believes that there are some wishes that would be best not to be granted to him, as he is not comfortable with forcibly changing history.

Relationships:
    David (Archer):
    “Ah it is good to see you again boy, it makes me happy knowing that your kingship did well, despite the mistakes you made along the way. That being said… who taught you these flirtatious tendencies?!”

Gilgamesh (Archer):
    “Spoiled brats like you are the exact reason I disliked the idea of human kings. Your arrogance is astounding and that ego of yours is so big I’m surprised you can fit it in your head.”

Billy the Kid (Archer):
    “It’s a shame you know, just by looking at him, I know that kid could have been destined for great things. Sad to say though, unexpected events forced him to do things which would bring him down a dark party, one that he was forced to walk. If only he had someone to guide him…”

Shuten Doji:
    “I really wish that Oni would stay away from me, her and her aura really puts me on edge.”

Saul:
    “He had so much promise when I first met him, even more so when he first became king. I truly wept when that fool did what he did, I felt like I was loosing a friend to his own ego and there was nothing I could do. All the time when I was with him, teaching him the ways of ruling, battle, and such, I truly felt like I had finally made friends with a younger one. When I meet him again, I will be there to stop him this time to save him from his own pride.”

Witch of Endor:
    “It’s bad enough trying to impersonate me, but she didn’t even get my personality right! She still managed to fool that fool though. If I ever face her, I will not hold back.”

Creator Notes:
    This sheet has been reposted from the Create-A-Servant Contest Thread due to me posting it too late there to qualify as an entry. This is actually someone I had thought about doing a sheet for for a while, but could never actually thought of anything past the Hero Creation. However, when I saw the prompt I figured I might as well use this idea. When I was making this sheet, I ended up settling on the idea that the Caster version would represent Samuel as a Kingmaker and Prophet (specifically being older, as he was old when he became a king maker), while the Ruler version would lean more so towards representing Samuel as a Judge, Prophet, and Seer (being summoned in a younger body due to his ruling as a Judge happened before he became old). I was contemplating what personality I figured would fit, and ended up giving him (or trying to give him) a mix between “get off my lawn” and “what’s up my fellow kids”. I actually have a copy of the writings of Josephus in my personal library, so that helped a bit in terms giving me ideas to flesh out the character beyond what is written in the Old Testament. I think there’s probably something I could’ve done better, but I feel like I honestly did what I could with the information I had at my disposal. Of course, criticism (preferably constructive) is welcome as well as any tips or suggestions for what I could do better, as I’m still pretty new to all this with this being my second completed sheet.

Blog Entries
    Camus: Sanji's brother? This sheet reminds me that your sheets are missed here. I like how you somehow used canon skills only and it just fits perfectly. Which is weird and ironic when we recently had a discussion here that using only them takes away the individuality of Servants in some cases. Guess that is a thing that comes with experience.

I hope your current writing project is going well

Samuel: Man, I like this faceclaim. I think the item creation doesnt need an own version. If you read descriptions of other IC users, many specialise in one thing only too. Else a caster that can also wield the blade is interesting. And dont give this man your coat, got it.

Create-a-Servant 4 soon.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by DelRey View Post
    Camus: Sanji's brother? This sheet reminds me that your sheets are missed here. I like how you somehow used canon skills only and it just fits perfectly. Which is weird and ironic when we recently had a discussion here that using only them takes away the individuality of Servants in some cases. Guess that is a thing that comes with experience.

I hope your current writing project is going well

Samuel: Man, I like this faceclaim. I think the item creation doesnt need an own version. If you read descriptions of other IC users, many specialise in one thing only too. Else a caster that can also wield the blade is interesting. And dont give this man your coat, got it.
    i know it may be the grammar but i take it honestly personally as why you didnt include a review of my Hassan Delrey to be honest.

死徒(上級)Greater Dead Apostle Spammin Spiff's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by DelRey View Post
    Thanks for the words. Ya I wasn't really sure if it needed it's own version or not, but I compared it to FGO's Ms. Crane (who has her own version of the skill) and figured the circumstances were similar enough to warrant a different version of the skill. Though if it doesn't need it's own version I'll remember that for next time I make a sheet.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Spammin Spiff View Post
    Thanks for the words. Ya I wasn't really sure if it needed it's own version or not, but I compared it to FGO's Ms. Crane (who has her own version of the skill) and figured the circumstances were similar enough to warrant a different version of the skill. Though if it doesn't need it's own version I'll remember that for next time I make a sheet.
    quite well done profile i have read it now , i must say , qute solid . one question could you tell me please how you find my wise Man ?

Blog Entries
    Albert Camus really well made Royd althouhg there are just canon skills are they very fitting one uestion how would be his abbillities in his other classess ? and would he also try to flirt with female servant in a grailwar ? i mean even in the middle of a fight ? and what do you say about my Hassan now as you knew his Backstory already what do you say to his Zabaniya i made it that this workings are make the base for the other Zabaniyas like that it could be called their prototyp .

Also what do yuo say to the Bonus section and his personality ?

Blog Entries

Top Level Creator Notes
    Man, looking at my track record I noticed I am unable to do any regular Standard Classes. They are either base classes for the extras and the two I have Saber - Thrud is actually all three Knight Classes at the same time and Hyas is a non-standard Berserker, where it is nature that goes berserk on him. Currently working on one that wanted to be a standard class as well, but quickly evolved into extra class again. But this sheet will be a pure Cavalry Class! I made this shortly after my Summer Project ended and stopped fiishing the small stuff when the contest started.
    I recommend reading this sheet here first before or after this one to get a better picture.

Freedom. What is it?
    Some may describe it as a life without shackles.
    But what are those shackles? And who cast them unto you?
    Life and you yourself.
    Your parents, your siblings, your children, your friends.
    Your country, your home, your belongings.
    Life is an unending fettering of yourself.
    So freedom is not a life free of chains, but the freedom to choose what binds you.
    It is you who decides if the bonds you share are of fire or frost, of petals or thorns, tight or loose.
    But to have a good life is to choose only one and that is the connection to the Dark Lord Vishnu.
    This one here chose the right connection as well. Those chains were tested and reforged. But that does not matter. Not now.
    His fetters are still freshly cast and he still has to let go of others.
    Why?

< - ⪻ - ⋘ - ⪡ - ⫷ -- ✙ -- ⫸ - ⪢ - ⋙ - ⪼ - >
    < - ⪻ - ⋘ - ⪡ - ⫷ -- ✙ -- ⫸ - ⪢ - ⋙ - ⪼ - >

Because this is him still as a child, his faith to be tested once again.
    Be kind and forge chains of soft velvet.

Rider between the Ashes

"M-my name is Pra-prahlad. I am a Rider...
    but I honestly dont wanna be..."

Class
    Rider
    Alternative Classes
    Saver
    True Name
    Prahlad (Lily)
    Aliases
    Prahlada
    Origin
    Hindu Mythology
    Height/Weight
    142cm/36kg
    Alignment
    Lawful Neutral
    Attribute
    Earth

STR END AGI MAN LCK
    B C C C A

Dislikes
    Fire, crowds
    Talent
    worship
    Natural Enemy
    Holika, Hiranyakasipu
    Armament
    cloak
    Catalyst
    certain parts of the Mahabharata, ashes from Holika Dahan

Class Skills

Riding C+
    Only animals can be handled with above average skills, Rider is too young to drive.

Magic Resistance B+
    Invalidates magic with three verses or less.
    Receives mostly no damage even against High-Thaumaturgy or Greater Rituals. Depending on the situation, even High-Thaumaturgy would be completely invalidated.

Personal Skills

Born Believer B
    The absoluteness of one’s body and mind that was born from their beliefs. Offshoot of Protection of Faith, but because the owner was born with this belief, the character abnormalities are discarded, because they are not 'caused' but 'born with'.
    He was a staunch worshiper of Vishnu while still in the womb. Any effects that would lower, take away or corrupt his faith in his god is therefore extremely hard. The rank was lowered, because he forgot his faith after a Brahmin cursed him, but he is summoned in his form long before that. If he is summoned in his older form, the rank lowers further.

Protection of Vishnu B
    A Skill denoting a protection given by the God Vishnu.
    Rider receives a strong Rank Up in his Luck Parameter when facing someone harboring animosity towards him or Vishnu. Also grants him his Noble Phantasm and higher resistance against poison.
    This skill is also the reason why Prahlad manifests in his younger Rider form, instead of his adult form. Vishnu and Rider had a bit more complicated relationship in his later years and Vishnu liked him better as a child.
    When the Omen of Greatness skill is used this skill gradually loses ranks.

Omen of Greatness C
    A skill representing the great deeds that have yet to follow in his adult life. Grants ranks in Imperial Privilege, Military Tactics, God-Slayer & Charisma.

Because of his stout belief in Vishnu he became a mighty King, even surpassing his father in strength.
    With just his words he conquered the Three Realms. What followed is a complicated story of Prahlad with and against the gods. Rider is unaware what happens later in his life, but each time he makes use of this skill, there is a chance glimpses of his future are unlocked and strain his relationship with Vishnu, lowering his Protection of Vishnu skill.

Alluring Euphony D+
    A mesmerizing-kind of Skill possessed by those with a natural constitution of having a beautiful voice; it is also a declaration of the exercise of power by the royalty. It works as a fascination magecraft-like effect towards females, but evasion is possible with a Magic Resistance Skill. Even without Magic Resistance, one can abate it to some extent so long as she maintains a will to resist
    Rider's Song was the only thing that could calm the frenzied Narasimha. A calming melody with limited success. A low rank, but it effects even men too and has more effect on Berserkers.

Noble Phantasm

Narasimha
    Vishnu is in Everything

Regular Form
    "Simba"
    True Name Release
    "Narasimha"

After many failed attempts to kill his own son, Hiranyakasipu summoned Rider to his throne room. His father hated his god Vishnu with all he is and even attained a powerful boon from god Brahman to beat him. This boon was near Immortality: He could not be killed by either human, deva or animal, not during day nor night, neither inside nor outside, neither on the ground or in the sky and by neither weapons that are animate or inanimate.
    Hiranyakasipu angrily pointed to a nearby pillar and asked

"O most unfortunate Prahlāda, you have always described a supreme being other than me, a supreme being who is above everything, who is the controller of everyone, and who is all-pervading. But where is He? If He is everywhere, then why is He not present before me in this pillar?"

Rider just smiled and answered:

"He was, He is and He will be.
    He is in pillars, and he is in the smallest twig."

This angered his father further and in his childish rage he smashed the pillar with his mighty mace.
    From the shattered pillar the Avatar of Vishnu Narasimha emerges to protect Rider a final time from his father.
    As an Avatar of Vishnu that manifests as half-man half-lion, he is neither human, deva or animal. Narasimha then drags the father to the threshold of a courtyard (neither inside nor outside) during twilight (neither day nor night) and placed him on his lap (neither heaven nor earth). He then disemboweled the evil king with his claws (neither animate nor inanimate) and thereby killed him.

This anecdote becomes Riders Noble Phantasm. The Avatar of Vishnu Narasimha tags along his Saint Graph and protects him from the shadows. Narasimha's usual form is that of a small lion-man that observes Rider wherever he is, without getting too close. In this form he has Presence Concealment EX, he can be hidden anywhere that is not a Servant, Human or Animal. But he also has the Cute Appearance (Animal) Skill and when he is not hidden there is the danger of other children picking him up. They call him "Simba". During fights he can appear out of nowhere and kick the enemy in the face. He is not strong, but a useful distraction.
    "LION PUUUUNCH!"

Upon True Name Release he transforms into his mighty form that killed the Evil Demon Hiranyakasipu. He then has Madness Enhancement A+ and every attack negates any conceptual immunity to death. This also inflates Rider's STR Parameter to B.
    Even when the target it destroyed, the rage of Narasimha is not easy to still. He continues to rampage and only Rider and his song can calm him down. But Rider fears this form as it was the killer of father, so it is the Master's duty to give him mental support so he can stop the beast from rampaging.

Cloak of Holika
    Embrace against the Flames

A powerful Mystic Code from the Age of Gods. It grants complete immunity to any kind of Flame, be it conceptual or physical in nature.
    The effect reaches even further. Any fire based attacks targetted at Rider reverse ownership and are his to control. Because it is not truly his Mystic Code and has yet to master magecraft, he has no real control over them. Only his subconscious and basic functions govern the effects. This takes shape in incoming fire attacks becoming rings of fire and his fear of flames derived from that one fateful day lets them shoot in all direction, out of control. So his immunity to fire becomes a threat to his surroundings if not handled with care.
    Rider obtained this Cloak from the anecdote of his aunt and father trying to burn him on a pyre. Though the descriptions how it ended up protecting him instead of his aunt Holika vary, he now possesses it. This Noble Phantasm manifests as his white garments that hide his body. While still immune from flames, he has a fear of them that still lingers to this day.

Quotes and Relationships

Super Saver & Summer Tarrare:
    "Can we...become frie...friend-"
    "Cant hear you, bro! Anyways! Here have my ice cream before it melts! I have to ask Tarrare if he can pump a bit more air into my Super Cool Swim Ring!"
    *Rider was adopted as a friend by the extrovert Super Saver and fashionable Tarrare*

Sir James Ross & Lady Franklin, Qin Er Shi & Zhao Gao, Artemis & Orion, Paris & Apollon:
    *At least I am not alone in this situation...* he thinks while hiding behind a pillar.
    "Oh is that the plushie you talked about, Prahlad? Heeheee..."
    "Let me go you mischievous little brat!"

Pele:
    "Can you...te-teach me how to...play foo...football...?"
    "Ey you. You seem familiar. Have me met somewhere else entirely? Same goes to that wooden ship Voyager guy. Man, but I never was in that area, how come?"

Thomas Edison:
    "Hello little man! I am interested in studying your Mystic Code! With it we could perhaps copy it's effect and help and sell it to thousands and thousands of fire fighters across the globe! So what say you?"
    "I...I th-think..."
    "Hmm?"
    "Ey you bother Prahlad-sama, back off!"
    "Who said that? No! This is about science and profit! I will stay here until I get an answe-"
    "LION KIIIIICK!!!"

*Prahlad flees the scene of this obscene cat fight*

Ra, Shadow Sekhmet
    "Rahahaha! This little thing tagging along the boy shows promise. I can feel he bathed in the blood of mortals once too!"

Lover/Avenger - Edvard Munch (Spring)
    "Master...I am scared. That is not how I remember my aunt. i do not even know anymore if she is the real one. My memories are hazy, I do not know anymore if I was fond or scared of her. I do not remember anymore whose tears fell on the flames this one day. I want to run towards them and run away. Master, what is this feeling?"

"Perhaps the impending flame that will consume us both?"
    "Huh?"

Lore and Background

While Hiranyakasipu was performing his penance to be granted his boon of immortality, god Indra and other devas attacked his home. The Divine Sage Narada intervened and rescued the sinless mother of Prahlad, Kayadhu. Narada cared for her and his teachings about Vishnu were heard by the unborn Prahlad. While growing up it became clear that he is a devote believer of Vishnu, much to the disliking of his father as he believes Vishnu to be his mortal enemy for killing his brother. His anger was enough to decide that he must kill his own son. He tried several ploys, but to no avail. Weapons could not harm him, elephant feet could not crush him, venomous snakes would protect him. No element could kill Prahlad while he was meditating and received the protection from Vishnu. Best known example of Vishnu's Protection is the anecdote of Prahlad and his aunt Holika. With her boon to not be hurt by fire she was to sit on a pyre with the boy in her embrace and let him burn to ashes. But a divine wind send from the Dark Lord Vishnu flew away her shawl and it landed on Prahlad, transferring the power to him. Holika died in the flames and her death is celebrated in Holika Dahan and the Holi Festival. After losing his sister to his rebelling son Hiranyakasipu decided to kill Prahlad himself. He called his son and mocked his belief. He asked if his God resides in a pillar and smashes it while asking if he is there protecting his staunch believer from being beheaded. Forth sprang Narasimha, an Avatar of Vishnu and killed the father, circumventing his various immortalities. That is the best known anecdote of Prahlad, but his story does not end there. He would go on and become a greater and mightier King than his father. He conquered all three realms without raising a weapon, which brought him the ire of god Indra. His teachings influenced his son Virochana and his grandson Bali, who would become legends in their own right as well. But those stories are not remembered by Prahlad, at least not when summoned...at first.

Craft Essence

Tears that can not quench the Fire

They fell like rain, tears. But not all raindrops will ever reach the earth.
    Sometimes they are forgotten and vanish when the ground is ablaze.
    But these ones were born as if in the sun. They are born from emotions as hot as the flames.
    But were they of love or hate?
    Do you hear the cries? Are they of emotional or physical agony?
    Whose name echoed through the scarlet dance?
    To know not to know is painful. Like rain that never was, but was supposed to still the fire.
    But perhaps in one world...it would have played out differently?

Editors Notes:
    One of my earlier ideas was to use his faceclaim as the white lady in my Edvard Munch/Holika sheet. They shouldve acted as the vessel of the personality that is currently not in charge. So when Radhika is in control they are crazy and when Holika is in control timid. Of course i scrapped it, the whole identity aspect was complicated enough. Reused it for this little endeavor. It is not my best work, it is missing the big conceptual shenanigan stuff I usually do, but I wanted to get him out of my system.
    And yes that Pele line was a reference to Bleach and Digimon.
    And Kon serving yet another orange haired boy with tragic family circumstances that will become a big figure in their world in the future.

Create-a-Servant 4 soon.

Your average angst/edge supplier BnEl15's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    What a coincidence, my next sheet also involves someone with a connection to Vishnu. I'll be sure to save a line for this pure boy then. Anway, not much to say here, aside from it being a good sheet as always. I'll keep Omen of Greatness in mind for a Skill idea, as an opposite to my Herald of Misfortune.

Aside from that, I really admire creators like Wyvern, and most recently you, who managed to take a character from another anime/media and modify/adapt them to fit the sheet without it feeling like a simple copy-paste of the anime character in question. Closest I've come to that is the whole Shimizu = Kiryu connection, and that sheet just writes itself. Haven't found any other character who coincidentally fits so well with any of my planned sheets, though.