Page 339 of 620 FirstFirst ... 239289329334337338339340341344349389439 ... LastLast
Results 6,761 to 6,780 of 12386

Thread: Create-A-Servant 3

祖 Ancestor
    Blog Entries
    Hey anju. This may sound a bit off topic but have you ever considered joining us in the womb thread if you like discussing ideas so much.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by NINE-lives View Post
    Hey anju. This may sound a bit off topic but have you ever considered joining us in the womb thread if you like discussing ideas so much.
    What the fuck is the womb thread?

Servant Sheet Compilation
    Pronouns - She/Her
    'Winner' of the Legendary Jack-Off

祖 Ancestor
    Blog Entries
    https://forums.nrvnqsr.com/showthrea...hread-The-Womb

A place to discuss servant ideas,

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Kabalisto Koga's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Anju Addams View Post
    What the fuck is the womb thread?
    Its the idea discussing thread that as you were away we talked to make where we exchange our non finished servant and other ideas .
    Your verified Chikara-production Studios !

Dont ship me with anyone unless i say so !

When you wake a Dragon in his Lair...

Blog Entries
    I'll bite and join.

Servant Sheet Compilation
    Pronouns - She/Her
    'Winner' of the Legendary Jack-Off

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Kabalisto Koga's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteFrenzy View Post
    I'm shaking. We're really going to Brazil.

ALSO THANK YOU GUYS I'M SO GLAD YOU LIKED HER ;_;
    Since everyone echoed the same question might as well adress the elephant in the room. The in-universe reason for her class is something like, since she is a Beast that unleashes her true potential at sunset, she's a "threat to the moon". Reaching as all summer classes always are. The joke reason is that every time there's a summer Mooncancer they're NEVER up to something good.

But anyway bottom line y'all are amazing and I'm thankful for your support as always. P.S: thanks Rey for introducing us to the magic of the collapse3 tag
    Bit late to party but let me tell you well done Howaito ! Actually can it be said she is a summer servant or rather the first south hemisphere summer servant .

So is that actually a good idea .

Your verified Chikara-production Studios !

Dont ship me with anyone unless i say so !

When you wake a Dragon in his Lair...

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    The Master of Chaldea was trying to solve a mystery.

Why did so many Servants decide to just rayshsift on their own a few days back? Why wasn't Master invited? Why didn't they just do the party in Chaldea? Why wasn't Master invited? Who organized the party? Why wasn't Master invited?
    With too many questions and precious little time before Christmas, the Master wanders the hallways of Chaldea.

Mordred
    No, I’m telling you. That guy was the best surfer I’ve ever seen. C’mon, can’t you authorize another rayshift for us? I'll remember to call you this time for sure!
    Saint Martha
    Yes, I was there. I wouldn't call it a party though, and he didn't plan it. It was... more like an emergency I suppose? The poor man can’t get a break, truly…
    Jeanne Alter
    What happened to him? Pffft—yeah I—hehehe—can tell— Icantellyou ppffffahahaha
    Jeanne Alter
    AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHA
    Jeanne d'Arc
    Alter, what did I say about making fun of your Big Sister's friends?
    Jeanne
    OH CRA—

???
    Oh, hey Master. Should’ve guessed you were going to find me. Nononono, don’t you call me that, that man is gone. He ascended in a blaze of sweat and grilled fish. Now I’m Great Statue Christ the Redeemer.
    Great Santa Statue Christ the Redeemer
    You’ve heard of it? Oh, not that one. There are a bunch of them in Brazil actually. Like, hundreds of them. None of them as big and impressive as that one but still, this one is from somewhere close to my hometown. You remember my story right? I guess the connection between Christianism and the big statue allowed me to—
    No! I’m not getting out. It’s a sanctuary of cold stone and permanent shade.
    ...Alright, I get it. Enough stalling. I’ll tell you all about it.

We need a Santa Servant every year, don't we?

Tiradentes (Santa/Summer)
    Ruler of Minas Gerais

sourceDunban & Fiora, edited by unknown. & 冬の光景⛄️✨

Height: 173cm
    Weight: 73kg
    Dislikes: Being a Ruler.
    Attribute: Human.
    Alignment: Summer Santa.
    Region: Brazil

STR C
    END C+
    AGI C
    MGI A
    LUC E
    NP E

Tiradentes’s life while in Chaldea has been pretty good so far.
    He's made some good friends, though most of them are too into their own edgy persona to admit it. He also doesn’t have to worry too much about someone confusing him with the Messiah when people that actually met the guy are around, not to mention that his situation is far from being the weirdest one here.
    Recently though, he’s been regretting not joining these last summer vacations. Even his good friend Jeanne did so, though it is weird that she hasn’t taken off the swimsuit since then…
    Really, he should just join more festivities in general.
    Hey, Christmas is coming up! If he’s going to go around looking like the Son of God, might as well do something special during His birthday.
    Why not? He’s sure one of these Servants adept at changing Saint Graphs can help out. At least if he’s the one hosting the fetivities, he might prevent any dangerous stuff from happening to Master this time around.

“Christ, what a terrible idea that was.”

Personal Skills

Innocent Monster EX.

An attribute possessed by servants whose true history and existence have been distorted by the monstrous reputations and gossips they accrued across the course of their life and thereafter, without concern for the actual person’s will and appearance, it is similar to a curse and cannot be removed. Tampering with it is a very bad idea.

Previously, this skill essentially only changed his appearance to that of the common depiction of Jesus, but after a certain Servant haphazardly messed with his Saint Graph to turn him into a Ruler, the skill acted up and several other “assumptions” about Tiradentes and the most famous stories of Jesus have been forced onto him.

Really, can someone just undo this already?!

Southern Hemisphere Santa A.

A bizarre version of Saint’s Gift, a skill acquired by turning completely into Santa Claus. Due to the modifications made to his Saint Graph, his existence as “a Brazilian hero” has been intensified.

For the sake of truly feeling like “a Santa in Brazil”, Tiradentes always feels like the temperature is between 29º C and 49º C.
    The ability to give out gifts still exists, but has been polluted by Innocent Monster as well, and the only gifts he can currently mass-produce are fish and wine.

Yeah… huff… I’m sure the kids… will love finding stinking fish… gulp… under their tree. Hey, can we rayshift to a beach? Oh God I think I’m going to pass out, I swear Minas wasn’t this hot.”

Charisma E.

This a composite skill consisting of a person's charm as well as the natural talent to command or unify an army or country. A rare talent, and an ability inherent to Servants of the Saver class.

Since his nature is now closer to that of the Saver his Innocent Monster is mimicking, he has acquired this skill.
    It’s a very weak effect that mostly just makes he seem like a swell guy having a good time. Like, if he’s going to the beach, one might as well go too. It’s sure to be fun since he’s there.

Forget Christmas, let’s just do summer again. Great idea. Is the rayshift still not ready? C’mon!

Christmas Wonder A.

The ability to cause wonder to all around you by performing certain actions, similar to how the atmosphere around certain holidays changes how people feel and act. In his particular case, this is caused by performing miracles, which gather a group of “fans” who think his actions are—honestly?—just the best.

The miracle manifested here is the ability to walk on water, which everyone is impressed by, specially how he can basically surf without a surfboard.
    However, Innocent Monster is at it again. There’s an unshakable truth, a certain fact that has survived through hundreds of years in the collective conscious of Brazil:
    Minas Gerais has no sea
    Minas não tem mar
    And so, his ability to walk on water has been enhanced to its limit. At this point, he can’t turn it off at all.

For the love of— Ugh, I can’t even feel it. God damn it!
    Someone give me water to drink, I'm gonna have a heatstroke
    .”

Class Skills

Magic Resistance (Evil) EX.

This skill grants protection against magical effects, especially those that come from evil beings or can cause evil. At this rank, any and all spells are blocked, and even non-magical attacks may be repelled.

It’s said that the Messiah fasted and wandered the desert for 40 days being tempted by the Devil, and yet he never gave in. This skill will protect the user from anything that could shake such incredible resolve, guaranteeing that they’ll complete their pilgrimage.
    Among the things the Devil offered were “all the kingdoms of the world” and “food and drink”, so… About that water…

End me, please.”
    “Haha you're just the best, thanks for inviting us. Hey, can you try surfing again before we do it? Look guys! You gotta see this, Tiradentes can surf without a board! It’s crazy!”

True Name Discernment D.

A class skill of the Ruler class where status information such as one's identity, skills and parameters are automatically revealed to the owner of this Skill when directly encountering a Servant.

This skill actually hasn’t been warped at all by Innocent Monster, but Tiradentes has naturally started using it to maximize the efficiency of his churrasco. “I mean, he can’t swim anyway right? Might as well take care of the food for everyone”, or so they thought.
    Unlimited grill management. The ultimate fate of any churrasco host.
    Just by looking at other Servants, he can tell how hungry they are and how they'd like their steak done.
    That said, he is not always able to provide what they wish. The only thing on the grill is fish.

"..."

Noble Phantasm(s)

Noite Sagrada de Ascenção
    Elijah's Chariot of Heavenly Fire
    Type: Anti-Unit

Holy Ascendance Night. Santa’s Sleigh manifested through the chariot of fire that carried Elijah to Heaven in the Bible. It is actually a congregation of searing hot Ofanins, a representation of how all faithful will be translated to paradise during the second coming of Jesus Christ. The ultimate gift that can finally grant happiness to all.

Just as the holy texts describe, when Tiradentes rides the scorching fires of———

Okay, that’s not happening. Tchau.

The End
    So yeah, now I’m here. Frankly, it’s not so bad being a statue, there’s more space in here than you’d imagine. A friend has been teaching me to play shooters too.
    Magnanimous Statue God
    That’s right! This man has rejected normie life and is now one of mine! This seasonal alt was a bit surprising but there’s no way I’m giving up a sexy santa who’s ready to become a NEET weeks before Christmas. I never expected it to go like this, but it’s time to reach my HAPPY END!
    They did reverse the effects of the tampering some weeks later, after Christmas. GOOD END!
    Magnanimous Statue God
    sad end…

Comments
    I was planning on posting this guy closer to Christmas but I'm impatient so since we're going to Brazil, I'm just going to follow WhiteFrenzy's lead.
    Anyway Summer Santas are the future, clearly.

Last edited by pinetree; December 8th, 2021 at 06:31 PM.

Name: Gavrilo Princip
    Origin: World War I
    Class: Archer
    Alignment: Chaotic Good

STR: E
    END: E
    AGI: D
    MAG: E
    LCK: EX

"I am a Yugoslav nationalist, aiming for the unification of all Yugoslavs, and I do not care what form of state, but it must be free from Austria . . . The plan was to unite all south Slavs. It was understood that Serbia as the free part of the south Slavs had the moral duty to help in the unification, to be to the south Slavs as the Piedmont was to Italy . . . In my opinion every Serb, Croat and Slovene should be an enemy of Austria"

With the assassination of Archduke Franz Ferdinand, heir to the Austro-Hungary Empire, tensions broke out and what is known as World War I was born. Gavrilo's hands were the one that pulled the trigger and took the Archduke's life plunging Europe in darkness.....or so it is said by some people but it's widely agreed that tensions were so high that even if the assassination was a failure another incident elsewhere would happen and the result would be the same. Growing in an country filled with poverty and born with a weakly body he could do nothing but watch as his parents, individuals of strong morals, waste away by the oppression of a far away empire, plagued by such thoughts he studied much and achieved scholarship and with the help of his parents and brother began to study further, indulging in ethics, philosophy and the words of Bogdan Žerajić and took part of radical movements, eventually he was expelled from the school for this.

Wandering the lands with a angry spirit he stumbled upon news of the Archduke's visit and was inspired. Contacting comrades of his radical days and old officers he was introduced to the Black Hand and received training. But as story tells the assassination was not result of skill or 'fate', but simple luck, a previous failed attack caused a change in the Archduke's travel but his driver wasn't informed, leaving the noble unguarded and as the ruckus caused by the driver desperately trying to reverse the car called attention Gavrilo and Franz Ferdinand crossed eyes and the rest is history.

Arrested instead of executed for his young age and the law he suffered under harsh conditions and died three years within the prison, losing an arm and suffering from turbeculosis. One of the psychiatrist reports that Princip believed the World War was bound to happen, independent of his actions, and that he "cannot feel himself responsible for the catastrophe."

Skills

Independent Action (D): Although he wandered a time in solitude with only his stewing anger as company none of his actions were individualistic. Indeed he simply saw himself as another countryman doing what was right for his people irregardless of the consequences for himself. One who has fully embraced the zealotry needed to become a sacrifice. Granted by Saint Graph. Magical energy uptake is reduced but its impossible to exist without a master

Magic Resistance (E): An era where magecraft has long hidden itself and it was nearly impossible for individual to become heroes. The systems and technologies made it so that individual human strength and ideals meant nothing. Granted by Saint Graph

Personal Skill
    Charisma (D): Not a leader but he becomes a notorious soldier within any force he becomes part off. A gutsy soul unfit for his frail body. In turbulent times he managed to maintain contacts with friends and people of interest and managed to convince them to work with him in dangerous schemes

Weak Constitution (E): A servant plagued by disease and other myriad health problems in life at any moment it may act up, the higher the rank the greater the chance and harsher the illness. Known for being small and weak he was rejected from official enlistments

Star of Calamity (EX): A mockery of Pioneer of Stars, one whose actions carried world-wide consequences but it was not the opening of a path of others to follow or a trail blazing stars that defies the impossible with the power of today. A domino effect that beckons chaos that no one can guess it's possibilities, not even Gavrilo, whatever it causes it sure will be a grand change

Noble Phantasm

Great War Trigger- Humanity collapse on thyself
    Anti-World
    Rank E-EX
    The unassuming pistol used to assassinate the Archduke. The straw that broke the camel's back, after a long series of events that increased tensions between nations the natural conclusion has arrived, annihilate all those in the way of your desires. As if mimicking the days before the war the noble phantasm passively feeds upon the chaos within the land building accursed ammunition that when unleashed it will only create a situation worse than the established one, a butterfly (end) leaving it's cocoon (sins) to fly (destroy) freely as it wants. In that chaos men was equal before the reaper, innocent, guilty, virtuous, depraved, commoners, nobles, soldiers, farmers all were reaped away no defense, no cry, only blood

Against those of monarchy it summons the grudges towards said individuals and already starts strong

- - - Updated - - -

Is it working now? Fucking edit isn't
    Last edited by BoktaiMoon; December 8th, 2021 at 06:39 PM.

死徒(上級)Greater Dead Apostle Alexcoene's Avatar
    10/10 best loser faux-Jesus. At least he can t-pose his enemies into submission.

Blog Entries
    Guess someone beat me to the punch!

Not that I mind, really. More Brazillian holiday servants are always welcome. Love how you're working with Tiradentes. He's actually one of the Servants I'm holding back on. If only because I think the concept I have for him might overshadow everything else I could post right now.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Wyvern View Post
    Guess someone beat me to the punch!

Not that I mind, really. More Brazillian holiday servants are always welcome. Love how you're working with Tiradentes. He's actually one of the Servants I'm holding back on. If only because I think the concept I have for him might overshadow everything else I could post right now.
    Oh, I'm very interested in that.

Tiradentes was the first servant I posted here (first good one at least) and I still like him over most of my other creations, so it was fun going back to him after such a long time (Almost 4 years? What the fuck...)

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    "Minas não tem mar" got me laughing like an animal.

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    This is a case where being a non-Brazilian some jokes definitely flew over my head. Didn't get what was funny about that line at all.

祖 Ancestor
    Blog Entries
    It means “mines has no sea”

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    No, I get what it means. It was even translated in the sheet itself. I just didn't get why it was funny.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    No it doesn't lol

Quote Originally Posted by RoydGolden View Post
    This is a case where being a non-Brazilian some jokes definitely flew over my head. Didn't get what was funny about that line at all.
    Yeah, that one was too insular to try to explain in the sheet. It still wouldn't be funny to you guys anyway.
    It's common here to make fun of Minas Gerais, a Brazilian state, for not being coastal. Thus, they don't have a beach to go to. Even people from there say that it'd be the perfect state if they just had a beach.
    Spoiler:

Blog Entries
    Forgive me, Vance.

I have been called to fight once more? Very well. If it is His will, then I shall do so again.

I must apologize. I misled you, if unintentionally. Trust me when I say that it would not be my choice to be summoned in this container.

Source
    Class: SaberFaker
    Other Classes: RulerArcher
    True Name: Jeanne D’ArcAlena Arzamasskaia
    Alignment: Lawful Good
    Place of Origin: FranceArzamas
    Height: 159 cm.
    Weight: 44 kilo.
    Dislikes: General StudiesWanton fighting. Her reputation.
    Natural Enemy: Gilles de Rais. A golden Servant with snake-like eyes and a fiendish gaze.Stenka Razin, Aleksey Mikhaylovich

Parameters:
    STR: B
    END: B-
    AGI: B
    MGI: E
    LCK: D
    NP: A

Class Skills:
    Camouflage (C):
    At this rank, it is possible to fool an opponent by appearing as another Class.

Independent Action (C):
    Fundamentally lower than if she was summoned as an Archer.

Personal Skills:
    Russian Joan of Arc (A):
    Skill that allows Faker to imitate Jeanne’s Noble Phantasms and Skills due to her identity being forced upon Faker. Copied Skills are dropped by one rank, but it is possible to transfigure them. This Skill would be at a highly diminished rank if summoned as Archer.

Medicine (C):
    Modern medicine that surpasses the medical technology of those times (in which transmission proliferated) by a few degrees. Still, this Skill does not make a comparison by modern standards, instead determining it by the standards of the age in which the Servant lived. One of the other things that Faker was known for was her ability to heal. It was speculated that she learned medicine at the monastery she stayed at or was born into a family of reclusive folk healers.

Calm and Collected (B):
    Whether it was the heat of battle or the heat of her pyre, Faker met it with it with a calm and stoic demeanor reminiscent of any saint.

Grand plus correction to mental resistance. Resistant especially against confusion and impatience.

Noble Phantasm
    Дева: The False Russian Maiden (C-A)
    Suicide/Anti-Unit

As a Faker, Alena is unable to access her true Noble Phantasm, being relegated to only this imitation of Jeanne’s famed sword.

A last resort weapon, this sword is her most powerful offensive tool that she only uses in desperate times. Like Jeanne’s Saber form, she can draw this weapon and wield it without a True Name Release. However, also like Saber, drawing it causes flames to ignite across her form, inflicting constant damage in exchange for its power

Upon its True Name Release, Faker will die, but is able to destroy nearly anything in return. While it is not on the same level as Jeanne’s use of it, it is only a step below.

Lore

A simple peasant girl who married her young love only to lose him a short time later, Alena Arzamasskaia’s life had ended before it could really begin. Seeing no other options, she joined a local monastery and likely would’ve remained there for the rest of her life had she not felt compelled to act.

Disguising herself as a man, she joined the Peasant’s Revolt and quickly established herself as one of its leaders despite never actually meeting Stenka Razin in person. Within a couple months, she would gather and lead a force of four-hundred men (often conflated to six-thousand) to capture the town of Temnikov, something they held on to for three months.

However, at the end of those months, it was reclaimed by the Tsar’s army, and Alena took a final stand in a church before she was overwhelmed and captured. She was tortured for days in an effort to gain the identities of other rebels, but she had never met any of those higher in the rebellion, and those she had were ones she refused to reveal.

After a trial with only one outcome, she was sentenced to be burned at the stake. It was said her voiced was never raised the entire time she was burned, silently taking her execution to rob any enjoyment from her killers.

After years of simply existing, Alena, if only for a few months, was finally able to live once more, and it was enough to make her mark on history.

Personality

It can be said Alena was forced to mature very quickly. Or, at least, that she felt like she needed to. After losing her husband to illness, she became a nun to fill the hole he left. Helping others and giving them hope and comfort gave her purpose, though it did nothing to truly alleviate the ache.

With the rebellion, she saw opportunity to help more people, but she quickly realized that the majority of the rebellion was made up of people as selfish and horrid as those they rebelled against, if unable to see it. Still, she could see those that genuinely believed in the cause, and it was for those that she fought. She actually made a promise to herself that she would either change or kill Razin if she ever met him.

These experiences have formed the stoic, big-sisterly woman who would rather capture her enemies and reform them than kill them. A serious warrior not to be taken lightly, but also someone who knows when to give comfort to others. She even wears her habit under her outwear, though whether this is her preference or a result of her summoning is unclear.

However, when it comes to murders, rapist, ransackers, and basically anyone who does reputable things for the sake of their own enjoyment, she is as cold as winter, and the woman who stayed silent on the pyre will ensure they feel the same flames and watch if they can’t maintain the same composure.

Relationships
    Jeanne d'Arc: No, it's not your fault. Perhaps this is simply the way of the world. I wonder when the next "Joan of Arc" will be born.

Claude des Armoises: ...Far sooner than anticipated, it would seem.

Stenka Razin: Of course you would be summoned. Come to lead another rebellion? Well, if you do, I will act accordingly.

Gilles de Rais: How could she not see the obvious?

Gilles de Rais: Hanging was too kind a death.

Saint Martha: Hm. Seems we all have to grow up at some point, even a saint.

Spartacus: Opressors? I would have rather followed the tzar than someone like you.

Louisette: A "swift and painless death" for me? Perhaps, but those who executed me did not deserve to silence me so quickly. The pyre succeeded where the blade failed.

Marguerite de Bressieux: Even if the Lord stayed silent, I would've followed had we met. There are simply those who earn that much.

I can never finish anything! Every time, I get distracted by something and start working on it while I’m currently doing something else! You know how rewarding/frustrating that is? I've got so many other Servants I need to make for December, and now I'm stuck doing two Servants related to Jeanne d'Arc that I didn't even start doing because of each other. The world is a crazy place.

By the way, because this is the internet, the opening meme is meant as a joke.

[Fire Emblem: Three Houses - Unfufilled]
    Last edited by Morg van Destro; February 27th, 2023 at 06:55 AM.
    Do you like jazz short stories? Do you want something to distract from making Servants? Do you wish the idea of Shirou Kotomine didn't immediately bring edgelords to mind? Well, I can't promise it's good, but some would disagree with me.
    Fate/Without Justice

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle Vance's Avatar
    I don't mind this. I actually applaud it for being more cohesive than mine ever was. Though, this is inspiring me to make a "Joan of Arc" sheet. We'll see if it goes somewhere.

Blog Entries
    Shoot. The profile picture's out of date. I have to delete the Servant! Also, good. Didn't actually want to step on toes.
    Do you like jazz short stories? Do you want something to distract from making Servants? Do you wish the idea of Shirou Kotomine didn't immediately bring edgelords to mind? Well, I can't promise it's good, but some would disagree with me.
    Fate/Without Justice

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle Vance's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Morg van Destro View Post
    Shoot. The profile picture's out of date. I have to delete the Servant! Also, good. Didn't actually want to step on toes.
    You don't have to delete it! This profile pic is just a seasonal thing.