Page 403 of 493 FirstFirst ... 303353393398401402403404405408413453 ... LastLast
Results 8,041 to 8,060 of 9852

Thread: Create-A-Servant 3

祖 Ancestor
    Blog Entries
    Oh, they switched out apostle ancestors? Strange.
    Last edited by jishara; April 1st, 2022 at 09:20 AM.

I mean, it already happened in Tsukihime Remake. The site's just finally catching up.

Quote Originally Posted by pinetree View Post
    Question: Would you guys mind if I used one of your Servants in my TTRPG?

I've never used someone else's creation but I did plan to. I never thought to ask because, since it was just a personal thing between me and my friends, I don't see any harm in it.
    But considering I started posting the campaign settings on the Create a Singularity thread, and plan to post Campaign Diaries, that'd mean using them publicly there (properly sourced, of course).

So, does anyone here care?
    This almost definitely wasn't meant for me, but because I'm egotistical like that, I'll go ahead and answer anyway: yes, you have my permission to use any of my stuff that catches your eye, just let me know if you do.

Quote Originally Posted by pinetree View Post
    ...I know this is a shitpost, but fucking LORD that was amazing. I actually kinda want to see a 'serious' version of this sheet now (really all you'd need is to give her an actual NP).

Anyway, I don't have any funny jokes for today. What I DO have, though, is a Servant from a fanfic I wanted to write once upon a time. It, uh, never got off the ground...

-----

Appearance

True Name: Sir Dagonet

Servant Class: Saber

Alignment: Neutral Good

History:
    Spoiler:
    Sir Dagonet the Fool, the beloved court jester of none other than King Arthur. While his tales and portrayals have varied greatly throughout the years, the truth of his history is thus: Sir Dagonet is nothing less than a loyal knight of King Arthur, as well as being the Round Table’s beloved fool. While loving nothing more than to make his fellow knights laugh through the assorted pranks he played, he also fought valiantly as a Knight of the Round Table, running contrary to the commonly-held belief that he was knighted as a joke. Alas, while he may have been braver than the average fool, that was all he held, and he was sent away from Camelot by Arthur before the once and future king’s final battle.

...His appearance as a Saber is odd, and seemingly based more off of technicalities than anything else. “All knights are Sabers, and I am a knight, so naturally I must be a Saber as well.” Thus is his logic for why he is here. Truly the logic of a fool.

Personality:
    Spoiler:
    Mirthful and joyous, Dagonet is as far from the picture of knighthood as you would expect a court jester to be. He is tricky and mischievous, constantly scheming jokes and pranks to play on those around him, especially his Master. However, he means no harm in these tricks, merely wishing to see everyone brought to laughter. “A happy life is a good life, and the surest sign of happiness is laughter!” Thus is his logic. At his heart, though, he is still a knight, and like any good knight, he is unafraid of fighting should the situation call for it. If it is asked of him, he will even lay his own life on the line to protect his Master.

His one wish for the Grail is to have one final chance to make his beloved king smile again.

Parameters:

Strength: D

Endurance: D

Agility: B

Mana: C+

Luck: B+

Noble Phantasm: C+

Class Skills:

Spoiler:
    Magic Resistance - The class skill of the Saber class which denotes one’s ability to resist magecraft. While Dagonet possesses this skill, its rank fluctuates depending on which Knight of the Round Table he is impersonating; as the Knights all possess similar ranks in this skill, Dagonet’s rank usually hovers around C.

Personal Skills:

Spoiler:
    Fool’s Logic EX- A skill that denotes one’s view of the world as being imperceptibly different from others, causing them to be labeled a fool. “Of course a knight can flawlessly dodge arrows, we employed archers all the time!” Nonsensical statements such as this, as long as they are truly and sincerely believed, provide a myriad of buffs in a variety of situations. Allows for the usage of most skills, apart from those particular to certain heroes, at a rank of B-C. Also functions as a Mental Pollution-type skill, making it somewhat more difficult for others to reason with him.

Trickster B - A skill denoting one as a mischievous prankster. New levels of concentration and mental fortitude can be achieved, so long as they are directed to the singular goal of “pranking someone else”. With proper planning, this skill can be utilized for combat, inflicting minus modifiers on the opponent through pitfall traps, tripping them up, and other minor pranks.

Proof of Friendship (Jester) C+ - A variant of the Proof of Friendship skill, by showing oneself as merely a harmless Jester, it suppresses the target’s fighting spirit, allowing for dialogue. Specialized as it is, it is even possible to pierce low-ranking Mental Pollution-type skills.

Noble Phantasms:

Spoiler:
    Mascarade de la Ronde
    Noble Charade of the Round Table’s Fool

Type: Anti-Unit (Self)

Sir Dagonet’s most famous appearance is at the expense of King Mark of Cornwall. The Knights of the Round Table mutually agreed to play a prank on the king, with Sir Dagonet as the star. Sir Mordred lent his armor to the court jester, who went off to meet King Mark and introduced himself under the name of Sir Lancelot. Mark, well aware of Lancelot’s prowess in battle, immediately turned tail and ran, with Sir Dagonet chasing after him.

This is a crystallization of that tale, a Noble Phantasm that allows Dagonet to ‘become’ any member of the Round Table. While it does not alter his appearance, it does alter his skills and abilities, and even his True Name will appear to be that of the knight he is mimicking. So long as this Noble Phantasm is active, it is even possible for him to utilize their Noble Phantasms, albeit at a much lower rank than normal.

While it is theoretically possible for him to impersonate King Arthur with this Noble Phantasm, he adamantly refuses to do so. “I am a jester that is a knight, of course I could mimic other knights. It is only a jester that is a king who could mimic other kings.” Thus is his logic.

Le Fou
    The Jester’s Last Laugh

Type: Anti-Unit

Sir Dagonet’s sword that never leaves his side. Ordinarily, it is scarcely different from your average broadsword, its above-average quality usually being its only notable feature. However, the sword interacts with Dagonet’s Mascarade de la Ronde Noble Phantasm, warping and twisting to become the blade of whichever knight Dagonet has decided to be. It gains all of that sword’s properties and can even perform a True Name Release as that blade, but it retains its current rank.

In truth, the sword is a crystallization of Sir Dagonet’s existence as the fool of King Arthur. A brave and loyal knight, but a fool nonetheless. It is a fool’s job to trick and misdirect others, and thus that is exactly what this blade does. Upon releasing its True Name, Sir Dagonet crafts a wondrous illusion that coats the surrounding area, seemingly warping and twisting reality itself to craft a new locale. In truth, it is nothing more than smoke and mirrors, tricks of the light and auditory hallucinations designed to confound and befuddle those who don’t know any better. Those with a trained eye or who are used to dealing with such trickery will have no problems seeing through any illusion he crafts.

Upon activation, this Noble Phantasm seals Mascarade de la Ronde for the rest of the War.

Local Extra Class Aficionado DelRey's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    uuuggghhh I hate the April Fool's layout. They even disabled the alternative versions of the side. And I have no access to my own blogs where I format my stuff! It keeps logging me out!
    Behold! The works of a maniac!
    Servants!

And my other contribution to this community!
    Advanced Formatting Guide
    Free FC Gallery
    Extra Class Comp

Call me Formatting-sensei.

Your average edge/angst supplier BnEl15's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    The only thing I don't like about this layout is that I can't conceal secrets by writing the letters in black anymore. If this format were to stay, I'd probably have to revamp the formatting on a few of my old sheets to maintain the secret element.

Speaking of secrets, if any of you wanna scour Morg's sheets for any expertly-hidden secrets and easter eggs you may have missed the first time around, today would be a nice day to do just that.

Blog Entries
    Therion: Cool sheet, what a comeback. Ive seen you lurking from time to time, glad to have you back.
    I would appreciate if someone would tell me how the hell I can make the text giant without affect whats inside.
    GIANT TEXTNormal Text

[SIZE=5][collapse3="GIANT TEXT"][SIZE=2]Normal Text[/SIZE][/collapse3][/SIZE]

Pinetree: *sigh* this forum can give me headaches sometimes. good job. I smiled anyway

who reads this a peepeepoopoo head
    the transparent color trick did not work.
    it did not work....
    Last edited by DelRey; April 1st, 2022 at 06:36 AM.
    Servants!

Free FC Gallery
    Extra Class Comp

Blog Entries
    THANK YOU. I suck at coding.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Malgos's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Send me a PM
    Quote Originally Posted by BnEl15 View Post
    The only thing I don't like about this layout is that I can't conceal secrets by writing the letters in black anymore.
    I've been
    Except when I do
    rarely using this myself
    , but here's a tip:

[color=transparent]Your invisible text goes here.[*/color]

Remove the*.

You're welcome. Now you can fool the ones using white,
    Probably not many that do, but it's kinda nostalgic
    Cat hell
    and if this gets added in the future as well.

Makes me wonder how many times my invisible text has flown under the radar. I'm not exactly known for using it anyways.
    Last edited by Malgos; April 1st, 2022 at 06:21 AM.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Wait is this real?

- - - Updated - - -

It's not lol

祖 Ancestor
    Blog Entries
    Updated Princess Elisabeth

Blog Entries
    So, I was supposed to release an April Fool's sheet today, but since I can't access my blog, I'll probably need an extra day or two to get to writing them.
    As a degree of apology, I'll just give you a teaser of their faceclaim without context. I doubt you'd be able to piece the entire story I've planned, but open at your own risk.

Also, I've finally decided to unleash my true potential and utilize my creative mind to its fullest. So far, I've spent six hours working on this sheet. Fifteen minutes conceptualizing it and 5.75 hours manually drawing the faceclaim by hand, showing off my artistic talents to create an art that would perfectly convey the pride, the responsibilities, and the anguish felt by the character in question behind their seemingly emotionless eyes. I've finally done it. I created a deep, introspective art piece that would put the likes of Da Vinci to shame.

Cursed

After completing this art, I've also decided to stop writing Servant sheets altogether. I've reached the peak, and it's clear that my true talent lies not in writing, but painting.

Goodbye everyone, it's been a fun 3 years. I'm going to delete this account soon and pursue a new career turning my artworks into NFTs. Feel free to screenshot this one before I put a price tag on it.

Last edited by BnEl15; April 1st, 2022 at 01:17 PM.

祖 Ancestor
    Blog Entries

Source: pngwing.com

Class: Avenger
    Other Classes: N/A
    True Name: Lucille Desmoulins
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Place of Origin: France (18th century)

Parameters:

STR: E
    END: E
    AGI: E
    MGI: E
    LCK: E
    NP: D++

Height: 195 cm
    Weight: 190 pounds
    Dislikes: Murderers
    Talent: Writing her diary
    Natural Enemy: Maximilien Robespierre
    Attribute: Man
    Traits: Weak to Enuma Elish, Female, Humanoid, Phantom Spirit
    Armament: A book
    Catalyst: Her diary

Class Skills:
    Self-Replenishment(Mana) C: Lucille's magical energy constantly surges until she faces down the source of her grudges, the man who killed her husband, Maximilien Robespierre.
    Oblivion Correction C: Lucille will never forget the grudge against Robespierre she holds, or the death of her husband.
    Avenger E: Lucille is more capable of attracting grudges, but due to almost no one having grudges against her in life, this is practically nonexistant.

Personal Skills:

Diarist C: The capacity to create a stored memory that can be shared with anyone you choose. The sublimation of someone who is known mainly for their diary. This skill would also be given to someone such as Sei Shonagon. For her, this represents her personal diary.
    High-Speed Written Words E: The capacity to write out spells far faster than normal. Normally, this would instead be Quick Writing and allow her to write anything faster, but she has forced it into this form so as to be able to better destroy Robespierre, despite having mediocre-at-best magecraft.
    Friendship Turns To Hate B: The status as a person betrayed by one of their closest friends. Grants them bonuses against anyone who pretends to be an ally. In this case, for her this represents Maximilien Robespierre, who was one of her husband's and her closest friends, even being a signatory to their marriage.

Noble Phantasm(s):

Climax To My Misery
    They Have Killed The Best Of Men

Type: Anti-Unit
    Range: 10 meters
    Max Targets: 1

The sublimation of her grief at her husband's death and her hatred for Robespierre. This noble phantasm, when activated, causes her book to grow chains out of it that pull the target towards it. This gets stronger the more similarities it has to Robespierre. If they have none, this chain does absolutely nothing. If the target is Robespierre himself, this chain is unbreakable and unstoppable. Following up, she signs the book and a titanic guillotine blade slams down on top of the opponent. Its power also ranks up based on similarities to robespierre, going from an innocuous D rank blade that will do not much at minimum to an A ranked blade that will certainly kill if used against Robespierre himself.

Lore: Lucille Desmoulins was a french diarist and the wife of Camille Desmoulins. She is known for her journal on the occurences during the French Revolution. Then during it her husband was executed, and she fell into grief, even writing before her execution that "If I did not hate them for executing the best of men, I would be grateful for the favor (of executing me) they did this day." She would normally never be a servant in her own right, barely qualifying for phantom, but due to her deeds in the France Singularity, being the one to finally kill Robespierre, she gained an anchor to her existence and qualified for the throne of heroes.

Personality: A person who is generally kind and helpful, but against Maximilien Robespierre she is a person who delights in his misery, and who wishes to destroy him as much as possible. She has two wishes for the holy grail, one would be that her husband was never executed, and the other would be that she killed Robespierre.

Relationships:
    Marie Antoinette: "I do not truly trust you, but you have shown yourself to be more then you seem... fine, I will go with you on this so-called walk."
    Chevalier D'Eon/Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart: "How can you understand her? She doesn't understand the people, but believes and tries to help. How can you truly trust her?"
    Charles-Henri Sanson: "You! How could you invent that? How could you invent the machine that killed my husband? That killed me?"

Creator Notes: What do you think of her? Also, how do I edit my blog in this? Suddenly today, whenever i go to it I'm logged out. Any suggestions?
    Last edited by jishara; April 1st, 2022 at 12:52 PM.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Cursed
    Months of foreshadowing and faceclaim hunting are about o be paid off.

- - - Updated - - -

April Fools broke the blog function, jishara. Just wait until tomorrow.

祖 Ancestor
    Blog Entries
    Ah thank you! I was worried. What do you think of Lucille?

Blog Entries
    So, I was supposed to release an April Fool's sheet today, but since I can't access my blog, I'll probably need an extra day or two to get to writing them.
    As a degree of apology, I'll just give you a teaser of their faceclaim without context. I doubt you'd be able to piece the entire story I've planned, but open at your own risk.

Also, I've finally decided to unleash my true potential and utilize my creative mind to its fullest. So far, I've spent six hours working on this sheet. Fifteen minutes conceptualizing it and 5.75 hours manually drawing the faceclaim by hand, showing off my artistic talents to create an art that would perfectly convey the pride, the responsibilities, and the anguish felt by the character in question behind their seemingly emotionless eyes. I've finally done it. I created a deep, introspective art piece that would put the likes of Da Vinci to shame.

Cursed

After completing this art, I've also decided to stop writing Servant sheets altogether. I've reached the peak, and it's clear that my true talent lies not in writing, but painting.

Goodbye everyone, it's been a fun 3 years. I'm going to delete this account soon and pursue a new career turning my artworks into NFTs. Feel free to screenshot this one before I put a price tag on it.

yet another case of copyright infringement. Bn, do you not know shame?

Servants!

Free FC Gallery
    Extra Class Comp

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by DelRey View Post
    yet another case of copyright infringement. Bn, do you not know shame?

Our paths differ, my friend. The world of NFTs await me, while you should apply to Lasengle with that spritework of yours.

祖 Ancestor
    Blog Entries
    What do you think of my Lucille?

Blog Entries
    Pretty cool. Skills are relatively basic, but fits a lesser-known figure like her. NP is a very specific Anti-Robespierre attack, but it's not surprising. She certainly wouldn't be the only one who wants him dead. I like the imagery though.

祖 Ancestor
    Blog Entries
    Thanks!

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Kabalisto Koga's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Wow a new site layout ,Therion is back and its the 403 site i made in the last 50 pages no servant well then i have to again start to climb out of the shadows ,my friends has no one wondered where i am ? Also then shall the Chikara production studios start their workings !
    Your verified Chikara-production Studios !

Dont ship me with anyone unless i say so !

When you wake a Dragon in his Lair...