Page 270 of 620 FirstFirst ... 170220260265268269270271272275280320370 ... LastLast
Results 5,381 to 5,400 of 12386

Thread: Create-A-Servant 3

祖 Ancestor
    Blog Entries
    What the hell is with your new pfp.

Local Extra Class Aficionado DelRey's Avatar
    Blog Entries

A Copy of Verses

"Come all you brave Boys, whose Courage is bold,
    Will you venture with me, I'll glut you with Gold?
    Make haste unto Corona, a Ship you will find,
    That's called the Fancy, will pleasure your mind.

Captain Every is in her, and calls her his own;
    He will box her about, Boys, before he has done:
    French, Spaniard and Portuguese, the Heathen likewise,
    He has made a War with them until that he dies.

Her Model's like Wax, and she sails like the Wind,
    She is rigged and fitted and curiously trimm'd,
    And all things convenient has for his design;
    God bless his poor Fancy, she's bound for the Mine.

These Northern Parts are not thrifty for me,
    I'll rise the Anterhise, that some Men shall see
    I am not afraid to let the World know,
    That to the South-Seas and to Persia I'll go.

Our Names shall be blazed and spread in the Sky,
    And many brave Places I hope to descry,
    Where never a French man e'er yet has been,
    Nor any proud Dutch man can say he has seen.

Now this I do say and solemnly swear,
    Good Quarters I give, but no Nation I spare,
    The World must assist me with what I do want,
    I'll give them my Bill, when my Money is scant.

No Quarters to give, no Quarters to take,
    We save nothing living, alas 'tis too late;
    For we are now sworn by the Bread and the Wine,
    More serious we are than any Divine.

Now this is the Course I intend for to steer;
    My false-hearted Nation, to you I declare,
    I have done thee no wrong, thou must me forgive,
    The Sword shall maintain me as long as I live."

- a (shortened) poem believed to be written by...

< - ⪻ - ⋘ - ⪡ - ⫷ -- ◙ -- ⫸ - ⪢ - ⋙ - ⪼ - >< - ⪻ - ⋘ - ⪡ - ⫷ -- ◙ -- ⫸ - ⪢ - ⋙ - ⪼ - >

Rider of the Burning Tide
    = Henry Every =

Class
    Rider
    Alternative Classes
    Foreigner?
    True Name
    Henry Every
    Aliases
    King of Pirates, The Arch Pirate, The Successful Pirate, Long Ben
    Origin
    England, Historical Fact
    Height/Weight
    192cm/96kg
    Alignment
    True Evil
    Attribute
    Human, Threat to Humanity

STR END AGI MAN LCK
    B C D C B

money, the sea, shark meat, women, trashy movies
    Dislikes
    disloyalty, pirate hunters
    Talent
    negotiation, piracy
    Natural Enemy
    Mansa Musa, Francis Drake, Blackbeard
    Armament
    Anchor Axe
    Catalyst
    parts of The Fancy

< - ⪻ - ⪡ - ⫷ -- Class Skills -- ⫸ - ⪢ - ⪼ - >Class Skills

Riding C+
    Because of Voyager of the Storm it is not possible for him to ride any other vessels than ships, but due to his Noble Phantasm, he is able to control the Phantasmal Beast Lusca and can tame sharks.

Magic Resistance C
    Cancel spells with a chant below two verses. Rank was increased after devouring the flesh of the Lusca, granting him higher Resistance than he would usually have.

Hostis Humani Generis B
    Denotes the owner as an "Enemy of Mankind". Similar to the Avenger Skill, it is easier to gather hatred, but without receiving benefits from it. Also adds the "Threat to Humanity" attribute to the Servant. Can not be removed.
    Rider gained this
    curse
    skill
    after he raided the Grand Mughal Fleet and had the most successful pirate raid in history. But he gained this more for his cruel acts upon the muslim women. He received a large bounty, which enticed the very first world-wide manhunt in history.

Existence Outside the Domain E+
    Something ominous resides in Rider. As if something is waiting in the depths of his Saint Graph to awaken. The rank will increase when something from the depths of the sea rises and demands his service. Until then he may remain the uncontrolled King of Pirates.

< - ⪻ - ⪡ - ⫷ -- Personal Skills -- ⫸ - ⪢ - ⪼ - >Personal Skills

Voyager of the Storm A
    The talent to sail vessels recognized as ships. Because the ability as a group leader is also necessary, this unique Skill also has the effects of both Charisma and Military Tactics.
    Rider was hailed as the King of Pirates to this day, because he had the most successful raid in pirate history, making everyone in his crew a rich man. Also he was never caught and no one could claim his title that way.

Golden Rule (Wealth & Loot) B+
    A composite skill that grants him great amounts of Wealth from the most successful pirate raid in history, but also because of it the ability to pillage the wealth of others. An ability he gained because of his title. He may have looted the wealthiest fleet of the world at this time, but he divided the loot fairly among his crew. While each man got one share, he as the captain took "only" two.

Incitement C
    He was infamous for his skill in negotiating. He recruited many men for his mutiny that made him a pirate and he rallied several other captains to join the raid on the Mughal Fleet.
    Afterwards he even convinced them to store the massive loot on his ship, before getting away with it under the veil of night.

< - ⪻ - ⪡ - ⫷ -- Noble Phantasm -- ⫸ - ⪢ - ⪼ - >Noble Phantasm

The Fancy
    Golden Lightning of the Red Sea

The Fancy was the ship of Rider, formerly known as Charles II. He became captain of it after a mutiny under his command. He then careened and razeened it (removing barnacles and weed on the hull and removing upper decks), making it the fastest vessel in the Indian Ocean. With it he raided the Ganj-i-Sawai and the rest of the Mughal fleet. Looting the richest fleet in the world made Rider the King of Pirates.
    As such the vessel now reflects Rider's legend and became a golden man-o-war that can move at incredible speeds for a ship. Like other Ship Noble Phantasm he can summon parts like the canons and the shining hull to attack or protect himself.
    His weapon of choice the anchor of The Fancy, which he uses as a heavy battle axe.
    When fully summoned it appears as if the ship rides on orange waves of heat.
    Rider is not particularly attached to the ship. He gave it away at the end of his pirate career as a bribe. He can remove golden parts of the ship or it all to bribe others, which is effective together with his Incitement skill.

Lusca
    Devil of the Fiery Depths, Set the Waves Ablaze!

After Rider's successful raid, he fled towards the Bahamas and was hiding with his crew. He lied to the governor of Nassau and could stay in a town of only a few dozen people. The crew spent most of their time in boredom. But untold to history there was an eventful day.
    According to legend the famous "Blue Holes" of the Bahamas were made by a monster, half-shark, half-octopus. A gigantic beast that would tear down ships, eats fishermen and sailors and drags the remains into those holes that know no bottom. Later scientists dismissed this story as embellished tales of octopi attacking, but there was once something down below.
    A Phantasmal Beast corrupted by something when it dived too deep towards the bottom of a hole. Deep inside it, when water made way for fire it was born anew as the Lusca. An infernal monster that terrorized the locals and created more of these holes to feed something resting beneath the ocean.
    When it rose again during Rider's stay, they started a fight to pass the time. Eventually Rider won and made a feast of this creature. Devouring the flesh of a monster would strengthen him, but he had no need for power anymore, because his career was about to end. But as a Servant he now can make use of it.
    Rider can summon the Lusca, a fiery shark monster with tentacles as his tails to attack the unlucky targets. With it's tentacles it can attach itself to Rider's arm and can be used as an extension of his body. The beast itself has low ranking Divinity, Mana Burst (Flame) and the Vampirism Skill. When attached to Rider the Mana it generates from devouring is transferred to him. Else it has the same abilities as a shark, but is much more powerful.
    Upon true name release the Lusca starts circling the victim and emits strong waves of fire. It creates a vortex in which it swims and can attack the victim from all sides, while burning them to a crisp.

< - ⪻ - ⪡ - ⫷ -- Quotes and Relationships -- ⫸ - ⪢ - ⪼ - >Quotes and Relationships
    Iemanjá:
    "Ayy, Master. This woman there looks at me strangely. Ya think that pretty face wants something from me? Well hello there, M'lady...you want my power? Harrharrharr, I can give you my power all nigh- hey hey hey!"

Blackbeard:
    "Harrharrharr! This long beanstalk is one of the contenders for King of Pirates? Great joke! A pervert like that just looks at women and doesnt take them like a real pirate, not even like a real man! And that fool was the inspiration for many pirate figures and books? I almost feel offended."

Francis Drake:
    "So you were a woman, King of Storms? And what kind of woman, harrr...
    Let me take you to bed and I make you a proper Queen of Storms. Seems like you forgot your place, girl!"

Mansa Musa:
    "Despicable man! Stay away from me. Your presence alone tarnishes my gold. You monster defiled the Hajj of those good people! Murdered and raped women, they jumped to their death to not be touched by the likes of you! You even made slaves of my people an shipped them like meat! Have you no shame? May the beast you command one day turn on you and drag you back to hell!"
    "Aww boohoo, little man. Your treasure is next. I dont know what is up with you believers and gold, but I have no qualms taking some more from you!"

Katsushika Hokusai:
    "Eyy, stop staring, wimp! Got a problem? Yeah, get away like always, go play elsewhere! You sour the taste of my rum. Brats these days, pah. *PFFFF* Who inked my drink?!"

< - ⪻ - ⪡ - ⫷ -- Lore and Background -- ⫸ - ⪢ - ⪼ - >Lore and Background

Little is known about Henry Every's life before his pirate's career. It is presumed he was born around 1653 near Plymouth, England. He started his sea career on unlicensed slave ships. In 1694, he was a first mate on "Charles II", 46-gun Spanish ship that had a license to attack French smugglers around Martinique. He organized mutiny and was selected as the new captain. Every renamed "Charles" into "Fancy" and set course to the Cape of Good Hope, after remodeling it to the fastest ship of the sea.

Henry Every was one of the most feared pirates of the Red Sea. His reputation gave him a chance to organize the pirate's fleet. Famous pirate captains such as Thomas Tew, William Want, Thomas Wake and William May were sailing under his leadership. With five ships, he was powerful enough to attack even the well-armored treasure ships which were sailing between India and Middle East.

The biggest catch of Henry Every's career was "Ganj-i-Sawai". It was part of Grand Moghul's of India convoy of ships. After spotting Every's fleet, Moghul's convoy scattered. Every continued to pursue them, but night stopped him. In the morning, only two ships were in Every's reach. After a short fight, the small one, Fateh Mohammed, surrendered, but the bigger 40-gun, Ganj-i-Sawai resisted for two hours. Every was lucky because one of the cannons exploded on the Ganj-i-Sawai heavily damaging the deck. Without strong leadership and with damaged ship, the crew of Gang-i-Sawai had to surrender.

Survivors were tortured to reveal hidden treasures and woman passengers were raped. Brutality in this era was not uncommon, especially because of religious and racial differences. The inciddent strained the relationship between the East India Trading Company and the Mughals severely. Every was declared an Enemy of Humanity and received a bounty of 500 pounds. Pirates counted about 600,000 pounds of plunder gold, silver and jewels from their raid. Each pirate received 1,000 pounds, which was worth as 80 years of honest sea pays.

Every disbanded fleet as many pirates even on the flagship decided to retire. With Fancy and leftovers of his original crew, Henry sailed to the Caribbean. In New Providence, he bribed the governor for protection, with 7,000 Pounds. Later he wanted to buy a pardon from Governor William Beeston too, but he did not succeed. Grand Moghul raised the bounty for his head to 1000 pounds and he was not welcomed in the Caribbean and the English colonies. One of the first worldwide head hunts began to catch him.

It is believed Every changed his name to Benjamin Bridgeman and with leftovers of his crew, sailed to the Ireland. Some of them were captured and hanged, but Henry Every escaped and vanished into obscurity.

Henry Every was a pirate with many aliases: John Avery, Long Ben, and Benjamin Bridgeman. He was so popular that many books and plays were written about him and his adventures. The most famous play was " The Successful Pyrate ". It is a story, about a pirate who supposedly retired after only one year of piracy and lived the rest of his life under a false identity as a rich man.

< - ⪻ - ⪡ - ⫷ -- Craft Essence -- ⫸ - ⪢ - ⪼ - >Craft Essence

Blue Hole

"Ayy, I remember the fight against that devil there. It was a nice day, boring like usual in this godforsaken island. But then the water moved, a hole in the ocean opened, black as if reflecting the night. In the midst the darkness started to glow, then burn and out came the Beast. I heard fools talk their garn about this shark, but I did not believe it. It should have been afraid, but I felt excited! I took the anchor of my ship and set out to hunt this thing. Shitty bastard was up for a fight, let me tell ya. Almost got me, cut one of my eyes, got this scar from him, ya know. In his death throws he got me and dragged me down to the door towards hell. We sank for a while, but I could smack him one last time and he let go and died. This should be the end of the story. I came back to band, with that beast pierced on my weapon and ate that fucker. But when I was looking at the darkness, I felt like I heard something.
    Ayy, something was waiting there. And I took that thing which belonged to it.
    But well, thats the rule of the sea! Mine now. Lil' shithead serves me well enough now. Hope that stays that way tho..."

< - ⪻ - ⪡ - ⫷ -- Notes -- ⫸ - ⪢ - ⪼ - >Notes:

"Demon Shark doodoodododoodoo"

After watching some trash movies he calls his true name release of Lusca a "Fire-Sharknado".

the poem at the beginning should be read together with the tune of "The two English Travellers", but I couldnt find it anywhere.

This one was only motivated by the faceclaim. Great art, had to use it somewhere. Literally...

I may or may not have use for him later down the line, but nothing precise for now. But at least he is there if I ever continue the plans i had in the past.
    Of course I could have made him a Foreigner right from the get go with a shark Outer god and there is one, but that thing was made in like the 70s? Too early for me.
    "Let's see the color of your coin, my friend."

Behold my vault of Heroes.
    Where the Heavens and the Abyss breath the Music of Humanity.

The King's duty is to provide. And provide, I shall.
    University of Formatting | Gallery of Potential | Memorandum of the Extra Class Kings

Our Kingdom will grow. And we shall know each citizen.
    Create-a-Servant 4 soon.

Blog Entries

Rufus Wilmot Griswold
    The Biographer of Edgar Allan Poe

Class: Faker
    Alternate Classes: Assassin

Natural Enemy: Edgar Allan Poe
    Attribute: Earth

STRENGTH: E
    ENDURANCE: E
    AGILITY: E
    MANA: E
    LUCK: E
    NOBLE PHANTASM: C

Bond 1

Faker's True Name is Rufus Wilmot Griswold, an American poet, anthologist and critic - much like Edgar Allan Poe, who was a famous contemporary of his. However, whereas Poe has achieved lasting success and fame, Griswold... has not.

In fact, Griswold is mostly remembered not for his own work, not for his anthologies of early American poetry, or even his fascinating collection of character flaws, but for his rivalry with Poe. The two men had a bitter feud that began when Griswold paid Poe for a favorable review and instead received honest criticism, worsened when Griswold took over Poe's job as editor for a magazine and given more pay, and was then finally made irreversible when Poe attacked Griswold during his public lectures.

Both men vied for the same status, the same positions, and on one occasion even the same woman, Frances Sargent Osgood. Perhaps it is not particularly surprising, then, that the men had both a literary feud and a personal one.

Bond 2

Height/Weight: 178cm / 61kg
    Source: American History
    Region: North America
    Alignment: Lawful Evil

"You there, Master! Fetch me a cup of tea, would you? I'll begin drafting the obituaries."

Bond 3

Even among literary feuds, however, Griswold's response to Poe's mysterious death stands out as being particularly extensive - and more than a little odd.

In the New York Tribune there soon appeared an obituary of Poe, beginning as follows:
    Edgar Allan Poe is dead. He died in Baltimore the day before yesterday. This announcement will startle many, but few will be grieved by it. The poet was well known personally or by reputation, in all this country. He had readers in England and in several states of Continental Europe. But he had few or no friends. The regrets for his death will be suggested principally by the consideration that in him literary art lost one of its most brilliant, but erratic stars.
    It continued in this fashion: praising Poe as an author while damning him as a person. It calls him a genius, it calls him "little better than a carping grammarian". It calls him a dreamer but also called him little more than a lunatic.

This obituary was signed "Ludwig", but was written by Griswold. It was later followed by another article, Memoir of the Author, in which Poe's character was further assassinated. Using forged letters, bribery and outright lies, Griswold presented himself as Poe's literary executor and made Poe out to be a depraved drunk, addled by drugs and delirium. In so doing, he presumably hoped to ruin Poe's reputation and increase his own.

At this, Griswold failed in a remarkable fashion. Though the image he painted of Poe remains popular even today, this only increased Poe's fame. Readers, it appeared, either assumed that Poe himself must be like the characters he had written about, or were thrilled to read the works of such an evil man. This, more than anything else, is what qualifies Griswold to become a Heroic Spirit of the "antihero" category.

Bond 4

Camouflage D
    The Class Skill of the Faker Class, which allows them to disguise themselves as other Classes, other Servants, or simply as having other parameters. This particular Faker, however, is only practiced at subterfuge and camouflage through literary means. As such he must rely on his single Noble Phantasm to even qualify as a Faker at all.

At this rank, it is merely possible to fool an opponent from afar, as the disguise will not hold up to close or intense scrutiny.

Anthologize C
    The ability to compose "anthologies", a collection of shorter works of writing by different authors. Beyond merely offering the customer easy access to different authors' works, anthologies allow the editor to promote works he approves of, delineate genres and works, and even propel creative movements forward.

To be part of Griswold's Poets and Poetry of America was noted to be a mark of very high quality, but most of the authors featured in the first edition are now by and large utterly unknown. For instance Charles Fenno Hoffman, a friend of Griswold's, received space for 45 poems and is now a complete nonentity. The anthology has therefore occasionally been described as a "graveyard of poets", "a collection of poetic trash", and "proof that the Union [meaning America] contains no poets of mark with a few exceptions".

Allows Faker to 'collect' simple spells that he sees in action and use them himself at no additional cost beyond the original Magical Energy, despite having no real occultic background. However, the spells he can collect are limited to the C-rank or below.

Character Assassination B+
    A Skill that shows the Servant may deliberately destroy the reputation of another.

Faker attempted to destroy Poe's reputation forever in the eyes of the public, until his death eight years later. In some ways he was extremely successful: the public, and even several of Poe's biographers, believed that Poe was a madman addled by drink and drugs, which is an unkind look at best and outright fiction at worst. In others Faker was utterly unsuccessful, since the sales of Poe's works or the critical reception of his oeuvre have not been diminished at all - in fact, the slandering may even have improved them.

Every time Faker slanders the target there is a chance that the lie "sticks", meaning the lie becomes a curse that infiltrates the Saint Graph (for Servants) or the soul (for others). One such curse is minor, but once enough defamation has gathered it can inflict social or even psychic damage.

Abrasive Personality A
    A personality trait sublimated into a Skill. Griswold was equally famous for his anthologies as he was for his character flaws. He was erratic, dogmatic, pretentious, vindictive, a habitual liar and literary tyrant. One historian wrote that he could have easily been a Charles Dickens character, and another author warned young writers to stay away from Griswold for fear of being ruthlessly exploited. In public he argued for the establishment of international copyright, and then stole entire works as an editor.

Much like an Avenger's gathering power from hatred and vengeance, this Skill allows Griswold to gather mana every time he indulges in slights and vindictive snubbing, with the amount of mana growing the more disproportionate the response to even the most petty slight.

Bond 5

Memoir of the Author
    Ludwig

Type: Anti-Unit (Self)
    Range: 1

A Noble Phantasm that could only belong to someone who has effectively forsaken their own legacy in order to tarnish that of another, Ludwig is named after Griswold's pseudonym when writing the fiction he called an obituary of Poe.

Its effect is, on the surface, rather simple: it allows Faker to assume the appearance of one specific target, which upon first being summoned is Poe himself. The disguise, however, is notably imperfect; the face does not quite look the same, the way the target talks and walks will not be perfect matches, and it is certainly impossible to mimic Noble Phantasms, should the target be a Servant.

However, the true effect of Ludwig is not only to serve as a disguise, but also to serve as a "scapegoat": the disguise will automatically redirect some of the harmful effects directed at Faker to the real person instead. However, this requires that the target is both alive and the person against who Faker feels the most vengeful against, otherwise the disguise fails to activate entirely.

Creator Notes:
    This is a simple one I banged out in a few hours of occasional writing. The idea of the profile pic is that he starts off looking like Poe, hence the raven suit (because Poe = ravens, obviously) and the lack of a visible face. Having posted this I'll now proceed to remove myself from the thread until next month. Adios!
    The Adventure of the Velvet Room (Sherlock Holmes/Persona) (SB, FFN, AO3)

Blog with all of my Servants so far.

Blog Entries
    indeed a simple one. But I like all skills you made for him. You conveyed well that he was an asshole. Could have needed more quotes. There is just one that barely does anything for the sheet itself.

You better be back for the next contest. I can see you placing high again with my prompt.

University of Formatting | Gallery of Potential | Memorandum of the Extra Class Kings

Create-a-Servant 4 soon.

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle Baron Magnus's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Here is the new and hopefully improved Enoch. I reworked his Innocent Monster skill into something new to get the idea with it across at the suggestion of Delray. I also took into account that his Noble Phantasms really are just hypes for Metatron and reworked one into something that makes Enoch worthwhile on his own. Finally, I reworded a few skills to make it more clear why he has them at their particular rank. Enjoy!

https://static.wikia.nocookie.net/du...20190401081238

Source: Angelo Gabrini, Danmachi.Fandom.Com
    Class: Caster
    True Name: Enoch
    Origin: Christian Mythology
    Alignment: Lawful-Good
    Other Classes: Ruler
    Armament: Alchemy

Parameters
    Spoiler:
    Str: D (C+) End: C (B+) Agi: C (B+) Mag: C+ (B++) Lck: C (B+)

Lore
    Spoiler:
    He was once human like any other. However, he was always a curious boy. As he grew, he learned and discovered mysteries. He is recorded to have lived 365 years before willingly ascending to what was recorded as heaven. Thanks to his long life, he learned many, many things including having recorded certain facts about death that even today are disputed among both scientific and magical communities as false. This is due to him never once witnessing the act of death. In addition, his line would lead to the act of the making of the Ark. Most notable is recordings that suggest upon ascension he became a Divine Spirit known as Metatron.

Class Skills
    Spoiler:
    Territory Creation: D (C+)

He had a small workshop in life where he explored his truths. However due to the state of the world, truly recreating it is impossible. However he can make a less efficient imitation that will serve his needs as a caster. It will take him three days and a decent store of prana to accomplish this. Due to Rejection of Humanity this skill is weaker and can only function as a safe haven from human enemies and a place of respite to recharge his prana at a slow pace.

Item Construction: D+ (C++)

Enoch used his research and work throughout his life, all of which led up to his magnum opus the Book of Enoch. This skill is necessary for activating his first Noble Phantasm of the same name. It does have other applications however as he was an accomplished alchemist of his time. He can craft potions, make low-grade wands and even at times create small miracles like he did in life. These miracles do have a physical presence and can grant skills to non-servants but they are temporary at best and the boon they offer cannot grant someone the ability to fight servants.

Personal Skills
    Spoiler:
    Rejection of Humanity: C (-)

A skill similar to Innocent Monster but it functions differently. Instead of legend warping him it alters his own perception and ranks down his parameters and skills based on that perception. Under normal circumstances, suppression or erasure of this skill is impossible. However, his Noble Phantasm, Book of Enoch, can suppress and/or erase this skill in its entirety when invoked. If simply ranked down, then it raises every skill and parameter by a rank for every 2 ranks this loses. After the first rank down, which imparts a plus modifier to all parameters and skill, add an additional plus modifier for every other rank down. The only exception are the Mystic Eyes of Death Rejection which are rank A+ if this skill is suppressed at all.

His Works, Realized: C

A skill that is only achievable if the skill Rejection of Humanity is fully eliminated. Upon elimination, this skill replaces it. It acts as a combination of the skills Magic Resistance and High-Speed Divine Words at their equivalent ranks.

Knower of Secrets: B (A+)

Based on his title and works throughout life, he knows a great many things. Whenever he observes a phenomenon, he can discern the cause of it and the actions needed to resolve it. This includes many different events, from battle to day-to-day life. This skill works best when he directly observes a noble phantasm from a great distance as it reveals the identity of the one using it and methods to counteract it. However, due to Rejection of Humanity it is weaker and instead requires him to spend time in his workshop after to gain these revelations.

Miracle: C (B+)

Based on his accomplishment of his ascension to heaven while still alive. When he uses this skill, circumstances will alter to give him a fair chance at resolving the situation through his own power. However due to Rejection of Humanity it is weaker and so will merely change circumstances to be more favorable to him.

Mystic Eyes of Death Rejection: C (A+)

Is it a mercy from god or is it his inherent Mystic Eyes? Was it simply luck he never saw death in his 365 years as a human or was it fate? Regardless, the mystery regarding this fact has granted him this skill. So long as he gazes at something, the concept of death will be unable to truly grasp it. It can also work in reverse, rejecting something’s ability to kill. However, due to Rejection of Humanity, it cannot reject death from attacks above the grade of this skill.

Connection to the Root: - (E+)

An inactive skill that seemingly does nothing. It may be here due to his ascension into heaven. Even so it should do something shouldn’t it…? I mean… Why would it be here if it does nothing?

Fully activated, it is still quite a weak skill. It does not impart any level of control over the world around him. However, he is privy to secret techniques. His skill Knower of Secrets, Item Construction, and His Works, Realized gain a plus modifier. Additionally, Per Meum Opus gains a plus modifier. However his Mana parameter loses its plus modifier. This skill having a rank is nessecary for the noble phantasm Ascensionis Metatron to be activatable.

Noble Phantasms

Spoiler:
    Per Meum Opus
    Book of Enoch

Type: Self

Based on the discovery of the truth about the Book of Enoch, this is a crystallization of this event. This noble phantasm has two conditions to be met before activation and once done it will activate. To be able to be activated, first Enoch must acknowledge that his works are no longer rejected. Second, Enoch must successfully create with a luck check his magnum opus, the Book of Enoch. This noble phantasm has two effects;

First, it is capable of suppressing or eliminating his personal skill Rejection of Humanity. It depends entirely on the prana output he is capable of. If he can reach its full B-rank potential, it will completely eliminate the skill and replace it with the skill His Works, Realized. Otherwise, the skill will be ranked down equal to the Rank that this noble phantasm is activated at.

Second, it allows for Enoch to maintain multiple workshops with minimal effort. He cannot maintain more than 5 at any given point, one must be his primary and must be upkeep as per normal, and the other workshops cannot exceed D rank. In addition to the normal benefits, each workshop can funnel the prana they collect to his primary one remotely and he can link each via any sort of entryway to allow for ease of travel for himself and his allies. He can remotely deconstruct one with his Book of Enoch if necessary but doing so drains him. Additionally, with a successful Luck check enemies may discover that the workshop is a false copy of a real one. It is unknown if the linked entryways can be reverse engineered. He must use a true name activation at each workshop to truly activate it.

Ascensionis Metatron
    I am the Metatron

Type: Anti-Self

Based on his ascension to heaven and change into a Divine Spirit, crystallized into this Noble Phantasm. The prior is technically a facet of this one but derived from a different source. So impressed was god by Enoch, who used no tricks in reaching his accomplishments, that he was rewarded this act. Normally, Divine Spirits are impossible to summon. However, Enoch may accomplish this with three acts; First he must activate his first noble phantasm, then he must activate his Item Construction at full power, and finally he must activate the skill Connection to the Root. When his first Noble Phantasm is activated, he will gain the knowledge needed to unlock his skill Connection to the Root. Once all three are achieved he may prepare a summoning ritual and speak the true name of this Noble Phantasm after which he will become the Divine Spirit Servant Metatron.

Personality
    Spoiler:
    Enoch can be best described as a scientific alchemist. He finds great joy in learning and creating but has ethical boundaries he will not cross. While he finds it sinful to judge others methods and ethics, he finds it hard to not find those that cross his boundaries as unsavory. Depending on the depravity, he may even be pushed to act as he is a kind soul that cannot stand to see suffering. He will help the suffering however he can. Likewise he is not naive either. He fully comprehends that suffering is a part of living. Additionally, he finds it regretful that humanity has rejected his work, the Book of Enoch. Despite not having an inventors mind, he often will conduct experiments using modern science and his ancient practices to concoct new weapons for the Holy Grail War. However, he isn’t completely innocent. He does not hate evil nor does he judge others, but he has great disdain for anything he considers ‘evil’. He does not seek its destruction but refuses to let anything of its kind touch the Holy Grail.

It should be cautioned however for any master of Enoch that despite being a heroic spirit his desire lies not in a wish to the Holy Grail. His wish is that no evil lay hands on it. As such, should he find his master ‘evil’ then he will swear no loyalty. This is if he is even summoned in the first place as it is noted that ‘evil’ masters that try to summon him using catalysts related to him are rarely successful. Those that do find no loyalty and only an enemy, one capable of breaking off and sustaining themselves with a workshop. However, masters that are not such will find a steadfast ally. However, they should be aware that he fights merely to prevent it from falling into ill hands. If he finds another master and servant worthy of it, he will not fight as strongly unless he believes his masters wish to be right or just. As such, the summoning of Enoch can be both problematic and troublesome.

Quotes

Spoiler:
    "Hello, master. I am Enoch, son of Jared! I cannot promise you the grail but I can promise no evil shall touch it with me around!"

"Now that my workshop is complete, let us begin! Tell me, master, do you value vitality or stamina more?"

"Tsk... this is problematic... if humanity accepted my works, I'd be capable of fighting you, Avenger!"

"Master... you are alive. This is good... if not for my skill, we'd be dead. We must be more careful, next time"

"Yes, master. It is as you deduced... I am weaker than I should... this is due to humanity rejecting my works after my ascension... so problematic"

"Haha! Now that I am free, I can bring my works fully to bear! Witness as I bring us victory, master!... Huh? What did I do? What I always do! Research!... Ah, sorry master... I don't know why but your words were just hard to believe. I had to see for myself".

"Hmmm... an interesting phenomenon. The mystic eyes of death perception... I wonder, what would happen if our eyes met?"

"Master... we are at a crossroads. Before us lie or greatest foes... and I am sad to say my talent is at its limit... we need more"

"My greatest work master. I will give you the means to summon a great servant. Metatron, king of angels. The chance is 100% if I invoke the true name of my ultimate noble phantasm... I just need some more time..."

"Ah, my wish...? Yes, I am about to vanish as 'Enoch'... I suppose i should express my human desires. I wish to ensure the grail go to worthy hands... and 'Enoch' has decided you are, master. Now, begin the ritual... and I'll see you... 'soon'?".

Also is it just me or can I not upload images anymore? Also hope this does the servant justice. If not... I'll simply correct the one on my blog and leave it at that.

Note: okay can't post the original pic for this so a link is there instead. Sorry I'll try to figure it out.
    Last edited by Baron Magnus; September 17th, 2021 at 08:01 PM. Reason: Turns out corrections were in two different places.
    Rookie Lorekeeper, Amateur Extraordinaire, and all around nasunoob.

死徒(上級)Greater Dead Apostle Spammin Spiff's Avatar
    Rufus Wilmot Griswold:
    Oof, I was considering working on a Griswold sheet myself. I honestly really like your take on him though, the skills you've given him are fairly unique and still fit the character. The sheet isn't too outlandish with his abilities, and that is to the servants benefit. This is, all in all, a good example of a very well written modern servant.
    Last edited by Spammin Spiff; September 18th, 2021 at 11:55 AM.

I'm a peaceful woman with bad intentions. Lady Vanatos's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Avenger

“Whoever makes me unhappy for a day, I will make suffer for a lifetime”
    Empress Dowager Cixi

True Name:
    Xiaoqin Xianhuanghou,
    T’zu-Hsi, or Cixi

Alternative titles:
    Final Empress of the Qing
    Jewel of the Yehe Nara
    “The Dragon Lady of China”

Alignment:
    Lawful Evil

Attribute:
    Human

Alternative classes:
    Ruler

Parameters
    STR- D
    END - D
    AGL- C
    MAG - A
    LUK - E
    NP- E~EX

Skills and Abilities

Class/Passive Skills
    Avenger B+ The nature of Avengers to gather hatred and grudges onto themselves and convert it into mana. Whenever Avenger receives damage, she regenerates a modest amount of mana. The lingering resentment of the Chinese towards the Qing dynasty feeds Avenger’s very being.
    Oblivion Correction B A class skill which corrects “the state of being in oblivion” and prevents Avenger from forgetting her deep-seated hatred.
    Divinity E~C+ Endowed with a level of divinity due to her connection with Xi Mangyu. While she takes on some physical traits of the underworld goddess, their connection in her base form remains lacking. However, this connection may increase with the subsequent use of the listed Noble Phantasms.

Personal Skills
    Innocent Monster EX A skill that has been attributed to servants whose very names and histories have been distorted with monstrous reputations accrued across their life. As a result, Avenger’s form and nature has been made to conform to many of the more negative and exaggerated aspects of her history. As a result, she has become one of the most controversial and villainized figures in Chinese history. In many ways, Avenger became the very monster her vilification deemed her as.
    Manchu Shamanism C+ A skill that denotes Avenger’s roots as a member of the Yehe Nara clan of the Great Manchu clans and the Qing, who practiced various forms of indigenous magecraft and shamanism. Manchu Shamanism can ultimately be distinguished among two predominant rituals: “domestic” and “primitive”. The cultic rituals of the “domestic” (家萨满; great shaman) worship the Heaven and ancestral spirits and the clan’s protective deities whereas “primitive” (野萨满: wild shaman) involves the sacrifice and worship of darker, wild and chthonic spirits as one must possess the ability to fall into an ecstasy and must act as the master of such volatile spirits. Avenger’s manifestation as her vilified form means she has lost the favor of her ancestral, heavenly spirits. Thus, her preference for the darker aspects of Machu shamanism. Avenger’s use of this form of shamanism and her vilified nature grants this power, however suffers a downgrade due to the abandonment of her ancestral spirits in this form.
    Charisma of the Empress (Malice) A As an Empress of the Qing, Avenger’s ability to rule cannot be questioned. Her rule, whether through policies of fear or resolution, one cannot deny her deft hand in state administration that would go on to prolong the Qing dynasty and China for decades to come. As an Avenger, her charisma would be that of a malicious and indulgent queen.
    Imperial Privilege (--) A skill that allows one to possess otherwise impossible skills can be obtained for a short period of time. A woman with the knowledge and expertise to navigate and control Qing politics and rise to become a consort and eventual Empress of the Qing dynasty. Similar to another Chinese Empress of the Tang, Cixi was not born with the abilities qualified to rule but rather it was something she had acquired out of her own endeavors during her life. Despite this, Avenger seems to very rarely use this skill, if at all, finding it “obsolete”. Perhaps in the face of the slander her name and history carries, she finds such a skill that denotes her struggle as an empress to be too much to bear.

Noble Phantasms
    Kuáng Yě Kuángxǐ Zhōng de Hēi'àn sà Mǎn
    Manchu Sacrificial Ritual to the Gods of the Underworld

Rank E~A+ Simply put, Kuáng Yě Kuángxǐ Zhōng de Hēi'àn sà Mǎn (localized; Dark Shamaness reveling in Ecstasy) serves as one of Avenger’s main forms of offense. Used often in tandem with her aforementioned skill, Avenger can commune with those often associated with darkness and mystery: wild (nature) spirits, animal and human alike, dead lingering souls, and chthonic deities known as the yīnxiān (陰仙 "underworld gods"). In addition, the heightened state allows for the easier advocation of hexes and curses.

When activated, Avenger enters an almost rapturous-like state in which her shamanistic authority is amplified depending on magical energy intake. In this trance state, it allows for the control of spirits under her domain to do her bidding and even being possessed by spirits as well if she so allowed, and while she isn’t capable of summoning a true Divine Spirit in this state, the favoritism from the yīnxiān, specifically the “Black Mother” (Xi Wangmu), grants Avenger the the authority to temporarily call upon the “Heibei Wuchang” as phantoms at the height of the noble phantsm’s potential output. However, this ability does not come without its costs. The higher the output, the longer the cooldown for the Noble Phantasm is to be used again. In reality, it is more cost effective to keep the input at a minimum to allow for easier use and application. Regardless, with this Avenger is functionally a walking, talking ritualistic site of worship all onto herself, harboring an army of loyal spirits.

Xīn Wángmùzhī Yǎn
    The Everlasting Curse of the Qing; Blessing of the Black Mother
    Rank A++ (localized; The Eye of Xi Wangmu) The Talisman of Yin and Yang was an important ceremonial mystic code passed down by the Qing monarchs for centuries. The Shunzhi Emperor, first of the Qing dynasty would have this mystic code crafted by his court mages and shamans in the image of the duality between both Xi Wangmu (pure yin) and Dongwanggong (pure yang) in the hopes that it will serve as a catalyst for his newly birthed empire as one that is, “perpetually in balance” and to be passed down through the generations as a symbol of the Qing and the hopes for a prosperous future. However, this mystic code would become a physical and conceptual representation of the cycle of “yin and yang'' and become explicitly tied to both the Qing and the Divine Spirits it sought to appease, a metaphysical bridge, giving these deities a foothold again in reality as the Human Order had all but forced many divinities to the “reverse side”. Not enough to actually manifest or even particularly affect anything in reality but it was enough for them to simply watch. Both deities watched as the Qing prospered, conquered and faltered. However, over time, the Qing would further and further degenerate over the centuries. Opium epidemics, rebellion, natural disasters and societal upheaval. No longer was the Qing in perpetual balance. The dynamo has shifted further towards the side of yin steadily but surely. As its conceptual ties to yin and yang faltered and Xi Wangmu gained supremacy over the artifact. The disruption of balance within both the empire turned the mystic code into something akin to a divine artifact.
    blessing
    One where instead of balance it manifested a curse, both upon its wielders and in some respects the entirety of the Qing. While the tragedies of the Qing would be the doing of human actions and human actions alone, the effects of the talisman makes it so that it feeds upon the negativity, containing it, becoming in a sense, the very representation of the failings of the Qing. A cursed object that gathers and spews misfortunes to those who deny its power and a blessing to those who revel in darkness.

Avenger uses this in a multitude of ways. Firstly, as a vessel of negative magical energy she can use this to power both herself in Noble Phantasms. Though, perhaps the most significant use is that she can use this artifact that has direct ties to the various misfortunes of the Qing, to manifest as an avatar to Xi Wangmu or rather, she has become a temporary vessel of the tremendous amount of Yin energy trapped within the mystic code, temporarily boosting her parameters and granting her power on par with Divine servants.

In this form, Avenger takes on many of the physical attributes of Xi Wangmu as the lines between Empress Cixi and Xi Wangmu blurs. However, this Noble Phantasm comes with several complications. One, similar to Avenger’s other Noble Phantasm, it cannot be used in quick succession and certainly not for long. In a normal Holy Grail War, it would perhaps serve as one of her last resorts, likely only being able to be used twice at most in a proper war. Second, is a glaring weakness in the Noble Phantasm itself from its very nature: Dongwanggong. While the yin may have overtaken the relic overall, there is never in any instance where yin doesn’t have a shred of yang in it and vice versa. Since it is tied to the very nature of the Qing and the idea of the balance, if one were to “tip the scales” in the favor of yang or at the least make it so that both sides are balanced one more, you could in theory, neutralize this form and a crucial power source for Avenger.

The Manifestation of Malice
    Empress Cixi’s Living Purgatory:

Yǒng Héng de Yuán-Míng-Yuán
    Phantom Paradise

Rank EX (localized; The Everlasting Summer Palace)
    The crystallization of Avenger’s malice and resentment and the hate directed towards her in life and death. A Reality Marble that symbolizes the “failed state of the Qing” and Cixi’s distorted hatred. Towards the end of the Qing dynasty, the influence of both foreign and internal affairs had all but destroyed the empire and at the heart of this apparent blame of this was Empress Cixi.

Western Powers demonized her as a sex-crazed addict.

Nationalists characterized her as a wicked, luxurious and corrupt monarch who had given all power to those very same western nations.

The Imperial Japanese attempted to undermined her and her rule at every corner for their own gain

Her own elected officials attempted to pin all the blame on her.

The very masses who she ruled over and governed to the best of her ability abandoned her, just as the Heavens had her and the empire she ruled.

“If I have lost favor with Heaven, then I shall drown myself in the ecstasies of Hell.”

Purgatory
    “A paradise of my own making”

Avenger manifests a hellish realm based upon the shimmering Summer Palace she once resided in and in inspiration to the court of the ‘Queen Mother of the West’ (Xi Wangmu), depicted in tales as “the perfect and complete paradise, a meeting place of the Pillar that ties and divides humanity & divinities.”

However, it is a paradise for the one known as Empress Cixi and only her. Anyone else trapped within will be subjected to an endless loop of malice and hatred, subjected to a constant barrage of demonic imagery and entities based upon the hateful westerners, nationalists, Japanese and even her own citizenry who in her eyes abandoned her in seemingly eternal torment.

In this Reality Marble alongside the use of her other Noble Phantasms,

Xi Wangmu
    Empress Cixi is at the height of her power and the activation of this Noble Phantasm transforms Avenger into a proper avatar of the yīnxiān in all but name. Of course, this is a “last resort” in the eyes of Cixi, the sheer uptake of magical energy alone and manifestation of the marble being eroded away by Gaia makes the use of this ability highly impractical outside of the most favorable of situations.

That being said, if the situation calls for it, Cixi would gladly call upon her living purgatory with malicious intent to those who get in her way or who she holds a particular hatred for.

Lore

“Yuan-Ming-Yuan: The Everlasting Summer Palace is the most memorable place in my heart.

It is the most beautiful palace humans have ever made...and the burial ground of my regrets.
    When I first entered Emperor Xian-Feng’s Imperial Harem, I was not a favored concubine. I was abandoned in the darkest corner of the Summer Palace. I had no hope in ever meeting the Emperor.

Until one day, I sang out my sadness in the empty palace garden and caught the Emperor’s attention.

It would be in that first meeting ours that would not only tie the noose around our own necks…”

“In an instant, I went from a nameless attendant to Noble Consort.”

“For a brief time, my life became a fairy tale dream…”

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Some weeks later…

“Oh, you have recovered quite well, Consort Yi” The emperor exclaimed excitedly, a smile of genuine joy on his face, if he had already forgotten what occurred weeks prior.

Recovered quite well? I can’t even sit properly, there’s a stinging pain in my lower half and yet he says that as if I had a paper cut?!” Yi, thought incredulously, a rage building but still had enough self control to bite it down.

“Y-yes, my royal majesty--all thanks to your generosity and asking the best royal physician to take care of me. Thank you for sparing my humble life” said Yi, bowing her head in subservience.

“There, there--come and sit, Consort Yi. We have much to discuss. I was hoping to visit you in the Palace! But my health is also poor now. I regret not spending enough time with you, my beloved Consort Yi.” explained the Emperor, an almost melancholic smile forming on his face. A smile that further enraged Yi and yet spurred a light blooming in her heart.

“A-are you well, my Majesty, please take care of your health!”

His smile...he’s back to that geneous smile as it was the first time we met. He hasn’t acted this kindly in quite some time.”

“I don’t have much time left, it's for this reason that I am leaving you Consort Mei’s child as the one true successor to my throne. And you, my love, will guide him as China’s Empress Dowager.”

“Y-your Royal Majesty, but---”

“The court mage and royal physician say it is hopeless for me, my dear. My time is all but up,” The Emperor continued, placing a pale hand upon his chest.”

Lifting a bloody rag, he continued, “...I am coughing up blood with every breath. And the flags of war are already going up!”

“The royal family members and court officials are waiting desperately for me to die and killing you and the baby was a part of the plan to take the throne. They cooperated with Consort Mei in laying a trap for you and our child!” His tirade ended in a fit of coughs, blood splattering across the bedding.

”A-and yet you knew it was a trap all along...then why did you go along with their scheme?!”

“Because this was the only way to protect you from those bastards, Consort Yi!”

“W-what?”

“Consort Mei wasn’t the only one who wanted you dead. The court officials and other royal family members also hate you. You took too much authority from me when you started taking on my daily duties as Emperor and in the process you developed relationships with powerful authorities” Yi clutched her dress, clumps of it bunched up in her hands but remained silent as the Emperor continued.

“On top of that you are a woman and an imperial concubine. As well as your heritage from the clan of shamans has made many fear you. They all agree that they do not want the Empire to fall into the hands of a woman like that.”

“But you asked me to do so, your Majesty! Because of your disease you couldn’t work, you haven’t forgotten about our agreement right? You asked me to take over your daily duties as I was the only woman in the harem who was educated,” Yi exclaimed, the pain in her lower half blossoming once more.

“I helped you out not when you were sick in bed but when even the lack of solutions made you angry and depressed.”

The Emperor turned away, either out of shame or anger as Yi failed to cease.

“--And all the days when...you’d choose to have fun without concubines instead of working. All those times I had to take your burden onto my shoulders. Not because I enjoyed it but because no one else was going to maintain the empire!

“Day after day, the rumors of wanting to take over spread across the palace--But you, my dear Emperor, I believed in you, believing in me. You knew I was merely working at your behest! That I am loyal to you and only wanting what was best for the empire!” Yi finished, tears falling freely from her eyes

“...I believe in you, Consort Yi. I have never doubted your loyalty. That’s why after that incident---”

“--I had Consort Mei quietly killed for her offense against you. Her son is now yours. After I pass, the Prince will become the new Emperor and you, Consort Yi, will be the Empress Dowager of China!”

“Y-you...the prince is a child less than a decade old. How could you take away his mother like that?”

The Emperor sighed, “Because I cannot not guarantee what the court officials will do to you after I pass away. By making you Empress Dowager I can bind them in chains, they dare not harm you. More than that I believe in your intellect and character. I can only count on you to restore this collapsing Empire, my beloved”

The Emperor grasped Yi’s hands, in an almost pleading fashion, “As we languished in bed, our beloved Summer Palace was burned to the Western Allied Forces those eight countries--Britain, America, France, German, Russia, Hungary, Italy and Japan--are eager to chop up our country for their own agendas! These barbarians are poisoning our people with opium, guns and other western temptations. Every attempt at negotiation ends up with us ceding more land to these greedy, foreign pigs!”

Squeezing her hands and giving her a smile once more, though Yi no longer felt any warmth in it as she once did. Only a stinging pain remained. The Emperor continued, “Only when you stood up to them did our country gain back some of its lost dignity. Consort Mei was not fit to be Empress Dowager but if it is you my beloved then I will truly be able to rest in peace. Please protect the Qing dynasty on my behalf, for the sake of what our ancestors fought for”

With his shaking hand, the Emperor handed Yi a brilliant Jade talisman. Consort Yi held the sacred relic as if handling a newborn child.

“This is…”

The Emperor simply nodded his head before explaining:

“--Indeed, during my great-great-great grandfather’s reign, The Great Shunzi Emperor, when he gained control over China proper, he ordained the court mages and various shamans to construct this talisman in the hopes to to grant eternal prosperity and everlasting strength to the Qing. It is said that during the time of the Kangxi Emperor, Xuányè, that it had been blessed by the Gods themselves.”

The Emperor proceeded to have a new bout of spastic coughing, as he bleed onto the sheets of his bed as Yi attempted to approach but was stopped with the simple palm of his hand, before continuing his exposition.

“...For whatever reason, it would be at that time when Emperor Xuányè would have a Taoist and the imperial shamans sealed and kept within the artifact within the palace and kept away for the next 200 years as the Qing continued to prosper--until the day before the death of my grandfather Emperor Qianlong, he unsealed the relic having discovered the talisman had turned almost completely black except for the last remaining yang half.”

“...Not only that, but a crack appeared on the Yang side as well”

“Ever since that day, the Great Qing has fallen from our former glory. Famine, invasion, rebellions, the Opium War, loss of territories, the burning of the Summer Palace and more...the prophets and imperial shamans say that every disaster happening to the Qing is tied closely to this amethyst. I am handing this to you in the hopes that you can find some way to fix this and in turn, repair the Qing to its former glory.You will make our son a proud Emperor!”

Yi frowned at the Emperor’s false bravado. Perhaps months ago she would have brought such a heartfelt act but now she only felt hatred towards the man she thought she knew was brazen enough to lie to her face.

Ourson? He spits it out as if it’s the easiest thing in the world without so much as an apology to or the child he just orphaned”, thought the concubine,sharply turning her head away from the man.

As if I don’t know a lie when I hear one. You weren’t tricked into anything, you devious bastard. You really intended to kill me when you thought I would usurp you!

“When you realized you made the wrong choice and the westerners burne the Summer Palace to ashes you did what you always do and indulged in sex and opuim to escape from reality like you always do. That’s why you afforded no cost keeping me alive, wasn’t it? So you could use me?!” Yi’s resentment bubbled up to the surface, her palms turning white from the strain of squeezing her dress too hard and the stinging pain in her lower regions continued to intensify.

Was I truly nothing but a useful tool and sex toy for you?!

“What could you be hesitating for Consort Yi?” an elderly man said from across the room, one of the Emperor’s oldest attendants said, a viper of a man who did much of the ailing Emperors dirty work for him. The elder attendant's eyes sharpened as he saw the resentment in Yi’s eyes forming.

“This is a divine honor the Emperor is offering you...or would you rather have his Majesty grant you punishment instead?” said the attendant in an almost grandfatherly voice. It made Yi sick to her stomach.

“Well?” the attendant said in a low voice, cutting across the silence.

Yi, in both fear and resignation, wobbled on to her knees as her lower half cried out in pain. Transitioning into a proper posture, Consort Yi did the best that her years of training demanded on her.

“Thank you, my great royal Majesty. In trusting in my great humble wisdom which is obsolete compared to your greatness”

Ah, that’s right. I must obey

“That I will rescue the great Qing from ruin and bring it into prosperity once more!”

This is his empire. This country is nothing more than the royal family’s plaything. Being his woman, his concubine is merely a single drop in the bucket.

“--And in your name, I shall bring honor to both you and your son!”

I’m just a woman...barely even property. So I have no right to claim anything for myself.

“On this, I swear to you, my great Emperor Xianfeng!”

In the end, I was never in charge of my own fate.

….

And thus, Consort Yi became the Empress Dowager Cixi of China.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Many years later…
    Year of the Monkey, 1908:

Empress Dowager Cixi sat upon her throne in quiet rumination, slowly but surely dying. It was like these would be her last hours if she even had that long. The years of tragedy and betrayal had worn on her, no longer the great beauty she once was and magecraft could only do so much in the end. Despite her best, sometimes it was never truly enough in the end

The Nationalists were on the doorstep of the Forbidden City. The last remaining of her court officials who she hadn’t had killed had either fled or were likely colluding with the enemy as we speak. The Westerners and Japanese continued attempts to undermine her, even corrupting the son who the previous Emperor had forced upon her to raise. Ultimately resulting in her slaying him with her own hands.

It was such a shame too, he was such a sweet boy when growing up in those early years.

Her thoughts were interpreted as the doors to her chamber were opened, revealing one of her last remaining loyal attendants and a young child, perhaps barely 5 years of age.

“Yes, come, we haven’t much time left.”

The attendant quickly hastened with the child in hand at the Empress’s words. The attendant bowed succinctly before detailing her recent news.

“Your Majesty, the revolutionaries and mobs are infiltrating the City. The are outraged over the death of the Emperor and the abolishment of the constitutional revolution reform--”

“Gather the armies. Slaughter anyone involved with the revolts”

“Your Majesty, the revolts have westerner support--”

“Even better. Show no clemency to them. Before I die, if I cannot have the love of the masses then I will have their hate, at least then I will be remembered in death.”

Now come, we must prepare. Tale all the treasures of importance and bury them with me deep in my tomb, the tragedies of the Summer Palace will not transpire again. A preferable alternative to our history and treasures being destroyed and robbed.” Cixi finished, hacking up a spittle of blood.

“Your Majesty!” the attendant raising to help the Empress, only to be stopped by the Empress raising her hand.

“This is the best I can do to defend my empire.. one last time” the Empress concluded as she finally turned her gaze to the scared child, who had remained silent since entering.

“Come, child of Zaifeng. You are a child of my sister clan, the Aisingiro. Yes, perhaps there is hope after all. Now come, I do not have long.” The monarch beckoned to the scared child to come closer. She placed a withered hand upon the child’s head and spoke.

“In the name of the Great Qing Empire, I appoint you, Pu-Yi Aisingioro, as the new Emperor of China!”

Empress Cixi, stood up carrying with her what appeared to look like an ornate, decorative box. She stopped in front of the boy, opening the box to reveal an jade amethyst talisman, one that has been severely cracked and looked as if it was close to collapsing in on itself.

“Here, little one. I will bestow it upon you. This crack grows each day as the Qing further descends into madness. Unfortunately I could not stop it in my years of my reign. But perhaps you can, in the future, but an end to the madness.” She finished, clasping the talisman in the palm of the boy's hand, clenching into it.

“Please, promise to take care of this empire after I am gone”. No longer did her tone carry the same authority as the Empress but of an old woman who was pleading and entrusted her hopes into a child barely a decade old. It was the tone of an old, regretful woman who was giving their last rites.

Pu-Yi, as young as he was, realized what the old woman was asking of him and it was enough to pull him out his silence.

“Y-yes, I’ll do what I just. I’ll restore the Qing to its rightful place!” the boy stammered out, forcibly.

Cixi smiled the last genuine smile she would ever give, “Then I shall put my faith in you, little one” as she headed back and sat upon her throne and closed her eyes.

“Now, leave me. I wish to be at peace.”

“...Yes, your majesty. It was an honor.”

The Empress didn’t reply as the attendant grabbed the young new Emperor's hand and led him out of the chamber. Pu-Yi gave one last look behind him, before the chamber door’s shut for the final time.

Silence reigned temporarily before Cixi broke it with a giggle and staring up at the ceiling of her chamber, “I suppose in the end, a little faith has its benefits. Such peace of mind does wonders before the end--hehehehackughgah”

A coughing erupted from her throat, it died down quickly as her breathing slowed and a deep sleep began to overtake her. The Final Empress merely smiled and spoke her last words to no one in particular.

“How pleasant.” Before slouching in her throne, her body halting any movement.

Thus, Emperor Dowager Cixi breathed her last.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Bio: Perhaps the most powerful empress in Chinese history and most certainly so in modern times, Empress Dowager Cixi dominated the court and policies of China’s last imperial dynasty for nearly 50 years. Spent the vast majority of her rule during some of the most turbulent years of the Qing dynasty and in Chinese history period and would go on to have lasting and for reaching implications of China even to this day. Despite this, while Empress Cixi was known for her ruthlessness her character and history has been demonized by both foreigner and even domestic influences. Depicted in writings by English contemporaries in the foreign service as cunning, treacherous and sex-crazed, Cixi was painted as a caricature of a woman, and a symbol of Europeans' beliefs about "the Orient" in general. Cixi has received some of the worst press in history and it is only in recent years that that stance is beginning to be challenged.

Gameplay

Passives:

Divinity E: Increase own damage by 100

Avenger B: Increase own NP generation rate by 18%

Oblivion Correction B: Increase own critical damage by 8%

Actives:

Innocent Monster EX:
    Gains critical stars every turn for 3 turns (6-12 stars at max).
    Increases own critical damage for 3 turns (20% -30% at max).

Charisma of the Empress (Malice) A:
    Increases own attack every turn for 3 turns.
    Turn 1: 20% (30% at max)
    Turn 2: 30% (50% at max)
    Turn 3: 40% (70% at max)

Manchu Shamanism C+:
    Increases buster performance by 20% (30% at max)
    Grants invincibility for 1 attack, 3 turns.

Living Purgatory:
    Phantom Paradise
    Deals massive AOE damage to all enemies
    Reduces buster resistance upon activation.
    Deals extra damage to “western” and “Japanese” servants
    (400%-600% from NP1 to NP5)

Voice Lines and Interactions

Voice Lines
    Summon - “Hoooh, so you’ve summoned me? How tripe but you should do well enough for some entertainment perhaps. Servant Avenger. I am Empress Dowager Cixi of the Qing, daughter of the Great Manchu clan, the Yehe Nara. Now. Prostrate yourself before us, Master.”

Beginning battle - “I’ll make you suffer for a lifetime”
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Character interactions:

Morgan - “I respect you, Queen of Fairies, I truly do. To reign over such a kingdom for thousands of years and to receive only retribution and hatred and remain stalwart in the face of it is a sign of a powerful queen. Though I was curious about something, what do you call it, an “Existence Tax”? I might have use for it and while I am not as skilled in magecraft, I was wondering if we could workshop something…”

Habetrot - “That little xiān nǚ is quite skilled at her job. Perhaps I can commission her a few dresses for me”

>>“Whoa, that lady has a pretty extravagant style! Can’t say I’ve ever seen clothing styled like that before but I guess that's the perks of being in Pan Human History! I want to try making that Cheongsam outfit, it’d be a nice change of pace.”

Qin Shi Huangdi: >> ”Such malignance...I see. Your rule was during a time of great turmoil and despite your best efforts, the nation you sought to protect turned on you. Now, even you will not acknowledge your own efforts. And yet, I still sense a great love for China in you, as distorted as it is in the form you are in now. Very well! If none shall do it then I shall do so in your stead. I acknowledge your efforts, Great Queen of the Qing! Your struggles were not in vain!”

“...Hmph, praise from you means little for what has already come to pass.”

Beni-enma:>> “Ehhhh, ehh, what’s the “Black Mother” (Xi Wangmu) doing here, chirp?! She should be in the underworld along with the rest of the yīnxiān, chirp! ...Wait a second, I sense something else, is that you Xie Bi'an and Fan Wujiu,!?

Xie: “Hello again, Beni-enma-sama.”

Fan: “Yo, how’s it going little bird. Haven’t seen you since Enma-tei! Is that Snake mask guy still slouching about?”

Xie: “Be respectful, brother.”

Fan: “Bah she knows I mean well!”

>>”Why aren’t you in Great King Enma’s court? And more importantly why are you bound to that scary lady!”

Fan: “Oh that, the Lady honco from the West took us and pawned us off to this Empress girl. She took a bit of a liking to her. Though I gotta say, I definitely prefer this gig over sticking around crusty old King Yama, she’s way more easy on the eyes! Ahahaha!”

Xie:“Brother!”

>>”...I’m telling King Enma, chirp.”

Fan: “Wait, wait wait! My bad by bad, I take it back--”

“..I was wondering why my magical energy had dropped considerably. Why are you two manifested without my permission?

Fan: “Saved by the bell. Sorry gotta go, later little birdie--!”

Xie: “My condolences, my Lady. It was a pleasure”

“...”

“...”

“I-I have things to do now. Goodbye, my Lady”

“...”

“...Strange bird”

Wu Zetian: >>>“T-that style, that presence, that aesthetic! So cool--- Gahhh!? She’s got it all! Despite being my junior, she’s out classing me in every way right now! Damn her, if only I had been summoned in my adult form. I’d show her--!”

“I did not expect the Great Empress Wu Zetian of the Tang to be so...diminutive.”

Fu Hao: >>>”How saddening. Another of my descendants is burdened by regret and hate. I wish to pat her head.”

“What? Pat my head? No, I don’t give a rat’s ass if you are my imperial ancestor, don’t touch me. Wait. S-stop it, you damned jiangshi!”

Semiramis/Medb: “You two, keep up the good work.”

Other Avenger servants: "To see other servants like me reveling in their own malice and hate is a refreshing sight. It reminds me of the court politics back when I was alive. The festering malignancy, spite and bitterness all directed at each other and everyone else. Ahh, it makes me sick~♥"

Western servants: “Ah so Master has even caged some western pigs, too? I wonder if they squeal just as loud?”

Shuten/Ibuki Douji: “Hah , I normally don't associate with the Japanese but I’ll admit these Oni’s are certainly an exception. They remind me of myself in a way. To live a life where you are free to act and do as you will. I missed out on such luxurious hedonism in life but a second chance is before me, I suppose I should follow their example then. What is the word? Senpai? Yes, yes, they are my ‘senpai’s’ in that sense. How fun. We should have a sleepover, I would love to learn more about this deboning she mentioned”

Hong Xiuquan: “...Scum. Of all the tragedies to befell the Qing, it was you most of all that destabilized my country the most. Oh yes, the westerners may be chomping at the bit to get our country like the pigs they were and using opium to poison the masses but it was you in your own little pathetic delusions of being a Savior that would drive the final nail into my dynasty. I was saving this punishment on the off chance I encountered my foolish, limpdicked emperor. But for you, I shall make a special exception. You will not have a moment of peace, you will suffer, Master be damned. We shall see if you’re claims of being the brother of the western messiah are true as I drag your mutilated corpse through my purgatory, you cào nǐ mā.

Hans Christian Anderson: >>>”Ha, a queen ostracized by her people is nothing more than useless paperweight at that point. You’d been better off packing up and resigning. Yet, you stayed and toiled away for people ungrateful to you and completely warped what you meant. And not only that, your very character was browbeat into submission that even you refuse to acknowledge your own accomplishments. Heh not so different from a writer in reality! I’d laugh if it wasn’t so pathetic.

Emperor Pu-Yi: ...Ah, I see in the end you failed to achieve the Qing’s dream and lift our curse. I suppose in the end, it was too much to ask of a child. Faith truly is a poison.

>>”Y-you..I..I’m sorry. I did fail you. I couldn’t beat the Qing’s Curse nor restore it to prosperity but...but to see what you have become only goes to show that perhaps, the end of the Qing was for the best. So, gran--no, Great Empress Dowager Cixi, allow me to put an end to the Qing the only way I know how, once and for all. For your sake. I shall read to you the last rites of the Final Empress and of the Qing. Let us bring this story to an end, Honored Majesty.

Mò Cháo de Wéi Mù Shēng Qǐ:
    Collapse of the Heavenly Mandate
    (localized; The Curtain Rises on the Final Dynasty: Collapse of the Heavenly Mandate)

Type: Conceptual (Anti-Dynasty)

The one and only Noble Phantasm of the Final Emperor of China, Pu-Yi. The crystallization of the end of the Qing is one that holds conceptual weight due to it being tied to the end of the dynastic system in China as a whole. Over 5,000 years of dynasties, finally ends with not a bang but a whimper, closing the curtain on an era in Chinese history. When activated, all servants born of China will experience one of two things: Those not of imperial birth and importance experience nothing. But those many Emperors’ and Empress’ to which this may affect, they will find themselves feeling the full weight of the End. Skills such as Imperial Privilege and the like will be invalidated and techniques tied to their character and history while simply not working. Noble Phantasm tied to their rule in any way, shape or form will simply be rendered null and void. While this is tied to specifically Chinese servants by its very nature as an conceptual “anti-dynasty” ability, Pu-Yi’s “dynastic collapse” Noble Phantasm can and will affect the abilities of other servants from other dynasties from other locations in the world but to what extent is unknown.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Likes - “Likes? Shouldn't it be obvious? I like seeing those ungrateful citizens die from my armies' gun fire and bleed out on the streets. I like seeing those greedy western pigs squirm underneath my heel as I bleed them dry as they did my country. I like watching those Imperial Japanese scum being dismembered and having to carry that humility back home to their precious countrymen. I like watching those pathetic court officials and nationalist being burned in a pyre of their own making as I watch from on high. I like many, many things, Master. Be sure that I don’t end up liking you. Okay~?

Hates - “Do I have to list them out for you? Are you deaf and dumb? What a sad creature you are, Master but you are still leagues ahead of those pathetic Nationalists and citizenry. Those western filth who poisoned our country with their opium and guns and those Japanese dogs who huff and sequel to appease their nation’s master without any thought of their own. But I truly do hate that bastard cuckold of an Emperor who decided to think more with his cock than his head. Hate isn’t a strong enough word that I feel for them that I can’t even articulate it in any proper fashion….Hmm, oh I suppose I did just list them out for you. How vexing."

About the Holy Grail - “Of course, I wish for the prosperity of the Qing Dynasty. What, does that surprise you, Master? Of course it’s for my sake and my sake alone. The Qing belongs to me alone for I am the Qing. Therefore, if the Qing prospers, so do I. Do you get it now, Master? If so, then stop asking stupid questions."

During an event - “If you have time for such frivolous events, then you have time to get to work. Chop, chop."

Author's Note

AN: The pics are from a yaoi webcomic, "Phantom Paradise" with a good chunk of Cixi's backstory based around that in alot of ways. Also this took forever. This site's layout continues to be my bane.
    Last edited by Lady Vanatos; September 18th, 2021 at 04:43 PM.
    Current FGO setup

Your average angst/edge supplier BnEl15's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Cixi: Damn, I like this one. Her connection with Xi Wangmu is kind of unexpected, and that second NP is a bit convoluted, but it works. That interaction with Hong Xiuquan and Puyi adds even more life to the sheet. Makes me wonder if you'll be writing a full-fledged Puyi sheet anytime soon.

US Friend Code
    BnEl15: "Convoluted but it works" was exactly what I was going for. As for the Xi Wangmu, while researching for this sheet lets just say I went down a rabbit hole. So Manchu Shamanism has practices that can tie them to underworld/chthonic gods and then I cam across something know as the "Black Mother". So I was like, "huh" who is this referring to. So I used my school's databases for research and couldn't find anything but I came across the 'Queen Mother of the West" also know as Xi Wangmu but she is not only old (dating back to the 15 century BCE) but she is also a deity of slaughter, darkness and pure yin and she is considered a chthonic underworld god so while there wasn't anything explicitly tying the two given the circumstance evidence, her old she is and the region associated, I say that the Black Mother and Queen Mother of the West are the same entities, i.e Xi Wangmu.

As for a Puyi sheet: That is a definitive "maybe"
    Current FGO setup

Name: Tamar
    Class: Assassin
    Origin: Biblical Record- Kingdom of Israel
    Alignment: Lawful Good

STR:C
    AGI: B
    END: D
    AGI: A
    LCK: D

Daughter of King David and full blooded sister to Absalom, respectful and dutiful she was the ideal daughter, cherished by father and brothers. One of her siblings, Amnon, raped her for nothing but his amusement, kicking her distraught panicked self out after the assault she ran to Absalom who was taken by a dark rage. David unwilling to kill his own son and the two being the children of a defeated kingdom ended with Amnon suffering no punishment for such crime. As tale tells Absalom kill Amnon via assassination in a feast, hide for three years, regain David's favor and return only to plant the seeds of rebellion and attempt to take the throne via kin slaying by the urging of the Sage Ahithophel.

Such events alongside Adonijah's ploys for the throne could have been said to be David's 'ruin' and were what opened the pathway for Solomon to inherit the throne. Through her rape a domino effect took place the kingdom tore at it's seams and blood slayed blood not for justice but for vengeance and greed. Desolated, alone and made a scapegoat for Absalom's deeds Tamar could not find any solace and ended up taking her own life

One whose beauty caused a calamity as such she is elevated to the throne similar to other individuals. She was not given blessings in life but association with Solomon, the hatred of people and Absalom's deeds mutated her Saint Graph into that of a demonic temptress. Drowning in this power she takes the mask of a vile witch in an attempt to never feel fear ever again, but deep down she cannot let go of the heart that appealed for the Court's justice than Absalom's hatred even if that attempt only ended in failure and made outcasts for their blood

Skills

Class Skill
    Presence Concealment (C): A quiet obedient daughter, one who is easily underestimated while beloved, silently she attended to her family slowly gathering information for Absalom. It's easy to overlook her presence of think of her as harmless

Personal Skill
    Imperial Privilege (A): By adopting Absalom's mindset she has gained this skill. Due to using it to borrow the skills of the warriors of Israel most of the time it's other aspects are greatly suppressed. With supreme poise and elegance she smashes down the opposition with a corrupt form of the Limbs of Jacob

Beautiful, gleaming, radiant. The battle must be won before action, before words, before yelling! One's appearance must be supreme!....At least that's what Absalom says

Innocent Monster (B): Solomon's siblings all proved to be failures taken by one sin or another and despite bearing the wisdom of God Solomon too would fall to vices....or so it is said. A darkness that spread over the weaker children as punishment for David's indulgence. In Tamar's case she is approximated with the demon Agrat bat Mahlat. Grants shape-shifting, witchcraft, alluring nightingale and traits associated with succubi

Golden Rule (B): A life of victories from David would only become greater by the deeds of Solomon and become a kingdom entrenched in the eternal memory of mankind. She knew of many troubles but never of poverty, coming across fortunes and managing them is something simple

Noble Phantasm

Aeshma Asmodai- Bloody Shadow Circling the Crown
    Anti-Army
    Rank A
    Aeshma a demon featured in Zoroastrianism, known as the Bloody Mace. Over the ages it's name would change Asmodaios or Ashmedai and later Asmodeus. A demon who appears constantly in the tales of Solomon, one a demon bound to build the Temple of Jerusalem, in another he was the half-demon son of David that would trick Solomon and take his place only to be deposed and enslaved later at the Righteous King's return

A demonic mace seemed made of flesh and iron, pulsating with a will of it's own, a ill weapon that brings nothing but ruin upon the wielder and victims. By slowly surrendering her body to it Tamar becomes an engine of destruction, a pseudo-type of saint graph moved by a great curse. It's alternate method is to pile up magical energy and release it in a indiscriminate blast. Due to Aeshma's deed of hounding souls of the dead rising to Heaven its a powerful weapon against spirits and similar

Shalalan Miss Sheba's Truth-Seeing Activate!

After Absalom's death and following events Solomon showed mercy, recognized her innocence in the acts and allowed Tamar to live within the castle. However the damage was long gone, the servants would look down upon her, the soldiers would whisper of her being a vile temptress and the many wives of Solomon thought of her as a free target for their political games, yet pointless for within her emptiness she was a Supreme King untouched by their lesser concerns, not out of pride of some ability but sheer apathy to the point she was thought as inhuman. An empty doll that followed routine and spoke to King and Pauper with the same tone, such attitude would gain the curiosity of Solomon's demons, their nature of answering wishes clashing with Tamar's void, in truth a desire to escape the pain and perhaps that was what they caught

"Sister of My King. Speak from the bottom of your heart, I, Bael, as the Great King of the Ars Goetia shall answer."
    "...."
    "Such look is enraging. Demon, God, King, Human, Able, Poor, Ally, Enemy. Your gaze remains the same no matter what. Why is so?!"
    ".....I want do die"
    "Then why not take your own life?"
    "Absalom told me to live...."
    "....You doom yourself for the wish of another? When such is already long gone? When such brings you nothing but pain?"
    "....."
    "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"

Solomon allowed such conversations to pass, the demons showed Tamar wonder after another seeking a reaction but she'd remain the eternal doll. With time she faked her personality of old and fooled the humans of the kingdom whom all fell in love with the princess who suffered so much yet re-learned to love again. At such mummery they could only laugh and Tamar slowly felt something from the emotions of the people so she set forward to provoke all sorts of reactions, not out of emotion, but instinct, perhaps a longing for the days she was still human or simple sadism from fooling those who looked down on her who can say? Receiving the Crest from Bael she set off and created the beggining of a magus lineage

A demoness that goes with whatever makes her master reacts the strongest, there is no 'love' or 'affection' in any of her actions

Imperial Privilege- Loathsome Temptress
    Traits associated with the vile witches and such of biblical record. Jezebel, Lilith, the wretched daughters of Lot and even Eve whose actions, despite trickery, exiled mankind from Heaven. In truth of all these women Tamar is closest to Eve and Amnon can be said to be the snake that ruined her....except for Tamar there was no Adam to struggle and grow alongside with....a desire to speak out, to act on her own, to live freely and wild trampling others as she was trampled herself. An ill charisma that enthralls all captivated, further enhancement compared to the normal but the targets fall under an obsessive effect madly charging to death for the sake an aside glance from their idol

Innocent Monster- Great King's Sign
    At Solomon's death the Kingdom of Israel was split in two by civil war. One side kept the religion of old while others embraced foreign gods and embraced polytheism. The 72 demons of Solomon began to plot and for the sake of their dream pieces of their power were implanted within humans. Tasked with mastering and refining it lineages of what would become Magi were set to spread far and wide. Despite expectations Tamar was chosen as one of these vessels and received the Crest of Bael. Baal meaning Lord possesses the ranking of Great King among the demons and is notorious for his capacity for commanding lesser demons. An amplifier curse spread among subordinates, their self and skills are surrendered and become Legion

Summoning (Tamar) (EX): An exclusive skill born of one who emptied herself, witnessed Solomon's works and accepted being the puppet of his demons. As Goetia summons the 72 demons from within himself Tamar is able to summon herself by overlaying the image of the saint-graph, changing memories and presence completely while the real self hides within the subconscious waiting to strike

Noble Phantasm
    Absalom Legionator- Surrendering to Inner Tyranny
    Anti-Self
    The truth of Aeshma Asmodai. A magical crest possessing mysteries of command/mastery/control/kingship. Possessing the highest affinity its easy for Tamar to remove pieces to either forge mystic codes or implant them into her subordinates transforming them into pseudo-demons, becoming an extension of Tamar. 'Limbs' that move of their own accord and speak with their own voice but all acting for the sake of achieving Tamar's goals. As the crest slowly regenerates in case the main saint graph is extinguished Tamar is able to transfer herself to the body with the highest affinity and modifications changing them into the new Control Unit

It's offensive use is the association of mysteries with the Caanite God Baal, the meaning of the word (Lord) and a God of Storms as such when used offensively the magic energy manifests as a storm of curses with immense force, those hit are torn apart and absorbed to become fuel
    Last edited by BoktaiMoon; September 19th, 2021 at 08:15 PM.

US Friend Code
    Tamar: These are one of those sheets where there is just enough there where it makes me go, "That's it? I was kind of getting into it"
    Current FGO setup

Tamar has so little story that's just kind of it all things considered

And I am kinda bad at interactions/lines stuff

Blog Entries
    Cixi: you outdid yourself with this one Vany. You made a great servant, great enough for China to censor it in FGO and name jer Avenger 043 or something.
    It surely was a long ride, but I enjoyed it. Storytelling and concepts for her are great. Using the pictures elevated the sheet further. Kino.

Create-a-Servant 4 soon.

US Friend Code
    Thanks, KINO Sheet Daddy
    Current FGO setup

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Vanatos View Post
    Tamar: These are one of those sheets where there is just enough there where it makes me go, "That's it? I was kind of getting into it"
    Thought what about you said, Tamar's story, Goetia's hangups, Solomon's hangups and came up with some stuff

I think current word count is now doubled from its initial take?

Well if ya feel like reading it

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by BoktaiMoon View Post
    Thought what about you said, Tamar's story, Goetia's hangups, Solomon's hangups and came up with some stuff

I think current word count is now doubled from its initial take?

Well if ya feel like reading it
    It's interesting. So I take it the initial sheet pre-spoiler tags is just a "mask" she puts on to hide her true self thanks to her last Personal Skill? I had to reread that one a few times to work my head around the mechanics of how she summons "herself". In any case I definitely feel bad for the poor girl. Makes me wonder if it'd be possible for her to be "saved"/reach some kind of epiphany in a Grail War or she's already too far-gone for that now...

Quote Originally Posted by RoydGolden View Post
    It's interesting. So I take it the initial sheet pre-spoiler tags is just a "mask" she puts on to hide her true self thanks to her last Personal Skill? I had to reread that one a few times to work my head around the mechanics of how she summons "herself". In any case I definitely feel bad for the poor girl. Makes me wonder if it'd be possible for her to be "saved"/reach some kind of epiphany in a Grail War or she's already too far-gone for that now...
    Yes. Attempting to summon David's children will end up with protests/warnings, wariness from Sheba and Martha getting ready to punch a bunch of fools.

She's like Kiara in a way (except she doesn't care about fucking over the planet and being the only human and other people being insects used for her pleasure alone), she will tempt the master and him constantly refusing her causes her to slowly escalate until that mask gets so battered she starts to show her real self because at the end of the day she is forcing herself to act like a succubus to run away from her own emotions so if you corner her....course by then she'd start throwing Bael Storms everywhere

Like how Caenis became a tyrant rapist to deal with stuff Tamar became a seducing trickster that ruins people to have a feel of power and control over her life while fully hating everything and everyone and herself

Blog Entries
    Serve. Give order. Master.
    Want learn world. Want know human.
    Can learn all. Can do all.

A most peculiar existence indeed.
    “He” is the most feral person I’ve ever seen. A beast utterly incompatible with civilization.
    “He” is also the most sentient creature I’ve ever known. An intellectual on par with the greatest of scientists, philosophers, and theologians.
    “He” is not a mere beast that possesses only ego, but not intellect.
    “He” is not an angel either, who possesses only intellect, but not ego.
    “He” is without doubt, the very pinnacle of a human being.

“His” origin and upbringing is quite unbelievable, to say the least.
    “He” originates from a deserted island, somewhere at the equator far south.
    There, “he” was formed spontaneously, spawning out of clay and water in a one-in-a-trillion chance of natural occurrence.
    Then, “he” was adopted by an antelope, raised among the wildlife, and imitated the manners and instinct of beasts.
    Through sheer curiosity, “he” independently studied and analyzed the natural world, and gained understanding on par with the finest scientists.
    “He” observed the stars, investigated the laws of physics, and learned the biologies of plants and animals.
    “His” intellectual endeavors did not stop in the material world, and “he” eventually discovered the truths of the philosophical and theological realm, all by “his” own.

“He” first made contact with human beings when a ship was stranded at the island. “He” showed no hostility to these strangers, only curiosity, and even hospitality.
    Among the surviving passengers was a great doctor, who managed to teach “him” human language.
    The doctor and “him” quickly gained mutual understanding, and “he” was convinced to help them repair the ship and come with them back to civilization.
    The doctor continued to teach “him” of humanity; of science, culture, religion, history. “He” surprised the doctor when it was shown that “he” had already understood more than half of it.
    The doctor and “him” became close friends, they shared their ideals and goals, and together they determined to enlighten humanity with their esoteric truth.
    However, human civilization and society proved to be much too imperfect for “him”. Only few were able to fully understand “his” perfect truth, while most rather prefered ignorance.
    Nonetheless, “he” tried to teach humanity, “he” warned them against harming the Earth, “he” advised them against war, and “he” guided them towards God.
    Thus, after a few years of preaching, “he” gave up, and decided to return to “his” island, accompanied by the doctor.
    And they were never heard of again since.

How did I know this story, you ask?
    Ahaha... That reminds me... it’s almost a thousand year now...
    That person… I hope “he” is doing fine wherever “he” is now...
    Ah, no, nothing, I said nothing!
    Let's just say "it's an old story" and leave it at that, shall we?

Class: Assassin
    True Name: Hayy ibn Yaqzan
    Alignment: True Neutral
    Origin: Islamic Literature

A person first mentioned as a thought experiment in the works of the medieval Muslim polymath Avicenna. Hayy ibn Yaqzan (Living, son of Consciousness) was the main character of Ibn Tufail’s novel known as “Philosophus Autodidactus” in the west, and its pseudo-remake by Ibn Nafis, “Theologus Autodidactus” where Hayy ibn Yaqzan is instead called Kamil (Perfection).

Parameters:
    STR: C
    END: C
    MGI: C
    LCK: A
    NP: C

Class Skills:
    Presence Concealment: A
    Hides one’s presence as a Servant, allows one to be undetectable even by Servants as long as one does not engage in battle. It is a skill Assassin displays by imitating and combining the sneaking methods of animals, from snakes to chameleons.

Personal Skills:
    Self-Taught: EX
    The aptitude of being an autodidact, a heightened capacity for learning that allows one to learn skills and abilities just by observing it. It is an absolute empirical insight that even allows Assassin to predict past and future events. The rank of the learned skills Assassin can display is limited to B-rank. In addition, the scope of the skills he can acquire is limited to that of humans and animals; skills exclusive to demonic entities and divine spirits cannot be learned this way.

Self-Creation: A+
    A skill emphasizes one’s characteristic as a spontaneously generated lifeform, a freak of nature born from extremely unlikely coincidental circumstances. It allows Assassin to regenerate and reassemble any part of his body from the earth. In addition, it also allows the Assassin to perform healing surgeries on others by transplanting his organs to them and regrowing it back.
    Although virtually identical to a normal human, Assassin ‘s true nature is closer to a golem.

Self-Annihilation: B
    The ultimate goal of the Sufi mystics. It refers to the stages of the spiritual journey a Sufi initiate undergoes to become closer to God, in every sense of the word. It is a process of gradual elimination of the self, leading up the state of permanent subsistence “with God, through God and for God” and ultimately becoming the instrument of God's will on Earth.

In essence, it is a skill allowing one to “die before dying” and to “live after death” by dedicating one’s entire existence to God. In a way, it is identical to a high-ranking Battle Continuation and Protection of the Faith. This technique, modified for the purpose of killing, is employed by the Assassins of Alamut.

Although Assassin had independently discovered many paths to the root, Assassin has chosen this specific path because of the influence of the first human “he” ever met.

Noble Phantasms:
    Insan al-Kamil
    O Humans, Let us Reflect the God Above
    Type: Anti-Unit (Self)
    The Perfect Human Being. A concept in Islam which refers to the status of Prophets, Saints, Imams, and especially, the Apostle of God (PBUH).In Islamic teachings, just as Adam was made in God’s image, humans were born with an inherent essence reflecting the infinite names of God. Therefore, the Perfect Human is an existence whose essence reflects the highest quantity and quality of God’s names than any other human being.

It is a Noble Phantasm which crystallizes Assassin’s true nature as “the second Adam” born of Gaia’s attempt to understand Humanity. In other words, it is the power of a True Ancestor. When activated, this Noble Phantasm causes Assassin’s body to emit a burst of light that rapidly expands in size. In this Luminous State, the wisdom and experiences of human beings Assassin had accumulated is converted into a Texture and wielded as a weapon that increases in power the more knowledge Assassin had learned. Because it is a power that draws from the Counter Force, it also receives a boost when facing threats against Humanity and the Earth.
    Last edited by Kamera; September 20th, 2021 at 01:22 AM.

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Yaqzan: When I saw the FC and intro quote I thought this'd be a Berserker Enkidu, but you went with it in a much more creative direction. Servants based on thought-experiments are always interesting (I recall two Descartes' Demon and one Zhuangzi based off his dream of the butterfly) so this is nice to see. Good job working some of that new Tsukihime lore in for his NP.

Quote Originally Posted by Master of Chaos View Post
    Class: Lancer (Assassin)
    True Name: Gaheris
    Alignment: Lawful Neutral
    Got inspired

Name: Morgause
    Origin: Arthurian Mythology
    Class: Saber
    Alignment: Lawful Neutral

STR: B
    END: C
    MAG: A
    LCK: C

The infamous sister of Arthur Pendragon. The Witch Queen/Lady of the Lake known as Morgan Le Fay. At times she was described as possessing three personalities, the innocence of a fairy, the magnificence of a warrior maiden and the brutality of a witch, delivering harm and good upon Britannia and it's knights in equal measure, despite such chaotic personality and obvious vehemence towards the King, she was never reprimanded or punished and in the end it can be said that Camelot fell to itself than due to her schemes, nothing but a pebble in the king's path.

Uther sought to maintain the fading mysteries of Britain at all costs, for the sake of this he plotted with the mage Merlin and captured Igraine. From this two children were born, Morgause, deemed a failure for not showing the traits wanted and Artoria born with the core of the red dragon, while the latter would be raised by Ector and become the Once and Future King, Morgause was used as a political ploy only to show the traits Uther desired, but as it was long after his death and such thing would get in the way of Merlin's ploy it was all for naught

Acknowledging Artoria as a puppet and her similar fate Morgause could not help but come to hate the King while entranced by her inherited power. Such mixed traits in equal intensity made her the ideal vessel for the Fairy of Paradise and the Darkness of Britannia that desired the destruction of it's people before it died alongside the mystery within the islands. Such existences cannot be controlled by a single human, due to this Morgause became a puppet to both powers, but with a stubborn soul unwilling to surrender both were affected by her emotions, Vivian the Fairy inherited her virtues and love while Morgan Le Fay, the darkness, inherited her hatred and envy. Thus the innocence of a fairy and the brutality of the vilest of witches, creating a three-faced female sovereign commonly seen in many mythologies.

From there many stories surge, the most common end is Morgause atoning and delivering Artoria to Avalon, in others she is killed by Gaheris in a fit of rage. Perhaps another fairy simply inherited the memories and role of Vivian, perhaps she faked her death, whatever it is the servant does not speak about it. In the Saber manifestation the Fairy and Witch traits were excised and Morgause appears alone, carrying the Soul-Splitting Sword Erosion she is a distant authoritative figure, enemies are to be crushed, allies are to be saved, and the neutral to be won over be it with force or pleasantries, but different from the others she seeks to use no one, a need to do everything by herself to confirm that Morgause is Morgause, that Morgause is human and just not another ploy from the other two. To maintain the magnificence of a warrior-maiden is to maintain her identity and self as such relying on others, seducing others, abusing others, is a weakness not to be tolerated at any level

Skills

Magic Resistance (A): A strong body provided by ancient mystery and further enhanced by possession of two great powers connected to the fate of Britannia. She is a magical existence equal to a certain dragon and alongside her expertise in magecraft destroying magical works is easy

Riding (B): Sufficient for a manifestation under the Rider Class. At halcyon days she used her power to tame magical beasts for mere amusement, not realizing how terrifying she looked to the knights and peasants alike. A childhood of whimsical witchery to play King

Personal Skills
    Conquering the Tempest (A+): Leftover impressions of Vivian and Le Fay tamed by sheer brute force, the influence that tainted their directives and with both gone it became power for Morgause to use at her leisure. A mixture of Mana Burst (Water) and Mana Burst (Darkness) creating a torrent with immense destructive force

Sword of Desolation (B): Blessings are driven away, darkness perishes, a being of mystery that aims to destroy mystery. A skill similar to mystery-slayer but Saber's existence itself causes the mystery of the land to dry-up. The lake is forgotten and pathways destroyed so that Saber may feel relief.

Charisma (B-): On the verge of becoming a King but always fated to fail at the final step. In the end, no matter what form, all of Morgause's actions were for her sake alone, perhaps she could love others, teach them, make them knights but deep down the desire for the spotlight drove all other possibilities away and deeper into the clutches of the other two within her. Willpower aside she lacks what's necessary to become a notorious king

Noble Phantasm

Erosion: Penetrating Blade of Gold
    Anti Unit
    Rank A
    A mystic code under the guise of a golden blade used to cut mistletoe, has the ability to sever the mind and soul from the body, as well as allow the user to slip someone else into the body, spirit, and soul of its victim. In the current era it was gifted to a certain village of necromancer seeking to revive King Arthur, to create a perfect vessel, remove the soul and implant King Arthur. In Saber's hand it has become a plain broadsword for every-day knightly use but when channeled with magical energy it manifests capacities similar to certain amplifier swords, in exchange of sheer raw fire power rapid slashing waves can be used and those hit have traits, noble phantasms and skills cut-off for the duration of the damage upon the graph, with enough power they can be permanently removed.

In Morgause's hands the intent is clear, to turn the sword upon herself and cut the connection between the fairy/darkness/human so that she could live forever free. A tool slowly designed through the years, the rare moments when both were silent and Morgause could be herself, there was no relief, no pleasures, only slowly building this blade and hiding it's existence with all she had to pierce her way through and achieve freedom

Such event did not come to pass, in a moment where both desired use of the body Morgause was able to deliver instructions to Gaheris in a moment of temporary sanity. Later in bed with Lamorak, Gaheris ambushed both, Lamorak escaped, Morgause did not, the blade used in a panicked moment at the hands of a boy who knew little of magecraft.....the bonds were cut, fairy, witch and human all torn in the same swing for within that body they were one and the same...Later on a fairy by the name of Nimue would manifest
    Last edited by BoktaiMoon; September 21st, 2021 at 02:17 PM.