Results 11,581 to 11,600 of 12386

Thread: Create-A-Servant 3

失敗作の神 God of Failed Work Spelror's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    aniki servant without forest fairy sanshin? I'm disappointed

Quote Originally Posted by Shezum3 View Post
    Grand Foreigner

Do you think this is a good solution? I advise you to think a lot. You don't want to see the death of time?

Class: Foreigner
    True Name: Howard Phillips Lovecraft
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Place of Origin: America
    Armament: his body

STRENGE — ?
    ENDURANCE — ?
    AGILITY — ?
    MANA — ?
    LUCK — C
    NP — EX

Class skills:

Existence Outside the Domain(EX)

Class skill of Foreigners. His skill is very high, as the Outer Gods he contracted with are, in essence, the creators of all creation.

Territory Creation(B)

The skill of creating a special area that is beneficial to oneself as a magician, for example, to collect mana. Foreigner can build a Mansion similar in architecture to New England mansions. However, in this Mansion, various kinds of gravitational anomalies, space distortions and the appearance of various creatures are not uncommon. Foreigner himself does not perceive all this as something strange or unusual.

Item Construction(D)

A skill that allows you to create magical items. Foreigner is able to create... only his stories and written notes.

Personal skills:

Creeping Chaos(A)

This skill is a gift from Nyarlathotep. Foreigner has inhuman biology. He can change his body as he pleases, giving rise to tentacles, claws, extra eyes, mouths, and more. He can also digest the body of living beings, and this process is more instinctive.

Because of this skill, it is very difficult to kill a Foreigner. He can regenerate indefinitely. To kill him, one very powerful attack is needed, like one sword of a certain King of Heroes. Also, this skill allows the Foreigner to change his parameters depending on the current form.

I could have asked for more. Turn my body into planets, galaxies, even a new universe. But then I would have paid a very high price. The outer gods never refuse requests, but always demand payment. Keep this in mind, Master, if you decide to ask them for anything.

Key and Gate(C)

A skill gifted by Yog-Sothoth. Thanks to him, Foreiner is able to move to any point on the earth, opening any door. Foreigner is limited only by the Earth and he cannot move to someone else's house without the invitation of the owner of the house.

It's very impolite to break into someone's house without being invited. Even the Outer Gods respect the rules of etiquette. Otherwise, we wouldn't be talking to you right now.

Grand Foreigner(A)

Foreigner was not the first to make a contract with the Outer Gods. But Foreiner was the first to reach the center of the Universe, see the Blind Idiot God, speak with Yog-Sothoth himself, survive the meeting with Nyarlathotep and describe the Dreamlands. He is able to find out the true name of their Outer gods when meeting with other Foreigners, moreover, he has resistance to their attacks.

Many minds think that the Outer Gods treat people like ants. The comparison is not entirely correct. I would say that they look at people as we look at some savages who do not know many technologies. Just as we are neither good nor evil to savages, so the Outer Gods are neither good nor evil to us. We can bring blankets to the savages, but they may contain parasites that the savages are susceptible to. So are the gifts of the Outer Gods.

Noble Phantasm:

The Silver Key
    Gateway to Unknown Kadath
    EX

It is a silver key that Foreigner prefers to hide. Whenever Forrainer falls asleep, he travels to the Dreamlands. His travels in that world can last any amount of time - in reality, his sleep will take only a moment.

The Silver Key, on the other hand, allows Foreigner to open the door to the Dreamlands, releasing its inhabitants into reality. Huge four-armed gugs. Silent nightgaunts. Ghouls that eat dead bodies. Cunning and gluttonous zoogs. And other equally dangerous creatures. However, that's not all this NP can do. The longer the gates of the silver key are open, the more reality will begin to distort, until the Earth itself becomes part of the Dreamlands.

Description:

Likes: Sonia Greene, tea, sleep, a quiet measured life, write stories
    Dislikes: Violators of his quiet life, rude people,
    Natural enemy: August Derleth

Foreigner's true name is Howard Phillips Lovecraft, space horror science fiction writer and explorer. He and August Derleth, a descendant of Earl D'Erlette, Robert Howard, Clark Smith, Robert Barlow, Zelia Bishop studied the Outer Gods, found and translated the Necronomicon from Arabic, they were also able to divert public attention from the events in Dunwich, Innsmouth and Arkham, not without the help of the Association of Mages.

Lovecraft looks like a sickly-looking, thin and pale man. He is a little absent-minded in everyday life, sometimes hovers in the clouds, he is almost not surprised at anything and generally keeps his emotions under control.

He lives by the upbringing of early 20th century America. Lovecraft is polite, intelligent and educated. However, Howard has a very gloomy outlook on life. Lovecraft may seem racist and anti-Semitic, but these are all products of his social phobia. He is a introvert and misanthrope, far from allowing everyone into his social circle.

Master should remember that the good disposition of Lovecraft must also be earned. Howard is not eager to fight, he appreciates a quiet life. It should also be remembered that the best way to piss off Lovecraft is to insult Sonia Greene in front of him. Lovecraft himself is somewhat sentimental

He refers to the Outer Gods he has contracted with as Trinity. God the first is Nyarlathotep, Creeping Chaos, who almost killed Lovecraft at the first meeting with him. Howard doesn't have much respect for him. The second god is Yog-Sothoth, Keeper of the gates. Lovecraft speaks of him in a more positive way, calling him his best interlocutor. The third god is the Demon Sultan Azathoth. However, Lovecraft himself deliberately suppresses his gift, since it is difficult to expect anything "good" from the Blind Idiot God. If he accepted this gift, it would be a flute that would cause great disasters to play. Alas, Lovecraft cannot refuse the contract with Azathoth, but Nuclear Chaos doesn’t even notice that his gift is not being used.

Relations

Sonia Greene — My dear Sonya... I am very sorry that you had to go through all this. Alas, you see only a shell of the former me

August Derleth — August... these creatures are lying to you! They aren’t the Elder Gods, they are Creeping Chaos itself! I won't confuse it with anything! He gives you the illusion of safety! There is no absolute good and absolute evil in this world. Only indifference rules the world. Why don't you want to accept this truth.

Others Foreigners — I wonder... I wonder how much you asked for help that even the Outer Gods responded to it. However, you should not consider yourself the chosen ones - as it is easy to receive a gift from them, it is also easy to lose it.

About Necronomicon — This book? Why is everyone so sure that in all the ancient books is necessarily absolutely infallible truth? I confess that my friends and I were also victims of this delusion. The Necronomicon was written by a man, and people are so unreliable in terms of storing and transmitting information. On my journey, I have interacted with Tawil at-U'mr and several other Outer Gods. If you do not take into account alien thinking and lack of empathy, then you can conduct a dialogue with them, which is at odds with what Abdul wrote about them. I am not saying that the Necronomicon is completely false, I am saying that any information should be filtered

- - - Updated - - -

I will upload the image later
    Call it bias but this feels pretty generic.

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Lazy Yog View Post
    Call it bias but this feels pretty generic.
    I don't get the mentality of people who suddenly pop in to comment on a post from like 70 pages ago.

夜属 Nightkin
    Blog Entries
    Well, then I was covered. But I don't regret anything

JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Holy shit lmao, that’s a year and a half ago, did Nine post that to Reddit or something?

夜属 Nightkin
    Blog Entries
    Hell knows

祖 Ancestor
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Vididii View Post
    Holy shit lmao, that’s a year and a half ago, did Nine post that to Reddit or something?
    No i didn't i swear.

I've come back to the site after almost a year, apologies.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors
    Blog Entries

Source: Miesoyo

Class: Archer
    Other Classes: Berserker, Caster
    True Name: Vayu
    Alignment: Neutral Good
    Place of Origin: Indian Mythology
    Stars: 5/5

Parameters:

STR: B
    END: C
    AGI: B
    MGI: B
    LCK: C
    NP: A

Height: 181cm
    Weight: 110lbs
    Dislikes: Being tied down
    Talent: Air
    Natural Enemy: Namazu
    Attribute: Sky
    Traits: Male, Divine, Weak to Enuma Elish
    Armament: A bow and arrow
    Catalyst: A vial of air from atop a Himalayan mountain

Class Skills:

Independent Action A: As one who is independent of the other gods, Archer naturally gains a high rank of this skill.

Magic Resistance A+: Resistance to magic that is fittingly high for a powerful deity of the Age of Gods.

Personal Skills:

Marut A: The Maruts, storm spirits that were described as being created by Archer. This skill allows Archer to manifest them as clouds of lightning and of thunder that crackle around his arrows in a way akin to a Mana Burst. This can also be used via physical contact, though due to Archer's class he prefers using his bow.

Mukhya Prana B: Archer's status as the "God of Prana", or the God of Life's Breath. His every breath rapidly recuperates his Mana, fitting for the entity said to be the god of it. He can also reduce the intake and increase the outtake of mana on enemies, in a way akin to weakening their lungs to require more
    prana
    breaths
    , to the point of theoretically even destroying them.

God of Wind A: Archer's Divine Authority as a God of Wind, though naturally degraded as a Servant. This manifests as a skill, allowing Archer to freely control the winds around him, directing his arrows perfectly, or trapping enemies in circles of winds, or even using targeted winds to weaken enemy defences.

Noble Phantasm(s):

Sarvasamarthac Mukhya Prana
    The God Who Keeps Life Within The Body

Type: Anti-Army
    Range: 100 meters
    Max Targets: 100 target

It was said that when Archer saw Hanuman was hurt by Indra, he left the earth, taking all the air and ozone with him. Animals and humans were both suffocated and rapidly died, nearing extinction before the gods were able to convince Archer to return. This manifests as his noble phantasm. He utilizes an arrow shot with the property of "absorption", the arrow rapidly absorbing all the air and mana within the area around its point.

Lore: Vayu was the Indian deity who controlled the air, the wind, and breathing. In his most famous myth, all the gods of the bodily functions had a contest about who was most important. Each god left, one at a time, but the human survived without them, if unable to use that function. Then Vayu left and all the other ones were pulled off with him, stopping just barely before they all left and the human died.

Personality: A serious and stern person. He views his duties as god of the wind with a firm sense of responsibility. However, he enjoys it when he gets a chance to take a break and relax a bit, tending to soar up into the atmosphere to get a good look at the changes of the world. His wish for the grail is to be able to reincarnate.

Relationships:

Namazu: "Stuck to the earth, huh? Must be boring."

Karna: "So Surya put in a lot of effort, huh?"

Gandhari: "You. I like you. So, where did you get those eye-smiting powers?"

Rama: "So you're my son's best friend? Interesting to meet you."

Tilottama: "I wonder if that was truly worth doing, but... I suppose you were impressive enough."

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries

after 7 month of procrastination...

"Hmm, hmm, hmm..."
    "What, what're you staring at?"
    "If you've got that much time to spare, why not go on a walk with me?"
    "Here, how about I tell you an old tale... One as old as the mountains itself? Howsthat sound?"
    "Excellent! Now, let's go!"
    The man fiddles with his walking stick. It falls the the ground with a soft thud.

First Ascension

Second Ascension

Third Ascension

Final Ascension

Parameters
    Class Voyager
    Eligible Classes Caster
    True Name Yi
    Aliases Count Yi, Fei the Great
    Origin Chinese Mythology
    Height/Weight 182cm/85kg
    Alignment Lawful Neutral
    Traits Humanoid, Male, Homindae Servant
    Attribute Human

STR END AGI MAN LCK NP
    C- A++ D+ EX D- B+

Likes Travelling, Moving about, New Experiences
    Dislikes Staying put for long periods of time, Repetitiveness, Pillaging, Responsibilities
    Talent Walking around, Recording his every sight
    Natural Enemy None at the Moment
    Armaments His shawlcape, his walking sticksword
    Catalysts Any fragment of the original manuscript of the Classics of Mountain and Seas, The presence of any entity recorded in the Classics of Mountain and Seas

~Passive Skills~

Class Skills

Territory Creation - :
    This skill is combined into his Noble Phantasm, hence it is labelled as "Rankless"

Divinity - :
    This skill is combined into the skill "Projection: Sword of Forthcoming", hence, it is labelled as "Rankless".

Projection: Sword of Forthcoming B- :
    A false image of the sword used by the Yellow Emperor Xuanyuan. The mere invocation of the sword's name can bring about miracles, hence it is sealed by the Yellow Emperor himself to prevent the misuse of it.
    There are three conditions for the bestowment of this skill:
    One must be a descendant of the Yellow Emperor,
    One must be alive in the period of the Age of Gods,
    and One must perform merit worthy of judgement of the Sword itself.
    Once the three conditions are met, the sword will transform into a desired form to aid the user.
    When Yi uses it, it transforms into True Ether storage tanks and generators to allow Yi to actively use his Noble Phantasm.
    The skill has a lower rank due to Yi being a distant relative of the Yellow Emperor.

~Active Skills~
    Active Skills

Wilderness Survival C++ :
    As an adventurer, Yi would often face attacks and ambushes, as well as negative effects brought about by the surroundings. He would be able to recover quickly from light ailments.
    This skill has a passive effect of Magic Resistance C+.

Animal Communication A :
    While resolving the Great Flood, Yi had to communicate with the animals around him for their aid. He may not be able to convey very complex nuances, but he is proficient in various tongues.

Wanderlust: Spirit of the Lands EX :
    So far, he was the only man to have interacted with all the animals, the plants, and the terrains of Mythological China.
    There were many attempts made to replicate this act, like that of Gan Bao's
    Soushen Ji
    "In Search of the Supernatural"
    , or Wang Jia's
    Shiyi Ji
    "Researches into Lost Records"
    They may have had major insights on Mythological China's wildlife and terrain, but ultimately, they were
    what they had imagined
    written way after these Mysteries have faded
    Hence, there truly was only one man who had actually walked through the lands and interacted with the beings there.
    There truly was only one man who has recorded down
    what he saw
    the truth
    "Ehh? All I did was walk around and make new friends, though?"
    He shrugs it off with a carefree grin.

~Noble Phantasm~
    Noble Phantasm

"I... I couldn't have possibly done it all by myself. Everyone, your wishes, your will, I shall shoulder them."

山海纪行
    Travelogue of Mountains and Seas
    Shanhai Jixing

The Classics of Mountain and Seas. Alongside with the Book of Changes and The Inner Canon of the Yellow Emperor, it is hailed as one of the three great records of Mythological China.
    However, many doesn't know of how this early geological record arose. Most thought its author had a fantastic imagination, others simply thought that it was an otherworldly tale.
    But all had never known how all the records of these creatures were collected.

"Wow, such a pretty flower! It's a shame you're stuck here. Wanna go on an adventure with me?"
    "Uwa, My name's Zhuyu! Please use it next time."
    "Alright, got it. Let's go then, I'll show you the world."
    Yi had taken the flower and a bit of soil, and weaved it into his shawl (of course, with the flower's permission). And then he walked.
    And walked. And met a lot of animals and plants. And his shawl grew into the size of a cape.
    With every living being, he had asked them:
    "What are your dreams?"
    There was a myriad of answers, but the most common one was:
    "I want to be remembered. I want to truly exist."
    "Alright."
    "Just come along with me. We'll see the world together."

This Noble Phantasm acts as a catalysts of sorts, and when garners enough mana, is able to summon these creatures out.
    The shawl includes catalysts like: The feather of a certain phoenix, The claw of the Hakutaku, and a fragment of an arrow used by Yi the Sunfeller.
    The amount of mana used depends on the quality of the Spirit Origins of the summoned. Temporary-used plants and animals would require lower amounts or mana, and well-known, strong Servants like the Oryou, or Yi the Sunfeller, would require naturally huge amounts of mana to summon and sustain.
    This Noble Phantasm can also act as an activated attack, where Yi summons as many creatures as possible for an all-out frontal assault, instead of Yi's common use for this Noble Phantasm for summoning creatures for longer periods of time.

~Backstory and Personality~
    Background and Personality

Yi is a generally carefree man who enjoys wandering about the place, so one shouldn't worry when he disappears for prolonged periods of time. He is a pacifist at heart, and refuses to enter unnecessary conflict, with his life "ending" with one. Yi is also very passionate about traveling, and would love to share his experiences and listen to others' as well. He is a happy-go-lucky man, leaving every issue to resolve last-minute. However, he would prioritize his family first, and would not let harm be in their way.

Yi's early life was not known, only that he was part of Emperor Yao's court, and accompanied Yu the Great in his endeavors to resolve the Great Flood, in the process befriending many creatures. He had authored the Classics of Mountains and Seas: Chapters of the Five Mountains during the 13 years of deluge resolving (and gaining the Surname of Ying, which would be taken up by several other generals and kings after him) and many more which he spent wandering alone, before returning to the Xia Empire, where he reunited with Yu the Great, where he revealed that his life was about to end. After a dispute with the king, Yi was immediately forced up the throne, which caused displeasure between the Xia people, as Yu's son, Qi, was a more popular and wise ruler. And so, one night, Yi called Qi into his chambers...
    "I want you to kill me," The old man said to the man in his prime
    "Why? You are a wise man who has seen many things."
    "I am a batty old man who does nothing but walk and see. I am not meant to be a ruler. Let me be free by removing my burden and my title. The people love you, and you are a bright child. You will shine."
    "..."
    "But don't actually kill me, ok? I just wanna fake my death, kiddo."
    And on the next day, Qi publicly announced that Yi was a traitorous king who had usurped his position by threatening his father with the death of his people. Under a grand spectacle, Yi was "killed" by the Imperial Guards, and his body was given a proper burial. At the dead of night, Yi rose from his grave and flew into the immerging horizon, never to be found again. His shawl, the only artifact found, had contain extra chapters recording his travels at the Lands Beyond the Seas.
    The world and the people had marked him as a unpopular symbol, and he did not enjoy such high popularity achieved by Yu the Great and Houji, the Lord of Millet, but when ask on his opinions on it:
    "I didn't really care. I just did what I hoped to do, and I left with no regrets. Let time be rewound and I would still do it." The man fiddled with his walking stick.

~Relationships~
    Relationships

Voyager Servants: A journey that you've been on as well? I'd love to hear them.
    Servants from the Servantverse: Woah, I'd like to go visit sometime... you gotta inform me about this Saber Wars thing.
    Voyager I, II, as well as other space related servants. : To Space? The void above us? How Interesting? Tell me more about it!
    Non-Hominidae Servants: Hm, I swore I've seen you somewhere... Oh well.
    Tamamo-no Mae, Daji: Aren't you sure I've seen you before? That's another fox? There's actually one more other fox and all three of you are supposed to be different? This is... confusing, but I'll take it.
    Kuzunoha: Goodness, what's with the nine-tailed foxes here...?
    Houyi: It's been so long, and you still gaze at the moon... also, whats with the obsession with mistletoe anyway..?
    Shi Huang Di (Lostbelt): This guy... he're supposed to be my descendant... right? *Yi looks at you with a trepid look, while shivering all over.*
    Shi Huang Di (Lostbelt), after Yi reaches Max Ascension: Oi, kiddo, I've heard you on a book-burning rampage? Did you burn my stuff?! You didn't? Good.
    Nongyu: Hm, so you're the girl that carries my name... I like this one, let's go on a walk... ... ...Aye, you're too fast! Let this old man catch up! *Yi was left in the dust after Nongyu practically flew through the hallways in a teasing manner.*
    Xiaoshi: I get that you're wedded to my little girl, but still, you gotta stand up and move around! You can't be just sitting there and doing paperwork, it's bad for your spine!
    Nongyu and Xiaoshi, on 3rd Ascension: Eh...? My little girl's a phoenix... a literal one, and you're a dragon... *Yi remains stunned for a long moment, and snatched a feather and scale from his shawl.* You... want em back? *Yi presents her feather and his scale and is refused.*
    Oryou: Hm, I've heard you're acquainted with Yu, you should go meet him now, something urgent, yea.
    Qin Ershi: You're that fool that pointed to a deer and called it a horse, huh? Didn't your dad bring you hunting or something? The greatest documenter of animals local and aboard only for his descendant to not recognize such a simple animal! Shame!
    Yu the Great: So, we meet again. How were the times without me? Even Houji... I hoped I could see him before he left... *Tears well up in their eyes as they looked back on their past.*

~Bond Craft Essence~
    Bond Craft Essence

The Sunrise I Saw On That Day

I have finished walking past this terrain, a vast ocean lies before me.
    And I know... built along the coast of the sea... That simple kingdom, it was where it all started.
    It seems that I have simply walked a huge loop again.
    Oh well, while there's more land beyond the ocean, I think I should go back.
    It's been a long while since I've seen those idiots, after all.
    The sun sets on this little adventure.
    And the sun rises on another.

Blog Entries
    I can't quite put my finger on what it is, and I'm a little embarrassed that I can't elaborate, but as a character, this guy is definitely my favourite sheet from you so far.

Fate\last call
    night, dawn, and the birth of stars

╘══════════════════╕
    Characters
    Dictionary
    Poll
    Recent: Ch. ■
    next arc: Spring 2024

Blog Entries

Class: Rider
    Other Classes: Berserker, Archer
    True Name: Hatakachafa
    Alignment: Neutral Good
    Place of Origin: Choktaw Mythology
    Stars: 5/5

Parameters:

STR: A
    END: B
    AGI: B
    MGI: C
    LCK: E
    NP: A

Height: 187cm
    Weight: 120lbs
    Dislikes: Proving oneself, poison
    Talent: Hunting
    Natural Enemy: Locusta of Gaul
    Attribute: Earth
    Traits: Humanoid, Male, Weak to Enuma Elish
    Armament: A blowgun and a bow-arrow pair
    Catalyst: A scrap of wolf fur

Class Skills:

Riding A+: At this rank, Rider can be in perfect sync with whatever mount he is riding.

Magic Resistance A+: As one who lived in the Reverse Side for a long time and who slayed many powerful Phantasmal and Divine Beasts, he naturally gains a very high rank, making him practically impervious to modern magecraft.

Personal Skills:

Cave to the Reverse Side EX: The cave which Rider entered while fleeing the enemy warriors, which unbeknownst to him was one of the Passageways to the Reverse Side. As a skill, Rider becomes capable of slipping back into it, resaturating himself with Mana while being "on a different plane" as any attackers and thus being hard to attack.

Beast-Slayer A++: Rider was an extremely noted beast-slayer who slew numerous beasts of assorted types, whether spirits or Phantasmal Beasts. This skill enhances his power against any type of beast, ranging from the Evils of Humanity to a Phantasmal Beast to a spirit of any kind and even to certain maguses.

Howl of Eternal Lamentation D: The howl that Rider did after learning about the death of his soon-to-be-bride. This howl was imitated by his wolf companion and became the reason why wolves howl. As Berserker, this would be a Noble Phantasm. but as Rider, its effects are much weaker, only an aura of depression encircling him, as well as a Sanity-attacking Howl.

Noble Phantasm(s):

First Brother Wolf
    My Dearest Friend, We're On The Hunt Again

Type: Summon
    Range: 5 meters
    Max Targets: 1 target

Rider's dearest friend and steed, the Father of all Wolves, an ancient Divine Beast Rider befriended within the Reverse Side who went on to supposedly be the forefather to all wolves. As a noble phantasm, Rider manifests the Wolf, a titanic five-meter wolf that Rider works with in perfect sync. This wolf can, naturally due to his status as "father to all wolves", manifest other wolves out of mana, glowing silver projections attacking his prey. He can also draw on the skills associated with wolves such as ridiculous hearing and sight and Military Tactics.

Universal Danger-Slayer
    No Matter The Threat, I Shall Win

Type: Anti-Unit
    Range: 50 meters

Rider faced down numerous dangers, from ancient ghosts and telepathic shapeshifters to cyclopsi and giant eagles, but always prevailed with the help of his weapons and his ally. This concept manifests in the form of a single attack that can be launched from any of his weapons. This attack is a "morphing attack" that takes on whatever characteristics would maximise its power against the target, reshaping itself from merely an arrow or a dart to just about anything.

Lore: Hatakachafa was a Choctaw folkloric figure revered as the God of Wolves and the God of Hunting. He was once a Choctaw warrior, but he had never killed an enemy of the people during Wartime and as such wasn't given an adult name, and wasn't allowed to marry. This became a problem, as he fell in love with a beautiful maiden and she with him. So Hatakachafa went to war, but during a battle as he was fleeing into a cave, he wound up in the Reverse Side. Here he had many adventures, defeating assorted types of magical entities and befriending a titanic wolf. But when he was able to return, he learned he was thought dead, and at the moment he was pronounced likely dead, the maiden he had fallen in love with dropped dead on the spot. He mournfully howled for days, in the process teaching his wolf friend how to howl, before dropping dead himself.

Personality: A passionate and intense person. He doesn't trust easily, but if you've won his trust, likely by your martial prowess, he trusts and cares deeply, doing whatever he can to keep you safe. In his mind, if he does that, he will be able to avoid anything like what happened to his lost love Imma happening to anyone else he trusts and cares about. His wish is that Imma had survived long enough for him to reeturn.

Relationships:

Heloha and Meletha: "Oh. I think I saw you in the sky... many times. Thank you for your aid to us."

Akkurokamui: "Another dangerous creature, huh? Guess I have to prepare for another hunt."

Lyssa: "So this is what wolves became, huh?"

Saint Hilda: "...That creature. I didn't see it on the other side."

...I know no cure for evil. DracoScribe's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Yi/Boyi/Count Yi/Fei the Great: Eeeyyyyyyy! He's here! At last! And, at last for me, it was well worth the wait. And nooo not just because Nongyu and Xiaoshi feature. I concur with Random, this is one my fav sheets from you, and outright my new fav. I feel like this line sums up why: "Ehh? All I did was walk around and make new friends, though?" I just really like that because, well, I'd want to do the same. It just makes me think of when I'm playing Pokémon and just wanting to see them all because I wanna be their friend, with his "starter" being that flower, the same one we see in his art. And all of this is told through his skills and Noble Phantasm, with minimal details on his backstory while you'te talking about his personality. ...okay I'll admit my favorite part was the relationships section...but that's only 'cause I get the see the old man's reactions after you had me get fond of him! imma get to editing more nongyu and xiaoshi's reactions to bo yi as soon as i can

If I might give a criticism(?) though. Some of the wording feels...awkward. For me at least.

"This Noble Phantasm can also act as a single-burst Noble Phantasm, and is used to summon as many creatures as possible to engage in a charge towards the enemy."

Like this. The sentence from "and is" onward makes my brain want it written as "This Noble Phantasm can also act as a single-burst Noble Phantasm, summoning as many creatures as possible to engage in a charge towards the enemy." Though I can't tell if that's just my taste in prose or it's legitimately awkward, so take it with a grain of salt.

Okay NOW to get these replies I've been meaning to do...

Quote Originally Posted by TrueMrMultiverse View Post
    Your take on Ywain was great, liked the details about his relationship with Morgan and how his Noble Phantasms tie into his character.
    Aw, thank you! Those two were some of my favorite bits of the sheet.

Quote Originally Posted by Skull View Post
    Lol, I certainly was not expecting to see my own Yvain sheet get referenced when I woke up this morning.

I know I swore off doing any more Arthurian sheets, but maybe I should remake that one since it was one of my earliest creations and isn't quite up to snuff anymore...
    how could i not it was the perfect chance for au jokes(? teasing? whatever having fun at the very different ways people have done ywain before me)

Oh really? Huh. I was wondering about that. Well, if you ever decide to remake it...

...ill definitely make a joke about it Ywain will definitely say something

Quote Originally Posted by BnEl15 View Post
    "Huh? Eh? Awawa, this is a new experience for me! I remember all sorts of lovers' quarrels and relationship dramas, but a lion!? And a friend of the legendary Sir Yvain, no less!? Um, give me a moment, I remember there are a bunch of Servants summoned with their animal companions here, or those who are animals themselves... let's see... ah, how about that one Hindi tigress I came across the other day!? I think she's single! Ligers are a thing, right!? That's like an unofficial ship name already! Is she a bit too intimidating for you? Or maybe her new form kind of puts you off? Well, it's okay! Things will definitely work out, I'm sure! Every relationship comes with their fair share of ups and downs, and this should be no exception! Ooh, I can imagine the wedding already! Now, what should I call this one... ChampaDwyn? MalWat? Well, I'll come up with something eventually. Either way, i-it's a real honor to make your acquaintance, Sir!"
    Lol
    Just wanted to say
    I love this bit
    And that Maldwyn is definitely not amused
    And Ywain is most definitely amused

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteFrenzy View Post
    Ywain: Gosh, Draco... I really fucking love your sheets, you know (/AGRESSIVE LOVE) Like, look at this! It's so fun. The way you write is so good so immersive, you really feel for this character and gets to know him more and more with each bond. He's such a riot! The quotes are so full of life there's no way you don't fall in love with this married man. It's definitely less of a servant and more of a experience, you know, and it's amazing for that. And yet... I have an issue with this sheet. It's a real glaring one, I can't believe you've done this: YWY AND HIS LION ARE SO CUTE. HOW COME ANYONE CAN SURVIVE TILL THE END WHEN THEY'RE LIKE THAT??
    So yes, if we don't consider this terrible issue it's a great sheet. An amazing entry for our ever-growing Arthurian department.
    AWWW thanks Frenzy! I'm so glad you love him and his silliness was fun for ya. I'm very fond of my boi even if there were parts I was worried about. Especially the Noble Phantasm...
    now here's hoping i can use his summer version for the upcoming summer event/collab
    Last edited by DracoScribe; May 22nd, 2023 at 10:50 AM.
    Author of:
    Persona 5: Refraction (SV link; FF.net link)
    "You didn't have to fight for me, you know." "And you didn't have to curl your hair so we'll look even more alike." Ren stared before he softly chuckled, Akira joining him not long after. With one simple decision as a child, Ren Amamiya goes to Tokyo alongside his little sister, Akira. (P5R Sibling AU) (Ren/Ann, Akechi/Fem!Akira)
    Chapter 55 on: April 24, 2024 (GMT +8:00)
    Velvet Throne
    My list of my Servants! Still small for now.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by DracoScribe View Post
    Yi/Boyi/Count Yi/Fei the Great: Eeeyyyyyyy! He's here! At last! And, at last for me, it was well worth the wait. And nooo not just because Nongyu and Xiaoshi feature. I concur with Random, this is one my fav sheets from you, and outright my new fav. I feel like this line sums up why: "Ehh? All I did was walk around and make new friends, though?" I just really like that because, well, I'd want to do the same. It just makes me think of when I'm playing Pokémon and just wanting to see them all because I wanna be their friend, with his "starter" being that flower, the same one we see in his art. And all of this is told through his skills and Noble Phantasm, with minimal details on his backstory while you'te talking about his personality. ...okay I'll admit my favorite part was the relationships section...but that's only 'cause I get the see the old man's reactions after you had me get fond of him! imma get to editing more nongyu and xiaoshi's reactions to bo yi as soon as i can

If I might give a criticism(?) though. Some of the wording feels...awkward. For me at least.

"This Noble Phantasm can also act as a single-burst Noble Phantasm, and is used to summon as many creatures as possible to engage in a charge towards the enemy."

Like this. The sentence from "and is" onward makes my brain want it written as "This Noble Phantasm can also act as a single-burst Noble Phantasm, summoning as many creatures as possible to engage in a charge towards the enemy." Though I can't tell if that's just my taste in prose or it's legitimately awkward, so take it with a grain of salt.

Okay NOW to get these replies I've been meaning to do...

Aw, thank you! Those two were some of my favorite bits of the sheet.

how could i not it was the perfect chance for au jokes(? teasing? whatever having fun at the very different ways people have done ywain before me)

Oh really? Huh. I was wondering about that. Well, if you ever decide to remake it...

...ill definitely make a joke about it Ywain will definitely say something

Lol
    Just wanted to say
    I love this bit
    And that Maldwyn is definitely not amused
    And Ywain is most definitely amused

AWWW thanks Frenzy! I'm so glad you love him and his silliness was fun for ya. I'm very fond of my boi even if there were parts I was worried about. Especially the Noble Phantasm...
    now here's hoping i can use his summer version for the upcoming summer event/collab
    alright, i'll go change the wording a little.

Blog Entries

Source: Nanaly

Other Classes: N/A
    True Name: Wu Yi, King of Shang
    Alignment: Neutral Evil
    Place of Origin: China (12th Century BC)
    Stars: 3/5

Parameters:

STR: B
    END: D
    AGI: C
    MGI: D
    LCK: B
    NP: B

Height: 174cm
    Weight: 120lbs
    Dislikes: Divinities
    Talent: Arrows
    Natural Enemy: Zhou of Shang
    Attribute: Man
    Traits: Humanoid, Male, Weak to Enuma Elish
    Armament: A bow and arrows
    Catalyst: An arrow stuck into a leather bag that's filled with blood, a statue of Shangdi on top of a game board

Class Skills:

Independent Action A: A king who defied even the heavens in his actions naturally gains a high rank in this skill denoting his independent nature.

Magic Resistance B+: He lived well within the Age of Gods and as such gains a relatively high base Magic Resistance. Due to his legends of attacking the gods, this rises against divine mysteries.

Personal Skills:

Imperial Privilege B: As a king of Shang who was relatively influential, he gains this skill. This allows him to take on skills suited for a king such as Charisma, Military Tactics, Beast-Slayer, Self-Replenishment (Mana), and theoretically Mystic Eye of Bonds and Sadistic Constitution. However, due to his despising of the king who would grant those final two to him, he will never use either of those.

Humiliation of the Statue of Heaven A: The sublimation of Archer's constant humiliations of idols of the King of Heaven, Shangdi, which he ordered carved. He had them play Liubo against him, and if they lost he'd humiliate them. In addition to a passive rank-up in damage against opponents with Divinity, if he makes physical contact with any enemy divinity he forces them to make a luck check. If the luck is below Archer's their statistics will be ranked down for a brief time.

A Fractured Kingdom Shall Not Stand C: The sublimation of the time that Archer, noticing that Yiqu had two conflicting rulers, swept in and conquered it entirely. This manifests in the capacity to more easily destroy enemies whose bonds with their allies are imperfect, gaining bonuses to Agility and Strength against them.

Noble Phantasm(s):

Chuan Tian Jian
    Shooting Down Heaven

Type: Anti-Unit

The sublimation of the time that Archer filled a leather bag with blood, shot arrows into it, and called it "Shooting down Heaven". When the true name of the Noble Phantasm is called, Archer looses a single powerful arrow shot towards an enemy. If this enemy isn't Divine, this is merely a powerful attack. However, if they are, wounds start to spread all over their body, gushing blood which similarly acts as an attack on enemies near them, who, if they are divine, gain the same effect.

Lore: Wu Yi, King of Shang (d. 1112 BC) was the King of Shang. He was a notable figure for his combat prowess, as well as his heavy dislike of divine entities, using multiple rituals and strategies to humiliate and attack them as much as possible. He was killed by lightning strike, said to be the gods retaliating.

Personality: A passionate person. He deeply dislikes divine entities, viewing them as playing mortals as mere pawns. Naturally, he would be very confused if he ran into people who were varyingly divine and mortal, such as Lei Zu, Heracles, Yuenu, and other entities akin to that. He also dislikes most of his successors. His wish for the grail is to have truly brought down the divinities.

Relationships:

Zhengde: "You're a despot, but at least you're not a Divine despot."

Zhou of Shang: "How could you be so stupid, my descendant? I mean, Da Ji? Really?"

Bao Si: "Wait, are you a god? Or a mortal? Or both?"

Jiutian Xuannu: "Like always, a god toying with a human's life."

Yuenu: "...I don't know what to do."

Not sure where else to ask this, but trying to find a fanservant I saw in this thread. Can't exactly remember who she is but she was a pseudoservant of Mash in her Dangerous Beast outfit and was a Berserker I believe.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    I actually remember that one, it's by Alexcoene

Thanks so much, didn't know she was a Roman goddess, I owe ya one pinetree.

Blog Entries

Class: Assassin
    Other Classes: N/A
    True Name: Abohli
    Alignment: Chaotic Good
    Place of Origin: Choctaw Mythology
    Stars: 4/5

Parameters:

STR: D
    END: B
    AGI: C
    MGI: C
    LCK: D
    NP: B

Height: 176cm
    Weight: 12 lbs
    Dislikes: Deaths, people being afraid
    Talent: Controlling the swamps
    Natural Enemy: Locusta of Gaul
    Attribute: Sky
    Traits: Female, Divine
    Armament: Brambles
    Catalyst: A poisonous plant

Class Skills:

Presence Concealment C: As both Assassin and her children were noted to be able to easily surprise and frighten the people despite the fact that they constantly glow, she gains an average rank of this skill.

Personal Skills:

Redistributing Poison A++: The time when Assassin, noticing that humans avoided her swamps as a result of the extremely toxic plants, transferred the poisons to the animals instead to help reduce the danger towards humans. This skill passively grants Assassin immunity towards all poisons at or below rank A. In addition, if she makes physical contact with a poison, she can absorb it, redistributing it into an object or being to have it give out that toxin. However, this can't be placed within a human, deity, or Phantasmal Beast.

Na Losa Falaya B: Assassin's children, the will-o-the-wisps who floated through the swamps and startled and frightened the people. This allows Assassin to manifest a few of them, the will-o-the-wisps obeying her commands. They are aflame, but their primary use is in scouting. In addition, they hold a mild terror aura and Presence Concealment at E.

Venom of the Thornbush A: The manifestation of Assassin's authority over the plants of the swamp and the undergrowth. Assassin is capable of manifesting reeds, winterberry, flowers, and ferns at her command, wielding reeds as weapons and using ferns as shields. In addition, she can reimbue them with toxins through her first skill.

Noble Phantasm(s):

Swamp of the Ages
    In My Domain, You Will Be Safe

Type: Reality Marble
    Max Targets: 100 targets

Assassin's swamps are deeply connected to her, and Assassin never appeared outside of them. As such, manifesting one is naturally a Noble Phantasm for Assassin. When the true name is called, the surrounding environment is engulfed by a swamp. But this swamp isn't the safer one that she created. Instead, it's the original one that she ruled over at the start. Every plant in the vicinity exudes an extremely toxic poison, the mud is extremely slippery and conceals pits, there are periodic patches of quicksand, the trees topple towards targets... In addition, Assassin's Presence Concealment is ranked up to A+, as a result of her naturally being a part of this world.

Release the Glowing Winds
    Reshaped Winds

Type: Anti-Unit (Self)
    Range: 20 meters
    Max Targets: 20 targets

Assassin's true form, manifested as a Noble Phantasm. A titanic cyclone of light that constantly whirls on. Without the true name release, Assassin can revert portions of her body to this state for brief times, fading away partially while unleashing a gale. When the true name is called, Assassin's mortal shell disappears to reveal her true form. As this cyclone, her howling winds are extremely powerful and suck her targets in.

Lore: Abohli was a deity from Choctaw mythology. She possessed authority over the swamps and undergrowth, and manifested as a glowing cyclone. In her most famous myth, she noticed that humanity rarely came to her swamps. This was because her swamps were filled with poisonous plants. Due to this, Abohli moved the poison from the plants to the animals.

Personality: A caring and kind person. Although part of the domain she rules over is that of poison, she dislikes unnecessary death and harm. However, she enjoys the circle of life. She loves humanity, and in general wants to make a better world for humankind. As such, her wish would be to minimize unnecessary death.

Relationships:

Beatrice Rappacini: "You absorb poisons too? Interesting."

Locusta of Gaul: "You are EXACTLY what I hate."

Empress Wei: "So, poisons? Really? For power?"

Heloha and Meletha: "Thanks for your warnings! They help me keep my areas safe."

Hatakachafa: "Huh, you again. You were from the Reverse Side, huh? Well, relax. I'm not here to hurt humanity."

Creator's Notes: Number 300! Woohoo! And it's almost my birthday too!

夜属 Nightkin
    Blog Entries
    Archer of Kyiv

Hello Master. Servant Archer at your service. Just one warning... you see, I've killed quite a few witches and sorcerers in my life. Look, don't get on this list

True name: Alyosha Popovich
    Alignment: Neutral Evil
    Origin: Kyivan Rus
    Armament: Bow, dagger, sword

STR — C
    END — C
    AGL — A
    MGI — A
    LCK — B
    NP — B

Class Skills:

Magic Resistance B

Grants protection against magical effects. Differing from the Resistance effect that merely rejects Magical Energy, this ability cancels the spells altogether.
    Cancel spells with a chant below three verses. Even if targeted by High-Thaumaturgy and Greater Rituals, it is difficult for them to be affected. Archer has been hunting mages for most of his life, leading to such a high skill rank.

Independent Action A

The ability to sustain oneself in the World without a supply of magical energy from one's Master. At this rank the Servant can linger in the World for up to two days in the absence of an active contract. Archer often spent time hiking, away from civilization

Personal Skills:

Volkhovstvo C

Based on druidism, necromancy and communication with various spirits, a system of magic used in the Slavic countries. Archer studied magic to better understand the mindset of magicians and to create protection against their spells.

Know the enemy by sight - this principle never fails

Silver tongue A

This skill allows the servant to charm with his voice. It's not just a beautiful voice, it's knowing how to speak and what to say to get things done. Archer uses this skill to both insult and flirt with girls.

I am deprived of strength, but my mind and tongue are no less dangerous.

Spying A

A Skill that does not conceal one’s presence, but rather makes one's presence fail to register as hostile. This Skill causes others to misunderstand one's status, including mistaking one for a kind neighbor, a harmless pebble, or as the most beloved person. Archer uses this skill more for jokes, but can also be used for intelligence. His dressing skills are so good that he once pretended to be a formidable khan, which scared his servant Ekim

Hahahaha, this is going to be funny. Well it's time for fun.

Noble Phantasm:

Грозовая стрела
    Doom Rain
    B

Archer's strongest move, dangerous to mages. He shoots an arrow into the sky, which turns into a cloud and it starts to rain. This rain erases any magic, weakens magical beasts, and interferes with visibility. Archer himself knows how to navigate in these conditions, which makes him much more dangerous.

Скимен-зверь
    King of all animals
    C

Skin of Skimon the Beast, a monster killed and dismembered by Archer. This skin allows Archer to impersonate an animal, so he can fool spells that target humans. In addition, he can also understand the language of animals, but he is not able to speak with them.

Description

Like: Fame, wealth, beautiful girls, jokes
    Dislike: snake, bore
    Natural Enemy: Tugarin Zmey, Dobrynya Nikitich, Nastasya Mikulishna

Archer’s True name is Alyosha Popovich, one of the most famous heroes of the Kyiv cycle, a student of Volga Vseslavovich and a hunter of magicians and monsters.

Alyosha Popovich is not a very pleasant person. He is cunning, cunning and prone to jokes, at times very angry and funny only to him. He is a boastful womanizer (once he tried to marry the wife of Dobrynya Nikitich, spreading a rumor that he had died), besides, he is very greedy and mercantile.

In battle, Alyosha is extremely cautious - he does not like a fair fight and fights only when he can win. He will hit in the back, create traps, deceive and insult the enemy. He can fight and think at the same time, like some nameless Archer. A dangerous enemy and not the best friend, but in his business of killing magicians he is one of the best

Relations:

Nastasya Mikulishna — Nastenka, what a meeting. I remember last time we had a little fight... but now your husband is long dead. You're free of him, so why don't you fight me? Quiet, I'm just joking, please put down the ax...

Dobrynya Nikitich — Old friend... hey, why threaten with a sword at once? After all, I realized everything a long time ago, it’s my fault, I confess that I pestered your waifu ... let’s better try foreign food, it’s called sushi. You will like it ... and this time I won’t add anything to you, here’s a cross for you

Tugarin Zmey — Um... Tugarin? Something familiar... oh shit, I don't remember. I killed many serpents, i won’t remember all at once

Notes: I'll upload the art later
    Last edited by Shezum3; May 25th, 2023 at 11:17 AM.