Page 534 of 621 FirstFirst ... 34434484524529532533534535536539544584 ... LastLast
Results 10,661 to 10,680 of 12413

Thread: Create-A-Servant 3

Wyrd oft nereð unfǽgne eorl, þonne his ellen déah... Skull's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by RoydGolden View Post
    Klingsor: This edgy dark mage dude is pretty cool. Seems like out of an old-school fantasy anime. Also I kinda' love how you write backstories. Not sure how embellished it is from the legend but you legit make Arthurian Myth sound like a Shonen series.
    Aw shucks, you praise me too much.

I wouldn't say the Lore is "embellished" since practically every detail is drawn from some text or another, so much as it is crudely "stitched together" since Nasuverse-Percival is primarily based on Wagner's Opera Parsifal (hence the presence of Klingsor and Kundry) but the problem with that is in that opera Gawain is the only other Round Table Knight acknowledged so in order to square up Bors and Galahad's roles into Nasu's version of the Grail Quest, I had to pull from other sources and merge them together as seamlessly as possible. Hence why the other Knights get mentioned here and there but don't really do much.

In the end it's a bit messy, but as long as the readers enjoy a good yarn then it's all good in my book.
    "Here's a bangin lil' tune about takin' on The Man!"

(Check out my Super Special Awesome Servant Compendium here)

Create History with the light even God doesn't know Der Ritter's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Faceclaim

Class: Berserker
    True Name: Laplace's Demon
    Alignment: True Neutral
    Trait: Man, Super-Giant, Weak to Enuma Elish

Parameters

STR: -
    EDR: -
    AGI: -
    MAG: -
    LCK: E
    NP: EX

Class Skills

Madness Enhancement: -

A skill that increases physical power at the cost of one's sanity. However, Berserker is incompatible with even the lowest rank of this Skill, and as such receives a net zero benefit.

Personal Skills
    Spoiler:

The Devil's Eyes: EX
    "The eyes of God are meant to be those which can see everything within their domain. However, if God can see everything, then so too should the Devil so that he may more effectively combat God. Or perhaps in a different sense, if God can possess near-Infinite knowledge, the Devil can possess near-Infinite observation.

The universe is only so big, so even if I can only see up to the galactic cluster, that should be enough for most people to believe I can see everything.

Particles are only so small, so even if I can only observe the movement and states of quarks, that's enough for people to think I can see anything.

I don't need to see everything to be vastly intelligent, I just need to see more than everyone else."

Noble Phantasm
    Spoiler:

Laplace's Demon
    A Determined Devil's Thesis

Type: Boundary Field

A mechanism designed for the sake of observing the present state of every component of a system, and thus can determine the exact states of it in the past, and the state it will achieve in the future. In the simplest sense, a computational engine that can predict the future of the universe.

Rather than a proper Reality Marble where an internal world is realized and can be used to cheat a system to make a phenomenon absolutely possible, it is more accurate to describe it to a Marble Phantasm whereby a phenomenon can be realized by calculating the system and then achieving the future state where certain phenomenon will be possible.

It is currently limited to the space that encompasses Berserker's Saint Graph, as that is the only system that cannot contradict their calculations.

Character
    Spoiler:

History

A thought experiment imagined by theFrench scholar Pierre-Simon Laplace, a higher intelligence capable of absolutely determining the past, present, and future of all things in the universe. By understanding the present, the past becomes wholly unlocked. By observing the present, the future no longer remains uncertain.

However, such a thing is impossible to exist in the modern age. A system will acquire higher states of entropy and so disorder makes it impossible to be calculated. A system will be subject to chaos, and so the predicted future will become inaccurate. A system cannot be reversed to its previous state, so perfectly calculating its past form is impossible to perform. A system, no matter how large, ultimately has an information limit, and so it becomes impossible to be both part of the system and to possess more information than it.

Predicting the future of the whole universe is impossible.

But even so, it may be possible to predict the future of one thing.
    If the scope is limited to the solar system, it becomes easier to predict the movements of celestial bodies, but chaos makes it still impossible.
    If focus is further placed on the third planet from the sun, it becomes easier to predict the climate and weather.
    If the system is miniaturized to the imaginary corpus of a demon, it's future may become absolutely certain.

"I'm not a devil who can be born by chance. I'm a demon who is summoned purely as the predetermined effect of universal causality."

The Devil Speaks to My Character

"Determinism is the theory that all things have a cause and effect. Sounds reasonable, right? It's how physics works and everything, actions create opposing and equal reactions, so there's no problem. But the thing is everything is cause and effect. Nothing happens for no reason, and something can't happen under its own power.

Your own body is the subject of a trillion physical reactions happening simultaneously, which causes other reactions, who then cause more reactions, ad infinitum. So within a deterministic system, the future is already being written by all preceding actions."

[So does that mean you have no agency?]

"Does that mean I don't actually have any choice in what I do? Hmmm, good question. I can predict my own future, but the world around me sometimes acts in ways I never always expect.

I may determine that I will perform an action absolutely, but there may be a variable changed in my environment that makes it impossible to perform that exactly as I envisioned.

If my body is a system that is absolutely deterministic, then I suppose I don't have any real control of my actions. But if the world around me is afflicted by variables that makes it unpredictable even when it's also deterministic, then maybe my will does have a form I'm unable to account for as I simultaneously do and do not experience it.

Hahahah, Master, you look like you're gonna fall asleep! I knew that would happen when I started talking , but I didn't see a reason to stop since I was gonna do it anyway. Do I mean I predicted I would do it, or did I choose to do it regardless? Hehehe, that's another good question, but I don't think we have enough time to discuss it. I think there's a more important discussion to be had elsewhere."

[Okay, if you say so]
    [Augh, my head…]

"? That was an expected reaction, but I'm surprised it was the one you went with. It shouldn't have made too big a difference in things, so I won't worry too much."

[If that's the case, why don't we just continue?]

"There it is again. My equation got thrown off by a bit. Is it because I'm listening to you more than talking?"

[I don't really get it all that much]
    [But just cause everything is set…]

[That doesn't mean you can't choose, right?]

"This again? Even though you didn't really have a choice in what you just said right now, I'm wondering why it's more different than the conversation I predicted. Why aren't I following the same path?"

[It doesn't matter sometimes.]
    [I think I have a choice and that's what matters.]

"Is that so? So even when everything is determined, the hypothesis of choice isn't necessarily made incorrect. I hadn't contemplated that mutation of my thesis.

Master, I think we should talk alot more often. I quite like not knowing how to react even when I know what comes next."

[What is your] Wish for the Holy Grail

"A magic cup that can make almost endless energy… Sorry, but I'm not interested in that. That seems like something Maxwell or that annoying snake would prefer.

What I want is something else. I imagine it as a computer that can imagine a whole universe. I suppose you would call that thing the 'Brain of God.' I'm unsure if it exists in this worldline, but I'm sure it can be found.

Hm? Another world that certainly has it? Yeah, it may exist somewhere, but I'm not interested in that either. Parallel world theory contradicts my thesis, so I'd probably tear apart if I tried it. I don't care about the state of other worlds, I simply want to see the future of this one.

Saving it also isn't my interest, but I won't oppose it if you want me to achieve that state."

Relationships

Servants with Clairvoyance EX
    "Ah, those old geezers. I guess I should consider them all my 'senpai of calculating the future.' But they all could make choices, even with that sight. Actually, maybe for some of them they could make a choice because they rejected their sight."

Maxwell's Demon
    "Hi-yo! How you doing, Shades? Still working on solving your own problem? If you ever get bored of that, lend me your time and help me with mine ok?"

A/N

Was cleaning out my Drive and found this little thing sitting around. I can't really say if I think this is finished or just DOA, but it feels unfair to it to just leave it languishing.

I kept the actual sheet short to make Laplace parrallel Maxwell, who has an almost shorter sheet by comparison, being they are Servants of thought experiments and not actual individuals.

I do admit my inspiration for this sheet was La+ Darkness and HoloX's announcement, so by that measure this sheet is way overdo. After that initial spark I overextended myself by making this character about the conflict of Determinsm vs Chaos, but I admit it was probably more than I was ready to handle at the time, which may have contributed to me leaving the sheet untouched for months.

Regardless, I throw it to the wilds of SB. Judge it fairly, both the good and the bad.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors
    Blog Entries

Source: Justine Cruz

Other Classes: N/A
    True Name: Lucius Tarquinius Superbus "Last King of Rome"
    Alignment: Neutral Evil
    Place of Origin: Rome (5th Century BCE)
    Stars: 3/5

Parameters:

STR: B
    END: C
    AGI: C
    MGI: C
    LCK: D
    NP: C

Height: 191cm
    Weight: 120lbs
    Dislikes: Being passed over
    Talent: Serving as last king
    Natural Enemy: Julius Caesar
    Attribute: Man
    Traits: Humanoid, Male, Weak to Enuma Elish
    Armament: A sword
    Catalyst: The Sibylline books (may also summon the Cumaean Sibyl), a piece of the Temple of Jupiter (may also summon Berserker's father)

Class Skills:

Madness Enhancement D: A constantly simmering madness of "wanting to take the glory".

Personal Skills:

Sibylline Books C: The sublimation of the Sibylline Books which he purchased from the Cumaean Sibyl. They supposedly held advice for removing catastrophes via worship. This skill automatically commands him to do a random action whenever a tragedy occurs, usually involving sacrifice to the Greco-Roman pantheon. If he completes it, the effects will be removed. However, this does not work on Noble Phantasms above rank C.

Tall Poppy Syndrome A: The sublimation of the time when he chopped down the tallest poppies, commanding his son to kill the most influential leaders. This skill empowers him depending on the amount of "talent" and "skill" an enemy has: an average person would grant him little to no bonus, whereas someone who achieved incredible things would empower his attack massively.

Storing Swords B: The sublimation of the time where he stored swords within a rival's house and claimed that the rival meant to assassinate him, taking him off the board. Whenever someone opposes him, a single projection of his sword instinctively impales them. If they have the Charisma skill, it is lowered in rank.

Noble Phantasm(s):

Quodque Gemonias
    The Death of Tullius

Type: Anti-Unit
    Range: 5 meters
    Max Targets: 100 targets

The sublimation of the incident where he shoved his predecessor, Servius Tullius, down the steps and then sicced assassins on him. When the true name is called, Berserker's arms become massively strengthened as he shoves his target, pushing them massively backwards while creating several sword projections. The instant they land, the sword projections impale them as if they had constantly opposed him with every action they did.

Lore: Lucius Tarquinius Superbus, otherwise known as Tarquin the Proud (d. 495 BC) was the last King of Rome and successor of Servius Tullius. His father, Tarquin the Great, led in a golden age for Rome,a nd his mother chose Tullius as the successor. Tarquin got jealous and eventually shoved Tullius down the steps and sicced assassins at him, taking the title of ruler after that. He bought the Sibylline Books from the Cumaean Sibyl and originated the idea of Tall Poppy Syndrome. He was later deposed and despite his efforts to regain power he didn't succeed.

Personality: An extremely overarrogant person, always thinking he's the best in the room. He loves holding the power in any given situation. He is normally a bit angry at being summoned under Berserker, as opposed to Saber, the "greatest class". He hates those who hold more power then him, and his wish is to gain domain over the entire world.

Relationships:

Julius Caesar: "Rebuilding the monarchy? I suppose....I suppose you're potentially on my level."

Subutai: "A general? I suppose I could use one. Naturally, you're my choice. .... Gah! I shall return! And you shall die for this arrogance."

Ennigaldi: "Museums? Such a weak collection, so bow.... How dare you attack your king? I shall be back!"

Livy: "You recorded me? Perhaps you're worthy of being in my inner circle."

Huayna Capac: "I suppose peace is sometimes useful."

Locusta of Gaul: "Bow to me, poisoner. You will be a useful pawn. ....How dare you disrespect me like that? I shall have your head!"
    Last edited by jishara; December 29th, 2022 at 06:37 PM.

Blog Entries

Source: Yume100

Class: Caster
    True Name: Jakob Fugger
    Place of Origin: Holy Roman Empire (15th Century)

Parameters:

STR: E
    END: B
    MGI: B
    LCK: C
    NP: B

Height: 168cm
    Weight: 100lbs
    Dislikes: Trade Restrictions
    Talent: Making Money
    Natural Enemy: Pope Julius II
    Armament: Golden and copper coins
    Catalyst: His coat of arms

Class Skills:

Item Creation B: In a shower of gold dust, he can produce whatever item he so desires, although magical items are hard for him to produce thanks to his low association with them.

Territory Construction B: Construction of a Fuggerhauser equal in rank to a Workshop becomes possible.

Personal Skills:

Golden Rule A: His incredible wealth manifested as a skill. He will never have any money problems, his ridiculous wealth including piles of gold, glittering gems, and so on, even including some magical items he collected.

Fuggerei B: The sublimation of his Fuggerei, houses for those who had nothing, which merely cost a guilder a year, though it was requested that they pray for him three times a day. This allows the construction of weak territories with little mana cost. Whomever enters them, however, will empower Fugger, visually a gold aura building around him.

Buying the Guards A: The sublimation of his financing the initial hiring of the Swiss Guards by Pope Julius II. In a shower of golden coins, by sacrificing some of his wealth, he can manifest members of the Swiss Guard, who in his hands serve as his enforcers. He can manifest as many as he wants, however, mana limits this.

Monopoly (Precious Metals) B: The sublimation of his monopoly on precious metals. Firstly, any item that contains copper, silver, or gold will become "his" nearby, unless it is a Noble Phantasm above B rank, and the user will be taxed. In addition, he can produce mines which steadily produce molten precious metals, which he can control.

Noble Phantasm(s):

Abrufen des Darlehens
    The Loan to the King

Type: Anti-King
    Range: 10 meters
    Max Targets: 1 target

The sublimation of the staggering sum Emperor Charles V loaned from Caster in order to ensure his reign as king. This, at first, seems like a straightforward supportive Noble Phantasm, ranking up an ally's stats and granting them a personalized form of Imperial Privilege, visually appearing as a golden coccoon that the ally emerges from. However, this extreme debt is also a weapon, with Caster becoming able to control the target's actions somewhat to create the ideal situation, and being able to reclaim huge chunks of mana as payment. In addition, even when Caster isn't controlling the target, until the loan is paid off they cannot do any action that would harm Caster.

Lore: Jakob Fugger, also known as Jakob Fugger the Rich (1459-1525) was a merchant, banker, and mining investor who was a major player in the politics of his era, creating the Swiss Guard, controlling the mines, and most notably ensuring Emperor Charles V's reign through lending a huge sum of money.

Personality: A greedy person, he loves obtaining wealth. However, if it ever came to a choice between saving a life and gaining more wealth, he would of course save the life.... then ask them to pay the debt incurred by him saving their life, of course. His wish for the Grail is merely to have held more of Europe's GDP then "merely" 2% singlehandedly.

Relationships:

Pope Julius II: "Ah, hello old friend. I see the Guard are still helping you out. Excellent, they're aiding me as well."

Huascar: "What is that titanic chain? Pure gold? That is impressive."

Puteri Gunung Ledang: "You asked for titanic amounts of gold and wasted it on pathways? PATHWAYS?"

F. Scott Fitzgerald: "The glittering era? How much did they have?"

Krios Chrysomallos: "...Wait, your fleece is gold? Hmm.... mind if I have you sheared for a moment?"

Livy: "Seems you're no stranger to holding lots of wealth."

夜属 Nightkin
    Blog Entries
    Berserker of NKVD

You have a strange face... haven't we met before? If you are not an enemy of the people... then we will work together. Time to get to work, comrade.

True Name: Heinrich Yagoda
    Alignment: Lawful Evil
    Place of Origin: USSR
    Armament: Mausers

STRENGE — C
    ENDURANCE — C
    AGILITY — C
    MANA — B
    LUCK — D
    NP — B

Class skills:

Mad Enhancement (D)

The Class Skill that characterizes a Berserker, raising basic parameters and strengthens one's physical abilities in exchange of hindering mental capacities and/or in exchange for their sense of reason. Rank up for all parameters, but most of one's reason is robbed.

The only way this skill manifests itself in Berserker is his obsession with work. He believes that he is still the head of the NKVD and that he is now in the Soviet Union. It is useless and even dangerous to convince him

Personal skills:

Torture Technique(B)

Thats Skill represents one's possession of outstanding torture techniques. Plus modifiers are added when using torture tools to deal damage. Because it strengthens bloodshed and agony, further damage is continuously added after the ordinary damage.

Torture in Berserker's work was commonplace, and Berserker himself experienced it to the fullest when he fell out of favor. Not to say that Berserker is a sadist, he treats torture more as necessary measures

You'll get used to it soon, comrade. Do not enjoy suffering, you aren’t a Black Hundred. You want information, not his pain

Golden Rule(C)

That Skill refers to the measurement of one's fortune to acquire wealth. Berserker during his lifetime was distinguished by a penchant for a luxurious life. However, he will be reluctant to share wealth with the master, fearing denunciation.

Okay, you convinced me. But remember, if you dare to blabber to anyone, either I will strangle you, or worse, send you to the collective farm.

Enemy of the people(B)

A skill representing the typical work of a Berserker. Allows him to mark the enemy with a bullet. From that moment on, Berserker will be able to track him, read his mind, and even frighten him with his appearance.

Nothing personal. The security of the country is above all.

Noble Phantasm:

ГУЛАГ
    Hell on Earth
    B

Creation of Berserker, a system of camps for the enemies of the people, whose victim was Berserker's family after his execution. This NP is a pocket dimension, the Reality Marble, the entrance to which is Berserker himself. This allows the servant to absorb people with a touch and send them to this pocket gulag.

This world is similar in nature to hell. Guards in the form of demons and other monsters, sucking strength and mana out of prisoners in order to transfer them to Berserker himself. Prisoners are required to mine resources in this world, which also supports Berserker's Golden Rule skill. Worst of all, it is impossible to die in the Gulag - any wounds of the prisoners will be healed, but this will not give them an advantage over the guards.

It should be remembered that the Berserker cannot release anyone from the Gulag, but he is able to do something else. He can consume the flesh of all of his prisoners, transforming into a monstrous creature capable of manipulating and attacking his own flesh.

Description:

Dislikes: Enemies of the people, senseless cruelty
    Natural enemy: Nikolai Yezhov

Berserker’s True name is Heinrich Yagoda, Russian revolutionary, Soviet statesman and politician, one of the main leaders of the Soviet state security agencies (VChK, GPU, OGPU, NKVD), People's Commissar of Internal Affairs of the USSR, the first ever general commissar of state security and the founder of the Gulag.

Yagoda's madness is quite unusual in nature. It is not boundless rage or outbursts of anger. This is a simple misunderstanding of reality. Heinrich sees the world as if he is still in the USSR, at the work of the People's Commissar, and his Master is his new assistant, still inexperienced.

Yagoda himself reacts to the magic happening nearby and other supernatural things in almost no way. Actually, if you fire a fireball at him, then Yagoda will be angry that he was attacked, and he will not pay attention to the fact of using magic. It is not worth convincing him that the Soviet Union is no more - he will not understand this

Despite the specifics of his work, Yagoda is not a sadist, his cruelty is purely professional. He will not be able to converge in character with a sadistic master.

Relations:

Nikolai Yezhov — Comrade Yezhov, why did you start skipping work? And there are no reports from you at all. Completely insolent! Stop talking nonsense about some Grail, damn pest.

Emiya Kiritsugu — I don't know who you are, but you have the potential to become a commissar like me.

Blog Entries

Source: Oregairu

Class: Assassin
    True Name: Fredericka Mandelbaum
    Alignment: Chaotic Evil
    Place of Origin: New York (19th Century)

Parameters:

STR: D

Height: 178cm
    Weight: 110lbs
    Dislikes: Traitors
    Talent: Running criminal networks
    Natural Enemy: Stephanie St. Clair, James Moriarty
    Traits: Humanoid, Female, Weak to Enuma Elish
    Armament: Garrote wire, pistol
    Catalyst: An article about her

Class Skills:

Presence Concealment B: The capacity to conceal her presence as behind actions, ranked up by the theories about her falsified death.

Personal Skills:

End of the Spider's Web A: A skill which represents the ability to scheme evil, based on the depiction of Moriarty, who was based on one of her pupils. Her endless scheming becomes extremely likely to work, more effective if the action being completed is something commonly regarded as "evil".

Bureau for the Protection of Criminals B: The sublimation of the Bureau for the Protection of Criminals, a fund which she used to aid favored associates by paying for bail money and lawyers. This manifests as a skill enabling her to, for a small cost of mana, instantly release chains or bonds on herself or allies, while healing them, not including the Master/Servant bond.

School for Criminals B: The sublimation of the very regimented School for Criminals that she founded. The capability to train others who are willing into being a skillful criminal in three levels: the first level grants proficiency in pickpocketing and an E rank of Presence Concealment, the second grants Safe Cracking D and ranks up Presence Concealment, and the third grants Charisma E.

Golden Rule C: The sublimation of her extreme amounts of wealth. She will never run dry on funds so long as she continues working.

Noble Phantasm(s):

Crime Pays
    The Syndicate Is Watching

Type: Anti-Army

The sublimation of her role as the "center of the organization of crime" within New York and her role creating the first crime syndicate. As a noble phantasm, this manifests in the form of a silken scarf she wears. When the true name is called, the scarf weaves around the battlefield, detecting any interesting items and targeting them. As long as they are not above the rank of this Noble Phantasm, she claims possession of them.

Lore: Fredericka "Marm" Mandelbaum (1825-1894) was a major criminal fencer and leader of organized crime in the 19th Century in New York, a major criminal mastermind and leader who made millions of dollars through controlling the criminals within her area and selling the goods they stole at high prices while keeping her hands clean.

Personality: A cunning and manipulative person who loves money and taking control of her own criminal network. She hates those who try to work outside of her network, and does whatever it takes to crush them to the ground. Her wish for the holy grail is to have been never caught until after her death.

Relationships:

James Moriarty: "...So... you're my pupil's fictionalized version? Interesting! Welcome to the Family."

Stephanie St. Clair: "You are an intriguing rival. But I'm the one in command here."

Jakob Fugger: '...Time to call in a heist.'

Alice Clement: "Who, me? I'm merely a dry goods seller."

Shirley Jackson: "We could use your house in the Family."

Blog Entries

Source: PathayaThailand

Class: Archer
    True Name: Livia
    Place of Origin: Rome (1st Century BC)
    Stars: 4/5

Parameters:

STR: C
    AGI: B
    LCK: D

Height: 178cm
    Dislikes: Her name being slandered
    Talent: Serving as Empress of Rome
    Natural Enemy: Locusta of Gaul, Tarquin the Proud
    Armament: Figs that she can make burst into flames
    Catalyst: A fig fruit slathered with poison.

Class Skills:

Independent Action B: A notably extremely independent person, she gains a high rank allowing her to remain for several days.

Magic Resistance B: She rarely came across magic in life, and as such, due to that and her era would gain a C rank. However, this has been ranked up by Protection of the Hearth Goddess.

Personal Skills:

Protection of the Hearth Goddess C: The sublimation of the close ties between Archer and the goddess Hestia, where she was granted privileges normally exclusive to Hestia's vestal virgins, and her standard attire was identical to that that only a Vestal Virgin would wear. A constant ember simmering in her heart that grants protection to those around her as well as herself. This can also ignite, bursting forth into her hands.

Invigorating Vapor B: The sublimation of the wine that she supposedly constantly drunk, a Vinuum Pucinum, that had restorative properties, and that Archer believed was an elixir of life. A constantly-flowing vapor which she can infuse into her weapons and tools, a restorative that cleanses injury and enhances life.

Administration A: The sublimation of her capacity to effectively administer copper mines, palm groves, and papyrus marshes. As a skill, this allows her to automatically designate the most "valuable" resource in an area, and passively automatically collect it. This effect also spreads over time. However, if she doesn't keep care of it it could break down.

Noble Phantasm(s):

Liviana Ruminalis
    Figs of the Kingdom

Type: Anti-Army

The sublimation of the fig tree genus, Liviana, named after her due to the rumor where she supposedly poisoned Emperor Augustus by poisoning the figs on the tree. Due to her status as the first empress of rome, this tree has fused with the Ficus Ruminalis, the tree which Romulus, Remus, and Lupa lived under. This passively enables her to manifest projections of figs that are filled with an extremely toxic poison and leaves which can be used as shields, both more powerful against those associated with Rome. When the true name is called, she begins reenacting the poison in order to place a poison in such a way that it becomes undetectable and there is no period in which poison could have been placed.

Lore: Livia Drusilla (59 BC - 29 AD) was Empress of Rome as wife of Emperor Augustus. She was the ancestor of most Roman Emperors. She sas noted for her capable administration. She was granted a remarkably high status during Augustus' reign. She supposedly killed Augustus through poisoning a fig tree.

Personality: A friendly but cruel person. She truly intends the best in every action she performs. However, she has a tendency to choose the most cruel options in every choice. She utterly abhors the rumors about her murdering many people, including her children and her husband. Her wish is to remove them.

Relationships:

Locusta of Gaul: "... You intentionally pull people further into evil? I think I've just found a good target."

Empress Wei: "You are the negative rumors, aren't you?"

Empress Lu: "Your reign is horrifying."

Tarquin the Proud: "Shoving your predecessor and friend down the stairs? .... Why is everyone so brutal here?"

Helen Taft: "Ooh! A soiree! I'll clear my calendar."

Blog Entries
    "Europe's strength is found not in her armaments, nor in her knowledge — it is found in her religion.

Observe the Christian faith. When you have grasped its heart and its strength, take them and give them to China."

By the grace of God and the magnanimity of my brother abbot, I, Pierre-Célestin Lou Tseng-Tsiang, answer your summons as a Servant of the Ruler class.
    With eyes far removed from the halls of power, I shall endeavor to hand out verdicts as impartial as possible.
    Class: Ruler
    True Name: Lou Tseng-Tsiang
    Aliases: Pierre-Célestin René Jean-Jacques Lou, O.S.B.
    Height and Weight: 180 cm, 58 kg

Source: Historical fact
    Region: China, Belgium, France
    Alignment: Neutral Good

Parameters
    Strength: E
    Constitution: B
    Agility: E
    Magical Energy: D
    Luck: E
    Noble Phantasm: A

Overview
    Background
    Lou Tseng-Tsiang was a diplomat, minister, and religious leader of the late Qing civilian government. In his early years, he served as the Qing empire's ambassador to various countries such as Russia, Switzerland, and the Netherlands. Returning to China after the fall of the imperial system, he served as Foreign Minister and Premier of the Republic, reformed China's department of foreign affairs, and led his country's delegation at the Paris Peace Conference of 1919. Witnessing firsthand an attempted imperial restoration and repeated humiliations inflicted by enemies both domestic and foreign, Lou later retired to the Benedictine monastery of Sint-Andries in Belgium. He was later ordained as a priest and titular abbot of Sint-Pieter in the same country. In Dom Lou's final years he hoped to return to China as a missionary, but his planned departure was postponed during the Chinese Civil War, and he died in Bruges, Belgium in 1949.

Having only enough anecdotes to barely qualify as a Phantom, Lou Tseng-Tsiang normally cannot be summoned as a Servant. For reasons only the two of them are privy to, one of Lou's more-renowned brethren in the cloth lent his Spirit Origin and allowed Lou to assimilate it.

Suger was a French abbot, statesman, and historian. He once lived at the court of Pope Calixtus II in Maguelonne, France. He later became abbot of St-Denis, and became a close confidant to King Louis VII, even becoming his regent when the king left for the Second Crusade. Together with the king, he played a part in the centralization of the growing French Kingdom. He authored writings on abbey construction and was one of the earliest patrons of Gothic architecture and is seen as widely credited with popularizing the style.

Character
    Dislikes: Tardiness, telling jokes, the color red
    Talent: Conflict management, learning languages

A gentleman with a profoundly melancholic air. Abbot Lou has little personal ambition and even less self-confidence, facets of his personality that subtly peek through his courteous, genteel facade. Despite this-- or perhaps because of it, he is highly skilled in perceiving the emotions of other people. He is naturally slow to make decisions, but this is because he cannot help but take into account its consequences on concerned parties.

On the other hand, Abbot Suger is significantly more assertive and decisive than his brother in the cloth. Despite this, he rarely ever interacts with the outside world, preferring to advise Abbot Lou as a voice in his head. The only times he does come out is when Lou's indecisiveness and tendency of bearing with adverse circumstances instead of trying to change them become detrimental to others.

Relationships
    Master
    Abbot Lou conducts himself as an adviser or chaplain to the Master, since his ability as a combatant is middling at best, even with Suger's aid. That said, his talents truly lie in human resource management and observation, making him ideal in the role of arbitrator in a regular Holy Grail War.

As a Ruler-class Servant, Lou has no desire for the Grail, but one can sense that the current summoning has fulfilled something of a long-held dream of his.

Sigurd, Brynhildr
    "So a husband-wife arrangement like that can also exist... I can't help but be concerned, but if Master says it's all right, then... --Eh? My love life? Well, if you must know, I was happily married for around a decade before taking my monastic vows. My wife-- may she rest in peace-- is but a candle compared to Lady Brynhildr, but for someone struggling alone in the dark, even the smallest candle can mean salvation."

Fuuma Kotarou
    "Fuuma Kotarou... Yes, I have heard that legends similar to his were rife in Japan. That said, doesn't that young man look too kind to be a ninja? 'You don't exactly look like a politician yourself'... No, I suppose not. And yet, such are the fates appointed to us by the Lord. I pray for him and for me, that our second lives may bring no shame on those who raised us."

Li Shuwen
    "'The chocolates you brought last time were a poor match for our tea'? My deepest apologies, Sir Tóngchén, if there's anything I can do to make up for it-- Eh? Just because the chocolate doesn't pair well with the tea doesn't mean it's not good on its own? I see, thank goodness for that... Otherwise, I'd have brought this box of the stuff for nothing, hehe!"

Zhang Jue
    "'I beseech you as a fellow servant of Huángshén BěidǒuHuángshén Běidǒu
    Zhang here is conflating Huángshén (黄神, Yellow God), the chief god of Yellow Turban cosmology, with Huángshén Běidǒu (黄神北斗, Yellow God of the Northern Dipper), a title of the proto-Taoist chief god Shàngdì (上帝, Supreme Deity). Notably, Shàngdì was the first term Jesuit missionaries used to refer to the Christian God whilst preaching to the Chinese, much like how they initially used Dainichi (大日, Great Sun) in Japan.
    , join our righteous movement as a foreign affairs minister!', you say? ...Very well, but on one condition: when I meet with your cabinet, will you be able to guarantee that I will receive at least three dissenting opinions, Lord Zhang? ... ... --Ah, he left. That was exhausting, but it's another troublemaker dealt with. Thank you again for the advice, Brother Suger."

U Olga-Marie
    "'Prime Minister of Earth'? As far as I'm aware, blessed Peter and his successors are all men. So, who exactly is this young lady...?"
    Class Skills
    Magic Resistance: C
    Grants protection against magical effects. Cancel spells with a chant below two verses. Cannot defend against magecraft on the level of greater magecraft and Greater Rituals.

Demonstrates high Magic Resistance unusual for figures of his era due to his unwavering piety. However, since it is just averting (evading) the magecraft, fundamentally only Lou will be saved against a wide-range magic attack. Also, it cannot cope with the sacraments of the Church.

Territory Creation: A
    Skill to build a special terrain that is advantageous to oneself as a magus. Creation of a "Temple", which is superior to a "Workshop", becomes possible.

Derived from the anecdotes of Lou Tseng-Tsiang and his family's mausoleumfamily's mausoleum
    Lou's mother died of dropsy when he was eight. His father, Lou Yong-Fong, never remarried and raised his son alone after that. When Qing foreign minister Xu Jingcheng expressed his desire to take a young Lou Tseng-Tsiang with him to St. Petersburg as an assistant, the younger Lou was deeply torn between his filial duty to his father and his duty to cultivate his talents along with his master. This dilemma was not solved until Lou Yong-Fong gave his son his blessing to go west, saying that he still had enough strength to earn a living for himself. Tragically, this would be the last time the two Lou men would meet; Lou Yong-Fong died while his son was abroad. This then leads to an anecdote recorded in the Baidu article on Lou Tseng-Tsiang:
    In 1920, when Lou Tseng-Tsiang was the foreign minister of the Beiyang government, he bought a plot of land at the cemetery of the Catholic Church in Baiwan District, Beijing, and moved the graves of his grandmother and parents there. Contrary to his usual low-key and calm behavior, Lu designed his parents' tombstones personally and carefully. The tomb faces southeast and northwest, with the façade imitating an ancient Greek temple. The four walls of the tomb are inlaid with stone inscriptions of more than fifty people, such as Yuan Shikai, Duan Qirui, Li Yuanhong, Pu Yi, Kang Youwei, etc., who are the foremost members of the Beiyang government and celebrities from all walks of life, in the hope of compensating for his unfulfilled filial piety.1920年陆征祥任北洋政府外交总长时,在北京百万庄天主教教会墓园买了一块地做陆氏家族墓地,并把祖母和 父母的墓迁葬至此。一反平日他做人的低调平和,陆征祥亲自精心设计了父母的墓碑。该墓坐东南朝西北,立面仿 古希腊神庙,墓室四壁镶嵌着北洋政府首要、各界名流如袁世凯、段祺瑞、黎元洪、溥仪、康有为等五十余人的题 词石刻,他希望以此补偿自己未尽的孝心。

, whose construction he heavily contributed to, as well as Abbot Suger's fame as the rebuilder of the Saint-Denis, the cathedral that served as the heart of France during the Middle Ages. However, in Christian doctrine the symbol of "the temple" can also pertain to "the heart of the believer". Therefore the Temple that Lou Tseng-Tsiang constructs is the image of his "ideal China", as well as a monument to his benevolence (仁, rén) that facilitates meeting the needs of those he has pledged to serve.

Personal Skills
    Mana Defense (Light): C
    A sub-species Skill of Mana Defense wherein the magical energy used becomes colored with the light attribute.

The crystallization of Lou Tseng-Tsiang's righteousness (義, ), founded on the theology of light that Abbot Suger developed and zealously incorporated within Saint-Denis's ecclesial architecture. The 'ordinary' light that streams into the believer's heart, transformed into innumerable colors by the grace of God working in him, is reflected outward, turning the cathedral into a structure that is both sanctified and sanctifying.

Sacred Liturgy (Requiem): B+
    Celebration of the Christian sacred liturgy that has become more extraordinary than usual through certain means. The requiem, or Mass for the Dead, is the ideal point of first contactideal point of first contact
    At the very least, Lou seems to think so:
    Quote Originally Posted by Lou, Ways of Confucius and Christ, pp. 64-65
    Let it be said in passing: instead of discussing the Chinese rites*, why did [the Catholic missionaries] not show to all Chinese the incomparable liturgy of the dead, which is perhaps only displayed in all its marvelous and sober grandeur in the churches and cloisters of the monastic Orders?
    *referring to the Chinese rites controversy
    between Christianity and Confucianism, and it is within its mysteries that one finds proof of Lou Tseng-Tsiang's propriety (禮, ).

At this rank, it is possible to employ the Holy Mass as a substitute in situations that require Eastern-style exorcisms or zhèngmíng rituals.

Abbot's Advice: B-
    A Skill superficially similar to Tactician's Advice; however, the contents of the advice given are heavily slanted towards statecraft and civil affairs.

A display of Abbot Suger and Lou Tseng-Tsiang's collective wisdom (智, zhì). Both men were highly-esteemed negotiators related to the Benedictine monastic order who sought to establish a state founded on Christian principles, the sole difference being that the former succeeded and the latter failed in this great undertaking. If Abbot Suger and Abbot Pierre's raw talent were to be taken solely into account, this Skill should be ranked A, but Lou still bears deep mental wounds from the incidents surrounding the Hongxian EmperorHongxian Emperor
    Yuan Shikai served as the second president of the Republic of China, and ruled the Empire of China from 1915-1916 as the Hongxian Emperor. Lou viewed him as a strongman figure, but one ultimately necessary to keep the nascent Republic from falling apart.

Lou was deeply grieved when, contrary to his advice of settling for the title of president-for-life, Yuan founded the Empire of China with himself as its first sovereign, which Lou saw as a regression to the dysfunctional systems of late Qing politics. Adding insult to injury was Lou's nomination as Foreign Minister of this new government. The reinstatement of imperial rule proved unpopular both at home and abroad, driving the Empire and its Emperor to a premature demise.
    , resulting in the current rank.

Noble Phantasm
    Montjoie Shèngwáng: The Golden Flame Long Dreamed of
    Type: Anti-Army Noble Phantasm
    Range: 1-75
    Maximum targets: 900 people

The ultimate demonstration of Lou Tseng-Tsiang's fidelity (信, xìn) to the dictums of his master, late Qing reformist Xu Jingcheng, given form through the support of his brother abbot Suger. The great labor of leading China to Christ through its myriad schools of thought, crystallized into a Noble Phantasm.

A banner Noble Phantasm founded on the concept of the Oriflamme, a royal banner housed within the cathedral of Saint-Denis that carried with it the weight of the king's command. As a stellar symbol representing the sovereign, it has for its Oriental equivalent the star Regulus, which is the symbol of HuangdiHuangdi
    Such is the relationship between Regulus and the Yellow Emperor that most consider the star's Chinese name, Xuān Yuán (軒轅), to be Huangdi's personal name.
    , the Yellow Thearch and patriarch of the Han people. However, this Noble Phantasm's true nature outshines even these two royal stars

Upon True Name Release, an illusory "new star"-- one bearing the meaning of "the conjunction of the star Regulus with the planets Jupiter and Venusthe conjunction of the star Regulus with the planets Jupiter and Venus
    an older theory regarding the identity of that star comes from Kepler, who theorized that that star was the result of a conjunction between the planets Jupiter and Saturn within the constellation of Pisces.

This is the theory that Pope Emeritus Benedict XVI ascribes to in his exegesis of the Matthean nativity account, particularly when tangling with the question of how a single "star" could have led the three wise men to Judea. Jupiter, of course, is the royal planet. While the relation between Saturn and the Jewish people is a bit more obscure, an article that offers a more robust discussion on this topic can be found in the Bibliography.
    "-- appears in the heavens. Everywhere the "star"'s golden light touches becomes a zone of absolute pacification: blades go blunt, violent sentiments fade, harmful Magecraft stops working, and Noble Phantasms' released states are terminated. Additionally, health regeneration is boosted, bad statuses are cleared, and goodwill is fostered among men.

These effects are born not from the force of an implacable character, but the unspoken expectation of humanity and the universe regarding the arrival of their true Master: the true Son of Heaven (天子, tiānzǐ), in whom there is no distinction between sage and king, between the inside and the outsideinside and the outside
    That is to say, the natural fulfillment of the Chinese ideal of nèishèng wàiwàng (內聖外王, sage inside and king outside), a concept first found in the Taoist text Zhuangzi, but which later became heavily associated with Confucianism.

--However. Since this is the brief realization of a dream that did not actually come true, the toll exacted by activating this Noble Phantasm is naturally "Lou Tseng-Tsiang's own life". Considering what this means for him and for the fatherland that he loves, such a price is but a trifling amount.

Miscellaneous Notes
    Bibliography

1. Bai, J. C. (2009). Jesus the Christ as a Jun-Zi in Confucian Perspectives. School of Theology and Seminary Graduate Papers/Theses.
    2. Benedict XVI (2013). Jesus of Nazareth: The Infancy Narratives. Random House, Inc.: New York.
    3. Craig, C. (1993). The Star of Bethlehem. Imprimis. 22(12).
    4. Gignac, D., & West, S. (2018). Let There Be Light: The Incarnation and Gothic Cathedrals. The Gospel Coalition. Retrieved December 31, 2022, from https://ca.thegospelcoalition.org/ar...ic-cathedrals/
    5. Lou, T. T. (1948). Ways of Confucius and Christ (Derrick, M. Trans.). Burns & Oates: London (Original work published 1945).
    6. Sela, S. (n.d.). Saturn and the Jews. Herbert D. Katz Center for Advanced Judaic Studies. Retrieved December 31, 2022, from https://katz.sas.upenn.edu/resources...aturn-and-jews
    7. Theseira, J. A. (2014). Gentle as Jade: Perspectives Upon the Multiple Lives of Lou Tseng-Tsiang. Retrieved from https://doi.org/10.14418/wes01.1.1050

Author's Notes
    Image source: 1, Dynasty Warriors official art

Day 0 of missing our German shepherd

This was supposed to be my second entry to MCaS but I Got LazyTM. I was initially going to do a profile discussing ruinous beauties and their role in maintaining the Human Order, but I got bitten by the inspo bug, so I ended up making another of my sacred cows into a Servant.

The main objectives of this profile is 1) to portray Dom Lou as a junzi, and 2) to show that Confucian ideals find their natural conclusion in Christianity, both of which I think I accomplished quite well. I didn't mean for this profile to get so Christmas-y (or is it Epiphany-y (?)?) along the way, but there you go. In terms of places that could be improved in the future, I'm not quite satisfied with how I tied together the NP, so I might revisit that sometime later. Or maybe not, who nose tbh.

Anyway. Ciao.
    Last edited by Nuclear; January 3rd, 2023 at 07:43 AM.

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle Castellan's Avatar
    “Indeed, it is not a moon without a king. The most splendid and distinguished and handsome and powerful king who has ever come into the world that one - the kindest and gentlest and most humble as well. Conare Mór Mac Eterscélae is his name, and he is the high king of Ireland. There is no flaw in him, not as to form or shape or clothing or size or arrangement or proportion, or eye or hair or whiteness, or wisdom or pleasingness or eloquence, or weapons or equipment or attire, or splendour or abundance or dignity, or bearing or prowess or ancestry. Great the youth of this man, who seems simple and sleepy until he undertakes a feat of arms; but if his ardour and fury are aroused while the Fíana of Ériu and Alba are about him in his house, then there will be no destruction of the hostel. Six hundred will fall by him before he reaches his weapons, and once he has obtained his weapons, six hundred more will fall at the first onslaught. […]
    If he encounters you outside the hostel, as numerous as hailstones or blades of grass or stars in the sky will be your cloven heads and cloven skulls and heaps of entrails that he crushes after he has scattered you about the ridges.”

- Fer Rogain, describing his foster-brother and king Conare Mór in Togail Bruidne Da Derga

Conare Mór (Ruler)

The High King of Ireland in the beginning of the Ulster Cycle. Born and raised with the purpose of taking the High King's seat, Conare was born of a nameless king among the Túatha Dé and trained from birth to be king. Upon taking the throne, it seemed Ireland itself recognized his greatness, for although it never rained once throughout his entire reign, Ireland enjoyed good harvests and great prosperity, and all lies and falsehood were banished in the High King's presence. He was a sacred king the likes of which the island had not seen since Eochaid, wise and just and noble and just a little too perfect...

This was, of course, all part of the plan. Conare's father, a nameless king of the Túatha Dé, had not put Conare into the world to be a High King for all time - he had put him into the world to see what chaos his death would bring. Before he was even old enough to be king, Conare had broken his first geis without any knowledge of it. Over the course of his lifetime, he would break them all. What eventually undid him was family. Conare had set down a prohibition on raiding within the borders of Ireland itself, but when his foster-brothers stood accused of breaking the rule, he allowed them to continue rather than censuring them. His foster-brothers then traveled to Britain, where they hired a local warrior band to conduct a raid on Ireland...specifically, the hostel of Da Derga, the Red God. The land reacted immediately, for those who have received the best of Ireland's blessings will suffer the worst of its wrath. As Conare Mór's prohibition on raiding was broken, the land caught fire from one end to the other, forcing the High King to find shelter in the hostel of Da Derga, the Red God...right as the raiders closed in on it, having picked it as their raiding target. The host of Britons, though it outnumbered the defenders many times over, was eventually beaten back...but in the process, Conare Mór had died, leaving Ireland without a High King, and nobody to fit in his shoes. Eventually, the local kings of the five provinces began to war over the island, and its heroes ground each other down in bloody battles over honor and status.

Personality

Conare lives up to his reputation. Affable, kind and sociable, he seems the spitting image of the "ideal king," and like other ideal kings, the effect seems almost uncanny. However, he can almost seem quite lazy and conceited, like a student who sleeps in before a test, arrives late, failed to read any of the books and yet still got an "A" simply through natural skill. He has a keen eye for the nature of others, but can often seem blind to the intentions of his allies. He harbors a great love for his native Ireland, but he has an almost mournful relationship with the Servants from the island, particularly those from around his time, seeing their heroic legacy, in some way, as his own failure. After all, if Ireland had been a land of peace, there would have been no need for heroes.

Parameters (All Geis Broken): STR C END B AGI D LCK E MAN A NP A

Class Skills

True Name Discernment A: Not only a Skill native to the Ruler class, but among the many feats possessed by Conare Mór was the Feat of Knowing, an ability to tell a person's name, lineage and greatest feat of arms with nothing but a glance. It is very difficult to hide much of anything from his sight.
    Magic Resistance C
    Divinity D: While Conare Mór's father was one of the Túatha Dé, his name was never recorded and his own kingship does not seem to have been particularly noteworthy, hence the low rank.

Personal Skills

High King's Charisma A: Not merely the charisma to lead a nation, but the charisma to make the land itself obey. Great personal magnetism, in addition to the ability to make nearby terrain more advantageous, not too dissimilar from a Caster's Territory Creation. However, the extent to which he can manipulate this advantageous terrain depends on the number of geasa that have been broken over the course of his summoning.

Geas EX: A skill possessed by those burdened with an abundance of geasa, prohibitions on one's behavior or conduct. When summoned into a new era, Conare ór obtains a selection of these prohibitions, some of them unknown to even him. When these remain unviolated, they are a source of great strength, increasing Conare Mór's physical parameters by one rank (STR B, END A, AGI C) and allowing his High King's Charisma to affect more terrain. However, as more of these are violated, his parameters will fall to their base rank or perhaps even below it, and the effect of his Charisma skill will diminish.

Battle Continuation A: Although he would not survive the fateful raid on the Red God's hostel, Conare Mór would be among the last to die there, and his severed head continued to speak even after it had been removed from his body.

Noble Phantasm:

Host of the High King - Slóg In n-Arid Ríg
    Anti-Army A

The host of Conare Mór was unlike any other compiled in the Irish sagas. Even the legendary Fianna of Fionn mac Cumhail could not hope to encompass so many esteemed warriors from across the five provinces of Ireland. Whether they perished in the hostel raid or survived to ascend to greater heights of fame in the aftermath of the Ulster Cycle, they will hear the High King's call all the same if he bids them return. Similar to Jason's Noble Phantasm, it will summon a host of Ulster heroes of variable size in inverse proportion to the amount of broken geasa - the more prohibitions have been broken, the stronger the Noble Phantasm is, and the greater a host of heroes it will summon to defend the High King.

Creator's Notes

Alright, one last bit of Irelandposting before the new year!

The Ulster Cycle doesn't really have a "beginning" or an "end" since it does not have a single author or narrative arc, but if you take the Ulster Cycle as a sort of apocalyptic story of the collapse of Ireland, then it makes sense to start it with the death of a popular High King. It also explains why many of our younger characters, like Cú Chulainn, don't appear in the story itself.

I know Divinity should probably be a personal skill under ye olden rules but I'm still mostly used to the way FGO separates these.

The idea of it being deliberate sabotage is also speculation, but it's curious that all the Irish heroes who are explicitly children of the Túatha Dé end up causing tremendous amounts of problems for everybody else. The Túatha Dé are instigating little shits at heart.

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Conare Mor: No FC? But that aside this is a pretty good sheet. His somewhat lazy personality helps set him apart a little from the usual "ideal king" type (even though he basically is that). I was worried about his NP being an army-summon at first but the detail of it getting stronger with the geasa he breaks is a nice detail to flesh it out.

I've had a devil of a time trying to find one that really fits, but I might just be getting very fussy with the depictions being "right" when I can go for a bit of casual truthiness instead.

And I liked the idea of it essentially being a balancing act - if he hasn't broken his prohibitions, he should be strong enough that his Noble Phantasm doesn't need to enter the conversation. However, if he's at that point when his back is up against the wall, he has a retinue at his disposal that can help him try and get through it, even if he's never going to get "stronger" during that specific summoning. Time is always running out for Conare Mór.

(Incidentally, the name can either mean "Conare the Great" or "Conare the Tall.")

祖 Ancestor
    Caster of the Phantom Demons
    Spoiler:

Name: Jacques Collin de Plancy
    Title(s): Last of the Collin mages,
    Source: Historical Fact, France

Alignment: Lawful Good

Bio:
    To the world Jacques Albin Simon Collin de Plancy was merely an author who covered popular subjects of his time, mainly pertaining to history and the occult. His most famous work was his first, the Dictionnaire Infernal, which catalogued several demons together. A Free thinker who later became a devout Catholic in his life. Today the world would see his occult works as mostly pseudoscience or fiction entirely, but the world is often wrong about these things. Jacques in reality on top of being an author was a genuine magus, albeit one of a long declining family. By his generation, his father was barely able to perform the simplest mysteries and he himself could perform even less than that. So he was left with a prodigious knowledge of the supernatural and an inability to enact it.

Seeing the writing on the wall in regards to his family's future in magecraft he thought that perhaps if his family could no longer use such arts, then perhaps others may use them. And so he began a long path to spread knowledge of his family's arts far and wide, beginning with his family's demonology expertise. Nearly a decade into this plan however he encountered something unexpected. An attempt was made on his life by the magus association, of which he was only saved by the prompt arrival of a church exorcist. Experiencing such a thing shook Jacques to his core and made him reconsider his path. It was only from encouragement from his savior who had heard of his works that he was able to reconsider. The Church in their eternal rivalry with the Magus association viewed the spreading of his occult information as a boon, for it helped strengthen the Church's foundation and weakened the Mystery of the art of demonology making it much less effective. He promptly converted to Catholicism and moved back to France to continue his work fervently. The Church would for the rest of his life guard him in the shadows from assassins from the Magus association for his transgressions, but he didn't care for he had found God. He spent the rest of his days peacefully writing away on history and the mystical, this time foraying into Christian topics and with a greater emphasis on presenting his work as a genuine Catholic perspective.

Wish for the Holy Grail: Jacques's wish is to continue what he did in life. He simply wants to acquire and spread more knowledge of the mystical to the world without much fear of the consequences. If it spreads the ability to perform magic arts then believers may be better armed with the knowledge and control of the supernatural, and if it dilutes the Mystery behind the arts he shares then they no longer threaten mankind.

Parameters:

Strength: E
    Endurance: D
    Agility: C
    Mana: B
    Luck: A
    Noble Phantasm: B+

Class Skills:

Item Construction B++: Through his chronicling of various relics and items his ability to fabricate mystic code class items and holy relics has risen tremendously. He excels at making items with the coloring of the demonic or holy, thus this skill receives ranks up when dealing with recreating items that Jacques has written about in life and when dealing with Holy relics of the church. By using the workshop aspects of his Noble Phantasm he may accelerate the process of tool creation to be a near-instantaneous artform.

Territory Creation -: Caster has had this skill subsumed by his Dictionnaire Infernal Noble phantasm.

Personal Skills:

Summoning B-: Summoning is a magecraft that evokes spiritual bodies from the past, or possibly from the future. Caster is capable of summoning phantoms in the image of the demons he has written about but due to his difficulty with magic in life this skill receives a rank down for all other types of summoning.

Demonization A+: A skill denoting time spent on interpretation or categorization of figures (often polytheistic deities) as beings of more evil or demonic presence. A counterpart to Innocent Monster allowing Caster to edit the saint graph of another figure. Using this skill they are able to add skills up to B rank to an individual as well as various attributes, especially those corresponding to demons. Due to Caster's faith in life this skill receives a rank up when dealing with non-christian figures, allowing the compounding of more skills and attributes upon a target. When combined with Caster's Summoning Skill, this allows Caster after sufficient information on a figure and materials have been attained, to generate a distorted phantom in said figure's image. The imitation phantom, if it consumes the spirit core of the original, may usurp skills or even noble phantasms from them.

Magecraft C++: A skill denoting knowledge of modern thaumaturgy. Jacques while the scion of a declining family, the extensive knowledge he had of the occult he demonstrated in life, has given his meager skills in magic a slight boost. However, when using the Dictionairre Infernal as a focus his skills in magecraft skyrocket.

High Speed Incantation C+: The ability to speak magical incantations at an accelerated speed. While a lower rank than it could be due to Caster's unfamiliarity with directly practicing magic in life, it may also apply a speed up to Caster's writing speed and receives a conditional rank up when he uses it for that.

Noble Phantasm(s):

Name: Dictionnaire Infernal
    Title: Universal Grimoire of the Occult
    Rank: EX (E-A+ depending on the information gathered and catalysts used):
    NP Type: Anti Unit
    Range: 1-10
    Maximum Number of Targets: 100

An embodiment of not just the titular book but a crystalization of Caster's life. Symbolizing the many works that Caster made to chronicle various myths, legends, demons, and supernatural phenomena throughout his life. Acting as a living and revisable record of all that he catalogued over the years, without a limit in terms of information their pages can hold.

The Book serves several functions. Primarily the book contains a pocket dimension/higher order bounded field, that may act as an outstanding workshop on the level of a temple complete with a high-level mana furnace to supplement Caster's own stores, and acts as a repository of relics and phantoms that are based on Caster's writings.

Secondly, the book serves as a magic crest that contains information on how to cast all the magics he's recorded in his writings. Caster while connected to the book may enact any of the mysteries contained within.

Additionally, when outside the book Caster may revise the contents of the higher order bounded field or the information contained in the crest via directly writing onto its pages in order to append what he has witnessed to its archive. This allows learning of additional magic as well as the generation of new phantoms and relics.

Alternatively, Caster may draw upon new abilities by directly storing entities or items within the workshop. Though this comes at the cost of endangering the contents within via sabotage by the foreign elements.

Upon True Name Release, there are two effects that can occur. First Caster may manifest the higher order bounded field externally upon the world manifesting all of his phantoms at once as they unleash an all out attack together on the opponent.

Alternatively he can combine all the phantoms contained within the grimoire, to create an entity not unlike a certain Beast.

A/N: There wasn't much history to go off of for Jacques judging by the Wikipedia article so the biography section is mostly fanfic sadly.
    The core of the idea was to try to create a demonologist servant but I wasn't confident enough to do big names like Mathers or Crowley so I adopted a less known figure but who was decently influential. I like to call him Solomon (False).
    From an old RP I was in that's sadly dead.
    Might be a bit stronger than it should since that war was high level.

- - - Updated - - -

Caster of the Divine Forge
    Spoiler:

Appearance

Brokkr:

Eitri:

Name: Brokkr and Eitri

Title(s): The best smiths in all nine realms

Source: Norse Mythology

Alignment:Chaotic Good and Lawful Good Respectively

Appearance: They look like the pictures shown, except they are wearing more traditional garb fitting of their time period.

Attribute: Earth

Bio:
    Here’s the original myth if you wish to compare and contrast.
    https://en.wikisource.org/wiki/The_Y...th_the_Dwarves
    It all started with a bet, well that’s a tad inaccurate. It started when Loki cut the hair of Thor’s wife, Sif, and was forced to commission the Sons of Ivaldi to replace it alongside two more treasures as recompense by Thor. These items were a replacement for Sif's hair out of gold that would grow as if it were an extension of herself, Freyr's flying ship Skidbladnir and Odin's spear Gungnir. Loki ever proud of what he had wrought boasted that no other dwarf could match what those brothers did. This boiled Brokkr’s blood enough to make him challenge that claim for he had great confidence in his and his brother’s skill to exceed all others. So a wager was made between Brokkr and Loki with the heads of the loser as the price. The brothers forged three wondrous items, making Freyr's golden boar Gullinbursti, the golden ring Draupnir of endless wealth, and the hammer of Thor Mjöllnir. The gods deemed the items they had crafted to have exceeded the three that the Sons of Ivaldi made, despite the trickster god’s attempts at sabotage in the form of a fly. Sure Mjolnir had a shorter handle than intended and thus needed additional items to properly wield even by Thor himself but they managed to please the gods nonetheless. Loki however weaseled his way out of paying with his head for the loss and instead had his mouth sewn shut by the thread Vatare. A simple tale of wondrous craftsmanship capable of reaching the realm of the divine.

But what of their lives outside the myths?

Spoiler:

What are Dwarves exactly? Nature spirits that gained material form by consuming Ymir's flesh when he died. They were still not very intelligent even after this so the Aesir upon discovering them granted them intelligence by imparting some of their power unto them. The reasons for them gifting this to the dwarves is a mystery, but it is not important for this tale, however. What is important is that this power sometimes manifested stronger in some dwarves than others and manifested as the capacity to practice magic. Among some individuals, there were those that could practice such things as high speed divine words or runecraft.

The brothers were not among the dwarves the gods refined the shape of and gifted intelligence to but instead descendants of them. Upon their birth, they both possessed a greater fragment of the divine power that the gods gifted the first of their race. While it wasn't at the level of granting them access to Primordial runes or highspeed divine words, this resulted in them having a higher than average magical potential for their generation, which they further refined their mastery of throughout their lives via training. The two both took to being smiths and fell in love with the craft, however they had different approaches to the art.

The two followed the interpretation of fire as life. And lighting something ablaze to forge it and filling it with magical energy is temporarily giving it life or some facsimile of a soul. Which you can then change by altering the form it's anchored to. And vice versa.

Eitri chose to forge the material to shape the spirit and Brokkr chose to forge the spirit to shape the material. One took up runes and the other took up shamanism. But there was overlap in their skills as well, with both of them using highspeed incantation during their smithing and knowing some of the other’s practice.

They had a friendship that lasted all their lives but there was also a hint of rivalry between the two. They both wanted to prove to the other that their approach was the superior way to craft things. This continued until the wager they were famous for was made. Seeing the wonders that the sons of Ivaldi made drove the brothers to unite their efforts to surpass them.
    Sadly it was at near the end of their lifespans that the wager between them and Loki was made, so they never got the opportunity to make more great wonders. Eitri passed away first and Brokkr soon followed.

And as they met once again on the throne they resolved to be able to continue their life’s work together in the next life and to surpass the legend they had wrought upon the world.

Parameters:

Strength: B

Endurance: D

Agility: C

Mana: A+

Luck: C

Class Skills:
    Item Construction A+++: Item Construction is a Caster-class Skill. It is the Skill to manufacture magical items, from implements of war to items for daily use. Also, this Skill requires time to gather components and manufacture items.
    The brothers during the Norse Age of the Gods crafted wonders that wowed even the gods and cemented themselves as the best smiths in all nine realms. At this rank, they may even create mystic codes and familiars comparable to C-rank Noble Phantasms. The plus modifiers are representative of the increase in their skill when the Noble Phantasm Brokkr’s Wager is activated.

Territory Creation A: Territory Creation is a Caster-class Skill. It is the Skill to build a special terrain that is advantageous to oneself as a magus, such as for the purpose of collecting mana. An ability to create a workshop that equals the brother’s forge and mountain home in Svartálfaheimr. While primarily dedicated to setting up a wondrous smithy the brothers' magical knowledge allows it to double as a magus workshop.

Personal Skills:

Brotherly Bond C+: A subspecies of the skill Combination. Instead of purely giving a boost to combat effectiveness this skill also denotes the ability for an individual to work on projects with another specific individual. This allows wordless communication and coordination between the brothers. This skill receives a rank up when the brothers collaborate on smithing and item construction.

Shapeshift B: An ability inherent to all Dwarves, this allows them to take the forms of various animals or even inanimate objects at extremes. Or well it would have had the brothers not neglected the skill immensely in favor of mastering their craft. They use it to harden their bodies to make their smithing easier and take more human forms to disguise themselves from looking like folklore dwarves. Their aged appearances may look frail but it's just a guise they both have come to favor.

Fjölkyngi A: This composite skill embodies mastery over various kinds of Norse magic. Eitri specialized in Rune Magecraft, Brokkr specialized in shamanism and both brothers have demonstrated skill in high speed incantation. The only area they are lacking in is Seidr (a divination and fate alteration magecraft).

Vartare B+: The thread that was used to seal the god Loki’s lips, after his loss in the wager. This manifests as an autonomous needle and thread that may be used to seal an opponent’s lips (alongside their mental communication) this has applications in stopping incantations, true name release of Noble Phantasms, and even Command Mantras if it targets a master. However, it must hit the target first and would struggle to do so unless the following condition is met. Upon the brothers winning some form of competition or bet against an opponent, the sealing of the opponent's lips happens at lightning speed, almost like an unavoidable curse. In this form it may be avoided with a sufficient luck check, or if it lands it may be gotten rid of given an investment of time.

Construction Acceleration C (A+): The brothers may substitute materials and time in their craft at the cost of increased mana expenditure, though the inverse holds true extended time and access to high-quality materials lessens the cost of their crafting as well as their Noble Phantasm. When using the Brokkr’s Wager Noble Phantasm this skill rises to A+ rank increasing the speed they may achieve and the efficiency of mana expended.

Noble Phantasm:

Name: Brokkr’s Wager
    Title: Three wonders forged, three wonders surpassed
    NP Type: Anti Unit (Self)
    Range: ???
    Maximum Number of Targets: 3

Description: Rather than the forged artifacts themselves this Noble Phantasm is a sublimation of the bet that prompted their forging as well as the act of forging them. The brothers may designate one object of their choice (typically an enemy Noble Phantasm) as a target to surpass and activate this Noble Phantasm. Upon activation this Noble Phantasm temporarily elevates the forging skill of the brothers, restoring them to their peak and allowing their saint graphs to handle the forging of divine constructs, which they may now apply to the process of creating a being or object to surpass their target. Symbolizing their desire not only to exceed their forebears and peers but themselves as well. This NP may be used only three times per summon of the brothers, if they attempt to use it a fourth time their saint graphs will undergo collapse.

The wonders they craft need not be one-to-one recreations of the items they target form or even function, just as long as they can be deemed superior to their target.
    The brothers may use these wonders freely and may designate an inheritor/wielder for each wonder who can keep and wield said works even after the brothers‘ saint graphs expire.

Additional Notes:
    The idea for the NP is that it is taking more of a Godhand route in representing the act itself symbolically (forging legendary items in this case) instead of the King’s Order route of just giving the items from the myths.

5 skills might be pushing it but since they're two dudes I like to think of the brotherly bond skill as a tax skill.

Modifications from Myth:
    Wasn’t really mentioned their skill in magic in the myth but since (in my interpretation at least) they created Noble Phantasms/divine constructs I figured it would be fair game to grant it to them.

Brokkr just handled the bellows in the myth but in my version, they are both full smiths of great skill.

Made this for a grail war RP. Figure I can share it here.
    Somethings might more fit playstyle concerns than lore/myth accuracy but I think it turned out alright.

Let me know if there’s anything to improve.
    Last edited by Gray; December 31st, 2022 at 09:10 PM.

Blog Entries

Source: Claparo-sans

True Name: Lucan
    Place of Origin: Rome (1st Century AD)

Parameters:

END: C

Height: 182cm
    Weight: 110lbs
    Dislikes: Monarchy
    Talent: Writing poems
    Natural Enemy: Nero
    Armament: Bare hands
    Catalyst: Pharsalia

Class Skills:

Item Construction D: Nigh-incapable of creating items, can only create very basic ones.

Territory Creation C: Can create a Poet's Studio lower in rank then a Workshop.

Personal Skills:

De Incendio Urbis B: The sublimation of one of his most famous works, De Incendio Urbis, On the Burning of the City, about the Great Fire of Rome. This manifests in the capacity to control flames at his will, which gain power against any target who is a member of the Monarchy, akin to how it caused the falling out between Nero and Caster.

High-Speed Poem Writing C: The sublimation of his extremely fast and prolific poem writing, notable among his contemporaries. The capacity to produce magical poems extremely swiftly.

Augur D: The sublimation of his role as Augur, granted to him by Nero, so this has massively ranked down due to the fallout. The capacity to read the future through birds, being able to sense catastrophes and dangers, and see what the future holds within the next five minutes, allowing him to prepare.

Noble Phantasm(s):

Pharsalia
    On The Civil War

Type: Anti-Divine

The sublimation of Pharsalia, the epic poem which he wrote about the war between Caesar and Pompey. It was notable for its eschewing of supernatural influence. Thus, as a noble phantasm, it manifests as a spell which weakens magecraft within the field, and weakens entities within the field the less human they are: A full blooded human non-magus with no connection to magic/magical entities would be unaffected, while a divine/demonic/fae.... magus with massive connections to magical entities would be nigh-unable to fight.

Lore: Marcus Annaeus Lucanus (39-65 AD) was a Roman poet who was noted for his extremely fast writing speed. He was also noted for his epic poem, Pharsalia, about the civil war between Gaius Julius Caesar and Pompey, which notably eschewed and ignored supernatural influence, unlike those of his contemporaries.

Personality: A seemingly sardonic and lighthearted person who loves writing, he holds a much darker side: he utterly abhors any form of monarchy and allies of monarchy, and will do whatever he can to destroy it permanantly, no matter the cost to him or his allies. Thus, naturally his wish for the Holy Grail is to undo all monarchy.

Relationships:

Livy: "A historian under the palm of the emperor? Pathetic."

Livia: "You should never have been empress."

Nero: "Don't try to hide your wretchedness, old friend."

Locusta: "The Emperor's pet poisoner. How utterly quaint."

Nero Alter: "The true crimes of you, finally shining through."

Blog Entries

Source: Wallha

Class: Lancer
    True Name: Aethelthryth
    Alignment: Neutral Good
    Place of Origin: England (7th Century)
    Stars: 5/5

Parameters:

END: A
    AGI: B

Height: 171cm
    Dislikes: Pushy people
    Talent: Being a Saint
    Natural Enemy: Saint Catherine
    Armament: A long staff
    Catalyst: Summoning at a church she founded

Class Skills:

Magic Resistance D+: Naturally she repels magic at the same level as an amulet, but thanks to her status as saint, Judeo-Christian magecraft is far easier to ignore.

Personal Skills:

Isle of Ely B: The sublimation of the isle of Ely, which was an island gifted to Ruler as a wedding present. This allows her to claim territory that she walks through as a part of her own territory unless another has claimed it. As a visual effect, her areas are seperated from that which isn't her by water.

Saint B: A relatively famous saint, she gains this skill bestowing upon her "Automatic HP regen", her favorite of the possibilities which she could collect.

Between the Tides A: The sublimation of her memorization of the times at which the tide rose and sank, which allowed her to successfully escape. The capacity to control the tides to her will, raising her staff to raise or lower water levels at her will. She also has minor control over water.

Noble Phantasm(s):

Ethelthred's Stow
    Oh Key To Sanctity, Provide Shelter

Type: Anti-Fortress
    Range: 30 meters

The sublimation of the time in which she transformed her staff into an ash tree to rest under. Ash seeds are known as the Key to Heaven, as the trees reach high enough that they are called the Gate. Together with her status as a Saint, this allows her to utilize her staff as a Pillar to Heaven: In other words, a duplicate Tower of Light akin to Rhongomyiad, although much weaker due to its false and artificial status. When the true name is called, the staff pierces forth with a brilliant light which eliminates all evil.

Lore: Aethelthryth (636-679) was a Princess of East Anglia who became a saint thanks to her founding many monasteries. She was gifted the Isle of Ely as a wedding present, which became useful when she had to flee from her second husband, Ecgfrith, as she used her knowledge of the tides there to flee, transforming her staff into an ash tree along the way.

Personality: A kind and serene person, she loves aiding others, and is shocked by her class, wishing that she could be summoned in another class. She abhors those who are manipulative, finding them the "only worthy targets" of her staff. Her wish for the Holy Grail is to be able to manifest as Ruler.

Relationships:

St. Catherine: "You're Saint Catherine?... Too manipulative for my taste."

Locusta of Gaul: "Ethelred's Stow! Fall before me, horrible poisoner!"

Joan of Valois: "How were you able to live with your father?"

Anna Kommene: "... I am truly so sorry."

Puteri Gunung Ledang: "You made a good choice to try to teach him."

Wyrd oft nereð unfǽgne eorl, þonne his ellen déah... Skull's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Huh, was not expecting to see Æthelthryth here of all people. Guess it just goes to show nobody is too obscure for this site~
    "Here's a bangin lil' tune about takin' on The Man!"

(Check out my Super Special Awesome Servant Compendium here)

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Skull View Post
    Huh, was not expecting to see Æthelthryth here of all people. Guess it just goes to show nobody is too obscure for this site~
    And a pretty cool Nasu-esque stretch for her NP.

Blog Entries
    late comment time!

Nuclear: i love it. both barely qualify imo but what you created here is truly wonderful. the way you integrate your additional information recently and especially with your academic creator notes, it feels really profound. You already felt like someone that should work for TM and now it feels even more so, because this feels like a pitch for new servants. reading your sheets is always a good time.

Conare Mor: you did great with someone that has not much going for him in legend, i suppose. A skill that comes to mind is one BnEl15's skills...something something calamity? A skill for those that, well, brings bad luck to everyone around when the owner dies. Feels fitting for the sheet.
    "Let's see the color of your coin, my friend."

Behold my vault of Heroes.
    Where the Heavens and the Abyss breath the Music of Humanity.

The King's duty is to provide. And provide, I shall.
    University of Formatting | Gallery of Potential | Memorandum of the Extra Class Kings

Our Kingdom will grow. And we shall know each citizen.
    Create-a-Servant 4 soon.

夜属 Nightkin
    Blog Entries
    Caster of animal kingdom

Subspecies - Homo Sapiens Masterus. Species - Homo sapiens. Family - Hominid. Squad - Primate. Class - Mammal. Subtype -- Vertebrate. Type - chordate. Kingdom - Animal. I am Homo Servantus Casterus. I listen to your orders.

True Name: Alfred Brehm
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Place of Origin: Germany
    Armament: Book, hunting rifle

STRENGE — C
    ENDURANCE — B
    AGILITY — B
    MANA — A
    LUCK — B
    NP — C

Class skills:

Territory Creation(B)

The skill of creating a special area that is beneficial to oneself as a magician, for example, to collect mana. Caster is able to create a zoologist's office

Item Construction(D)

Caster is able to create simple charms from the bones, fangs, feathers, and claws of animals.

Personal skills:

Shapeshift(B)

That Skill refers to both borrowing bodies and appearance change. This skill is supported by Caster's NP. The caster can take the form of any animal known to him. He can grow claws, change the structure of his eyes so that he can see in the dark, grow wings, get poisonous fangs, grow spider warts and more.

Nature knows how to surprise. Even simple creatures that do not own magic sometimes amaze the imagination ... do you have imagination, Homo Sapiens Masterus?

Knowledge of animal nature(A)

A skill similar to Animal Dialogue. Caster is able not only to understand the language of animals, but also to understand their biology. He is able to read the languages of animal bodies, knows their weak points and so on. He can read the languages of the human body - people in Custer's understanding are animals, although he did not write about them in his book.

It's very easy to read if you know what animals are capable of. Tigers attack from ambush. Hippos are aggressive towards strangers in their territory. Knowledge is power

Noble Phantasm:

Tierleben
    All animals of the world
    B

Caster's Magnum Opus, which allowed him to leave his mark on history. It is a book with which Caster himself is summoned. This book is the source of all his strength and at the same time his weakness - the destruction of the book will seal all his personal skills. This book contains all the information about the species that exist on Earth, including creatures that have become extinct in human history, such as the passenger pigeon, the dodo, the Steller's cow, and so on. Caster's skills expand to include all of the species listed in the book, but he can add to it by adding the species he has discovered to the book. When activated, Caster is able to release all of the species contained within the book, which become Ghost Beasts. The caster should use the activation with caution, because the killed released beasts will disappear from the book.

Description:

Dislikes: Poachers, senseless cruelty, including animal

Caster’s True Name is Alfred Brehm German zoologist and traveler, who entered the history of natural science as the author of the famous popular science work "Animal Life".

Brehm is a weirdo. He can address the master as Homo Sapiens Masterus, and call himself Homo Servantus Casterus, and similarly he addresses other servants. Despite this trait, which can cause him to be confused with a Berserker-class Servant, Caster is not insane, just slightly eccentric. He is hungry for knowledge, he is interested in the world of magic, especially the world of magical species, like dragons, unicorns and so on. Despite his love of animals and nature, Brehm is still not a radical conservationist. He does not read hunting, and for him the world of nature is dangerous to forget about such a useful thing as a hunting rifle. He despises cruelty, even if it comes from animals. In general, he will only attack in self-defense.

Relations

Charles Darwin — I am honored to speak with you, Homo Sapiens Darwinus. I think you have done more for humanity than I have. Do not pay attention to evil rumors. They are like hoverflies: they only try to appear more dangerous than they really are.

Tokugawa Tsunayoshi — Canis Servantus Berserkerus, what was all this madness for? Your cruelty cannot be justified. Do you want to make an animal paradise? Was it worth it to turn the lives of your subjects into hell?

Notes: Art has been a problem lately. I hope the next one doesn't give me such problems.

Blog Entries
    Brehm: So he's basically Nrvnqsr? I can't help but feel there'd be more interesting/unique avenues to go for a biologist Heroic Spirit than that, and if there aren't maybe someone else would be more worth slotting up as a Servant. Nothing really wrong with this sheet but it seems to be filling a niche that already exists in canon rather than doing much different.

Conare Mor: you did great with someone that has not much going for him in legend, i suppose. A skill that comes to mind is one BnEl15's skills...something something calamity? A skill for those that, well, brings bad luck to everyone around when the owner dies. Feels fitting for the sheet.
    My favorite ones are honestly the ones where it's like getting blood from a stone unless you're into some of the really obscure sagas. Ferdiad kinda fits in the same mold for me where it's very hard to do anything with him except literally make him "Cú Chulainn but with super-tough skin instead" unless you dive into some of the Ferdiad-centric stories, and there are a couple of those.

Although seeing people make workable sheets out of Aoife still makes me very impressed, there's even less written about her than about Conare Mór.

(He said, having a half-written thing for an Avenger/'Alter Ego' Aoife somewhere...)

And having looked the Skill up, I think you could definitely use it, but I think Conare's baseline Luck should just be really low, guy managed to break like 11 geasa in one night.