Page 53 of 620 FirstFirst ... 3434851525354555863103153553 ... LastLast
Results 1,041 to 1,060 of 12386

Thread: Create-A-Servant 3

Good point, Royd. I was also considering turning the second NP from skin into armour, and a release like that would have made more sense for it, but as is I was keeping it as an uncomplicated passive defence. I have to say, I didn't know about his horse until I read your sheet because fuck Chaucer, but that opens up an interesting reclass option, perhaps using the Brave version of Roy from FEH.

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SSW View Post
    Good point, Royd. I was also considering turning the second NP from skin into armour, and a release like that would have made more sense for it, but as is I was keeping it as an uncomplicated passive defence. I have to say, I didn't know about his horse until I read your sheet because fuck Chaucer, but that opens up an interesting reclass option, perhaps using the Brave version of Roy from FEH.
    I was kinda' thinking of my Theodosius's walls NP, where it was integrated into his body like this one but could be also be projected outwards as a barrier. But the way you pulled it off is fine too. The "hero-buffing" effect is creative and fits his legend quite nicely. Makes me wonder if in a Chaldea scenario Troilus' body itself could be used as a catalyst to summon Heroic Spirits related to Troy, sort of like the Argo or Mashu's shield.

Trace: Overcringe King of Padoru's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries

Class: Berserker
    Identity: Golden Horned King & Silver Horned King
    Source: Journey to the West
    Origin: China
    Alignment: Chaotic Evil
    Height: 162 cm / 164 cm
    Weight: 50 kg / 53 kg

Parameters:
    Strength: C+
    Endurance: C
    Agility: C
    Mana: B
    Luck: D
    NP: B

Skills
    Class skills

Mad Enhancement: E+
    The effects are barely noticeable at this rank, but in exchange they keep their sanity.
    If they become angry enough, they may receive a momentary power-up.
    ---
    [Increase Buster performance (3%).]

Personal skills

Disengage: B
    Resets battle conditions and return them to those of the first turn, allowing to lose any disadvantage and to escape. Additionally, some status ailments are forcibly expelled.
    A perfect skill for a couple of truants that always find an excuse to neglect their duties.
    ---
    [Remove own debuffs.]
    [Recover (800 – 2,000) HP.]

Demon-Kin Blood: A
    A skill practically identical to Oni Kind Demon, differing in few aspects besides the name. It’s actually a composite skill that includes skills like Charisma, Monstrous Strength, Shapeshift, Natural Monster…, which define the traits of a demon.
    ---
    [Increase party’s attack (10 – 20%) for 3 turns.]
    [Increase own damage cut (500 – 1,000 HP) for 3 turns.]

One-Chapter Nemesis: B++
    The mark of an enemy that has the spotlight for only one chapter in a story. A ‘bad guy of the week’ that appears only once and isn’t even mentioned again after having been defeated. A skill shared by most characters from Journey to the West.
    This skill can only be used once in a Holy Grail War. Its activation vastly improves parameters and abilities, and forces all enemies to center their attention on the user. However, the effects only last one day, weakening the user and making it easier for them to be defeated.
    ---
    [Decrease NP gauge by 100% (Demerit. Can only be used if NP gauge is 100% or higher).]
    [Give Taunt status to self (300%) for 1 turn.]
    [Increase own attack (30%) for 1 turn.]
    [Increase own defense (30%) for 1 turn.]
    [Increase own critical strength (40 – 60%) for 1 turn.]
    [Increase own debuff resist (40 – 60%) for 1 turn.]

Noble Phantasm
    Zǐjīn Hóng Húlu · Yáng Zhī Yù Jìng Píng
    Purple Gold Red Gourd · Suet Jade Flask

[Deal (600 – 1,000%) damage to a single enemy.]
    [Increase own NP gain (20%) for 3 turns.]
    Overcharge: [(75 – 150%) chance to seal a single enemy's skills for 1 turn.]
    [(75 – 150%) chance to seal a single enemy's NP for 1 turn.]

Type:
    Anti-Unit
    Range: 1~5
    Maximum number of targets: 1 person

The vessels that the Golden and Silver Horned Kings stole before descending to the mortal realm. Although it could be thought that they are their Noble Phantasms, since they actually belong to Tàishàng Lǎojūn, the Noble Phantasm is actually the act of stealing them itself. Since there are two bottles, each one holds one of them.

The insides of the containers are a Bounded Field comparable to a pocket dimension, and can store people within. This Bounded Field is similar in nature to the one of the Shapeless Isle, and has a strong dissolving effect that could turn even a Servant into raw mana over time. A normal human being could be liquefied in a few minutes, while someone whose reserves of mana are high enough could withstand the effects partially before succumbing after a maximum of three hours. In the case of Servants, they can survive the effects for a longer time depending on their Mana stat. A Servant with a rank of Mana of A or higher would be virtually invulnerable to them. Incidentally, the True Name of the target must be known in order to activate this Noble Phantasm.

Character
    Personality

Originally, they may have been servants of a great sage in Heaven, but currently they are demon kings that have descended to the mortal realm. Any lesson they could have learned by their previous mentor has been forgotten and buried under a thick layer of desire and selfishness. In other words, these demons only care about their own benefit, and will only do whatever they want. They fundamentally don’t have any interest in participating in a Holy Grail War, but if they think fighting will entertain them, they will enjoy battling to the content of their hearts.

Even if they’re not demons by birth, they exhibit the same lack of sympathy with humans as their naturally born kindred. Thus, they will harass, enslave, and torment any human they consider suitable, and will force them to satisfy their whims. That said, their minds are quite simple so they usually don’t give dangerous commands. Rather than demons, they give the impression of just being two particularly mean bullies.

Treatment with the Master

As the good parasitical freeloader NEETs they are, they will refuse to obey any order from the Master and reluctantly do the bare minimum to avoid being kicked out. Most of the time they’ll just be lying on the sofa, eating junk food and watching TV without cleaning their own mess, all of this while they use the Master as the errand kid.

Dialogue examples

Bond 1:
    “Man, this Servant thing sure looks boring as hell. Havin’ someone tellin’ us what to do all the time is like bein’ with that Tàishàng old man all over again. We’re tired of all this crap, y’know?”
    “Don’t waste your breath, Golden. This type of people don’t have friends or a couple, so they have to order people around to feel superior for once in their life. Ah, it’s not like we know (or care) about what type of person you really are, but I at least am positive about you being like that.”

Bond 2: “Well, I have to admit this place isn’t that bad. There are lots of funny things we couldn’t have enjoyed back in our times. Like this so-called ‘junk food’. I can’t get enough of these hamburgers and pizzas!”
    “Yup! All this meat tastes like heaven for demons like us! No more vegetarian meals for these bellies!”

Bond 3: “Hey, this fast-food restaurant’s slogan is really nice. ‘Have it your way’? Sounds like a good motto in life for us! Right, Silver?”
    “Great, now I want some burgers. Thank you, Golden.”
    “Now you say it, I’m startin’ to get hungry. Alright, get the phone! I’m gonna fetch Master’s credit card! Hey, Master! We’re gonna grab some food! Want something?!”

Bond 4: “Hey, Silver! Look at what I found! Master told me this ‘vacuum machine’ could suck in even more stuff than the gourd and the flask! Say, how ‘bout we suck in the entire building and make it our secret lair?”
    “That sounds like a good idea, Golden! Okay, first of all we should tidy up our future lair a little bit, so let’s pick up all the trash before using that machine.”

Bond 5: “Here you have. What, we just thought we should give you some money for not kickin’ us out after all this time. It’s like payin’ rent.”
    “We sold some of our Servant stuff as old relics and got us a fat stack of money. Ah, don’t worry. They’re made of ether so they’ll just disappear after some time and we won’t lose them.”
    “Hey, don’t make that face! It’s not like we’re scammers or anything! It’s the pawn shop guy’s fault for buyin’ it!”
    “That’s right! We earned this money fair and square! Though, if you don’t want it we’ll just spend it on whatever we like.”

Likes: “Phew! There’s nothin’ better than just sittin’ on the sofa till yer ass gets flat! Why work at that furnace when you can have some booze and snacks?”
    “Agreed. Nothing beats the pleasure of procrastination. Ah, our BB Channel premium subscription just expired. Master, renew it for six more months.”

Dislikes: “If there’s something I, Golden Horned King, hate, it’s the words ‘work hard’.”
    “If there’s something I, Silver Horned King, hate, it’s the words ‘hard work’. That means…”
    “STOP ORDERING US, ASSHOLE!!”

Wish for the Grail: “Did ya know? Eatin’ monk flesh can make ya immortal. How ‘bout we wish for some fresh Sanzang meat and make a nice stew with it?”
    “What the hell, Golden? Stew is for winter only. Making a pizza is obviously the best idea.”
    “I’m sick of seein’ ya put weird stuff in the pizza! We gotta treat this meat with some respect, sis! Stew is better!”
    “You can eat pizza at any time of the year! And there’s nothing weird with my pizzas! Screw you and your stew!”

Personal data
    Historical depiction

Two of the multiple enemies faced by Sūn Wùkōng in the Journey to the West, and who sought to become immortal by eating the flesh of monk Sānzàng. They appear as demon kings with a base in the Lotus Cave at Flat Peak Mountain, but their true identities are the two kids that watched over Tàishàng Lǎojūn’s furnaces.

At the beginning of their story, Sānzàng’s party is captured by the Silver Horned King, and Wùkōng is pinned down under three mountains, but manages to escape with the help of the gods of those mountains. A couple of minions is then sent after him and given the Purple Gold Red Gourd and the Suet Jade Flask to seal him inside, but Wùkōng steals the bottles from them under the shape of a Taoist deity.

At this point, the demon kings resort to invite their godmother, the Nine Tailed Vixen, to eat the flesh of Sānzàng and ask her for the Golden Cloth Rope, which she possesses. However, Wùkōng kills the messengers and the vixen herself, and reaches the lair of the demons while transformed into her. Unfortunately, Zhū Bājiè accidentally blows Wùkōng’s cover, and the monkey is forced to fight the Silver Horned King. Though he was tied up by the magical rope that can be manipulated only with a spell known by its legitimate owners, Wùkōng manages to escape the binds, just to be sealed in the Purple Gold Red Gourd. But Wùkōng’s trickery knows no limits, and he manages to free himself from the gourd before being turned into monkey soup. Replacing the bottle with a counterfeit, he fights the silver demon once more, seals her inside the gourd, and releases his friends.

In order to avenge her little sister, the Golden Horned King sends out all her demonic soldiers to kill Wùkōng, but they are all killed by the Buddha. The demon king is then forced to retreat to the Dragon Suppressing Cave at the Dragon Suppressing Mountain, where the younger brother of the Nine Tailed Vixen, Hú Ā’qī, resides. Using the Seven Star Sword, which was said to be equal to Wùkōng’s Rú Yì Bàng, they fight Wùkōng, but Hú Ā’qī is killed by Zhū Bājiè, and the Golden Horned King is sealed inside the Suet Jade Flask.

Thus, both demons and their family were defeated, and Sānzàng and her followers could continue with their journey, but before leaving the area, Tàishàng Lǎojūn appears to claim back what is his. He releases the demon kings from their seals and returns them to their original form, takes back the items they stole from him, and goes back to Heaven.

Armament

Besides the Purple Gold Red Gourd and the Suet Jade Flask, Golden and Silver possess the other items they acquired during their appearance in Journey to the West. Though they may have potential to become Noble Phantasms, their effects have been severely weakened. The one that suffers the greatest demerit is the Seven Star Sword.

Relationships

Xuánzàng Sānzàng
    – I’m callin’ dibs on those knockers if we can finally eat her!
    – Hey, that’s not fair, Golden! Just eat one and leave me the other!

Nézhā
    – For real?! That Zhenren old man’s pupil, Nézhā, has turned into this cute girl?! The hell happened here?!
    – Hey, Golden. They may have been as strong as that monkey or even more, but they’re weaker now. Don’t you think we have a chance to beat them now?

Shuten-dōji
    – I mean, we’re not exactly oni, but they sure know how to have fun!
    – That Mount Ōoe was probably paradise. Probably much better than that Flat Peak Mountain.

Ibaraki-dōji
    – Ah, it’s a lap dog. Wonder if we can use her for errands.
    – Maybe we should ask her owner first?
    – Naaah. Hey, little oni! Go buy us some snacks and come back in 5 minutes!
    – Don’t forget about bringing a large bottle of soda too!

As you can see, this sheet is heavily based on Panty & Stocking. I rewatched it recently, and I thought it'd be nice to make a sheet inspired on them. These characters used to live in Heaven but they were playing around and having fun in the world of mortals during their appearance, so I decided they were a perfect match for this idea.

Wyrd oft nereð unfǽgne eorl, þonne his ellen déah... Skull's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    YAAAAASSSS!!!

R-Rated Powerpuff Girls for the win!
    "Here's a bangin lil' tune about takin' on The Man!"

(Check out my Super Special Awesome Servant Compendium here)

Not a day over sixty and with the eyes of a cornered ferret. WhiteFrenzy's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Padoru, this is amazing. I'd never think of using them as a template for a Servant and yet, it's like they're meant to be here. This sheet was a wild ride. And as someone who does the bare minimum to not be kicked out too, ain't that a mood.
    ——————
    WHITEFRENZY'S
    servants | masters
    —————

Blog Entries
    Golden & Silver Horned Kings: This, is a really fun sheet. You gave a great feel for their personalities through the various quotes and whatnot, and I love the One-Chapter Nemesis Skill. It's so funny to me to think there's a Skill for being basically a monster-of-the week villain who shows up and acts tough for a bit before being oneshotted by the hero. I do have a question about their NP though. You say that it dissolves the target, but since it's also a container what happens if the enemy doesn't get dissolved but can't break out either? Do they just stay stuck there forever or until the duo decide to release them?

I'll have your heart! Hound of Ulster's Avatar
    Throwing up a way older and totally not wanked sheet of mine, clearing off the dust and renovating it. I still consider it a "work-in-progress", though, as I'm still working on a more proper direction for his glowstick and his hero-light. Probably should have posted this sheet first as it's pretty weird I'd name myself after a good boy, but not proceed to post dog pics to introduce myself. Anyway, here's Cu Chulainn with a sword. But let's be real, it's basically Gae Bolg.

Name
    : Cu Chulainn

Title(s): Child of Light

Class: Saber

Attribute: Sky

Alignment: Lawful Neutral
    Character
    The Hound of Ulster. As a Saber, he conducts himself more impulsively than his Lancer counterpart, restlessly looking for a challenge. To him, a hero's duty is to defend both his Master and his country with his entirety, no matter who his opponent may be. Even if he were to cross blades with a sworn brother, he will face them with the same ferocity as a mortal enemy. A shining beacon of light who gave his all even when the odds are stacked against him, while he fights with the ferocity of a wolf, he is as loyal as a hound to his Master and his allies. A true hero who had shined most brilliantly in the bloodied world of Celtic myth. The more shounen Cu Chulainn.

Armament
    Cu Chulainn's main weapon as a Saber is his signature sword, a hero's weapon that glows like a brightly lit torch. As a Saber, he also bears himself with heavier armor and even a shield, all lined with runes. His "hero-light" also shines brilliantly around him, burning away all opposition. Overall, he seems to have geared himself on to face off against an entire army all by himself.

Parameters
    STR: A

END: B

AGI: B

MGI: C

LCK: E

Class Skills
    Magic Resistance: B
    Class Skill of the Saber Class. Grants protection against magical effects, cancelling spells cast on the wielder altogether. Cancels spells with a chant below three verses. Even if targeted by High Thaumaturgy, it is difficult for this Servant to be affected. Of a higher rank than his Lancer counterpart mainly due to his class container, this can also be attributed to the divine light that covers and protects his body.

Riding: A
    Class Skill of the Saber Class, denoting the ability to ride mounts and vehicles. All vehicles as well as all creatures aside from those of the Phantasmal and Divine rank can be used as mounts with expert proficiency. This rank is high enough to have aptitude in the Rider class.

Personal Skills
    Rune Magic: B
    The possession and aptitude with the utilization of runes. Cu Chulainn has the capacity to use the 18 original Runes (Norse Runes), granted by his mentor Scáthach from his studies with her, appropriately using them to respond in different situations. By making proper use of this, powerful and varied effects are mastered. Other than attacks, this is mainly employed for effects corresponding to the Skills Magic Resistance, Clairvoyance, for raising parameters to Rank A, etc. All of these applications are merely temporary and he cannot employ multiples of those simultaneously. Cu Chulainn’s aptitude as a magus is nearly first-rate, although he only uses his runes as a means of supplementing his fighting capabilities, rather than as a primary tool of offense.

Protection From Arrows: B
    The increased awareness and defense against ranged attacks. In Cu Chulainn’s case, it is blessing inherent from birth. It's said that it's possible for him to avoid any long range attack if he has made visual confirmation of his opponent, tracking down ranged weapons with his eyes and defend against them. He can deal with most projectiles even in conditions where the opponent cannot be visually seen. As long as the attack is a thrown type, he can avoid even Noble Phantasms, but he can't gain the effects of this protection with respect to wide range attack types where the attack range of the weapon explodes on impact, or a direct attack by a weapon that has simply long reach.

Knight's Tactics: A
    A method of combat where one grasps the flow of battle and instigates the opponent to make a mistake, removing the difference of strength between one’s self and the opponent. Simply put, a skill that invites a check failure for the opponent. A heightened sense of observation used to obtain victory. Cu Chulainn single handedly defended Ulster from the armies of Connacht, invoking the right of single combat and successfully facing off against many of Connacht’s champions. Because of this, he has a naturally high rank in this skill.

Blessed Body of the Sun God: A+
    A mutation of the Divinity skill, and a condition unique to Cu Chulainn's existence as Ireland's Child of Light, son of the Sun God Lugh, born with a myriad of blessings and destined to earn extraordinary fame and glory in battle in exchange for a short life. A "Hero's Light" surrounds Cu Chulainn and his blade, divine sunshine brought forth by his heritage and blazing against his opposition. The further the situation turns against Cu Chulainn, whether he is outnumbered against an entire army or facing off against a particularly fierce adversary, the brighter this light shines, burning with more heat against his enemies while also increasing his attack power. The gleaming light of Ulster, a mighty flame would grow its brightest before it would burn itself out. The moment Cu Chulainn would find himself at death's door such as if he were to suffer lethal damage to his spiritual core, his Hero's Light would shine as bright as the sun itself, increasing his attack power to its maximum amount as his life burns away.

If not for the Sword of Light serving as a proper channel for his Hero's Light, the divine magical energy stemming from this skill would overflow through Cu Chulainn's half-mortal body, resulting in a similar effect that would come from a certain Noble Phantasm he would possess under the Berserker class. Normally if this extremely rare circumstance were to occur, Cu Chulainn's spiritual core would be rendered unstable as his Saint Graph is unable to stabilize this change. However...

Noble Phantasm: Smiting Sword of the War God
    Name: Cruaidin Catutchenn

Title
    : Blazing Sword Of Certainty

Rank
    : C+

NP Type
    : Anti-Unit

Range
    : 1 ~ 2

Maximum Number of Targets
    : 1 person

The famed sword of Cu Chulainn, said to be a flawless blade that shines brightly like a torch, further enhanced by the runes inscribed within its blade. While it isn’t as famous of a weapon as Cu Chulainn’s Barbed Spear That Pierces With Death, it is still the blade of the Hound of Ulster used to perform many feats of strength and skill. The most famous of these feats was the splitting of the Lia Fail, one of the Four Great Treasures of the Tuatha De Danann. Sporting a passive effect not too far apart from the Gae Bolg, the blade adds a slight deviation to the World, creating a situation where the target of the Cruaidin is “easier to cut.” When the true name of this Noble Phantasm is invoked, however, the blade itself is engulfed by the Hero’s Light of Cu Chulainn, empowering its cutting power with Sunshine and granting his next strike the ability to slice through even the strongest of defenses. It is an inescapable strike that is incapable of being resisted through any means of defense, an intrinsic ability carried over by this blade’s "true" power mixed with the wielder’s heart-piercing technique.

Noble Phantasm: Sword of Light
    Name: Claidheamh Soluis

Title: Shining Glaive of Affirmed Triumph

NP Type: Anti-Fortress

Range: 1 ~ 80

Maximum Number of Targets: 900 people

One of the Four Great Treasures of the Tuatha De Danann, it is a Holy Sword that once belonged to the god Nuada, holding the phenomenon of a Hero’s Weapon as it has been cited in many tales involving the hero completing a set of trials and slaying monstrous foes in order to obtain the blade, it could be said that this sword is a representation of "the accomplishments that make a hero." Held in a similar light as the Sword of Promised Victory in Celtic myth, the Claidheamh Soluis is considered to be a symbol of Ireland, its brilliance ignited by the hearts of the whole country. The true nature of Cu Chulainn’s blazing sword, while the Cruaidin Catutchenn is considered to be “The Claidheamh wielded by Cu Chulainn”, this Noble Phantasm would be the true raw power of the Claidheamh, itself. Due to its nature as a “sword that draws out heroes”, it is because of this sword’s nature that Cu Chulainn under the Saber class container manifests his Divinity in such an obscenely flashy manner.

When the true name of the Claidheamh Soluis is invoked, the entire sword begins to surge with a blinding flare as Cu Chulainn’s Hero’s Light is drawn into the blade. Empowered by the tales of glory and valor brought to the many heroes who have wielded the Claidheamh before and after, the intense light surrounding the blade would begin to take a more tangible shape. In the hands of Cu Chulainn, the greatest hero of the Ulster and the shining symbol of Ireland, the light would take the shape of a mighty demonic spear covered in thorns, the self-perceived crystallization of Cu Chulainn’s entire legend. Maintaining this Spear of Light is costly however, as it is made to be thrown at his opponent. The destructive power of this attack is high, resulting in a heat-wave of devastation comparable to a solar flare. A light that grows as bright as the sun, leaving mass destruction as it burns out.

Blog Entries
    Nice finally seeing a Cu sheet that acknowledges his bishie-sparkle. Silliness aside this is a quite good (if a little wanked as you've mentioned, but that's forgivable for one of the biggest-name heroes in Irish mythology) sheet. A bit funny how his second NP takes the form of a spear despite his being a Saber. But it kind of works as this big spear-shaped blast of light he launches at the enemy. Since we've had sword-beams of all kinds of shapes and varieties in canon, nothing wrong with seeing a beam-sword spear. Definitely would make for a pretty badass visual in any case.

Blog Entries
    Contest is over so I'm gonna put this here for feedback.

Contest entry

The Pope and his Waifu

Spoiler:

Class: Caster
    Other Classes: Rider
    Alignment: Lawful Good/Chaotic Good
    Place of Origin: Rome (born in France)

Parameters:

STR: D
    END: D
    AGI: C
    MGI: B
    LCK: C
    NP: B

Height: 5'7 (5'6)
    Weight: 160 lbs (130 lbs)
    Dislikes: "Unclean" clergy, Demons
    Talent: Mathematics, Astronomy, Astrology
    Natural Enemy: His partner, Mephistopheles
    Attribute: Man
    Armament: Black Keys, His partner
    Catalyst: The first abacus made in Europe

Class Skills:

Item Construction (D): It is the Skill to manufacture magical items, from implements of war to items for daily use. Also, this Skill requires time to gather components and manufacture items. Most of the things Caster constructed in life were merely iterations of already existing devices. Nevertheless the instruments he does create are of the highest quality and are used for making calculations and charting the position of stars.

Territory Creation (A): It is the Skill to build a special terrain that is advantageous to oneself as a magus, such as for the purpose of collecting mana. At this rank the creation of a "Temple", which is superior to a "Workshop", becomes possible. This temple takes the form of a "Basilica" commonly associated with those of the papacy, the highest rank attainable within the Holy Church.

Personal Skills:

Baptism Rite (B): A type of magecraft that changed style into a church form. It is tremendously effective on a spiritual body. Outside of those who achieved Sainthood, Caster's abilities as an Executioner are unmatched. The same is true for his partner who is his protege.

Bridge to Nowhere (C): A skill that denotes the ability to erase the perception of one's existence. It is not Presence Concealment as that skill hides one's presence as a Servant. This skill makes one imperceptible to the naked eye though still perceptible through magical means such as Mystic Eyes. Derived from an anecdote where Caster was "suspended between heaven and earth" by hanging from a wooden bridge to avoid detection, although the "bridge" in question was not a physical bridge. This ability could be described as taking a known value (1) and changing it to a non-existent value (0).

Combination (B): A skill that displays how much one's combat power increases when on a united front with a specific person. Despite Caster's relationship with his partner came to be they nonetheless trust each other on an instinctual level. At this rank a level of synchronicity capable in combat is likened to the intimate connection between lovers, or perhaps the fate binding taboo of a geas.

Contradictory Mind (C): A skill possessed by one who is able to maintain two different modes of thinking at the same time. It can be described as the souls of a saint and a villain living in perfect coexistence, randomly transforming alignment between two kinds. Namely, into lawful and chaotic. At this rank Caster can maintain his status as God's Voice on Earth and the center of European spiritual belief as well as a sorcerer who studied foreign sciences and was rumoured to have summoned a demon. In other words a scientist-cleric. The same is true for his partner, who is simultaneously an aberration in the eyes of the church and one who embraces the grace and beauty of the Almighty. In other words a demonic-inquisitor.

Noble Phantasm(s):

Meridiana
    ~Right Hand Demon to the Pontiff~

Type: Anti-Unit (Self)
    Range: ~
    Max Targets: ~

Caster's partner and lover. A succubus of ambition who makes one's Earthly desires a reality in exchange for their immortal soul. The contract between herself and Caster is an oddity as his ambition was to obtain a closeness to Heaven and to God, a goal hardly considered Earthly at all. The succubus decided to grant this mortal his wish and become his eternal companion. Through her own machinations, some Caster himself was unaware of, Caster was pontificated and ironically began sweeping reforms that addressed the sinful practices that had plagued the clergy at the time. In reality Meridiana was not a succubus but a homunculus created by Caster himself to be the ultimate weapon against the enemies of God. Their "contract" is likened to a marriage, promising to share each other's assets and to never leave the other's side until the bitter end.

Due to the nature of their relationship, everything owned by Caster is also owned by his Meridiana. Upon Caster's summon, this Noble Phantasm will be summoned alongside him as they both share the same Saint Graph. Once materialised, she will possess equal Parameters and ranks in Skills as Caster, though due to how Class containers work she will not inherit his Noble Phantasms. She is one who not only facilitated Caster's rise to success but also rode the coattails of his success to the top of the Christian world.

Brazen Head
    ~De Inventione Veritatis~

Type: Anti-City
    Range: 0-999
    Max Targets: ~

During Caster's studies in Muslim controlled Spain he chanced upon a book written by the Arabic alchemist Abū Mūsā Jābir ibn Hayyān. After making off with his prize he studied the book and gained knowledge on how to create artificial beings. His first massive success was Meridiana, who helped make his wishes come true. After applying his knowledge in astronomy and astrology he also created a device that would answer any Yes/No question asked it. Why he would construct such a thing is unknown, but perhaps its purpose to him was to codify the World in simple binary in order to gain appreciation for the beauty of God's creation.

This NP requires three days and access to materials to construct. Once completed it takes the form of a human head in a liquid filled jar with various clockwork mechanisms underneath it. The head has Middle Eastern features and speaks in an Arabic accent, implying it is a facsimile of the alchemist who initially designed it. Whether the head is truly sentient or just a good imitation of sentience is unknown. The head perceives all information around it within a large, city-sized radius and collects data on all inhabitants. However, it can only output information in the form of Yes/No responses to Yes/No questions. Utilization of this NP allows the user to perfectly predict enemy movements and discover enemy traits such as identity, ranks and Noble Phantasms, provided the right questions are asked. As Caster understands the inner workings of such a device he can perform the machine's calculations mentally without actually using the device itself, with some margin for error as Caster himself cannot perceive the World perfectly. Application in battle can achieve effects similar to high ranks in Eye of the Mind (True), Eye for Art, Military Tactics, Natural Insight, and Hypothetical Reasoning. This technique can easily be disrupted as Caster lacks mental protections and the device itself can be destroyed by NPs with an equivalent rank or higher or by servants who have a high rank in STR or who possess anecdotes that interfere with the acquisition of knowledge.

Lore:

Caster's true identity is Gerbert of Aurillac, the French-born astronomer and mathematician who was elected Pope in 999 and took the name Pope Sylvester II. He is notable for reforming the Catholic Church in a time of great upheaval and reintroducing various mathematical devices to Europe. His partner's true identity is the "demon" Meridiana, who helped him become pope and fought off a host of demons.

Gerbert was born in Belliac and entered the Monastery of St. Gerald of Aurillac when he was 17 before studying Arabic mathematics abroad. It was during his studies that he was exposed to foreign magics. Magics that would be deemed heretical by the Church and would have resulted in his immediate termination if solid proof of his dark practices had been uncovered. However secret he kept his studies into magecraft, rumours of him secretly being a dark sorcerer who communed with demons would become a feature of his legend.

While studying in Córdoba, in the south of Muslim Spain, he came across a book whose true name had been lost to time but would centuries later be called De Inventione Veritatis. Written by an Arabic alchemist, it contained alchemical secrets that allowed on to construct all manner of artificial creatures, including snakes, scorpions and even human homunculi. Once he evaded the authorities, he set to work creating an assistant. This resulted in the creation of Meridiana, a homunculus who was mistaken for a demon. Meridiana became more than just his lab partner, she became his lover and assisted him in obtaining the papacy. Evidence for this is unfounded, and yet it seems a series of coincidences paved the way for him to become bishop of Rome. The reign of his predecessor, Pope Gregory V, ended abruptly as he suddenly died in 999 under mysterious circumstances and Gerbert was quickly elected the new pope with support from the empire, choosing the name Pope Sylvester II.

What is mere coincidence and what is truly demonic machinations is unclear. However, rumours surrounding his life have left Sylvester II as the Pope who won the papacy while "playing dice with the Devil". It was during his time as Pope that he received a troubling prophecy from a device he had constructed; if he were to ever hold mass in Jerusalem, the Devil himself would erupt from the depths of Hell and personally drag Sylvester down into the abyss. He then canceled a planned pilgrimage to Jerusalem and held mass at the Holy Cross of Jerusalem in Rome. Perhaps having fulfilled the conditions of the prophecy, or maybe the hordes of hell attacking out of frustration for him having found a loophole, the basilica was besieged by demons. Some rumours say he died right then and there. Other rumours claim he was horribly mutilated and gave up his tongue and his right hand to drive the demons back. The fact that the circumstances of his death are known means these rumours are either falsehoods or betray Sylvesters status as one of the greatest Executioners the Church had ever known. It is therefore within the realm of possibility that he and his lover fought back the demons themselves.

His life contains contributions to both European science and to the Catholic Church. In addition to the abacus he also reintroduced the armillary sphere to Europe resulting in great advancements in the field of astronomy. As Pope he took action against practices like simony and concubinage, stating that only men who lived spotless lives would be allowed to become bishops. The irony of this last accomplishment is completely lost on him.

Personality:

Sylvester II has a personality that is atypical of a holy man, let alone one who was the bishop of Rome. He is laidback, incredibly cocky, self-assured and rather lecherous towards other women. He constantly likes to push people's buttons, test boundaries and speaks his mind without considering the feelings of others. Despite his abrasive attitude he is a truly pious and faithful man, not in his words but in his actions. He loves and is faithful to both his God and his girlfriend.

Meridiana, by contrast, is much more level headed and polite. She easily gets flustered when Sylvester gets up to his antics and tries to reign in his chaotic energy. She reveres and fears God just as much as any mortal would. Having not been made in "God's image" she sees he very being as heretical and hopes to atone for the sin of her existence.

The pair together often bicker over petty things. However, after observing their relationship, the love between them is readily apparent and how they act in front of people is clearly some kind of game they play. They both have taken to wearing modern clothes, with Sylvester claiming he looks "cooler" and Meridiana saying it allows her to embrace her more "demonic" attributes. They will attend church every night when possible.

Quotes:

(Assuming female Master)

"Greetings, my Master. I am Pope Sylvester II of the Caster class. I was also known as Gerbert of Aurillac. I pledge myself to your service. Even the service of your body."

"I'm right here, idiot! Sorry about him. I am Meridiana, also of the Caster class. As I served his holiness in life, I will serve you."

"C'mon babe, you know I'm the only one you truly 'serve'."

"Must you always act like this in public?"

Creator Notes:

i was inspired by anime
    Last edited by NittyGritty; July 23rd, 2020 at 05:07 PM.

Not a day over sixty and with the eyes of a cornered ferret. WhiteFrenzy's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Creator's notes
    I had the idea for this dude for the longest time in my draft. Purely writer Servants are a difficult niche to write about because they lack what makes a Servant a Servant, that oomph during battle, you know? And frankly, I was too lazy to think about him. But one of these days I was watching a historical dorama and I had a flash of inspiration. So, I present this clear attempt of bullshit my way through a historical character that otherwise is such an one-note dude.

This also made me think, how come Type-Moon didn't gave us kitsunemimi male servants yet? Or really, any kemonomimi dude at this point. Men deserve to be moe too. ...Also I apologize for any disgusting feelings he might provoke. I know he's terrible, but he's still my child. I'm so sorry.

(* The notes containing a ( ) and a number inside are collapsed text. I decided to do that instead of putting a bunch of reference notes in the end of the sheet.)

“Greetings,
    Mistress
    Goshujin-dono
    . May the blessings of the gods always guideth thy path. ―Now, please, allow me to admire thy breathtaking beauty. Ahh, I am but a pale dewdrop under your scorching gaze... Care to listen to this newly-composed poem I’ve created in honor of our encounter?”

Ariwara no Narihira
    — Archer of Heian —

Class: Archer
    Other Classes: Caster
    Alignment: Chaotic Good
    Place of Origin: Japan

Height: 177 cm | 5'10''
    Weight: 70 kg | 154,3 lbs

Natural Enemy: Women with a high Rank in Magic Resitance. :c
    Traits: Humanoid, Servant, Male, Weak to Enuma Elish

STRENGTH: D

ENDURANCE: D

AGILITY: B

MANA: C

LUCK: A

NOBLE PHANTASM: C

Class Skills

Magic Resistance: C+

He cannot defend against magecraft on the level of High-Thaumaturgy and Greater Rituals, but still has a remarkable resistance to Japanese-related Witchcraft.

Independent Action (Playboy): A

Although he is an Archer properly geared towards Independent Action, this seems to be more due to his infamous tendency of never settling down with anyone―perhaps not even with a Master!

I
    A Japanese waka poet and aristocrat of the early Heian period, Ariwara no Narihira was one of Six Poetic Geniuses referred in the preface to Kokin Wakashu (1)An early anthology of waka poetry. It is an Imperial anthology published by order of Emperor Daigo in the year of 905. The compilers of the anthology were four court poets, led by Ki no Tsurayuki., and has been named as the hero of The Tales of Ise, whose protagonist was an anonym in itself but most of whose love affairs could be attributed to Archer. Incidentally, this man was later the base for Hikaru Genji, from The Tales of Genji, Murasaki Shikibu’s magnum opus, and in a broader sense, the template for all the Japanese fictional heroes that came after Archer.

Although he belonged to the noblest lineage, his political life was not exactly prominent; this setback was supposedly caused by a scandal involving him and an Imperial consort. Such love affair was referred to in The Tales of Ise.

II
    Height/Weight: 177cm ∙ 70kg
    Source: Historical Fact, The Tales of Ise, Konjiki
    Region: Japan
    Alignment: Chaotic Good

“It seems mine branch of the family was always possessed by Kitsunezuki (2)When a kitsune possesses a family, that family becomes rich and fertile. These families were called kitsunemochi, and were able to manipulate the possessing fox spirits. In addition to bringing prosperity to their owners, kitsune could be used to bring ruin upon a family’s enemies. Kitsunemochi people could also use these spirits to place curses, possess, or bring sickness to others. There is also no magic ritual capable of removing them from a family line so in a way, rather than the family possessing a fox spirit, the fox spirit possess the family., even before this one latched onto me, so I ended up with these ears after some time… Perhaps I didn’t do a valorous job in appeasing Uka-no-Mitamasama? Surely, it wasn’t because I have made her loseth visage when I slept with Amaterasu-no-Mikotosama’s priestess, right…? Though, I did had my shareth of luck and was able to have mine way with a lot of people because of mine fox charm. ―Eh? Why are you looking at me as if I am an animal?”

Because he uses his words as guided missiles, locking in the hearts of all women of this world, he naturally was placed into the Archer category. Don’t ask.

III
    Because of his countless romantic affairs that inspired painting and literature thorough History and the almost mythical quality attributed to his endeavors, he has been traditionally regarded as the epitome of the beau homme in the Japanese culture. Such otherworldly charisma would invite even the affection from a powerful youkai. Some legends say that once a person has won the trust of a kitsune, it will be difficult for others to convince that kitsune otherwise. They are extremely loyal to those they trust and would often do anything for those people. A charming prince that ended up getting a fish he should not have in his net and paid the price for that…

He was a noble of the highest order, the son of Princes and connected to Emperors. He was a known friend with Prince Koretaka, often accompanying him on hunting trips, and yet even with all of that, not much about his personal life is known. The impression that was left of him indicates a man highly prone to the affections of the heart. Many of his poetry was about longing and love, being quoted extensively in literature after his death.

One of his most famous affairs—the one that gave The Tales of Ise its name—was said to be with Yasuko-hime, high priestess of the Ise Grand Shrine and daughter of Emperor Montoku. The Tales of Ise describes the protagonist, presumed to be Narihira, visiting Ise on a hunt, and sleeping with the priestess. During such time, it seems that he got his hands in a priceless treasure too... One might even infer, although without conclusive evidence, that his eventual fall from grace was probably a response from Amaterasu.

Anyway, things went South when he was discovered to be the lover of Fujiwara no Takaiko, the consort of the Emperor. To save face and to avoid a huge scandal, he pretended he was bored with court life and departed to a journey through the Tokaido region, accompanied by his most trusted friend, the Fox spirit; but don’t tell her that he also did that because the kitsune wanted to curse the emperor and his wife for doing what they did to Narihira. He didn’t need that additional trouble, you know. And in any case, the journey was quite good for him too in the end, for he is said to compose many of his famous poems while on the road.

Another of his most famous lovers is Ono no Komachi, a fellow Rokkasen and poetess said to be the ideal beauty of the Heian period. They were indeed a striking pair, and undoubtedly the target of many gossipy rumors. But since their wavelengths were quite compatible, they were more like friends-with-benefits than truly lovers.

In any case, he was truly a hopeless man until the end. Even on his deathbed he still felt the urge to compose, stroke down by the regret of a life not lived to the fullest (oh, so many women he did not got the chance to court…)

“Long ago I heard
    That this is the road we must all
    Travel in the end,
    But I never thought it might
    Be yesterday or today.”

IV

Song of the Poet: A+++

He is one of the founding fathers of classical Japanese poetry and set the bar for poets following him. Thanks to a reference to him in the preface of Kokin Wakashu, he is listed as one of the Six Poetic Geniuses. (3)The Rokkasen were six Japanese poets of the mid-ninth century who were named by Ki no Tsurayuki in the preface to the poetry anthology Kokin Wakashu as notable poets of the generation before its compilers. Lately, he is also labeled as one of the Thirty-six Poetry Immortals. (4)The Sanjurokkasen are a group of Japanese poets of the Asuka, Nara, and Heian periods selected by Fujiwara no Kintou as exemplars of Japanese poetic ability. The oldest surviving collection of the 36 poets’ works is Nishi Honganji Sanjurokunin Kashu, published in 1113. Furthermore, his name is referred in the Ogura Hyakunin Isshu (5)A classical Japanese anthology compiled by Fujiwara no Teika, consisting of one hundred Japanese waka poems by one hundred poets. Hyakunin Isshu can be translated to "one hundred people, one poem each”. as asomi, which was how the highest ranked noble clans whose genealogical origins were often claimed back to imperial princes were ranked. In other words, he is a purebred lyrical genius, voice of a generation.

From raising the morale of his readers with a mere line to Shiritori-style demon-sealing conjuring, his words are always absolute, they are Kotodama itself. There’s definitely the hint of his fox heritage in the magic of his words, but even in order for that to be successful, he had to have “the components” before―basically, the natural affinity for poetry was something born with him.

Kagomeboshi: C

Imbued in his mask lies the Nyoihoju. (6)Also called of Cintanami, it is a marvelous wish-granting jewel that sprang from the head of a Dragon King. It can produce anything one desires in unlimited quantities―more than simply a symbol of fortune, it stands for the inexhaustible riches of the Buddhist teaching. This jewel is also heavily associated with the Fukujin, the Seven Gods of Fortune. You know how it is, when you sleep with a sacred Priestess you kinda want to take a souvenir to remember that night... But really, don’t tell Uka-no-Mitamasama that he borrowed a sacred treasure from her for some time! ――Anyway, naturally, even if he is unable to control it to its utmost capacity by a lack of affinity with the object, even at this Rank a shower of blessings is already shed on ally-like individuals.

The presence of the Kagome crest in shrines is believed to ward-away evil, and especially in the Great Ise Temple, the continuous pattern imitating this crest has the effect of a protective amulet. The eight points of the Kagome star crest represent the eight types of wealth that the Nyoihoju stone is capable of granting. (Incidentally, Kishouten, the original owner of this
    temporarily borrowed
    jewel
    , is syncretized with the goddess Lakshmi… Let us just say that fertility and love were indeed quite abundant in his life thanks to that.)

Mutsuki no Toka: A

“Is this not that moon?
    And Spring: is as the Spring of old
    Is it not?
    Only this body of mine
    Is as it ever was…”

The January month was also called ‘the Month of Affection’ in the traditional Japanese calendar. On the tenth day, Archer sat upon the bare boards of the Palace of Empress Gojou’s western wing and then he composed his most famous poem.

The longing of love and the pain of separation crystalized into a Skill that charms Servants and humans alike into a mad state of love, in which one feels so much affection for Archer that they have an intense desire to make him happy, even becoming completely submissive to him. Luckily for them, he is known to be an extremely gentle lover. Incidentally, because he forces others to recognize him as their one true love in shape and form, if the target happens to already love another person, they will simply view and sense Archer as the being in question… (He does not take responsibility for any awkward realization this might bring.)

Actually a Noble Phantasm, but redesigned as a Skill possibly because of the kitsune’s tampering. (It looks like it was an ability far too lackluster for battle, the fox said... “Apologies for being a human writer”, Archer pouts in return.) But he still apologizes, for he had no idea there was already an Irishman claiming the “magically forcing women into submission” spot... Scary, scary, newcomers have it rough in Chaldea, everything is already done by someone else...

V
    “A wish to the North Star, eternal and unmoving. Amenominakanushi (7)Kotoamatsukami refers to the first gods which came into existence at the time of the creation of the universe. The male and female aspects were called Takamimusubi and Kamimusubi, respectively. The generation which came after them is called Kamiyonanayo, which includes Izanagi and Izanami. of the divine, energy and Heaven, open thy gates in the morning, close the gates at evening. By Uka-no-Mitama’s (8)In case it’s still unclear, Uka-no-Mitama is basically just another name for Inari-no-Mikoto, goddess of foxes and rice (abundance). grace, be all what is defiling and hideous cleansed and made pure! Heed my words and fulfill my praises!”

Sovereign Deities at the Mountain Entrance, an Unsullied Palace Made of Sun
    Amenorigoto-no-Kabane

Type:
    Anti-Army (~Self)
    Range: 40m
    Max. number of targets: 350~400

By Inari-no-Mikoto’s surveying light, manifested in this humble kitsune vessel, all what is pure shall be rewarded. Naturally, in the same vein, everything that is corrupted must be fixed. A “Die and be reborn as a better person next time!~ ✰”-type of ability.

A type of extreme curse that afflicts Evil-aligned foes... Or rather, because this mighty fox considers everyone who dares to lay a finger on Archer evil by default, they all shall receive the same gruesome end. (Still, it is noteworthy to mention that Evil-aligned Servants will suffer double the penalties.) As shadows are consumed by daylight, so are the enemies touched by this Noble Phantasm―the bigger the evil nature of someone is, the quicker they will succumb to the heavenly purification. In extreme cases, a truly evil creature might even instantly combust into ashes! …And, uhh, yes, Archer does promise that he had no idea of these so called ‘vampires’ of Western culture, he did not ripped off their demises. Seriously.

Incidentally, while enemies are to suffer disgusting damage from the purifying beam, conversely, allies are to receive further blessings. Truly, a top-notch support-type Fox Serv… Oh, don’t tell him there’s already someone like that too!

VI
    Likes: Canned coffee, Temples, Aquarium dates, Honmei chocolate, Sightseeing;
    Dislikes: Dogs and wolves, Priests, Angry married men chasing after him, Boredom, Osan-dono;

A man who carries love wherever he pleases.

A smooth-talker playboy that sweet-talks his way into anyone’s heart as easily as he breathes.

“Ho,
    Mistress
    Goshujin-dono
    , should we kiss? Fufufu, thou art such a cute human when you blusheth... How did I came up with this train of thought? Well, you see, for one I am very bored right now so I thought we could deepen our relationship in this sure-fire way. ――Ehh, you’d rather talk for that? It cannot be pillow talk instead? Fine, fine... If you insist so...”

Refined and charming, he always conducts himself with noble bearing. He also has proper, nice and polite mannerisms which are an act put on so that he can earn the trust of women, making it easy for him to seduce them later. He’s got a mellow, husky voice that goes along with his “prince charming”-like performances and is basically the kind of trash who gets motivated when women pay attention to him, either by spoiling him rotten or berating him… He loves feisty and meek flowers all the same!

His talent is to speak of himself very humbly about a fountain of topics (it doubles as him kinda showing off his knowledge) and then attack with many embarrassing pick-up lines without a speck of shame, always looking into his target’s (be it a human or a fellow Servant) eyes; a combo so grave and intense that he might even make a damsel blush if she isn’t careful. His endgame is always to have a passionate love, one that makes his object of affection look into his eyes and whisper, “I don't quite think you understand the fact that I would commit any kind of felony just to see you happy again. Please kiss me on the mouth.” Yes, he even dreams of hearing these exact words.

When it comes to his Master, though, there is in his conduct that hint of the hero that inspired literature in the years to come. Although definitely flirty even in the face of danger, he also exhibits a ruthless nature in his protective duties. His poetic soul likes to call it, ‘leading them to sleep’ though. ‘Murder’ is far too much of a barbaric word, unbecoming of a prince!

“One day I want to capture thy heart,
    Mistress
    Goshujin-dono
    . I want to marketh you with mine lips and mine words until you drown on my scent. I want to dominate your every thought, so nothing other than my own name will ever leave thy lips again. ―Was that too embarrassing? Well… I am but a gorgeous hero-prince. And a patient lover, too. So you just wait,
    Mistress
    Goshujin-dono
    . One day, you shall be mine.”

As you can see, although honest in his intentions when it comes to his Master or his other lovers, he’s still absolute trash, this one. It is best to be on your guard around him, because as the prototype for the idea of a gentlemanly hero, he still has a lovable charisma that one can’t quite hate.

―Huh? If he is here, then that means he must have a wish for the Holy Grail? Why would he want to do that, when he already possesses a wishing-fulfilling device in his person? He is only here for this ride for all the new lovers he can gather!

Or, it is what he claims… Who knows if even someone like him might have an actual wish? His character is like water, always creating ripples, always slipping by people’s fingers.

(Also, to you, an eventual male Master who sadly happened to summon him: he is still going to call you a Mistress. And he might even treat you like a lady to court if you are kinda cute, you know... He is not that picky, and despite his fame as a womanizer, he does like all what is beautiful, so... You've been warned.

Relationship with other Servants
    Sei Shonagon
    Uhm… Nagiko…? (9)Just as a side note, while he uses quite the archaic Japanese language (which I tried to emulate in a Shakespearean-ish dialogue with little to no success) he is referring to people of high-birth with no honorific at all, which is extremely disrespectful and also quite untasteful since they are all ladies. I understood virtually none of the words that left thy mouth moments ago…

Murasaki Shikibu
    So? Kaoruko, do pray tell me, how does the real deal compares to thy esteemed Genji-dono? ――Huhh, why are you sporting this disappointed visage!?

Tamamo-no-Mae (Caster)
    We art both upper-class kitsune who seduced a noble-born and yet how cometh all what happened to me was to receiveth a slap on mine wrist and meanwhile thee were relentlessly chased across half of the Land of Yamato? Christ, Mizukume, what did you even do to that Emperor…?

Ono no Komachi
    The only woman I will never truly possess. Mine own beginning and mine own end, a quaint flower under the sunlight, far too bright, too delicate to gazeth upon… Alas! What a shame, dear Imoko, thou art not here to devour
    Mistress
    Goshujin-dono
    with me.

Tomoe-Gozen
    Married women...! Married women, hooray...!!

Katsushika Hokusai
    You have portrayed my work in thy “Mount Yoshino” and “The Eastern Journey” gravures, am I correct? Just by gazing upon thee brushwork the music of the meadow cameth to my ears above the sound of the water, and I could smell that faint sweetness of the cherry blossom trees… What a marvelous talent hides behind thee breathtaking beauty, Hokusai-dono.

Anne Bonny & Mary Read
    I do quite enjoyeth it when it is more than one at the same time, if I may be honest. ――Ah, wait, wait, wait! T’was but a jest! Lower down thy weapons, m’ladies…!

Last edited by WhiteFrenzy; July 15th, 2020 at 10:10 PM.
    ——————
    WHITEFRENZY'S
    servants | masters
    —————

love warrior <3 world-0 the god of world-0's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Top-notch artist playboy servant. Splendid like always, the NP is also extremely cool.

here is a list of my servant sheets(new and improved format for my servant sheets)

Come explore the White Library, and reach the bottom of this Abyss
    Fate / White Memoria

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Kabalisto Koga's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Howaito: mh not bad an neatly servant although have i with my hanyou like Jimmu made before you a kemonomimi servant .
    Your verified Chikara-production Studios !

Dont ship me with anyone unless i say so !

When you wake a Dragon in his Lair...

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Hawkeye's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    A short sheet I was inspired to make by finally finishing Camelot in English. XD

Class:
    Assassin

Spirit: Hassan-i-Sabbah (The Unseen Hassan)
    Alignment: Lawful Neutral

Strength: D
    Endurance: C
    Agility: B+
    Mana: D
    Luck: C
    N. Phantasm: B

Personality: Taciturn and serious, at least that's how he pretends to be. The Unseen Hassan is actually quite personable and grows attached to people quickly. If not careful, his cheery nature slips through.

Appearance: A figure in a skeletal mask with ashen skin like the other Hassan. He wears simple black trousers, his chest bound in blackened armour and a deep hood he uses to cover his face when embarassed.

Class Skills
    Presence Concealment (B+) – Possessing stealth skills worthy of an Assassin, he feels he is quite bad at it compared to other Hassan.

Independent Action (A+) - One of the skills the Unseen Hassan has honed since his youth, his ability has truly reached the level of a Heroic Spirit, becoming something of a signature ability.

Personal Skills
    Self Modification (B) – Much like other Hassan, the Unseen has changed his body in order to become an instrument of assassination. He has focused his particular powers into bone, flesh and skin regrowth.

Bow and Arrow Creation (A) – A skill intended to ensure the Unseen Hassan is never caught unarmed. While he can create these armaments from mundane materials, he instead chooses to use rarer items in order to do battle.

Eye of the Mind (True) (C) – The Unseen Hassan has done his best to improve his combat skills, but being better suited to assassination he is still lacking in combat experience.

Noble Phantasm

Spoiler:
    Zabaniya: Delusional Diaphysis

Type: Anti-Unit

The Zabaniya perfected by the Unseen Hassan, by transforming his bones, flesh and sinews into materials, his left arm become a powerful longbow, while his right produces an inexhaustible supply of jagged bones to be used as ammunition. As one whose talents were found to be in ranged combat, the Unseen Hassan has become a legendary sniper, waiting in the wilderness for days on end waiting for his victim only to eliminate them from miles away, hence his epithet.

Lore
    Spoiler:
    One of the legendary nineteen leaders of the Assassins, this particular member claims to not be one that would normally be encountered. Orphaned at a young age, the Unseen Hassan found comfort in various heroes and has done his best to emulate them, even taking on the identity of his people's protector. Despite this, he still feels he might just be playing hero.
    Last edited by Hawkeye; July 10th, 2020 at 05:28 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Break View Post
    are MILFS and lolis the only two types of women you think exist in Ireland?
    Galleries for Stuff
    Gallery for Fate/GUDAGUDA Order
    http://imgur.com/a/4ErFN

Gallery for Learning with Manga! GO
    http://imgur.com/a/qlLc5#0

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by the god of world-0 View Post
    Top-notch artist playboy servant. Splendid like always, the NP is also extremely cool.
    I'm beyond flattered you think so and he also is altho OF COURSE he's a top-notch man duhhI MEAN WHAT, thanks a lot God! c:

Quote Originally Posted by Kabalisto Koga View Post
    Howaito: mh not bad an neatly servant although have i with my hanyou like Jimmu made before you a kemonomimi servant .
    Oh I'd never dream of taking the first "nekomimi dude Servant" spot anyway, there's a bunch of talented people here that probably made such a better job than me anyway. Your Jimmu is a good example hahaha. Anyway, thanks a lot for liking him still, Koga! c:

@Unseen Hassan: Simple, right to the point and quite nice to read. I can definitely see your inspiration in Camelot, too. (Which is good, it's a great chapter.) This is some good stuff.

@Sylvester II and his waifu: I said it before but Imma repeat it: these guys. These guys. They're so good.
    ——————
    WHITEFRENZY'S
    servants | masters
    —————

I'll have your heart! Hound of Ulster's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by RoydGolden View Post
    Nice finally seeing a Cu sheet that acknowledges his bishie-sparkle. Silliness aside this is a quite good (if a little wanked as you've mentioned, but that's forgivable for one of the biggest-name heroes in Irish mythology) sheet. A bit funny how his second NP takes the form of a spear despite his being a Saber. But it kind of works as this big spear-shaped blast of light he launches at the enemy. Since we've had sword-beams of all kinds of shapes and varieties in canon, nothing wrong with seeing a beam-sword spear. Definitely would make for a pretty badass visual in any case.
    Thanks for the feedback! From what I've gathered on different sources, people tend to conflate Cu's hero-light with his Riastrad, so I wanted to see how it'd work doing it one way for Saber Cu before doing it on the other way for the Berserker Cu (True) sheet I will probably never complete due to cowardice. Still, it's something I definitely wanted to tackle for Cu, and I felt it would have been best done with Saber Cu since he also has a shiny sword. As for the beamu, I wanted to do the Sword of Light in a way that's more unique to other big beam swords, and I decided to go with it making a big ol' spear since I grew attached to the idea of the sword being a crystallization of a hero's journey, among other things, and had it take the shape of a spear since it (and how Gae Bolg's themes are portrayed in his hands) relates to the main theme regarding Cu's own legend.
    Last edited by Hound of Ulster; July 10th, 2020 at 07:50 PM. Reason: forgot to quote

Blog Entries
    Imagined Archer of the Revolution
    "For the Free and the Brave!"

Class: Archer
    Other Classes: Rider, Ruler
    Alignment: Lawful Good
    Place of Origin: British America

Parameters:

STR: C
    END: C
    AGI: C
    MGI: E
    LCK: B
    NP: A

Height: 188 cm
    Weight: 79.4 kg
    Dislikes: Dentists, Royalty
    Talent: Speeches and Debates
    Natural Enemy: Every British King
    Armament: Gun, Sword
    Catalyst: A set of dentures made from cherry wood

Class Skills:

Independent Action (E): The ability to remain independent even when rejecting the Magical Energy supply from one's Master; the ability that allows for action even in the absence of the Master. At this rank it is possible for a Servant to stay in the world for one day without a Master.

Magical Resistance (-): A Skill that grants protection against magical effects. Differing from the Resistance effect that merely rejects Magical Energy, this ability cancels the spells altogether. Due to being a modern Servant he posses no Magical Resistance.

Riding (C+): A Class Skill of Rider and Saber class Servants, denoting the ability to ride mounts and vehicles. Rider-class Servants will typically possess a high rank. It is said that dragon type mounts are an exception, requiring a different ability other than Riding. In life Archer was an expert horseman and possesses an anecdote of crossing a treacherous river in a boat so horses and watercraft can be handled with above average skill. Although he would normally not possess this skill as an Archer he has been granted a Rank in it through Imperial Privilege (President).

Personal Skills:

Familiar (Eagles) (C): A Skill that allows the user to create a familiar and control it from a distance, in this case eagles. Although he never owned one in life or possessed the means to create familiars the eagle was a symbol adopted by the nation that he founded and are strongly associated with him.

Imperial Privilege (President) (C): An ability that, due to the insistence of the owner, Skills that are essentially impossible to possess can be obtained for a short period of time. This version is slightly altered as it is not Archer's insistence that he possessed these skills but rather the insistence of his followers, regardless of the actual facts of Archer's life. Through this Skill he is granted access to Riding and becomes competent in rifling and swordsmanship without the necessary training. Since he was the first ruler of the country he founded his countrymen insisted that he was a tactical genius.

Charisma (B): A composite Skill consisting of a person's charm as well as the natural talent to command or unify an army or country. Increases the ability of allies during group battles. Having B Rank in this Skill is sufficient to lead a nation as its Commander. The first ruler of a fledgling nation, many of the decisions Archer made would still influence the people living there today. Archer has also been mythologized as a great military commander despite having lost more battles than he won and was posthumously given the rank of General of the Armies.

Cherry Tree Confession (A+): A Skill representing Archer's honesty. No matter the circumstances Archer will always tell the truth to friend and foe alike. Archer will also act honestly meaning that Mental Interference and other methods of mind trickery have no effect on him. Even if his body is physically restrained he will speak and perform actions in the most earnest way possible. A very situational Skill that can on occasion dispel illusions, resist Command Seals and break through unbreakable bonds. It derives from the recitation of a phrase insisting that Archer could never tell a lie manifesting as a something like a 'reverse-mantra'.

Noble Phantasm(s):

Victory or Death
    ~Foolhardy Sneak Attack from Frigid Waters~

Type: Anti-Army
    Range: 20-50
    Max Targets: 1500

A manifestation of one of Archer's notable military strategies. A near suicidal sneak attack across a frigid river to reach enemy forces. The code word of the attack itself was "Victory or Death" and the idea of absolute victory or absolute finality would echo through the hearts of Archer's countrymen for years to come. This Noble Phantasm is much more than a single event, it is a foolhardy philosophy; the unwillingness to live under the rule of any tyrant. Through revolt one's dream of living free can manifest either as victory over one's oppressor or death at their oppressor's hands.

As a philosophy held internally this NP has a passive buff granting Archer an effect similar to Battle Continuation. Archer refuses to give up even after receiving a mortal wound. Damage is still inflicted and acknowledged but Archer will continue to fight for the ideals he represents until his last breath. Combined with his skill Cherry Tree Confession and the only route he or his opponents have to victory is through martial combat.

Once activated this NP summons an icy river underfoot. Archer can command this river and alter its size and shape at will, creating a variety of armaments including swords, guns and cannons out of ice. The river itself excretes Archer's self-destructive philosophy and contains the spirits of those who died (and continue to die) for his ideals. Archer can summon these spirits to his side allowing them to fight once again.

Silver Dollar
    ~Impossible Show of Strength~

Type: Anti-Unit
    Range: 1-999
    Max Targets: 1

A Noble Phantasm derived from an anecdote illustrating Archer's strength. In his youth he grew up near a river that was over a mile wide. Although he lived in luxury he grew tired of his countrymen having to live under the rule of some foreign king. Perhaps out of frustration, or maybe as a test of his physical abilities Archer took a silver dollar and chucked it clear over the river, a feat that was physically impossible for any modern human to accomplish without magecraft. Given that silver dollars did not exist in Archer's part of the world when he was a young the object he initially threw had to have taken on the likeness of a silver dollar, becoming metal. Maybe he had some latent magical circuits he had tapped into or maybe his will to fight was just that strong.

A Noble Phantasm that manifests as a technique, in this case the technique to launch projectiles with great speed and precision across vast distances. When used Archer can turn any small object that can fit into his hand into a Noble Phantasm. By placing the object between his finger and thumb then flicking his thumb up the object is propelled through the air at a high velocity, effectively turning into a B-Rank NP.

Lore:

Archer resembles George Washington, American General, Founding Father and first President of the United Sates. It was during the American Revolutionary War that George Washington lead American forces to victory against the British and their allies.

However, Archer's true identity is Mason Locke Weems, also known as Parson Weems. He was an author who wrote the first biography about George Washington, an apocryphal text whose purpose was not to provide an objective overview of Washington's life but rather to sell young Americans on the myth of "George Washington". It was through his work that a false "George Washington" was created, one where the flawed human was changed into an infallible demigod.

George Washington received several military ranks and commendations during his career. However his personal victories were few and a foolish preemptive attack on an insignificant French camp caused the French and Indian War which later escalated into the Seven Years War. However the few victories he did personally achieve were enough for people to accept him as a "master tactician" and he received his country's highest military rank, General of the Armies, years after his death.

Another myth was that Washington was incapable of lying. In his youth he received a new hatchet and he excitedly tested it on his father's cherished cherry tree. After being questioned about the incident by his father he confessed to having done the deed, saying that "he could not tell a lie".

In a time where owning African slaves was common amongst the colonies, Washington was said to have been one of the more "accomodating" masters, treating his slaves fairly and even freeing them in his will after his death. In truth Washington thought low of his slaves, used clever loopholes to avoid having to free them according to Virginian slave laws and after his death most of his slaves went to his wife.

The real George Washington is unable to be summoned as a Servant for his Saint Graph was incorporated into a Mystic Code possessed by another Heroic Spirit. The Heroic Spirit "George Washington" is a wraith, a wish for an ideal President who was just, fair, and larger than life.

This artificial spirit has been grafted onto Weems as he was its original author and has completely overridden his personality. He is aware he is not the "real" Washington but he tries to fit the role to the best of his abilities.

Personality:

Archer is polite and well-mannered but also incredibly stubborn. A man who grew up privileged yet having such strong convictions will rarely see eye-to-eye with his enemies but will also never refuse them any courtesy. He likes to conduct himself in a gentlemanly manner and follows a code of honour. Although he is no stranger to underhanded tactics like sneak attacks he will only attack those who are aware they are in conflict with him. For him war is a battle of ideals as much as it is a battle of men.

He is very patriotic, loves his country and wants it to be better.

He absolutely hates the British and their allies and will likely only obey Masters who are American, French or at the very least not British. Hearing mention of King George will send him into a blind fury.

Upon winning the Grail he would wish for permanence in the World so he could run for President.

Quotes:

"Greetings, if you are not in any conceivable way tied to the tyrant King George then I may call you Master. I am the myth of George Washington, General of the Armies, Commander in Chief and First President of the United States of America."

(British Master)
    "...What? You are British? We will not get along at all."

(American Master)
    "Aw, a fellow American. As I served you in the bloody war that founded our great nation I will serve you in this war! No, I would never deceive you. After all, I could never tell a lie."

(to Artoria)
    -incomprehensible screeching-

Creator Notes:

late for 4th of july but i never cared for american holidays anyways
    Last edited by NittyGritty; July 11th, 2020 at 12:01 AM.

Blog Entries
    "Washington": Pretty solid take on the guy. Imperial Privilege (President) is a fitting Skill to represent how his reputation was embellished by history and works as a counterpart to his kingly rivals. Giving him a pseudo-railgun NP based on the anecdote of chunking a silver dollar across the Potomac was also a fun, creative idea that I never would've thought of.

Blog Entries
    Gold and Silver horned kings(or better said queens): Not bad they really are like panty and stocking ,about the other objects they have which power would actually have this Star sword actually ,padoru?

Please tell me how you find my Steller have i keeped level of Quality after your opinion ?

Saber Chuchulain : Very good work befiting the national hero of irland

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteFrenzy View Post
    I'm beyond flattered you think so and he also is altho OF COURSE he's a top-notch man duhhI MEAN WHAT, thanks a lot God! c:

Oh I'd never dream of taking the first "nekomimi dude Servant" spot anyway, there's a bunch of talented people here that probably made such a better job than me anyway. Your Jimmu is a good example hahaha. Anyway, thanks a lot for liking him still, Koga! c:

Dont be so harsh to yourself your servants are also pretty good like your Gentle(wo)man thief was neatly servant Profile.
    Besides which servants have you in mind as your next works would i be curious ?

And as little spoiler hint my next servant will be a Persian servant

Trace: Overcringe King of Padoru's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by RoydGolden View Post
    Golden & Silver Horned Kings: This, is a really fun sheet. You gave a great feel for their personalities through the various quotes and whatnot, and I love the One-Chapter Nemesis Skill. It's so funny to me to think there's a Skill for being basically a monster-of-the week villain who shows up and acts tough for a bit before being oneshotted by the hero. I do have a question about their NP though. You say that it dissolves the target, but since it's also a container what happens if the enemy doesn't get dissolved but can't break out either? Do they just stay stuck there forever or until the duo decide to release them?
    Glad you liked the new skill, I thought it'd be really fun to make such a skill. If you don't get dissolved by the NP, you get stuck there until the duo decides to release you. I didn't write it in the sheet because it was from an unreliable source, but I read that Wùkōng managed to escape by convincing them to trade the gourd by another that could suck in the heavens.

Ariwara no Narihira: Nice fox playboy. As always, an author that isn't a Caster is always a nice touch, and the collapsed notes are a great way to provide information without occupying a lot of space. Given his personality, I wonder how bad an encounter between him and my Inari would be.

Unseen Hassan: Very simple sheet, but it gets the job done. Great work!
    Last edited by King of Padoru; July 11th, 2020 at 02:34 PM.