Page 287 of 620 FirstFirst ... 187237277282285286287288289292297337387 ... LastLast
Results 5,721 to 5,740 of 12384

Thread: Create-A-Servant 3

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle Vance's Avatar
    Nathan Mayer Rothschild/The Illuminati: Huh well that was something. Nice of you to put a story to go alomg with the Servant. The idea of Conspiracy being the last great Mystery sounds interesting.

祖 Ancestor
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Femma View Post
    Yeah, for sure. Hence why I almost didn't want to even bother posting this thing.
    Good thing you did because I fucking love this sheet.

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle Baron Magnus's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Nathan Mayer Rothschild: I ain't gonna lie, I love this sheet. Each skill had thought put into it and every bit of lore added was great as well as the story told. If there was a large fanfic based solely around this event, I'd read it in a heartbeat. Great stuff.
    Rookie Lorekeeper, Amateur Extraordinaire, and all around nasunoob.

so uh
    this is a really stupid question but
    say I meant to post this in the contest thread but put it in this thread 10000% genuinely by mistake
    would i be disqualified
    because god damn did i not need an excuse to drink even more tonight

祖 Ancestor
    Blog Entries
    No you won’t be disqualified.

Not a day over sixty and with the eyes of a cornered ferret. WhiteFrenzy's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    You're not asterism, let's not jump to conclusions yet.

ALSO? THIS SHEET? I'll properly talk about it (and the others) s o o n, I promise. BUT WOW.
    ——————
    WHITEFRENZY'S
    servants | masters
    —————

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteFrenzy View Post
    You're not asterism, let's not jump to conclusions yet.

ALSO? THIS SHEET? I'll properly talk about it (and the others) s o o n, I promise. BUT WOW.
    My Balaam I originally submitted in this thread before having second-thoughts and realizing it fit the contest prompt and no one took any issue so I think it'll be fine.

Not a day over sixty and with the eyes of a cornered ferret. WhiteFrenzy's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by RoydGolden View Post
    My Balaam I originally submitted in this thread before having second-thoughts and realizing it fit the contest prompt and no one took any issue so I think it'll be fine.
    Oh whew that's great, so there's predecent to help poor Femma on their case.
    ——————
    WHITEFRENZY'S
    servants | masters
    —————

Blog Entries
    Whelp. I shouldn've have gotten hyped up or things that doesnt deserve the hype... maybe shorter sheets suits me better.

Local Extra Class Aficionado DelRey's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Abel: nice sheet as always. Good way of justifying making her a cute goat girl. Her in FGO would be hilarious with all the Doge Bonk memes. Sad to hear this will be it of your rapid fire quality sheets for a while. Back to your non TM writing projects?

Metatron and Sandalphon: pretty convoluted and strong overall. I think it would have worked better if you actually split up the two stories in acts, with each one a Sheet. Like, well, many others did. At some point it got a bit too ridiculous for my taste.

Bäckerhexe (if she is from Germany it is ck, not kk, we dont have regular words with kk afaik. except it is from another germanic language, then i didnt say anything)
    "unfailingly scare the pants off any children who enter" - I am calling the authorities
    Had you done her before? I hope others start doing a Halloween Season too, similar to last summer. Contest is almost over anyways, I got something baking cooking too. Cute sheet and the FC is bonkers cool.

Monthly Contest Index: I sent Lambda the compilation 2x already, idk whats taking so long.
    "Let's see the color of your coin, my friend."

Behold my vault of Heroes.
    Where the Heavens and the Abyss breath the Music of Humanity.

The King's duty is to provide. And provide, I shall.
    University of Formatting | Gallery of Potential | Memorandum of the Extra Class Kings

Our Kingdom will grow. And we shall know each citizen.
    Create-a-Servant 4 soon.

Your average angst/edge supplier BnEl15's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Lover of Cathay
    -- Beloved Princess of the Furioso --

"Hiii~! Are you the one who summoned me? Well, your sorrowful, lonely days are over! Everyone's Beloved Idol Angelica-chan has finally made her debut as a Servant of the Lover Class! I'm not exactly what you'd call a fighter, but you can be sure that I'll-"
    "Eh? Personal space? No, no, I think this is quite all right. An idol should give all her love to her fans, after all, and you're no exception. So please, just throw all semblance of professionalism out of the window when you're with me. Just be yourself, and I'll continue to treat you as my beloved fan, deal?"

Source

"What's that, Mas-chan? Other people have been looking at you funny ever since I was summoned here? I wonder why... Maybe it's cuz' it looks like you've found a new purpose in life by becoming my fan? People like seeing that, y'know? I bet they're just envious of this renewed sense of purpose you have, and-"
    "What? They've been eyeing you with bloodlust in their eyes? Hmm... yeah, I have no idea if that's the case. I doubt it has anything to do with me, though, so let's just keep on keeping on! Your beloved idol is always here to cheer you on~!"

Class: Lover
    Other Classes: Caster

True Name: Angelica
    Alignment: Chaotic Good
    Origin: Orlando Furioso

Parameters:

STR: E
    END: C
    AGI: C
    MGI: B
    LCK: A
    NP: B-

Likes: Her fans, entertaining others, being true to herself, modern fashion
    Dislikes: Personal space, professionalism, forceful people
    Talent: Becoming the center of attention
    Natural Enemy: Roland, Renaud de Montauban, Alcina
    Armament: Durendal(?), Flamberge(?), invisibility ring, Bayard, hippogriff, an army of dedicated simps fans
    Catalyst: An old ring

Class Skills
    Object of Desire (A+)

Class Skill of the Lover Class. A skill connected to the feelings of love and obsession which this Servant inspires in someone else. It functions as a passive charm skill on the level of a mental attack. So much as being in the same place as a Lover Servant can incite feelings of affection, obsession, protectiveness and lust. The main female lead of Orlando Innamorato and Orlando Furioso, much of the conflicts in that legend stemmed from the attempts of various individuals to court her, their methods ranging anywhere from comically misguided to obsessively creepy. Nothing short of a magical antidote from the moon or a potion from a certain magical fountain could cure one's feelings for her. Neither the most virtuous of knights nor the most depraved of villains could resist her charms... regardless of her intent. This effect is further amplified by her Noble Phantasm.

"Ahaha, yeah, about that... I guess that's just how it is. It's amazing to see how much they love me, even if their love can be... suffocating sometimes. Ahem, I don't mind it one bit, though! Any idol would be proud to have so many adoring fans!"

Devotion (B)

Class Skill of the Lover Class. A skill which corresponds to the strength of the Servant's feelings towards those they love. With the skill increasing in rank the more people they loved and the more impressive their 'acts of love' towards those people were. As a Servant this means that the greater the Servant's 'love' for their Master is, the higher the boost in all parameters they will receive. As
    an idol
    a princess
    , Lover believes it to be her ultimate goal to bring happiness to her
    fans
    people
    . Befitting of
    an idol
    a princess
    , she loves them all equally, and dedicates everything for her
    fans
    people
    . Simply put, her devotion towards the target of her love is high. Unfortunately, however, the platonic nature of her love (like how an idol loves her fans and vice-versa) is fundamentally incompatible with her
    fan
    people
    's more romantic definition of the term. Lover remains blissfully unaware of this fact, and more often than not, this would end in trouble not just for her, but for others close to her as well.

"A princess is nothing without her people. The same way an idol is nothing without her fans. That's why I'll continue to sing and dance for their sake, until my body crumbles to dust. ...Ever since I was a little girl, I always knew that this would be my fate as a princess. Ah, don't pity me, though, Mas-chan! It's not like I was forced into this or anything like that! It's a fate I embraced gladly, so don't fret it. Just come to my next show and give me the biggest smile you've got! My fans' happiness is my own, after all!"

Personal Skills
    Beautiful Princess (A)

A charismatic nature not for leadership, but to bring and attract to her the people in her surroundings. In Lover's this Skill is more akin to a curse, though she does not seem to realize it. Heroes, knights, and various other manners of legendary figures will find themselves naturally drawn to her just for existing. The more time they spent around her, the more they become obsessively compelled to protect and fight for her.

"Beautiful? Me? Aww, you're gonna make me blush! I think my fans might be exaggerating things, though! I know that it's natural for a fan to love their idols, the same way it's natural for me to offer my all for their sake, but seeing the lengths they were willing to go for an average idol like me? There's no reason for them to go that far... is there?"

Angelica Cathay: The Beautiful Princess' Resplendent Ring (A)

A mystic code normally usable as a Noble Phantasm wielded by a certain female paladin from the same epic. Lover received this ring from the knight Ruggiero, and after various twists of fate, the ring found itself in the possession of the female paladin in question. The ring is capable of nullifying any and all magecraft in its vicinity (it is even capable of suppressing the effects of Lover's Object of Desire, Beautiful Princess, and her Noble Phantasm to some extent, without her knowledge), granting her A-ranked Magic Resistance. Alternatively, as the ring could also confer invisibility to its wearer, it could also grant her B-ranked Presence Concealment. Only one of these effects may be activated at any given moment. The mana cost for using this mystic code is unexpectedly cheap. However, due to certain reasons, Lover rarely chose to wear it, despite the benefits.

"Don't get me wrong, this ring really is useful in some situations. However, an idol like me shouldn't shy away from the spotlight. Also, whenever I wore this on my ring finger, the atmosphere tends to drop, and my fans have this strangely disappointed expressions on their faces. I don't get the reason, but I don't want to bring down the mood, so I usually just keep this in my pocket."

Potion of Inversion (EX)

Another mystic code, reproduced from the magical fountain that Lover and the paladin Renaud de Montauban (Rinaldo) had drank from. This potion has the conceptual ability to "inverse" things. In her legend, it turned passionate love into all-consuming hatred, and vice-versa. Similarly, it could turn boundless sorrow into manic ecstasy, or pain into pleasure. However, the true extent of this potion is even greater; it could disrupt magecraft, Skills, and even Noble Phantasms by making them perform the exact opposite of their intended effects. A revival or full-heal spell would kill its target in one hit, an "attack that can never miss" will become "an attack that will always miss", gradual healing spells would cause damage overtime, and fame boosts would instead weaken its recipients, just to name some examples. In her legend, the only antidote to this ailment would be by drinking from the same fountain again. However, as this is a mere reproduction of the original fountain, its effects are considerably less potent, and will disappear naturally in a matter of hours.

"That golden-haired Greek Archer wanted to buy a bottle of this potion from me the other day. Apparently he thought it was something called a... bath water, I think? It's silly, don't you agree? I mean, why would anyone sell that, and why would anyone buy them? But he was so excited that I just couldn't say no to him and gave it for free. Ever since that day, a bunch of my other fans have been asking for the same potion, so I've been mass-producing them with the help of that Lion-man and handing them off for free. It's probably too late for me to correct them on the true nature of this potion, but I do love to see such wholesome support from everyone! It just makes me want to try even harder for their sake!"
    "Eh? I should cease productions immediately? B-But why!?"

Noble Phantasm(s)
    The Whole World Burns with All-Consuming Love
    Angelica Furioso

*Rampaging angry mob noises*
    "Um, everyone..? You... don't have to go that far, really..."
    *Rampaging angry mob noises intensify*
    "Welp, I tried, doesn't look like they're listening. You know how it is with my fans sometimes, teehee~!"

Type: Anti-Unit, Anti-Army
    Range: 1-100
    Max Targets: 50 people

Throughout her life, Lover had always been surrounded by, well, love. The Paladins of Charlemagne, Roland and Renaud in particular, were completely smitten by her, while many other heroes and villains throughout the epic sought her love, leaving a trail of wanton destruction in their wake. Her love was enough to pit brothers and friends against each other, while her rejection was enough to drive one mad. At the root of it all, the love she gave was fundamentally incompatible with the love she received from others. Yet she continued to love, either ignorant or unwilling to accept this contradiction. The princess Angelica continued to love selflessly, while countries burned and wars were waged for the sake of her love.

This Noble Phantasm is a crystallization of the love which surrounded her. Passively, it allows her to project armaments of the men who loved her in her legend. This includes Roland's holy sword Durendal, Renaud's flame-controlling blade Flamberge, Renaud's one-hit invincible horse Bayard, and Ruggiero's hippogriff. Being mere reproductions, their strength are nowhere near the original, and Lover herself is hardly proficient at wielding any of them, lacking the knights' years of training and experience. However, that is far from the true application of this Noble Phantasm...

Upon activating its True Name... nothing seems to happen. Not initially, at least. In truth, it reinforces Lover's Object of Desire Skill, imposing a curse that functions similarly to Madness Enhancement. Feelings of love (mainly the romantic or erotic kind) within affected individuals are converted into power, increasing their parameters to the point where normal humans could rival weaker Servants in battle. At higher ranks of madness, they could also wield Lover's projected armaments, though it's unlikely that they could still retain their rational thinking abilities at this stage without being utterly devoured by this love.

This love feels incredibly addicting, to the point one would go through increasingly questionable lengths to feel more of it (such as running around buck-naked or drinking from magical fountains with dubious effects). While this Noble Phantasm is active, Lover explicitly showing "favor" to one individual (regardless of her actual intent) would greatly empower the individual in question, while also painting a huge target on their back as others are consumed by envy.

It goes without saying, but due to her... character, Lover does not comprehend the effects of this Noble Phantasm beyond "a spell that makes her fans act a bit rowdier than usual". She continues to see them as nothing more than very devoted fans, blissfully unaware of the true nature of their feelings and the massive destruction she's indirectly capable of causing. Thus, she does not seem to have much control over this Noble Phantasm's more... destructive aspect. At best, one can try to persuade her to use her ring to suppress the Noble Phantasm's effects and exert some degree of control over the chaos. However, due to the reasons stated above, she normally refuses to do so, so long as she remains blind to the incompatibilities between her love and theirs.

Description
    Lover's True Name is Angelica, a princess from Cathay (a kingdom located anywhere between China and India), and arguably the most important female character in Orlando Innamorato and Orlando Furioso.

Lover is what you would call a manic pixie dream girl. A spunky, eternally upbeat, yet occasionally airheaded girl who could easily become the center of attention wherever she goes with barely any effort. As an (actually somewhat competent) princess, she believes it to be her duty to do everything in her power to bring happiness to her people. It is the same belief which led her to easily adapting to modern sensibilities and embracing the whole "idol" culture (despite lacking any experience in both singing and dancing), believing it to be similar to her duties as a princess, albeit granted before an arguably larger audience. An honest, hardworking young girl with no sign of severely debilitating character flaws, who only wanted to share her love to her people, and ensure their happiness.

...Well, maybe there is a flaw to her after all. From a young age, Lover was no stranger to love. Her people loved her, and she loved them in turn. The only problem... is that she's extremely dense when it comes to romance. Or differentiating emotions in general. Being surrounded by love for so long, she simply reached the conclusion that love (the way fans loved their idols and vice-versa) is the natural order of things. She assumes that everyone feels the exact same type of love towards her, even if they may express it differently. Thus, she automatically "fan-zones" everyone who saw her as more than an idol (as the thought of actual romantic love never even crossed her mind), while at the same time assuming that boundless hatred is just a very roundabout way of expressing love ("Is this what you call a tsundere in this day and age? I sure gotta admire this whole act you're putting up. That's okay, though! People express love differently, and I'm not one to judge your eccentricities!"), completely lacking in self-awareness and blissfully ignorant of the chaos she may inadvertently cause with these misunderstandings. Occasionally, she may come across certain uncharacteristically deep revelations, or come extremely close to unearthing and fixing the root of her one singular character flaw... only for her to comically reach the wrong conclusion or get completely sidetracked due to her airheaded personality.

All in all, a well-meaning young girl who only wishes to bring love and happiness to the world, blissfully unaware of her status as a potential walking disaster.

Lore
    Angelica is a princess of Cathay ("China? India? Well, Cathay is Cathay! I don't see why you should make your brain work harder for such an obvious answer!") in the epic poem Orlando Innamorato, and its sequel, Orlando Furioso.

A kind, loving princess beloved by her people, Angelica was introduced before Charlemagne's court alongside her brother, Argalia, as part of a diplomatic mission. The paladins were instantly smitten by her beauty, especially cousins Roland and Renaud. Tensions began to rise among the paladins, until Argalia stepped in, saying that those who desires his sister's hand in marriage must defeat him in a jousting competition. And so a competition was held, and hundreds of eligible bachelors answered the challenge. Argalia proved himself as a talented knight, defeating even the likes of Roland and Renaud without breaking a sweat. However, he underestimated one of his opponents, a minor paladin by the name of Ferrau (also known as Ferragut), and fell before him in the match. Overwhelmed by this defeat, Argalia left the kingdom in shame, leaving his belongings behind (his lance was "borrowed" by a certain crossdressing paladin in his absence). With the competition concluded, Charlemagne was about to announce the results... only for the runner-ups, Roland and Renaud, to contest his decision. They cited various excuses to demand a rematch; "Ferrau only won because Argalia underestimated him as a knight!", "Maybe Argalia wasn't in the best of health during the joust!", "Being completely physically invincible outside his navel is a hack ability, so his victory doesn't count!", and "Who was he again? I don't remember there being a guy named Ferrau among the twelve of us!", to name some examples. With Argalia's absence, tensions began to rise again, and before long, everyone was at each other's throats. Roland and Renaud, once cousins and the best of friends, unsheathed their blades, threatening to destroy each other. As all hell broke loose, Angelica fled the kingdom, and a chase that spanned the entire world soon ensued, leaving a trail of destruction in its wake.

Throughout this adventure, Angelica found herself in numerous predicaments, captured by warlocks, kings, knights, and beasts alike, and escaping them through plot armor the unexplainable contrivances of fate. Roland went mad with romantic passion and rampaged across Europe buck-naked. Meanwhile, Angelica had a few close calls with Renaud, which she escaped from thanks to some comical misunderstandings and drinking from a magical fountain which inverted hers and Renaud's emotions a few times.

Eventually, Angelica found herself naked and chained to a rock in the sea, offered as a sacrifice to a sea monster, mirroring the perils faced by Andromeda of Greek myth. She was rescued from this predicament by the paladin Ruggiero, who gave her a ring that could conceal her presence.

The ring worked well. Too well, perhaps, to the point that no one was sure what exactly happened to her afterwards. In some versions, she vanished from the epic entirely. In others, she returned to Cathay and reunited with her brother, or married some average schmuck named Medoro somewhere. The third seems to be the most accepted ending to her tale, but said ending heavily contradicts her previous characterization of "a girl who loves, yet cannot perceive romance". Thus, nobody knows for sure how her tale concluded.

Meanwhile, having drunk from the magical fountain, Renaud came to his senses. After going on a trip to the moon Astolfo brought an antidote for Roland, and Roland too arrived at the realization that simping for one woman who didn't even want him, running around nude, and threatening to kill his cousin over this woman might actually be kind of cringe. Oh, apparently he also killed a Mongolian warlord somewhere along the way. And killed his son when he attempted to avenge his father. Whoops.

Whatever the case, the cousins reconciled, promising never to speak of the incident again, and the story ends on a happy(?) note.

Relationships
    Bradamante:
    "Ruggiero gave you WHAT!?"

Mandricardo:
    "Roland gave you WHAT!?"

St. George:
    "Renaud gave you WHAT!?"

Alcina:
    "Hmm, she said I'm a 'normie' who took everything from her... but I didn't even know who she was back then! Is this another one of that 'tsundere' thing you told me about? I don't mind it at all, though. She'll come around eventually, and I can't wait to be her friend when she does! She's a witch, right? Her special effects are sooo cute! I wish I could use some of those for my shows!"

Charlemagne:
    "Hiii~! I'm back for another performance at your court! I'm sorry for how things turned out last time, but I still have to thank you for your hospitality back then. My brother spoke highly of you, and-"
    "Hey, what's with the long face? You look absolutely terrified! Come on now, I'm just here for a little show! What's the worst that could happen?"

Nero, Elizabeth Bathory:
    "It's always good for an idol to have friends and rivals who push them to even greater heights, don't you agree? These girls really get me on that regard!"

Kiara Sessyoin, Kama:
    "Hmm, I get that you want to entertain your fans the same way I did with mine, but do you really think those scantily-clad clothes are necessary? Appearances are important, but you're gonna catch a cold at this rate! Come with me, I'll ask the tailors to make some warmer clothes for this season."

"Tokyo Rose":
    "Another idol! I read all about your exploits! How you gave inspiration and hope to soldiers amidst the bloody chaos of war... it's such an amazing story! I wish I can do something like that too!"
    "Eh? You didn't do any of that? No, no, you don't have to be modest! I know your tricks! You used some kind of reverse-psychology tactic to increase morale for the allies, right? Some people do need a bit of tough love every now and then, and your plan totally worked! The allies couldn't have achieved victory if it wasn't for you!"

Creator's Notes

• A simple and wholesome(?) sheet following my last two sheets. Also my first venture to Wyvern's Lover-Class (and fanmade classes in general).
    • I imagine she'd have two sets of animations in FGO based on her ascension. One where she clumsily wields the summoned armaments herself, and one where she's just standing there while Roland and Renaud double-teams the enemy (while comically smacking each other on the side), which also features a bunch of other knights doing the fighting for her.
    • There are a few more serious, potentially angsty ideas I had in mind for her (you might see bits and pieces of those ideas in the final product). Then I realized that this is Orlando Furioso, and angst had no place in what was basically the Monty Python of myths. So I went in with 100% shitpost in mind. It's what Ludovico Ariosto himself would have wanted.
    • She keeps comically misinterpreting other people's actions (Kama, Kiara, Tokyo Rose), with her admittedly naive definition of love. However, these people couldn't bear to correct her due to how wholesome she is about the whole thing. In some comedic event, I imagine someone like Kiara would try to corrupt her, only for her to keep missing the point, and Kiara being the one dragged into her wholesome idol schtick instead.
    • You know those wholesome comedy/slice of life manga with a cute heroine? One where you keep expecting some romance to happen, but 200 chapters later, not a single panel of romance happened due to how dense the characters are, but you're too far gone to stop reading now, and so you decided to continue for the complete wholesomeness of the series? That's the basic inspiration for this sheet. That, and some recent idol anime/games I've been binging lately.
    • Despite her having access to Ruggiero's hippogriff, Ruggiero is probably the only one in the list who doesn't completely simp for her, instead seeing her as your average damsel-in-distress with no romantic undertones. I guess "platonic" or "pragmatic" love also counts for the NP.

Last edited by BnEl15; October 22nd, 2021 at 11:05 AM.

Blog Entries
    god dammit, i laughed at the later half stuff. the first quotes, the end of the lore, the should-be-the-CE-instead.
    I swear i saw the video get recommended to me few weeks ago, guess to you as well you just slapped it in there?
    fun sheet, especially nice to see a shitpost Lover

now it is time for me to update my compendium with also the Extra classes

University of Formatting | Gallery of Potential | Memorandum of the Extra Class Kings

Create-a-Servant 4 soon.

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle Baron Magnus's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Angelica: My god what a fun sheet. Legitimately I read it twice. What I love is despite using memes in the last bit they still flow into the sheet so naturally that I missed them entirely first reading. I also love the small ghosts and goblins reference snuck in there. Great one. Overall grade a stuff in my book.

Delray: Thanks for the feedback. I've taken it into consideration for the next two sheets... well really one. The next sheet is the actual Metatron and after that I was going to do Sandalphon... but they're probably going to be seperate sheets because what I plan for Metatron can be all done on their sheet and so that free's up Sandalphon to be created solo. Anyway, thanks for the feedback. Like with past sheets, I'm adapting it to grow my skills in the craft.
    Rookie Lorekeeper, Amateur Extraordinaire, and all around nasunoob.

Blog Entries
    pls, its DelR -E-y

Fun Fact: There are already more Pretenders than Voyagers here and as many MoonCancers.
    chop chop folks. Look into the other canon classes. Still much to explore

Create-a-Servant 4 soon.

Blog Entries
    Damn, and it only took like three days for the Pretender craze to take the forum by storm.

For Voyagers, I imagine it's cuz' some people may still have a hard time differentiating them from Riders, and not everyone (me included so far) can write more abstract Voyagers like your interpretation of the Class.

Blog Entries
    I feel like even without my esoteric spin on it there can be some people associated with simply wandering. The Ibn Battutas and Richard Burtons etc.
    I tried to establish three different Independent Action-like skills for them
    One for those walking through nature (Friedrich), walking through societies (Musa) and I think Independent Navigation from Voyager I is great for those who were sailing, without being the sailor itself.

Create-a-Servant 4 soon.

死徒(上級)Greater Dead Apostle Spammin Spiff's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by DelRey View Post
    Fun Fact: There are already more Pretenders than Voyagers here and as many MoonCancers.
    chop chop folks. Look into the other canon classes. Still much to explore
    I actually have a good idea for a Voyager Class servant, but it'll probably be a while before I get to writing it, as I have tons of other sheets I'm working on at the moment.

屍鬼 Ghoul
    Angelica is a Pretender too ? I dont find where touch to see her true identity
    Last edited by mathieu; October 22nd, 2021 at 02:21 PM.

Blog Entries
    no she is just a Lover Servant
    except BnEl pulled a sneaky on me too

Edit: i even checked the code to make sure there is no pretending going on
    man. the Pretender surge makes us really distrust everything we read here, huh?

Create-a-Servant 4 soon.

Blog Entries
    The real plot twist is the fact that there isn't one