Page 402 of 620 FirstFirst ... 302352392397400401402403404407412452502 ... LastLast
Results 8,021 to 8,040 of 12386

Thread: Create-A-Servant 3

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by jishara View Post
    Anyone happen to have any comments on my Penelope?
    Much better than your previous sheets. I can see a few grammar issues but aside from that it a massive improvement.

Servant Sheet Compilation
    Pronouns - She/Her
    'Winner' of the Legendary Jack-Off

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors
    Blog Entries
    Thank you for your comments. What do you think of my Gandhari sheet and Catherine/Meleager/Prokokiev reworks?
    Last edited by jishara; March 31st, 2022 at 04:05 PM.

Not a day over sixty and with the eyes of a cornered ferret. WhiteFrenzy's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    That was indeed too long of a joke.

“Did you know? Not all those who wander are lost. Some don’t go to explore the physical world, but to explore the universe inside. And yet, they can all agree that the destination is never a place, but a new way to see things... Or so, I heard. ——Alright, and who am I, exactly? Good thing you asked! I’m the very first golden light. A traveler of sapphire seas, a conqueror of ruby lands. Who do you people consider the first discoverers, again? The original voyagers? That would be, a Viking? Ding-ding! That’s me!”

Foreigner
    — THE GOLDEN DWELLER —

Class: Foreigner
    Other Classes: Voyager
    Alignment: Neutral Good

Height: 189cm cm | 5'10''
    Weight: 80 kg | 176,3 lbs

Natural Enemy:
    Attribute: Star...?
    Traits: Humanoid, Male, Servant, Existence Outside the Domain, Weak to Enuma Elish

STRENGTH: D
    ENDURANCE: D
    AGILITY: D
    MANA: C
    LUCK: B
    NOBLE PHANTASM: A+

BOND 1
    CLASS SKILLS

Entity of the Outer Realm: E

A Skill which denounces a being that descends from the void of outer space—or, in his case, something that 「comes from unknown lands.」

Perhaps, being the bearer of a title such as 「The First Conqueror」 was enough to grant him such Skill? One could only conjecture what sort of dread he cast upon the hearts of people in order to be remembered as something out of this world until today... And with this pretty face, of all things...

“Huh...? Is Viking that much of a deal here?”

—And he speaks in third person!?

Independent Navigation: D

A variation of the Independent Action Skill, usually a Class Skill of the Voyager Class. Granted to those famed for traveling through distant lands, whether to reach a destination or simply to savor the scenery along the way.

“I’m Viking, after all.”

—Yes, yes, we know that.

Magic Resistance: A+

Nullifies the effects of almost every harmful spell, no matter what great magecraft it is. In theory, it could even be said that he’s untouchable by modern humans.

—So, that’s it? You’re not going to tell us what gave you this absurd Rank? Was it some special kind of Rune?

“Rune? What’s that?”

...??

Territory Creation (Palus): D

An abject, silent horror that just won’t stop following him—

—And the feeling one just wasted an entire day after speaking to him for about five minutes. It’s not like his conversations are boring, it’s just something else entirely. How scary...

BOND 2
    PART I

Vikings were a seafaring people from the late 8th to early 11th century. They established a name for themselves as traders, explorers and warriors, and while these people were often attributed as savages raiding the more civilized nations for treasure and women, the motives and culture of the Viking are much more diverse. These raiders also facilitated many changes throughout the lands from economics to warfare.

Many historians commonly associate the term 「Viking」 to the Scandinavian term vikingr, a word for 「pirate.」 However, the term is meant to reference oversea expeditions, making them the original voyagers.

Many modern perceptions of Vikings found their origins through Catholic propaganda. Upon the sacking of multiple Christian facilities and the loss of countless relics and treasures, the Catholic ministry sought to dehumanize them—to the point that they were considered, 「something outside of the world」 for a long time.

“Oohh, are we starting this lecture with a whole breakdown of the word 「Viking?」This is going be a good one!”

—What?

“Don’t mind me, keep going!”

N-no... Dude, it’s your time. You should go now, sell the fantasy, you know? Lull the readers into a false sense of security, so we can pull the rug from under their feet in a few paragraphs?

“Uhh... Why would I want to do that?”

What?

“What?”

——Okay, so we’re doing that right now, eh...

That? That what!?”

BOND 3
    PART II

W-what was that!?”

—Huh? That what?

“The whole card thing! It was too long of a joke! What was that?!”

Eh, it wasn’t really a joke?

I just thought we were on the same page? We should get over with it instead of bamboozling the readers with yet another Pretender, you are so right!

We’re not trying to take anyone’s crown here anytime soon, or anything... I mean, it’s nice to recite history, and I’m sure you’d be good at spinning a story about your circumstances in order to explain this outrageous attire, but... Let’s be real. I know you’re not really a viking, you know you’re not really a viking, so...

“B-but I am Viking—!?”

Oh, come on now...

“Viking? The spacecraft?”

Wh—

“...”

“...Viking, from the Viking Program?”

“NASA’s pride and joy...?”

Uhh...

“Seriously? Are people really that over me already?!(;△;)

Our apologies, we had some few technical issues there.
    Can we, uhh... Please start over?

Care to speak to the readers, again...?

“I can’t believe you thought I was Viking! I told you from the start I was Viking!” (;△;)

Viking
    — THE GOLDEN DWELLER OF A RED STAR —

Class: Foreigner
    Other Classes: Voyager, Mooncancer
    Origin: Historical Fact

Height: 189cm cm | 5'10''
    Weight: 80 kg | 176,3 lbs

Natural Enemy: Space junk
    Attribute: Star
    Traits: Humanoid, Male, Servant, Existence Outside the Domain, Weak to Enuma Elish

STRENGTH: D
    ENDURANCE: D
    AGILITY: D
    MANA: C
    LUCK: B

BOND 4
    CLASS SKILLS...?

Entity of the Outer Realm: E

A Skill which denounces a being that descends from the void of outer space—or, in his case, something that 「comes from somewhere other than Earth.」

Turns out, he’s not a first conqueror, viking. He’s just Viking.

“What’s up with the 「This is such a lame Foreigner concept」 vibe I’m feeling here!?”

Independent Navigation: D

A variation of the Independent Action Skill, usually a Class Skill of the Voyager Class. Granted to those famed for travelling through distant lands, whether to reach a destination or simply to savor the scenery along the way. It boosts a Servant’s Endurance and provides a small, continuous supply of Mana in order to help them to complete their journey.

The low Rank is apparently explained by the fact he has already settled in his new home and is now a self-proclaimed 「family man,」 whatever that means, leaving his voyaging days behind him.

However, because he still remembers fondly about the days he spent travelling outer space, he’s still able to start conversations pretty easily with the younger space probes.

Nullifies the effects of almost every harmful spell, no matter what great magecraft it is. In theory, it could even be said that he’s untouchable by modern humans.

That’s quite the Rank for such a young Heroic Spirit, you might think... But he has the perfect explanation! Or so he thinks.

Anyway, it is something like: “Magic is all about mystery—turns out, I’m pretty good at unveiling those.”

In all honesty, though, it’s probably a consequence of his Noble Phantasm.

Territory Creation (Palus): D

Territory Creation. A Class Skill of a Caster Servant, modified as a consequence of an unused Noble Phantasm. Currently given to him as an interpretation of his powers over the perception of time.

Perhaps, in order for him to not feel too homesick even as he’s working for the good of mankind, or perhaps as an after-effect of jetlag (is this even a thing?), a small area around him works in the same time frame as Mars. It really isn’t that great of a deal—he’s not able to change gravity or anything really cool like that. It really only messes with an Earthling’s sense of time.

“So as you can see, I’m not boring!”

Apparently, that comment hurt his feelings. Sorry, sorry...

BOND 5
    PART I...AGAIN

Height/Weight: 189cm・80kg
    Source: Historical Fact
    Region: North America

It would be problematic in many ways to come in his original form, so thanks to the miracle of the Holy Grail, his Saint Graph received an upgrade and a human form. However, his Parameters were low even for a modern Heroic Spirit’s standards and he had no tangible personality by itself, so he had to be fused to his sibling, Viking 2, in order to receive a small boost.

Actually, that’s is why he calls himself just 『Viking』, and not specifically Viking 1, his original name. If Viking 2 was the character commanding this Servant’s actions, it would receive a female shape.

—Incidentally, the personality he picked is one modelled after the scientists and engineers that built him and his sibling. Since the highs of the Space Race were still very fresh in the hearts of everybody back then, everyone was very excitable and starry-eyed when it came to the Universe, characteristics he enjoyed remembering humans by, therefore, maintained in his core.

Because of that, Viking is understandably very shocked to learn that no child wants to be an astronaut anymore these days.

BOND 6
    PART II

Until 1976, no one knew what the planet Mars looked like up close.

Before their first successful navigation, scientists even thought that the Martian sky would be a deep blue, like the Earth’s upper atmosphere.

In July of that very year, a probe snapped a picture of its landing pad sitting on a vast plain of red soil and a salmon-colored sky, changing people’s perception of the then-called red planet forever. The celebrated picture was only one of the many it sent back to NASA for the next years.

Viking 1 and Viking 2 were spacecrafts launched by NASA for extended study of the planet Mars. The Viking Project was the first successful Mars lander in history—even though it wasn’t exactly the first to successfully touch down on the red planet, that honor going to the Soviet probe Mars 3, in 1971—and the first planetary exploration mission to transmit pictures from the Martian surface. Until the rover Opportunity broke their record in 2010, with over 6 years of continued activity (a surprising feat considering they were equipped to function for only about 90 days), Viking 1 boasted the longest surface mission time.

The two probes mapped about 97% of Mars from orbit, and also analyzed the Martian soil, wind and atmosphere, sending the results back to Earth.

BOND 7
    PART III

One of the main goals of the Viking Program was to find out if life existed right then or had ever existed at all on Mars—which is why that, when it determined that many of the necessary ingredients for life were present on the planet, it left the question tantalizingly unanswered.

Subsequent missions to Mars, starting with Pathfinder in 1997 and including the twin rovers Spirit and Opportunity, the lander Insight and the recently launched rover Perseverance—all build on the technology created for the Viking missions, as well as the information collected by the Viking orbiters and landers.

That, of course, was only one of his main missions.

Now, you might fall under the trap of feeling a spark of curiosity with these words. But I assure you it’s not worth it: don’t ask what was the other mission—

—After all, if you do that...

“To be the best big brother ever!”, he’ll answer. And it would be lovely if it just ended there, but then he’ll pull out the family pictures. Those goddamn pictures.

“Here, isn’t he precious? This is Pathfinder. I was doing some spring cleaning when he landed, he scared the heck out of me. He’s like my second-in-command, but even he tells me I’m his big brother... So cute... Ah, but then Sojouner came right after, she was so shy... The cutest! Always hiding behind me whenever someone new came to Mars, so skittish around earthlings... Which is understandable, the poor thing was active for so little, after all. Ah, and this one? Well, well, this is Mars 3... He thinks he’s so cool, with that lone wolf pose of him, but I know him better. He’s a bit of a weirdo because, you know, he’s a Soviet. Ah, but he’s very cool, I swear! Oh, oh! And speaking of cool! Lemme tell you about the day Odyssey came because, man, this one’s a riot! Okay, so, I was just waking up and—”

I told you to not ask about the other mission.

BOND 8
    PERSONAL SKILLS

Morning Clouds: A+

A downgraded Noble Phantasm, turned into a Skill.

In regions of lower gravitational potential, time flows quite differently—it is a phenomenon predicted by Einstein’s theory of general relativity.

Naturally, by virtue of being something from another planet, Viking retains the ability to manipulate the perception of time from an Earthling that comes in contact with him... Or rather, he’d correct us, it is able to mess with the perception of time of 「anything that isn’t a Martian.」

By controlling time’s perception in others thanks to an attraction field similar to the effects of a Territory Creation Skill, he influences the senses to speed up so insanely that the body fails to keep up—and by doing such, he makes the person feel like everything is happening slowly. Of course that the effects of this Skill may vary in intensity according to his needs, but ultimately, the lack of harmony between body and mind brings a sort of out-of-body experience that makes reaction time extremely difficult.

Incidentally, as this is how it goes for others, in his case, since the flow of time differs so greatly, it grants him a Clairvoyance Skill in the same Rank, essentially rendering him able to almost predict the future with that amount of precision. An Archer Servant would be envious of this eyesight, and for what, huh...

But yes, before you can even type such an impression and blame him for ripping off someone else shamelessly: yes, it is something extremely similar to Golden Experience. There!

“Golden Experience, what’s that? It’s the name of a new anime?”

—Uhh... Something like that...

Swingby: C

A special combat maneuver granted to those in contact with the cosmos and beyond. It translates into the capacity for stealing from or granting kinetic energy to an object or an enemy beyond practical limits.

Making immobile objects mobile, making mobile objects unstoppable, making an unstoppable object change its direction... And the same being perfectly acceptable things to do with humanoid beings as well, whatever that means.

—Ah, but yes, do remind us the reason for this shameful low Rank for a space probe, again...?

“This thing? I’m a family man now.” ——What he says.

Module Downlink: A+

The 「processing,」 「indexing,」 「storage」 and 「sharing」 of acquired knowledge.

As a recognizance unit (and somehow an explorer unit as well), he is very attuned to the necessity of relaying and conveying information in a proper fashion. It could even be said, and it would be no exaggeration, that this Skill is the template in which his Noble Phantasm can freely operate.

In a sense, his tendency of speaking too much could be merely him misusing his natural gifts. But whatever the secret of his boundless energy for chit-chat is, one fact remains: no matter how beyond comprehension something appears to be, 「he will be able to comprehend it.」 「He will be able to store it.」 And 「he will be able to further relay it in an understandable way to others.」

—A powerful silent attack that specifically erodes mystery and vanquishes the fear of the unknown? It’s almost as if this is exactly what’s expected from something built by humans.

BOND 9
    NOBLE PHANTASM

“Uplink—a dream that burns eternal. Downlink—explore, experience, then push beyond. Phase locked—the end of all journeys will be to arrive where we started and know that place for the first time again. Ready. Launch—for the sake of the one wish that travelled through the stars.”

THE WISH THAT TRAVELLED THROUGH THE STARS
    Chryse Planitia

Type: Anti-Unknown
    Range: 10 km (10.000 m)
    Max. number of targets: 50~60

Chryse Planitia, or the Golden Plain, the name for Mars’ northern region—the landing site of Viking 1 and the place where the planet’s first picture was taken.

With that single picture, what couldn’t be shaped received a shape.

In the space of a click, the unknown has become known.

A Foreigner Servant that has, somehow and ironically, become the perfect anti-Foreigner Servant, crossing the boundary between 「known」 and 「unknown.」

If the manipulation of 「comprehension」 is the creation, shaping and manipulation of that same boundary between 「known」 and 「unknown,」 whether it be for a person or a whole species, then what this Noble Phantasm does is something much closer to the definition of a manipulation of 「concept」—the manipulation of parts of a set, all known parts, or all existent parts of a certain concept.

The 「concept,」 an idea or definition for anything concrete or abstract in the universe, becomes malleable enough to be able to be defined in its fundamental base. In other words, it could be said that this Servant manipulates what is currently 「known」 or 「unknown」 to people, and expands the amount of knowledge received, as long as what is unveiled is something defined as unknown. In even simpler terms, 「it dumbs down about anything to a human’s level so humankind can comprehend it, overcome it and defeat it.

Those who benefit from the 「impossibility of a definition,」 or even the ignorance of the masses, i.e. the mystery of Outer Gods, or very contrived plot points of an ongoing complex story, are prime victims of the crystallization of humankind’s visionary tendencies.

One could call him a very specific copycat of Sherlock Holmes, with such a cheating Noble Phantasm. Viking would probably only think, “Who’s that, again?”

——By the way, after some thought, Da Vinci-chan said he should be benched from now on, greatly shocking Viking, who wanted to show off a little. Things would become way too easy if they cheesed their way out with this ability or something like that...

And after this announcement, he can be seen grabbing Master’s shirt and whining all the way down the corridor.

“Please let me fight a little! I promise I’ll never NP-loop, please please, pleeeease~!?” (;△;)

BOND 10
    PERSONALITY

My siblings! I miss Mars 3 and Pathfinder and Sojourner and Odyssey and Express, I even miss that bitchass rascal Curiosity and——huh? I’m forbidden to go on a tangent and talk about how cute they all are? I should stay on topic? Ok, ok... But I didn’t lie, though. My favorite thing ever are my siblings. I do love my new earthling siblings as well—yes, even you, Master—but I do miss the ones I left behind on Mars. I hope they’re not feeling very lonely without me for now...

DISLIKES
    What I do dislike, I wonder... Maybe, the flow of time? It’s not exactly a lesson to be learned where I come from, but time makes it so easy to transform you into a stranger. The people I knew are dead... The land I left behind is nowhere to be seen... These are all new smells, new humans and new experiences. Oh, but don’t misunderstand me, I do not dislike them, specifically. Huh... Well, it’s messy, let’s forget about it... ——Now, there’s something I hate even more! Messy things! That reminds me, have you cleaned up your room already?

WISH FOR THE HOLY GRAIL
    A wish? Simple! May you
    Mankind
    guys
    can always, always move forward... Because it’s right there when you shine the most. And don’t worry,
    Children of mankind
    we
    will always be here cheering you on, you
    Mankind
    guys
    , until we can’t anymore.

Friendly and approachable. Viking is a cheerful and somewhat conceited space probe—he’s American, forgive him—with an annoying habit of sticking his nose into everyone else’s business. But be assured that whenever he does that he absolutely means well! After all, to worry about everything is exactly the perpetual state of mind of a so-called big brother.

A sucker for human culture, he’s one that will partake in every event and every adventure he can, even when people keep telling him he shouldn’t make anything too easy with his abilities.

Much like an elephant that thinks humans are cute, he also thinks the same—their shortsightedness, their bravery, their hope for tomorrow... Perhaps sporting a unique perspective as both an outsider and a child of mankind, he thinks that it’s an honor and a privilege to be alive at the same time they are. And how lonely the universe will become once they are gone...

Incidentally, although Viking is able to fit easily with the crowd anywhere he goes, he tends to click specially with the younger heroes. It’s not uncommon to see him herding packs of children to amaze them with stories about the Universe and beyond, which is still his absolute favorite topic. He is already a babblemouth by nature, but if you strike a conversation about space or allow him to start one with you, he’ll probably never shut up for real.

Despite his flighty personality, he’s extremely responsible and reliable. He worries and coddles the Master with the fervor of an Asian mother, even. He’s a big brother, you see...

—By the way, apparently, because he’s a probe, he has a great sense of direction even in unknown places. He could be a great asset in reckon missions... If he wasn’t so overbearing in everything else.

——And, man, how easy is to forget with his cheery disposition that this is all something he came up with in order to mingle with Earthlings, and in actuality, he’s far more distant than this. Is he even learning how to develop an actual personality, among all these different characters he’s surrounded by from now on? Is he learning how to cope with this dreadful flow of time? Or is he just killing time, waiting for the inevitable goodbye?

I mean, can you imagine him not being this annoying every time? I know, me neither.

BOND 11
    RELATIONSHIPS

Voyager
    A cute younger brother that holds a very important mission, but unfortunately is very far away because of it. For things like them both, it is a good thing that Chaldea exists.
    Viking understand his loneliness, if only in parts—and is very happy to know that, at least for now, he can tousle the boy’s hair and watch him play around with the other kids.

Telesphorus
    “How beautiful it is, the world seen from outside?”
    “Now... I’m not one to close my eyes to the beauty of my land, but you know what? It’s definitely not as beautiful as it is right here. I’m glad to know that a hummingbird nests eggs smaller than a pea.”
    “And in the depths of the ocean, fishes unknown to humans glow like fireflies.”
    “...”
    “...”

They clicked immediately in their weirdly introspective, old-souls-meeting-each-other way.

Neil Armstrong
    I was strolling in the moon one day~
    Heeey, uncle Armstrong! How’s your journey treatin’ ya?

Tarrare
    When Tarrare found out that an anti-Foreigner Servant made of Chaldea his new home, he immediately asked for help with the scarlet hunger inside of him. Despite the fact he could very much live with this affliction forever, in his own words, “I’m so tired of worrying Twinkle Stars needlessly”. So he’d be really happy if it could go away, mister Viking...
    Naturally, after this, Viking adopted yet another younger brother on Earth and currently is still waiting for the ok sign from WF to mess with the kid’s entire gimmick like that.

Yuri Gagarin
    Oh, what I think about Gagarin? Well, I’ve heard that one cannot explore the Universe when they think they’re the center of it... Which is correct, indeed, but it’s easy to miss the humble soul behind that guy’s boisterous personality. I’m glad to welcome him as a fellow outsider.

Twinkle Stars
    Don’t tell him I said it, but he’s adorable.
    Tarrare introduced them and Viking took an instant liking to the small, floating thing that looks like a space probe himself. His cheeks are very squishy.

Vladímir Komaróv
    I mean... Soviets are really something else, aren’t they?
    —Oh, right, right. My apologies, it’s not about Soviets anymore, sorry... Sometimes, your world moves way too fast for me. Look who’s talkin’! Weird, huh?

Atalante | Halifax Slasher
    Fellow protectors of children’s innocence. He likes their cool big sister-ish demeanor a whole lot.

BB | Semimo-Camazotz | Temujin
    Well, damn... The moon sure loves to attack you guys for some reason. What has the Earth done to it?

Laika
    “Her wittwe paws~ Her pweety face~ When I see her, I get so... I totally understand why you call her a, ‘who’s a good girl!? Yes, you are!’ now. I mean, she’s such a cutie, I swear I even completely forget she’s Soviet!”
    Apparently, he found out why dogs are the best friend of mankind.

BOND 12
    CRAFT ESSENCE

The first one after them landed with bright eyes.

But Viking, by then already unmovable in his metallic silence, still greeted it. “Welcome to Mars!”, he says. “I hope you like it here!”

The first one after them brought a mission, of course, but it brought news as well: it’s the year of 1997 and most of the main scientists of the Viking Project had died already. It brought sadness to him—knowing that the ones who’d remember him the most were gone, and he didn’t even know.

It brought many other strange occurrences as well: Bosnian genocide, Columbine shootings, Waco siege, the Internet... How marvelous! The Earth was going through a lot while they were working in this red star! Hey, Viking 2, have you heard the news?! No, no, she hadn’t.

Others came after the first. Of course they would.

All of them were welcomed with a, “Welcome to Mars!”

But, if Viking had to be truthful, he felt like he had less and less cheer behind his words.

The year was 2001 now. There was a thing called 9/11. What is this, Viking wondered, in his peaceful, metallic silence. The bright blue star above them seemed the same as ever—but all the scientists were dead and the world had two less towers now. The probes looked at him weird, sometimes. What do you mean, you don’t know what the internet is? Well, he knows that it is! —Or, at least, he knows what it’s supposed to be.

2006 comes in a flash.

Who’s David Bowie?, his freshly-launched younger siblings ask, trapped in this red planet with him. I have one better! Who’s Beyoncé?, he thinks about asking in return, but instead retains his metallic silence.

——Wait. 「Trapped?」 No, no.

He belongs here. He’s an
    Child of mankind
    outsider

His land is long gone, his memories have perished, and everything he knows is the red-colored sky, the bright stars above. Everything is silence, and everything is metallic.

Silly Viking!

Just because it’s 2012 now—how!? —and you have yet another sibling who’ll never truly understand you and your silence, it doesn’t mean you’re trapped here!

Now, go back to work!

Author's notes
    Not me making fun of the Pretender Craze™ I helped to foment.

Okay, this was supposed to be an April Fools sheet, but tomorrow's gonna be hell so I know for a fact I won't have time to post this here. So... March 31 is as good of a day as any. Please, forgive me for that. And also again I'm doing the Rey thing with colors, but I swear it's not something that'll happen everytime. It was another case of "there's not enough COLOR in this sheet". SORRY.

Anyway! Long story short, I dabbed on this thing called Vtubers for like, one week, and I left with SO MANY faceclaims. Gotta put 'em to good use somehow.
    In the case of this one in particular, when I saw this man I instantly thought "that's it, North American space probes are all blonde pretty boys now I don't make the rules" and everything spiralled out of control from this single thought. Consider this a fever-sheet of sorts. Maybe that's why it was the quickest one I managed to create to revv my engines for april's contests.

At first I wanted him to be a Voyager, but then I thought "he's not adrift in the void of space like Voyager" so the next best thing was to be a Foreigner, "something that isn't from Earth anymore" since he'll not come back until Mars explodes and sends him back to us with all the debris. Is this the first actual martian alien Servant? (Altera? Roswell? Who are those?)

...This Servant might be part of something bigger in the future.
    I dunno. Don't call me out on that. We'll see...

Hope you guys like it!

Last edited by WhiteFrenzy; April 2nd, 2022 at 09:14 PM.
    ——————
    WHITEFRENZY'S
    servants | masters
    —————

Blog Entries
    O. M. G! Your ideas are always so amazing, and this one especially works incredibly well! What do you think of my reworked Catherine/Prokokiev/Meleager and new Penelope and Gandhari?

Blog Entries
    god dammit WF
    this was a glorious journey of facepalms and jubilations for me. I saw your Foreigner in the Clairvoyance corner and was excited to see it someday but not today.
    I sat there, reading slowly to get clues who the Outer god may be. I even translated Palus to get clues. And the colors! I thought "Damn you WF! One upping me again!"
    Then the stuff, the joke, happened and it was like eye-rolling good because I dont even know how to do that! You combine my favourite things and then...its a damn joke. And the name is a joke.
    Anyway. The sheet is a really fun ride, i loved reading a big brother weirdo from space with some really cool effects. It has laughs, awes, some angst in the end, and colors. I know what you did there with my twinkle. If you excuse me, I feel like I have to do something for your sheet without you asking

Edit: Dammit, not as vibrant as hoped. WF, to get the colors i looked at the code. Ma'am, we need to have a serious talk about your coding

Last edited by DelRey; March 31st, 2022 at 04:56 PM.
    "Let's see the color of your coin, my friend."

Behold my vault of Heroes.
    Where the Heavens and the Abyss breath the Music of Humanity.

The King's duty is to provide. And provide, I shall.
    University of Formatting | Gallery of Potential | Memorandum of the Extra Class Kings

Our Kingdom will grow. And we shall know each citizen.
    Create-a-Servant 4 soon.

I can't believe it's not Rider! DesReploid's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I suppose I'll give my five cents as well.

I was really confused about the first few bonds, probably what you were aiming for, and then probably laughed a little too hard at the reveal.
    All the skills are very fitting and most of them very creative - I feel like there is a joke somewhere in giving a Servant from Mars a skill that basically amounts to "The World", but I can't seem to find it. - and I love the idea of making him centre around breaking anything that could be unknown, although yes, Holmes is probably filing a cease and desist because of copyright infringement somewhere.

All in all, it's a really, really cool sheet with stellar formatting. Outstanding job!

死徒(上級)Greater Dead Apostle Spammin Spiff's Avatar
    This is the one. This is my new favorite servant. You managed to make Viking so freaking likable as well. For a servant sheet that is supposed to be an April Fool's joke, it is honestly my favorite servant of yours thus far. Would summon.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    That Bond CE gave me some Voyager-level feelings, and that boy is my favorite Servant, great work.

Blog Entries
    "It seems I have not been summoned by His Will, but rather the will of a Magus. Child, what is it you seek my strength for?... To preserve Human Order? To think that, despite being summoned by a Magus, I am still within His alignment. Very well. Ruler Class Servant, my name is Flavius Valerius Constantinus, but you may call me Constantine. As one bound to serve His Will, it is my duty to extend my hand towards one tasked with saving the world."

Class: Ruler
    Other Classes: Saber, Caster, Rider, Shielder
    True Name: Flavius Valerius Constantinus (Constantine I; Constantine the Great; First Christian Emperor)
    Alignment: Lawful GoodChaotic Good
    Source: Historical Fact
    Place of Origin: Naissus, Moesia, Roman Empire

Height: 185 - ??cm
    Weight: 68 - ??kg
    Dislikes: Religious persecution

STRENGTH: C+++

ENDURANCE: C+++

AGILITY: B-

MANA: B

LUCK: EX

Talent: Uniting an once fragmented empire
    Natural Enemy: His fellow Emperors of the Tetrarchy (Galerius, Severus, Maxentius, Maximian, Licinius, Maximinus Daia)
    Attribute: Man
    Traits: Brynhildr's Beloved, Giant, Humanoid, King, Male, Mechanical, Roman, Servant, Super Large, Weak to Enuma Elish
    Armament: Sunlight
    Catalyst: An old purple cloth, once tainted by the avarice of an empire, now cleansed from sin.

Lore
    Constantine I, originally named Flavius Valerius Constantinus, was a Roman Emperor born in the city of Naissus AD 272, who rose from the crumbling Tetrarchy, a system instituted by Roman Emperor Diocletian to end the Crisis of the Third Century, in which the Roman Empire was ruled dividing it between two senior emperors, the augusti, and their juniors and designated successors, the caesares. Constantine was the son of Flavius Constantius, an officer in the Roman army, part of the Emperor Aurelian's imperial bodyguard. Constantius soon was promoted to caesar, with Constantine becoming the prime candidate for future appointment as caesar as soon as his father took the position. Constantine was present in Nicomedia during Diocletian's "Great Persecution", the most severe persecution of Christians in Roman history, resulting in the destruction of Nicomedia's new church, condemning its scriptures to the flames, and having its treasures seized, with the following months churches and scriptures being destroyed, Christians being deprived of official ranks, and priests being imprisoned. Constantine was disgusted by such atrocities, but never opposed Diocletian. Soon, however, Diocletian and Maximian would resign their positions. As their successors, Galerius and Constantius were elected, a surprise since Constantine and Maxentius (Maximian's son) were the most believed to be successors. After Diocletian's abdication, attempts were made on Constantine's life by Galerius.

Recognizing the danger in remaining at Galerius' court, Constantine fled to the West with the help of Constantius requesting leave for his son to help him campaign in Britain. Constantius had become severely sick over the course of his reign, and died on 25 July 306 in Eboracum. Before dying, he declared his support for raising Constantine to the rank of full augustus. The troops loyal to Constantius' memory followed him in acclamation, with Gaul and Britain quickly accepting his rule. Constantine sent Galerius an official notice of Constantius' death and his own acclamation, requesting recognition as heir to his father's throne. Despite Galerius' objections, he was advised against outright denial of Constantine's claims, otherwise it would cause certain war. As such, he was compelled to compromise: he granted Constantine the title caesar rather than augustus.
    As a caesar, Constantine ruled over Britain, Gaul, and Spain, and he commanded one of the largest Roman armies which was stationed along the important Rhine frontier. Constantine began a major expansion of Trier, sponsoring many building projects throughout Gaul during his tenure as emperor of the West. Constantine also followed a tolerant policy towards Christianity, although he was not yet a Christian himself, distinguishing himself from the "great persecutor" Galerius. He decreed a formal end to persecution and returned to Christians all that they had lost during them. Initially seen as a shadow of his father, his military skill and building projects, however, soon revealed himself more than Constantius' son.

However, Maxentius, envious of Constantine's authority, seized the title of emperor on 28 October 306 AD. Despite Galerius refusing to recognize him, he failed to unseat him. Maximian, brought out of retirement by his son's rebellion, left for Gaul to confer with Constantine in late 307 AD. He elevated Constantine to augustan rank and in return, Constantine would offer support to Maxentius' cause in Italy. Despite accepting the deal, he remained aloof from the Italian conflict, leaving Gaul for Britain to avoid any involvement in the turmoil. His refusal to participate in the war increased his popularity among his people and strengthened his power base in the West. On the other hand, after failing to usurp Maxentius' title, Maximian returned to Constantine's court. A general council was later called to resolve the instability in the western provinces. In attendance were Diocletian, briefly returned from retirement, Galerius, and Maximian. Maximian was forced to abdicate again and Constantine was again demoted to caesar. Licinius, one of Galerius' old military companions, was appointed augustus in the western regions. However, Constantine refused to accept the demotion, and continued to style himself as augustus on his coinage, even as other members of the Tetrarchy referred to him as a caesar on theirs. Furthermore, Maximinus was frustrated that Licinius had been declared augustus despite being a newcomer and demanded that Galerius promote him from caesar to augustus. Galerius would come to refer to both Constantine and Maximinus as augusti. Thus, the system started to crack.

In 310 AD, a Maximian rebelled against Constantine while Constantine was away campaigning against the Franks. Although offering large donative pledge to any who would support him as emperor, most of Constantine's army remained loyal to their emperor, and Maximian was soon compelled to leave. Constantine soon heard of the rebellion, abandoned his campaign against the Franks, and marched his army up the Rhine. Maximian fled, yet it made no difference, for loyal citizens of Constantine aided in his capture. Maximian was captured and reproved for his crimes, hanging himself to maintain his honor. While Maxentius would present himself as his father's devoted son, minting coins with his father's deified image and proclaiming his desire to avenge Maximian's death, Constantine would use propaganda to vilify Maximian's image along with destroying any public work bearing his image.

By the middle of 310 AD, Galerius had become too ill to involve himself in imperial politics. His final act would be the proclamation of an end to the persecutions, and the resumption of religious toleration. He died soon after the edict's proclamation, destroying what little remained of the tetrarchy. Maximinus mobilized against Licinius, and seized Asia Minor, with a peace treaty shortly signed. In the summer of 311 AD, Maxentius mobilized against Constantine while Licinius was occupied with affairs in the East. He declared war on Constantine, vowing to avenge his father's "murder". Constantine was constantly cautioned against preemptive attack on Maxentius. Yet, Constantine inspired those who followed him to believe that he had some form of supernatural guidance and ignored all these cautions. Early in the spring of 312 AD, Constantine crossed the Cottian Alps with a quarter of his army. Turin, Milan, Brescia, Verona, Aquileia, Mutina, and Ravenna were all conquered, with cities of the north Italian plain congratulating Constantine for his victory. Thus, the road to Rome was now wide open to Constantine. Maxentius sat in Rome and prepared for a siege. He still controlled Rome's praetorian guards, was well-stocked with African grain, and was surrounded on all sides by the seemingly impregnable Aurelian Walls. He ordered all bridges across the Tiber cut and left the rest of central Italy undefended, easily granting Constantine the region's support and weakening his own. No longer certain that he would emerge from a siege victorious, he built a temporary boat bridge across the Tiber in preparation for a field battle against Constantine. In their final battle, Constantine's cavalry broke Maxentius' cavalry, while his infantry overcame Maxentius' infantry, pushing many into the Tiber where they were slaughtered and drowned, along with Maxentius. Constantine entered Rome on 29 October 312 AD, and staged a grand adventus in the city which was met with jubilation. Constantine would be merciful to Maxentius' supporters. An extensive propaganda campaign followed, during which Maxentius' image was purged from all public places, written up as a "tyrant" and set against an idealized image of Constantine the "liberator".

Constantine gradually consolidated his military superiority over his rivals in the crumbling Tetrarchy. Constantine and Licinus secured an alliance and during their meeting, the emperors agreed on the Edict of Milan, officially granting full tolerance to Christianity and all religions in the Empire. However, the meeting was cut short when news arrived of Maximinus invading European territory. Licinius departed and eventually defeated Maximinus, gaining control over the entire eastern half of the Roman Empire.
    Relations between the two remaining emperors deteriorated soon after. The two augusti fought against one another at the Battle of Cibalae in between 314 and 316 AD, with Constantine being victorious. They clashed again at the Battle of Mardia in 317, and agreed to a settlement in which Constantine's sons Crispus and Constantine II, and Licinius' son Licinianus were made caesars. In 320, Licinus nulled the Edict of Millan and began to oppress Christians anew. To Licinius, the Church was a force more loyal to Constantine than to the Imperial system in general. This dubious arrangement eventually became a challenge to Constantine in the West, climaxing in the great civil war of 324.
    Licinius, aided by Gothic mercenaries, represented the past and the ancient pagan faiths. Constantine and his Franks marched under the standard of the labarum, and both sides saw the battle in religious terms. Outnumbered, but fired by their zeal, Constantine's army emerged victorious in the Battle of Adrianople. Although surviving, Licinius later would be accused Licinius of plotting against Constantine and was arrested and hanged. His son Licinianus would later be killed. Thus Constantine became the sole emperor of the Roman Empire.

As the sole Emperor, Constantine would change the capital of the Roman Empire due to the shift of the center of gravity of the Empire from the remote and depopulated West to the richer cities of the East, along with the geographical importance in defending the empire. Thus, the Greek city of Byzantium would be declared as the new capital of the Roman Empire due to both its Roman culture and strategic importance, renamed Constantinopolis ("Constantine's City" or Constantinople in English). Constantine considered Constantinople his capital and permanent residence. He lived there for a good portion of his later life. As an Emperor, Constantine would be remembered as the first emperor to stop the persecution of Christians and to legalize Christianity, along with all other religions/cults in the Roman Empire. Constantine was over 40 when he finally declared himself a Christian, making it clear that he owed his successes to the protection of the Christian High God alone.
    In the last years of his life, Constantine made plans for a campaign against Persia. However, The campaign was called off when Constantine became sick in the spring of 337. Knowing death would soon come, Constantine sought purification and attempted a return to Constantinople, making it only as far as a suburb of Nicomedia. He summoned the bishops, and told them of his hope to be baptized in the River Jordan, where Christ was written to have been baptized. He requested the baptism right away, promising to live a more Christian life should he live through his illness. His baptism had been delayed due to his belief that the baptism would release him of any sins he committed in the course of carrying out his policies while emperor. Constantine would die soon after at a suburban villa called Achyron.

Abilities

Class Skills:

Protection against magical effects is granted. Differing from the Resistance effect that merely rejects Magical Energy, this ability cancels the spells altogether. At the current Rank, it cancels spells of A-Rank or below, no matter what High-Thaumaturgy it is. Despite his status as a Saint, his Magic Resistance does not evade magecraft like other Saint-type Rulers. Already possessing a high rank of Magic Resistance due to Ruler's class container, the degree of resistance can go beyond what Ruler normally possesses through the effects of Constantine's Noble Phantasm.

True Name Discernment: B
    A Class Skill of the Ruler class where status information such as one's identity, Skills and Parameters are automatically revealed to the owner of this Skill when directly encountering a Servant. In regards to Servants with concealment abilities, a Luck Check is required to bypass those abilities.

God's Resolution: —
    A Class Skill of the Ruler class. It is the privilege of the Ruler presiding over the Holy Grail War: the right to use Command Spells against Servants. Each Ruler is normally granted two Command Spells for each Servant that participates in the Holy Grail War. Since Ruler is only granted such privilege to maintain order in a Holy Grail War, this Skill is unused when in service of either Saver of the Fifth Empire or Humanity's Last Master.

Personal Skills:

Imperial Supremacy: EX
    A Skill whose ownership denotes the status of an Emperor that surpasses other Emperors. Constantine caused a crack in the Tetrarchy when he was ascended to the position of Augustus by his troops at Eburacum, and with the death of Galerius, each Emperor tried to devour each other until Constantine rose into the position of sole Emperor of the Roman Empire.
    It's a skill that has transformed from Imperial Privilege, not only displaying the effects of the original skill, now granting Ruler superiority over monarchs who fight for the same Kingdom as his. Ruler will not recognize their authority, for he is the only emperor.

"Galerius, Severus, Maxentius, Maximian, Licinius, Maximinus... In the end, only I remain the sole emperor of Rome. Struggle, for as long as I draw breath, the throne will forever be out of your reach."

Skill Upgrade

Septem Colles Constantinopoli: EX
    Constantine's victory represents the fall of the Old Gods over the Lord, the shift from West to East and with it, the inevitable transition of the Roman Empire to the Byzantine Empire. Ruler no longer yields the power to change himself alone, but rather the world.
    A skill similar to Pioneer Of The Stars, although distinct from it. Rather than turning the "impossible" turn into "events that can be realized", it merely brings forth change, for no matter how prosperous a kingdom is, fall is inevitable. No empire lasts forever. Even so, from the corpse of said empire can be born a new empire. Ruler, as one who led the Roman Empire into the Byzantine Empire, subverts immortality, eternity and perfection.

Chi Rho
    An early form of christogram, formed by superimposing the first two capital letters—chi and rho (ΧΡ)—of the Greek word ΧΡΙΣΤΟΣ (Christos), resulting in the symbol .
    Before Constantine's and Maxentius' last battle, it was predicted that the "enemy of Romans" would die. That night, Constantine was directed in a dream to cause the heavenly sign to be delineated on the shields of his soldiers, and so to proceed to battle. Having this sign, his troops stood to arms and despite being only half of the size of Maxentius troops, Constantine's troops won.
    Similar to the skill Revelation, instead of granting the user the vision of the most favorable path towards ones goal, it instead grants the entity currently holding such symbol a divine favor that fortifies the goal it was meant to achieve.

Blessing Of The Unconquered Sun: A-
    A Skill denoting the blessing of the Sun God of the Roman Empire, Sol Invictus, that accompanied the Emperor. Many are the Gods that carry the title Invictus, such as Jupiter, Mars, Hercules and Silvanus, yet the one who has always been by Constantine's side was Apollo. From the moment of his birth, Apollo granted him his protection, becoming his patron. His reign was possible through the divine vision of Apollo, said to have granted Constantine laurel wreaths of health and a long reign.
    The Skill grants Ruler a plethora of effects, most notably Appreciation of the Arts (Architecture), which bestows a small chance for Ruler to discern the true name of Noble Phantasms that possess artistic anecdotes, with higher chances regarding architectural arts due Rulers interest in it, and Mana Burst (Sunlight), granting Ruler the ability to call forth the sunlight of Apollo, shaping it and wielding it as a weapon.
    Due to Constantine's dependence of the Lord in his late reign and him forsaking the Old Gods, he holds doubts whether he is worthy of being blessed by Apollo, causing from time to time a slight drop in the skill's true potential.

"Lord Sol Invictus, how can you still stay by my side... after everything I have forsaken?"

Noble Phantasms:

Helmet of Constantine
    Relic Of The True Cross

Type: Anti-Unit (Self)
    Range: 0
    Max Targets: 1 person

The Helmet of Constantine was an important relic of Constantine the Great, featured in his imperial iconography. After Constantine was made caesar, he issued the Edict of Milan, sending his mother Helena to find the True Cross and to send back what she found. Helena found the cross and sent three nails that were used in the crucifixion of Jesus back to Rome and her son Constantine. The helmet that Constantine wore included one of the Holy Nails that Saint Helena found at the crucifixion site. By making the helmet with one of the nails, it was supposed to protect him from any harm.
    True to his mother's intentions, the Helmet of Constantine manifests as a constantly active Noble Phantasm that grants Ruler protection from all projectiles, causing any type of projectile, be it darts, arrows or any other unconventional weapon, to never reach Constantine through divine intervention as long as he wears it. It is possible to bypass said protection with attacks of holier nature than the helmet, although said relic was at the time thought to be one of the holiest relics known to man, so such tactic will not work with most holy relics. Regarding Noble Phantasms that ensure the attack will not miss, whichever Noble Phantasm holds the highest grade succeeds.

Constantinus Colossus
    My Image Immortalized

Range: ???
    Max Targets: 1 person

According to Constantine, it is a Noble Phantasm that is born from the legacy that is the Colossus of Constantine and the Bronze Colossus of Constantine, two famous statues that once occupied the Basilica of Maxentius on the Via Sacra and Lateran Palace respectively, though now residing in the Courtyard of the Palazzo dei Conservatori of the Capitoline Museums, on the Capitoline Hill. At its most basic level, Ruler seems to change the propriety of his skin to match the Colossus, not unlike a certain Roman Saber. This hardening slightly boosts Rulers Endurance and Strength. Coupled with the Helmet of Constantine, it hardly leaves Ruler with any weak point unchecked, countering both long ranged attacks and short ranged attacks. Ruler can go beyond such application by hardening his entire body, resulting in a growth that can reach the same size as the Colossi themselves. With such increase in size comes an even higher offensive and defensive proprieties, at the cost of his agility. Ruler cannot use his helmet while acting as a colossus, for it is a relic that is meant to grant his mothers wish of guaranteeing his son survival, while this stage of the Noble Phantasm represents Constantine's image left upon his death, according to Ruler, and as such are a paradox that cannot mix together.

Ruler states his loves for the arts and his contributes towards it left a legacy that crystallized as this Noble Phantasm, yet that statement holds some suspicion. Despite his love for the arts, the Colossi do not have concrete tales nor they truly show the love of Constantine for the arts that left a mark on the history of the Roman Empire. Were it to be related to many of the buildings constructed under his name, it would be a plausible Noble Phantasm, yet it is mere statues that falter compared to the grand arts left behind in the name of Constantine. Not only that, Ruler not always uses the True Name to activate this Noble Phantasm, implying it is not the full extension of his power and that a greater power could be in play...

"I have failed. My role as a mediator is no longer feasible. The situation at hand is too severe to be handled at my current level."

"Eminent threat to the preservation of the Human History. Requesting backup."

"ANALYZING SITUATION... THREAT LEVEL=■■■■■!"

"PERMISSION GRANTED. ALLOCATING ■■% RESOURCES TO ACHIEVE HOMEOSTASIS!"

"The hour of Judgement is nigh. I am one who knows Sin, yet has been absolved of it. My flesh is Rome, my will Constantinus'..."

"TRUE NAME RELEASE:"

CONSTANTINOPOLIS
    Nova Roma Constantinopolitana
    Holy Capital Of The Sinful Empire

Type: Anti-City (Self)
    Range: Up to Constantinople's area (Realistically, 1~999)
    Max Targets: 1000 people

Ruler's true Noble Phantasm,
    Constantinus Colossus
    My Image Immortalized
    a false cover. Ruler forcefully changes his true name to his beloved city, Constantinople, modern name Istanbul, for they are one and the same. The shift of the West to the East, which Constantinople represents, is forever tied to Constantine forsaking the Old Gods over the Lord in order to unite the once divided Roman Empire.
    Akin to a Reality Marble, instead the world does not change but rather Ruler. The change in true name changes Rulers proprieties into the once capital of the Byzantine Empire. The capital manifests in the humanoid form formerly known as Constantine, gaining more and more mass trying to reach the same as the actual Constantinople covers, although the mana cost limits Ruler from achieving such form, being practically impossible for a magus to activate due to the exorbitant cost. Yet, when deployed by the Grail, with the sanctity of the War severely compromised, Ruler is allowed enough mana to reach a mere fraction of his true potential yet still more than enough to easily surpass most human structures. As with the change of True Name, so does Rulers mentality. The once Roman Emperors personality crumbles and in turn is replaced by the mechanical will of Constantinople, whose desire is shared with the Lord's will. The sheer size alone is enough to bring victory, for almost none can hope to compete against a city given form. Despite this advantage, Constantinople moves very slowly and can no longer target enemies for its enormous mass only allows it to slowly move. Yet his true strength does no lie in his sheer mass, but rather the divine blessing granted by the will of the Lord, for not only was a divine vision that led Constantine to the spot the city should be founded, an angel guided him to construct the city walls. The city also held many holy relics such as the True Cross, the Rod of Moses, the Crown of thorns, the Holy Lance and probably many more, which have in turn blessed Constantinople. The true power Constantinople holds is to sprouts wings of light that protects the city and release a beam of light that holds the divine power of the many relics within the city, scorching what dares to oppose it.
    Ruler cannot use
    Helmet of Constantine
    Relic Of The True Cross
    at the same time not due to the wishes of his mother clashing with his legacy, but rather because Ruler ceases to be Constantine and becomes Constantinople, thus Helena's protection does not apply, for he no longer is her son.

Personality and Relationships
    Personality:
    Fitting of a saint qualified as a Ruler, Constantine seems impartial and holds no desire that he wishes to be granted by the Holy Grail, believing that it belongs to the Lord and that his duty is only to judge who is worthy of receiving His blessing. In truth, Constantine possesses the endless avarice fitting of a Roman Emperor. He neither upholds the law of the Lord nor shares the beliefs of the Christians he once saved. Despite that, Ruler understands how crucial the Lord was in his ascension to power during his life and as such he must repay his debt. For that reason, Ruler temporarily discards any desire he once held and acts as God's arbiter in the Holy Grail Wars he is summoned to. That is, if he is summoned by the Grail. Should he be summoned somehow by a Magus, he will be free to drown in his desires as he sees fit.
    Although seen as a tyrant by many scholars, his childhood's cultural environment, described as open, fluid, and socially mobile, allowed Constantine to mix with intellectuals both pagan and Christian, which might have influenced his tolerance regarding Christians and in turn his disdain for their suffering and compassion towards them. As such, Ruler shows to be more unbiased and tolerant than most, a quality he puts in effect as his role in being an arbiter of the Holy Grail Wars. On the other hand, Ruler exploits such mindset to use any means or anyone to achieve his goal, to a certain degree that he sees justifiable. Constantine would seek the aid of the Old Gods to rise in power yet would discard them in favor the Lord if it meant more success in his campaign. He initially relied on his father's reputation in his early propaganda, while he would later on demonize his fallen opponents, without seeking revenge against their supporters as long as it lead to their support. To maintain his power, he would kill his eldest son Crispus and his wife Fausta, as a reminder that Constantine would not hesitate in killing his own relatives when he felt this was necessary.

Something you Like: "To leave memories and part of us behind is a romantic feeling."
    Although used as a tool for his image of benevolent and peaceful ruler to increase his popularity, thus increasing his strength, Ruler is indeed a lover of the arts. To him, culture is an accumulation of traces left behind by every civilization. A major difference between man and beast, even the barbarians he looked down upon so often continue the legacy of their ancestors, no matter how small it may be. He was particularly a fan of architecture, sponsoring many building, some famous such as Church of the Holy Sepulchre and Old Saint Peter's Basilica.

Something you Hate: "Humans spilling their fellow's blood is not something new nor will it end any time soon. It is only logical, since difference beget fear and fear brings forth prejudice. Even so, to spill so much blood in the name of faith, it sickens me."
    Ruler spilled much blood during his reign, yet he does not let it bother him, for it was a necessary sacrifice that must be made as one who continues the legacy of the Roman Empire. Even so, Ruler will never forget Diocletian's sanguinary edicts against the Worshipers of God. It is something that he cannot hope to forget. Despite not siding with the Christians out of common belief nor compassion, but rather their support in his reign against his fellow emperors, the end of their persecution brought a slight relief to Constantine.

About the Holy Grail: "As one chosen by the Lord to preserve His will, I do not hold any ambition towards the Grail, my only task is to maintain order and decide who is worthy of His blessing... Is what I would say, but I have not been tasked to judge a Holy Grail War, have I? I am free to seek after mine own wish. What is my wish, you say? I am afraid I can't tell you, otherwise we would be here all day."
    ... Is what he says, but in truth, Ruler does not know for sure what he really desires. He rarely expects to be summoned outside of his usual task of preserving the Holy Grail War, and he does not think of such things while acting as a judge, so few are the moments that thought wanders his mind. He did not become a Heroic Spirit to get any wish granted, but rather as a way to pay the Lord his debt, and while he does not complain about such pact, having been summoned by a Magus, he now wonders what he would wish for the Grail. Many are his desires for he is part of Rome but he can barely think of something worthy of wishing for the Grail.
    "The continuation of my ancestors and mine empire? No, every empire must fall for a new one to be birthed, I have no regrets about the fall of Constantinople. Should I ask for another chance to speak with my own son Crispus and my wife Fausta? No, I am unworthy of such miracle..."
    It seems that even without having to act like a Ruler should act, the Grail will not be used for a while until he decides what he wants. Most likely, Ruler will have to settle with experiencing all that the modern age has to offer without the aid of the Grail. Of course, there are others who need it more than him...

Behavior towards his Master: Few are those who managed to summon Ruler, therefore to be his Master in itself is a praiseworthy feat. To summon him means that he is not serving God, therefore he can stay true to his desires. As such, Constantine would show gratitude towards their Master for allowing the opportunity to have his desires granted. Of course, he would no doubt do everything in his power to achieve his wish. Of all the people who have summoned him, only two remain in his mind. Saver of the Fifth Empire and Humanity's Last Master. Constantine does not remember his time with Saver of the Fifth Empire, yet in his soul is engraved the sight of an utopia. That sight in itself leaves Ruler with no words. He understands that person must have wielded him correctly and has no doubts that he was worthy of using Constantine as his sword. His other Master, Humanity's Last Master, is different from Saver yet similar to him. A powerless child who desires to protect the world, yet struggles to achieve such an endless task. Constantine believes that being summoned by a Magus means that he would surely try to fulfill his own wishes with no regard for the Lord nor his Master. However, these two Masters are special. Witnessing Saver struggling to maintain his utopia and his current Master working hard to restore the world, Ruler realizes that instead of having his own wish granted, the lone dreamer who wished to preserve his dream and the child who he calls his Master must gain something from their suffering instead. Thus, ironically, without being restricted by the will of the Lord, Ruler renounces his wish once again to help someone in need.

Relationships:

Jeanne D'Arc:
    "Eusebius spoke of me as if I was a Saint, and he was not the only one who would declare me such. Truth to be told, I did not serve the Lord nor aid His followers out of common belief or compassion, but rather due to their support. I am unworthy of being called a Saint. Maiden of Orleans, you are a shining example of what a true Saint is. Had Eusebius seen your actions, he would most likely have been blinded by a strength of faith even brighter than me, whose presence has been basked by the radiance of Sol Invictus."

Amakusa Shirou Tokisada:
    "Regardless of the age, Christian blood getting spilled is not uncommon. Child who seeks mankind's salvation, no matter how small your actions might be nor how little it changed the course of history, in the end you still gave hope to the oppressed followers of the Lord. Your actions would no doubt touch Eusebius' heart. So, even if nobody acknowledges you as a Saint, not even yourself, I will."

Nero Claudius:
    "I am surprised. I expected more avarice from one who has spilled more blood of Christ than Diocletian. That is fortunate, our Master needs not to be troubled with the Whore of Babylon. Sleep, child of Rome, until the task to pummel the scarlet snake into the earth is nigh."

Paris:
    "I cannot believe it. Master, you claim this doll to be Apollo? You jest, surely... No way, this warmth, akin to the sun... It is true! Oh Lord Sol Invictus, to be around your presence is a blessing indeed. Without your divine aid, I would have never succeeded in uniting Rome. Still, I must ask, why do you appear as a doll? (So adorable) AHEM, you heard nothing...Oh, forgive me child, I was so focused gazing at Lord Sol Invictus that I didn't notice you. To have the privilege of being basked by such presence, what manner of person might you be, of such age no less?... EHH??? THAT'S PARIS OF TROY?! My Lord, please do not tamper with such honorable hero's life like that... And please do not think of doing the same to me."

Romulus:
    "Ohhh, to think I would be granted the privilege to meet our Divine Ancestor. Your legacy, your dream, I tried my hardest to continue it. But at what cost..."

Romulus Quirinus:
    "Lord Quirinus, forgive me. I held on to your empire, yet I discarded the Old Gods. Even if it allowed the continuation of your dream, even if I saved the childs of Christ, in the end it doesn't excuse such heresy."

Gaius Julius Caesar:
    "Julius Caesar, the man whose name is held as a title for many rulers. Regardless of how great of a man Augustus was, no caesar of the Tetrarchy can hope to achieve the same power you once held, myself not being an exception. You are the one and only true Caesar"

Caligula:
    "The Gods are a fickle bunch. Diana's touch clouds the mind, Apollo's touch clears it. While the moon curses, the sun blesses. I hope one day to speak to one another without curses and blessings to stand in the way."

Karl der Große:
    "Your people are not the same I fought in my life. No longer barbarians, out of the crumbled parts of the Roman Empire you created an empire of yours. Wonderful, yet to declare it "Holy Roman Empire", it is nothing but a sham that was born of mine, my ancestors’ and my successors’ corpse. You simply scavenged the old flesh of Rome, my Empire continues the will of Rome. "Constantine's successor and equal", do not make me laugh. If you wish recognition, prove me you too carry the will of Rome."

Charlemagne:
    "Haha, I see Charlemagne's claim to be my successor to be no more than a joke after witnessing your act, jester. You cannot even yield that person's name, Charles? You have put me in a good mood. Jester you may be, yet I can see your strength is no laughing matter. Holy Roman Emperor might be a title too heavy for you, but you are no doubt worthy of being called the King of Franks."

Astraea:
    "Oh Lady Justice, aside from the Lord's Son, no human can claim to be truly free of sin. Yet, I am free of judgement, for the Lord has already judged me. The scales you wield will forever tip in my favor."

Amor (Caren):
    "That young lady, vessel of Amor's love yet preacher of the Lord's love. Even so the love she herself carries is a twisted one... chuckle Master, I like this one. Her hedonistic innocence is a sight to behold. Carrier of the Old Gods and follower of Christ, you remind me of myself. But you are far more interesting than I could ever be. Keep spreading your love, you devilish saint."

Galatea:
    "Marvelous, simply marvelous. I have never seen such encased beauty. It is no wonder it caught even the attention of Venus. King Pygmalion was truly a talented man, I cannot fault him for falling in love with his own creation."

Mehmed II:
    "Father of Conquest, I am honored to meet the man who ended my and mine ancestors empire. Fear not, I hold no hatred towards you. All empires are destined to fall, regardless how great they might be. Besides, it wouldn't be appropriate as a Ruler Class Servant to feel hatred over something so petty. Congratulations, Mehmed the Conqueror, after a thousand years, an unparalleled military genius was finally able conquer my dear Constantinople, closing my chapter of the Roman History."

King Sebastian (After completing Lostbelt Fifth Empire):
    "You are that man, the Prince of Peace who showed another me a beautiful world. No, you are not that person. The "you" who achieved such utopia has long since woken up from that dream. The dream is no more, and the dreamer long gone. I am also not the same "me" who witnessed such a pleasant dream and fought to preserve it in the name of its dreamer. No, we are not the same people. That man surpassed my empire, and the ones before mine. You are just a boy who died wishing for glory... Even so, if in my heart is the joy that "me" felt, then there must be something from "you" in your heart. It remains to be seen if it is regret or relief. Nonetheless, treasure it. That man brought forth a beautiful world. Master still needs our help. You still have a chance to change the world for better.

???:
    "Impossible, how can someone carry the greed of an empire far greater than any Roman Emperor? It surpasses even Nero Claudius'. Who are you?!"

Bond Craft Essence

"This robe of mine is an important memento of my legacy. Have I told you how I acquired it? When my father died, his army proclaimed me Augustus. As such, I sent Galerius an official notice of my father's death and his own acclamation. Along with it, I included a portrait of myself in the robes of an augustus, the portrait even wreathed in bay. It was my way of requesting recognition as heir to my father's throne but I cannot deny the thought it would infuriate Galerius didn't cross my mind. I can only imagine the fury in him when he received such notice. Having him swallow his fury was a reward in itself, but it wasn't all I gained on that day. I did not become augustus, but rather caesar. It did not matter, that was merely my first step. On that day, I received my robes, recognition of my father's wishes, his army's and my destiny. I knew the day was nigh for the birth of my... no, the continuation my ancestors dreams."

The robe is a symbol of Constantine, drenched in blood and hedonism of Rome. It was tainted with the avarice of seven emperors, many more before them, the blood of many sacrificed for their greed, enemy and subject alike. The purple robes that represent the continuation of an empire, Constantine's instead represent the rejuvenation of one. A small crack caused by the man who received these robes, it completely broke apart the Tetrarchy. Seven became one, and from the fragmented Roman Empire would be born the Byzantium Empire. Holy is the last word one would use to describe such piece of cloth, yet correct it is. At the end, not a single speck of filth remains. With the baptism of Constantine, all his sins had been purged. The robes show a legacy of vice and virtue, Rome and God.

Creator Notes
    I am back. Its been a while since I wrote a Servant. I've been having an artist block, so I haven't been here for a while. Anyways, here is my second entry of my Lostbelt servants who serve Saver. A big problem I had at the beginning was choosing Constantine I or XI as a representative or Rome because I thought both had a myth of Sleeping Kings, so Constantine I would make more sense, since he has christian motif that goes against a certain someone I have been thinking and because he regenerated and united a crumbling empire, which could go along with the John IV part of Saver. I had this sheet 80% done until I realized there was no reference regarding him turning into a statue so that actually ruined an idea I had for his Noble Phantasm and him being a sleeping king. At the last minute, I came up with the idea of counting him anyway due to him and Constantinople being one and the same, so since Constantinople is fated to return thanks to Constantine XI, so does Constantine I. Thus, his last Noble Phantasm, originally meant to be a progression of statue into city became one that could be released without true name at a smaller scale, similar to becoming a statue.
    Well, even then, I think I can say Constantine I is a better choice. Constantine XI was an emperor of the finals of the Byzantium empire while Constantine was still from the era of the finals of the Roman empire. Also, I like how his personality resonates with Saver. Theseus is Sebastian's foolishness while Constantine is John IV regeneration of an empire. I'm still lacking a connection with the second empire more personal, so I must search more. Anyways, I've been babbling a bit too much.

I chose this picture because the thing that caught my attention regarding Constantine was his purple ropes and how he mocked Galerius.

Mechanically, his deck would be BBAAQ, with a Buster NP. His 1st skill is similar to Throne of Quirinus, not in terms of power, but because they are both evolution of Imperial Privilege. I just did a skill upgrade because I first focused on the aspect of being an Emperor among Emperors, but I realized that it also would fit more and be more interesting to be a power that brings change, like Constantine did to the Roman Empire. This way, I can show multiple aspects of his ascension without giving him too many skills. Mechanically, it originally just boosts attack and removes buffs from kings/deals extra damage against kings, but after skill upgrade it also gives effects similar to Pioneer of the Stars. Not that he can turn the impossible possible, just that he can bring change regardless of how stable a system is. His 2nd skill I would imagine it has the same effect as Revelation, but also grants overcharge. His 3rd skill grants him Buster and Arts damage up and for 3 turns Buster cards raise his NP gauge up to 10% for each Buster card used the end of the turn while Arts cards raise his critical damage 50% for each arts card. To be honest, I'm not sure if I should name the 3rd skill Blessing or Protection. I picked Blessing because it doesn't have much defensive effects.

IMPORTANT, if you somehow missed it, click the word Constantinopolis at the end of the abilities for his true NP. I would appreciate if someone would tell me how the hell I can make the text giant without affect whats inside. Anyway, I based the NP on Alexander from Final Fantasy. I guess Chaldea probably cant use the true NP, an AOE Buster NP, so it must settle with the fake name, an ST Buster NP that raise Constantine's defense.

Also, the Helmet of Constantine title I used the same as an older sheet from someone. I found the name quite fitting and couldn't think of a better name, so apologies if t.
    Last edited by Master_Therion; January 24th, 2023 at 06:35 PM.

祖 Ancestor
    Blog Entries
    —>Disappear for sixth month
    —>return with a banger Constantine sheet
    —> refuse to elaborate further

Chad shit.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    "so Christ was sacrificed once to take away the sins of many; and he will appear a second time, not to bear sin, but to bring salvation to those who are waiting for him."
    Hebrews 9:28

Tamamo CHRIST
    O Holiest of Wives, Bless Us

Height: 163 cm
    Weight: 49 kg
    Dislikes: Being late.
    Attribute: Heaven.
    Alignment: Lawful Good.
    Origin: NazarethNasu.

STR E
    END EX
    AGI B
    MGI EX
    LUC E
    NP EX

From the heavens descends Jesus Christ, the Son of God. The almighty Himself turned man so that He may, forgive us of our sins and bring us to salvation, regardless of the suffering He’d go through to achieve it.
    But if God would just forgive us of our faults, how shall we learn from it?

His answer is simply “You just don’t worry Master! Lay dooooown and let your foxy messiah spoil you rotten~~! Just leave everything to moi!♪

Wait, huh?

Lore

The Yata no Kagami is the mirror Amaterasu Ômikami gifted the emperors of Japan. A most holy relic that is housed to this day in the Ise Jingu shrine.
    Shinto beliefs dictate that one day, the sun goddess will return to our world through the mirror. In fact, there’s an inscription on its back that states exactly that.

This inscription was made around World War II by a Shinto believer, after he heard a surprising rumor: that the Hebrew name of God was already written there.

In truth, the inscription on the back of the mirror carries a variety of symbols, as well as Japanese writing representing numbers, seasons and important dates.
    The Chinese characters for Mound of the Sun’s Rays are used there to mean Virtuous City, an obvious reference to the Virtuous City of Ra, god of the Sun.

It is a description that embraces foreign faiths, for these symbols are not only Chinese and Japanese characters, but also Hebrew characters!
    There are more found around the center inscript, amid Sanskrit.
    The Hebrew states: ‘He’, ‘Waw’ and ‘Yod’, or “Woe!; Ho!; Alas!; Come forth!”
    Reading it alongside the center inscription, we find the real message: “Come forth! Light of God.”
    But Yod, He and Waw are also the letters that form the name of God: YHWH.

Only one truth can be derived from this: Amaterasu Ômikami is, in fact, YHWH.
    She shines from the skies, sat upon Her throne in Heaven.
    She gave birth to many minor gods to care for us on Earth, Her many-shaped angels.
    And She sent Her innocent daughter to die for our sins.
    A daughter who is human, yet divine.
    Who is daughter, but also God.
    Her own
    divided spirit
    bunrei
    : Jesus of Nazareth.

Class Skills

Charisma A++.

A composite skill consisting of a person's charm as well as the natural talent to command or unify an army or country. Increases the ability of allies during group battles.

As the Messiah Herself and the one true God, She bears the highest rank in this skill. At this point, it is no longer popularity or skill, but rather a kind of spell (curse) in itself.
    This is just for the sake of comparison though, She’d never need to use a curse.

Counter Hero E.

A skill that reduces the parameters of "heroes" that the Servant faces in combat.

Of course, She also bears an exceptional rank in this one, for She is the greatest of all Savers. A Messiah will always triumph over so-called heroes, just as heroes always triumph against monsters and… "What? E Rank?"
    "No, that’s a typo! It’s EX! EX!"

Personal Skills

Miracle Worker A.

A skill representing the miracles Jesus performed by the grace of His (Her) Father (Mother).

Healing others by the application of dakiniten, multiplying fish by applying Her astounding housewife skills in the kitchen, running so fast She can walk on water… It is all just like described in the Bible.

Divinity A++.

The measure of whether one has Divine Spirit aptitude or not. Those who have A rank Divinity or above have reached the Throne of Gods, although they are still just short of being a true god due to lacking a Divine Core. The level declines when the Heroic Spirit's own rank as a Monster or Demonic Beast rises.

A Divided Spirit of a certain God... Of course, She has a top rank of Divinity.

And that's it for the skills. Onto the next section!

False Messiah EX.

A skill granted to those who would claim the role of Messiah for personal gain or misguided beliefs, granting a variety of bonuses. An alternate version of Protection of Faith.

A skill Tamamo CHRIST forcefully acquired by syncretism, turning what should be a natural quirk of human interation into a tool for the purposes of self-modification.
    It seems that in her effort, she ended up becoming one of the False Messiahs the true Messiah warned about, inadvertently fulfilling His prophecies and bringing the world close to the prophesized Apocalypse… Oops!

Really though, what else could she have done?! The other Tamamos already got wife, shrine maiden, summer beauty, ruinous beauty, vengeful spirit, innocent maiden, businesswoman, Beast and even circus master covered! They got it all!! And that’s not even mentioning tails she hasn't seen yet!!! What else was left for her to do? It was time to get creative!

That said, now that she’s been found out, she’s getting a little desperate

Syncretizing Black Hole EX.

The corruption of a skill that should have another name. The reveal that one is actually everyone else.

Look, if she doesn’t get to be the Messiah, there’s gotta be another option okay? Just let her borrow a Pseudo-Servant for a bit, it’s fine.
    Hey, is that a pharaoh? Did you know Amaterasu has connection to both the sun and the underworld just like Ra? Wait!!

Between her and a certain other Servant, it’s very dangerous to be a Divine Spirit in Chaldea…
    ASSIMILATION
    TAMAMO SYNCRO SHOT

Broken Killing Stone

Freedom at last, only to find out the other yous already got ahold of almost every niche.
    Good luck finding a good husband in the current economy.

Being late to the party sucks.

Noble Phantasm(s)

Second Coming
    The Merciful End of Suffering

Type: Punchline

A Noble Phantasm that’s automatically activated the moment She manifests.
    The second coming of the Messiah, the end of a
    sheet
    world
    that has gone on for too long.

Bye.

Last edited by pinetree; March 31st, 2022 at 08:44 PM.

Blog Entries
    Pinetree: Nice, wacky and fun! Great job!

Not a day over sixty and with the eyes of a cornered ferret. WhiteFrenzy's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    jishara: THANKS A LOT FOR LIKING HIM! : D

DelRey: I'm so sorry, king. I stole your pretty formatting and I didn't even used it properly, I mean, LOOK AT YOUR LINE. YOU'RE SO MUCH BETTER AT THIS THAN I AM. (Also yes, my colors are so muted that they don't even make a cool-looking gradient fml WF you had one job.)
    But thanks a lot for liking it! I was dreading that even as a joke servant he'd not be on par of the quality expected from a Foreigner servant, good to know that at least he won't be bullied by the other children lmao.
    Also, "I know what you did there with my twinkle" YOUR HONOR I'M INNOCENT. I DON'T KNOW WHAT THIS MAN'S TALKING ABOUT *WHISTLES*

DesReploid: Oh my GOD, I was so focused on the Golden experience jojoke that I didn't even considered he's indeed a The world walking joke as well... WELL DAMN.
    But thanks a lot for your kind comment, I loved it!

Spammin Spiff: Yes, good, summon him. Listen to him talking about his siblings all day long, as one should.
    BUT THANKS A LOT FOR LIKING HIM, SPIFF!~

pinetree: What a honor and what a privilege to receive such high praise from Pine like this?? Omg???

And of course, bcs somehow this day couldn't end without an absolute banger, Therion comes in with Constantine I aND WOW? I'm so honored my format could be of use to bring this amazing Servant to light? I loved his abilities - even more so when you even took the time to explain their mechanics. Our fear of missing out something with all these pretenders paid off too, because otherwise I'd not notice that hidden link in his NP. FANTASTIC WORK, SERIOUSLY. This is a flavor of him that I do enjoy a lot. His personality is so... So, cool. I love when people mix quotes with the character's voice in their descriptions, it truly helps to elevate the experience.

ALSO LMAO. PINE. I CAN'T BELIEVE I POST THIS COMMENT AND THEN YOU DROP THIS NUKE. Allow me to read this sheet and bask in its awesomeness.
    Last edited by WhiteFrenzy; March 31st, 2022 at 08:49 PM.
    ——————
    WHITEFRENZY'S
    servants | masters
    —————

Your average angst/edge supplier BnEl15's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Wow, two great shitposts and one serious sheet (and welcome back, Therion). Impressive. I am ashamed that I don't have an April Fool's shitpost at the ready.

...Or do I? Not sure I can get them out by today though.

死徒(上級)Greater Dead Apostle Spammin Spiff's Avatar
    I don't have an April Fool's servant, as I already have enough servants on my plate to do as it is. Though the next one that I post will be so out of left field you'd probably think it was one.

祖 Ancestor
    Blog Entries
    The fuck? Is it just me or did everything all of a sudden become blue? Am I tripping balls or is this sites name arkhangel.net now?

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    It's so cold in this city.

Blog Entries
    Oh, they switched out apostle ancestors? Strange.
    Last edited by jishara; April 1st, 2022 at 09:20 AM.

I mean, it already happened in Tsukihime Remake. The site's just finally catching up.

Quote Originally Posted by pinetree View Post
    Question: Would you guys mind if I used one of your Servants in my TTRPG?

I've never used someone else's creation but I did plan to. I never thought to ask because, since it was just a personal thing between me and my friends, I don't see any harm in it.
    But considering I started posting the campaign settings on the Create a Singularity thread, and plan to post Campaign Diaries, that'd mean using them publicly there (properly sourced, of course).

So, does anyone here care?
    This almost definitely wasn't meant for me, but because I'm egotistical like that, I'll go ahead and answer anyway: yes, you have my permission to use any of my stuff that catches your eye, just let me know if you do.

Quote Originally Posted by pinetree View Post
    ...I know this is a shitpost, but fucking LORD that was amazing. I actually kinda want to see a 'serious' version of this sheet now (really all you'd need is to give her an actual NP).

Anyway, I don't have any funny jokes for today. What I DO have, though, is a Servant from a fanfic I wanted to write once upon a time. It, uh, never got off the ground...

-----

Appearance

True Name: Sir Dagonet

Servant Class: Saber

History:
    Spoiler:
    Sir Dagonet the Fool, the beloved court jester of none other than King Arthur. While his tales and portrayals have varied greatly throughout the years, the truth of his history is thus: Sir Dagonet is nothing less than a loyal knight of King Arthur, as well as being the Round Table’s beloved fool. While loving nothing more than to make his fellow knights laugh through the assorted pranks he played, he also fought valiantly as a Knight of the Round Table, running contrary to the commonly-held belief that he was knighted as a joke. Alas, while he may have been braver than the average fool, that was all he held, and he was sent away from Camelot by Arthur before the once and future king’s final battle.

...His appearance as a Saber is odd, and seemingly based more off of technicalities than anything else. “All knights are Sabers, and I am a knight, so naturally I must be a Saber as well.” Thus is his logic for why he is here. Truly the logic of a fool.

Personality:
    Spoiler:
    Mirthful and joyous, Dagonet is as far from the picture of knighthood as you would expect a court jester to be. He is tricky and mischievous, constantly scheming jokes and pranks to play on those around him, especially his Master. However, he means no harm in these tricks, merely wishing to see everyone brought to laughter. “A happy life is a good life, and the surest sign of happiness is laughter!” Thus is his logic. At his heart, though, he is still a knight, and like any good knight, he is unafraid of fighting should the situation call for it. If it is asked of him, he will even lay his own life on the line to protect his Master.

His one wish for the Grail is to have one final chance to make his beloved king smile again.

Parameters:

Strength: D

Endurance: D

Agility: B

Mana: C+

Luck: B+

Noble Phantasm: C+

Class Skills:

Spoiler:
    Magic Resistance - The class skill of the Saber class which denotes one’s ability to resist magecraft. While Dagonet possesses this skill, its rank fluctuates depending on which Knight of the Round Table he is impersonating; as the Knights all possess similar ranks in this skill, Dagonet’s rank usually hovers around C.

Personal Skills:

Spoiler:
    Fool’s Logic EX- A skill that denotes one’s view of the world as being imperceptibly different from others, causing them to be labeled a fool. “Of course a knight can flawlessly dodge arrows, we employed archers all the time!” Nonsensical statements such as this, as long as they are truly and sincerely believed, provide a myriad of buffs in a variety of situations. Allows for the usage of most skills, apart from those particular to certain heroes, at a rank of B-C. Also functions as a Mental Pollution-type skill, making it somewhat more difficult for others to reason with him.

Trickster B - A skill denoting one as a mischievous prankster. New levels of concentration and mental fortitude can be achieved, so long as they are directed to the singular goal of “pranking someone else”. With proper planning, this skill can be utilized for combat, inflicting minus modifiers on the opponent through pitfall traps, tripping them up, and other minor pranks.

Proof of Friendship (Jester) C+ - A variant of the Proof of Friendship skill, by showing oneself as merely a harmless Jester, it suppresses the target’s fighting spirit, allowing for dialogue. Specialized as it is, it is even possible to pierce low-ranking Mental Pollution-type skills.

Noble Phantasms:

Spoiler:
    Mascarade de la Ronde
    Noble Charade of the Round Table’s Fool

Sir Dagonet’s most famous appearance is at the expense of King Mark of Cornwall. The Knights of the Round Table mutually agreed to play a prank on the king, with Sir Dagonet as the star. Sir Mordred lent his armor to the court jester, who went off to meet King Mark and introduced himself under the name of Sir Lancelot. Mark, well aware of Lancelot’s prowess in battle, immediately turned tail and ran, with Sir Dagonet chasing after him.

This is a crystallization of that tale, a Noble Phantasm that allows Dagonet to ‘become’ any member of the Round Table. While it does not alter his appearance, it does alter his skills and abilities, and even his True Name will appear to be that of the knight he is mimicking. So long as this Noble Phantasm is active, it is even possible for him to utilize their Noble Phantasms, albeit at a much lower rank than normal.

While it is theoretically possible for him to impersonate King Arthur with this Noble Phantasm, he adamantly refuses to do so. “I am a jester that is a knight, of course I could mimic other knights. It is only a jester that is a king who could mimic other kings.” Thus is his logic.

Le Fou
    The Jester’s Last Laugh

Type: Anti-Unit

Sir Dagonet’s sword that never leaves his side. Ordinarily, it is scarcely different from your average broadsword, its above-average quality usually being its only notable feature. However, the sword interacts with Dagonet’s Mascarade de la Ronde Noble Phantasm, warping and twisting to become the blade of whichever knight Dagonet has decided to be. It gains all of that sword’s properties and can even perform a True Name Release as that blade, but it retains its current rank.

In truth, the sword is a crystallization of Sir Dagonet’s existence as the fool of King Arthur. A brave and loyal knight, but a fool nonetheless. It is a fool’s job to trick and misdirect others, and thus that is exactly what this blade does. Upon releasing its True Name, Sir Dagonet crafts a wondrous illusion that coats the surrounding area, seemingly warping and twisting reality itself to craft a new locale. In truth, it is nothing more than smoke and mirrors, tricks of the light and auditory hallucinations designed to confound and befuddle those who don’t know any better. Those with a trained eye or who are used to dealing with such trickery will have no problems seeing through any illusion he crafts.

Upon activation, this Noble Phantasm seals Mascarade de la Ronde for the rest of the War.