Page 341 of 620 FirstFirst ... 241291331336339340341342343346351391441 ... LastLast
Results 6,801 to 6,820 of 12385

Thread: Create-A-Servant 3

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle Vance's Avatar
    Hey, Wyvern. What page is your Carlota remake cause there's a problem with the Menagerie where it takes me to the old sheet.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Vance View Post
    Hey, Wyvern. What page is your Carlota remake cause there's a problem with the Menagerie where it takes me to the old sheet.
    I tried to fix that in the past. The weird thing is that the post number for the new version leads back to the old one. You can use this link in the meantime, until I can fix the one on the Managerie:

https://forums.nrvnqsr.com/showthrea...=1#post3136207

Thanks. Also heads up. Might as well add another one to the Lostbelt roster.

It is a building so stark from the surroundings. Bright and welcoming compared to the untamed wilds of the Brazilian jungle. It's form glows among the dreary colors of the muck and the trees as if it is inviting you. You choose to enter.

"Oh?"
    "Welcome, welcome to our sacred abode. Have you come to worship our savior? Or are you like the demons that live within that detestable City?"

True Name: Maria I of Portugal
    Class: Berserker
    Alignment: Balanced Mad
    Source: Historical Fact
    Region: Portugal

Parameters:
    Strength: C
    Endurance: D
    Agility: D
    Mana: A
    Luck: B+

Class Skills:

Madness Enhancement -
    Has been subsumed into The Pious and The Mad

Territory Creation A
    The Skill to build a special terrain that is advantageous to oneself as a magus, such as for the purpose of collecting mana. She is the one who headed the creation of the Estrela Basilica, a church devoted to the Heart of Christ. A skill that would manifest in any class she appears in due to her oath.

Independent Action A+
    The ability to remain independent even when rejecting the Magical Energy supply from one's Master; the ability that allows for action even in the absence of the Master. Typically featured as a Class Skill of the Archer Class. By all means, she does not naturally have this skill but gains upon manifesting the Estrela Basilica.

Personal Skills:

Charisma B-
    A composite Skill consisting of a person's charm as well as the natural talent to command or unify an army or country. Increases the ability of allies during group battles. A rare talent, and an ability inherent to Servants of the Saver class. A near permanent fluctuation exists for this skill due to the particular quirks of her mind but nonetheless she was well beloved in the region of Brazil despite her reputation.

The Pious And The Mad - (A)
    A skill that is born from the titles she gained in life. Representing the sheer amount of religious fervor and mental deterioration that Berserker has accrued in her lifetime to the point that both qualities are about one in the same. They blend seamlessly together to the point where one is very much unsure of what type of reality Berserker is even perceiving at a given time. Either way, a sure-fire to temporarily "pause" the skill would be to mention her family. In the case of Berserker being within the Estrela Basilica, the skill is given a threshold before it triggers.

Baptism Sacrament (False) C+
    A type of magecraft that changed style into a church form. It is tremendously effective on a spiritual body. Granted by being within the Estrela Basilica, Berserker can use some form of magecraft that evokes the imagery of Sacred Heart she worships, from radiating a holy light to calling down light crosses. One particular bit of magecraft is one she had put a special spin on.

Pure Eyes of Demon Perception B
    An inborn ability that could be called an inheritance of fate. The culmination of lineage inherited madness born through the death of loved ones. Berserker was reportedly plagued by the sight of demons existing everywhere, within others around her and herself, causing the belief of being damned. In truth, it was the awakening of a Pure Eyes that allowed the ability to perceive and give form to the emotions of others in relation to her own perceptions and emotions, only granting her the knowledge to view them in the way she can understand. And so, within the deep-seated mania and depression, all Berserker can see was demons.

Noble Phantasm

"I see clearly the demons that exist within you. Allow me to free your heart! Estrela Basilica!"

Estrela Basilica: Church of The Sacred Heart
    Type: Anti-Team

The Noble Phantasm of Berserker. The church she had created in accordance with the vow made before the image of the Sacred Heart of Jesus. A grand temple that is meant to wholey embody the faith that one known as Maria I holds. It is something that resembles, yet not quite is, a Reality Marble. Being quite similar to another Noble Phantasm employed by a certain emperor, it is High Class Thaumaturgy that, according to her claims, Berserker was granted to reward her faith.

It holds many functions but one part of its main set of functions is to act as a stabilizing agent for Berserker in terms of her personality and existence, being both an area where she feels most comfortable and the final resting place of her body, providing an anchor and even allowing her to physically incarnate if need be. Another function of the temple is to act as a focus for Baptismal Sacraments that Berserker fields out as methods of attack.

The strongest of which evoked the image of the lance piercing the heart of Jesus. Given a special take due to personal tastes and idle memories of better times, her lance has become a gun, of which she can manifest a lot to barrage her target. The bullets fired from the guns do not harm the physical body but the "demons" within it along with spiritual bodies. If one's "demons" are eliminated, they are rendered as little more than empty shells that will soon waste away.

In the case, the Basilica is destroyed, it will not be the end until Berserker is put down as she will take the opportunity to create another at the earliest convenience. However, in most cases, with the destruction of the Basilica, the threshold provided by it lowers over time until she is reduced to barely keeping her mind.

Personality

A righteous woman full of keen intelligence and piety. She is quite the kind sort, willing to help others in the name of the Sacred Heart she consigns herself to. Well, at least, that is how she is before she goes mad. In that case, she becomes a very difficult person to deal with. On a hair trigger from engaging rampant violence and full of paranoia, she will constantly scream incoherently and rant of demons lurking around every corner; she is better compared to a crazy cat lady with the cats actually being guns. She is every bit as lethal in her "passive" state, just with more praying than screaming.

Creator's Note: This is probably the first time I've used collapsing and I'm really unsure of how to show images or even use other BB code without ruining it.
    Last edited by Vance; April 30th, 2022 at 06:39 PM.

Blog Entries
    Maria the Mad?

Well shit, talk about generational throwback. Now we have, what, five generations of the same family present? Your Maria, John VI, Pedro I, Pedro II, and Frenzy's Isabel.

Ironically, she'd probably be more of a threat than any of the others if she manifested. At least as far as my inner chart of danger levels go. And that's not going into how her Madness Enhancement actually works. It think its a pretty nice idea, to combine both aspects she was best known for, all the while tying it to her own strong faith. She makes for quite a unique Berserker overall, almost like a Double Summon hybrid like Semiramis with her Assassin / Caster combo.
    Last edited by Wyvern; December 10th, 2021 at 12:46 AM.

Blog Entries
    Ægil: I like him. I think he's very interesting and thought out, and he's someone I've never heard of so my knowledge has expanded. I only have a single question.
    "Slavic horse"?

Maria I of Portugal: BBcode tip: You should make this [COLLAPSE3] so the sheet won't disappear back to the opening bit when people open the spoilers. Do it by adding 3 to the end of both [COLLAPSE]s. [COLLAPSE3][/COLLAPSE3]. And, if you want to put an image in the first part, place quotes or apostrophes like so =' '], meaning at the beginning and end of the inside, and you are able to place a single line of code within.
    As for the sheet, it's like you saw my comment that I needed to mention Claude for Berserker and went "Another one." That's gonna be a fun one, and with them both having such high Charisma it's almost like fate. That aside, I like her a lot, especially the explanation for the demons. You rarely see anyone talk about Pure Eyes.
    Last edited by Morg van Destro; December 10th, 2021 at 02:11 AM.
    Do you like jazz short stories? Do you want something to distract from making Servants? Do you wish the idea of Shirou Kotomine didn't immediately bring edgelords to mind? Well, I can't promise it's good, but some would disagree with me.
    Fate/Without Justice

Alright, changed it to collapse 3 and figured out how to put an image. Thanks Morg. And yeah, frankly speaking, the talks about Brazilian servants set my creativity into overdrive and I got this sheet done in a few hours. Wasnt that hard since I had the idea of making her a sheet in my mind.

Wyvern: Yup, calculating her threat level was a bit difficult especially when matching up with the other Servants of the Lostbelt. Good thing, she's way more reclusive compared to others too. Course, that'll easily change if she learns about John (Voyager). Like seriously, it will not go over well.

Local Extra Class Aficionado DelRey's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Echidna: you really went bonkers with this one. wacky servant, but stylish, cool work.

Daddy: Sublime. I refuse to elaborate further, because it would go on too long. 20/10 sheet.

rest comes later
    "Let's see the color of your coin, my friend."

Behold my vault of Heroes.
    Where the Heavens and the Abyss breath the Music of Humanity.

The King's duty is to provide. And provide, I shall.
    University of Formatting | Gallery of Potential | Memorandum of the Extra Class Kings

Our Kingdom will grow. And we shall know each citizen.
    Create-a-Servant 4 soon.

Wyrd oft nereð unfǽgne eorl, þonne his ellen déah... Skull's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Morg van Destro View Post
    Ægil: I like him. I think he's very interesting and thought out, and he's someone I've never heard of so my knowledge has expanded. I only have a single question.
    "Slavic horse"?
    For a second I was legit confused what you were on about and searching to see if I had accidentally left any of my previous Koschei sheet in this one. But then I realised you meant the cursed text, it says "Static Noise" at the end of the Lore section since the rest of that episode is unfortunately lost to time and since I didn't feel like simply making up how the rest of the story went I figured it was more interesting to have it fade into static and let the audience imagine how things ended for themselves.
    "Here's a bangin lil' tune about takin' on The Man!"

(Check out my Super Special Awesome Servant Compendium here)

I am just like "Yo where's Deodora da Fonseca"

Cuz that'd result in rivers of salt from the royal family lol

Blog Entries
    Anti-Royalty Noble Phantasms are indeed OP.

Also, totally gonna make him a Saber. Because you just can't not take advantage of wordplay. Specially given the 'Republic of the Sword'.

"I've only had one protector: Solano Lopez. I owe him, who provoke the Paraguayan War, my career"

Climbing from a lowly soldier to the leader of the revolution and then president of Brazil. Guys has some serious balls from what I am looking at wikipedia and remembering from memory

Course I am now imagining his faceclaim being Big Boss and that just destroys my sides

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle Baron Magnus's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    "So the drums of war beat once more... Ravana, King of Demons, will be employing your services"

Sources: Mechachap, Ghibli.Fandom.Com. Nine, Twitter.com. Cinni, Pinterest.com. Zunia Kinato72, Pinterest.com. Von, Pinterest.com.
    Class: Rider
    True Name: Ravana
    Origin: Hindu Mythology, Ramayana
    Alignment: Chaotic-Evil
    Likes: Studying the latest information, Fighting strong opponents, Rama, and Reading books about the triumphs of heroes.
    Dislikes: Boredom
    Talents: Power and Fear
    Natural Enemy: Rama
    Other Classes: Caster, Berserker, and Gunner.
    Armaments: Sword of Shiva (A), Pushpaka Vimana's Cannons (B)

"Accurate... and interesting. What is this device...? Might I study it? It looks similar to the terminal of Pushpaka Vimana."

Parameters

Spoiler:
    Str: A+
    End: A+
    Agi: B+
    Mna: A+
    Lck: D

"Oh-ho...? These are my parameters? A pity... this container is not enough. Were it bigger, my full might could be brought to bear... the others are no better for me though. I will simply make do"

Lore

Warning: Long
    The ten-headed demonic king of Lanka. The son of the strongest sage of the era Vishrava and the princess of all rakshasa Kaiseki. As the story goes Kaiseki's father, Sumali, wanted his daughter to breed the strongest beings possible and bade her to find the strongest male she could to marry.

He forbade her to marry a king, arguing that none were worthy. So she searched among the sages, known for their wisdom and secret mystics, deciding that the strongest was Vishrava. The marriage arranged, the two began their life in Treta Yuga. Born to six siblings, they would each go on to forge their own legends... yet none would showcase the concept of power like Ravana.

From a young age Ravana's strength was clearly known. By age six his own fathers mystics could not overcome his strength anymore. As time went on, a gap began to grow which his father slowly grew to fear. Eventually he left, claiming to need to journey to a cave to meditate and simply never returning. So Ravana took over most of the duties his father left behind.

Yet he wasn't satisfied. He'd complete many chores with each and have a lot of energy to spare. At the suggestion of his mother he began to worship Brahma with his siblings, of whom he was taking care of. Once he reached his teenage years Brahma granted him a boon alongside his siblings... but granted him the strongest; Total invincibility to all of Brahma's creation except humanity, of which Ravana did not protest viewing them as weak.

After this he continued his life of worship, chores, caretaking, and work. Yet he found himself unfulfilled, wanting more. Eventually, he made a rash decision as his grandfather began bestowing titles. He wanted to rule the world so that he might feel something beyond boredom.

When the time came that he would be bestowed a title and land he demanded all the land and the title of supreme king. His grandfather laughed but when he stated he was serious his grandfather instead named him king of half of lanka. However he took it as a challenge to conquer the rest of his siblings lands and began immediately.

In under a month he conquered all of Lanka to his siblings surprise. Unlike his brother, who utilized armies, he conquered it alone. Only after this and at the request of his mother would he begin using armies. As he discovered, this did broaden his skills as a ruler. He learned how to manage people and used that new skill to make his kingdom more prosperous.

Yet his thirst wasn't sated. He then began to conquer land after land, deposing his siblings and forcibly conscripting those that could not outrun him. His greatest triumph however was when he defeated the armies of Kubera and wrestled him into submission.

Yet Kubera did not submit. Unable to outrun him, Kubera pleaded that he be let free in exchange for a great, secret treasure. Intrigued, Ravana demanded to be shown it and Kubera led him deep within a mountain, showing off his secret project.

He had confiscated a Pushpaka Vimana from a diety and had been working to bypass the defenses but had been unable to. Deciding to try himself, he began working on the device himself letting Kubera go and his armies to manage the new territory.

Eventually he managed to find a way to bypass the security of it and make it recognize him as its master by flooding its systems with the sheer amount of prana he had within him. After this he utilized the crafts flight capabilities to fly directly to his kingdom, stopping briefly to pick up his army which the massive carrier could carry all of them.

However on his way a great mountain blocked him with a much bigger Pushpaka Vimana blocking it. He demanded they move and when there was no response attempted move the entire mountain it was sat upon. Yet suddenly he found himself pinned and a figure strolling down to him after some time.

Recognizing the figure afar, he began to recite the hymns he was taught as a child to placate an angry shiva. While Shiva did not calm immediately, staring at him for a whole year, he did eventually and freed him. Ravana, freed, did not flee but instead offered shiva however many heads he wanted as penance.

Surprised, Shiva took him up on his offer and beheaded him. When a new head grew he repeated it. This continued until the 9th. Shiva asked if Ravana was sure as another head would kill him. Ravana merely replied that if it was what fate determined then there was naught he could do.

With a final blow, Ravana died.

Yet it was not the end. Shiva used his own blood to revive Ravana and his ten heads. He was impressed by Ravana's respect and devotion to him as well as the sheer volume of his prana. So he gave Ravana two gifts; a linga to aid in worship of him and an unbreakable sword.

Shiva returned to his Pushpaka Vimana after this and left after a year of partying with other gods, flying elsewhere. Ravana continued, realizing on the way he had no asked about further powers of the sword locking many of its mysteries to him.

Eventually a problem came to light as he landed in Lanka. He did in fact have limited stores of prana, of which could deplete and leave his divine chariot inoperable. To solve this he conscripted the finest pisaca he could from around the land to carry and fly his chariot whenever he would lack the prana to fly it himself.

Eventually the topic of Rama was arisen during court. The king had made news around the kingdoms he controlled as a benevolent ruler that did not oppress his people with a lovely wife named Sita. Jealous he researched the king and found himself angered that he worried about a mere human.

Deciding to prove once and for all his might, he decided to challenge Rama directly. First, he used a deer to locate Rama. Then he used a chariot to ride there through the skies. As he arrived, he found the cottage they were occupying while they were on a hunting trip.

Destroying the front door and its bounded field, he kidnapped Sita and began to leave. A nearby god, one of vultures named Jatayu, flew after them not wanting to let Sita get kidnapped. In the ensuing battle his chariot was destroyed but instead he used his vast prana to achieve flight while beheading the minor god as well.

From there a war between Lanka and Rama's kingdom of Kosala. It lasted for 10 years before Rama finally stormed Ravana's palace for a final confrontation. Ravana awaited him in his throne room of his over the years he combined with his Pushpaka Vimana. Using it for the place they fought, a great battle ensued.

While Rama's arsenal was great, having received boons from many gods Ravana's multi-fold protections and raw power made them evenly matched... yet one instance would allow Rama to slay him; when Rama suddenly produced a bow and arrow, smacked him with the bow, stabbed him with the arrow, and then shot him.

Defeated and dying, he made a realization. He had been having fun over the years. As he watched Rama merely give him respect before leaving to retrieve his wife, he decided he wanted to meet Rama again and would make it happen no matter what deals he had to make in the afterlife.

"Heh... yes... I will meet Rama again one day... until then, I hope these 'heroes' can entertain me..."

Class Skills

Riding: B+

Spoiler:
    As a Rider he is entitled to this skill but he also is noted as having ridden the divine chariot Pushpaka Vimana which was pulled by Pisaca. As one might expect he has this skill at a high rank as a result of this legend.

Normally, one could not ride divine beasts at this rank. Yet it says nothing of divine vehicles pulled by phantasmal beasts. Using this loophole he can fully manifest and utilize his Pushpaka Vimana without restrictions beyond what a servant of his caliber normally faces. His pisaca are also empowered by this skill.

"Yes... I can ride many beasts and drive many vehicles... my genius is great enough that I can still utilize my noble phantasm even with my limitations. I merely need my familiars.

Personal Skills

The Ten Heads of Ravana: EX

Spoiler:
    A powerful variant of Battle Continuation. Anytime an injury would be a killing blow it instead decaptates him. Mana is drawn in from the environment and is utilized to restore the head completely. The range of mana drawn from is limitless, simply favoring the closest mana first.

He can be killed in this way ten times before injuries and killing blows land and matter. Until this point he is completely unhindered by any and all non-killing blow injuries. Should a wound fester long enough to become a killing blow the decapitation effect occur and the wound heals instantly.

"... Yes, I really do. It'd be awkward to walk around with ten heads on my shoulders though, no?"

Mana Burst (Precision): A

Spoiler:
    Despite his insane volume of prana the more impressive feat is the specific level of control over it he has. Thin blades of prana, localized bursts to achieve flight via jet propulsion, and even rapid-fire mana bursts utilized like gun fire are all things he can accomplish. At it worst he can long-range snipe an enemy from over a mile away, though his eyesight is not so great as to be so accurate.

Additionally, it provides a natural plus modifier to Agility so long as he has 1% of his total store of prana.

"Hmph... those who cannot control their prana are weak. It was my first lesson, that I learned in 6 months... master, you're not weak are you?"

Demonic King of Lanka: A++

Spoiler:
    A skill denoting one's existence as a king of evil and darkness, Ravana is noted as being a king of Lanka with such devastating and terrifying might that only gods and bhuddas were not afraid of him. This skill subliminates that might and terror.

Naturally this skill grants a plus modifier to his Strength and Endurance. However for a full minute he may grant himself an entire rank instead, allowing him to grapple with the likes of titans. However if he persists at this level past a minute he begins to burn prana. He may do so only for five minutes before he requires 2 weeks to recuperate his stores of prana.

Further, this skill acts as a sort of charisma that works on fear and terror than leadership. With it he can force any number of targets to join his side, placing mental interferences on the afflicted. This interference prevents the humans from dilvuging any information out of them willingly even through the use of High Thaumaturgy or Greater Rituals and garner total loyalty from them.

While this interference can be removed by the presence of A-ranked magic resistance, all it does is prevent it from constantly instilling fear at the idea of betrayal or divulging information. The individual will still remember the fear they felt and this may cause them to continue to be afraid.

Finally any humans before him have a C-rank mental interference placed on them, specifically curse-related, that instill fear in them. While magical preparations can be taken to mitigate or prevent it, ultimately on non-humans or those that prepare are granted a luck check, unless they are outright immune.

"A fitting title... though not my reason for it. Still. I'll accept it because it's accurate."

Mind of the Warmonger: C

Spoiler:
    A skill that encompasses his capability as a general and king. In life he was not an excellent tactician, merely using the advice of others, his large army, and joining a battle once an enemy king appeared to subdue or kill them. Despite that his capability of doing these things in spite of his greater nature granted him this skill.

In addition to the movement of his army, it also forces a luck check whenever something would demoralize his army. Further it grants plus modifiers to the actions the armies take, even if demoralized. Further demoralization itself does not create panic.

Yet not often known is how intelligent Ravana was. He simply utilized it for his own personal battles. In a sense, it acts similar to True Name Discernment but with different methods. Rather than reveal all information on sight, once battle begins he makes a luck check. If successful, he reveals one piece of information. Following this he makes a new one every half-minute and reveals a new piece of information on his opponent.

Unlike True Name Discernment, which focuses on the pure mechanics of a servant, this skill is more broad capable of extracting factors such as ideology, alignment, origin, and even general battle tactics. However this only occurs on one individual at a time. If facing numerous individuals he must pick one to extract information from when he makes his luck check.

"I was noted as completing my studies on shastras and vedas before my father abandoned my mother and I. Sure, I was never good at tactics, but that was simply because armies are not worth my mind, only kings"

Personality

Spoiler:
    The demon king of Lanka lives up to his name. Despite actually being only half demon, being half human, his thinking is completely inhuman. He seemingly only has one desire for himself; To fight strong opponents and fight Rama again. In fact, that is his wish for the grail; an opportunity to fight Rama yet again in mutual combat to the death with nothing restraining either.

Yet despite that there are actions he takes. He conquers, he terrorizes, he creates armies, he acquires, accrues, and hordes wealth, and he rules what he conquers. He does not do this because he wants to but is following his primal urges, things he feels that he must do because his soul, brain, and body tell him to.

All of this thoughts are consumed with the most efficient method of fulfilling his calling, to rule 'Lanka' and how to arrange a fight with Rama or an opponent he deems worthy. Everything else is simply noise to him or a way to accomplish his goals.

Even his master, to him, is a means to an end. Simply there to supply him prana while he attains the grail. There is little recourse to resolve this unless they prove useful to him in other ways, in which case he will acknowledge their existence as an 'advisor'.

In this capacity he is at least a bit less cruel and crude, refining his interactions with his master to be cordial. While he does not hide his low view of humanity and their master, he will praise them for potentially being of high breed. In this state, he may even consider listening to their master and seeking to grant their wish.

Yet if time is taken his human side can be coaxed out. As noted in his history he is capable of deep study and worship. Setting up shrines to Brahma, Shiva, and Vishnu will cause him to regularly perform prayers to them and lighten his usual dark, brooding mood.

Further, he does enjoy reading. Particular stories of triumph. Strangely not of villains but of heroes. The only philosophies Ravana holds are that the strong are by divine right allowed to dictate to the weaker... and that evil always loses to good. He views these as universal laws and points to key moments in human history as proof.

He will happily challenge any master that challenges these views of his to prove him wrong and will research himself looking for counterpoints to what he approximates the masters arguments and proofs will be. If he is proven wrong he will begin to respect the master. However it does little to change his world view.

"Why is strange? Throughout history, you humans have triumphed over evil... as it has and should be, for evil is the antithesis of existence... do I regret my evil? No... for without evil, there cannot be good and so I will happily play my part. 'the Evil Demon King of Lanka'. That is the role afforded to Ravana."

Interactions

Spoiler:
    Master
    "Now... master, let us plan our next attack. It cannot go poorly for us... I won't permit it"

Sita
    "Hello, beautiful princess... no queen now correct? Regardless begone. I have need for you right now... only what you block me from"

Rama (Archer)
    Yes... yes... YES! Finally! After all this time! Come Rama! As in times past, let us once more battle for supremacy! I've been waiting for this... this is the one thing I've always wanted! Hahahahaha!"

Vaisravana
    "Hooo? You come to do battle again, bro-... no, sister, apologies... though such a change means little. We both know how this conflict will end. Submit or be crushed. Your choice, sister."

Lucifer
    "The original demon...? Interesting, but meaningless... without human blood within you, you are not even worthy of consideration. Begone from my presence"

Count Vlad Dracula Tepes
    "... A man-made demon...? Perhaps you'd be a worthy challenger... then let us fight, mortal demon... let us see if you have enough humanity to penetrate my divine protections!"

Noble Phantasm

Nirmaata ka Shaareerik Kavach
    Divine Protection of Brahma

Type: Defensive

Spoiler:
    For 11,000 years he prayed and made penance. Brahma, impressed, offered boons to not just him but his siblings who had joined him. He received a very strong boon; Absolute protection from all things non-human. Gods, Demons, Spirits, and even Beasts could not harm him. Only humans could harm him as the legend goes.

As an actual noble phantasm, a crystallization of the above legend, the effect is somewhat altered. Effectively only things with the singular concept of 'Human' attached to them can completely bypass this protection. Anything affected by non-human ancestry, such as demigods, are not blocked but instead have their damage halved outright, increasing in mitigation the higher in rank they are with the skill denoting them as non-human.

This Noble Phantasm has no cost to be active and always is. Not only that but even Ravana cannot deactivate or suppress it, much to his annoyance. In the event that Ravana loses his master, this noble phantasm seals and Ravana gains Independent Action at A rank.

... hmph. How disappointing. To think Berserker, my best shot for a real fight, was a demigod... oh well. I'll end this now"

Svarg ka Bhavy Bhagavaan Rath
    Heavenly Chariot of the Gods, Pushpaka Vimana

Type: Anti-Army

Spoiler:
    The grand chariot of gods, held by Brahma and then Vaisravana before he took over Lanka and became it's king, taking this chariot as his own recognizing its power. It would regularly appear when he went on conquests despite the fact that he never learned how to properly utilize it.

Firstly, the main feature of this crystallized legend is the golden chariot itself... though it more accurate should be described as a flying ship. Lined with cannons on each side, floating in the air, and radiating light. While he can fully manifest it, this is wasteful as the cost of even doing this drains half his prana volume.

He can only maintain it for 10 minutes on his own and requires a master to manifest it for longer, the quality of which determines whether that is simply one minute or at best an additional 30 minutes.

Instead he can manifest select parts of it. The cannons, the throne, the homunculus it can produce, and even parts of the hull. All of these can be manifested and maintained far easier than the whole ship.

The cannons it utilizes for bombardments fire concentrated blasts of prana. These blasts are equivalent to B-rank armament strikes. While not on the level of equally ranked noble phantasms they can still cause damage to servants as a result.

While he can manifest all 25 cannons, each blast takes a chunk of prana from him. As such he could only theoretically utilize these 5 times before requiring rest to recharge his prana.

The homunculus often serve a different purpose. They have a natural lifespan of exactly 5 years. They are produced at maturity and are combat and task ready. They have magical circuits, instincts, and knowledge instilled into them based on their function; Either to pull the Pushpaka Vimana or to defend it.

Those that defend have knowledge needed to operate the cannons of the vimana, have spells to repair its hull, and also are capable of close-range combat. While they are not capable of flight, they can glide with their less muscular wings.

The pull-models are different. They have spells and knowledge to pull the vimana or if manifested the throne. A single one of these can easily fly on its own at least slightly over the speed of sound itself. When pulling the throne, this is halved. If its the vimana then they move at 40 miles per hour.

Manifesting each is merely a trifle. They are as costly as maintaining normal familiars. In other words, he can manifest 10 and keep them around for an hour or longer depending on if they engage enemies, with a top manifestation time of 4 hours. However if he utilizes the full vimana they become real beings, like actual homunculus, and so do not need to be maintained. Instead, they gain magical circuits with which to feed themselves.

The throne itself usually acts as a sort of chariot that he rides into battle. Maintaining it itself is practically costless as its only function is to be a platform for him to be pulled by Pisacas. Yet its durability is immense, being basically impossible to destroy.

Finally, he can manifest part of the hull to act as a shield. This operates as a C-rank defensive noble phantasm, blocking noble phantasms of its rank with ease and armaments of up to B-rank. While he can maintain this manifestation for up to 3 hours, he generally will manifest and demanifest on the fly.

While it may sound smarter to utilize the select portions, there are several advantages to fully manifesting Pushpaka Vimana. Firstly, any homunculus he produces is a real entity that can exist without him feeding it prana. Further, it provides excellent defenses as its hulls improve in quality and can only be pierced by anti-army b-rank noble phantasms, requiring a rank higher for structural damage (armaments can still harm and cut into but these are merely scratches to the whole).

However the strongest and potentially most devastating aspect is the texture contained within the Vimana itself. This texture itself accounts for over 60% of the cost of maintaining this noble phantasm.

This texture denotes him as the authority figure. Anything to the contrary (skills, history, even noble phantasms) are at the least ranked down 2 times if not completely sealed. Further he can at will deny the use of any command spell within. Whether directed at him or a servant he will know when it is attempted and can completely shut down the use.

The only known weakness of the Pushpaka Vimana is that he forcefully controls it using his own prana. Should the proper owner show itself, they could theoretically control it. In this sense, the Pushpaka Vimana's texture does not affect any servant identifying as Kubera or Vaisravana. Further pisaca will not attack or hinder these individuals (though they will ignore orders from them).

As a note, the above applies to Rama and Sita for different reasons. The former is the only hero known to defeat Ravana in his throne room and so he heavily mitigates such effects. Sita however is immune due to being a 'guest of honor' of Ravana and so simply has a shift in authority that prevents the weakening of her powers as a servant.

"To think fate would be so fortunate... and so recurrent. I once again have claimed Sita as my bride... come Rama, o' great hero of the Ramayana! Come to my Pushpaka Vimana! Try and defeat me, oh great hero!"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There it is. My reworked Ravana. Enjoy.
    Last edited by Baron Magnus; December 14th, 2021 at 12:16 PM.
    Rookie Lorekeeper, Amateur Extraordinaire, and all around nasunoob.

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Ravana: Cool sheet but Demon King is a Skill canon Nobu has with different effects (letting her shapeshift from her young to mature form). Might want to rename it.

Blog Entries
    Demon King (True). I think it's fine. Nobu is confirmed non canon anyways

Anyways, this Ravana is a great improvement overall, I very much approve. Keep up the good work.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Vance View Post
    Thanks. Also heads up. Might as well add another one to the Lostbelt roster.
    That's a nice Temple of Time Church picture there. It reminds me of one of the best dungeons in this old obscure game series but you've probably never heard of it...
    This is a nice Sheet too.

Spoiler:
    But, also thanks for reminding me to finish up my TP Princess Agitha Sheet.
    Pronouns - She/Her
    Winner of the Legendary Jack-Off
    TRANS LIVES MATTER

Top Five Favourite Servants

Not a day over sixty and with the eyes of a cornered ferret. WhiteFrenzy's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Don't mind me, just passing through with some quick comments/impressions because I'm finally getting caught up with our latest bangers.

Tiradentes (Santa Summer): I ABSOLUTELY ADORE HIM. I really don't have any words other than "HE'S THE BEST" all in caps, just like this. The sheet was a riot, I loved every second of it... And it also made me mad because how come I didn't read the original?! I'm disappointed at myself. Best christmas statue/churrasqueiro/faux Jesus deserves all the love.

Gavrilo Princip: Mannnn. You come here and drop this BOMB and then just casually leaves, I wish I could flex this hard on people. This is amazing, seriously.

Alena Arzamasskaia: MORG YOU KNOW I'M WEAK AGAINST CUTE GIRLS DOING UN-CUTE (?) THINGS YOU CAN'T DO THIS TO ME. But hey, since you already did, I'm amazed and in love, all at once. It's always such a pleasure to see you doing what you do best, destroy us with these magnum opus every day.

Claude des Armoises: WOW?? EXCUSE ME MISS, WHAT?? I'm trying really hard to not go awooga here, but you know what.
    Maybe I should just explain what I'm feeling with a single picture.

Echidna: Is this the moment I whisper "Holy shit" and admit defeat? I guess it is. What a great sheet.

I still have to read Skull's sheet and Vance's and Baron's too SO I'M SORRY GUYS. JUST WAIT A LITTLE LONGER I SWEAR I'M TRYING
    ——————
    WHITEFRENZY'S
    servants | masters
    —————

Blog Entries
    Bet you guys didn't see this coming.

And why is it you would choose to summon me? La Pucelle would be a much better candidate for whatever you require. Still, I will do my best to follow her example.What was your plan here, fool, in summoning me? Did you not summon La Pucelle because you believed you could manipulate me more easily? Hah! Charles VII stands before you, arrogant master! Be grateful I strive to match my Maid in stride!

The Victorious Berserker

Source
    Class: Berserker
    Other Classes: Ruler
    True Name: Charles VII
    Alignment: Chaotic Good
    Place of Origin: France
    Height: 159 cm.
    Weight: 44 kilo.
    Dislikes: Traitors.
    Natural Enemy: Gilles de Rais, Enemies of Jeanne.

Parameters:
    STR: B
    END: C-
    AGI: C
    MGI: D
    LCK: B
    NP: A

Class Skills:
    Mad Enhancement (EX):
    A fevered mind deluded to believe everyone around him is out to kill him. A mad king that couldn’t act on his impulses in life given the opportunity to do so as a Servant. The madness that marked his final year of life combined with his love for the Maid of Orleans has manifested as a mad paranoia and rage against his enemies.

While he is often perceived as composed and calm, able to hold normal conversation and come to understandings with others, this is mostly due to his high Charisma. In actuality, his speech and thought processes are usually delusional and hard to follow when around those he does not trust, causing him to speak aloud his grievances and plans to manipulate and control them so they won’t betray him. If one doesn’t have matching Charisma or an ability to resist its effects, they will misinterpret or ignore his statements so they become more coherent in their minds.

However, around those he trusts, what he says can be generally taken at face value.

Magic Resistance (C):
    While not possessing the same piety as Jeanne, Berserker was also of the faith, even if he was more likely to pray to Jeanne than God. This faith in her, and through her, God, has given him minor Magic Resistance.

Personal Skills:
    La Pucelle (A):
    Jeanne d’Arc, The Maid of Orleans, was Berserker’s idol. She was his conduit to God, a true modern Saint in the flesh. He loved her more than his own wife and was devastated at her undeserving execution. In his final days, surrounded by people he thought as traitors, he held on to the vision of La Pucelle, the one who would never betray him.

His madness and love warped his Saint Graph, causing his body to manifest closer to that of his idol. It also acts akin to Natural Body as well as granting him the false Saint Skill, bringing him even closer to Jeanne.

Were he summoned as Ruler, this Skill would be absent.

Saint (False) (C):
    Berserker’s obsession with Jeanne has allowed the manifestation of this Skills as an attempt to draw closer to her. While he attempts to deserve this Skill by keeping a saintly demeanor, his Mad Enhancement is often at odds with this desire.

"Automatic HP recovery", "1 Rank-Up to Charisma"

Charisma (A):
    Originally B rank, his Charisma has increased due to his Saint Skill. While not quite on the level of a curse, he can easily be called the most popular person present wherever he treads. This level of Charisma also does much to hide his madness from others who usually perceive it as a quirk or endearing character flaw under this Skill’s effects. Needless to say, their morale is boosted greatly under his leadership.

Weakness (Disease) (A):
    Having suffered from diabetes for the last two and a half years of his life, Berserker has gained a weakness for disease. While it will hamper him, he is unable to die from the illness so long as he keeps fighting it. However, the effects of his Charisma rank down alongside his Endurance and Strength when under the influence of a disease.

Noble Phantasm
    Pragmatic Sanction of Bourges: Call to a Higher Authority (B)
    Anti-Unit

One of the controversial acts by Berserker in life was passing the Pragmatic Sanction of Bourges, a decree which stripped the pope of several of his powers and instead made him subservient to a council drew its powers from God over the pope. This stemmed from his growing mistrust of secular religion after Jeanne’s trial and execution.

With this Noble Phantasm, Berserker has the ability to appeal to an enemy Servants master for their Servant’s right to use Skills and even Noble Phantasms. Should the master agree, even jokingly, this Noble Phantasm can forcibly lock-out the targeted ability from the Servant. Combined with his high Charisma, Berserker can be very persuasive in his arguments, even if they really shouldn’t be. However, this effect can be applied to religious figures such as apostles, priests, and popes without consulting their Masters so long as the source is Divine in nature.

High enough mental resistance is able to block out its effects, but this becomes harder if summoned as Ruler, where this gains an additional rank.

Le Victorieux: The Well-Served King (A)
    Anti-Self/Unit

In life, Berserker gained two titles. The Victorious and Well-Served. The first was due to his ultimate defeat of the English and ending of the Hundred Year War. The second was given for the amount of highly capable and intelligent subordinates he surrounded himself with that made his goals achievable, the most famous of which being Jeanne d’Arc.

The nameless sword he used in his own battles manifests as his second Noble Phantasm. Similar to his idol’s, it is a Reality Marble that is itself the Heroic Spirit Charles VII. Unlike Jeanne’s, it is not a Suicide type, but instead an enhancement type.

Using his Charisma, he is able to gain massive appeal and loyalty from others, which he can translate into magical power that directly strengthens his Spiritual Core. While normal humans are a case of quantity over quality, even a single magus is enough to gain a huge boost to his power, and a single Servant is itself comparable to 50 magi. This magical power manifests as ethereal, heatless flames wrapping around his body.

Of course, this means destroying the sword itself will kill Berserker, but the sword gains just as much power as he does.

Due to its less combative nature, this Noble Phantasm ranks down by one when summoned as Ruler.

Lore
    Charles VII was the king of France that not only ended the Hundred Year War, but also drove the English from French soil and solidified the French monarchy. He was also deeply in love with Jeanne d’Arc.

The eleventh child of Charles VI, he bore no actual desire for the throne, seeing it as an impossibility considering his four elder brothers, which is why the deaths of those brothers and his subsequent inheritance of their titles shocked him so thoroughly, placing in direct line to the throne.
    Now Dauphin at the age of fourteen, he soon had to leave Paris due to John I assault on the city. Realizing his father, whose mind waned with every day and was being manipulated by both Burgundian and Armagnac factions, took it upon himself to fix things.

He called John I to meet with him and form an agreement of mutual benefit so he could begin giving attention to the other problems that plagued France from his father’s rule. However, he failed to account for his men seeking revenge for Louis I, the younger brother of Charles VI who had been keeping the monarchy together while his brother went mad. The Dauphin could not stop his men, and this would only cause more problems for him.

Philip III, John I’s son, used his inherited influence as Duke of Burgundy to convince Charles VI to sign a treaty disowning Dauphin Charles and installing Henry V as the new ruler and his children as the heirs. This only caused further divide among the French as they sighted coercion, choosing either to support Dauphin Charles or Duke Charles of Orleans as the rightful heir.

While the Dauphin fought several battles attempting to reclaim land from the English, his forces were simply less than those of his enemies, and they were forced to retreat under the protection of Yolande of Aragon, who’s daughter had been betrothed to him almost a decade prior. To secure her aid and funding he required to continue his campaign, he married Marie of Anjou before claiming the title of King of France.

After a few victories with his new backing, Charles’s forces would come to a stand-still in Orleans, becoming trapped under siege for the remainder of the year. Now twenty-five, the last twelve years of war with only minor victories and the ever-lowering morale of his troops had begun to wear on him. He genuinely began to consider that he might not be what France needed.

That was when the peasant girl from Domrémy came calling, claiming visions of angels that gave her a mission. The Dauphin, hopeful yet understandably weary of her claims, decided to test her. Disguising himself amongst his court, he wished to see if she could identify him despite never meeting him, which she did immediately.

She was the most beautiful girl he’d ever seen, and he was still hesitant to allow her to go to battle. However, she took him aside and revealed to him secrets about himself he had never shared with anyone. This girl who knew him on sight had captured his heart and, just as quickly, his confidence in one fell swoop.

With her leading his armies, something he was more than fine with considering he preferred diplomacy over fighting. Thanks to her and her commanders, they were able to turn the tide of the war within a mere four months. Using the expansion and great success as a footstool, the Dauphin was finally crowned king of France.

Unfortunately, the war continued, and it wasn’t a year later that Jeanne was captured and tried for heresy. The new king was left with a choice: either spend resources necessary for his continued campaign to save the girl he admired from afar or continue working towards the goal she made possible, trust in her, and pray that God would be watching over her.

He would come to regret his choice, a bitter grief rolling over his heart that he did not have the time for. Still, a depression settled over him, one that he would stew in for several years.

However, he refused to let her death be in vain, and worked to form a treaty with Burgendy, removing a hefty portion of English support and practically ensuring no one recognized Henry VI as king.

Over the next two decades, Charles would take great strides in reforming France, lessening the nobilities power while enforcing a standing army for the country, all while continuing to fight to free France of English influence until he succeeded in 1453.

With the war behind him, he finally allowed himself to focus on something dear to his heart, and, by 1456, Jeanne was cleared of all crimes with her previous verdict being overturned.

The last five years of his life, however, were not as grand or successful. The distance that had formed between him and his family, especially his wife and heir, alongside the death of his mistress, served to reinvigorate the depression he experienced over a decade ago at Jeanne’s death. Add on the deep illness he lapsed into for the last three, and his final years were a slow tragedy for the King.

After two years of pain and fever, his mind faded with his body, concocting schemes and traitors where there were none to be found, plagued by memories of the rebellions he had to put down from the weakened nobility urged on by his own son. His only shining light was the Maid, the only one he could trust, and who no one else could match, that only further incensed his feverish delusions.

And so it was that he died in that state, the girl he hardly knew but trusted more than anyone still on his mind.

Personality
    Charles was a prudent and somewhat shy man in life, more inclined to discussion and the arts than war and adventuring. While he was more than capable of fighting and leading, it was obvious to all that it was not where his passions laid. Reforming and restructuring France was the perfect activity for him, allowing him to also keep himself entertained by the intellectuals he was surrounded by to keep himself occupied. While he delighted himself in worldly pleasures, it's worth noting it only truly started after Jeanne's death.

That man has been buried deep under the madness of Berserker who treats everyone he doesn't trust with an air of contempt and suspicion regardless of any actions they may or may not have taken. A paranoid king who doesn't trust easily and requires others to go to great lengths to earn it. If they can't or prove untrustworthy, he will manipulate and tear them down piece by piece, whether physically or verbally, until they are either useless or dead.

However, if you do gain his trust, you are raised to just below Jeanne d'Arc in his eyes. You are someone he can speak straight and clearly to. Someone he can turn his back on and know won't stab him in it like his son. To gain his trust is for him to willingly die for you if necessary, all while knowing that he will be victorious in the end.

Just never break that trust, okay? That could never end well.

Relationships

Jeanne d’Arc: My beautiful Maid. To see you again like this is the greatest pleasure.

Alena Arzamasskaia: They compare you to my Maid. Seems this world doesn't understand her.You're not her! Who would even compare you two? What utter folly!

Claude des Armoises: I should despise you, but I can’t bring myself to. I knew you weren’t her, but, for the briefest instant, I hoped it could be true, and I thank you for that.

Richard I
    Jeanne!
    Arthur!
    France!
    Britain!
    Saint!
    King!
    Flag!
    Sword!
    Blonde!
    Warrior!
    Leader!
    Brave!
    Beautiful!
    Perfect! Perfect!

Mordred: A single movement out of line, and rebellion will be the least of your concerns.

Gilles de Rais: You trample on her reputation while extolling your love! You sickening worm! A single death wasn't nearly enough!

Maria I: Demons? Do you truly believe I would consort with such beings. I could hardly show myself before her if I did.Demons?! Don't you dare imply such nonsense! Nothing they could give me would match what she did!

Marie Antoinette: I can see why my Maid likes you. I hope you'll remain her friend.Be certain not to betray her, unless you wish to taste the blade yet again.

Tor: The silent ones are often those that cause the most trouble. Won't you speak to alleviate my concerns?Say something, dammit! What are you trying to hide?!

Watcher of Memes: Dude, if your girl is blonde, wears armor, wields a divine sword, lead armies into battle, died fighting for their country, and fell in love with someone from the future, that's not your girl. That's Artoria Pendragon.

Craft Essence

Le Bien-Servi

The Well-Served King. That was the title they gave him. Posthumous as it was, he recognized the truth in it.

Arthur de Richemont, constable and intelligent negotiator that shared his inclinations.

Jacques Coeur, banker and advisor, who helped him reform the economy into something more stable.

Yolande of Aragon, who funded his campaign and supported his position even before he married her daughter.

Agnès Sorel, mistress and the only one who could bring him out of his depression after the death of...

Jeanne d'Arc, the shining light that turned the entire war around and gave him the hope he needed to continue.

...Did he serve them as well as they served him?

Creator Notes
    While I don't think Charles was to this degree, I'm actually inclined to believe he really did enter a state of depression after Jeanne's death as many reports claim. Him actually having some level of attachment to her beyond political, even if not the affection I've slipped in here, would also go towards him wanting to meet Claude. If it was all political, he could have just let her keep up the illusion and used it to his advantage, but he didn't.

Also, hoped you liked seeing the other side of his dialogs. Consider it giving yourself matching levels of Charisma to negate the effects. Now, onto Christmas Servants!

[Lust Sin - Piano Cover]
    Last edited by Morg van Destro; October 8th, 2023 at 04:48 AM.
    Do you like jazz short stories? Do you want something to distract from making Servants? Do you wish the idea of Shirou Kotomine didn't immediately bring edgelords to mind? Well, I can't promise it's good, but some would disagree with me.
    Fate/Without Justice

Your average angst/edge supplier BnEl15's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Now this is an interesting depiction of Charles. Fersen and Dudley welcomes him to the club, though that club would probably get very depressing real soon.

Real talk, not the first depiction of Charles that implies him having feelings (be it mere admiration or a more romantic one) for Jeanne, but you really took that one step further, in a good way. I especially like your interpretation of that first NP.

All in all, good job capping off the recent trend of Jeanne impersonators... unless someone still wants to do that Maria Quiteria sheet.

Blog Entries
    I half expected the Charles one to be a Pretender Maria Quitéria. Fortunately the thread is not so far gone intp that craze just yet

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Kabalisto Koga's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Wyvern View Post
    I half expected the Charles one to be a Pretender Maria Quitéria. Fortunately the thread is not so far gone intp that craze just yet
    Please take a look in the group Wyvern there has Lambda asked a question to that matter?
    Your verified Chikara-production Studios !

Dont ship me with anyone unless i say so !

When you wake a Dragon in his Lair...