Page 349 of 426 FirstFirst ... 249299339344347348349350351354359399 ... LastLast
Results 6,961 to 6,980 of 8511

Thread: Create-A-Servant 3

  1. #6961
    闇色の六王権 The Dark Six pinetree's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    S„o Paulo, Brazil
    Age
    24
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    5,987
    US Friend Code
    326,832,196
    Blog Entries
    2
    Oh you mean just putting an image in the spoiler?
    Just do this then

    Appearance
    image goes here

  2. #6962
    画中仙 Kamera's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Location
    Melbourne
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,532
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Serra View Post
    Also, here's less than elaborate collage of the faceclaims, w grails to fill the empty spaces. First row is Saber, Lancer, Archer; second is Rider, Caster, Assassin; third is Berserker. Who do you all think would normally win in a war between them excluding Masters as a factor, btw?
    Spoiler:
    Funnily enough, I've actually used the Saber FC for a Ruler Hugues de Payens, so I'd say he got this one.

  3. #6963
    Quote Originally Posted by pinetree View Post
    Oh you mean just putting an image in the spoiler?
    Just do this then

    Appearance
    image goes here

    Damn it it's useless! I can't do it!

    Whenever I try to format the sheet for posting, it keeps on duplicating the boxes for no reason! I can't find a reason out of it, no matter what I do.

    Maybe I should just avoid trying to post for now. Is there some sort of template I could use from you guys to post it instead?

  4. #6964
    闇色の六王権 The Dark Six pinetree's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    S„o Paulo, Brazil
    Age
    24
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    5,987
    US Friend Code
    326,832,196
    Blog Entries
    2
    If you quote any sheet here you'll be able to copy all of their code to use. So you can try that, just take out the QUOTE tags.

    You could also try posting part of it on the idea thread to see if anyone can understand what's wrong with the code.

  5. #6965
    So he carried me away in the spirit into the wilderness: and I saw a woman sit upon a scarlet coloured beast, full of names of blasphemy, having seven heads and ten horns.

    Appearance



    Class: Rider

    True Name: Nero Claudius

    Alignment: Chaotic Evil

    Source: Historical Fact (?)

    Place of Origin: Rome

    Parameters
    STR: D

    END: C

    AGI: A

    MGI: B+

    LCK: B


    NP: EX


    Likes:
    Herself, Humanity

    Dislikes: Rebellion, Traitors

    Talents: Killing, Ending the World

    Natural Enemy: Boudicca

    Image Colour: Red with green streaks

    Height: 150cm
    Weight: 42kg


    Class Skills
    Independent Manifestation C

    Through her connection to the Seven Crowns and a fledgling Evil of Humanity herself, Nero possesses this Skill due to similar circumstances as to Beast III’s two halves. Due to her arrogant belief in herself that “she can do anything and is allowed to do anything” Nero can stay manifested even if her mana source were cut off.

    This Skill would be ranked higher if she were to follow the same path as her kin, but for one reason or another it is locked to this rank.


    Riding EX

    Normally Nero would possess a lower Rank in this Skill, mainly due to her specialty being in chariots. However, such a Rank is insufficient when she has this Spirit Origin. As one who was said to ‘ride the beast of the end’, this Skill cannot be lower than it is.

    She can ride all vehicles and animals without any issue. In the case of animals, it is as if merely looking at them puts them under her thrall. When she mounts them, an ethereal crown forms above their head, as if by just her presence she crowned them. A blessing, or a curse?


    Personal Skills
    Imperial Privilege 'EX'

    Nero retains this Skill as part of her usual skillset. Though she does not use it to shift her Spirit Origin to a different Class, she retains all her usual uses of it as well as lacking several side effects from before.

    She is able to learn any Skill she wishes to, from Riding, Charisma and a vast array. Unlike her Saber self, however, she does not forget how to use each Skill when not in use. Rather, depending on how long they go unused for, they merely suffer a rank down in efficiency. With repeated use, this can be brought back up to its greatest height.


    Invictus Spiritus A

    The same Skill as her other selves. Based on the anecdote of the Emperor’s last moments, when a cloth was placed over her three days after her demise. For a shining moment, it seemed, Nero returned to life to mourn its tragic end. But the gaze of this one betrayed nothing but anger and feelings of unfairness. “How can I die so pitifully when all I did was grace them with my love? The citizens of Rome are truly ungrateful.”

    Three times she may come back from a near-fatal injury, but only three times. It is a Pseudo-Battle Continuation, but rather than her own spirit reviving itself, it could be said a dark miasma puppets her back to life, drinking her love-hate in order to fuel itself.

    Herald of the Crowns A

    A Skill born from the position thrust upon Nero by Christianity, her own origins, her life and her connection to the ‘thing that dwells within the sea’. It is proof of her destiny- a sordid one of fundamental inhumanity, where Nero’s own misunderstandings manifest and continue to grow.

    This Skill is similar to Territory Creation, in that it allows Nero in this Class to ‘plant’ Demonic Beast Seeds wherever she pleases and, taking in the natural sins and negativity of the area around it, sprout into Demonic Beasts akin to Beast I’s Demonic Pillars. Though they do not corrode time or serve to create Singularities, their presence undeniably begins to erode the world around them, and can serve as Nero’s attack dogs in this form. When fully sprouted, they are able to teleport and move to her location, serving as powerful assistants.

    Seven is the limit, however. Any more than that they run out of control and collapse under their own spiritual weight. Nero will never manifest seven, as a rule to herself. If she were to, only the entity she has a connection with would be born, and…


    Noble Phantasm
    Septem Coronae
    The Seven-Headed Beast that Heralds the End
    Rank: EX
    Type: Anti-Army Noble Phantasm/???
    Range: 1-???
    Targets: 666


    The ‘truth’ of Nero’s existence. The one Noble Phantasm of all that bears what she is, who she is, and what entity is bonded to her. Whether through Christian propaganda or supernatural means.

    It is an echo, a formless shell that bears the power of Revelations. Planting the Demonic Beast Seeds through Herald of the Crowns is merely the first step in manifesting this Noble Phantasm. Once all are planted and grown, Nero calls them together and links them. In an unholy merge into a facsimile of Beast VI, completely under Nero’s command. As it does, her own form changes and shifts according to the ‘role’ she takes up in this most glorious play of hers.

    Utilising her immense magecraft prowess afforded through her Skills and Independent Manifestation, this Pseudo-Beast is able to emulate the feats of its ‘father’. It can cause great fire to come down from Heaven to scourge its rider’s enemies, it may mark those it wishes with the Mark, causing them to fall under its command. It subsumes Nega-Messiah, and as such, with every breath and every cataclysm those that follow the Son of God are struck dumb. Enemy Servants that bear that fellowship, depending on their strength, are immediately de-manifested simply from its strongest roar.

    However, this Noble Phantasm bears a cost that makes Nero, even in this worst state, hesitate to use. For the longer it stays manifested, the less it listens to her commands. The more it ascends, the ten horns grow greater and the ten crowns glow brighter. The sea will wash away all before it in a great tide unlike any present would have ever seen.

    For if this beast remains manifest, its true self will awaken and the Apocalypse shall truly begin…

    “And I stood upon the sand of the sea, and saw a beast rise up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns, and upon his horns ten crowns, and upon his heads the name of blasphemy.”- Revelations 13:1


    Lore
    Nero Claudius, the Emperor who is said to have played the fiddle as Rome burned. One of the most controversial yet loved emperors of Rome. A tyrant whose reign was made up of assassinations and plotted, blotted with blood all the way. And yet it could not be denied she loved her subjects. Even as she could not understand them, even as they rebelled against her, she could only regret that she had loved them in a way they would never be able to understand.

    It is because of that tainted love, that selfish idolisation of “I deserve their worthwhile praise” yet refusing their agency she has manifested as such. It is one of the great rules of Nero that she refuses to manifest in this Class normally due to the dangers it brings- by bringing her closer to ‘that existence’, with whom a connection was forced to her by the Christians she persecuted and the annals of history.

    This Nero, fundamentally the same yet fundamentally different, does not hate this Class. Rather she enjoys it as ‘one who rides the Seven Headed Beast’, unshackled from her own misgivings. Did she manifest as this Class, this hated self, of her own will? Or through another’s possession?

    It is unable to be determined, but the truth remains: this is proof that Nero Claudius ‘loved humanity, yet refused to understand them’.


    Notes
    A sheet born of spite.

    Mainly, what I wanted to set out to do was to create both something to 'redeem' the Mother Harlot from Arcade, but also to serve as a Beast VI counterpart to Kiara and Kama's situations- where they have normal Servant containers that have essences of their Beast forms and serve as possible 'downgrades'. So in this case, Rider Nero is analogous to Moon Cancer/Alter Ego Kiara and Assassin/Avenger Kama. It just felt right to try and do that.

    I decided to turn her Seven Crowns skill from Caster into an NP purely because I liked the idea of her calling upon a fake Revelations as her big trump card. Plus, given Septem was the chapter when she received the most 'focus', it felt appropriate to name it as such.


    There's the sheet guys! The image in the Appearance box is still a black box for me, so any help on fixing that would be appreciated. Just hope you guys enjoy the sheet, and any feedback is welcome.
    Last edited by TyrantOfKings; December 26th, 2021 at 08:12 PM.

  6. #6966
    闇色の六王権 The Dark Six pinetree's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    S„o Paulo, Brazil
    Age
    24
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    5,987
    US Friend Code
    326,832,196
    Blog Entries
    2
    The imgur link you're using is the link to your post there, you need to use the direct link to the image.

    https://i.imgur.com/dcdcNdL.jpeg

  7. #6967
    Quote Originally Posted by pinetree View Post
    The imgur link you're using is the link to your post there, you need to use the direct link to the image.

    https://i.imgur.com/dcdcNdL.jpeg

    Thanks! Appreciated pinetree.

    I look forward to what everyone thinks of my sheet- my first one for a while, but looking to do more in the future.

  8. #6968
    死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle
    Join Date
    Dec 2021
    Age
    20
    Posts
    429
    Blog Entries
    1
    I couldn't never get how these tags work

  9. #6969
    改竄者 Falsifier Petrikow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    6,195
    JP Friend Code
    588,925,100
    Blog Entries
    8
    May I recommend the stickied Text Formatting thread for all your formatting troubles?

  10. #6970
    死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle
    Join Date
    Dec 2021
    Age
    20
    Posts
    429
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Petrikow View Post
    May I recommend the stickied Text Formatting thread for all your formatting troubles?
    Thank you, I will try this for when I make my next servant sheet

  11. #6971
    画中仙 Kamera's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Location
    Melbourne
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,532
    Blog Entries
    1
    Rider Nero: Frankly it's too early to judge Arcade's Mother Harlot, the chapter isn't yet over and we haven't seen her profile. That aside, I think you did a good job of capturing Nero's twisted love for the people and her transition from an Emperor to a Beast. Though, I think there's too much emphasis on the Demonic Beast aspect, and not enough of Nero herself or of Rome itself. Overall, I enjoy it and I look forward for you next sheets.

  12. #6972
    画中仙 Kamera's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Location
    Melbourne
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,532
    Blog Entries
    1
    by the way, anyone else got any feedback for my Saint Nicholas?

  13. #6973
    夜魔 Nightmare Baron Magnus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2021
    Location
    Fantasia, Fantasia
    Age
    30
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    272
    Blog Entries
    12
    Saint Nicholas: I'll offer some now since I read it and did have thoughts. I've been busy and didn't have time to comment until now. It's good. I'm glad the original saint nicholas is so wholesome... and I like the undertones of him being a sort of walking grail. Yet... it doesn't feel broken. I don't think he can use it offensively and I dunno if he would. All in all you wrote a very well done take on such an iconic figure.

    Now excuse me, but I need to post this servant. I intended to yesterday but christmas got kinda busy so I had to wait until today.

    --------------------------------------------------------------------------

    "... Where... is my master...?"



    Sources: uproar, Zerochan.net. NozomiEnt, Twitter.com. uproar, Zerochant.net. uproar, Zerochan.net. Usotsuki, Zerochan.net.

    "Date: 8/25/1902. Claude Doggins is born into the world to Thomas and Alta Belle Corbin. American Magus practicing shamanism seeking to revive the Great Spirit to bring about paradise."Class: Faker
    True Name: Claude Doggins/Maurice Doreal
    Origin: Modern Myth/Historical Fact
    Alignment: Chaotic-Good
    Likes: Theosophism, Studying human history, and Teaching.
    Dislikes: Serpents, Atlanteans, 'Enlightenment', and Willful ignorance.
    Talents: Teaching and Learning
    Natural Enemies: Thoth the Atlantean
    Other Classes: Caster or Foreigner
    Catalyst: Chipped Emeralds he was buried with, his remains, or the commune he helped build.
    Armament: Arcane Arts (D-rank)

    "... He must be at the site of the summoning... I've been placed here because... right... I cannot exist properly..."


    "Date: 5/05/1925. The family crest is stolen 5 years prior. the Doggins family become simple laborers to make ends meet. Then his two parents pass away, leaving him completely, utterly alone"Parameters

    Str: E End: E Agi: E
    Mna: E Lck: EX NP: EX

    "... There. Connection established... now to meet..."


    "Date: 12/2/1925: Claude Doggins travels. Last known location is Giza, Egypt. He has been missing since 11/12/1925."Lore

    Maurice Doreal. The name he took on. His old name had been Claude Doggins. His great-grandparents had turned the family into magus. After that, when he was born, they had been a third generation magus family. Their goal had been simple.

    They wished, like their teacher, to bring the great spirit back to the land and through it create a paradise in america for all peoples. Even now he thinks it was a nice, if naive, dream. However it was never meant to be. In all timelines a prominent magus stumbles across the humble family and robs them of their crest.

    After this, they become simple laborers. In most timelines, a series of events leads him to lead the life of a con artist, using America's metaphysical awakening in the wake of Aleister Crowley as his vehicle, dismantling the mans hard work unwittingly.

    Yet... this is not one of them. Those Maurice Doreals are not noteworthy enough in any sense to even be considered by the throne in any sense. Yet this one is one that did not give up.

    After his family died he decided to try to scrap together a crest. He succeeded in doing so and another magus located in america handled the procedure. He survived it and reclaimed his status as a magus, even if only first generation. Yet rather than research he immediately went on a journey.

    As he traveled around the world a delivery found its way to him; A green book. Its cover was a hard material while the spine was designed like an ancient book might; utilizing hinges. Further the pages were magically grafted to the book, making separating them impossible.

    What he found with the package was another book; a compilation of notes and research of previous book holders. He barely believed what he read but being a magus he accepted it. Immediately, he decided to rely on the book for his own research into magecraft.

    Immediately however luck hit him. He was caught in a sandstorm and forced to hide in a pyramid whose bounded field had not fully disappeared still having ample mystery to work off of. Activating, he became forced to navigate the pyramid and deactivate the bounded field.

    Through this experience he would take his first steps as a magus. Facing a life-threatening event and needing to utilize his knowledge as a magus to get out of it. However he gained little reward publicly for it, accused of trespassing and defacing a historical monument. He was banned from the country and became a laughing stock of the magical community.

    Yet he had some private rewards. Using the book he found the pharaohs treasures and took select pieces. Using magecraft he reset many of the physical traps. After leaving, he utilized these materials in the construction of a single place; the Temple of the White Brotherhood.

    Despite its name it was dedicated to the religious movement of Theosophism. However there was a secret motivation. He had turned it into a temple-class workshop, something near impossible in the modern era. He intended to utilize it to gather vast amounts of prana over a long period of time by taking only a little when prayer was offered.

    Yet this was for naught. When he checked on his plans, he discovered the Mage's Association was wise to his schemes and intended to stop him. He knew he didn't stand a chance so he did the one thing he could; he ran. He headed for Utah where a small commune of magus hide.

    His first scheme destroyed, he searched for a new method. However an event would occur that would shake his entire being. He met This knowledge is forbidden... suffice to say, Maurice Doreal barely survived and was forced to flee again... this time though he had a goal he was dead set on. So much so he was determined to live forever to accomplish it... no matter the cost

    Searching the Book of Thoth he learned of heroic spirits. Legends recorded for eternity within the Throne of Heroes. This was his best shot as he had a single wish. To stop Thoth. However he only had two methods. He could either perform heroic feats or he could forcefully interject himself into it.

    He elected to try both. He used to the Book of Thoth to predict the next big world event and create a safe haven for all seeking it. This time he prepared proper defenses for the inevitable retaliation the Mage's Association would attempt against him.

    Rather than fight them he simply made their advance entirely pointless and inconvenient. His ploy worked, the enforcers sent able to break his bounded fields but constantly stalled by them. Further the closer they got the more subtle they had to be ultimately forcing them to leave especially in the face of the fact that as far as they saw he did not actively break the law.

    Instead the Mage's Association used mundane means to harass him. In 20 years his commune broke down and disbanded, making his final plan fall through. Realizing that all his plans had failed, he consulted the book again a final time. He was determined to prevent a certain outcome... and found an answer. He began to prepare and disappeared from the public for the final time.

    All that is known is that later on he was found dead in the ruins of his commune. All that was left were transcriptions of key portions of the Book of Thoth. Magus confirmed it was a mystic code but were completely stumped how to access its powers. Yet this alone was not what made him a servant, as impressive as creating a seal that not even the association could crack might be.

    It is unknown the methods but three things occurred that granted his status as a servant, even if so weak he cannot exist normally and must be a pseudo; First he discovered the true, absolute nature of the Book of Thoth. Second, he accessed and sealed twice over the Book of Thoth within the Imaginary Number Space. Third and finally, he faced Thoth alone, being the first to do so. These earned him a spot among the many heroes.

    "... To think I'd have to rely on a stranger... though who killed my master? He had command seals... even in this body, he should've been able to summon me to his side... or perhaps he was unaware... what an inconvinient situation..."




    "Date: 7/13/1929. Claude Doggins found. Located in Terminal Arcade, Oklahoma. Currently in possession of Temple-class workshop. Reports suggest willful disregard for secrecy of magecraft. Sending enforcers to terminate rouge magus"Class SKills

    Camoflague: A+

    A man that is fake in all he tries. He failed as a magus and played at being one. He fails as a heroic spirit yet plays at being one. Even as a man in life he failed and plays at being one. All in all the heroic spirit Maurice Doreal was mostly a fraud. Only at the end of his life did he do something deserving of being a heroic spirit.

    At this rank he change all factors about how he appears except for his physical appearance. He can take on a different name, class, parameters, skills, and even noble phantasm. Only those with intimate knowledge of his legend will be able to see through his deception... and certain servants specialized in detective work.

    "Hmmm... one shouldn't lie to their allies but... well... the less they know the better...""


    "Date: 11/21/1929: Enforcers report success in dismantling workshop. Claude Doggins is also reported as dead in the papers without Mage's Association interference. Presumed accurate. Case closed"Personal Skills

    Existence Outside Fate: EX

    He avoided Thoth for decades. Even when he was forced to confront Thoth he managed to wholly prevent him from acquiring what he desired. Every step destiny tried to correct itself, it failed.

    He is an existence that consistently defied all forms of fate. He should've died a failure... but he didn't. He in the end accomplished his goal and in defiance of his worlds dictate became a heroic spirit. For these reasons he has this skill.

    This skill denotes a servant that walks outside the sight of fate. Dependent on the strength Fate generally has some idea of what they are doing or thinking or will do or think in the lowest ranks of the skill. However at this rank he is completely invisible to fate itself.

    Any skill relying on seeing fate flow are completely incapable of seeing him. Mystic Eyes of Precognition or Retrocognition, Clairvoyance to see the future, or even Eye of the Mind (True) all fail. Even the skill Revelations cannot grant its holder information or warnings about his activities.

    It is less a matter of piercing defenses as there is nothing to grasp. Such skills will simply pick up on one thing; He should be a body in a grave, failing to become a heroic spirit. In spite of what a heroic spirit sees in front of them fate will insist that the spirit Maurice Doreal simply cannot exist.

    Skills however that rely on other things like experience such as Technique Elucidation, Eye of the Mind (False), and Instinct all are perfectly functional against him as he does exist. Other than the above this skill does nothing more.

    "So... he's going there today... okay... then I should go here. I'll avoid him completely... I'm not out yet..."


    "Date: 4/1/1931. Maurice Doreal moves from Terminal Arcade, Oklahoma to Weed, California. He goes missing for several weeks until he is medically evacuated out by locate paramedics. Despite status as magus, he is largely unimportant. Ignored."Arcane Arts Specialization: D

    Despite being a failure of a magus and a first generation one he somehow gained a fundamental understanding of practically all fields of magecraft and foundations. From rudimentary modern magecraft theory all the way to Thelemic Magecraft, he has training and aptitude in all of them.

    Despite his wide range of training he is actually quite weak. Even against modern magus he is only slightly more proficient. Against a magus with a long lineage or another caster servant he is likely to lose. His only saving grace is the ability to identify the foundation and specialization of a magus or caster after a mere half minute of combat with them.

    "... Modern baptism rites... that's what caster is utilizing... Archer, can you counter it?"




    "Date: 5/10/1940. Maurice Doreal attempts to publish an article to the Mage's Association regarding a hidden workshop underneath Mt. Shasta that is temple-class. Upon being ignored, he releases a redacted copy to the public to no effect. Regarded as a desperate magus. Ignored."Personality

    Maurice Doreal is a very pessimistic individual... at least, when it comes to himself. He views himself as a failure. He will feign ignorance as to why he is a heroic spirit, not believing he is deserving. He has little actual confidence in his own capabilities... though he is very confident regarding his Noble Phantasm.

    Despite this he will earnestly try to accomplish his masters goals and fight for him as best he can. Even going as far as to risk himself. However there is one line he will not cross; handing over his noble phantasm. Even if he can call it to him from anywhere, he will not let anyone else hold it. This is due to a special property inherent to it described better in its entry.

    Yet because of this property, persisting for a time after his death and its true nature, he is extremely protective of it. Additionally he is highly guarded of another existence, something he calls Thoth. He regards this being as highly dangerous.

    Aside from this he enjoys everyday life, making the most of each day combat does not occur. Even in the harshest conditions, he finds ways to enjoy himself. He also tries to impart this love of life to his master, regardless of their own personal views.

    Yet the one thing he will always respect is chasing dreams. Having spent his life doing it and not regretting it he understands the drive and wishes nothing more than to nurture this in people. In fact his wish is for a second life to chase his dream yet again to become a heroic spirit actually deserving of a spot on the throne, no matter how impossible the modern era makes it.

    Yet there is one passion he holds dearly; Teaching. He enjoyed teaching others despite his schemes. It was something he did not just for himself but for others. He is not sure why he enjoys the act much but doesn't care. He enjoys it so its fine.

    Instead one thing that constantly annoys him is willful ignorance. Not in magecraft, he understands why it persists throughout the field. However in modern society he cannot stand large groups willfully making themselves ignorant. Despite wanting to correct this, he does not want to use a wish for it. Rather he would prefer to use traditional methods to accomplish this.

    Hidden beneath all this though is a feeling he keeps guarded. A duty he views as paramount. Protecting his noble phantasm. He will, if needed, inform his master how important it is. This is due less to the potential misuse of it and more to do with his fear regarding Thoth acquiring it.

    This is due to being privy to its plans. As a result, after his encounter under Mount Shasta that left him in ciritcal condition, he made it his duty to prevent that beings plans. He takes this duty seriously, admitting it may actually be the reason he is a heroic spirit. To ensure that being never gets any form of it.

    "... I will not tell the truth... this is... not just my body... I am a pseudo-servant. the servant Maurice Doreal is too weak to fully manifest as a proper servant... so I latch onto the most receptive host in the era. It is mere fortune that one was within the city..."


    "Date: 7/6/1942. Maurice Doreal continues to attempt communication with the association. Asking for assistance in fighting a being he calls Thoth. Claims found uncredible. He has been warned to cease his actions or risk sealing designation."Interactions

    Master
    "We have yet to discuss my noble phantasm... but this is adequate. Master... with what you've seen, do you believe victory is possible?"

    Jean-Baptiste Alliette
    "... So you overturned fate. Interesting. However... unlike me, you did not escape its true grasp. They come... so please, keep your distance. I have enough to deal with"

    Isaac Newton
    "A good woman you are. You used the book sparingly... likely, he barely acknowledges you. Shall we work together?"

    Joseph Smith
    "... I see. I'm sorry, but we cannot work together... I know you only want to hold it again. Please... keep your distance, mr. Smith"

    Aleister Crowley & Aiwass
    "You have wonderful dreams... Utopia... unfortunately... you work for him. He is lying. He will not bring about your dream... the very opposite. If you still insist however... well... I'm no good in a fight, but I'm good at running away. So do you dare chase me?"

    Thoth the Atlantean
    "Hmmm... it seems you have trouble truly affecting my discussions... still... all this means is you've manifested... you're getting quicker manifesting when I do aren't you...?"
    "Relinquish the font of knowledge child. I must bring enlightenment... all will know all"




    "Date: 9/12/1947. Cult of the Brotherhood of the White Temple re-establishment confirmed. Confirmation that Maurice Doreal is Claude Doggins. Enforcers sent to execute sealing designation previously assigned. Reports indicate extreme difficulty breaching bounded fields however recommendation is to simply utilize social means to undermine sealing designation"Noble Phantasms

    Mahatat Almaerifat, Eukasha
    the Book of Thoth


    Type: All-Knowledge
    Rank: EX


    This is not the actual Book of Thoth. That book exists only in imaginary number space, in a specific spot, with a specific unlock condition known only to the heroic spirits known as Maurice Doreal. Even should it be acquired, the book has a powerful bounded field that only unlocks under two conditions; the end of the universe or the idea blood of a true ancestor is empited onto it.

    This book however is about equal with the actual book as Maurice Doreal never relinquished control of it to another. He sealed it when he discovered its true nature and his inevitable fate. For that reason this book manifested as his noble phantasm and fulfills the same role the real version did with a single exception; this version requires prana to utilize beyond unlocking.

    The basic effect of the Book of Thoth is simple; The holder need only ask the book a question and supply it with prana. Supplying it with enough prana for a single-action spell fills a page with the most relevant information to the question and is based on intent than spoken word.

    If someone wished to know a way to the root, had a theory, and asked about their next step in research it would point to where they should turn their eye to in order to advance their theory to reality, unless it as impossible in which case information that would correct the theory would be presented.

    For each rank above single-action that is supplied more pages are filled. If enough prana to power the full release of an a-rank noble phantasm is given, then the entire book will fill with all information relevant to the query.

    The only limitation seems to be direct paths to the root, akashic record, or throne of heroes as well as ways to accomplish true magic. Such topics cause the book to become nonfunctional for an entire day.

    Being knowledgeable about he inner workings, he knows exactly how to manipulate it to get what he wants. While he cannot form true magic with it he can uncover and utilize magecraft very close to it.

    However there is a peculiar feature of this noble phantasm that manifests. Due to its nature of being passed around, it does not work exclusively for Maurice Doreal. Anyone can utilize the noble phantasm in this way. However, deeper utilization of its power require knowledge of its true name. If they do though they may access that as well. The only way Maurice Doreal could prevent this is to call the book to him.

    When he uses its true name he gains an effect akin to Inherent Wisdom. He can replicate any skill at practically any rank. This includes mystic eyes, blessings, and even divine cores. So long as he has prana, he can utilize the skill. When he runs out, he can no longer use the skill.

    Further, any skill higher than C rank damages his spirit origin, risking total collapse after an hour of sustaining a particularly high ranked skill. If he attempts to EX rank a skill he takes on severe damage and can only utilize it for 30 seconds.

    However a deeper power lay within the book. If he becomes truly desperate he may recreate his final stand altering a key fact; the target of the sealing. With the right set of circumstances he can recreate the greater ritual to seal his enemy in Imaginary Number Space.

    The details of this particular ritual are unknown but one thing is known; He must use the book to grant himself High-Speed Divine Words at EX-rank, he must have the ritual centered on a strong leyline, and he must also utilize the planets Pluto, Mars, Venus, and Mercury as part of the ritual. Any additional details are only known to him and he will not willingly divulge them.

    If he does so however his spirit origin shatters and Maurice Doreal dies. As a note, while his noble phantasm persists after his death it burns mystery and power twice as fast as a normal relic, becoming a normal book in under 20 years.



    "As you can see master... despite my weakness I have a powerful trump card... please, don't misuse it... its true nature... must never been seen by another servant that always follows me... Thoth Trismegistus..."


    "Date: 2/23/1958. Maurice Doreal is confirmed dead. Signs of a greater ritual confirmed. Mana Density equivalent to the projected value of the age of gods is present. Evidence of a mage battle occurred. Based on notes found, the location is the true workshop of Maurice Doreal. Research pending but another magus likely killed and stole the research of Maurice Doreal. Waiting for confirmation""Date: 8/9/1972. This record is to be completely sealed. Due to the nature of the research total destruction is not recommended. Access is limited only to the lords of clocktower, the director of the institute, and the representative of the wandering sea. The wizard marshal has limited access. We must protect ourselves. All information of it must be quashed"

    Naive magus. You cannot stop enlightenment. I am already here. I follow him. Always. Eternally.
    Rookie Lorekeeper, Amateur Extraordinaire, and all around nasunoob.




  14. #6974
    世はまさにパンテオン Comun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Location
    Manaus, Brazil
    Age
    27
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    5,082
    JP Friend Code
    262.110.454
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron Magnus View Post
    Class: Faker
    True Name: [...]real
    I'm getting mixed messages here.

  15. #6975
    Local Extra Class Aficionado DelRey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Location
    Lost in Ambition
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,892
    Blog Entries
    6

    A dream they thought a silvery gleam
    A mighty host of angels appeared in the heavens, praising God!
    who would become the Messiah, the Son of God
    thus, one day redeem us

    Shouts of joy came alive in the night air
    as cherubs gather singing
    "Born upon this holy night
    Christ the Savior is born"

    With gifts three kings
    Marveling upon the Star of Bethlehem
    A blazing beacon suspended in the midnight sky
    Guiding them to the perfect light




    < - ⪻ - ⋘ - ⪡ - ⫷ -- ♬ -- ⫸ - ⪢ - ⋙ - ⪼ - >< - ⪻ - ⋘ - ⪡ - ⫷ -- ♬ -- ⫸ - ⪢ - ⋙ - ⪼ - >



    W A T C H E R
    of the Holy Night
    = Star of Bethlehem =
    ________________________________________________________________________

    First Ascension
    Second Ascension
    Third Ascension

    Class
    Watcher
    Alternative Classes
    -
    True Name
    Star of Bethlehem
    Aliases
    Star of Guidance
    Origin
    Night Sky
    Height/Weight
    55cm/6kg
    Alignment
    Neutral Good
    Attribute
    Sky

    STR END AGI MAN LCK
    E E E C B

    Likes
    helping and guiding people, Christmas time, music
    Dislikes
    cloudy nights, stubborness
    Talent
    humming
    Natural Enemy
    -
    Armament
    Chalk
    Catalyst
    old sheets of "Stern Łber Bethlehem"





    < - ⪻ - ⪡ - ⫷ -- Class Skills -- ⫸ - ⪢ - ⪼ - >Class Skills

    Magic Resistance B
    The Star which guided towards the young savior. The death of them concluded the last traces of the Age of Gods. Her myth is to this day an astronomical mystery. Was it a celestial phenomenon or a sign of god?

    Up Above The World So High C
    A personalized version of Universal Bird's Eye View. Like a diamond in the sky, she shines above the city, through the clouds. She can see everything that this light touches. A gentle shine that is invited to light even dark corners of a snow-blanketed town.

    Watcher D
    Watcher can communicate with the Master and has no need nor power to summon spirits, but she is also a shadow of the whole. Just a silver sliver, a star of many that gained fame and now shines during the time it is remembered and thanked for the most.
    Watcher is mute. But Watcher can convey her feelings and thoughts through facial expressions perfectly well.
    Not just a Watcher, but also a great Listener.

    Territory Infringement D
    Watcher is a star that will shine through your window. She can lead across the borders of many countries, so the journey to your destiny can continue unimpeded.




    < - ⪻ - ⪡ - ⫷ -- Personal Skills -- ⫸ - ⪢ - ⪼ - >Personal Skills

    Star of Guidance A
    The Star of Bethlehem guided the Three Wise Men across the lands to their destination. Watcher brings forth hope and determination to those on a journey and protects them on it. Her presence provides allies with the effect of Longevity, reserved for certain kinds of Voyagers.

    Star Singer C
    A special variation of Alluring Euphony. The Star Singers is a custom popular in Europe. Children and adolescents will walk from door to door and sing for the people. They then gather money for charity. A tradition that can be traced back for hundreds of years.
    When Watcher starts humming her alluring melodies for others, she passively receives small amounts of Mana from listeners. Receiving a middling rank of it despite being unable to sing is a feat in itself.

    Blessing of Chalk B
    When the Star Singers received money from the residents, they would draw a blessing on the doorframes of their houses. It would bless them for their good deed. A kind of magecraft that influences Territories and Reality Marbles. It can grant strong positive modifiers towards allies and negative modifiers towards enemies. This allows Watcher to wander through Territories that would otherwise be too strong for her Territory Infringement Skill.




    < - ⪻ - ⪡ - ⫷ -- Noble Phantasm -- ⫸ - ⪢ - ⪼ - >Noble Phantasm

    Star of Bethlehem
    Show me the Way to the Savior


    A strong mental manipulation and fate interference for the Master of Watcher.
    Utilizing their bond and Watcher's ability to observe and understand through Up Above The World So High, he knows what kind of journey the Master needs.
    The Master will embark on a subconscious journey towards the destination they need the most in life. Be it their soul partner, a teacher, their friend in silent need, the sibling they have not seen since a quarrel long ago, or the long-lost parent. They do not know where they are headed, they feel the drive to do it. They trust Watcher and follow his directions.
    Until they reached it they receive rank ups in Agility, Endurance and Luck.
    They will not necessarily take the easiest way towards their destination, perhaps the goal is right next door. No, the Master will encounter situations that make them realize more and more what his destiny even is. So when the time has come and they stand before the person they were guided to, they understand why and find the right words to change their life.
    Especially during this season, this is the truest gift. Family and reconciliation.
    Watcher may not be able to speak, but they grant you the power to find the right words. Not through magic and wonders, but by realizing what was written inside their heart all along.
    Speak. Tell them your feelings and welcome theirs. Do it for those that are not able to do this anymore.
    When the Master is finally united with their "savior", they can look up into the sky and wave goodbye to a star that silently returns to the night. For another soul needs to find their way.




    < - ⪻ - ⪡ - ⫷ -- Lore and Background -- ⫸ - ⪢ - ⪼ - >Lore and Background

    The Star of Bethlehem barely needs any introduction. The legendary star which guided the Magi towards the young Jesus Christ.
    An astronomical occurrence or a divine wonder, it is still something of a mystery what happened back then.
    But despite that, it is just one star of many, which is already represented by that one boy of the stars. During the most wonderful time of the year in which this star receives many thanks, it is able to temporarily manifest as a shadow, utilizing parts of the Saint Graph of the small Foreigner boy.
    That shadow is not able to speak or is perhaps even prevented from doing so due to its ephemeral and unlikely nature.
    But the season will one day end and the praises will cease for another year. When that happens the fragile foundation of this little Watcher flickers away like stardust...





    < - ⪻ - ⪡ - ⫷ -- Quotes and Relationships -- ⫸ - ⪢ - ⪼ - >Quotes and Relationships

    Twinkle Star:
    "Heh? Oh yeah. Have Fun!"

    Tarrare:
    They silently drink tea together and humm some French melodies.

    Veles & Rachmaninoff (Santa) and Baldr JŲlnir:
    With wide eyes and mouth agape she listens to their performances.

    Macak:
    Chaldea is confused. It seems like the purring cat and the humming star are hanging out often.
    Do they just chill or do they converse without a spoken word?






    < - ⪻ - ⪡ - ⫷ -- Craft Essence -- ⫸ - ⪢ - ⪼ - >Craft Essence

    Saying Goodbye after Christmas

    "Hello, my good Children, now gather like we told you earlier. Then we may start the rehearsal."
    "OKAY MR. LISZT!"
    "Hoho, I love your energies, little ones! We will create the most beautiful color ever perceived for Christmas!
    Soo. Little Jack, we told you to wear something else, but no matter, now it is too late. Tarrare, please stop eating those snacks, you make your outfit dirty. Oh no, isn't that the sea salt taffy I used to convince Antoku into coming?Prahlad (Lily), may you tell your teddy to stop arguing with Huhai's toy dragon, yes? Thank you. Okay let's see...
    Little Crusader, could you please wake up Twinkle Star? Yes he is in the corner there...again.
    All are together? Okay, remember, it is to say goodbye to our little Watcher Girl, who has to leave soon, yes? So let us make it a merry and not sad!
    And most important of all...
    Smile!







    < - ⪻ - ⪡ - ⫷ -- Notes -- ⫸ - ⪢ - ⪼ - >Notes:
    Finale of my Christmas Project!
    This one is on the shorter side. I should have done Watcher at the start of December, but then the contest occupied me blabla.
    Could have made more with it, but time ran out. Perhaps I update it next year.
    Behold! The works of a maniac!
    Servants!

    And my other contribution to this community!
    Advanced Formatting Guide
    Free FC Gallery
    Extra Class Comp

    Call me Formatting-sensei.

  16. #6976
    死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle
    Join Date
    Dec 2021
    Age
    20
    Posts
    429
    Blog Entries
    1
    Oh, can anybody else critic my Saad sheet, it my first one and I kind of want some more feedback. Cause I only see two of them. If you guys don't mind

  17. #6977
    死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Kabalisto Koga's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Location
    The H/eart/h of Europe
    Age
    26
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,704
    Blog Entries
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by Ismail2002 View Post
    Oh, can anybody else critic my Saad sheet, it my first one and I kind of want some more feedback. Cause I only see two of them. If you guys don't mind
    okay give me some moment.

    not bad i would say in, itself the personality section could be better worked out also the skill and noblephantsm description mix some history in both .but for an first proffile quite good.

    Aside your project which historic or mythologic figures are interesting you the most actually?
    Last edited by Kabalisto Koga; December 27th, 2021 at 10:44 AM.
    Your verified Chikara-production Studios !

    Dont ship me with anyone unless i say so !

    When you wake a Dragon in his Lair...





  18. #6978
    祖 Ancestor
    Join Date
    Jun 2021
    Location
    Why are you asking?
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,080
    I think he’s going to do the rest of of the prophet Mohammed’s (PBUH) companions.

  19. #6979
    死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle
    Join Date
    Dec 2021
    Age
    20
    Posts
    429
    Blog Entries
    1
    Mostly around my old home country of Indonesia and a bit to the Islamic world as a whole.

  20. #6980
    死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle
    Join Date
    Dec 2021
    Age
    20
    Posts
    429
    Blog Entries
    1

    Servant Caster, Uthman Ibn Affan

    Class: Caster
    True Name: Uthman ibn Affan
    Place of Origin: Arabia
    Alignment: Lawful Good

    Parameters:

    STR: D
    END: B
    AGI: C
    MGI: B
    LCK: E
    NP: A


    Summoning Line:Hello, my name is Uthman ibn Affan. My Class you ask itís Ö. Caster. Anyway, I not much of a fighter but I hope I can support you guys in other ways. UhmÖ here take this (Starts throwing QP at Ritsuka)

    Class Skills:
    Territory Creation (C+ Rank): This skill allows caster to upgrade existing workshops to suit his needs he canít really create one from scratch so his has to have a pre-existing workshop to make do with this skill. As Caster can a preexisting workshop as his trace all over it. It can take a while around an 1 hour or so. He was this skill because his more know as the person who rebuilds and upgrades older structures like the great mosque of medina

    Item Creation ( False ) (EX (D) Rank): This skill allows caster to purchase any item that ever existed by creating replica of it. At the cost of some of his mana the higher divinity rank it is the pricier the mana cost is and the things such as divine construct would have its value lowered by a major amount. This is here that Caster spends quite a lot of his own fortunes to buy new things for the caliphate and through his life shows his devotion to Islam by more means of economic support


    Personal Skills:
    Innocent Monster (B rank): This skill makes caster to randomly drop old coins to anyone he is comfortable with but the coins end up curse. Since how ever uses it can become subject to rumors and jealousy because of it. As he smiles the gold coins drop away from his palms. Depending on Caster mood it could a shower of coins or just a tiny drop. This skill also has the effects of Golden Rule but a much lesser degree. Caster earn this skill of old rumors that been associating with nepotism. Earning him the bad reputation of being really inept ruler that is easily trick and gullible. This skills happen because of

    The Holy Standardization (A rank): This skill allows caster to replicate a enchantment on a magical creatures or item to another but if the previous item has already has an enchantment it is lost forever. Caster put his hand on his allies or item out of it came out a Trace line into the object or creature in question magical circuit. Then It transfer into his arm as a sort of copy. He can use this to copy skills but mostly use it help his master by transferring that skill or enchantment that into them this skills can be bit painful for the creature that receive it's effects since. It overwrites their magical circuit glowing a crimson red as it take affect. Caster has this skill because of his accomplishment of Compellation work of the Qur'an. As he takes this massive undertaking to unite and codified it into a single standard version.

    The Golden Well of Charity (B+ Rank): This skill allows caster to summon a well that feeds the others with mana allowing but to use this skill. But it's quite weak so you must be in a really good lay line spot. Caster can Distribute his mana into ground acting as pump as the ground is glowing with his sigil, Sprouting out of it is his with burst of mana that he came distribute easily with his allies and himself. He earn this skill from one of his first great charity in the from of a well for the Muslim people to drink from.


    Noble Phantasm:

    Noble Phantasm: Dhun-Noorayn
    The Twin Guardian Lights,
    Rank: A
    Type: Anti-Army (Self).
    This skill allows Caster to summon the spirits his two wives (The prophets daughters) to heal and protect his allies. Giving of small bounded field the size of a an apartment as some sort of mobile healing station. As he creates a small tent with qur'anic glyphs that he can grow and manipulate it's grandeur from a simple tent to massive palace but at the cost of weakening it's protection. This skill is based on his most famous title of Dhun-Noorayn which is the holder of two lights as was married with two of the prophets daughters and would spend a lot of time caring for them until their death with is also true with his later wives as when he was assassinated he was protected by them with their fingers being chomp of in the clash but they efforts was a bit futile as he slumps dead. His upgrade came from the fact he is member of the Umayyad Family which later on became of of the most powerful Muslim dynasty but they become more corrupt as the went on.


    Bond Lines :
    Bond Line 1: Ah Master, what are you doing here. Uhm, to check on me but where are my manners here have something to eat wait just a second.

    Bond line 2:Master, are you sure itís okay with me being here. You have a lot of great fighters here then there is me. Itís okay you say, right sorry to bother you.

    Bond line 3: Master, you asking me if I am hungry. Servants, donít really feel that plus I am use to live a very spare and modest life. So, this is really nothing for me but if youíre inviting me out to eat. I wouldnít mind

    Bond Line 4: Being here in Chaldea make feel like I am doing better and thanks to you master that I have found in new path in my destiny. So thank you for that, Master.

    Bond Line 5:Here Master (Gives Ritsuka a gift). I saw you looked very interested in that a few days ago and I know there isnít any festivities going on right now. But think of it as a little token of gratitude for having me here. I am hope itís to your liking (Runs off somewhere)


    Likes and Dislikes :
    Likes: What I like, well is all of you here in Chaldea. I think of you guys as my extended kin.

    Dislike: What I dislike, I well in no position to say that because but if I had to say is the fate that left my people in but donít worry, I wouldnít make the same mistake.


    The Holy Grail :
    It is sinful for me to wish upon such a thing but I did wonder what it can do to fix my past. Not that it matters anymore I deserve that fate.


    Event :
    Oh, you planning on holding a festival, I hope these donations of QP will suffice in my part.


    Creators Note :
    For this one I took more of an FGO approach and make Uthman a shy meek person that deals most of his problems by throwing money at them. Inspire by his story of generosity and his very non confrontational ways.]


    SO what do you guys think of this sheet let me know. If I improve or not
    Last edited by Ismail2002; January 23rd, 2022 at 10:27 PM.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •