Page 343 of 621 FirstFirst ... 243293333338341342343344345348353393443 ... LastLast
Results 6,841 to 6,860 of 12410

Thread: Create-A-Servant 3

祖 Ancestor
    Blog Entries
    I think this is a da Vinci situation where Charles gender is just “Jeanne d’arc” but he still uses male pronouns.
    Last edited by NINE-lives; December 13th, 2021 at 08:43 PM.

Darkened Misty Metropolis Lambda-Nu's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by NINE-lives View Post
    Now I’m waiting for jeanneface Maria quiteria.
    Ask, and ye shall receive
    The joys of being a Mommy

Loading... Loading... Loading... Loading... Complete.

Servant Database (v2.0)

CHALDEA SECURITY ORGANIZATION: AUTHORIZED PERSONNEL ONLY
    Singularity / Lostbelt Database

For those of you who'd like to see how far I'm getting on constructing new Servant sheets
    Upcoming Servant Sheets

祖 Ancestor
    Blog Entries
    I’m not even that interested in Brazilian servants. It’s just that I want to continue this Jeanne copycat fad.

祖 Ancestor
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Skull View Post
    That is top tier terrible pun. Boo, hiss etc.
    I didn’t even notice that until you pointed it out.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Kabalisto Koga's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    So now have i started to read the Servant profiles of you so at first :

RAvana :Realy well done i must say ! though i have some Questions are the Pisacas these Flying Homunkulus ? can that picture of Vimana be from a ghibli movie as that style seems similar ? Also i would be curious how he would think of my Lucifer , my Vlad , as examples ? Quite well done he seems really powerfull like were the demigod he mentioned Herakless Beresrker ?
    Your verified Chikara-production Studios !

Dont ship me with anyone unless i say so !

When you wake a Dragon in his Lair...

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle Baron Magnus's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Koga: Yes. the Pisaca are the homunculus. I will add their interactions and yes the picture for the vimana is from ghibli. as for the berserker demigod.... yeah its intended to be heracules.
    Rookie Lorekeeper, Amateur Extraordinaire, and all around nasunoob.

Ravana gets really funny when you remember the reason he started shit with Rama is because Ravana's sister was a yandere that tried to rape Rama and got her face cut for it and when she lamented to Ravana he discovered Sita and well the rest is history

It's like. No there is no greater meaning, its not an advancement of humanity, the destruction of mystery and birth of science, deals like Gilgamesh calling Ishtar a 'ho. It's just Rama fighting everyone trying to cuck him and his bros helping him and its fucking hilarious. Well I guess the Rakhasa were a kingdom of human-eating demons but its Hindu myth and they were all low castes so who gives a fuck
    Last edited by BoktaiMoon; December 14th, 2021 at 03:04 PM.

祖 Ancestor
    Blog Entries
    His son indrajit was also a massive chad who kicked (that rapist) indra’s ass so hard he changed his name to “conqueror of heaven”, married the daughter of the shesha naga without her fathers consent and nearly killed Rama and lakshmana twice.

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Christmas Archer:

True Name: Gideon

Appearance: Archer looks like his usual self but crammed into a brown baggy reindeer suit with corny fake antlers sticking up from his head. Usually has a grumpy expression and gold armored breastplate still equipped over his chest contrasting to his newly festive appearance. Gabriel on the other hand has accessorized herself in a diminutive Santa costume consisting of a red miniskirt with white fur trim, matching blouse that shows her midriff and floppy cap, with bare feet in defiance to the season giving the impression of a nymph or faerie. Her typical white feathery wings have been adorned with boughs and jangling bells, while her halo has been reshaped into a Christmas star.

Alignment: Neutral Good

Alternate Classes: Lancer, Caster

Strength- D
    Agility- C+
    Endurance- D
    Mana- B
    Luck- A
    NP- B+

Personality
    Archer is still his old self, a pragmatic and snarky individual who prefers to stay away from danger but nevertheless gives his 100% when it counts. In the holiday season he's been one-sidedly drafted by Gabriel into the role of a "Santa", with her claiming that this is merely another part of her training to guide him on the path to becoming a great hero.

"If I'm a Santa how come I'm wearing a reindeer costume? And you do remember I'm Jewish right? This holiday doesn't even fit..."

"Shut up mortal, do you see fit to question my omnipotent wisdom?!"
    she huffily proclaims.

Archer's angelic companion has had her spirits emboldened by the festive atmosphere to arguably become more cheerful and obnoxious than her usual self. She refuses to do any work delivering presents but just rides along on Archer's shoulders (despite having wings) and cheers things like "You can do it! C'mon, give your best!" whenever he's slacking off. In essence a glorified cheerleader, or maybe mascot would be a more appropriate term.

Archer usually endures her pestering with a resigned attitude though he'll still retort with a complaint or snarky comment on occasion. Secretly, he actually admires her dedication to bringing others joy and is grateful for her pushing him out of his comfort-zone. As a hero who never gloried in war but merely fought to protect his countrymen's smiles, Archer is happy for the chance to bring a miracle without bloodshed that only gives people happiness. Hence him remodeling his Asherah Pole spear into something more fitting to be called a "present cannon".

"Say Reindeer, did you know Christmas is a romantic holiday in the far east?"

"N-no, why would you even mention such things Gabriel?"

"O-oh, nothing..."
    she trails off blushing.

Likes: peace and quiet, bringing happiness, Gabriel (won't admit it)/ noisy festivities, bringing happiness without having to work, Gideon (won't admit it)
    Dislikes: demanding children, Gabriel's pep-talks, bloodshed/ gloomy people who ruin the holidays, being called out for her lazy attitude, anyone who hurts her "steed"
    Talents: reluctantly yet diligently delivering presents, being a faithful steed (declared by Gabriel)/ tutoring heroes (self-declared), cheering on others
    Natural Enemy: Gilgamesh

Class Skills:

Independent Action- E++
    The ability to sustain oneself in existence without a supply of magical energy from one's Master. This rank would normally permit only independent materialization for 30 turns following the cessation of an active contract. A hero guided by his angelic patron and given victory by the hands of God (a fact he's sometimes resentful of) Archer would normally sport only the lowest rank of this Skill.

However upon taking on the role of Santa Claus who was said to journey the whole world in a single night it has been massively boosted. While performing his duty of delivering presents Archer can remain active even in the total absence of a Master. Though when his mission is completed he will surely fade away from the world, an ephemeral dream of Santa remembered only in the hearts of children.

Magic Resistance- B+
    Confers protection against magical effects. At this rank spells with a chant below three verses are nullified. Even if targeted by the likes of High Thaumaturgy or Greater Rituals it is difficult for the Servant to be affected. Having brought down the monuments of the Pagan gods Archer withstood retaliation from many of their vile practitioners through his unyielding piety. Bolstered through his current role as a [Saint], Archer becomes an existence that repels unholy and heretical Magecraft on a conceptual level.

Personal Skills:

Joyful Annunciation- A
    The Archangel Gabriel that appeared to announce the birth of the messiah, originating the holiday of Christmas--- such is the companion who faithfully attends by Archer's side. A strong charismatic effect that radiates from the angel watching over (on) Archer, wherever she goes dreariness is banished and the hearts of others are roused with joy and good cheer. A true festive
    idol
    icon
    of the holidays, her presence bolsters allies and purges mental interference while
    grinches
    foes
    who oppose the Christmas season suffer a rank-down in their parameters.

"In other words, all you do is cheer for people while I do all the work? And quit riding on my back, you have wings so use them!"
    a certain appointed reindeer grumbles. Unfortunately, due to perceiving the bratty nature that lies beneath her cheerfulness it seems Archer himself does not obtain any positive effects of this Skill.

Christmas Miracle- C+
    A variation of the Miracle Skill oriented to creating wonders that restore the hope and faith of people on Christmas night. In Archer's case the miracle where the scant 300 men he'd assembled against the Midianites expanded under cover of darkness into a peerless innumerable army has been applied to multiplying the number of presents on a delivery. A mere 300 presents will somehow be capable of filling the stockings of all the children in the world. A miracle once used for bloodshed and now to bring happiness on a cold winter's night.

Reluctant Saint- A
    A Skill that displays the nature of a hero who shrewdly lead his country of Israel to victory despite cowering and complaining along the way. Even though what he was wished for was merely a peaceful life untroubled by the world, when the impoverished people cried out for a hero Archer felt no choice but to raise his spear and fight--- such was his mentality already on the level of a saint, but the man himself never saw it that way.

Now as a Santa Servant, he may (definitely) grumble and complain but when he thinks of the children's grateful smiles Archer steels his will to carry on the festive quest. Not bitter winds, chilling nights or even enduring a certain Archangel's backhanded encouragements will keep Archer from delivering presents to the countless eagerly awaiting children of the world.

Mana Burst (Snow)- B+
    Gabriel's patron element of Water adjusted to suit the winter season and lent to her
    beast-of-burden
    mortal champion
    as a means of livening up the holidays. Weapons swung through the air exude a trail of glittering snowflakes. The ethereal effect soothes the hearts of those who see it, perfect for bringing joy on a bleak winter's day. Good-aligned individuals feel only a gentle kiss of snow from these blows while those of an Evil Alignment are assaulted by the full fury of winter.

Noble Phantasm
    Jerubba'al Tannenbaum
    Barren Pole Of The Old Gods, Bloom And Gladden People's Souls

Type: Anti-Team

The pole built in honor of the Pagan fertility goddess Asherah that Archer tore up near his hometown of Manasseh, symbolizing his declaration of war against the godless Midianites. In the Lancer Class the Asherah Pole has been repurposed as a spear Gideon wields to slay the very gods it was once erected to venerate. As a Christmas Servant it's undergone even more extensive conversions. Drawing from the dubious theories tracing back modern Christmas trees to the ancient practice of revering Asherah poles, this Noble Phantasm has been
    redecorated
    transformed
    into a verdant tree festooned with lights and gifts and topped by a star-shaped gunbarrel-like ornament.

A "pole" Archer wields more akin to a lance, it exerts the effect of his Joyful Annunciation Skill so that with each swing the star atop the tree shines to banish doldrums and rouse the fighting-spirit of allies. Akin to the sight of a certain holy maiden waving her flag on the battlefield. However this Noble Phantasm's true power stems from its connection to the
    Tree of Life
    ‘ēṣ haḥayyīm
    in Jewish folklore. Its blessing from the old gods has been supplanted by one of Gabriel herself, so the Asherah Pole has been likewise conflated with the celestial tree Gabriel was said to hold dominion over nurturing.

A tree that blossoms to produce human souls that fall into Guf, the "Treasury of Souls" where they're picked out by Gabriel herself. The newly formed souls descending into the human world were said to resemble heavenly birds. Drawing on the Tree's connection to both the divine treasury and root of all souls, Archer repurposes it as a cannon (hence his qualification for the Class that centers around projectile weapons), violently blasting his foes with presents and souls that take the form of ethereal doves. It also makes an effective long-range system for delivering presents. This may be an unconventional and borderline blasphemous usage of a cosmic tree, but Gabriel herself carelessly lends permission to Archer to do as he pleases. She finds the results amusing after all.

Upon invoking this Noble Phantasm's true name Archer twists the tree like a key in the air and recites the words "Open, Gate of Guf". Space ripples opening a portal to the Treasury of Souls from which a flurry of spirit-doves fly out carrying presents. Allies and bystanders are showered in blessings as gifts rain down from above, and even enemies may find their hearts warmed by closeness to such truly innocent beings as newborn souls. However truly vile individuals who insist on rejecting the goodness that comes with the holiday season- no matter what tradition it may arise from- will be carried away in the procession and forcibly purified, their soul melting into a dove to be reborn in a more innocent form. A simultaneous mental resistance and Mana check is required to avoid absorption.

So here's a second Santa Servant I came up with. I thought the combo of beleaguered Santa (Reindeer) and overly perky sidekick would be amusing. Couldn't find any art that fit my image of their characters so I just decided to write it up myself like before. As usual comments and critiques would be welcome. Thanks for reading y'all!

祖 Ancestor
    Blog Entries
    Gideon: pretty good. I particularly like his noble phantasm

Blog Entries
    What is it about this season that causes everyone to exude such excitement? This cheer that follows the horrid chill and darkness of the winter?

The birth of Christ wasn’t even in the Winter. Would it not be better to celebrate in the Summertime when people are more likely to not want to bundle alone in their homes? They claim it as the season of giving, yet they isolate themselves from each other, blissful in sharing amongst those closest and all but ignoring others outside their circle.

One might claim they are encouraged to help others this season, but why should they not be this way every season? It is because they require a reason to be good natured. One can espouse their feats all they desire, but those words are as empty as the purse of the man they spat upon in Spring yet gifted in Winter.

What people refuse to consider in the season, plagued by incessant song and friendly faces, is that it is all no more than a façade they put on yearly in the same way they pretend to care for a distant relative, whom you have never heard of’s, birthday. Nicety for the sake of tradition and social pressure.

What would one call all this joy, this 'good will towards men', this season of cheerful lies we tell ourselves and each other to mask our own slefishness? This Christmas?
    Humbug.

Source
    Class: Caster
    Other Classes:
    True Name: Francis Pharcellus Church/Ebenezer Scrooge
    Alignment: Lawful Good
    Place of Origin: New York City, New York/A Christmas Carol
    Height: 191 cm.
    Weight: 72 kilo.
    Likes: The Christmas Season (Ebenezer). Analyzation. Childlike belief.
    Dislikes: The Christmas Season (Francis). “Ridiculous beliefs”. His own stubbornness.
    Natural Enemy: Santa Servants

Parameters:
    STR: E
    END: C
    AGI: D
    MGI: B
    LCK: C
    NP: A

Class Skills:
    Item Construction (-):
    Caster does not possess this Skill.

Territory Creation (B):
    Caster has the ability to create a “mansion” that will acts as his base of operations. The mansion is, of course, based off the home of Ebenezer Scrooge.

Personal Skills:
    Familiar (Fairy) (D):
    “Not believe in Santa Claus!? You might as well as not believe in Fairies!”

Caster is somewhat ashamed of this Skill, being as he did not necessarily mean anything by the statement responsible for it. Still, it allows him to summon small fairies capable of surveillance, minor interaction with physical objects, and projecting light.

Bah! Humbug! (A):
    A humbug is a person or object that behaves in a deceptive or dishonest way, often as a hoax or in jest.

A word all but phased out of use that just so happens to be the favorite saying of one Ebenezer Scrooge. For him, it was a declaration that all the beliefs about Christmas and general attitude presented by others during this time was all simply a façade. Window dressing that people used to hide their own greed and nature.

As a Servant, it is actually one of Caster’s most powerful weapons. By declaring something as “humbug”, he can effectively depower it for a short time by removing the influence of the human conscious’s belief in said thing. Holy swords become simple weapons, Charisma and other declarations of Skill become little more than personal fantasy, and magic itself is nothing but a parlor trick.

Strangely enough, this power doesn’t work on Reality Marbles, likely because they are already a form of “humbug” to begin with. Also, it acts as EX rank against everything related to Christmas, able to completely nullify and remove such things for an extended period of time.

Golden Rule (B):
    In comparison to even the likes of Siegfried, Scrooge didn’t possess that great a fortune. Still, his reputation for accruing and hording wealth has manifested as this Skill.

Noble Phantasm
    Yes, Virginia: Is There a Santa Claus? (A)
    Mystery

The most famous piece Caster ever wrote, the "Is There a Santa Claus?" editorial was more than a simple affirmation of Santa Clause’s existence, but an examination and celebration of things not seen or known but felt. A declaration that the childlike wonder and belief in things inherently makes them real. That, no matter how hard we dissect or analyze, there will always be something beyond our understanding that only exists within our beliefs.

To show this, he has a Noble Phantasm whose sole purpose is the preservation and multiplication of Mystery. The power to turn belief into something both tangible and intangible at the same time. A fairy that cleans your house while you’re away. A god’s breath flowing across the wind. A holy weapon that banishes all evil. A ship sailing across the sky.

Santa Clause.

It is a startlingly powerful enhancement Noble Phantasm that can grow and preserve the Mystery of other Noble Phantasms or create Pseudo versions from other objects given enough time. All it requires is belief, something Caster himself struggles with, hence the necessary addition of another person to supply the belief necessary to plant the seed of Mystery.

Like a small child from New York City.

Lore

Little is known about Francis Pharcellus Church, a man whose name would have already been forgotten among the many other misers of history were it not for a single action. Responding to a single girl’s letter.

Not nine years before his death, eight-year-old Virginia O'Hanlon asked her father if Santa Claus existed. O'Hanlon suggested she write to The Sun, a then prominent New York City newspaper, assuring her that "If you see it in The Sun, it's so,” causing her to do just that.

As the editor of the newspaper, he was the recipient of the letter, and, for reasons even those who knew him couldn’t understand, he responded with the most famous editorial to be written. One that has been reprinted more than any other before or after.

Who can say why this cynical, atheist, curmudgeonly skeptic, who originally did not want his name attached to the editorial, wrote such a moving piece of Christmas history? Perhaps there really is something palpably magical about the Christmas season that affects us all.

Due to their similar nature and his existence as a phantom, Francis has had his Saint Graph joined with that of Ebenezer Scrooge, the most famous Christmas miser. A greedy money lender that changed his ways suddenly on Christmas morning after an experience with three spirits,

Personality

We all have that family member. The one that we usually only meet around Christmastime that has issues with the “cooperate and ridiculous holiday every sheep seems to be enamored with”. Someone who, outside the season, loves to question and take apart the things others enjoy and sucks the fun out of them. A skeptic that believes in almost nothing except himself and probably finds himself left alone at parties, which is exactly how he likes it.

That is certainly how Francis comes off, peeking one layer deeper reveals something else.

He hates being that person. He hates being someone that can’t simply except something at face value or enjoy nonsensical and socialized. He hates that he can’t just believe in something with the wonder of a child, or even the nostalgia of an adult. He hates it because it’s all he can do.

As a Heroic Spirit, his nature is inherently stagnate. Despite experiences accrued during their time in the future, a Heroic Spirit’s nature is tied to the person they were, unable to ever truly deviate from their original course. There are exceptions, of course, such as Alter-Egos being separated from their original selves and those like EMIYA and originally Artoria with special contracts from Alaya. For him though, this is how he was remembered. This is how he was perceived.

However, the addition of Ebenezer Scrooge has brought on a chance. Scrooge’s story is centered around change, and through that, maybe Francis can break free from the skeptic that can only show his inner child in short bursts. Ironically, he hopes for a Christmas Miracle while believing there is no such thing.

Relationships

Santa Servants: Hmph. "Inspired by the season" are you? If only you could be this generous year-round.

Charles Dickins: I can't tell whether or not you're overly hopeful of Humanity or moderately realistic in your depictions.

Most Heroic Spirits: How can you even call yourself "you". An imprint formed from Humanity's beliefs called a spirit. Honestly, is there anything more childish?

Craft Essence

Yes, Virginia
    VIRGINIA, your little friends are wrong. They have been affected by the skepticism of a skeptical age. They do not believe except they see. They think that nothing can be which is not comprehensible by their little minds. All minds, Virginia, whether they be men’s or children’s, are little. In this great universe of ours, man is a mere insect, an ant, in his intellect, as compared with the boundless world about him, as measured by the intelligence capable of grasping the whole of truth and knowledge.

Yes, VIRGINIA, there is a Santa Claus. He exists as certainly as love and generosity and devotion exist, and you know that they abound and give to your life its highest beauty and joy. Alas! how dreary would be the world if there were no Santa Claus. It would be as dreary as if there were no VIRGINIAS. There would be no childlike faith then, no poetry, no romance to make tolerable this existence. We should have no enjoyment, except in sense and sight. The eternal light with which childhood fills the world would be extinguished.

Not believe in Santa Claus! You might as well not believe in fairies! You might get your papa to hire men to watch in all the chimneys on Christmas Eve to catch Santa Claus, but even if they did not see Santa Claus coming down, what would that prove? Nobody sees Santa Claus, but that is no sign that there is no Santa Claus. The most real things in the world are those that neither children nor men can see. Did you ever see fairies dancing on the lawn? Of course not, but that’s no proof that they are not there. Nobody can conceive or imagine all the wonders there are unseen and unseeable in the world.

You may tear apart the baby’s rattle and see what makes the noise inside, but there is a veil covering the unseen world which not the strongest man, nor even the united strength of all the strongest men that ever lived, could tear apart. Only faith, fancy, poetry, love, romance, can push aside that curtain and view and picture the supernal beauty and glory beyond. Is it all real? Ah, VIRGINIA, in all this world there is nothing else real and abiding.

No Santa Claus! Thank God! He lives, and he lives forever. A thousand years from now, Virginia, nay, ten times ten thousand years from now, he will continue to make glad the heart of childhood.

2 of 3 done. Someone might argue with me on this, but I had to make this guy into a Servant. Couldn't help myself. Would you believe I found out he existed because of the movie Prancer? I would've likely forgotten about him if I hadn't read the editorial. After that, I had to do it. 1 to go, but I think he's my favorite of the 3. I almost made him a magus, but eventually decided that it would make little difference.
    Last edited by Morg van Destro; December 22nd, 2021 at 02:45 AM.
    Do you like jazz short stories? Do you want something to distract from making Servants? Do you wish the idea of Shirou Kotomine didn't immediately bring edgelords to mind? Well, I can't promise it's good, but some would disagree with me.
    Fate/Without Justice

@DelRey You have thrown down the gauntlet once again my friend. Time to write my absolute shitpost of a Christmas Servant.

Blog Entries
    Bring it yoggy boy, hit us with the best youve got.

Scrooge is a weird, yet heartwarming entry to our christmas craze.
    The CE will always give me the fuzzies
    "Let's see the color of your coin, my friend."

Behold my vault of Heroes.
    Where the Heavens and the Abyss breath the Music of Humanity.

The King's duty is to provide. And provide, I shall.
    University of Formatting | Gallery of Potential | Memorandum of the Extra Class Kings

Our Kingdom will grow. And we shall know each citizen.
    Create-a-Servant 4 soon.

Blog Entries
    Damn, honestly thought my Zolgen!Scrooge Sheet was gonna by the first one of him.

Servant Sheet Compilation
    'Winner' of the Legendary Jack-Off

祖 Ancestor
    Blog Entries
    How far are you into ebenzer Scrooge/zouken anyways?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by NINE-lives View Post
    How far are you into ebenzer Scrooge/zouken anyways?
    Not very unfortunately, I have a basic idea of skills and NPs but I am not very good at putting things on paper. This is the main reason I stopped posting Sheets actually.
    That and it takes up way too much of my time to write massive paragraphs and lore dumps, so now I just write a few sentences for everything (which doesn't make very interesting reading unfortunately).
    Last edited by Anju Addams; December 15th, 2021 at 05:14 PM.

Servant Sheet Compilation
    'Winner' of the Legendary Jack-Off

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Kabalisto Koga's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Anju Addams View Post
    Not very unfortunately, I have a basic idea of skills and NPs but I am not very good at putting things on paper. This is the main reason I stopped posting Sheets actually.
    That and it takes up way too much of my time to write massive paragraphs and lore dumps, so now I just write a few sentences for everything (which doesn't make very interesting reading unfortunately).
    Ah i understand but how would it be if you share your unfinished ideas inn the idea thread perhaps can others continue on that ?
    Your verified Chikara-production Studios !

Dont ship me with anyone unless i say so !

When you wake a Dragon in his Lair...

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle Baron Magnus's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    "Wark! Wark wark WARK!"

Sources: KnowledgeKingdom3, Blogspot.com. Karen B. London, thebark.com. TwistedHistory.net.au. Gary Zhang, Quora.com. Emily Moulton, News.com.au.
    Class: Rider
    True Name: the Emu
    Origin: Historical Fact
    Alignment: Bird
    Dislikes: Predators, Invading animals, and Humans.
    Talents: Pack Tactics and Guerilla Warfare
    Natural Enemy: None
    Other Classes: None
    Catalyst: A lewis machine gun and 1000 lbs of emu feathers
    Armaments: Talons & Beak (E-rank)

Parameters

Spoiler:
    Str: C
    End: A
    Agi: B
    Mna: D
    Lck: B+

Lore

Spoiler:
    Potentially the most startling war in the history of the world. A war that made global news and is in the public mind even today. One talked about by scholars as proof that humanity has not overcome nature... the Emu war is the basis of this very servant.

A country's rural countryside was waylaid by the animals. The farmers could do nothing to stop them. Scarecrows, gunfire, even attack dogs did nothing to deter these vermin from their crops. So the farmers petitioned their representative to request military assistance. It was granted and 3 soldiers were sent with heavy machine guns to kill the beasts.

Yet the Emus did not bow to australia easily as they showcased facts that had not been known and even today are gossiped and speculated about. Emu showed to be very resilient gunfire. Further they created tactics constantly to avoid the soldiers or even overcome and overwhelm them.

The first war ended in failure. The soldiers retreated with no results.

When they tried again the Emu simply repeated history. The sizable force that was sent was routed and defeated in a matter of a month. All the costs were never recouped and the citizens voted the representative out. This marked a resounding loss for the country and a spot on the throne as the animal that defeated a nations military might in the modern era.

"WARK! WARK WARK WARK!"

Class Skills

Magic Resistance: D

Spoiler:
    Despite a long history of existing, in the specific time frame these emu existed magecraft in australia was practically non-existant. As such these creatures have this skill at a very low level even if entitled it. At this rank, all it does is mitigate magecraft that is not high thaumaturgy or greater rituals.

Riding: EX

Spoiler:
    Normally this skill would denote the servants capability to ride vehicles and animals... instead this skill denotes their capability as animals to handle themselves. Further the normal skill imparts bonuses to the vehicle or animals being ridden; however in this case it acts as a general bonus. Through this skill the Emu has an additional rank to all of their parameters and skills (sans Riding).

Personal Skills

Bulletproof: B

Spoiler:
    They are not immune to gunfire. After all, that lewis machine gun did kill some of the Emu. However the fact is that small arm fire, rifles, and even that machine gun at times were useless.

Effectively they are immune to damage, even on a conceptual level, from firearms of a small or medium caliber. Heavy caliber bullets are resisted for the first 3 strikes. After this, they deal their normal damage.

Pack Tactics: B

Spoiler:
    the Emu devised and utilized new tactics with every encounter they had with the Australian Military. Specifically, they often would have the leader on watch while the rest drank and vice versa.

At this rank each of the Emu share the same senses as one another on a telepathic level and can instantly, silently, communicate with one another. Further when working in conjunction with another they gain bonuses to their parameters for the first minute of teamwork in a fight against a single enemy.

Presence Concealment: B

Spoiler:
    the Emu were known for being very stealthy, enough to sneak upon the soldiers of the Australia Military. This servant can remain hidden to all but servants that are exceptional at detecting the hidden. When they prepare to attack, this skill reduces to D-rank.

"... WARK!!!"

Personality

Spoiler:
    One might assume a dumb animal when they see the Emu. What they will receive is a cold, calculating, ruthless killer. The Emu will use any tactic it devises to attempt to destroy its enemy and will show no mercy regardless of the condition of the enemy. Only a fellow Emu will receive mercy. Even servants noted as having good relationships with animals will have great difficulty in preventing this fact.

The Emu are solely interested in themselves. They wish to live and exist again. To proliferate in new lands. Yet they recognize their master not as a superior but as a fellow tactician and one who supplies them with prana. As such they will generally be loyal but will betray them if it serves their interests.

While they are not capable of articulate speech they can easily covney general ideas and emotions as well as tactics. Further while they do not understand language they can infer and understand the general idea of communications; particularly the intents and plans of their master as well as the plans of their enemies.

Yet they are not heartless. To other emu, whether real animals or them, they show affection, care, and kinship for. They will protect them even over themselves if needed. Further, they will often hunt for them having the stamina to do so.

Interactions

Spoiler:
    Master
    "... Wark...."

Red Hare
    "Wark Wark Wark.... WARK WARK WARK!"

Sataki Kintoki
    "..."
    "..."
    "..."
    "... Well?"
    "...wark..."
    "Sweet! Thanks buddy!... What soft feathers..."

Kesagake
    "WARK! WARK! WARK!.... WARK!"

the Ghost & the Darkness
    "...wark? wark? WAAAAAARK!?..... ..... ....."

Noble Phantasm

The Flock that Felled a Nation
    The Day of the Emu

Type: Anti-Army

Spoiler:

The entire legend of the Emu War brought into a single powerful ability; the existence of this servant spread of over potentially dozens of Emu's. In terms of raw power it is a weak noble phantasm. It merely spawns more Emu. However its true power is extremely strong, potentially winning a holy grail war since it is another war.

Granted to the master, so long as they know the true name of this noble phantasm then each time they utilize it a flock of phantasmal servant-level emu are summoned. One emu will have the skills and parameters of the servant while the others act as familiars to the leader, simply sharing the same paramters and armaments. Each flock has 1 leader and 12 familiars.

So long as the master has command spells and their life, this servant cannot simply lose. They are conceptually alive and simply require their master to use prana to invoke this noble phantasm to summon more. If done correctly, a literal army can be summoned.

"Come forth, my army! The Flock that Felled a Nation, come forth the Day of the Emu!"
    "... WARK! WARK! WARK! WARK! WARK!"
    Last edited by Baron Magnus; December 16th, 2021 at 02:24 PM.
    Rookie Lorekeeper, Amateur Extraordinaire, and all around nasunoob.

Blog Entries
    I just got Dodo flashbacks.
    Do you like jazz short stories? Do you want something to distract from making Servants? Do you wish the idea of Shirou Kotomine didn't immediately bring edgelords to mind? Well, I can't promise it's good, but some would disagree with me.
    Fate/Without Justice

祖 Ancestor
    Blog Entries
    An A tier shitpost and probably our first Australian servant in this entire thread.