Page 362 of 620 FirstFirst ... 262312352357360361362363364367372412462 ... LastLast
Results 7,221 to 7,240 of 12386

Thread: Create-A-Servant 3

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Kabalisto Koga's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Kamera i hope that you just mean the other Grailwar parties .
    Your verified Chikara-production Studios !

Dont ship me with anyone unless i say so !

When you wake a Dragon in his Lair...

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Ismail2002 View Post
    One that planned the most is a gender bent Ismail al-Jazari because his saint graph is link to one of his automata maid so he ended up being summoned in the body of one. But that's way latter down the line
    Avicebron should've been this

Quote Originally Posted by Kabalisto Koga View Post
    Kamera i hope that you just mean the other Grailwar parties .
    Last edited by Kamera; January 7th, 2022 at 06:42 PM.

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    This is a fun question if you got in a HGW and have to choose of the servant that you have made to become your servant in the war. Which one will you choose the only caveat would be you can only choose from the one in the original 7 classes
    I've answered this before but I'd probably go with either Don Quixote or Vercingetorix for a combo of appearance, strong abilities and endearing personality. From my more recent Servants Deianira (Rider) or Achelous could also work.

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six SpoonyViking's Avatar
    This is a fun question if you got in a HGW and have to choose of the servant that you have made to become your servant in the war. Which one will you choose the only caveat would be you can only choose from the one in the original 7 classes
    Probably Smidr or Busla. Harek, Ragnar and Mithotyn are probably stronger, but they have terrible personalities.

- - - Updated - - -

That said, if I knew for a fact that narrative causality existed, I might pick Amleth to try and swing it in my favour, then. :-P

Blog Entries
    Other Question if we already asking about Grailwar how would you act in a Grailwar and which would be your Goals like ur Wish and would you try to keep collateral damage at Environment and Bystanders at minimum ?
    Would go into aliances or be rather a sole Wolves team ? And to add spice in a great Grailwar if all Creators here would be Masters with which would you ally ,how much would you estimate your Chances alone and with your Ali(es)?

Which servans would you try to summon ? When you could use Magecraft which would you like to be able to use ?

Let's make a mini eh Rpg i guess !

祖 Ancestor
    Blog Entries
    We should make a thread for this stuff

Blog Entries
    it's called the Roleplaying Subforum

Hey all, guess I'll be posting some sheets here. Most of my sheets were designed in the context of a fanfic I'll never write, so a few future Servants will have a few oddities. For now, let's start with something simple: Big Beardy Boi.

Lancer

• Name: Guan Yu
    • Origin: (Romance of the) Three Kingdoms period.
    • Alignment: Lawful Good
    • Appearance: The God of War himself

• Lore: A prominent figure from the Three Kingdoms era of China, Guan Yu was a general of the Shu-han kingdom, and sworn brother to Zhang Fei and Liu Bei. Perhaps one of the most well-known warriors, later immortalised both as a deity, and as a key figure in Romance of the Three Kingdoms, Guan lent his strength to numerous causes alongside his brothers. From fighting to quell the turmoil caused by the Yellow Turban rebellion, to fighting alongside warlords such as Cao Cao and Yuan Shao to overthrow the tyrannical rule of Dong Zhuo, the three were inseparable and a powerful force on the battlefield.

Some time later, when Liu Bei's forces were faced against Cao Cao's far larger army, Guan was captured and served under the ruler of the Wei kingdom for a time. His talents as a warrior earned him much respect from Cao Cao, who made many attempts to win Guan's loyalty, but he would not be swayed - he would fight under Wei's banner only until his brothers' location was determined. During this time, Guan slew Yuan Shao's mightiest generals with ease, and once he learned that Liu Bei was with Shao, the brothers took leave of their respective lords to reunite.

it was not long after this that the Battle of Red Cliffs occurred, a decisive battle between Cao Cao's Wei forces, and the alliance of Liu Bei's newly-formed Shu kingdom, alongside Sun Quan's Wu kingdom. The allied forces successfully repelled Wei's powerful forces, largely cementing the territories of the Three Kingdoms for a time. Unfortunately for Guan, he would soon meet his end after a military campaign to Fancheng. Although he initially defeated the Wei forces there, a combination of unfortunate factors, including a secret alliance between the Wei and Wu forces, led to Guan's defeat and subsequent capture from the Wu forces. Guan was beheaded, which had huge ramifications for the Shu kingdom.

It is said that, after death, Guan's vengeful spirit would appear before Sun Quan, possessing his strategist Lu Meng and driving him to death. His severed head had been sent to Cao Cao, who buried it with full military honours.

• Personality: A man of honour and virtue, who fights for the weak, in service of the just and benevolent. Offering due respect to friend and foe alike, Guan Yu will not tarnish his honour with underhanded tactics in a duel. Any debts accrued shall be repaid in kind, for better or worse - it'd be kind of crappy for him to cut down his foe, if that same person had spared his life before. As a man renowned for his military feats, it's probably no surprise he can be strict with battle tactics, and will expect nothing more than everyone's utmost and fight their hardest to achieve victory.

Outside of battle, Guan is surprisingly relaxed and even jovial. While not quite the drinker his brother was known to be, he certainly won't say no to some good wine, and tends to reminisce about raising his kids, journeying with his brothers across China, and how amazing Red Hare is. Try not to let him ramble on about the horse, it's an ironically slow and long tale.

• Stats:
    • Strength: B
    • Endurance: A
    • Agility: D
    • Mana: E
    • Luck: C
    • Noble Phantasm: B

• Class Skills:
    • Magic Resistance: C

• Personal Skills:
    • Divinity: D – Although not of a divine lineage, Guan Yu has been deified after death, seen as a god of war.
    • Instinct: B – Guan's extensive experience in combat allows him to accurately predict his opponents' most optimal course of attack.
    • Peach Garden's Oath: A - A skill that is inactive, unless Guan and his master swear an earnest oath of kinship. Otherwise, whilst in combat, Guan's stats are increased by one Rank, excluding Endurance and Noble Phantasms.
    • War God's Wrath: B - A skill that unnerves those that recognise the might of Guan Yu, negating positive status effects of lower Rank, and decreasing the effectiveness of buffs at an equal rank to this skill.

• Noble Phantasm(s):
    • Name: Green Dragon Crescent Blade - Wrath of the God of War
    • Type: Anti-Army
    • Effects: A guandao said to be have been forged from the body and blood of a dragon, this weapon almost seems alive. The steel blade of the guandao is constantly growing dragon scales, which can be dislodged when swung. The extreme sharpness of the scales make them incredibly dangerous, capable of cutting through almost anything. When Yu invokes the name of this Noble Phantasm, its true power is unleashed. Several layers of dragon scales form on the blade, which is then swung towards his opponents, backed by the rage of the dragon that forged the weapon, unleashing a devastating storm of destructive scales that lays waste to all before him, decimating scores of enemies in one swing. Once fired, it takes about a day before the scales can begin growing again.
    • Name: To Uphold One's Oath
    • Type: Anti Unit, Bounded Field
    • Effects: A Noble Phantasm that recreates the event when Guan Yu defended his sworn brother's wife as he left Cao Cao's service. Although it's unknown as to whether or not this actually happened, Guan Yu is able to emulate the conditions of that scenario. By defending his Master in a specific location, Guan Yu's parameters increase greatly when combating enemy units, while also reducing enemy parameters, providing a powerful defence... or at least a costly last stand for the opponent.

• Misc:
    • When summoned as Rider, Guan's mount, naturally, is Red Hare. Presumably it does not believe it is Lu Bu in this incarnation. He also gains an Agility buff.
    • And if Summoned as Berserker, Guan's skin gains the red hue he is often depicted with.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kamera View Post
    it's called the Roleplaying Subforum
    But that's probably already stuffed so a little game here shouldn't hurt i think in contrary ?

祖 Ancestor
    Blog Entries
    This quite a fine servant sheet you got here, I really like it's simplicity

Darkened Misty Metropolis Lambda-Nu's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I think that my best bets would be either my Yamato Takeru, Argo, Kagutsuchi & Mizuhame, or Mordred Alter. They for the most part have agreeable personalities and have pretty well-balanced abilities. On the other hand, if I ended up summoning La Serrana de la Vera (vapid misandrist), Itzpapalotl (I am not very comfortable with the idea of potentially ending up being sacrificed to have a star demon inhabit my body), Nameless Witch (conflicts of faith), Khosrow, Orochi, or Bull Demon King (I don't like being told what to do), things would go south pretty quickly.
    The joys of being a Mommy

Loading... Loading... Loading... Loading... Complete.

Servant Database (v2.0)

CHALDEA SECURITY ORGANIZATION: AUTHORIZED PERSONNEL ONLY
    Singularity / Lostbelt Database

For those of you who'd like to see how far I'm getting on constructing new Servant sheets
    Upcoming Servant Sheets

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle Baron Magnus's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Here's a servant i've chewed over for a while now. I think it's fairly solid. It is somewhat meant as a joke but I decided to build a serious servant around it. My first grand too. Here it is, Grand Berserker Lovecraft.

"Greetings... 'tis I, Lovecraft. I am here to save humanity from those horrors... that which threatens all... now stand aside, human master. Let me, a non-human, take charge"

Sources: Mmzeoscouts, Fanpop.com.
    Class: Grand Berserker
    True Name: Lovecraft
    Origin: Historical Fact
    Alignment: Neutral-Insane
    Likes: Macabre Artwork, Horror Stories, Studying psychology, Cosmic Horror Fiction, and Humanity.
    Dislikes: Anything he doesn't explicitly understand.
    Natural Talents: Studying, analyzing, and categorizing the unknown and cosmic and Determining methods to defeat them.
    Natural Enemies: Foreigners and Beasts and combinations therein.
    Other Classes: Alter-Ego, Caster, and Berserker.
    Catalyst: the Book of Thoth (or Replicas), Any collection of his stories, or components from a great old one or outer god.
    Armaments: Imagination (A-rank)

"... huh...? You know so much about me...? How!? I went to a lot of lengths to hide it! How did you pierce the viel!.... no... you aren't... you're agents of them, AREN'T YOU!?"

Parameters

Str: EA* End: EA* Agi: DB
    Mna: EA Lck: EA NP: A

"... Hmmm... so this device... toss it out when you have a chance. It's corrupted, I'm sure... rebuild it from stratch. That genius knows her stuff, have her do it. She can... easily. Oh, and don't forget to purify the materials before assembly!"

Lore

Howard Phillip Lovecraft is often called the King of Cosmic Horror, having written the most widely used setting for such things. While not entirely inaccurate or overstated, his actual popularity has waned over the years. However this version of him cares little about this. His concerns lie elsewhere. Beyond the stars themselves.

Howard Phillip Lovecraft was, while an odd paranoid man, still just a regular man. However happenstance ended up with him foiling the plot of a cult using entirely mundane means. While he moved and avoided them temporarily he soon found himself being followed in the streets of New York.

Yet he would encounter his salvation in an antique shop. An old woman would convince him to purchase a strange book. Wrapped in gold and made of hings and emerald tablets, the book proved very useful. Through it he would have the tools he needed to survive.

Throughout his life he would fight the cults that hunted him. Sought to eliminate him for daring to fight back. Each time he'd use the knowledge the book professed to survive the coming battles. He even learned the magicks they used for himself to discover his own lineage as a half-incubus.

Yet for all this it was for naught. Eventually he found himself about to stare down an alien god. He could not avoid it. However he could not let it get the book... so he sent it to its original intended recipient; Maurice Doreal. After doing so he went to face his destiny... and survived.

Yet changed. For the alien god did not kill him nor threaten him. Instead it made a simple offer. In exchange for service the lord of night would proffer one wish absolute. Even if it itself could not grant it, it would seek any and all means to do so even at great risk to itself. It would even grant him power to accomplish the wish.

All he had to do was sign a black book. He knew this book and what signing it meant. Naturally, he refused the Lord of Night. He threatened to burn the book on his way out of the dream. the Lord of Night laughed, proclaiming it impossible... but understanding the message. It promised that on his way out he would not be harmed and expelled him from the Dreamlands.

After this he never saw or heard from the cults again... not directly. Rather he found odd occurrences happen around him. Driving his paranoia more and more his works became more and more disturbed. It is said that in his last days he could not even speak intelligibly. Later psychologist would dissect his interviews and stories and diagnose him posthumulously.

Compounded by his already existing deep paranoia about the secret activities of the cults he as a berserker became so insane... that it has looped right back around to sanity. While cryptic there is wisdom to his words and he intends well. Rather it is laced with paranoia and psychosis. Deeply disturbed but very intelligent.

"Heheheh... that you know the less-known facts of my history... does mankind? If they knew... If they only knew! They'd understand! I jumped at shadows, I feared my fellow man, I even feared my own reflection! Nothing is safe, NOTHING!!!... but... I'll still fight... because if I don't... who... who will fight those terrible things in the dark...?"

Class Skills

Paranoid EnhancementCourageous Enhancement: EX

A unique variation of Madness Enhancement. Perhaps even enough to be called separate... yet its basis is too similar to be called a different kind of skill altogether. Effectively rather than being simply insane he is instead plagued by intense paranoia. A constant suspicion of his surroundings and others. Feeling as though he is walking into a trap or a foe he cannot defeat.

Yet this very paranoia empowers him for in part it is granted by what he knows of reality. So long as he follows alongside his paranoia and acts upon its whim he benefits from the effects of EX-ranked Madness Enhancement, raising his Strength, Endurance, Agility, Mana, and Luck parameters to their upmost limits.

When however he acts contrary to what his fear dictates he do these gains decrease based on the severity of defiance. For example if he fears an enemy and his fear dictates he can safely flee to fight it another day and he chooses to fight then he will receive no benefit. If instead he throws an attack and runs, he instead only raises those parameters to the lower end of A-rank.

In addition mental interference has an extremely unusual effect on him. While they can function rather than working as intended he automatically is assumed as working under the dictate of his paranoia regardless of his real actions. Further the nature of his insanity is revealed; he is constantly aware of the events occurring directly around him and their later consequences. While under a mental interference this is temporarily halted focusing his attention to the present and now, seeing past any illusions an enemy attempted to implant.

In other words any attempts to magically or otherwise influence his mind result in fully empowering and focusing him allowing him to act decisively for however long the mental interference lasts.
    A powerful variation of its prior incarnation. Similarly he is consumed by a singular emotion that wells within him like a blocked geyser. However whereas Lovecrafts was fear and paranoia his is bravery and courage.

While he can act in direct or subversive contradiction to his forme of madness, doing so results in a decrease of the bonus this skill provides. He must always act courageously and for the betterment of humanity. This is due to the heroic portrayal people ascribe to the character Randolph Carter.

Unlike Paranoid Enhancement however it does not twist mental interference. Similar to the base skill, Madness Enhancement, this skill renders Randolph Carter completely immune to mental interference magical or otherwise. Even if something should bypass it his courage does not ever falter.

"... If you seen what I did... spoke with what I spoke with... read what I read... you wouldn't be so confident... no... no... no man could hope to leave my world with a sane mind... no man at all...Onward! We must not give in! The enemy will not permit retreat so it might as well not even be considered! Fight!"

Personal Skills

Projection: A

Also known as Gradation Air. He project mental images into reality through magecraft... except in his case. He lacked proper magical circuits and yet mastered this form of magecraft. This is because he utilized an alien form of magecraft that used ones brains and brainwaves to utilize magecraft... so he claims. Regardless of the truth it manifests in him as a grand servant.

Yet nothing he projects is merely replications. Rather they are what he imagines. A sword he may need will be projected instead of being a replica. A spear he projects will be what he imagines. If he tries to replicate something it is instead what he imagines that item should be. Excalibur will be a sword of pure light promising victory. Gungir will be manifested lightning. Aegis will be a sturdy buckler incapable of breaking.

At least, theoretically. As he is not perfect at the craft he cannot perfectly bring into reality what he imagines things or phenomenon should be. Rather it is a close approximation. Gugnir will be a lightning bolt but only a lightning bolt and not at all capable of piercing anything. Aegis while heavily resilient will buckle under enough magical pressure. Even his projection of Excalibur would simply be solidified light that filled him with confidence.

Yet in spite of this he is still incredibly powerful with his projections, each one being equivalent to an A-rank armament attack and not being able to be broken by conventional magecraft. It grants him a high level of versatility not found in berserkers.

Normally, one would be incapable of magecraft as a berserker... yet this is because of a loss of their mental faculties. Despite being heavily paranoid he is still capable of thought and critical thinking. Thus he can weave the spells needed to project. Even in the deepest fits of paranoia is he capable of mumbling an incantation.

This is due to the idea of madness grafted onto his saint graph manifesting as secret knowledge imparted through incoherrent babble and that babble sometimes being a spell. As such even if he had a lower rank of madness enhancement it would merely result in a rank down of this skill with the most severe rendering this skill at E rank. Instead, at EX rank Paranoia Enhancement, his rank and proficiency in this skill remains untouched.

"You... I must crush you... my paranoia says if I let you continue you'll doom humanity... so for the sake of it...die"

Wisdom of the Stars: B

A combination skill of Mystic Eyes of Analysis and the Book of Thoth at A and C rank respectively. The memories of the latter combine with the eyes of the former alongside his immense experience with the cosmic to create this unique personal skill. Rather than give a multitude of effects he instead gains a very simple but powerful effect.

Anything he lays his eyes on has their future predicted with near perfect accuracy. He will know if a lake will ever be proven to have monsters, he will know if something will descend from the sky he stares at. Such is the strength of this skill that all of creation is his to examine, analyze, categorize, and predict. Yet... he is unaware of all of it. None of this he does consciously. Rather, it is all subconscious.

He not only doesn't do this actively but he cannot even know the results of what his subconscious mind does. Rather the fear and paranoia he feels are the results of this subconscious knowledge. The only saving grace is that very little information is retained between summoning with only echoes remaining, granting him some relief and no build-up of stress.

Mental Interference can interfere with this skill, any amount will instead shut down its predictive capabilities allowing Lovecraft to act autonomously of his paranoia.

He read the book of thoth and all that read it become entitled to the skill Book of Thoth (False), those that possessed it at the end of their life receiving the real stronger variant. In life he was an incubus that possessed a dreamy charisma and mystic eyes. Those two factors meld into this skill that grants him subconscious wisdom through his grand berserker container.

"... Mmmmm... what... a nice sensation... I feel as though doom is not my mantle... I know it is not forever... merely momentary... however for this gift I will give you, dear enemy... death... oh? my loyalty is surprising? I've always loved humanity... yes, my deepest fear has been failing to protect humanity despite the great power I wield."

Territory Invasion: A

A skill that is a variation of the skill 'Territory Infringement'. Rather than simply invading another extraspacial or established territory subtly this skill instead merely allows for the passage into territory. Any barrier presented is crushed and any boundary is crossed. None of those can impede him regardless of their strength... however, there are methods to affect him with such things.

His skill is not subtle. It is loud and the owners of such boundaries and barriers are immediately alerted of their breaking. If it does not normally exist then the sound alone would alert their creators or nearby occupants. Secondly any traps are active and are not disactivated. Rather he cannot bypass them and must crush them himself.

Yet his advance cannot be stopped. Merely slowed. Each injury, each effect used to mitigate him will never be enough to stop him. While 'invading' a 'territory' the first strike or mitigation effect will be taken at full force unless intended to kill or stop him. In this case it will only be 10% effective. After this, each strike or mitigative effect after will be half as effective as intended and the last (A second killing blow or paralysis effect will only be 5% effective while a third will be 2.5% effective and so on and so forth).

Only once the center of a territory is invaded this effect vanishes. Instead it then forcefully collapses the 'Territory' he has invaded. If a 'pin' prevents this then the territory becomes unclaimed meaning any entities or owners no longer control it. If this cannot occur then this skill ranks up his parameters by a whole rank to compensate.

He has this skill due to his work against the cults of the elder gods. While he was sometimes subtle sometimes it wasn't possible as in the case of the Innsmouth federal raid. He had to be loud with the invasion of that fishery and its utter annihilation. This combined with his status as a Berserker altered what he would have, Territory Infringment, into this skill at this rank.

"I can't believe it.... that I must invade... so... unlucky... but I have no choice!"

Personality

The personality of H.P. Lovecraft can simply be described as paranoia. As a proper servant he might be able to display personality traits that he normally has. However all he can display as a grand is a deep, psychological paranoia of quite literally everything. From other humans to innocuous animals he shows a disturbing level of suspicion on even the leaves that fall no matter how well-founded it might be.

Yet despite his deep paranoia he is sharp. He is capable of deducing what another is thinking based solely on facial expressions and can even pinpoint the history of an individual from casual observations in a vein similar to Sherlock Holmes. If ever compared he merely states he is just saying what comes to mind and he isn't sure how he knows just that he does.

Yet despite this sharpness his paranoia rules him. He follows its guidance and will crush any human it tells him to and flee any battle it tells him is unnecessary. Despite the apparent need to do so he openly displays regret regarding the actions... but will do them anyway. He is no inhuman monster that kills whatever he is told to. He openly weeps as he slays those that are needed and he tries to limit the destruction caused.

The few times his paranoia is broken he shows a brilliant mind. One capable of understanding, predicting, and even contemplating the alien gods that threaten the worlds order. Additionally despite being strictly allied to Alaya he professes no hatred of Gaia and in fact expresses a deep understanding of its relationship with Alaya, viewing the two as necessary for each other to reach their full potential.

Yet always it returns. Despite brief moments of lucidity brought on by others attempts to manipulate his fragile, broken mind the paranoia inevitably returns and consumes him and his actions. Yet he never truly expresses a wish to escape it... whether that is his contract with Alaya or his own personal desires speaking is unknown.

"... Hmmm... accurate... paranoia is my strength, my power... if it goes I cannot protect humanity... who would wish that? Only they... those alien gods... my fiercest foes, those dastardly shades."

Interactions

Human Master
    "Begone human. If you wish to live, flee this country... for soon, it shall die. I can only give this warning once... I must tarry to elsewhere"

Howard Phillip Lovecraft Alter
    "... a mere shade of what might've been... but dangerous all the same... yet I cannot fight him now... no... not as I am... i must wait... strike too soon, no matter how strong I be and weak he is and I risk all... I must stay my hand... no matter how monstrous his degeneracy..."

Erlang Shen
    "... Another grand... oh dear... my worst fears... yes the others will be here soon... what could warrant all seven appearing...? Oh me oh my...."

Santa Muerte
    "... Oh now the avatar of death... soon the other four will show... what awaits us...? I don't want to know... i want to go home... but If I do... then nothing will save them... I know it... I just do..."

Noble Phantasm

the Walker of Dreams Strides Forth
    Randolph Carter, Come Forth!

Type: Anit-Unit (Self)

A powerful noble phantasm based purely on a series of real event he later wrote about. The events regarding one Randolph Carter. In the stories he was a meek author who dreamed fantastical dreams and through his dream avatar he defeated the great old ones yet died a grisly death. In reality whenever he dreamed he could project himself into reality through the magick he learned from the book, forming Randolph Carter.

Randolph Carter is a culmination of his proficiency and power with Projection. So powerful is this avatar that he can only utilize it as a noble phantasm. Should he for any reason sleep then Randolph Carter is projected. Randolph Carter is effectively a servant with the same parameters and skills with a single exception; Instead he has Brave Enhancement instead of Paranoid Enhancement at EX rank.

This prevents him from being anything but a courageous hero even to an insane degree. No level of self-harm is too much to prevent him from fighting to save others. The subconscious knowledge that he is a mere projection helps... yet doesn't. Lovecraft while projecting shares a connection with Randolph Carter. While he cannot be killed if Randolph Carter is he can take damage.

Effectively, any damage his projection takes he takes in turn. So long as his spirit origin has not received 50% damage however the Projection will maintain stability. Once that threshold is reached however the connection is immediately broken and due to being unable to sustain its existence alone the projection dissipates.

Yet a stronger effect occurs when he unleashes its true name. Rather than project Randolph Carter he becomes Randolph Carter in the flesh. His identity shifts to Grand Berserker Randolph Carter for as long as the enemy that triggered the need to become Randolph Carter persists. A brave hero who will traverse and hunt the enemy of humanity not seeking their destruction but seeking to outmaneuver and foil their schemes.

In terms of what it does it automatically replaces the class skill Paranoid Enhancement with Courageous Enhancement at the same rank while setting his base parameters to D Strength, C Endurance, C Agility, E Mana, and C Luck. Further his secondary noble phantasm unlocks, allowing him to fight to his fullest.

Eve of the Alien Gods
    the Final Hour is Here

Type: Anti-Unit

A powerful noble phantasm epitomizing Randolph Carter's shining moment of acquiring an item an alien god needed to complete his plans and escaping the dreamlands with it. So great was this feat that it has become Randolph Carter's signature noble phantasm. It acts as an EX-rank Pioneer of the Stars with a single caveat; It will only activate once and at a critical moment; A moment that once it activates will expose the enemy.

Very specifically he cannot activate this noble phantasm more than once. Once he does he can never do so again unless he reverts to H.P. Lovecraft and then invokes his first noble phantasm again. When activated it is true name activated and it has a very simple effect. The enemies plans have a critical moment where if it goes wrong everything is unraveled.

This noble phantasm injects the concept that whatever had to happen to cause that unraveling to occur has or will. It can be retroactive if needed but it can also be activated before the point and still activate. Once it does the enemy cannot stop it as they themselves are not the target but their fate. While protections of ones fate can potentially stop it, he is entitled to a luck check to force it.

This said it does not necessarily mean he will survive. Rather that it ensures his goal of foiling the threat to humanity's plans is met. It also does not abate his assault of enemies. Rather it simply ensures a success regardless of his own failures.
    Rookie Lorekeeper, Amateur Extraordinaire, and all around nasunoob.

祖 Ancestor
    Blog Entries
    Wow an Excellent servant, It's pretty detailed I like the lore with the deal with Alien God that he made, It's very fascinating

Don't @ me if your fanfic doesn't even have Shirou/Illya shipping k thnx ItsaRandomUsername's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    NA? More like N/A!
    Blog Entries
    Probably my favorite Lovecraft sheet I've seen yet, kudos.

Vaguely reminds me of the Ruler Lovecraft sheet I've got in perpetual limbo, so I'll gladly nix that project in favor of praising this one instead.
    McJon01: We all know that the real reason Archer would lose to Rider is because the events of his own Holy Grail War left him with a particular weakness toward "older sister" types.
    My Fanfics. Read 'em. Or not.

祖 Ancestor
    Blog Entries
    Class: Lancer
    True Name: Jaafar ibn Abi Talib
    Alignment: Lawful Good
    Origins: Arabia

Parameters:
    Strength: B
    Agility: C
    Endurance: A
    Mana: C
    Luck: C
    NP: B+

Summoning Line: Servant Lancer, Jafar ibn Abi Talib. Let me guess your expecting my brother. Yeah, to be honest he is the better fighter but nevertheless I will be helping you out. Because I am not so bad in a fight myself

Lore/Background:
    The Elder Brother of Ali. One of Islam's earliest converts he was a skill orator that able to convince the King of Assyria to provide an asylum for the Muslim emigrating there. He also is one of the generous of the Sahaba nicknamed Father of the Poor. He loves feeding the poor even to extend that when he had no food left he would often share butterfat melted on a pot and gave it to the poor to lick it together. He was slain at the battle of Mut'ah as the second commander to fall in the battle

Class Skills:
    Magic Resistance (B Rank): Cancel spells with a chant below three verses. Even if targeted by greater magecraft and Greater Rituals, it is difficult for them to be affected.

Personal Skills:
    Banner of Mu’tah (B+ Rank): This Skills radiates glowing Aura from the banner emitted a calming and energizing wave out of it. Which also attracts enemy humanoids on towards it. This skill is based on his final commanding post at the battle of Mutah where he was the standard bearer and commander there

Charisma (B Rank): A calming orator Jafar can easily defuse any situation. His can easily bargain his way out of most deals he made. This skill is received because of Jafar skills with dealing with the King of Abyssinia for the asylum of his people.

Martyr Soul (A Rank): This skill is activated when Jafar dies his spirit origin disperse and enhance his allies around him. Though he can focus this skill to greatly amped up a single servant. This skill is based on his final moments when he passed down the banner to Abdullah ibn Rawana.

Discernment of the Poor (B+ Rank): This skill manifested from his kind generosity towards the poor. Even when he is got nothing left. He is a good judge of character that he gets insight into a characters words. The general flow like if someone is lying or not

Noble Phantasm:
    Noble Wings of the Stars, Dhul-Janāḥīn
    Type: Anti-Unit (Self)
    Chant: O rise wings of glory. Let its sight inspire courage for this is my final stand.

This Noble Phantasm is a weird form of Battle Continuation. Where Jafar at his last legs, forcefully alter his spirit core to grow these wings. That boost his parameters for a short while but at the end of this NP. His spirt core shatters from being force to alter so drastically. This noble phantasm is based on his legend of at the end of his life Allah has replace his two cut arms with wings so he may soar the stars and heavens.

Misc Lines:
    Likes: Well, I pretty much like generosity and cooking. I enjoyed bearing gifts of meals to the people especially the poor.

Dislike: Lies and Deception, especially false hope. Sorry that particular subject is sensitive to me.

Holy Grail: Ahem, the Holy Grail I see no need for it. I live a good life but I do have a regret that is the state that left my family in.

Event: A festival is happening; I can make some dishes to cook for the other servants in celebration. I hope they enjoyed it.

Bond Lines :
    Bond Line 1: I see, you seem a bit-tired master. How about I make something for to eat. I hope you enjoyed a bit of Arabian cuisine.

Bond Line 2: Master, hello it’s quite a sudden surprise for you to visit my room. Is there something that I can get for you?

Bond Line 3: I see you been grappling with somethings master. Truth to be told when we where out there in the Losbelts. I have this tight feeling in my chest, at the sight of them living and struggling to survive and relied on us. But in the end, we betrayed that trust. So, yeah, I been dealing with this pain but not to worry. I am still on your side but I wanted to think about this for a while now. If that is okay

Bond Line 4: I have thought of our current situation and I can’t stop thinking about my old people back when I was alive. I loathed the position I am in as it was the same as what the pagans did to my people. But I realize now that for all we done, we have never stoop so low as to torment them and for me that is enough reassurance that we are in the right.

Bond Line 5: I can be honest with you master. I never thought I be out here fighting and surviving along with you for this long. I thought I was one of the ones that was easily dispose of since that the type of servant I am. Not to mention, I am totally eclipse by brother in terms of usefulness or fame. But fighting with you gave me that confidence that I can bring to Allah when I faced it at the end of times.

Creators Notes :
    This sheet came on a whim the other day and I say it turn out pretty well, As always any criticism and It feels like I am pumping these on overdrive. Should I slow down a tad.
    Last edited by Ismail2002; January 23rd, 2022 at 10:11 PM.

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle Baron Magnus's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    A pretty good servant. I like it. Keep up the good work.
    Rookie Lorekeeper, Amateur Extraordinaire, and all around nasunoob.

I'm a peaceful woman with bad intentions. Lady Vanatos's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Watching the newbies write new sheets and get better is like watching a shounen protag during their training arc. Very proud feeling.
    Current FGO setup

祖 Ancestor
    Blog Entries
    Thanks

I'm a peaceful woman with bad intentions. Lady Vanatos's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    The next generation is so beautiful
    Current FGO setup

Blog Entries
    vote me and delrey for best CaS sensei 2021